时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We are not friends. We are colleagues. | 我们不是朋友 我们只是同事 |
[00:08] | Having the BRCA 1 gene | 有乳腺癌1号基因 |
[00:09] | increases my chances of getting breast cancer. | 增加了我患乳腺癌的几率 |
[00:11] | – You must be new here. – Hey, I’m Nick. | -你一定是新来的吧 -我叫尼克 |
[00:13] | That’s gotta be your dad! | 那一定是你爸爸 |
[00:15] | That guy said I was supposed to help you. | 那人说我该来帮你 |
[00:16] | I don’t want you in my musical, | 我不想让你演 |
[00:18] | but you were hands down the best juliet. | 但你演得朱丽叶无疑是最棒的 |
[00:21] | Did you talk to anyone about me? | 你跟别人提起过我吗 |
[00:22] | ‘Cause I just got taken away from my foster family | 刚有人把我从寄养家庭带走 |
[00:24] | and put in a group home. | 安置在收容所 |
[00:25] | That your brother’s wetsuit? | 衣服也是他的吗 |
[00:26] | Do you make fun of all of your students? | 你专门逗学生的吗 |
[00:27] | Just the most promising ones. | 只逗有出息的 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry I left without saying goodbye. | 对不起我什么都没说就走了 |
[00:30] | But we’ve been iming. | 但我们在网上聊过天 |
[00:31] | I don’t know who you’ve been talking to, but it’s not me. | 我不知道和你聊天的是谁 但不是我 |
[00:33] | – We’re leaving. – I can’t run anymore. | -我们得走了 -我不能再跑了 |
[00:35] | A.J. we’re gonna have to take you in for running away. | 阿吉因为你逃跑 我们也要带你回去 |
[00:44] | My name is Callie Jac… | 我叫凯丽·雅格… |
[00:46] | Uh, Adams Foster. | 亚当斯·福斯特 |
[00:49] | Sorry. I just got adopted so I changed my name. | 抱歉 我被收养 所以改了名字 |
[00:53] | Uh, I’m here to see A.J. Hensdale. | 我来见阿吉·汉斯代尔 |
[00:57] | Anthony Joseph Hensdale. | 安东尼·约瑟夫·汉斯代尔 |
[01:01] | You’re not on his list. | 你不在他的访客名单上 |
[01:03] | I called and spoke to someone. | 我打过电话申请 |
[01:06] | I see your request, but you’re not on here. | 我看到了你的申请 但你不在名单上 |
[01:09] | So what does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:10] | He doesn’t want to see you. | 他不想见你 |
[01:17] | We’re doing what we call a skin sparing mastectomy. | 我们要做的是皮肤保留乳房切除 |
[01:21] | We remove the nipple and the areola, | 将乳头和乳晕切除 |
[01:23] | and we take the breast tissue out through here, | 从这里取出乳腺组织 |
[01:26] | leaving the skin to form an envelope | 留下大部分皮肤 |
[01:28] | that will help create the reconstructed breast. | 以便进行乳房再造术 |
[01:32] | We’ll then insert tissue expanders | 然后在胸壁肌肉下面 |
[01:34] | underneath the muscles of your chest wall. | 植入皮肤软组织扩张器 |
[01:37] | All right, now once you heal, | 你一旦身体康复 |
[01:38] | your plastic surgeon will begin filling them with saline | 整形医生就可以注入盐水了 |
[01:41] | over the course of six to eight weeks. | 过程持续六到八周 |
[01:54] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:56] | Mrs. Adams foster? | 亚当斯·福斯特女士 |
[02:00] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:51] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[02:53] | Fine. It went fine. | 很好 很顺利 |
[02:57] | And when are you gonna… | 那你什么时候… |
[03:00] | Um, next week hopefully. | 但愿下周吧 |
[03:02] | I think we should tell the kids. | 我觉得应该告诉孩子们 |
[03:04] | No. I think we should just wait till they schedule the surgery. | 还是等手术安排好再告诉他们吧 |
[03:07] | You know, less time for them to wait and worry, the better. | 他们担心等待的时间越短越好 |
[03:09] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[03:11] | Are you having an affair with the principal of our school? | 你和我们的校长有一腿吗 |
[03:14] | Is that why you’re having all of these private conversations | 这就是你俩经常闭门聊天 |
[03:17] | behind closed doors and whispering | 窃窃私语 |
[03:19] | and why grandma won’t leave? | 而且姥姥不离开的原因吗 |
[03:21] | No, I am not having an affair with Monte. | 不 我和蒙绨没有什么 |
[03:24] | Where did you hear this? | 你在哪里听到这些的 |
[03:25] | It’s all over Twitter. | 推特上到处都是 |
[03:27] | Twitter? | 推特 |
[03:34] | – Who did this? – Who knows? | -谁干的 -谁知道 |
[03:35] | But everyone’s retweeting it. | 但是大家都在转发 |
[03:38] | – It is kind of funny. – Mom. | -还挺有趣的 -妈妈 |
[03:40] | No, it’s not funny or true. | 不 既不好笑也不是真的 |
[03:42] | Just ignore it, okay? | 别管它 好吗 |
[03:43] | – It’s gonna go away, trust me. – She’s right. | -过段时间就好了 相信我 -她说得对 |
[03:46] | Otherwise, it’ll look like she doth protest too much. | 否则就会显得她反应过度 |
[03:50] | One thing I can do is start a twitter campaign | 我倒是可以发个推特话题 |
[03:53] | to #stopmakingupliesaboutmymom. | #别再八卦我妈妈 |
[03:57] | Or… | 或者 |
[03:58] | you know, something better than that. | 其它更好的方法 |
[04:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:07] | – No. – I’m sorry. | -不用 -真的抱歉 |
[04:09] | Hey, Cal? | 小卡 |
[04:10] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[04:12] | Did you… | 你有没有 |
[04:14] | Did you get a chance to see A.J.? | 有没有见到阿吉 |
[04:16] | No, he doesn’t want to see me thanks to you. | 不 多亏了你 他不想见我 |
[04:19] | Okay, Cal. Listen… | 小卡 听着 |
[04:20] | I told you where A.J. was | 我告诉你阿吉在哪里 |
[04:21] | because I thought I was talking to my mother, not a cop. | 是因为我当你是母亲 而不是警察 |
[04:24] | Obviously, there’s no difference. | 看来 你身兼数职 |
[04:26] | Please watch your tone. | 注意你的语气 |
[04:27] | I’m sorry if you don’t like my tone, | 对不起 我的语气很难听 |
[04:29] | but I lost a friend because you weren’t honest with me. | 但因为你的欺瞒 我失去了朋友 |
[04:30] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[04:33] | It’s fine. Let her have her feelings. | 没事 让她释放一下吧 |
[04:35] | Apparently A.J. is refusing to see Mike too. | 同样 阿吉也不想见麦克 |
[04:38] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 怎么给他判的 |
[04:39] | Well, he may end up in youth authority if he’s not careful. | 他不当心的话 就要进少管所了 |
[04:42] | I’m… | 我 |
[04:43] | All right, I’m gonna go change. | 好了 我去换衣服 |
[04:45] | Well, I believe you have a | 你应该有 |
[04:49] | call to return, | 电话要回 |
[04:51] | So I’ll give you some privacy. | 给你留点私人空间 |
[04:57] | All right, so we’re gonna build a wall over here. | 我们要在这里建一堵墙 |
[04:59] | Just get me five two-by-fours | 给我五个二乘四的木板条 |
[05:03] | and pick the straightest ones. | 挑最直的 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:05] | Where’d you learn to do all this stuff? | 你在哪里学的这些 |
[05:08] | On site, same as you. | 网上 和你一样 |
[05:11] | You’re gonna place those 16 inches apart on the ground. | 木板条放地上摆好 间隔四十厘米 |
[05:14] | We’re gonna build a wall on the ground? | 要在地上建吗 |
[05:17] | That’s easier. You’ll see. | 很简单 等着瞧吧 |
[05:19] | Did you grow up around here? | 你在这附近长大吗 |
[05:22] | Near here. | 离这不远 |
[05:25] | Where’d you go to high school? | 你在哪读高中 |
[05:27] | Jefferson for a while. | 在杰弗逊学校读了一阵 |
[05:29] | What year did you graduate? | 你哪年毕业的 |
[05:31] | I didn’t. | 我没毕业 |
[05:33] | That’s cool. | 真酷 |
[05:34] | Now you think dropping out of high school is cool? | 你觉得辍学很酷吗 |
[05:37] | No, no. I just, I mean no, I just… | 不不 我是说 |
[05:41] | You got a big family? | 你家人多吗 |
[05:42] | Look, you ever use one of these? | 你有没有用过这个 |
[05:45] | No. | 没有 |
[05:45] | This one time, I wasn’t paying attention, | 有一次 我走神了 |
[05:47] | gun bounced off a stud, hit me in the head. | 射钉枪弹回一颗钉子 打中了我的头 |
[05:49] | I got 15 stitches. | 缝了15针 |
[05:52] | So I should stop asking you questions? | 所以我不该再问你问题了吗 |
[05:54] | Personal ones. | 别问私人问题 |
[05:55] | If you wanna learn something, you ask. | 如果你想学东西 尽管问 |
[05:58] | All right? You want to chit chat, | 明白吗 如果要聊天 |
[05:59] | work with one of the other guys. | 就别跟着我干活 |
[06:00] | Yeah, okay. I mean, I want to work with you. | 好 我想和你一起工作 |
[06:03] | All right, man. | 好的伙计 |
[06:04] | Go grab me some more boards. | 再给我拿些木板 |
[06:24] | Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:51] | – Your usual? – Sure. | -老样子吧 -好的 |
[06:54] | Love that last song. What’s it from? | 我喜欢最后一首 是什么曲子 |
[06:56] | You know, the Brandon Foster broken heart collection. | 布兰登·福斯特悲伤精选集 |
[07:01] | I wrote it for that girl that I told you about. | 我为一个女孩写的 我和你说过她 |
[07:06] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[07:08] | Hey, what’d they call this again? | 这个叫什么来着 |
[07:10] | A Shirley Temple. | 叫”秀兰·邓波儿” |
[07:12] | Is that, like, a person or… | 是人名还是… |
[07:15] | – Wait, you don’t know who Shirley Temple is? – No. | -你不知道秀兰·邓波儿是谁吗 -不知道 |
[07:18] | She’s, like, the most famous child star of all time. | 她是有史以来最著名的童星 |
[07:21] | She sang Animal Crackers In My Soup. | 她唱过《我汤里的动物饼干》 |
[07:23] | Right, so you’re saying this is like a little girl’s drink. | 你是说 这是给小女孩喝的 |
[07:26] | You know, I think it takes a real man to order a Shirley Temple. | 我觉得真男人才敢点秀兰·邓波儿喝 |
[07:28] | Why does this suddenly feel like surfing all over again? | 怎么突然像是重演冲浪那段 |
[07:31] | I think you just like making fun of me. Really. | 你就是喜欢取笑我 真是这样 |
[07:35] | Don’t forget you have inventory tomorrow. | 别忘了明天要盘点库存 |
[07:37] | Yeah. All over it. | 知道 不会忘的 |
[07:42] | Aren’t we closed? | 难道明天歇业 |
[07:43] | Yeah. He won’t let me do inventory during business hours, | 他不希望我在上班时间盘库 |
[07:46] | so I get to come in alone | 所以我要独自一人 |
[07:49] | with the ghosts of the early bird special. | 面对那些早早起来的鬼 |
[07:51] | Wait, is this you think this place is haunted? | 你觉得这地方闹鬼吗 |
[07:53] | Oh, yeah. I know it is. | 没错 千真万确 |
[07:56] | Well, I’d love to see a ghost. | 我正想见见鬼 |
[07:59] | – Can I help? – Seriously? | -要我来帮忙吗 -真的吗 |
[08:01] | You don’t have better things to do? | 不用做比这重要的事吗 |
[08:03] | Other things to do, but not better. | 有事 但不重要 |
[08:09] | It’s so professional. | 好专业啊 |
[08:11] | It is. | 没错 |
[08:12] | We’re averaging over 10,000 users a week. | 平均每周就有一万多用户访问 |
[08:16] | Just wait till we launch the phone app. | 等到我们发布手机客户端吧 |
[08:18] | Oh, um, actually, | 对了 |
[08:20] | I’ve been getting some emails from kids saying that | 我最近收到些邮件 孩子们说 |
[08:24] | they have been having some trouble uploading their content | 他们上传信息时总出现问题 |
[08:27] | or when they do sometimes, it disappears. | 或者偶尔上传成功后 内容就会消失 |
[08:31] | Well, I’ll talk to our moderators. | 我会和调控员说的 |
[08:32] | It might be that the content was inappropriate. | 可能有些内容不太妥当 |
[08:34] | – We have moderators? – Of course. | -我们还有调控员吗 -当然 |
[08:37] | Okay, it’s just the whole point of “Fost and Found” is | 可是”寄养发现”的意义 |
[08:40] | so that kids have a place to tell their stories uncensored. | 就是让孩子们畅所欲言 不受审查 |
[08:45] | Moderation isn’t censorship. | 调控不是审查制度 |
[08:46] | It’s a way to keep it a safe place | 只是为了维护安全 |
[08:48] | for kids to speak up and not be bullied or shamed. | 让孩子们发声 同时不受抨击和侮辱 |
[08:53] | For example, someone recently made an ugly accusation about you | 比如 最近有人对你的恶意指责 |
[08:57] | and we took it down. | 我们就把它删了 |
[09:00] | What’d they say? | 指责我什么 |
[09:02] | That you had sex with your foster brother. | 说你和你的寄养哥哥发生了性关系 |
[09:03] | Which of course is not true, | 这显然是假的 |
[09:05] | but that’s the sort of thing I’m talking about. | 但我指的就是这种事 |
[09:06] | We don’t want people trying to tear you down with lies, do we? | 可不想让别人用谎言中伤你 对不对 |
[09:10] | No. | 没错 |
[09:11] | You know, or misrepresenting themselves. | 或者冒名顶替 |
[09:14] | Like whoever’s pretending to be your friend, A.J. | 比如有人冒充是你朋友阿吉 |
[09:17] | Look, I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[09:18] | But I had my programmers track their IP address, | 我让程序员查了IP地址 |
[09:23] | and it belongs to someone you know. | 使用这个地址的人你认识 |
[09:25] | Who? | 谁 |
[09:26] | Your brother, Jude. | 你弟弟 裘德 |
[09:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[09:40] | Checking my email. | 查收邮件 |
[09:43] | On Jude’s computer? | 用裘德的电脑吗 |
[09:46] | He said I could use it. | 他说我可以用 |
[09:48] | Did he say you could use it to catfish me? | 他还允许你在网上冒名骗我吗 |
[09:50] | I… | 我 |
[09:53] | I don’t… I don’t… | 我…我不… |
[09:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:55] | We traced everything back to Jude’s computer | 我们追查到是裘德的电脑 |
[09:57] | and I know it wasn’t my brother. | 我知道不是我弟弟 |
[09:59] | It was you, wasn’t it? | 是你 对吧 |
[10:00] | I’m… I’m sorry. I… I… I… I didn’t mean… | 抱歉 我不是有意… |
[10:02] | to pretend to be somebody else? | 冒充别人吗 |
[10:04] | – Was it an accident? – No, it’s just… | -是意外吗 -不 只是… |
[10:06] | You… you posted those pictures | 你贴得那些照片 |
[10:08] | and… and you looked really pretty, so… | 非常漂亮… |
[10:10] | so I was just saying you looked super, Callie, | 我只想说 你超级棒 凯丽 |
[10:12] | like the drawing on your wall… | 就像你墙上涂鸦写得一样 |
[10:13] | But you let me sit in a coffee shop waiting for AJ. | 但你害我在咖啡馆等阿吉 |
[10:15] | Yeah, I know! | 我知道 |
[10:18] | I was there. | 我当时也在 |
[10:19] | You were there, so are… are you stalking me? | 你也在 你跟踪我吗 |
[10:21] | No, I was just gonna come by to tell you that it was… | 不 我是想去告诉你实情 |
[10:25] | that it was me, and… and you were talking to this guy | 告诉你那是我… 结果你跟别人说话 |
[10:28] | and then you came outside and took off. | 说完就走了 |
[10:29] | Okay, mom. I will. | 妈妈 我会的 |
[10:31] | Please don’t tell Jude. | 别告诉裘德 |
[10:33] | He won’t be my friend. | 他会跟我绝交的 |
[10:38] | Are you going? | 你要走了吗 |
[10:40] | – Yeah. – Wait, you’re bleeding. | -是的 -等等 你在流血 |
[10:42] | Oh, it’s… It’s okay. | 这个… 没事 |
[10:44] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[10:48] | What happened to you? | 怎么回事 |
[10:52] | I… I fell. | 我跌倒了 |
[10:53] | You didn’t get those bruises from falling. | 跌倒不会伤成这样 |
[10:55] | – Did you get beat up? – Who did this to you? | -你被打了吗 -谁干的 |
[10:57] | Some of the older boys in the group home. | 收容所的几个大男孩 |
[11:01] | Do your supervisors know about this? | 监护人知道吗 |
[11:03] | They don’t care. | 他们不在乎 |
[11:04] | Well, you’re not going back there. | 你不能回去了 |
[11:06] | Our mom’s a cop. She can help you. | 我们妈妈是警察 她能帮你 |
[11:08] | No, no. Please, please. | 不不 求你 |
[11:09] | If they can’t find another place, | 如果他们找不到让我容身的地方 |
[11:11] | they’re gonna put me in juvie. | 我会被送回少管所的 |
[11:12] | It’s… it’s okay. It was my fault. | 没事 这都怪我 |
[11:13] | If I… if I just keep my mouth shut, I’ll… I’ll be fine. | 只要我闭嘴 就没事了 |
[11:17] | I… I gotta go. | 我该走了 |
[11:21] | Jude, he’s right. | 裘德 他说得对 |
[11:22] | He can end up in juvie. | 他会被送去少管所的 |
[11:24] | Mom wouldn’t let that happen. | 妈妈会阻止这种事的 |
[11:25] | AJ is in juvie right now because of her, | 阿吉不就因为她 进了少管所 |
[11:27] | so we don’t know what she’ll do. | 谁知道她会做什么 |
[11:46] | Everybody up and out? | 都出门了吗 |
[11:48] | Ugh, it’s like herding cats. | 这一大家子可真难管 |
[11:51] | You’re not going to work today? | 你今天不去上班吗 |
[11:52] | No. I have a couple of things I’d like to get done before… | 不 休假之前 |
[11:56] | I’m out of commission. | 还有几件事要做 |
[12:02] | – Everything’s gonna be fine, you know. – I know, I know. | -一切都会好的 -我知道 |
[12:04] | – It’s fine. – Yes. | -没事 -没事 |
[12:08] | But just in case something does happen, ma, | 不过以防万一 妈妈 |
[12:09] | I’d like to give you my power of attorney, | 我想让你做我的代理人 |
[12:11] | if that’s all right with you. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[12:14] | Well… first of all, nothing’s gonna go wrong. | 首先 不会有万一 |
[12:18] | I know, I know, but I mean, it’s just… got to be prepared, mom. | 我知道 我只是想未雨绸缪 妈妈 |
[12:21] | Why aren’t you asking your wife? | 为什么不问你的老婆 |
[12:24] | – Are you… are you having problems? – No. | -你们闹矛盾了吗 -没 |
[12:26] | – No? – No. | -没有吗 -没有 |
[12:27] | – Is she having an affair? – No. | -她出轨了吗 -没有 |
[12:28] | – Mother, we’re fine. – Are you sure? | -妈妈 我们很好 -真的吗 |
[12:30] | – Why are you asking this? – I’m just saying, | -为什么问这个 -我只是说 |
[12:32] | since I’ve been here, I… | 自打我来以后 |
[12:34] | I haven’t seen much affection between the two of you. | 我没见你俩有多亲密 |
[12:38] | Just because you’re in lust with Will right now, mother, | 妈妈 你跟威尔现在如胶似漆 |
[12:41] | doesn’t mean everyone else is, you know. | 不代表别人都得这样啊 |
[12:43] | Well, just make sure that you have sex before the surgery. | 好吧 不过手术之前你们可得上次床 |
[12:49] | Mother. | 妈 |
[12:50] | – Oh, my… – What? It’s important. | -天… -怎么了 这很重要 |
[12:52] | I know how you get when you’re… | 我知道你心里害怕 |
[12:54] | you’re scared and overwhelmed. | 压力大时什么样子 |
[12:55] | You just want to batten hatches | 你只想独自做好准备 |
[12:57] | and weather the storm alone. | 经受考验 |
[13:02] | Don’t… | 别这样… |
[13:05] | don’t make that a self-fulfilling prophecy. | 不要一个人扛 |
[13:14] | Whoa, so your dad’s white, dude? | 原来你爸是白人 |
[13:16] | Birth dad. | 是生父 |
[13:17] | So you’re gonna tell him who you are. | 你会跟他认亲吗 |
[13:19] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[13:21] | Why not? Is he cool? | 为什么 他酷吗 |
[13:23] | I mean, he’s pretty cool. | 倒是挺酷 |
[13:24] | So then man up and tell him. | 那就爷们点告诉他 |
[13:26] | You man up. | 你才爷们点 |
[13:29] | Sorry. He… he pushed me. | 抱歉 他推我的 |
[13:31] | God, what is your problem? | 你们搞什么 |
[13:33] | You act like you’re nine years old. Seriously, | 好像才九岁似的 说真的 |
[13:35] | – grow up. – Mariana? | -成熟点 -玛丽安娜 |
[13:38] | – Hey, Sally. – I’m sorry about the election. | -你好 莎莉 -选举的事我很遗憾 |
[13:42] | I thought you should have won. | 我觉得你应该赢 |
[13:44] | Oh, my gosh. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[13:45] | Anyway, I’d love for you to be a part of my administration | 总之 我想邀请你加入我的团队 |
[13:49] | as chair of the honor board. | 当纪律委员 |
[13:52] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |
[13:53] | Wow, thank you so much for thinking of me. | 谢谢你能想到我 |
[13:55] | Thank you! We’ll talk later. | 多谢你呢 回头聊 |
[13:57] | Gotta run. | 先走了 |
[13:59] | Being chair of the honor board is no honor. | 当纪律委员可不讨喜 |
[14:03] | You’re in charge of punishing students. | 你的职责是惩戒学生 |
[14:05] | But hey, if you’re trying to win an unpopularity contest… | 不过要是你想赢最不受欢迎大赛… |
[14:08] | Yeah, just don’t expect to get, | 比如休想 |
[14:09] | like, another date for the rest of high school. | 在高中再谈恋爱了 |
[14:12] | Okay, dumb and dumber, | 好了 阿呆和阿瓜 |
[14:14] | don’t you have remedial something to get to? | 你们该去看病了吧 |
[14:18] | You’re not on the visitation list. | 你不在访客名单上 |
[14:21] | All right, well, will you please tell him | 好吧 那请你告诉他 |
[14:23] | that I’ll be back tomorrow? | 我明天还来 好吗 |
[14:24] | I’ll put in your request. | 我记下来了 |
[14:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:31] | O, wilt thou leave me so unsatisfied? | 你就这样离我而去 不给我一点满足吗 |
[14:34] | What satisfaction canst thou have tonight? | 你今夜还要什么满足呢 |
[14:36] | The exchange of thy love’s faithful vow for mine. | 我们还未交换 彼此爱的盟誓 |
[14:40] | Uh, can we save the kiss for the performance? | 能等正式表演再接吻吗 |
[14:43] | Yeah, that’s, that’s fine. | 可以 没问题 |
[14:45] | Um, okay. Zoey, let’s rehearse the new song. | 佐伊 排演一下新歌 |
[14:50] | Mat, your Shakespeare is so good. | 麦特 你莎士比亚演得真棒 |
[14:52] | Maybe we could get together later | 待会儿你能留一下 |
[14:54] | and you could help me with my iambic pentameter. | 看看我的五步抑扬格吗 |
[14:56] | Sure. | 可以 |
[15:01] | So, I was thinking, as director of the play, | 我在想 你作为此剧导演 |
[15:04] | I think you should lay down a no-dating policy | 是不是该禁止剧组人员 |
[15:06] | between cast and crew, | 与演员约会 |
[15:07] | you know, to save the drama for the stage. | 为了舞台效果嘛 |
[15:10] | Right, is that what you think then, | 你真这么想 |
[15:11] | – for the good of the play? – Yes. | -是为了这出戏 -是的 |
[15:13] | No, Mariana, no. | 不 玛丽安娜 不 |
[15:14] | If you can’t handle working with Mat, | 要是你不能和麦特配戏 |
[15:16] | then we’ll just cast Talya as Juliet, | 那就让泰雅来演朱丽叶 |
[15:18] | you know, assuming she’s still speaking to me, | 前提是她还愿意理我 |
[15:21] | – and then you d… – All right, all right. | -你就… -好了好了 |
[15:23] | Don’t get all crazy. | 别生气了 |
[15:24] | I’m totally fine. | 我没事了 |
[15:25] | Okay. Good. | 那就好 |
[15:27] | Zoey, from the top. | 佐伊 从头开始 |
[15:34] | ♪Happily ever after♪ | ♪幸福永相伴♪ |
[15:37] | ♪No, it doesn’t exist♪ | ♪从来不可能♪ |
[15:39] | ♪It’s just a lie♪ | ♪这只是句谎言♪ |
[15:41] | ♪To get you to take the risk♪ | ♪让你孤注一掷♪ |
[15:45] | ♪Gotta guard your heart♪ | ♪要谨守心防♪ |
[15:46] | ♪Oh, I know you feel he’s a perfect fit♪ | ♪我知道你觉得他是真命天子♪ |
[15:52] | ♪But nothing about this makes sense♪ | ♪但这不过是镜花水月♪ |
[16:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:10] | This is Justina. | 这位是贾丝廷娜 |
[16:11] | She is a foster care advocate | 是一名监护人律师 |
[16:13] | not a social worker or a cop, | 不是社工 也不是警察 |
[16:15] | so you can trust her. | 你可以信任她 |
[16:18] | Hey, Jack. | 你好 杰克 |
[16:20] | So Callie told me what’s been happening in your group home, | 凯丽跟我说了你在收容所的事情 |
[16:23] | and I’d like to help you if you want me to. | 我愿意帮你 你愿意的话 |
[16:31] | Are they beating you up? | 他们打你吗 |
[16:32] | Show her. | 给她看看 |
[16:43] | They are in serious violation of their license. | 他们严重违反了收容规范 |
[16:45] | They could potentially get shut down. | 这够让他们关门的了 |
[16:46] | But at the very least, I can get you out of there. | 不过至少 我能帮你离开那 |
[16:49] | Then where will I go? | 那我去哪呢 |
[16:50] | Someplace safe. I’ll make sure of it this time. | 安全的地方 这次我能保证 |
[16:52] | I can get us an appointment at social services tomorrow. | 明天我们去一趟社会公益服务部门 |
[16:55] | You just have to show them your bruises | 你给他们看你的伤痕 |
[16:57] | and tell them what happened. | 告诉他们事情经过 |
[16:58] | She won’t let them send you back to juvie. | 她不会看着你被送去少管所的 |
[17:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:05] | Good, are you okay spending one more night there? | 好的 你能在那里多待一晚吗 |
[17:08] | – I know how to lay low. – Okay. | -我会低调的 -好 |
[17:11] | So I’ll tell Callie where and when, | 时间地点我会告诉凯丽 |
[17:12] | and I will see you tomorrow. | 我们明天见 |
[17:14] | Still want to hang out? | 还出去玩吗 |
[17:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[17:17] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:21] | Hey, um, sorry… | 抱歉… |
[17:22] | what did you mean when you said | 你刚才说… |
[17:24] | you’ll make sure he’s safe this time? | 这次能确保他安全 什么意思 |
[17:26] | I thought you had nothing to do | 我以为他之前被寄养家庭赶出来 |
[17:27] | with him getting pulled out of his other home. | 跟你没关系呢 |
[17:29] | Well, I didn’t, but someone did last time, | 是没关系 但肯定跟谁有关系 |
[17:32] | and I’ll make sure it doesn’t happen again this time. | 我会确保这次不再发生这种事 |
[17:34] | I mean, it’s just an expression, Callie. | 表达方式而已 凯丽 |
[17:37] | I’ll text you later. | 回头给你短信 |
[17:43] | Is Stef upset? | 史戴菲难过吗 |
[17:44] | No, she… | 不 她… |
[17:45] | She knows it’s not true. | 她知道这不是真的 |
[17:47] | Well, good. | 很好 |
[17:48] | I think we should just ignore it, | 这种事我们忽略就好 |
[17:50] | not dignify it with any sort of response. | 回应反倒会扩大事态 |
[17:53] | Yeah, that’s what Stef thinks too. | 史戴菲也这么想 |
[17:54] | Yeah, she’s right. | 她是对的 |
[17:56] | I mean, kids make up stories about their teachers | 孩子就喜欢整天 |
[17:58] | and their principals all the time. | 给老师和校长编段子 |
[18:00] | When I was in grade school, we spread this rumor | 我上小学的时候 我们造谣 |
[18:03] | that our music teacher was having an affair with his T.A. | 音乐老师和助教有一腿 |
[18:06] | Of course in his case it was true | 当然了 他们的确有一腿 |
[18:08] | and he ended up divorcing his wife. | 他后来还和老婆离婚了 |
[18:11] | But… | 但… |
[18:13] | Did you send that tweet? | 推文是你发的吗 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:19] | Do you think I would do something like that? | 你觉得我会干这种事吗 |
[18:22] | No. | 不 |
[18:25] | I… I don’t even know why I said that. I’m sorry. | 我不知道我为什么说这种话 抱歉 |
[18:29] | I’m just a little stressed out. | 我只是压力有点大 |
[18:32] | About this or something else? | 因为这个还是其他事 |
[18:40] | Stef. | 因为史戴菲 |
[18:50] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[18:57] | She… she… | 她 她 |
[19:01] | She needs to have a surgery. So… | 她要动手术 所以 |
[19:07] | I’m gonna need to take at least a week off | 如果可以的话 我想… |
[19:10] | if that’s okay. | 请至少一个星期的假 |
[19:12] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[19:25] | Is it serious? | 严重吗 |
[19:30] | She’s… she’s gonna be fine. | 她会 她会没事的 |
[19:33] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会没事的 |
[19:34] | I’m so sorry. I didn’t, um… | 很抱歉 我不是 |
[19:38] | I didn’t mean to overstep. | 我不想多管闲事的 |
[19:43] | Of course you can take all the time off you need. | 你想放多久的假都可以 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Okay, stop it! I’m gonna throw up! | 快停下 我快吐了 |
[20:15] | Not until you man up! | 你得先像个爷们 |
[20:18] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[20:19] | I’ll do it, I’ll do it! Just stop! | 我去还不行吗 快停车 |
[20:25] | You are such an ass. | 你这个混蛋 |
[20:28] | Someday you’re gonna say, | 有一天你会说 |
[20:29] | “Thank you, Nick. Because of you, | “谢谢你 尼克 因为你 |
[20:31] | I have a relationship with my father. | 我找回了父亲 |
[20:34] | Uh, birth father.” | 亲生父亲” |
[20:37] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[20:42] | You guys want to get out of the car? | 你们该下车了吧 |
[20:46] | 0.5 0.5. | |
[20:48] | 0.5 0.5. | |
[20:50] | Having fun yet? | 好玩吗 |
[20:51] | Well, I mean, don’t most places use, like, a computer for this? | 大多数地方都用电脑干这种活吧 |
[20:54] | Most places aren’t stuck in the 1940s. | 可这里还停留在上世纪四十年代 |
[20:57] | Speaking of which, where are all those ghosts? | 说到这个 鬼都在哪儿 |
[21:02] | Oh, that’s weird. Maybe they don’t like you. | 好奇怪啊 可能他们不喜欢你 |
[21:04] | What is not to like? | 什么叫不喜欢 |
[21:07] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:09] | – Wait a minute. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[21:11] | No, I’m… I’m picking up on, like, a presence. | 我感受到还有其他人在场 |
[21:15] | It’s a little girl. | 是个小女孩 |
[21:16] | She’s got curls… | 卷发 |
[21:20] | A high-pitched voice, and she’s… she’s calling me. | 尖细的嗓音 她 她在叫我 |
[21:22] | I have to… I have to… I have to go. | 我得…我得…走了 |
[21:32] | ♪Animal crackers in my soup♪ | ♪汤里有动物饼干♪ |
[21:36] | ♪Monkeys and rabbits loop the loop♪ | ♪猴子兔子转啊转♪ |
[21:38] | ♪Gosh, oh, gee♪ | ♪天啊噜♪ |
[21:40] | ♪But I have fun♪ | ♪好好玩♪ |
[21:41] | ♪Swallowing animals one by one♪ | ♪吞下动物一个个♪ |
[21:45] | ♪In every bowl of soup I see♪ | ♪在每一个汤碗里面♪ |
[21:47] | ♪Lions and tigers watching me♪ | ♪狮子老虎把我看♪ |
[21:51] | ♪I make ’em jump right through a hoop♪ | ♪我让他们跳圈圈♪ |
[21:53] | ♪Those animal crackers in my soup♪ | ♪汤里的动物饼干♪ |
[22:02] | You are… pretty adorable. | 你 好可爱 |
[22:12] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[22:15] | No, it’s not that I don’t want to kiss you. | 不是我不想吻你 |
[22:19] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[22:22] | it’s complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[22:24] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:29] | Well, first of all, I’m older than you. | 首先 我比你大 |
[22:31] | By a few years. No big deal. | 几岁而已 没关系的 |
[22:33] | And we’re both on the rebound. | 我们都还在疗伤期 |
[22:35] | I thought you were over your ex. | 我以为你已经走出来了 |
[22:37] | I am, | 的确 |
[22:38] | but it’s pretty clear that you aren’t of yours. | 但很明显你还没有 |
[22:46] | Uh, yeah, you know, go back there and help | 回去帮帮忙 |
[22:48] | and I’ll be back there in a little bit. | 我马上就回去 |
[22:51] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[22:53] | Thought you might not show up today. | 我还以为你今天不来了 |
[22:55] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 对不起 |
[22:56] | I had something after school. | 我放学以后有点事耽误了 |
[22:58] | Um, school? | 学校 |
[23:01] | You a senior? | 你是高四学生吗 |
[23:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:06] | Um… Let’s get to work. | 开始工作吧 |
[23:09] | Here. | 给你 |
[23:11] | – What’s this? – It’s my old belt. | -这是什么 -我以前的腰带 |
[23:13] | Try it on. | 戴上试试 |
[23:14] | It’s not safe to walk around with tools in your pockets. | 把工具装在裤兜里到处走可不安全 |
[23:35] | Hey, just the girl I wanted to see. | 我正要找你 |
[23:38] | Yeah, right. | 当然啦 |
[23:39] | No, seriously. I wanted to apologize. | 是真的 我想要跟你道歉 |
[23:41] | Look, I’m just trying to fit in, okay? | 我只是想要融入进来 |
[23:42] | It’s hard coming to a new school junior year. | 高三转学是很艰难的 |
[23:45] | I was just trying to make a friend | 我这样装逼 戏弄修女 |
[23:46] | by acting like a smart-ass and teasing a sister, | 只是想要交上朋友 |
[23:49] | ’cause I like you | 而且我喜欢你 |
[23:52] | and you intimidate me. | 你却让我有危机感 |
[23:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:58] | You’re smart. Confident. | 你这么聪明 自信 |
[24:03] | I am? | 真的吗 |
[24:05] | You’re just about the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen. | 你几乎是我见过的最美的姑娘 |
[24:11] | And now that I’ve made a complete idiot of myself, | 现在我都主动犯傻了 |
[24:15] | maybe we can go out sometime, get some fries or something? | 你愿不愿意跟我一起出去玩 吃薯条什么的 |
[24:21] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[24:33] | I’m making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. | 我在做晚饭 肉丸意面 |
[24:34] | I hope that’s okay. | 你不介意吧 |
[24:35] | That’s fantastic. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[24:40] | Nothing’s gonna happen, but I just want you to know | 不会有事的 我希望你明白 |
[24:42] | that whatever decisions might need to be made, | 我们的任何决定 |
[24:47] | of course we would… we would make them together. | 都会是共同做出的 |
[24:50] | About what? | 什么决定 |
[24:51] | Didn’t Stef talk to you about her power of attorney? | 史戴菲没跟你说过她的委托授权的事情吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah. Yeah. | 说过 |
[24:57] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[24:59] | Because she said she was gonna go over to the school at lunch. | 她说她要去学校和你一起午餐 |
[25:01] | I thought I might have put my foot in my mouth again. | 我以为我又说错话了 |
[25:04] | So you’re all right with everything? | 那你一切都同意吗 |
[25:06] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[25:07] | Oh, good, because I don’t want there to be | 太好了 我希望咱们之间不要 |
[25:10] | any tension between us. | 有任何不愉快 |
[25:12] | It’s all good. | 没有问题 |
[25:14] | Thank you for making dinner. | 谢谢你做晚饭 |
[25:15] | I’m just gonna go wash up. | 我去洗手 |
[25:17] | Take your time. | 别急 |
[25:19] | I got everything under control. | 我这儿一切都很好 |
[25:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[25:30] | I didn’t sleep well last night. | 我昨晚没睡好 |
[25:34] | Is there anything I can do? | 我有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[25:37] | Just need some rest. | 我只想休息一下 |
[25:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:57] | Why do girls inflict so much pain on themselves | 为什么姑娘们为了好看 |
[25:59] | just to look pretty? | 愿意遭受那么大的痛苦 |
[26:01] | Well, we can’t all rock a unibrow. | 因为我们不想长着一字眉 |
[26:03] | What? I do not have a unibrow. | 什么 我才不是一字眉 |
[26:05] | Whatever you have to tell yourself. | 随你怎么自我催眠吧 |
[26:10] | You ever been curious about our birth dad? | 你想知道自己的亲生父亲是谁吗 |
[26:13] | – Why? Are you? – I don’t know. | -为什么这么问 你想吗 -我不知道 |
[26:15] | Do you ever think he might not have been latino? | 你有没有想过他可能不是拉丁裔 |
[26:19] | No. | 没有 |
[26:21] | Why are you thinking about our birth dad? | 你为什么想知道亲生父亲的事 |
[26:23] | You’ve never been interested in knowing anything about him. | 你以前一直都对此没兴趣 |
[26:24] | I don’t know. Nick was asking questions. | 我不知道 尼克问了我很多问题 |
[26:27] | Well, you don’t have to answer them. | 你又不需要回答 |
[26:29] | Tell him it’s personal. | 跟他说这是私事 |
[26:33] | Yeah, well, speaking of Nick, I know you hate him, but… | 说到尼克 我知道你讨厌他 但是 |
[26:36] | He’s not so bad. | 他没那么讨厌 |
[26:40] | Well, good, because he just got busted | 太好了 因为他刚刚被发现 |
[26:42] | for doing donuts in the school parking lot | 他在学校停车场开车转圈 |
[26:44] | and he’s being sent to your honor board tomorrow, | 明天就要交送到你的纪律会 |
[26:47] | so go easy on him, okay? | 别太难为他 好吗 |
[26:52] | Sure. | 好的 |
[26:53] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽量吧 |
[27:06] | I told you I needed the car after school today. | 我跟你说过我放学后要用车 |
[27:08] | Uh, I don’t remember that, and actually I need it | 我不记得你跟我说过 而且我排练完 |
[27:10] | to get to work after rehearsal. | 还要开车去工作 |
[27:12] | Well, the car doesn’t belong to you. | 这车又不是你的 |
[27:14] | We all have to share it and you have it most of the time anyway. | 我们要一起用 而且绝大部分时间都在你手里 |
[27:16] | Well, what’s so urgent? | 你有什么急事 |
[27:17] | Are you gonna go see your boyfriend in juvie? | 你要去少管所看你男朋友吗 |
[27:18] | He’s not my boyfriend and | 他不是我男朋友 |
[27:20] | he’s probably not even my friend anymore | 而且他可能也不再是我的朋友了 |
[27:21] | and you’re supposed to be moving on, Brandon. | 而你也应该放下这事了 布兰登 |
[27:23] | – I am. – Oh, yeah? | -我已经放下了 -真的吗 |
[27:24] | Is that why you’re doing Romeo and Juliet as your senior project? | 那你四年级项目为什么要做《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[27:26] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:27] | Can I please just have the keys? | 把钥匙给我 |
[27:48] | So everyone, this is Nick Stranos. | 各位 这是尼克·斯超诺斯 |
[27:51] | He was doing donuts in the school parking lot. | 他在学校停车场开车转圈 |
[27:54] | Do you have anything you want to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[27:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:58] | It’s hard coming to a new school junior year. | 三年级时转学是很艰难的 |
[28:03] | I guess I was trying to make a friend by showing off, | 我想我只是想通过炫技来交朋友 |
[28:07] | but all I showed was what an idiot I am. | 但其实我只是在冒傻气 |
[28:10] | Now, I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[28:12] | It is the most beautiful school I’ve ever seen | 这是我见过的最美的学校 |
[28:18] | and I am very, very sorry for my actions. | 我对自己的行为感到非常抱歉 |
[28:25] | Well, I think since this is your first offense, | 鉴于这是初犯 |
[28:31] | we can let you off with a warning. Mariana? | 我们就给他个警告吧 玛丽安娜你觉得呢 |
[28:36] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[28:38] | As long as he cleans up | 只要他将他留下的轮胎印 |
[28:39] | the tread marks that he left behind. | 都清理干净 |
[28:45] | Inside are soap and scrub brushes, | 这里面是肥皂和刷子 |
[28:47] | and since you’re gonna be spending a lot of time on your knees, | 鉴于你要跪很久 |
[28:50] | I’ve included these. | 我还给你加了这个 |
[29:00] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[29:02] | Yeah. I can’t believe we framed the whole room in a day. | 不敢相信我们一天就建起了整个房间的框架 |
[29:05] | It’s pretty cool. | 太酷了 |
[29:06] | Yeah. Well, you’re a good worker, Nick. | 你是个好工人 尼克 |
[29:08] | We’ll see you tomorrow? | 你明天来吗 |
[29:10] | – Yeah. – All right, bud. | -来 -好呀 兄弟 |
[29:17] | I’m… I’m not Nick. | 我 我不叫尼克 |
[29:20] | Can… | 我能 |
[29:22] | My name’s not Nick. | 我的名字不是尼克 |
[29:24] | I’m Jesus… | 我叫黑素斯 |
[29:27] | Your son. | 你的儿子 |
[29:29] | And look, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you right away. | 很抱歉我当时没有马上告诉你 |
[29:31] | I just wanted to get the chance to know you… | 我只是想多了解你 |
[29:33] | You gotta leave. | 快走 |
[29:35] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:36] | I can’t be around you. | 我不能接近你 |
[29:37] | Oh, no. You don’t have to worry. | 没关系 你不用担心 |
[29:39] | It’s not like I want anything from you. | 我又不图你什么 |
[29:40] | No, I can’t legally be around you. | 不是 我接近你是犯法的 |
[29:46] | Don’t come back here again. | 别再来这儿了 |
[29:59] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[30:03] | What happened to your arm? | 你胳膊怎么了 |
[30:05] | They took me to the hospital. I told the doctors I fell. | 他们送我去医院 我跟医生说自己摔的 |
[30:08] | Well, did those boys do that to you? | 是那些男孩子吗 |
[30:10] | Did they break your arm? | 是他们打断的吗 |
[30:12] | As long as I don’t tell, | 只要我不告密 |
[30:13] | they’re gonna give me my own room and food and video games | 就能有自己的房间 还有吃的 电游 |
[30:17] | Anything I want. | 随我想要什么 |
[30:18] | And they’re gonna protect me now. | 他们会保护我 |
[30:20] | – They won’t protect you. – Yes, they will. | -他们不会的 -会 他们会的 |
[30:22] | I finally have the power | 我终于有些权利了 |
[30:23] | for the first time since I’ve been in the system. | 我在寄养系统 这可是头一次 |
[30:26] | I have the power. | 有人听我的了 |
[30:29] | Thank you anyway. | 还是要谢谢你 |
[30:30] | Hey, Jack! | 杰克 |
[30:31] | Hey, what about the other kids in the home? | 那里的其他孩子怎么办 |
[30:33] | If you protect the people that let this happen to you, | 如果你包庇那些伤你的人 |
[30:36] | you’re not gaining any power. | 你并没有获得权利 |
[30:37] | You’re giving it up for every kid in foster care. | 你这是断了其他孩子的生路 |
[30:43] | I’m really sorry I pretended to be your friend. | 我真的很抱歉 在网上冒充是你朋友 |
[30:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[30:51] | If I let them take me out of this home, | 如果让他们把我带走 |
[30:52] | They’re just gonna put me in another one | 我只会被安置进另一个收容所 |
[30:55] | where I won’t have any control, so I’m sorry. | 到时我一样没有话语权 对不起 |
[31:03] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[31:04] | Some people don’t want to be saved. | 有些人就是不需要别人救他 |
[31:06] | Everyone wants to be saved. | 人人都需要有人救助 |
[31:08] | They just sometimes need permission. | 只是需要有人批准 |
[31:28] | Thanks for the kneepads. | 谢谢你的护膝 |
[31:30] | Obviously you’re off the hook for those fries. | 显然你不必费心约我吃薯条了 |
[31:32] | – Although, I know it wasn’t a serious offer. – Who says? | -不过我知道你不是认真的 -谁说的 |
[31:35] | I’d still like to take you out sometime. | 我还是想改天约你出去 |
[31:38] | I’ll even let you borrow these. | 我可以把这个借给你 |
[31:40] | – Oh, you’re disgusting! – I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | -你真恶心 -对不起 对不起 |
[31:42] | Look, I don’t know why I do that around you, okay? | 我也不知道为什么 一靠近你就这样 |
[31:45] | You make me say stupid things. | 是你让我说蠢话的 |
[31:46] | – Oh, so it’s my fault? – Yes! | -是我的错啦 -的确 |
[31:48] | Yes, because you really are so freaking hot. | 是的 因为你实在美翻了 |
[31:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:57] | What? | 什么 |
[31:58] | I’ll go out with you. | 我跟你约会 |
[32:01] | Uh, when? | 什么时候 |
[32:02] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:04] | Text me. | 发短信说 |
[32:16] | What are you doing? | 做什么呢 |
[32:19] | Um, getting my affairs in order. | 处理”后事” |
[32:23] | It’s not funny. | 没什么好笑的 |
[32:24] | Well, I really do think that we need to update our wills, | 咱们真该改一下遗嘱了 |
[32:27] | and I’d like to talk to you about Brandon | 我还得跟你谈谈 |
[32:30] | having access to his hand money when he turns 18 | 布兰登18岁领取保证金的事 |
[32:33] | just in case anything happens to the both of us. | 以免咱俩都有意外发生 |
[32:36] | And there’s one more thing | 此外还有一件事 |
[32:39] | that I would like to discuss with you. | 我想跟你谈谈 |
[32:41] | Your power of attorney. | 你的授权委托 |
[32:45] | Sharon mentioned it because | 莎伦跟我提了 |
[32:47] | she thought you came to my school yesterday to talk to me. | 她以为你昨天来学校跟我说过了 |
[32:50] | Uh, I did come by actually, | 我的确去找你了 |
[32:52] | but you were… you were in your office | 但你…在办公室 |
[32:54] | alone with Monte with the door closed | 和蒙绨一起 门还锁着 |
[32:56] | so I thought I would just would… | 我就想着… |
[33:00] | When are we ever gonna get past this? | 这事何时才能过去 |
[33:02] | I’m trying to, Lena. | 我尽力了 莉娜 |
[33:03] | By giving Sharon your power of attorney? | 授权给莎伦就叫尽力吗 |
[33:05] | I did that | 我那么做 |
[33:06] | because I don’t want you to have to make the decision | 是因为不想让你为难 |
[33:08] | to pull the plug… | 做拔管的决定 |
[33:09] | If… if it comes to that. | 如果真走到这一步 |
[33:11] | Or maybe you’re afraid I’ll pull it | 或者你是怕我给你拔管 |
[33:12] | because you’re convinced I’m in love with Monte. | 因为你坚信我爱着蒙绨 |
[33:15] | I don’t… I don’t think you’re in love with her. | 不…我知道你不爱她 |
[33:18] | But… | 但… |
[33:21] | What if you… | 万一你… |
[33:24] | what if you fall in love with her because I’m… I’m ugly? | 万一我变丑了 你爱上她怎么办 |
[33:27] | – ‘Cause I’m… – What are you talking about? | -因为我… -你说什么呢 |
[33:32] | Lena, you didn’t want me to get the mastectomy because… | 莉娜 你不想我做乳房切除 因为 |
[33:36] | you were worried about our sex life and our intimacy | 你担心咱们的性生活和感情受影响 |
[33:38] | and I might not like the way I look, | 我可能会讨厌自己的形象 |
[33:41] | that you might not like the way I look. | 你也可能会讨厌我的形象 |
[33:42] | Honey, I said that when you didn’t need the surgery, | 宝贝 我那么说 是在你无需动手术时 |
[33:48] | when I was trying to talk you | 我是想劝你 |
[33:49] | out of doing something that wasn’t necessary, | 放弃做不必要的事情 |
[33:51] | when having it wasn’t potentially going to save your life. | 那时动手术并不一定能救命 |
[33:54] | This is different. | 现在不一样 |
[33:56] | The result is the same. | 结果不都一样 |
[33:58] | You know, I’m gonna have scars | 我身上会留疤 |
[34:01] | and I’m gonna have hard, artificial breasts | 戴硬邦邦的义乳 |
[34:04] | that I can’t even feel. | 我自己都不会有感觉 |
[34:05] | I won’t have nipples unless I get them tattooed on. | 连乳头也没有 除非刺青上去 |
[34:08] | I won’t be beautiful like Monte. | 到时就没有蒙绨美了 |
[34:10] | I’m… I just… I won’t. | 我…只是…没办法 |
[34:11] | And you know, I don’t care about the surgery. | 我不在乎手术 |
[34:13] | I’m not afraid of this, that I don’t… I’m… | 我也不怕…我不… |
[34:16] | – I… – You’re not going to lose me. | -我… -你不会失去我 |
[34:19] | And what’s beautiful about you is so much more than your body. | 你的美丽之处 不只是身体 |
[34:25] | It’s your heart and soul. | 还有你的心与灵魂 |
[34:28] | Your mind. | 你的思想 |
[34:33] | Your laugh. | 你的笑容 |
[34:34] | Your… your courage and your compassion. | 你的勇气与同情心 |
[34:39] | Honey, I love this life that we’ve built together. | 亲爱的 我爱我们共同打造的生活 |
[34:44] | Our kids. | 爱我们的孩子 |
[34:46] | Our family. | 爱我们的家人 |
[34:48] | You’re my home. | 你就是我的家 |
[34:52] | And I’m so sorry that I said anything | 如果我说过的话 |
[34:54] | that ever made you feel like I wouldn’t… | 让你觉得我再不愿… 我很抱歉 |
[34:56] | I always find you attractive and sexy and beautiful | 在我眼里 你永远美丽 性感 迷人 |
[35:00] | because I will. | 真是这样 |
[35:03] | I mean, I always will. | 永远如此 |
[35:08] | I… | 我 |
[35:10] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 |
[35:16] | It’s okay to be scared. | 害怕很正常 |
[35:25] | What can I do for you? | 我能做些什么 |
[35:28] | How can I help? | 要我怎么帮你 |
[35:34] | You can… | 你可以 |
[35:39] | take me swimming? | 带我去游泳 |
[35:52] | – You look like… – I just walked here. | -看上去你… -走来的 |
[35:54] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 没错 |
[35:55] | My sister needed the car. | 我妹妹要用车 |
[35:56] | But it gave me a chance to think about what you said, | 不过正好给我机会 考虑你的话 |
[35:59] | and yes, I am getting over someone, | 没错 我正努力放下一个人 |
[36:03] | and sometimes that’s easier to do | 如果恰巧碰到另一个人 |
[36:04] | when someone else comes along, | 放手就会容易些 |
[36:05] | but that doesn’t mean that | 但这并不意味着 |
[36:06] | that person is the rebound person, okay? | 这另一个人就是替代品 |
[36:09] | That person can also just be the one. | 这个人也可能是命中注定的人 |
[36:11] | You know, like when Romeo thought he was in love with Rosaline, | 就像罗密欧以为他爱罗莎琳 |
[36:14] | but he was until he met Juliet. | 直到他遇见朱丽叶 |
[36:16] | And then they killed themselves. | 结果他们双双殉情 |
[36:18] | Well, yeah, but they were still meant to be. | 是 但他俩还是命中注定的一对 |
[36:22] | So what if it’s complicated? | 就算复杂又怎样 |
[36:34] | Do you have a… car seat? | 你车上有…儿童安全座椅 |
[36:40] | Yep. | 是的 |
[36:41] | I don’t suppose you’re, like, a nanny, right? Right? | 你帮别人看孩子吗 对吧 |
[36:44] | No, I’m a mother. | 不 是我的孩子 |
[36:46] | I have a two-year-old son. | 我有个两岁的儿子 |
[36:50] | When I told you things were complicated, | 我说情况复杂 |
[36:53] | I didn’t just mean your side of things. | 不只是指你的情况 |
[37:02] | Well, uh… I… | 那个…我… |
[37:03] | I think you should probably take some time and… | 你是该花时间… |
[37:07] | think about how much complication you can really handle. | 考虑一下自己能应付多复杂的情况 |
[37:16] | Callie Adams Foster, | 凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[37:18] | Ok, you’re on the list. | 行了 名单上有你 |
[37:38] | Thank you for seeing me. | 谢谢你同意见我 |
[37:42] | A.J. won’t see any of us. | 阿吉谁也不愿见 |
[37:44] | What do you want me to do? | 需要我怎么做 |
[37:46] | Give him permission | 批准他 |
[37:49] | to have a foster family that loves him | 进入寄养家庭 会有家人爱他 |
[37:51] | and will take care of him until you’re out of here. | 愿意照顾他 直到你出狱 |
[37:58] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[38:00] | How long have you been working with him? | 你跟他一起干活多久了 |
[38:01] | Just a few days. | 就几天 |
[38:03] | Okay, but why would he say that he couldn’t be around me legally? | 他为什么说 法律不允许他靠近我 |
[38:05] | I don’t know. Maybe Ana took out a restraining order against him. | 不知道 也许安娜针对他申请了禁令 |
[38:09] | Can everyone come downstairs please? | 都下楼来好吗 |
[38:20] | Does anybody have any questions? | 谁有问题吗 |
[38:23] | How long are you gonna be in the hospital? | 你要在医院住多久 |
[38:26] | Just a few days. | 就几天 |
[38:28] | Are you… will you be okay after? | 你…手术后就没事了 |
[38:31] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[38:32] | Yeah, that’s why I’m doing this. | 没错 所以才做手术 |
[38:33] | So that, um… make sure I’m okay for a long time. | 以确保…我健康长寿 |
[38:38] | – What can we do? – How can we help? | -我们能做什么 -怎么才能帮你 |
[38:45] | Well, you can… you can… | 你们… |
[38:48] | make sure you do your chores and… | 记得做家务 |
[38:49] | and fold your own laundry, and that would help a lot, | 记得叠衣服 这样我就省心了 |
[38:52] | and, um… | 还有 |
[38:54] | I think… | 应该… |
[38:56] | stay close. | 彼此亲密些 |
[38:58] | That would be great because I think, um… | 那就棒极了 因为… |
[39:02] | you know, being together as a family, | 一家人在一起 |
[39:04] | that’s probably more healing than any medicine. | 比什么药都管用 |
[39:10] | Hey, group hug, huh? | 来抱一下 |
[39:17] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[39:20] | All right, my babies. | 宝贝们 |
[39:22] | – Come on. – What are we doing? | -快来 -做什么 |
[39:23] | – This is trespassing. – They’re out of town. | -这是私闯民宅 -他们不在家 |
[39:26] | What if somebody calls the cops? | 要是有人报警怎么办 |
[39:27] | – You are a cop. – Oh, my god, babe. | -你就是警察 -我的天 亲 |
[39:32] | What? | 啥 |
[39:33] | You asked me to take you swimming. | 你叫我带你游泳 |
[39:36] | Okay, we don’t have suits, Lena. | 咱们没泳衣 莉娜 |
[39:38] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:40] | Who needs suits? | 谁需要泳衣 |
[39:45] | Oh, this is so on. | 那就来吧 |
[39:47] | – All right. – Okay. | -来 -好 |
[39:49] | Think you can outdo me? | 你以为能快过我 |
[39:51] | Last one in is on top tonight. Oh! | 慢的那个今晚要伺候人哦 |
[41:33] | 加州性犯罪者定位地图 犯罪人姓名搜索 姓 丹克劳福特 名 加布里埃尔 |