时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Grandma and grandpa have money invested in this house. | 爷爷奶奶也为买房子付了钱 |
[00:03] | We need to sell it to pay them back. | 我们得卖了房子还他们 |
[00:05] | – Who’s that? – Aaron. | -谁啊 -亚伦 |
[00:06] | Should I be worried about this guy? | 我是不是该担心担心你俩了 |
[00:07] | No, we’re texting about Kyle. | 没有 我们在谈凯尔的事 |
[00:10] | The JJC is not taking his case. | 青少年司法中心不接受他的案子 |
[00:11] | Let’s say we find this curb painter. | 假设能找到这个油漆工 |
[00:13] | What’s the plan? Walk up to them and ask, | 怎么办呢 直接走上去问 |
[00:14] | “Hey, by any chance, | 你是不是 |
[00:15] | did you kill an old lady four years ago?” | 四年前杀过一个老太太 |
[00:17] | I took some of Jesus’s ADHD pills. | 我吃了黑素斯治注意缺陷多动症的药 |
[00:19] | – Why? – To stay up. To stay focused. | -为什么 -为了不睡着 保持精力集中 |
[00:21] | Promise me you won’t take any more. | 向我保证你不会再吃了 |
[00:23] | I won’t. I promise. | 不会了 我保证 |
[00:23] | Are you still upset about what I told your dad? | 你还在因为我告诉了你爸爸生气吗 |
[00:26] | His moms are blaming him | 他妈妈们 |
[00:28] | for everything that happened with callie. | 把和凯丽的事都怪在他头上 |
[00:29] | What do they mean everything that happened with Callie? | 和凯丽的什么事 |
[00:31] | They had sex. | 他们做爱了 |
[00:32] | Promise me that you will not hold back on this audition | 向我保证你不会在试演上放水 |
[00:34] | because you feel that you have an obligation to this girl. | 就因为你觉得要对这个女孩负责 |
[00:37] | It’s your business if you wanna buy pot for your son, | 你愿意给你儿子买大麻是你的事 |
[00:39] | but I don’t want him giving any more of it to my brother. | 但我希望他不要再给我弟弟了 |
[00:41] | I’m never gonna tell you anything again. | 我什么事都不会再告诉你了 |
[00:44] | So just stay out of my life. | 所以离我的生活远点 |
[00:45] | We have an offer on the house, | 房子有人出价了 |
[00:46] | and we’ll have to be out by the end of the month. | 我们必须一个月内搬出去 |
[00:49] | There are a couple of | 有几件事 |
[00:50] | things that we need to talk to you all about. | 我们需要和你们谈谈 |
[00:52] | But first of all, we would like to know who this belongs to. | 但首先 我们想知道这是谁的 |
[00:55] | – Don’t look at me. – It’s not mine. | -别看我 -不是我的 |
[00:57] | What is it? | 那是什么啊 |
[00:58] | It’s a pipe for smoking marijuana. | 是用来吸大麻的烟斗 |
[01:00] | Callie? | 凯丽 |
[01:02] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[01:03] | Okay, well, I found it in one of the boxes in the garage | 好吧 但我是在车库的一个箱子里发现的 |
[01:06] | where you’ve been spending a lot of time lately. | 你好像最近经常待在那里 |
[01:08] | You are welcome to drug test me. | 欢迎给我做药检 |
[01:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | Maybe it belongs to Gabe. | 也许是加布的 |
[01:13] | No, no way. | 不可能 |
[01:15] | Okay, there’s something else that we need to tell you. | 好吧 我们还有些事要告诉你们 |
[01:17] | What? We made a boatload on the yard sale | 什么 旧货出售大赚了一笔 |
[01:19] | and don’t have to move? | 所以不用搬家了吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah, no thanks to you. | 至少不是托你的福 |
[01:21] | – Me? – Yeah, you sat on your ass all day. | -跟我有什么关系 -你整天什么都不干 |
[01:23] | Callie disappeared, like, all day. | 凯丽也整天不见人好吗 |
[01:24] | – Hello. – Sorry I had to work on my senior project. | -打断下 -抱歉我有毕业设计要做 |
[01:27] | Which was pretty convenient. | 真巧 |
[01:28] | – You did nothing. – I did more than anybody. | -你才什么都没干 -我比大家干的都多 |
[01:30] | Oh, I’m sorry. I had a nail in my head. | 我的脑袋钉了根钉子我很抱歉 |
[01:31] | Mama and I are filing for divorce. | 妈妈和我要离婚了 |
[02:38] | Hey. I’m leaving now. | 嘿 我要走了 |
[02:41] | You sure you don’t want a ride to the airport? | 确定不用我送你去机场吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah, I’m sure. You sleep. | 确定 好好睡吧 |
[02:46] | You’re gonna be brilliant. | 你一定会很棒的 |
[02:51] | Tell Mason bye for me. | 替我跟梅森说再见 |
[02:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:37] | Knock, knock. Hello, hello. Everyone decent? | 当当当 有人来了 大家都穿衣服了吗 |
[03:40] | One of your brood said we could come up. | 你们家一个孩子说我们可以上来 |
[03:42] | – Uh, “We”? – I’ve got the client | -你和谁 -我带着客户 |
[03:44] | and their contractor here with me. | 他们来跟我签合同了 |
[03:45] | – We spoke yesterday. – Uh, yeah, that’s right. We did. | -我们昨天说好的 -没错 说好的 |
[03:48] | Thanks so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:48] | We’re just in such a time crunch with the baby coming. | 因为要生宝宝了我们实在很着急 |
[03:52] | – I’m sorry. I forogt to tell you. – Forgot? | -抱歉 我忘了告诉你了 -忘了 |
[03:54] | What we’re thinking is blowing this wall out | 我在想要不要把这堵墙拆了 |
[03:56] | and making the bedroom on the other side a master bath. | 这样主卧就挨着大浴室了 |
[03:58] | – Can we talk, please? – I think it’s a great idea. | -我们能谈谈吗 -我觉得这主意不错 |
[04:01] | You know, you could make this a walk-in. | 你可以把这里改装成走廊 |
[04:02] | – Oh, I love that. – Yeah. | -不错 -是啊 |
[04:06] | Okay, seriously? Seriously? | 真的假的啊 真的假的 |
[04:07] | We have one week to pack up this entire house, Lena. | 我们就一周时间收拾东西 莉娜 |
[04:09] | I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道该怎么说呀 |
[04:10] | You say no. They’re already rushing us out as it is. | 就说不行 他们已经在急着赶我们走了 |
[04:13] | Would you stop fighting? | 你们能不能不吵了 |
[04:15] | Mariana, will you please take the | 玛丽安娜 你能不能 |
[04:17] | give-away box downstairs and put it on the front porch? | 把这些送人的箱子搬到楼下的门口放着 |
[04:20] | Listen, we all have to help, okay? | 每个人都要帮忙 好吗 |
[04:23] | Okay, we’ll, who’s gonna help me | 好吧 我们帮忙 那谁来帮我 |
[04:24] | write a 20-page paper by monday | 在周一前写完一篇20页的论文 |
[04:26] | and raise $5,000 in three weeks for worlds? | 还要三周内为世锦赛募集五千美元资金呢 |
[04:31] | I am also stressed out because right now, | 我也很焦躁 因为现在 |
[04:33] | we have nowhere to live. | 我们正式无家可归了 |
[04:35] | I haven’t found the right place yet. | 我还没找到合适的地方呢 |
[04:36] | There’s never gonna be a right place, love. | 不会有合适的地方的 亲爱的 |
[04:38] | For now, we need a roof over our heads. | 现在 我们只需要个能凑合住的地方 |
[04:42] | Hey, would you all mind since she’s got her man here, | 你们介意吗 因为她把老公也叫来了 |
[04:45] | if they just take a quick peek at the kids’ bath. | 他们想看一眼孩子们的浴室 |
[04:48] | Would we mind? Why would we mind? | 介意吗 有什么好介意的 |
[04:52] | Okay, terrific. | 真好 太棒了 |
[04:57] | It’s my soon-to-be ex-husband. What? | 我准前夫的电话 怎么了 |
[05:01] | How am I supposed to pay any bills | 你冻结了我们的财产 |
[05:02] | when you froze our assets? | 我拿什么付账单 |
[05:05] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[05:07] | You can keep dragging me back to this house, | 你可以一次再一次带我来这栋房子 |
[05:09] | but it’s not getting cheaper. | 但它不会变便宜的 |
[05:11] | It’s perfect. | 这儿很完美 |
[05:13] | We can’t afford it, Lena. | 我们买不起 莉娜 |
[05:15] | I spoke with my parents, | 我跟我爸妈谈了 |
[05:16] | and they offered to give me my inheritance now | 他们说可以提前把遗产给我 |
[05:17] | that we could use for the down payment. | 这样就能付得起首付了 |
[05:19] | Okay, and what about the mortgage? | 好吧 那房贷怎么还 |
[05:20] | We can swing it. | 我们会想办法的 |
[05:22] | We could swing it, and | 我们能想出办法 |
[05:23] | then all the kids could have their own rooms. | 到时候孩子们都能有自己的房间了 |
[05:26] | So, we are adopting the twins? | 所以我们要收养那对双胞胎吗 |
[05:30] | Well, space wouldn’t be an issue. | 反正房子也不是问题了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, but that’s not the only issue, Lena. | 没错 但房子也不是唯一的问题啊 莉娜 |
[05:33] | It’s our dream house. | 这是我们梦想的房子 |
[05:36] | Can’t you see us here? | 你难道不觉得合适吗 |
[05:38] | Raising our kids and growing old? | 养大我们的孩子 在这里终老 |
[05:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:45] | Please, please, please, please, please, please, please. | 求求你了求求你了 |
[05:49] | Please. | 求你了 |
[05:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:55] | Oh, I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[05:57] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:37] | Okay, I’ll see you at school. | 好吧 学校见 |
[06:39] | Uh, wait. | 等等 |
[06:43] | Here. Keep it. | 给你 留着吧 |
[06:45] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -不行 -可以的 |
[06:48] | It’s cool. I want you to. | 没关系 我想给你 |
[06:52] | Okay, see you. | 好吧 再见 |
[06:55] | You have any garbage? | 有垃圾吗 |
[06:56] | What? | 什么 |
[06:58] | Garbage? | 垃圾 |
[07:02] | Yeah. | 有 |
[07:05] | You can probably sell this at the yard sale. | 也许能在旧货甩卖上卖掉 |
[07:07] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[07:11] | Are you still mad at me about Noah? | 你还在因为诺亚的事跟我生气吗 |
[07:15] | Jude, I don’t deserve this. | 裘德 我不该受到这样的对待 |
[07:17] | What do you deserve, Callie? | 那你要什么样的待遇 凯丽 |
[07:18] | Seeing that the only secrets you can keep are your own. | 显然你能保守的只有你自己的秘密 |
[07:46] | She’s supposed to be the one | 她是负责 |
[07:47] | that’s in charge of finding us a place to stay. | 给我们找房子的人 |
[07:49] | How hard can that be? | 能有多难 |
[07:51] | Well, there’s a three-bedroom apartment | 我们楼上就有个三室的公寓 |
[07:52] | in my building for rent. | 在出租 |
[07:54] | Oh, that would be interesting. | 有点意思 |
[07:57] | Oh, it’s B. It’s B. | 是小布 是小布 |
[07:59] | Hey, buddy. I’m here with your dad, | 伙计 我和你爸在一起呢 |
[08:00] | and you’re on speaker phone. | 我们公放了 |
[08:01] | Hey, B, how was your flight? | 小布 航班顺利吗 |
[08:03] | Good. | 挺好 |
[08:03] | Are you in the city? | 到市里了吗 |
[08:05] | Yeah, I just came out of the subway. | 到了 刚下地铁 |
[08:07] | I’m at, uh, Columbus Circle. | 我在哥伦比亚圆环 |
[08:09] | Did you get lost yet? | 还没迷路吗 |
[08:10] | No one gets lost anymore, dad. I’ve got my phone. | 现在谁还会迷路啊 爸 我有手机呢 |
[08:13] | Headed to Lincoln Center. | 正要去林肯中心 |
[08:15] | I’ll call you when I’m checked in and at the dorm. | 等我住进宿舍再给你们打电话 |
[08:17] | Okay, we’re proud of you, B. | 好的 为你骄傲 小布 |
[08:19] | Thanks, dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[08:20] | – Love you. – Love you too. | -爱你 -爱你们 |
[09:25] | Your boyfriend is here. | 你男朋友来了 |
[09:28] | There was other DNA on the murder weapon | 凶器上除了有玛莎·约翰逊 |
[09:30] | besides Martha Johnson’s and Kyle’s. | 和凯尔的DNA 还有其他人的 |
[09:32] | Why didn’t Kyle’s lawyers ever see this? | 为什么凯尔的律师没有发现这点 |
[09:34] | Because Detective Gray didn’t want him to. | 因为格雷警探不想他发现 |
[09:36] | He used a private lab that was shut down about a year ago | 他用了一家大概一年前被关闭的私人实验室 |
[09:38] | because of allegations that they doctored reports for the police | 该实验室因被指控篡改报告方便警察 |
[09:41] | to help them with their cases. | 处理案件而被关停 |
[09:42] | Hey, how did you get that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[09:44] | The lab’s database was subpoenaed in another investigation, | 那个实验室的数据库在另一调查中被传召 |
[09:46] | and I got them to let me take a look. | 我设法让他们给我看了 |
[09:48] | – You’re a genius. – Thank you. | -你真是天才 -谢谢 |
[09:52] | If we can place another suspect at Martha Johnson’s house | 如果我们能证明在玛莎·约翰逊被害那天 |
[09:54] | on the day she was murdered, | 还有其他有作案动机的 |
[09:55] | someone who may have had a motive, | 嫌疑人存在 |
[09:57] | then we might get a judge to order them to give a DNA sample. | 那么也许就能找法官命他们交出DNA样本 |
[10:01] | Like our curb painter. | 比如那个刷路沿的人 |
[10:02] | Who’s that? | 谁啊 |
[10:06] | There was a guy painting addresses on people’s curbs | 有个人不经允许别人家门口 |
[10:09] | without their permission and then harassing them to pay. | 刷路沿 然后骚扰他们付款 |
[10:12] | So we knocked on some doors. | 所以我们找了几家去问 |
[10:15] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:17] | After we told you to stop harassing people yourself. | 在我们告诉你们不要自己去骚扰别人之后 |
[10:20] | We didn’t harass anyone. | 我们没有骚扰别人 |
[10:21] | – Callie… – I’m almost finished with my senior project, | -凯丽 -我的毕业设计差不多完成了 |
[10:23] | and you told me I could go through the case file. | 你说过我可以查看案件卷宗 |
[10:24] | But we did tell you to stop playing detective. | 但我们也跟你说过别自己当侦探 |
[10:26] | We didn’t. | 我们没有 |
[10:28] | I mean, we did find out where he lives, | 我们确实找到了他住的地方 |
[10:30] | but we didn’t knock on his door. | 但我们没去敲他家的门 |
[10:32] | – You know where he lives? – Yeah. | -你们知道他住哪 -是的 |
[10:34] | His name is Doug Harvey. | 他名字是道格·哈维 |
[10:37] | What if you questioned him? | 如果是你询问他呢 |
[10:39] | If you could get him to admit to painting Martha Johnson’s curb, | 如果你能让他承认刷过玛莎·约翰逊家的路沿 |
[10:43] | that might be all we need. | 也许就足够了 |
[10:46] | Right? | 对吧 |
[10:47] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[11:13] | I think I have the wrong room number. | 我可能是把房间号弄错了 |
[11:15] | Is this 1584? | 这是1584吗 |
[11:17] | – Um, yep. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[11:18] | – This… this is your room? – Yeah. | -这是你的房间 -是的 |
[11:21] | Okay, I guess they made a mistake then. | 好吧 可能是他们搞错了 |
[11:23] | – You’re auditioning? – Yeah. Yeah, | -你是来面试 -是啊 |
[11:25] | and they, uh, assigned you as my roommate. | 他们把你和我分到一间房了 |
[11:27] | Yeah, that happens a lot. | 这经常发生 |
[11:29] | What does? | 什么 |
[11:31] | My name is Ariel, but I go by Ari, | 我叫阿里尔 不过常称阿里 |
[11:33] | and sometimes, they think I’m a guy. | 有时候 别人会觉得我是男的 |
[11:35] | Gotcha. Um… | 明白了 |
[11:37] | Okay, well, I guess I’ll go tell them. | 好的 那我去告诉他们 |
[11:39] | – Sorry for the hassle. – No, not your fault. | -抱歉麻烦你了 -不用 不是你的错 |
[11:46] | Would you slow down? | 你能慢点吗 |
[11:49] | – Mariana! – Sorry. | -玛丽安娜 -抱歉 |
[11:52] | I can’t believe that Nick was hiding up here. | 不敢相信尼克之前躲在这上面 |
[11:54] | It freaks me out. | 让我吓得要死 |
[11:55] | I’m definitely not going up in the attic. That’s for sure. | 我绝对不要上阁楼 绝对的 |
[11:58] | You haven’t gone and seen him again, have you? | 你没有再去看过他 是吗 |
[12:00] | No. | 没有 |
[12:01] | You should just tell him that | 你应该直接告诉他 |
[12:02] | you’re not his girlfriend anymore, you know. | 你不再是他女朋友了 |
[12:04] | I will when he’s better. | 等他好点时我会说的 |
[12:06] | He might not get better. | 他或许好转不了了 |
[12:07] | Okay, can you stop talking about it, please? | 你能别再说这事了吗 |
[12:08] | It’s stressing me out. | 让我压力很大 |
[12:11] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:12] | It’s mom’s journal. | 老妈的日记 |
[12:14] | You mean mama’s journal? | 你是说妈妈的日记 |
[12:15] | No. Stef’s. | 不 史戴菲的 |
[12:17] | Hey, well, you can’t read that. | 你不能看 |
[12:19] | If someone read my journal, I would die. | 要是有人看我日记 我会死掉 |
[12:21] | Wait. You have a journal? | 等等 你还写日记啊 |
[12:23] | No. | 没有 |
[12:29] | Yeah, you’re right. We shouldn’t be reading this. | 你说的对 我们不该看 |
[12:34] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧 |
[12:36] | All this can go to the yard sale. | 这些都可以拿去庭院出售 |
[12:37] | Well, I’m not supposed to be picking stuff up. | 我不能搬重物 |
[12:39] | I think you can handle it. | 我相信你 |
[12:41] | You know, I’m at an increased risk of having a seizure. | 现在正是我病发的高危期 |
[13:07] | Hey, we’re supposed to be packing stuff into boxes. | 我们应该去打包东西装箱 |
[13:11] | How much of this have you read? | 这日记你看了多少 |
[13:15] | Not much. | 不多 |
[13:18] | Yeah, is that why you hid it from me? | 所以你才藏起来不让我看吗 |
[13:20] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[13:24] | She didn’t want to adopt us. That’s a pretty big deal. | 她并不想收养我们 这是相当大的事 |
[13:26] | Mariana. | 玛丽安娜 |
[13:29] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[13:30] | I wanna leave this house. | 我想离开这房子 |
[13:31] | Between Nick and this, | 尼克的事再加上这个 |
[13:32] | all of my good memories are ruined. | 我所有的美好回忆都被毁了 |
[13:34] | So, here. | 给你 |
[13:38] | What am I supposed to do with this? | 我该拿这个怎么办 |
[13:40] | Burn it, for all I care. | 烧了都行 我才不管 |
[14:13] | Nice place. | 风景真美 |
[14:15] | The guy could use a gardener. | 这人该请园丁了 |
[14:16] | And a dumpster. | 还得要个大垃圾桶 |
[14:28] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[14:29] | San Diego police. | 圣地亚哥警察 |
[14:30] | We were hoping that we could talk to you, Mr. Harvey. | 我们想跟你谈谈 哈维先生 |
[14:43] | – You got a warrant? – We’re not here to search your home. | -你们有搜查令吗 -我们不是来搜查你家 |
[14:46] | You’re on my property. My property is my home. | 你们踏足我的房产 我的房产就是我家 |
[14:48] | If you don’t have a warrant, you’re trespassing. | 如果没有搜查令 你们就是非法入侵 |
[14:50] | Relax. We just want to ask you a few questions. | 别紧张 我们只是想问你几个问题 |
[14:53] | We understand that you used to paint addresses | 我们听说到你四年前经常四处 |
[14:55] | on curbs four years ago. | 粉刷路沿 |
[14:56] | I have a business permit. | 我有从业许可 |
[14:58] | 020046250 0-2-00-4-6-2-5-0. | |
[15:01] | – 0-2-00-4-6-2-5-0. – Take it easy. | -020046250 -别紧张 |
[15:04] | Yeah. We’re not concerned with that. Really. You’re fine. | 我们不关心那个 真的 没事的 |
[15:07] | We, uh, we wanted to know if you knew Martha Johnson. | 我们想知道你是否认识玛莎·约翰逊 |
[15:11] | – Who? – She lived about two blocks from here, | -谁 -她住的地方离这里两条街 |
[15:12] | on Penn Street. | 在佩恩街 |
[15:14] | You may have painted her curb four years ago. | 你四年前可能刷过她家的路沿 |
[15:16] | I’ve painted a lot of curbs. | 我刷过很多路沿 |
[15:17] | Did you paint hers? | 你刷了她的吗 |
[15:19] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[15:20] | Did you know that she was murdered? | 你知道她被谋杀了吗 |
[15:23] | – No. – Really? | -不知 -不会吧 |
[15:24] | Because it, you know, happened here in your neighborhood. | 毕竟这是发生在你家附近的 |
[15:26] | I’m surprised you didn’t hear about that. | 你居然没听说 让我很诧异 |
[15:27] | I try to keep to myself. | 我一般独来独往 |
[15:29] | I don’t really read the papers. | 也不怎么读报纸 |
[15:31] | Well, you seem to have an awful lot of them. | 看起来你有的倒是很多 |
[15:33] | I pick up stuff. | 我会捡些东西 |
[15:35] | To recycle. | 来回收 |
[15:37] | To organize. | 来整理 |
[15:38] | Gotcha. Makes sense. | 明白了 有道理 |
[15:40] | All right. Well, listen, if you do happen to remember anything, | 好吧 如果你想起了什么 |
[15:43] | this is my card. Please, go ahead and call me. | 这是我的名片 请尽管打电话给我 |
[15:46] | Okay? Thank you for your time, Mr. Harvey. | 好吗 感谢你抽空见我 哈维先生 |
[15:47] | You have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[15:49] | I’ll get the door. | 我来关门 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:58] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[16:00] | He’s a nutjob, it doesn’t make him a murderer. | 他是个疯子 并不意味着他就是杀人犯 |
[16:11] | 玛莎·约翰逊讣告 当地少年因杀人被判无期徒刑 | |
[16:27] | So, did you figure out your room situation? | 你的房间问题解决了吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I did. | 解决了 |
[16:34] | – Music? – Yeah. | -音乐 -是的 |
[16:36] | – I thought so. – Why? | -我就知道 -为什么 |
[16:38] | Well, um, you don’t look like a dancer, | 你看起来不像舞者 |
[16:41] | and you don’t act like an actor. | 表现得也不像演员 |
[16:46] | Okay. How about you? | 好吧 你呢 |
[16:47] | Dance. | 跳舞的 |
[16:48] | I would’ve thought drama. | 我还以为是演戏剧的 |
[16:51] | So, are you going out tonight? | 你今晚出去吗 |
[16:54] | Well, I thought I’d check out Times Square. | 我想着去看看时代广场 |
[16:55] | Times Square. | 时代广场 |
[16:57] | So, this is your first time in New York? | 所以你是第一次来纽约 |
[17:01] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 为什么这么说 |
[17:02] | Nothing. Just don’t take any pictures with anyone in a costume, | 没什么 不要和穿戏服的人一起拍照 |
[17:05] | unless you’re willing to pay them. | 除非你愿意付他们钱 |
[17:07] | Some of them can get really aggressive. | 有些人真的会很过分 |
[17:09] | You know, I might just end up walking around here… | 或许我最终不过是在附近晃悠 |
[17:12] | No. You have to go to Times Square at least once. | 别 你至少得去一次时代广场 |
[17:16] | I’m going to a party in midtown. | 我要去市中心的一场派对 |
[17:17] | I can walk with you if you want the company. | 如果你想有人陪的话我可以陪你走一段 |
[17:20] | Sounds like what I need is protection. | 听起来像是我需要保护 |
[17:22] | I can offer that. | 这个我也做得来 |
[17:23] | Oh, really? I didn’t know | 真的吗 我不知道 |
[17:24] | they had martial arts in the dance program now. | 现在舞蹈系还有武术课呢 |
[17:26] | Okay. I’m tougher than I look. | 好吧 我比看起来要强壮 |
[17:29] | Hey, I wouldn’t mess with you. | 我可不会找你的麻烦 |
[17:31] | That’s too bad. | 那还真可惜 |
[17:36] | You’re so fancy, bringing me here. | 你还真高级 带我来这 |
[17:39] | On the floor, the fancy rug. | 躺在地上 还有高档地毯 |
[17:42] | It’s good for your back. | 对你的背好 |
[17:44] | – You’re so thoughtful. – What can I say? | -你可真周到 -我还能说什么呢 |
[17:53] | Yo, so, uh, what’s the story with this Aaron dude? | 这个叫亚伦的是怎么回事 |
[17:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:00] | He ever take you for a ride on his motorcycle? | 他骑摩托车载你兜过风吗 |
[18:07] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[18:08] | How’d y’all meet? | 你俩怎么认识的 |
[18:11] | Why does it matter? | 这有什么重要的 |
[18:14] | The landlord gave me the code to the lockbox, | 房东给了我信箱密码 |
[18:15] | so I can show it for him when he’s out of town. | 这样他出城时我也能带人来看房子 |
[18:18] | Knocks a little off my rent. | 抵消了我一小部分房租 |
[18:19] | Wow. Looks just like your place. | 跟你的房子一样 |
[18:23] | I think it’s the same exact floor plan, | 我想是因为房间布局一模一样 |
[18:24] | except for the extra bedroom. | 就是多了一个卧室 |
[18:25] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[18:28] | I can’t imagine all of us crammed in here, | 不敢想象我们所有人都挤进这里的情景 |
[18:30] | living on top of each other. | 人挤人 挤死人的 |
[18:33] | I’m sure he’d let you go month-to-month, | 我想他会愿意让你们月租的 |
[18:34] | you know, until you guys find a house. | 直到你们找到房子住 |
[18:36] | If we can afford to rent a house. | 如果我们租得起整套房子的话 |
[18:38] | Well, when you make detective, | 等你当上警探 |
[18:40] | that’ll be a big salary bump. | 工资会涨很多 |
[18:45] | I don’t think Brandon will ever move home | 布兰登要是知道得和黑素斯跟裘德当室友 |
[18:47] | if he knows he has to share a room with Jesus and Jude. | 我想他绝不会搬回家住 |
[18:51] | What’s the closet space like? | 壁橱空间如何 |
[18:52] | I don’t think Brandon’s coming home. | 我想布兰登不会回家住了 |
[18:55] | – What do you mean? – Not as long as Callie’s there. | -什么意思 -只要凯丽在就不会 |
[18:58] | Look, Stef, I know they had sex, | 史戴菲 我知道他们上床了 |
[19:01] | and I know that’s why he moved in with Cortney. | 所以他才会搬去和科特尼住 |
[19:03] | Wait. You cannot blame Callie entirely for what happened. | 等等 发生了这些你不能全怪凯丽 |
[19:06] | – Okay? It’s not fair. – I’m not. | -好吗 这不公平 -我没有 |
[19:07] | But you have to admit, she’s caused Brandon a lot of trouble | 但你得承认 自从她出现后 |
[19:10] | from the time she showed up. | 就给布兰登带来不少麻烦 |
[19:11] | And Brandon is responsible for his own actions, Mike. | 布兰登对他自己的行为也有责任 麦克 |
[19:13] | – I’m not saying he isn’t. – Okay, good. | -我不是说他没有 -好吧 很好 |
[19:16] | But I think she toyed with him. | 但我觉得她在玩弄他 |
[19:17] | I don’t think she meant to, | 我想她不是故意的 |
[19:18] | but I don’t think she can help herself, | 但她却情难自禁 |
[19:19] | which is why I’m worried about AJ. | 所以我才很担心阿吉 |
[19:22] | I mean, wasn’t he also | 我是说 他们越界的时候 |
[19:22] | her foster brother when they crossed the line? | 不也是继兄妹的关系吗 |
[19:25] | And what about this Aaron kid? He’s obviously into her. | 还有那个叫亚伦的孩子呢 他明显喜欢她啊 |
[19:27] | – Is she yanking his chain too? – Okay, okay. That’s enough. | -她也在招惹他吗 -行了 别说了 |
[19:29] | Enough. You’re talking about my daughter right now. | 够了 你现在说的可是我的女儿 |
[19:32] | -Okay. I’m sorry. -Thank you. | -好吧 对不起 -多谢 |
[19:34] | I just don’t want to see another one of my sons get hurt. | 我只是不想看到我另一个儿子受伤 |
[19:51] | Will you please talk to me, Callie? | 求你和我聊聊吧 凯丽 |
[19:54] | I met Aaron at a coffee shop. | 我是在咖啡店碰到亚伦的 |
[19:59] | He had a law book. | 他带着本法律书 |
[20:00] | I thought he looked too young to be in law school. | 我觉得他太小了 不可能在上法学院 |
[20:05] | I told him my name was Cameron. | 我跟他说我叫卡梅伦 |
[20:08] | He took me for a ride on his motorcycle. | 他骑摩托载我去兜风 |
[20:10] | And we went to the beach. | 我们去了海滩 |
[20:13] | And he kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[20:20] | When was this? | 什么时候的事 |
[20:22] | When I was suspended from school. | 我被停课的时候 |
[20:26] | I also told him I had a boyfriend. | 我还告诉他我有男朋友了 |
[20:29] | So he does want to date you? | 那他的确想和你约会 |
[20:31] | No, we’re just friends. | 不 我们只是朋友 |
[20:35] | I’m not toying with you. | 我没有玩弄你 |
[20:37] | Or yanking anyone’s chain. | 也没有招惹任何人 |
[20:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[21:00] | Do you think we can take Frankie’s tree when we go? | 你觉得我们走的时候能带上弗兰基的树吗 |
[21:03] | Uh… yeah. | 能啊 |
[21:07] | Yeah. I’ll make a call. | 行 我会打电话咨询 |
[21:11] | Hey, uh, we wouldn’t be able to take it where we’re going, | 我们去的地方带不了它 |
[21:14] | I mean, at least not right away. | 我是说 至少不能马上带过去 |
[21:16] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[21:17] | There’s a three-bedroom apartment for rent at Mike’s building. | 麦克住的楼里有套三居室在出租 |
[21:21] | It’s not huge, but it’s month-to-month, so it’s… | 不是很大 不过是月租 所以… |
[21:24] | You already looked at it? | 你已经看过房了吗 |
[21:25] | I did. Mike showed it to me. | 对 麦克带我看的 |
[21:27] | And I didn’t want to lose it, so I put down a deposit. | 我不想错过它 所以我交了订金 |
[21:29] | Without discussing it with me first. | 事先没跟我商量 |
[21:30] | Lena, we need some place to go. | 莉娜 我们得有地方住 |
[21:31] | So this is how it’s always going to be? | 那么以后都会这样吗 |
[21:33] | It’s like we take one step forward and two steps back. | 我们就好像前进了一步又倒退了两步 |
[21:37] | I mean, if nothing is ever going to change between us, | 我是说 如果我们之间不会有改变的话 |
[21:39] | what is the point? | 那这有什么意义 |
[21:46] | So, what do you think? | 感觉如何 |
[21:48] | I can’t think. It’s like sensory overload. | 大脑已经不转了 感觉已经超负荷了 |
[21:51] | The one redeeming part is Broadway. | 让人雀跃的地方就是百老汇 |
[21:54] | I mean, look at all the billboards. You have Lion King, | 看看这些广告牌 有《狮子王》 |
[21:56] | Chicago, Hamilton. | 《芝加哥》 《汉密尔顿》 |
[21:59] | This is what I want to do one day. | 这就是我梦想的未来 |
[22:01] | I want to be on Broadway. | 我想登上百老汇的舞台 |
[22:08] | Looks like I’m going blind. | 我要被闪瞎了 |
[22:10] | Oh, great. Don’t… don’t look. | 这下好了 别…别看 |
[22:12] | The big guys in the costumes, they are, uh… | 穿戏服的大个子们 他们… |
[22:14] | – Yep. What you were saying. – Yep. | -对 就像你说的 -没错 |
[22:16] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[22:19] | So, do you want to see the real New York? | 那你想看看真正的纽约吗 |
[22:24] | What about your party? | 你的派对怎么办 |
[22:25] | Honestly, I… I hate parties. | 说实话 我…讨厌派对 |
[22:27] | Can we walk? | 能走走吗 |
[22:29] | Mm-hmm. We can walk all you want. | 你想怎么走就怎么走 |
[22:31] | This is a city that never sleeps. | 这是座不夜城 |
[22:40] | Gonna make a basket. Literally. | 打算做个篮框 说真的 |
[22:49] | Shh… We have to be quiet. | 我们得安静点 |
[22:52] | Okay. Maybe we should stop talking. | 好吧 也许我们该闭嘴了 |
[22:59] | Hey, so… | 那个… |
[23:02] | I’ve never done anything, you know, below the waist. | 腰以下 我从来没试过 |
[23:07] | Okay. So… | 行 又没关系 |
[23:10] | everybody has their first time. | 谁不都有第一次 |
[23:15] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[23:17] | Look, I just… | 听着 我只是 |
[23:18] | I don’t think I’m ready for that. | 我想我还没准备好 |
[23:20] | Um… Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[23:24] | – I should go. – You don’t have to go. | -我该走了 -你不用走 |
[23:26] | No. It’s… it’s like, um… | 不 就…就像 |
[23:29] | I’ll talk to you later. | 以后再聊 |
[23:37] | Well, I can’t remember the last time I saw a sunrise. | 我不记得上次看日出是什么时候了 |
[23:41] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:42] | You better not fall asleep during your audition. | 试奏的时候可别睡着了 |
[23:45] | No. | 不会 |
[23:47] | I feel… great. | 我感觉 棒极了 |
[23:59] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[24:01] | Um, I’ve… got a girlfriend. | 我有女朋友了 |
[24:06] | Ah, back in San Diego. | 在圣地亚哥 |
[24:09] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[24:12] | we sort of live together. | 我们基本上住在一起了 |
[24:16] | And she has a kid. | 她有个孩子 |
[24:19] | She… has a kid? | 她…有孩子了 |
[24:22] | His name is Mason. | 他叫梅森 |
[24:27] | What are you going to do if you get into Juilliard? | 如果你考进了朱利亚音乐学院要怎么办 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[24:35] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[24:37] | I mean, I… I help support her. | 我…我帮着资助她 |
[24:40] | And I pay half the rent. | 我付一半租金 |
[24:43] | I watch Mason practically every day. | 我基本每天都陪梅森 |
[24:44] | Do you even want this? | 你想进朱利亚吗 |
[24:46] | Do you really, really want this? | 你当真想进朱利亚吗 |
[24:50] | I mean, I want to go to Juilliard more than anything. | 我最大的愿望就是进朱利亚 |
[24:52] | Do you have any idea what it takes to study here? | 你知道来这上学要付出多少吗 |
[24:56] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[24:58] | And after every 16-hour day, | 每天练习十六个小时后 |
[25:00] | you have nothing left to give to anybody. | 你已经没有精力再分给别人了 |
[25:04] | And you shouldn’t have to. | 你也不该那么做 |
[25:06] | These four years are yours. | 这四年是你的 |
[25:10] | I mean, you don’t… you don’t have to be mean. | 我是说 你不必…做得太毒 |
[25:13] | You have every right to be selfish. | 但你完全有权力自私 |
[25:19] | You can’t go into your audition | 去参加试奏 |
[25:21] | with a piece of you feeling obligated to fail. | 你不能感觉自己有义务失败 |
[25:25] | ‘Cause you will. | 因为那样你定会失败 |
[25:28] | What do I do, then? I mean… | 那我该怎么办 难道… |
[25:32] | break up with her? | 和她分手 |
[25:35] | – What, like on the phone? – Yeah. | -电话分手吗 -是的 |
[25:42] | I… I don’t think I can do that. | 我…我觉得我做不到 |
[25:47] | Then… write her a letter. | 那就给她写信 |
[25:50] | Yeah. Put it all down on paper, | 没错 把一切都写在纸上 |
[25:51] | how bad you feel, all of it, | 说你有多抱歉 所有一切 |
[25:54] | And then you put a stamp on it and mail it. | 然后贴上邮票寄出去 |
[25:57] | You’ll beat it back to San Diego, | 趁她还没收到信 你就先回圣地亚哥了 |
[25:59] | and… then you can do it in person. | 然后就可以当面说清楚了 |
[26:03] | Right now, you need to do this for yourself. | 但现在 你必须为了自己这么做 |
[26:05] | So… that way, when you play tomorrow… | 那样 到你明天演奏时 |
[26:10] | well, today… | 应该是今天了 |
[26:14] | …you’re free. | 你就是自由的 |
[26:27] | You’re selling this? | 你要卖这个 |
[26:30] | I gave this to you for your 13th birthday. | 这是你十三岁生日时我送你的 |
[26:33] | It’s a kid’s toy, Callie. | 那是给小孩玩的 凯丽 |
[26:36] | Okay, look. | 跟你说 |
[26:37] | I didn’t tell Moms about the pot, | 我没跟妈妈们说你抽大麻 |
[26:40] | so I did keep your secret. | 这么说我的确为你保守了秘密 |
[26:42] | And if I see someone who I think is a bad influence on you, | 如果我认为你身边的人对你有不良影响 |
[26:44] | I’m not just going to stand by and watch you screw up. | 就不会冷眼旁观看你糟蹋自己 |
[26:47] | You don’t know anything about Noah. | 你根本不了解诺亚 |
[26:49] | He’s not a bad influence. | 他不会把我带坏的 |
[26:51] | And at least he’s not my foster brother. | 至少他不是我的寄养哥哥 |
[26:56] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[27:04] | Hey, Mom. We’re just setting up the yard sale. | 妈 我们正布置旧货甩卖呢 |
[27:05] | Can I call you back? | 我再打给你吧 |
[27:08] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[27:10] | Excuse me. How much is this? | 请问 这个怎么卖 |
[27:15] | It’s a beautiful house. Why you selling? | 这么漂亮的房子 为什么要卖掉 |
[27:18] | Uh… downsizing, you know. | 节省开支嘛 |
[27:21] | Huh. You’re selling The Art of War. It’s a classic. | 你竟要卖《孙子兵法》 这可是部经典 |
[27:24] | – How much you want for it? – I don’t know. | -多少钱 -不知道 |
[27:25] | A dollar. Does that sound good? | 一美元 怎么样 |
[27:27] | – I’ll give you 50 cents. – Sold. | -我给你五十美分 -成交 |
[27:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:31] | I should probably introduce myself. | 我大概得自我介绍一下 |
[27:33] | Detective Joe Gray. | 乔·格雷警探 |
[27:39] | I understand you’re interested in an old case of mine. | 我知道你对我的一件旧案子感兴趣 |
[27:42] | Oh, yeah? Where’d you get that idea? | 是吗 从哪听说的 |
[27:43] | It doesn’t matter where. | 那不重要 |
[27:44] | I also hear you’re trying to make detective. | 我还听说你想当警探 |
[27:45] | The first thing you learn, if you do make it, | 如果你当上探员 入职第一课 |
[27:47] | is that we don’t meddle in each other’s cases. | 就是不要搅和别人的案子 |
[27:50] | We respect each other. We got each other’s backs. | 我们彼此尊重 彼此支持 |
[27:52] | But then again, that’s if you make detective. | 但话说回来 你得先当上警探再说 |
[27:56] | – Thank you for the heads-up. – No problem. | -多谢提醒 -不谢 |
[27:58] | Have a nice yard sale. | 祝你甩卖顺利 |
[28:00] | I hope you make a killing. | 希望你满载而归 |
[28:06] | Hello? Kyle… | 喂 凯尔 |
[28:10] | Yeah, slow down. What’s going on? | 慢点说 怎么回事 |
[28:13] | – Hey. – What? | -嘿 -怎么了 |
[28:15] | My mom negotiated a payment plan with the IRS, | 我妈和国税局商定了一个付款协议 |
[28:17] | and she took a loan against her pension | 她把养老金抵押出去 申请贷款 |
[28:19] | to pay off the lien. | 以清偿债务 |
[28:20] | Okay. What does… what does that mean? | 那…是什么意思 |
[28:22] | We don’t have to sell the house. | 我们不必卖房子了 |
[28:26] | Okay. But… but we already have. | 好吧 但房子已经卖了 |
[28:56] | They’re sending Kyle to Folsom Prison tomorrow. | 明天凯尔就要被转去福尔松监狱了 |
[28:58] | – But he’s not 18 yet. – I know. | -但他还没到十八呢 -我知道 |
[29:00] | Listen. Do we really need | 那个 我们一定得要 |
[29:01] | Doug Harvey to admit to knowing Martha Johnson? | 道格·哈维承认与玛莎·约翰逊认识吗 |
[29:05] | I mean, like, if we somehow got some DNA, | 如果我们拿到他的DNA |
[29:08] | tested it and it was a match. | 经验证 恰与凶器上的相匹配的话如何 |
[29:10] | It wouldn’t be admissible in court. | 这不能用作呈堂证物 |
[29:12] | But would it be enough to get the JJC to take the case? | 但足够让青少年司法中心立案了吧 |
[29:15] | If there was another potential suspect? | 如果存在其他嫌犯的话 |
[29:17] | Maybe. But how do we get his DNA? | 也许 但怎么才能拿到他的DNA |
[29:24] | Hey, I’m getting another call. Can I call you back? | 我有电话进来 等会儿再打给你 |
[29:25] | Okay. Don’t do anything crazy, please. | 好 拜托你别做傻事 |
[29:28] | No, I won’t. | 好 不会的 |
[29:51] | Brandon Foster? | 布兰登·福斯特 |
[31:28] | Here, boy. | 狗狗 |
[31:40] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. Shh! | 没事 没事 |
[32:03] | Good boy. Good boy. Okay, come on. | 真乖 过来 |
[32:08] | Come on. Come on. | 来 |
[32:11] | Good boy. Good boy. | 真乖 真乖 |
[33:18] | Wait. You’re getting a divorce. | 等等 你们要离婚 |
[33:20] | Now that we have your attention. | 总算注意听了 |
[33:22] | We’re not getting a divorce. We are filing for divorce. | 不是要离婚 只是申请离婚 |
[33:25] | – Why? – So we can freeze our assets. | -为什么 -这样就能冻结资产 |
[33:28] | The buyer doesn’t want to let us out of escrow. | 买家不想让我们脱离第三方托管 |
[33:30] | But if our assets, including this house, are tied up… | 但若所有资产 包括这个房子 全部冻结 |
[33:33] | We’re hoping that they’ll walk away. | 但愿他们会主动放弃 |
[33:36] | Wow. That’s actually a devious plan. I’m impressed. | 这招够阴的 真让我大开眼界 |
[33:39] | We actually got it from our realtor, | 这其实是房产经纪人的主意 |
[33:41] | ironically, who is getting divorced. | 讽刺的是 她正好在办离婚 |
[33:43] | And we’re not trying to be devious. We’re just… | 我们不是想骗人 只是… |
[33:45] | just trying to hold on to this home that we love. | 想办法保住我们爱的这个家 |
[33:48] | – How does that sound to you guys? – Amazing. | -你们觉得呢 -棒极了 |
[33:50] | – Awesome. – Great. | -棒 -太好了 |
[33:51] | Now we have to stay here. | 现在不得不留下来了 |
[33:57] | What is going on with her? | 她怎么回事 |
[33:59] | Outside of the usual drama, she read your journal. | 除了一点正常的小脾气 她看了你的日记 |
[34:01] | – My journal? – No. Yours. | -我的日记 -不 是你的 |
[34:04] | And what you said in it about Mama. | 和你在日记里写到妈妈的那些话 |
[34:06] | What did you say about me in your journal? | 你在日记里写我什么了 |
[34:20] | Can I please explain? | 能听我解释吗 |
[34:22] | What’s to explain? You didn’t want us. | 有什么好解释的 你根本不想要我们 |
[34:25] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[34:28] | I remember when Mom first walked through the door | 我记得妈妈初次带着你俩 |
[34:30] | with the two of you. | 进门的情景 |
[34:32] | You ran right over to me and you leapt into my arms. | 你跑向我 冲入我的怀抱 |
[34:36] | You bonded with me instantly, | 你立马对我亲密无比 |
[34:38] | and it made me a little uncomfortable. | 这让我有点不适应 |
[34:42] | Oh, so you just didn’t want me? | 所以你只是不想要我 |
[34:44] | No. It made me uncomfortable because… | 不 我不适应是因为… |
[34:48] | my own mother was never very affectionate with me. | 我亲生母亲从不与我亲昵 |
[34:52] | Grandma? | 姥姥吗 |
[34:53] | She softened up over the years, but… | 这么多年来有所缓和 但… |
[34:57] | she just wasn’t nurturing in that way. | 那并不是她抚育孩子的方式 |
[35:01] | And… | 而… |
[35:04] | when I looked at you, I saw me as that little girl… | 当我看到你 好似看到我自己 |
[35:10] | who yearned for her mom to… | 当年那个小姑娘渴望她母亲的… |
[35:12] | to hold her and comfort her. | 拥抱与安慰 |
[35:15] | And I guess it scared me a little, | 我想这让我有些害怕 |
[35:18] | and it made me sad. | 同时又觉得难过 |
[35:24] | And then one night, | 后来有天晚上 |
[35:26] | you had a bad dream. | 你做了噩梦 |
[35:28] | You woke up crying, and I came into this room… | 你惊醒后哭个不停 我走进这间屋子 |
[35:32] | and I held you… | 抱住你 |
[35:36] | and my heart broke right open. | 我的心门彻底打开了 |
[35:41] | I felt so much love for you… | 我感到对你如此的深爱 |
[35:45] | and so much compassion. | 如此的同情 |
[35:50] | And I realized, in that moment that… | 那一刻 我意识到 |
[35:55] | this sweet, sweet little girl… | 这个可爱的小女孩 |
[35:58] | was sent to me. | 是上天派来的 |
[36:03] | She was sent to me to heal my little girl inside. | 上天派她来抚平我孩提时代的创伤 |
[36:09] | And I realized that… | 我意识到 |
[36:12] | you were meant to be my daughter… | 你注定是我的女儿 |
[36:15] | and I was meant to be your mother. | 而我注定是你的母亲 |
[36:20] | Adopting you was a gift. | 领养你们是上天赐我的礼物 |
[36:24] | You and your brother have brought me the greatest joy. | 你和你兄弟带给我无比的欢乐 |
[36:30] | And the thing that I’m… | 我生命中 |
[36:32] | most proud of in my life is being your mother. | 最骄傲的事 就是做你们的母亲 |
[36:38] | And I’m so sorry that you read what you did. | 我很抱歉让你看到你当年做过的那些事 |
[36:49] | Hey. Can I ask you something? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[36:52] | Is there some reason that you don’t want to stay in this house? | 你不想留在这个房子有什么原因吗 |
[36:58] | No. I… I just said that. | 没有 我刚说了 |
[37:02] | You’re sure. | 你确定 |
[37:05] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[37:15] | So, I’m sorry I was such an ass last night. | 对不起 我昨晚表现那么混蛋 |
[37:18] | It’s… it’s okay. | 没事 |
[37:20] | My moms found your pipe by the way. | 顺便跟你说 妈妈们发现了你的烟斗 |
[37:25] | – Damn. – I… played dumb. | -该死 -我没说什么 |
[37:27] | They think it belongs to the guy who worked on the garage. | 她们以为是装修车库的人留下来的 |
[37:31] | – I’m sorry, man. I… – Look. | -真抱歉 我… -那个… |
[37:33] | I’m sorry too, | 昨晚的事 |
[37:35] | about last night. | 我也很抱歉 |
[37:37] | You were right. Everyone does have a first time, | 你说的对 总要有第一次 |
[37:40] | and I guess, maybe, I was just… nervous. | 我想我可能只是太紧张 |
[37:46] | But I still want to if… you, you know… | 不过我还是想要的 如果你… |
[37:55] | I only want to do what you want to. | 我都听你的 |
[38:25] | What are you doing? | 做什么呢 |
[38:31] | Thinking about our wedding day. | 回想咱俩的婚礼 |
[38:34] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:40] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:47] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:55] | I’m sorry that I’ve been taking steps back. I don’t mean to. | 对不起 我一直走回头路 那不是我本意 |
[38:58] | Hmm. We both are. | 你我不都如此 |
[39:04] | We don’t, um… | 咱们… |
[39:08] | we don’t want to get a divorce, you know, for… for reals? | 咱们并不想离婚…真离婚 对吧 |
[39:14] | Sometimes this is hard, but… | 虽然有时生活艰难 |
[39:16] | I’m not going anywhere. | 但我哪儿也不去 |
[39:19] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[39:24] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有失去理智 |
[39:38] | Baby! What are you doing? | 孩子 你怎么来了 |
[39:40] | – I just got back in. – How did it go? | -我刚回来 -怎么样 |
[39:42] | How did it go? How did you do? | 怎么样 试奏如何 |
[39:45] | – I killed it. – Yeah! | -完美 -太棒了 |
[39:47] | Shh! They’re asleep. | 小点声 都睡了 |
[39:50] | Oh, baby, that’s great. | 孩子 太棒了 |
[39:52] | Sit down. Sit down. I’ll get you a drink of water. | 快坐 我去给你拿杯水 |
[39:54] | Oh my goodness. Tell us all about it. | 我的天 快来讲讲 |
[39:59] | Is there someone in the garage? | 车库里有人吗 |