时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I’m kind of worried about Jesus. | 我有点担心黑素斯 |
[00:07] | He found our birth dad. The guy’s a sex offender. | 他找到了我们的生父 那人有性侵前科 |
[00:08] | 加布里埃尔·丹克劳福特 亦称”加布” 与未成年发生猥亵下流行为 | |
[00:10] | He’s on that list because of me. | 这完全是因为我 |
[00:12] | I was 15, he was 18. | 我才15岁 他当时18 |
[00:14] | He showed up at my work site like this. | 这家伙醉醺醺地来我上班的地方了 |
[00:16] | You have got to keep your son away from me. | 你们一定不能再让你们儿子来找我了 |
[00:19] | Why are you sending Connor away? | 你为什么要把康纳送走 |
[00:20] | Connor asked to go live with his mom. | 康纳是自己要求去和他妈妈一起住的 |
[00:23] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[00:24] | Brandon, this is Eddie, Mason’s father. | 布兰登 这是艾迪 梅森的爸爸 |
[00:26] | We got all the plants and materials donated | 我们靠募捐搞到了所有的植物和材料 |
[00:29] | thanks to Monte! | 这都多亏了蒙绨 |
[00:30] | She’s an incredible young woman, isn’t she? | 她真是个好姑娘 你说呢 |
[00:32] | Monte kissed me. | 蒙绨吻了我 |
[00:36] | Why can’t we have two parties? | 为什么不能办两场派对 |
[00:38] | – Jesus… – Hey, look who I found. | -黑素斯 -看看谁来了 |
[00:43] | Thought I could drive you to school. | 我想着可以载你去上学 |
[00:45] | Hey, bubba, I went ahead and printed out your train ticket to LA. | 小子 我先把你去洛杉矶的火车票打印出来了 |
[00:48] | – Awesome, thank you. – You’re welcome. | -太棒了 谢谢 -不客气 |
[00:49] | And I’ve gotta go, early meeting. | 我得走了 有晨会 |
[00:52] | – Good luck. – Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[00:56] | How happy are you? | 你有多开心 |
[00:57] | Someone’s gonna see his boyfriend. | 有人快见到自己男朋友了 |
[01:00] | I’m super happy. | 我超级开心 |
[01:01] | It just sucks that I’m gonna miss your party. | 不能参加你们的派对 有点郁闷 |
[01:03] | What’s to miss? | 有什么好郁闷的 |
[01:04] | – Hey! – He’s just pouting | -喂 -他不高兴 |
[01:06] | because we can’t afford to rent a skate park for his birthday. | 因为我们租不起滑板公园给他庆生 |
[01:08] | Hey, if it wasn’t Connor’s homecoming, | 如果不是康纳的返校日比赛 |
[01:09] | I’d go a different weekend. | 我就不会这周末去找他了 |
[01:11] | You haven’t seen him in forever. Totally forgiven. | 你已经好久没见过他了 完全可以原谅 |
[01:13] | Yeah, we’ll have a family dinner when you get home, babe. | 等你回来 我们再家庭聚餐 |
[01:15] | Hey, you wanna use the warehouse? | 你要用仓库吗 |
[01:17] | For what? | 干嘛用 |
[01:18] | The skate park. | 搞滑板公园 |
[01:19] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -没错 |
[01:20] | You can build some ramps out of plywood and stuff. | 可以用胶合板之类的来修坡道嘛 |
[01:22] | What… wait, no. | 什么 等等 不行 |
[01:22] | I’m using the warehouse to rehearse R&J, | 我要用仓库来排练《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[01:24] | and I already got the downstairs taped off… | 楼下已经搭好布景了 |
[01:26] | And it wouldn’t cost you anything. | 这可不会花费你一分钱 |
[01:28] | Yeah? And your folks would be okay with that? | 是吗 你父母对此没意见吗 |
[01:29] | Oh, 100 percent. Dad’s just stoked someone’s actually using it. | 绝对 有人用仓库 爸爸高兴死了 |
[01:32] | What about my dance party? | 那我的跳舞派对呢 |
[01:33] | No, this is my year. | 不 今年我是重点 |
[01:34] | Well, we can do both. | 我们可以两样一起来 |
[01:35] | I mean, we can turn the first floor into the skate park, | 我是说 可以把一楼变成滑板公园 |
[01:37] | and we can do your dance party upstairs. | 可以在楼上举办你的舞蹈派对 |
[01:39] | – But the sets are upstairs. – Happy? | -但是乐器在楼上 -满意了吧 |
[01:41] | – Uh, no. – Yeah. | -不 -满意 |
[01:44] | All right. I will allow it. | 好吧 我同意 |
[01:45] | But everyone has to be super careful around the sets. | 但是有乐器在旁边 你们可得小心 |
[01:47] | How many people can we invite? | 我们能邀请多少人 |
[01:48] | Not too many. | 不能太多 |
[01:49] | I was just planning on ordering some pizza | 我本来只计划点几个披萨 |
[01:52] | and inviting like, five or six dudes, you know? | 邀请五六个兄弟来玩 |
[01:55] | No girls, no drama. | 没女孩 就没那么多事 |
[01:57] | Sexist much? | 这么性别歧视吗 |
[01:58] | Look, I’m just trying to avoid quinceañera: The sequel. | 我只是想避免成年礼之青春的结束 |
[02:04] | Hey, that’s my phone. | 那是我的手机 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | Uh, nothing. You just… You got a text from Connor. | 没什么 康纳给你发了条短信 |
[02:18] | Looks like someone’s pretty excited | 看来某人周末要见到你 |
[02:19] | to see you this weekend, huh? | 相当激动啊 |
[02:21] | Okay, you guys all need to get off! | 好了 你们都得走了 |
[02:23] | Let’s go! Look at the time! | 走了 都几点了 |
[02:27] | Hey, Callie. | 凯丽 |
[02:29] | Um, is A.J., uh… Is he coming to the party? | 阿吉会来派对吗 |
[02:33] | I don’t know. I think Mariana’s inviting him. | 不知道 玛丽安娜会邀请他的吧 |
[02:37] | – Okay. – Are you bringing… | -好 -你要带… |
[02:38] | Cort? Oh, no. I’m not inviting her. | 科特 不 我不请她 |
[02:40] | I thought it’d be uncomfortable. | 我觉得那会不舒服 |
[02:42] | Yeah. I get it. | 没错 我明白 |
[02:45] | I mean, we’re gonna have to get used to | 我是说 我们终得习惯 |
[02:47] | seeing each other with other people, right? | 看到对方跟其他人在一起 对吧 |
[02:50] | Do we? | 需要吗 |
[02:53] | I mean, I, um… | 我是说… |
[02:55] | I saw you and A.J. kissing out back. | 我看见你和阿吉在后院接吻 |
[02:57] | I was in the garage. | 我当时在车库 |
[03:01] | Don’t feel weird or anything. | 不要觉得奇怪或是什么 |
[03:04] | I just think it’d be better you know, if… | 我只是觉得 如果我们不带其他人 |
[03:08] | if we didn’t bring other people home or to family stuff. | 到家里来或者参加家庭聚会什么的 会更好 |
[03:12] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:19] | So, Sally Benton came to see me yesterday. | 莎莉·本顿昨天来见我了 |
[03:23] | Oh, well, if she’s upset that | 如果她因为 |
[03:24] | we’re letting Brandon do Romeo and Juliet off-campus, | 让布兰登在校外演《罗密欧与朱丽叶》而烦恼的话 |
[03:27] | She’s just gonna have to get over it. | 她还是放宽心吧 |
[03:28] | No, well, she was upset, | 不 她是很烦恼 |
[03:30] | but it wasn’t about that. | 但不是烦这个 |
[03:33] | She’s upset because she… she said that you kissed her. | 她烦恼…因为她说 你亲了她 |
[03:41] | You didn’t kiss her, did you? | 你没亲她 对吧 |
[04:27] | No, I didn’t kiss a student. | 没 我没有亲学生 |
[04:31] | However, Sally tried to kiss me. | 但是 莎莉企图亲我 |
[04:35] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[04:37] | I have no idea, Lena. | 我不知道 莉娜 |
[04:38] | Maybe she misinterpreted my interest in her | 也许她把我作为导师对她的兴趣 |
[04:40] | as a mentor as something else. | 误解成其它什么了 |
[04:47] | Considering our history, | 考虑到你我的过往 |
[04:48] | I can only imagine what you’re thinking. | 你想些什么 还是别说出口了 |
[04:51] | Why didn’t you report this? | 你为什么不上报呢 |
[04:53] | Oh, I made it very clear | 我已明确告诉她 |
[04:54] | what she did was inappropriate and unwelcome, | 她的行为既不合适也不受欢迎 |
[04:56] | and I didn’t see the need to embarrass her any further. | 我觉得没必要再羞辱她 |
[04:59] | What were you thinking? | 你想什么呢 |
[05:01] | You know that any indiscretion | 你知道师生 |
[05:03] | between a student and a teacher or administrator | 或行政人员与学生之间有任何言行失检 |
[05:05] | has to be reported to the school board immediately. | 都必须第一时间上报学校董事会 |
[05:07] | Sally’s 18, so there’s no legal issue. | 莎莉18了 不存在法律问题 |
[05:09] | There’s no obligation to inform her parents. | 没有义务通知她的父母 |
[05:12] | What about the ethical issue? | 那道德问题呢 |
[05:13] | I was considering the ethical issue | 我所选择考虑的道德问题 |
[05:15] | by choosing not to humiliate the girl. | 就是不要羞辱这个女孩 |
[05:18] | Frankly, I know how that feels. | 老实说 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[05:24] | Why is she saying that you kissed her? | 她为什么说 是你亲了她 |
[05:27] | Maybe she thought I’d tell her parents. | 也许她以为我会告诉她父母 |
[05:29] | Well, she told her parents. | 她跟她父母讲了 |
[05:31] | So we are going to have to deal with this | 所以即使她18了 |
[05:32] | even if she is 18. | 我们也得处理这个问题 |
[05:40] | Have you ever had sex? | 你有过性经验吗 |
[05:50] | Uh, well, yeah. | 有 |
[05:53] | Are you asking ’cause of that text from Connor? | 你这么问 是因为康纳的短信吗 |
[06:03] | Were you guys, you know, thinking about hooking up this weekend? | 你们想在这周末打一炮吗 |
[06:06] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[06:07] | But what, you thought… you think maybe Connor was? | 但你觉得也许康纳是这么想的 |
[06:10] | I don’t know what he’s thinking. | 我不知道他在想什么 |
[06:13] | How did you, like, learn how to do stuff? | 你怎么知道 该怎么做啊 |
[06:17] | Like everybody else. Porn online. | 跟大家一样啊 在网上看毛片 |
[06:21] | Right. | 是哦 |
[06:23] | So, I mean, | 所以 |
[06:25] | if you need to do some research, | 如果你需要研究一下 |
[06:28] | or have a little bit of Jude time… | 或者需要裘德的私人空间 |
[06:30] | Put a hat on the door? | 在门上挂帽子 |
[06:31] | No. No, that’s my thing. | 不不 那是我的专属 |
[06:34] | Uh, here. | 这里 |
[06:37] | From now on, sock on the door | 从现在起 把袜子挂门上 |
[06:39] | means keep out, Jude time. | 代表非请勿进 裘德的私人空间 |
[06:44] | You want us to write a letter | 你想让我们写一封信 |
[06:46] | supporting the man who got you pregnant and addicted to drugs? | 支持让你怀孕和染上毒瘾的男人 |
[06:51] | Now I know why you wanted to just meet me, | 现在我知道为什么你只想见我 |
[06:53] | and not papa. | 不想见爸爸了 |
[06:55] | I thought he’d hear it better from you. | 我认为你跟他说会更好 |
[06:57] | You’re home now. And you’re doing so well. | 你现在已经回家了 而且过得很好 |
[07:00] | I don’t understand | 我不理解 |
[07:01] | why you would want to open up all these old wounds. | 你为什么要撕开这些旧伤疤 |
[07:05] | Helping Gabe was my idea. | 帮助加布是我的主意 |
[07:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:10] | Because I think… | 因为我觉得… |
[07:12] | I think it would mean a lot to Jesus, | 我觉得这对黑素斯很重要 |
[07:15] | Just like it meant a lot for me to get to know Ana, | 就好比了解安娜对我来说很重要 |
[07:18] | To have that chance, at least. | 至少能有一次机会 |
[07:20] | But he can’t as long as Gabe is on that registry, | 可只要加布的案底还在就没可能 |
[07:23] | Because, legally, Gabe can’t even be around minors. | 因为从法律上讲 加布不能接近未成年人 |
[07:26] | Or live within 500 feet of a school. | 或住在离学校150米以内的地方 |
[07:28] | And you know how hard it is to get a job when you’re on that list? | 你知道有那样的案底找工作有多难吗 |
[07:32] | He doesn’t deserve it, mama. | 他不该被这样对待 妈 |
[07:33] | He was an adult. | 他那时已经成年了 |
[07:36] | He knew what he was doing. | 他知道自己在干什么 |
[07:37] | He was 18. | 那时候他才18 |
[07:40] | And we were in love. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[07:42] | And it was consensual. | 那是两情相悦 |
[07:43] | Did Gabe put you up to this? | 是加布让你这么做的吗 |
[07:45] | No, he… | 不 他… |
[07:46] | He doesn’t even know we’re having this conversation. | 他都不知道我们来找你了 |
[07:48] | So how do you even know he wants your help? | 那你怎么知道他需要你帮忙 |
[07:52] | What about your mothers? | 你妈妈们呢 |
[07:53] | They approve of you involving yourself in this? | 她们同意你掺和这件事吗 |
[07:58] | My moms believe in second chances. | 我妈妈们愿意给人第二次机会 |
[08:01] | You know, like the one we all gave Ana. | 就像我们都给了安娜第二次机会 |
[08:07] | So you’ll talk to papa? | 那你会跟爸爸谈吗 |
[08:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[08:21] | It’s just Mike’s gonna be home soon, so I should probably go. | 麦克就要回来了 我该走了 |
[08:27] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:32] | I guess I’ll see you at the party. | 那我们派对上见 |
[08:35] | Oh, you’re gonna go? | 你要去吗 |
[08:36] | Um, listen, | 听着 |
[08:38] | you totally don’t have to, | 如果你有事要忙 |
[08:40] | you know, if you’re busy or whatever. | 可以不用去的 |
[08:44] | It’s probably gonna be lame. | 那八成会很无聊 |
[08:46] | Lame? | 无聊 |
[08:47] | Not according to Mariana’s e-vite. | 从玛丽安娜的电子请柬上看可不觉得 |
[08:49] | A skate park and a dance party? | 滑板公园和跳舞派对 |
[08:51] | That sounds cool to me. | 我觉得很赞啊 |
[08:52] | So, you’re like, an amazing skater, or something? | 所以你玩滑板很厉害咯 |
[08:56] | Nah. | 没有啦 |
[08:57] | But I do know my way around a dance floor. | 但我在舞池里的确如鱼得水 |
[09:02] | Plus, it’ll give me a chance to show you my moves. | 再说了 这能给我机会向你展现我的舞步 |
[09:07] | Unless you’re not interested in seeing my moves? | 除非你对我的舞步不感兴趣 |
[09:10] | Oh, I am interested. | 我当然感兴趣 |
[09:12] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:14] | But if you wanna keep up, you better brush up on yours. | 但如果你想跟上节奏 那就得抓紧练习了 |
[10:05] | Hey, I should get back. | 我得回去了 |
[10:07] | My break was over, like, ten minutes ago. | 我的休息时间十分钟前就结束了 |
[10:09] | Wait, maybe you could, like, take a night off? | 等等 不如你请一晚的假 |
[10:12] | We could, like, go on a real date. | 我们可以来一次真正的约会 |
[10:14] | Well, I’m working the early shift tomorrow, | 我明天还要上早班 |
[10:16] | And Eddie’s supposed to have Mason. | 该由艾迪照顾梅森 |
[10:20] | Tomorrow I have a family thing that I have to get to. | 明天有个家庭聚会 我必须到场 |
[10:23] | But maybe I could come over after? | 但我可以等结束了 去你家找你 |
[10:27] | I kind of have this rule about bringing guys home. | 我有规矩 不带男生回家 |
[10:32] | You know, ’cause of Mason. | 因为梅森 |
[10:34] | I’m just not that mom. | 我不是那种妈妈 |
[10:35] | Yeah, no. I mean, totally. | 没错 你不是那种人 |
[10:37] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的做法 |
[10:39] | But won’t Mason be with his dad? | 但梅森不是会和他爸在一起吗 |
[10:42] | Well, yeah, but… | 是的 但… |
[10:44] | my place is kind of a mood killer. | 我家一团糟 很破坏气氛的 |
[10:46] | I mean, tripping over building blocks and sippy cups? | 到处都是积木和奶瓶 |
[10:50] | – Not hot. – Right. Right. | -太没情调了 -是啊 |
[10:52] | Um, well, you know, the party won’t actually be at the house. | 那什么 其实派对不在家里开 |
[10:55] | So, no one’s gonna be home. | 所以到时大家都不在 |
[10:57] | Maybe I could sneak away a little early. | 我可以早点溜回去 |
[11:00] | We could hang out there. | 我们可以去我家 |
[11:03] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah, it’s gonna be like, a typical high school party anyway. | 是啊 那就是个典型的高中生派对 |
[11:08] | And I’m so over that. | 我早就过了那个时候了 |
[11:10] | Of course you are. You’re very mature. | 当然了 你那么成熟 |
[11:12] | Oh, I am very mature. | 是啊 我很成熟 |
[11:15] | Monte created this situation | 是蒙绨创造了 |
[11:16] | where she could be alone with this girl. | 和这个女孩独处的条件 |
[11:18] | You know, a girl that you claim she builds up, | 你说 这是她一手培养 |
[11:20] | gives special treatment, | 特殊照顾的女孩 |
[11:22] | which is classic grooming behavior. | 这是典型的掩饰行为 |
[11:26] | I’m just… | 我只是… |
[11:29] | just saying how well do you really, really know Monte? | 想说你真那么了解蒙绨吗 |
[11:36] | Come in. | 请进 |
[11:43] | Do you, uh… | 你们… |
[11:46] | can you guys get a refund on the train ticket? | 你们能把火车票退了吗 |
[11:48] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:49] | Oh, well, I don’t wanna miss the party. | 我不想错过派对 |
[11:52] | But isn’t Connor’s homecoming this weekend? | 可是这周末不是康纳的返校日吗 |
[11:55] | Uh, yeah, but he has football. | 是啊 但他要踢球 |
[11:57] | So, I’d just be sitting in the bleachers bored. | 所以我也只是无聊地坐在看台 |
[12:01] | I can go another time. If that’s cool. | 我下次再去好了 如果可以的话 |
[12:04] | Something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[12:06] | No. No. | 没有 |
[12:09] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[12:11] | Well, if you’re sure about it, we’ll see what we can do. | 你确定的话 那我们会想办法 |
[12:13] | And if we, you know, can’t get a refund, I can… | 如果车票钱不能退的话 我可以… |
[12:16] | do chores or something to pay you guys back. | 打零工赚钱还你们 |
[12:18] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[12:31] | First, let me assure you that we are taking this very seriously, | 首先 我向你们保证学校很重视这件事 |
[12:34] | and I want to be as sensitive to Sally as possible. | 我会尽力站在莎莉的角度为她着想 |
[12:38] | The protocol in a situation like this | 根据规定 这种情况下 |
[12:40] | is to bring principal Porter and Sally | 需要波特校长和莎莉 |
[12:43] | in front of the school board, separately of course, | 出面学校董事会 当然是分开谈 |
[12:45] | to tell their sides of the story. | 各自讲述事情经过 |
[12:46] | What do you mean “sides of the story”? | “各自讲述事情经过”是什么意思 |
[12:48] | What is Ms. Porter saying happened? | 波特老师是怎么说的 |
[12:52] | She is saying that Sally initiated the kiss, | 她说 是莎莉先吻她 |
[12:56] | a kiss that she refused. | 她拒绝了 |
[12:59] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[13:00] | Our daughter has a boyfriend. | 我们女儿有男朋友了 |
[13:01] | And, might I add, Ms. Porter is a self-described bisexual. | 还有恕我直言 波特老师自称双性恋者 |
[13:05] | Where did you get that idea? | 为什么这么说 |
[13:07] | Sally found Ms. Porter’s profile on some dating website | 莎莉发现了波特老师在相亲网站上的资料 |
[13:10] | soliciting men and women. | 勾引男人和女人 |
[13:13] | The term is “seeking,” Not “soliciting.” | 那个词是”寻觅” 不是”勾引” |
[13:15] | Whatever the case, | 随便了 |
[13:16] | our daughter’s not going in front of any board. | 我们女儿不会去见董事会 |
[13:19] | Incidents like these follow people, | 这种事影响人的名声 |
[13:20] | and Sally has worked too hard | 莎莉那么努力 |
[13:22] | to have her reputation called into question. | 不能让她的名声受损 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry if Sally’s not willing to tell her story. | 如果莎莉不愿意说出实情我很抱歉 |
[13:27] | I’m not exactly sure how you want us to handle this. | 我不太明白 你们想让我们怎样处理 |
[13:30] | We’d like to see Ms. Porter fired. | 我们希望学校开除波特女士 |
[13:33] | She can’t be fired without documented cause. | 没有正当原因是不能开除她的 |
[13:35] | Well, I’d try to find a cause if I were you, | 如果我是你 我会在她毁掉此校名声前 |
[13:37] | before you allow her to ruin the reputation of this school. | 找出一个原因 |
[13:41] | In the meantime, make sure she stays away from our daughter. | 同时 保证她远离我们的女儿 |
[13:45] | Sally. | 莎莉 |
[13:58] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[14:00] | Uh, yeah, of course. | 当然记得 |
[14:04] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[14:09] | Tried to get off the list a few years back. | 几年前我就试过销掉案底 |
[14:11] | You know, didn’t happen. | 但是没用 |
[14:13] | Talked to a lawyer, she said it was almost impossible. | 跟一个律师谈过 她说基本不可能 |
[14:16] | Impossible if you don’t have a letter of support from the… | 不可能是因为 你没有安娜和她父母… |
[14:20] | from Ana and her parents, | 也就是 |
[14:22] | the people who called the cops on you in the first place. | 报警抓你的人的支持信 |
[14:26] | Your folks are willing to do that? | 你父母愿意吗 |
[14:30] | I think they will be. | 我觉得他们会 |
[14:32] | So you haven’t asked them? | 所以你还没问过他们 |
[14:33] | They’re thinking about it. | 他们正在考虑 |
[14:34] | But I can be very persuasive. | 但我很会说服人 |
[14:37] | Everyone thinks I should be a lawyer one day. | 大家都觉得我是个做律师的料 |
[14:43] | Well, I mean, I… | 我是说… |
[14:44] | I don’t have money for one now, so… | 我现在雇不起律师 所以… |
[14:46] | You don’t need one. | 你不需要 |
[14:47] | All you have to do is fill | 你只需要填写这份 |
[14:48] | out this petition for a pardon and submit it | 我们请求赦免的请愿书 |
[14:50] | along with the letters of support from Ana and her parents. | 跟安娜和她父母的支持信一起提交即可 |
[14:53] | Why are you doing all this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[14:55] | You know, trying to get me off the list? | 帮我洗清身份 |
[14:59] | Does there have to be a reason? | 一定要有个理由吗 |
[15:05] | Can I think about it? | 我能想想吗 |
[15:09] | Sure. Whatever you want. | 当然 你想怎样都行 |
[15:13] | Oh, um, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:15] | It’s my birthday… or our birthday. | 今天是我的生日 或者是我们的生日 |
[15:19] | Oh, I… | 我 |
[15:21] | Uh, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[15:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Ana? | 安娜 |
[15:31] | I think I’m gonna stick around for a bit, to catch up. | 我想再呆一会儿 叙叙旧 |
[15:37] | Right. So then I’ll see you tonight at the party? | 好的 那今晚聚会见 |
[15:41] | Uh, hey, tell Jesus happy birthday. | 跟黑素斯说生日快乐 |
[15:44] | Sure. I’ll do that. | 当然 我会的 |
[15:56] | So… | 那么 |
[15:59] | Ha. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:00] | Um, can I get you one? | 你要不要来点 |
[16:20] | Nick did all this? Really? | 这都是尼克弄的吗 真的 |
[16:22] | I know, right. He’s major. | 是的 我知道 他是个成年人 |
[16:25] | Oh my God, you so have it bad for him. | 天啊 你真是迷上他了 |
[16:28] | What about Matt? | 那麦特怎么办 |
[16:29] | Matt who? | 哪个麦特 |
[16:32] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[16:33] | I haven’t gotten a second alone with Nick. | 我都没时间和尼克单独相处 |
[16:34] | He’s been too busy bro-ing out downstairs with Jesus. | 他一直在楼下和黑素斯称兄道弟 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去拿点饮料 |
[17:04] | Look at you. | 你好美 |
[17:08] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[17:09] | Yeah, great. | 我很好 |
[17:12] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[17:23] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[17:28] | Um, sorry, you invited Sally Benton? | 不好意思 你邀请了莎莉·本顿吗 |
[17:31] | After she got R&J thrown off campus? | 就是她让《罗密欧与朱丽叶》停演了 |
[17:33] | Brandon, we can’t be petty. | 布兰登 我们不能那么小气 |
[17:36] | I still have to work with her on honor board. | 我还得和她一起当纪律委员呢 |
[17:39] | Plus, she’s like, really popular. | 而且 她真的很受欢迎 |
[17:42] | If I didn’t invite her, like, | 我如果不邀请她 |
[17:43] | none of the senior girls would’ve come. | 高年级的姑娘们是不会来的 |
[17:48] | – There she is! – Hi! | -她在这儿 -你好 |
[17:50] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[17:52] | Wow. Sally Benton’s here. | 莎莉·本顿来了 |
[17:56] | Well, Monte sure does have a type, doesn’t she? | 蒙绨品味不赖嘛 |
[18:00] | Still think Sally initiated that kiss? | 你还觉得那个吻是莎莉主动的吗 |
[18:04] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:09] | You having fun? | 玩得高兴吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 高兴 |
[18:14] | Where’s Jude? | 裘德在哪儿 |
[18:15] | Um, upstairs, I think. | 可能在楼上吧 |
[18:17] | I don’t know why he decided not to go to LA | 我不懂他为什么放弃去洛杉矶 |
[18:19] | so he could just sit in the corner by himself. | 只为独自一人坐在墙角 |
[18:24] | What? | 什么 |
[18:25] | Oh, I just… I might have an idea. | 我可能 知道为什么 |
[18:28] | Uh, he got this picture from Connor. | 康纳给了他一张照片 |
[18:32] | What kind of picture? | 什么照片 |
[18:36] | Okay! Um, what, he told you about it? | 行了 他跟你说的吗 |
[18:38] | No, I sort of accidentally intercepted it. | 不是 我只是撞见了 |
[18:42] | And I think it freaked him out a little. | 我觉得这有点吓到他了 |
[18:44] | ‘Cause he asked me where I learned to, you know, “Do it.” | 因为他问我 我是怎么学会 那个的 |
[18:49] | – And what’d you say? – Porn. | -你怎么说的 -看小黄片 |
[18:53] | What? | 什么 |
[18:53] | Ahem. Attention, skater boys. | 注意了 滑板少年们 |
[18:56] | If you’re tired of playing with your half-pipe, | 你们如果厌烦了在滑道上滑来滑去 |
[18:59] | I suggest you make your way | 我建议你们上来 |
[19:00] | up here for some real bumpin’ and grindin’. | 试试真正的节奏感 |
[19:12] | Oh, what? | 什么 |
[19:13] | Wait, that’s all it takes? | 等等 这就让你们上钩吗 |
[19:16] | You guys are weak, come on! | 你们真是弱爆了 别这样 |
[19:20] | Yo, seriously, you remember when this was just a skate party | 你还记得以前这里只是滑板聚会 |
[19:23] | with like five dudes and some pizza? | 只有五个人和几块披萨的时候吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah, me neither. | 是啊 我也不记得了 |
[19:27] | Dude, it’s Mariana’s birthday, too. | 哥们 今天也是玛丽安娜的生日 |
[19:29] | And she’s kind of my girlfriend. I can’t just leave her hanging. | 她差不多是我女朋友 我不能把她晾在一边 |
[19:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:34] | – Hey, thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢谢 哥们 -没事 |
[19:37] | Are you ready for some dancing? | 准备好跳舞了吗 |
[19:39] | – Come on. – Uh-uh. | -来吧 -我不想跳 |
[20:33] | Mmm, cupcakes are delicious, Victor. | 维克多 纸杯蛋糕真好吃 |
[20:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:38] | Mariana couldn’t stop sampling them | 玛丽安娜在面包店 |
[20:40] | when she worked with us at the bakery. | 和我们工作的时候不停地吃 |
[20:42] | I bet. | 那必须的 |
[20:44] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好姑娘 |
[20:46] | You’ve done so well by her and Jesus. | 你把她和黑素斯教得很好 |
[20:48] | Thank you, Victor. | 谢谢 维克多 |
[20:50] | But do you really think | 但你真的觉得 |
[20:51] | helping Gabe get off this sex offender registry | 帮助加布摆脱性侵记录 |
[20:55] | is a good idea? | 是个好主意吗 |
[20:57] | I’m sorry, who’s helping Gabe? | 不好意思 谁在帮加布 |
[21:00] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[21:08] | Why aren’t you dancing? | 你怎么不跳舞 |
[21:12] | I don’t really have anyone to dance with. | 我没有舞伴 |
[21:15] | You can dance with me. | 你可以和我跳 |
[21:17] | Shouldn’t you be dancing with A.J.? | 你不是应该和阿吉跳吗 |
[21:20] | Um, I’m sort of avoiding him. | 我有在避开他 |
[21:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:28] | Um, I don’t really think it’s something you want to hear about. | 我觉得你可能不太想听 |
[21:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:34] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[21:38] | I think he wants to have sex. | 我觉得他想要做爱 |
[21:42] | I told you. | 我说吧 |
[21:44] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[21:48] | Do you want to? | 那你想吗 |
[21:51] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[21:54] | Are you like, nervous | 你会不会紧张 |
[21:58] | that you won’t know what to do? | 怕自己不知道怎么做 |
[22:00] | Totally. | 是的 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I actually went online to look at… | 我还上网去看 |
[22:07] | pornography? | 黄片吗 |
[22:08] | Yeah. You ever… | 是啊 你看过吗 |
[22:11] | Yeah. Of course. | 看过 当然 |
[22:14] | What’d you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[22:15] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[22:21] | I mean, it kind of freaked me out. | 有点可怕 |
[22:24] | It’s so aggressive and impersonal. | 太豪放而且没有人情味 |
[22:28] | You know, and of course they’re acting. | 他们当然是在演戏 |
[22:30] | They probably don’t even know each other. | 他们可能根本不认识对方 |
[22:33] | Sex isn’t like that with someone you love and trust. | 不像是在跟你爱并信任的人做爱 |
[22:40] | I mean, so I’m told. | 别人是这样告诉我的 |
[22:43] | Do you love A.J.? | 你爱阿吉吗 |
[22:44] | Not like you love Connor. | 不像你爱康纳那样 |
[22:48] | But even if you do love someone, | 但即使你爱某个人 |
[22:49] | you still don’t have to do anything you’re not ready for. | 你也不用做自己还没准备好的事 |
[22:52] | Then why can’t you tell A.J. that? | 那你为什么不能跟阿吉说 |
[22:56] | Yup. No, you’re right. I should. | 你说得对 我应该告诉他 |
[22:59] | Just tell him how I feel. | 告诉他我的感觉 |
[23:01] | Did Jesus say anything to you? | 黑素斯跟你说过什么吗 |
[23:06] | No, when do I ever talk to Jesus? | 没有啊 我没和黑素斯说过话 |
[23:09] | 科特尼 20分钟以后在我家见 | |
[23:17] | Hey, uh, so you know, | 我想告诉你一声 |
[23:18] | I think I’m gonna go home early, if that’s okay. | 我能不能早点回家 |
[23:22] | Why? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 什么事 |
[23:23] | Uh, I just… my stomach’s not… it’s feeling a little weird. | 我 我的胃 不太舒服 |
[23:26] | So, I might just go home. | 我还是回家吧 |
[23:28] | Okay. Well, if you feel better, | 好吧 你要是感觉好点的话 |
[23:30] | we’re doing presents later at home. | 别忘了我们等会儿在家交换礼物 |
[23:31] | Okay. Yeah, uh, I’ll rally. | 好的 我会没事的 |
[23:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:40] | There you are. | 找到你咯 |
[23:43] | I’m gonna go get some punch. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[23:52] | Am I being paranoid, or are you dodging me? | 是我想太多了 还是你在躲着我 |
[23:54] | No, I just… my family’s here. | 没有 只是 我家人也在场 |
[23:57] | I’m not that into PDA. | 我没那么喜欢秀恩爱 |
[23:59] | Well, we could always go someplace your family isn’t. | 我们可以去你家人不在的地方 |
[24:02] | Like where? | 比如哪里 |
[24:04] | Like your house? | 比如你家 |
[24:07] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能就这么离开 |
[24:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[24:10] | Look, I’m gonna take a swing and say that Jesus won’t mind, | 我愿意冒个险赌黑素斯不会介意的 |
[24:13] | and no offense, but you think Mariana’s gonna even notice? | 没别的意思 但你觉得玛丽安娜会发现吗 |
[24:21] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[24:35] | Tired of dancing? | 跳够了吗 |
[24:38] | Uh, no, just taking a break. | 不是 只是想歇一会 |
[24:40] | Yeah, actually, I should probably go soon. | 是吗 其实我马上就得走了 |
[24:43] | Already? | 这么快 |
[24:44] | Yeah. I have a paper due monday. | 对 我周一有篇论文要交 |
[24:47] | Leaving a party to go do homework. | 离开派对就为了写作业 |
[24:51] | Your parents expect a lot from you, huh? | 你父母对你期望很高嘛 |
[24:54] | They just want me to succeed. | 他们只是希望我能成功 |
[24:56] | But still, you must feel a lot of pressure | 但你为了不让他们失望 |
[24:58] | not to disappoint them. | 肯定压力很大 |
[25:00] | I guess. | 差不多是这样 |
[25:02] | The thing is, | 但事实是 |
[25:04] | being who you think your parents want you to be | 成为你觉得父母期望你成为的人 |
[25:08] | makes it kinda hard to be who you really are. | 很难让你做回真正的自己 |
[25:12] | You have a right to be yourself, to be proud. | 你有权利做你自己 为自己骄傲 |
[25:17] | You don’t need to feel ashamed. | 不需要感到羞愧 |
[25:23] | You know, it occurred to me | 我才发现 |
[25:25] | that for you to have found Monte’s dating profile | 如果你要像你父母提到的那样 |
[25:28] | like your parents said, | 找到蒙绨的交友信息的话 |
[25:31] | you must have been registered on the site yourself. | 你自己得在那个网站上注册 |
[25:33] | And for her profile to come up, | 而且要匹配到她的信息的话 |
[25:36] | you must have been searching as a woman looking for women. | 你肯定是以女性寻找女性伴侣的条件筛选的 |
[25:45] | Please, don’t tell my mom. | 拜托你别告诉我妈妈 |
[25:49] | Monte’s career is at stake, | 蒙绨的事业已经摇摇欲坠了 |
[25:53] | her reputation, Sally. | 还有她的名声 莎莉 |
[25:54] | This lie could ruin her life. | 这个谎言会毁了她一生 |
[26:18] | Oh, um, I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[26:20] | Hey, we ever gonna dance through an entire song? | 我们能跳完一整支曲子吗 |
[26:23] | Sorry. Two seconds. | 对不起 就一会 |
[26:25] | Hey, Ana. | 安娜 |
[26:30] | So, how was it? How’d it go with Gabe? | 怎么样 和加布还好吗 |
[26:36] | Fine. | 还好 |
[26:37] | Fine? | 还好 |
[26:40] | Great. | 好的不得了 |
[26:57] | Hey, hey, hey. This is silly, honey. | 这太蠢了 亲爱的 |
[27:04] | Come back and join the rest of us. | 回来加入我们 |
[27:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:06] | So Mariana can brag about her party being better? | 这样玛丽安娜就能到处吹嘘她的派对更好 |
[27:09] | No way. | 门都没有 |
[27:11] | Yeah, I knew she’d get what she wanted, like always. | 我知道她像以往一样得到了想要的东西 |
[27:15] | Mariana may know how to get what she wants, | 玛丽安娜也许知道如何得到她想要的东西 |
[27:18] | but she’s got your back. | 但是她让你回到了她身边 |
[27:20] | She does, seriously. | 真的 她办到了 |
[27:23] | She’s trying to help Gabe | 她为了你在想办法帮助加布 |
[27:24] | get off the sex offender registry for you. | 撤销他的性侵记录 |
[27:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:33] | Well, I haven’t asked her yet, | 我还没问过她 |
[27:34] | but I’m guessing it’s because she thinks if he’s off the list, | 但我猜她认为如果性侵记录能撤销 |
[27:37] | you guys can maybe get to know each other a little bit better. | 你们两个能更好得了解对方 |
[27:41] | Yeah, but he doesn’t want anything to do with me. | 是啊 但他根本不想和我扯上关系 |
[27:48] | You were- you were about eight when you asked me, um… | 你 你八岁左右的时候问过我 |
[27:52] | how many people someone was allowed to marry | 一个人能和多少人结婚 |
[27:54] | because you wanted mama and me to marry a man. | 因为你希望妈妈和我嫁给同一个男人 |
[27:57] | And I said, “Well, sweetheart, | 而我说 “小甜心 |
[27:58] | you’re only allowed to marry one person.” | 你只能和一个人结婚” |
[28:02] | And I asked you if you thought | 我问你是不是你觉得 |
[28:03] | maybe there was something that you needed from a dad | 有些东西只能爸爸才能给你 |
[28:07] | that maybe we could help make happen. | 也许我们可以帮你实现 |
[28:11] | What’d I say? | 我说了什么 |
[28:13] | Nothing. | 什么都没说 |
[28:15] | I think it’s hard to know | 我猜要知道自己 |
[28:17] | what you want from something | 想从一个没拥有过的东西上得到什么 |
[28:18] | if you’ve never really had it. | 是一件很难的事 |
[28:23] | But it’s okay to be curious, Jesus, it is. | 但会好奇是没有错的 黑素斯 真的 |
[28:31] | Gabe liked me until he knew I was his son. | 加布在知道我是他儿子之前都很喜欢我 |
[28:36] | That must… that must hurt. | 那一定 一定很难受 |
[28:44] | You think… | 你觉得… |
[28:47] | you think if he got off that list he’d wanna know me? | 你觉得如果撤销了记录 他会想了解我吗 |
[28:50] | I honestly don’t know. But my main concern right now, my love, | 我真的不知道 但亲爱的 我现在最关心的 |
[28:53] | is making sure that you have enough self-esteem | 是确保你足够自尊自爱 |
[28:55] | and enough love from mama and me | 妈妈和我给你的爱足够多 |
[28:58] | to handle this better than you have been. | 能让你比以前更好地处理这件事 |
[29:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[29:03] | Come on. Let’s go cut a rug. | 来吧 让我们一起摇摆 |
[29:04] | That’s old speak for “Dance.” | 那是”跳舞”的老式说法 |
[29:06] | Whatever you kids do these days. | 或者做些现在你们这些孩子喜欢做的事 |
[29:10] | Hey, you know I love having two moms, right? | 你知道有两个妈妈我很高兴 对吗 |
[29:13] | We love having you, my sweet. | 有你我们也很高兴 亲爱的 |
[29:20] | Baby, love. | 宝贝 亲爱的 |
[29:24] | What’s wrong, honey? | 怎么了 甜心 |
[29:25] | Ana’s here, and I think she’s high or something. | 安娜来了 我觉得她嗑药了还是怎么了 |
[29:37] | Um, so how many of you are there, again? | 再告诉我一遍 你家有多少人 |
[29:42] | Uh, well, I have two moms, | 我有两个妈妈 |
[29:47] | Callie, who they just adopted, | 她们刚刚收养的凯丽 |
[29:49] | and her little brother jude. | 还有她的弟弟裘德 |
[29:51] | They’ve lived with us for like, a year now. | 他们和我们住了差不多有一年 |
[29:54] | And then there’s the twins, Jesus and Mariana. | 还有一对双胞胎 黑素斯和玛丽安娜 |
[29:58] | I think we adopted them when they were like six | 我想是在他们六岁左右的时候收养进来的 |
[30:00] | and I was seven. But I mean, | 那个时候我七岁 我是说 |
[30:02] | it just feels like they’ve always been around. | 他们好像就一直和我们生活在一起 |
[30:09] | Never realized how boring my life was until now. | 之前我从没意识到我的生活会这么无聊 |
[30:12] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:16] | You know, just, your family. | 就是 你的家庭 |
[30:19] | Your story. You. | 你的故事 你这个人 |
[30:23] | It’s all so amazing. | 无论哪个都很神奇 |
[30:36] | Well, you are anything but boring. | 无聊这个词绝对和你沾不上边 |
[31:00] | So, uh, how long till they get back? | 还有多久他们才会回来 |
[31:02] | Um, I don’t know. Couple hours, maybe. | 不知道 可能还要几个钟头 |
[31:05] | All right, so where should we… | 好吧 那我们该去哪… |
[31:07] | Okay, FYI, we came home to be alone, | 好了 你要知道 我们回来是为了独处 |
[31:11] | not to… you know. In case that’s what you were thinking. | 不是 你懂得 免得你想歪了 |
[31:15] | So that’s what you think about me? | 你是这么想我的 |
[31:16] | That I’m just some kind of slut? | 觉得我像个小淫男 |
[31:18] | No! No, I… | 不 不是 我… |
[31:22] | You wanna go upstairs? | 你想上楼吗 |
[31:25] | Okay. But you better not take advantage of me. | 好啊 但你最好别想占我便宜 |
[31:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[31:38] | You ruined everything! You ruined everything! | 你毁了一切 你毁了一切 |
[31:43] | Calm down! | 冷静 |
[31:43] | If you didn’t send Gabe to prison, | 如果你没送加布进监狱 |
[31:45] | we would have been a family. | 我们就会成为一家人 |
[31:46] | We could have had a chance! | 我们会有机会 |
[31:47] | – Please! – I wouldn’t have lost the twins. | -拜托 -我不会失去双胞胎 |
[31:49] | Keep it down. | 小点声音 |
[31:50] | You! You ruined his life and you ruined mine. | 你 你毁了他的人生 还毁了我的 |
[31:53] | Ana, honey, you need to calm down. | 安娜 亲爱的 你得冷静下来 |
[31:54] | Don’t you tell me to calm down! | 别告诉我冷静 |
[31:57] | You took my babies. | 你抢走了我的孩子 |
[31:58] | Okay, Ana, you’re out of control, | 好了 安娜 你失控了 |
[31:59] | I have to ask you to leave. | 我必须请你离开 |
[32:00] | – No! – Please, just come home with us. | -不 -拜托了 和我们一起回家 |
[32:03] | – Let’s go. Let’s go! – I was going… | -我们走 我们走 -我正要 |
[32:04] | I will go! | 我会走的 |
[32:05] | I will go! | 我会走的 |
[32:06] | But I’m not going anywhere with you or you! | 但我不会和你们任何一个去任何地方 |
[32:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[32:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | No, no, no, I will make sure that she gets home safely. | 不不不 我会确保她安全到家的 |
[32:13] | Are you sure that’s a good idea? | 你确定那是个好主意 |
[32:14] | I’m sure, love, okay? | 我确定 亲爱的 好吗 |
[32:17] | I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[32:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:21] | I don’t understand. She was doing so well. | 我不明白 她一直挺好的 |
[32:25] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[32:27] | I took her to see Gabe this afternoon and… | 我下午带她去见了加布 |
[32:31] | I left her alone. | 留她一个人在那 |
[32:34] | He was drinking a beer. I’m such an idiot. | 他当时在喝啤酒 我真是个白痴 |
[32:36] | It’s not your fault, mija. | 不是你的错 小姑娘 |
[32:38] | It’s Gabe’s fault. | 是加布的问题 |
[32:39] | He’s always been trouble. | 他一直都是个大麻烦 |
[32:42] | This is just proof he doesn’t | 这恰恰证明了 |
[32:42] | deserve our support to get off that registry. | 他不值得我们帮他撤销性侵记录 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:48] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[33:06] | – What was that? – Is there someone home? | -什么声音 -家里有人吗 |
[33:09] | Let me check. | 我去看看 |
[33:13] | Wait, what if someone’s trying to break in? | 等等 要是有人私闯民宅怎么办 |
[33:15] | Don’t worry, I’ll protect you. | 别担心 我会保护你 |
[33:25] | What the hell! | 搞什么 |
[33:26] | Oh my God, what are you doing? | 我的天 你干什么呢 |
[33:28] | I dropped a glass. Why aren’t you at the party? | 碎了个杯子 你怎么不在派对 |
[33:30] | Why aren’t you? | 你不也一样 |
[33:35] | Uh, Cort, this is… this is Callie, my sister. | 科特 这是凯丽 我妹妹 |
[33:39] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[33:41] | We were just, uh, hanging out in the garage. | 我俩刚在车库 |
[33:47] | – I just, uh… – That’s okay. Um… | -我… -没事 |
[33:49] | A.J., this is Cort, Brandon’s girlfriend. | 阿吉 这是科特 布兰登的女朋友 |
[33:56] | Sorry, I didn’t realize anyone was home. | 抱歉 我没想到有人在家 |
[33:59] | Yeah, no, I mean, me neither. | 是 我也是 |
[34:07] | Well, uh, we’re probably just gonna… | 我俩那个… |
[34:11] | go back out… | 出去… |
[34:13] | to the… | 去… |
[34:20] | So, you wanna go back upstairs? | 要回楼上吗 |
[34:23] | Nah. I think I’m gonna go home. | 不了 我还是回家吧 |
[34:25] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[34:26] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[34:28] | About what? | 什么 |
[34:29] | About you and Brandon? Just now? | 你和布兰登 刚刚那幕 |
[34:32] | What was that? Why was that so weird, huh? | 什么情况 怎么那么不自在 |
[34:35] | Why were you two acting like | 你俩的表现 |
[34:36] | you just got caught cheating on each other or something like that? | 好像背着对方偷吃被抓现行似的 |
[34:39] | A.J., nothing is going on between me and Brandon, okay? Nothing. | 阿吉 我和布兰登之间没什么 好吧 |
[34:43] | Nothing doesn’t feel like that, Callie. | 感觉可不是这样 凯丽 |
[34:57] | So, that’s her? | 就是她吧 |
[35:01] | What? | 什么 |
[35:02] | Callie. She’s the girl you loved | 凯丽 就是你爱过 |
[35:04] | and couldn’t be with for some reason. | 却因为某种原因 无法在一起的女孩 |
[35:12] | Now I know why. | 现在知道为什么了 |
[35:22] | Look, um… | 是这样 |
[35:26] | We really thought that | 我们当时以为 |
[35:29] | her adoption was never gonna happen. | 她不会被成功领养 |
[35:32] | And then it did. | 结果她被领养 |
[35:35] | And we didn’t want to destroy the family, | 我们不想破坏这个家 |
[35:39] | so that was the end of us. | 我俩就结束了 |
[35:43] | Like, truly, forever. | 真正永远地结束了 |
[35:48] | And no one can ever know. | 而且绝不能让别人知道 |
[35:53] | I would never say anything. | 我不会说出去的 |
[36:01] | And you know, if this is, like, | 如果这件事 |
[36:04] | too weird for you, I get that. | 你觉得太诡异 我能理解 |
[36:08] | It’s not… | 一点 |
[36:11] | at all. | 也不 |
[36:12] | Actually, I think it’s super mature. | 我倒觉得 你很成熟 |
[36:16] | Not the bored with high school parties kind of mature, | 不是厌倦高中派对的那种成熟 |
[36:19] | but the real kind. | 而是真正的成熟 |
[36:23] | You do? | 是吗 |
[36:24] | A sacrifice like that? Definitely. | 做那样的牺牲 当然啦 |
[36:33] | Also, it kind of turns out, | 而且 现在看来 |
[36:35] | you’re not the only one who lives with their ex. | 不是只有你和前任住在同一屋檐下 |
[36:40] | Me and Mason are still in our old place with Eddie. | 我带着梅森 还和艾迪住一起 |
[36:45] | We don’t… we don’t share a bed or anything. | 我们…不睡一张床 |
[36:47] | But that’s why I’ve been picking up extra shifts, | 但我也因此一直加班工作 |
[36:51] | to save up to get a place of my own. | 存钱好搬出来住 |
[36:55] | You know, but it’s just… it costs so much, | 但…花费太高 |
[36:56] | you know, with first and last and security. | 又是押金租期又是保险的 |
[37:02] | But look, I get it if this is too weird for you. | 如果你觉得太诡异 我能理解 |
[37:10] | You’re amazing. | 你真赞 |
[37:20] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[37:21] | Uh, fine. Ana’s home. | 挺好 安娜到家了 |
[37:23] | Passed out. | 不省人事 |
[37:26] | Okay. That’s good, I guess. | 这也算…好事吧 |
[37:30] | Do you really think Gabe got her high? | 真是加布让她喝嗨的吗 |
[37:35] | I don’t know, sweetheart. | 不知道 宝贝 |
[37:37] | Well, since we didn’t get to do the cake, | 既然还没吃蛋糕 |
[37:40] | why don’t we do it now? | 不如现在来吧 |
[37:41] | Okay. Let’s… | 好 来吧 |
[37:56] | What was that for? | 这是为什么 |
[37:58] | Your birthday. | 生日礼物 |
[38:00] | I thought you were mad at me? | 我以为你生我气呢 |
[38:02] | I am. A little. | 是的 有一点 |
[38:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:10] | Uh, there’s someone outside. | 有人在门外 |
[38:21] | Sorry. I was just leaving these. | 抱歉 我只想把这个放门口 |
[38:24] | Yeah. You wanna come in? | 要进来吗 |
[38:28] | Nah, I should go. | 不了 我该走了 |
[38:37] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[38:45] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[38:49] | That was my birth father. | 我生父 |
[38:52] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[38:53] | It was okay. | 挺好 |
[38:55] | How was homecoming? | 校友日比赛怎么样 |
[38:56] | Well, we won. | 我们赢了 |
[38:58] | That’s great. | 真棒 |
[39:00] | I wish you’d been there. | 真希望有你在 |
[39:02] | Do you really? | 真的吗 |
[39:05] | Well, yeah, of course. I mean, I invited you. | 当然 我邀请你了 |
[39:08] | Because you never come down to San Diego. | 那是因为你从不回圣地亚哥 |
[39:10] | I have games on the weekends. | 我周末有比赛 |
[39:12] | You didn’t have to sign up for football and soccer and… | 你不是非得报名参加又是美式又是英式足球的 |
[39:15] | What… what are you… what’s going on? | 你… 怎么了 |
[39:19] | It’s just so hard. | 太辛苦了 |
[39:21] | I mean, we barely ever talk. | 我们几乎没机会聊天 |
[39:23] | We text all the time, Jude. | 一直在发短信啊 裘德 |
[39:24] | Texting is not a real conversation. | 发短信不是真正的交流 |
[39:29] | Is this about the picture I sent you? | 是因为我发你的那张图片吗 |
[39:31] | No. | 不 |
[39:34] | I mean, sort of. | 也算吧 |
[39:37] | I just didn’t know why you sent it. | 我不明白你为什么要发给我 |
[39:41] | Are you trying to say you wanna have sex? | 你想告诉我 你要做爱吗 |
[39:43] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[39:46] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:48] | You know, a lot of the guys on the team, | 球队的男孩子 |
[39:49] | they send those pictures to their girlfriends, | 都发那种图片给女朋友 |
[39:51] | and I thought you might like it. | 我以为你会喜欢 |
[39:56] | It’s not I didn’t like it, it’s just… | 不是不喜欢 只是… |
[39:58] | I didn’t know what it meant. | 不明白用意何在 |
[40:04] | You ever think that… | 你想过没… |
[40:07] | maybe the only reason why we got together | 也许我们在一起 只是因为 |
[40:11] | was because we were the only two gay boys in our grade? | 年级里只有我们两个是同志 |
[40:16] | Do you think that? | 你这么想吗 |
[40:23] | We were friends first. | 我们最初是好朋友 |
[40:25] | I guess that’s the problem. | 这大概就是问题所在 |
[40:30] | You don’t feel like my friend anymore. | 我已感觉不到你的友情了 |
[40:35] | Okay, well, what do you want to do? | 那你要怎么办 |
[40:39] | Jude, do you want to break up? | 裘德 你要分手吗 |
[40:42] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[40:46] | ♪Happy birthday to you!♪ | ♪祝你们生日快乐♪ |
[40:55] | All right, Callie, why don’t you help Brandon cut the cake? | 凯丽 不如你帮布兰登切蛋糕 |
[40:57] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[40:58] | And who wants some presents? Who’s ready for some presents? | 谁要礼物 谁准备好拆礼物了 |
[41:00] | Yes! I am ready for some presents. Let’s do this. | 棒 我准备好了 来吧 |
[41:05] | Hey, I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[41:06] | – I didn’t… I didn’t realize… – No, it’s okay. | -没想到… -不 没事 |
[41:09] | She’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[41:14] | Who’s this one from? | 这是谁送的 |
[41:16] | Gabe. | 加布 |
[41:24] | – Look at this. – That’s great. | -看这个 -好棒 |
[41:30] | Yeah, happy birthday, dork. | 生日快乐 傻妞 |
[41:31] | You too, weirdo. | 你也是 怪胎 |
[41:32] | Make way, make way! We’re sorry, honey. | 让一下 对不住啦 宝贝 |
[41:34] | There’s more where this came from. | 还有好多呢 |
[41:43] | Ooh, what’s in this? | 这里是什么 |
[41:45] | Sixteen. Where has the time gone? | 16岁 时间都去哪了 |
[41:50] | Yo, B, is this from you? | 小布 这是你送的吧 |