时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | You kissed me, remember, in the tent? | 你吻了我 记得吗 在帐篷里 |
[00:09] | Then at the movie theater you held my hand. | 在电影院 你牵了我的手 |
[00:11] | I just, I don’t get this, I don’t get you. | 我搞不明白 我搞不明白你 |
[00:13] | Do you think we made a mistake firing Timothy? | 你觉得我们辞掉蒂莫西错了吗 |
[00:16] | I was five months pregnant and I lost the baby. | 我曾经怀孕了五个月 然后流产了 |
[00:19] | And now, our twins’ birth mom is pregnant, | 现在 我们那对双胞胎的生母怀孕了 |
[00:21] | and she’s asked Stef and me to adopt her baby. | 还想让我和史戴菲收养这个孩子 |
[00:24] | – Are you guys gonna take Ana’s baby? – I don’t think so. | -你们会收养安娜的孩子吗 -我觉得不会的 |
[00:27] | I think I’m gonna ask her if I can. | 我想问问我能不能 |
[00:30] | You bribed them? | 你收买了她吗 |
[00:31] | I just wanted to make sure Dad didn’t go to prison. | 我只想确定爸爸不会去坐牢之类的 |
[00:34] | Daphne, where are you? | 达芙妮吗 你在哪 |
[00:35] | Look, I just wanted you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[00:37] | that I told the police about Tasha. | 我把塔莎的事告诉警察了 |
[00:38] | That I took her, it’s over, | 我说是我带走的她 结束了 |
[00:40] | so you could stay with Jude at the Fosters. | 这样你就可以和裘德和福斯特一家在一起了 |
[00:43] | What’s going on, Callie? | 怎么回事 凯丽 |
[00:43] | I did something wrong and I couldn’t tell you. | 我做了件错事 又不能告诉你们 |
[00:45] | Is this why you’re going to live with Robert? | 所以你要去罗伯特那儿住吗 |
[00:46] | I just thought that if I left on my own it wouldn’t hurt as much | 我觉得如果我一个人走了 |
[00:49] | as if you told me to go but it does. | 总比等你叫我走要好受得多 |
[00:52] | – OK, listen… – It hurts so much. | -听着… -但它们一样让人心痛 |
[00:54] | Look at me. Nothing you can do is gonna make us not want you. | 看着我 你做什么 我们都不会放弃你 |
[00:58] | You’re wasting your time, Stef. You’re too late. | 你在浪费时间 史戴菲 太晚了 |
[01:00] | Well, I’m not going down without a fight. | 我不会不战而降的 |
[01:04] | All we’re asking is to go back | 我们只求回到 |
[01:05] | to the 180 day waiting period, or what’s left of it. | 180天的等候期 或者剩余的时间 |
[01:08] | And when the judge asks why? | 那法官问原因呢 |
[01:09] | We say Callie needs more time. To get to know Robert. | 我们就说凯丽需要更多时间去了解罗伯特 |
[01:12] | And this just suddenly occurred to her? | 她突然就有这个想法了吗 |
[01:13] | Yes. While she was packing | 没错 她打包要离开 |
[01:15] | to leave a home she feels safe and secure in | 自己有安全感的家 |
[01:17] | to go live with a man she hardly knows. | 而去和一个几乎完全不了解的人住在一起 |
[01:19] | Paperwork’s done. The wheels are in motion. | 文书都办完了 已经开始了 |
[01:21] | – So, stop them, Marie. – No, it’s my fault. | -那就阻止他们 玛丽 -这是我的错 |
[01:24] | It’s not your fault, it’s Robert’s fault. | 不是你的错 是罗伯特的错 |
[01:25] | He knew that you were lying to | 他明明知道 |
[01:27] | the judge when you asked to gand live with him. | 你说要跟他住的时候 是在说谎 |
[01:30] | OK, what if Robert asked the judge to give Callie more time? | 好吧 如果罗伯特要求法官给凯丽更多时间呢 |
[01:34] | That’s interesting. | 那就有趣了 |
[01:35] | Why would he do that when he’s so close to getting what he wants. | 在他就快得手的时候 他为什么要这么做 |
[01:39] | If Callie asked him, in front of the judge, | 如果凯丽在法官面前求他呢 |
[01:42] | I mean, he wants to be seen like a loving father. | 他想显得自己是个爱孩子的父亲 |
[01:45] | So, put him on the spot? | 所以就是将他一军 |
[01:48] | Would you be comfortable doing that? | 你乐意那么做吗 |
[01:50] | I guess. But, even if we get more time… | 应该吧 但哪怕我们争取到更多时间… |
[01:53] | All right, first things first. | 行了 事有先后 |
[01:56] | I just don’t feel like you | 我只是不想你们 |
[01:57] | should be spending any more money on lawyers, | 花更多的钱请律师 |
[01:59] | no offense, if the judge is just gonna | 别生气 如果法官还是将我 |
[02:00] | make me go live with him anyway. | 判给他的话 |
[02:02] | Let us worry about the money, love. | 你别担心钱的事 宝贝 |
[02:05] | The immediate goal right now is to keep you in this house, | 现在的目标就是尽可能久地 |
[02:07] | with us, for as long as possible. | 把你留在这个家里 和我们在一起 |
[02:19] | Thanks, Maria. | 玛丽亚 谢谢 |
[02:20] | – I’ll call the judge in the morning. – OK. | -我早上给法官打电话 -好 |
[02:22] | But look, Callie’s got a point. | 听着 凯丽说到重点了 |
[02:24] | This judge is clearly biased toward the birth father. | 法官显然会倾向于生父 |
[02:27] | I hate to see you to spend more money jumping through hoops | 我不想看到你花更多钱 |
[02:29] | just to delay what’s inevitable. | 只为了去延长不可能的事 |
[02:32] | I have no intention of waiting for the inevitable. | 我可不打算等一个不可能的事 |
[02:34] | You got something up your sleeve? | 你有杀手锏吗 |
[03:22] | – Oh. Sorry. – It’s OK. I’m just brushing my teeth. | -对不起 -没事 我只是在刷牙 |
[03:29] | So, did they talk to you about the tour yet? | 他们跟你聊巡演的事了吗 |
[03:31] | Uh, no, not yet, but, I’m like 110 persent sure I’m not going. | 还没 但我百分之一百一确定我不去 |
[03:35] | I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[03:36] | Stop. It’s not the end of the world. | 别 又不是世界末日 |
[03:39] | – Have you told the band? – Not yet. | -那你跟乐队说了吗 -还没 |
[03:41] | I’m gonna do it tonight, I figure, all together. | 我今晚去说 跟所有人说 |
[03:44] | You’re not gonna give Lou a heads up? | 你不先给露说吗 |
[03:45] | Uh, I figure safety in numbers. | 我觉得人多我安全点 |
[03:51] | – I have to brush my teeth! – Get in line. | -我得刷牙了 -排队 |
[03:55] | I’m so sick of sharing a bathroom! | 共用一个浴室 烦死我了 |
[03:58] | – Seriously? – What? I gotta brush, too. | -不是吧 -怎么了 我也要刷牙 |
[04:02] | No! Out! We’re at capacity! | 等等 别进来 已经挤爆了 |
[04:05] | What’re you so spun out about? | 勉强将就一段时间怎么了 |
[04:07] | Oh, nothing, just that Callie’s moving out, | 没事 只是凯丽要搬出去了 |
[04:09] | um, I can’t find anyone to dance on my dance team, | 我找不到任何人来我舞团跳舞 |
[04:12] | Jesus is going to boarding school, | 黑素斯要去寄宿学校了 |
[04:13] | but other than that, I’m awesome. | 除此之外 还挺好的 |
[04:15] | – You’re going to boarding school? – You’re going to boarding school? | -你要去寄宿学校吗 -你要去寄宿学校吗 |
[04:16] | No… maybe… probably not. | 没 也许吧 可能不会 |
[04:21] | They offered him a scholarship. | 他们给他提供奖学金 |
[04:23] | Academic? | 学术的吗 |
[04:24] | No. Wrestling. And the school’s in Colorado. | 当然不 摔跤 而且学校在科罗拉多 |
[04:28] | I thought you said I could go. | 我记得你说过我可以去的 |
[04:30] | I never said I’d be happy about it. | 我从来没说我对于此事很开心 |
[04:32] | And you’re probably gonna have to move in with Jude. | 你可能得和裘德住一间了 |
[04:35] | – Jude? Why? – To make room for the baby. | -裘德 为什么 -给婴儿腾地儿啊 |
[04:37] | – What baby? – What baby? | -什么婴儿 -什么婴儿 |
[04:41] | It’s not for sure. | 还不确定呢 |
[04:42] | They’re gonna do it. Moms wanted a baby and Ana’s having a girl | 会的 妈妈们想要小孩 安娜又有一个 |
[04:46] | and she’s our sister, and it’s perfect. | 她是我们的妹妹 多完美啊 |
[04:48] | How could they not? It’s like fate. | 她们怎么会拒绝 就是命运的安排 |
[04:50] | We’re gonna be late. | 要迟到了 |
[04:54] | It’s not gonna happen. | 不会成的 |
[04:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:56] | I talked to Moms. | 我跟妈妈说过了 |
[04:58] | Good, it means I don’t have to move in with Jude. | 那好 我就不用跟裘德住了 |
[05:01] | I mean, I guess that’s too bad about Ana. | 我是说 那对安娜来说太糟了 |
[05:05] | And Mariana. She’s gonna be really upset. | 玛丽安娜也是 她会很伤心的 |
[05:08] | Why haven’t they told her? | 她们为什么不告诉她 |
[05:09] | I don’t know if they told Ana. | 我不知道他们告诉安娜没 |
[05:12] | Forgot mascara! | 忘了化眉毛了 |
[05:19] | You know what? You should ask Emma to be on the dance team. | 知道吗 你该叫艾玛到舞团去 |
[05:22] | – Yeah, right. – I’m serious. | -对 好 -我认真的 |
[05:24] | She used to be a cheerleader, in junior high. | 她在初中的时候是啦啦队长 |
[05:27] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[05:29] | – Did you get the email from Marie? – No. | -你收到玛丽的邮件了吗 -没 |
[05:31] | How many times have we told them not to leave the milk out? | 我都跟他们说过多少次不要漏了牛奶 |
[05:34] | What’d it say? | 说什么了 |
[05:36] | – The judge will see us at 12:30. – Does that work for you? | -法官12点半见我们 -你可以吗 |
[05:40] | I guess it has to. | 必须有吧 |
[05:42] | I really don’t like Callie having to put on a show. | 我真的不想逼凯丽去做戏 |
[05:45] | It’s not a show, love. This is what she wants. | 这不是戏 亲爱的 这是她心中所愿 |
[05:48] | It sure as hell’s not what Robert wants. | 肯定不是罗伯特所愿的 |
[05:50] | I don’t see any world in which | 我觉得在任何情况下 |
[05:52] | he’s going to ask the judge to delay his getting custody. | 他都不可能要求法官延后获得监护权 |
[05:54] | You never know. | 世事难料 |
[05:55] | By the way, Jesus wants us to | 对了 黑素斯想让我们 |
[05:56] | reschedule the meeting with the Flintwood scout. | 重新安排见见福林坞的运动星探 |
[05:59] | I thought he said he wasn’t ready to leave home? | 我记得他说没准备好离开家呢 |
[06:01] | Apparently, Mariana thinks it would be good for him. So… | 很明显 玛丽安娜觉得这样对他有好处 |
[06:04] | You know, Monte went to boarding school. | 蒙绨就是去的寄宿学校 |
[06:06] | Oh, did she? Didn’t know that. | 是吗 不知道呢 |
[06:09] | She said it saved her life. | 她说那挽救了她一生 |
[06:11] | Hmm. Had a troubled youth, did she? | 有成长的烦恼 对吧 |
[06:14] | She said it was the only reason she got into a good college. | 她说这是她能考上好大学的唯一原因 |
[06:17] | – She probably went to Harvard. – Princeton, actually. | -她去的是哈佛吧 -其实是普林斯顿 |
[06:19] | Well, la-de-da. Since we’re running all our big family decisions | 好做作 既然我们家所有的重大决定 |
[06:23] | past your new boss, maybe I should meet her. | 都要被你的新上司左右 也许我该见见她 |
[06:25] | I thought you wanna, run it by Mike? | 我还以为你是想…跟被麦克左右呢 |
[06:28] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[06:30] | Seriously, you should invite her to dinner. | 说真的 你应该约她来吃晚饭 |
[06:32] | Like we have time to entertain. I gotta go. | 好像我们有时间招待似的 我要走了 |
[06:36] | – I love you. All right. – I love you. I’ll see you later. | -我爱你 好吧 -我爱你 晚会儿见 |
[07:01] | 姓名 罗伯特·奎因 年龄 40岁 公司 奎因窗户及家居建材 | |
[07:05] | 婚姻平等 妻子 吉尔·奎因 | |
[07:07] | 罗宾 情妇 29岁 罗伯特·奎因的车中 | |
[07:11] | 罗宾 情妇 29岁 罗伯特·奎因的车中 | |
[07:22] | You were a cheerleader?! | 你以前是啦啦队长吗 |
[07:26] | That was a long time ago. | 很久以前了 |
[07:28] | Two years is not a long time. | 两年可不算久 |
[07:31] | Look, please try out for my dance team. | 拜托来试试参加我的舞团吧 |
[07:34] | Look, I quit cheerleading and I started wrestling | 我退出啦啦队 开始摔跤 |
[07:37] | because I didn’t want to be the silly girl on the sidelines. | 因为我不想做边线上的傻姑娘 |
[07:41] | I wanted to be in the game. | 我想参与到比赛之中 |
[07:42] | We are the game. We’re not cheering anybody else on. | 我们就是比赛 我们不用给其他任何人加油 |
[07:45] | We’re a competitive dance team. And you’re very competitive. | 我们是好胜心强的舞团 而你有很强的好胜心 |
[07:48] | I’m just don’t feel comforble exploiting my sexuality. | 我只是觉得不太舒服利用自己的性感 |
[07:51] | I’m asking you to dance, not to strip. | 我是请你跳舞 不是脱衣舞 |
[07:54] | Look, if you’re not gonna do it for me, | 听着 如果你不想为我这么做 |
[07:55] | do it to avenge all the victims of mean girls everywhere. | 为所有被各种贱女孩欺负的受害者们来跳吧 |
[07:58] | And I know you’re one of them. | 我知道你就是受害者之一 |
[08:06] | Um, do you have any gum? I didn’t brush my teeth this morning. | 你有口香糖吗 我今早没漱口 |
[08:11] | – Exhale. – No. | -呼口气 -不要 |
[08:13] | Come on. | 快 |
[08:17] | – Oh, my God, that’s disgusting. – I told you! | -天呐 好恶心 -我告诉过你了 |
[08:19] | I’m just kidding. But seriously, you need some gum. | 我开玩笑的 但说真的 你是需要口香糖了 |
[08:25] | Hey, so, you want to hang out after school? | 你放学后想一起吗 |
[08:28] | We could do our homework? | 我们可以做作业 |
[08:29] | Sure. You want to come over? | 当然 你想过来我家吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah, I’ll meet you at the bench. | 好 长凳那边见 |
[08:40] | Hey, Brandon. | 嘿 布兰登 |
[08:42] | I got your email and I talked to our friends over at Idyllwild. | 我收到你的邮件 和我在爱德怀镇的朋友聊了 |
[08:46] | Unfortunately, it’s too late, they gave up your spot. | 很不幸 太迟了 他们取消了你的席位 |
[08:49] | Yeah, I figured. | 恩 我猜到了 |
[08:51] | However, when I explained to them | 不过 在我给他们解释 |
[08:53] | why you didn’t jump at the scholarship… | 你为什么没有接受奖学金的时候… |
[08:55] | Wait, you told them? | 等等 你跟他们说了吗 |
[08:58] | Now they’ll never consider me. | 现在他们绝不会考虑我了 |
[09:00] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[09:01] | They said they’d make another spot for you. | 他们说会再给你一次机会 |
[09:04] | If you audition. | 前提是你要去试奏 |
[09:06] | You said you played the Bach prelude perfectly. | 你说你演奏的巴哈前奏曲很完美 |
[09:07] | No, it wasn’t perfect. | 不 不是完美 |
[09:09] | It just wasn’t a disaster. My extension’s not the same. | 是不那么糟而已 我手指延展大不如前了 |
[09:13] | So, practice. It’s not like you’ve got anything to lose. | 那就练练 好像你又没什么好损失的 |
[09:21] | …but there’s many motifs within Silas Marner. | 《织工马南》[小说]包含很多主旨 |
[09:25] | It’s a book that explores a plethora of things, including | 这本书探讨了很多东西 包括 |
[09:30] | religion, community, love, | 宗教 社会 爱情 |
[09:34] | deception, status, and redemption. | 骗局 地位 以及救赎 |
[09:38] | So, to answer your original question, | 所以 要回答你们一开始的问题 |
[09:42] | we will be critically examining each of these themes | 我们要一页一页 一章一章地 |
[09:46] | page by page, and chapter by chapter. | 仔细检视这些主题 |
[09:51] | I’ve just got a few minutes. What’s going on? | 我只有几分钟时间 怎么了 |
[09:53] | Your Honor, I understand that Callie is feeling confused | 法官大人 我能理解凯丽对于 |
[09:57] | about her decision to come live with me and my family. | 搬来与我和我的家人一同生活的决定 心存疑虑 |
[10:00] | And because I want her to feel absolutely certain | 由于我想要她感觉在我们家 |
[10:02] | and secure in our home, I think she needs more time. | 是绝对肯定以及安全的 我觉得她需要更多时间 |
[10:07] | So, you’re asking to go back to the waiting period? | 那你是想要求回到等候期吗 |
[10:09] | Yes, your honor. I still strongly believe | 是的 法官大人 我仍然坚信 |
[10:11] | that my daughter belongs with me, | 我的女儿是属于我的 |
[10:13] | but I’m willing to wait until | 但我愿意等到 |
[10:15] | we’ve had a chance to get to know each other better. | 我们有机会更了解彼此的时候 |
[10:18] | Callie, this is what you want? | 凯丽 你愿意吗 |
[10:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:21] | And ladies, I’m assuming this is OK with you? | 夫人们 我猜你们对此没异议吧 |
[10:24] | Yes, Your Honor. | 是的 法官大人 |
[10:25] | We… We just want Callie to feel safe. | 我们…我们只想让凯丽觉得安全 |
[10:28] | OK. We’ll go back to the original plan. | 好 我们回到原计划 |
[10:31] | With one amendment. | 做一点小修改 |
[10:33] | I think once a week visitation is probably not enough time | 我觉得每周一次的探视可能不足以 |
[10:36] | for Callie to get to know her father, so in addition, | 让凯丽去了解她的父亲 所以除此以外 |
[10:39] | I’m going to give Mr. Quinn every other weekend as well. | 我想把隔周的周末也给奎因先生 |
[11:05] | – You OK, Cal? – Yeah. | -你还好吧 小凯 -没事 |
[11:07] | You should get to class. | 你该去上课了 |
[11:10] | We’ll talk more tonight, OK? | 我们今晚再详聊 好吗 |
[11:12] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你们 |
[11:14] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[11:22] | What the hell was that? | 究竟怎么回事 |
[11:24] | Why would Robert ask the judge to give Callie more time | 为什么在凯丽开口要求他之前 |
[11:26] | before Callie even asked him? | 罗伯特就让法官多给凯丽些时间 |
[11:27] | He knew why we were there. | 他明白我们为什么会去 |
[11:28] | My bet is he wanted to play the hero, for Callie’s benefit. | 我打赌他是想逞英雄 为凯丽好 |
[11:31] | Well, now she’s going to spend every other weekend with him. | 现在她隔周的周末都要和他在一起了 |
[11:35] | Do you think it was really worth it? | 你觉得真的值得吗 |
[11:37] | Yes, because it bought us time. | 值得 因为给我争取了时间 |
[11:40] | For what? | 争取时间做什么 |
[11:43] | 行动自主权 指使孩子从父母或监护人的监护中解脱而获得合法权利 | |
[11:43] | To get Callie emancipated. | 让凯丽获得行动自主权 |
[11:49] | If we can get Callie emancipated | 如果我们能在等候期结束前 |
[11:51] | before the waiting period is up, | 让凯丽获得行动自主权 |
[11:52] | then she’s no longer a ward of the state. | 她就不再是受国家监护的身份 |
[11:55] | She’s considered an adult | 她会被看作是成年人 |
[11:56] | and wouldn’t need anyone’s consent to be adopted by us. | 无需经过任何人的同意就可以被我们收养 |
[12:00] | And what if Robert finds out? Or the judge? | 罗伯特发现了怎么办 或是法官发现了呢 |
[12:02] | No, emancipation petitions aren’t heard in family court. | 不会的 释权请愿书不会在家事法庭宣读 |
[12:05] | And Robert wouldn’t find out. | 而且罗伯特不会发现的 |
[12:08] | If Callie doesn’t tell him, | 前提是凯丽不会告诉他 |
[12:09] | which is asking her to do exactly what we accused Robert of. | 而这正是让她做我们所控诉的罗伯特的行为 |
[12:11] | To give her a choice, not take it away. | 是给她个机会 而非夺走她的机会 |
[12:14] | Which is what Robert is trying to do. | 这正是罗伯特在试图要做的 |
[12:15] | This is a… This is a very gray area. | 这是个…非常灰色的地带 |
[12:18] | And so was not reporting callie and Brandon as accessories to a kidnapping. | 不上报凯丽和布兰登是绑架的从犯也一样 |
[12:21] | – They were just trying to do the right thing. – So are we. | -他们只是想做好事 -我们也是 |
[12:25] | How long does it take to get emancipated? | 多久才能获得行动自主权呢 |
[12:29] | It’s… It’s gonna be tight. | 这…这很难讲 |
[12:31] | It’s gonna be tight. | 很难讲 |
[12:32] | So this is what you meant by first things first. | 这就是你说的事有先后 |
[12:37] | And you just decided at this was the plan, | 你就这么定好计划 |
[12:38] | without discussing it with me? | 都不跟我商量吗 |
[12:40] | I just… didn’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, | 以防没争取到这段时间 |
[12:42] | in case we didn’t get the time. | 我不想让任何人失落 |
[12:45] | Callie’s gonna have to want to do this. | 凯丽必须想去做这件事 |
[12:47] | We can’t pressure her into it. | 我们不能逼她去做 |
[12:48] | We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[12:50] | Ultimately it is up to her. | 这完全取决她 |
[12:51] | Let’s talk to her about that tonight. | 咱们今晚和她聊聊这件事 |
[12:52] | Oh. Hey. I was looking for you. | 我在找你呢 |
[12:55] | Uh, Monte, this is my wife, Stef. | 蒙绨 这是我妻子 史戴菲 |
[12:57] | It’s so nice to meet you. I’ve heard so many great things. | 很高兴认识你 久仰了 |
[13:01] | Likewise. In fact, I was just saying | 彼此彼此 其实 我才说道 |
[13:02] | that we should have you over for dinner some time. | 我们该找时间邀你来吃晚餐 |
[13:04] | – I’d love that. – How about tonight? | -很不错啊 -今晚怎么样 |
[13:07] | – Tonight? – I’m sure she has plans. | -今晚吗 -她肯定有事了 |
[13:09] | Actually, I don’t. But, are you sure? | 其实 我没事 但你确定吗 |
[13:12] | – Yes. – Yes, we’d love to have you. | -当然 -我们很想你来 |
[13:19] | So, if we don’t find four girls today, we’ll just have to… | 要是今天我们找不到4个女生 我们就要… |
[13:22] | Concede defeat. | 认输 |
[13:23] | It’s not defeat to drop out. | 这是不战而败 |
[13:25] | Of course it is. Quitting is way worse than losing. | 那是当然 退赛比输赛惨得多 |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, I think we’re in trouble. | 对嘛 咱们麻烦大了 |
[13:32] | Keep an open mind. You never know. | 乐观点 怕什么呢 |
[13:42] | OK, I’ll do it. | 好 我跳就是了 |
[13:45] | No way. | 少扯 |
[13:46] | Um, hey, isn’t that your foster sister? | 那不是你的寄养姐姐吗 |
[13:56] | Hey. Everything OK? | 你还好吧 |
[13:58] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[14:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[14:02] | Aren’t these open auditions? | 这不是公开甄选吗 |
[14:04] | Are you…? Oh my God! | 你是说…天哪 |
[14:50] | – Oh, God! – Sorry. | -天哪 -抱歉 |
[14:51] | I didn’t mean to scare you. | 我不是故意吓你 |
[14:53] | My dad… said I could practice here. | 我老爸说…我可以到这练习 |
[14:54] | The piano. He said you wouldn’t be home. | 钢琴 他说你不会在家的 |
[15:00] | Is everything OK? | 你没事吧 |
[15:01] | Uh, yeah. I… | 没 我… |
[15:03] | …just got this letter, returned to me, it’s silly. | …刚收到这封信 刚退回来 太瞎了 |
[15:07] | Well, maybe the person moved? | 可能那人搬家了吧 |
[15:09] | No. It’s not the first one they’ve sent back. | 没 这不是第一封退回来的了 |
[15:15] | Listen, um… | 听我说… |
[15:17] | I’m really sorry I took that money from you. | 我真的很抱歉我收了你的钱 |
[15:20] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那样的 |
[15:22] | No, I… I shouldn’t have… | 我…不该… |
[15:25] | No, you were just trying to help your dad. He’s a good man. | 没事的 你只是想帮你爸爸 他是个好人 |
[15:30] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没做错过什么 |
[15:35] | I was lying. I don’t even remember why now. | 我撒了谎 我都忘了原因是什么 |
[15:40] | I’ll try to pay you back. | 我会尽力还给你的 |
[15:42] | No, it’s really OK. | 没事 真的没事的 |
[15:46] | My dad gave me money, so… | 我爸给了我钱 所以… |
[15:48] | Then, I’ll add it to all I owe him already. | 那我就把所欠他的都算一起 |
[15:51] | Well, I should get out of here, let you practice. | 我该走了 好让你练琴 |
[15:57] | It’s OK, really. | 没事的 真的 |
[15:59] | No, I’m supposed to be apartment hunting. | 不 我该去找房子了 |
[16:03] | Your dad’ll be really happy you’re playing piano again. | 你爸爸会很高兴你重拾钢琴 |
[16:26] | 5 6 7 8 Five, six, seven, eight. | |
[16:29] | – OK, everybody got it? – Yeah. | -大家明白了吗 -明白 |
[16:32] | Got it. | 明白 |
[16:34] | OK, well, just have fun and bring it. | 那就尽情跳吧 |
[17:26] | That was fantastic! | 好棒哦 |
[17:29] | Thank you! Give us just a moment. | 谢谢 姐妹们 先休息会儿 |
[17:36] | So, what’d Mariana promise you to audition? | 玛丽安娜怎么说服你来甄选的 |
[17:39] | I’m getting her first born. | 我是第一个被她拉进来的 |
[17:40] | Oh, I’m just being supportive, | 我只是来支持一下 |
[17:42] | even if it was slightly humiliating. | 哪怕有点丢脸 |
[17:45] | So Emma’s awesomei | 艾玛很牛 |
[17:46] | She rocked it | 她简直震了 |
[17:47] | And Grace was better than I thought. | 格蕾丝比我想的强 |
[17:49] | For sure and Ivy? | 当然 艾薇呢 |
[17:51] | Moves really well. | 跳得真不错 |
[17:53] | They’d never make Kaitlyn’s team. | 她们绝对进不了凯特琳的舞团 |
[17:55] | But we’re not Kaitlyn’s team. | 可我们不是凯特琳的舞团 |
[17:57] | Exactly. We’re every woman. | 很对 我们是女中强人 |
[18:01] | Um, but the two on the right…? | 但右边的两个呢… |
[18:03] | Mm, no bueno. | 很渣 |
[18:05] | And. Um, Callie? | 那凯丽呢 |
[18:09] | Was awesome. | 没得说 |
[18:15] | OK, so, my two ladies on the right, | 我右边的两位女士 |
[18:19] | I’m sorry, but thank you for auditioning. | 很遗憾 感谢你们的参与 |
[18:23] | Everyone else… you’re in! | 剩下的…入选咯 |
[18:28] | – Wait, me? – Yes, you! | -等等 有我吗 -没错 有你 |
[18:36] | I’m so excited! | 我好兴奋 |
[18:39] | We’re a team! | 我们建队了 |
[19:03] | Hey, you ready? | 咱们走吧 |
[19:19] | So, what’s the deal with Daria? | 和达莉亚怎么样 |
[19:22] | What’d you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:23] | Are you guys gonna like… keep hanging out? | 你们是不是会…继续交往 |
[19:28] | Well, I think it’s… it’s good | 我觉得…不错嘛 |
[19:31] | ’cause… my dad’s cool with us. | 因为我老爸对我们没意见了 |
[19:35] | ‘Cause you have a girlfriend? | 是因为你交女朋友了吗 |
[19:38] | Well, we all have fun together don’t we? | 我们在一起很开心 对吧 |
[19:43] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[19:46] | So, Daria and Taylor are sneaking out tomorrow night. | 那…达莉亚和泰勒明晚要偷溜出来 |
[19:51] | TP表示一伙人用厕纸包围某人的房子以激怒该人 通常还会用到鸡蛋和粪便 画面太美请自行脑补 | |
[19:51] | They’re gonna go TP some girl’s house and they want us to come. | 他们要去恶整一个女孩家 她们想让我们一起去 |
[19:56] | – Get out. I have to study. – That’s what we’re doing. | -出去 我要学习 -我们也在学习 |
[20:00] | – I can’t concentrate with you two in here. – We’ll be quiet. | -你俩跟这儿我没法集中 -我们会安静的 |
[20:03] | I can hear you breathing. Go use the dining room. | 呼吸还是能听到 去饭厅 |
[20:08] | Oh, sorry, you guys, I need to set the table. | 抱歉 伙计们 我要摆桌子 |
[20:11] | We’re eating in here? | 要在这儿吃饭吗 |
[20:13] | Monte’s coming for dinner. | 蒙绨要来吃晚餐 |
[20:14] | The principal’s coming here? | 校长要来吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, you wanna stay, Connor? | 是啊 要留下吗 康纳 |
[20:17] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[20:18] | OK, well, you guys can study out back, please. | 你们可以在后院学习 拜托了 |
[20:22] | I put the water on, | 水在烧了 |
[20:23] | but I don’t know why we don’t just order in, love. | 但为什么不直接叫外卖呢 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | Because it’s expensive | 因为外卖很贵 |
[20:26] | and I don’t want the principal of the school | 而且我也不希望校长 |
[20:28] | to think we feed the kids take-out every night. | 认为我们每天给孩子吃的都是外卖 |
[20:31] | And frankly, I wish you hadn’t invited her. | 而且说实话 我确实希望你没邀请她 |
[20:34] | We have so much going on, and we need to talk to Callie. | 我们的事情很多 而且还需要跟凯丽谈 |
[20:37] | Talk to me about what? | 跟我谈什么 |
[20:45] | OK, maybe we can try the living room. | 也许我们可以去客厅 |
[20:55] | Uh, hey, guys, we’re having a little bit of a private conversation. | 两位 我们正在进行一个比较私人的谈话 |
[20:57] | Uh, OK, sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[21:00] | OK, yeah, I should probably get home anyway. | 好吧 反正我本来也该回家了 |
[21:05] | See you later, Connor. | 回见 康纳 |
[21:14] | There’s nowhere to be alone in this house. | 这屋里简直就没地方能让人单独待会儿 |
[21:17] | Hey, if we sneak out, tomorrow night after TP’ing, | 要是我们偷偷溜出去捣乱之后 |
[21:20] | we could hangout, you know, by ourselves. | 就可以一起玩 就我们俩 |
[21:27] | So what would I have to do? | 那我都需要做什么 |
[21:29] | First we get you off probation, your hearing is next week | 首先需要结束你的缓刑 听审是下周 |
[21:32] | and your P.O. sees no reason that it won’t go well. | 你的缓刑监视官认为会很顺利 |
[21:34] | Then, you have to prove that you can pay for an apartment | 之后 你需要证明你能付得起房租 |
[21:37] | and support yourself. | 维持自己的生计 |
[21:39] | I can’t live with you? | 我不能跟你们住吗 |
[21:41] | You can. The court needs to see that | 可以 只是法院需要你证明 |
[21:43] | you can afford to live on your own. | 你是负担得起自己住的 |
[21:44] | In case we were to ever asked you to leave, | 以免我们赶你出门 |
[21:46] | which we would never do. | 当然我们不会这么做的 |
[21:48] | An apartment costs a lot of money. | 租房子很贵的 |
[21:50] | Yeah. You’d have to get a full time job and go to school. | 是啊 你需要一份全职工作而且要上学 |
[21:53] | But remember, this is just temporary. | 你要知道 这都是暂时的 |
[21:55] | Yeah, as soon as you’re emancipated, we can adopt you right away. | 只要你获得行动自主权 我们可以马上收养你 |
[21:58] | And you wouldn’t have to maintain any of that. | 这些都不用持续很久的 |
[22:01] | And you do need to keep this from Robert, | 而且这事最好不要告诉罗伯特 |
[22:04] | which we don’t feel good about. | 虽然我们也很不想这样 |
[22:05] | But sometimes, Callie, the end justify the means. | 但凯丽 非常时期需要非常手段 |
[22:11] | This is the only way we know, | 这是我们知道的唯一办法 |
[22:12] | to give you the choice that you deserve. | 让你能得到应有的待遇 |
[22:21] | So Brandon, your mom… | 所以布兰登 你的妈妈 |
[22:24] | Are you both “Mom?” | 你们都是”妈妈”吗 |
[22:25] | I’m “Mom”, she’s “Mama.” | 他们管我叫老妈 管她叫妈妈 |
[22:27] | Your Mama tells me that you might | 你妈妈跟我说你 |
[22:28] | be going on tour this summer, with your band? | 这个暑假可能要和你的乐队参加巡演 |
[22:31] | Uh, yeah, I don’t think that’s happening anymore. | 这个 我想我恐怕不会去了 |
[22:35] | – Oh, why do you think that? – Well, it isn’t, right? | -为什么呢 -我以为去不成了 |
[22:38] | Well, we have some things to discuss, | 我们是还需要讨论一下 |
[22:39] | but as far as we’re concerned, you’re good to go. | 但我们认为 没什么不能去的 |
[22:44] | So Monty, I understand that you went to boarding school. | 蒙绨 我听说你上过寄宿学校 |
[22:48] | Mm, yeah, for my last two years of high school. | 是的 我高中的后两年都是 |
[22:51] | Is boarding school as wild as they say it is? | 寄宿学校真像他们说的那样疯狂吗 |
[22:53] | Ah, well, not the one that I went to, unfortunately. | 我去的那所不是 真遗憾哦 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry Jesus couldn’t join us. | 真遗憾黑素斯不能一起吃晚餐 |
[22:58] | I’d love to hear more about Flintwood. | 我还想听他讲讲福林坞呢 |
[23:00] | You really see Jesus going to military school? | 你真觉得黑素斯能去军校吗 |
[23:01] | Nothing’s been decided. | 还没定呢 |
[23:04] | Where’d you go to college? | 你的大学是在哪上的 |
[23:05] | Well, I studied pre-law at Princeton | 我在普林斯顿大学修习了法律预科 |
[23:07] | and then I decided I did not want to be a lawyer | 但我发现我并不想成为律师 |
[23:09] | so I got my graduate degree in business. | 所以我研究生修的是商科 |
[23:11] | – Oh, from where? – From Yale. | -哪里的商科学位 -耶鲁大学 |
[23:15] | Princeton and Yale. | 普林斯顿和耶鲁 |
[23:17] | That’s impressive. | 真厉害 |
[23:18] | What you do is impressive, as far as I’m concerned. | 我觉得你们才令我钦佩呢 |
[23:21] | You certainly don’t need a degree from Yale | 签超速罚单这种简单工作确实不需要 |
[23:24] | to give out speeding tickets. | 去耶鲁学习 |
[23:25] | I’m sure you do far more than that. | 我想你的工作可不只如此吧 |
[23:27] | I want to go to an Ivy league school. | 我是很想去常青藤的 |
[23:29] | Not that we could afford it. | 只是我们负担不起 |
[23:30] | Yeah, maybe you can get like a dance scholarship, you know. | 也许你可以申请舞蹈奖学金啊 |
[23:32] | Ha ha. | 真幽默 |
[23:33] | When are we having this dance-off? | 舞蹈大赛是什么时候 |
[23:35] | Next week. And guess who joined the team today? | 下周 猜猜今天谁新加入舞团了 |
[23:39] | – Don’t. – Callie! | -别说 -凯丽 |
[23:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:43] | Wow, dance team just got a lot more interesting. | 舞团真是越来越有趣了 |
[23:45] | Can I please come to your rehearsals? | 我能去看你们排练吗 |
[23:50] | Can we talk about Timothy? | 我们能谈谈蒂莫西吗 |
[23:51] | Oh, sweetheart, why don’t | 亲爱的 不如我们 |
[23:52] | we just wait for the school assembly for that. | 等到全校集会再说吧 |
[23:55] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意啊 |
[23:56] | I don’t know if he got fired | 我不知道他被解雇是不是 |
[23:58] | because he made us read that article on education reform, | 因为他让我们读了那篇教育改革的文章 |
[24:00] | but I found it very informative. | 但我觉得写得很好 |
[24:03] | It laid out both sides of the debate | 它清楚地阐述了双方的论点 |
[24:04] | and if the point of Common Core is to make us deeper thinkers, | 如果共同核心是为了让我们有自己的思想 |
[24:07] | then Timothy should be like… on their poster. | 那蒂莫西简直 就是他们的代表 |
[24:10] | It’s true. He’s the best teacher I’ve ever had. | 没错 他是我见过最棒的老师 |
[24:12] | Me, too. Except for music. | 我也这么觉得 除了音乐老师 |
[24:14] | He challenges us to consider all points of view | 他会鼓励我们从多个方面 |
[24:17] | and to think about, like, | 去思考问题 |
[24:19] | not just what we think about something, | 而且不仅关注我们的想法 |
[24:21] | but why we think it. | 还关注想法的来由 |
[24:23] | I really look forward to his class. We all do. | 我很期待上他的课 我们都是 |
[24:27] | No other teacher has made me want to learn as much as he does. | 其他任何一个老师都没他这么让我想学习 |
[24:40] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[24:42] | Mercury’s in retrograde, man. | 水星逆行了[星座] 伙计 |
[24:45] | OK, we’re all here. | 好吧 人到齐了 |
[24:48] | So, what’s up? | 你想说什么呢 |
[24:50] | I just wanted to tell you that I don’t think… | 我只是想跟你们说我觉得我恐怕 |
[24:55] | I can’t go on tour. | 没法参加巡演了 |
[25:04] | Five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[25:06] | step, flick, pop, pop, drop, jump, | 侧步 摆手摆肩 摆肩 蹲 起 |
[25:09] | hands, hair, hips, OK? | 手 摆头 动胯 会了吗 |
[25:12] | Again. Five, six, seven, eight, | 再来 五 六 七 八 |
[25:16] | step, flick, pop, pop, drop, jump. | 侧步摆手 摆肩摆肩 蹲 起 |
[25:19] | OK… Wait, wider legs, a little bit. | 好 稍等 腿再站开点 |
[25:22] | Like this. | 像这样 |
[25:24] | Drop, jump, hands, hair, hip hip. | 蹲 起 手 摆头 动胯 |
[25:31] | Drop, jump, hands, hips. | 蹲 起 手 动胯 |
[25:34] | OK, but slow it down. It’s supposed to look sexy, like this. | 慢点吧 应该是很性感的 像这样 |
[25:40] | Hip hip. | 动胯 |
[25:43] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[25:44] | Well, sure you can, you just flip your hair and smile like: | 你能做到的 只要摆头微笑 像这样 |
[25:48] | Ooh, I know you want me. | 我知道你想要我 |
[25:51] | – Yeah, no, I… – Try it. | -知道 不过我… -试试 |
[25:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[25:59] | See, that was almost it but actually say it. | 看吧 基本到位 但可以真地说出来 |
[26:05] | Ooh, I know you want me. I’m sexy. | 我知道你想要我 姐超辣的 |
[26:09] | I’m not saying that. | 我不会说的 |
[26:10] | OK, well, loosen up a little bit. | 好吧 放松一点 |
[26:12] | You’re so tense here. | 你这里太紧绷了 |
[26:13] | Mariana, stop. | 玛丽安娜 住手 |
[26:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:17] | I have like a lot of homework I think. | 我有很多作业 |
[26:20] | Yeah, sure. We’ll pick this up in rehearsal tomorrow. | 没事 我们明天排练的时候再继续 |
[26:24] | – Great. – Awesome. | -好 -很棒 |
[26:32] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -没事 |
[26:34] | Oh, that’s good, thanks. | 真不错 谢谢 |
[26:37] | You have a gorgeous home, | 你们家很漂亮 |
[26:38] | and your kids are amazing, what a lovely family. | 你们的孩子也很棒 多好的一家子 |
[26:41] | Oh, thank you. Remember that next time one of them decides | 谢谢 下次他们谋划造反的时候 |
[26:44] | to stage a walk-out. | 可要记得这句话哦 |
[26:46] | Mariana’s very impressive. | 玛丽安娜太棒了 |
[26:48] | I was really moved by the way she talked about Timothy. | 她聊到蒂莫西时的样子让我很感动 |
[26:51] | She’s very special. | 她很特别 |
[26:54] | Can I ask that… | 我能问一下 |
[26:56] | Did the kids know that he was your donor? | 孩子们知道他是捐精的人吗 |
[27:03] | They did. They did. It was supposed to be anonymous. | 知道 知道 这本应该是匿名的 |
[27:08] | Since we are sharing it, it was really funny though | 既然说起这件事 很有意思 |
[27:10] | because Jesus came home unexpectedly, | 当时没想到黑素斯会回来 |
[27:13] | and found Timothy’s deposit in our bathroom. | 结果在浴室里发现了蒂莫西的”沉淀物” |
[27:18] | – It was just… – Oh, my. | -这简直… -天哪 |
[27:20] | – That must have been… – Yeah. | -那一定很… -没错 |
[27:22] | Yeah, extremely… extremely awkward. | 对 极其尴尬 |
[27:25] | But, as you can see, they have a lot of respect for Timothy, | 但 如你所见 他们很尊敬蒂莫西 |
[27:28] | and were very supportive. | 也很支持 |
[27:30] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我对你们的遭遇感到遗憾 |
[27:33] | You know, now, seeing how special Mariana is, | 现在知道玛丽安娜有多特别 |
[27:34] | I can understand why you’re so torn. | 我理解你们为什么这么纠结了 |
[27:38] | Torn about what? | 纠结什么 |
[27:41] | About adopting Ana’s baby. | 关于收养安娜的孩子的事 |
[27:46] | Oh, we are? We’re torn? | 真的吗 我们很纠结吗 |
[27:59] | Did you have anything to do with moms letting me go on tour? | 妈妈们同意让我去巡演 与你有关吗 |
[28:02] | I might have put in a good word. | 我可能只是说了几句好话 |
[28:05] | I wish you hadn’t done that. | 你没那么干就好了 |
[28:07] | I thought you wanted to go. | 我以为你想去 |
[28:08] | I did, but that was like before when I couldn’t… | 是 但那是在我之前没法… |
[28:14] | I got an audition to Idyllwild. | 我要去爱德怀镇参加试奏 |
[28:16] | They’re gonna give me another shot. | 他们又给了我一次机会 |
[28:17] | That’s great. | 那太棒了 |
[28:18] | Well, no, because I can’t do both. | 并不 因为我没法同时做两件事 |
[28:20] | And I really want to go to Idyllwild. | 我很想去爱德怀镇 |
[28:22] | So, tell the band. I’m sure they’ll understand. | 就告诉乐队 他们一定能理解的 |
[28:25] | I’m not sure Lou will understand. | 我不确定露会否理解 |
[28:27] | Which is why lied and told them | 所以我才撒谎告诉他们 |
[28:29] | that my moms changed their minds about letting me go. | 妈妈们改变主意不让我走了 |
[28:34] | I… I think… Do you want to know what I think? | 我 我想 你想知道我怎么想吗 |
[28:38] | Mm, not really. | 不是很想 |
[28:41] | What I do want to know is | 我想知道的是 |
[28:42] | what the hell are you doing on Mariana’s dance team. | 你在玛丽安娜的舞团里做什么 |
[28:44] | I felt bad for her and so I was just trying to be supportive. | 我很同情她所以我想试着支持她 |
[28:48] | I never thought I’d make it. I’m not a good dancer. | 我从没料到会成功 我并不是个好的舞者 |
[28:50] | – Just tell her then. – I’m pretty sure she knows. | -那就直接告诉她 -她肯定知道 |
[28:53] | Then you don’t want to be on the team. | 说你不想加入舞团就好了 |
[28:54] | I can’t. She needs six dancers. I’m stuck. | 我不能 她需要六个舞者 我是没辙了 |
[28:56] | Well, I think you should just be honest with her. | 我觉得你应该诚实告诉她 |
[28:58] | Did I ask what you think? | 我问你的意见了吗 |
[29:01] | Well, tell you what, if you will, I will. | 这样吧 如果你说我就说 |
[29:11] | All I did was tell her that | 我只告诉她 |
[29:12] | I was struggling with this decision. | 我对这个决定还在纠结 |
[29:14] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[29:15] | Why didn’t you tell me about your secret emancipation plan? | 你怎么没告诉我你的秘密”释权”计划 |
[29:19] | Is this what we’re going to do? Tit for tat? OK. | 我们要这样吗 以牙还牙 好吧 |
[29:21] | I’m not gonna feel bad about sharing something with a friend. | 我觉得向朋友倾诉不是坏事 |
[29:23] | Oh, so now she’s a friend? That’s interesting. | 怎么 她现在是你朋友了 有意思 |
[29:26] | I don’t have that many people to talk to. | 我没什么人说话 |
[29:28] | So talk to me. | 你可以跟我说话 |
[29:30] | Honey, listen, I thought you were very clear about the fact | 亲爱的 听着 我以为你很清楚 |
[29:33] | that you didn’t want to adopt Ana’s baby. | 你不想收养安娜的孩子 |
[29:34] | Well, I’m not. | 我不确定 |
[29:37] | I’m worried that Mariana will feel like | 我担心玛丽安娜会觉得 |
[29:39] | we don’t love her as much as we say we do. | 我们不像说的那样爱她 |
[29:41] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[29:44] | OK. Good talk. Thanks. | 好 真有意义的谈话 谢了 |
[29:46] | Hey, I don’t mean that you are ridiculous. | 我不是在说你荒谬 |
[29:49] | Mariana knows how much we love her, come on. | 拜托 玛丽安娜知道我们多爱她 |
[29:52] | She was already worried that I’d love Frankie more than her. | 她已经担心过我更爱弗兰基而不是她了 |
[29:56] | And if I wanted a baby that was a part of me, | 如果我想要一个与我有血缘的孩子 |
[29:57] | why wouldn’t I want one that’s part of her? | 为什么不能要一个与她有血缘的呢 |
[29:59] | Why wouldn’t we want a baby | 我们难道不想要一个 |
[30:01] | as beautiful as our Mariana? | 像玛丽安娜一样漂亮的孩子吗 |
[30:02] | – It’s not that simple. – Isn’t it? | -这没那么简单 -是吗 |
[30:05] | No, it’s not. | 不 |
[30:09] | We can’t adopt Ana’s baby because we feel guilty. | 我们不能因为愧疚而收养安娜的孩子 |
[30:15] | I don’t mind talking about this some more with you, I don’t. | 我不介意多跟你讨论这方面的事 |
[30:18] | But what I do mind | 但我介意的是 |
[30:20] | is not knowing what you’re thinking or feeling | 不知道你的想法和感受 |
[30:23] | and hearing about it from another person outside this family, | 然后在你告诉我之前 |
[30:27] | before you share it with me. | 从外人那知道 |
[30:30] | We have to tell each other everything. | 我们应该坦诚相待 |
[30:34] | We’re in all of this together. | 携手面对这一切 |
[30:59] | Timothy… what are you doing here? | 蒂莫西 你在这干嘛 |
[31:02] | Well, I had a very nice talk with our new principal last night. | 我昨晚和新校长好好地谈了一下 |
[31:07] | Turns out she’s not a dilettante after all. | 发现她原来不是那么肤浅的人 |
[31:20] | I just found out we have a new, old English teacher. | 我发现新来了一个以前的英语老师 |
[31:23] | What can I say, your daughter made a very convincing argument. | 我该说什么 你女儿的理论很让人信服 |
[31:26] | Maybe she should be the lawyer. | 也许她应该来当律师 |
[31:27] | I don’t think it hasn’t crossed her minds. | 我觉得她可能真的考虑过 |
[31:30] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[31:39] | – Do you want to have lunch today? – Love to. | -今天一起吃午餐吗 -非常乐意 |
[31:42] | – Great, let’s do that. – OK. | -真好 就这么定了 -好啊 |
[31:55] | So, um, there’s something I wanted to tell you, um… | 是这样 有件事我想告诉你 |
[32:02] | I pulled a muscle in my leg. | 我把大腿肌肉拉伤了 |
[32:04] | Oh my God, really? | 天哪 真的吗 |
[32:06] | – Yeah, I can barely walk. – Oh, my God. | -对 我几乎走不了路 -天哪 |
[32:09] | I don’t know if I can dance. | 我不知道还能不能跳舞了 |
[32:12] | Oh my God. | 老天 |
[32:15] | Yeah. I mean I can try… | 我可以试试看 |
[32:18] | No! You don’t want to really risk hurting yourself. | 不 你不能冒着真的伤到自己的危险 |
[32:22] | – I’m so sorry. – Don’t be. | -真对不起 -别这样 |
[32:24] | – I mean, I’m really disappointed. – So am I. | -我真的挺沮丧 -我也是 |
[32:27] | I really wanted you to be on the team. | 我真希望你能加入 |
[32:29] | I really wanted to be on the team. | 我真的很想加入 |
[32:32] | What are you going to do, you need six dancers. | 你打算怎么办 你需要六个人 |
[32:33] | There’s got to be someone I can find to replace you. | 我一定能找到代替你的人 |
[32:36] | I mean, it’s not gonna be easy. | 我是说 这不是件容易的事 |
[32:38] | Yeah, because I’m such an amazing dancer. | 对 因为我跳舞这么赞 |
[32:46] | – Are you sure? – I’m positive. Trust me. | -你确定妈 -必须哒 相信我 |
[32:50] | OK. I didn’t actually hurt my leg. | 其实我的腿没有受伤 |
[32:52] | Duh. You can always be honest with me, you know. | 废话 你可以跟我说实话的 |
[32:55] | Yeah? Well, honestly, never do that sexy face again. | 是吗 说实话 再别做那个骚骚的表情了 |
[32:59] | You mean, this one. | 你是说这个吗 |
[33:02] | Yeah, no, it freaks me out! | 别 太吓人了 |
[33:03] | ‘Cause you know you want me. | 你知道你想要我 |
[33:04] | Stop it! You’re gross. | 打住 太恶心了 |
[33:09] | – So you can go on the tour. – Yes. | -这么说你可以去巡演 -是的 |
[33:11] | But I want to go to Idyllwild, if I can get in. | 但如果能进的话 我还是想去爱德怀镇 |
[33:15] | Classical music has been everything… | 古典音乐一直都是我的最爱 |
[33:18] | …and… | 再说 |
[33:21] | …I’m not ready to give up on it. | 我还没准备好放弃它 |
[33:25] | Without at least trying to be what I was. | 至少再试试看能不能恢复 |
[33:42] | I didn’t know you were coming by. | 不知道你们会来 |
[33:44] | Well, we wanted to tell Ana, in person. | 我们想亲自告诉安娜 |
[33:47] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[33:49] | That we’re adopting the baby. | 我们要收养她的宝宝 |
[34:02] | Hey, uh, Mariana? | 玛丽安娜 |
[34:09] | Will you shut the door? | 把门关上好吗 |
[34:11] | Sounds serious. | 好像很严肃的事 |
[34:17] | I… saw Ana at my dad’s. | 我在我爸家看到安娜 |
[34:22] | Moms aren’t gonna take her baby. | 妈妈们不打算收养她的宝宝 |
[34:27] | – Did she tell you that? – No, I don’t think she knows yet. | -是她说的吗 -不 她可能还不知道 |
[34:30] | Or maybe she does. | 或许她知道 |
[34:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:34] | I just know. | 我就是知道 |
[34:35] | But please act surprised when they tell you. | 她们告诉你时 你要表现得惊讶点 |
[34:40] | I don’t understand. They wanted a baby. | 我不明白 她们不是想要个孩子吗 |
[34:43] | Not Ana’s baby. | 但不要安娜的孩子 |
[34:45] | Even if she’s your sister. | 就算那孩子是你妹妹 |
[34:49] | They don’t know anything about who the father is | 她们对孩子父亲一无所知 |
[34:53] | and they’re still grieving Frankie. | 更何况她们还在为弗兰基伤心 |
[34:57] | You can’t take this personally, OK? | 这不是针对你 明白吗 |
[35:01] | The reason I’m telling you this is because Ana was really upset. | 我告诉你这件事 是因为安娜真的很伤心 |
[35:06] | I guess she’s been sending letters to her parents, | 我猜她一直在给她父母寄信 |
[35:09] | trying to make amends, | 想跟他们道歉 |
[35:10] | but they keep returning them, unopened. | 但信总是原封不动被退了回来 |
[35:15] | Do you remember, them? Your grandparents? | 你还记得他们吗 你外公外婆 |
[35:19] | No, I don’t… I don’t think we ever met them. | 不 我们好像从没见过他们 |
[35:21] | Well, I was thinking, since Moms aren’t taking the baby, | 我在想 既然妈妈们不收养这个孩子 |
[35:25] | that if her parents knew that Ana was pregnant, | 如果让安娜父母知道她怀孕了 |
[35:28] | maybe they would take it? | 他们就可能养她呢 |
[35:32] | And that way, at least she’s being raised by her grandmother | 这样 孩子至少是外公外婆抚养长大的 |
[35:34] | and you can get to know her. | 你还能认识一下她 |
[35:40] | Be a part of her life. | 成为她生活的一部分 |
[35:47] | – They live pretty close. – Yeah. | -他们住得好近 -是 |
[35:51] | I thought if you’d want to write to them | 我想你要想写信给他们 |
[35:54] | you’d have their address. | 他们的地址你也有了 |
[36:02] | Maybe he’s not coming. | 也许他不来了 |
[36:04] | Maybe he got caught sneaking out. | 也许他偷溜出来被人发现了 |
[36:10] | There he is. You made it. | 他来了 你终于来了 |
[36:17] | – Who’s house is this anyway? – Our friend, Brooklyn. | -这到底是谁家 -我们朋友布鲁克林家 |
[36:20] | It’s her birthday tomorrow. | 明天是她生日 |
[36:21] | And she hates her parents. Best present ever. | 她讨厌她父母 这可是最好的生日礼物 |
[37:03] | There it goes. | 飞咯 |
[37:05] | I got it! | 我接到啦 |
[37:28] | 罗宾 情妇 29岁 地点 罗伯特·奎因的车里 | |
[37:39] | – Ready to string the place? – Ooh, yeah. | -准备好喷彩带了吗 -当然 |
[37:42] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[37:48] | Lights! Go! | 灯亮了 快跑 |
[37:50] | Come on! Hurry! Go! Go! | 快跑 快点 走啊 |
[37:58] | Hey, love. | 亲爱的 |
[38:02] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:06] | You had Robert investigated? | 你去调查罗伯特吗 |
[38:12] | When? | 什么时候开始的 |
[38:15] | When we… When we first found out about him. | 刚开始发现有他这个人的时候 |
[38:18] | And this is why he was so willing to give Callie more time? | 所以他愿意多给凯丽些时间 |
[38:22] | Because he’s having an affair and you blackmailed him? | 因为他有外遇 你要挟了他 对吗 |
[38:26] | I used it, yeah. | 我是用了这些东西 |
[38:29] | “The ends justify the means?” | “目的正当就能不择手段”吗 |
[38:31] | I did what I had to do to protect our daughter, Lena, | 我做了必须做的事来保护我们的女儿 莉娜 |
[38:33] | and I’m not going to apologize for it. | 我不会为此道歉的 |
[38:37] | So much for being in this together. | 这件事 真是够了 |
[38:45] | Where’d they go? | 他俩去哪了 |
[38:47] | Who knows. Maybe they’re having sex. | 谁知道 说不定去滚床单了 |
[38:51] | They’re having sex? | 他们滚床单了吗 |
[38:53] | Not yet, but Daria’s dying to lose her virginity. | 还没 但达莉亚超想破处的 |
[38:56] | At least that’s what she told me. | 至少她是这么跟我说的 |
[39:04] | – Sorry. I… – It’s OK. | -抱歉 我… -没关系 |
[39:09] | – It’s just that… – It’s cool. It’s cool. | -只是… -没事 没事 |
[39:14] | You have a crush on Connor. | 你迷上康纳了 |
[39:23] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[39:24] | – Wait, weren’t we gonna…? – We’re not. | -等等 咱们不是要… -不了 |
[39:27] | Come on, my dad’s got tons of booze. | 拜托 我爸有好多酒 |
[39:29] | Let’s break in and steal some. | 咱们破门进去偷点酒喝 |
[39:31] | You can’t break in to your own house. | 那是你家 你破什么门啊 |
[39:33] | He thinks I’m spending the night at your house. | 他以为我在你家过夜 |
[39:35] | So, it’s kinda breaking in. | 所以也算一种”破门而入”啦 |
[39:36] | Except you have a key. | 但你有钥匙 |
[39:38] | Why you gotta take the fun outta everything? | 你干嘛非要扫兴 |
[39:41] | Come on, let’s all get drunk and make-out. | 走吧 咱们喝点酒亲热去 |
[39:52] | Come on. Let’s do it. | 走吧 我们去吧 |
[40:02] | Don’t worry, my dad sleeps like the dead. | 别担心 我爸睡得像死人一样 |
[40:05] | What about your mom? | 那你妈呢 |
[40:06] | She’s actually dead. | 她是真的死人了 |
[40:08] | Kidding. She’s at a yoga retreat. | 开玩笑 她去瑜伽静修了 |
[40:11] | The bar’s in here. | 吧台在这里 |
[40:14] | This is a bad idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[40:16] | Let’s get some beer. | 喝点啤酒吧 |
[40:19] | Don’t! | 别 |
[40:22] | Connor, come here. | 康纳 过来 |
[40:50] | Who’s there?! | 谁在楼下 |
[40:54] | It’s my dad. Go! Go! Go! | 是我爸 快走 快 |
[41:14] | Hello. | 喂 |