时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What the hell is going on around here? | 家里到底都怎么了 |
[00:02] | You’re getting high, you’re stealing jesus’ pills, | 你嗑药 你偷黑素斯的药 |
[00:05] | and he cheated on the S.A.T. | 他高考作弊 |
[00:06] | There are far too many secrets going on around here, | 家里有太多秘密了 |
[00:08] | So the doors are coming off. | 所以要把门都拆掉 |
[00:09] | You lied about nick, about the adderall, | 尼克的事 你说了谎 还有安非他命 |
[00:12] | And I don’t think that I’m ever gonna be able to trust you. | 我觉得我没法再信任你了 |
[00:14] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:16] | Why is she in cuffs? She’s under arrest. | 为什么她戴上了手铐 她被逮捕了 |
[00:18] | I know you killed your grandmother, and we’re gonna prove it. | 我知道你杀了你的外婆 |
[00:20] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[00:20] | Hey, what kind of job are you doing as parents? | 你们是怎么当家长的 |
[00:22] | This is the second time that | 自从她跟了你们 |
[00:23] | Callie has been in juvie since she’s been with you. | 这都是凯丽第二次进少管所了 |
[00:25] | So I’m going to send Ms. Adams foster to adult court. | 我批准亚当斯·福斯特小姐上成人法庭受审 |
[00:28] | There are so many unknowns about traumatic brain injuries. | 脑创伤会有很多未知数 |
[00:31] | There can be significant ups, and unpredictable downs. | 可能很快好转 也可能突然恶化 |
[00:38] | Come on, Jude, let’s go! Been in there forever. | 够了 裘德出来了 你掉粪坑了吧 |
[00:42] | Seriously? There are other people who live here! | 不是吧 家里又不是只有你一个人 |
[00:45] | – Mornin’. – Ma, c– can we please get our doors back? | -早上好 -妈 我们能把门安回去了吗 |
[00:48] | – Uh, no. – Come on– everyone is using this bathroom | -不行 -拜托 每个人都要用厕所 |
[00:50] | for, like, everything, especially Jude, who’s taking… | 满足各种需要 尤其是裘德 他… |
[00:52] | really long showers these days, if you know what I mean. | 这几天洗澡都洗很久 如果你懂我的意思 |
[00:55] | Sounds like he’s done. | 听起来他洗完了 |
[00:58] | I’m in here! | 我进来了 |
[01:00] | I was waiting! | 我在等呢 |
[01:01] | Hey, so was I. I’ll just be a second, god! | 我也在等啊 我就一会儿 真是 |
[01:03] | Guess you should’ve taken your shower last night. | 你该昨晚洗澡的 |
[01:05] | Well, yeah, well, Mariana was in there last night, and– | 但是玛丽安娜昨晚在洗澡 |
[01:07] | Oh… And now I have to go to school with dirty hair. | 现在我得顶着一头油腻腻的头发去上学 |
[01:10] | – What? – Oh, you used to fight us so much about taking a bath, | -笑什么 -以前让你洗个澡简直难死人 |
[01:13] | and now look at ya. Is Mariana awake? | 看看你现在 玛丽安娜醒了吗 |
[01:15] | Hey, come on, let’s go. Time for school. | 起床了 该去上学了 |
[01:18] | Hello, come on, I know you’re awake. | 起床啦 我知道你醒了 |
[01:21] | I don’t wanna go to school. | 我不想去学校 |
[01:22] | – Oh, come on. – Ever again. | -又来了 -再也不想 |
[01:24] | – Honey, listen… – I wanna be home schooled. | -宝贝 听我说 -我想在家学习 |
[01:26] | Okay, well, that is not an option, Mariana. | 够了 玛丽安娜没有这个选项 |
[01:29] | Just the thought of seeing Mat, | 只要一想到要见到马特 |
[01:31] | and– and the whole school knowing that we broke up again, | 全校都知道我俩又分手了 |
[01:34] | It’s completely humiliating. | 真的很丢人 |
[01:35] | I hear ya. | 我懂 |
[01:37] | I just can’t believe we’re not gonna be together. | 我只是不敢相信我们不在一起了 |
[01:39] | Well, I am sorry about that, love, | 很遗憾 宝贝 |
[01:41] | but that is no reason to drop out of school. | 但这不是退学的理由 |
[01:44] | O’kay? You can talk about it in therapy today. | 你今天可以跟心理治疗师聊聊这件事 |
[01:45] | I don’t wanna go to therapy. | 我不想去看心理医生 |
[01:46] | So you don’t wanna do anything? | 所以你现在什么都不想做了吗 |
[01:47] | Come on, this is not open for discussion. | 行了 这可没商量的余地 |
[01:49] | H– he comes highly recommended. My love, this is gonna give you | 他口碑很好的 宝贝 去看医生 |
[01:53] | a– a productive place to talk about all of these feelings. | 能给你一个畅谈自己感受的地方 |
[01:57] | Okay, enough with the melodrama. Let’s go. | 矫情到此结束 去上学了 |
[02:03] | Brandon, why aren’t you dressed? You’re gonna be late. | 布兰登 你怎么还没换衣服 你要迟到了 |
[02:04] | C– can you talk to mom, please? We need our doors back. | 拜托你跟妈妈谈一下 我们得把门安回来 |
[02:06] | Brandon, please, not now. | 布兰登 拜托 现在别闹 |
[02:07] | I– the last thing I need is more stress. | 我的压力已经够大的了 |
[02:09] | This is ridiculous! | 这太荒谬了 |
[02:10] | Hey, you know what? How about you try to figure out a way | 知道吗 要不然你研究一个方案 |
[02:12] | to be part of the solution instead of the problem, for once. | 来解决问题而不是制造问题 就一次 |
[02:15] | Hey, did Jude leave yet? | 裘德走了吗 |
[02:17] | And you need to get started on your college applications. | 你得开始申请大学了 |
[02:20] | And for god’s sake, finish your senior project, please. | 拜托你做完你的毕业设计 |
[02:22] | I don’t really know what the point is, | 我都要去坐牢了 |
[02:24] | since I’m probably going to jail. | 做这些还有什么意义 |
[02:25] | Honey, you’re not going to jail. | 亲爱的 你不会去监狱的 |
[02:26] | Oh, and don’t they have, uh, college classes in prison? | 难道监狱里面没有大学的课程吗 |
[02:28] | Oh, I have an idea. Why don’t you take the SATs for me? | 我有主意了 要不你帮我去高考 |
[02:31] | Wow… Juvie’s hardened you. | 少管所让你变强硬了哦 |
[02:32] | All right you guys, enough. | 够了 够了 |
[02:34] | Enough. Yes, we have all had our setbacks lately, | 够了 没错 我们最近都挺不顺的 |
[02:36] | but… On we soldier, right? | 但我们能迎难而上的 对吧 |
[02:39] | Mariana doesn’t wanna go to school, but don’t worry, | 玛丽安娜不想去上学 但别担心 |
[02:41] | I told her she’s going to school. | 我告诉她必须去学校了 |
[02:45] | I’m in here! | 有人 |
[02:47] | You showered last night! | 你昨晚就洗过了 |
[02:48] | Gotta be faster, B. | 搞快点 小布 |
[02:55] | Moms! | 妈妈 |
[03:00] | – What? – Oh my god. | -怎么了 -天哪 |
[03:02] | What happened, honey, what happened? | 怎么了 宝贝 怎么了 |
[03:04] | What is it? | 怎么样 |
[03:05] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[03:06] | I just– I just– I just… | 我只是…只是…只是… |
[03:08] | wanted to be upstairs | 想和大家一起 |
[03:10] | with– with– with everyone. | 待在楼上 |
[03:11] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[03:12] | Okay, baby. | 好的 |
[03:16] | Take it easy, take it easy. | 放松 放松 |
[03:59] | So is everyone talking? | 大家都在谈论吗 |
[04:01] | About what? | 谈论什么 |
[04:03] | Me and Mat? | 我和马特的事吗 |
[04:04] | I don’t think anyone even knows or cares. | 我觉得没人知道 也没人关心这事 |
[04:08] | How’s Jesus? He fell down the stairs this morning. | 黑素斯怎么样 他早上从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[04:12] | Well, up, technically. | 严格来说 其实是向上摔倒的 |
[04:13] | I think he just really wants to get back | 我觉得他只是 |
[04:14] | into his bedroom and out of that dining room, you know? | 想回到他卧室 不住起居室了 |
[04:17] | It can get pretty lonely down there. | 在下面住很寂寞 |
[04:19] | So… what’s going on with you? | 那你怎么样 |
[04:21] | Um… I’m fine. | 我很好啊 |
[04:22] | I only ask because… | 我问是因为… |
[04:25] | Well, the reason that Mat dumped me… | 马特甩我的理由… |
[04:26] | Well, sort of… the reason, anyway– | 至少 部分理由… |
[04:28] | Can– can we talk about this later? | 我们能晚点谈这个吗 |
[04:30] | Well, no, this is about you… You’ll see. | 不行 事关你 懂吗 |
[04:32] | So… Brandon saw you buying a pregnancy test | 布兰登看见你在医院 |
[04:35] | at the hospital. | 买验孕棒 |
[04:36] | He thought that you were buying it for me… | 他以为你是帮我买的 |
[04:38] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[04:39] | So Brandon asked Mat if I could be pregnant. | 所以布兰登就去问马特我是不是怀孕了 |
[04:42] | Which made Mat think that I had sex with Nick. | 结果让马特以为我跟尼克上床了 |
[04:44] | For the record, I did not. | 而且郑重声明 我没有 |
[04:45] | But… Mat broke up with me because he doesn’t know | 但马特还是跟我分手了因为他不知道 |
[04:47] | if he can believe me or not. | 还能不能信任我 |
[04:49] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[04:50] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[04:52] | Um… No. | 没有 |
[04:54] | I’m… I’m– I’m not. | 我没怀孕 |
[04:57] | I– I thought that I might be, | 我以为我怀孕了 |
[04:58] | but… the test was negative, and I got my period. | 但结果没有 我还来大姨妈了 |
[05:02] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:03] | I know, right? | 就是啊 |
[05:05] | See you in class. | 教室见了 |
[05:08] | You got arrested? | 你被抓了 |
[05:10] | I’m sorry. I can’t believe you did all that for me. | 抱歉 不敢相信你居然为我做了这么多 |
[05:13] | That’s all right. It’s gonna be all right. | 没事 不会有事的 |
[05:15] | Um, but the good news is that we got a match | 但好消息是 我们找到和凶器上的 |
[05:18] | from the DNA on the murder weapon. | 吻合的DNA了 |
[05:21] | The curb painter guy? | 那个刷路沿的人吗 |
[05:23] | Uh, no… Um… According to the report. | 不 根据报告 |
[05:26] | It belongs to a male relative of Martha’s. | 是属于玛莎的某个男性亲戚 |
[05:29] | And the only male relative she had was her grandson, Troy. | 而她唯一的男性亲戚就是她外孙特洛伊 |
[05:32] | O– okay, so, can we take that the police? | 好 那我们能把这个交给警察吗 |
[05:35] | Well, it wouldn’t be admissible because it wasn’t court-ordered, | 法庭是不予采纳的 因为取证不合法 |
[05:37] | and it could get Callie in even more trouble. | 还可能让凯丽惹上更大的麻烦 |
[05:40] | Right, but all we need to find is a motive. | 没错 我们要做的只是找到杀人动机 |
[05:42] | If we can prove that Troy had a reason to kill his grandmother, | 如果我们能证明特洛伊有动机杀他外婆 |
[05:46] | then… maybe a judge would force him to give a DNA sample. | 那么也许法官会强迫他提出DNA样本 |
[05:49] | Did you… know Troy, did you ever see him? | 你认识特洛伊吗 你见过他吗 |
[05:51] | No… I don’t think so. | 不 我想我不认识 |
[05:54] | But I remember her saying that her grandson | 但我记得她说过她的外孙 |
[05:56] | only ever called when he wanted money. | 只会在要钱的时候才联系她 |
[05:58] | Okay. That’s something. | 很好 这也算是线索 |
[05:59] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[06:01] | Um… We have to go, I have to meet up with my lawyers. | 我们得走了 我还得去见我的律师 |
[06:05] | So… Um, will this change the JJC’s mind, y– you think | 这会改变青少年司法中心的想法吗 |
[06:08] | this will make ’em take my case? | 你觉得会让他们接我的案子吗 |
[06:11] | I hope so. | 我希望会 |
[06:13] | Well… At least they stopped me | 至少他们阻止了 |
[06:16] | from getting moved to folsom early. | 提前把我送去福尔松监狱的事 |
[06:18] | And we’re gonna do everything we can to make sure | 我们会尽一切努力 保证你 |
[06:20] | that that never happens. | 不用去那里 |
[06:21] | You got six weeks, then… | 你有六周时间 |
[06:25] | Um… Look, I– I don’t… know if I said this already, | 那个 我不知道我说过了没有 |
[06:28] | but, thank you. | 但是 谢谢你们 |
[06:30] | I mean, what you guys are doing for me is… | 我是指 你们为我做的一切… |
[06:33] | You know what I mean. | 你们懂的 |
[06:36] | Good luck today. | 祝你们今天好运 |
[06:44] | Up… Down… You got it, you got it. | 上…下…你做得到 你做得到 |
[06:47] | Good, now side to side. | 很好 现在往两边举 |
[06:49] | Uh-huh. Good. The sooner you get your balance back, | 很好 你越快能掌握平衡 |
[06:52] | the sooner you’ll get up those stairs. | 就越快能上楼 |
[06:54] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[06:56] | Just wait ’til we add the flash cards. | 等增加了闪卡训练再讨厌我吧 |
[06:58] | Combining physical activity with cognitive exercises | 把物理训练和认知训练结合到一起 |
[07:01] | actually helps the brain re-wire itself. | 能够帮助大脑重建链接 |
[07:04] | Okay, Jesus… What’s this say? | 好了 黑素斯 这是什么意思 |
[07:09] | I’m done. | 我不做了 |
[07:10] | No, come on, not yet. Five sets of flash cards, here we go. | 别 别这样 五张闪卡 开始了 |
[07:12] | – Come on. – No. | -来吧 -不 |
[07:13] | – Honey, you can do this– – Shut up! | -亲爱的 你能做…-闭嘴 |
[07:17] | Jesus. | 黑素斯 |
[07:19] | Okay, hey, let’s just– let’s just take a little break. | 好了 我们休息一下 |
[07:21] | Louise? | 路易斯 |
[07:23] | Let me get you a cup of coffee. | 喝杯咖啡 |
[07:26] | Is it too early for vodka? | 现在喝酒是不是太早了 |
[07:29] | Outbursts like that are totally common | 患有创伤性脑损伤的患者 |
[07:31] | in people with TBIs, so… Try not to take it personally. | 情绪爆发是很正常的 不要太伤心 |
[07:34] | Yeah, uh, our doctor warned us. Just… sucks. | 知道 医生警告过我们 只是还是难过 |
[07:39] | How long is he gonna be like this? | 他像这样要多久 |
[07:41] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[07:44] | For some people with TBI, the short fuse never goes away. | 有些脑损伤患者很快就好了 |
[07:54] | If we can get everyone | 如果我们能让 |
[07:55] | involved in the accident to sign a contract | 涉及车祸的所有人签一份协议 |
[07:58] | saying they want all | 说他们愿意 |
[07:59] | charges against Callie immediately dropped… | 撤销对凯丽肇事逃逸的指控 |
[08:02] | And that they have no intention of pursuing her civilly… | 而且他们可以不追究她的民事责任 |
[08:04] | We take all that to the judge. | 把这些都呈给法官 |
[08:06] | Now, the D.A. will balk, they always do. | 地检是会阻止 他们就是多事 |
[08:08] | But the judge will be inclined to accept it, | 但法官的诉讼行程早都排满了 |
[08:10] | since his docket’s so full, and the jails are overcrowded. | 所以更愿意撤案 而且监狱都人满为患了 |
[08:12] | So the charges will just… be dismissed? | 所以指控就会被撤销吗 |
[08:15] | It’ll be as if the accident never happened. | 就像事故压根没发生一样 |
[08:17] | Okay, why would they agree to this, | 他们为什么会同意呢 |
[08:18] | the people involved in the accident? | 这些涉及到车祸案的人 |
[08:19] | Because we’re gonna pay their bills. | 因为我们会付一切账单 |
[08:21] | Medical, auto repair, any lost wages, | 医疗费 汽车修理费 任何误工费 |
[08:24] | as well as a little something | 再加一点 |
[08:25] | for pain and suffering. | 精神损失费 |
[08:27] | How much are we talkin’ here? | 这要花多少钱呢 |
[08:28] | We’re hoping to lock it down around three hundred grand. | 我们希望能在30万美元内搞定 |
[08:32] | Well, we don’t have anywhere near that amount of money. | 我们根本拿不出那么多钱 |
[08:34] | I do. | 我能 |
[08:37] | No, Robert. | 不行 罗伯茨 |
[08:38] | It’s a small price to pay to keep Callie out of prison. | 能让凯丽不进监狱 这个价已经很低了 |
[08:40] | But I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t cause the accident. | 但我又没错 又不是我造成了这起事故 |
[08:42] | Wh-why are we trying to settle or whatever? | 话说我们为什么要和解 |
[08:47] | Because of this. | 因为它 |
[08:48] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[08:50] | That’s Callie’s file. | 凯丽的档案 |
[08:56] | Look… This is a he-said-she-said case. | 这是一个双方各执一词的案件 |
[08:58] | So it’s gonna come down to a matter of character. | 所以最后会演变为个人品性问题 |
[09:01] | Who the jury believes. | 看谁能让陪审团相信自己 |
[09:03] | Okay, but I’m telling the truth. | 好吧 但我说的是实话 |
[09:05] | We know. We believe you. | 我们知道 我们也相信你 |
[09:07] | But it doesn’t matter. | 但这些不重要 |
[09:09] | What’s going on trial is your record. | 受审的是你的记录 |
[09:11] | So much of what is in there is — is bias, and — and false. | 这里面有太多的偏见和假象 |
[09:15] | Can’t we fight that? | 这难道不值得抗争吗 |
[09:17] | We would lose. | 抗争一定会输 |
[09:20] | Okay… So, uh, we pay off the people who were hit, and then– | 好吧 所以我们赔偿受伤那个人 然后 |
[09:24] | And Troy Johnson. | 还有特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[09:25] | N– why does he get paid? | 为什么要给他钱 |
[09:28] | No, no way. The accident was his fault. | 不 不行 事故是由他造成的 |
[09:30] | Not mine. I only took off ’cause I was afraid of him. | 不是我 我当时只是因为怕他才离开 |
[09:32] | The problem is… other than your word, | 问题在于 除了你的话 |
[09:34] | we have no way to prove why you were so scared, Callie. | 我们没证据证明你为什么害怕 凯丽 |
[09:42] | Stef, talk to you alone for a minute? | 史戴菲 我们能单独聊聊吗 |
[09:44] | Yeah. Uh, hey, Cal? | 当然 凯丽 |
[09:47] | Meet you at the car, all right? | 到车上等我 好吗 |
[09:52] | She’ll come around. I’ll talk to her. | 她会改变主意的 我会和她谈谈 |
[09:55] | Yeah, actually, it’s um… it’s about Sophia. | 实际上 是关于索菲娅的事 |
[09:59] | She told me that there was this strange man | 她告诉我有个奇怪的人 |
[10:01] | following her around Bayfest, | 在海滨音乐节时一直跟着她 |
[10:03] | accused her of– of watching him, | 指责她在监视他 |
[10:05] | and then breaking into his house. | 还闯进他的房子 |
[10:08] | Wow, okay, did she say what he looked like? | 是吗 她说了对方长什么样吗 |
[10:11] | Yeah, he was about my height, uh… Light hair, blue eyes. | 说了 和我差不多高 浅发蓝眼 |
[10:14] | Wore a green army jacket. | 穿一件绿色军上衣 |
[10:16] | Sophia swears that she never saw him before. | 索菲娅发誓她不认识这个人 |
[10:18] | So I just figured he was some kind of weirdo, | 所以我觉得他可能只是个怪人 |
[10:20] | and I forgot about it. | 然后就忘了这件事 |
[10:21] | Just now… it occurred to me, | 就在刚刚 我突然想到 |
[10:23] | Sophia and Callie, they– they look so much alike. | 索菲娅和凯丽长得很像 |
[10:27] | I mean, do you think that maybe he… he got them confused? | 你觉得会不会是他搞混了她们俩 |
[10:32] | Uh… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:33] | Um… It’s– you know, a possibility. I’ll check into it. | 有这个可能性 我会查查的 |
[10:37] | Okay, just… wanted you to know. | 好的 觉得这事应该告诉你 |
[10:39] | Yeah, yeah, I appreciate that. | 当然 谢谢你 |
[10:41] | I– um– appreciate everything… You know? | 谢谢你所做的一切 你懂的 |
[10:45] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -不客气 -嗯 |
[10:56] | Did you break into Doug Harvey’s house? | 你是不是闯进了道格·哈维的房子 |
[11:01] | I am at the end of my rope with you Callie. | 凯丽 我对你已经毫无办法了 |
[11:03] | If the DA finds out that you broke into Doug Harvey’s house, | 要是地检发现你闯进了道格·哈维的房子 |
[11:06] | that’s it! That’s it, okay? | 你就完了 就完了 |
[11:07] | You’re not buying your way out of anything. | 钱也不能救你了 |
[11:09] | You’re gonna go to prison, for years. | 你会进监狱 进去好几年 |
[11:11] | Okay, but maybe that’s what you deserve. | 也许那是你应得的 |
[11:16] | God, I… | 老天爷 我 |
[11:19] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[11:20] | – I know. – What– | -我知道 -我 |
[11:22] | I know. But… | 我知道 但是 |
[11:24] | if I didn’t steal that toothbrush and get it tested, | 我要是没有偷出那把牙刷进行检测 |
[11:26] | then we wouldn’t know about Troy. | 我们就不会发现特洛伊了 |
[11:29] | And Troy is the real killer. | 特洛伊就是真正的凶手 |
[11:31] | Kyle even told me that | 凯尔还告诉我 |
[11:32] | he used to ask his grandmother for money all the time. | 特洛伊经常向祖母要钱 |
[11:34] | That could be his motive. | 这可能就是他的动机 |
[11:35] | Lots of kids hit their grandparents up for money. | 很多孩子都从祖父母那要钱 |
[11:38] | And listen, Troy’s DNA could’ve ended up on that weapon | 听好 特洛伊的DNA留下的原因 |
[11:40] | the same way that Kyle’s did, okay? | 可能跟凯尔一样的 好吗 |
[11:41] | Helping Martha out in the garden. | 就是帮玛莎打理花园 |
[11:43] | You have got to leave this to the professionals! | 这你得让专业人士来判断 |
[11:45] | The professionals didn’t even test the other DNA. | 专业人士连另外一份DNA都没有检测 |
[11:48] | They buried it! | 他们直接隐瞒了 |
[11:50] | And what about Detective Gray? | 那么格雷警官呢 |
[11:51] | Or Patrick Molloy? Who– | 或者帕特里克·莫洛伊 他 |
[11:53] | Is anyone making sure that he’s not hurting other kids? | 有人确保他没有再伤害其他孩子吗 |
[11:54] | I am going to do everything in my power | 我会尽我所能将格雷和莫洛伊 |
[11:56] | to get Gray and Molloy, okay? | 绳之以法 好吗 |
[11:58] | But for right now, I need you to focus on your problems. | 但是现在 我需要你关心下自己的问题 |
[12:01] | This is my problem. | 这就是我的问题 |
[12:03] | If we can prove that Troy killed his grandmother, | 如果我们能证明特洛伊杀了他的祖母 |
[12:04] | then I won’t go to jail! | 那我就不用进监狱了 |
[12:07] | And Kyle will get out of prison. | 而且凯尔会被释放 |
[12:09] | We won’t have to pay anyone off… | 我们也不用赔偿谁 |
[12:11] | The only person who will pay is Troy Johnson. | 唯一该付出代价的就是特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[12:31] | This is hard. | 这好难 |
[12:33] | I know, honey, but Tomas said that | 亲爱的 我知道 但是汤马斯说 |
[12:34] | it will help you with your tremor. | 这能缓解你的手抖 |
[12:45] | Can I have some water? | 我能喝点水吗 |
[12:47] | I can keep an eye on him. | 我能陪着他 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[12:58] | – Hey… – What? | -喂 -怎么了 |
[13:00] | – What? – Don’t… | -怎么 -别 |
[13:04] | Oh, wow, that’s– that’s great. | 哇 真好 |
[13:07] | Yeah, I’m– I’m done. | 我都弄完了 |
[13:08] | No. One more time. | 再来一次 |
[13:10] | – No. – Just one more time, honey, and you can take a break. | -不 -亲爱的 再来一次再休息 |
[13:13] | I said no! | 我说了不 |
[13:15] | Jesus! | 黑素斯 |
[13:24] | Okay, right, right, right, right… | 好的 好好好 |
[13:40] | Hey, you know, I, uh, I– I got it. | 那个 我 我来吧 |
[13:43] | And… Why don’t you let me take Jesus to therapy tomorrow? | 不如明天让我带黑素斯去参加治疗 |
[13:47] | You could use the break. | 你可以趁机休息一下 |
[14:02] | Okay… Why am I doing this? | 这到底是干什么呢 |
[14:03] | Ah. Well, EMDR uses rapid eye movement to lessen our distress | 眼动心身重建法利用快速的眼部运动来减轻 |
[14:07] | when recalling traumatic experiences. | 我们回忆起不愉快的经历时的痛苦 |
[14:09] | Lets us talk about our feelings. | 让我们更容易谈论心里的感受 |
[14:11] | And it also helps us reprogram | 而且还能帮助我们 |
[14:13] | our response to the upsetting memories. | 调整对不快记忆的反应 |
[14:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | Let’s just… Give it a try, see how it feels, okay? | 我们就试试看感觉如何 可以吗 |
[14:24] | Why don’t we begin with the moment | 不如就从你发现尼克在你的 |
[14:25] | You discovered nick in your room? | 房间的时候开始吧 |
[14:28] | You saw the gun. | 你看见了枪 |
[14:29] | How did you feel? | 你是什么感受 |
[14:31] | Scared. | 害怕 |
[14:35] | Anything else? | 还有其他的吗 |
[14:39] | Powerless, I guess. | 无助吧 也许 |
[14:42] | You ever felt that way before? | 你之前有感受过这种情绪吗 |
[14:46] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[14:47] | Bunch of times. | 有很多次了 |
[14:49] | Like when? | 比如说什么时候 |
[14:52] | Like, when the whole robotics team turned on me. | 比如我们的机器人团队都反对我时 |
[14:57] | Any others? | 还有其他的吗 |
[15:01] | When my mom got shot and we thought she was gonna die. | 还有我妈妈中弹我们以为她要死的时候 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[15:06] | When was the very first time | 你第一次 |
[15:08] | you can remember feeling powerless? | 感到无助是什么时候 |
[15:15] | Jesus and I were babies. | 黑素斯和我还是婴儿的时候 |
[15:19] | We were in our crib crying… | 我们在床上哭 |
[15:22] | Calling out for our mom, but she never came. | 呼唤我们的妈妈 但她没有来 |
[15:25] | How long did you wait? | 你们等了多久 |
[15:28] | I don’t know, it… | 我不知道 |
[15:30] | Could’ve been a day, maybe longer. | 可能一整天 或者更久 |
[15:34] | And how did you feel, as that abandoned little baby? | 你对此如何反应 作为被遗弃的婴儿 |
[15:40] | Scared. | 恐惧 |
[15:41] | And powerless. | 和无助 |
[15:55] | Oh, Troy, 301? | 特洛伊 301 |
[15:58] | that’s not just bad credit, that’s no credit. | 不仅是信用不良 简直是毫无信用可言 |
[16:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[16:26] | It’s okay. My therapist gave me permission. | 没关系的 我的治疗师给了我许可 |
[16:28] | Your therapist gave you permission? | 你的治疗师给了你许可 |
[16:30] | Yes. An important part of my recovery | 是的 帮助我恢复的一个重要的部分 |
[16:32] | is taking my power back. | 就是打消我的无助感 |
[16:33] | By disobeying your mother? | 违背你的妈妈你就不无助了吗 |
[16:35] | Look… This isn’t about you, this is about me. | 听着 这不是针对你 是为了我 |
[16:37] | And I feel powerless having zero privacy, | 我对一点隐私都没有感到很无助 |
[16:40] | so I’m changing that. | 所以我要改善这一点 |
[16:42] | Also, he wants to talk to all of us together, | 而且 他想要和我们所有人谈一谈 |
[16:43] | but… I told him that | 但是我告诉他 |
[16:44] | wasn’t gonna happen since you guys are so busy. | 因为你们太忙了 所以这不可能 |
[16:46] | But he assured me that since you guys love me, | 但是他向我保证 只要你们是爱我的 |
[16:48] | you’ll make time to come in. | 你们就会找时间过来的 |
[16:50] | – When? – Tomorrow, at three. | -什么时候 -明天 三点 |
[16:52] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[16:54] | You know what? Forget it. It’s fine. | 你知道吗 管他呢 没关系的 |
[16:55] | No– no, honey, we will– we will make the time. | 不不 亲爱的 我们 会想办法的 |
[16:58] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[16:59] | Great. | 真好 |
[17:00] | Well, if you have any more questions or concerns | 如果你们关于我的隐私有更多的 |
[17:02] | about my privacy, we can discuss them then. | 问题或是疑惑 可以到时候好好谈谈 |
[17:05] | Good night! | 晚安 |
[17:08] | Uh… Are we in trouble? | 我们有麻烦了吗 |
[17:10] | I think the point is, Mariana is. | 我认为有麻烦的是玛丽安娜 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I get that. | 是 这我也知道 |
[17:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:20] | Stef, it’s captain Roberts. I just wanted you to know | 史戴菲 我是罗伯茨队长 只是想 |
[17:21] | I got your message the other day, | 告诉你我收到了你之前的留言 |
[17:22] | and I’d like to find a time for us to meet, if that’s okay. | 而且可以的话 我想找个时间面谈一下 |
[17:24] | Yes, uh… | 好的 |
[17:26] | Why don’t we get together tomorrow morning | 不如不明天早上吧 |
[17:27] | at around 10 or so? | 十点左右 |
[17:28] | Um… Okay. | 好的 |
[17:30] | – Will that work for you? – Absolutely, I– I will see you tomorrow. | -你有空吗 -当然 明天见 |
[17:33] | I look forward to seeing you, stef. | 史戴菲 我很期待见到你 |
[17:34] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[17:36] | – Who was that? – Uh, captain Roberts. | -谁的电话啊 -罗伯茨队长 |
[17:39] | She wants to see me in her office tomorrow morning. | 她要我明早去她的办公室面谈 |
[17:41] | You think they made a decision about you becoming detective? | 是不是你申请当警探的事有结果了 |
[17:44] | Uh… Maybe, but, um… | 也许吧 但是 |
[17:45] | I did leave a message for her a while ago. | 我之前确实给她留了言 |
[17:48] | When we were at bayfest, | 在音乐节的时候 |
[17:49] | telling… her that there was something… | 我跟她说 有一些事 |
[17:53] | I needed to take to internal affairs. | 我需要提交内务部 |
[17:54] | Stef, we talked about this. | 史戴菲 我们谈过这件事了 |
[17:56] | We agreed that you weren’t going to do that. | 我们说好你不这么做的 |
[17:58] | Okay, and I was talking to Callie about the fact that sometimes | 是 之后我又和凯丽谈过 说有些时候 |
[18:01] | You have to do what you gotta do, | 有些事你不得不去做 |
[18:03] | no matter how hard it is. | 不论这有多困难 |
[18:04] | No, you can’t do this. You can’t lose your job. | 不 你不能这么做 你不能失去你的工作 |
[18:06] | I– I am already on leave. | 我已经在休假了 |
[18:09] | Monte has hired a replacement. | 蒙绨已经找了一个人来代替我 |
[18:11] | What am I supposed to do, then? | 那我还能怎么做 |
[18:12] | I– I gave my word to | 我保证过 |
[18:13] | Callie | 凯丽了 |
[18:13] | that I would deal with Gray and Molloy. | 我会处理格雷和莫洛伊的事 |
[18:15] | What kind of message is that gonna send to her | 如果我什么都不做 |
[18:16] | if I just– if I just let it go? | 她会怎么想 |
[18:17] | Oh, I don’t know, Stef, | 我不知道 史戴菲 |
[18:18] | what kind of message is it gonna send | 如果因为我们俩都失去工作 |
[18:20] | when we are on the streets because we both lost our jobs? | 而让全家流落街头 她又会怎么想 |
[18:22] | That’s… | 那… |
[18:27] | I just– I don’t think that | 我只是 我觉得 |
[18:27] | I can walk this back with Captain Roberts. | 我不能对罗伯茨队长出尔反尔 |
[18:30] | Well, you better figure out a way… | 你最好想出办法… |
[18:35] | Apparently I’m a total sociopath. | 显然我是个彻头彻尾的反社会者 |
[18:38] | Yeah, I’m, uh… | 我… |
[18:39] | defiant, paranoid, prone to violent outbursts, | 目中无人 偏执 有暴力倾向 |
[18:42] | with no respect for personal property, | 还不尊重私人财产 |
[18:45] | authority, or the rules of society. | 不敬权威 不守社会规则 |
[18:48] | No wonder my lawyers don’t wanna go to trial. | 难怪我的律师们不想上法庭 |
[18:50] | If you believe this, I should be locked up forever. | 要是相信这些 我得被永久监禁 |
[18:53] | You took a baseball bat to your foster father’s car? | 你用棒球棍砸你养父的车吗 |
[18:56] | Yeah, ’cause he was beating the hell out of Jude. | 是啊 因为他在虐打裘德 |
[18:59] | Well, why isn’t that in here? | 为什么这上面没记录 |
[19:01] | And why doesn’t it say that that same guy ended up killing a kid? | 为什么上面没说这人最后杀了个孩子 |
[19:04] | This is exactly what’s wrong with the justice system. | 这就是司法系统的问题 |
[19:06] | All it says is the “What,” and not the “Why.” | 上面只有情况描述 没有原因描述 |
[19:09] | It’s this kind of thinking that | 就是这种思维 |
[19:10] | makes us lock people up and throw away the key. | 让我们将人囚禁并丢掉了释放的钥匙 |
[19:16] | They put me in solitary. | 他们将我单独拘禁 |
[19:18] | In juvie? | 在少管所吗 |
[19:22] | Oh, my god, I’m… so sorry. | 天啊 我为你难过 |
[19:26] | Any chance you know anything about construction? | 你对建造有了解吗 |
[19:28] | Not really, no. | 并没有 |
[19:30] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[19:32] | All right… you got this, bro. | 好了 你能行的 兄弟 |
[19:36] | I’m not… your bro. | 我不是你兄弟 |
[19:38] | Actually you are, or did you forget that, too? | 事实上你是 还是你把这也忘了 |
[19:41] | Hey, come on, Jesus, stay focused. | 加油 黑素斯 保持专注 |
[19:42] | Come on, you got this, let’s go, you can do this. | 加油 你能行 来吧 |
[19:44] | It’s hard! | 好难 |
[19:45] | I know, but you can do this, come on, let’s go. | 我知道 但你能行 来吧 |
[19:46] | Go away, man. | 走开 伙计 |
[20:03] | Nice, good job. | 很好 做得好 |
[20:20] | Um, okay, so, we have to build the base first, | 好吧 我们得先造好基底 |
[20:23] | and then mount it on the skids. | 然后把它放垫木上 |
[20:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[20:27] | What are skids? | 垫木是什么 |
[20:28] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[20:32] | You guys need some help? | 你们需要帮助吗 |
[20:35] | Thought you had basketball practice. | 我还以为你有篮球训练 |
[20:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:37] | I did, and it’s over, and I missed you. | 确实有 结束了 而且我想你 |
[20:44] | – Hey, man. – Hey. | -你好 伙计 -你好 |
[20:47] | So what’s happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[20:48] | Uh, Aaron was just helping me finish my senior project. | 亚伦在帮我完成毕业设计 |
[20:52] | So what’s it supposed to be now? | 要设计的是什么 |
[20:54] | Uh, it’s a cell. | 是间牢房 |
[20:56] | Solitary confinement? | 单独拘禁 |
[20:57] | Kinda like the one they… put me in at juvie. | 有点像我在少管所待的那间 |
[21:03] | Yeah, it’s cool, right? | 很酷 对吧 |
[21:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:07] | So… a skid is basically like a platform, | 垫木算是平台 |
[21:10] | it’s what supports the structure. | 来支撑整个构造 |
[21:12] | I didn’t know you knew about construction. | 我怎么不知道你还懂建造 |
[21:14] | Yeah, well… you would’ve. If you’d have asked me. | 这个嘛 你要是问我就早知道了 |
[21:30] | Can I… help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[21:31] | My brother is, uh, a patient here, | 我弟弟是这里的病人 |
[21:34] | and, uh, I w– I was just wondering, | 我就是好奇 |
[21:36] | this class, what is it, exactly? | 这课到底是干什么 |
[21:37] | Music therapy. | 音乐治疗 |
[21:40] | That– that noise was therapy? | 那噪声是治疗吗 |
[21:42] | That… noise can actually rewire an injured brain. | 那噪声真的能修复脑损伤 |
[21:45] | Well, maybe I should, uh, | 那或许我该… |
[21:46] | have my brother come check out your class, then. | 让我弟来试试你的课程 |
[21:49] | He, uh… has a TBI, | 他有脑损伤 |
[21:51] | and he’s getting really frustrated in physical therapy, so… | 物理治疗让他很挫败… |
[21:54] | Ah, yeah. | 好啊 |
[21:55] | You know, music works wonders | 当要进一步提高时 |
[21:58] | when it comes to improving movement. | 音乐能创造奇迹 |
[22:01] | It shares the same circuit as motor control, so… | 音乐和运动控制回路相同 所以… |
[22:03] | Wow. I’m– I’m a musician as well. I play piano. | 我也是音乐家 我弹钢琴 |
[22:07] | But I’ve just never heard of… music being used that way. | 但我从没听过音乐有这方面的用途 |
[22:11] | Um… are you free right now? | 你现在有空吗 |
[22:12] | Could I, maybe get you a cup of coffee? | 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[22:15] | Whoa there, Beethoven! | 等等 贝多芬 |
[22:17] | I… have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[22:19] | Oh, I, um… I’m not, like… | 我 我不是… |
[22:22] | looking for a girlfriend, or… or anything. | 想找女朋友什么的 |
[22:24] | I just wanted to ask you some questions | 我只是想问你些问题 |
[22:26] | to see if I could help Jesus. That’s… my brother. | 看看我能否帮到黑素斯 就是我弟 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:32] | Well, um… I’m busy right now, | 我现在比较忙 |
[22:33] | I– I have to do some homework, | 有些作业要做 |
[22:35] | but, uh… you’re welcome to, uh, sit on one of my classes. | 但是欢迎你来旁听我一节课 |
[22:39] | I’m here every day at this time. | 我每天这时候都在这里 |
[22:41] | I have to ask my supervisor, but I’m… sure it’ll be fine. | 我得问问我的领导 但我确定是可以的 |
[22:44] | Okay, yeah, maybe I, uh, will. | 好的 或许我会的 |
[22:47] | I’m Brandon… | 我是布兰登… |
[22:49] | by the way. | 顺便说下 |
[22:50] | Grace. | 格蕾丝 |
[22:54] | Sit. So I got the message that you left me. | 坐吧 我看到了你留的信息 |
[22:58] | But then the whole thing happened with your kids, | 但后来你孩子发生了那些事 |
[22:59] | and I thought maybe it would be better | 在我推迟谈话之后 |
[23:00] | if I hold off a beat before we talked. | 我想这样也许会更好 |
[23:02] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[23:09] | I called because, as you know– | 我打电话是因为 如你所知 |
[23:11] | Before you say anything, | 在你说任何事之前 |
[23:12] | I think you should know that you made detective. | 我希望你知道你升职当警探了 |
[23:15] | Congratulations. | 祝贺 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:19] | They wanna place you in human trafficking… | 他们想派你去处理人口贩卖 |
[23:23] | for a newbie. | 对于一个新人来说 |
[23:24] | And you could do a lot of good there, Foster. | 你可以在那里做很好 福斯特 |
[23:28] | I don’t know what it is you’re compelled to tell me, | 我不知道你一定要和我说什么 |
[23:30] | but hear me when I say this… You are one of the good ones. | 但你听到我刚才说的了 你很棒 |
[23:35] | And if this is anything that could put your career in jeopardy, | 如果你要说的话会让你的事业岌岌可危 |
[23:37] | please… Think carefully before you speak. | 拜托 开口之前要仔细考虑清楚 |
[23:44] | Now… What is it… You wanted to say to me? | 现在 你想和我说什么 |
[24:07] | Congratulations, detective. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[24:10] | I haven’t accepted the job yet. | 我还没有接受这个工作 |
[24:13] | Well, when you do, | 当你接受了 |
[24:15] | you can thank me for the good word I put in for you. | 你会感谢我给你说了祝词 |
[24:17] | Did you know Troy Johnson was having money problems? | 你知道特洛伊·约翰逊有资金问题吗 |
[24:19] | And that Martha took him out of her will | 并且就在玛莎被杀前的几天 |
[24:21] | just a few days before she was killed? | 玛莎并非自愿带他出来 |
[24:23] | Did you ever even consider him a suspect? | 你有没有想过他是嫌疑人 |
[24:26] | Okay. Here. | 好吧 这个 |
[24:29] | This will give you access to all the case files. | 这个会给你权限去看这案子的所有资料 |
[24:33] | Whatever you want. | 无论你想看什么 |
[24:35] | Really. | 真的吗 |
[24:37] | ’cause whether you wanna believe it or not… I do my job. | 不论你相信与否 我只是做我的工作 |
[24:49] | All right. Good. | 好了 很好 |
[24:52] | It’s not bad. It’s pretty sturdy. | 还不错 相当结实 |
[24:55] | All right, so what’s next? | 好的 下一步做什么 |
[24:57] | All right, now I have some wallpapering to do. | 现在我要贴墙纸了 |
[24:59] | You’re gonna put the pages from your file up in there? | 你要把你档案里的资料全贴上去吗 |
[25:03] | Why would you wanna do that? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[25:04] | Why would you want everyone to see what’s in there? | 你为什么想让大家看档案里的东西 |
[25:07] | Well, I think the point is to expose what’s wrong with the system. | 我想是为了暴露出体系的问题 |
[25:10] | You know, show how a life can be boiled down to a bunch of words | 你知道的 展示如何把生活归结为 |
[25:13] | on paper that aren’t even true. | 一堆无稽之谈的文字 |
[25:17] | Um… So… I have a midterm tomorrow, | 所以 明天我有期中考试 |
[25:20] | that I should probably be studying for… | 我要去准备考试了… |
[25:22] | – So, I’m gonna go. – Thank you. | -我先走了 -谢谢 |
[25:25] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[25:26] | And good luck. | 祝你考好哦 |
[25:30] | What is the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[25:33] | Well, for one, I think Aaron should let you answer for yourself. | 首先 亚伦该让你自己找答案 |
[25:37] | Okay, uh… I don’t… really think | 好了 我认为 |
[25:40] | he was trying to answer for me. | 他没有帮我找答案 |
[25:42] | But okay. | 但没关系 |
[25:44] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[25:46] | Well, it’s great to see that the two of you are so… | 很高兴看到你们俩这么… |
[25:48] | Are we seriously doing this again? | 醋坛子又打翻了吗 |
[25:50] | I’m no– I’m not jealous. | 我没有…没有嫉妒 |
[25:51] | Okay, not romantically, or not because he’s trans, I’m just… | 好 不是浪漫也不是因为他是变性人 只是… |
[25:54] | wondering why it is that you asked him for help and not me? | 我想知道为什么你让他帮你而不是我 |
[25:57] | Because he was here, AJ. | 因为他正好在这里 阿吉 |
[25:58] | Of course he was here. | 他当然在这 |
[26:01] | And how come I didn’t know you were in solitary? | 那我怎么会不知道你是被单独监禁 |
[26:04] | I wasn’t gonna tell anyone. | 我不会告诉任何人 |
[26:05] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:07] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[26:14] | I’m just glad you’re not gonna end up like Ty. | 我只是高兴你不会最后像阿泰那样 |
[26:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:18] | You’re lucky your birth father has money. | 幸运的是你生父有钱 |
[26:21] | He can make this all go away. | 他可以让这一切过去 |
[26:23] | W– uh… Are you saying I’m taking advantage | 你是说我在行使 |
[26:26] | of my rich white privilege? | 我有钱白人的特权 |
[26:28] | I didn’t say you were taking advantage of anything. | 我没有说你利用任何东西 |
[26:30] | Don’t put words into my mouth, Callie. | 不要强加在我身上 凯丽 |
[26:31] | ’cause I’m not. | 因为我没有 |
[26:33] | I wanna go to trial, take my chances. | 我想接受审判 抓住机会 |
[26:35] | Well, that’s just stupid. | 那太蠢了 |
[26:36] | Ty didn’t have a choice about going to court. | 阿泰都没有选择去不去法院 |
[26:38] | You do. | 你选了 |
[26:39] | Play it smart. | 聪明一点啊 |
[26:40] | Yeah, I– uh, I’ve gotta go, I’ve got work to do. | 我要走了 我还有作业要做 |
[26:44] | What– what did I say wrong? | 我说错什么了 |
[26:47] | You didn’t say anything wrong. | 你没有说错 |
[26:49] | Everything you said was right. | 你说的一切都是正确的 |
[27:03] | There you go, that’s it, Jesus. | 弹得不错啊 就是这样 黑素斯 |
[27:05] | That’s great. Emma, not so much. | 非常棒 艾玛 不要这么多 |
[27:07] | but… okay. | 但…还可以 |
[27:12] | Uh, try it again, guys, try it again. | 再试试 你们再试试 |
[27:17] | – It’s great… – Yeah. | -非常好 -是的 |
[27:19] | I, uh, I met this music therapy student at the rehab center | 我在康复中心遇见了音乐治疗的学生 |
[27:22] | that– that works with TBI patients, | 那对脑损伤患者有用 |
[27:24] | and she was telling me how music can rewire the brain. | 并且她告诉我音乐如何修复大脑 |
[27:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:31] | That’s amazing. | 那太神奇了 |
[27:34] | You’re so good. | 你弹得真好 |
[27:36] | You’re so bad. | 你真糟糕 |
[27:38] | Okay, guys… Let’s do this from the top, one more time. | 好了 伙计们 让我们从头再来一遍 |
[27:41] | Let’s go. One, two, three, four… | 走起 一二三四 |
[27:47] | That’s good, that’s good, and Emma, | 很好 很好 艾玛 |
[27:49] | just make sure you keep your hands here… | 确保你的手在这里 |
[27:53] | That’s good… There you go… Just like that. Got it? | 很好 要这样 就是这样 明白了吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah… | 好的 |
[27:58] | All right, let’s start over, let’s start over. You’re doin’ good. | 好的 重新开始 你们做地很棒 |
[28:00] | You’re doin’ good. | 你做地很棒 |
[28:03] | This looks serious. | 看起来很严肃 |
[28:06] | Hey, come join us. | 过来咱们一块说话吧 |
[28:09] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你们在聊什么 |
[28:11] | You… and your… situation. | 你…还有你的情况 |
[28:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[28:17] | Troy didn’t kill his grandmother. | 特洛伊没杀他奶奶 |
[28:20] | We have all kinds of proof that he was at work | 我们有各种证据证明 |
[28:22] | at the time of the murder… | 谋杀发生时他在上班 |
[28:23] | A stamped time card, security camera footage. | 包括盖了章的出勤卡 安保录像 |
[28:27] | His alibi is, uh… it’s airtight. | 他的不在场证据没问题 |
[28:29] | There’s no way we can claim that | 我们没办法证明 |
[28:30] | you had a legitimate reason to be afraid of Troy. | 你有合理的理由害怕特洛伊 |
[28:33] | How do we know that Gray didn’t mess with the files? | 我们怎么知道格雷没有在资料上做手脚 |
[28:37] | I saw the video… Callie, I saw it. | 我看了那视频 凯丽 我看过了 |
[28:40] | We want the lawyers to settle, Callie. | 我们想让律师庭外和解 凯丽 |
[28:43] | No. No, I want to go to court, I didn’t do this! | 不行 我想上法庭 我根本没干 |
[28:46] | We know that you didn’t do it. | 我们知道不是你干的 |
[28:47] | But this is not your decision to make anymore. | 但这不再是你能说了算的 |
[28:51] | We agreed when you wanted to do the fitness hearing, | 你要求召开定性听证会 我们同意了 |
[28:53] | And that backfired badly. We’re not gonna take that chance again. | 现在后果很严重 我们不能再冒险了 |
[28:56] | It’s not right. | 这样做是不对的 |
[28:59] | Things aren’t always right or fair in life. | 生活中的事并非总是正确或公平的 |
[29:03] | Sometimes, we– we just– we gotta do what we gotta do, | 有的时候 我们别无他法 |
[29:05] | And this is– this is what we’re gonna do. | 这就是我们唯一的选择 |
[29:16] | …given what happened to her with Nick. | …她和尼克之间的事 |
[29:18] | Um, but I think it goes deeper than that. | 但我想没这么简单 |
[29:20] | All the way back to early childhood. | 这要追溯到小时候 |
[29:22] | And, unfortunately, some of those same feelings. | 很不幸 有一部分是同样的感觉 |
[29:25] | Feelings of fear and powerlessness are being re-experienced | 当她在家时 害怕和无力的感觉 |
[29:28] | by her at home. | 又重新回来了 |
[29:30] | Well– I– I mean– does this | 我的意思是 |
[29:32] | have to do with the– the doors being taken off? | 这和门被卸下来有关系吗 |
[29:35] | That’s one example, yes. | 这是一种情况 是的 |
[29:36] | That’s one example, so… In what other ways does– | 这是一种情况 那还有什么… |
[29:39] | Does she feel powerless at home? | 她在家有无力感吗 |
[29:40] | ’cause honestly, from my perspective, she– she exerts her will | 老实说 在我看来 她大部分时候 |
[29:42] | on all of us pretty much all of the time. | 把她的意愿施加在我们所有人身上 |
[29:44] | I’m glad you used those words, “From my perspective,” | 我很高兴你用了这样的字眼”在我看来” |
[29:47] | Because that’s really the issue here. | 因为这就是问题的所在 |
[29:49] | Tell me what you see right there. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[29:51] | Um…I guess that’s a “W.” | 我想那是个”W” |
[29:55] | Lena? Um… I see a three. | 莉娜 我看到一个三 |
[29:58] | How about you, Mariana? | 你呢 玛丽安娜 |
[30:00] | Obviously, it’s an “M.” | 很明显 是个”M” |
[30:01] | Well, I see an “E.” My point is, that we can never assume | 我看到的是个”E” 我想说的是我们不能 |
[30:05] | that our perspective is the only perspective. | 想当然地认为自己的视角就是唯一的视角 |
[30:07] | Which is why communication is so important. | 所以交流很重要 |
[30:09] | All right, well,. Communication is not the problem | 好吧 交流不是我们家的问题 |
[30:11] | in our family, I don’t think it is. The secrets are, | 我觉得不是 秘密才是我家的问题所在 |
[30:14] | which is the failure to communicate. | 她不愿意跟我们交流 |
[30:16] | Not to mention deliberately withholding, | 更不用提故意隐瞒 |
[30:18] | misbehaving, flat out lies… | 行为不端 掩饰谎言… |
[30:21] | And that’s why you took all your kids’ doors off. | 所以你们才把所有孩子的门卸下来了 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:25] | I absolutely hear your frustration, however, uh, bedroom doors, | 我很明白你的苦恼 但是 卧室的门 |
[30:29] | aren’t the reason that kids shut their parents out. | 并不是孩子们不和家长交流的原因 |
[30:31] | Lack of trust is. | 而是缺乏信任 |
[30:33] | Trust that you’re going to hear them, | 信任会让你们听他们讲话 |
[30:34] | that you’re going to respect their feelings | 会让你们尊重他们的感觉 |
[30:36] | without assigning your own perceptions to them. | 而不是将自己的愿望施加给他们 |
[30:38] | Okay– do we do that? When have we done that? | 好吧 我们是这样的吗 我们什么时候这样做了 |
[30:40] | We always encourage the kids to talk to us, | 我们总是鼓励孩子们和我们说话 |
[30:42] | all the time, about anything. | 总是鼓励 关于任何事 |
[30:43] | But then you call me melodramatic, and act like my feelings | 然后你就说我夸张作态 表现得好像 |
[30:45] | aren’t as important as… Jesus’ injury or… | 我的感觉不如黑素斯的伤势或者 |
[30:49] | Brandon’s drama or Callie maybe going to prison. | 布兰登的问题或者凯丽要进监狱的事重要 |
[30:53] | Okay, well… Maybe their | 好吧 可能他们的问题 |
[30:55] | problems are a lot bigger than mine, but– | 比我的大多了 但是… |
[30:57] | No, honey, don’t do that to yourself. | 不 亲爱的 别这样 |
[30:58] | I mean, Nick held a gun to your head. | 尼克拿枪顶着你的头 |
[31:00] | And that’s the challenge, isn’t it? As parents? | 这就是当父母的难处 对吗 |
[31:03] | To treat every child respectfully? | 尊重地对待每个孩子 |
[31:06] | And that’s one way we can earn their trust. | 这是赢得他们信任的唯一方法 |
[31:07] | And hopefully, then, they’ll share their secrets. | 希望这样他们就能告诉家长他们的秘密 |
[31:33] | Oh, I’m… sorry, I thought it was Mariana. | 很抱歉 我以为是玛丽安娜 |
[31:38] | She’s at therapy. | 她在看心理医生 |
[31:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:43] | Did Jesus yell at you? You can’t take that personally, | 黑素斯发脾气了吗 别放在心上 |
[31:46] | Okay, it’s just ’cause of his injury. | 没事 那只是因为他的伤 |
[31:47] | It’s like he has no filter. | 就好像他脑子里没了过滤器 |
[31:48] | No, I– I know, he’s never yelled at me, | 不是 我知道 他从没对我发过火 |
[31:50] | It’s just… There’s something that I need to tell him, | 我有些事要告诉他 |
[31:53] | And I’m not sure that I should. | 但我不知道应不应该说 |
[31:57] | Is it something you can… tell me? | 你能告诉我吗 |
[32:02] | I think you already know. | 我觉得你早就知道了 |
[32:21] | How far along are you? | 你怀孕多久了 |
[32:23] | A few weeks. | 几个星期 |
[32:26] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[32:28] | I mean, I’m on the pill. | 我一直吃避孕药 |
[32:30] | C– can you talk to your parents? | 你能告诉你的父母吗 |
[32:37] | What are you gonna do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[32:44] | I don’t wanna be a 16-year-old with a baby. | 我不想16岁就当妈妈 |
[32:51] | Is it horrible if I don’t tell Jesus? | 我是不是不应该告诉黑素斯 |
[32:55] | I just think, you know, with… his condition, | 我觉得以他现在的情况 |
[33:00] | I’m just afraid that’s it’s gonna be too much for him. | 这消息对他来说太沉重了 |
[33:06] | I– I think it’d be… a lot for Jesus to handle, | 我觉得黑素斯可能会受不了 |
[33:10] | even without… the brain injury. | 即使他大脑没受伤也很难接受 |
[33:20] | What if you talked to my moms? | 你能不能跟我妈妈说说 |
[33:21] | I can’t tell your moms and not Jesus. | 我在告诉黑素斯之前不能告诉你妈妈 |
[33:27] | Does Mariana know? | 玛丽安娜知道吗 |
[33:28] | No. And please… Don’t tell her. | 不知道 而且求你 别告诉她 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:33] | You know how she is with secrets. | 你知道她守不住秘密 |
[33:35] | Ones that aren’t hers, anyway. | 至少是守不住别人的秘密 |
[33:39] | Well, I’m… here. | 有我…陪你 |
[33:41] | If you need anything. | 需要什么尽管开口 |
[33:42] | Even if it’s just to talk. | 就是只陪你说说话也好 |
[33:44] | That’s sweet. | 你真好 |
[33:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[34:01] | I’m just gonna… clean up a little. | 我需要 收拾一下 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:12] | And, uh, apparently, he’s got, like, an airtight alibi. | 还有 看来他还有不在场证明 |
[34:22] | Okay, so… | 好吧 所以… |
[34:25] | If it wasn’t Troy Johnson, and it wasn’t Doug Harvey… | 如果不是特洛伊·约翰逊 也不是道格·哈维 |
[34:31] | Oh, I’m gonna keep looking, but I, | 我会继续找下去的 但是我 |
[34:33] | uh… Really don’t know what else to do. | 真的不知道还能做什么了 |
[34:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:42] | Thanks for tryin’. | 谢谢你至少尝试了 |
[34:46] | – Really sorry. – Yeah, no, I know. | -真的抱歉 -没事 理解 |
[34:49] | So, um… | 所以… |
[34:50] | What happened with your lawyers? | 你和律师的见面怎么样 |
[34:53] | Um… It looks like they got a deal. | 看来他们达成了协议 |
[34:59] | My birth dad’s gonna pay off the victims. | 我生父要付钱给受害人 |
[35:02] | And then it all goes away. | 然后这事就过去了 |
[35:05] | Good for you. | 不错啊 |
[35:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[35:10] | No, why wouldn’t I be? | 我能有什么事啊 |
[35:12] | I mean, I shouldn’t have let you get my hopes up, | 我是不该让你把我的期望抬得太高 |
[35:14] | but hey, that’s on me, right? | 但那是我的错嘛 对吧 |
[35:18] | – I gotta go. – I’m really sorry, kyle. | -我得走了 -我真的很抱歉 凯尔 |
[35:20] | I know you are. | 我知道 |
[35:33] | You got towny cards from both volleyball teams. | 两个排球队都给你寄了好俗的问候卡 |
[35:38] | Check out this one from Laurel. | 看劳雷尔写的这张 |
[35:40] | Y– y– you have too much makeup on. | 你…你的妆太浓了 |
[35:43] | God, Jesus. | 天哪 黑素斯 |
[35:44] | W– w– well, I’m tired. | 行 行了 我累了 |
[35:46] | You sh– should go. | 你…你走吧 |
[36:05] | So how was your meeting with Captain Roberts? | 你和罗伯茨队长的见面怎么样 |
[36:07] | You haven’t said. | 你还没告诉我呢 |
[36:10] | Um… Well, I asked her to give me 24 hours to think about it. | 我说需要一天时间考虑一下 |
[36:15] | And, uh… What– what are you thinking? | 那你是怎么打算的 |
[36:21] | I am… | 我… |
[36:24] | I think that… | 我打算… |
[36:26] | Think I’m gonna take the promotion. | 打算接受升职 |
[36:29] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[36:32] | Yeah, I was thinkin’… | 是啊 我想着… |
[36:34] | After talking with Callie… about her deal and everything… | 跟凯丽谈了她的交易那些事之后… |
[36:39] | Just realized that that’s probably what… | 突然意识到也许… |
[36:41] | You’ve been trying to say all alnoe. | 这就是你一直想让我理解的事 |
[36:43] | That sometimes you just gotta do | 就是有时候你只能 |
[36:44] | what you gotta do, right? | 有得有失 对吧 |
[36:47] | I know this isn’t easy for you. | 我知道你做这个决定不容易 |
[36:48] | No, that’s all right, I’m fine. | 没关系 我没事 |
[36:50] | Not gonna give up on Gray or Molloy and the whole thing, | 我也不会放弃追查格雷和莫洛伊的案子 |
[36:52] | I’m just gonna– just gonna do it from the inside. | 只是 我要在警局内部继续而已 |
[37:07] | So I talked to Emma. Everything’s cool. She’s not pregnant. | 我问了艾玛 一切正常 她没怀孕 |
[37:11] | Uh, thanks for tellin’ me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[37:34] | Hey. Um… | 你们啊 这个… |
[37:37] | So I– I’ve been doing some thinking. | 我仔细考虑了一下 |
[37:38] | It’s– you know, and um… I– I don’t think that– that doors | 就是 我想家里的问题也许 |
[37:43] | are really the problem, here. Um… | 并不出在门上 |
[37:47] | Secrets are definitely… an issue, um, | 藏秘密绝对是问题 |
[37:50] | and… Trust. | 信任也是 |
[37:53] | Trust. | 信任 |
[37:53] | Yes, which we are… working on developing. | 这正是我们在改进的问题 |
[37:56] | Yes. We are. But no more secrets. | 是的 改进中 但不能再有事瞒我们了 |
[38:00] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[38:02] | – Deal. – Yes. | -成交 -好 |
[38:03] | Okay, well… Doors are at | 好的 门都在 |
[38:05] | the bottom of the stairs. Feel free to help. | 楼梯下面 能帮忙是最好 |
[38:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:33] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[38:36] | Technically, “Solitary” means only one. | 严格的说 单间的意思是最多一人 |
[38:53] | So I went and saw Kyle. | 我去见凯尔了 |
[38:56] | I told him about Troy and everything. | 我跟他说了特洛伊的事 |
[38:59] | How’d he take it? | 他反应如何 |
[39:02] | He tried to be nice about it, but… was obviously upset. | 他很想表现的友善点 但他显然不开心 |
[39:10] | And why wouldn’t he be? | 他怎么开心得起来 |
[39:11] | He’s gonna go to prison for the rest of his life, | 他的后半生都要在监狱度过了 |
[39:15] | I’m just gonna walk away scot-free… | 而我就这么交钱了事… |
[39:18] | You are? | 这么打算了吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah, we’re gonna take the deal. | 是啊 我们接受交易 |
[39:23] | – Good. – Really? | -挺好的 -是吗 |
[39:25] | Doesn’t seem unfair to you? | 你不觉得不公平吗 |
[39:34] | This girl… | 这个女孩… |
[39:39] | deserves a break. | 也该过几天舒服日子了 |
[39:45] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[39:59] | I should finish it. | 我得完成这件事 |
[40:02] | Yeah, um… You want some help? | 当然 需要帮忙吗 |