时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh, don’t forget you’re picking up Mason | 别忘了你下午要去学前班 |
[00:02] | from preschool this afternoon. | 接梅森 |
[00:04] | I was hoping I could get some time to practice. | 我本来还想练会儿琴呢 |
[00:05] | There’s not a lot of time before the audition. | 试演的日子就快到了 |
[00:07] | His moms are blaming him | 他妈妈们 |
[00:08] | for everything that happened with Callie. | 把和凯丽的事都怪在了他头上 |
[00:10] | What do you mean, | 什么意思 |
[00:10] | – “Everything that happened with Callie”? – They had sex. | -他和凯丽的什么事 -他们上床了 |
[00:13] | We don’t have time to keep building | 我们没有时间一遍一遍 |
[00:14] | and rebuilding this robot | 重新做机器人 |
[00:15] | if we want to be ready for competition in three days. | 要是我们还打算参加三天后的比赛的话 |
[00:18] | But you do have time to go visit Nick? | 但你却有去见尼克的时间 |
[00:20] | He’s locked up. | 他被关着呢 |
[00:21] | Not that locked up if he has access to a phone | 要是能拿到手机总是给你发短信 |
[00:23] | and is texting you constantly. | 关不关也没区别 |
[00:24] | Look, an innocent 17-year-old kid is gonna | 一个17岁的无辜孩子 |
[00:26] | spend the rest of his life in prison | 就要因为你不说实话 |
[00:28] | if you don’t tell the truth. | 一辈子被关在监狱 |
[00:29] | You need to leave me alone. | 你离我远点 |
[00:31] | I have some tax issues with the IRS. | 我和税务局发生了点纠纷 |
[00:34] | – We’re selling the house. – Why? | -我们要把房子卖了 -为什么 |
[00:36] | You’re kidding me, right? | 你们是开玩笑的吧 |
[00:38] | Well, we obviously can’t show the house like this. | 显然我们不能拿这个样子给人看 |
[00:40] | I mean, you’re gonna need to get rid of half the furniture | 你得处理掉大半家具 |
[00:42] | and all of this… clutter. | 和这些没用的东西 |
[00:44] | And these are gonna have to go. | 那些也得撤掉 |
[00:45] | People want to picture their lives in the home, | 客户想要的是假想自己的住进来的生活 |
[00:47] | not yours. | 不是你们的 |
[00:48] | Moms! | 妈妈 |
[00:51] | The robotics competition is tomorrow. | 机器人比赛明天就要开始了 |
[00:53] | Can’t Brandon take a break for like 20 minutes? | 就不能让布兰登休息一下下吗 |
[00:56] | 我需要用C语言编程 思路都被C小调挤跑了 | |
[00:58] | – Major. – Please. | -是C大调 -拜托 |
[01:02] | – Sorry. – And have you considered | -抱歉 -你们考不考虑 |
[01:03] | having the house professionally cleaned? | 找专业人士清理一下房子 |
[01:13] | – Sounds like Brandon’s here. – Yeah, | -看来布兰登在 -是的 |
[01:14] | he has his Juilliard audition in a couple of days. | 朱利亚音乐学院试奏就快到了 |
[01:18] | Hey, I was thinking maybe tomorrow after school, | 我在想也许明天下午放学后 |
[01:21] | I could come over. | 我可以去你家 |
[01:22] | I mean, if you’re sure that Mike will be at work. | 要是你能确定麦克要值班的话 |
[01:26] | Yeah, well… | 这个 |
[01:29] | Mike doesn’t want us hooking up at the apartment. | 麦克不希望我们在他家太亲密 |
[01:34] | Okay, so where does Mike want us hooking up? | 那麦克希望我们在哪亲密 |
[01:39] | Well, Mike didn’t say. | 这个他没说哎 |
[01:43] | I mean, he’d probably never know. | 我们可以不告诉他 |
[01:45] | No, no. I mean, if he doesn’t want me there. | 算了 他不希望我过去就别去了 |
[01:47] | I– I just think it’s because | 我觉得是因为 |
[01:49] | he kind of sees you like a daughter, in a way. | 他心里是把你当女儿的 |
[01:54] | – How about here? – When is there not someone at my house? | -这里怎么样 -我家啥时候能没人啊 |
[01:58] | When they’re at school and work. | 大家都上班上学时 |
[02:03] | And what are these? | 这些是什么 |
[02:05] | Oh, those are case file– It’s a long story. | 那些是案件卷宗 说来话长了 |
[02:08] | Okay, well, they’re gonna need to be moved. | 好吧 需要处理掉 |
[02:09] | So, how soon do we think we can get this place presentable? | 所以 屋子什么时候能开始展示 |
[02:15] | A couple of weeks? | 可能需要几周 |
[02:16] | Let’s say a week. | 一周内搞定 |
[02:17] | We’re coming up on the holidays, | 就快过节了 |
[02:18] | nobody’s house-hunting then. | 过节没人买房 |
[02:20] | Okay, we will do the best we can. | 好吧 我们尽力 |
[02:22] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[02:25] | – Hi, AJ. – Uh, hey. | -你好 阿吉 -你好 |
[02:29] | – So, I’ll– I’ll see you tomorrow? – Yeah. | -那 我们明天见吧 -好 |
[02:32] | All right. | 好 |
[02:35] | – Hey. – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[02:36] | – So, as I was saying– – How much does the robot weigh? | -如我所说 -机器人多重 |
[02:39] | – 117 lbs! – What’s the weight limit? | -117磅 -重量限制呢 |
[02:42] | 120 120! | |
[02:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[02:46] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[02:49] | Hello. Hi. | 有人呢 有人 |
[02:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:53] | – See you tomorrow. – Bye. | -明天见 -再见 |
[02:55] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[02:56] | – I didn’t hear you! – 120! | -你说什么 -120 |
[02:59] | – What? – One– | -什么 -一百 |
[03:00] | Jesus, can you just go up there, please? | 黑素斯你上去说行吗 |
[03:03] | Hey, stop yelling! We have company! | 你别喊了 家里有客人 |
[03:07] | So, this should go without saying, but we’re gonna need | 所以应该不需要我说 展示的时候 |
[03:09] | all of the kids out of the house for the showings. | 孩子们不能留在屋子里 |
[03:11] | We want people to experience this | 我们要让客人觉得这里是个 |
[03:13] | as a quiet and serene home, | 安静舒适的家 |
[03:16] | not a college dorm. Okay? | 不是大学宿舍 好吗 |
[03:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:22] | Oh, hello. We’re looking for a Callie Adams Foster. | 你好 我们在找凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[03:26] | Okay then, talk soon. | 好吧 回见 |
[03:29] | Brandon, can you please stop for a minute? | 布兰登 你停一下好吗 |
[03:32] | I’m Callie’s mom. | 我是凯丽的母亲 |
[03:33] | What do you need to see her for? | 你找她有什么事 |
[03:35] | – What’s going on? – Are you Callie? | -怎么了 -你是凯丽吗 |
[03:38] | – Yes. – Do you know a man named Patrick Molloy? | -是我 -你认识帕特里克·莫洛伊吗 |
[04:27] | – Sorry to disrupt your evening. – Not at all. | -抱歉打扰了 -没事 |
[04:28] | Thank you for stopping by. Be safe, guys. | 谢谢你能来 你们路上小心 |
[04:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:39] | You went by his work several times, Callie? | 你去了他工作的地方好几次吗 凯丽 |
[04:41] | It was only twice. | 就两次 |
[04:43] | He’s accusing you of harassment. | 他告你骚扰 |
[04:44] | This is serious, Callie. | 这很严重的 凯丽 |
[04:46] | All I did was try to talk to him about Kyle. | 我只是想跟他聊聊凯尔的事 |
[04:48] | You told his boss he’s a child molester. | 你跟他上司说他是恋童癖 |
[04:50] | – Well, he is. – I understand | -这是实话 -我理解 |
[04:52] | that you’re upset, okay? | 你很生气 好吗 |
[04:53] | I am too, but I am already looking into Molloy | 我也生气 但我已经在调查莫洛伊 |
[04:56] | and why the molestation charges were dropped. | 在调查为什么猥亵罪被撤销了 |
[04:58] | We know why they were dropped. | 我们很清楚为什么 |
[04:59] | He made a deal with the detective on Kyle’s case. | 他和负责凯尔案子的探员做了交易 |
[05:02] | He changes his story and in return, | 他修改证词 作为回报 |
[05:03] | he gets away with abusing some poor kid, | 他虐待了一个可怜孩子的事就不追究了 |
[05:06] | and Kyle goes to prison for the rest of his life | 然后凯尔还得为一个不是他犯下的罪 |
[05:07] | for something he didn’t do. It’s not right. | 去蹲一辈子监狱 这不公平 |
[05:10] | We don’t know a deal was made, Callie. | 我们都不确定他做了交易 凯丽 |
[05:12] | But regardless, listen, I am the police officer here, okay? | 但不论如何 警察是我 好吗 |
[05:16] | Please let me handle this. Do you understand? | 这件事让我来解决 明白了吗 |
[05:21] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[05:23] | Okay. | 明白了 |
[05:29] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[05:30] | Yes. | 可以 |
[05:32] | Oh, hey, we need to clean out the house, | 对了 我们得清理房子 |
[05:34] | so I need you to take those case files | 所以你那些案件卷宗 |
[05:36] | back to wherever you got them, please. | 需要你送回拿来的地方 好吗 |
[05:42] | I don’t want her involved in this. | 我不想让她卷进来 |
[05:44] | She has enough to focus on with her senior project | 她需要考虑的事很多 毕业设计 |
[05:47] | and where the hell’s she’s gonna apply to college. | 还有未来的升学问题 |
[05:48] | I don’t need her solving cold cases. | 我不想她去管什么陈年旧案 |
[05:50] | I hear you. I do. | 我理解 真的 |
[05:53] | And hopefully, with those | 而且 |
[05:53] | police officers stopping by here tonight, | 那些警员今晚的警告 |
[05:55] | she is no longer gonna be playing amateur detective. | 也许能让她放弃做业余侦探的想法 |
[05:58] | – Okay? – She better not. | -好吗 -她最好放弃 |
[06:00] | You know what? It would be great if you could focus | 我得说 我觉得你也需要 |
[06:02] | a little more on what’s going on at home, too. | 多关心关心家里的事 |
[06:04] | We’ve got enough on our plate right now. | 我们的事已经够多了 |
[07:18] | Welcome to the FIRST Robotics | 欢迎来到加州南部 |
[07:19] | Southern California Regional Competition. | 第一机器人区域竞赛 |
[07:22] | Every team must have their robot inspected | 所有参赛队伍在赛前 |
[07:24] | before our games begin. | 必须通过机器人检查 |
[07:26] | And once you’re cleared to play, | 检查结束后 |
[07:27] | one of our referees will | 将有裁判 |
[07:28] | run down the rules of today’s tournament. | 为大家介绍今天的比赛规则 |
[07:31] | Next up at the weigh station, the Bagel Bytes. | 测重台的下一个队伍 零字节 |
[07:33] | Academics, you’re on deck. | 学院派 请准备 |
[07:35] | Hey, hey, let’s not be intimidated, okay? | 别被这阵势吓到了 好吗 |
[07:37] | You guys are ready. | 你们没问题的 |
[07:39] | Remember the FIRST Robotics mantra? | 还记得第一机器人的口号吗 |
[07:41] | Gracious professionalism and “Coopertition.” | 专业过硬 团队合作 |
[07:44] | Yeah. Oh, great. | 没错 真好 |
[07:49] | – Who’s that? – Palomar Academy. | -谁呀 -帕洛马尔学院的 |
[07:51] | Regional champs the last four years. | 四年蝉联区域冠军了 |
[07:53] | – They’re all, like, adults. – Is that allowed? | -他们都 不像学生 -这也可以吗 |
[07:56] | It’s a little controversial. | 有些争议 |
[07:57] | Their “Coach” is an aerospace engineer. | 他们的指导员是位航天工程师 |
[08:00] | All the other mentors | 其他导师 |
[08:01] | also worked in the field, one way or another, | 也有各自的实战经验 |
[08:03] | but technically, yeah, it’s allowed. | 但是严格的说 是允许的 |
[08:06] | What, so they need two mentors per kid? | 所以他们每个队员都配两个导师吗 |
[08:09] | Hey, good to see you again, Greg. | 很高兴又见到你了 格雷格 |
[08:11] | It’s Craig. You know it’s Craig. | 是克雷格 你知道的 |
[08:13] | Right. Look, we’re in the same alliance this first round, | 是 听着 第一局我们是联盟 |
[08:17] | which means your team should be sitting pretty | 也就是说第二局你们乖乖的 |
[08:22] | when we start round two. | 坐着看就行 |
[08:24] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[08:28] | Go, Team Palomar! Systems check in five! | 帕洛马尔队加油 五分钟后检查系统 |
[08:31] | – We’re never gonna beat them. – Hey, never say never. | -我们赢不了的 -一切皆有可能 |
[08:34] | And winning isn’t everything. | 而且胜利也不是最重要的 |
[08:36] | Remember, guys, this is a coopertition. | 记住 各位 这是合作 |
[08:40] | Okay, let’s weigh this thing in. | 好的 我们去称称重吧 |
[08:45] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[08:47] | – Hey there. – What are you doing here? | -你好啊 -你来干什么 |
[08:50] | Just came to watch you lose. | 来看看你们是怎么输的 |
[08:51] | Oh yeah? Well, you’re gonna be very disappointed. | 是吗 那恐怕要让你失望了 |
[08:54] | – So, you got a hanging arm? – Yeah, we do. | -所以你们装了悬臂 -没错 |
[08:58] | – And it works? – Why would | -能用吗 -不能用 |
[09:00] | we have a hanging arm if it didn’t work? | 我们装它干什么 |
[09:02] | We also have an autonomous program. | 我们还装了自主程序 |
[09:03] | – And it’s a great high shooter. – Well, we’ll see, I guess. | -高射也很厉害 -是骡子是马牵出来溜溜 |
[09:07] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[09:11] | Yeah, losing is not an option. | 我们绝对不能输 |
[09:14] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[09:15] | If we don’t make the top six, I’m gonna kill somebody. | 要是进不了前六 我就要杀人了 |
[09:19] | 120.5. | 120.5磅 |
[09:21] | You’re half a pound overweight. | 你们超重了半磅 |
[09:24] | You told me it was 117 lbs. | 你跟我说重量是117磅的 |
[09:26] | Well, yeah, that’s what Emma said. | 没错 艾玛说的 |
[09:27] | Wow. Way to throw me under the bus. | 出卖人倒是很利索啊 |
[09:32] | I weighed it on my bathroom scale. | 我是拿体重计测的 |
[09:34] | -Your bathroom scale? -Sorry. It’s all I had. | -体重计 -抱歉 我就那一个称 |
[09:37] | Okay, well, what if we take the hanging arm off? | 好吧 要不我们别要悬臂了 |
[09:39] | No! | 不行 |
[09:41] | – It doesn’t work. – Nobody knows that. | -它又不能用 -但别人不知道 |
[09:43] | And the potential of it working makes us more of a threat. | 它有效的可能性能提高我们的威慑度 |
[09:45] | Guys, we have to do something. | 各位 我们总得想想办法 |
[09:47] | First round starts in 15 minutes. | 第一局还有15分钟就要开始了 |
[09:50] | It’s just half a pound. Can’t you just let it slide? | 只是半磅 不能通融下吗 |
[09:54] | Sorry, Anchor Beach. You don’t make weight, | 抱歉 锚滩队 重量不达标 |
[09:56] | you’re not eligible to compete. | 就没有比赛资格 |
[10:00] | Now remember, the house hasn’t been staged yet, | 要记得 这房子还没好好布置 |
[10:03] | so you’re gonna need to use your imagination. | 所以你们需要发挥下想象力 |
[10:05] | But since you’re only in town today, | 不过因为你们只有今天有空 |
[10:06] | I’m gonna give you a sneak peek. | 我就带你们稍微瞄一眼 |
[10:07] | Thank you. Great bones. | 谢谢 房子构造不错 |
[10:10] | So, why don’t we start upstairs and work our way down? | 不如从楼上开始 然后一路看下来 |
[10:15] | All right. Two teenage boys live in this room, | 两个十几岁的男孩住在这个房间 |
[10:19] | so hold your breath. | 所以味道也是够惊喜的 |
[10:21] | Is this your first child? | 这是你们第一个孩子吗 |
[10:22] | No, we– we have a three-year-old boy. | 不是 我们还有一个三岁的儿子 |
[10:24] | – And we’re having a girl. – Oh, well, that’s perfect, | -这胎是个女孩 -那就太好了 |
[10:26] | because one of the great features of this house | 因为这个房子其中一个很棒的特色 |
[10:28] | is the Jack and Jill bathroom. | 就是男女共用双门卫生间 |
[10:31] | That was Jack… | 刚那是男孩的房间 |
[10:36] | and this is Jill. | 这边是女孩 |
[10:40] | So, the natural light that this room gets– | 这个房间的自然采光 |
[10:43] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[10:45] | – Oh my God! – Sorry. | -天啊 -抱歉 |
[10:47] | Apparently, Jill has company. | 显然 女孩还有伴呢 |
[10:49] | – Yeah, we didn’t know anyone… – I can see that. | -我们不知道有人 -看得出来 |
[10:51] | So, let’s just continue on to the master, shall we? | 我们继续去看主卧 好吗 |
[10:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:05] | I don’t think the universe wants us having sex. | 我觉得整个宇宙都在阻止我们做爱 |
[11:09] | I can’t believe I let you | 不敢相信我居然让你 |
[11:11] | put all of these holes in my beautiful robot. | 在我美丽的机器人上弄了这么多孔 |
[11:13] | Well, it got the weight out, didn’t it? | 但是重量达标了 不是吗 |
[11:15] | Tray on. | 无线电发射箱放上去 |
[11:22] | Okay, remember, the first 15 seconds of each round | 记好 每轮的前15秒 |
[11:26] | are for autonomous drive only. | 是自动行驶时间 |
[11:29] | Drivers must keep their hands off the controls during this time. | 操控者在此期间不得碰触控制装置 |
[11:32] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, we all know what “autonomous” means. | 好好 我们都知道什么叫”自动” |
[11:35] | What the hell happened to your robot? | 你们的机器人是怎么了 |
[11:38] | We just had a weight issue, | 只是出了点重量问题 |
[11:40] | – but we’re good now. – Yeah, we cheese-holed it. | -现在没事了 -是啊 我们给它加了起司孔 |
[11:44] | I can see that. | 我有眼会看 |
[11:46] | When the buzzer sounds, we start the tele-op portion, | 当蜂鸣声响起时 开始遥控操作部分 |
[11:49] | so you can go ahead and grab your controls | 然后你们就可以上前拿上控制装置 |
[11:51] | and operate manually. | 手动操控 |
[11:52] | You should’ve taken the hanging arm off. | 你真应该把悬臂去掉 |
[11:54] | …clearing defenses, shooting boulders, | 清理障碍 投球 |
[11:56] | and scaling the tower. | 还有登塔 |
[11:58] | Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[12:01] | Hey, rookie mistake, trying to hang a robot. | 试图悬起机器人 菜鸟才会犯的错误 |
[12:03] | Not if it works. Scaling the tower gets you the most points. | 成功了就不是错误 登塔给的分最多 |
[12:06] | Yeah, well, that’s fool’s gold, right? | 那是愚人金[不会成功] 明白吗 |
[12:08] | A strong, consistent robot always wins the day. | 强壮稳固的机器人总会占上风 |
[12:11] | I’m surprised Greg didn’t tell you that. | 我很惊讶格雷格没告诉你们 |
[12:14] | Well, we let the kids make the decisions. | 我们让孩子自己做决定 |
[12:16] | Since this is a high school competition, not Boeing. | 毕竟这是高中生比赛 不是航空工程 |
[12:20] | Palomar has won four years in a row. | 巴乐马队四年蝉联冠军 |
[12:23] | How many times has Anchor Beach even placed? | 锚滩队获得名次的次数有多少 |
[12:26] | Exactly. Help us help you learn something, okay? | 正是 我们想帮助你们进步 配合一下好吗 |
[12:34] | One, forget him. Two, you’ve got this. | 一 别理会他 二 你们能行 |
[12:37] | Come on, guys. | 加油 孩子们 |
[12:40] | So, what is the highest that we’ve ever placed? | 我们得过最好的名次到底是多高 |
[12:43] | Eleventh, back in 2010. | 11名 2010年 |
[12:46] | Okay, so maybe douchey does know something. | 好吧 或许那混蛋确实懂点东西 |
[12:49] | Maybe, but he doesn’t have to be so douchey about it. | 或许吧 可他也没必要表现这么混蛋 |
[12:52] | Hear ye, hear ye! Lords and ladies, | 听我说 听我说 领主们 小姐们 |
[12:55] | welcome to the FIRST Robotics | 欢迎来到第一届机器人技术 |
[12:57] | Southern California Regional Competition! | 加州南部区域赛 |
[13:00] | Today’s tournament will be an epic contest | 今天的比赛将由各个王国 |
[13:03] | between worthy champions representing many kingdoms. | 当之无愧的冠军代表出战 场面宏大 |
[13:07] | – Whoa. This…this is… – Amazing. | -这 这真是 -太棒了 |
[13:10] | …battle in a joust of the mind. | 通过头脑竞技来对战 |
[13:12] | And so, without any further folly, | 话不多说 |
[13:15] | let the games begin! | 比赛现在开始 |
[13:20] | Alliances! To your driver stations. | 双方联盟 到各自的操控位置 |
[13:24] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[13:28] | Go, Anchor Beach Anchor Bytes! | 加油 锚滩二次元锚 |
[13:31] | Oh my God, what is she doing here? | 天啊 她怎么来了 |
[13:34] | Drivers, behind the line! | 操控者们 站在线外 |
[13:36] | And three, two, one. Charge! | 三 二 一 出发 |
[13:40] | And the games are on! | 比赛正式开始 |
[13:43] | Red alliance is off to a quick start. | 红色联盟很快就开始 |
[13:46] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[13:49] | – Nothing. – Yes, I can see that. | -没有动静 -问题就在这儿 |
[13:53] | Maybe it’s a problem with our code? | 可能是编码的问题 |
[13:54] | I quadruple checked it. | 我再三又再三地检查了 |
[13:55] | Anchor Beach did not code an autonomous program. | 锚滩队没有编写自动程序 |
[13:58] | – Oh no. – They’ll have to make up a lot of ground | -天啊 不要 -他们得在本环节的 |
[13:59] | – in the tele-op portion of the round. – Oh no, no, no, no, no! | -遥控部分弥补一大截 -不不不 |
[14:04] | What the hell is happening? Are you kidding me? | 到底怎么回事 你们在逗我吗 |
[14:07] | Come on, guys, get that thing moving! | 拜托你们 让那东西动起来 |
[14:10] | Dudes, this is a disaster. | 伙计们 这真是场灾难 |
[14:12] | Why is there a grown man yelling at my daughter? | 为什么一个成年男人在吼我女儿 |
[14:15] | He’s Palomar’s coach. | 他是巴乐马队的教练 |
[14:16] | – There’s nothing I can do about it. – Excuse me. | -我无能为力 -借过 |
[14:19] | Come on, come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[14:20] | Are you kidding me? | 你们在逗我 |
[14:23] | I am not letting you guys drag us down! | 我绝不会因为你们输掉比赛 |
[14:26] | Excuse me. Excuse me. This is a student competition, | 抱歉 打扰一下 这是学生的比赛 |
[14:28] | so how about we just bring it down a couple of notches? | 能不能不要过多干涉 |
[14:30] | Oh, because I am just doing my job here | 我这是在做我的工作 |
[14:33] | and if you don’t have a reason to be back here, | 你根本没资格到后台来 |
[14:34] | you should be in the stands with the normal people. | 你应该跟其他人一样待在看台 |
[14:36] | Or better yet, how about you pack up | 当然更好的是 你把你这没用的队伍 |
[14:38] | your useless team and go home, okay? | 打包带回家 好吗 |
[14:41] | Palomar and Hamilton giving it their all | 尽管锚滩队拖后腿 |
[14:43] | despite the Anchor weighing them down. | 巴乐马队和汉密尔顿仍全力以赴 |
[14:46] | – Brandon! – Hey, buddy. | -布兰登 -你好 小家伙 |
[14:50] | How’s it going? | 你怎么样啊 |
[14:51] | What’s this? Oh, is that for me? | 这是什么 是给我的吗 |
[14:54] | – Yeah. – I’ll– I’ll put it in my locker, okay? | -是 -我把它放储物柜里 好吗 |
[14:56] | Sorry. I picked him up from preschool | 抱歉 我去幼儿园接他 |
[14:58] | and he really wanted to see you. | 他真的很想见你 |
[15:00] | Yeah, yeah, that’s fine. | 好的 没关系 |
[15:04] | We missed you last night. | 昨晚你没回家我们都想你了 |
[15:06] | Yeah, I missed you guys too. | 我也想你们 |
[15:08] | I was just practicing so late that… | 我只是练习到很晚 所以 |
[15:12] | Oh yeah, no, I get it. | 好的 我明白 |
[15:14] | – How’s it going? – All right, I guess. | -练得怎么样了 -还行吧 |
[15:18] | Kinda feels like I’m cramming | 感觉有点像为我人生 |
[15:20] | for the biggest test I’ve ever had to take. | 最大的考试临时抱佛脚 |
[15:23] | You’re gonna be great. | 你会很棒的 |
[15:25] | So, am I gonna see you tonight? | 你今晚会回来吗 |
[15:28] | Uh, yeah, yeah, I think so. | 会的 应该会回去 |
[15:31] | It might be late again, but– | 可能又会很晚 不过 |
[15:33] | Yeah. No pressure. | 好的 别有压力 |
[15:35] | I– I know. | 我知道 |
[15:38] | Um, are we… | 我们 |
[15:41] | – Are we okay? – What do you mean? | -我们没事吧 -什么意思 |
[15:44] | Are you still upset about what I told your dad? | 你还为我告诉爸爸那件事生气吗 |
[15:49] | Cort, we already talked about this. | 科特 我们已经谈过这个问题 |
[15:51] | I know, but are you sure that’s not the reason | 我知道 可是你确定你昨晚不是 |
[15:54] | – why you didn’t come home last night? – Cortney… | -因为这事不回家吗 -科特尼 |
[15:59] | I have the audition… | 我几天后就要进行 |
[16:02] | of my life in a few days. | 生命中最重要的试奏 |
[16:06] | Okay? I don’t have time to rehash this. | 好吗 我没时间重提这事 |
[16:09] | I know, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to stress you out. | 明白了 抱歉 我不是有意烦你的 |
[16:18] | Okay, well, do what you have to. | 好吧 做你该做的事 |
[16:21] | – We’re fine. – Okay. | -我们没事 -好的 |
[16:22] | – Bye, Mason. – Bye, Brandon. | -拜 梅森 -拜 布兰登 |
[16:28] | – Hi. Everything okay? – Yeah. | -一切还好吗 -还好 |
[16:33] | – Except, um… – Except? | -除了 -除了 |
[16:36] | …my dad knows about us. Cort told him. | 我爸爸知道我们的事了 科特告诉了他 |
[16:40] | – Why? – It doesn’t matter. | -为什么 -那不重要 |
[16:43] | No, it’s just… | 确实 只是 |
[16:45] | – explains a lot. – About what? | -解释通了许多事 -什么事 |
[16:47] | – It’s fine. I gotta go. – What? | -没什么 我得走了 -什么 |
[16:52] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[16:54] | The robot was working before you went cheese-holing. | 你没打孔前机器人还好好的 |
[16:56] | What, you mean before I | 你是说在我 |
[16:57] | made us eligible and saved the day? Again. | 再一次给我们争取了参赛资格挽救危局前吗 |
[16:59] | You call making complete fools of ourselves saving the day? | 你觉得让我们出丑是挽救危局吗 |
[17:02] | Guys! It’s probably just a loose wire. | 两位 可能只是线路松了 |
[17:05] | Great! There’s like 50 wires! | 真好 也就50根电线 |
[17:06] | Okay, I don’t need this. | 我需要的不是埋怨 |
[17:08] | – Fine! Well, we don’t need you. – Yes, we do. | -好啊 我们也不需要你 -我们需要 |
[17:11] | We need both of you. | 我们需要你们两个 |
[17:12] | We’ve got 10 minutes until the next round, | 还有十分钟就下一轮了 |
[17:13] | so let’s start checking wires. Now. | 所以开始检查线路 马上 |
[17:19] | I need a second. | 我需要去静一静 |
[17:20] | We’re resetting the field for the next round. | 为下一轮重新布置场地 |
[17:22] | – Don’t go too far. – Miss Thing. | -别走太远 -我的小小姐 |
[17:25] | – A moment, please. – There’s no time. | -能谈一下吗 -没时间 |
[17:33] | Honey, is this really how you want to lead, | 亲爱的 你真的想这么来领导吗 |
[17:34] | with an iron fist? | 铁拳政策 |
[17:36] | The whole point of this | 整件事的意义 |
[17:36] | is to work together and solve problems. | 就是团队协作 解决问题 |
[17:39] | Okay, this is exactly why I didn’t want my mom to come. | 这正是为什么我不想让妈妈来 |
[17:42] | I’m not here as your mom. I’m here as your vice principal. | 我现在不是你的妈妈 是副校长 |
[17:44] | Well, you’re talking to me like my mom, | 你跟我说话的方式就是妈妈 |
[17:46] | which is stressing me out | 让我更有压力 |
[17:47] | even more than I’m already stressed out, | 我本来就已经很有压力了 |
[17:49] | because we just wasted our first round, | 因为我们刚刚白白浪费了第一轮 |
[17:51] | and I’ve got minutes to make up for | 而我只有几分钟的时间来弥补 |
[17:52] | that pathetic performance that we just did. | 刚刚那场可悲的表现 |
[17:55] | So either leave or leave me alone. | 要么离开 要么别打扰我 |
[18:02] | Excuse me. Hi, do you have a moment? | 打扰一下 能跟您谈谈吗 |
[18:07] | We’re– we’re looking into the murder of Martha Johnson. | 我们在调查玛莎·约翰逊谋杀案 |
[18:11] | Didn’t they already catch the kid who did it? | 警察不是已经抓到那个杀人的孩子了吗 |
[18:13] | And aren’t you a little young to be cops? | 而且你们这么年轻 也不是警察吧 |
[18:16] | Sorry. I work for an organization | 抱歉 我在一个叫青少年 |
[18:18] | called the Juvenile Justice Center. | 司法中心的组织工作 |
[18:19] | Yeah, we believe that the kid who was convicted… | 我们认为那个被定罪的孩子 |
[18:24] | Well, he didn’t do it, | 他没杀人 |
[18:25] | and the real killer’s still out there. | 真正的凶手还逍遥法外 |
[18:27] | Well, I didn’t know Martha all that well. | 我不太了解玛莎 |
[18:30] | My husband and I had just moved here when it happened. | 事情发生时我丈夫和我刚搬到这里 |
[18:33] | It was all so awful. | 太可怕了 |
[18:34] | Is there any chance you remember | 你还记不记得当时 |
[18:36] | anyone unusual hanging around at the time? | 有什么不同寻常的人出现在附近吗 |
[18:39] | Someone who seemed sketchy, like they didn’t belong here? | 鬼鬼祟祟 不像本地人的人 |
[18:42] | No, not that I can think of, | 没有 我想不到 |
[18:44] | but it was a long time ago, so… | 不过毕竟过去很久了 所以 |
[18:48] | In the detectives’ notes, | 警探在他们的笔记里 |
[18:49] | they wrote down something about a curb painter | 记了一个四处去登门推销油漆人家 |
[18:53] | knocking on doors. Does that ring a bell? | 路沿的人 有让你想到什么吗 |
[18:56] | – It doesn’t. I’m sorry. – Okay. Thank you. | -没有 抱歉 -好的 谢谢你 |
[19:03] | So, let’s say we find this curb painter | 假设我们找到了这个人 |
[19:07] | or some other weird dude who was in the neighborhood. | 或其他什么在这附近的怪人 |
[19:10] | What’s the plan? Just walk up to them and ask, | 你打算怎么办 直接走上前问 |
[19:13] | “Hey, by any chance, | 四年前 |
[19:14] | did you kill an old lady four years ago?” | 你是不是杀了一个老太太 |
[19:16] | No, but maybe we can prove that | 怎么可能 也许我们能 |
[19:18] | the police never followed up on any leads | 证明警察从没有追查过任何 |
[19:20] | that could’ve led to another suspect. | 指向其他嫌疑人的线索 |
[19:22] | You know? Or we could find someone who had | 对吧 或者我们能找到有前科 |
[19:26] | a record and maybe a motive. | 有犯罪动机的人 |
[19:28] | Couldn’t that create reasonable doubt? | 这样可以引起合理怀疑吧 |
[19:31] | It could. | 可以 |
[19:31] | And would that be enough to get the JJC to take his case? | 这样足够让青少年司法中心接受这个案子吗 |
[19:34] | It would help. | 也许有用 |
[19:40] | – You can take it. – No, it’s fine. | -你可以接 -不用了 没关系 |
[19:44] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂还有烦恼啊 |
[19:45] | Oh, there’s always trouble when I’m involved. | 有我的地方一定会有麻烦 |
[19:53] | Okay, we’d better have fixed this. | 好吧 最好是修好了 |
[19:54] | I will not be humiliated again. | 我可不想再丢脸了 |
[19:56] | Hey, you’re not the only one on the team, you know. | 你又不是队里唯一的队员 |
[19:59] | ‘Cause round two begins in three minutes. | 第二轮还有三分钟就开始了 |
[20:01] | Look at her giving us the stink eye. | 你看那个恶狠狠盯着我们的女生 |
[20:04] | I bet they hate not being | 她们不是唯一一个 |
[20:06] | the only all-girl team behind the glass. | 全队都是女生的队伍 肯定很愤恨 |
[20:08] | Yeah, well, they go to an all-girl school, | 她们学校就是女校 |
[20:09] | so it’s not like they had to earn it. | 又不是要争取才能入队 |
[20:11] | Oh no, she’s coming over here. | 不 她过来了 |
[20:13] | Let the bitch-fest begin. | 对决开始了 |
[20:15] | Hey. I just wanted to wish you luck | 只是想过来祝你们好运 |
[20:18] | and say it’s so great to see another all-girl drive team. | 看到另一支全女生的队伍很开心 |
[20:21] | – Thanks. – Yeah, good luck, too. | -谢了 -也祝你们好运 |
[20:26] | Bye. | 回见 |
[20:30] | She seems nice. | 她看起来还挺好的 |
[20:33] | – Lovely. – Don’t be fooled. | -挺可爱的 -别被骗了 |
[20:37] | I’ve just never seen her act like this. | 我从没见过她这个样子 |
[20:38] | Yeah, well, like you said, | 是啊 你说过 |
[20:39] | she’s got a lot to prove, you know? | 她想在这里证明自己不容易 不是吗 |
[20:40] | No, it’s more than that. | 不止因为这个 |
[20:42] | She jumped into this right after the whole Nick thing. | 尼克的事情刚过她就一头扑到了这件事里 |
[20:44] | Maybe this is too much for her to handle. | 我怕她承受不住 |
[20:46] | Well, after today, she won’t have to worry about robotics, | 好在今天之后她就不用再烦机器人的事了 |
[20:48] | and that’ll be a lot of stress taken off of her, you know? | 压力能减轻不少 对吧 |
[20:51] | – That’s true. – I’m glad you’re there. | -这倒是 -还好你在那 |
[20:55] | She’s not. It’s a good thing we all didn’t come. | 她可不这么认为 还好咱俩没一起来 |
[20:57] | Yeah, well, do me a favor | 好吧 帮我跟进一下情况 |
[20:58] | and keep me updated on what’s going on. | 及时跟我说 |
[20:59] | I will. Where are you? | 好 你在哪 |
[21:02] | I just– I’m running some errands. | 我 在办事 |
[21:05] | Okay, well, the next round’s about to start. I’ve gotta go. | 下一轮要开始了 要挂了 |
[21:07] | I’ll call you later. I love you. | 待会再打给你 爱你 |
[21:08] | Okay, I love you too. | 好 我也爱你 |
[21:12] | Hey, Stef, it’s Hank from Vice. | 嘿 史戴菲 我是缉捕队的汉克 |
[21:14] | So, it looks like the charges against Molloy were dropped | 看起来对莫洛伊的指控被撤销 |
[21:16] | because the victim turned out to be 18. | 是因为受害者已经18岁了 |
[21:18] | If you wanna check him out, it’s Benjamin Torres, | 你要是想见他 他叫本杰明·托雷斯 |
[21:21] | 636 Everwood, apartment three. | 地址是艾文伍德街636号 三号公寓 |
[21:37] | Hi, is Benjamin here? | 本杰明在吗 |
[21:47] | – Can I help you? – Yeah, are you Benjamin? | -什么事 -你是本杰明吗 |
[21:50] | – Who are you? – My name is Stef Adams Foster. | -你是谁 -我是史戴菲·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[21:53] | I’m a police officer. | 我是警察 |
[21:55] | I wanted to know if you’d be willing to talk to me | 想问问你能不能跟我说说 |
[21:57] | about a man named Patrick Molloy. | 帕特里克·莫洛伊的事 |
[22:13] | What’s this about? | 是什么事 |
[22:14] | You filed a complaint about him four years ago, | 四年前你对他提出了指控 |
[22:17] | and I was just wondering why– why you withdrew it. | 只是想知道你为什么撤销了 |
[22:20] | If you’re police, you know why. | 你是警察的话不会不知道原因 |
[22:23] | How old are you, Benjamin? | 你多大了 本杰明 |
[22:25] | 18 18. | |
[22:26] | 18. So you were– you were 14 back then, right? | 18 那你当时是14岁 对吧 |
[22:32] | Look, Patrick Molloy, he’s a bad guy | 听着 帕特里克·莫洛伊是个坏人 |
[22:34] | and he preys on kids. | 专对孩子下手 |
[22:35] | I’m trying to put him away, okay, but I’m gonna need your help. | 我想抓他 但我需要你的帮助 |
[22:42] | I– I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[22:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[22:47] | Did someone try to… get you to change your mind, | 是不是有人逼你改变主意 |
[22:49] | get you to change your story, or– like a cop or a detective? | 逼你改了说法 比如警察 探员 |
[22:54] | I know you’re scared, you know? I get it. | 我知道你很害怕 知道吗 我很清楚 |
[22:57] | But I really don’t think that you want this guy | 但我认为你一定不会希望这个人 |
[23:00] | doing to other kids what he did to you. | 也对其他孩子做相同的事 |
[23:02] | Hey, and you can trust me. I promise, you really can. | 你可以信任我 我保证 你可以 |
[23:10] | It was a detective. He said… | 是有个探员 他说 |
[23:14] | he’d have my parents deported. | 要把我父母驱逐出境 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:19] | Do you remember his name? | 还记得他叫什么吗 |
[23:23] | Was it– Was it Detective Gray? | 是不是格雷探员 |
[23:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:32] | It’s not an “8.” It’s a “B.” | 不是8 是B |
[23:34] | And I didn’t want my curb painted in the first place, | 我当初不想刷路沿 |
[23:37] | but what these guys do is, they leave a flier in your door, | 他们这些人的做法是往你家门里塞传单 |
[23:40] | “Check this box if you don’t want your curb painted tomorrow.” | 写着”若明天不想粉刷路沿请打钩” |
[23:43] | It’s a total scam. | 完全是个骗人的把戏 |
[23:45] | So, naturally, I forget to check the box, | 所以我自然忘了打钩 |
[23:46] | and he paints, and the next thing I know, | 他就刷了 接下来的事情就是 |
[23:48] | I’ve got a guy on my doorstep demanding money from me. | 有个人来找我要钱 |
[23:52] | Real jackass, too. He was very aggressive about it. | 还是个纯种白痴 气势汹汹的样子 |
[23:55] | And this was right around the time | 这件事发生的时间 |
[23:56] | that Martha Johnson was murdered? | 就在玛莎·约翰逊被杀前后吗 |
[23:57] | Same week, as far as I can remember. | 在同一周 我记得是 |
[23:59] | I told the cops about it, | 我跟警察说过这事 |
[24:00] | but they said that they already got the guy who killed her, | 可他们说已经抓到杀人犯了 |
[24:03] | so I didn’t think much of it. | 我就没多想 |
[24:04] | Do you remember anything else about him? | 你还记得其他关于他的事吗 |
[24:06] | Was there a company name on that flier? | 传单上有没有公司名 |
[24:10] | No, but I can tell you where he lives. | 没有 不过我能告诉你他住哪 |
[24:16] | Lords and ladies, let FIRST Stronghold, | 领主们 小姐们 第一机器人大赛堡垒战 |
[24:19] | round two commence! The drivers behind the line! | 第二轮开始 操控选手请站在线外 |
[24:23] | And three, two, one. Charge! | 三 二 一 开始 |
[24:29] | Please move, please move, please move. | 动起来 动起来 动起来 |
[24:32] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[24:34] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[24:36] | Round two, and there’s Anchor Beach roaring back to life. | 第二轮开始 锚滩强势复苏 |
[24:39] | Looks like they had an autonomous program after all. | 看来他们还是有自动程序的 |
[24:42] | Brant Country Day wasting no time in clearing that wall obstacle. | 布兰特私高正不遗余力清除障碍 |
[24:47] | Time for tele-op. Anchor Beach is making up for lost time. | 开始远程控制 锚滩在追赶浪费的时间 |
[24:51] | Oh, they’ve got Culver City pinned under their tower. | 他们把科尔沃学院队压在了塔下 |
[24:55] | Basket, Anchor Beach! | 投篮得分 锚滩 |
[25:02] | Round four. | 第四轮 |
[25:03] | That first-round malfunction is a distant memory | 锚滩在第一轮的功能障碍早已不复存在 |
[25:05] | for Anchor Beach, who’s on a roll. | 他们现在风头正劲 |
[25:13] | Ouch! Code Orange has Foshay pinned! | 天呐 橘色代码压住了富希队 |
[25:15] | Remember, if you hit a bot for more than five seconds, | 记住 如果按倒机器人超过五秒 |
[25:18] | it’ll mean a point’s deduction at the end of the round. | 一轮结束后会被扣分 |
[25:22] | Brant Country Day handles the drawbridge with ease. | 布兰特私高轻松升起吊桥 |
[25:25] | They’ve really come on strong this competition. | 他们在本次比赛中真的非常强劲 |
[25:30] | Round eight, another obstacle cleared for Anchor Beach. | 第八轮 锚滩又扫除了一个障碍 |
[25:34] | It may not look pretty, | 也许这机器人不太好看 |
[25:36] | but that robot can move. | 不过它真是如入无人之境 |
[25:43] | Milken’s putting on a show at the opposite end of the field. | 米尔肯正在场地另一边上演一场好戏 |
[25:46] | Shoot. | 发射 |
[25:48] | Anchor Beach scores again! | 锚滩再次得分 |
[25:49] | One more round like this, | 如果在下一局中也能有这样的表现 |
[25:51] | and they’re a lock for the top six | 他们就能锁定前六 |
[25:52] | and a spot in the finals! | 进入决赛 |
[25:54] | Round nine, commence! | 第九轮 即将开战 |
[25:55] | Three, two, one. Charge! | 三 二 一 开始 |
[25:59] | This is it, folks. | 这刻终于来临了 伙计们 |
[26:00] | Our last round of regular competition. | 常规赛的最后一轮 |
[26:06] | Da Vinci Academy makes quick work of that obstacle. | 达芬奇学院很快越过了障碍 |
[26:08] | And down by the tower, | 在塔的下方 |
[26:09] | Anchor Beach puts itself in position to shoot. | 锚滩调整姿势准备投篮 |
[26:14] | – What are they doing? – Hey, what the hell? | -他们在干吗 -搞什么鬼 |
[26:17] | And they’re pinned by the Brant Country Day bot. | 他们被布兰特私高的机器人压制 动弹不得 |
[26:19] | Hey, come on, they’re holding us | 裁判 他们拖了我们 |
[26:20] | for way more than the five seconds. | 远不止五秒了 |
[26:22] | Hey, ref, come on! That’s at least a yellow card! | 裁判 快判啊 至少得吃张黄牌吧 |
[26:25] | I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[26:26] | I knew that they were cheaters. | 我就知道她们会耍赖 |
[26:27] | – Those girls won’t let Anchor Beach go. – Hey, ref! | -女孩们不让锚滩走 -裁判 |
[26:29] | What, are you blind? Open your eyes! | 你是瞎了还是怎么回事 快睁眼啊 |
[26:31] | That’s not gracious professionalism, Mariana. | 这可不是礼貌的赛风 玛丽安娜 |
[26:33] | You’re gonna get us disqualified. | 你会害我们被取消资格的 |
[26:35] | This could spell disaster for the Anchor Beach comeback kids. | 这对东山再起的锚滩同学们无疑是个灾难 |
[26:46] | Dilapidated house with a jungle out front. | 快塌的破房 门前杂草丛生 |
[26:49] | This has got to be it. | 应该就是这了 |
[27:05] | So, we’re just gonna ask him | 我们就直接问他 |
[27:06] | if he painted Mrs. Johnson’s curb four years ago. | 四年前有没有刷过约翰逊女士房前的路沿吗 |
[27:09] | Yeah, and see how he reacts. | 是啊 然后看看他有什么反应 |
[27:10] | Well, what if he reacts… poorly? | 那如果他反应不好呢 |
[27:13] | Well, there’s two of us and hopefully only one of him. | 咱们有两个人 但愿他只有一个 |
[27:18] | Well, looks like he’s not home, so let’s go. | 他好像不在 咱们走吧 |
[27:26] | Doug Harvey. | 道格·哈维 |
[27:34] | – Where are you going? – Just taking a look. | -你要去哪 -就看一眼 |
[27:47] | Win or lose, guys, hell of a showing. | 伙计们 不论输赢 我们都比得很出色 |
[27:50] | Yeah, not counting that last round. | 是啊 不算最后一轮的话 |
[27:52] | How did the refs not call that? | 裁判怎么没有判罚 |
[27:54] | I swear, if we don’t make it into the finals, | 我发誓 要是我们进不了决赛 |
[27:56] | I’m going to smash someone in the face. | 我一定要揍某些人了 |
[27:59] | Lords and ladies, may I have your attention please? | 各位大人 女士 请注意 |
[28:01] | The tournament results are in, | 比赛结果已经出来了 |
[28:04] | and here are the current standings | 以下是进入决赛轮的 |
[28:04] | 通过了3轮 玛丽安娜非常激动 不过他们表现不错 好的 他们进决赛了吗 | |
[28:06] | going into the championship round. | 当前排名 |
[28:08] | In first place… | 第一名是 |
[28:11] | Palomar Academy, the PROGrammers. | 帕洛马尔学院 程序猿 |
[28:17] | – In second place… – No surprise there. | -第二名是 -毫无悬念 |
[28:19] | …Brant Country Day, Baby Got Bots. | 布兰特私高 女孩也玩机器人 |
[28:24] | Third place, Hamilton High school, the Da Vinci Coders. | 第三名是 汉米尔顿中学 达芬奇程序员 |
[28:28] | And fourth, High Tech LA, | 第四名是洛杉矶高科技 |
[28:31] | Team 4 Element. | 四元素 |
[28:33] | In fifth place, Linda Vista High School, the Lab Brats. | 第五名是琳达·维斯塔高中的计算机小白 |
[28:39] | And rounding out the top six… | 晋级前六的最后一位是 |
[28:42] | Andrew’s Prep, Code Orange! | 安德鲁预科 橙色代码 |
[28:48] | And now for the rest of the results. | 接下来是其他队伍的成绩 |
[28:50] | Seventh place goes to the Foshay Learning Center, the Wolverines. | 第七名是福希学习中心的狼人队 |
[28:54] | Eighth place, Anchor Beach Community Charter, Anchor Bytes. | 第八名是锚滩社区委办学校的二次元锚 |
[28:57] | Hey, eighth place. | 第八名 |
[28:59] | That’s the best finish in school history. | 这是学校的史上最好成绩 |
[29:01] | Tenth place, Culver City, Bagel Bytes. | 第十名是科尔沃学院的零字节 |
[29:05] | Hey, not bad. Seriously. | 你们表现不赖 真的 |
[29:08] | For a girl. | 对女生来说 |
[29:12] | Oh, no. What is she doing? Maybe you should– | 她想干吗 也许你该… |
[29:14] | Maybe you should. | 应该是你吧 |
[29:15] | I think we all should. | 我觉得最好都去 |
[29:19] | You need to pick us as your alliance. | 你得选我们为同盟 |
[29:21] | This is the finals, and you didn’t even make it into the top six. | 已经决赛了 你们连前六都没进 |
[29:24] | Because you pinned us for longer than five seconds | 因为你把我们按住超过五秒 |
[29:26] | – and got away with it. – Sorry. | -还没被判罚 -抱歉了 |
[29:28] | You don’t have to pick a team that’s in the top six. | 你不一定非要选前六中的队伍 |
[29:31] | It’s tradition, but it’s not a rule. | 这是传统 但不是规定 |
[29:32] | And we’ve got a hanging arm, | 我们有悬臂 |
[29:34] | which you need to beat Palomar Alliance. | 你们要打败帕洛马尔联盟需要它 |
[29:36] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[29:41] | – Okay, deal. – Great. | -好吧 同意 -很好 |
[29:44] | There’s just one problem. | 不过有一个小问题 |
[29:47] | – Our arm doesn’t work. – Wait. Are you kidding me? | -我们的悬臂不能用 -你是在逗我吗 |
[29:49] | But here’s the thing, Palomar doesn’t think it works. | 但事情是这样的 帕洛马尔知道它不能用 |
[29:52] | – Because it doesn’t. -Exactly. It doesn’t work. | -因为就是也用不了 -没错 它不能用 |
[29:56] | But we’ve got a whole hour to change that and blindside them. | 但我们有一小时能做好它 就能攻其不备 |
[29:59] | One hour. | 就一小时 |
[30:01] | What if we can’t fix it in time? | 如果来不及做好呢 |
[30:02] | If we put all of our heads together, | 如果我们能集思广益 |
[30:04] | and we “Cooperitate,” | 好好”合作” |
[30:07] | maybe we can. | 或许就可以 |
[30:08] | It’s the only way you’re gonna win, and you know it. | 这是你们获胜的唯一办法 你也清楚 |
[30:10] | Let’s show everyone what a group of girls… | 我们要让大家知道 一群女孩 |
[30:13] | Hey. | 咳 |
[30:15] | …and a couple of boys can do. | 和几个男孩的能力 |
[30:19] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[30:33] | You never remember to eat when you’re practicing. | 你练琴的时候从来记不得吃饭 |
[30:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:39] | You sure you don’t want us | 你确定明早 |
[30:39] | to drive you to the airport tomorrow morning? | 不用我们载你去机场吗 |
[30:41] | – ‘Cause we can if you… – Yeah, yeah, I’m sure. | -你想的话我们… -是的 我确定 |
[30:43] | I think that’ll just make me more nervous. | 那样我会更紧张 |
[30:48] | So, how are you feeling? Are you ready? | 你觉得怎么样 准备好了吗 |
[30:51] | If I tell you the truth, | 如果我实话实说 |
[30:52] | will you promise not to say, “I told you so”? | 你能保证不说 我早告诉过你吗 |
[30:58] | Uh, I shall do my best. How’s that? | 我尽力 为什么这么说 |
[31:03] | Okay, well, I think that I’m… | 我觉得我… |
[31:08] | not as ready as I should be. I think I’ve… | 没有准备充分 我觉得我可能… |
[31:12] | Well, I’ve been kind of distracted, I guess. | 我觉得有些分心 |
[31:14] | Okay. And I think that | 好吧 估计 |
[31:18] | I might have contributed to that. | 我也是你分心的原因 |
[31:22] | Little bit. | 一部分吧 |
[31:25] | I never meant to throw you out the door, B. I didn’t. | 我没想把你赶出去的 小布 我没想 |
[31:27] | And I know that you are not solely to blame | 我知道你也不该完全 |
[31:32] | for what happened with Callie. | 对凯丽所发生的事负责 |
[31:34] | Okay? I am sorry that I said that. | 知道吗 我很抱歉那样说了 |
[31:39] | I’m really sorry, too, Mom. | 我也很抱歉 妈 |
[31:42] | I miss you. I do, B. | 我很想你 真的想你 小布 |
[31:48] | I just, I would love if you came home. | 我希望你能回家 |
[31:52] | I can’t leave… | 我不能离开… |
[31:54] | Cort and Mason. | 科特和梅森 |
[31:56] | Okay, what happens if you do get into Juilliard? | 那如果你被朱利亚录取了呢 |
[31:58] | Well… then it’s different, though. | 那就不同了 |
[32:00] | Then I have to go. | 那是不得不离开 |
[32:03] | Please promise me, B… | 向我保证 小布… |
[32:06] | that you will not hold back on this audition | 保证你在试奏时会竭尽全力 |
[32:09] | because you feel that you have an obligation to this girl. | 不要考虑你要对这个女孩负责 |
[32:12] | I want to go to Juilliard more than anything. | 对我来说 去朱利亚是最重要的事 |
[32:17] | So, I promise. | 所以 我保证 |
[32:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:24] | Well, you are welcome to stay again tonight. | 你今晚也可以留下来住的 |
[32:27] | Practice as long as you want, hon. | 想练多久都行 亲爱的 |
[32:30] | – Thanks. – Yup. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[32:47] | Eat your sandwich. | 把三明治吃了 |
[32:58] | So besides the fact that we’re staking out a potential murderer | 抛开我们正在追踪谋杀嫌犯这件麻烦事 |
[33:03] | should I be worried that you’re a magnet for trouble? | 我是不是也该担心你是个招麻烦鬼 |
[33:08] | Probably. | 或许吧 |
[33:11] | So… been to juvie twice? | 你进过两次少管所吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:17] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[33:20] | I smashed up a car with a baseball bat, | 一次是因为用棒球砸了人家车 |
[33:23] | and the other time was for running away. | 第二次是因为离家出走 |
[33:28] | That scare you? | 吓到你了吗 |
[33:31] | No. I’m sure you had your reasons. | 没 我相信事出有因 |
[33:36] | I guess, but I definitely… | 或许吧 但我确实 |
[33:39] | made some bad choices. | 做了很多错误的决定 |
[33:42] | Yeah, but… that doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. | 是的 但这不能说明你是个坏人 |
[33:46] | – How would you know? -I know. | -你怎么知道 -就是知道 |
[34:16] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[34:22] | I think we should leave the detectiving to the real detectives. | 我觉得探案的事还是交给真正的探员吧 |
[34:38] | So, we spread the word. | 消息已经散播出去了 |
[34:40] | Okay, are we sure that this is the right strategy? | 确定这样的策略靠谱吗 |
[34:42] | I mean, telling everybody our arm works? | 告诉大家我们的悬臂能用 |
[34:45] | It’s done. We just have to hope that they fall for it. | 反正说都说了 希望他们能中计吧 |
[34:49] | All right, group huddle. | 好了 团队加油 |
[34:53] | – What’s our motto? – Bitches get things done! Whoo! | -我们的口号是 -姑娘也能搞得定 |
[34:58] | – Go, bot bitches! Woo-hoo! -Who’s that? | -加油机器姑娘们 -那是谁啊 |
[35:02] | Um, that’s just our vice principal. | 是我们的副校长 |
[35:05] | Let the championship round begin | 比赛即将开始 |
[35:08] | with drivers behind the line. | 选手各就各位 |
[35:09] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[35:11] | Let’s do this. | 我们上吧 |
[35:14] | Here we go. Here we go. | 好样的 好样的 |
[35:16] | Three, two, one. Charge! | 三二一 开始 |
[35:21] | Anchor Beach moves down the field. | 锚滩学校将球带过场地 |
[35:22] | Bot coming up on your left. | 机器人从左边过来了 |
[35:24] | – Thanks. – I’m about to score. | -谢谢 -我要得分了 |
[35:25] | – Brant Country Day shoots and scores! – Nice. | -布兰特私高得分 -棒 |
[35:27] | Grab that boulder. | 抓住那块石头 |
[35:28] | Guys we gotta make every shot here count, okay? | 我们要每发必中 知道吗 |
[35:30] | Block Brant. They are killing us. | 挡住布兰特 他们要得分了 |
[35:33] | 30 seconds. No one’s covering us. | 还有三十秒 没人在意我们 |
[35:35] | They’re all over Brant and High Tech LA. | 他们都在防守布兰特和洛杉矶高科技 |
[35:37] | I guess they didn’t believe that we fixed the arm. | 看来他们是没信我们的悬臂能用 |
[35:38] | It’s hang time. | 现在是滞空时间 |
[35:39] | Shouldn’t we stop Anchor Bytes from taking the tower? | 要阻止二次元锚登塔吗 |
[35:42] | Their arm doesn’t work. They haven’t used it all day. | 他们的悬臂不能用 一整天都没用过 |
[35:43] | No, they fixed it. Look, they’re heading toward the tower. | 不 他们修好了 看 他们朝着塔去了 |
[35:46] | Hey, cover the Anchor Bytes. | 挡住二次元锚 |
[35:48] | – Don’t let them come back to the tower. – Palomar’s coming. | -别让他们靠近塔 -帕洛马尔过来了 |
[35:50] | – Damn it, they believed us. – What do we do? | -该死 他们信了 -我们怎么办 |
[35:52] | – Hey, what are they doing? – They’re retreating. | -他们在做什么 -他们撤退了 |
[35:55] | Duh! Why are they retreating? | 废话 我是问他们为什么后退 |
[35:58] | 20 seconds. | 还有二十秒 |
[35:59] | Where did you hear that they fixed their arm? | 你听谁说她们修好了悬臂 |
[36:01] | Umm… from them. | 她们自己 |
[36:03] | If they fixed their arm, are they gonna tell everyone? | 如果他们真的修好了 还会到处说吗 |
[36:05] | Ignore that. Ignore that. Don’t cover Anchor Beach. | 别管了 不用挡锚滩了 |
[36:08] | You focus on Brant. Hey, focus on High Tech LA. | 专注攻击布兰特 你负责洛杉矶高科技 |
[36:12] | It’s working, go! 15 seconds! | 奏效了 快 还有十五秒 |
[36:14] | I’m going as fast as I can. | 已经最快了 |
[36:16] | – They’re coming back for… – Shush, shush, shush. | -他们回来… -停停停 |
[36:18] | – Pin Brant! – But if we don’t do anything… | -挡住布兰特 -如果我们不管… |
[36:20] | No! Listen to me! Stay the course, guys. Don’t fall for that. | 不听我说 坚持住 不要被迷惑了 |
[36:23] | Linda Vista heads off to defend Brant | 琳达·维斯塔抵御住了布兰特 |
[36:24] | as the red alliance starts to take an insurmountable lead! | 红色战队目前领先 |
[36:26] | – So, the arm works? – Uh… we’ll see. | -悬臂到底能用吗 -看看就知道了 |
[36:30] | – Fingers crossed. – Toes and eyes. | -上帝保佑 -千万保佑 |
[36:34] | But wait, Anchor Beach is heading back to the tower? | 等等 锚滩来到了塔旁 |
[36:35] | No, no, no. Bring it back. | 不不 回来 |
[36:37] | Bring it back to this tower! | 快回到塔这里 |
[36:39] | Stop Anchor Beach! | 阻止锚滩 |
[36:42] | All we have to do is attach. | 只要能接上就行了 |
[36:43] | Palomar is heading back to try to stop Anchor Beach. | 帕洛马尔正冲过去阻止锚滩 |
[36:45] | Now lift… | 现在举起… |
[36:46] | But it’s too late! Their arm is attached! | 为时已晚 手臂已经接上了 |
[36:50] | – Five seconds. – Now it’s just a matter | -还有五秒 -现在就看他们 |
[36:51] | of pulling up to score the 15-point bonus. | 能不能登塔获得十五分 |
[36:53] | – Can they do it in time? – Three… | -他们做得到吗 -三… |
[36:57] | Two… | 二… |
[37:00] | The blue alliance wins! For the first time in four years, | 蓝色战队获胜 四年来第一次 |
[37:03] | we have a new champion, Southern California. | 加州南部区域赛诞生了新的冠军 |
[37:06] | Brant Country Day, Anchor Beach, and High Tech LA | 布兰特私高 锚滩和洛杉矶高科技 |
[37:08] | came from defeat with a dramatic last-second win! | 在比赛的最后一刻绝地反击 |
[37:11] | I can’t believe we did it. | 真不敢相信我们做到了 |
[37:13] | So, the strategy that we use was to tell everybody | 我们战略就是告诉大家 |
[37:15] | that the arm worked. | 我们的悬臂能用 |
[37:16] | – Uh, because it did? – Duh! We didn’t lie. | -因为真的能用 -是啊 我们没说谎 |
[37:19] | Gracious professionalism, you know? | 这就是专业水平 懂吗 |
[37:21] | Anyway, we knew that no one would believe us, | 就知道没人会相信我们 |
[37:23] | because girl team, right? | 因为我们是女孩 对吧 |
[37:24] | And it worked. Well, at first it didn’t, but then it did. | 所以成功了 一开始没有 但后来成功了 |
[37:28] | Oh my God, you should’ve seen the look | 天呐 你真应该看看 |
[37:30] | on those Palomar engineers’ faces | 帕洛马尔的程序员看到我们的机器人 |
[37:31] | when our robot lifted itself. | 登塔时脸上的表情 |
[37:35] | Whatever. It would’ve made sense if you’d actually bothered to come. | 无所谓了 你们要在意也不会不来了 |
[37:38] | You told us not to come. | 你让我们不要去的 |
[37:39] | You should’ve known better. | 你应该懂我的弦外之音 |
[37:41] | Anyway, you can see us at Worlds. | 不过你们可以在世锦赛上看到我们 |
[37:44] | That is if we can raise the $5,000 entrance fee | 如果我们能在三周之内 |
[37:47] | in less than three weeks. | 筹到五千块入场费的话 |
[37:49] | Sweetheart, maybe you should pass on Worlds. | 亲爱的 也许你不该参加世锦赛 |
[37:53] | What? Why would I do that? | 什么 为什么 |
[37:55] | Because you’ve got a lot going on, you know, | 因为你还有很多事要做 |
[37:57] | and your grades junior year are very key at getting into college. | 你现在正处于升学的关键阶段 |
[38:01] | Worlds would look great on a college application. | 如果申请书中有世锦赛成绩会很有优势 |
[38:03] | Honey, you haven’t even studied for your SATs yet. | 宝贝 你都还没准备高考 |
[38:05] | I know. I got this. I can do it all. | 我知道 两边我都能搞得定的 |
[38:08] | Well, maybe you should let some of us help. | 你应该让我们帮帮忙 |
[38:11] | I mean, seems like that’s your problem. | 我是说 你的问题就在这儿 |
[38:13] | – You try to do everything. – That’s not true. | -你总想一个人做一切 -不是的 |
[38:16] | I delegate. | 我懂得分配的 |
[38:18] | Hey, I saw that. | 嘿 我看到你了 |
[38:21] | – Who was that? – It was our Realtor. | -是谁 -是房产中介 |
[38:25] | We have an offer on the house. | 有人出了价 |
[38:29] | Already? They haven’t even put a sign up. | 这么快 我们还没贴告示呢 |
[38:33] | Well, apparently, she showed it this morning | 显然她尽早给一对夫妇推荐了房子 |
[38:35] | and the couple who saw it want to make an offer. | 他们就出价了 |
[38:37] | All cash, 10% above the asking price. | 现金 比标价高了10% |
[38:41] | That’s good. It’s, uh… We could use the extra money. | 挺好的 我们很需要额外的收入 |
[38:45] | Yeah, the other news is… | 另一件事是 |
[38:48] | they want a 10-day escrow… | 他们想交由三方托管十天 |
[38:50] | and we’ll have to be out by the end of the month. | 我们月底前就得搬出去 |
[39:25] | Sorry. I just wanted to wish you luck. | 抱歉 我只是来祝福你 |
[39:28] | Oh. That’s okay. I’m– I’m done anyway. | 没关系 我练完了 |
[39:33] | I gotta get home and pack. | 正要回家收拾行李 |
[39:36] | – So, Cortney’s is home? – Oh, well, I mean, I don’t know. | -科特尼那都成家啦 -我不知道 |
[39:39] | But… this won’t be home anymore, so… | 但是 反正这里也要卖了 |
[39:45] | Hey, what did you mean today, | 你今天什么意思 |
[39:47] | by the way, when you said, “This explains a lot”? | 你说 这就说得通了 |
[39:50] | Oh, umm, it’s your dad. | 是你爸爸 |
[39:53] | I don’t think he wants me dating AJ. | 他不想我和阿吉在一起 |
[39:56] | Because of us? | 因为我们吗 |
[39:57] | No, because of me. | 不 因为我 |
[39:59] | – Well– no, don’t let him… – I’m not. | -不要让他… -不会的 |
[40:03] | I’m just tired. | 我只是厌倦了 |
[40:05] | Of what? | 厌倦什么 |
[40:06] | People making me feel wrong. | 人们让我觉得我是错的 |
[40:10] | Good. | 好吧 |
[40:12] | Anyway, good luck tomorrow. | 无论如何 祝你明天好运 |
[40:15] | I’m really happy for you. This is your dream. | 我很替你高兴 这是你的梦想 |
[40:22] | I’m scared. | 我有些害怕 |
[40:26] | You’re gonna kill it. | 你会通过的 |
[40:31] | – Sorry, I have to take this. – Yeah. | -我得接个电话 -好的 |
[40:34] | Hey. No, nothing. | 嗨 没事 |
[40:38] | Miss you. | 想你了 |