时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Previously on The Fosters… – Watch out! | 《如此一家人》前请提要…-小心 |
[00:03] | She’s under arrest, | 她被逮捕了 |
[00:04] | vehicular assault and felony hit and run. | 撞毁车辆以及肇事逃逸 |
[00:06] | Prior to a jurisdictional hearing, | 进行司法意见听证会之前 |
[00:07] | we’d like to call a fitness hearing. | 我们希望召开定性听证会 |
[00:08] | What’s a fitness hearing? | 什么是定性听证会 |
[00:09] | It means they want to try you as an adult. | 就是说他们想把你当成年人审判 |
[00:11] | You’ve been invited to the party tonight. | 邀请你参加今晚的派对 |
[00:13] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[00:14] | What, you don’t get high? | 怎么 你不嗑药吗 |
[00:16] | – I’m not supposed to see you. – I won’t tell if you won’t. | -我不该见你 -你不说我就不会说 |
[00:19] | How is Nick texting you from juvie? | 尼克在少管所里怎么给你发信息 |
[00:20] | You could have told me the truth. | 你本可以告诉我真相的 |
[00:22] | I love you so much, I can’t lose you again. | 我太爱你了 不能再一次失去你 |
[00:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:31] | We’re gonna put Jesus into a medically induced coma. | 我们会用药物将黑素斯麻痹 |
[00:34] | Even if everything goes perfectly, | 即使一切顺利 |
[00:35] | there still could be consequences. | 还是有可能有后遗症 |
[00:36] | Learning disabilities, having to learn to walk and talk again. | 学习障碍 不得不重新学习走路和说话 |
[00:40] | Hey, baby! Hey! | 宝贝 |
[00:42] | You’ve committed academic fraud! | 你涉嫌学术欺诈 |
[00:44] | We need to talk about Brandon. | 我们得谈谈布兰登 |
[00:46] | You’re not going to Juilliard. | 你去不了朱利亚音乐学院了 |
[00:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:57] | Can… | 你… |
[01:01] | Will you say something? | 你说话啊 |
[01:03] | Please? | 拜托 |
[01:05] | Have you told your father yet? | 你跟你爸爸说了吗 |
[01:08] | No. | 没有 |
[01:18] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:22] | Mom, what are you– what are you doing with– Mom? | 妈妈 你干…你要干什么 妈妈 |
[01:24] | Where are you– where are you going? | 你要去…哪里 |
[01:31] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈妈你干嘛 |
[01:32] | Yeah, what’s going on? | 对啊 你干嘛呢 |
[01:34] | “What’s going on?” | “干嘛” |
[01:35] | That’s exactly what I would like to know. | 那也正是我想知道的 |
[01:36] | What the hell is going on around here? | 家里到底都怎么了 |
[01:38] | You’re getting high, you’re stealing Jesus’s pills, | 你嗑药 你偷黑素斯的药 |
[01:40] | and he cheated on the S.A.T., | 他高考作弊 |
[01:41] | so he is now unaccepted at Juilliard. | 所以他被朱丽亚学院拒收了 |
[01:43] | – Oh, my– – There are far too many secrets going on around here, | -天…-家里有太多秘密了 |
[01:46] | so the doors are coming off. | 所以要把门都拆掉 |
[01:48] | Wait, d– does Mama know that you’re doing this? | 等一下 妈妈知道这事吗 |
[01:51] | Don’t need her permission. | 不需要她的允许 |
[01:52] | – Yeah, well I’m gonna text her. – Go right ahead. | -那我要给她发消息 -去啊 |
[01:54] | You know what? I don’t have the time for this. Here. | 我没时间耗在拆门上 拿着 |
[01:56] | All of the bedroom doors come off. | 所有的卧室门都拆下来 |
[01:58] | – Even yours? – No! | -你们的门也拆 -不 |
[01:59] | Not mine. | 我们的不拆 |
[02:00] | Where do we put them? | 那把门放哪里 |
[02:01] | In the garage! I don’t care. | 车库 哪儿都无所谓 |
[02:03] | – Okay. – Going to the hospital. | -好 -我去医院了 |
[02:05] | Can I come? | 我能去嘛 |
[02:09] | No, sweetheart, because | 不 宝贝 |
[02:10] | Jesus– he’s just– he’s not up for visitors yet. | 黑素斯…还不适合接待访客 |
[02:13] | Well, what about Callie? When can we see her? | 那凯丽呢 我们什么时候能见她 |
[02:16] | Only parents can see her right now, Jude. | 裘德 目前只有父母能见她 |
[02:18] | And when do we get the doors back? | 那我们什么时候能把门安回来 |
[02:20] | When we can trust you again. | 等我们能相信你们了来 |
[02:21] | This is like, cruel and unusual punishment. | 这个惩罚残酷又非常规 |
[02:24] | Tell me about it. Sometimes, that’s how I feel about parenting. | 是啊 有时当父母也这感觉 |
[02:39] | Sofia told me Callie’s back in juvie. | 索菲娅跟我说凯丽又进少管所了 |
[02:41] | How did Sofia know that– | 索菲娅怎么知道的 |
[02:43] | Mariana told her. | 玛丽安娜告诉她的 |
[02:45] | Were you ever planning to let me know? | 你有打算过给我说这事吗 |
[03:31] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你为什么没打给我 |
[03:31] | We’ve got a lot going on. | 我们事儿已经够多了 |
[03:33] | And we also happen to have | 我们现在有个孩子 |
[03:35] | a kid in the hospital in serious condition right now, | 还在医院 情况不容乐观 |
[03:37] | so… | 所以… |
[03:39] | All right. | 转过来了 |
[03:43] | – You know what? Um– – Hey, Robert. | -知道吗 -你好啊 罗伯茨 |
[03:45] | Let’s– Can we take this outside, please? | 我们…我们出去说吧 |
[03:53] | Frankly, I did not want to announce to the whole world | 坦白说 凯丽进少管所 |
[03:55] | that Callie is in juvie. | 我并不想让外人知道 |
[03:57] | Yeah, well, I’m not the world, I’m her father. | 对 可是我不是外人 我是她爸爸 |
[03:58] | Birth… father. We’re aware. | 生父 我们知道 |
[04:01] | However, Lena and I are her parents are we are handling this. | 然而 莉娜和我才是她家长 我们能搞定 |
[04:03] | – Are you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[04:04] | Exactly what kind of job are you doing as parents? | 作为家长 你们有做什么吗 |
[04:06] | This is the second time that | 自从她跟了你们 |
[04:08] | Callie has been in juvie since she’s been with you. | 这都是凯丽第二次进少管所了 |
[04:09] | You don’t have all of the details, all right? | 你根本不了解细节 |
[04:12] | And you really want to play a game of who’s a better parent? | 而且你真的想比较谁是更好的家长吗 |
[04:17] | All right, at least let me call my lawyer. | 好 至少让我打给我律师 |
[04:19] | I’ll pay for all the fees. | 我来付所有的费用 |
[04:20] | We have a lawyer, thank you very much. Appreciate it. | 我们有律师 谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[04:23] | What firm is he with? | 他什么律所的 |
[04:25] | She is a public defender. | 她是公设辩护律师 |
[04:26] | – You’re not serious? – Yes, I trust her. | -你说真的 -对 我相信她 |
[04:28] | I’ve known her for years. | 我认识她很多年了 |
[04:30] | She knows the juvenile system inside and out. | 她非常了解青少年系统那一套 |
[04:32] | She has a great relationship with the D.A. and the judge. | 她跟地检 法官关系都很好 |
[04:35] | And the last thing that Callie needs right now | 最后一件事 凯丽此刻最不需要的 |
[04:37] | is your arrogant, | 就是你骄傲 |
[04:38] | hot-shot lawyer showing up and pissing everybody off. | 自命不凡的律师登场 惹大家讨厌 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. I don’t… | 对不起 我不… |
[04:47] | I understand that you’re upset, okay? | 我知道你也很烦 |
[04:50] | We are all upset, trust me. | 我们都很烦 相信我 |
[04:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:53] | From now on, we will do our best to keep you… | 从现在起 我们一定尽量 |
[04:57] | informed, okay? | 都通知你 |
[04:58] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:59] | – I would appreciate that. – No problem. | -对此我很感谢 -没问题 |
[05:02] | If you don’t mind, I would really like to get to the hospital. | 如果你不介意 我真的要去医院了 |
[05:07] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:20] | Missed you last night. | 昨晚没看到你 |
[05:22] | What, you don’t want to party with me? | 你不想跟我参加派对吗 |
[05:24] | No, it’s not personal. I just– | 不 跟别人无关 我只是… |
[05:25] | Come on. Hang out. | 来玩嘛 |
[05:27] | You seem cool. | 你看起来挺酷的 |
[05:29] | You’re gonna be in here for awhile, why not have some fun? | 你要在这里待一段时间 干嘛不玩乐一下 |
[05:37] | Okay. If you change your mind… | 好吧 如果你改变想法了 |
[05:43] | Keep it moving. | 继续走 |
[05:49] | AJ, I hate to interrupt your playdate, | 阿吉 我不想打断你逗小孩 |
[05:50] | but you’re gonna be late for school. | 但你上学要迟到了 |
[05:51] | Here. | 给 |
[05:54] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[05:56] | Mwah! I love you. | 我爱你哦 |
[05:59] | – All righty. – Mm, I got her. | -好了 -我接到了 |
[06:00] | – Bye, AJ. – Bye-bye. | -拜 阿吉 -拜拜 |
[06:02] | Oh, you are so sweet. | 你真好 |
[06:04] | She makes it easy. | 她很好带 |
[06:07] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 不 乖乖 |
[06:09] | Oh, hey, and don’t forget, you’re gonna get me on that list, | 不要忘了 你要把我加入探视名单 |
[06:11] | so I can go see Callie. | 我才能去看凯丽 |
[06:13] | Yeah, I’ll do my best. | 好 我尽量 |
[06:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:16] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天开心哦 |
[06:16] | Sweet, sweet, sweet. | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[06:19] | So you’re not gonna tell him what’s going on? | 你不打算告诉他发生了什么事 |
[06:22] | I don’t want to freak him out more than he already is. | 他已经够担心了 我不想再吓他 |
[06:24] | So what happens if they try Callie as an adult? | 如果他们把凯丽当成年人 会怎么样 |
[06:26] | Well, if they find her guilty… | 如果他们发现她有罪 |
[06:28] | prison. | 就坐牢 |
[06:29] | Oh, my god! | 天哪 |
[06:31] | – Yeah. – Poor Stef and Lena. | -就是啊 -可怜的史戴菲 莉娜 |
[06:33] | They must be so stressed out between Callie and Jesus. | 凯丽 黑素斯的事肯定让她们压力很大 |
[06:38] | Do you think they would let me see him? | 你觉得她们会让我去见黑素斯吗 |
[06:40] | I mean, I don’t want to overstep, but… | 我是说我不想逾越 但是… |
[06:42] | Yeah, let me just ask Stef. | 我问问史戴菲 |
[06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:49] | Hey, so, uh… | 所以… |
[06:50] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想问你一点事 |
[06:52] | You know, with everything that’s been going on, I’ve been… | 经历了那么多事 关于家庭 |
[06:55] | thinking a lot about family and how | 我们如何不把一切视为理所当然 |
[06:58] | we can’t take anything for granted. | 想了很多 |
[07:01] | And, uh… I thought… | 我在想 |
[07:05] | what if you and Isabella move in here with me and AJ? | 你和伊莎贝拉搬过来跟我和阿吉住如何 |
[07:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:15] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 为什么不呢 |
[07:16] | It’s a big step. Are you sure? | 这可前进了一大步 你确定吗 |
[07:18] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[07:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:29] | As long as it’s okay with AJ. | 只要阿吉同意就行 |
[07:31] | I’m sure it will be, but I’ll talk to him. | 我肯定他会同意 我会跟他说的 |
[07:43] | Damn, it’s hot out here. | 妈的 外面好热啊 |
[07:46] | It’s like they trying to microwave us. | 他们是想烤死我们吧 |
[07:49] | Yeah, totally. | 对 就是 |
[07:51] | Look, just so you know, | 看 只是想让你知道 |
[07:54] | Joey? My man. | 乔伊是我的男人 |
[07:56] | So you need to back off. | 所以你给我滚远点 |
[07:59] | Joey, the guard? | 乔伊 就是那个警卫 |
[08:01] | I saw you talkin’ to him. | 我看到你跟他说话 |
[08:03] | Yeah, no, he’s all yours. | 当然了 他是你的 |
[08:05] | You’re damn right he is. | 知道就好 |
[08:14] | That fool thinks she’s with him? | 那个白痴以为他是她男人吗 |
[08:16] | He bags every girl he can. | 他收集能搞到手的所有女孩 |
[08:20] | And watch out, his drugs are nasty. | 而且要小心 他的药很猛 |
[08:23] | I mean, one girl he partied with went to the infirmary… | 有一个他带去参加派对的女孩 进了医院 |
[08:26] | and never came back. | 就没回来过了 |
[08:32] | Well, why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[08:34] | Because he wanted to, | 因为他想保密 |
[08:35] | and there hasn’t exactly been a great time. | 而且最近不是告诉你的好时机 |
[08:37] | I can’t believe Brandon would be so stupid. | 我简直不敢相信布兰登有这么蠢 |
[08:39] | – What did you say? – Nothing. | -你说了什么 -没说什么 |
[08:41] | You just took the doors off? | 你就是把门拆了 |
[08:42] | I’m tired of all of these secrets, Lena. | 我只是不想家里再有秘密了 莉娜 |
[08:44] | Honey, what about their privacy? | 那孩子们的隐私呢 |
[08:45] | They don’t deserve any privacy. | 他们不值得有隐私 |
[08:47] | And to top it all off, I’m coming down the stairs to leave | 更有甚者 我下楼出门 |
[08:49] | and who’s standing at the front door but Robert. | 罗伯茨站在门口 |
[08:51] | – Somehow, he heard about Callie. – Oh, god. How was he? | -他听说了凯丽的事 -天啊 他怎么样 |
[08:54] | Mad. But I think somehow, I managed to talk him off the ledge. | 要疯了 但是我觉得我已经让他冷静下来了 |
[08:57] | Did you tell him about the fitness hearing? | 你有跟他说定性听证会的吗 |
[08:58] | No. I didn’t. I’m sure I should have. | 没有 我知道我该说 |
[09:01] | But the kids were right there, | 但孩子们也在那里 |
[09:02] | – I’m not gonna get into– – Hi there. | -我不会…-你们好 |
[09:04] | – Hi. – Good to see you again. | -你好 -很高兴又见到你们 |
[09:05] | – Good to see you again. – Yeah. | -很高兴又见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[09:07] | So, um… before we go in, I want to prepare you. | 在我们进去之前 我想让你们有个心理准备 |
[09:10] | There are so many unknowns about traumatic brain injuries, | 脑创伤会有很多未知数 |
[09:14] | so you have to be patient. | 所以你们要有耐心一点 |
[09:16] | Manage your expectations. | 管理好你们的期望值 |
[09:18] | There can be significant ups | 可能会有巨大的进步 |
[09:19] | and unpredictable downs. | 也可能会有不可预测的恶化 |
[09:21] | The milestones reached are not always milestones held. | 重大事件不一定都是好的 |
[09:24] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[09:25] | – Can we– Can we see him? – Of course. | -我们能见他吗 -当然可以 |
[09:26] | Right. | 好 |
[09:27] | Um, just stay positive, bolster him. | 多说正面地鼓励他 |
[09:30] | Recovery can be frustrating for the patient, | 恢复很考验耐性 |
[09:32] | so, uh, he’s gonna need encouragement. | 他需要鼓励 |
[09:34] | – Okay. – Just make sure that | -好 -一定要确保 |
[09:36] | the only thing he sees in your eyes | 他能从你们眼睛里看到的是 |
[09:38] | is absolute confidence that he’s gonna get better. | 绝对相信他能好起来 |
[09:41] | – Yeah. – Great, we can do that. | -好 -我们能做到 |
[09:42] | – Shall we? – Thank you. | -走吧 -谢谢 |
[09:47] | Hey, buddy. | 小伙子 |
[09:49] | Hey. Hey, bud. | 小伙子 |
[09:51] | – Hi, sweetheart. – Hi, love. | -宝贝好啊 -宝贝你好啊 |
[09:57] | I’m Dr. Danville. I’m your neurologist. | 我是丹维尔医生 你的神经科医生 |
[10:00] | Can you tell us your name? | 能告诉我们你的名字吗 |
[10:12] | – Jesus. – Good. | -黑素斯 -很好 |
[10:14] | Can you tell me… | 你能告诉我… |
[10:17] | what this is that I’m holding? | 我拿的是什么吗 |
[10:22] | It’s… a s… | 是…一个… |
[10:24] | screw…driver? | 螺丝…刀… |
[10:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[10:30] | Good. That’s actually– that’s a positive sign. | 很好 那其实是一个很好的现象 |
[10:33] | He knows the category, that it’s a tool. | 他知道类别 知道是一个工具 |
[10:35] | It’s a hammer. | 是个锤子 |
[10:37] | Right? You hammer nails. | 对吧 锤钉子的 |
[10:39] | Can you say “Hammer”? | 你能说”锤子”吗 |
[10:41] | The… | 锤… |
[10:45] | hammer. | 锤子 |
[10:46] | – Good. – That’s it, bud. | -很好 -干得好 小伙子 |
[10:47] | That’s it, way to do it. Way to do it. | 干得好 就这么做 |
[10:50] | Can you tell me | 你能告诉我 |
[10:51] | what this is? | 这是什么吗 |
[11:00] | It’s a brush. | 是个刷子 |
[11:02] | Good. Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[11:04] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[11:05] | So, um… | 来… |
[11:10] | So, as you can see, he’s experiencing some… cognitive deficits, | 正如你所见 他正在经历认知障碍 |
[11:14] | some neurological symptoms– | 一些神经学症状… |
[11:15] | the hand tremor and the leg twitching. | 手抖 腿抽搐 |
[11:18] | He’s gonna need some assistance walking, | 他行走得需要辅助 |
[11:20] | at least for a little while. | 至少要辅助一段时间 |
[11:21] | Just a, you know, cane or a walker, | 拐杖啊 助步器啊 |
[11:23] | I don’t think he needs a wheelchair. | 我认为他不需要轮椅 |
[11:27] | Listen, I am optimistic about his prognosis. | 我相信他会恢复得很好 |
[11:30] | He’s one of the lucky ones. | 他是个运气很好的人了 |
[11:32] | But, I have to warn you, | 但是 我得警告你们 |
[11:33] | his full recovery is gonna take a long time. | 他要完全康复 还需要很长的时间 |
[11:36] | Okay. Well, when can he come home? | 好的 那他什么时候能回家 |
[11:40] | He’s gonna need round-the-clock care. | 他需要全天候的照顾 |
[11:43] | Actually, the hospital has a terrific inpatient rehab facility | 事实上 医院对脑创伤严重的住院病人 |
[11:47] | that specializes in TBI. | 有康复设备 |
[11:48] | I’m sure I can get Jesus a room. | 我肯定能帮黑素斯搞到一间病房 |
[11:52] | Okay, well, we’ll talk about it then. | 好的 那我们到时候再说 |
[11:54] | – Thank you, appreciate it. – Good. Okay. | -谢谢 非常感谢你 -好的 |
[11:58] | So, I’m gonna see you soon, | 我待会再来看你 |
[12:00] | but before I go… | 但在我走之前 |
[12:03] | do you remember what this is? | 你记得这是什么吗 |
[12:05] | It’s a screwdriver. | 是螺丝刀 |
[12:11] | I’m afraid something’s, like, | 我很担心 |
[12:12] | really wrong with Jesus. | 黑素斯很严重 |
[12:14] | And my moms don’t want to tell us anything | 妈妈们不想告诉我们任何事 |
[12:16] | ’cause they don’t want to freak us out. | 因为她们不想吓到我们 |
[12:18] | I just really want to see him. | 我真的很想见她 |
[12:21] | He’s gonna be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[12:27] | I promise. | 我发誓 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:34] | Hey. Uh, do you have a second? | 你有时间吗 |
[12:36] | Yeah, what’s up? | 有 怎么了 |
[12:40] | Are you and M– Mariana, um… | 你和玛丽安娜… |
[12:43] | having sex? | 上床了吗 |
[12:44] | – Dude. – I know, I know. | -兄弟 -我懂 我懂 |
[12:45] | I just– I don’t, um– | 我只是…我不… |
[12:47] | Is there maybe a chance that she could be, like– | 是不是有可能她… |
[12:51] | Be what? | 她怎么了 |
[12:54] | Pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[12:56] | No. I– I mean– | 不 我是说… |
[12:59] | This is weird. | 太奇怪了吧 |
[13:00] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[13:02] | – I just, uh– – Why are you asking? | -我只是…-你为什么这么问 |
[13:04] | I saw Emma buy her a pregnancy test. | 我看见艾玛给她买了验孕棒 |
[13:10] | Whoa. I… | 我… |
[13:13] | I mean, I wore a condom. | 我带了避孕套的 |
[13:14] | Yeah, this is weird, so– | 这太奇怪了… |
[13:16] | I don’t think she can be. | 我想她不可能怀孕 |
[13:20] | With me. | 不可能怀我的 |
[13:23] | No. Yeah, no. Well, I’m sure I’m wrong about this, so, uh… | 不 肯定是我搞错了 |
[13:29] | Just… forget everything. Forget anything I said. | 忘了吧 忘了我说的吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:41] | I just stopped by to pick up some papers. | 我只是过来拿些文件 |
[13:43] | Is it okay if I work from the hospital today? | 我带到医院工作 可以吗 |
[13:45] | Stef’s got a thing and we didn’t want to leave Jesus alone. | 史戴菲有点事 我们不想留下黑素斯一个人 |
[13:50] | Of course. Hey, I don’t want to add to your stress, | 当然可以 我不想增加你的压力 |
[13:51] | but did you happen to finish the, uh… | 但你弄完… |
[13:54] | The budget report. | 预算报告 |
[13:56] | I am so sorry, Monte. | 不好意思 蒙绨 |
[13:57] | I– I– I didn’t get it done. | 我…我还没弄完 |
[13:59] | It’s fine. You can get it to me tomorrow. | 没事 你可以明天给我 |
[14:05] | How’s Jesus? | 黑素斯怎么样 |
[14:06] | He’s, uh– he’s gonna be fine. | 他会好的 |
[14:10] | And how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[14:12] | Uh… you know, we’re all just a little overwhelmed. | 我们都有点不知所措 |
[14:15] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[14:19] | Hey, you know, if you need to take a leave of absence, | 如果你需要请假 |
[14:21] | – that’s okay. – Oh, no, no. No. Thank you. | -没问题的 -不不不用了 谢谢 |
[14:23] | But honestly, we couldn’t afford it. | 但老实说 我们负担不起 |
[14:25] | We’re gonna be out of pocket | 开销太大 |
[14:26] | on a lot of these expenses. | 我们钱都要花光了 |
[14:27] | And we’re gonna need both incomes. | 我们俩都需要收入 |
[14:30] | Of course. I understand. | 也对 我理解 |
[14:34] | Well, if there’s anything I can do to help. | 如果有什么我可以帮忙的 |
[14:37] | Thank you for being so supportive. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[14:39] | Monte, I really appreciate it. | 蒙绨 我真的很感谢 |
[14:47] | Dude, what are you doing here? | 伙计 你在这里做什么 |
[14:50] | Like, we could get busted. | 我们会被开除的 |
[14:52] | Mm, totally worth it. | 那也值 |
[14:53] | Look, I had to see you. | 我得见你 |
[14:54] | And you said your mom wasn’t working today, so… | 而且你说你妈妈今天没上班 所以… |
[14:57] | here I am. | 就来了 |
[15:01] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[15:04] | Well, I know there’s like, a lot going on at home, | 我知道你家里最近很多事 |
[15:07] | so… | 所以呢 |
[15:11] | Here. | 给你 |
[15:13] | It’s something to… make you smile. | 会逗你开心哦 |
[15:35] | I talked to the D.A. | 我找过检察官 |
[15:37] | and the probation officer in charge of your case, | 和负责这件案子的缓刑监督官 |
[15:39] | and I was able to convince them | 我说服他们 |
[15:40] | to withdraw the petition for the fitness hearing… | 撤销定性听证会的申诉 |
[15:44] | if you plead guilty to vehicular assault and felony hit and run. | 只要你认罪 承认撞毁车辆并肇事逃逸 |
[15:47] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:49] | Callie would probably have | 凯丽18岁前 |
[15:50] | to stay in juvenile detention until she’s 18. | 可能都得在少管所度过了 |
[15:53] | What? Wait, how is this happening? | 等等 怎么会这样 |
[15:55] | – Well, let’s just hear her out. – No. | -先听她说完 -不行 |
[15:56] | I didn’t do anything wrong. It wasn’t my fault. | 我没做错事 不是我的错 |
[15:59] | I was a passenger in the car, | 我只是乘客 |
[16:00] | I called 911, and I went to the police. | 报了警 去了警局 |
[16:02] | Now I’m gonna stay in juvie until I’m 18? | 却要我在少管所关到18岁 |
[16:04] | Callie, I am on your side. | 凯丽 我站在你这边 |
[16:06] | But at this point, it’s a “he said, she said” situation. | 但现在的情形是双方各有说辞 |
[16:09] | And, unfortunately you have a record. | 可惜你有案底 |
[16:12] | And there aren’t any witnesses I can call to refute Johnson’s story. | 我也找不到证人推翻约翰逊的说法 |
[16:15] | All right. But Callie doesn’t turn 18 for another 8 months. | 但凯丽还有8个月才到18岁 |
[16:18] | I mean, that’s a long time for her to sit here in juvie. | 她在少管所的时间太久了 |
[16:20] | But when she gets out, her record will be expunged. | 但等她出来 就能抹去案底 |
[16:24] | Or, if you take your chances, | 如果冒险 |
[16:27] | and the judge agrees to try you as an adult… | 法官同意把你视为成人审判 |
[16:30] | you could be looking at five years in prison | 你可能就要坐五年牢 |
[16:32] | and a permanent record. | 留下终生案底 |
[16:33] | No. | 不 |
[16:36] | As a felon. | 成为重罪犯人 |
[16:44] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[16:47] | Can we think about it? | 我们能考虑下吗 |
[16:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:49] | The hearing’s tomorrow. | 明天就要开听证会了 |
[16:58] | – There you go. – Could you check again? | -给你 -能再查下吗 |
[17:00] | My foster dad’s a cop, | 我养父是警察 |
[17:01] | and he said he’d try to get me on the list. | 他说可以帮我加入访客名单 |
[17:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:06] | But she’s my girl. | 但她是我女朋友 |
[17:10] | Could you at least give her this letter for me? | 至少帮我把这封信给她行吗 |
[17:14] | Mail it. | 邮寄吧 |
[17:22] | Robert Quinn. | 是我罗伯特·奎因 |
[17:23] | Here to see Callie Adams Foster. | 来见凯丽·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[17:25] | I’m her father. | 我是她父亲 |
[17:28] | Here’s your pass, Mr. Quinn. | 这是你的通行证 奎因先生 |
[17:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Uh, excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[17:36] | You’re Callie’s dad? | 你是凯丽的父亲 |
[17:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:39] | I’m AJ. | 我是阿吉 |
[17:42] | Her boyfriend. | 她男友 |
[18:04] | Eight months maximum versus a possibility of five years minimum? | 最长住八个月少管所 或者最短五年刑期 |
[18:07] | Is there really a choice? | 这有得选吗 |
[18:08] | You know how awful juvie is. Eight months in there’s gonna… | 你知道少管所 住八个月会… |
[18:13] | Let’s talk about something else. | 说点别的吧 |
[18:14] | How’s life? How’s work? What’s going on with you? | 过得如何 工作如何 你怎么样了 |
[18:17] | Actually, I, um… | 话说我… |
[18:20] | I asked Ana and Isabella to move in with me. | 邀请安娜和伊莎贝拉搬来跟我一起住 |
[18:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:23] | What’d Isabella have to say? | 伊莎贝拉有何意见 |
[18:26] | She’s okay with it. | 她没啥意见 |
[18:32] | Ana has a record, you know. | 你知道安娜有案底 |
[18:35] | Yeah, so…? | 那又如何 |
[18:36] | You’re fostering AJ. She’s a convicted felon. | 你在抚养阿吉 而她是被定罪的重罪犯人 |
[18:40] | Yeah, but technically she’s not fostering him. | 是 但并不是她在抚养他 |
[18:42] | I don’t think that’s gonna matter to CPS. | 儿童保护局才不会在乎 |
[18:49] | Why are you investigating a murder? | 你为什么要调查谋杀案 |
[18:51] | He was my foster brother. | 他以前是我养兄弟 |
[18:53] | Callie, you… you’re 17, | 凯丽 你17岁 |
[18:55] | you’re a senior in high school, | 是高中生 |
[18:56] | you should be doing normal things. | 该做些正常事情 |
[18:57] | Yeah, well, I’m not normal. | 我不是正常人 |
[18:58] | Come on. That’s not true. | 拜托 别这么说 |
[19:03] | Your moms know you were doing this? | 妈妈们知道你的调查吗 |
[19:05] | – Sort of. – What does that mean, “sort of”? Yes, or no? | -算吧 -“算吧”什么意思 到底知不知道 |
[19:13] | I know it’s what you wanted, | 我知道当时是你的意愿 |
[19:14] | but this, this just makes me feel like | 但这让我觉得 |
[19:15] | I made a huge mistake letting them adopt you. | 让她们收养你简直是大错特错 |
[19:17] | I never should have signed away my parental rights. | 我根本不该放弃监护权 |
[19:19] | Dad, could we just not do that right now? | 爸 现在能不说这个吗 |
[19:21] | Please? | 拜托 |
[19:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:27] | I want you to know that I am here for you. | 你要知道 有我在身边 |
[19:30] | Stef, she– | 史戴菲 她… |
[19:32] | she has confidence in this public defender, | 相信公设辩护人 |
[19:34] | but if you feel you need another lawyer… | 但如果你觉得你需要律师 |
[19:37] | I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[19:40] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Oh. Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[19:48] | This is, uh… this is from your boyfriend. | 这个是你男友的信 |
[19:50] | He was trying to get in here to see you. | 他想进来见你 |
[19:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:57] | Seems like a good kid. | 他人看着不错 |
[19:59] | Yeah, he is. | 的确不错 |
[20:05] | So my lawyer thinks that I should say I’m guilty | 律师建议我认罪 |
[20:09] | and just stay in juvie until I’m 18. | 在少管所待到18岁 |
[20:14] | But if I win the fitness hearing, | 但如果定性听证会能赢 |
[20:16] | then I’d get a chance to tell my side of the story to the judge | 我就有机会向法官说明事实 |
[20:19] | and then all of the charges could be dismissed. | 指控可能就会被撤销 |
[20:24] | So what do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[20:27] | What’s a fitness hearing? | 什么定性听证会 |
[20:46] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[20:49] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[20:53] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[20:56] | I snuck in here to see you, | 我偷偷进来见你的 |
[20:58] | so don’t tell moms that I’m here. | 别跟妈妈们说我来过 |
[21:02] | What? | 什么 |
[21:04] | Wait, why? Why? | 等等 为什么 |
[21:08] | Why? Mm. | 为什么 |
[21:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:12] | What? Why? What? Why? | 什么…为什么… |
[21:15] | What? Wait, why? Why? | 什么…为什么… |
[21:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:24] | Mariana, honey. | 玛丽安娜 宝贝 |
[21:26] | Hey, bud. Hey, hey, hey. Hey. | 好呀 小子 |
[21:29] | Everything’s fine, bud. Everything’s fine. | 一切都好… |
[21:31] | You’re doing good. | 你很好 |
[21:33] | Why don’t we let Jesus get some sleep, huh? | 不如让黑素斯休息吧 |
[21:35] | Get some sleep, baby. All right? | 睡吧 宝贝 |
[21:37] | Get some sleep. | 睡吧 |
[21:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:51] | I know you are afraid. | 我知道你害怕 |
[21:53] | Okay, we’re all afraid, but you cannot cry in front of Jesus. | 我们都很怕 但你不能在黑素斯面前哭 |
[21:57] | It scares him, love. | 会吓着他 亲爱的 |
[22:00] | We got to put on brave faces. | 我们得坚强 |
[22:02] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[22:04] | We all do, for him. | 为了他 我们要这么做 |
[22:06] | And you have got to stop disobeying us. | 还有你不能再不听话了 |
[22:09] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[22:10] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 这问题很严重 |
[22:12] | When are you gonna understand | 你何时才能明白 |
[22:13] | that you can’t do whatever you want to do | 不能再这么 |
[22:14] | whenever you want to do it? | 为所欲为了 |
[22:19] | I just wanted to know if he was all right. | 我只想知道他好不好 |
[22:24] | And he’s not, is he? | 并不好 是不是 |
[22:35] | He’s gonna be. | 会好起来的 |
[22:37] | And it’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[22:39] | You hear me? None of us blame you. | 听到了吗 我们都不怪你 |
[22:44] | I think we gotta get you back in therapy. | 但你需要接受心理治疗 |
[22:47] | So you can | 好回顾一下 |
[22:49] | look at these decisions that you’re making and why. | 自己做过的决定及其原因 |
[22:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:55] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[22:56] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[22:57] | 亲爱的凯丽 希望我的画能直抵你心 我知道在里面可能很可怕 但你要知道我不停地想起你 时不时觉得自己像你的守护天使 这话我从未对别人说过 没人像你这么了解我 你让我找到做自己的自信 | |
[23:03] | 我爱你 凯丽 安东尼·约瑟夫 | |
[23:23] | Let me find somebody. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[23:24] | Don’t. Leave me alone. | 不需要 别管我 |
[23:27] | Maybe we should help her. | 我们该帮帮她 |
[23:32] | Guard! I need a guard! | 警卫 我需要警卫 |
[23:39] | What was she on? | 她吃了什么 |
[23:41] | I told you, I don’t know. | 跟你说了 我不知道 |
[23:42] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吧 |
[23:43] | Who knows? They’re taking her to the E.R. | 谁知道 她被送去急诊了 |
[23:45] | Where’d she get the drugs? | 谁给她的药 |
[23:50] | Hey. I’m talking to you. | 跟你说话呢 |
[23:53] | Who gave her the drugs? | 谁给她的药 |
[23:56] | I don’t know. No idea. | 我不知道 没什么头绪 |
[24:10] | Wow, you set the table and everything. | 你都布置好桌子和弄好菜了 |
[24:13] | The table that we are going to have to baby-proof. | 那张桌子我们还得加婴儿防护措施 |
[24:16] | Along with that, and that and… I made a list. | 还有 我列了一张清单 |
[24:19] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[24:20] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我会处理好一切的 |
[24:25] | How much longer are we gonna be able to keep this up? | 我们还要这样多久 |
[24:30] | As long as it takes, babe. | 越长越好 宝贝 |
[24:34] | When they move him to that rehab center? | 他们什么时候把黑素斯弄进康复中心 |
[24:36] | I mean, I can’t imagine leaving him there at night. | 我的意思是我不敢想象让他一个人在那过夜 |
[24:39] | Well, I can’t either, but I mean, | 我也不能 |
[24:41] | we have to. | 我们必须这么做 |
[24:46] | So, I, um– | 我… |
[24:47] | I saw Jude with Noah today. | 今天我看见裘德和诺亚在一起 |
[24:54] | Stop, wait. | 别慌 等等 |
[24:55] | – Just, would you– – We told them. | -就…你会…-我们告诉过他们 |
[24:56] | I know, just wait. | 我知道 等一下 |
[25:01] | Noah gave Jude an envelope. | 诺亚给了裘德一封信 |
[25:04] | And I’m not proud to admit this, but I… | 我羞于承认这件事 但是我… |
[25:07] | went into Jude’s locker, and I looked inside. | 我走去裘德的储物柜并看了 |
[25:09] | And was it pot? | 里面有大麻吗 |
[25:10] | That’s what I was thinking, | 我也是这么想的 |
[25:12] | but no, it wasn’t pot. | 但不是 里面的不是大麻 |
[25:14] | It was a poem. | 里面有一首诗 |
[25:16] | A really bad poem… | 一首很糟糕的诗 |
[25:21] | that Noah wrote for Jude about hope and strength. | 是诺亚写给裘德的信 关于希望和力量 |
[25:25] | – And, so we– – So… | -那么 我们…-所以… |
[25:28] | Callie’s in juvie, | 凯丽现在在少管所 |
[25:29] | we don’t know when she’ll be getting out. | 我们不知道她什么时候出来 |
[25:31] | If she takes the deal, it could be another eight months. | 如果她接受了协议 又会被关上8个月 |
[25:34] | I mean, Jesus isn’t coming home anytime soon. | 黑素斯不会那么快回家 |
[25:36] | I just wonder… | 我只是想… |
[25:40] | Should we be taking away another person from Jude? | 我们应不应该再从裘德身边带走人 |
[25:43] | Someone who really cares about him, after Connor and Jack? | 一个在康纳和杰克之后真正在乎他的人 |
[25:48] | He’s just lost so much. | 他刚失去了那么多 |
[26:03] | Move that pail against the wall. Somebody could trip over it. | 把那水桶放墙边上去 有人会被绊倒的 |
[26:10] | Why’d you get the guards involved? | 你为什么要让警卫参与进来 |
[26:11] | Why didn’t you just let her puke it out? | 你为什么不让她吐出来就算了 |
[26:14] | She wasn’t just puking, she was turning blue. | 她不只是在呕吐 她脸都青了 |
[26:16] | Yeah? Well, guess what? | 是吗 猜猜发生了什么 |
[26:18] | Now they know we got drugs in here. | 现在他们知道我们这里有毒品了 |
[26:19] | They’re gonna want to find out who’s bringing them in. | 他们要找出是谁把它们带进来的 |
[26:21] | I won’t say anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[26:22] | Oh, I know you won’t. | 我知道你不会的 |
[26:29] | That kind of attitude is | 你这种态度 |
[26:30] | gonna get you in a lot of trouble around here. | 在这里会给你带来很多麻烦的 |
[26:31] | Inmate infraction. I need backup! | 犯人违规 我需要支援 |
[26:34] | She threw this at me. | 她朝我扔桶 |
[26:35] | Up against the fence, now! | 靠着栅栏 马上 |
[26:49] | Can I talk to you out here? | 我们在外面聊聊吧 |
[26:52] | Sure. | 好 |
[27:03] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出了什么事吗 |
[27:06] | Did you have sex with Nick? | 你有没有和尼克上过床 |
[27:08] | No! | 没有 |
[27:11] | Are you telling me the truth? | 你对我说的是真的吗 |
[27:12] | Yes. I didn’t have sex with Nick. | 是的 我没有和尼克上过床 |
[27:15] | Why are you asking me this now? | 你为什么要现在问我这个问题 |
[27:17] | It’s something Brandon said. | 是布兰登说的 |
[27:18] | What did– What did Brandon say? | 布兰登说了什么 |
[27:20] | It doesn’t matter. The point is– | 这不重要 重要的是 |
[27:21] | No. Did Brandon say that I had sex with Nick? | 不 布兰登说我和尼克上床了吗 |
[27:23] | – No. – Because how would he know? | -不 -他怎么会知道 |
[27:25] | How do I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[27:26] | How am I supposed to know if you’re lying to me? | 我也不清楚你是不是在对我撒谎 |
[27:28] | – I’m not. – Yeah, but you have. | -我没有 -是的 但你曾说过谎 |
[27:30] | Over and over, and I just… | 一次又一次 我只是… |
[27:33] | I don’t think… | 我认为我不… |
[27:35] | You don’t think what? | 你认为你不什么 |
[27:36] | That I’m ever gonna be able to trust you again. | 我不能再相信你 |
[27:43] | So what are you saying? | 所以你在说些什么 |
[27:46] | I’m saying that I’m done. | 我在说我受够了 |
[27:51] | Please, don’t do this. | 拜托 别这么做 |
[27:53] | We just got back together. | 我们才又刚刚在一起 |
[27:55] | And you lied about Nick, | 尼克的事 你说了谎 |
[27:57] | about the Adderall, and who knows what else? | 还有安非他命 谁知道还有什么 |
[28:00] | There’s nothing else. | 没有别的了 |
[28:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[28:04] | You just had sex with me, and now you’re dumping me? | 你才和我上了床 现在你又想甩了我 |
[28:07] | – I shouldn’t have done that. – I thought you loved me. | -我不应该这么做的 -我以为你爱我 |
[28:12] | So did I. | 我也以为 |
[28:23] | What did you say to Mat? | 你对马特说了些什么 |
[28:24] | Uh… what did you– | 你… |
[28:26] | He said that you told him something about me and Nick. | 他说你告诉了他我和尼克之间的事 |
[28:28] | – No. – Well, you said something that upset him. | -没有 -你说了令他心烦的事 |
[28:35] | I didn’t tell him anything. I, uh– I asked him something. | 我什么都没告诉他 我…问了他点事 |
[28:38] | What? | 什么 |
[28:41] | I asked him if you could be pregnant. | 我问他你是不是怀孕了 |
[28:45] | Pregnant? | 怀孕 |
[28:46] | I saw Emma buy a pregnancy test at the hospital | 我看见艾玛在医院买了验孕棒 |
[28:48] | and I saw her give you the bag. | 我看见她把包给了你 |
[28:51] | She was buying me tampons. | 她在帮我买棉条 |
[28:57] | I’m– I’m sorry. I– I didn’t know. | 我…我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[28:59] | Okay, well, why didn’t you ask me? | 你为什么不问我 |
[29:01] | ‘Cause you’re my sister. And I– I– | 因为你是我的妹妹 我… |
[29:02] | Well, thanks, Brandon. Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 布兰登 真感谢你 |
[29:04] | Because of you, Mat just broke up with me. | 因为你 马特刚才和我分手了 |
[30:34] | Hey. Sharp. | 帅哥 |
[30:35] | Yeah, it’s not too much? | 这会不会太过了 |
[30:37] | No. You want some help with that? | 不会 要我帮你打领带吗 |
[30:39] | Nah, it’s– it’s good. | 算了吧 这就够了 |
[30:41] | I’m not gonna wear it anyway. | 反正我不会戴它的 |
[30:43] | Look, AJ, I know you’re worried about the hearing. | 听着 阿吉 我知道你在担心听证会 |
[30:46] | We all are. But Callie’s a strong girl. | 我们都在担心 但是凯丽是个坚强的女孩 |
[30:49] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[30:53] | Look, and I know we’ve had some disagreements about her, but… | 听着 我知道关于她我们有些分歧 但是 |
[30:57] | Look, I love her like family, AJ. | 听着 阿吉 我就像家人一样爱她 |
[31:01] | Like I love you. | 就像我爱你一样 |
[31:04] | And I’ve been thinking… | 然后我在想 |
[31:07] | I want to adopt you. | 我想收养你 |
[31:13] | You don’t have to answer right now, just think about it. | 你不必现在给我答复 好好想想 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:35] | Why didn’t you tell me about the hearing? | 为什么你不告诉我听证会的事 |
[31:37] | You deliberately withheld it from me | 在向我保证会通知我之后 |
[31:38] | after promising that you would keep me informed. | 你刻意向我隐瞒了这些 |
[31:40] | This is unacceptable, Stef. | 这是不能接受的 史戴菲 |
[31:42] | – Robert, please. – Don’t– | -拜托 罗伯茨 -不要 |
[31:42] | I brought my lawyer. | 我带来了我的律师 |
[31:44] | Now, if you don’t allow me | 现在 如果你不让我 |
[31:45] | to participate in the wellbeing of my daughter, | 参与救我女儿这件事 |
[31:47] | and she is my daughter, | 她是我的女儿 |
[31:49] | I am prepared to sue you for custody, | 我准备就抚养权和你们打官司 |
[31:52] | which I can do by proving that you are unfit parents. | 我所能做的就是证明你们是不合格的家长 |
[31:55] | – Hey, you know what? – Hey, hey, hey. She’s right here. | -你知道吗 -她来了 |
[31:58] | – Hello, sweetheart. – Hi. | -你好 宝贝 -宝贝 |
[32:00] | We brought you some clothes. | 我们给你带了些衣服 |
[32:01] | I hope we picked something that you like. | 我希望你能挑几件你喜欢的 |
[32:04] | Now, we have a few minutes with your attorney | 现在 在你面对法官之前 |
[32:06] | before you go in front of the judge. | 我们有几分钟的时间和你的律师说话 |
[32:08] | All right? Go get changed, we’ll be right here. | 去换衣服吧 我们就在这儿 |
[32:10] | Don’t worry, baby. We’re right here. | 别担心 宝贝 我们就在这儿 |
[32:15] | I want to be in that room. | 我也要进去 |
[32:21] | So, what happens if I lose? | 所以 如果我败诉会发生什么 |
[32:23] | You’ll be transfered to adult court, | 你将会被转送至成人法庭 |
[32:24] | and you’ll have a bail hearing. | 你将会有场保释听证会 |
[32:26] | So I could get out? | 所以我能出去了吗 |
[32:27] | Yes, I see no reason | 是的 我觉得没有什么理由 |
[32:29] | why a judge in adult court would deny bail. | 会让一个成人法庭的法官拒绝保释请求 |
[32:32] | Well, I’ll put up the bond, whatever it is. | 我会拟定保证书 无论写什么 |
[32:36] | Sweetheart, your mom and I have discussed this, | 宝贝 你妈妈和我讨论过这个了 |
[32:38] | and I’m not sure that | 我不敢保证 |
[32:39] | you’re gonna wanna hear what we have to say, | 你想要听到我们所要说的 |
[32:40] | but we really, really feel that you should take the plea. | 但是我们真的觉得你应该接受协议 |
[32:44] | Hopefully, you won’t have to spend the next eight months in juvie. | 希望你不会再在少管所待八个月 |
[32:46] | But even if you do, | 但是即使被关了 |
[32:47] | as soon as you turn 18, you’ll be out. | 只要你到了18岁 你就能出来了 |
[32:49] | Free. You’ll have no record. | 自由 你将没有前科 |
[32:52] | And I know this sounds harsh, | 我知道这些听起来很难受 |
[32:53] | but we really think this is the safest bet. | 但我们真的认为这是最保险的方法了 |
[32:55] | I don’t want to contradict your moms, but I– | 我不想反驳你妈妈 但是我… |
[32:57] | I disagree. I think we should fight this. | 我不同意 我认为我们应该去回击它 |
[32:58] | So, that’s exactly what you’re doing. Contradicting us. | 所以 这正是你现在所做的 否定我们 |
[33:00] | Honestly, do you think that Callie could possibly | 说真的 你认为凯丽有可能 |
[33:02] | be convicted of any of these charges? | 被判任何一项指控吗 |
[33:04] | – It’s absurd. – Robert, listen, | -这真可笑 -听着 罗伯茨 |
[33:06] | you live in a privileged world, | 你生活在一个拥有特权的世界 |
[33:08] | and I don’t think that you really understand the system. | 我认为你不是真的了解这个体系 |
[33:12] | Hey, you think that bad guys go to jail and that the good guys | 你认为坏人进监狱 |
[33:14] | get out free, and it’s not that simple. | 好人无罪释放 不是那么简单的 |
[33:16] | The judge is not going to see | 法官不会看到 |
[33:18] | the Callie that we know and love. | 我们认识并爱护的那个凯丽的 |
[33:20] | All he’s gonna see is that she has a file. | 他只能看到她有案底 |
[33:22] | She has a record. | 她有犯罪记录 |
[33:23] | He’s not gonna ask her why she did the things that she did. | 他不会问她为什么要做那些事 |
[33:25] | All he’s gonna see is that she did them. | 他只能看到她做了坏事 |
[33:27] | And that’s what he’s gonna judge her on. | 他只会根据这些来断案 |
[33:28] | What if she’s given the opportunity to explain? | 如果她有机会解释呢 |
[33:31] | That’s a risk that she can’t afford to take. | 她冒不起这个风险 |
[33:32] | I’m not going back there. | 我再也不想回去了 |
[33:36] | To juvie. | 不想再进少管所了 |
[33:38] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:41] | So we have to fight. | 我们得尽量争取 |
[33:47] | Your Honor, the State woule like | 法官大人 公诉人希望 |
[33:48] | to try Miss Adams Foster as an adult. | 亚当斯·福斯特小姐以成年人身份受审 |
[33:50] | She is a serial recidivist. | 她是个连环惯犯 |
[33:52] | Two prior stints in Juvenile Detention, | 两次少管所拘留的经历 |
[33:54] | and time in a group home for girls has done nothing | 女童教养院的经历也没有 |
[33:57] | to reform Miss Adams Foster’s pattern of criminal behavior. | 改变亚当斯·福斯特小姐的犯罪行为模式 |
[34:00] | Not to mention the fact that in her shot time in juvie, | 更不用说她在少管所短短的时间里 |
[34:02] | she managed to get into an altercation with a guard. | 就和警卫产生了争执 |
[34:05] | She’s failed to benefit | 她没能 |
[34:06] | from any of the rehabilitation programs offered | 从少管所系统提供的 |
[34:08] | by the juvenile system, | 任何行为矫正方案中获益 |
[34:09] | and I see no reason why that would change now. | 我不觉得现在会有任何不同 |
[34:12] | Felony hit and run. Vehicular assault. | 肇事逃逸罪 驾驶汽车伤人 |
[34:14] | Considering the seriousness of these charges, | 考虑到这些起诉的严重性 |
[34:16] | considering that she’s almost 18, | 考虑到她已经差不多十八岁 |
[34:18] | the prosecution asks the court to dismiss the petition | 公诉人请求法庭驳回请愿 |
[34:21] | and to send Miss Adams Foster to adult court. | 将亚当斯·福斯特小姐送到成人法庭 |
[34:27] | Your Honor, Callie is a 17-year-old girl. | 法官大人 凯丽只有十七岁 |
[34:30] | She won’t turn 18 for nearly a year. | 她还有将近一年才满十八岁 |
[34:32] | I wouldn’t call that almost an adult. | 我觉得这不算接近成人 |
[34:34] | Callie has excelled in school, her attendance is perfect. | 凯丽在学校成绩很好 有完美考勤 |
[34:37] | She has loving parents, devoted siblings. | 她的父母和兄弟姐妹都很爱她 |
[34:40] | You see them all here. | 他们都在这儿 |
[34:41] | If allowed to argue the charges | 如果您允许在青少年法庭的 |
[34:43] | in a juvenile court jurisdictional hearing, | 司法听证会上对起诉进行辩论 |
[34:44] | I am confident that we can prove these charges are false. | 我肯定我们能够证明这些起诉是不真实的 |
[34:47] | Your Honor, Miss Adams Foster is not refuting the fact | 法官大人 亚当斯·福斯特小姐并没有 |
[34:50] | that she left the scene of an accident. | 对离开事故现场一事进行反驳 |
[34:51] | That’s a hit and run. | 这是肇事逃逸 |
[34:53] | An accident she caused, by the way. | 而且她是事故责任人 |
[34:54] | There is no proof that Callie caused the accident. | 并没有证据表明凯丽是事故责任人 |
[34:56] | She was a passenger in the car. | 她只是乘客而已 |
[34:58] | She called 911. | 她打了报警电话 |
[35:00] | She had no idea she shouldn’t leave the scene. | 她并不知道自己不应该离开现场 |
[35:01] | But for the record, none of that is relevant. | 但是 这些都是不相关的 |
[35:03] | Since this isn’t a jurisdictional hearing. | 因为这并不是司法听证会 |
[35:06] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[35:08] | you send a girl like Callie to be tried as an adult | 您将凯丽这样的女孩送去作为成年人审问 |
[35:10] | and you might as well be throwing her away, | 您很可能就毁了她的一生 |
[35:11] | and you know it. | 您是知道的 |
[35:12] | Callie is not a threat to society. | 凯丽对社会不是威胁 |
[35:15] | She is a girl with artistic ambitions, | 她是个有艺术追求的姑娘 |
[35:17] | excited for her senior year of high school. | 为她的高三感到兴奋 |
[35:19] | She has turned her life around. | 她的生活已经完全改变 |
[35:22] | So please, | 所以 请您不要 |
[35:24] | please don’t make the mistake of trying her as an adult. | 错误的让她作为成人受审 |
[35:26] | You could ruin a life that is actually succeeding. | 您可能毁了她本可以成功的人生 |
[35:33] | Thank you, Ms. O’Brien. | 谢谢你 奥布莱恩女士 |
[35:35] | You make a compelling argument. | 你的争辩很有说服力 |
[35:37] | We have a young lady here who is doing well in school… | 这位年轻的女士在学校成绩很好 |
[35:42] | does have a loving, stable home, | 的确有一个爱她的稳定家庭 |
[35:44] | and that distinguishes her | 这让她和我在这个法庭上见过的 |
[35:45] | from most of the kids that I see in this court. | 大多数孩子都不一样 |
[35:49] | But what concerns me is that despite having these advantages, | 但我担心的是 凯丽即使有这么多优势 |
[35:53] | Callie still continues to not only find but make trouble. | 却仍然不断地制造麻烦 |
[36:00] | I’m going to agree with the prosecution. | 我同意公诉人的主张 |
[36:03] | Juvenile detention has failed | 少管所拘留已经不能起到 |
[36:04] | to give her the wake-up call that she needs, | 她需要的警醒作用了 |
[36:06] | so I’m going to send Ms. Adams Foster | 我要将亚当斯·福斯特小姐 |
[36:09] | and her case to adult court. | 和她的案子送去成人法庭受审 |
[36:17] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[36:20] | What if she loses again? | 如果她又败诉了怎么办 |
[36:22] | Well, Robert can afford the best defense. | 罗伯特能请最好的律师 |
[36:24] | And, uh, maybe they can even get the case dismissed in adult court. | 也许他们能够让这个案子在成年法庭被驳回 |
[36:32] | So, your mom and I have been talking. | 我和你妈妈聊过 |
[36:35] | Uh-huh. | 然后呢 |
[36:37] | And, uh… | 是这样的 |
[36:39] | we decided that it would be all right | 我们决定 |
[36:40] | if you wanted to see Noah again. | 你可以继续和诺亚交往 |
[36:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:45] | Yes, but no more pot. | 是的 但是不能再抽大麻了 |
[36:48] | – Okay. – No, I mean it, Jude. | -好的 -我是认真的 裘德 |
[36:50] | We have to know that we can trust you, | 你得让我们对你有信心 |
[36:51] | or this will be a very short-lived reunion. | 否则这将是一次很短暂的相聚 |
[36:53] | Yeah. Yes. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[36:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:58] | Why don’t you go give him a call? | 你还不去给他打个电话 |
[37:06] | I’ll stay with Jesus tonight, all right? | 我今晚陪黑素斯 好吗 |
[37:08] | You know, we have to look at that rehab facility tomorrow. | 我们明天得开始看康复机构了 |
[37:11] | – Yes. – I wish we could just bring him home. | -是的 -我希望我们能带他回家 |
[37:13] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:16] | Mm. At least Callie’s home, for now. | 至少现在凯丽回家了 |
[37:26] | Hey. | 别烦了 |
[37:28] | At least you made bail. | 至少你被保释出来了 |
[37:31] | That’s something to celebrate. | 这就是值得庆祝的 |
[37:34] | I’m just so happy I get to sleep in my own bed tonight. | 我很高兴今晚能够睡在自己的床上 |
[37:41] | Hey, thank you for the letter. | 谢谢您的来信 |
[37:48] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[38:04] | But we have twenty beds, | 但我们有二十张床 |
[38:06] | and of course, a full-time nursing staff. | 当然还有全天候的护理人员 |
[38:09] | We don’t have private rooms | 我们没有单间 |
[38:10] | and we don’t allow families to stay overnight, | 我们不允许家人在这里过夜 |
[38:12] | but have plenty of visiting hours. | 但有很多的探望时间 |
[38:15] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[38:34] | It’s actually pretty comfortable. | 其实还挺舒服的 |
[38:36] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[38:37] | Check it out, finally your own room. | 快看啊 终于有你自己的房间了 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:41] | It only took a– a– nail in– in the head. | 只需要在脑袋里面放根钉子就做到了 |
[38:47] | Oh, it’s all right, bub. | 没关系 |
[38:48] | Good job. | 你做得很好 |
[38:50] | It’s all right, you’re all right. You’re all right. | 没关系 没关系 |
[38:52] | You should see me pee. | 你应该看看我小便有多麻烦 |
[38:55] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:56] | Hey, you hungry, sweetheart? | 宝贝儿 你饿了吗 |
[38:58] | Who, me? | 谁 我吗 |
[38:59] | Yeah, right? Good. We got pizza! | 太好了 我们吃披萨 |
[39:01] | Pizza coming up, everybody. | 披萨马上到 |
[39:03] | Pizza, pizza pie! | 披萨 披萨派 |
[39:06] | Thank you, by the way. | 谢谢你 |
[39:09] | For what? | 为什么 |
[39:11] | For, uh… | 因为 |
[39:12] | taking a leave of absence. | 你为此请假 |
[39:14] | Well, you make more money, babe. | 你的工资更高 亲爱的 |
[39:16] | Yeah, but still, a lot’s gonna fall on your shoulders. | 你还是要承担很多事 |
[39:18] | I just want you to know that | 我只是希望你知道 |
[39:18] | we’re gonna give you lots and lots of support. Okay? | 我们会非常支持你的 好吗 |
[39:22] | I just couldn’t bear the | 我无法接受 |
[39:23] | thought of leaving our baby in that place, | 让我们的孩子自己一个人留在那个地方 |
[39:24] | – every night, all alone. -I know. | -每天都如此 -我知道 |
[39:26] | But he’s home. Everyone’s home. | 但他在家 大家都在家 |
[39:29] | M’kay? | 别难过了 |
[39:45] | I’m really sorry, Mariana. | 很抱歉 玛丽安娜 |
[39:51] | It’s not your fault Mat broke up with me. | 马特和我分手不是你的错 |
[39:54] | Mm-hmm. Still, I should have just asked you. | 我当时还是应该问问你 |
[40:01] | “Get a ‘moo-oove’ on, and get well quick.” | “坚持下去 快点恢复” |
[40:06] | Are you sure you saw Emma buy a pregnancy test? | 你确定你看到艾玛买验孕棒了吗 |
[40:13] | Pretty sure. | 很确定 |
[40:16] | All right! We got your pizza pie, | 好了 披萨派终于到了 |
[40:18] | my babies. We got your pizza pie right here. | 孩子们 快来吃披萨 |
[40:21] | Make room, make room. | 让一让 让一让 |
[40:21] | All right. The first piece goes to the man of the hour. | 第一块给我们的大明星 |
[40:23] | – I, um– – It’s okay. | -我… -没关系 |
[40:25] | – All right. – Here you go. | -没关系 -给你 |
[40:31] | Uh, M– Mom, | 妈妈 |
[40:32] | w– what are– what– what is the round thing? | 那个圆的东西是什么 |
[40:36] | That’s pepronni, honey, it’s your favorite. | 那是意式香肠 你最爱吃的 |
[40:40] | – No. – You love pepperoni. | -我不爱吃 -你爱吃意式香肠 |
[40:42] | I… I don’t wanna… | 我… 我不想… |
[40:44] | Why don’t you take a bite and see how it taste? | 要不你尝一口试试看 |
[40:46] | No. | 我不吃 |
[40:49] | No. | 我不吃 |
[40:50] | Ok. Let’s just take it off here. | 好吧 我们把香肠拿下来 |
[40:52] | We just take it right off, and there’s no more pepronnis. | 拿下来就好了 没有香肠了 |
[40:54] | Now it’s just, | 现在它变成了 |
[40:56] | it’s a cheese pizza pizza. Here we go. | 一个奶酪披萨饼 吃吧 |
[41:00] | So here is just cheese. | 只剩奶酪了 |
[41:01] | No, I don’t want it. I told you! | 不 我不想吃 我告诉过你了 |
[41:22] | I love you, honey. | 我爱你 宝贝 |