时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The Fosters”… | |
[00:02] | What do you want me to say? I didn’t take the truck. | 你想要我怎么样 我没有偷那部车 |
[00:04] | I checked his prints. They don’t mathe ones on the steering wheel. | 我对照了他的指纹 跟方向盘上找到的不符合 |
[00:07] | I saw the two of you kiss, after the party. | 派对之后 我看到你俩接吻了 |
[00:09] | The only way to protect everyone is to separate you and A.J. | 保护所有人的唯一办法就是把你和阿吉分开 |
[00:12] | I’m wondering why you felt the need | 我不明白你为什么 |
[00:14] | to take out a restraining order against your son. | 对你儿子发出了限制令 |
[00:17] | – That was expunged. – I’m afraid I can’t make a recommendation on her adoption | -这已经无效了 -恐怕得等我进一步调查此事 |
[00:20] | until I investigate this further. | 才能上交她的领养推荐 |
[00:22] | While I am, it’s not appropriate for Callie to be in your care. | 在我调查此事期间 凯丽住在你们这里并不合适 |
[00:31] | You look amazing. | 你看起来美极了 |
[00:32] | Stop saying that. Really, stop. | 别那样说 真的别说了 |
[00:35] | Look, these earrings… too much, right? | 看看这耳环 是不是太大了 |
[00:37] | – Yes? – Yeah, maybe something a little smaller. | -是吧 -是 也许要小点的 |
[00:39] | – Yeah, smaller would be better. – Whoops? No. | -没错 小点的更好 -糟了 |
[00:42] | Oh, wait. Try these here. | 试试这一对 |
[00:44] | Oh, jeez, I can’t even believe I’m going on this date | 天哪 我简直不能相信我要去约会 |
[00:46] | and leaving you here alone. | 而把你一个人留在这里 |
[00:48] | There’s something really wrong with that. | 这真的不对 |
[00:49] | I’ll be fine, all right? You’re just nervous. | 我没事 好吗 你只是有点紧张 |
[00:51] | I’m not nervous. I’m terrified. | 我不是紧张 我是害怕 |
[00:53] | I haven’t been on a date | 自从布什政府以来 |
[00:54] | since the Bush administration,the first one. | 我还没约会过 这是第一次 |
[00:57] | “Don’t go blowing something up that could be great | “别因为你害怕 你就毁了 |
[00:59] | Just because you’re scared.” You told me that. | 本该是好事的事” 这还是你告诉我的 |
[01:01] | – Did I say that? – Yeah. | -我说过吗 -是啊 |
[01:02] | I’m gonna start listening to me. | 我该开始听听自己讲过的话 |
[01:04] | All right, there. Studs, yes? | 带好了 配饰好吗 |
[01:07] | – Definitely studs. – Fantastic. | -当然好 -太好了 |
[01:10] | Okay, so, Brandon, tomorrow the social worker | 布兰登 明天社工 |
[01:12] | is going to interview you and Callie separately. | 要分别来访问你和凯丽 |
[01:14] | – What am I supposed to say? – Well, the truth… | -我该说些什么 -讲真话 |
[01:16] | That after the restraining order you didn’t see Callie | 限制令之后 你没去见过凯丽 |
[01:18] | until we brought her home from girls united. | 直到我们把她从女生之家接回来 |
[01:20] | And that you’ve had a strictly brother-and-sister, | 你俩就是严格意义上的兄妹 |
[01:22] | platonic relationship ever since. | 一直以来都是柏拉图式的关系 |
[01:24] | So then all of this will be over and Callie can come home? | 这一切结束了 凯丽就能回来了吗 |
[01:26] | And that idiot judge will let us adopt her? | 那个白痴法官就能让我们领养她了吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah, that’s the plan. | 对 计划就是这样 |
[01:29] | A.J., I spoke with your probation officer. | 阿吉 我和你的缓刑官聊了一下 |
[01:32] | And he wants to meet with you tomorrow. | 他想明天见见你 |
[01:33] | You told him I didn’t steal any car, right? | 你跟他说了我没偷车了吧 |
[01:35] | Yeah, absolutely. I explained the whole mess. | 当然 我解释了这就是个大误会 |
[01:37] | It’s just that Mike has a foster care class | 只是明天一整天 麦克有一个 |
[01:39] | tomorrow all day, so I’monna take you. | 寄养关怀的课程 所以我带你去 |
[01:41] | And what are doing about | 那发现一个变态卖了一辆 |
[01:42] | finding that douchebag that sold us a stolen car? | 贼车给我们 该怎么办 |
[01:44] | – Mariana. – I’m gonna ask captain Roberts | -玛丽安娜 -我会让罗伯茨队长 |
[01:46] | – to put a robbery detective on the case. – Really? | -安置一个抢劫侦探在这个案子里 -真的吗 |
[01:49] | – No. – We’re out, like, $1400. | -假的 -我们损失了一千四百块 |
[01:51] | Got what you deserved, if you ask me. | 要我说的话 你罪有应得 |
[01:53] | Well, I didn’t ask you. | 我又没要你说 |
[01:55] | And now you have to share your car with us, so you lose too. | 现在你的车得跟我们分享 所以相当于你也没了 |
[01:57] | Even if we did catch the guy, you know, I seriously doubt | 即使我们抓到了那个人 我也严重怀疑 |
[02:00] | that you’re ever gonna see a penny of that money again, love. | 你们可能一分钱也看不到了 宝贝 |
[02:02] | What, so he gets away with it, | 那他就卷款潜逃了吗 |
[02:04] | Just like that guy with the hit-and-run that almost killed us? | 就像那个撞了我们跑掉 差点杀死我们的人一样 |
[02:06] | Oh, but we didn’t die, so I guess that’s not a priority either. | 但是我们没死 所以我猜那也不是一个优先级别 |
[02:09] | Your mom has worked very, very hard | 你妈妈非常努力 |
[02:11] | try to find the person responsible for that, Mariana. | 要去找到那个肇事逃逸的人 玛丽安娜 |
[02:14] | Unfortunately, justice is not always served in this world. | 不幸的是 这个世界上 公正不总是存在的 |
[02:16] | Yeah, just ask Callie. | 对啊 问问凯丽就知道了 |
[02:19] | Okay, listen. I know that this is very upsetting for all of us, | 好了 我知道大家都非常沮丧 |
[02:24] | but this is simply a temporary setback. | 但这只是一个暂时的挫折 |
[02:26] | Callie’s gonna be back hom very soon. | 凯丽很快就会回来了 |
[02:29] | And for now, she’s safe and sound at Rita’s, okay? | 目前 她在丽塔家平安无事 知道了吗 |
[02:39] | 玛丽安娜 | |
[02:47] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[02:48] | It’s Chloe. Is Rita home? | 我是克洛伊 丽塔在家吗 |
[02:54] | I’m sorry, she’s not here. | 不好意思 她不在家 |
[02:57] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:58] | Oh, I’m Callie. I’m staying with Rita. | 我是凯丽 我和丽塔住在一起 |
[03:00] | But she went out. | 但她出门了 |
[03:02] | When will she be back? | 她什么时候回来 |
[03:03] | I’m not sure. She’s kind of on a date. | 我不确定 她约会去了 |
[03:06] | A date? Really? | 约会 真的吗 |
[03:08] | Well, that’s not gonna last very long. | 那应该不会很久 |
[03:10] | Do you mind if I wait inside? | 我进去等 你介意吗 |
[03:13] | It’s okay. I’m her daughter. | 没事的 我是她女儿 |
[03:16] | Oh. Yeah, of course. Come in. | 当然没问题 进来吧 |
[03:26] | Well, that’s new. | 那是新的 |
[03:27] | So how do you know my mother? | 你是怎么认识我妈妈的 |
[03:30] | Um, I was in girls united for a little while. | 我在女生之家住过一段时间 |
[03:34] | Oh, you’re one of her lost girls? | 你是她照顾的失足少女之一 |
[03:37] | Well, she’s just fostering me for a few days | 她就是寄养我几天 |
[03:39] | until my regular foster parents get their license renewed. | 等我寄养家长得到新的执照 |
[03:42] | What happened to their license? | 他们的执照怎么了 |
[03:43] | Did they do something wrong? | 他们做错了什么事吗 |
[03:45] | No. | 没有 |
[03:45] | I kind of did. | 我做错了一些事 |
[03:47] | – Drugs? – No. | -嗑药了吗 -没 |
[03:49] | Boys? | 男生吧 |
[03:51] | A hottie like you… I bet it was a boy, right? | 像你这么辣 我打赌是男生的事 对吧 |
[03:56] | Um, maybe I should call Rita, let her know you’re waiting. | 我该给丽塔打个电话 让她知道你在等她 |
[03:59] | I’ll do it. | 我来打吧 |
[04:02] | There. | 这里 |
[04:04] | Forewarned. | 预先警告 |
[04:05] | You mind if I use the bathroom? | 我用下卫生间 行吗 |
[04:07] | – Thanks. – No, of course. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[04:56] | Well, I guess she’s not coming, so I’m gonna go. | 我猜她不会回来了 我要走了 |
[04:59] | Oh, okay. Well, it was nice to meet you. | 好吧 很高兴认识你 |
[05:02] | Well, that was a bust. | 门坏了呀 |
[05:04] | Hi, mom. | 你好啊 妈妈 |
[05:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:09] | Just getting to know my new foster sister. | 来了解了解我新的寄养妹妹 |
[05:16] | I’m not gonna give you any money. | 我不会给你钱 |
[05:17] | Okay, first of all, | 好 首先 |
[05:21] | I’m not here to ask you to give me any money. | 我来这里不是找你要钱的 |
[05:23] | I’m here to offer you an opportunity to invest. | 我来这里是提供你一个投资的机会 |
[05:26] | – It’s a sure thing. – What is it this time? | -毫无疑问的事 -这次又是什么 |
[05:29] | A food truck. The guy who owns it | 快餐车 车主摊上了事 |
[05:30] | is upside down and he needs cash fast. | 他急需现金 |
[05:32] | I mean, he’s practically giving it away. | 他快要饿死了 |
[05:34] | And food trucks are all the rage right now. | 快餐车现在非常火 |
[05:35] | I mean, these guys are making money hand over fist. | 我是说 快餐车毫无费力就能挣钱 |
[05:37] | Really? So why is he selling it? | 是吗 那他为什么要卖掉 |
[05:40] | Because he mismanaged. | 因为他管理不当 |
[05:41] | And you’re gonna fix that? You don’t know anything | 你能搞定吗 你关于饮食生意 |
[05:43] | about the food business. You don’t even cook. | 什么都不懂 你甚至都没做过饭 |
[05:48] | Why can’t you ever believe in me? | 一直以来 你为什么就不相信我 |
[05:50] | I have believed in you, Chloe, | 我相信过你 克洛伊 |
[05:53] | to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars, | 上万的钱拿来相信你 |
[05:56] | all of which you wasted. | 所有的你都败光了 |
[05:59] | Because you sabotage everything that I do. | 因为你老是对我做的事搞破坏 |
[06:02] | Are you off your medication? | 你没吃药吗 |
[06:04] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[06:07] | Whenever I have any legitimate feelings, | 每当我有点正常的情绪 |
[06:09] | I must be off my meds. | 我一定是没吃药 |
[06:11] | You just want me checked out so I don’t have to feel | 你只是想检查确认我不会感受到 |
[06:13] | the pain that you caused me. | 你给我造成的伤痛 |
[06:15] | Okay, listen, I do not want to do this. | 行了 听着 我不想那么做 |
[06:20] | Too bad I’m not a juvenile delinquent. | 真糟糕 我可不是个少年犯 |
[06:22] | You need to go now. | 你现在该走了 |
[06:27] | Oh, wait. Callie, was it? | 等等 凯丽 是吧 |
[06:30] | Let me tell you something about my mother | 我来给你讲讲关于我妈的事 |
[06:32] | Saint Rita, savior of lost souls, | 圣人丽塔 迷失灵魂的拯救者 |
[06:35] | as long you aren’t her own daughter. | 只是因为你不是她亲生女儿而已 |
[06:39] | Thanks again for nothing, mom. | 没有原因 再次谢谢你 妈妈 |
[06:48] | I just can’t believe we’re in the same boat with Callie again. | 简直不敢相信 我们又跟凯丽同病相怜了 |
[06:52] | I know she fine with Rita, | 我知道她跟丽塔在一起没事 |
[06:53] | but I just can’telp feeling like this is all our fault. | 但我总是情不自禁地认为这都是我们的错 |
[06:55] | You mean my fault? | 你是说我的错吗 |
[06:58] | What? You told me not to get the restraininorder. | 什么 你告诉我不要去申请限制令 |
[07:01] | I had it expunged. | 我已经让它终止了 |
[07:03] | I never thought about paper copies | 我从没想过社工文件里面 |
[07:05] | lingering in some social worker’s file. | 也会有副本 |
[07:06] | – Well, why would you? – Because I should have | -那你为什么还做 -因为我不得不做 |
[07:08] | I should have, Lena. | 我必须得做 莉娜 |
[07:10] | It all gonna be all right. | 都会没事的 |
[07:16] | So, honey, we need to schedule therapy for the week. | 亲爱的 我们得安排这周的婚姻咨询 |
[07:19] | Is Friday okay for you? | 星期五 你可以吗 |
[07:21] | Can we skip a week? | 我们这周不做行吗 |
[07:23] | We just… we have so much going on. | 我们有这么多事要处理 |
[07:26] | We always have a lot going on. | 我们总是有很多事要处理 |
[07:27] | Okay, well, I cannot focus on us | 对不起 女儿没回来之前 |
[07:29] | until we get our daughter back. I’m sorry. | 我干不了其他事 |
[07:35] | Okay, I’ll let Dr. Melvoy know. | 好吧 我会通知麦乐瓦伊医生的 |
[07:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:57] | A restraining order, huh? | 限制令 是吗 |
[07:59] | What, were you, like, stalking her? | 怎么 你曾经悄悄去找过她吗 |
[08:01] | No. | 没有 |
[08:02] | Not at it’s any of your business. | 也不关你的事 |
[08:05] | Yo, what’s your beef with me, huh? | 你到底对我有什么不满 |
[08:07] | I came clean about talking to my brother, | 我来说出跟我哥哥谈话的真相 |
[08:09] | and taking your dumb baseball. | 说出拿走你那蠢棒球的真相 |
[08:10] | Yeah, after I caught you. Doesn’change the fact that you lied. | 是在我抓到你之后 这并不能改变你撒谎的事实 |
[08:13] | Oh, you never lie? | 你没撒过谎吗 |
[08:15] | You never took something that wasn’t yours? | 你没拿过别人的东西吗 |
[08:22] | You’re not even gonna try to get along with him? | 你甚至都不想尝试跟他好好相处吗 |
[08:24] | He’s not gonna be here much longer. | 他在这儿也住不了多久 |
[08:25] | No, then he’s gonna move in with Mike | 是 然后他会搬去和麦克住 |
[08:27] | and be your foster brother. | 成为你的寄养弟弟 |
[08:28] | Look, I don’t need him giving me the third degree about Callie. | 我不需要他逼问我关于凯丽的事 |
[08:31] | Feel bad enough as it is. | 已经感觉够糟的了 |
[08:33] | You are over her, right? | 你已经翻篇了吧 |
[08:35] | Yes. | 是 |
[08:36] | – You’re sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[08:39] | Look, I already had my chance to get back with her. | 我有机会跟她重归于好的 |
[08:41] | I said no. | 我都拒绝了 |
[08:42] | Wait, when was this? | 等等 这是什么时候的事 |
[08:46] | Uh, when Robert said | 就是罗伯特说 |
[08:48] | he wasn’t gonna sign the papers, | 他不想签字的时候 |
[08:50] | Callie was freaking out and… | 凯丽气疯了 然后… |
[08:54] | Well, you two better get your stories straight. | 你俩的事最好是没越界 |
[08:57] | If the social worker finds out about this, | 如果社工知道这件事 |
[08:59] | we’ll really lose her for good. | 我们真的会永远失去她了 |
[09:05] | Well, doesn’t look like she took anything. | 看起来她没拿走什么东西 |
[09:07] | I’m so sorry. I had no idea… | 很抱歉 我不知道… |
[09:10] | How could you have known? | 不知者无罪 |
[09:11] | I would have told you, but I didn’t know she was talking to me. | 我该告诉你的 但我不知道她会来找我 |
[09:14] | So she takes things? | 那她拿走什么东西了吗 |
[09:16] | Yeah. | 是 |
[09:17] | She doesn’t consider it stealing. | 她觉得那不是偷 |
[09:19] | She feels she’s entitled because I was such a horrible mother. | 她觉得有资格这样做 因为我是那么糟糕的母亲 |
[09:22] | She did look through your mail. | 她确实翻了翻你的信件 |
[09:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:31] | Yep, a check’s missing. | 有张支票没了 |
[09:32] | I never saw her touch your checkbook. | 我没看到她动你的支票簿 |
[09:34] | Well, she’s pretty tricky at that. | 她做这种事很狡猾的 |
[09:37] | I mean, don’t worry about it. | 不用在意 |
[09:39] | It’s not the first time I’ve had to cancel a check that Chloe stole. | 也不是头一次注销克洛伊偷走的支票了 |
[09:43] | You said she’s… she’s on meds? | 你说她…在服药吗 |
[09:45] | Yeah, she’s bipolar, axis I. | 是 她是偏激抑郁症 |
[09:48] | She’s already difficult, | 她已经很难应付了 |
[09:49] | But when she’s off her medication, | 但当她停止服药的时候 |
[09:52] | she’s even more paranoid and irrational. | 她甚至更偏执更不讲道理 |
[09:54] | Must be hard. | 肯定很艰难 |
[09:56] | It is, | 是 |
[09:58] | for both of us. | 我俩都是 |
[10:02] | Hey, so now that Callie’s at Rita’s, | 既然凯丽去了丽塔那边 |
[10:04] | where’s A.J. gonna go until dad gets his license? | 老爸获得收养执照之前阿吉去哪里 |
[10:09] | Uh, well, | 这个嘛 |
[10:11] | Mama and I are just… | 妈妈和我要… |
[10:13] | we’re gonna get our license renewed. | 我们要更新一下我们的执照 |
[10:16] | Why? You’re not gonna foster any more kids, are you? | 为什么 你们不会还要收养小孩吧 |
[10:18] | No, no, no, no. It’s just in case | 不 不是 只是以防万一 |
[10:21] | Callie’s adoption gets delayed, | 凯丽的收养程序延后的话 |
[10:23] | To make sure that we can keep fostering her. | 确保我们可以收养她 |
[10:26] | Didn’t you renew your license | 上次凯丽被带走的时候 |
[10:28] | last time callie was taken out of the house? | 你们没有更新收养执照吗 |
[10:29] | Uh, no, no, no. | 没 没有 |
[10:31] | That was… that was just an extension. | 那只是…只是延期而已 |
[10:34] | So A.J.’s not leaving then? | 所以阿吉走不了啦 |
[10:37] | I’m just asking. | 我只是问问 |
[10:38] | B, i know that you have your issues with A.J., | 小布 我知道你跟阿吉有矛盾 |
[10:41] | but you have had it just a little bit easier than he has, | 但你拥有的比他要稍微轻松了一些 |
[10:44] | so please don’t be this way. | 所以请别这样 |
[10:48] | So there weren’t, like, any cameras at this intersection? | 这个路口没有摄像机什么的吗 |
[10:51] | Isn’t that kind of weird? | 这不是有点奇怪吗 |
[10:52] | Yeah, these days. But what’s really weird | 是 现在就是这样 但真正奇怪的是 |
[10:54] | is that there were cameras around there | 周围的照相机是应该 |
[10:57] | that should have caught the driver trying to get away. | 捕捉到司机试图逃跑的画面 |
[10:59] | Well, maybe he didn’t try to get away. | 也许他没想逃跑 |
[11:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[11:03] | Well, maybe he hid somewhere | 也许他躲在什么地方 |
[11:05] | or waited till dark or for someone to come pick him up. | 或是等天黑了有人来接他 |
[11:09] | That’s actually a really good theory. | 这真是挺不错的观点 |
[11:14] | Are you sure you don’t want to be a cop? | 你确定不想当警察吗 |
[11:16] | – Good nigh mom. – Good night, love. | -晚安 妈妈 -晚安 亲爱的 |
[11:32] | I was feeling pretty good about myself, you know. | 我挺自我感觉良好的 |
[11:34] | I had the tool belt on and knew exactly what I was doing. | 我系上工具腰带 清楚地知道我在做什么 |
[11:37] | I’m was even videoing the whole thing with my cell phone, right? | 我甚至用手机拍下来全过程 知道吗 |
[11:40] | Yeah, that I’d like to see. | 嗯 我想看看呢 |
[11:42] | The next thing I know, the pipe bursts | 下一秒我知道的就是 管道爆了 |
[11:43] | and water’s just… | 水就… |
[11:45] | – Oh, no. What did you do? – Cried like a baby. | -不是吧 你怎么做的 -哇哇大哭呗 |
[11:47] | Just sitting there on the floor, in a puddle, sobbing. | 就坐在地上 水坑里 抽泣 |
[11:52] | Never fear. Shaz is here. | 不用怕了 沙兹来了 |
[11:55] | And I promise I will treat your pipes with gentle, loving care. | 我保证会温柔地呵护你的管子[阴部] |
[11:58] | Well, thank you. | 那先谢谢咯 |
[12:01] | I hope you’re not getting in Shaz’s way. | 我希望你没有碍沙兹的事儿 |
[12:03] | Oh, no, not at all. | 没 一点都没 |
[12:04] | No, I don’t mind the company. | 没事 我不介意有个伴儿 |
[12:06] | Stef, you need to get dressed and get to work. | 史戴菲 你需要换衣服去上班了 |
[12:08] | Oh my gosh, I’d better get out of here. | 天呐 我还是赶紧走吧 |
[12:10] | I’m so glad you’re here. | 真高兴你来了 |
[12:13] | She seems great, huh? | 她看起来挺不错的吧 |
[12:21] | So what’s it like living with Rita? | 跟丽塔住一起怎么样 |
[12:23] | I bet her place like is messy. | 她家肯定特别乱 |
[12:25] | I hope you’ve got your own room and a lock on the door. | 我希望你有自己的房间并且门上是有锁的 |
[12:28] | No, Rita went on a date with a guy. | 没 丽塔和一个男的去约会了 |
[12:31] | You’re the only lesbian here, private Cruz. | 你是这里唯一的女同 克鲁兹列兵 |
[12:33] | Private? | 列兵 |
[12:34] | Yeah, I got my G.E.D. and I join the army in two weeks. | 是 我拿到了文凭 两周后就去参军了 |
[12:38] | Congratulation Carmen. | 恭喜你卡门 |
[12:39] | That’s been your goal for, like, so long. | 这是你很久以来的目标 |
[12:43] | Yeah, Rita helped me get a waiver, | 是 丽塔帮我拿到了豁免 |
[12:45] | Since, you know, I have a record. | 因为你也知道 我是有案底的 |
[12:47] | All I gotta do now is pass the physical, | 我现在要做的就是通过体能测试 |
[12:49] | and I start basic training. | 我开始基础训练了 |
[12:51] | Good luck, girl. You think this place is strict. | 祝你好运 姑娘 你都觉得这地方严格呢 |
[12:53] | Yeah, but in the army I get to shoot an m32 grenade launcher. | 是 但在军队里我可以发射32毫米掷弹筒 |
[12:56] | Ooh, maybe I should join the army, | 哇 我可能也该去参军呢 |
[12:59] | get one of those hot navy seals. | 找个性感的海豹突击队的人 |
[13:01] | Yeah, you’ll last all of five minutes in basic training. | 基础训练你也就能撑过五分钟吧 |
[13:04] | Shut your pie hole. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[13:07] | So what if this social worker finds out | 如果这个社工发现你在女生之家时 |
[13:10] | you’ve been seeing Brandon the whole time you were at G.U.? | 一直都有跟布兰登私会 怎么办 |
[13:14] | She won’t. | 她不会的 |
[13:15] | Brandon better not tell her about the last time. | 布兰登最好别跟她说上次见面的事儿 |
[13:18] | – What last time? – Thanks, Kiara. Thank you. | -上次怎么了 -我谢谢你啊 科亚拉 |
[13:20] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思啦 |
[13:25] | I kissed Brandon at the G.U. Fundraiser, | 女生之家资金筹集的时候 我亲了布兰登 |
[13:28] | but only because Robert told me | 但仅仅是因为罗伯特告诉我 |
[13:30] | that he wasn’t gonna let me get adopted, | 他不会让我被收养的 |
[13:31] | and I thought… | 然后我觉得… |
[13:33] | I was giving up Brandon for nothing. | 我放弃布兰登却一无所获 |
[13:37] | But he’s told me that he’s over it, so… | 但他跟我说他已经翻篇了 所以… |
[13:41] | Are you over him? | 你翻过他这篇了吗 |
[13:42] | Yeah, totally. | 嗯 必须的 |
[13:44] | Because she’s got a new foster brother. | 因为她有新的寄养兄弟咯 |
[13:46] | And he is fine. | 而且他很帅哒 |
[13:48] | Stop it. It’s not like that. | 别说了 不是这样的 |
[13:50] | Yeah. | 是嘛 |
[13:51] | Not like what? | 不是哪样 |
[13:55] | Huh-uh, no. You gotta go do touch-ups. | 不行 你得去刷碗 |
[13:57] | Those dishes have been sitting in the sink since the morning. | 那些盘子从一大早就一直放在水槽里了 |
[14:00] | They’re not mine. And I’m not cleaning up after some stanky slobs. | 又不是我的 我才不要给臭烘烘的懒人收拾呢 |
[14:04] | – They are too yours. – And you’re the stank. | -那也是你的 -而且你才臭烘烘呢 |
[14:06] | Hey, watch the way you speak to one another. | 嘿 互相说话都注意点 |
[14:09] | – She’s mouthing off again. – So? | -她又出言不逊 -所以呢 |
[14:11] | Give her an unacceptable and walk away. | 跟她说这是不能接受的 然后走开就好了 |
[14:14] | Brooke, Carmen is house foreman. She is in charge. | 布鲁克 卡门是房子的领头 要听她的 |
[14:16] | She ain’t in charge of me. | 我才不要听她的 |
[14:17] | Th attitude is the reason why you have no privileges. | 就因为这种态度 你才没有特权的 |
[14:20] | – She’s the one with the attitude. – Really? | -她才是有这种态度的人 -来真的 |
[14:22] | She is a girl who came here | 这个姑娘来到这里 |
[14:23] | and who worked this program and made her dreams come true. | 走完整个程序 实现了自己的梦想 |
[14:26] | Now you can get up | 现在你给我起来 |
[14:27] | and get into the kitchen and do your chores, | 去厨房 干你的活儿去 |
[14:29] | or you can get your butt kicked out of here. | 要不然你就卷铺盖滚蛋 |
[14:34] | Okay, ladies, this is not a coffee klatch, okay? | 好了 姑娘们 这可不是茶话会 |
[14:36] | Please, homework. Thank you very much. | 赶紧做作业去 谢谢咯 |
[14:39] | Callie, we leave here in a few. | 凯丽 我们过一会儿走 |
[14:41] | Yeah | 好 |
[14:44] | – What crawled up her ass? – She’s acting hella crazy. | -什么事给她惹毛了 -她搞得要疯了似的 |
[14:49] | So what are we doing here? | 我们来这里做什么 |
[14:52] | Well, the driver…the driver of the hit-and-run… | 司机…那个肇事逃逸的司机… |
[14:56] | The only way he could have left the scene | 他逃离现场唯一的一条路 |
[14:57] | was down this alley, | 就是从这条小巷走 |
[14:58] | because none of the security cameras caught him on tape. | 因为保安摄像头都没有拍到他 |
[15:02] | So Brandon had the idea that maybe | 所以布兰登有这样一个想法 |
[15:05] | he hid in this alley until the coast was clear. | 也许他躲在这条巷子里 直到周围没有人了 |
[15:09] | Was it hard on Brandon… | 对布兰登来说难过吗 |
[15:12] | You bringing home all these kids? | 你把这些孩子带回家 |
[15:14] | Uh, well, he was young | 双胞胎搬来的时候 |
[15:16] | when the twins came to live with us. | 他年龄还很小 |
[15:18] | And I think he enjoyed not being the only child anymore. | 我觉得他挺享受不再是家里独子的感觉的 |
[15:20] | And he’s been great with Callie and Jude | 他跟凯丽和裘德处得也很不错 |
[15:23] | for the most part. | 大多数时候吧 |
[15:30] | Maybe he hid in the dumpster… | 也许他躲在垃圾箱里了 |
[15:31] | The driver. | 司机 |
[15:33] | Or maybe went up the fire escape. | 或者爬上了救生梯 |
[15:37] | Or maybe he got on a bus. | 又或者是上了公交 |
[15:42] | So, as you know, | 你知道的 |
[15:43] | I asked to speak to both you and Callie. | 我要求和你还有凯丽都谈一次话 |
[15:46] | This isn’t an interrogation. | 这不是审问 |
[15:47] | I just wanted to here from your point of view, | 我只是想听听你自己是怎么看 |
[15:50] | what transpired between you two. | 你们之间发生的事的 |
[15:53] | Um, okay. Well … I think we… | 好吧 我觉得我们 |
[15:56] | Sorry, just talk about yourself. | 抱歉 只要谈你自己就好 |
[15:58] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[16:00] | Um, well, I… I… | 我 |
[16:05] | My feelings just sort of developed | 我对她的感情就这么逐渐的 |
[16:07] | gradually, I guess. | 发展起来了吧 算是 |
[16:10] | And I thought she and Jude were only gonna be with us temporarily. | 而且我也以为她和裘德不会住太久 |
[16:13] | But you knew foster siblings aren’t allowed | 但你知道寄养的兄妹 |
[16:15] | to engage in any sort of romantic relationship. | 是不能发展恋爱关系的 |
[16:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:19] | And we… | 我们 |
[16:21] | I tried my best not to act on anything. | 我也尝试过忽略这种感情 |
[16:26] | And we never… | 而且我们从没有 |
[16:29] | But you kissed. | 但你们接吻了 |
[16:30] | Yes, once. | 是的 就一次 |
[16:33] | When was that? | 什么时候 |
[16:34] | Um, at my moms’ wedding. | 我妈妈们的婚礼上 |
[16:36] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[16:38] | Why did we kiss? | 为什么接吻吗 |
[16:39] | Why then? Did something happen? | 为什么选那个时候 发生了什么事吗 |
[16:42] | No. | 没有 |
[16:44] | They asked if they could adopt us. | 她们问可不可以收养我们 |
[16:48] | And what did you say? | 你们怎么回答的呢 |
[16:49] | We said yes. | 我们答应了 |
[16:50] | And this was before or after you kissed Brandon? | 这是在你和布兰登接吻之前还是之后 |
[16:53] | After, definitely. | 之后 绝对是之后 |
[16:54] | Before. It was that morning. | 之前 是那天早上 |
[16:58] | I… I was trying | 我只是想 |
[16:59] | to blow it up, I guess. | 破坏这件事吧 我觉得 |
[17:01] | I didn’t feel like I deserved to be adopted. | 我觉得我不配被收养 |
[17:04] | And who initiated the kiss? | 接吻是谁主动的 |
[17:06] | I did. | 是我 |
[17:07] | It was me, definitely. | 绝对是我 |
[17:09] | To mess things up before they got messed up? | 为了在事情恶化前先破坏掉它 |
[17:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:13] | So your feelings for Brandon weren’t genuine? | 所以你对布兰登的感情并不是真的 |
[17:18] | No, they were. | 不 是真的 |
[17:19] | Would you say you were in love? | 你觉得你是爱上了他吗 |
[17:21] | I guess. Yes. | 算是吧 是的 |
[17:24] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[17:29] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[17:30] | I love him. | 我还爱他 |
[17:32] | – As a sister. – As a brother. | -对妹妹的爱 -像哥哥一样爱着 |
[17:34] | And your foster moms had no idea? | 你的养母们不知情吗 |
[17:36] | No. That’s why they sent me | 不知情 所以发现时 |
[17:38] | to Girls United when they found out. | 她们才把我送来了女生之家 |
[17:40] | They never would have let us live under the same roof | 如果他们知道我们俩的事 |
[17:42] | if they’d thought anything was going on between us. | 绝对不会让我们住在一起的 |
[17:44] | Okay, I just have one more question for you, Brandon. | 好吧 我还有最后一个问题 布兰登 |
[17:48] | Did you everiolate the restraining order? | 你违反限制令了吗 |
[17:52] | What? | 什么 |
[17:52] | Did you ever see Callie secretly, when she was at Girls United? | 凯丽在女生之家时 你偷偷见过她吗 |
[17:57] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[17:58] | Okay then. Thank you, for talking to me. | 好吧 谢谢你 跟我谈话 |
[18:02] | Can I ask you thank you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[18:04] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[18:05] | Um, my moms were just worried | 我妈妈在担心 |
[18:08] | their foster license may expire | 她们的收养执照 |
[18:09] | before Callis adoption comes through. | 会在凯丽的收养手续办完前过期 |
[18:11] | So they were wondering | 所以她们在考虑 |
[18:12] | if they needed to renewed it, just in case. | 更新一下 以防万一 |
[18:15] | On, no, they’re fine. | 不用啊 她们的可以用 |
[18:18] | Their license is good for another two years. | 她们的执照还有两年才过期呢 |
[18:22] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[18:23] | I will let them know. | 我会告诉她们的 |
[18:29] | I remember a young man, | 我记得有个年轻人 |
[18:31] | African-American, got on the bus, | 非裔美国人 上了车 |
[18:33] | blood all over his shirt and face. | 脸上衣服上都是血迹 |
[18:36] | He was real jumpy. | 他好紧张 |
[18:37] | – There was blood? – Oh, yeah. | -有血 -绝对没错 |
[18:39] | ’cause I had to clean it | 因为之后 |
[18:40] | off his seat before I started my next run. | 我清理了他的座位才开始跑下一趟 |
[18:42] | Okay, do you happen to remember which stop it was that he got off? | 那你记不记得他是哪站下的车 |
[18:46] | I think so. | 好像记得 |
[18:48] | Pretty sure I let him off on Frontera, | 应该是在弗龙泰拉下的 |
[18:50] | right in front of that big pharmacy. | 就在大药店前不远 |
[18:55] | So right now there are three user interfaces | 现在有三个用户界面 |
[18:59] | so one is like a search engine | 一个是搜索引擎 |
[19:01] | for foster kids to find out where to get the stuff they need. | 让寄养孩子能找到他们需要的东西 |
[19:05] | And the second is where kids can find | 第二个是为了让孩子们找到 |
[19:08] | family and friends that, you know, they’ve lost contact with. | 和他们失去了联系的家人们 |
[19:12] | And tell them what you’re calling it. | 告诉她们你起的名字 |
[19:13] | It’s called “Fost and found.” | 叫做”寄养发现” |
[19:16] | – “Fost and found?” – I think it’s clever. | -“寄养发现” -我觉得挺好 |
[19:18] | – Yeah. – That’s cool. | -就是 -很酷 |
[19:20] | And then there’s gonna be a story corps interface | 而且还会有讲故事界面 |
[19:23] | where basically kids can upload audio | 让大家上传视频 |
[19:26] | and videos of themselves telling their stories about the system. | 或者音频讲述他们自己在寄养系统的故事 |
[19:30] | – What kind of stories? – Anything. | -什么样的故事 -什么样都行 |
[19:31] | But, I mean, the idea is | 但是 最初的理念是 |
[19:33] | to call out social workers that aren’t doing their jobs, | 揭露那些没有尽到义务的社会服务人员 |
[19:36] | unfit foster families, | 不好的寄养家庭 |
[19:38] | the judges that keep rulingrs that against adoptions. | 经常反对寄养的法官之类的 |
[19:40] | What about sketchy group homes | 那讨厌的逼迫你 |
[19:41] | where they force you to do slave labor? | 提供劳动力的团体之家呢 |
[19:43] | By all means, Brooke, alert the media | 可以啊 布鲁克 向媒体 |
[19:45] | to the horrors here at Girls United. | 去披露女生之家的可怕现状啊 |
[19:48] | Okay, well, maybe not this one, | 好吧 没说这里不好 |
[19:50] | but there are some really nasty group homes out there. | 但还是有一些很烂的团体之家的 |
[19:53] | – What are you doing it for? – It’s for school credit, | -为什么要这么做 -是为了学校学分 |
[19:56] | But also it’s so that foster kids | 但也是为了让寄养的孩子们 |
[19:58] | can have a voice and be heard. | 能得到关注 |
[20:00] | Well, it’s not like we can use it. | 反正我们也用不成 |
[20:02] | They don’t let us use the internet. | 这里不让上网啊 |
[20:04] | Yes, but you’re not gonna be here forever. Right, Dee? | 是 但你也不可能一辈子待这里吧 迪伊 |
[20:07] | So I was hoping | 我是希望 |
[20:10] | maybe I could record some of your stories | 也许可以录下你们的故事 |
[20:12] | and upload them for you. | 为你们上传上去 |
[20:18] | Daphne, you could talk about how hard it’s been | 达芙妮 你可以讲讲为了探视塔莎 |
[20:20] | for you to get visitations with Tasha. | 你费了多少周折 |
[20:23] | Yeah, but I don’t want to mess up my chances of getting her back. | 但我不想失去找回她的机会 |
[20:26] | My probation hearing’s coming up. | 我的缓刑听证会马上就要到了 |
[20:29] | We can’t risk making things harder for ourselves. | 我们不能冒让我们的状况更糟的危险 |
[20:31] | And you’re so close to getting adopted, | 而且你马上就能被收养了 |
[20:33] | you can’t go around kicking the hornet’s nest either. | 你也不能去踢这个马蜂窝啊 |
[20:37] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[20:39] | Well, most of the people I know working in the system | 系统里我认识的人大多都真的 |
[20:42] | do care, you know. | 很用心的 |
[20:43] | – and they try their best to do their jobs. – Yeah. | -而且他们也在尽力做着工作 -好吧 |
[20:47] | And there are abuses. | 确实也有虐待出现 |
[20:49] | Someone needs to call them out on it. | 是需要有人揭发他们 |
[20:50] | But it’s a lot to ask of kids who could suffer the consequences. | 但让可能会被波及的孩子来揭露不容易 |
[20:54] | Maybe you need to find some kids that have less lose. | 也许你应该找一些不会失去什么的孩子来做 |
[21:03] | It’s so great to work for clients I like for a change. | 很少能为我喜欢的客户干活儿 |
[21:06] | That’s nice of you to say that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[21:07] | Well, it’s true, I mean, | 我真的这么想的 |
[21:09] | you’ve got a beautiful home, | 你们的房子很漂亮 |
[21:11] | a beautiful family. And your partner Stef… | 很漂亮的家 还有你的同伴史戴菲 |
[21:14] | what a great gal, huh? | 多好的人啊 不是吗 |
[21:16] | Yeah, yeah, I really lucked out in the wife department. | 在妻子区找人时我真是走运了 |
[21:18] | Yeah, you really did.I mean, | 确实如此 |
[21:21] | They don’t make broads like that anymore, you know? | 现在这样的女人不多了 |
[21:22] | Like, really strong but feminine… | 很坚强 又很有女人味 |
[21:24] | I bet she looks hot in her uniform. | 我打赌她穿制服一定美极了 |
[21:29] | Oh, hey there. | 说来就来了 |
[21:32] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[21:33] | – Good, good. – Okay. | -很好 -挺好 |
[21:35] | There you go. We’ll see you tomorrow. | 给你 明天见 |
[21:37] | Yeah, okay. All right. | 好的 好 |
[21:40] | – Have a good one. – Yeah. | -祝你愉快 -好 |
[21:46] | – Where did you find her? – What? | -你从哪找来的人啊 -怎么啦 |
[21:49] | Hey, B. | 嘿 小布 |
[21:50] | – Hey, honey. – How did… | -宝贝 -怎么样 |
[21:53] | How did the interview go with the social worker, B. | 和社工的访问怎么样 小布 |
[21:56] | – Fine. – Just fine? | -挺好 -就挺好吗 |
[21:58] | What did she say? What did she ask? | 她怎么说 都问什么了 |
[22:02] | She asked me | 她问我 |
[22:02] | if I was still in love with Callie. | 还爱不爱凯丽 |
[22:05] | Okay, and what did you say. | 好的 你怎么回答的 |
[22:07] | I told her that I’m not the foster brother that she has to worry about. | 我说该担心的寄养哥哥不是我 |
[22:12] | What is that mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:13] | You tell me. | 你告诉我什么意思 |
[22:14] | I know you that your foster license didn’t expire. | 我知道了你的寄养许可没有过期 |
[22:17] | And since A.J. is only living here now that Callie’not… | 而且阿吉住在这里凯丽不住了 |
[22:21] | That can only mean one thing, right? | 只能有一个解释 不是吗 |
[22:24] | So is that it? | 是这样吗 |
[22:24] | Is Callie hooking up with A.J. now? | 凯丽在和阿吉交往吗 |
[22:31] | Uh, the night of her birthday party… | 她生日那晚 |
[22:35] | I saw A.J. and Callie kiss. | 我看见阿吉和凯丽接吻了 |
[22:42] | So are you gonna get a restraining order against him? | 那你们要对他发限制令吗 |
[22:43] | It’s a very different situation, Brandon. | 这情况不一样 布兰登 |
[22:45] | A.J. is not gonna be Callie’s brother. | 阿吉不会成为凯丽的哥哥 |
[22:46] | If it’s so different, then why did you lie? | 如果不一样 你为什么说谎 |
[22:48] | Why didn’t you just tell us that A.J. | 为什么不直接告诉我们阿吉 |
[22:50] | has to live somewhere else? | 不得不住别的地方 |
[22:51] | Because we didn’t want to embarrass them. | 因为我们不想让他们感到尴尬 |
[22:53] | But you didn’t mind humiliating me? | 但你们不介意侮辱我 |
[22:54] | – It’s not the same thing. – Stop saying that, mom. | -这不是一回事 -别那样说了 妈妈 |
[22:57] | It is the same. | 就是一回事 |
[22:59] | The only difference is, good old Brandon | 唯一不同的是 老好人布兰登 |
[23:01] | has to take it on the chin. | 不得不忍气吞声 |
[23:03] | Every time you bring stray kid into this house | 每次你们把流浪小孩带回家 |
[23:06] | without even asking me how I feel about it. | 甚至都不问问我的感受 |
[23:12] | Luckily, I’m out of here a year anyway. | 幸好 我要离开一年了 |
[23:13] | And you can adopt all the kids you want, | 你可以收养所有你想要的小孩 |
[23:15] | turn this place into a group home for all I care, | 把这地方变成多大家庭都与我无关 |
[23:17] | because it’s obvious you guys do not want to live along together. | 因为显然你俩不想生活在一起 |
[23:21] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[23:22] | What, you don’t think we can’t hear you bickering all the time? | 怎么 你们以为我们听不见你们争吵吗 |
[23:25] | We know you’re in therapy | 我们知道你们在接受治疗 |
[23:26] | so maybe you guys should just worry about your own relationship for once. | 也许你俩应该至少关心下你们自己的感情 |
[23:43] | You cancelled the check? | 你注销支票了 |
[23:45] | The one you stole from me? | 你从我那儿偷走的那个吗 |
[23:45] | You bet I did. | 当然了 |
[23:47] | I’m your daughter, mom. Do you even care I starve to death? | 我是你女儿 妈妈 你在乎我会饿死吗 |
[23:49] | Yes, Chloe, I do care. I care very much. | 对 克洛伊 我在乎 非常在乎 |
[23:52] | But I’m not going to continue to enable you. | 但我不会继续纵容了 |
[23:55] | Enable? Is that your excuse for being bad mother? | 纵容 那是你作为糟糕母亲的借口吗 |
[23:58] | I know. I know that’s the way you feel, Chloe. | 我知道 我知道你会这样想 克洛伊 |
[24:01] | – You’ve said it to me a million times. – No, mom. | -你已经说过无数遍了 -不 妈妈 |
[24:02] | It’s not the way that feel. It’s the truth. | 不是我这样想 是事实如此 |
[24:05] | I’m not gonna talk to you when you’re acting like this. | 你这样我不会跟你说话的 |
[24:07] | – I hate you. – I’m sorry to hear that. | -我讨厌你 -我很遗憾 |
[24:09] | And daddy hated you, too. | 爸爸也讨厌你 |
[24:11] | Because you made him miserable. | 因为你让他变得很可悲 |
[24:13] | And that’s why he killed himself. | 所以他才自杀了 |
[24:23] | Don’you ever lay your hands on me again. | 你休想再打我 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry to let you see that. | 很抱歉让你看到那幕 |
[24:37] | You know, I’ve been punched. | 我曾经被打过 |
[24:40] | I’ve been kicked, I’ve been spit on by girls before. | 我曾被女孩们踢 被吐口水 |
[24:42] | And I always managed to keep it together. | 我总是能保持风度 |
[24:44] | But you know, my own daughter. | 但这是我自己的女儿 |
[24:46] | You don’t have to explain. | 你不需要解释 |
[24:47] | Yeah, I do. Okay? | 不 我需要 好吗 |
[24:50] | I mean, she took the divorce very hard. | 她很难接受我们离婚 |
[24:52] | And maybe, it was my fault. | 也许是我的错 |
[24:53] | You know I’ve always, always been married to my work. | 我一直忙于工作 |
[24:56] | But I didn’t realize how depressed he had gotten. | 但我没意识到他有多难过 |
[25:06] | Chloe is the one who found him. | 是克洛伊发现他的 |
[25:11] | Yeah, I tried to pull her closer, | 我试图拉近和她的距离 |
[25:13] | but she blamed me. | 但她一直责备我 |
[25:17] | And I felt guilty. | 我也感到内疚 |
[25:20] | So every time she asked for money, | 所以每次她问我要钱 |
[25:21] | I just wrote her a check. | 我就给她开张支票 |
[25:23] | Basically I broke every rule that we try to teach you at G.U. | 基本上我打破了我们在女生之家教的所有规矩 |
[25:27] | And now… | 如今 |
[25:29] | now I’m finally drawing boundaries | 现在我终于开始设定界限了 |
[25:31] | she thinks I’m cruel and heartless. | 她认为我冷酷无情 |
[25:35] | She is right about one thing… | 有件事她说对了 |
[25:38] | I am a terrible mother for letting it get to this point. | 我是个糟糕的母亲 让事情到现在这个地步 |
[25:40] | No, you are not a terrible mother, okay? | 不 你不是糟糕的母亲 |
[25:43] | She said some really horrible things to you. | 她说了一些很过分的话 |
[25:46] | And it’s not like when the G.U. Girls lash out. | 这跟女生之家的女孩们发飙不同 |
[25:48] | She’s your daughter. Of course it hurts. | 她是你的女儿 当然会心痛 |
[25:52] | I think I need to take some time off from Girls United. | 我想我需要离开女生之家一段时间 |
[25:55] | Can you? | 可以吗 |
[25:56] | No. | 不 |
[26:03] | Hey, man, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:04] | I have a big math test tomorrow. | 明天我有场重要的数学考试 |
[26:07] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[26:09] | Well, I’actually pretty good at math, so if you want some help… | 我数学不错 要是你需要帮助 |
[26:12] | Can you just shut up so I can study, please? | 你能闭嘴让我学习吗 |
[26:16] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:23] | I just got a text on Brandon. | 我收到布兰登一条短信 |
[26:25] | He’s gonna stay in Idyllwild tonight. | 他今晚要待在爱德怀 |
[26:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:29] | Give him time to cool down. | 给他时间冷静一下 |
[26:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[26:33] | The video surveillance from the pharmacy. | 药店的视频监控 |
[26:35] | – That was fast. – Everything’s on computer these days. | -好快 -如今网上什么都有 |
[26:38] | All you need is an access code. | 你只需要密码进入 |
[26:41] | It’s amazing anyone gets away with anything now, | 如今摄像机到处都是 |
[26:42] | with all the cameras everywhere. | 人们竟然还能侥幸逃脱 |
[26:45] | My hunch is that the driver came in | 我直觉是那位司机进来 |
[26:46] | to get bandages or some stuff for first aid. | 是为了急救拿绷带之类的 |
[26:49] | I’m hoping to get a visual I.D. | 我想拿到一份视觉识别 |
[26:55] | Does it bother you that the kid know we’re having problems? | 孩子们知道了我们之间有问题让你困扰吗 |
[26:58] | We’re not having problems. | 我们之间没问题 |
[27:01] | It’s good for them to see that couples fight. | 看到夫妻争吵对他们来说是好事 |
[27:04] | They’re fine. We’re fine. | 他们没事 我们没事 |
[27:33] | You want to go to the beach later? | 你一会想去海滩吗 |
[27:35] | I don’t… I don’t think I can. | 我不 我觉得我不能 |
[27:39] | Oh, okay. Well, we don’t have to go to the beach. | 好的 我们不一定得去海滩 |
[27:41] | We can do something else. | 我们可以做点别的 |
[27:45] | All right. Everyone, take your seats. | 好的 各位 请坐 |
[27:49] | Turn over your papers and begin. | 打开试卷开始考试 |
[28:13] | Jude, excuse me? | 裘德 你干嘛 |
[28:18] | 30 minutes. I don’t think it’s gonna be enough time. | 30分钟 我想时间不够 |
[28:22] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:27] | Jude, Jude, what are you doing? | 裘德 裘德 你在干嘛 |
[28:29] | Why aren’t you taking your math test? | 为什么不参加数学考试 |
[28:31] | I don’t feel like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[28:33] | Well, I’m sorry you don’t feel like it, | 我很遗憾你不喜欢 |
[28:35] | but you have to take the test, or you’ll fail. | 但你必须考试 否则你就挂科了 |
[28:37] | I don’t care if I fail. | 我不在乎是否挂科 |
[28:38] | – Well, you should. – Why? | -你应该在乎 -为什么 |
[28:40] | Why should I care about some stupid math test | 为什么我应该在乎些愚蠢的数学考试 |
[28:42] | when Callie’s back in the system | 凯丽回到系统了 |
[28:43] | and you and mom are getting a divorce? | 而你和妈妈正要离婚 |
[28:45] | Why should I care about anything? | 为什么我应该在乎 |
[28:47] | Jude. Jude. | 裘德 裘德 |
[28:56] | You know he’s just acting out. | 你知道他只是在发泄 |
[28:58] | He’s a teenager. | 他在青春期 |
[28:59] | For the record, Stef and I are not getting a divorce. | 声明一下 我和史戴菲不会离婚 |
[29:02] | We’re just going through a little rough patch. | 我们只是在困难时期 |
[29:04] | We started couples counseling. Except now Stef doesn’t want to go. | 我们在婚姻咨询 只不过现在史戴菲不想去 |
[29:07] | With five kids… Sorry, make that six… | 有五个小孩 抱歉 六个了 |
[29:10] | It’s hard to make us a priority. | 很难先考虑我们自己 |
[29:13] | Well, if you don’t, you risk waking up one day | 如果你们不这样 很可能某天醒来发现 |
[29:16] | and realizing there’s no “us” left. | 你们再也不是一个整体了 |
[29:18] | I know. I just don’t know how to get Stef to see that. | 我懂 我只是不知道怎样让史戴菲明白 |
[29:22] | Don’t divorce off the table. | 别默默离婚 |
[29:25] | What I mean is, sometimes people think | 我是说 有时人们认为 |
[29:29] | They can neglect the relationship | 他们可以忽视感情 |
[29:30] | because “We’re married with kids, we’re never breaking up.” | 因为”我们有小孩 不会离婚的” |
[29:33] | But it’s not okay to be unhappy. | 但是不幸福不是好事 |
[29:37] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[29:39] | I’m not happy and I need to tell her. | 我不幸福 我需要告诉她 |
[29:45] | Can I talk to Callie? | 我能跟凯丽聊聊吗 |
[29:47] | Cal. | 小凯 |
[29:53] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[29:57] | I messed up really bad. | 我一团糟 |
[30:00] | I walked out of my math test. | 我没有参加数学考试 |
[30:02] | I just got up and left. | 站起来就走了 |
[30:05] | Then I yelled at Lena. | 然后我吼了莉娜 |
[30:09] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[30:10] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[30:13] | Are you afraid or something, | 你害怕什么吗 |
[30:16] | ’cause you yelled? | 因为你吼了她吗 |
[30:18] | Jude, I’ve put them through way worse. | 裘德 我对她们做过更过分的事 |
[30:21] | What do you think they’re gonna do to me? | 你觉得她们会怎么对我 |
[30:22] | Every kid says mean things to their parents, Jude. | 每个孩子都会跟他们父母说不好的话 裘德 |
[30:25] | Not kids like us. | 没有孩子和我们一样 |
[30:27] | You can’t be afraid to speak up, | 你不能害怕说出来 |
[30:29] | or mess up even. | 或者把事情弄更糟 |
[30:31] | I mean, I get it. We’re all the same… | 我懂 我们都一样 |
[30:33] | every foster kid. | 每一个寄养小孩都一样 |
[30:33] | We think we’re not allowed | 我们觉得我们不被允许 |
[30:35] | to say what we need or to stand up for ourselves. | 说出我们的需要或者为自己辩护 |
[30:39] | But we have to, okay? And that includes you. | 但是我们必须这样 你也一样 |
[30:43] | Could I say something? | 我能说几句吗 |
[30:48] | Jude, you know, | 裘德 |
[30:50] | Parent an’t love you more | 父母不会因为你是他们生的 |
[30:53] | because you’re biologically theirs. | 而更爱你 |
[30:56] | I mean, you moms… they don’t love you | 你的妈妈们爱你不是因为 |
[30:58] | because you’re easy to deal with | 你很好处理 |
[31:00] | or because you keep your mouth shut. | 或者你不说话 |
[31:03] | They love you because you’re you. | 她们爱你只因为你是你 |
[31:22] | Our moms are splitting up. | 我们妈妈要分手了 |
[31:24] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[31:27] | I overheard them and Brandon fighting. | 我不小心听到她们和布兰登在吵架 |
[31:28] | He said they were having problems and going to couples therapy. | 他说她们之间有矛盾 正在参加婚姻咨询 |
[31:31] | That doesn’t mean they’re goona split up though. | 那也不代表她们要分手啊 |
[31:33] | I mean, is that what they were fighting about? | 他们吵架就是为了这个吗 |
[31:35] | No, they were fighting about you and A.J. | 不是 他们在吵你和阿吉的事 |
[31:46] | So what um… what did they say to Brandon? | 那她们跟布兰登说了什么 |
[31:48] | That they caught you kissing. | 说看到你和阿吉接吻了 |
[31:55] | Why do you keep doing this? | 你为什么总这样 |
[32:07] | Hey, I am so sorry I yelled you. | 非常对不起我冲着你吼 |
[32:10] | Do you think I can retake my math test? | 你觉得我能重新参加数学考试吗 |
[32:13] | Apology accepted, | 接受你的道歉 |
[32:15] | But that will be up to your teacher, love. | 但考试的事要看你老师的意见了 亲爱的 |
[32:17] | We’re just glad that you’re okay, sweetheart. | 看到你没事我们就放心了 宝贝 |
[32:19] | – We love you. – I love you, too. | -我们爱你 -我也爱你们 |
[32:23] | – Hey, what…? – You didn’t answer any of my texts. | -你… -我给你发的短信你都没有回 |
[32:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:27] | Excuse me. I have to take this. | 抱歉 我要接个电话 |
[32:30] | Are you sure you’re okay? Really? | 你确定你没事吗 确定吗 |
[32:32] | – ’cause we were worried, you know? – Yeah. | -我们很担心你 你知道吗 -我没事 |
[32:35] | – What’s going on? – Jude had a rough day. | -怎么回事 -裘德今天过得不太顺 |
[32:41] | Sorry to hear about that, buddy. | 很遗憾听到这个 小子 |
[32:46] | Callie, there’s a situation at Girls United. | 凯丽 女生之家那边出了点事 |
[32:48] | I’m sorry, we have to go. | 很抱歉 我们得走了 |
[32:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[33:05] | That was very sweet… what you said to Jude. | 你跟裘德说那些挺贴心的 |
[33:10] | You know, I know you haven’t exactly had the best day yourself. | 我知道你今天也不太好过 |
[33:17] | And seeing you be so kind and thoughtful | 看到你这么善良和体贴 |
[33:19] | It has made me realize that | 让我意识到 |
[33:22] | I think I have more compassion for my adopted kids than I do for you. | 我对那些我收养的孩子比对你更有同情心 |
[33:28] | I just… I think um… | 我就是 我以为 |
[33:31] | In my mind you haven’t sufferd as much as they have. | 在我看来你没有他们承受得多 |
[33:35] | You’ve had a stable home, | 你有一个稳定的家 |
[33:38] | and parents that have loved you | 你有从出生开始就 |
[33:40] | and cared for you from the day you were born. | 爱你和关心你的父母 |
[33:42] | And that’s um…that’s not fair. It’s not fair. | 我那样想对你不公平 太不公平 |
[33:46] | I know you’ve suffered. I know you’ve hurt. | 我知道你承受了很多 你也受过伤 |
[33:47] | And I know that things aren’t just great | 我也知道不会就因为有我们 |
[33:51] | just because you have us. | 你就能事事顺心 |
[33:56] | We weren’t there for you about Callie. | 你喜欢凯丽的时候我们没有为你着想 |
[34:00] | I see now that your heart was broken. | 我现在才知道你该有多难过 |
[34:02] | And I should have been there. | 我当时应该陪在你身边的 |
[34:03] | I should have been more understanding. | 我当初应该多去理解你 |
[34:06] | I just always expect you to do the right thing. | 我就是总觉得你会做正确的事情 |
[34:09] | Because you just… you always do, B. | 因为你一直都做了正确的事情 小布 |
[34:12] | And I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:16] | You’ve always been so warm and welcoming | 你对所有我们带回家的孩子 |
[34:17] | to all the kids that we’ve brought in this house. | 都那么温暖 那么热情 |
[34:19] | It just never occurred to me that you might not actually be okay. | 我从来都没想过 其实你可能心里并不舒服 |
[34:34] | If you don’t want your father to foster A.J., | 如果你不想让你爸爸领养阿吉 |
[34:36] | I think you need to say something. | 我觉得你应该说出来 |
[34:38] | You have that right. | 你有这个权利 |
[34:42] | And I’ll support you. | 我会支持你的 |
[35:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:24] | – I love you, mom. – I love you. | -我爱你 妈妈 -我爱你 |
[35:27] | Carmen and Brooke have been at each other’s throats all day. | 卡门和布鲁克打打闹闹一整天了 |
[35:30] | I sent them up to their rooms. | 我让她们各自回房间了 |
[35:33] | Are you kidding me? | 你在搞什么啊 |
[35:35] | Damn it. Keep the girls down here. | 我去 让她们都老实点 |
[35:41] | Okay, that’s enough. Brooke, downstairs now. | 闹够了 布鲁克 现在就下来 |
[35:43] | Carmen stop! | 卡门 住手 |
[35:45] | I said enough! I mean that Carmen. | 我说够了 我是认真的 卡门 |
[35:47] | Get out of my face, bitch! | 滚一边去 臭婊子 |
[35:55] | Oh my God. | 我的天呐 |
[35:56] | Michelle, take Carmen and get some ice. | 米切尔 你带卡门拿冰块敷一下 |
[35:59] | Brooke, get to your room right now. | 布鲁克 马上回你房间去 |
[36:05] | – We’re gonna have to call the police. – Can we call Stef? | -我们得叫警察来 -史戴菲行吗 |
[36:07] | Yeah. | 行 |
[36:12] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:16] | Brooke and me were in a fight. | 布鲁克和我当时在打架 |
[36:17] | And Rita came upstairs. | 然后丽塔上来了 |
[36:20] | And? | 然后呢 |
[36:23] | And she tried to break it up. | 她想把我们俩分开 |
[36:26] | And then she hit me. | 然后她打了我 |
[36:28] | Brooke? | 布鲁克打的吗 |
[36:30] | No. Rita. | 不是 丽塔打的 |
[36:32] | I never laid a hand on her. | 我碰都没碰她 |
[36:34] | It’s true. Rita punched her in the face. | 是真的 丽塔朝她脸上打了一拳 |
[36:45] | I know what you must be thinking. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[36:46] | I’m not. | 我没那样想 |
[36:47] | I did not hit Carmen. | 我没有打卡门 |
[36:49] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[36:51] | Ma’am, we have to cuff you. | 女士 我们要给你带上手铐 |
[36:53] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有必要这样吗 |
[36:55] | Yes, Callie. It’s the law. | 有必要 凯丽 法律就是这么规定的 |
[37:12] | I’m gonna take Brooke down to the station, get her statement. | 我要带布鲁克去警察局录口供 |
[37:15] | And I’ll bring Carmen as soon as I take her to the E.R. to get checked out. | 我先带卡门去急诊室检查一下 之后就过去 |
[37:18] | Callie, go get your stuff. | 凯丽 你去收拾一下你的东西 |
[37:20] | No, I’m staying here. | 不 我要呆在这里 |
[37:21] | What? No, no, you’re not staying here. | 什么 不行 你不能呆在这里 |
[37:23] | Well, obviously, I can’t stay at Rita’s, and I’d rather stay here. | 很明显我不能去丽塔家 我宁愿呆在这里 |
[37:26] | Hey, given what just happened, there is no way… | 你看刚才发生了什么 你绝对不能… |
[37:28] | Kiara and Daphne have my back. | 科亚拉和达芙妮会照顾我的 |
[37:30] | The last time I was put in a random foster home, | 上一次我被随便扔给一个寄养家庭 |
[37:32] | the woman locked me in a room. | 那家的女的把我锁在一个房间里 |
[37:40] | Fine. I will call your social worker. | 那好 我给你的社工打电话 |
[37:42] | You keep your cell phone on you. | 你把手机随时带身上 |
[37:43] | You do not let anyone know that you have it. | 别让任何人知道你带了手机 |
[37:46] | – And at the first sign of trouble, you call me, yes? -Yeah. | -要是有情况你马上打给我好吗 -好 |
[38:01] | Oh, I didn’t even hear you come home. | 我都没听见你回来了 |
[38:04] | – Hey. – How did it go? | -嗨 -事情怎么样 |
[38:08] | The girls are sticking to their story that Rita hit Carmen. | 她们都坚持说丽塔打了卡门 |
[38:13] | Rita was released for the night, | 丽塔今天晚上是被释放了 |
[38:15] | but looks like she’ll be charged with assault. | 但是可能会因为袭击被起诉 |
[38:18] | I don’t believe it. They have to be lying. | 我不信 她们肯定在说谎 |
[38:20] | I don’t know. Rita’s under a lot of pressure. | 不好说 丽塔压力挺大的 |
[38:25] | Can’t be easy dealing with those girls. | 跟那些女孩们打交道肯定不容易 |
[38:26] | I just… I think sometimes people lose their tempers and snap. | 我觉得有时候人会失去理智 然后打人 |
[38:30] | No, I don’t think that Rita’s even capable of that. Do you? | 不 我觉得丽塔不会做出那种事来 你呢 |
[38:34] | I…I think we’re all capable of doing things that we never thought we’d do. | 我觉得每个人都会做出自己以为不会做的事 |
[38:41] | Think you’re looking for a needle in a haystack there? | 你现在是不是在大海捞针 |
[38:44] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[38:51] | But maybe not. | 也不一定 |
[38:57] | That’s Joe Olsen… | 是乔・奥尔森 |
[38:58] | The son of the owner of the S.U.V. that hit the kids. | 他是那辆撞了孩子们的车的车主儿子 |
[39:01] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[39:02] | Yeah, I interviewed him. | 我确定 我跟他谈过话 |
[39:05] | Well, I thought they said they reported the car stolen. | 他们不是说他们上报了车被偷了吗 |
[39:09] | Yeah, the day after the accident. | 在事故发生之后的那天上报的 |
[39:11] | I never bought that. Okay. | 我一直都不相信 |
[39:12] | They didt find his fingerprints in the car though. | 但是没有在车里发现他的指纹啊 |
[39:15] | But didn’t you say the guy on the bus was black? | 你不是说在巴士上的那个人是黑人吗 |
[39:18] | Yeah, but this Joe Olsen | 是 但是乔・奥尔森 |
[39:20] | shows up in this pharmacy 40 minutes after the accident? | 在事故发生的四十分钟之后出现在药房里 |
[39:23] | I’m sorry, but that’s not coincidence. | 这绝对不是巧合 |
[39:30] | I wanted to take this opportunity tell you my story. | 我想借此机会来讲讲我的故事 |
[39:34] | Callie? | 是凯丽吗 |
[39:36] | So my little brother and I | 我和我的弟弟 |
[39:37] | have been in seven different foster homes. | 已经辗转了七个寄养家庭了 |
[39:39] | And in one home I was raped | 在其中一个家庭里 |
[39:42] | by an older foster brother, | 我被我的收养哥哥强奸了 |
[39:45] | Liam Olmstead. | 利亚姆・欧姆斯德 |
[39:48] | And then there was this other home | 还去过一家 |
[39:49] | And we had this foster dad… Jim Pearson. | 在那个家里我们的养父叫吉姆・皮尔森 |
[39:54] | And one day he was beating my little brother so bad, | 有一天他疯狂地打我的弟弟 |
[39:56] | I had to take a baseball bat to his car | 我只能提着棒球棒去砸他的车 |
[39:59] | to get him to stop. | 好让他停下来 |
[40:01] | Nothing happened to him. I went to juvie. | 他一点事都没有 但我进了少管所 |
[40:07] | After that, I ended up in a safe, | 之后我们终于到了一个安全的 |
[40:11] | loving foster home. | 充满爱的家 |
[40:13] | And my foster moms adopted my little brother, | 我的养母们收养了我的弟弟 |
[40:16] | but the judge wouldn’t allow them to adopt me. | 但是法官不让她们收养我 |
[40:19] | And the same judge, | 就是这个法官 |
[40:22] | Judge Jeffrey Ringer, | 杰弗里・润吉法官 |
[40:23] | continues to block my adoption whitout considering what I want. | 一直驳回我的收养申请 根本不管我的想法 |
[40:27] | And that is what is wrong with the system. | 这正是体系做错的地方 |
[40:30] | We foster kids have no control over our own lives, | 我们这些收养的孩子完全无法掌控自己的生活 |
[40:34] | and it is time that we speak up | 是时候让我们站出来说话了 |
[40:36] | and we starting calling people out by name. | 就从说出那些人的真名开始 |
[40:38] | That is the only way that things will change. | 唯有这样做 世态才会有所变化 |
[40:41] | And we cannot be afraid. | 我们不能害怕 |
[40:43] | And that is why I’m telling my story | 这就是为什么我要讲出我的故事 |
[40:45] | and I… I… | 我 我 |
[40:47] | I really hope that you’ll tell yours. | 我真的很希望你也讲出你的故事 |
[40:53] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[40:54] | Callie ask me to upload to her web app. | 凯丽让我把这个传到她的网页应用上 |
[40:57] | Should she be saying those things? | 这些话她应该说吗 |
[41:00] | I don’t think you should post it. | 我觉得你不该发上去 |
[41:01] | It’s too late. And OK, she already got, like, 30 views. | 已经传上去了 她都有三十条查看记录了 |
[41:14] | 新短信 收件人 凯丽 | |
[41:26] | 我在你房子前面 我有事要和你说 |