时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | This is really hard because I still love you. | 这对我来说很不容易 因为我还爱着你 |
[00:04] | If you’re ever not feeling this, | 如果你没有感觉了 |
[00:06] | then just be honest with me. | 那就直接告诉我 |
[00:07] | ‘Cause I’d rather be hurt than surprised. | 因为我宁愿受伤也不要受惊 |
[00:11] | I’m not really sure I’m into guys. | 我都不确定我真喜欢男生 |
[00:12] | I mean, I’ve never even kissed a girl, so how would I know? | 我都没有吻过女孩 怎么会知道 |
[00:15] | Arbiter is responsible for the death of Jack. | 杰克的死 是”仲裁者”的责任 |
[00:17] | And I’ve just learned that Justina Marks works for Arbiter. | 我才得知贾丝廷娜·马克斯为”仲裁者”工作 |
[00:20] | Do you realize what you’ve just done? | 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[00:21] | – I don’t care. – You will. | -我不在乎 -你会在乎的 |
[00:23] | Is it true you made these false allegations | 因为她发现你与你寄养哥哥 |
[00:25] | because she found out you were having sex | 布兰登·福斯特发生关系 |
[00:26] | with your foster brother? | 所以你才诬蔑她 是真的吗 |
[00:28] | – We’re gonna fight this. – I can’t sue her. | -咱们得反击 -我们不能告她 |
[00:30] | We absolutely can. | 当然可以 |
[00:31] | We can’t because it’s true. | 不可以 因为她说的是真的 |
[01:49] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[01:51] | Please tell me that I am misunderstanding this, Callie. | 拜托告诉我 是我理解错了 凯丽 |
[01:53] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[01:55] | Idyllwild. | 爱德怀镇 |
[01:59] | It was only once. I thought I couldn’t get adopted. | 就那一次 我以为我没法被收养了 |
[02:01] | – Why would you… – Honey, honey, just… | -为什么… -亲爱的 你先… |
[02:04] | I know that there were complications, Callie, | 我知道当时情形复杂 凯丽 |
[02:05] | But why wouldn’t you think you were getting adopted? | 但是你为什么以为 你没法被收养了 |
[02:11] | Um, remember when Rita was accused of hitting Carmen? | 还记得丽塔被诬陷打卡门的事吗 |
[02:16] | Well, I got her to admit that she was lying | 我逼问她 她坦白是自己撒谎 |
[02:18] | and I recorded it. | 她说的我都录了下来 |
[02:20] | When I told her I wasn’t going to let her get away with it, | 我告诉她 我不会让她得逞 |
[02:22] | she told me that if I ruined her life that she would ruin mine. | 她说如果我毁了她 她就毁了我 |
[02:26] | Okay, so wait, what does this have to do | 好吧 等等 这事和你能否被收养 |
[02:28] | with you getting adopted? | 有什么关系 |
[02:30] | Carmen knew that I was seeing Brandon | 卡门知道我在女生之家的时候 |
[02:34] | while I was at GU. | 还在见布兰登 |
[02:36] | Wait, after the restraining order? | 等等 那是禁令之后的事吗 |
[02:43] | So when I thought that Rita was going to lose her license | 当我想到丽塔会失去她的执照 |
[02:46] | and her career and everything, | 她的事业和一切的时候 |
[02:48] | I sent her the recording of what Carmen had said, | 我就把卡门的录音发给了她 |
[02:51] | 麦克 我需要和你谈谈 | |
[02:52] | and I figured that | 然后我想 |
[02:54] | that meant Carmen was going to blow up my adoption | 这样卡门肯定会让收养一事彻底落空 |
[02:56] | by telling my social workers everything Brandon and I had done, | 对我的社工说出我和布兰登的所有事 |
[02:59] | and I figured if for whatever reason she didn’t, | 而且我想着哪怕她就是不说 |
[03:02] | – that for sure… – Rita would. | -肯定… -丽塔也会说 |
[03:05] | Wait a minute, Rita knew? | 等等 丽塔也知道 |
[03:06] | Don’t get mad at Rita. She thought everything was over. | 别生丽塔的气 她以为都结束了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, like we did. | 是 我们也这么想 |
[03:11] | She just wanted me to have a family. | 她只希望我能有个家 |
[04:01] | So what are the different types of potential energy? | 势能的种类都有哪些 |
[04:06] | Mat? | 马特 |
[04:06] | Um, there’s chemical, gravitational, mechanical, | 化学能 引力能 机械能 |
[04:10] | – and, um… – There’s one more. | -还有 -还有一个 |
[04:13] | Nuclear. | 核能 |
[04:15] | Nice of you to join us, Mr. Stratos. | 斯超诺斯先生 你来了 真赏脸 |
[04:20] | And what’s an everyday example of potential energy at work? | 举个势能在日常生活中作用的例子 |
[04:26] | I’ll give you a hint… it was covered in the chapter. | 我给个提示 答案就在本章 |
[04:30] | Anyone know the answer? | 有人知道吗 |
[04:33] | Is it true Jude kissed you? | 裘德真的吻了你吗 |
[04:38] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[04:40] | Well, I mean, he did it at your locker, | 这个…他是在储物柜那里吻的你 |
[04:42] | so, like, everyone saw it. | 所以 基本所有人都看到了 |
[04:45] | So what if he did? | 是又怎样 |
[04:47] | Isn’t he gay? | 他不是同性恋吗 |
[04:52] | It really isn’t any of your business, Daria. | 这事跟你真没什么关系 达莉亚 |
[04:55] | What about Connor? | 那康纳呢 |
[04:57] | What about Connor? | 康纳怎么了 |
[04:59] | He lives in LA. | 他人在洛杉矶 |
[05:10] | Are you okay? | 你好吗 |
[05:11] | No, I’m not. I’m very much not okay. | 不好 一点都不好 |
[05:13] | Yeah, well, I got that. | 这我看出来了 |
[05:17] | Is there anything I can do? | 那我能做什么 |
[05:20] | Are you back together with Lexi? | 你要和莱克茜和好吗 |
[05:22] | No. I mean, we talked about it, but, no… | 不会 我们是谈了 但…不会 |
[05:26] | Good. | 好 |
[05:29] | You want to have sex? | 你想做爱吗 |
[05:34] | Mariana? | 玛丽安娜 |
[05:37] | Hey, uh, is Nick okay? | 尼克还好吗 |
[05:40] | Is he here? I texted him, but he hasn’t answered me. | 他来了吗 我给他发了短信他没回 |
[05:45] | Well, he was late during first period and he seemed kind of off. | 第一节课他迟到了 看着不对劲 |
[05:48] | Like, really off. | 很不对劲 |
[05:51] | I gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[05:59] | – Don’t… don’t do that. – All right, I’m sorry, man. | -别这样 -抱歉 哥们儿 |
[06:01] | – I’m just messing with you, jeez. – Yeah. | -跟你玩呢 真是 -知道 |
[06:04] | I… I think Mariana is looking for you. | 我看玛丽安娜好像在找你 |
[06:06] | Oh, yeah? Yeah, I’m looking for her too. | 是吗 我也在找她呢 |
[06:10] | Uh, hey, are you… are you sick or something? | 你…你是不是病了 |
[06:13] | No, why? | 没有啊 怎么了 |
[06:14] | Just checking. | 随便问问 |
[06:17] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[06:21] | Oh, yeah? Thanks, man. | 是吗 谢谢 哥们儿 |
[06:24] | How would you like to do your good friend a little favor? | 愿不愿帮你好朋友一个忙 |
[06:34] | 尼克 早 到了吗 正想你呢 人呢 知道你在 为什么不回我 出什么事了吗 | |
[07:07] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 为什么当时不说 |
[07:09] | I didn’t want to destroy the family. | 我不想毁了这个家 |
[07:13] | As soon as we found out that I could get adopted, | 一得知我可以被收养 |
[07:15] | we stopped everything right away. | 我们马上就终止了一切关系 |
[07:18] | We haven’t done anything since. | 那以后我们什么都没做 |
[07:21] | We are family now. | 我们现在是一家人 |
[07:22] | That’s the only reason you let us go through with it? | 这是你让我们这么做的唯一原因吗 |
[07:24] | Because you didn’t want to destroy the family, Callie? | 因为你不想毁了这个家 凯丽 |
[07:26] | No. No, of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[07:30] | I love you both and I want you to be my moms. | 我爱你们 我希望你们成为我的妈妈 |
[07:33] | I can’t believe this was going on | 真不敢相信 一直以来 |
[07:34] | all this time right under our noses. | 这些就发生在我们眼皮底下 |
[07:35] | – How did we not know this was happening? – Stef. | -为什么我们没有察觉 -史戴菲 |
[07:36] | It’s not the time. It’s not the time. | 现在不是追究责任的时候 |
[07:41] | We love you too, Callie. | 我们也爱你 凯丽 |
[07:44] | It’s… it’s just a lot to wrap our heads around. | 只是我们一时无法接受 |
[07:52] | If we had told you, what would you have done? | 如果我们告诉了你们 你们会怎么做 |
[07:58] | – Hey, you got a sec? – Mike, what are you doing here? | -有时间吗 -麦克 你来做什么 |
[08:00] | Is Nick Stratos in school today? | 尼克·斯超诺斯今天来学校了吗 |
[08:02] | Uh… I don’t… | 我不… |
[08:06] | – Let me check. – Why? Is everything okay? | -我看看 -怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[08:09] | Uh, there was a fire at his dad’s warehouse. | 他爸爸的仓库着火了 |
[08:11] | – What? – He’s not in class. | -什么 -他没在上课 |
[08:13] | – What happened? – Looks like arson. | -怎么回事 -看起来像有人纵火 |
[08:32] | Are you okay? You don’t look so good. | 你还好吗 你看起来不太好 |
[08:36] | Are you feeling okay? | 你没事吧 |
[08:40] | Look, um, I’m so, so sorry | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[08:43] | that you saw Mat and me in the garage. | 让你在车库看到我和麦特 |
[08:47] | I know what you’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 |
[08:48] | but I swear, that’s not what’s going on. | 但是我发誓 事情并不是那样的 |
[08:53] | I’m gonna tell you everything, okay? | 我会告诉你所有的事 好吗 |
[08:55] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[08:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:01] | Mat wrote me a note | 麦特给我写了个字条 |
[09:04] | telling me that he still loved me. | 说他仍然爱着我 |
[09:07] | At least, that’s what he says. I never got it. | 至少他是这么说的 我并没看到那字条 |
[09:09] | I think Zoey must have | 我想肯定是排练时 |
[09:11] | taken it out of my bag at rehearsal or something. | 被佐伊从包里拿走了之类的 |
[09:13] | Anyway, he told me about it | 总之 他跟我说了这件事 |
[09:16] | and he asked me to get back together with him. | 他希望我回到他身边 |
[09:20] | But… I told him no. | 但是…我拒绝了 |
[09:25] | No, I did. | 真的 我拒绝了 |
[09:27] | Because I’m with you now and I really like you. | 因为我和你在一起 我真的很喜欢你 |
[09:33] | And what you saw in the garage, | 你在车库看到的那一幕 |
[09:35] | that was just us saying goodbye. I swear. | 只是我们在告别 我发誓 |
[09:41] | That’s not what it looked like. | 看上去不是那样 |
[09:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:45] | But that’s the truth. Honest to god. | 但是这是事实 我发誓 |
[09:48] | Yeah, sure. Sure it is. You know what? | 是啊 当然 我很清楚 |
[09:50] | You’re just telling me all this | 你告诉我这些 |
[09:51] | because you guys want to use the warehouse for your show. | 无非是想用我的仓库演出 |
[09:54] | No, that’s not… I don’t even care about the stupid show. | 不是的 我压根不关心那愚蠢的演出 |
[09:58] | You said… you said you weren’t going to surprise me. | 你说过 你说过不会让我吃惊 |
[10:02] | I know. I know, and I’m sorry. But that’s not… | 我知道 我很抱歉 但那并非… |
[10:06] | Hey, shouldn’t you two be in class? | 你们不该在上课吗 |
[10:10] | Oh, um… I’m sorry. We were just… | 不好意思 我们正… |
[10:13] | Yeah, I can see that. Let’s go. | 我看得出来 赶紧走 |
[10:17] | – Can’t we just have… – No. | -能给我们… -不行 |
[10:18] | Let’s go now. | 现在就走 |
[10:26] | Okay, wait, so you think Nick did it? | 等等 你认为是尼克做的 |
[10:28] | Well, we’d like to talk to him about it. | 我们得和他谈谈 |
[10:30] | Wait. | 稍等 |
[10:33] | Yes? Okay. No, I’ll be right there. | 什么事 好的 不 我马上来 |
[10:37] | Apparently, Mr. Stratos is here, | 显然 斯超诺斯先生来了 |
[10:39] | demanding to speak to us. | 要求跟我们谈谈 |
[10:44] | Mr. Stratos? Want to come on in? | 斯超诺斯先生 进来好吗 |
[10:54] | Mike was just telling us about your warehouse. | 麦克刚和我们说了你仓库的事 |
[10:56] | That’s awful. I’m so sorry. | 太可怕了 我很遗憾 |
[10:58] | Oh, you’re gonna be when I sue you. | 等我起诉你们 你就知道后悔了 |
[11:01] | Uh, why… why would you sue us? | 你为什么要起诉我们 |
[11:02] | I never gave permission for the school to use it | 我从没准许学校用那里 |
[11:04] | to put on that play. So you’re liable. | 做演出场地 所以你们要负责 |
[11:07] | Yes, you did. We spoke on the phone. | 不 你准许了的 我们通过电话 |
[11:09] | I spoke with someone on the phone. Nick connected us. | 我和某人通过电话 是尼克接通的 |
[11:11] | Wasn’t me, ’cause I didn’t speak with anyone. | 不是我 我没和任何人通过话 |
[11:14] | Now get Nick in here. I want to talk to him. | 让尼克过来 我要问问他 |
[11:16] | He’s not here. He didn’t come to school today. | 他不在这儿 他今天没来学校 |
[11:18] | Then what’s his car doing here? It’s right out front. | 那为什么他的车在这儿 就在外面 |
[11:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:33] | Nothing, love. What do you need? | 没事 宝贝 你有什么事 |
[11:34] | – I wanted to talk to Mama. – About what? | -我想和妈妈谈谈 -谈什么 |
[11:38] | – I saw Nick and he was… – you saw Nick? | -我看到尼克 他… -你看到尼克 |
[11:42] | Here at school? | 在学校吗 |
[11:43] | He seemed really weird. | 他看起来很奇怪 |
[11:46] | Okay, come with me. | 跟我来 |
[11:53] | Callie, would you go back to class? We’ll talk later. | 凯丽 回去上课好吗 我们待会再说 |
[12:05] | 达芙妮 看”寄养发现”了吗 很多人在说你和布兰登的坏话 | |
[12:18] | 凯丽太虚伪了 想想凯丽做的好事 这一定不是真的 凯丽是个伪君子 婊子 我见过凯丽几次 这不像她 | |
[12:34] | Well, I just saw Nick and he seemed super weird. | 我刚见过尼克 他看起来很奇怪 |
[12:38] | So I take it you’re the girl… | 我猜你就是那个… |
[12:39] | the one who’s been messing with my son. | 玩弄我儿子的女孩 |
[12:42] | Mariana, this is Nick’s father, | 玛丽安娜 这是尼克的父亲 |
[12:44] | – Mr. Stratos. – Oh, hi. | -斯超诺斯先生 -你好 |
[12:47] | What do you mean, “super weird”? | “很奇怪”是什么意思 |
[12:49] | Um, well, he was just… | 他就是 |
[12:52] | It’s important you tell us everything that happened. | 告诉我们到底发生了什么 这很重要 |
[12:56] | Okay. Well, Nick was upset | 好吧 尼克很不高兴 |
[12:59] | because he thought that Mat and I were getting back together. | 因为他认为麦特和我要复合 |
[13:02] | We’re not, but he didn’t want to believe me. | 我们没有 但是他不愿相信我 |
[13:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:05] | You have been playing my son and he finally figured it out. | 你一直在玩弄我儿子 他终于发现了 |
[13:09] | – Okay… okay. – Of course he’s upset. | -够了 -他当然不高兴 |
[13:11] | No, it… it was more than that. | 不 不仅如此 |
[13:13] | He… he seemed off. | 他看起来不太正常 |
[13:15] | Off in what way, Mariana? | 怎么个不正常法 玛丽安娜 |
[13:17] | I don’t know, why? | 说不上来 怎么了 |
[13:19] | What happened? Did Nick do something? | 出什么事了 尼克做了什么 |
[13:22] | N-not that we know of, but there was a fire at the warehouse… | 我们还不知道 但是仓库起火了 |
[13:25] | – And we just… we don’t… – You think Nick did it? | -我们不… -你认为是尼克干的 |
[13:29] | Hey, I just confirmed, he’s not in class and no one’s seen him. | 我刚刚确认过他不在班里 没人见过他 |
[13:32] | Then where the hell is he? | 那他在哪儿 |
[13:34] | I swear to god, you people are incompetent. | 你们真是一群废物 |
[13:36] | Why don’t we go and see if Nick’s car is here, shall we? | 咱们一起去看看他的车还在不在 |
[13:40] | His car was right there! | 他的车刚刚就在这儿 |
[13:42] | So the kids just come and go as they please? | 所以孩子们都来去自如的吗 |
[13:45] | Mariana, why don’t you go back to class, okay? | 玛丽安娜 你先回去上课好吗 |
[13:48] | Uh, Mr. Stratos, d-do you think… | 斯超诺斯先生 你觉得 |
[13:53] | do you think that Nick would, uh, hurt himself or anyone else? | 你觉得尼克会不会做出伤害自己或他人的事 |
[13:56] | What are you asking me? | 你到底想问什么 |
[13:57] | Does he have access to any weapons? | 他有没有任何途径能接触到武器 |
[14:00] | Weapons? | 武器 |
[14:02] | Do you keep a gun in the house? | 你家里有没有抢 |
[14:07] | I have a gun. | 我有一把枪 |
[14:08] | Yes. I have a carry permit. | 我有持枪许可 |
[14:11] | But I keep it locked in the car. | 但我一直把枪锁在车里 |
[14:13] | Okay, do you think that we could check it | 我们能不能检查一下 |
[14:14] | and make sure that it’s still there? | 枪是否还在 |
[14:16] | – We don’t need to. – Humor me. | -用不着 -那咱就看看 |
[14:19] | There’s no point in… | 没必要 |
[14:23] | So let’s give Nick a call again, find out where he is. | 再给尼克打个电话吧 看看他在哪儿 |
[14:27] | Get down… everybody down. Stop the car now! | 大家都趴下 立即停车 |
[14:31] | Turn off the engine! | 熄火 |
[14:35] | Come out with your hands in the air! | 下车 举起双手 |
[14:39] | Whoa! This is a little bit over the top for cutting a class. | 不就逃个课嘛 这也太夸张了 |
[14:43] | Okay. What are you doing in Nick’s car? | 你为什么开着尼克的车 |
[14:45] | I… I just borrowed it so I could take Emma out. | 我借来带艾玛去兜风 |
[14:48] | In the middle of the school day? Nice, Jesus! | 正是上课时间 真有你的 黑素斯 |
[14:50] | So Nick is here? Nick’s on campus? | 那尼克还在这 在校园里吗 |
[14:52] | Look, it’s not his fault. | 不是他的错 |
[14:53] | I’m the one who asked him to borrow the car. | 是我要借他的车来开的 |
[14:54] | Nick’s got a gun. As far as we know, he is here. | 尼克有枪 就咱们所知 他人还在学校 |
[14:57] | – Yeah. – We’ve got to lockdown this school now. | -是的 -我们需要立即封锁校园 |
[14:58] | – Let’s get everyone in the office. – Are you serious? | -把大家都带到办公室 -你认真的吗 |
[14:59] | – I’ll call it in! – Stef, where are you going? | -我去请求支援 -史戴菲 你要去哪儿 |
[15:01] | I’m going to find our daughter! | 去找我们的女儿 |
[15:09] | – You okay? – Um, no, I need to tell you something. | -你还好吗 -不太好 我得跟你说件事 |
[15:12] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:16] | Moms know. | 妈妈们知道了 |
[15:21] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[15:23] | What we did in Idyllwild. | 我们在爱德怀做的事 |
[15:34] | How? | 怎么会 |
[15:40] | I told them. | 我告诉她们的 |
[15:45] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[15:45] | This is a code blue. This is not a drill. | 蓝色警报 这不是演习 |
[15:48] | – I repeat… -You two get into a classroom, right now! | -重复 -你俩快进教室 |
[15:51] | Come on, drop your bag. Get into a classroom, please. | 赶紧放下书包进教室 |
[15:54] | Out of the hallway, everybody! | 都别在走廊站着 |
[15:55] | This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. | 这不是演习 重复 这不是演习 |
[16:04] | Mom? Mom, what’s going on? | 妈 发生什么事了 |
[16:06] | It’s okay. Just go ahead | 没事 去吧 |
[16:06] | and get into your classroom right now, sweetheart. All right. | 赶快进教室躲好 宝贝 |
[16:08] | Do you know where your sister is… Mariana? | 你知道你的姐姐玛丽安娜在哪吗 |
[16:09] | – No, no, no. – Okay, honey. | -不知道 -好吧宝贝 |
[16:11] | – Mom? – Yeah, love? | -妈 -怎么了宝贝 |
[16:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:13] | I love you too, sweetheart. Just get in your class. | 我也爱你 快进教室 |
[16:16] | I repeat, this is not a drill. | 重复 这不是演习 |
[16:18] | This is a code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[16:22] | Code blue, this is a code blue. This is not a drill. | 蓝色警报 这不是演习 |
[16:26] | I repeat, this is not a drill. | 重复 这不是演习 |
[16:28] | What does “code blue” mean? | “蓝色警报”是什么意思 |
[16:31] | It means someone has a gun on campus. | 意思是学校里有人持枪 |
[16:31] | Maybe if I’m lucky, I’ll get shot | 运气好的话我被一枪打死 |
[16:32] | so I don’t have to see moms. | 这样就不用面对老妈们了 |
[16:34] | Brandon, what a stupid thing to say. | 布兰登 说什么傻话呢 |
[16:41] | Code blue, this is a code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[16:43] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. Yeah… I-I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[16:46] | I’m just a sub, so I’ve never been through anything like this. | 我只是代课老师 从没遇到过警报 |
[16:51] | Get those blinds, okay? | 把百叶窗合上 |
[16:53] | Everyone, we have to stay quiet and do what I say. | 各位 我们需要保持安静 照我说的做 |
[16:57] | I need this table in front of this door right now. | 用这张桌子把门顶住 |
[17:05] | Stack the stools on the table. | 再把椅子叠在桌子上 |
[17:07] | Okay, let’s do it. | 一起帮忙 |
[17:12] | Get on here. | 放在这 |
[17:13] | Now everyone down against the wall, okay? | 所有人俯身贴着墙壁 |
[17:15] | And remember, you have to be totally quiet. All right? | 记住 一定要保持安静 |
[17:19] | Code blue. This is a code blue. | 蓝色警报 蓝色警报 |
[17:21] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:23] | I repeat, this is not a drill. | 重复 蓝色警报 |
[17:25] | This is a code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[17:29] | Code blue. This is a code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[17:31] | This is not a drill. I repeat, this is not a drill. | 这不是演习 重复 这不是演习 |
[17:34] | This is a code blue. Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[17:38] | Code blue. This is a code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[17:40] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[17:42] | We are on lockdown. Get out of here, run! | 学校被封锁了 快离开这里 |
[17:45] | Go as far away from the school as possible. Don’t come back. | 有多远跑多远 千万别回来 |
[17:47] | Go, go, go. | 快跑 |
[17:50] | Code blue. This is a code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[17:52] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[17:54] | This is the final announcement you will hear over the P.A. | 这将是最后一次广播警报 |
[18:03] | Wait, we don’t open the door for anyone. | 等等 谁来都不能开门 |
[18:06] | Let me in, please. | 求你们让我进去 |
[18:07] | It’s Mariana… Mariana Foster. | 我是玛丽安娜 玛丽安娜·福斯特 |
[18:08] | Mariana. We have to let her in. | 是玛丽安娜 我们得让她进来 |
[18:10] | Absolutely not! We don’t know who else is out there. | 绝对不行 我们不知道外面还有谁 |
[18:13] | She could be with the shooter. | 她可能和持枪者在一起 |
[18:14] | She could be the shooter. Sit down. | 或者她就是持枪者 坐下 |
[18:18] | Open the door, please. | 开门 求你们了 |
[18:20] | Give me this. | 给我 |
[18:22] | Open the door, please! | 开门 求你们了 |
[18:25] | Please, let me in. | 求你们让我进去 |
[18:34] | Please open the door! I’m stuck out here in the hallway! | 请开门 我还在走廊呢 |
[18:38] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[18:47] | Open the door, please! | 求你们开门 |
[18:51] | Please let me in! | 请让我进去 |
[18:58] | Okay, they’ve called in SWAT. | 已经通知了特警队 |
[19:00] | They should be in within five minutes. | 他们再有五分钟就到 |
[19:05] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 打扰了 请问 |
[19:07] | – Yes? – Excuse me, I got one of those calls… | -什么事 -打扰了 我接到一通电话 |
[19:09] | A robocall saying the school is going on lockdown? | 自动语音电话 说学校封锁起来了 |
[19:11] | – Yes, that’s right. – What is going on? | -是 确实如此 -发生了什么事 |
[19:14] | Um, listen, there is no need to panic, | 听我说 不要惊慌 |
[19:17] | but we have reason to believe that there might be someone | 我们有理由相信可能有人 |
[19:19] | on campus with a gun. | 携枪进校 |
[19:20] | Wait, wait. Wait, excuse me. I want to take my son home now. | 慢着 抱歉 我现在就要带我儿子回家 |
[19:22] | I understand, but that’s not possible. | 我很理解 但现在不行 |
[19:24] | The best thing for you and for your son | 为你自己和儿子着想 |
[19:25] | is for you to go to the designated meeting area and wait there. | 你现在最好去指定的会面地点等待 |
[19:28] | I am not leaving here without my son. | 见不到儿子我不会离开 |
[19:30] | Listen, I know this is scary. | 听我说 我知道这事很可怕 |
[19:31] | – It’s scary. – It is. My kids are in there too. | -很可怕 -我了解 我的孩子也在里面 |
[19:33] | We have a job to do and | 我们现在要坚守职责 |
[19:34] | it is not safe for you to be here right now. | 你现在待在这里不安全 |
[19:36] | Officer Johnston, please. | 约翰斯顿警官 麻烦你 |
[19:37] | He’s going to escort you to the meeting area. | 他会护送你们到会面地点 |
[19:39] | – And please wait. – But we have to… | -请耐心等待 -可我们得… |
[19:41] | – It’s going to be fine. – talk to our kids and… | -会没事的 -和孩子联系上 |
[19:43] | It’s going to be fine, I promise you. | 会没事的 我保证 |
[19:45] | – Thank you for your cooperation. – It will be fine. | -感谢你们配合 -会没事的 |
[19:46] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[20:11] | Everything is going to be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[20:13] | All right? I promise you. | 听到没 我保证 |
[20:16] | You’re good. I got you. | 没事了 我在 |
[20:18] | 紧急警报详情 有可能发生枪击 汇总人员名单并汇报 还有 别大声宣扬 若有人在教室里看到尼克·斯超诺斯 请尽快通知我们 | |
[20:19] | You’re okay. | 没事的 |
[20:20] | I’m going to be right back, okay? | 我很快回来 好吗 |
[20:22] | Okay. Good girl. | 很好 乖孩子 |
[20:36] | Why are they asking about Nick? | 他们为什么要找尼克 |
[20:40] | The warehouse burned down. | 仓库被烧毁了 |
[20:43] | What? | 什么 |
[20:45] | With all the sets and everything. | 里面东西烧得一干二净 |
[20:47] | I heard when I was in the office. | 我在办公室时听到的 |
[20:50] | I’m really sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[20:52] | Maybe they think Nick’s, like, lost it or something. | 可能他们觉得尼克精神失常之类的 |
[20:55] | I never found Mariana. I assume she got back to her class. | 我没找到玛丽安娜 我猜她回教室了 |
[20:58] | Are all the kids accounted for? | 孩子们都有消息了吗 |
[20:59] | Uh, not yet. | 还没 |
[21:00] | But we haven’t gotten roll call back from all the classes yet. | 不过还没收齐所有教室的名单 |
[21:02] | We have Emma and Jesus here, of course. | 艾玛和黑素斯在我这里 |
[21:05] | And Jude is in his class. | 裘德在他班上 |
[21:07] | But we still haven’t heard anything back | 但还没有玛丽安娜 凯丽 |
[21:08] | about Mariana, Callie, or Brandon. | 和布兰登的消息 |
[21:11] | – What is taking so long? – Well, we have a sub in one class, | -怎么这么慢 -一个教室只有一台副机 |
[21:15] | so it might just take a little longer. | 所以可能会慢点 |
[21:17] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[21:25] | What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[21:27] | Sorry. Sorry, I just… | 抱歉 抱歉 我只是 |
[21:31] | This is what happens when I get nervous. | 我一紧张就会这样 |
[21:35] | Emma, come on. ‘Kay? Take a deep breath. | 艾玛 别紧张 深呼吸 |
[21:40] | It’s okay. We’re going to be fine. | 没事的 我们都会没事 |
[21:45] | I just can’t believe this is all because of Nick. | 我只是难以相信这一切都因尼克而起 |
[21:50] | Did he seem upset | 你今早见到他时 |
[21:51] | when you saw him this morning? | 他是不是心情不好 |
[21:54] | Yeah. | 有 |
[21:55] | Yeah, I guess he was kind of acting strange. | 现在看来确实行为怪异 |
[22:01] | He thanked me for being a good friend. | 他称我是个好朋友并感谢了我 |
[22:04] | Well, you are a good friend. | 你确实是个好朋友 |
[22:06] | But it wasn’t like that. | 但不是那种口气 |
[22:09] | The way he was talking, | 他的说话方式 |
[22:11] | it was more heavy. | 更沉重 |
[22:13] | Like he was going away for a long time. | 就好像他要离开很长时间 |
[22:16] | Or like… | 或者说像 |
[22:19] | Like he was going to do something to himself? | 像是要伤害自己吗 |
[22:29] | Hey, buddy, it’s your dad. Please call me. | 小家伙 是爸爸 给我回电话 |
[22:34] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别做傻事 |
[22:36] | Please. | 千万不要 |
[22:47] | We should get roll done. | 我们应该汇总名单了 |
[22:51] | Here. | 我来 |
[23:00] | Miranda Collins? | 米兰达·柯林斯 |
[23:01] | Abby Wheeler? | 艾比·惠勒 |
[23:03] | Dean Kudrow? | 迪安·库卓 |
[23:05] | Leo James? | 利奥·詹姆斯 |
[23:09] | Matthew Johnson? | 马修·约翰逊 |
[23:11] | Stephen Evans? | 史蒂芬·埃文斯 |
[23:12] | 如有持枪者进入房间你又无法逃离 众人皆应瞄准持枪者头部扔东西 并群涌而上将其击倒 而不应与其谈判或躲避 | |
[23:31] | 康纳 你在吗 | |
[23:41] | Hey, turn that off. | 快关掉 |
[23:43] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会害死大家的 |
[23:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:01] | Whenever I get scared or whatever, | 每次我感到害怕或者什么的 |
[24:03] | I do the sign of the cross on my hand. | 我就在手上划十字 |
[24:07] | It makes me feel better, | 我就会好受点 |
[24:09] | like I’m talking to god, or… | 好像我在和上帝对话 |
[24:12] | I know, it’s dumb. | 我知道 这有点傻傻的 |
[24:15] | No. I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[24:26] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[24:42] | So… You and Robby? | 这么说 你和罗比在一起了 |
[24:47] | Yeah, me and Robby. | 嗯 我和罗比 |
[24:49] | We’re talking about the same guy here, right? | 我们说的是同一个人吧 |
[24:53] | Wrestling Robby, not… | 摔跤的那个罗比 |
[24:54] | – Yeah, him. – With the… the hairy arms? | -是他 -胳膊上很多汗毛 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:02] | Ugh, they were so hairy. | 他胳膊上汗毛真多 |
[25:04] | When he would put his arms around me, he would tickle my ears. | 他搂着我时 会弄得我耳朵发痒 |
[25:13] | How long were you guys together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[25:15] | Couple months. | 几个月 |
[25:17] | I think you’re better off anyway. | 我觉得你比他强多了 |
[25:20] | I didn’t see you guys together. | 我没想到你们会在一起 |
[25:23] | Apparently, he didn’t either. | 显然他也没想到 |
[25:25] | Yeah, well, you deserve a lot more | 你值得更好的 |
[25:27] | than some knucklehead who cheats on you. | 他就是个劈腿的傻瓜 |
[25:31] | Okay, we got the last roll from the sub’s room. | 我们收到了代课老师那里的最后一份名单 |
[25:34] | And it looks like Brandon and Callie are in there. | 看起来布兰登和凯丽在那儿 |
[25:38] | Wait, I thought the sub was doing junior high? | 等等 代课老师教的不是初中吗 |
[25:40] | Yeah, they must’ve gotten pulled in during the lockdown. | 是的 他们一定是封锁的时候被拉进去的 |
[25:42] | Thank god. Looks like they’re the ones | 谢天谢地 貌似就是他们 |
[25:44] | taking the roll and sending the emails. | 写下名单发邮件给我们 |
[25:46] | – Let me see. – Okay. | -让我看看 -好 |
[25:53] | 我们是布兰登和凯丽 在弗雷的班 帮代课老师点名 凯丽 布兰登 你们还好吧 | |
[25:57] | 玛丽安娜 黑素斯和裘德还好吗 发生什么事情了 一切都还好吗 | |
[26:11] | Wait… wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[26:13] | This can’t be the last class. Mariana’s not here. | 这不能是最后一个班 玛丽安娜不在 |
[26:15] | No one… no one has Mariana. | 没人看见玛丽安娜 |
[26:17] | Okay, okay, I’m sure she’s fine. | 没事 她肯定没事 |
[26:19] | You know, we probably just missed her name somewhere. | 很可能是没看到她的名字 |
[26:21] | You don’t think she’s with Nick, do you? | 她不会是和尼克在一起吧 |
[26:22] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[26:29] | Mama… mama, where is she? | 妈妈 她在哪 |
[26:31] | – I don’t know, I don’t know. – Shh, keep your voice down. | -我不知道 -小声点 |
[26:38] | 蓝色警报之后我听到玛丽安娜在走廊 之后就没听到她的声音 我猜她进了另一个房间 | |
[26:44] | Lena? Lena! Hey, hey, hey! | 莉娜 莉娜 |
[26:46] | Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[26:48] | – I’m going to find Mariana. – Get down, get down. | -我要去找玛丽安娜 -趴下 趴下 |
[26:50] | Mike, if she is not in a classroom, | 麦克 如果她没在教室 |
[26:51] | that means she’s in this building somewhere alone! | 肯定是一个人在大楼里 |
[26:53] | I’m gonna go find her. Let me go. | 我得找到她 让我去 |
[26:55] | – Listen to me, I know you’re scared. – Get off of me! | -听我说 我知道你害怕 -放开我 |
[26:56] | I know you’re scared. But nobody’s going out there | 我知道你害怕 但是谁都不能出去 |
[26:58] | to be target practice for somebody with a gun. | 当某人练枪的靶子 |
[27:00] | I know it’s not what you want to hear right now, | 我知道你们现在不想听这个 |
[27:03] | but you are not leaving this room. | 但是你们都不能离开这个房间 |
[27:05] | Maybe she’s hiding out somewhere. | 也许她藏在什么地方 |
[27:09] | Unless she’s with Nick? | 万一她跟尼克在一起呢 |
[27:23] | Stef, we have all of the kids | 史戴菲 所有孩子都找到了 |
[27:27] | except Mariana. | 除了玛丽安娜 |
[27:31] | Move that perimeter back! | 把边界往后拿 |
[27:40] | What the hell is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[27:42] | I mean, seriously, why aren’t they telling us anything? | 说真的 为什么他们什么都不跟我们说 |
[27:43] | – Quiet. – You know what? | -安静 -我告诉你 |
[27:45] | We’re all just… we’re just sitting ducks. | 我们都是活靶子 |
[27:47] | Shut up. Okay? You’re scaring them. | 闭嘴好吗 你吓到他们了 |
[27:50] | You guys? There’s something wrong with Stasia. | 伙计们 史黛莎有点不对劲 |
[27:58] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:01] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[28:02] | – I have… – She… she has diabetes. | -我有 -她有糖尿病 |
[28:05] | This… this happened one time | 这种事发生过一次 |
[28:07] | and the teacher gave her sugar, I think. | 老师给她吃了糖 |
[28:09] | Okay, then we need sugar. Does anyone have anything sweet? | 好 我们需要糖 谁有甜食 |
[28:13] | Guys? Sugar. We need sugar. Nothing? | 伙计们 糖 我们需要糖 没有吗 |
[28:15] | Go, go, go! All right, let’s go, let’s go! Move, move! | 走走走 我们走 动起来 |
[28:18] | If Nick’s inside, he’s hiding. | 如果尼克在里面 一定是躲起来了 |
[28:19] | So we’ve got to get everyone out | 我们得把每个人弄出来 |
[28:21] | and do a clean sweep with dogs. | 然后让警犬彻底搜查一遍 |
[28:22] | We’ve got a secure area for the students. | 我们已经给学生们弄了一个安全区 |
[28:25] | We’re going to start quietly evacuating, | 准备开始悄悄疏散 |
[28:27] | one classroom at a time. | 一次疏散一个教室 |
[28:28] | We’ve got the master key to unlock and get everyone out. | 我们用万能钥匙开门 把大家先弄出来 |
[28:31] | Just wanted to let you know. | 就是知会你一声 |
[28:34] | Sit tight and we’ll get to you soon, okay? | 耐心等待 很快会把你们弄出来 好吗 |
[28:36] | Any word on Mariana? | 有玛丽安娜的消息吗 |
[28:40] | No. | 没有 |
[28:45] | It’s going to be okay. We’re going to find her. | 没事的 我们会找到她的 |
[28:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:50] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[28:52] | Nothing? We need sugar, guys. Anything sweet. | 没有吗 我们需要糖 甜的东西就行 |
[28:55] | – What do we do? – I don’t… I don’t know. | -我们怎么办 -我不知道 |
[28:57] | – Nobody’s got candy or… – Brandon, look in here. | -没人有糖 -布兰登 到这里找找 |
[29:06] | I think there’s a… | 我记得这有个 |
[29:07] | I think that there’s, like, an emergency bag somewhere. | 我记得这有个急救包 |
[29:11] | What, an emerg… what does it look like? | 什么 急救 什么样子的 |
[29:12] | Yeah, you know, like a backpack or something. | 对 就像个背包什么的 |
[29:16] | I found it! I got… I got it. | 我找到了 拿到了 |
[29:18] | – Give me that. – I got it. – Okay. | -给我 -我拿到了 -好 |
[29:20] | We should hurry up. | 我们得快点 |
[29:26] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[29:29] | Okay. Okay, I got you. | 好了 好了 糖来了 |
[29:43] | He’s just doing this ’cause he wants attention. | 他做这些就是想得到关注 |
[29:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[29:47] | He’s not straight. | 他又不是直男 |
[29:50] | Well, you’re not. | 你的确不是 |
[29:51] | You don’t know what you’re talking about, Daria. | 你不知道自己在说什么 达莉亚 |
[29:53] | Yeah, why are you being such a douche? | 没错 你怎么这么贱 |
[29:56] | Well, excuse me if I don’t want my friend to get hurt. | 抱歉我不想让我朋友受伤害 |
[30:04] | Hands on your head. Everyone against the wall. | 双手抱头 靠墙站 |
[30:06] | We’re coming in. | 我们要进来了 |
[30:09] | It’s all right, it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[30:12] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:16] | All right, let’s move. Come on, kids. Let’s go. | 走吧 来 孩子们 我们走 |
[30:19] | Go, go, go. | 跟上 |
[30:21] | Go, go. | 跟上 |
[30:22] | Keep moving. | 别停 |
[30:39] | – Go, go, go. – All right, let’s go. Come on. | -跟上 -快点 去吧 |
[30:42] | Hey, you okay? | 你好吗 |
[30:43] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – You okay? | -我很好 -你好吗 |
[30:44] | Yeah, go. | 很好 去吧 |
[31:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:21] | I just couldn’t lie anymore, Brandon. | 我骗不下去了 布兰登 |
[31:27] | I just needed it to be over. | 只想结束这一切 |
[31:38] | Well, it is. | 是结束了 |
[31:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:52] | Don’t apologize. | 无需道歉 |
[31:57] | Not to me. | 你没有对不起我 |
[32:12] | Back, back. | 后退 后退 |
[32:17] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[32:24] | Get out of the school. | 离开学校 |
[32:29] | Hey, did you find Mariana yet? | 找到玛丽安娜了吗 |
[32:31] | Just go to the holding area. | 先去安置点 |
[32:32] | We’ll come get you as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快去找你 |
[32:33] | – Okay? – Okay, I love you. | -知道了吗 -好 爱你哦 |
[32:33] | – I love you too. – Where is she? | -我也爱你 -她人呢 |
[32:35] | – Why can’t they find her? – It’s okay. | -怎么会找不到她 -没事 |
[32:37] | – I’m not going back there. – Lena… | -我不去那儿 -莉娜… |
[32:39] | – Why can’t they find… – Get down, please. | -怎么会找不到… -躲好 拜托 |
[32:40] | Why can’t they find her? | 怎么会找不到她 |
[32:42] | Why can’t they find her? | 怎么会找不到她 |
[33:10] | Come on, clear. | 来 安全了 |
[33:14] | This way! | 走这边 |
[33:20] | Get down, get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[33:21] | Down! Shh! Shh! | 趴下 别出声 |
[33:24] | – Shots fired! Shots fired! – Stef! Stef! Stef! | -有枪声 -史戴菲… |
[33:27] | Foster! | 福斯特 |
[33:30] | – Stef! – Foster! | -史戴菲 -福斯特 |
[33:32] | Stef! No! | 史戴菲 不要啊 |
[33:38] | – What the hell are you doing? – What are you doing? | -你这是干什么 -你干什么啊 |
[33:43] | Whoa! The teacher! The teacher has the gun! | 是老师 老师有枪 |
[33:45] | It’s the teacher! | 是老师 |
[33:46] | – On the ground! – Okay, okay! | -趴地上 -好的 |
[33:50] | – Sorry! – Everybody else, stand up, | -抱歉 -其他人都站起来 |
[33:52] | put your hands behind your head! | 双手抱头 |
[33:55] | Bring a gun to school? What the hell is wrong with you? | 带枪来学校 你有毛病吧 |
[33:57] | You almost got yourself killed! | 差点害自己挨枪子 |
[34:02] | Are you okay? | 没事吧 |
[34:02] | Some idiot teacher brought a gun to school. | 某个没脑子的老师带了把枪 |
[34:06] | Okay. You guys are okay? | 你俩没事吧 |
[34:08] | – You’re Foster, right? – Yes. | -你是福斯特吧 -是的 |
[34:10] | – Come with me. – Okay. | -跟我来 -好的 |
[34:13] | You’re with them. It’s okay now, all right? | 跟着他们 现在没事了 知道吗 |
[34:14] | All right, everybody, single file… | 各位 排好队 |
[34:15] | keep your hands on your head, out this way. | 双手抱头 从这边出 |
[34:25] | Keep going! | 别停 |
[34:28] | All the way out. | 一直走 |
[34:31] | You’re gonna follow him all the way to the yellow tape. | 跟着他 直到黄色警戒线 |
[35:40] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[36:41] | 康纳 我在 怎么了 | |
[36:57] | Hey, um, forget about Daria. | 别理会达莉亚的话 |
[37:01] | She’s an idiot. | 她是白痴 |
[37:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:06] | And thanks for being so cool | 谢谢你表现得那么镇定 |
[37:09] | when I was kind of freaking out. | 我当时都有点怒了 |
[37:30] | So, listen. | 那个啥 |
[37:32] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[37:34] | Today has been kind of intense, you know? | 今天真够刺激的 |
[37:37] | And we had a lot of fun. | 咱俩一起很愉快 |
[37:39] | And then, you know, thank you so much | 还要多谢你 |
[37:42] | for being so sweet about dumb-ass Robby and all that. | 听到二货罗比的事 还那么替我着想 |
[37:45] | – But… – But what? | -但… -但是什么 |
[37:48] | I just… I don’t want you to think that we’re, like, | 我…不想你误解 |
[37:53] | starting something up again. | 以为咱俩重新开始了… |
[37:55] | Uh… yeah, no. | 当然 没有 |
[37:57] | No, uh, I… yeah, no, I didn’t. Yeah, no. | 没 我…没那么想 |
[38:01] | – Okay. Good. – Yeah. Yeah, good. | -那就好 -没错 |
[38:04] | – Yeah. – Cool. | -好 -好 |
[38:11] | So we’ve swept the entire school. | 我们搜遍了学校所有角落 |
[38:13] | No sign of the Stratos kid anywhere. | 还是没有斯超诺斯家孩子的下落 |
[38:14] | We’ve got an APB out for him, but for now, anyway, | 已经发布全境通缉 但目前 |
[38:17] | everyone should go home. | 大家可以回家了 |
[38:19] | – All right, thank you. – Thank you. | -好的 谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[38:22] | Where the hell is he? | 他究竟在哪 |
[38:51] | Why don’t… why don’t you guys | 不如…你们 |
[38:52] | just hang out for a second, okay? | 先别进去 |
[38:55] | I’ll do a sweep of the house. | 我先检查一下 |
[38:56] | Just be extra careful till we know where Nick is. | 在确定尼克的位置前 多个心眼 |
[38:59] | All right? | 好吧 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:31] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[40:57] | Okay, it’s clear, guys. | 安全了 各位 |
[40:59] | Clear. | 安全了 |