时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Who was that guy? – That was Liam. | -那男生是谁 -他就是利亚姆 |
[00:03] | The foster brother you told me about? | 你跟我说过的那个寄养哥哥 |
[00:04] | You know what you did to me. | 你对我做了什么 你自己心知肚明 |
[00:05] | Go get the rest of your stuff and get home, please. | 去拿其余的东西 回家吧 |
[00:08] | No, Mom. I’m gonna live here with Cortney. | 不 妈 我要住在科特尼这儿 |
[00:11] | I want to see Mason. | 我想见梅森 |
[00:12] | If you wanted to see him, | 你要是想见他 |
[00:12] | you shouldn’t have bailed on taking him tonight. | 今晚就不该爽约不陪他 |
[00:14] | It’s come to our attention | 我们发现 |
[00:15] | that you allowed a registered sex offender | 你允许记录在案的性侵者 |
[00:18] | to build sets for a school play? | 为学校戏剧演出建舞台背景 |
[00:20] | – I’m Aaron. – Cameron. | -我叫亚伦 -卡梅伦 |
[00:21] | So why law school? | 为什么读法学院 |
[00:22] | I’ve been interning at the Juvenile Justice Project. | 我在青少年司法组织实习 |
[00:25] | Well, I burned down the warehouse, | 我烧了仓库 |
[00:27] | so they gonna send me to jail anyway. | 怎么做都要进监狱了 |
[00:28] | Nick, don’t. | 尼克 别这样 |
[00:30] | I love you. But we can’t be together | 我爱你 但如果你伤害了自己 |
[00:32] | if you hurt yourself. | 我们就没法在一起了 |
[00:33] | Okay, it’s okay now, Nick, it’s all over. | 现在没事了 尼克 都结束了 |
[00:36] | Can we not talk about it anymore? | 不要再谈这个好吗 |
[00:38] | I just want to be done with it, you know? | 我只想了结这一切 |
[00:41] | Mariana… | 玛丽安娜 |
[00:43] | It’s me, Nick. | 是我 尼克 |
[00:48] | Texting your lover? | 给你情人发短信呢 |
[00:51] | Yeah, I’m letting her know I can’t hook up tomorrow night | 我跟她说 明晚没办法去见她了 |
[00:53] | since it’s my first wedding anniversary. | 因为是我首个结婚纪念日 |
[00:59] | Does this mean that we’re not gonna celebrate | 就是说我们不会再庆祝 |
[01:00] | our first kiss anniversary anymore? | 初吻纪念日了吗 |
[01:02] | We absolutely are. | 当然庆祝 |
[01:03] | I want credit for those 10 years. | 那十年必须好好庆祝 |
[01:05] | We can celebrate both. | 可以两个一起庆祝 |
[01:07] | Plus Valentine’s Day. That’s a lot of expensive meals. | 再加上是情人节 这几顿可够贵的 |
[01:10] | Can we afford this? | 能付得起吗 |
[01:11] | You deserve it. | 这是你们应得的 |
[01:16] | You never treat yourselves. | 你们从来都不享受 |
[01:17] | You should go to Island Prime. | 你们应该去顶级海鲜吃一顿 |
[01:19] | Sorry we woke you, honey. | 抱歉把你吵醒了 宝贝 |
[01:21] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:22] | To wash my hair before school anyways. | 反正上学前还得洗个头发 |
[01:32] | Maybe we should take out a restraining order against Nick? | 我们是不是该申请一个针对尼克的禁令 |
[01:36] | Oh, because that was so successful with Brandon? | 因为布兰登那次很成功吗 |
[01:39] | No, it’s fine. | 不用 没事 |
[01:40] | Nick is in a secure treatment center. | 尼克在一个监管很严的治疗中心 |
[01:44] | – And they’ve taken away his phone privileges. – Fine. | -而且他失去了使用手机的资格 -好吧 |
[01:47] | A restraining order is not gonna make Mariana any safer. | 申请了禁令 玛丽安娜也不会更安全 |
[01:50] | Might have the opposite effect on Nick. | 说不定还会对尼克起反作用 |
[01:52] | What are we gonna do? She’s been in here every night. | 那我们怎么办 让她天天跟我们睡吗 |
[01:54] | Well, just keep up with her counseling | 继续让她接受心理辅导 |
[01:56] | and be patient. | 要耐心 |
[01:59] | Brandon, on the other hand… | 但是布兰登 |
[02:00] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
[02:04] | It’s been long enough, if you ask me. | 要我说 时间已经够长了 |
[02:06] | He’s in a honeymoon period. | 他正在蜜月期 |
[02:07] | Once that wears off and | 等这段过去了 |
[02:09] | responsibilities of being on his own start piling up, | 独立生活的重重责任 |
[02:12] | he’ll come running back with his tail between his legs. | 就会让他夹着尾巴回来了 |
[02:15] | Which is a lot better | 这总比 |
[02:16] | than with his middle finger in the air. | 对咱们举着中指好多了 |
[02:21] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[02:25] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[02:27] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 没事 |
[02:29] | When Mason gets used to the new place, | 等梅森习惯了新家 |
[02:31] | I’ll work on getting him to stay in his own bed. | 我就让他回自己的小床睡去 |
[02:34] | Oh, yeah, no, it’s… | 没事 |
[02:37] | it’s no problem. | 没什么的 |
[02:38] | I’ll make it up to you this weekend. | 这周末我补偿你一下吧 |
[02:41] | Are you worried Eddie might bail? | 你担心艾迪又要变卦 |
[02:43] | I hope not, | 希望不会 |
[02:44] | for Mason’s sake. | 看在梅森分上 |
[02:47] | I am a little nervous though. | 但我还是有点紧张 |
[02:48] | I’ve never even spent a night away from him. | 他从没有在外面过夜过 |
[02:51] | Well, you deserve a break. | 你也需要休息一下了 |
[02:56] | I was thinking maybe we should have a party. | 我在想也许我们应该办个派对 |
[03:00] | I think a party would be fun. | 派对应该会很好玩 |
[03:01] | I think we should do it. | 我觉得可以 |
[03:15] | Excuse me, are you new here? | 打扰一下 你是新生吗 |
[03:17] | Oh, uh, yeah, yeah. This is my first day. | 是啊 我第一天来 |
[03:20] | Maybe you could show me around a little bit? | 也许你能带我转一圈 |
[03:23] | Yeah, no, sorry. I’m not very rah-rah. | 抱歉 我没那么多时间 |
[03:26] | But if you’re free after school, | 但如果放学你有时间 |
[03:28] | I have this senior project I’ve been working on. | 我正在做毕业设计 |
[03:30] | – Maybe you could keep me company? – Oh, yeah? | -也许你可以陪我 -是吗 |
[03:32] | Yeah, I think I could do that. | 我觉得可以 |
[03:35] | I’m Callie, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我叫凯丽 |
[03:37] | AJ. | 阿吉 |
[03:43] | Welcome to Anchor Beach. | 欢迎来到锚滩 |
[03:46] | Some of the parents pulled their kids out after the lockdown, | 封锁事件后有家长办了退学 |
[03:48] | so they had a spot for AJ. | 所以空出名额给了阿吉 |
[03:51] | So how does he feel about being transferred | 高三中途转学 |
[03:52] | in the middle of his senior year? | 他怎么想 |
[03:54] | He’s happy to be going to a better school. | 他很乐意去个更好的学校 |
[03:56] | Especially one that Callie goes to. | 尤其是凯丽就读的学校 |
[03:58] | So that’s still on? | 所以他们还在一起 |
[04:00] | Seems to be. | 看来是的 |
[04:02] | Who can tell with those two? | 他俩的事谁知道呢 |
[04:04] | And what about us two? | 那咱俩的事呢 |
[04:07] | Are we on? | 我们还算在一起吗 |
[04:08] | Well, I’m just giving you some space. | 我只是想给你留些空间 |
[04:11] | Giving space or taking it? | 是给我的还是给你的 |
[04:14] | Are you still mad that I went after Gabe at Brandon’s party? | 你还在为布兰登派对上我跟加布走的事生气吗 |
[04:17] | I’m not mad, I’m… | 我没生气 我只是 |
[04:20] | I’m just worried. | 我只是很担心 |
[04:21] | I think he’s a trigger. | 我觉得他是个导火索 |
[04:24] | The minute he came back into your life, you slipped. | 他刚一出现 你就重蹈覆辙 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:34] | “Okay”? | 好什么 |
[04:35] | I won’t see him again. | 我不会再见他了 |
[04:40] | I don’t want any space between us. | 我不想要我们保持距离 |
[04:43] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[04:48] | I want you, too. | 我也想要你 |
[04:49] | How about right now? | 那现在怎么样 |
[04:58] | So what are you gonna do with all these pictures? | 那这些照片我们要怎么办 |
[05:00] | I don’t know exactly. | 我还不知道 |
[05:03] | It’s a photo essay. | 这是篇关于照片的文章 |
[05:05] | So maybe, like, on a big canvas, | 所以也许 贴在一张大帆布上 |
[05:08] | a mixed media collage. | 混合媒体拼贴画之类 |
[05:11] | Is there, like, a reason you’re doing this? | 你这么做 有什么原因吗 |
[05:14] | So I’ll graduate. | 为了毕业 |
[05:16] | I mean when you’re done and people look at it. | 我是说做好了让大家看的时候 |
[05:18] | Why should they care? | 他们有什么在意的理由呢 |
[05:20] | Gee, thanks a lot. | 我谢你 |
[05:21] | Well? | 那有吗 |
[05:23] | Is there something you’re trying to say? | 你有什么想表达的吗 |
[05:25] | I’m saying that I was in seven homes in seven years. | 我想表达我七年里去了七个家庭 |
[05:30] | Probably, like, write about how I felt in each house. | 也许 写下我在每个家庭的感受 |
[05:34] | And I guess the reason is… | 我想理由就是 |
[05:37] | to try to figure out why it’s hard for me | 弄清楚为什么对我来说 |
[05:41] | to trust anything is permanent. | 相信永恒什么的这么难 |
[05:45] | So what will you write about this house? | 那这个家你要写什么 |
[05:49] | That I felt safe. | 我在这里感受到了安全 |
[05:51] | I mean, until social workers showed up one day | 直到某一天社工出现 |
[05:54] | and took us away. | 带走了我们 |
[05:55] | – They say why? – Do they ever? | -解释理由了吗 -他们解释过吗 |
[05:59] | It was confusing though ’cause they were really nice | 我当时很困惑 因为他们对我们很好 |
[06:02] | and we thought they wanted to adopt us. | 我们以为他们愿意收养我们 |
[06:05] | But I guess not. | 但看来我错了 |
[06:09] | I do wonder what happened. | 我真想知道是怎么回事 |
[06:10] | Why don’t you go ask? | 你为什么不直接去问 |
[06:13] | Just knock on the door. Maybe they still live there. | 去敲敲门 也许他们还住这里呢 |
[06:15] | I’m not doing that. | 我不要 |
[06:16] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:18] | Because that’s not the point of the project. | 因为那不是这个设计的重点 |
[06:21] | I’m not interviewing my old foster parents. | 我才不要采访我过去的寄养父母 |
[06:24] | It’s not about them. | 这跟他们无关 |
[06:25] | It’s about me. | 只跟我有关 |
[06:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | I’m getting fired. | 我要被开除了 |
[06:35] | Love, they can’t do that. | 亲爱的 他们不可以这么做 |
[06:36] | Yes, they can. | 可以的 |
[06:38] | A registered sex offender | 一个有性侵底案的人 |
[06:39] | helped build sets for a school play and I knew it. | 帮忙搭建了学校表演舞台 而且我还知情 |
[06:41] | Okay, there’s gotta be something we can do. | 好吧 我们肯定还能做点什么 |
[06:43] | Something I can do. | 我能做点什么 |
[06:44] | I was the one that suggested it in the first place. | 这事本来就是我建议的 |
[06:47] | Do we have $20,000? | 我们有两万块吗 |
[06:48] | What? | 什么 |
[06:51] | Monte knows this attorney who specializes | 蒙绨认识一个律师 |
[06:52] | in helping people get off the list, | 专门帮人销案底 |
[06:54] | and that’s the discount rate. | 那还是优惠价格 |
[06:56] | Okay, how does this help you? | 这能怎么帮你 |
[06:58] | Well, if he can get Gabe’s record expunged, | 如果他能销掉加布的记录 |
[06:59] | it’s like he was never on the list | 他就没有案底 |
[07:01] | and then we did nothing wrong. | 那我们就没做错 |
[07:05] | All right, well, I hate to tell you this, honey, | 好吧 但我不得不告诉你 亲爱的 |
[07:08] | but we don’t have $20,000. | 我们没有两万美元 |
[07:11] | We do on a line of credit on the house… | 我们可以用房子抵押贷款 |
[07:12] | Uh, that is for emergencies. | 那是用于紧急情况的 |
[07:14] | Well, I think this is an emergency, honey. | 这就是紧急情况 亲爱的 |
[07:15] | If lose my job, I lose my income… | 如果我失业 没有收入的话 |
[07:18] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[07:21] | What if we do pay the lawyer? | 就算我们付钱给律师又怎样呢 |
[07:23] | You know, the fact of the matter is | 事实上 |
[07:23] | that Gabe doesn’t want us helping him. | 加布不想我们帮他 |
[07:25] | He made that perfectly clear. | 他说得很明白 |
[07:28] | How many of these places are we going to today? | 我们今天要去多少这样的地方 |
[07:31] | This is only the second one. | 这才第二个 |
[07:51] | Whoa, hey now. | 等等 |
[07:53] | You didn’t say anything about breaking and entering. | 你可没说过要非法入侵 |
[07:54] | I’m not breaking and entering. I’m trespassing. | 我不是非法入侵 只是擅自进入 |
[08:11] | So what’s the story of this house? | 这房子有什么故事 |
[08:15] | Not a happy one. | 不是什么高兴的事 |
[08:17] | I was raped by my foster brother. | 我的寄养哥哥强奸了我 |
[08:28] | Callie! | 凯丽 |
[08:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[08:36] | I’m taking some photos of the houses I’ve been in. | 只是拍几张我住过房子的照片 |
[08:41] | But we’ll leave now. | 我们这就离开 |
[08:43] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[08:45] | I’d like to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[08:47] | Please. Come inside? | 进去谈 好吗 |
[09:31] | I’m glad to see you, Callie. | 很高兴见到你 凯丽 |
[09:33] | I’ve had a lot of time to think lately | 最近我得闲想事情 |
[09:36] | with Liam in prison and my husband… | 因为利亚姆在坐牢 而我丈夫… |
[09:40] | We’re divorcing. | 我们在办离婚 |
[09:42] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[09:44] | I’m at an age when you tend to… | 到我这个年纪 |
[09:47] | reflect back on the mistakes you’ve made in life. | 开始回顾自己一生中所犯的错误 |
[09:50] | The mistakes that have haunted me the most | 最困扰我的错误 |
[09:55] | are the ones I made with you, Callie. | 就是关于你的 凯丽 |
[09:59] | You have no idea | 你根本不知道 |
[10:01] | how sorry I am. | 我有多懊悔 |
[10:05] | Sorry we ever brought you into this house… | 懊悔让你来到这个家 |
[10:11] | and allowed you to destroy our lives. | 让你毁了我们的生活 |
[10:18] | My son is not a rapist | 我儿子不是强奸犯 |
[10:22] | or a thief. | 也不是贼 |
[10:24] | But his life is in ruins. | 但是他的一生都被你毁了 |
[10:27] | And so is mine. | 还有我的 |
[10:31] | So, take your pictures | 尽管照吧 |
[10:35] | of a house that’s no longer a home | 因为你 |
[10:39] | because of you. | 这房子已不再是个家了 |
[10:45] | Sorry you brought me into this house, too. | 我也很抱歉你让我来这个家 |
[10:53] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:54] | Getting my pictures. | 照相 |
[11:03] | It hasn’t changed. | 还是原来的样子 |
[11:59] | – What are you doing? – Huh? | -你干什么 -啊 |
[12:00] | – Uh, playing piano. – In the bathroom? | -弹琴 -在浴室弹吗 |
[12:03] | Uh, well, you know, I… I was… | 那个…我… |
[12:06] | So you’re having a party and you didn’t invite me? | 你办聚会都不叫我 |
[12:08] | What’s up with that? | 怎么回事 |
[12:09] | Who told you I was having a party? | 谁说我要办聚会 |
[12:11] | Mat, who heard from Jasper. | 麦特告诉我的 他听贾斯珀说的 |
[12:12] | Seriously? You’re not inviting your sister? | 说真的 你不打算邀请你姐妹 |
[12:14] | Guess now that you moved out, you don’t care about us anymore. | 是不是你搬出去了 就不在乎我们了 |
[12:16] | That’s not true, okay? And it’s not really a party. | 不是这样的 那也不是个聚会 |
[12:18] | – All right? – What’s not a party? | -好吗 -什么不是聚会 |
[12:24] | Oh, hey. You’re home early. | 你提前回来了 |
[12:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:30] | Well, what you up to? | 干什么呢 |
[12:31] | Oh, I just came to practice. | 我来练习 |
[12:35] | Good. Well, that’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[12:39] | – What’s in the bag? – Oh, uh… not much. | -包里是什么 -没什么 |
[12:42] | Just, uh, I was running low on a few things, so, you know. | 只是有些东西快用完了 你知道 |
[12:45] | Oh, were you? | 是吗 |
[12:46] | – Yeah. – Yeah? Like what? | -是的 -比如什么 |
[12:49] | Like, you know, soap | 比如肥皂 |
[12:51] | and a tube of toothpaste and toilet paper. | 一管牙膏 厕纸 |
[12:53] | Oh, I see. That’s a bummer, huh? | 那真遗憾 |
[12:57] | Well, you know, this is a house, B. Not a Target. | 小布 这个家不会免费提供这些 |
[13:00] | So, unless you’re gonna pay for those, I’m gonna… | 除非你付钱 不然我只能… |
[13:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[13:14] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:21] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[13:21] | – Oh, I just got here. – Can I get you some tea? | -我刚到 -喝茶吗 |
[13:23] | Nope. I’m… I’m good. | 不用 |
[13:25] | We appreciate you being here. | 我们很感激你能来 |
[13:27] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[13:28] | Not exactly. | 不是很好 |
[13:31] | We wanted to talk to you about Gabe. | 我们想和你谈谈加布 |
[13:39] | – So this is Liam’s house? – Yeah. | -这是利亚姆的家 -是的 |
[13:44] | It’s amazing what horrors can lie behind a white picket fence. | 白色围栏内发生这么恐怖的事真让人惊讶 |
[13:47] | Yeah, right? | 是啊 你也觉得 |
[13:51] | Wait, what’s that? | 等等 那是什么 |
[13:54] | That was my bedroom. | 我的卧室 |
[13:56] | You went inside? | 你进去了 |
[13:58] | Yeah, his mom drove up | 我们在外面时 他妈妈开车回来了 |
[14:01] | when we were outside and invited me in. | 邀请我们进去的 |
[14:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:06] | To tell me how I ruined their lives | 告诉我 我怎么毁了他们的生活 |
[14:09] | like she was the victim. | 好像她是受害者一样 |
[14:13] | Do you think it’s safe to go inside these homes? | 你觉得进去这些家里安全吗 |
[14:17] | I don’t know, but I think I have to. | 不知道 但是我必须得去 |
[14:21] | I don’t think it’s enough to just stand outside. | 我觉得只是站在外面并不够 |
[14:25] | I think I need to go in, | 我需要进去 |
[14:27] | face the people that made me feel powerless, you know? | 面对那些曾经让我感到渺小的人 |
[14:34] | So we still haven’t talked about | 我们还没谈过 |
[14:35] | what happened with Brandon this afternoon. | 今天下午布兰登的事 |
[14:39] | Hey, you’re the one that said we need to | 是你说我们需要 |
[14:40] | let him feel the responsibility of being on his own. | 让他承担独立生活的责任 |
[14:43] | Like depriving him of toothpaste? | 这需要拿走他的牙膏吗 |
[14:44] | If that’s what it takes. | 如果这是代价我也愿意 |
[14:51] | Come in! | 请进 |
[14:54] | Hey, love. What’s up? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[14:56] | Don’t worry, I’m not coming to sleep with you. | 别担心 我不是来和你们挤着睡的 |
[14:59] | Honey, you know you can stay in here | 亲爱的 你想在这待多久 |
[15:00] | as long as you need to. | 就待多久 |
[15:03] | I think I know what might help | 我想我知道如何让自己 |
[15:06] | make me feel safe from Nick. | 不惧怕尼克了 |
[15:09] | Yeah? What’s that? | 怎么做 |
[15:12] | I think what I need to do is… | 我想我需要做的是 |
[15:15] | I need to go see him. | 去见他 |
[15:21] | I mean, he was on time and he couldn’t have been nicer. | 既然他准时到了 为什么不友好点 |
[15:24] | Really? ‘Cause I was thinking maybe I shouldn’t have told him | 是吗 因为我想也许我不该告诉他 |
[15:26] | that I’m living here. | 我住在这 |
[15:28] | He seems okay with it. | 他看上去没什么意见 |
[15:30] | You know, Eddie wasn’t always a jerk. | 你知道 艾迪不是总这么讨人厌 |
[15:33] | You know what? We should celebrate. | 知道吗 我们应该庆祝 |
[15:34] | Maybe we should have a party. | 也许我们可以办个聚会 |
[15:37] | Great idea! | 好主意 |
[15:38] | Hi, guys. | 两位 |
[15:41] | – Momma. – Brandon, Cortney. | -妈妈 -布兰登 科特尼 |
[15:44] | – Hello. – Well, someone’s thirsty. | -你好 -渴成这样 |
[15:47] | Oh. Uh, you know what? | 那个 |
[15:48] | – Cort, maybe you should take your beer… – Yeah. | -科特 拿着你的啤酒 -好的 |
[15:50] | …that I won’t be drinking ’cause I’m not 21. | 我还没满21 还不能喝酒 |
[15:55] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[15:57] | Just gonna take these inside. | 我先把这些拿进去 |
[16:01] | Well, it looks like someone is having a party. | 看来某人要办聚会 |
[16:03] | Oh. Oh, you know what? No, it’s not a party. | 不是聚会 |
[16:06] | We’re just inviting a few friends, yeah. | 我们只是请了一些朋友 |
[16:09] | – It’s more like a gathering actually. – Ah, well… | -实际上更像聚餐 -好吧 |
[16:11] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是的 |
[16:13] | Well, I was just out doing a little shopping | 我出来买东西 |
[16:14] | and I thought I would pick you up a few things, | 顺便给你带来一些 |
[16:16] | but it looks like maybe you don’t need them. | 但是看来你可能不需要 |
[16:18] | Uh, actually, you know what? | 等等 那个 |
[16:19] | I can totally take those right now. | 我现在正需要这些 |
[16:21] | Great. | 很好 |
[16:24] | Does Mom know? | 妈妈知道吗 |
[16:26] | Does she need to? | 她需要知道吗 |
[16:31] | Do you, uh… | 你 |
[16:33] | maybe want to come inside, check the place out? | 想进去吗 看看房子 |
[16:35] | Uh, maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[16:40] | We miss you. | 我们想你 |
[16:43] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你们 |
[16:48] | Be responsible, please. | 有点责任心 |
[16:50] | I will. | 我会的 |
[17:03] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[17:05] | Hi, Sheila. | 你好 希拉 |
[17:08] | Do you remember me? | 你还记得我吗 |
[17:12] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[17:14] | Oh, Callie! Come in! | 凯丽 快进来 |
[17:18] | Your project sounds wonderful. | 你的设计听起来很棒 |
[17:22] | I just hope you remember this home | 我只希望在你的记忆里 |
[17:24] | as a safe and loving one. | 这个家是安全可亲的 |
[17:25] | I do, yeah. | 确实是 |
[17:28] | You and Tom were really nice to us. | 你和汤姆对我们真的很好 |
[17:32] | Tom passed away last year. | 汤姆去年过世了 |
[17:35] | I’m really sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | It’s been hard. | 日子很艰难 |
[17:38] | Especially for Kyle, | 尤其对凯尔来说 |
[17:40] | losing the only father he ever knew. | 失去了他仅有的父亲 |
[17:44] | – So you adopted Kyle? – Yes. | -你们收养了凯尔 -是的 |
[17:50] | Can I ask why you didn’t keep me and Jude? | 我能问一下你们为什么不收养我和裘德吗 |
[17:56] | Didn’t they tell you? | 他们没告诉你们吗 |
[17:58] | No. | 没有 |
[17:59] | They promised to tell you. | 他们保证过会告诉你们 |
[18:02] | We wanted to keep you, | 我们很想收养你们 |
[18:04] | but because of our age and Kyle’s special needs, | 但由于我们的年纪还有凯尔的特殊需求 |
[18:07] | they wouldn’t let us adopt all three of you. | 他们不允许我们同时收养你们三个 |
[18:09] | Kyle had special needs? | 凯尔有特殊需求 |
[18:11] | Yes. You remember, he had dyslexia | 是的 他有阅读障碍 |
[18:13] | and impulse control issues. | 和冲动控制问题 记得吗 |
[18:16] | No, I just remember him being really sweet | 不 我只记得他非常乖 |
[18:20] | and kind of like Jude. | 有点像裘德 |
[18:23] | I felt terrible when they took you away. | 他们将你俩带走时我很难受 |
[18:27] | But you and Jude had each other | 可是你和裘德有彼此 |
[18:28] | and Kyle was all alone. | 凯尔只有他自己 |
[18:30] | And Callie… | 凯丽 |
[18:33] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:35] | No, it’s okay. I understand. | 没关系 我理解 |
[18:39] | How is Kyle? | 凯尔如今怎么样 |
[18:41] | Kyle is in prison. | 凯尔进了监狱 |
[18:44] | Well, in juvenile detention until he turns 18. | 在少管所待到满18岁 |
[18:48] | Then he’ll go to an adult facility. | 然后转到成人监狱 |
[18:50] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[18:52] | The rest of his life. | 无期 |
[18:56] | The legal term is “Nunc Pro Tunc,” | 法律术语是事后补正 |
[18:58] | meaning “Then For Now.” | 意思是追溯既往 |
[19:00] | Basically, it allows us to go back in time, | 基本就是容许我们追溯过去 |
[19:02] | re-try the case with the original ADA and judge. | 让当时的助理地方检察官和法官重审案件 |
[19:05] | Why would I want to re-try my case? | 为什么我要重审案件 |
[19:07] | Because the laws have changed. | 因为法律有所更改 |
[19:09] | And today, I believe you’d be found factually innocent. | 如今 我相信你会被证明无罪 |
[19:12] | Frankly, you never should have been required | 坦白说 你本来就不该被 |
[19:14] | to register as a sex offender in the first place. | 作为性犯罪者登记在案 |
[19:18] | How much is this gonna cost me? | 这要花费多少钱 |
[19:20] | Lena and I would be willing to cover your legal costs. | 莉娜和我愿意负担这笔诉讼费 |
[19:23] | No. No, I’m not comfortable with that. | 不 不要 这样我心有不安 |
[19:26] | It could be a loan that you would pay back. | 就当我们借给你的 你有时再还 |
[19:28] | How? I don’t have any money. | 怎么还 我一无所有 |
[19:31] | Well, we thought that if you were willing, | 我们想着 如果你愿意 |
[19:33] | you could do some work on the house maybe. | 或许你可以修葺一下这房子 |
[19:41] | What’s… what’s going on? | 这是…什么情况 |
[19:43] | Hey, love. Um… | 亲爱的 |
[19:45] | This is Steve Pargrave. He’s a lawyer. | 这是史蒂芬·帕格雷伍 是名律师 |
[19:47] | He thinks that maybe he could help Gabe out with his situation. | 他觉得或许能帮加布摆脱困境 |
[19:51] | Oh. Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:54] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:56] | I’m sorry you’re in trouble because of me building those sets, | 抱歉因为我造舞台布景将你卷入麻烦 |
[20:00] | and I don’t want you to lose your job. | 我不希望你失去工作 |
[20:03] | But I’ve been offered a deal. | 不过他们给我一个协议 |
[20:07] | If I plead guilty and agree to relocate, | 如果我认罪并同意搬离此地 |
[20:11] | I won’t do any time. | 我不会服刑 |
[20:12] | Where… where would you go? | 那你去哪里 |
[20:14] | I don’t know. I have a friend who works in Reno. | 我不知道 我有朋友在里诺工作 |
[20:17] | Wherever you go, you’ll have to register. | 无论去哪 你都得登记案底 |
[20:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:22] | But I can’t go back to prison. | 但我不能再回监狱 |
[20:25] | Look, I’ve already had a preliminary conversation | 我已经和助理地方检察官艾伦·威尔金斯 |
[20:27] | with the ADA, Ellen Wilkins, | 进行了初步谈话 |
[20:29] | who indicated that she wouldn’t object. | 她暗示她不会反对 |
[20:31] | And I know Ellen. She’s a straight-shooter. | 我了解艾伦 她是个正直的人 |
[20:33] | If you plead guilty to this parole violation, you’ll destroy | 如果你承认违反假释 你会永远丧失 |
[20:36] | your chance of ever getting off the sex offender registry. | 摆脱性犯罪者这一罪名的机会 |
[20:40] | Can you guarantee you can get me off the list? | 你能保证能销掉案底吗 |
[20:43] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[20:45] | But I believe the odds are definitely in your favor. | 但我相信你赢的几率很大 |
[20:48] | Well, I’ve never been a lucky person. | 我从来都不是一个幸运的人 |
[20:52] | And this plea deal is guaranteed. | 而这个认罪协议能保证 |
[20:56] | I’m really sorry I can’t help you. | 我很抱歉 帮不了你 |
[21:09] | So what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[21:10] | Her name was Martha Johnson. | 她的名字是玛莎·约翰逊 |
[21:12] | She lived a few blocks away. | 住在几条街之外 |
[21:14] | She was always very kind to Kyle. | 一直对凯尔很友善 |
[21:16] | He used to do a lot of odd jobs for her, | 他之前总为她做些零活 |
[21:18] | and then when they found her dead, well, | 后来警方发现她死时 |
[21:21] | they rushed to judgment. | 他们妄下论断 |
[21:25] | How long has Kyle been in juvie? | 凯尔在少管所多久了 |
[21:27] | Since the day he was arrested. Almost four years. | 自他被捕那天起 差不多四年了 |
[21:31] | They wouldn’t give him bail | 他们不允许保释 |
[21:31] | because he has distant relatives in Cuba | 因为他在古巴有远亲 |
[21:34] | and the prosecutor said he was a flight risk. | 检察官说他有可能潜逃 |
[21:36] | It was all so unfair. | 这一切太不公平 |
[21:38] | Police never looked at anybody else. | 警方根本没有调查其他人 |
[21:42] | They just saw this former foster kid, | 他们只看到凯尔是收养的孩子 |
[21:44] | a minority with developmental issues, | 有认知发育障碍的未成年 |
[21:46] | and they assumed he did it. | 就妄自认定是他做的 |
[21:48] | We couldn’t afford a lawyer, | 我们请不起律师 |
[21:50] | so all he had was a public defender | 所以凯尔只有一个公设辩护人 |
[21:53] | who I don’t think ever believed he was innocent. | 我看这人从没相信过凯尔是无辜的 |
[21:56] | We even had an alibi witness, | 我们甚至有不在场证人 |
[21:58] | but he never even talked to him. | 但他根本没找证人谈话 |
[22:00] | Kyle never had anyone on his side. | 没人站在凯尔这一边 |
[22:06] | He’s only 17. | 他才17岁 |
[22:08] | And he’s gonna spend the rest of his life in prison | 却要为件我真心相信不是他做的事 |
[22:10] | for something I know in my heart that he didn’t do. | 在监狱度过余生 |
[22:18] | Your mom said I can come up. | 你妈妈说我可以上来 |
[22:22] | Look, um… | 听我说 |
[22:27] | I told you, I’m… I’m not, uh, good at… | 我告诉过你 我… 我不擅长 |
[22:37] | I don’t like… | 我不喜欢 |
[22:40] | owing people. | 欠人情 |
[22:41] | Or having people owe me anything. | 或是别人欠我情 |
[22:43] | I just… | 我只是 |
[22:45] | keep my head down, and that’s how it is, you know? | 低调做人 就是这样 你懂吗 |
[22:54] | Don’t you… | 你难道 |
[22:56] | don’t you ever get lonely? | 你难道不会觉得孤独吗 |
[23:03] | Uh, I, um… | 我 |
[23:28] | At first he said no, but after he talked to Jesus, | 开始他不同意 跟黑素斯谈了之后 |
[23:31] | he changed his mind, | 他改变了主意 |
[23:33] | and I guess the ADA, Ellen Wilkins, | 还有助理地方检察官艾伦·威尔金斯 |
[23:36] | is supportive of Gabe getting off the list. | 大概支持加布撤销案底 |
[23:38] | So anyway, we’re gonna go meet with the judge tomorrow. | 不管怎样 我们明天去和法官见面 |
[23:42] | This is a good thing. | 这是好事 |
[23:43] | Yeah, he doesn’t have to move away, so… | 是啊 他不需要搬走了 所以 |
[23:45] | that’s gotta be a relief. | 你肯定是松了口气 |
[23:48] | Why are you being like this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[23:49] | You stood here less than 24 hours ago | 你不到24小时前曾站在这里 |
[23:51] | and said you weren’t gonna see him again. | 说你再不会见他了 |
[23:52] | And then Stef and Lena asked for my help. | 后来史戴菲和莉娜请我帮忙 |
[23:55] | And I feel guilty about Gabe | 而且我对加布这么多年 |
[23:57] | being on the list all these years. | 承担罪名感到内疚 |
[23:58] | I feel like this is part of my amends. | 我觉得这是我改过自新的一部分 |
[24:00] | Come on! Your amends? | 拜托 改过自新 |
[24:03] | He’s the guy that got you into drugs in the first place. | 他就是最初让你染上毒品的人 |
[24:05] | He didn’t make me an addict. I did that. | 让我成为瘾君子的不是他 是我自己 |
[24:08] | Mike, this is important to me. | 麦克 这对我很重要 |
[24:11] | And why can’t you have a little bit of compassion | 你为什么不能对加布的经历 |
[24:13] | about what Gabe went through? | 有点同情呢 |
[24:15] | I have compassion for you | 我同情的是你 |
[24:17] | and concern for your sobriety. | 我担心你重蹈覆辙 |
[24:21] | Is that what you’re concerned about? | 你担心的是那个吗 |
[24:23] | Or are you worried I still have feelings for Gabe? | 还是你在担心我依旧对加布有感情 |
[24:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:28] | Do you? | 你有吗 |
[24:36] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[24:39] | – What’s up, brother? – Are we the first ones here? | -最近好吗 兄弟 -我们是最先到的吗 |
[24:41] | Oh, my friends don’t show anywhere until after 10:00 earliest. | 我的朋友最早十点之后才会出现 |
[24:45] | – Your friends don’t have curfews. – True. | -你的朋友们都没有宵禁 -没错 |
[24:48] | – Jasper’s here. – Oh, come in the kitchen! | -贾斯珀来了 -快到厨房来 |
[24:49] | We’ve got beer and I’m making skinny margaritas. | 有啤酒 我还在做玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[24:53] | – Here you go. – What? | -给你 -什么 |
[24:54] | Little housewarming gift. | 一点乔迁贺礼 |
[24:55] | I heard you could use it. | 我听说你需要这个 |
[24:59] | Ha-ha, very funny. | 哈哈 真好笑 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I thought so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[25:02] | Actually, where’s your bathroom at? | 我能用一下洗手间吗 |
[25:05] | Are you serious? You just got here. | 不是吧 你才刚到 |
[25:06] | You’re gonna take a dump in the bathroom? | 就要去厕所上大号吗 |
[25:08] | Well, I’ve got no control over when nature calls. | 人有三急嘛 |
[25:12] | Yeah. And light a match. | 点根火柴除臭 |
[25:13] | And don’t forget the courtesy flush. | 还有别忘了冲水 |
[25:15] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[25:18] | 圣地亚哥县 地方检察官办公室 艾伦·威尔金斯 | |
[25:29] | Ellen. Hey, it’s Mike Foster. | 艾伦 你好 我是麦克·福斯特 |
[25:32] | Good, good. How are you? | 很好 你好吗 |
[25:35] | Oh, yeah. No rest for the weary, huh? | 连休息的时间都没有吗 |
[25:40] | Listen, I wanted to talk to you about the petition | 听着 我想跟你谈谈取消加布·丹克劳福特 |
[25:42] | to get Gabe Duncroft off the sex offender registry. | 性侵记录的请愿书的事 |
[25:47] | Oh, thank God you’re here. | 你们来了太好了 |
[25:50] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[25:51] | We’re it. Boring. | 只有我们 好无聊 |
[25:53] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[25:54] | Oh, it’s Cortney’s skinny margarita. | 科特尼做的玛格丽塔 |
[25:56] | Splash of tequila. | 里面放了点龙舌兰 |
[25:59] | Oh, my God, that’s not a splash. | 天啊 这可不是一点点 |
[26:01] | You made it! | 你们来了 |
[26:03] | Hey, Cortney. | 科特尼 |
[26:04] | Can I make you guys some margaritas? | 要不要来点玛格丽塔 |
[26:05] | I’ll just take a beer. | 我喝啤酒就好 |
[26:07] | Yeah, I’m good with water. Thank you. | 我就喝水吧 谢谢 |
[26:08] | Oh, come on! No fun! It’s a party! | 别这样 太无聊了 这可是个派对 |
[26:11] | Uh, yeah, maybe later. | 等会儿再喝吧 |
[26:14] | Maryann, you want a refill? | 玛丽安 要不要续个杯 |
[26:16] | It’s Mariana, but no, I’m good, thanks. | 我叫玛丽安娜 不用了 谢谢 |
[26:20] | – Hello! – Gabby! | -我来啦 -加比 |
[26:25] | Finally! Finally! | 你终于来了 |
[26:26] | Ooh, let’s get this party started! | 快玩起来吧 |
[26:28] | Girl, you got some catching up to do! | 我们得好好聚聚 |
[26:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[26:37] | I never should have told you Brandon was having a party. | 真不该告诉你布兰登办派对的事 |
[26:39] | Yeah, well, probably not. | 是不应该 |
[26:42] | Are we seriously going to spy on our son? | 我们真的要监视我们的儿子吗 |
[26:44] | We’re not spying. We’re checking on him. | 不是监视 只是确保一切正常 |
[26:47] | We had a lovely dinner. | 我们刚愉快地共进了晚餐 |
[26:48] | – Yes. – Can’t we just go home and continue celebrating | -没错 -就不能趁孩子们没回家 |
[26:51] | our anniversary before the kids get home, please? | 赶紧回家庆祝我们的纪念日吗 |
[26:54] | Speaking of kids, is that our car? | 说到孩子们 那是我们的车吗 |
[27:01] | It’s a very common car. | 那车型很常见 |
[27:02] | We can’t be sure that that’s our car. | 我不能确定那是我们的车 |
[27:04] | 6-Q-Q-C-6-4-2. | 车牌是6-Q-Q-C-6-4-2 |
[27:07] | You know our license plate? | 你竟然能记住我们的车牌号 |
[27:09] | Really? That surprises you? | 你真觉得奇怪吗 |
[27:10] | I’m a cop. | 我可是个警察 |
[27:12] | I cannot believe that our kids are at Brandon’s party. | 真不敢相信我们的孩子们参加了布兰登的派对 |
[27:15] | – What… – Really? That surprises you? | -搞什么 -这让你觉得奇怪吗 |
[27:17] | You’re a parent of teenagers. | 你可是青少年的母亲 |
[27:19] | And by the looks of it, it’s not much of a party. | 而且看起来也不太像个派对 |
[27:21] | It’s more of a gathering. | 只是个小聚而已 |
[27:25] | How much paper did you use? | 你用了多少纸 |
[27:26] | Not much, okay? | 没多少 |
[27:27] | – We should just call a plumber. – No, no, no. | -找个管工来吧 -不行 |
[27:29] | Plumbers cost money. | 管工收钱的 |
[27:30] | Well, if you can afford this place, | 你要是有钱住在这里 |
[27:31] | I’m sure you can afford a plumber. | 肯定也有钱叫管工 |
[27:33] | – I mean, what’s the rent anyway? – A lot. | -你花了多少租金 -很多 |
[27:35] | Are you paying like half? | 你出一半吗 |
[27:40] | I guess I will be, yeah. | 以后可能会的 |
[27:45] | So, like, are you having sex all the time? | 你们是不是一直做爱 |
[27:51] | So what do you guys do? | 你们都是干什么的 |
[27:52] | We go to school. | 我们还在上学 |
[27:54] | College? | 上大学吗 |
[27:55] | – High school. – Oh. Right. | -上高中 -是啊 |
[27:58] | Forgot you were cougaring out. | 我忘了你们才刚刚性觉醒 |
[28:00] | Shut up. Refill? | 别说了 续杯吗 |
[28:02] | – Yeah, I’ll come with you. – Yeah? | -好啊 我跟你过去 -来吧 |
[28:04] | So what’s the sex like? | 你的性生活怎样 |
[28:05] | Does he prematurely ejaculate? | 他早泄吗 |
[28:07] | Gabby! | 加比 |
[28:10] | Thanks for comin’. | 谢谢你们过来 |
[28:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:16] | – Thank you for inviting us. – Yeah, yeah. | -谢谢你邀请我们 -不客气 |
[28:18] | I see you got drinks. | 你们都有东西喝了 |
[28:24] | Yeah, it’s the first time Cortney’s had a night off | 这是科特尼第一次从母亲的生活中 |
[28:27] | from being a mom, so she’s… | 解脱出来 所以她有点… |
[28:29] | Oh, yeah. How is it being a dad? | 是啊 当爹感觉怎么样 |
[28:31] | Oh, I’m not a dad. | 我还没当爹呢 |
[28:33] | Mason’s not my kid. | 梅森不是我的孩子 |
[28:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:40] | Why are you not more concerned about the fact | 我们的孩子在一个可能有酒的派对上 |
[28:41] | that our kids are at a party where there might be alcohol | 还说不准有没有别的东西 |
[28:43] | and who knows what else available? | 你怎么就不担心 |
[28:45] | First of all, it’s probably not the first party | 首先 这可能已经不是他们去过的 |
[28:46] | they’ve been to where there’s alcohol, | 第一个有酒的派对了 |
[28:48] | and at least they’re with Brandon | 而且他们和布兰登在一起 |
[28:49] | and not some random house party with no parent home. | 而不是没有父母在的陌生人家 |
[28:52] | Oh, yeah, no, that’s right, there is a parent. | 没错 里面有的人的确为人父母 |
[28:53] | A 21-year-old girl with a toddler. | 一个二十一岁带着娃的姑娘 |
[28:56] | – I can’t. – What? What are you doing? | -我受不了了 -什么 你要干什么 |
[28:59] | Honey, if you barge in there like momma cop, | 亲爱的 如果你警察妈妈一样闯进去 |
[29:01] | you are going to alienate all of those kids. | 所有的孩子都会疏远你的 |
[29:03] | – What… – No, I’m not going to barge. | -那… -我不是要闯进去 |
[29:06] | Now I’m spying. | 这才叫监视 |
[29:23] | So it’s really good to see you and Mat back together again. | 看到你和马特又在一起真好 |
[29:27] | And… | 还有 |
[29:29] | I’m sorry I was hard on you about Nick. | 对不起之前尼克的事上对你太苛刻 |
[29:32] | It wasn’t cool. | 那样很不好 |
[29:35] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:37] | Ready for another? | 再来一杯吗 |
[29:38] | Oh, no, I think I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[29:41] | Wh– How many is that? | 你倒了多少 |
[29:43] | Who wants to know? | 谁知道呢 |
[29:46] | Okay then. | 随便吧 |
[29:49] | I don’t think he got a fair trial. | 我觉得他的审判不公正 |
[29:50] | Apparently Kyle had an alibi witness | 很明显有人能证明凯尔 |
[29:52] | who can verify that he was with him at the time of the murder. | 在谋杀发生时和他在一起 |
[29:55] | His lawyers, public defenders, never looked into it. | 而他的律师 辩护律师都没认真去查 |
[29:58] | Well, maybe he had a reason. | 也许他有自己的原因 |
[29:59] | Or maybe he just didn’t care. | 也许他根本就不在乎 |
[30:02] | Sheila thinks he’s innocent. | 希拉觉得他是清白的 |
[30:03] | Well, she’s his mom. | 她是他妈妈 |
[30:05] | If you knew Kyle, | 如果你了解凯尔 |
[30:06] | he was so sweet and gentle. | 就会知道他人又好又温和 |
[30:13] | It’s hard to imagine him killing anyone. | 很难想象他会杀人 |
[30:22] | He called you? | 他给你打电话了 |
[30:23] | But I thought he was locked up in a hospital. | 他不是被关在医院了吗 |
[30:26] | Well, he is, but… | 没错 但是 |
[30:28] | I mean, I don’t know how, | 我也不知道是怎么打的 |
[30:29] | but somehow, he got to use a phone. | 但他就是搞到了一台电话 |
[30:31] | Why– why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[30:32] | Because I didn’t want to freak you out. | 我不想吓你 |
[30:34] | Well, I’m freaked out. | 那我还是被吓到了 |
[30:36] | Well… | 那 |
[30:37] | you’re gonna be more freaked out because… | 你会被吓得更惨的 |
[30:41] | I’m going to go see him tomorrow. | 因为我明天要去见他 |
[30:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[30:45] | Because he still thinks that I’m his girlfriend | 因为他还觉得我是他的女朋友 |
[30:47] | and that we’re gonna be together when he gets out. | 他出来之后我们还会在一起 |
[30:49] | Yeah, because he’s crazy. | 是啊 因为他是个疯子 |
[30:49] | No, because that’s what I told him. | 不 因为我是这样告诉他的 |
[30:52] | To get him to put the gun down. | 为了让他放下枪 |
[30:53] | I told him that I’m still his girlfriend | 我告诉他我还是他的女朋友 |
[30:56] | and that… I loved him. | 我还爱他 |
[31:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | Well, I understand why you said those things, | 我明白你为什么要这么说 |
[31:08] | but why do you have to go see him? | 但你为什么要去见他 |
[31:10] | To tell him that I didn’t mean any of it. | 我要告诉他我说的不是真的 |
[31:13] | Because as long as he thinks that I love him | 因为只要他觉得我还爱他 |
[31:15] | and want to be with him, he’s gonna want to be with me | 希望和他在一起 他就会想找我 |
[31:17] | and I’m not gonna feel safe. | 我很没有安全感 |
[31:21] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:22] | I just… I guess I just need to… | 我需要 我想我需要… |
[31:26] | – Wait. Oh, my god! – What? | -等会儿 天啊 -什么 |
[31:28] | I– I think I just saw my mom. | 我好像看到了我妈 |
[31:31] | Guys, Mom’s here. | 伙计们 妈妈来了 |
[31:32] | – Wait, someone’s mom’s here? – Are you sure? | -等等 有妈妈来了吗 -你确定吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah, I just saw her in the window, I think. | 确定 我看见她在窗外 好像 |
[31:37] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[31:49] | – Is Cortney here? – Uh… yeah. | -科特尼在吗 -在 |
[31:52] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:55] | Can I, uh, get you a beer? | 来瓶啤酒吗 |
[31:57] | Oh, no thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[32:00] | Are you Cortney Strathmore? | 你是科特尼·斯特拉斯莫尔吗 |
[32:02] | – Yes. – Cool. | -是 -棒 |
[32:05] | You’ve been served. | 这是法院传票 |
[32:17] | – Anyone home? – We’re in here! | -有人在家吗 -我们在这儿呢 |
[32:22] | Hi, guys. How was your night? | 好啊 晚上玩得开心吗 |
[32:25] | – Fine. – Yeah, it was good. | -不错 -挺好 |
[32:26] | Good. | 好 |
[32:27] | – How was your night? – Oh, it was great. | -你们俩呢 -棒极了 |
[32:28] | We actually took your suggestion. | 我们听了你的建议 |
[32:29] | – We went to Island Prime. – Mmm. Delicious. I’m stuffed. | -去了普莱姆岛餐厅 -真好吃 好饱啊 |
[32:33] | Oh, yeah? Well, and then what’d you do? | 是吗 之后做了什么 |
[32:37] | Why would you ask us that? | 怎么这么问 |
[32:39] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[32:39] | But, you know, we did get you guys flowers. | 不过 我们给你们买了花 |
[32:43] | And a card! | 还有贺卡 |
[32:44] | – No way! Oh, my goodness. – Happy anniversary. | -不会吧 天呐 -周年快乐 |
[32:46] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢了 |
[32:49] | – Well, goodnight. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[32:51] | – Night! – Good night, my babies. | -晚安 -晚安 孩子们 |
[32:53] | Idiot. | 真蠢 |
[32:54] | I know what I saw. | 我真的看到了 |
[33:05] | You really want that? | 你确定还要喝 |
[33:07] | Yeah, I really do. | 是 确定 |
[33:09] | What is it, like your fourth? | 第四杯了吧 |
[33:13] | You’re not my dad. | 你又不是我爸 |
[33:16] | You’re also not Mason’s. | 你也不是梅森的爸爸嘛 |
[33:21] | But, you know, I don’t expect you to be. | 不过 我也不指望你是 |
[33:25] | I’m also sorry he kicks you in the head at night. | 你夜里睡觉被他踢到 我也很抱歉 |
[33:28] | Move back home if you want. | 如果你想 可以回家住 |
[33:40] | I love Mason. | 我爱梅森 |
[33:45] | And I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[33:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:54] | I’ve got a kid. | 我带个孩子 |
[33:55] | And a husband who’s suing for full custody | 现在前夫又要跟我争抚养权 |
[33:57] | because I’m an unfit mother. | 指责我是个不称职的母亲 |
[34:01] | Which I probably am right now. | 现在也许确实也不够称职 |
[34:04] | You’re not an unfit mother. | 你没有不称职 |
[34:08] | You’re a wonderful mom. | 你是个好妈妈 |
[34:13] | And a beautiful woman and that’s why I love you. | 人美心美 所以我爱你 |
[34:18] | You don’t need all this. | 你不必这样 |
[34:21] | I want it. | 我心甘情愿 |
[34:26] | And we’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[34:28] | Okay? Trust me, no judge would give Eddie | 好吗 相信我 就是只仓鼠的抚养权 |
[34:31] | full custody of a… hamster, | 法官都不会判给艾迪 |
[34:35] | let alone a child. | 更别说孩子了 |
[34:38] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:55] | Well, sorry for a boring night. | 抱歉今晚这么无聊 |
[35:01] | Company wasn’t boring. | 有你陪怎会无聊 |
[35:15] | Come here. | 来 |
[35:35] | So… | 那个… |
[35:38] | I don’t know if, uh… | 鉴于你之前的遭遇 |
[35:41] | if I should be careful | 我不确定… |
[35:43] | because of what happened to you, | 是不是该对你小心些 |
[35:45] | or if… | 或者… |
[35:48] | like, there’s things that don’t feel good or… | 你会对某些事不舒服 或者… |
[35:50] | Hey, thank you for asking. | 谢谢你这么问 |
[35:54] | But you don’t have to. | 但不用这样 |
[35:56] | I don’t want you to treat me like a victim or whatever. | 我不要你像保护受害人般待我 |
[36:01] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[36:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:06] | ‘Cause rape isn’t sex. | 因为强奸不是性爱 |
[36:08] | I know. | 知道 |
[36:11] | I just wanted to know if you need anything from me. | 我只想知道你是否需要我做些什么 |
[36:15] | If I do, I will tell you. | 如果有需要 我会告诉你 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:26] | So is that it? | 就这些话吗 |
[36:29] | I just, uh… | 那个… |
[36:32] | I know you’re Super Callie… | 我知道你是超级凯丽… |
[36:34] | but this business with Kyle, this is not your problem. | 但凯尔这件事 不是你的问题 |
[36:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:42] | I just want you to take care of yourself. | 我只想你好好照顾自己 |
[36:45] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:48] | I am. | 现在就很好 |
[36:56] | Okay, shouldn’t they have called by now? | 早该打来电话了吧 |
[36:59] | Well, these things take time. | 这种事需要时间 |
[37:04] | Is the judge, like, is he gonna make a decision today? | 法官…今天就会判决吗 |
[37:07] | Honey, I don’t know. | 宝贝 我不知道 |
[37:17] | We were expecting your call. Come in, come in. | 我们正等你们的电话呢 快进来 |
[37:21] | We, uh, didn’t want | 我们… |
[37:22] | to give you this news over the phone. | 不想在电话里宣布这个消息 |
[37:28] | I’m done. | 完了… |
[37:30] | I’m off the list. | 性侵案底销了 |
[37:32] | What? | 什么 |
[37:40] | That is fantastic. That’s such great news. | 太棒了 真是好消息啊 |
[37:42] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[37:47] | The ADA told me you called her. | 助理地方检察官说 你给她打过电话 |
[37:50] | Thank you for putting in a word for me. | 谢谢你 为我说好话 |
[37:53] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[38:03] | I thought you would be be back in New York by now. | 我以为你应该已经回纽约了 |
[38:06] | Yeah, um… | 那个… |
[38:11] | I don’t go to NYU. | 我不是纽约大学的学生 |
[38:14] | And my name is not Cameron. It’s Callie. | 我也不叫卡梅伦 我叫凯丽 |
[38:17] | I’m a high school senior. | 是高中毕业班学生 |
[38:21] | I was… | 那天… |
[38:22] | just having, like, a really bad day | 我心情不好 |
[38:23] | and I guess I just… I didn’t want to… | 大概只是…想… |
[38:26] | be me for a little while. | 换个身份 |
[38:28] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[38:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:34] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:36] | I understand that, | 我能理解 |
[38:37] | wanting a vacation from yourself. | 离开自己放个小假 |
[38:42] | Was the, uh, boyfriend part… | 有男朋友那句话… |
[38:44] | True. | 是真的 |
[38:45] | Awesome. | 好吧 |
[38:49] | So is this why you wanted to see me, | 所以你来见我吗 |
[38:51] | to come clean? | 来向我坦白的 |
[38:53] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:55] | And also… | 此外… |
[38:57] | you said you work at the Juvenile Justice Center. | 你说你在青年司法组织实习 |
[39:00] | I do, yeah. | 是的 |
[39:01] | Okay, so I was wondering if you know anything | 不知道你是否听说过 |
[39:02] | about a murder case involving Kyle Snow. | 涉及凯尔·斯诺的谋杀案 |
[39:05] | He was 14 when he was accused of murder, | 他14岁被控谋杀 |
[39:07] | and I’m not sure he got a fair trial. | 我认为他没有受到公正的审判 |
[39:18] | Be right back here if you need me, okay? | 需要的话 我立马过来 |
[39:20] | Okay. | 行了 |
[39:22] | Thank you, Mrs. Adams Foster. | 谢谢 亚当斯·福斯特女士 |
[39:34] | We can’t touch or hug. It’s a… it’s a rule. | 不能拥抱 或肢体接触 这是规定 |
[39:39] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[39:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:47] | For coming to see me. | 来看我 |
[39:53] | I… | 我… |
[39:55] | I needed to talk to you. | 得跟你谈谈 |
[39:58] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:00] | Look, I’m so sorry I scared you. | 我很抱歉吓到了你 |
[40:03] | And for everything I did. | 我为所做的一切 |
[40:05] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真心向你道歉 |
[40:10] | And I am… I’m really trying to get better. | 我…真的在努力变好 |
[40:15] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[40:17] | I want you to get better. | 我希望你好起来 |
[40:18] | You’re the reason I’m still here. | 正是因为你 我才有机会在这 |
[40:21] | And alive. | 还有幸活着 |
[40:24] | I really think I would have killed myself | 如果不是因为…你说爱我 |
[40:26] | if… if you didn’t tell me | 我真可能 |
[40:28] | that you love me. | 已经自杀了 |
[40:29] | That meant so much. | 那句话太重要了 |
[40:32] | The fact that someone as beautiful as you are | 如你这般美丽的姑娘 |
[40:36] | loves me. | 竟爱着我… |
[40:41] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:44] | You’re like my reason for living. | 你就是我活下去的理由 |
[40:51] | I do love you | 我的确爱你 |
[40:54] | and want you to get better, but… | 希望你好起来 但… |
[40:59] | not for me… | 不要为了我这么做… |
[41:02] | but for yourself. | 而要为你自己 |
[41:05] | As long as I have you, I can do that. | 只要我拥有你 我能做到 |
[41:09] | I do have you, right? | 我没有失去你吧 |
[41:19] | Yes, you do. | 没有 |
[46:01] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |