时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | We had some girls come into our tent | 有几个女孩来我们帐篷里 |
[00:09] | and we ended up making out with them. | 结果我们就跟她们亲热了 |
[00:12] | What is your goal here, Timothy? | 你究竟有什么目的 蒂莫西 |
[00:15] | – I’ve been fired. – This is our school. | -我被开除了 -这是我们的学校 |
[00:17] | If we don’t like something about it, | 如果我们不喜欢某件事 |
[00:18] | we have to do something to change it. | 就要试着改变它 |
[00:20] | My foster parents know I narced on them. | 我的养父母知道我找缉毒警了 |
[00:22] | Think they’re gonna welcome me back with open arms? | 你觉得他们会张开双臂欢迎我回去吗 |
[00:25] | – Where’s your friend? – She ran away. | -你的朋友呢 -她逃跑了 |
[00:26] | Flintwood has one of the best athletic programs in the country. | 福林坞有全国最好的运动员项目之一 |
[00:29] | My moms couldn’t afford it. | 我妈妈们负担不起 |
[00:30] | I’m offering you a scholarship. | 我可以给你提供奖学金 |
[00:31] | They told me I can get 11 years for kidnapping. | 他们说我会因为绑架坐11年的牢 |
[00:33] | – I’m not gonna let that happen. – You don’t have control! | -我不会让这发生的 -你没法控制的 |
[00:35] | Robert does, ’cause I’m gonna live with him. | 罗伯特可以 因为我将会和他生活 |
[00:37] | I can’t even look Stef and Lina in the face right now. | 我此时此刻都没法正面面对史戴菲和莉娜 |
[00:40] | I swore that I would never lie to them again. | 我发过誓不会再跟她们撒谎 |
[00:42] | Why don’t you just tell them? | 那你为什么不告诉她们 |
[00:43] | Do you wanna go to jail? | 你想去坐牢吗 |
[00:44] | Because that’s what would happen. | 因为事情就会发展成那样 |
[00:45] | I would be taking you and Brandon down with me. | 我会把你和布兰登一起拖下水 |
[00:47] | You can’t tell anyone. And Stef, she’s a police officer. | 你不能跟任何人讲 史戴菲 她是警察 |
[00:50] | She can’t protect you, not without risking her own career. | 她不能冒着毁掉职业生涯的危险护着你 |
[00:54] | I think I should go live with Robert. | 我应该去跟罗伯特住 |
[00:55] | If this is what you truly want, we’ll stand beside you. | 如果你真想这么做的话 我们会支持你 |
[01:03] | So how soon? | 多久之后 |
[01:04] | Well, there’s paperwork to be done, I don’t know… | 还有些文书工作要做 我不清楚… |
[01:08] | Probably… A few days? | 也许…几天吧 |
[01:10] | How could you just let her do this? | 你们怎么能让她这么做呢 |
[01:12] | Sweetheart, we need to respect and support Callie’s decision. | 宝贝 我们要尊重并支持凯丽的决定 |
[01:16] | We’re still a family. | 我们还是一家人 |
[01:19] | Families live together. | 家人是住在一起的 |
[01:34] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[01:36] | You won’t change your mind? | 你不会变主意了吗 |
[01:38] | I can’t. I told the judge. | 我不能变了 我跟法官讲过了 |
[01:40] | It’s not, uh… | 不是… |
[01:43] | It’s not because of… | 不是因为… |
[01:45] | No. Brandon, no. It’s… | 不 布兰登 不是的 |
[01:48] | I’m just really tired of fighting. | 我真的厌倦了奋斗 |
[01:51] | And, it’s not like I’m not gonna be around a lot, still. | 并不是说我就不常来了 还差不多 |
[01:56] | Yeah, I mean I hope so. | 嗯 希望吧 |
[02:01] | Well, good night. | 晚安 |
[02:12] | Hey, are you awake? | 你还醒着吗 |
[02:19] | Well, just in case, I just want you to know I’m sorry. | 醒着的话 我只想让你知道我很抱歉 |
[02:36] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[02:38] | – Daphne? Where are you? – I’m at Girls United. | -达芙妮吗 你在哪 -我在女生之家 |
[02:42] | – Isn’t it kinda late? – Look, I can’t talk. | -不会太晚了吗 -听着 我不方便说话 |
[02:45] | I just wanted you to know, I told the police about Tasha. | 我只想让你知道 我把塔莎的事告诉警察了 |
[02:48] | That I took her. | 我说是我带走的她 |
[02:49] | – Daphne… – And that I did it alone. | -达芙妮 -是我自己干的 |
[02:52] | So you and Brandon don’t have to worry. | 你和布兰登不用担心了 |
[02:54] | Why aren’t you in juvie? | 那你怎么没在少管所呢 |
[02:56] | Rita made it so I could stay at Girls United, until my hearing. | 丽塔帮的忙 所以审讯前我才能在女生之家待着 |
[02:58] | Why did you… | 你为什么… |
[02:59] | So you don’t have to go live with Robert. | 这样你就不用去和罗伯特住了 |
[03:00] | It’s over. You’re safe. | 结束了 你安全了 |
[03:03] | – Look, I gotta go. – Daphne… | -我要挂了 -达芙妮 |
[03:54] | Why aren’t you dressed? | 你怎么还不换衣服 |
[03:56] | I’m not going to school. | 我不去上学 |
[03:58] | – Are you sick? – No. | -你病了吗 -没 |
[04:00] | Does this have to do with Callie? | 这跟凯丽的事有关系吗 |
[04:02] | No, this doesn’t have anything to do with Callie. | 不 这跟凯丽丝毫关系都没有 |
[04:04] | There are other things going on in my life, you know. | 我生活中还有很多别的事 |
[04:07] | I’m protesting. | 我在抗议 |
[04:08] | In case you’ve forgot, you fired my favorite teacher yesterday. | 提醒一下 你昨天辞退了我最喜欢的老师 |
[04:10] | I didn’t… You are going to school. | 我没有…你要去上学 |
[04:14] | No, I’m not. And it’s not just me. | 不 我不要 也不仅我一个 |
[04:15] | It’s the whole sophomore class. | 高二的学生都不去了 |
[04:17] | You are the daughter of the Vice Principal… | 你是副校长的女儿 |
[04:19] | And a member of the Student Council. | 还是学生会的一员呢 |
[04:22] | But because you are my mother I will tell you, | 但因为你是我母亲 我才会告诉你 |
[04:25] | we’re organizing a rally for Monday. | 我们在组织周一的集会 |
[04:26] | And we’re hoping for media coverage. | 我们希望有媒体报道 |
[04:36] | You want something else for breakfast, love? | 你早餐想吃什么其他的吗 亲爱的 |
[04:38] | Uh, no, thanks. I’m fine. | 不 谢谢 我很好 |
[04:40] | So I hear you have a girlfriend now. | 我听说你有女朋友了 |
[04:42] | What’s her name? Trina? | 什么名字 特瑞纳吗 |
[04:43] | Taylor. And she’s not my girlfriend. | 是泰勒 她不是我女友 |
[04:46] | Well, apparently the twins aren’t going to school today. | 很明显 双胞胎今天不打算去上学了 |
[04:48] | Oh, yeah, me either. The juniors are protesting, too. | 是 我也是 高三也在抗议 |
[04:51] | – Protesting what? – That mom fired Timothy. | -抗议什么 -妈妈炒了蒂莫西 |
[04:53] | I… Can I talk to you for a second, please? | 我…我能和你说两句吗 拜托 |
[04:59] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[05:01] | I’m not sure what we can do. | 我不确定我们能做什么 |
[05:03] | – I need your support here. – And you have it. | -我现在需要你的支持 -我有支持你啊 |
[05:05] | But they’re a little too big to carry out the front door. | 如果箱子太大没法搬出前门的话 |
[05:09] | I mean, I could arrest them for truancy… | 我可以以逃学的罪名逮捕他们 |
[05:10] | – This isn’t funny. – Look, it’s one day. | -这并不好笑 -听着 就一天罢了 |
[05:13] | And trust me, they’re gonna be so bored by the end of it | 相信我 最后他们肯定觉得无聊死了 |
[05:15] | they’re gonna be dying to go back to school on Monday. | 他们周一就渴望回学校上学了 |
[05:17] | Bored? With their computers and their phones and their video… | 无聊吗 他们有电脑 手机 视频… |
[05:22] | …games. | …游戏 |
[05:24] | But how are we supposed to do our homework? | 但我们要怎么做作业呢 |
[05:26] | You have got pencils and paper and text books, don’t you? | 你们有笔 纸 笔记本 不是吗 |
[05:30] | I’ll be taking your phones as well, please. | 我要把你们的手机也收走 |
[05:35] | I could take you off the family plan anytime I want. | 我随时可以把你从家庭计划里踢出去 |
[05:37] | What? Mom! What if we need to get in touch with you? | 什么 妈妈 我们需要联系你怎么办 |
[05:40] | – Use the home phone. – What if we’re not home? | -拿家里的电话 -万一我们不在家呢 |
[05:42] | Oh, no. You are staying home from school, you are staying home. | 不行 你们不去上学 那就只能待在家 |
[05:46] | Um, you do realize this means we can’t record our shows, right? | 你知道这样我们就没法录下我们的表演了 对吧 |
[05:50] | Not helping. Did you get the wireless router? | 别帮倒忙 无线路由拿了吗 |
[05:52] | Yeah, it’s right there. | 是 在这里 |
[05:53] | You’re taking the Internet? | 还要断网吗 |
[05:55] | You can’t do that! | 你们不能这样做 |
[05:56] | Yeah, i’m pretty sure this is like unconstitutional. | 是 我很确定这是违反宪法的 |
[05:59] | You’re obstructing our attempt to organize, Mama. | 你在妨碍我们组织活动的意图 妈妈 |
[06:01] | You can still call your comrades on the land-line. | 你还是可以用座机呼叫你的”同志们” |
[06:03] | Yeah, like we know anyone’s number. | 是 好像我们知道所有人的电话似的 |
[06:05] | I’m not trying to shut down your protest, | 我没有要阻止你们抗议的意思 |
[06:07] | just your entertainment. | 只是限制娱乐而已 |
[06:09] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[06:11] | Just take it easy. | 小心点就好 |
[06:12] | – What? – We’ve got our whole lives in there. | -怎么了 -我们的命根子都在里面了 |
[06:20] | Enjoy your day off. | 享受你们的”假期”吧 |
[06:22] | Hey, here. Let me help you with that. | 来 我帮你拿 |
[06:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:28] | I’m the one that took Tasha. | 是我带走塔莎的 |
[06:29] | And I’m the one’s that’s gotta pay for it. | 就该由我才对此负责 |
[06:31] | All you and Brandon did was help me take her back. | 你和布兰登只是帮我把她夺回来而已 |
[06:33] | Stef don’t have to report that. | 史戴菲不用上报这一点的 |
[06:34] | I’d still have to tell them everything. | 我还是要把一切告诉她们 |
[06:36] | And I’d be getting Brandon in trouble and he’s got the tour… | 我会给布兰登招来麻烦 他会去巡演 |
[06:39] | So you’re gonna go live with Robert | 然后你就和罗伯特去生活 |
[06:40] | so Brandon can play a few gigs in some dive bars? | 这样布兰登就可以去那些潜水酒吧表演了吗 |
[06:42] | – Girl, that’s just like stupid. – It doesn’t matter. | -姑娘 这太傻了 -没关系 |
[06:45] | The judge isn’t going to let me change my mind now, all right? | 法官不会允许我变主意了 知道吗 |
[06:48] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[06:49] | Daph, hey… Callie? | 达芙 是凯丽吗 |
[06:52] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿做什么 |
[06:54] | Come here, I got a surprise for you. | 过来 我给你个惊喜 |
[06:57] | Come on. | 快来 |
[07:02] | – Look who who’s back at Girls United. – Word. | -看谁回女生之家来了 -说句话呗 |
[07:06] | Yes! | 太好啦 |
[07:08] | A little love. Little love. | 轻点 抱抱就好 |
[07:16] | More than half the sophomores | 一多半的高二学生 |
[07:18] | and a good two-thirds of the juniors | 三分之二的高三学生 |
[07:19] | either called in “sick” or just didn’t show. | 要么自称”病了” 要么就直接没来 |
[07:21] | They’re calling us dictatorial and monocratic online. | 他们在网上说我们”专政独裁” |
[07:25] | At least they know some big words. | 至少他们还懂几个”大字眼” |
[07:27] | Thanks to Timothy… in part. | 某种程度上讲…多亏了蒂莫西 |
[07:31] | Listen, I’ve also had quite a few calls | 听着 我也收到了一些家长 |
[07:33] | from parents and a few board members. | 和董事会成员的电话 |
[07:38] | Do you think we made a mistake firing Timothy? | 你觉得我们辞掉蒂莫西错了吗 |
[07:42] | Well, technically I fired him. | 严格来说 是我辞掉了他 |
[07:44] | And I certainly understand why. | 我绝对明白原因 |
[07:46] | You had every reason to be upset, but… | 你有一切理由不高兴 但是… |
[07:47] | You think I was wrong? | 你觉得我错了吗 |
[07:49] | I think you asked him to teach more non-fiction and, | 我觉得你是让他教书更务实一点 |
[07:52] | yes, he was being an ass, but a complying ass. | 是 他是有点混蛋 但还是个顺从的混蛋 |
[07:54] | If this were a business and an employee was that insubordinate… | 如果这是商场上 雇员这么不听话 |
[07:58] | This is not a business. | 这不是商场 |
[08:00] | In an academia we encourage debate | 学术上我们是鼓励辩论 |
[08:02] | and opinions that may differ from the administration’s. | 鼓励与管理层不同的意见的 |
[08:04] | This is Anchor Beach, not Harvard, Lena. | 这是锚滩 不是哈佛 莉娜 |
[08:07] | And what this school needs to get out of debt, | 这所学校想摆脱负债所需要的 |
[08:09] | is strong leadership, which it has not had. | 是其正缺乏的强权领导 |
[08:14] | We… We can’t lead if the students have control. | 我们…如果学生掌权 我们是没法领导的 |
[08:17] | So I need you to send an email | 所以我需要你给他们发邮件 |
[08:19] | letting them and their parents know | 让他们和他们的家长知道 |
[08:20] | if they are absent on Monday | 如果他们没有任何正当理由 |
[08:22] | without a legitimate excuse, they’ll be suspended. | 周一还缺课的话 他们会受到处分 |
[08:25] | Suspended? Isn’t that a little bit extreme? | 处分吗 不会有点太过了吗 |
[08:27] | It’s not open for debate. | 没商量的余地 |
[08:30] | Either you send it, or I will. | 要么你发 要么我来发 |
[08:41] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[08:43] | I just pretend like | 我只是装作 |
[08:43] | I’m watching a super boring documentary about, like, | 我在看超级无聊的纪录片…有关于 |
[08:46] | the mating rituals of meerkats. | 狐獴的交配仪式 |
[08:48] | And then it’s like they’re not even here. | 然后就好像他们不在这儿一样 |
[08:53] | Have any of you guys been to the fair yet? | 你们有谁去集市了吗 |
[08:56] | It’s the last weekend. | 这是最后一个周末了 |
[08:57] | I was thinking we could all go tomorrow? | 我在想我们明天可以一起去 |
[08:59] | We’re going to the pier, but you guys should totally go. | 我们要去码头 但你们真是该去玩玩 |
[09:03] | The fair sounds fun. We can go to the pier anytime. | 集市听着还不错 我们随时都可以去码头 |
[09:05] | I can’t. I have plans with family. | 我不行 我跟家人有安排了 |
[09:09] | What about Sunday? | 周日呢 |
[09:10] | Perfect. Then we can still go to the pier. | 太好了 这样我们就还是可以去码头咯 |
[09:12] | All weekend. We’re going camping. | 整个周末 我们都要去露营 |
[09:16] | Didn’t you just go camping? | 你们不是才去露营过吗 |
[09:17] | We’re going again. | 我们还要去嘛 |
[09:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:23] | So you gotta go live with your birth dad? Dang. | 所以你要去和你生父住吗 真逊 |
[09:28] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么样 |
[09:30] | Just glad to be outta juvie. It’s messed up in there. | 就很高兴从少管所出来了 那里面乱死了 |
[09:32] | Girl’s busting on each other like dudes. | 姑娘们跟汉子一样各种互殴 |
[09:35] | Is Becka still in, or…? | 贝卡还在里面吗 还是… |
[09:36] | Nah, they got her in some drug rehab last I heard. | 没 我最后听说她被带去戒毒了 |
[09:39] | But Gabi’s back in. | 但加比又进去了 |
[09:40] | She is? | 是吗 |
[09:42] | She said she’s seen Kiara. | 她说她见到了科亚拉 |
[09:44] | – Where? – South East. On El Cajon. | -在哪 -东南部 埃尔卡洪 |
[09:47] | – Damn. – What? | -不是吧 -怎么了 |
[09:49] | That ain’t a street you wanna be on. | 那可不是什么好地方 |
[09:50] | Why? What goes on there? | 为什么 那里怎么了 |
[09:53] | What, am I interrupting something? | 怎么 打扰到你们了吗 |
[09:55] | Carmen, feet, please. What’re we talking about? | 卡门 把脚放下来 你们聊什么呢 |
[09:58] | Gabi saw Kiara. | 加比见到科亚拉了 |
[10:00] | – On El Cajon. – Working? | -在埃尔卡洪 -工作吗 |
[10:03] | What’s she doing, selling drugs? | 她在做什么啊 贩毒吗 |
[10:06] | Worse. | 恐怕比那还糟 |
[10:16] | Tory… | 托里 |
[10:19] | Tony, Gwynn. | 汤尼·关恩 |
[10:21] | Played right field for the Padres. | 教士队的右前锋 |
[10:23] | I didn’t know you were into sports. | 以前没发现你这么懂体育 |
[10:24] | I’m not, really. But my grandfather was. | 其实我不懂 但我祖父是体育迷 |
[10:28] | He gave it to me, before he died, so… | 这是他去世前留给我的 |
[10:30] | What do you think it’s worth? | 你觉得这得值多少钱 |
[10:33] | – I’m not sure. – Look it up online. | -不知道 -在网上查查吧 |
[10:36] | Well, um, my mom sort of, uh… | 我妈妈她… |
[10:40] | took the internet away. | 把网断了 |
[10:42] | You know, to make sure we’re not having any fun. | 以确保我们没什么好玩的 |
[10:44] | There are other ways to have fun. | 要玩还有别的方式 |
[10:49] | And that’s probably why you asked me over. | 那恐怕就是你叫我来的目的吧 |
[10:52] | Well, she didn’t say we had to stay home alone. | 她也没说只能一个人在家待着 |
[10:55] | Seriously. Maybe you could sell it for enough to go on the tour. | 真的 也许卖了你就有钱去巡演了 |
[10:58] | Yeah, well, my other mom would probably kill me | 那样我另一个妈妈肯定气得要杀我 |
[11:02] | and I don’t know, it Kinda feels… | 再说了 那让我觉得有点 |
[11:05] | disrespectful, I guess, to my grandfather. | 对我祖父不敬 |
[11:08] | It’s not like he’ll ever know. | 他又不会知道 |
[11:10] | Unless you think he’s looking down on you from heaven? | 除非你觉得他正在天堂看着你呢 |
[11:13] | Well, I don’t know about heaven, | 天堂的事 我不知道 |
[11:15] | but I think they can maybe see us. | 但我觉得他们也许是可以看到我们的 |
[11:23] | So, do you think he’s watching us now? | 那你觉得他现在在看着我们吗 |
[11:34] | I sort of hope not. | 希望没有 |
[11:37] | And talk about a buzz kill. | 那可就扫兴了 |
[11:50] | We can do this everyday, on tour. | 巡演时 我们天天都能这样 |
[11:55] | Just saying… | 我只是说… |
[11:58] | Stop talking. | 别说话了 |
[12:11] | We have to do something. | 我们总得做点什么 |
[12:14] | We’re not in the business of chasing after runaways, OK? | 我们的工作又不是找离家出走的孩子 |
[12:16] | We’re not the police. This is not a prison. | 我们不是警察 这儿也不是监狱 |
[12:20] | If Kiara wants to turn her life around, | 如果科亚拉想要改变自己的生活 |
[12:21] | she’s gonna have to turn herself in. | 那她只能自首 |
[12:23] | And if she does, maybe I can convince the judge | 如果她这么做 也许我可以向法官申请 |
[12:25] | to allow her to come back here. | 让她回这里来 |
[12:27] | She only ran way because she was in a messed up foster home | 她离家出走是因为她处在一个糟糕的寄养家庭 |
[12:29] | and they were going to send her back there. | 而且他们还想送她再回那里去 |
[12:30] | She didn’t have a choice. | 她别无选择 |
[12:31] | We always have a choice, you know that. | 我们总有选择 你懂这个道理的 |
[12:34] | Sometimes the choice sucks, | 有时那些选择确实也不好 |
[12:36] | but is she really in a better place now on the streets, | 但她现在站街去出卖肉体 |
[12:38] | selling herself? I don’t think so. | 更好吗 我可不觉得 |
[12:41] | Maybe if she knew that there was a new Girls United? | 要是她知道有了新的女生之家就不会了 |
[12:44] | Maybe. And maybe not. | 也许 也不一定 |
[12:47] | But it is not our job to save Kiara. | 但拯救科亚拉不是我们的事 |
[12:51] | Excuse me, ladies. | 失陪了 小姐们 |
[13:02] | So, I was thinking, maybe next time… | 我在想 也许下次 |
[13:04] | Mm, you think there’s going to be a next time? | 你还觉得会有下次吗 |
[13:06] | Well, I kind of hope so. | 希望如此 |
[13:10] | Not even gonna ask. Bye. | 连问都不想问 走啦 |
[13:14] | OK, bye. | 好 再见 |
[13:16] | – Call me. – If you’re lucky. | -给我打电话 -如果你走运的话 |
[13:22] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[13:23] | I’m trying to hack my reader, so I can get onto Facebook. | 我想黑进我的阅读器 试试能不能上脸书 |
[13:25] | Why are you holding them like that? | 那干嘛那样举着 |
[13:27] | So I can pick up Mr. Nesbit’s Wi-Fi. | 这样可以蹭内斯比特先生的无线网 |
[13:30] | If you were an old man, what would your password be? | 你要是个很老的人 会拿什么当密码 |
[13:33] | 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four. | |
[13:35] | Well, I don’t know. | 我怎么知道啊 |
[13:35] | Go next door and ask for it then. | 直接去敲门问他好了 |
[13:37] | I would if he was home. | 他要是在家我早就问了 |
[13:39] | Where does a retired man go all day? | 一个退休的人整天都去哪儿呀 |
[13:41] | I don’t know. Maybe there’s a sale on Christmas decorations. | 不知道 也许哪里在甩卖圣诞装饰 |
[13:49] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[13:51] | I just realized that Callie won’t be with us | 突然想到凯丽明年不能和我们 |
[13:53] | for Christmas next year. | 一起过圣诞了 |
[13:57] | It’s fine, I mean, she’ll still be over a lot. | 没事的 她还是会经常过来的 |
[13:59] | It’s not like she’s leaving the country. | 她又不是出国了 |
[14:01] | Yeah, but it’s not the same as living under the same roof, | 没错 但这和一起住 会每天见面 |
[14:04] | seeing each other every day. That’s what makes you a family. | 还是有区别的 那样才算一家人呢 |
[14:07] | Hey, we’ll still be a family, | 我们还是一家人 |
[14:09] | even when we all go to college in a couple years. | 就算几年后我们都去了不同大学 |
[14:12] | Exactly. | 重点就在这儿 |
[14:13] | We’re all gonna be gone. This is all we’ve got. | 我们都会各奔东西 拥有的只有现在 |
[14:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
[14:19] | I’m not ready for things to change yet. | 还没做好迎接改变的准备 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是 |
[14:32] | – Hey, you ready? – I am. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:34] | But it looks like we’re gonna have some company. | 但看来我们要临时加人了 |
[14:36] | Connor’s father called | 康纳的父亲打来电话 |
[14:38] | and asked if he could spend the night tonight. | 问能不能照看他一晚上 |
[14:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:42] | Because he’s out of town on business and his flight got canceled. | 因为他出城有事结果回程航班临时取消了 |
[14:46] | Hey, it’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[14:47] | We’ll order some pizza, I’ll bake some cookies. | 我们可以点些披萨 我还可以烤点饼干 |
[14:51] | – OK? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[14:53] | OK. Uh, I’ve got to drop something off. | 好的 我得先去放东西 |
[14:55] | I’ll meet you guys at the car. | 车那儿见 |
[14:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[15:06] | What happened to your family camping trip? | 你们家不是要去野营吗 |
[15:22] | Free for dinner? | 有空一起吃晚饭吗 |
[15:24] | Uh… yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:31] | So what about Idyllwild? Where are you with that? | 爱德怀镇的事怎么样了 你什么打算 |
[15:37] | I guess kind of nowhere. | 没打算 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. I really wanna go on tour. | 我不知道 我很想去 |
[15:42] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:44] | Yeah, I don’t know. I wanna have some adventure. | 我也不知道 我很想经历些冒险 |
[15:47] | And I’m actually really into the music we’re playing. | 而且我真的很喜欢我们的音乐 |
[15:50] | Plus you’re really into that girl too, right? | 而且你也很喜欢那个女孩吧 |
[15:52] | You guys getting serious? | 你们是认真的了吗 |
[15:54] | – I, uh… I guess so. Yeah. – What? What’s that smirk? | -我想 也许吧 -你干嘛一脸傻笑 |
[15:57] | Nothing, I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[15:59] | We had a good day today. | 我们今天过的还挺愉快 |
[16:02] | I see. | 明白了 |
[16:03] | What? Don’t give me that patented safe sex speech… | 怎么啦 别跟我上什么生理健康课 |
[16:07] | I wasn’t going to. All right, maybe I was. | 我没有啊 好吧 也许是想来着 |
[16:11] | So, what, that’s the reason | 怎么 这就是你 |
[16:12] | you’re all gung-ho on the tour and all that? | 对巡演这么热情高涨的原因吧 |
[16:15] | No! No, I swear. | 不是 我发誓 |
[16:17] | I think it’d be kind of, I don’t know, like, life-changing. | 我是觉得这个活动可以 改变我的生活 |
[16:23] | Problem is, I still don’t have the money, but… | 问题是 我还没有足够的钱 但是 |
[16:26] | Well, your mom’s pretty adamant | 你妈妈对你们 |
[16:27] | about you guys staying in motels, so… | 住汽车旅馆的意见可是很坚决 |
[16:29] | I don’t think I’m gonna be able to change her mind on that one. | 我觉得要改变她这个想法可不容易 |
[16:31] | No, I mean, that wasn’t what I was asking. | 不 我想问的不是这个 |
[16:34] | I was wondering, um… | 我想问… |
[16:36] | if you think Mom would freak | 如果我说想把祖父给我的那个 |
[16:38] | if I sold that autographed baseball | 签名棒球卖掉的话 |
[16:43] | that Grandpa gave me. | 你觉得妈妈会不会生气 |
[16:45] | The Tony Gwynn? | 汤尼·关恩的那个吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, I don’t know. I looked it up online. | 我还没想好 只是在网上看了一下 |
[16:49] | If I sold it, I would basically be able to cover the whole tour. | 如果卖掉 钱基本上就够了 |
[16:54] | But, you know, I don’t know. | 但是 我还没想好 |
[16:56] | I don’t wanna be disrespectful to Grandpa’s memory either. | 我也不想这么扔掉祖父的美好回忆 |
[17:03] | That’s a tough one, Brandon. | 这可真是两难了 布兰登 |
[17:07] | So you think it’d be wrong? | 那你觉得我不该这么做吗 |
[17:10] | I think it’s your baseball. | 我觉得那是你的棒球 |
[17:13] | And it’s not like Grandpa gave it to you with any conditions. | 而且你祖父给你时也没附加什么条件 |
[17:16] | And I’m not into sports, you know. | 而且我也不喜欢体育 |
[17:18] | – And… – I know! | -而且 -这我知道 |
[17:22] | Don’t you think he’d want me to use it | 你不觉得他会希望我用它来帮助我 |
[17:24] | for something I really am into? | 做我喜欢的事吗 |
[17:26] | You know, something I really want? | 一些我真正喜欢的事 |
[17:30] | That was not an email, that was an act of oppression. | 那不是邮件 那是种压迫手段 |
[17:33] | All we want is the chance to be heard. | 我们想要的是我们的意见被重视 |
[17:36] | And how is it you saw this act of oppression | 家里又没有网 你们是怎么看到这个 |
[17:38] | with no access to the internet? | 所谓的压迫手段的 |
[17:41] | We got online using Mr. Nesbit’s Wi-Fi. | 我们上了内斯比特先生的无线 |
[17:43] | You can pick it up in certain areas of the house. | 家里某些特定地点可以搜索到 |
[17:45] | – Like the front porch. – Would you shush! | -比如前廊 -你能闭嘴吗 |
[17:47] | The front porch is technically part of the house. | 前廊也算家的一部分 |
[17:49] | Never said it wasn’t. | 也没人说不是 |
[17:50] | And what exactly did you get online with? | 那你是用什么上的网呢 |
[17:52] | Mariana hacked our readers. | 玛丽安娜黑进了我们的阅读器 |
[17:54] | What part of “Shush” Don’t not understand? | 让你闭嘴你听不懂吗 |
[17:56] | – Oh, I did not know you could do that. – Me either. | -没想到你还有这本事呢 -我也没想到 |
[17:59] | You can if you know how. | 知道原理的话你也可以的 |
[18:00] | I gotta say, it’s pretty impressive. | 我得说 这倒是很厉害 |
[18:02] | Right? You’re like a cute Steve Jobs. | 就是 你就像女版史蒂夫·乔布斯 |
[18:05] | OK, all right. Can we please just change the subject? | 好吧 我们换个话题行吗 |
[18:08] | We have a dinner guest here and I’m sure he’s bored to tears. | 今晚有客人 人家可要听的无聊死了 |
[18:10] | I’m not bored. | 我没觉得无聊 |
[18:11] | Having dinner with just me and my dad? That’s boring. | 只有我和我爸一起吃晚饭 那才叫无聊 |
[18:14] | Well, that’s the nice part about being in a big family. | 家庭大就有这个好处 |
[18:17] | Don’t know why anyone would wanna give that up. | 真不明白有人为什么不想要 |
[18:19] | – Mariana. – It’s fine. | -玛丽安娜 -没事的 |
[18:20] | Well, Connor, it is very nice to have you. | 康纳 真高兴你能来 |
[18:22] | It’s been a long time since you’ve spent the night. | 你都很久没来我们家住了 |
[18:25] | Not long enough. | 我可没觉得久 |
[18:27] | I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[18:28] | Why don’t you sleep in the tent in the backyard? | 不如你在后院搭个帐篷吧 |
[18:30] | And you guys can pretend like you’re camping. | 你们可以假装去野营了 |
[18:38] | So now that Connor’s dad assumes that Jude is straight, | 现在康纳他爸不觉得裘德是同性恋了吗 |
[18:42] | it’s suddenly OK for his son to spend the night? | 突然就又允许他来我们家过夜了吗 |
[18:44] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该怎么说 |
[18:46] | He was in a bind and I was on the spot. | 他不知所措 我又必须负责 |
[18:50] | It’s not that Connor isn’t welcome… | 也不是说不欢迎康纳 |
[18:52] | I just can’t fight another battle today. | 只是我今天不想再吵架了 |
[18:57] | – You think Jude’s OK with it? – Nah… | -你觉得裘德乐意吗 -没觉得 |
[19:00] | – They have been hanging out a lot more. – Yeah, in groups. | -他们也常一起玩 -但不是单独一起 |
[19:02] | I think he’s just happy to have his best friend back. | 我觉得他找回了好朋友很开心 |
[19:08] | Do you think Jude has a crush on Connor? | 你觉得裘德喜欢康纳吗 |
[19:10] | Oh, I don’t even think Jude’s sure about his sexuality. | 我觉得裘德自己都不清楚自己的取向呢 |
[19:14] | He’s questioning it, which I don’t think he would do | 他在思考 我觉得他要不是同性恋 |
[19:16] | – if he was straight. – He was straight? | -压根就不会去想 – 要不是同性恋吗 |
[19:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:19] | I guess kids are freer to question things these days. | 也许现在的孩子对这种问题态度更开放了 |
[19:22] | You know, I just… | 我只是 |
[19:24] | When I was 13, I had a crush on my best friend. | 我13岁时 曾经喜欢过我最好的朋友 |
[19:26] | She dressed like Madonna, you know, | 她穿着打扮的就像麦当娜[歌手] |
[19:28] | the leather jacket, the bracelets… Ooh! | 皮夹克 戴夸张的手镯 |
[19:30] | She was the bomb! But, uh, | 她简直就是女神 但是 |
[19:32] | we were inseparable until she got a boyfriend | 在她有男友前我们好的简直密不可分 |
[19:36] | and I was utterly heart-broken. | 当时我简直心碎了 |
[19:40] | Madonna? | 麦当娜吗 |
[19:43] | I was more of a Whitney girl. | 我更喜欢像惠特尼[歌手]的 |
[19:45] | So how do you know that Connor doesn’t have a crush on Jude? | 那你怎么知道康纳不喜欢裘德呢 |
[19:51] | Really? Connor doesn’t seem gay to me. | 这个 我觉得康纳不像同性恋 |
[19:54] | Well, no one ever seems to think I seem gay. | 也没人觉得我像同性恋 |
[19:56] | Oh. Unlike me, I guess. | 我就比较明显 |
[19:58] | Well, the cop uniform doesn’t exactly help. | 警服可是没啥帮助的 |
[20:00] | Well, I’m afraid I’m going to have to arrest you then. | 那恐怕我得逮捕你了 |
[20:02] | – For what? – For profiling. | -为什么 -问问话 |
[20:04] | And for perpetuating sexual stereotypes. | 还要做成永久的性别标本 |
[20:06] | Ahh, you’re gonna have to cuff me first. | 那你得先铐住我才行 |
[20:08] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你想的美哦 |
[20:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:20] | You really think this is what Callie wants? | 你真的觉得这是凯丽想要的吗 |
[20:25] | She says it is. | 她自己都这么说了 |
[20:28] | And we’re just supposed to take her at her word? | 然后我们就该全听全信吗 |
[20:30] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[20:32] | Oh, just I can’t believe we’re losing her. | 我只是不敢相信就要失去她了 |
[20:50] | Hey, thanks for the pajamas. | 谢谢借我睡衣 |
[20:52] | Thank Jesus. | 那是黑素斯的 |
[20:55] | I don’t think he’s very happy I’m here. | 我觉得他不高兴我来 |
[20:58] | He’s cool. | 他就那样 |
[21:00] | Are you still going to the pier tomorrow? | 你明天还去码头吗 |
[21:02] | Nah. My dad’s not gonna be back until late, | 不去 我爸比较晚才回来呢 |
[21:04] | so I’m supposed to just hang here ’til he picks me up. | 我得在这儿等他接我 |
[21:07] | – If that’s OK? – Sure. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[21:11] | – What are you playing? – Star Wars: Commander. | -玩什么呢 -《星球大战 指挥官》 |
[21:13] | But I can’t beat the Krayt Dragon. | 但我打不过克雷特龙 |
[21:15] | You gotta use your Stormtroopers to lure him out. | 你得先用突击队引他出来 |
[21:17] | Then you just hit it with your other troops. | 然后再让其他兵种围上去 |
[21:19] | Here, can I show you? | 来 我教你吧 |
[21:35] | See here? This is the fastest way to get to level up. | 看到吗 这是最快的升级办法 |
[21:39] | See these, no more of these troops, | 看这些 别再弄这种部队了 |
[21:40] | we have to bring in some of these guys over here. | 我们得多造这些兵种 |
[21:42] | And they will distract him. | 他们可以干扰他 |
[21:44] | Yeah, you also gotta send troops over there, too. | 还得给这边也派点人 |
[21:47] | – Nice! Good job! – Yes! We got it! | -漂亮 干的好 -成功了 |
[21:50] | – Finally. – On to the next one. | -终于 -继续下一个 |
[21:52] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[21:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[22:03] | Someone saw Kiara on El Cajon. | 有人在埃尔卡洪见到了科亚拉 |
[22:09] | They said she’s,working as a prostitute. | 他们说她在当妓女 |
[22:12] | Oh yeah? Who’s they? | 是吗 谁说的 |
[22:14] | A friend of Daphne’s. Or someone she knows, I guess. | 达芙妮的朋友 也许只是认识的人 |
[22:18] | Well, that’s a pretty rough part of town. | 那可不是个太平的地方 |
[22:21] | Rita said that there’s nothing that we can do. | 丽塔说我们什么也做不了 |
[22:24] | You talked to Rita? | 你告诉丽塔了吗 |
[22:26] | Daphne did, yeah. | 是达芙妮说的 |
[22:30] | Well, I guess I could talk to some Vice cops, | 我想我可以跟几个警员提一句 |
[22:32] | and ask them to keep an eye out, | 让他们帮我看着点 |
[22:33] | but short of her getting arrested… | 但如果她被捕了 |
[22:35] | – Couldn’t we go looking for her? – No. Absolutely not. | -我们能去找她吗 -不 绝对不行 |
[22:38] | You most certainly cannot. That’s a horrible part of town. | 尤其你不可以去 那地方很不安全 |
[22:41] | It’s not just prostitution, there’s a major gang presence, | 不光嫖娼盛行 那还有个黑帮 |
[22:44] | and Kiara’s not… | 而且科亚拉她 |
[22:47] | The girls working there are not working for themselves. | 那里的女孩不是为自己在工作 |
[22:50] | They have pimps, who have them brainwashed and on drugs. | 那里有皮条客 给她们洗脑让她们吸毒 |
[22:56] | And the girl that you would | 你在埃尔卡洪能找到的 |
[22:57] | find down on El Cajon is not the Kiara you know. | 也不会是你认识的那个科亚拉了 |
[23:00] | So please, promise me that | 所以拜托 向我保证 |
[23:03] | you will not go down there looking for her. | 你不会去找她 |
[23:07] | I won’t. I promise. | 我不去 我保证 |
[23:17] | Still not used to you wearing those. | 我真不习惯你穿成这样 |
[23:20] | Forget Steve Jobs, | 还说像史蒂夫·乔布斯呢 |
[23:21] | you’re like a cute Clark Kent. | 你现在像是女生版的克拉克·肯特[超人] |
[23:27] | Are you ever gonna speak to me again, or…? | 你都不打算跟我说话了吗 |
[23:33] | Mariana, I’m sorry that you’re upset… | 玛丽安娜 如果惹你不高兴了我很抱歉 |
[23:34] | Aren’t you upset? | 你不是开心吗 |
[23:36] | Of course I’m upset. You’re like my sister. | 我当然不开心 你就是我妹妹 |
[23:39] | I thought I was your sister. And what about Jude? | 我曾是你妹妹而已 那裘德呢 |
[23:42] | OK, Mariana, not everything is about you, OK? | 玛丽安娜 世界不是围着你转的好吗 |
[23:45] | And your coding and your dance team | 你会编程 你有舞团 |
[23:46] | and your frickin’ abandonment issues, OK? | 还有你被抛弃的心理问题 好吗 |
[23:51] | There are some things I just can’t explain to you. | 有一些我没法跟你解释的事 |
[23:53] | And I need you to get it, this isn’t easy for me. | 我希望你知道 我这么做也很痛苦 |
[23:56] | And just not make me feel any worse than I already do. | 你就别让我更加痛苦了行吗 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:09] | I just… | 我只是… |
[24:12] | I’m gonna miss you. | 会很想你 |
[24:17] | I’m gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[24:26] | Yo, baby. | 嘿 宝贝 |
[24:30] | Kiara. | 科亚拉 |
[24:32] | Kiara, come on. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 科亚拉 快点 我们走我们走 |
[24:35] | My car is parked right there. | 我的车就停在那 |
[24:36] | We gotta get out of here, honey, but we gotta go now. | 我们得离开 亲爱的 我们得赶紧走 |
[24:37] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Rita… | -走吧 快 -丽塔 |
[24:40] | You got people who care about you, I care about you. | 还有人在关心你 我也很关心你 |
[24:43] | You know you’re better than this. Come on! | 你不用堕落至此的 走吧 |
[24:48] | – Come on… – I said I don’t do bitches! | -快走 -我说了我不跟女生玩 |
[24:51] | – Get outta my face before I cut you! – We got a problem? | -趁我没揍你赶紧滚 -有问题吗 |
[24:55] | I told her I ain’t no dyke! | 我跟她说了我不是拉拉 |
[25:01] | No, we don’t. I thought I knew… | 没问题 我认错人了 |
[25:03] | I don’t know you, bitch. | 我不认识你 婊子 |
[25:05] | – I’m sorry. – Yeah, you are sorry. | -抱歉 -你确实该抱歉 |
[25:08] | Get outta here. | 赶紧走 |
[25:10] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:13] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:24] | Nice catch. | 接的好 |
[25:26] | Go back. Double play. Go again. | 再来 两次了 继续 |
[25:28] | Three in a row. | 三个了 |
[25:32] | – I’m sorry. – Very funny. | -抱歉 -很好玩 |
[25:35] | – Oh, sorry! That was an accident. – Oh yeah? | -抱歉 这是意外 -是吗 |
[25:38] | No. No! Go away. | 不要 走开 |
[25:40] | Nope. No, get away. | 不 放开 |
[25:47] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[25:49] | OK, I give up! | 好吧 我认输 |
[26:05] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[26:07] | Sorry, Daria just texted me. | 抱歉 达莉亚刚给我发短信 |
[26:10] | She wants to know if we wanna come over. | 问我想不想过去 |
[26:12] | – Do you? – I mean, what else is there to do? | -你想去吗 -那还能干什么呢 |
[26:18] | You should go then, if you want to. | 想去你就去吧 |
[26:19] | No, it’s fine, we don’t have to. | 没事的 也不是必须去 |
[26:21] | Whatever, just go. | 算了吧 你去吧 |
[26:33] | I decided I don’t want to go to boarding school anymore. | 我不想去寄宿学校了 |
[26:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:38] | I’m not ready to leave home. | 我不想离开家 |
[26:43] | OK. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | – Are you sure you don’t want to hear the guy out? – No. | -你都不想见见这个人吗 -不想 |
[26:49] | Does this have something to do with your sister? | 这和你姐妹的事有关吗 |
[26:54] | – Jesus. – I can’t leave her, Mom. | -黑素斯 -我不能离开她 |
[26:58] | She’s already freaking out about Callie. | 凯丽离开她已经够难过了 |
[26:59] | If she finds out you and Mom aren’t adopting Ana’s baby, | 她要发现你和妈妈不想收养安娜的孩子 |
[27:02] | she’ll have a meltdown. It’s like she’s losing two sisters. | 肯定要崩溃了 她失去了两个姐妹 |
[27:07] | And then if I go away… I can’t do that to her. | 然后我再一走 我不能这样 |
[27:11] | It’s not your job to look after Mariana. | 照顾玛丽安娜不是你的责任 |
[27:14] | Look, Mom, I don’t want to go. | 妈妈 我不想走了 |
[27:16] | Just cancel it, please? | 取消吧 行吗 |
[27:20] | OK. I will talk to Mom. | 好 我会跟妈妈商量 |
[27:32] | We’ve got to stop meeting like this. | 我们怎么总是会碰巧遇见 |
[27:38] | Look, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:41] | Ok? I… | 好吗 我 |
[27:44] | It’s my first month on the job | 这是我开始工作的第一个月 |
[27:45] | and I’ve got students staging a walkout. | 然后居然就有学生旷课 |
[27:49] | I felt less pressure managing multi-million dollar businesses. | 我处理上百万的生意时也没这么大压力 |
[27:53] | – It’s a hard job. – And that’s why I need your help. | -这工作不容易 -所以我更需要你 |
[28:05] | Hi, I’m Dan Cruz. | 你好 我叫丹·克鲁兹 |
[28:07] | I’m here to meet with Jesus. | 我是来见黑素斯的 |
[28:08] | Well, no one’s here… | 家里没人 |
[28:11] | except, a bunch of my guy friends on the football team. | 只有我橄榄球队的几个朋友 |
[28:15] | Well,we had an appointment. | 我们约好了的 |
[28:19] | You had an appointment? With Jesus? | 你们约好的 和黑素斯吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah, I’m a recruiter with Flintwood Academy. | 我是福林坞学院的招生人员 |
[28:24] | We’re interested in offering your brother a scholarship. | 我们想给你哥哥提供一份奖学金 |
[28:27] | An Academic scholarship? | 学术奖学金吗 |
[28:29] | Well, no. Yes. | 不 也算是吧 |
[28:31] | We’re also recruiting for wrestling. | 我们也招收摔跤运动员 |
[28:36] | Well, maybe they forgot? | 也许是他们忘了 |
[28:39] | Well, you can give them my card. | 请你把我的名片转交一下 |
[28:42] | They can call to reschedule. | 请他们跟我联系再约时间吧 |
[28:44] | Ok. | 好的 |
[28:46] | Wait. | 等等 |
[28:48] | Where is this school? | 这个学校在哪 |
[28:51] | Colorado. | 科罗拉多 |
[28:54] | See ya. | 回见 |
[29:05] | Here the kids out. | 你得听听孩子们的意见 |
[29:07] | Let them have their say, even if it isn’t the final one. | 就算并非最终的决定 也要给他们发言权 |
[29:10] | It makes them feel respected and who doesn’t need that? | 这让他们觉得受尊重了 谁会不想受尊重呢 |
[29:14] | OK. We’ll hear them out. | 好 我们会听他们的意见 |
[29:17] | As long as they show up for school on Monday. | 只要他们周一来上课 |
[29:21] | That sounds fair to me. | 很合理 |
[29:23] | Now if I could only get my own kids to listen to reason. | 我还在头疼让自己的孩子乖乖听话呢 |
[29:27] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[29:30] | Well, if you promise not to tell anyone… | 你要保证不告诉别人 |
[29:33] | When they refused to go to school yesterday, | 他们昨天拒绝上课 |
[29:35] | I… I may have packed up all their electronics, including the DVR, | 我就收走了所有电子产品 包括录像机 |
[29:40] | and rolled it out the front door in a suitcase. | 用旅行箱拖走了 |
[29:47] | That’s gotta be hard being their mom and their vice principal. | 既当妈妈又当校长很不容易吧 |
[29:51] | Especially when I’m not doing a great job at either. | 尤其是两个我都当不好的情况下 |
[29:56] | Before you came to Anchor Beach, right before, | 你来锚滩前不久 |
[30:00] | I was, I was five months pregnant and I lost the baby. | 我曾经怀孕了五个月 然后流产了 |
[30:03] | Lena, I’m so sorry. | 莉娜 我真为你遗憾 |
[30:07] | Yeah, it’s been hard, I’m not gonna lie. | 说实话 确实很艰难 |
[30:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:14] | And now, our twins’ birth mom is pregnant, | 现在 我们那对双胞胎的生母怀孕了 |
[30:19] | and she’s asked Stef and me to adopt her baby. | 还想让我和史戴菲收养这个孩子 |
[30:22] | And I feel terrible because | 我觉得很不好 |
[30:24] | just a few months ago I wanted one so badly. | 因为几个月前我是那么想要孩子 |
[30:28] | So how do I explain to my daughter, | 我要怎么跟女儿解释 |
[30:29] | who really wants us to bring this baby into the family | 她很希望孩子能加入我们的家 |
[30:32] | that… now I don’t want to. | 但我现在还没准备好 |
[30:35] | It’s her half-sister. | 那是她同母异父的妹妹 |
[30:38] | I just feel like I’m being really selfish. | 我觉得我好自私 |
[30:43] | I had a miscarriage. | 我也流产过 |
[30:45] | I was only a few months in, but if somebody had asked me | 如果那之后几个月 就有人要求我 |
[30:50] | to adopt a baby just a little while later… | 马上再收养一个 |
[30:54] | I wouldn’t have been ready. | 我也会觉得无法接受 |
[30:57] | You need time to grieve, and… | 伤痛需要时间来冲淡 而且… |
[31:01] | it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:07] | That helps. | 我觉得好多了 |
[31:08] | – And I’m sorry about your… – Oh, thanks. | -我很抱歉 -谢谢 |
[31:14] | And,since we’re sharing, | 既然要分享 |
[31:16] | I guess you should know… | 那就告诉你… |
[31:18] | …Timothy was our donor. | 蒂莫西是我们的精子捐献人 |
[31:33] | I texted Daria back | 我给达莉亚回短信 |
[31:34] | and I told her I’m just gonna stay here. | 说我就不出去了 |
[31:37] | It’s not nice to lead people on. | 骗人可不好 |
[31:40] | OK, well, I’m not. | 我没骗你 |
[31:47] | – Come on. – Stop it. | -好啦 -别动我 |
[31:51] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[31:52] | I didn’t… I didn’t mean to kick you that hard. | 我…我没想踢这么狠 |
[31:55] | Why’d you kick me at all? | 你干嘛非要踢我 |
[31:56] | You kissed me, remember? In the tent? | 你吻了我 记得吗 在帐篷里 |
[32:01] | And then at the movie theater, you held my hand. | 然后在电影院 你牵了我的手 |
[32:04] | And now, all day you’ve been… | 现在 你整天又… |
[32:06] | I just… I don’t get this. | 我只是…我搞不明白 |
[32:08] | I don’t get you. | 我搞不明白你 |
[32:45] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[32:47] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[32:49] | I don’t know why you’re mad, I’m not going. | 我不知道你为什么生气 我不会去的 |
[32:51] | I’m mad because you didn’t tell me. | 我生气是因为你之前没告诉我 |
[32:54] | I didn’t tell you, because I’m not going. | 我没告诉你 是因为我不打算去了 |
[32:56] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:59] | Because I’m not ready to leave home. | 因为我还没准备好离开家人 |
[33:03] | I looked it up on line. | 我上网查了一下 |
[33:05] | It’s a really good college prep school. | 这个大学预科很不错 |
[33:07] | I mean, it’s military, | 虽然是军事化管理 |
[33:08] | but I can see you getting into the whole GI Joe thing. | 但我觉得你会习惯美国大兵的生活 |
[33:11] | And there’s no girls, which is good. | 而且那里没有女生 这点很好 |
[33:14] | – Not for me. – Yes, for you. | -对我不好 -就是对你很好 |
[33:16] | Well, wait, do you want me to go? | 等等 你希望我去吗 |
[33:19] | – No. – OK, well I’m not. | -不 -那好 我不去 |
[33:24] | But I think you should. | 但你应该去 |
[33:26] | – Why? – Because I see how hard it is for you, | -为什么 -因为我看到这一切对你有多难 |
[33:30] | at school and there’s so much going on around here, | 不论是学校的事还是家里发生的许多事 |
[33:33] | you know, distractions and stuff, and… | 都让你分心 |
[33:35] | And they want you, which is super cool. | 而且这学校想要你 这多了不起 |
[33:38] | And… | 而且 |
[33:40] | …I want what’s best for you, | 我希望你得到最好的一切 |
[33:43] | even if it’s hard… for me. | 就算这对我来说 很难接受 |
[34:04] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[34:15] | – Just tell her to stay away. – Why don’t you tell her? | -告诉她别管我 -你怎么不跟她说 |
[34:18] | I don’t need nobody trying to save me. I got it good right now. | 我不需要谁来救我 我现在过得很好 |
[34:21] | What, selling yourself on the street? | 什么 在街上卖淫就叫好吗 |
[34:23] | I know what you’re doing. How is that good? | 我知道你在做什么 这有什么好的 |
[34:25] | I don’t need you judging me. | 我不需要你来对我指手划脚 |
[34:26] | OK, OK! I’m not judging you. I’m really not. | 好了 我不指手划脚 真的 |
[34:28] | I’m just… really scared for you. | 我只是为你担惊受怕 |
[34:31] | You don’t gotta be. | 你不需要这样 |
[34:33] | I finally got a roof over my head and someone who cares about me. | 我终于有个能遮风挡雨的地方和关心我的人 |
[34:36] | And there ain’t no way in hell I’m going back in the system! | 我绝对不可能回寄养系统 |
[34:40] | – We’re like a family. – What are you… A family? | -我们就像一家人 -你说啥 一家人 |
[34:43] | What about Girls United? Rita’s got a new house now. | 那女生之家呢 丽塔现在有新房子了 |
[34:45] | And Carmen and Daphne are there. | 卡门和达芙妮都在她那儿 |
[34:47] | And Rita said if you turn yourself in… | 丽塔说如果你自首 |
[34:48] | They’ll take me back to juvie. | 他们会抓我回少管所的 |
[34:50] | Yeah, for a few days. | 没错 但就几天 |
[34:52] | But Rita’s gonna call the judge and have you placed with her. | 丽塔就会去找法官 带你回她那儿 |
[34:54] | OK? That’s probably what she was trying to tell you last night. | 知道吗 昨晚她想说的可能就是这些 |
[34:58] | You won’t ever have to go to another foster home. | 你再也不用去寄养家庭了 |
[35:00] | You can live at Girls United until you’re eighteen. | 你可以住在女生之家 直到你18岁 |
[35:02] | Go to school, get a diploma. | 你可以去上学 考个文凭 |
[35:05] | You can become a social worker, like you wanted, | 你可以做一名社工 就像你梦想的那样 |
[35:07] | and work with kids. | 跟孩子们一起 |
[35:10] | And I will see you all the time. | 我会去看你 |
[35:14] | Me and Rita and Daphne, we are your family. | 我和丽塔还有达芙妮才是你的亲人 |
[35:21] | Please, Kiara. I can’t do this without you. | 拜托你 科亚拉 没有你我做不到 |
[35:29] | I spit in her face. | 我朝她脸吐口水 |
[35:33] | Do you think she’d still want me, after that? | 你觉得我这样对她 她还想要我吗 |
[35:35] | Oh, Rita’s pretty tough. I guarantee she’s took worse. | 丽塔挺强悍的 我保证她经历过更糟的 |
[35:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:50] | I’ll turn myself in. | 我去自首 |
[35:53] | But, I gotta go to my place, get some of my stuff. | 但我得先回去一趟 收拾行李 |
[35:55] | No, they’ll just take it from you in juvie. | 不 少管所的人会没收的 |
[35:56] | – Not if you keep it for me. – It’s just stuff. | -你帮我拿着就不会 -那都没什么用 |
[35:58] | No, it ain’t. | 不 不是这样的 |
[36:00] | James bought me some nice clothes | 都是詹姆斯给我买的漂亮衣服 |
[36:01] | and shoes and a diamond necklace. | 鞋子 还有钻石项链 |
[36:03] | You think he’s just gonna let you take it all and leave? | 你觉得他会让你把东西拿走吗 |
[36:05] | He ain’t around during the day. How you think I’m here now? | 他今天不在家 不然你以为我怎么出来的 |
[36:09] | You know how it is, you’ve been in the system. | 你知道会怎么样 你也曾在寄养系统中 |
[36:12] | I never get to keep nothing. | 我什么都不可能留下 |
[36:14] | Every time they moved me to a new foster house, | 每次他们把我带去新寄养家庭 |
[36:16] | they’d take my stuff away, or they make me leave it behind. | 就会把我的东西拿走 或者不让我拿 |
[36:18] | And I ain’t doing that again. | 我再也不要这样了 |
[36:22] | Nobody ever bought me nice things. | 从来没有人给我买过什么好东西 |
[36:29] | OK, I’m going with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[36:31] | – Callie… – No, I’m not letting you go there alone. | -凯丽 -我不让你一个人回去 |
[36:34] | My shift’s almost over. Just wait here, OK? | 我也要下班了 在这等我一下 |
[36:37] | I mean it. Wait here. | 我说真的 在这等一下 |
[36:40] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[36:42] | Ok. | 好 |
[36:49] | Well, I can’t believe someone bought it, B. That’s great! | 真不敢相信有人买 小布 太棒了 |
[36:52] | Yeah, so all I have to do now is ship it to the buyer… | 现在我只需要把它寄给买家 |
[36:56] | …but then I figured, why waste the postage, right? | 然后我想 干嘛要浪费邮费 是吧 |
[37:02] | I know your address, Dad. | 我知道你的地址 老爸 |
[37:07] | I thought they shipped through the website. | 我以为是网站的人寄给我呢 |
[37:09] | You can’t afford this. | 你不能买它 |
[37:11] | Hey, it’s an investment, right? | 这算是投资嘛 |
[37:13] | I mean, it’s value’s just gonna keep going up and… | 它的价值不是会上涨嘛 |
[37:17] | …this way it stays in the family. | 这样就不用外传了 |
[37:20] | So you think it was wrong for me to sell it. | 那你是觉得我不应该卖掉它 |
[37:24] | No, I don’t think it was wrong. | 不是 不是不应该 |
[37:27] | I just think… | 只是… |
[37:29] | I don’t know, Brandon, | 我也不知道 布兰登 |
[37:30] | I just thought maybe one day you’ll regret it and then, | 我只是觉得有一天你会后悔 到那时 |
[37:33] | well, you can buy it back from me, for more than I paid. | 你可以再买回去 多付我点 |
[37:37] | Think of it as a loan, with collateral. | 就当是贷款 带抵押的 |
[37:43] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 老爸 |
[37:47] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:50] | So we have to take the southeast bus, right? | 咱们要坐东南方向的公交对吧 |
[37:52] | – Yeah. – OK. | -对的 -好的 |
[38:02] | I called him. | 我打他电话了 |
[38:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:06] | – No, Kiara… – Let go of me! | -别走 科亚拉 -放开我 |
[38:07] | No, I’m not… You’re just scared, Kiara… | 不… 你只是害怕 科亚拉 |
[38:09] | You don’t wanna mess with him. | 你可不想惹他 |
[38:11] | I’m not gonna let you do this! I’m not. | 我不会眼看你这么做不管的 我不会的 |
[38:12] | You wanna get yourself beat the hell up? | 你想找揍吗 |
[38:15] | Callie, just let me go! | 凯丽 放开我 |
[38:34] | I couldn’t let you go back there. I’m sorry. | 我不能让你回去 对不起 |
[38:39] | Please, don’t give up on yourself. | 求你了 别放弃自己 |
[38:43] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[39:01] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 咱们走 |
[39:06] | Listen to me, it’s OK. | 听我说 没事的 |
[39:08] | You did the right thing. I’m proud of you for calling me, love. | 你做得没错 你打给我 我很骄傲 |
[39:10] | – Don’t be proud of me. – OK, what’s going on? | -别为我骄傲 -你怎么了 |
[39:13] | You need to talk to me and you need to talk to me now. | 你得跟我说清楚 就现在说清楚 |
[39:18] | Now. | 快说 |
[39:21] | I did something wrong and I couldn’t tell you. | 我做了件错事 又不能告诉你们 |
[39:25] | OK. What? Why? | 什么事 为什么 |
[39:26] | Because, I was afraid. | 因为 我很害怕 |
[39:30] | Afraid of what? Afraid we were gonna get mad | 害怕什么 害怕我们生你气 |
[39:31] | afraid you’d get in trouble? | 害怕你惹麻烦吗 |
[39:33] | Both, I guess. I… | 都害怕 我… |
[39:35] | I just thought… | 我只是… |
[39:37] | I was afraid because I lied, again. | 我害怕是因为我又说谎了 |
[39:41] | And because I didn’t come to you again. | 因为我又没有找你求救 |
[39:43] | And because I messed up again. | 因为我又搞砸了 |
[39:48] | I thought that maybe | 我以为 |
[39:49] | that would mean that you wouldn’t want me anymore. | 这样你就不想要我了 |
[39:52] | Like you would just finally give up on me. | 终于能放弃我了 |
[39:55] | And is this why you’re going to live with Robert? | 所以你要去罗伯特那儿住吗 |
[39:59] | I just I thought that if I left on my own, | 我觉得如果我一个人走了 |
[40:02] | it wouldn’t hurt as much as if you told me to go, | 总比等你叫我走要好受得多 |
[40:05] | – but it does! It hurts so much! – OK, listen… | -但它们一样让人心痛 -听着… |
[40:08] | Hon, look at me! | 宝贝 看着我 |
[40:09] | Nothing you can do is gonna make us not want you. | 你做什么 我们都不会放弃你 |
[40:12] | You hear me? Nothing. | 听见了吗 不论什么事 |
[40:15] | – Nothing, baby. – OK. | -不论怎样 宝贝 -好吧 |
[40:17] | Nothing. Come here. | 不论怎样 过来 |
[40:19] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[40:34] | Do you hate me? | 你恨我吗 |
[40:38] | I’m glad you told them. | 我很高兴你跟她们说了 |
[40:40] | What if they don’t let you go? | 他们要是不让你走怎么办 |
[40:48] | I would give up the tour | 我愿意放弃巡演 |
[40:50] | and just about anything else for you to be a part of this family. | 放弃一切 只为你能留下来 |
[40:56] | Don’t you get that by now? | 你现在还不懂吗 |
[41:00] | I just… | 我… |
[41:02] | I wish you’d told them before… | 如果你早些时候告诉她们就好了 |
[41:05] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[41:12] | It’ll be easier going to live with Robert, | 如果去罗伯特那住 一切会更简单 |
[41:14] | knowing I don’t have to lie about it. | 知道我不必为此说谎 |
[41:29] | I know what you did. Callie told us everything. | 我知道你干得好事 凯丽都跟我们说了 |
[41:30] | And if you ever tell her to lie to us again, I swear… | 如果你再敢教她骗我们 我发誓… |
[41:33] | Look, I was just doing what I thought was best for my daughter… | 我这么做是因为这样对我女儿最有利 |
[41:37] | Your daughter? | 你女儿 |
[41:38] | Yes. My daughter. | 是的 我女儿 |
[41:45] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[41:47] | – All right? The judge has decided. – We’ll see about that. | -法官已经决定了 -咱们走着瞧 |
[41:50] | You’re just wasting your time, Stef. You’re too late. | 你在浪费时间 史戴菲 太晚了 |
[41:53] | Well, I’m not going down without a fight… | 我不会不战而降的 |