时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I know you killed your grandmother | 我知道你杀了你的外婆 |
[00:02] | – and we’re gonna prove it. – You’re crazy. | -我们会证明的 -你真是疯了 |
[00:03] | Troy didn’t kill his grandmother.We have all kinds of proof that he was at work | 特洛伊没杀他奶奶 我们有各种证据证明他在上班 |
[00:06] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 |
[00:07] | Nobody else knows. | 没有其他人知道 |
[00:08] | I would support your right to make your own decision. | 我认为你有自己决定的权利 |
[00:11] | She isn’t pregnant anymore. | 她没怀孕了 |
[00:13] | You’re screwing my brother. | 你跟我哥哥睡了 |
[00:14] | – No, she’s not. – That is not true. | -她没有 -你胡说什么 |
[00:15] | Why don’t they talk about gay sex? | 那为什么他们不能教同性恋性教育课呢 |
[00:17] | How do you think that would play with the parents? | 你觉得家长们可以接受吗 |
[00:19] | Gays and lesbians are really left out. | 性教育课并没有估计同性恋者 |
[00:21] | I’m gonna make sure they get informed off campus. | 我要保证他们在校外得到所需的信息 |
[00:23] | I wanna adopt you. | 我想收养你 |
[00:24] | Ana has a record, you know. | 你知道安娜有案底 |
[00:26] | They wouldn’t let her move in here | 麦克寄养你的时候 |
[00:27] | while Mike was fostering you. | 他们不让她搬进来 |
[00:28] | But now that he’s adopting you, that won’t be an issue. | 现在他要收养你 就不成问题了 |
[00:30] | – Can I help you? – Could I maybe get you a cup of coffee? | -需要帮忙吗 -我能请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[00:33] | We are filing for divorce, so we can freeze our assets. | 只是申请离婚 这样就能冻结资产 |
[00:36] | I see a beautiful woman with a spirit 10 years younger than me. | 我看到的是个美丽女子 心态比我年轻十岁 |
[00:40] | I’m sayin’ this isn’t a fling. | 我是说 这不是一时的激情 |
[00:44] | I go every year, but this is the first time | 我每年都去 但今年是我第一次 |
[00:46] | I’ve had a beautiful plus one on my arm. | 带着位漂亮的女伴一起 |
[00:48] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[00:49] | Is Joshua Tree where Burning Man is? | 火人节是在约书亚之树那里吗 |
[00:51] | No, it’s in Nevada. | 不 那在内华达州 |
[00:52] | – How do you know that, Mom? – We’re going next summer. | -你怎么知道的 妈妈 -我们明年夏天要去 |
[00:55] | So, what do people do exactly at an RV rally? | 大家在房车集会上做什么呢 |
[00:58] | – Well, we do ‘shrooms. – Mother! | -我们做蘑菇 -妈你注意点 |
[01:01] | – What? They’re not drugs. – Yes, they are. | -干嘛 又不是毒品 -就是 |
[01:03] | Don’t get any ideas, you guys. | 别有任何想法 小家伙们 |
[01:05] | I mean, mostly it’s about meeting other roadies. | 大部分时候就是见见其他的乐队 |
[01:08] | We share stories. We get present with the Mother. | 侃侃故事 从妈妈那里得到些礼物 |
[01:13] | Earth. | 地球妈妈 |
[01:14] | We have met some fascinating characters. | 我们可是遇到很多有趣的人 |
[01:17] | And they have met you. | 而他们也遇到了你们 |
[01:19] | – Should I tell ’em about our last night? – Sure. | -是不是该讲讲最后一晚 -可以啊 |
[01:21] | Let’s see, we were with some– some good friends, | 我们和一些好朋友在一起 |
[01:23] | and we’re… around the campfire, | 我们围着篝火 |
[01:25] | underneath this canopy of stars and, uh… | 仰望星空… |
[01:30] | I asked your mother to marry me. | 我跟你们妈妈求婚了 |
[01:32] | – Oh… – Oh, my, God! | -天啊 -天啊 |
[01:34] | When’s the wedding? Am I a bridesmaid? | 婚礼什么时候 我能当伴娘吗 |
[01:36] | Well, look, I mean, I was hoping Vegas, but… | 我希望在拉斯维加斯 但… |
[01:39] | I love Vegas. | 我爱拉斯维加斯 |
[01:40] | Honey, you’ve never been to Vegas. | 宝贝 你又没去过拉斯维加斯 |
[01:41] | Well, I– I’ve already gotten married in Vegas once | 我已经和史戴菲的爸爸在拉斯维加斯 |
[01:44] | to Stef’s dad, but wherever we get married, | 结过一次婚了 但无论在哪里 |
[01:47] | I– I wouldn’t wanna do it without you all there. | 我肯定会邀请你们所有人到场的 |
[01:50] | What we’re thinkin’ is we | 我们在想 |
[01:51] | all just head down to the courthouse together. | 大家一起去法院登记一下就行了 |
[01:53] | Oh… gross, no. You should have it here. | 不好 你们该在这里办 |
[01:56] | Oh, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[01:58] | That’s too much to ask. | 这太过分了 |
[01:59] | No, no, it’s not. | 不 不过分啊 |
[02:00] | Mariana, love, I’m– I’m a little busy with my new job. | 玛丽安娜 我的新工作有点忙 |
[02:02] | Mom is not busy. | 妈妈不忙啊 |
[02:03] | Yes, I am, honey. I have to take Jesus to physical therapy | 忙 宝贝 我得每天带黑素斯去 |
[02:06] | – every day and– – Well, I’m not going anymore. | -做康复治疗 -我不去了 |
[02:09] | What? Yes you are. | 什么 你得去啊 |
[02:10] | – No, I’m not. – Jesus? | -不 我不去了 -黑素斯 |
[02:15] | Forget it, really. I mean, you’re too busy. | 算了吧 真的 你们都太忙了 |
[02:20] | I mean… I– I would take care of everything. | 我会安排好一切的 |
[02:22] | And I’ll help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[02:25] | Sure, let’s… let’s do it. | 好 我们来弄吧 |
[02:27] | All right! | 太好了 |
[02:28] | So you just point me in the direction of a good caterer, | 你只需要为我成为一个好的筹备人指个方向 |
[02:31] | maybe some place to rent a chuppah. | 最好是能租到彩棚的方向 |
[02:34] | Ooh, and a florist. We need flowers. | 还有花店 我们需要鲜花 |
[02:38] | You’re awfully quiet tonight. | 你今晚真够安静的 |
[02:42] | I know you’re scared, Cal. | 我知道你害怕 凯 |
[02:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:46] | You don’t have to put on a brave face for me, | 你不用在我面前装勇敢 |
[02:48] | you know you’re not in this alone, my love. | 你知道我们都跟你在一起的 |
[02:53] | I am not gonna let you go to prison, | 我不会让你坐牢的 |
[02:54] | and neither are Robert’s lawyers. | 罗伯茨的律师也不会的 |
[02:56] | The burden of proof in adult court is much higher, | 成人法庭的举证责任更重 |
[02:59] | and they have no proof whatsoever that you caused that accident. | 他们没有证据证明是你引起的车祸 |
[03:08] | I just don’t understand why Troy wouldn’t take the money, | 我只是不理解特洛伊为什么不要钱 |
[03:11] | if he’s in debt. | 他还欠债呢 |
[03:12] | Well, the lawyers are looking into Troy and his character, | 律师会去调查特洛伊和他的人品 |
[03:14] | and they’re gonna find something. | 总会查出点什么的 |
[03:16] | He didn’t become a liar overnight. | 他也不是一夜之间成了骗子 |
[03:19] | I’ll take care of the rest of this. | 剩下的交给我了 |
[03:19] | You go get some sleep, all right? | 你去睡会 好吗 |
[03:23] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |
[03:31] | Hey, Ma. You guys settled in all right? | 妈 你们收拾好了吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. It’s so great now that you have the guest house. | 收好了 你们现在有客房了真好 |
[03:37] | I’ll have to come more often. | 那我可得经常来了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, in that case, maybe we’ll convert it back to a garage. | 这样的话我们还是把客房改回车库吧 |
[03:41] | Ha-ha, very funny. | 你真幽默 |
[03:43] | Listen, I need to talk to you about something. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[03:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:48] | Will wants to ask you for my hand in marriage. | 威尔想让你在婚礼陪我走红毯 |
[03:51] | And, uh, he wanted to do it before, | 他之前就这么想了 |
[03:53] | but he didn’t think you liked him. | 但他觉得你不喜欢他 |
[03:55] | Okay. Well, I like him fine, | 我喜欢他 |
[03:56] | so you can tell him that he has my blessing. | 所以你跟他说 我祝福你们 |
[03:58] | Well, I want you to tell him that he doesn’t… | 我想你告诉他 你不… |
[04:01] | have your blessing. | 祝福我们 |
[04:03] | Because I really need you to get me out of this. | 因为我真的需要你帮我摆脱这个困境 |
[04:49] | Why don’t you wanna marry Will, Ma? | 你为什么不想嫁给威尔 妈 |
[04:52] | We’re havin’ such a good time, | 我们在一起很开心 |
[04:55] | why ruin it by putting a ring on it? | 为什么要用结婚毁了这一切 |
[04:59] | Why did you say yes in the first place? | 那你一开始为什么同意 |
[05:01] | I didn’t wanna say no in front of our friends | 我不想在他朋友面前拒绝他 |
[05:03] | and humiliate him, | 让他丢脸 |
[05:04] | and that’s why I said I wanted to do it here. | 所以我才说我想在这里结婚 |
[05:06] | You know, buy a little time. | 争取一点时间 |
[05:09] | Make a plan. | 做个计划 |
[05:11] | Okay, well, me breakin’ the news to him is not a plan, Ma, | 让我来泼冷水可不是什么计划 妈 |
[05:14] | and it’s not even an option, okay? | 甚至都不是可能选项 好吗 |
[05:16] | You’re a grown… woman, | 你是个成年…女性 |
[05:19] | kind of, so you go talk to him. | 算是吧 所以你得去跟他说 |
[05:23] | Ma? | 妈 |
[05:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:29] | I’ll go… | 我去就是了… |
[05:33] | break his heart… | 伤他的心 |
[05:36] | right now. | 这就去 |
[05:47] | Hey, check it out. | 快看这个 |
[05:49] | Hey, Foster. Can’t wait for gay sex ed at your house. | 福斯特 等不及要去你家上性教育课了 |
[05:52] | – Are your moms teaching? – No. | -是你的妈妈们要教吗 -不是 |
[05:54] | Are they gonna do a little show-and-tell? | 她们会有些展示讲解吗 |
[05:56] | I’d like to see some girl-on-girl action! | 我更想看一些蕾丝动作 |
[06:01] | I mean, I make a mean cinnamon bun. | 我会做很不错的肉桂圆面包呢 |
[06:04] | You mean like in the tube you whack on the counter? | 盒装的案板上磕开即用的饼干做的吗 |
[06:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:07] | No, that’s… that’s not baking. | 不 那…那不叫烘焙 |
[06:09] | What? You gotta cook ’em and watch ’em rise. | 凭什么 你得动手做 它们还会鼓起来 |
[06:11] | Oh, you like watchin’ those buns rise? | 你喜欢看着那些面包鼓起来吗 |
[06:14] | – Hey, now. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[06:16] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[06:17] | You know Callie, my girlfriend? | 你认识凯丽吗 我女朋友 |
[06:19] | Uh, this is Dawn. | 这是道恩 |
[06:20] | She’s on the girls’ basketball team. | 她在女子篮球队 |
[06:22] | And we were just talkin’ about the bake sale. | 并且我们刚在聊烘烤义卖 |
[06:25] | Yeah, so we’ll count on | 是的 所以我们以后的 |
[06:26] | those homemade cinnamon buns of yours, then? | 自制肉桂面包就靠你了 好吧 |
[06:28] | – You got it. – Good. | -没问题 -那就好 |
[06:29] | – Nice to meet you. – Yeah, you too. | -很高兴见到你 -是的 我也是 |
[06:33] | She seems very interested in your buns. | 看起来她对你的面包很感兴趣啊 |
[06:35] | What? | 什么啊 |
[06:37] | I was actually just tellin’ her | 事实上 我正要告诉她 |
[06:38] | that there’s nothin’ as sweet as you. | 没有比你更甜的东西了 |
[06:40] | Ugh! Hey, maybe you guys can date | 呸 也许等我我去了拉斯科利纳斯 |
[06:42] | when I’m in Las Colinas. | 你们可以约个会 |
[06:45] | Women’s prison? | 女子监狱不知道吗 |
[06:46] | Don’t say things like that, Callie. | 别那么说 凯丽 |
[06:48] | I just hate all the waiting. | 我只是讨厌一直等着 |
[06:51] | Not knowing what’s gonna happen. | 也不知道会发生什么 |
[06:55] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[06:57] | Do you have plans after school? | 放学后有什么计划吗 |
[07:00] | Nothing I can’t change. | 没什么推不掉的 |
[07:05] | Hey. Um… | 嗨 |
[07:07] | Jesus isn’t feeling well right now. | 黑素斯现在不太舒服 |
[07:10] | I know. He texted me. I just wanted to… | 我知道 他发短信给我了 我只是想… |
[07:14] | give him this. | 把这个给他 |
[07:18] | You know, he’s… | 你知道的 他感到 |
[07:20] | really sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[07:21] | He’s not the one who should be sorry. | 他不需要道歉 |
[07:24] | He’s not just being paranoid. | 他没有疑神疑鬼 |
[07:26] | What he said… I mean, | 他所说的 我的意思是 |
[07:27] | there is something going on with you and me. | 你我之间是有事情瞒着他 |
[07:29] | We’re not hooking up or anything, but there’s this… | 我们是没有在一起 但是有… |
[07:33] | secret, and… | 有个秘密 而且… |
[07:35] | I just can’t face him and not tell him the truth, | 我只是不能面对他却不告诉他真相 |
[07:38] | so I’ve been avoiding him. | 所以我一直在躲他 |
[07:41] | So, I– I wrote him this. | 所以 我 给他写了这个 |
[07:43] | It doesn’t say anything about you. | 我没有说任何关于你的事 |
[07:44] | He doesn’t ever need to know that you went with me, | 他不需要知道你陪着我去了 |
[07:46] | but I just can’t tell him to his face. | 但我实在无法当面告诉他 |
[07:49] | I mean, what if he freaks out, or– | 我是说 如果他崩溃了 或者… |
[07:50] | I–I–I think the letter is a… good idea. | 我…我认为写信 是个好办法 |
[07:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Will you give it to him? | 你可以给他吗 |
[08:03] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[08:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | Treehouse was constructed with permanence | 树屋是基于持久性 |
[08:10] | and sustainability in mind. | 和可持续性观念构建的 |
[08:12] | The design allows for flexibility… | 设计考虑到灵活性 |
[08:17] | So I, uh, I talked to Emma today. | 我今天和艾玛谈了谈 |
[08:20] | Yeah? What’d she say? | 是吗 她说什么了 |
[08:22] | Not much. She just, uh… | 没什么 她只是… |
[08:24] | she… wanted me to give you this. | 她 想让我给你这个 |
[08:29] | What do you think it’s like a… break-up letter or something? | 你认为这是分手信一类的信吗 |
[08:32] | No. | 不是 |
[08:36] | Did you want me to stay? | 你想让我陪你吗 |
[08:38] | No. Nah. I’m… I’m okay. | 不用了 我没事 |
[08:40] | Thank you, though. | 还是谢谢你了 |
[08:41] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[09:09] | – Hey, love. – Oh, hey. | -亲爱的 -嗨 |
[09:11] | Hey, will you grab those off the printer for me? | 能帮我取一下打出来的文件吗 |
[09:13] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[09:16] | Permission slips. | 同意书 |
[09:17] | Yeah, Monte’s making me get them for the sex ed class, | 是的 蒙绨让我为性教育课准备的 |
[09:20] | even though it’s not on campus. | 虽然都不在校园上课 |
[09:22] | – Uh-oh, she’s really, uh– – Covering her ass? | -她真是…-会替自己着想 |
[09:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:26] | Anyway, only two kids have gotten them signed so far, | 总之 目前为止只有两个孩子选了她的课 |
[09:28] | so it looks like it’s gonna be a pretty small class. | 所以看起来这是个超小班课 |
[09:30] | Why don’t you guys just hang a huge sign on the house | 你们怎么不直接在房子外挂个大横幅 |
[09:32] | that says “Gay virgin lives here.” | 写上”同性恋处子住在这” |
[09:33] | No, we thought about it, but it’s just too expensive. | 不 我们想过 但是太贵了 |
[09:38] | Sorry, buddy, I’m just kidding. | 抱歉 小伙 我只是开个玩笑 |
[09:39] | What’s going on? Is that what kids are saying at school? | 怎么了 是学校的孩子说什么了吗 |
[09:42] | No. They’re just asking me if you two are gonna… do it, | 不 他们只是问我你们会不会…做 |
[09:47] | you know, demonstrate. | 就是 示范 |
[09:49] | Do we have to have the sex ed class here? | 我们一定要在这上性教育课吗 |
[09:52] | Honey, I guess I could try to find a community room somewhere. | 宝贝 我想可以试着找间公共活动室 |
[09:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:57] | Oh, hey, you know, we also | 你知道的 我们觉得 |
[09:58] | think that you should invite Noah to the class. | 你也应该邀请诺亚来这个课 |
[10:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:03] | Because you guys are dating and curious. | 因为你们在约会 而且你们充满好奇 |
[10:06] | It’d be good for him to | 他多了解这些知识 |
[10:07] | have that information, too, don’t you think? | 也对他有益 不是吗 |
[10:13] | – Okay. – Great. One more thing to take care of. | -好吧 -好吧 又多一件要办的事 |
[10:16] | Well, I can look and see if | 我可以看看 |
[10:17] | there’s a room available at the station. All right? | 局里有没有可用的房间 好吗 |
[10:19] | And speaking… of work, I am on call this weekend. | 说到工作 这周我随时待命 |
[10:22] | Uh, what about the wedding? | 那婚礼怎么办 |
[10:24] | There’s not gonna be a wedding, love. | 没有婚礼了 亲爱的 |
[10:25] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[10:30] | She hasn’t told him yet? | 她还没有告诉他啊 |
[10:32] | I tried, I did try. | 我努力了 我真的努力了 |
[10:33] | Mom! Obviously you didn’t try hard enough. | 妈 显然你的努力还不够到位啊 |
[10:35] | What can I say? He was– he was waiting for me last night, | 我能说什么 他昨晚在等我 |
[10:38] | you know… in his birthday suit. | 你懂的 赤裸裸等着 |
[10:40] | Okay, Mom, uh, I… | 行了 妈 我… |
[10:42] | He seduced me and then I couldn’t tell him after sex. | 他诱惑了我 我又不能做了之后告诉他 |
[10:44] | And this morning, he got up and left before I woke up. | 今天早上 我还没醒他就起床了 |
[10:47] | Well, you have to tell him | 你必须告诉他 |
[10:48] | before he spends any more money or time on this. | 免得他再在婚礼上浪费时间和金钱 |
[10:51] | Well, I can’t tell him before dinner, | 我不能晚饭前告诉他 |
[10:52] | because he wants to cook for us, | 因为他想给我们做饭 |
[10:54] | and he’s already shopped, so… | 而且他已经买了东西 所以… |
[10:55] | Hope it’s not gonna be tofurkey again. | 希望不会又是豆腐火鸡 |
[10:57] | Well, I’m just glad someone else is gonna cook for once. | 我倒很高兴我终于能少做一次饭了 |
[10:59] | – Yeah. – After dinner, Mom. | -是啊 -晚饭之后必须说 妈 |
[11:00] | Yeah, okay. I… I know, I will, I promise. | 好 我会的 我保证 |
[11:04] | – Hey, Grandma. – Hey. | -外婆好 -好 |
[11:05] | It’s gonna be so beautiful. Are you excited? | 婚礼会很漂亮的 你兴奋吗 |
[11:07] | Oh, you bet. | 当然 |
[11:10] | Okay, so… apparently, they invited a bunch of their RV friends, | 显然 他们还邀请了一些房车朋友 |
[11:14] | so we’re gonna have to call a caterer. | 所以我们得找个酒席承办人 |
[11:17] | – Oh, God. – What? What’s wrong? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[11:21] | Scuba divin’? | 水肺潜水 |
[11:23] | You got a new hobby you wanna tell me about? | 你还有其他要告诉我的新爱好吗 |
[11:25] | Thinkin’ about it. | 我想想 |
[11:28] | All right, come on, Callie, what are we doin’ here? | 行了 凯丽 我们在这儿做什么 |
[11:34] | Troy Johnson said he was working here the day that Martha– | 特洛伊·约翰逊说玛莎死那天他在这里… |
[11:37] | No, Callie, no, no. Your trial is comin’ up. | 不 凯丽 不 你就要接受审讯了 |
[11:40] | You need to be thinkin’ about that, | 你该想的是这个 |
[11:41] | not worryin’ about some murder. | 不是关心什么谋杀案 |
[11:43] | Which is the reason why | 你就是这样 |
[11:44] | you got into all this trouble to begin with. | 才惹上这一堆麻烦的 |
[11:46] | Well, that’s not what I’m trying to do. | 但我又不是故意惹上麻烦的 |
[11:47] | I’m trying to prove that Troy is a liar. | 我是想证明特洛伊说了谎 |
[11:49] | If he wasn’t working here that day– | 如果他那天没在这里工作… |
[11:50] | But the manager confirmed he was here, right? | 但经理证明了他那天在这里 不是吗 |
[11:52] | And there’s security video of it, too? | 还有监控录像也证明了 |
[11:54] | Yeah, we can’t trust the evidence in this case. | 我们不能信任那个案子的证据 |
[11:55] | Kyle had an alibi witness and they shut him up. | 凯尔有不在场证人 他们却隐瞒了起来 |
[11:58] | The only way we can know what Vanessa Martin said | 我们要知道瓦内萨·马丁说了什么 |
[11:59] | is if we ask her. | 就只能问她 |
[12:04] | You’re not talkin’ to anybody. | 你不许找任何人说话 |
[12:22] | Can I help you? | 有什么事 |
[12:23] | Uh, yeah. I was, uh, lookin’ for Vanessa Martin. | 我要找瓦内萨·马丁 |
[12:26] | I, uh, used to work here, | 我过去在这里工作 |
[12:28] | and I was hopin’ she could write me a letter of recommendation. | 我希望她能给我写封推荐信 |
[12:30] | Yeah, she hasn’t worked here for a while. | 她有一阵不在这里工作了 |
[12:32] | Uh, do you know where I could find her? | 你知道去哪里找她吗 |
[12:34] | I know where you could reach her boyfriend. | 我知道去哪里找她男朋友 |
[12:36] | Hey, Troy. Someone to see you. | 特洛伊 有人找你 |
[12:38] | This guy’s looking for Vanessa, says he worked here with her. | 这人在找瓦内萨 说曾和她在这里共事 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah? When was that? | 是吗 什么时候 |
[12:42] | Uh… a few years ago. | 几年前 |
[12:45] | I’ve been here for five years, I don’t remember you. | 我在这里五年了 但我不记得你 |
[12:47] | Yeah, well, I was part-time. | 我做兼职 |
[12:48] | I, uh, I was just hopin’ that she could, um, | 我希望她能 |
[12:52] | write me a letter of recommendation. | 给我写封推荐信 |
[12:53] | Uh, but it’s– it’s not a big deal. It’s– it’s okay. | 不过不是什么大事 没什么 |
[12:55] | No, it’s fine. Look, I’m sure she’d be happy to do it. | 没事 我相信她很乐意写 |
[12:58] | Why don’t you, um, just give me your name and number, | 不如你给我你的名字和电话号 |
[13:01] | and I’ll have her get a hold of you. | 我让她联系你 |
[13:03] | – Okay. Thanks. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢 -不谢 |
[13:11] | All right. Thank you. | 可以了 谢谢你 |
[13:13] | Cool, thanks, Chris. | 谢了 克里斯 |
[13:21] | Okay, so… | 结果… |
[13:23] | Vanessa doesn’t work here anymore. | 瓦内萨不在这里工作了 |
[13:26] | But guess who does? | 不过猜猜谁在 |
[13:28] | – No way, Troy? – Yep. | -不会吧 特洛伊 -是的 |
[13:30] | It’s a good thing he doesn’t know who I am. | 还好他不认识我 |
[13:32] | – But you talked to him? – Yeah, well, I didn’t mean to. | -但你跟他说话了 -是 我不是故意的 |
[13:34] | But, you know, when I asked where I could reach Vanessa, | 但我问去哪里找瓦内萨·马丁 |
[13:36] | they told me to talk to her boyfriend. | 她们让我去找她男朋友谈 |
[13:38] | Troy’s her boyfriend? | 特洛伊是她男朋友吗 |
[13:40] | He’s dating his alibi? | 他的女朋友就是不在场证人 |
[13:44] | I told you to stay away from me, you little bitch! | 我警告过你离我远点 小贱人 |
[13:45] | Go! Callie! Callie! Drive! | 快走 凯丽 开车 |
[13:47] | I got you on the security cameras! | 监控录像上有你 |
[13:48] | I’m gonna call the cops if you ever come near me again! | 你要再靠近我我就报警了 |
[13:51] | – Drive! – You, too! This is harassment! | -开车 -还有你 这是骚扰 |
[13:58] | Will, thank you so much for dinner. | 谢谢你做晚饭 |
[14:00] | Oh, hey, I just wanted to thank you all in advance, | 我只是想提前谢谢你们 |
[14:02] | ’cause I know this wedding has been an inconvenience. | 因为我知道婚礼很麻烦 |
[14:04] | What is in this? | 这里面是什么 |
[14:05] | Those are grilled carrots. | 那是烤胡萝卜 |
[14:07] | It’s crunchy. | 很脆 |
[14:08] | And listen, thanks for letting us invite our friends, | 还有 感谢你们让我们邀请朋友来 |
[14:10] | you know, they were pretty insistent. | 他们坚持要来 |
[14:12] | Of course. Absolutely. | 当然 必须的 |
[14:13] | And you kids, you have to invite your significant others, okay? | 孩子们 一定要邀请对你们重要的人 |
[14:16] | ‘Cause this is not just about celebrating our love, | 因为这不仅仅是庆祝我们的爱情 |
[14:19] | it’s our love. | 这是大家的爱 |
[14:21] | Oh, I almost forget. I have a surprise. | 我差点忘了 我准备了惊喜 |
[14:23] | You’re not the only one. | 不只你准备了 |
[14:24] | You, uh, gonna invite Emma? | 你要邀请艾玛吗 |
[14:26] | Uh… yeah. | 是的 |
[14:28] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[14:29] | Why wouldn’t he? | 他怎么可能不邀请 |
[14:30] | I’m just asking. | 我就是问问 |
[14:32] | Jude, did you ask Noah about class tomorrow? | 裘德 你问了诺亚明天上课吗 |
[14:34] | Yeah. Um… he’s not gonna be able to make it. | 问了 他来不了 |
[14:39] | Class on a Saturday? | 周六上课吗 |
[14:40] | What kinda class is that? | 是什么课 |
[14:41] | It’s LGBT sex ed, since they don’t teach it in schools. | 是同性双性恋等性教育 学校不教这些 |
[14:44] | Oh. That sounds interesting. Could I come? | 听着很有趣 我能来吗 |
[14:47] | – No. – No. Mom… | -不能 -不能 妈 |
[14:50] | Wow, champagne! | 香槟 |
[14:51] | Oh my gosh! What’s the, uh, special occasion? | 天啊 今天是什么特别的日子吗 |
[14:55] | Uh… we’re getting married tomorrow. | 我们明天结婚啊 |
[14:57] | Oh, well, yeah, that. | 对啊 这个啊 |
[14:58] | – That’s all. – But, uh, heh… | -就这个 -但… |
[15:00] | you know, tonight, what is the special occasion tonight? | 我说今晚 今晚有什么特别的 |
[15:03] | This is like a rehearsal dinner, | 这就像彩排晚宴 |
[15:04] | so I thought it appropriate that I make a toast… | 所以我觉得我应该敬酒… |
[15:07] | to the woman who saw my RV… in her neighborhood, | 敬那个在她家附近看到我的房车 |
[15:12] | and 48 hours later… I think it was less than 48 hours later, | 48小时后…可能还不到48小时 |
[15:16] | organized a campaign to kick me out. | 就组织了一个活动赶我走的女人 |
[15:18] | Well, how was I supposed to know it wasn’t a meth lab? | 我怎么知道你那不是制毒的 |
[15:22] | You are… a force of nature. | 你就是自然之力 |
[15:24] | And, Sharon, there hasn’t been a day that’s gone by | 莎伦 那之后的每一天我都感激 |
[15:28] | that I haven’t woken up grateful for you, | 能与你相遇 |
[15:32] | for your heart, and your wit, and your beauty, | 你的心灵 智慧 魅力 |
[15:35] | and your compassion. | 和怜悯之心 |
[15:39] | And Stef, I know I should’ve asked for | 史戴菲 我知道在求婚前 |
[15:40] | your blessing before I popped the question, | 应该先征求你的同意 |
[15:42] | but I am… asking for it now. | 不过 我打算马上就说 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | – Yes. – Thank you. | -我同意 -谢谢 |
[15:54] | Sharon, thanks to your… your strict adherence | 莎伦 感谢你严守 |
[15:58] | to neighborhood zoning laws. | 社区区域规定 |
[16:00] | You’ve given this wandering heart a home. | 你让我这颗流浪的心找到了家 |
[16:04] | And I’m so lucky to get to | 能和你这样的人 |
[16:07] | travel this life with the likes of you. | 共度一生 我感到十分幸运 |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Hm. This is delicious. | 这太美味了 |
[16:15] | Ooh, I forgot the bottle. | 我忘记拿酒了 |
[16:18] | How could I not marry that man? | 我怎么能不嫁给他 |
[16:21] | So you’re in? | 这么说你愿意咯 |
[16:22] | – I would be a fool not to be. – Yes! | -傻瓜才会拒绝 -太好了 |
[16:24] | – All right, who wants a refill? – Uh, me, right here. | -谁还想喝酒 -我 这里 |
[16:27] | – There you go. – Me next. | -给你倒上 -还有我 |
[16:28] | – All right. – That’s great. | -好的 -太好了 |
[16:36] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[16:40] | I got a bunch of meds your mom sent up for you. | 你妈妈让我给你拿药 |
[16:43] | I tell you, with all those prescriptions, | 告诉你 你要吃这么多药 |
[16:45] | you’d fit in with some of my friends. | 都快跟我朋友们一样了 |
[16:49] | So what do you got there? | 在看什么啊 |
[16:53] | It’s a letter from Emma. | 是艾玛寄来的一封信 |
[16:56] | – Yeah. – I just, I… kind of have a headache, | -是吗 -我只是 有点头痛 |
[17:00] | and my eyes are tired. | 我的眼睛也累了 |
[17:01] | I’ve been trying to read it, but I can’t really focus. | 我想读信 但不能好好集中精力 |
[17:03] | Aw, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[17:06] | I could read it for you if it’s not too personal. | 如果不是太私人的内容 我可以帮你读 |
[17:10] | No… Yeah-yeah. | 没有 当然好 |
[17:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Let’s see what Miss Emma has to say. | 让我们看看艾玛小姐说了些什么 |
[17:19] | “Hey!” What is it with you kids and “Hey”? | “嗨” 为什么年轻人都喜欢说”嗨” |
[17:22] | What happened to the old “Dear”, you know? | 为什么不像以前那样用”亲爱的” |
[17:24] | “Dear… Dear Jesus.” | “亲爱的 亲爱的黑素斯” |
[17:27] | I’m not gonna editorialize anymore. | 我不会再发表个人观点了 |
[17:30] | “First I wanna say I love you.” Awww. | “首先我想说 我爱你” 喔 |
[17:33] | “Even when we were just friends with benefits.” | “尽管我们只是炮友” |
[17:38] | “Even when we were just friends with benefits, I loved you.” | “尽管我们只是炮友 我爱过你” |
[17:41] | Oh, so far not so bad, huh? | 到目前还不错吧 |
[17:43] | I feel like… there– there’s a “but” coming, though. | 不过 我感觉马上就要转折了 |
[17:49] | “But things have been hard, with all that you’re going through. | “不过你正经历的一切并不好受 |
[17:53] | “I’m sorry I pulled away the other day, but it wasn’t you. | “抱歉那天我走了 但那不是你的问题 |
[17:57] | “It’s me. | “是我的问题 |
[18:12] | Is that it? | 没有了吗 |
[18:13] | These– These, uh, progressive lenses, | 这副双焦眼镜 |
[18:16] | they are just a nightmare. | 简直太难用了 |
[18:22] | Here it is. | 我接着念 |
[18:23] | “I’m just trying to deal with everything the best I can. | “我只是试着努力面对所有的事 |
[18:27] | “And if you wanna talk about it, I’m totally willing. | “如果你想找人倾诉 我随时奉陪 |
[18:32] | I hope you understand.” | “我希望你能理解” |
[18:39] | I thought she was gonna break up with me. | 我以为她要和我分手 |
[18:43] | No, I think she’s just looking for a little… | 不 我认为她只是想从你这儿 |
[18:47] | reassurance from you. | 获得一些慰藉 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:50] | But I think you’re gonna wanna look at that letter yourself… | 但我建议你还是要自己再读读这封信 |
[18:54] | when you feel a little better. | 当你感觉好点的时候 |
[19:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:20] | I read your letter. And you have nothing to be sorry for. | 我读了你的信 你不必感到抱歉 |
[19:25] | I’m not mad at you. I totally understand. | 我没有生你的气 我完全理解 |
[19:31] | And we definitely don’t need to talk about this. | 我们完全不必再谈论此事 |
[19:35] | And I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[19:43] | I should’ve just canceled this class. | 我就该取消这门课 |
[19:45] | – Why? – I’ve only got three kids, | -为什么 -我只有3个学生 |
[19:46] | and that’s assuming the other two show. | 这还是其余2个都来上课的情况下 |
[19:47] | Listen, the point is to do it for Jude. Right? | 听着 重点是为了裘德 好吗 |
[19:50] | And maybe with fewer kids, they’ll ask more questions. | 也许人少点 他们会问更多的问题 |
[20:03] | Oh my… No. | 天呐 不 |
[20:04] | Hey, are you guys all here for sex ed? | 嗨 你们都是来上性教育课的吗 |
[20:06] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[20:08] | Okay, well, I only have two signed permission slips. | 好的 我只收到了2份同意书 |
[20:10] | So do the rest of you have yours? | 其余的人都带来了吗 |
[20:13] | Well… I– I didn’t really ask my parents. | 我并没告诉我的父母 |
[20:16] | They don’t know about me. | 他们还不知道我的事 |
[20:17] | They’d totally freak out. | 知道了他们肯定要疯的 |
[20:19] | Hang tight, one second. | 坐好 稍等 |
[20:22] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嗨 你怎么来了 |
[20:24] | Um, your mom sent my mom a permission slip. | 你妈妈给了我妈妈一张同意书 |
[20:28] | Do you not want me here? | 你不想让我来吗 |
[20:29] | N– No, of course I do. | 不 我当然想让你来 |
[20:31] | I just didn’t think that | 我只是没想到 |
[20:34] | this would be something that you’d be interested in. | 你会对这个有兴趣 |
[20:37] | Why not? | 怎么会 |
[20:41] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[20:43] | How can I turn them away? | 我怎么能拒绝他们 |
[20:45] | Kids who can’t come out to their parents? | 无法向家人承认出柜的孩子 |
[20:47] | They need this more anybody. | 他们比任何人都需要这门课 |
[20:50] | What if Monte finds out? | 万一蒙绨发现了呢 |
[20:55] | Rule number one: when partners are responsible, | 第一 当伴侣有责任感 |
[20:58] | and when they respect each other, sex is natural, | 尊重对方时 性爱是自然的 |
[21:02] | healthy and pleasurable. | 健康的和愉悦的 |
[21:05] | And today we’re gonna talk about it, | 今天我们谈论性爱时 |
[21:06] | without judgment, fear or shame. | 没有评价 恐惧和羞耻 |
[21:12] | So, who wants to break the ice? | 那么谁想当第一个 |
[21:20] | Yes? | 请讲 |
[21:23] | What if two partners… | 如果两个人 |
[21:26] | you know, uh… wanna play the same position? | 都想当同一边呢 |
[21:30] | Fantastic question. | 很好的问题 |
[21:32] | Sometimes partners have sexual likes | 有的时候 伴侣的性爱好 |
[21:35] | that might not perfectly align. | 可能不会恰好合拍 |
[21:48] | Hi. Come in. | 你好 请进 |
[21:53] | You, uh, you look really… really nice. | 你 你看起来很漂亮 |
[21:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:59] | Is that… that what you’re wearing? | 你就打算穿这件吗 |
[22:02] | No. No, I haven’t… I haven’t dressed yet. | 不 我还没换衣服 |
[22:07] | Are we… good? | 我们 和好了吗 |
[22:10] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. I was gonna ask you, | 是啊 当然 我本想问你的 |
[22:14] | I mean, are you really… | 你真的… |
[22:16] | – you okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[22:19] | Especially if you are. | 特别是如果你还好的话 |
[22:25] | Thanks for, uh, doin’ this. | 谢谢你的帮忙 |
[22:27] | The guy I usually play music | 以前演奏的人 |
[22:28] | with kind of just broke up with my sister. | 刚我和妹妹分手 |
[22:31] | No worries. | 别担心 |
[22:32] | I’m honored you asked. | 我很荣幸你问我了 |
[22:33] | I do have to leave by six, though. | 但是我六点之前真的得走了 |
[22:35] | I’m doing this, uh… stand-up at this open mic night, | 我在做夜场单人秀的事情 |
[22:38] | and you have to sign up really early to get onstage. | 得登记得非常早才能上台 |
[22:40] | Stand-up? Like… comedy? | 单人秀 喜剧 |
[22:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:44] | Aren’t you scared you’re gonna like… bomb? | 你不害怕你会失败吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. That’s the point. | 对啊 这才是重点啊 |
[22:50] | I read this book, My Year with Eleanor. | 我看了那本《我与埃莉诺的一年》 |
[22:53] | And it’s based on that thing Eleanor Roosevelt supposedly said: | 它是基于据说是埃莉诺·罗斯福说过的 |
[22:57] | “You should do one thing a day that scares you.” | “你应该每天做一件让你害怕的事情” |
[23:00] | So, I’m following her advice. | 所以 我听了她的建议 |
[23:02] | One thing a day, bungee jumping, skydiving.. | 每天一件 蹦极 跳伞 |
[23:06] | And stand-up comedy. | 还有单人喜剧 |
[23:07] | -Yeah. – Right. | -是的 -对 |
[23:09] | So you’re like a… a masochist? | 所以你是个…受虐狂 |
[23:11] | No. I just, you know, I like to challenge myself. | 不 我只是喜欢挑战自己 |
[23:16] | Feel like I’m really living. | 让我觉得自己真的活着 |
[23:18] | I had sort of a sheltered childhood. | 我小时候被保护的太好了 |
[23:25] | you know what? I’ll– I’ll be right back. | 不好意思 我马上回来 |
[23:26] | Cool. | 好 |
[23:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[23:31] | What did Jesus say about the letter? | 关于那封黑素斯怎么说的 |
[23:32] | Just that he’s… not mad and he understands. | 只说他 没有疯 他明白 |
[23:36] | Well, that– that’s good, right? | 好吧 那就好 对吧 |
[23:38] | Here comes the bride, almost! | 新娘来了 差一点就装扮好的 |
[23:41] | Grandma! Hey, Grandma, you know Emma, right? | 奶奶 奶奶 你认识艾玛 对吧 |
[23:43] | Jesus’s girlfriend? | 黑素斯的女朋友 |
[23:44] | Oh, yes, of course, I remember you. | 哦对 当然 我记得你 |
[23:46] | – Hi, how are you? – I’m fine, thank you. | -你好吗 -我很好 谢谢 |
[23:49] | – Congratulations. – Wow, thank you. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[23:53] | You know, I could use a little help with my dress. | 知道吗 你正好可以帮我弄下我的裙子 |
[23:55] | You got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[23:56] | – Sure. – Perfect. | -当然 -太好了 |
[24:08] | Oh, my God, you scared me. | 天哪 你吓到我了 |
[24:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:10] | I coudln’t resist. | 我忍不住 |
[24:14] | What you lookin’ at? | 你在看什么 |
[24:16] | Vanessa accepted Mariana’s friend request. | 瓦内萨接受了玛丽安娜的好友请求 |
[24:19] | Troy’s girlfriend Vanessa? | 特洛伊的女朋友瓦内萨 |
[24:22] | I didn’t think she’d friend me. | 我本认为她不会加我为好友 |
[24:26] | I’m gonna get something to drink. | 我去拿点喝的 |
[24:28] | I’ll be downstairs. | 我就在楼下 |
[24:41] | Honey, do you really think | 亲爱的 你真的认为 |
[24:42] | this is a good time to go through the mail? | 现在是看信件的好时间吗 |
[24:43] | This is your mother’s wedding, you’ve barely lifted a finger. | 这是你妈的婚礼 你几乎一点忙都没帮 |
[24:46] | Well, I didn’t think there was going to be a wedding. | 好吧 我从没想过会举办这个婚礼 |
[24:48] | And I’m only going through the mail | 而我看信也只是 |
[24:49] | because I thought I saw something important. | 因为我觉得我看到了重要的东西 |
[24:52] | Turned out, it was our divorce papers. | 结果 只是我们的离婚协议 |
[24:54] | It’s official, we’re no longer married. | 我们正式离婚了 |
[24:56] | Which right about now, you’re probably happy about. | 此刻 你应该很开心 |
[24:57] | – Congratulations. – I am not happy. | -恭喜 -我不开心 |
[24:59] | I hate that we had to get a divorce just to keep our house. | 我讨厌为了保住房子 我们不得不离婚 |
[25:02] | Well, you know, we had no choice. | 你知道 我们没有选择 |
[25:04] | Duh, they were gonna sue us. | 他们那时候要告我们诶 |
[25:05] | We’ll– We’ll get married again, you know, great. | 我们会再结一次 真好 |
[25:08] | You know, I am not throwing another wedding, ever again. | 我不想再办一次婚礼了 永远不 |
[25:12] | We can go to the courthouse, I’ll wear flannel. | 我们可以去法院 我会穿法兰绒 |
[25:14] | Honey, we are married. | 亲爱的 我们已经结婚了 |
[25:15] | Why do we need another piece of paper to prove it? | 为什么需要另一张纸来证明 |
[25:17] | Besides, it’s just one more thing | 除此之外 这不过是 |
[25:18] | to put on our never-ending to-do list. | 在我们永无止境的待办清单上多加一条 |
[25:20] | Will you unwrap this? I have to get some more platters. | 你能拆开这个吗 我需要一些拼盘 |
[25:32] | Wanna zip me up there? | 能帮我拉上吗 |
[25:34] | I… love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[25:38] | You don’t think I’m too old to pull it off? | 你不觉得我太老吗 |
[25:40] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | Listen, I wanted to tell you that, um… | 听着 我想告诉你 |
[25:49] | Jesus asked me to read the letter that you wrote him. | 黑素斯让我把你写的信念给他听 |
[25:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:55] | Not for me. He asked me to read it | 非我所想 他让我读的 |
[25:57] | because his head hurt and his eyes were tired, | 因为他头疼还有眼睛很累 |
[26:00] | and… I didn’t read all of it. | 我也没有全部读完 |
[26:03] | I mean, I… I did, | 我确实读了 |
[26:06] | but not out loud. | 但没读出来给他听 |
[26:09] | I skipped over the part with the… | 我跳过了那部分… |
[26:13] | I just want to tell you that I, I support your choice. | 我想告诉你 我支持你的选择 |
[26:20] | Do your parents know? | 你的父母知道吗 |
[26:23] | I was gonna tell my mom, | 我是想告诉我妈 |
[26:25] | but she’d maybe wanna talk to Stef and Lena, | 但是她或许会告诉史戴菲和莉娜 |
[26:28] | – and I didn’t know if Jesus and okay with that. – Right. | 我不确定黑素斯能否接受 -对 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I wanted to tell him, you know? | 我想告诉他 你知道吗 |
[26:34] | I’m sure you did. | 我知道你想 |
[26:36] | But I can understand why you couldn’t. | 我也理解你为什么没这么做 |
[26:39] | You don’t have to worry about me, okay? | 你不用担心我 知道吗 |
[26:41] | I mean, I wasn’t even supposed to see that, | 我的意思是 我本不该看到的 |
[26:43] | so… I would never tell anyone. | 所以 我不会告诉任何人 |
[26:49] | I just needed to know that you were okay. | 我只是想知道你是不是还好 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:02] | Almost as cute as your disco outfit. | 几乎像你穿迪斯科那身一样可爱 |
[27:06] | Damn. | 遭了 |
[27:08] | Is it gonna rain? | 是要下雨吗 |
[27:08] | I hope not. | 我希望不要 |
[27:11] | So, um… what’d you think of the class? | 你觉得这个课怎么样 |
[27:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:21] | You, um… | 你… |
[27:24] | you asked a lot of questions. | 你问了很多问题 |
[27:26] | I did? | 是吗 |
[27:27] | About stuff that I figured you already knew. | 我以为你都知道 |
[27:32] | I don’t know everything. | 我不是什么都知道 |
[27:36] | Bu you’ve had sex with three people. | 但是你已经和三个人上过床 |
[27:41] | Well, not sex sex. | 不是那种上床 |
[27:43] | Other stuff can be sex, too. | 其他事情也可以叫上床 |
[27:48] | So you… haven’t… | 所以你 还没有 |
[27:51] | No. | 没有 |
[27:55] | Do you want to? | 你想吗 |
[27:57] | Maybe, someday. | 也许 某一天 |
[27:58] | But, like… | 比如 |
[28:01] | I’m not, like, ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[28:03] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[28:05] | No. | 没有 |
[28:06] | Well… do you wanna do some… | 你想做些其他… |
[28:11] | other stuff? | …事情吗 |
[28:17] | have you seen Grandma? | 见到祖母了吗 |
[28:19] | No. Hey, did you know it was gonna rain? | 没有 你知道会下雨吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah. That’s why I planned an outdoor wedding. | 知道 这就是我要举行户外婚礼的原因 |
[28:23] | It’s not gonna rain. | 不会下雨的 |
[28:26] | Oh, there is Will. | 威尔在那边 |
[28:32] | Sky looks a little ominous. | 天色看起来不太好 |
[28:34] | Well, how was I supposed to know? | 我怎么知道会这样 |
[28:35] | It rains like one day out of the year! | 这像是一年就这一天下雨 |
[28:37] | It’s okay. I’m just sayin’ I think | 没事 我想说我觉得 |
[28:38] | maybe we should get the show on the road. | 我们应该让演出先开始吧 |
[28:40] | Already on it. Have you seen the bride? | 已经开始了 你见过新娘了吗 |
[28:42] | No, I can’t, that’s bad luck. | 我不能 那会有厄运的 |
[28:45] | Right. | 说得对 |
[28:56] | So, I know you said that we don’t need to talk about it, | 我记得你说过我们不需要再探讨这件事了 |
[28:58] | but you read all of my letter, right? | 但是你有读完我的信吗 |
[29:01] | Yourself? I mean, obviously, you read it yourself. | 你自己 我的意思是 很明显你是亲自读的 |
[29:05] | Can we please just stop talking about it? | 我们能不再讨论这件事了吗 |
[29:09] | We’re good | 我们没事 |
[29:14] | – I don’t see our cards. – Yeah, me neither. | -我没有看到我们的名牌 -我也没有 |
[29:18] | I hope we’re sitting together. | 我希望我们是坐在一起的 |
[29:36] | Okay, so I found Grandma. | 我找到祖母了 |
[29:37] | And you need to come upstairs, like now. | 你需要上楼一下 马上就去 |
[29:42] | So are you mad at me? | 所以你在生我的气吗 |
[29:45] | Not everything’s about you, Callie. | 不是所有的事都和你有关 凯丽 |
[29:48] | I just found out the only reason Mike wants to adopt me… | 我刚发现麦克领养我的原因是 |
[29:52] | is so Ana can move in. | 安娜可以搬进来 |
[29:54] | What do you mean? | 你在说些什么 |
[29:57] | Because she has a record | 因为她的案底 |
[29:58] | that won’t let her move in if he’s fosterin’ me. | 如果我是寄养 她就不能搬进来 |
[30:02] | First of all, I don’t think that’s the only reason. | 首先 我觉得这不是唯一的原因 |
[30:06] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[30:07] | ‘Cause all we do is talk about you, Callie. | 因为我们一直在谈论你 凯丽 |
[30:12] | Sorry, I might be going to jail, so… | 不好意思 我可能要去监狱了 所以 |
[30:15] | Who’s fault is that? | 那是谁的错 |
[30:17] | You keep messin’ with Troy Johnson, | 你一直和特洛伊·约翰逊纠缠 |
[30:18] | what do you think is gonna happen? | 你觉得会发生些什么 |
[30:19] | You saw him, he’s crazy. | 你见过他了 他是个疯子 |
[30:21] | Yeah… exactly. | 你说得对 |
[30:22] | Yeah, and so I need to prove it. | 所以我需要证明这一点 |
[30:26] | Vanessa was married four years ago. | 瓦内萨四年前结的婚 |
[30:27] | What if she was having an affair… with Troy? | 如果她和特洛伊有婚外情 |
[30:29] | She might not talk to us, but her ex-husband might. | 她可能没和我们说过 但是她前夫可能知道 |
[30:32] | You really can’t help yourself, can you? | 你真的不能帮帮自己吗 |
[30:34] | You’re your own worst enemy. | 你是你自己最大的敌人 |
[30:37] | I thought you wanted to help me. | 我以为你想帮助我的 |
[30:40] | I’m a black man in America, Callie, with a juvenile record. | 我是一名在美国被少管所关过的黑人 凯莉 |
[30:43] | And I don’t have a rich daddy to buy me the best lawyers. | 而且我没有有钱的爸爸给我请最好的律师 |
[30:46] | If I make trouble and get arrested, I’m goin’ down. | 如果我犯了错误被捕的话 我就完了 |
[30:48] | Just like Ty. | 就像阿泰一样 |
[30:50] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[30:52] | I’d do anything for you, | 我可以为你做任何事 |
[30:53] | but I’m not gonna follow you down a rabbit hole. | 但是我不会跟你掉进兔子洞的 |
[31:11] | What, uh… what’s goin’ on, Ma? | 怎…怎么了 妈 |
[31:15] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[31:17] | I– I– I can’t get married. | 我…我…我不能结婚 |
[31:19] | Okay, well, it’s a– it’s a little late for cold feet, Ma, | 现在退缩有点晚了 妈 |
[31:22] | don’t ya think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[31:23] | I’ve tried, I have really tried. | 我努力了 我真的努力了 |
[31:25] | I’ve tried so hard. | 我真的努力了 |
[31:28] | But the heart just… doesn’t want what the heart doesn’t want. | 但是心里就是不想要勉强自己 |
[31:35] | Everything okay in here? | 大家都还好吗 |
[31:38] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[31:42] | Hey, can you guys play a song or something, | 你们能唱首歌或者做些什么吗 |
[31:43] | like, entertain the crowd? | 就是说让大家高兴 |
[31:45] | What’s…What’s the holdup? | 发生了什么 |
[31:46] | Just… please do it. | 麻烦你们照做吧 |
[31:56] | Well, we– we only know one song together. | 可是我们都会的只有一首歌 |
[31:58] | So… “For Once in My Life” on repeat or we improv? | 所以一直重复《一生爱一人》 还是即兴表演 |
[32:03] | Uh, actually, I’ve… got an idea. | 实际上 我有个主意 |
[32:06] | Why don’t you do your, uh, stand-up routine? | 你可以表演你的单人喜剧 |
[32:09] | – Here? – Yeah. There’s an open mic, over there. | -在这里 -是啊 这有个舞台在这里 |
[32:15] | Do it. | 表演吧 |
[32:18] | Are you sure, Ma? | 你确定吗 妈 |
[32:21] | I mean, just last night, | 我的意思是 昨晚你不是还说过 |
[32:23] | you said how could I not marry this man, didn’t you? | 我怎么可能不嫁给这个男人 |
[32:25] | This doesn’t have anything to do with Will. | 这和威尔没有任何关系 |
[32:27] | He’s not the reason I don’t wanna get married. | 他不是我不想结婚的原因 |
[32:31] | – It’s your father. – Dad? | -是因为你父亲 -爸爸 |
[32:33] | No offense, but I loved your father. | 无意冒犯 但是我爱你父亲 |
[32:35] | Why would I take offense to that, Ma? | 我为什么会觉得被冒犯呢 妈 |
[32:37] | Let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[32:39] | I loved your father… | 直到和他结婚 |
[32:42] | until I married him. | 我都爱着他 |
[32:44] | And then… moment by moment, | 之后每一刻 |
[32:47] | hour by hour, day by day, week by week, year by year, | 一时时 一天天 一周周 一年年 |
[32:50] | – I get it… – I started to hate his guts. | -我懂了 -我开始厌恶他的胆小 |
[32:53] | All I could think about was ways to kill him. | 我能想到的都是怎么能杀了他 |
[32:58] | Stabbing him in his sleep. Pushing him off a cliff. | 在他睡觉的时候捅死他 把他推下悬崖 |
[33:02] | – Castrating him– – Now I’m startin’ to get a little offended. | -阉了他 -现在我开始觉得有些被冒犯了 |
[33:05] | Who is it? | 谁在敲门 |
[33:06] | It’s Will. | 我是威尔 |
[33:08] | Tell him I’m not here. | 告诉他我不在 |
[33:15] | Everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[33:18] | Ma, you just asked “Who is it?” | 妈妈 你刚刚问了是”谁在敲门” |
[33:21] | Pretty sure he knows you’re here. | 我很确定他知道你在这里 |
[33:22] | I’ll deny it. | 我会否认的 |
[33:32] | I think that if you don’t wanna marry him… | 我觉得如果你不想嫁给他 |
[33:36] | you at least owe it to him to go out there and tell him. | 你至少应该走出去告诉他 |
[33:39] | Honey, everything okay? | 亲爱的 一切都好吗 |
[33:45] | Hi. I’m Grace. | 大家好 我是格蕾丝 |
[33:47] | I don’t know the bride, or groom, or anyone, really, | 我不认识新娘或者新郎 或者说所有人 |
[33:51] | except for Brandon. | 除了布兰登 |
[33:55] | Anyway, does anybody know why they call it Twitter? | 无论怎样 有人知道为什么这个叫推特吗 |
[33:59] | It’s kind of a misnomer, right? Birds don’t type. | 这个名字其实有点不恰当 小鸟不会打字 |
[34:04] | So Jesus didn’t read my letter. | 黑素斯没有读我的信 |
[34:07] | What? What? | 什么 什么 |
[34:08] | He definitely didn’t read it. | 他绝对没读过 |
[34:10] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:12] | Because he can’t read. | 因为他读不了 |
[34:17] | But, seriously, I cannot do social media anymore | 但是 说真的 我不能再用社交软件了 |
[34:21] | Now that my nana’s on it. She is the insta-grandma. | 现在我奶奶也在用 她也在用奶奶快照 |
[34:26] | And mercifully, that’s my cue that God’s had enough. | 谢天谢地 这是上帝对我忍够了的提示 |
[34:29] | I am not kidding. | 我没有开玩笑 |
[34:30] | I’ll explain later. | 我以后再解释 |
[34:32] | Thank you so much, and don’t worry, | 太谢谢了 不要担心 |
[34:33] | I won’t be here all week. | 我不会整个星期都待在这儿的 |
[34:38] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[34:39] | I told you I wasn’t funny. | 我告诉你我不开玩笑了 |
[34:41] | And you weren’t kidding, but, uh, | 你是没开玩笑 但是 |
[34:42] | that… took some serious guts. | 你真是好大的胆子 |
[34:53] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[34:55] | My one scary thing for tomorrow. | 我计划明天要做的我害怕的事 |
[35:01] | I just don’t ever wanna hate you. | 我永远都不想讨厌你 |
[35:05] | Sharon, there’s tons of married people | 莎伦 有好多结了婚的人 |
[35:07] | that don’t hate each other. | 都不讨厌对方 |
[35:08] | I know, but– but what we have is so good. | 我知道 但我们的感情这么好 |
[35:11] | Why would we wanna risk ruining it by… making promises | 为什么我们要用我们可能保证不了的 |
[35:16] | we maybe can’t even keep? | 承诺将这份感情至于风险中呢 |
[35:20] | Well… | 这… |
[35:22] | I mean, I actually was gonna address that in my vows. | 我们本来打算在我的誓词里提到这事的 |
[35:28] | You wrote vows for me? | 你为我写了誓词 |
[35:30] | Course. | 当然 |
[35:33] | What do you think, I’m gonna disrespect a woman as unique | 你以为呢 难道我会用 |
[35:35] | and special as you with– with some, | 陈词滥调来侮辱一位 |
[35:37] | what, old-fashioned cookie-cutter script? | 像你这么特殊的女性吗 |
[35:41] | Look, to me, marriage isn’t a contract, | 对我来说 婚姻并不是合同 |
[35:45] | and– and promises aren’t always broken. | 而承诺也并不总会被破坏 |
[35:48] | Especially when they’re easy to keep. | 特别是容易遵守的承诺 |
[35:49] | Like loving you, every day, and never taking you for granted. | 比如每天都爱你 并永不将你看做理所当然 |
[35:55] | And promising that if, for some reason, | 并保证如果有一天 |
[35:57] | you fall out of love with me, | 你不再爱我 |
[35:58] | or if I fall out of love with you, | 或者我不再爱你 |
[36:01] | I’ll never forget you’re my best friend. | 我绝不会忘记你是我最好的朋友 |
[36:16] | Should I be worried? | 我需要担心吗 |
[36:18] | That you don’t wanna remarry me? | 担心你不想和我重新结婚 |
[36:23] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[36:26] | It’s not that I don’t wanna remarry you, come on. | 我不是不想和你重新结婚 |
[36:29] | It’s just… our wedding was so beautiful. | 只是我们的婚礼太美好了 |
[36:31] | It was the happiest day of my life. | 是我一生中最快乐的时光 |
[36:34] | Anything we do now would just pale in comparison. | 我们现在无论做什么都会被比下去 |
[36:36] | Look, we don’t have to try and recreate that day, love. | 亲爱的 我们不用试图重现当天的场景 |
[36:41] | Look, I– I know that I was the one that didn’t… | 我知道当时是我觉得 |
[36:43] | think that a piece of paper was necessary last time, | 一纸婚书是没有必要的人 |
[36:45] | but I love being married. | 但我喜欢已婚状态 |
[36:48] | I like our marriage being… | 我希望我们的婚姻 |
[36:50] | recognized by the federal government. | 被联邦政府所承认 |
[36:51] | I know we don’t need anybody’s permission to love one another, | 我知道我们相爱并不需要任何人批准 |
[36:53] | but you know what, it feels good to have the same rights | 但是和异性恋情侣拥有同样的权利 |
[36:56] | as every straight couple. | 让我感到很舒服 |
[36:59] | To be included. | 成为其中一员 |
[37:01] | To be protected under the law. | 受到法律保护 |
[37:03] | God knows that right might be taken away from us, but, man, | 尽管这权利有可能会被剥夺 |
[37:06] | as long as we have it, I want it. | 但只要我们能够拥有 我就想要拥有 |
[37:08] | You know, I wanna be equal. | 我想要平等 |
[37:09] | I want our love and our family to be out and be proud, | 我希望我的爱情和家人为我们的出柜而骄傲 |
[37:13] | and if they try to take marriage away from us, | 如果他们剥夺我们结婚的权利 |
[37:15] | then you’re damn right I’m gonna fight to keep it, | 你说得很对 我一定会反抗的 |
[37:17] | because, you know, us getting married again, | 因为我们再结一次婚 |
[37:19] | that– that piece of paper, | 那一纸婚书 |
[37:20] | that’s about more than just us, babe. | 并不仅仅是我们自己的事 |
[37:25] | I know that we… have had some rough times since we got married. | 我知道结婚以来我们有过艰难的日子 |
[37:31] | But, you know, all these politics aside, | 但是 抛开所有的政治问题 |
[37:33] | if I were to ask you today for the first time… | 如果今天是我第一次问你 |
[37:38] | would you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:47] | *For once in my life I have someone who needs me* | *生命中的第一次 有人需要我* |
[37:53] | *Someone I’ve needed so long* | *一个我等待了许久的人* |
[37:57] | *For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me* | *就这一次 我无畏地追随着生活* |
[38:03] | *Somehow I know I’ll be strong* | *我就是知道我会坚强* |
[38:08] | *For once I can say this is mine you can’t take it* | *就这一次 你是我的 别人拿不走* |
[38:13] | Grandma… | 奶奶 |
[38:14] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:16] | Look! | 快看 |
[38:19] | *For once in my life I have someone who needs me* | *生命中的第一次 有人需要我* |
[38:25] | *Someone who needs me* | *有人需要我* |
[38:30] | *Someone who needs me* | *有人需要我* |
[38:36] | Well, this is a… bit of a surprise. | 这是个小惊喜 |
[38:39] | We come together today in front of your family and friends. | 我们今天站在你们的亲朋面前 |
[38:43] | Well… | 其实… |
[38:44] | …mostly Sharon and Will’s friends. | 大多是莎伦和威尔的朋友 |
[38:46] | You sure you’re okay with this? | 你确定你能接受吗 |
[38:48] | You’re not goin’ anywhere, are you? | 你不想走掉吧 |
[38:50] | No. I’m not going anywhere. | 不 我不想离开 |
[38:52] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:54] | As these two fell in love on the open road explorin’ the country | 当这两位开着房车在大马路上探索 |
[38:57] | by RV– | 大美国的时候… |
[38:59] | Yeah, no, that doesn’t really apply. | 不 这不是你俩的故事 |
[39:01] | Meeting new friends in every corner of the good ol’ USA. | 在美丽的美国的每个角落遇见新朋友 |
[39:06] | No. | 也不是这样 |
[39:08] | Making love under the stars on a cool desert night. | 在星空之下凉爽的沙漠中做爱 |
[39:10] | We have kids here, that was, that’s– Yeah. | 我们的孩子就坐在下面 |
[39:14] | – – I think I’m gonna just get a little, uh, | 我想我们就不说得 |
[39:16] | less specific. | 那么详细了 |
[39:19] | They say on the road, there are three types of folks: | 他们说在路上 有三种人 |
[39:23] | hitchhikers, day trippers, | 搭车的人 当天往返的短途旅人 |
[39:26] | and those who are in it for the long haul. | 还有长期在路上漂泊的人 |
[39:30] | I think if you have any vows, | 我想如果你有任何誓言 |
[39:31] | you might wanna spit ’em out now. | 现在就赶快说出来 |
[39:34] | Okay, I– I didn’t really prepare anything, | 好吧 我什么也没准备 |
[39:36] | but, um… of course I would marry you again today. | 但是 我当然愿意今天再次嫁给你 |
[39:40] | I am marrying you today. | 今天和你结婚 |
[39:43] | No matter how hard life gets, | 无论生活多艰难 |
[39:46] | or what challenges we face… | 我们面对什么困难 |
[39:50] | my love for you has only gotten stronger over this past year. | 这些年来我对你的爱只会变得更强大 |
[39:55] | And I know that no matter what happens… | 而我知道无论发生什么 |
[39:58] | it always will. | 也会一直不变 |
[40:02] | Okay, I think I’m gonna say “Ditto” to what she said, | 我就说”同上”吧 |
[40:04] | if that’s okay with everybody, ’cause we gotta… | 如果大家都同意的话 我们得… |
[40:07] | That’s great. Great. Uh, yeah, okay, so… uh… | 没问题… |
[40:10] | By the power vested in me by the State of California, | 我用加利福尼亚州赋予我的权力 |
[40:12] | and a bunch of other legal blah-blah-blah, | 和一大堆其他法律条文 |
[40:13] | you are now united in matrimony. | 你们现在结为夫妻 |
[40:15] | -Can we…? -Hurry up and kiss. | -我们能不能…-赶快接吻 |
[40:17] | That’s the point I wanted anyway. | 反正我也打算这么做 |
[40:24] | No. | 不 |
[40:30] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[40:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[40:43] | – Okay, should we? Yeah. – Yeah. | -好了 我们是不是应该… -是啊 |