时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | There’s this girl, Sarah. | 有个叫莎拉的女孩 |
[00:08] | Liam told me you would do something like this. | 利亚姆早就跟我说你会这么做 |
[00:10] | He doesn’t love you, Sarah. He’s just using you. | 他不爱你 莎拉 他只是在利用你 |
[00:12] | You don’t know that. | 你不懂 |
[00:14] | We’re adopting the baby. | 我们要收养她的宝宝 |
[00:17] | It seems one of the big-wigs at Idyllwild | 看来爱德怀镇一家颇具实力的乐队 |
[00:19] | saw you play at some music competition last fall, | 去年秋天看了你参加的什么音乐比赛 |
[00:22] | and would like to offer you | 所以他们想邀请你 |
[00:23] | a full ride to their summer music program. | 全程参加他们今年的音乐夏令营 |
[00:26] | So you can go on the tour. | 这么说你可以去巡演 |
[00:27] | Yes, but I want to go to idyllwild, | 但如果通过试奏的话 |
[00:30] | if I can get it. | 我很想去爱德怀镇 |
[00:33] | I… saw Ana at my dad’s. | 我在我爸家看到安娜 |
[00:35] | I guess she’s been sending letters to her parents, | 我猜她一直在给她父母寄信 |
[00:38] | trying to make amends, | 想跟他们道歉 |
[00:39] | but they keep returning them, unopened. | 但信总是原封不动被退了回来 |
[00:42] | that if her parents knew that Ana was pregnant, | 如果让安娜父母知道她怀孕了 |
[00:44] | maybe they would take it? | 他们就可能养她呢 |
[00:46] | Daria and Taylor are sneaking out tomorrow night | 达莉亚和泰勒明晚要偷溜出来 |
[00:49] | And they want us to come. | 她们想让我们一起去 |
[00:51] | My dad’s got tons of booze. Let’s break in and steal some. | 我爸有好多酒 咱们破门进去偷点酒喝 |
[00:57] | Hey! Who’s there?! | 谁在楼下 |
[00:59] | It’s my dad! | 是我爸 |
[01:00] | Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快走 快 |
[01:05] | I guess he thought his daughter was spending the night out, | 他以为他女儿晚上在外面玩 |
[01:07] | so when the kids snuck in to get some alcohol | 所以孩子们溜进去偷酒喝的时候 |
[01:10] | he thought he was being robbed and grabbed his gun | 他以为有贼进来 于是拿起了枪 |
[01:11] | it was dark, he fired, and he hit the boy. | 屋里很暗 他开枪打伤了那个男孩 |
[01:14] | They’re working on him now. | 他们现在正盘问他呢 |
[01:15] | – Ok, thank you. – You bet. | -好 谢谢你 -没事 |
[01:28] | He’s gonna be ok, love. | 他不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[01:32] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他会好起来的 |
[01:40] | The bullet entered the foot here, | 子弹射进了脚这里 |
[01:42] | and thankfully passed clean through. | 还好直接打穿了过去 |
[01:43] | We need to operate to repair the tendons but I don’t think | 我们要手术修复肌腱 但我觉得 |
[01:45] | We’re talking about permanent damage here. | 应该不会有永久性损伤 |
[01:51] | He, uh, he plays baseball, is he still gonna be able to? | 他要打棒球的 还能打吗 |
[01:55] | Well, he’s not gonna be on the field anytime soon, | 最近没法上球场了 |
[01:57] | but you can tell the Padres | 但你可以告诉教士队 |
[01:58] | to keep holding his spot in the line-up. | 保留他的一席之地 |
[02:01] | I’m gonna send the nurses in, to get you prepped, | 我会叫护士进来帮你准备好 |
[02:02] | and we’ll get this taken care of. | 我们会把这处理好的 |
[02:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:09] | What the hell were you thinking, sneaking out like that? | 你究竟怎么想的 那样偷溜进去 |
[02:11] | What kind of idiot breaks into someone’s house | 有谁会那么蠢大半夜的 |
[02:13] | in the middle of the night? | 闯进别人家里 |
[02:15] | Is this about that girl? That girl Daria? | 是因为那个女孩吗 叫达莉亚的那个 |
[02:16] | Is that why you did this? Is that why you snuck out? | 是因为她你才这么做吗 是因为她你才开溜的吗 |
[02:18] | – No. – It’s not? It’s not why you did it? | -不 -不是吗 不是因为这个吗 |
[02:20] | It’s not, ok?! | 不是的 好吧 |
[02:21] | I snuck out so I could see Jude, all right?! | 我溜出去就可以见到裘德了 懂了吗 |
[02:30] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[02:38] | Stealing alcohol? Who’s idea was that? | 偷酒喝 这是谁的主意 |
[02:42] | I don’t… I can’t really remember. | 我不…我记不清了 |
[02:48] | Jude, you are way too young to be drinking. | 裘德 你太小了还不能喝酒 |
[02:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:53] | We weren’t… We weren’t thinking, I guess. | 我们没…我们没有想清楚 |
[03:01] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[03:07] | – How is he? – He’s ok. | -他怎么样 -他没事 |
[03:09] | They’re getting ready for surgery. | 他们正准备手术呢 |
[03:10] | Can I see him? | 我可以见见他吗 |
[03:12] | Um… Not right now. | 现在不方便 |
[03:16] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 我可以跟你聊聊吗 |
[03:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:30] | He’s gonna be in surgery for a while now. | 他现在要做好一会儿手术呢 |
[03:32] | There’s nothing we can do here, | 我们在这儿也没什么可以做的 |
[03:34] | so we should probably go home. | 所以我们还是回家吧 |
[03:47] | What did he say? | 他说了什么 |
[03:50] | He said that he doesn’t want you to see Connor. | 他说他不想让你见康纳 |
[03:54] | What about tomorrow? | 明天呢 |
[03:55] | No. He doesn’t want you to see Connor at all. | 不 他就是完全不想让你见到康纳 |
[03:59] | He doesn’t think you should be friends anymore. | 他觉得你们不该继续做朋友了 |
[04:08] | Connor told him it was all your idea, | 康纳跟他说这都是你的主意 |
[04:11] | the sneaking out, the drinking, all of it. | 偷溜出去 喝酒 所有的事 |
[04:14] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[05:04] | – So is he gonna go to jail? – I don’t think so. | -那他会去坐牢吗 -不会的 |
[05:07] | He turned himself in to police right away, | 他立刻就跟警察自首了 |
[05:09] | and it was unintentional, so… | 而且也不是故意的 所以… |
[05:10] | They were in his house, right? I mean, | 他们在他家 对吧 |
[05:11] | doesn’t California have a stand your ground law? | 加州不是有自卫法的吗 |
[05:14] | Yeah, something like it, anyway. | 是 总之就这类的吧 |
[05:15] | So now we have to worry about | 现在我们要担心的是 |
[05:16] | which of our kids’ friends’ parents keep guns in the house? | 孩子们哪些朋友的家长在家里放了枪 |
[05:21] | The times we live in… | 我们生活的时代啊… |
[05:22] | Well, you have a gun in the house, right, mom. | 你就在家里放了枪 对吧 妈妈 |
[05:23] | Yes, I do, but it’s for my work and it locked up in a safe. | 是 但是为了我的工作 而且锁在保险柜里 |
[05:27] | So what are you guys gonna do about Jude? | 那你们要拿裘德怎么办 |
[05:28] | Don’t worry about Jude’s consequences, we will handle that. | 不用担心裘德的事 我们会处理的 |
[05:31] | Just don’t pick on him. He had a really bad night. | 别去烦他 他昨晚过得很糟 |
[05:34] | I didn’t think he had it in him. | 我都没想到他有这胆子 |
[05:37] | I know we said that we were | 我知道我们说过 |
[05:38] | gonna tell the kids today about adopting the baby. | 打算今天跟孩子们说收养婴儿的事 |
[05:40] | – But it can wait, don’t you think? – You think? | -但这事可以等等 你觉得呢 -你说呢 |
[05:43] | That is, of course, unless you have | 肯定要等了 除非 |
[05:44] | some other super secret plan you’re keeping from me? | 你瞒着我还有什么超级大秘密 |
[05:49] | All right, I’ve gotta get dressed. | 好了 我得换身衣服 |
[05:50] | Hey, can I ride with you today? | 我今天可以和你一起走吗 |
[05:52] | Why are you going to school? It’s teacher work day. | 你去学校干嘛 今天是教师工作日 |
[05:54] | Dance team. | 舞团的事 |
[05:55] | Sure, honey, but mom and I have to meet with Callie’s social worker, | 好 但我和妈妈今天要去见凯丽的社工 |
[05:57] | so, it’ll be a bit. | 要有一会儿呢 |
[05:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[06:00] | And, hey, you’re still taking me driving today, right? | 你今天还是会陪我练车吧 |
[06:04] | After the dentist? | 看完牙医之后 |
[06:05] | You’re giving Mariana a driving lesson? | 你在陪玛丽安娜练车吗 |
[06:07] | What, wait a minute, when did I say this? | 什么 等等 我什么时候说过这话 |
[06:09] | Last week. | 上周 |
[06:10] | No fair. I have my permit too. | 不公平 我也有驾照的 |
[06:12] | And only one of you had to take the test twice. | 你们只有一个人考了两次呢 |
[06:14] | Shut up! Those questions were way too obvious. | 闭嘴 这些问题实在太明显了 |
[06:17] | I thought they were trying to trick me. | 我以为他们是想害我答错呢 |
[06:18] | “When you can to a stop sign, you should… | “当你看到停车标志的时候 你应该 |
[06:20] | A, always stop, | A选项 总是停车 |
[06:21] | B, sometimes stop, | B选项 有时停车 |
[06:23] | C, stop except in an emergency.” | C选项 除非紧急情况 否则要停车” |
[06:26] | Always stop? Really? | 总是停车 不是吧 |
[06:28] | I figured it couldn’t be that stupid, could it? | 我想不可能那么二的问题吧 |
[06:29] | Turns out, it was. | 结果真是 |
[06:31] | Well, listen, even if I did say I would take you driving, | 听着 即使我真的说陪你练车 |
[06:32] | and I’m not saying I did, I forgot. | 我不是说我这么说过 我忘了 |
[06:34] | And I also forgot you have a dentist appointment. | 我也忘了你还约了牙医 |
[06:36] | So your brother’s gonna have to take you. | 所以你哥哥会带你去的 |
[06:38] | What? No… I do have a life, you know. | 什么 不要…我是有自己的生活的 |
[06:41] | Yes, we know you do. | 是 我们知道你有 |
[06:42] | And we all appreciate the huge sacrifices | 我们都很感激你为我们 |
[06:45] | that you make for us. | 做出的巨大牺牲 |
[06:49] | You know, there is someone who could teach us how to drive. | 其实有人可以教我们怎么开车的 |
[06:54] | No. No way. Not happening. | 不 没门 绝不可能 |
[06:57] | You’ve never done anything like this before, | 你之前没做过这种事 |
[06:59] | Jude, I don’t get it. | 裘德 我不明白 |
[07:01] | Was it Connor’s idea? | 是康纳的主意吗 |
[07:06] | I think he’s a bad influence on you. | 我觉得他对你造成了负面的影响 |
[07:08] | I don’t think you guys should be hanging out as much. | 我觉得你们不该这样经常出去玩 |
[07:09] | – You know what, shut up. – Excuse me? | -闭嘴 -你说什么 |
[07:12] | No, do not talk to me like that. | 不 不要跟我这么说话 |
[07:13] | Then stop telling me what to do. | 那就别跟我说我该做什么 |
[07:14] | And you don’t have to worry about me and Connor hanging out, | 而且你不用担心我和康纳出去玩的事 |
[07:16] | because his dad said we’re not allowed to be friends anymore, ok? | 因为他爸说不让我们再做朋友了 知道了吗 |
[07:21] | Maybe that’s for the best. You’ll make new friends. | 可能这样最好 你会交到新朋友的 |
[07:23] | Just leave me alone. | 别来烦我就好 |
[07:30] | So you’re sure it’s ok if I take this? | 我拿走这个你确定没问题吗 |
[07:32] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 恩 没事 |
[07:33] | Ok, I’ll get it back to you when I’m… | 好 我之后会还给你… |
[07:36] | What? When you’re done sleeping forever? | 什么 永远不睡觉了吗 |
[07:40] | Just keep it. | 留着吧 |
[07:42] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to move out. | 你不用这样做 你不用搬出去的 |
[07:45] | Mike, we been through this. | 麦克 我们聊过这个了 |
[07:46] | I’ll back off, I’ll let you alone. | 我退后 我不打扰你 |
[07:48] | Just… stay. | 就…留下吧 |
[07:54] | Look, I know it’s not the perfect place, but it’s fine. | 我知道那不是个完美的住处 但挺好的 |
[07:58] | And it’s just until I have the baby, | 只是待到我生下孩子而已 |
[08:01] | and then, when I give her to Stef and Lena, | 之后我把孩子交给史戴菲和莉娜 |
[08:03] | I’ll figure something else out. | 我会再去找别的地方 |
[08:06] | Maybe I’ll move to riverside or find some place cheaper. | 我可能会搬去河边 或是找个更便宜的地方 |
[08:11] | So you’re decided? A hundred percent? | 所以你决定了吗 百分百确定吗 |
[08:17] | She’s gonna grow up in a wonderful home, | 她会同她的哥哥姐姐 |
[08:20] | with her brother and sister. | 在一个超棒的家里长大 |
[08:23] | It’s the right thing. | 这样做是对的 |
[08:27] | Emancipation is a long, involved process. | 获得行动自主权是一个漫长又复杂的过程 |
[08:30] | Yes, well, we don’t have a long time | 是 但我们没有很长时间 |
[08:31] | to get it taken care of, so… | 来处理这个事 所以… |
[08:33] | Ok then, the first thing you need to do | 好吧 你们第一步需要做的是 |
[08:35] | is you’ve gotta get off probation. | 你要结束假释 |
[08:37] | There’s no point in even starting things until that’s cleared up. | 这件事没做完 其他事都没法做 |
[08:40] | Well, that shouldn’t be a problem, | 这不会有问题的 |
[08:40] | she has a probation hearing coming next week. | 下周就会召开她的假释听审了 |
[08:42] | Yeah, and her P.O. is 100 percent on board. | 是 她的假释官绝对会通过的 |
[08:44] | Ok, good, but… | 好 很好 但是… |
[08:48] | …when did you start taking out credit cards, Callie? | 你要什么开始还信用卡 凯丽 |
[08:52] | I… I don’t have any. | 我…我没有信用卡 |
[08:54] | Really? Because I pulled your credit report, | 真的吗 为了今天的准备 |
[08:57] | to get things ready for today, | 我调出你的信用报告 |
[08:58] | And it looks like you’ve got four delinquent cards. | 结果发现你有四张拖欠的信用卡 |
[09:03] | What? | 什么 |
[09:04] | No, there must be some mistake, these aren’t mine. | 不 肯定搞错了 不是我的 |
[09:07] | Are you sure about that? Because according to this, | 你确定吗 因为根据这上面记录 |
[09:09] | you’ve accrued about $24,000 in debt. | 你累积有两万四千美元的债务 |
[09:19] | Are you sure you didn’t sign up for something… maybe online? | 你确定没签过什么吗 可能是网上的 |
[09:21] | No! No, I swear. I can’t believe this. | 没有 我发誓 我简直不敢相信 |
[09:23] | How can someone just take out credit cards in my name? | 怎么能有人随便就用我的名字开信用卡呢 |
[09:25] | It’s pretty easy, unfortunately. | 那其实很简单的 |
[09:27] | All people need are a few pieces of personal information. | 需要的只是一些个人信息而已 |
[09:30] | Ok, well, resolving this with the credit bureaus can take years. | 但要信用社解决这个问题可能要拖几年 |
[09:34] | So if this is true, | 所以如果这是真的 |
[09:35] | the only way you’re going to get off probation | 你想要结束假释的唯一办法 |
[09:37] | is to prove that someone else stole your identity. | 就是证明有人冒充了你 |
[09:41] | Great. So how are we supposed to do that? | 真好 那我们要怎么证明 |
[09:44] | Prove that someone else did all this? | 证明这些是别人干的 |
[09:46] | I have to be in front of the judge in a week? | 再过一周我就要去见法官了 |
[09:48] | It’s what I do, Callie. Just let me figure it out. | 那就是我的工作 凯丽 交给我吧 |
[09:51] | And what if you can’t? What then? | 那如果你证明不了呢 到时候怎么办 |
[09:59] | The poor kid is so devastated | 可怜的孩子很伤心 |
[10:00] | that Connor would throw him under the bus like that. | 因为康纳就那么把他出卖了 |
[10:03] | Well, Connor’s afraid of his dad. With good reason. | 但康纳很怕他父亲 而且也确实该怕 |
[10:06] | And we both know Adam can be a little quick to react. | 我们都知道亚当有时脾气急躁 |
[10:12] | and in his defense, his kid did get shot. | 而且他也说了 他的孩子确实被打中了 |
[10:14] | – Maybe he’ll cool down. – Maybe. | -也许他会冷静下来的 -也许吧 |
[10:19] | We should probably plan | 也许我们可以下周 |
[10:20] | an assembly for next week to talk about it. | 开个会讨论一下 |
[10:22] | Maybe we can combo it with some gun safety, | 也许还可以加上写枪支安全的宣传 |
[10:24] | – that kind of thing. – Good idea. | -之类的 -好主意 |
[10:26] | Hey, are we meeting in here? I got you a… | 我们是要在这儿见面吗 我给你 |
[10:30] | Sorry, I thought it was just the two of us, | 抱歉 我以为只有我们俩在 |
[10:31] | – sorry, Lena. – No worries. | -抱歉 莉娜 -没事 |
[10:33] | Actually, I’ll meet you in my office in a minute. And thank you. | 事实上 我们约定的是在我办公室 谢谢 |
[10:36] | Oh, ok, uh, great. | 好的 |
[10:45] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[10:47] | He never brings me coffee. | 他可没给我带过咖啡哦 |
[10:48] | He’s just trying to make a good impression. I’m his boss. | 他只是想留个好印象 我是他的上司嘛 |
[10:52] | – So am I. – Oh, hush. | -我也是啊 -别说了 |
[10:55] | I’m sure he just never thought of it before. | 他之前肯定是没想到 |
[10:58] | Besides, aren’t you more of a tea drinker anyway? | 再说 你不是喜欢喝茶吗 |
[11:51] | Ok, that was so good! | 太棒了 |
[11:54] | Oh my god, I’m so excited! | 天哪 我好激动 |
[11:55] | You guys are killing it. See you tomorrow. | 你们跳得太赞了 今天就到这儿吧 |
[12:01] | And by the way, thank you so much for giving us another chance. | 还有 很感谢你们给了我们第二次机会 |
[12:04] | It was really fun, I’m glad I did. | 很好玩 我很高兴我选择了你们 |
[12:06] | And just so you know, I meant it | 而且我就想说 |
[12:08] | when I said I promise not to turn into Kaitlyn again. | 我真的保证我绝不会再变成凯特琳那样了 |
[12:12] | She really is a girl, who knew? | 她真是个女生 谁知道呢 |
[12:15] | And you really are an idiot, Jack, | 你真是个白痴 杰克 |
[12:17] | who knew? Oh, wait, everybody. | 谁知道呢 我想大家都能知道 |
[12:26] | So now I don’t know what I’m looking at, in terms of probation, | 所以现在我也不知道假释的事会怎么样 |
[12:29] | the judge may give me more time, for all I know. | 也许法官能再给我些时间吧 |
[12:32] | Yeah, well, it’s super common with foster kids. | 被收养的孩子这种事很常见 |
[12:35] | So many people have access to all our personal info, | 有我们个人信息的人太多了 |
[12:38] | it’s just so easy. | 就是太容易才会出这种事 |
[12:40] | Good news is you caught it now, you know. | 好的是你现在发现了 |
[12:43] | A buddy of mine didn’t… he didn’t | 我一个朋友就是 他没发现 |
[12:45] | find out until he’d already aged out of the system, | 直到他都成年了 |
[12:47] | and then, by that point, | 结果那时候 |
[12:48] | his credit was so bad he couldn’t get a job, | 他的信用评级太低 都没法找工作 |
[12:51] | he couldn’t find a place to live and he ended up on the street. | 他租不到房子 只好流落街头 |
[12:56] | Sorry, that was… | 抱歉 我是… |
[12:59] | That was actually supposed to make you feel better. | 我说这话其实是想安慰你的 |
[13:02] | I’m not really sure why. | 我也不知道我为什么这么说了 |
[13:06] | Look, if there’s anything at all I can do, let me know, ok? | 如果有什么帮上忙的就告诉我 好吗 |
[13:19] | I… Would you help that girl. | 我…你能去帮她吗 |
[13:22] | Um, we know each other a little bit | 我们算是认识 |
[13:24] | and we’re not exactly friends. | 而且关系不是很好 |
[13:26] | Uh, yeah, sure, no problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[13:30] | No, that’s not gonna work, | 不 行不通 |
[13:32] | this is a time-sensitive investigation | 这个案子很急 |
[13:33] | And I need those credit card statements emailed | 我需要那些信用卡报告 |
[13:36] | to the address that I gave you today, please. | 今天就寄到我给你的地址 |
[13:39] | Yes, exactly. Thank you. | 是的 没错 谢谢 |
[13:42] | What was that about? Credit trouble? | 怎么了 信用危机吗 |
[13:45] | Told you not to buy that house. | 就给你说不要买那栋房子了 |
[13:46] | It’s not… Don’t worry about it. | 不是 你就别管了 |
[13:50] | Hey, so… | 好吧 |
[13:52] | I moved Ana into her new place this morning. | 今天我帮安娜搬进新家了 |
[13:55] | That’s good. I think that’s the right thing, for both of you. | 真好 我觉得应该如此 对你俩都好 |
[14:00] | Yeah, no, it’s fine, just I’m | 是挺好的 只是 |
[14:03] | not sure this is the best situation for her. | 我不知道对她是否是最好的情况 |
[14:05] | Mike, you have gotta let go. | 麦克 你得学会放手 |
[14:08] | Ana’s an adult, she’s gotta make her own decisions. | 安娜已经成年了 她的决定得由她做 |
[14:12] | It’s not your problem anymore. | 那不再是你的问题了 |
[14:14] | You can’t keep trying to control everything. | 你不能什么事都管 |
[14:16] | – I realize that, but… – Mike, I’m sorry, I’ve gotta go. | -我知道 但 -麦克 抱歉我得走了 |
[14:25] | So what did she want? | 她想要什么 |
[14:26] | She just wanted to schedule a follow-up with her casa. | 她只想在系统添加后续计划 |
[14:29] | I guess she’s trying to get out of her current foster home. | 我猜她是想离开现在的寄养家庭 |
[14:32] | – Is it bad? – I guess so, yeah. | -是坏事吗 -我想是的 |
[14:37] | – What? – Nothing. Um… | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[14:40] | It’s just, the foster home she was in, the one before this one, | 只是 她的前一个寄养家庭 |
[14:43] | it was pretty awful, too. | 也不怎么好 |
[14:45] | – How do you know that? – ‘Cause I was in it before her. | -你怎么知道的 -因为我在她之前去的 |
[14:49] | And I’m the one that got her pulled out. | 而且是我带她出来的 |
[14:53] | Ok, give it a little gas. | 好的 加点油 |
[14:59] | Why did I let you talk me into this. | 我怎么就被你骗来了呢 |
[15:00] | Well you did, so… | 既来之则安之 |
[15:02] | We can stop anytime. | 我们随时可以停 |
[15:05] | Ok, let’s try again, uh, gently. | 好吧 再试一次 轻一点 |
[15:11] | Ok, there you go. | 就是这样 |
[15:13] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[15:15] | You don’t always have to keep | 顺便说一句 你的手不用 |
[15:17] | your hands at ten and two, just so you know. | 一直保持在两点和十点的位置 |
[15:19] | That’s not what the experts say. | 但专家不是这么说的 |
[15:21] | And they changed it to nine and three. | 而且他们说的是三点和九点 |
[15:22] | Ok, well, do you wanna try speeding up a little? | 那你加点速度好吗 |
[15:29] | Ok, I think that’s probably enough for today. | 好的 我看今天就到这儿吧 |
[15:32] | Maybe, yeah, maybe we should just go back to the house. | 好吗 我们还是先回家吧 |
[15:36] | Hey, before we go home, could we could go see the Gutierrezes? | 回家前 我们能先去下古铁雷斯家吗 |
[15:40] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[15:41] | To deliver the letter. | 去送信啊 |
[15:43] | But why? | 但为什么送信 |
[15:45] | What did you think I was gonna do with it? | 那你觉得我要怎么办 |
[15:46] | It’s a letter from Ana to her parents. | 那是安娜写给她父母的信 |
[15:48] | No, I told you to like to write to them. | 我不是让你写信给他们了吗 |
[15:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[15:54] | Look, can’t you ask moms to take you? | 你不能让妈妈带你去吗 |
[15:57] | Moms who still haven’t even told me | 妈妈们 就是还不告诉我 |
[15:59] | that they’re not adopting the baby? | 他们打算不收养那个孩子的那两位吗 |
[16:01] | Yeah, somehow I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我就是不想让她们送我 |
[16:04] | What’s the big deal? We’re just dropping off some mail. | 有什么大不了的 就是送封信嘛 |
[16:08] | Think of it as helping me | 就当是你帮我 |
[16:09] | prepare for a future career at the post office. | 为将来当邮递员打基础嘛 |
[16:14] | Come on, please. | 拜托啦 |
[16:16] | I wanna do it for the baby. | 我想为孩子做点事 |
[16:19] | What do you think is gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生什么事 |
[16:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:23] | Maybe Ana’s folks can take her since moms aren’t gonna. | 既然妈妈们不要收养她 也许安娜的父母可以养 |
[16:28] | I just don’t want her to end up with total strangers. | 我只是不希望宝宝被交给陌生人 |
[16:36] | But I drive, ok? | 但得我开车 行吧 |
[16:42] | This it? | 就是这儿 |
[16:44] | Looks nice. | 看起来不错 |
[16:47] | You sure you’re ready for this? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[16:49] | Gracias. Come again. | 谢谢 欢迎下次光临 |
[16:55] | Hello, beautiful young people! | 你好 可爱的孩子们 |
[17:02] | Try our pan dulce? It’s fresh. | 尝尝我们的甜面包吧 刚出炉的 |
[17:04] | Oh, no thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:06] | Well, suit yourself. | 随你啦 |
[17:08] | It’s the best in the city. | 这可是城里最棒的甜面包 |
[17:13] | Um, we’re looking for Mr. Or mrs. Gutierrez? | 我们想找古铁雷斯先生或者他夫人 |
[17:18] | I’m Mr. Gutierrez. What can I do for you? | 我就是古铁雷斯先生 有什么可以效劳的 |
[17:25] | Um… I’m… My name is Mariana. | 我叫玛丽安娜 |
[17:30] | This is my brother. My adopted brother. | 这是我哥哥 不过没有血缘关系 |
[17:33] | I’m Ana’s daughter. | 我是安娜的女儿 |
[17:36] | Ana was or… Ana is my birth mother. | 安娜是…是我的生母 |
[17:43] | I, uh, I have this letter that she… | 我这儿有一封信是她 |
[17:46] | The delivery is here, papa. | 货都送来了 孩子他爸 |
[17:49] | – Who’s this? – Um, some kids looking for jobs. | -这是谁呀 -来找工作的孩子 |
[17:53] | I was just telling them that we’re not hiring. | 我正告诉他们我们不招工呢 |
[17:58] | Come back in the fall, | 秋天再来吧 |
[17:59] | everybody stops eating bread in the summer, | 夏天大家都不吃面包了 |
[18:01] | to fit in their bikinis. | 为了保持好身材 |
[18:05] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Brandon took you driving?? | 布兰登带你练车去了吗 |
[18:24] | He told you? | 他告诉你啦 |
[18:26] | Wait, is there something else? | 等等 还不止开车吗 |
[18:33] | I met our grandparents. | 我见到我们的外公外婆了 |
[18:37] | You did? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | I tried to get them to take Ana’s baby, and… | 我想让他们收养安娜的孩子 |
[18:41] | Are they going to? | 他们同意了吗 |
[18:49] | What were they like? | 他们是什么样的人 |
[18:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:54] | They wouldn’t even talk to me. | 他们都不愿意理我 |
[18:59] | You know, I always wondered why they didn’t come get us… | 我总是在想安娜不能照顾我们了 |
[19:03] | when ana couldn’t take care of us anymore. | 他们为什么没来 |
[19:07] | Now I guess I know why. | 现在我终于知道原因了 |
[19:11] | They didn’t want anything to with us. | 他们不想和我们扯上关系 |
[19:17] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[19:20] | Whatever. | 我无所谓 |
[19:22] | It is what it is. | 事实已经是这样了 |
[19:25] | I just feel awful for that little baby. | 我只是觉得那个孩子很可怜 |
[19:29] | But what’re you gonna do? | 但又能怎么办呢 |
[19:41] | So I got your so-called credit card statements, | 我拿到了你所谓的信用卡报告 |
[19:43] | and whoever is posing as you is buying | 那个冒充你的人 |
[19:47] | a bunch of these high end handbags here in town. | 在城里买了一堆高档包 |
[19:51] | – Those are high end? – Very. | -这就叫高档包吗 -很高档 |
[19:52] | I have terrible taste. | 我这品味真差 |
[19:55] | Ok, so they have like a handbag obsession? How does that help us? | 就是说这人迷恋包包 这对咱们有啥帮助 |
[19:58] | No, I’m pretty sure they’re not buying them for themselves. | 不 这人买包绝不是给自己买的 |
[20:01] | A lot of identity thieves will buy expensive stuff, | 很多身份窃贼买来贵重商品 |
[20:03] | and then resell them online for cash. | 转手就在网上卖出去 收取现金 |
[20:06] | So now that I have the serial numbers, | 现在我这有序列号 |
[20:07] | I will meet with a few people | 我再找几个 |
[20:08] | that are selling them on Craigslist, | 在分类广告网站上卖这种包包的人 |
[20:10] | and if the numbers match, | 如果序列号相符 |
[20:12] | we’ve got our thief. | 就能抓到贼啦 |
[20:14] | Ok, thanks for coming in early, everybody. | 感谢大家的提前到来 |
[20:16] | So the Coder’s challenge is only a few weeks away | 程序员挑战赛即将开赛 |
[20:19] | and they just released this year’s rules, | 今年的规则也刚刚出台 |
[20:22] | the project is to design, produce, and market an app | 要求为真正的投资者设计制作一款应用程序 |
[20:26] | to a team of real investors. | 并进行市场营销 |
[20:28] | – Hm. Like Shark Tank? – Yeah, something like that. | -就像《创智赢家》吗 -没错 |
[20:31] | So we have to divvy up the workload | 因此需要大家分配任务 |
[20:32] | and come up with a concept. | 提出想法 |
[20:35] | Why don’t me and Mark and Javi do the coding? Any objections? | 不如我和马克还有杰维来编程 有异议吗 |
[20:39] | Jay and me can do any engineering or building or whatever. | 杰伊和我可以做工程盖楼之类的 |
[20:42] | – Ok. – And why don’t Mariana and Emma | -好的 -不如让玛丽安娜和艾玛 |
[20:44] | do all the marketing and stuff? | 做营销方面的工作 |
[20:46] | Mariana pretty much coordinated the walkout | 玛丽安娜一个人基本上就搞定了 |
[20:48] | for Timothy single-handedly, | 因为蒂莫西的罢课工作 |
[20:50] | she’s like a social media monster. | 她就跟社交女魔头似的 |
[20:52] | All right, that work for you guys? | 好 你俩没意见吧 |
[21:00] | – How are you? – I’m ok, as long as I don’t look online or anything. | -你好吗 -还好 只要不上网就行 |
[21:05] | The kids from school are calling my dad | 同学们都管我爸叫 |
[21:07] | a psycho murderer and stuff like that. | 精神病凶手之类的 |
[21:09] | – Really? – Yeah, and he feels so terrible. | -是吗 -是的 他感觉糟透了 |
[21:12] | He hasn’t even gotten outta bed today. | 今天都还没起床呢 |
[21:16] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[21:18] | Connor’s dad doesn’t want us to be friends anymore. | 康纳爸爸不让我俩做朋友了 |
[21:21] | For real? | 不是吧 |
[21:22] | Yeah. Connor told him the whole thing was my idea, | 真的 康纳跟他说整件事都是我的主意 |
[21:24] | the sneaking out, the drinking, all of it. | 偷溜出去 喝酒 所有这一切 |
[21:27] | – Why would he do that? – I dunno. | -他为什么要这么做 -我不知道 |
[21:29] | Especially since it was your idea. | 尤其这根本就是你的主意 |
[21:31] | Well, nobody made you come with us. | 又没人逼你跟我们一起玩 |
[21:34] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:34] | Way to make me feel like a jerk, Jude. | 真有你的 让我觉得自己是个混蛋 裘德 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t your fault, | 对不起 这不是你的错 |
[21:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:47] | So, have you talked to Connor? | 你跟康纳聊过吗 |
[21:50] | No, he’s not answering my texts or anything. | 没 他没回我的短信 |
[21:52] | Maybe his dad took his phone away? | 也许是他爸把他手机收起来了 |
[21:55] | Maybe, but I don’t get it, | 也许吧 但我不明白 |
[21:58] | why would Connor tell him that all of it was my idea? | 康纳为什么要说这都是我的主意 |
[22:02] | I’m gonna see him later, you want me to tell him something? | 我等会儿去看他 要我帮你传话吗 |
[22:05] | You are? Why? | 是吗 为什么 |
[22:07] | My dad and I are going to the hospital to apologize. | 我爸和我去医院赔罪 |
[22:11] | Just ask him why. | 就问问他为什么 |
[22:26] | Ok, Emma, a little bit more hips. Gotta do it like this. | 艾玛 屁股再翘一些 得这样 |
[22:31] | Hips, down, up, | 屁股 蹲 起 |
[22:33] | one, two, three, four, pop, pop, pop, pop. | 一 二 三 四 翘 翘 翘 |
[22:39] | Does it have to be so sexual? | 非得这么性感吗 |
[22:42] | Well, yeah, kinda. | 对啊 |
[22:45] | Well, it’s kinda degrading. | 太丢脸了 |
[22:47] | – What’s with you? – It’s just… | -你咋回事 -就是… |
[22:50] | I’m not sure that this is for me. | 我感觉这个不适合我 |
[22:52] | What? Why? You’ve been having so much fun. | 什么 为什么 你一直很开心啊 |
[22:55] | I guess I just wanna be taken seriously | 也许是因为我想受人尊重 |
[22:57] | and I don’t think anyone is gonna do that | 如果我们上台只知道甩屁股的话 |
[22:59] | if we’re out there, shaking our asses. | 没人会尊重咱们的 |
[23:02] | Is this because of the wrestlers? | 这是因为摔跤队那些人的闲话吗 |
[23:03] | It’s not just them, it’s everybody. | 不只是他们 是所有人 |
[23:05] | I mean, look what happened today in STEM. | 就像今天在科技数学课上发生的事一样 |
[23:09] | What happened today in STEM? | 今天在科技数学课上发生了什么事 |
[23:10] | They put us in charge of marketing and social media. | 他们让咱俩负责营销和社交媒体 |
[23:13] | – Yeah, and? – We got put in charge. | -是啊 然后呢 -咱们可是负责人呢 |
[23:16] | It’s not like they asked us to be secretaries or whatever. | 他们又没说让咱俩当小秘 |
[23:18] | Yeah, they put us in charge of the girl thing. | 但咱们负责的工作可是很女生的 |
[23:21] | We might as well be spokesmodels. | 那还不如当模特代言人呢 |
[23:24] | What’s wrong with being a spokesmodel? | 当模特代言人怎么了 |
[23:26] | I’m like the best coder in there, | 我可是班上最好的程序员 |
[23:28] | but suddenly I’m a joke. | 突然间我却成了笑话 |
[23:30] | Oh, and you think that’s because you’re on the dance team now? | 你觉得这是因为你参加了舞团吗 |
[23:32] | It doesn’t help. | 反正也没啥帮助 |
[23:33] | We’re athletes. | 我们可是运动健儿 |
[23:34] | Look, I’m sorry, I just… I really don’t get it. | 很抱歉 我真的想不通 |
[23:36] | It’s not like you suddenly became stupider, | 你又没有因为加入舞蹈队 |
[23:38] | because you joined the dance team. | 突然间变蠢了 |
[23:40] | – What’s wrong with being sexy? – Nothing. | -性感有什么不好 -没什么 |
[23:43] | I just don’t wanna be perceived that way. | 但我不想让别人这么看我 |
[23:46] | I have more to offer than just my ass, you know. | 你要知道 除了屁股 我还有别的能耐 |
[23:48] | Who said you didn’t? | 谁说你没有了吗 |
[23:50] | But why can’t you be both smart and sexy? | 但为什么就不能同时又聪明又性感呢 |
[23:53] | Why do you have to choose? | 为什么非要二选一 |
[23:55] | ‘Cause that’s just the way it is. | 事情本就如此 |
[24:02] | So what’re we gonna do? | 咱们咋办 |
[24:03] | I mean, we need six dancers to compete. | 要六个人才能参赛 |
[24:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:07] | We’ll… We’ll pick this up tomorrow. | 咱们明天继续吧 |
[24:12] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[24:18] | And you know, now she won’t even talk to me, | 她现在都不理我了 |
[24:19] | ever since I told her I’m not gonna go on tour. | 自从我跟她说 我不打算去巡演 |
[24:21] | Jesus, seriously! Slow down or you’re walking home. | 黑素斯 给我开慢点 不然就自己走回家 |
[24:23] | And put both hands on the wheel. Ten and two. | 双手握紧方向盘 放在十点和两点的位置 |
[24:25] | Actually, wait, nine and three. | 等等 应该是九点和三点的位置 |
[24:28] | I’ll tell you one thing though, I’m not calling her this time. | 不过我跟你说 我这次绝不给打她电话 |
[24:31] | She can come to me when she gets over herself. | 等她想清楚了 自然会来找我 |
[24:34] | Dude, girls don’t come to guys. That’s not how it works. | 老兄 女生不向男生低头 不是这样滴 |
[24:37] | She was gonna go on tour without me! | 她都准备不理我自个儿去巡演了 |
[24:39] | So why am I the bad guy if I wanna go to Idyllwild? | 就算我要去爱德怀镇 我有什么错啊 |
[24:41] | ‘Cause you slept with her. | 因为你睡了她 |
[24:43] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这又有什么关系 |
[24:45] | You slept with her, then you said you didn’t wanna go on tour. | 你睡了她 然后你说你不想去巡演 |
[24:48] | So, wait, you think she feels like rejected? | 等等 你是说她感觉被拒绝了 |
[24:51] | No, Lou’s not like that. She’s not that kinda girl. | 不会的 露不会的 她不是那种女生 |
[24:54] | You don’t have to be that kinda girl | 不一定非要是那种女生 |
[24:55] | to get your heart broken, dumbass. | 才会心碎 蠢蛋 |
[25:03] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:04] | They’re Ana’s. She left ’em at my place. | 是安娜的 她落在我家了 |
[25:06] | Like you said, she’s no longer my responsibility | 正如你所说 她不再归我管 |
[25:08] | so if you could take ’em to her | 你要是有机会见她 |
[25:12] | whenever you get a chance. | 就拿给她吧 |
[25:14] | Ok, thanks. I will. | 谢谢 我会的 |
[25:16] | Why aren’t you in uniform? Where you goin’? | 你怎么没穿制服 你要去哪 |
[25:18] | I’m going to buy myself a handbag. | 给自己买个包包去 |
[25:33] | Hey, Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[25:37] | I volunteer here. | 我在这儿做志愿者 |
[25:41] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[25:43] | Yeah, no, I, um, I hope you get a good placement, | 希望你在新寄养家庭里 |
[25:47] | in a new foster home. | 能好好安顿下来 |
[25:49] | Me, too. | 希望如此 |
[25:50] | And, um… I want you to know, | 我想让你知道 |
[25:52] | I’m not, like mad about the trial and all that. | 审讯的事我不生气 |
[25:55] | I totally get why you didn’t wanna testify. | 我完全理解你为什么不愿意作证 |
[25:58] | It was a lot to ask. | 这对你要求太高了 |
[26:03] | And just let me know if you need any help or anything, really. | 如果你需要帮助 就来找我吧 真的 |
[26:10] | Ok, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:53] | I’m here to tutor Jesus. | 我是来辅导黑素斯的 |
[26:58] | Ok. I was just leaving. | 我正要出门 |
[27:01] | Jesus isn’t here, but he should come back soon. | 黑素斯现在不在 他应该很快就回来了 |
[27:04] | You can wait. | 进来等他吧 |
[27:05] | Ok. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:08] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[27:12] | Look, I know that I’m leaving you hanging, and I’m really sorry, | 我知道我让你很尴尬 真的很抱歉 |
[27:15] | But I just don’t think that dance team is for me. | 但舞团真的不适合我 |
[27:20] | Ok, but why not? | 为什么 |
[27:23] | You love dancing, it’s completely obvious. | 很明显 你爱跳舞 |
[27:26] | You smile just as big when you nail a turn | 你完美转身时的笑容 |
[27:28] | as when you solve one of Craig’s unsolvable coding problems. | 跟你破解克雷格的程序难题时的笑容一样灿烂 |
[27:32] | So why are you letting a bunch of boys decide | 你为什么要让一群男生决定 |
[27:34] | what kind of girl you wanna be? | 你要做怎样的女生 |
[27:35] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[27:37] | You say, “that’s just the way things are,” | 你说”事情本就如此” |
[27:39] | But, no, I don’t accept that. | 但 不行 我不接受 |
[27:41] | If things aren’t the way they’re supposed to be, | 如果事情并非原本的样子 |
[27:44] | then you have to change them, right? | 那你就得有所改变 对吧 |
[27:48] | What if I told you I had an idea, | 如果我告诉你 我有个主意 |
[27:49] | a way that you can stay on dance team | 既能让你留在舞团 |
[27:51] | and prove that you are without a doubt | 又能证明 |
[27:53] | the best coder in STEM club? | 你无疑是科技数学课最好的程序员 |
[28:06] | Where’s my bag? | 我的包呢 |
[28:08] | Did anyone take my purse? | 谁看见我的包了吗 |
[28:10] | Did anyone see someone take my purse?! | 有没有人看见谁拿了我的包 |
[28:34] | I realize I’ve been saying this a lot recently, | 我发现最近我总这么说 |
[28:37] | but you were right. | 但的确被你说中了 |
[28:38] | About what? | 什么事 |
[28:40] | Craig asked me out. | 克雷格要跟我约会 |
[28:42] | I told you. | 我就说嘛 |
[28:44] | No gloating, please. | 别幸灾乐祸 拜托 |
[28:47] | So, where are you going? | 你们打算去哪 |
[28:49] | We’re not. I politely declined. | 不去 我礼貌地拒绝了 |
[28:52] | What? Why? He’s so cute, | 什么 为什么 他那么可爱 |
[28:54] | with that vaguely Hawaiian hang-ten super-chill vibe. | 带着暧昧的夏威夷风 酷劲十足 |
[28:58] | True, but I think it’s probably not a great idea | 的确 但跟我的下属约会 |
[29:01] | for me to date one of my subordinates. | 可能不是个好主意 |
[29:04] | Besides, after my ex-husband, I have a philosophy about men, | 更何况 离婚之后 我对男人的看法是 |
[29:07] | they’re like dessert. | 他们就像甜点 |
[29:08] | When you want one, just think about it for a minute, | 想吃的时候 先考虑一下 |
[29:11] | and you’ll realize you’re probably better off going without. | 就会发现可能不吃最好 |
[29:16] | What am I gonna do, huh? | 我该怎么办啊 |
[29:18] | Maybe I should try women. | 也许可以试试找个女人 |
[29:22] | Oh, trust me, they’re not any easier. | 相信我 她们一样不省心 |
[29:24] | Really? I was sure they would be. | 是吗 我以为她们省心多了 |
[29:27] | At least women know how to communicate. | 至少女人知道如何交流 |
[29:29] | Not necessarily. | 那可不一定 |
[29:30] | Like my wife. | 就像我的妻子 |
[29:32] | She has this almost compulsive need to keep things to herself. | 她有强迫性的需求 所有事都自己扛着 |
[29:38] | And now we’re gonna adopt this baby. | 而现在我们又要收养这个孩子 |
[29:40] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[29:41] | And it’s the right thing, I think it’s the right thing, anyway, | 这是件好事 至少我认为是件好事 |
[29:45] | but I just hate that we’re making big decisions like this | 我只是不喜欢在我们不是最佳状态的时候 |
[29:48] | when we’re not at our best, you know? | 做这么重大的决定 你明白吗 |
[29:55] | I threw in a little something extra for the kids. | 我给孩子们多加了点东西 |
[29:56] | Thanks. See you tomorrow. | 谢了 明天见 |
[29:58] | – I wanna talk to your wife. – No. | -我想跟你妻子说话 -不行 |
[30:01] | Please. Just for a minute. | 拜托了 很快就好 |
[30:03] | No, I’m sorry, you need to go. | 不行 很抱歉 你必须得走了 |
[30:05] | – Mrs. Gutierrez! – Quiet, please. | -古铁雷斯夫人 -请你安静 |
[30:07] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[30:10] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[30:12] | She was, uh… She was just leaving. | 她…她正要离开 |
[30:17] | I’m not stupid, Victor. | 我不蠢 维克多 |
[30:23] | You look so much like her, when she was that age. | 你跟她在你这个年纪的时候太像了 |
[30:26] | Before all the drugs and the running away. | 吸毒和离家出走之前的她 |
[30:32] | I’m Mariana. | 我是玛丽安娜 |
[30:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:00] | Mary? | 玛丽吗 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[31:05] | Oh, my god. That’s realy nice. But it’s fake, right? | 天哪 真漂亮 但是赝品吧 |
[31:09] | Nope. No, no, real deal. | 不 不是 这是真货 |
[31:10] | The serial number’s right there on the tag. | 出厂编号就在牌子上 |
[31:12] | Yeah, that is beautiful. | 对 很漂亮 |
[31:15] | How much did you want for it again? | 再告诉我一次要多少钱 |
[31:16] | Four hundred. It retails for nine. | 四百 零售价要九百 |
[31:18] | That’s a lot of money. | 真是很贵 |
[31:20] | Pretty bag like that will look real good on a pretty lady like you. | 漂亮的包包就该配像你这样的美女才好看 |
[31:25] | – Um, where’d you get it? – Oh, it was a gift for my mom. | -你是从哪得到的 -是给我妈的礼物 |
[31:27] | She said it was too fancy. And I can’t return it. | 她说太花俏了 而我又退不掉它 |
[31:32] | Ok, uh, yeah, I’m gonna do it. | 好吧 我要了 |
[31:34] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[31:35] | All right, that’s for you. Three, four. | 好吧 这是给你的 三 四 |
[31:40] | Nice doing business with you. | 跟你做生意很高兴 |
[31:43] | You don’t recognize me, do you? | 你不认得我了 是吗 |
[31:45] | No, should I? | 不 我应该认识你吗 |
[31:46] | Yeah, I’m Callie Jacob’s mom. | 对 我是凯丽·雅格布的妈妈 |
[31:48] | And you’re under arrest for fencing stolen goods. | 你因买卖赃物被捕了 |
[31:51] | – Mike?! – Going somewhere? | -麦克 -想跑吗 |
[31:59] | Not getting to know you and your brother | 没能了解你和你兄弟 |
[32:01] | is the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. | 是我今生最糟的事 |
[32:03] | But I need you to hear me. | 但我要你听着 |
[32:06] | We didn’t even know that you existed until it was too late. | 我们知道有你们的时候已经太迟了 |
[32:10] | Ana never told us. | 安娜从没告诉我们 |
[32:12] | I think she thought because she was doing drugs | 我认为她是因为在吸毒 |
[32:15] | that we would try to take you away from her. | 而害怕我们会把你们从她身边带走 |
[32:19] | But of course, that’s exactly what happened. | 但当然 事实就是这样 |
[32:23] | Those government people came and took you. | 政府的人来把你们带走了 |
[32:26] | And by the time we even heard of you, | 在我们听说关于你们的时候 |
[32:29] | it was too late, you were already adopted. | 已经太迟了 你们已经被收养了 |
[32:35] | And when we confronted her, | 而当我们面对她 |
[32:38] | when we asked her why, why would she let that happen… | 我们问她 为什么要任由这种事发生 |
[32:44] | She said she was glad we couldn’t get our hands on her children, | 她说她很高兴我们没能”碰”她的孩子 |
[32:49] | so we couldn’t make them suffer like she did. | 这样我们就不能让孩子们像她一样受苦了 |
[32:58] | She did a lot of bad things. | 她做了很多坏事 |
[33:01] | But we always tried, always forgave her. | 但我们一直在尝试 一直在原谅她 |
[33:06] | But not that. | 除了那件事 |
[33:08] | I couldn’t forgive that. | 我没办法原谅 |
[33:16] | Would it change anything if I told you | 如果我告诉你们安娜不吸毒了 |
[33:18] | that Ana was sober? | 会有所改观吗 |
[33:20] | Like really sober? | 完全不吸了 |
[33:23] | And that maybe now you have a second chance? | 还有现在你们又有了机会 |
[33:32] | Ana’s pregnant. | 安娜怀孕了 |
[33:36] | Me and Jesus, we have a good life. | 我和黑素斯 我们过得很好 |
[33:39] | We’re happy, we have a great family | 就像你知道的 我们很快乐 |
[33:40] | and a great home, just so you know. | 我们有很棒的一家人和一个大家庭 |
[33:47] | But I really think that you should read this. | 但我真的认为你们应该读读这个 |
[33:54] | And thank you for the Christmas presents. | 还有谢谢你们的圣诞礼物 |
[34:03] | What christmas presents? | 什么圣诞礼物 |
[35:34] | How’s it going? | 情况如何 |
[35:35] | Not good, Liam’s saying he had no idea | 不太好 利亚姆说他不知道 |
[35:38] | the bags were bought using a fake identity. | 包是用假身份证买的 |
[35:40] | Of course he is. | 他当然这么说了 |
[35:47] | So? | 结果怎样 |
[35:48] | My favorite part was when he told me how badly he feels for you. | 最赞的是他告诉我对你有多抱歉 |
[35:53] | Can’t believe Sarah would do this. | 不敢相信莎拉会这么做 |
[35:56] | What a son-of-a-bitch. | 真是个混蛋 |
[35:58] | Yeah, well, that’s not the problem. | 没错 但麻烦不在于此 |
[36:00] | The most frustrating part is that Sarah’s saying the same thing. | 最让人抓狂的是莎拉也是这么说的 |
[36:02] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[36:03] | Says that she’s doing this all by herself, | 她说这些都是她一个人干的 |
[36:06] | that Liam has nothing to do with it. | 跟利亚姆毫无关系 |
[36:07] | She’s protecting him again. | 她是又在保护他 |
[36:10] | What, she’s just gonna ruin her life for him? | 难道她打算为了他把自己生活毁了吗 |
[36:12] | Well, she’s still a minor, | 她还只是从犯 |
[36:12] | so the punishment for her will be less severe, but… | 所以她的惩罚会比较轻 但是… |
[36:15] | I just can’t believe that she still doesn’t understand | 我只是没法相信她还不明白 |
[36:17] | that he’s just using her. | 他只是在利用她 |
[36:25] | Hey, can you check something for me? | 你能帮我查点东西吗 |
[36:35] | It’s Lou, you can leave a message, | 我是露 你可以留言 |
[36:36] | but I probably won’t check it. | 但我很可能不会查哦 |
[36:38] | Hey, uh, it’s me. | 是我 |
[36:41] | Um… I wasn’t gonna call, | 我本来不想打电话的 |
[36:44] | but, I, um, I just wanted to make sure you know, | 但是 我 我只想确认你知道了 |
[36:47] | that yeah, I’m dropping the tour, | 那个…我不准备去巡演了 |
[36:49] | but I don’t wanna drop you. | 但我不想让你失望 |
[36:52] | And if it felt that way when I told you, then… | 如果我告诉你的时候你这么觉得 那… |
[36:56] | …I hate that. | 我不希望是那样 |
[37:00] | And that’s on me. | 那都怪我 |
[37:03] | So let me know | 所有如果有什么补偿的办法 |
[37:06] | if there’s something I can do to make it up to you. | 请让我知道 |
[37:11] | I never wanted you to think that. | 我不希望你会那么想 |
[37:16] | Ok, um… Well, Call me back, | 好吧 回我电话 |
[37:20] | I guess, if you want. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[37:28] | I went back. | 我回去了 |
[37:30] | To the bakery? | 回面包店吗 |
[37:31] | They took the letter. Said they’d read it. | 他们收了信 说会读的 |
[37:34] | So we’ll see. | 我们等着瞧吧 |
[37:39] | You did good, Mariana. | 你做的很好 玛丽安娜 |
[37:42] | You did something to help that baby. | 你为帮那个孩子做了些事 |
[37:45] | And I know it wasn’t exactly what you wanted, | 我知道这并不完全如你所愿 |
[37:48] | but I’m proud of you. | 但我为你自豪 |
[38:02] | How ya been, Callie? | 你好吗 凯丽 |
[38:03] | I’ve been better, but, you know. | 不是特别好 但是 你知道的 |
[38:08] | I sure am sorry about what Sarah did. | 我对莎拉做的事感到抱歉 |
[38:10] | I had no idea. | 我真的不知道 |
[38:12] | Yeah, it’s pretty messed up. | 对 太糟糕了 |
[38:15] | I just can’t believe that | 我只是不敢相信 |
[38:16] | she still hasn’t figured out that you’re just using her, | 她还没发现到你只是在利用她 |
[38:20] | that you’ve always been using her. | 你一直都在利用她 |
[38:22] | I tried to talk some sense into her, | 我试着跟她讲清楚 |
[38:24] | but she just loves you so much, | 但她就是太爱你了 |
[38:29] | she’d do anything to protect you, you know? | 她会做任何事来保护你 你知道吗 |
[38:32] | Then I thought… | 然后我想到 |
[38:35] | …If there was just some way that we could prove to Sarah | 有没有办法我们能向莎拉证明 |
[38:38] | that she was being used, just like you used me. | 她被利用了 就像你利用我一样 |
[38:42] | And then it occurred to me, | 然后我想到 |
[38:43] | maybe we could check her credit report. | 或许我们可以查她的信用报告 |
[38:49] | Stef said, “He’s not that stupid, is he?” | 史戴菲说”他还没那么傻吧” |
[38:53] | And I said, “No. | 而我说”他不傻 |
[38:57] | But he is that selfish.” | 但他很自私” |
[39:05] | Turns out I was right. | 结果证明我是对的 |
[39:08] | You couldn’t even wait | 你甚至都等不及 |
[39:09] | ’til you were done with her to use her credit. | 跟她结束了再去用她的信用 |
[39:11] | You had some other girl, somewhere else, | 你在别的地方还把着其他女孩 |
[39:14] | selling the stuff that you bought in Sarah’s name. | 卖着你用莎拉名义买的东西 |
[39:20] | And when we showed her, | 而当我们给她看的时候 |
[39:23] | well, turns out she doesn’t love you quite | 结果看来她并没有 |
[39:26] | as much as she thought she did. | 像她想的那么爱你 |
[39:28] | She told us the whole thing was your idea. | 她告诉我们这整件事都是你的主意 |
[39:30] | And she also told us about the sexual relationship. | 她还告诉我们你们有性关系 |
[39:34] | So it looks like you’re going to jail, Liam, | 看来你要进监狱了 利亚姆 |
[39:36] | for a good, long time. | 好好待一段时间 |
[40:42] | Um, Mike said that you left these at his place? | 麦克说你把这些东西落在了他那里 |
[40:45] | I thought you might need them? | 我想你可能需要的 |
[40:47] | Oh, um, these aren’t… I have prescription ones. | 这些不是…我有处方药的 |
[41:08] | Hey, Callie. | 凯丽 |
[41:11] | I… I’m so happy that you finally got that bastard. | 我…我很高兴终于抓到了那个混蛋 |
[41:16] | Me, too. | 我也很高兴 |
[41:17] | So now we get you off probation, | 所有现在我们解除你的假释 |
[41:20] | and then, emancipation. | 就要”释权”啦 |
[41:23] | Hey, is mom not here yet? | 妈妈还没到吗 |
[41:24] | Where did she go after she dropped you off? | 她送你们回来后去哪了 |
[41:26] | I don’t know, she just said she had an errand to run. | 我不知道 她只说有事要办 |
[41:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | Remember we decided not to tell the kids about the baby? | 记得我们决定不告诉孩子们收养宝宝的事吗 |
[41:38] | Well, we might wanna get on that. | 我们可能得再商量一下了 |