时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Mr. Harvey says that callie broke into his house. | 哈维先生说凯丽闯进了他的房子 |
[00:03] | If the DA finds out, you’re gonna go to prison. | 要是地检发现了 你会进监狱 |
[00:05] | There was more DNA on the murder weapon. | 凶器上还有别人的DNA |
[00:07] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:09] | She’s under arrest. | 她被逮捕了 |
[00:10] | Vehicular assault and a felony hit and run. | 撞毁车辆以及肇事逃逸 |
[00:11] | I know you killed your grandmother, | 我知道你杀了你的外婆 |
[00:12] | – and we’re gonna prove it. – You’re crazy. | -我们会证明的 -你真是疯了 |
[00:14] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不想再干下去了 |
[00:16] | If you help us build a case against your pimp, | 你帮助我们给你的皮条客立案 |
[00:18] | We’re gonna put him behind bars. | 我们就会把他关起来 |
[00:19] | It’s me, Diamond. | 是我 戴蒙德 |
[00:20] | You can come get me. | 你可以来接我走 |
[00:21] | There are so many unknowns about traumatic brain injuries. | 脑创伤会有很多未知数 |
[00:24] | – Emma’s pregnant? – No! | -艾玛怀孕了吗 -不 |
[00:26] | She isn’t pregnant anymore. | 她现在没孩子了 |
[00:27] | I just can’t face him and not tell him the truth, | 我只是不能面对他却不告诉他真相 |
[00:30] | So I wrote him this. | 所以我给他写了这个 |
[00:32] | You can’t read it, can you? | 你不认字了 对吗 |
[00:34] | They’re trying to turn Anchor Beach into a private school. | 他们想把锚滩转变成私人学校 |
[00:35] | Wonder where this money is coming from. | 不知道这钱从哪儿来 |
[00:37] | That’s Craig Stratos. | 那是克雷格·斯特拉托斯 |
[00:38] | Did you hear about Anchor Beach? | 你听说锚滩的事了吗 |
[00:39] | Frannie sent me a screen shot | 佛兰妮给我发了个 |
[00:40] | from some anonymous twitter account. | 匿名账户发布的推特截图 |
[00:41] | 传言说锚滩中学要变成私立学校 如果交不起三万块一年的学费 就赶紧找新学校吧 | |
[00:42] | I know you had an abortion, | 我知道你堕胎了 |
[00:44] | And that you didn’t give Jesus | 而且你都没给 |
[00:44] | 说个秘密:发现我的好朋友不相信我 她怀孕了也没告诉我 我本会支持她的 看来我不是她最好的朋友 | |
[00:45] | a chance to tell you what he really wanted. | 黑素斯一个说出他想法的机会 |
[00:49] | Jesus? | 黑素斯 |
[00:51] | Jesus, are you listening to me? | 黑素斯 你能听见我说话吗 |
[00:55] | I can’t afford to go to private school. | 我付不起去私立学校的学费 |
[01:00] | You’re pregnant, aren’t you? | 你怀孕了 对吗 |
[01:03] | Hey, hey, hey, hey, it’s okay. | 等一下 没事了 |
[01:06] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:08] | You know this might sound crazy, but… | 这可能听起来有些夸张 但是 |
[01:10] | we can do this. | 我们可以做到的 |
[01:12] | I’m– I’m ready. | 我做好准备了 |
[01:13] | We can have this baby together. | 我们可以一起养孩子 |
[01:18] | I had an abortion. | 我去堕胎了 |
[01:23] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我 |
[01:24] | Why didn’t you talk to me? | 你为什么不和我商量 |
[01:27] | I’m adopted, Emma, you know that. | 我是被收养的 艾玛 你知道的 |
[01:31] | I didn’t talk to you, because the baby wasn’t yours. | 我没有和你说是因为孩子不是你的 |
[01:36] | It was Brandon’s. | 是布兰登的 |
[01:57] | 艾玛:昨天我走的时候 你看起来有些奇怪 一切都还好吗 | |
[02:18] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[02:22] | Well, uh, there’s no way | 要是看到这个 |
[02:24] | a jury is going to see Callie as sympathetic, | 陪审团绝不可能觉得凯丽值得同情 |
[02:27] | or innocent after they see this. | 或者相信她是无辜的 |
[02:30] | And the DA knows it, | 而且检方也知道 |
[02:31] | so they’ve… offered us a deal. | 所以他们提出做交易 |
[02:35] | It’s not great. | 条件不太好 |
[02:36] | It’s not even good to be honest, | 实际上是一点都不好 |
[02:39] | but it’s the best we’re going to get under the circumstances. | 但这是现在这种情况下我们能得到的最好的 |
[02:44] | How long? | 刑期多久 |
[02:45] | Three years. | 三年 |
[02:48] | We have until tomorrow to let them know. | 我们明天之前要告诉他们决定 |
[02:51] | If you decide to accept the deal, | 如果你决定接受协议 |
[02:53] | surrender right away, and begin serving your time immediately. | 就要立刻认罪 立刻开始服役 |
[03:50] | I can’t– I can’t go to jail. I don’t– | 我不能 我不能去坐牢 我不… |
[03:54] | – Please no, mom. – Okay. Hey, listen, listen. | -求求你 我不能 妈妈 -听我说 没事 |
[03:56] | Take a deep breath, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[03:58] | It’s okay, you’re okay. | 没事的 你也没事的 |
[04:01] | Hey, we still have time. | 我们还有时间 |
[04:02] | They don’t need an answer until tomorrow. | 他们明天才需要答复呢 |
[04:03] | We will find a way. This is not over. | 我们会想到办法的 一切都还没结束 |
[04:06] | – It’s not over. – It is over. | -一切都还没结束 -都完了 |
[04:07] | Everything is over. | 一切都完了 |
[04:14] | Um, can you… | 你能… |
[04:17] | Can you please not tell anyone at home? | 你能先不要和家里其他人说吗 |
[04:19] | I-I-I don’t want them looking at me, | 我不想让他们看着我 |
[04:21] | and feeling sorry for me. I, um… | 觉得我很可怜 我… |
[04:23] | – I’m scared enough, I don’t want everyone– – Yes, listen. | -我够害怕了 不想让大家 -好 听我说 |
[04:25] | It’s fine that’s, uh, this is between us and mama, alright? | 没关系 这只有我们和妈妈知道 |
[04:29] | Okay. Okay. | 没事了 |
[04:30] | Alright, let’s get you outta here. Let’s go. | 我们出去吧 走吧 |
[04:38] | You wrote about my– | 你写了关于我 |
[04:40] | You wrote about me on twitter? | 你在推特上写我的事 |
[04:41] | I just heard a couple of kids trying to figure out | 我刚刚听到有人在猜 |
[04:43] | Who was pregnant in our class. | 我们班里谁怀孕了 |
[04:45] | Luckily for me, Natalie put on a few pounds this year. | 幸运的是 娜塔莉今年长了几斤肉 |
[04:48] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[04:49] | To me? To Jesus? | 对我 对黑素斯 |
[04:51] | No one knows it was me. | 没有人知道是我发的 |
[04:52] | I do! | 我知道 |
[04:54] | And Jesus will. | 黑素斯也会知道的 |
[04:56] | No, he won’t. | 他不会的 |
[04:57] | He’s never gonna find out about it, because I deleted it. | 他不会发现的 因为我把删掉了 |
[04:59] | The whole account. | 删掉了账号 |
[05:00] | What if he already saw it? | 要是他已经看见了怎么办 |
[05:02] | Don’t you think if he saw it, he would have said something? | 你不觉得如果他看见了 他会说些什么吗 |
[05:04] | So, that’s your big… solution? | 所以这就是你的解决办法 |
[05:06] | Hope that he didn’t see it. | 希望他没看到 |
[05:08] | Some friend you are. | 真是好朋友 |
[05:13] | Three years? | 三年 |
[05:15] | Oh my god, this is so unfair. | 天哪 太不公平了 |
[05:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:19] | I know, love. | 我懂 亲爱的 |
[05:20] | Trust me, I’m gonna do everything I can in the next 24 hours | 相信我 这24小时我会尽我所能 |
[05:23] | to make sure this doesn’t happen. | 确保这事不会发生 |
[05:24] | Stef, what can you do in a day? | 史戴菲 只有一天你能做什么 |
[05:26] | Listen, I have to go. | 听我说 我得挂了 |
[05:27] | Just– just try and relax. | 你别太着急 |
[05:28] | I will– I will call you later. | 我会晚点打给你 |
[05:30] | Yeah. Drew! | 好的 德鲁 |
[05:32] | Were you leaving? I was hoping to talk to you. | 你要走了吗 我还想找你谈谈 |
[05:33] | Oh. I have a meeting. | 我要去开会 |
[05:35] | With Craig Stratos? | 和克雷格·斯特拉托斯吗 |
[05:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:38] | Do you have any idea who that man really is? | 你知不知道这个人到底是谁 |
[05:41] | His son tormented my family, | 他儿子折磨我的家人 |
[05:44] | and brought a weapon to school, | 还带了武器来学校 |
[05:45] | and then tried to blame us for what happened. | 然后还想把这件事怪到我们头上 |
[05:47] | He’s doing this out of rev– | 他这么做是为了… |
[05:48] | I know that you have had some | 我知道你有些 |
[05:49] | challenging experiences with the Stratos family, | 你和斯特拉托斯家有些不好的过节 |
[05:52] | but I promise you his intentions here are good, okay? | 但是我保证他的意愿是好的 行吗 |
[05:55] | And, honestly, even if they aren’t, | 实际上 即使它们不是 |
[05:56] | The end result is gonna be great for everyone. | 最后的结果也是对每个人有益的 |
[05:59] | Oh, for everyone? | 对每个人吗 |
[06:00] | What about families like | 对于像我这样 |
[06:01] | mine who can’t afford Anchor Beach academy? | 付不起锚滩私立中学学费的家庭呢 |
[06:03] | Lena, of course, your kids will go here for free, | 莉娜 你的孩子们可以免费上学 |
[06:06] | and you’ll be making more money on top of it, | 这事还能让你赚很多钱 |
[06:08] | And we won’t have to worry | 我们不用再担心 |
[06:09] | about all the politics of the school board, | 校董事会的所有决策 |
[06:11] | or writing grants. | 或者拨款申请 |
[06:12] | We’ll have better arts, better sports programs. | 我们会有更好的艺术课 更好的体育课 |
[06:15] | Lana, this is our chance to be | 拉娜 这是我们 |
[06:16] | a part of a world-class educational institution. | 成为一所国际水平学校的机会 |
[06:20] | Okay, first of all, my name is Lena. | 好的 首先 我的名字是莉娜 |
[06:23] | And secondly, I will be back to work tomorrow full-time. | 其次 明天我会回去全职上班 |
[06:27] | Okay, yeah, good. | 好的 很好 |
[06:29] | But I’m gonna need you to do your job and help manage this. | 但我需要你做好本职工作 帮忙管理此事 |
[06:32] | Don’t come back if you’re just gonna stir the pot. | 如果你只是要挑起风波 就别回来了 |
[06:35] | Kids are already threatening a walk-out, and I have a feeling | 孩子们在威胁要罢课 我认为 |
[06:36] | your daughter has a little something to do with it. | 你女儿和这件事脱不了干系 |
[06:38] | Hey, I have to go, | 我要走了 |
[06:40] | But you– listen to me… Lena. | 但你 听我的 莉娜 |
[06:43] | You can get on board, be a part of this, benefit from it. | 你可以参与其中成为一员 并从中获益 |
[06:47] | Or you can step aside. | 不然 你就不要干涉 |
[06:48] | The vote’s tomorrow, so this is happening. | 明天就要投票了 所以这事板上钉钉了 |
[06:50] | With or without you. | 有没有你都无所谓 |
[07:01] | Hey, I got your text. What’s up? | 我收到你信息了 怎么了 |
[07:02] | Hey. Come take a look at this. | 来看看这个 |
[07:08] | This is the nanny-cam footage from Doug Harvey’s house. | 这是道格·哈维家的保姆监视器录的 |
[07:11] | He told us that he’d never heard about Martha’s murder. | 他和我们说他从没听说过玛莎被杀案 |
[07:13] | Well, that’s clearly not true. | 这显然是假的 |
[07:15] | He knows something, I mean, he has to. | 他知道些事情 一定是 |
[07:16] | Otherwise, why would he lie to us? | 不然 为什么他要骗我们 |
[07:20] | Obviously, I cannot look into this. | 显然 我不能调查这件事 |
[07:22] | Okay? It’s a conflict of interest, | 好吧 因为有利益冲突 |
[07:23] | And the last thing I wanna do | 而且我一点也不想 |
[07:24] | is give Gray something else to go to IA about. | 让格雷再抓到其他可以去内务部告我的把柄 |
[07:27] | You got it. | 明白 |
[07:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:34] | Any word on Russell? | 有拉塞尔的消息吗 |
[07:34] | Anything from Diamond’s phone? | 从戴蒙德的手机上找到什么东西了吗 |
[07:36] | Uhhh, no, but, uh, | 没有 但是 |
[07:40] | she told him that we were talking to her. | 她告诉拉塞尔我们和她谈了 |
[07:42] | Maybe he’s laying low. | 也许他躲起来了 |
[07:43] | Oh my god, if he thinks that she’s talking to us… | 天啊 如果他觉得她要告诉我们… |
[07:45] | Should we move her? | 我们要转移她吗 |
[07:46] | I mean, look what he did to– to Brandi. | 你看他原来对布兰迪所做的 |
[07:49] | Let’s give it 24 hours. See what happens. | 我们再等二十四小时 看看情况如何 |
[08:02] | Hey, can I talk to you for a sec? | 可以和你谈谈吗 |
[08:11] | So, I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮点忙 |
[08:13] | We have to keep any protests, | 我们必须避免抗议 |
[08:15] | any response from the students, | 和学生的过激反应 |
[08:17] | we have to keep things calm and under control. | 我们必须让事情保持冷静和可控 |
[08:19] | Um, okay, but we have to make sure our voices are heard. | 好的 但我们要确保我们的发言权 |
[08:23] | I know, I agree, and we’re going to. | 我知道 同意 我们会的 |
[08:25] | There’s a board meeting tomorrow night, | 明天晚上有董事会 |
[08:27] | and I was assured that the | 我确信 |
[08:28] | students would have a place at the table. | 学生会在会议上有一席之位 |
[08:29] | But in the meantime, we can’t have any chaos. | 但同时 我们不能发生任何混乱 |
[08:33] | Okay? You guys can’t be walking out of class, | 好吗 你们不可以罢课 |
[08:35] | or anything like that. Deal? | 或有类似活动 好吗 |
[08:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:41] | There is something else that you should know. | 还有个事情你要知道 |
[08:45] | Nick’s dad is the one who is behind all of this. | 尼克的爸爸是这事的幕后支持者 |
[08:48] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[08:50] | How? Nick doesn’t even go here anymore. | 怎么会 尼克都不在这里上学了 |
[08:53] | He’s putting up the money. | 他提供了资金 |
[08:59] | Come here. | 来 |
[09:07] | Hey, um… Do you wanna go for a walk? | 想出去走走吗 |
[09:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:17] | I was wrong about Kyle. | 凯尔的事是我错了 |
[09:22] | Pretty sure he killed that poor woman. | 我很确定是他杀了那个可怜的女人 |
[09:27] | I can’t believe I… | 我不敢相信我… |
[09:30] | Let myself get so wrapped up in all of this. | 让我自己卷进了这件事 |
[09:33] | It was so stupid. | 太蠢了 |
[09:37] | So… what does that mean for you? | 那么 你现在什么情况 |
[09:43] | Well, the lawyer said that if we go to trial, | 律师说如果我们要受审 |
[09:45] | then we should say that, uh, | 我们就要说 |
[09:48] | that he manipulated me, and, and… | 说他操控了我 并且 |
[09:51] | convinced me all this crazy stuff, so… | 是他说服了我做这些疯狂的事情 |
[09:55] | Do you think that’ll work? | 你认为那个有用吗 |
[09:59] | Dunno. I hope so. | 不知道 希望吧 |
[10:04] | Listen, um… | 听着 |
[10:08] | I know you’re going through kind of a tough time right now. | 我知道你现在很不好受 |
[10:13] | You’re finally pissed off. | 你很愤怒 |
[10:16] | Which you have every right to be. | 而且我也完全能理解 |
[10:17] | You’ve had… a really raw deal a lot of your life. | 你已经…经历了很多不公平待遇 |
[10:24] | Just don’t… | 只是不要… |
[10:29] | Just don’t be like me. | 不要像我这样 |
[10:32] | No, I just mean, um… | 不 我就是说 |
[10:33] | Like don’t do… all kinds of stupid things. | 就是不要做…傻事 |
[10:38] | Just use that, uh, hurt, | 利用那些伤害 |
[10:41] | and anger, and… | 和愤怒 还有… |
[10:45] | use it for things like | 利用它们去做 |
[10:45] | fighting for the school, which you’re doing, so… | 你一直在做的事情 像为学校而战 所以 |
[10:50] | Where do you think I learned that? | 你以为我是从哪里学到的 |
[10:53] | From you. | 从你这里 |
[10:57] | Listen, if you tell anyone I said this, | 如果你告诉任何人我说了这些 |
[10:59] | I’ll totally deny it, but… | 我绝对会否认 但是… |
[11:03] | You’re my hero, Callie. | 你是我的英雄 凯丽 |
[11:32] | I know you. | 我见过你 |
[11:34] | You came to my house that day. | 你那天来了我家 |
[11:35] | You and that lady cop. | 你和那个女警察 |
[11:37] | This is harassment. | 这是骚扰 |
[11:39] | You know, now that you mention it, I do seem to remember that. | 既然你提到这事 我好像还真想起来了 |
[11:42] | I also remember you saying that you | 我还记得你当时说 |
[11:43] | didn’t know anything about Martha Johnson’s death. | 你对玛莎·约翰逊的死一无所知 |
[11:46] | But I have a picture here… | 但我这里有张照片… |
[11:49] | that contradicts that. | 和你的说法矛盾 |
[11:55] | Should we be looking at you as a suspect, Mr. Harvey? | 应该将你视为嫌疑人吗 哈维先生 |
[11:57] | No! No. | 不 不要 |
[11:59] | I was at her house that day. | 那天我是在她家 |
[12:01] | I was painting her curb, | 我在给她的路沿刷漆 |
[12:02] | But I was not the only one there. | 但不止我一个人在那里 |
[12:04] | Who else was there? Kyle snow? | 谁还在那里 凯尔·斯诺 |
[12:06] | No. Not him. Some– | 不 不是他 是… |
[12:10] | Someone else. | 是别人 |
[12:18] | Are you busy? I just, um, thought we can… | 忙吗 我想着能不能… |
[12:20] | Yeah! Yeah, sure. | 当然 没问题 |
[12:27] | You, uh, you okay? | 你 你还好吗 |
[12:30] | What happened with the– | 发生的事… |
[12:32] | Yeah, no, I’m fine, I’m… just a little anxious, that’s all. | 我没事 我只是有点焦虑 仅此而已 |
[12:37] | Uh, what do you wanna play? | 你想弹什么 |
[12:41] | How about that “Great big world” One that we used to do? | 你经常弹的”大世界”怎么样 |
[12:46] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[12:52] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |
[12:56] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |
[13:00] | *The sun will rise* | *太阳会升起* |
[13:04] | *To better days* | *来迎接更美好的一天* |
[13:08] | *And change will come* | *改变会来的* |
[13:12] | *It’s on its way* | *它正在路上* |
[13:16] | *Just close your eyes* | *只管闭上眼睛* |
[13:20] | *And let it rain* | *让雨下吧* |
[13:25] | What page are you on? | 你到哪页了 |
[13:28] | Uh, I’m on page 47. | 我到47页了 |
[13:30] | And if you ask me again in an hour, | 如果你过一个小时再问我 |
[13:32] | I will probably still be on page 47. | 我估计还是在看47页 |
[13:37] | So, um, there’s a board meeting tomorrow at school. | 明天学校要开董事会议 |
[13:41] | They’re gonna be voting on the whole private charter thing. | 他们要投票决定改私立学校这事 |
[13:45] | So a bunch of us are gonna be there and try and save the school. | 我们一群人会去那里 设法挽救学校 |
[13:47] | Uh, you guys should… try and come. | 你们也该 尽量来 |
[13:50] | Yeah, sure, we’ll be there. | 好的 我们会去的 |
[13:52] | Yeah, of course. | 好 当然 |
[13:54] | Okay. Great. | 那就好 |
[14:01] | Is everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[14:03] | What’s going on with you g-guys? | 你们两个怎么了 |
[14:05] | Nothing, just stupid best friend stuff. | 没什么 就是些好朋友什么的傻事 |
[14:11] | So he starts describing | 然后他开始描述 |
[14:12] | this guy he saw at Johnson’s house that day. | 他那天在约翰逊家见到的那个人 |
[14:14] | Now, I’m thinking he’s talking about Troy. | 我觉得他说的是特洛伊 |
[14:16] | Her grandson; who was a suspect but had a very tight alibi. | 她孙子 一个有充分不在场证明的嫌疑人 |
[14:19] | Right. So, I show him this picture… | 没错 我给他看了这张照片 |
[14:23] | and he says, “Yep, that’s him, absolutely.” | 他说”对 绝对就是他” |
[14:27] | Okay, but this was four years ago. | 好吧 但事情已经过了四年了 |
[14:29] | So, how do we know this guy is remembering all this correctly, | 怎么就能确定他对当时情况的记忆准确呢 |
[14:31] | and how do we know this happened on the day of the murder? | 又怎么确定这事就发生在谋杀案当天 |
[14:33] | Because thanks to a massive case of OCD, | 因为多亏了他的强迫症 |
[14:36] | Doug Harvey is meticulous with his bookkeeping. | 道格·哈维记账记得一丝不苟 |
[14:39] | He has a record of every transaction he made as a curb painter, | 他记录了他当路沿油漆工的每次交易 |
[14:41] | and it proves that he was painting | 记录证明了玛莎·约翰逊 |
[14:43] | Martha Johnson’s curb the day she was killed, | 被害那天 他在给她刷路沿 |
[14:44] | which we verified with the canceled check from her bank. | 我们核对了她银行账户的已付支票 |
[14:47] | Right, which is why he’s so obsessed with the case. | 所以他才执着于此案 |
[14:49] | See, he was afraid someone was gonna pin it on him. | 他害怕有人会诬陷他 |
[14:52] | So what about the grandson’s alibi? | 她那孙子的不在场证明呢 |
[14:53] | Okay, his alibi is his boss at the dive shop where he works, | 他工作的潜水品店的经理给他作了不在场证明 |
[14:57] | who is now his girlfriend, | 那人现在是他女朋友 |
[14:59] | and the ex-husband has confirmed with us that | 她的前夫已经向我们证实 |
[15:01] | they were having an affair at the time all of this went down. | 这一切发生时他们有私情 |
[15:02] | So you think that she’s lying to cover for him? | 所以你们觉得她撒谎包庇他吗 |
[15:04] | – Yes. – Yes. | -是的 -是的 |
[15:09] | Look, this is Gray’s case. | 听着 这是格雷的案子 |
[15:10] | You guys really need to take this to him. | 你们得跟他说这情况 |
[15:12] | He suppressed evidence in the initial investigation. | 他最初调查时就隐瞒证据 |
[15:15] | You really think he’s gonna want to open it back up? | 你真以为他会想重新查此案吗 |
[15:19] | Listen, I know that you and I have not always seen eye to eye, | 我知道你和我有不和之处 |
[15:23] | and of course, this is important because this is my daughter, | 当然 这案子对我重要是因为我女儿 |
[15:26] | but if this checks out… | 但如果这些都证实了 |
[15:28] | it could mean that an innocent boy | 可能意味着一个无辜的男孩 |
[15:30] | is going to a maximum security prison for life. | 将终生待在最高安全级别的监狱里 |
[15:34] | Why do you think Gray is so intent on seeing Callie put away? | 不然你以为格雷为什么一心想看到凯丽被抓 |
[15:38] | Cause this girl, this teenage girl, | 因为这个女孩 这个少女 |
[15:39] | keeps uncovering things that he tried to cover up. | 一直揭露一些他想掩盖的事 |
[15:47] | Hey, I just need to grab some stuff. | 我就是来拿些东西 |
[15:55] | Have you ever gotten someone pregnant? | 你有让人怀孕过吗 |
[15:59] | No. | 没有 |
[16:02] | You haven’t? | 没有吗 |
[16:05] | No. | 没有啊 |
[16:09] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[16:10] | S-someone at school… | 学校里有人 |
[16:12] | had a weird, top-secret twitter account | 有一个古怪机密的推特账户 |
[16:15] | and I’m– I’m pretty sure that it was… Mariana. | 我相当肯定那是玛丽安娜 |
[16:18] | I mean, it said stuff that only she would know. | 上面提到了些只有她知道的事 |
[16:22] | Anyway, one of the posts… | 总之 其中一条推特 |
[16:24] | said that her best friend didn’t tell her that she was pregnant, | 说她的好朋友没告诉她怀孕的事 |
[16:28] | and Emma is Mariana’s best friend, or one of ’em. | 艾玛是玛丽安娜的好朋友 至少是其中一个 |
[16:34] | I’m not– look. | 我不… 看吧 |
[16:43] | What? Uh– | 怎么会 |
[16:45] | No, no, it was– | 不 不 那条… |
[16:46] | it was there, I-I know. | 确实有 我确定 |
[16:47] | I-I-I saw it. | 我看到了 |
[16:48] | Listen. It’s okay. | 听我说 没什么 |
[16:51] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[16:54] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:08] | Hey grandma, it’s– it’s me. | 外婆 是我 |
[17:11] | Jesus! How are you, sweet boy? | 黑素斯 你怎么样了 宝贝 |
[17:14] | Uh, good, better. I’m– I’m getting better, I think. | 还行 好点了 我觉得我有好转 |
[17:20] | Um, do you remember the letter… that you read me? | 你还记得你念给我听的那封信吗 |
[17:24] | From– from Emma? | 艾玛写的那封 |
[17:25] | Uh, yeah, uh-huh, what about it? | 记得 那封信怎么了 |
[17:29] | Did you read me all of it? | 你把整封信都读给我听了吗 |
[17:30] | Because Emma keeps asking me | 因为艾玛一直 |
[17:33] | if I read the whole– whole thing | 问我是否看完了全部 |
[17:36] | like– like I missed something, something important, | 好像我遗漏了重要的部分似的 |
[17:38] | and I can’t– I can’t find it anywhere. | 而且我到处都找不到那封信 |
[17:42] | So was there anything that you didn’t tell me? | 你有什么没读给我听的吗 |
[17:50] | So what does this mean for Callie? | 这对凯丽意味着什么 |
[17:52] | Oh, it’s a bit of a Hail Mary to be honest. | 老实说有点孤注一掷 |
[17:56] | I’m just hoping that I can point enough suspicion at Troy, | 我只希望我能把嫌疑指向特洛伊 |
[17:59] | then her actions will seem justified, | 让她的行为看起来合乎情理 |
[18:01] | so that she can turn down the plea deal, | 这样她就能拒绝认罪协议 |
[18:04] | then uh, take our chances in court. | 然后在法庭上碰运气 |
[18:11] | Yeah? Come on in. | 谁啊 进来 |
[18:14] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:21] | I, uh, I-I-I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你们一件事 |
[18:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:28] | Emma– Emma got pregnant. | 艾玛怀孕了 |
[18:32] | But then, then, she– she had an abortion. | 然后她堕胎了 |
[18:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | I just– I just found out, | 我刚刚发现的 |
[18:39] | and I thought that you guys should know. | 我觉得应该让你们知道 |
[18:43] | Did Emma tell you? | 是艾玛告诉你的吗 |
[18:44] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[18:45] | Um, she wrote me a letter, but I couldn’t read it. | 她给我写了信 但是我读不懂 |
[18:48] | So, then grandma did, and, um… | 所以外婆给我念 |
[18:51] | So Emma doesn’t know that you know. | 所以艾玛还不知道你知道了 |
[18:59] | Come here, sit down. | 过来 坐下 |
[19:04] | Are you, uh…? | 你… |
[19:05] | How are you doing? How are you feeling about all this? | 你怎么样 你对这事有什么想法 |
[19:09] | It feels weird. | 感觉有点奇怪 |
[19:12] | I mean, obviously, Ana could have had an abortion, | 显然安娜本也可以堕胎 |
[19:15] | and-and-and I wouldn’t be here. | 我就不会出生 |
[19:17] | Um… I said that I would never get into a situation like this, | 我曾说我绝不会陷入这样的状况 |
[19:21] | but if– if I did, I wouldn’t… | 不过如果真遭遇了 我不会… |
[19:28] | But it’s Emma’s body. | 但那是艾玛的身体 |
[19:31] | So… | 所以… |
[19:36] | I just wish that– that she would have told me. | 我只希望她能早点跟我说 |
[19:40] | So are you gonna talk to her about it? | 你要跟她谈这事吗 |
[19:44] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[19:45] | I think– I think I should wait | 我觉得我应该等到 |
[19:47] | until she brings it up. | 她提起时再谈 |
[20:47] | So you’re in a relationship with Troy, right? | 你和特洛伊是恋人 对吗 |
[20:49] | I was. We broke up. | 曾经是 我们分手了 |
[20:52] | Hmm, sorry to hear that. | 很遗憾 |
[20:54] | – You were together how long? – A few years. | -你们在一起多久 -几年 |
[20:56] | Can you be more specific? | 能具体点吗 |
[20:57] | Because according to your ex-husband, | 因为据你前夫所说 |
[20:59] | you and Troy started having an affair about five years ago. | 你大概五年前就和特洛伊有私情了 |
[21:02] | Is that correct? | 是吗 |
[21:03] | I’m gonna need you to answer me “Yes” or “No.” | 回答”是”或”不是” |
[21:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[21:08] | So is that why you lied? | 所以你才说谎吗 |
[21:09] | I didn’t. | 我没撒谎 |
[21:10] | But you do know that falsifying evidence is a felony, right? | 但你知道作假证是重罪 对吧 |
[21:14] | And if we end up proving that you lied, you go to jail. | 如果我们证明你撒了谎 你会进监狱 |
[21:19] | So I want you to think very carefully before you answer this. | 所以我希望你在回答之前想清楚 |
[21:25] | Do you swear that Troy Johnson was at work that day | 你发誓特洛伊·约翰逊那天去上班了吗 |
[21:28] | as you stated to the police at the time? | 正如你当时向警察陈述的那样 |
[21:30] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[21:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:36] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[21:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[21:47] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[21:48] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[21:50] | But I don’t think we’re gonna get anywhere here. | 但我觉得从她身上我们得不到什么进展 |
[21:52] | Can’t we at least bring Troy in? | 至少我们能审问下特洛伊吗 |
[21:54] | Harvey placed him at the scene. | 哈维说他当时在场 |
[21:55] | That’s plenty of grounds to question him. | 这就足以让我们审问他了 |
[21:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:59] | We cloned Diamond’s phone. | 我们复制了戴蒙德的手机 |
[21:59] | Looks like her pimp is coming to get her. | 看来皮条客要去接她了 |
[22:02] | “Bring Tina.” | “带上蒂娜”[蒂娜也有冰毒之意] |
[22:03] | Tina, what? | 蒂娜 怎么 |
[22:04] | Your pimp’s running crystal meth? | 这拉皮条的还卖冰毒 |
[22:05] | Yeah, he jacked it off a street dealer. | 是 他从一名街头小贩处搞到的 |
[22:08] | I just don’t understand why he gave it to Diamond to hold on to. | 我只是不懂他为什么交给戴蒙德保管 |
[22:10] | I, uh, I have got to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:11] | Go, go, go. We’ll– we’ll figure something out. | 去吧 去吧 我们会想办法的 |
[22:14] | – And thank you. – You’re welcome. | -还有谢谢你 -不客气 |
[22:23] | – Good turnout, huh? – Yeah! | -来投票的人挺多啊 -是啊 |
[22:24] | Yeah, it’s a good thing that somebody tweeted the rumor, you know? | 看来某人在推特上放出的传言帮了忙 |
[22:28] | Yeah, I know, right. | 是啊 对吧 |
[22:31] | Look, I-I know it was you. | 我知道那个人就是你 |
[22:35] | What? | 什么 |
[22:36] | The-the-the-the twitter account. | 那个推特账号 |
[22:39] | No-no secrets, or whatever? | 名字叫没有秘密还是什么的 |
[22:40] | I-I know that it was you. | 我知道那是你 |
[22:42] | Look, I’m not stupid, Mariana. | 我不蠢 玛丽安娜 |
[22:44] | In fact, you’re the stupid one | 事实上 蠢的人是你 |
[22:45] | for thinking that no one was gonna figure it out. | 你觉得没人会知道真相 |
[22:48] | I cannot believe that you knew about Emma, | 我不敢相信你知道艾玛的事 |
[22:50] | and you– you didn’t tell me. | 而且还不告诉我 |
[22:51] | – What’s wrong with you? – I’m sorry, Jesus! | -你是怎么想的 -抱歉 黑素斯 |
[22:54] | You have a freaking TBI. | 你有脑损伤 |
[22:55] | Y-y-you flipped out when there was a pepperoni on your pizza. | 你披萨上有根腊肠你都生气 |
[22:58] | So excuse me for not telling you that your girlfriend was pregnant. | 所以抱歉 我没告诉你你女朋友怀孕了 |
[23:03] | And for the record, I didn’t know until a little while ago. | 而且事先声明 我也是最近才知道的 |
[23:05] | She didn’t tell me. | 她没有告诉我 |
[23:06] | So if you want to be mad at anyone, be mad at Brandon. | 如果你想生谁的气 生布兰登的气吧 |
[23:09] | Why would I be mad at Brandon? | 为什么我要生布兰登的气 |
[23:12] | Just waiting for the last black and whites to get into place. | 现在在等所有警察都到位 |
[23:14] | Once Russell picks up Diamond and the drugs… | 当拉塞尔和戴蒙德见面 收到毒品后 |
[23:16] | we’ll force him this way, and he’ll be trapped. | 我们就把他逼入这条路 困住他 |
[23:19] | I’m just glad we’re finally gonna get this scumbag locked up. | 太好了 终于能把这个混蛋关起来了 |
[23:24] | Nice work, Foster. | 干得好 福斯特 |
[23:26] | I knew you were gonna be good at this. | 我知道你会做好的 |
[23:27] | Yeah, Adams-Foster. | 亚当斯·福斯特 |
[23:28] | Trust me, you don’t want to piss off my wife. | 相信我 我妻子比我还厉害 |
[23:36] | Come on, Russell. Where are you? | 快啊 拉塞尔 你在哪儿 |
[23:55] | Excuse me, guys. Thank you. | 借过 谢谢 |
[23:58] | Over here. | 过来这边 |
[24:01] | C-can we come in yet? | 我们能进去了吗 |
[24:02] | Isn’t the meeting about to start? | 会议不是快开始了吗 |
[24:04] | Um, yes, we are about to start, | 是的 我们是快开始了 |
[24:05] | but it’s a closed meeting. | 但这是非公开会议 |
[24:07] | We were told we could attend, that’s why we’re all here. | 有人告诉我们能参加 所以我们才来的 |
[24:09] | Well, I’m sorry, you were misinformed. | 抱歉 你得到的消息有误 |
[24:14] | Why are you doing this?! | 你为什么这么做 |
[24:18] | Nick doesn’t even go to school here anymore. | 尼克现在都不在这里上学了 |
[24:20] | Whose fault is that? | 那是谁的错 |
[24:22] | You know everything that happened with Nick is because of you. | 发生在尼克身上的一切都是因为你 |
[24:25] | You’re the reason, he– | 因为你… |
[24:26] | he stalked me, and he broke into my house. | 他跟踪我 闯进我的房间 |
[24:29] | You’re the reason he could have hurt everyone in this school! | 因为你 他差点就伤害了学校中的人 |
[24:33] | And you’re the reason he almost killed himself. | 而且因为你 他差点自杀了 |
[24:36] | He never had a chance with a father like you. | 有你这样的父亲他注定要变坏 |
[24:39] | Hasn’t your family done enough damage to Anchor Beach? | 难道你们一家对锚滩的破坏还不够多吗 |
[24:45] | I’m not gonna let you take my school. | 我不会让你夺走我的学校 |
[24:47] | Thing is… you don’t have a say. | 问题是 这不是你说了算的 |
[25:12] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[25:19] | What the hell are you doing? We’re setting up a bust here. | 你们干什么 我们正要抓人 |
[25:20] | We got a 911 from this address. | 这里有人报了警 |
[25:22] | Oh my god! | 天呐 |
[25:25] | Diamond? | 戴蒙德 |
[25:27] | Diamond! | 戴蒙德 |
[25:28] | Diamond. | 戴蒙德 |
[25:33] | Hello?! | 你好 |
[25:34] | Don’t panic, okay? We’ve dispatched officers | 别慌张 我们已经派出警察 |
[25:36] | who should be arriving at any minute. | 他们随时可能到达 |
[25:39] | This is officer Adams-Foster. | 我是亚当斯·福斯特警官 |
[25:40] | We’re all clear here, operator, thank you. | 没事了 接线员 谢谢 |
[25:42] | Yes, officer. | 收到 警官 |
[25:46] | Where is Diamond? | 戴蒙德在哪儿 |
[25:48] | What’s goin’ on? | 发生了什么 |
[25:49] | – Where’s Diamond? – They gone. | -戴蒙德在哪儿 -他们走了 |
[25:51] | They who? | 他们是谁 |
[25:52] | Diamond and Christina. | 戴蒙德和克里斯蒂娜 |
[25:54] | Christina? Tina! | 克里斯蒂娜 蒂娜 |
[25:54] | Christina. “Bring Tina.” | 克里斯蒂娜 “带上蒂娜” |
[25:57] | I’m so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[25:59] | She’s bringing him a girl. | 她要带一名女孩给他 |
[26:04] | Any word on the trial? | 审判有消息吗 |
[26:06] | Yeah, they offered me a deal. | 他们提出交易 |
[26:09] | So, probation. That’s great, right? | 缓刑 这不错 对吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah, not this one. | 不是 |
[26:12] | It’s, um, three years in jail. | 3年有期徒刑 |
[26:16] | Three years? For what? | 3年 为什么 |
[26:17] | That’s ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[26:19] | Yeah, but I’m gonna take it. | 是啊 但我打算接受 |
[26:23] | What the–? Pull over. | 什么 靠边停车 |
[26:27] | I don’t believe these two. | 我不相信是他们俩 |
[26:33] | Stop right there! What do you think you’re doing? | 站住 你们知道自己在做什么吗 |
[26:35] | Cause it looks like you’re running away, | 因为看起来你们要逃走 |
[26:36] | and I know y’all are not that dumb! | 但我觉得你们没这么蠢 |
[26:38] | Guys, don’t do this. I thought you were trying to clean up. | 别这样 我以为你想变好的 |
[26:40] | You know my mom took a really big chance getting you into GU. | 我妈冒了很大风险才让你们进了女生之家 |
[26:42] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我 |
[26:44] | If I don’t go back to Russell, he’s gonna kill me. | 如果我不回到拉塞尔那里 他会杀了我 |
[26:47] | He ghosted the last girl who crossed him. | 上一个惹恼他的女孩就被他杀了 |
[26:49] | And if I wanna… if I wanna get out of this alive, | 如果我 如果我想活下去 |
[26:52] | I gotta go back to him, and I gotta bring him a girl. | 我必须回去 而且必须给他带一名女孩 |
[26:56] | I don’t– I don’t wanna go anymore. | 我不想再这样了 |
[26:57] | What? No, no, you have to! | 什么 不 不 你必须这么做 |
[26:58] | You said you would. You promised! | 你说过你会的 你保证过 |
[27:00] | – But you said he was gonna get me a record deal. – No, he will! | -但你说他会给我唱片合约 -他会的 |
[27:03] | He knows folks. He knows people. I swear. | 他有人脉 我发誓 |
[27:05] | She’s lying to you, Christina. | 她在撒谎 克里斯蒂娜 |
[27:06] | – No, I’m not, just– – Yes, you are. | -我没有 -你在撒谎 |
[27:07] | Just-just come. Just come with me. | 跟我走 只是跟我走 |
[27:09] | And you just– you just got to come meet him, | 只要 只要你见见他 |
[27:11] | and if you don’t like him, | 如果你不喜欢他 |
[27:12] | you-you can leave. I swear. | 你就离开好了 我发誓 |
[27:14] | Now you really are lying! | 现在能看出来你就是在骗人了 |
[27:15] | No! Stop! Just– | 不 闭嘴 只是 |
[27:17] | Please! You just– you gotta come. Just come. | 求求你 你得跟我走 只是跟我走 |
[27:20] | He’s coming now. He’s– he’s coming to come get us. | 他在找我们 他会过来抓我们的 |
[27:22] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[27:23] | – You don’t have to. You don’t have to. – You stay out of this! | -你不必去 不必去 -别多管闲事 |
[27:26] | It doesn’t concern you! | 这不关你的事 |
[27:27] | – I’ll go. – What?! | -我去 -什么 |
[27:29] | – Yeah. – What?! | -没错 -什么 |
[27:31] | Like hell you will. | 你不能去 |
[27:32] | Oh, please! | 求求你 |
[27:33] | I don’t have anything to lose. | 我没有什么可失去的了 |
[27:35] | I mean, I am going to jail tomorrow, so… | 明天我就进监狱了 所以 |
[27:38] | Callie. | 凯丽 |
[27:39] | Okay folks, let’s get started. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[27:44] | Wait a second. Where are the– | 等等 他们在哪儿 |
[27:46] | You said that this would be the open meeting. | 你说过这是一场公开会议 |
[27:48] | The board decided they’d prefer to have this conversation privately. | 理事会决定要进行私下交流 |
[27:51] | But you specifically told me– – | 但你明确的告诉我说… |
[27:52] | It’s the board’s right, Lena. | 这是理事会的权利 莉娜 |
[27:59] | Thank you all for being here | 感谢大家在这个非常重要的 |
[28:01] | on this very important night | 晚上来到这里 |
[28:03] | to talk about the future of Anchor Beach. | 探讨锚滩的未来 |
[28:05] | Now, let me bring up the man | 现在有请的这位先生 |
[28:09] | who has a real vision for how to ensure the future of ABCC. | 对如何确保锚滩的未来有着真知灼见 |
[28:12] | Craig Stratos. | 克雷格·斯特拉托斯 |
[28:20] | Anchor Beach… has the potential | 锚滩有潜力成为 |
[28:22] | to be a world-class secondary school. | 一所世界一流中学 |
[28:25] | But it’s under-funded, and over-extended. | 但其缺乏资金 开支过大 |
[28:28] | I am willing to raise… | 我愿意筹集 |
[28:30] | and donate… | 并捐赠资金 |
[28:31] | the money needed to make ABCC an elite… | 来让锚滩成为一所精英 |
[28:35] | first-rate private school, | 一流私立学校 |
[28:37] | the likes of which San Diego has never seen. | 圣地亚哥有史以来的第一所此类学校 |
[28:41] | So, you want to remind us where | 所以 打算告诉我们 |
[28:42] | you were on the day of Martha Johnson’s murder? | 玛莎·约翰逊被杀那天你在哪儿了吗 |
[28:45] | I’m not saying anything until my lawyer shows up. | 在我的律师来之前 我不会说任何话 |
[28:48] | Okay, that’s fine. That’s– that’s your right. | 好的 没关系 那是你的权力 |
[28:51] | Uh, so just listen. | 那你就只听吧 |
[28:55] | Look, you’re guilty. We all know it. | 你是有罪的 我们心知肚明 |
[28:58] | Your DNA’s on the murder weapon. | 凶器上有你的DNA |
[29:00] | And I know– I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你会说什么 |
[29:03] | “It was a garden axe. | “那是一把园艺斧头 |
[29:03] | I was helping my grandmother in the garden.” | 我当时在花园给奶奶帮忙” |
[29:06] | which would be fine… | 这没问题 |
[29:08] | Except you gave sworn testimony | 不过你的宣誓证词说 |
[29:09] | that you were at work the day she was killed. | 她被杀的那天你去工作了 |
[29:11] | Now, we have a witness | 现在 我们有目击者 |
[29:13] | who was painting your grandmother’s curb that day, | 那天给你奶奶家的路沿刷漆 |
[29:15] | and can prove it, | 他能证明这件事 |
[29:17] | who places you at the scene. | 而他称你当时在场 |
[29:19] | No, I– that’s not– | 不 我没有 |
[29:22] | I-I have a witness too, | 我也有一名证人 |
[29:24] | who testified that I was at work that day. | 证明我当他在工作 |
[29:27] | Oh, you mean Vanessa? | 你是说瓦内萨 |
[29:29] | Yeah, we brought her in. | 我们找到了她 |
[29:30] | Told her about our friend, the curb painter, and… | 告诉她有关她朋友和路沿粉刷工的事 |
[29:33] | seems like ever since you two broke up, | 看来因为你们分手了 |
[29:34] | she’s much less interested in protecting you. | 所以她不再想保护你了 |
[29:37] | Seems like all we had to do was tell her | 而我们需要做的 |
[29:39] | that falsifying evidence was a felony, and well… | 就是告诉她作假证是重罪 |
[29:44] | So… | 所以 |
[29:47] | Well, here’s the deal, Troy. | 事情是这样的 特洛伊 |
[29:50] | You can draw this out and make this hard on yourself, | 你可以拖延时间 让自己受罪 |
[29:53] | or…this can be over now. | 或者 立刻结束这一切 |
[29:56] | You got to be tired | 在这么长时间里 |
[29:59] | carrying this around you all this time. | 背负着这个包袱是很累的 |
[30:06] | Admit it now. | 现在认罪吧 |
[30:08] | And we’ll make sure you don’t end up on death row. | 我们保证你不会被判死刑 |
[30:24] | I was over helping her with yard work. | 我当时去帮奶奶整理院子 |
[30:30] | I used to do that… sometimes. | 我以前常常那样做 |
[30:36] | She told me that she took me out of her will | 然后她告诉我 她没有分给我遗产 |
[30:39] | ’cause she was… | 因为 |
[30:41] | tired of me asking for money all the time. | 她受够了我老是找她要钱 |
[30:46] | She thought that I needed to stand on my own two feet. | 她认为我该自力更生 |
[30:55] | I was– | 我… |
[30:58] | I was just so mad that she could even say something like that. | 我当时很气她说出这样的话 |
[31:08] | I had the axe in my hands. | 当时那把斧头在我手里 |
[31:13] | And she was turning to walk away from me, and I… | 她正转身离开 我… |
[31:21] | I just swung and hit her. | 我就抡起斧头打了她 |
[31:27] | I didn’t mean it. | 我不是故意的 |
[31:33] | I didn’t think that I would actually hit her. | 我不知道真的会打中她 |
[31:42] | But you did. | 但你打中了 |
[31:45] | Right? | 对吗 |
[31:59] | Get in. | 上车 |
[32:15] | He confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[32:19] | What? Who did? | 什么 谁 |
[32:20] | Troy Johnson. | 特洛伊·约翰逊 |
[32:23] | Oh my god. | 天呐 |
[32:24] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[32:26] | Yep, to the whole thing. | 是的 他全招了 |
[32:27] | DA’s gonna have a hard time denying Callie was afraid of him now. | 这下地检就很难否认凯丽是害怕他的了 |
[32:30] | I think you got yourself a dismissal. | 我觉得法官会驳回诉讼 |
[32:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:35] | Oh my god. Thank you. Mike. | 天呐 谢谢 麦克 |
[32:36] | Thank you so much! | 太谢谢你了 |
[32:37] | I’m–I– I’m gonna call Callie. | 我现在就打电话给凯丽 |
[32:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:43] | Oh, Callie. | 凯丽 |
[32:48] | Where’s Callie? | 凯丽在哪儿 |
[32:49] | She’s with, um, Diamond, and that Russell guy. | 跟戴蒙德和拉塞尔在一起 |
[32:52] | She said you should, you know, track her phone and find them. | 她说你应该定位她的手机来找到他们 |
[32:55] | Oh my god, Callie. | 天呐 凯丽 |
[33:06] | He’s gonna pat us down. | 他会给我们搜身 |
[33:08] | Best hide your phone. | 最好把手机藏起来 |
[33:32] | Anchor Beach Academy sounds like an amazing place. | 锚滩学院听起来很棒 |
[33:37] | An elite learning institution for the elite. | 一所为精英打造的精英机构 |
[33:41] | I was a founding member of the Anchor Beach Charter. | 我是锚滩社区委办的创始人之一 |
[33:45] | It was created because a group of us | 因为我们之中的一群人 |
[33:48] | wanted our children, and the children of this community | 希望我们的孩子 这个社区的孩子 |
[33:51] | to have access to a quality education. | 能接受高质量教育 |
[33:54] | So why would we go back on that promise? | 所以我们为什么要违背当初的承诺 |
[33:59] | And make it only available to those families | 只让那些能支付1年3万美金的家庭 |
[34:00] | who can afford $30,000 a year. | 进入学校 |
[34:05] | A good education is not a privilege. | 好的教育不该是特权 |
[34:09] | It’s a right. | 而是权利 |
[34:11] | We cannot continue to take away from the poor… | 我们不能再继续从贫苦人家中夺取 |
[34:14] | to give to the wealthy. | 反而向富裕人家给予 |
[34:17] | No new auditorium, or improved computer lab… | 没有什么新剧院或改进的计算机实验室 |
[34:21] | is worth betraying these kids that we serve. | 值得我们背叛我们在教育的孩子 |
[34:25] | These kids that you know and love. | 背叛大家熟识 并深爱着的孩子 |
[34:29] | So please, please… | 所以我恳求 |
[34:32] | don’t throw away all the good work we’re doing here. | 别抛弃我们在追求的目标 |
[34:37] | It would be a terrible, terrible mistake. | 这将是个后果严重的错误 |
[34:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:43] | Hey! Hey, what’s going on? | 嘿 怎么回事 |
[34:45] | They won’t let us into the meeting. | 他们不让我们参与会议 |
[34:46] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[34:49] | Hey, so I-I-I think, uh… | 对了 我 我觉得 |
[34:51] | Jesus is starting to get suspicious. | 黑素斯开始怀疑了 |
[34:54] | Are you sure? Wait! | 你确定吗 等一下 |
[34:55] | I was just with him a little while ago, he didn’t say anything. | 刚刚我还和他在一块 他什么都没说 |
[34:57] | No, I’m– I’m sure. | 我肯定 |
[34:59] | Did you? | 你知道吗 |
[35:01] | Hey, did you know about Emma? | 你知道艾玛的事吗 |
[35:03] | What– what about? | 什么事 |
[35:04] | – That she was pregnant! – Shh! Quiet, jesus! | -她之前怀孕了 -小点声 黑素斯 |
[35:07] | Come here, come on, stop! Stop! | 过来这边 过来 别说了 |
[35:09] | Why did you know?! | 你为什么会知道 |
[35:10] | Why didn’t you– why would you tell him? | 为什么你不 为什么你会告诉他 |
[35:12] | – I didn’t! He– – I-I figured it out. | -我没有 他 -我猜出来的 |
[35:14] | – And… – And-and-and what, Brandon?! | -然后 -然后什么 布兰登 |
[35:16] | And-and I went with her to– | 然后我陪她去 |
[35:18] | What– | 什么 |
[35:19] | Wait, wait, you– | 等等 你 |
[35:20] | You took Emma to-to get an-an abortion?! | 你带艾玛去堕的胎吗 |
[35:23] | Stop, Jesus, stop, okay?! | 不要再说了 黑素斯 可以吗 |
[35:25] | She was scared, she needed a friend, and she couldn’t tell you. | 她很害怕 她需要朋友 有不能告诉你 |
[35:28] | Why couldn’t she tell me?! | 为什么她不能告诉我 |
[35:29] | Why couldn’t you tell me?! I mean, everyone else knew! | 为什么不能告诉我 其他人都知道了 |
[35:31] | My whole freaking family knew! | 我所有的家人都知道 |
[35:32] | Emma, why couldn’t you– why couldn’t you tell me? | 艾玛 你为什么不能 不能告诉我 |
[35:35] | I’m sorry, Jesus. | 我很抱歉 黑素斯 |
[35:36] | I really am, I just– | 我真的很抱歉 我只是… |
[35:39] | I thought that it was for the best. | 我以为那是最好的选择 |
[35:41] | Because… Because the baby was his. | 因为 因为孩子是他的 |
[35:44] | That’s why you didn’t want to tell me. | 这就是你不想告诉我的原因 |
[35:45] | Because the baby was Brandon’s. | 因为孩子的爸爸是布兰登 |
[35:47] | -Jesus, that– – Guys, come here! | -黑素斯 那个 -快过来 |
[35:48] | They’re not gonna let us in, so we’re not gonna let them out! | 他们不让我们进去 我们就不让他们出来 |
[35:50] | – No, hey, hey! – Jesus! | -别走 -黑素斯 |
[35:52] | Wait, let me, let me. | 等等 让我去 让我去 |
[35:53] | Jesus! | 黑素斯 |
[36:11] | You know where this has to go. | 你知道该送去哪里 |
[36:17] | My god, my phone! | 天啊 我的手机 |
[36:18] | My mom’s gonna track my phone. | 我妈妈会追踪我的手机 |
[36:22] | Should we run? | 我们应该逃跑吗 |
[36:23] | He has a gun. A gun! | 他有枪 一把枪 |
[36:36] | Well… | 那么 |
[36:37] | The motion to dissolve the Anchor Beach charter is carried. | 解散锚滩社区委办学校的动议保持不变 |
[36:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[36:53] | Education is a right! | 教育是权利 |
[36:55] | Not just for the rich and white! | 不是只为了富人和白人 |
[36:57] | Education is a right! | 教育是权利 |
[36:59] | Not just for the rich and white! | 不是只为了富人和白人 |
[37:01] | Education is a right! | 教育是权利 |
[37:03] | Not just for the rich and white! | 不是只为了富人和白人 |
[37:05] | Education is a right! | 教育是权利 |
[37:07] | Not just for the rich and white! | 不是只为了富人和白人 |
[37:09] | Education is a right! | 教育是权利 |
[37:11] | Not just for the rich and white! | 不是只为了富人和白人 |
[37:12] | Education is a right! | 教育是权利 |
[37:14] | Good luck explaining to them what you’ve done. | 看你现在怎么解释 |
[37:50] | You call the cops on me, bitch?! | 你叫警察来查我 贱人 |
[37:52] | You damn near got me arrested. | 你差点害我被捕 |
[37:53] | – I ought to knock your ugly head off. – I’m sorry. | -我应该打掉你的脑袋 -对不起 |
[37:56] | I didn’t know, I just– | 我不知道 我只是 |
[37:58] | they– they knew you was coming to get me, and– | 他们知道你要来找我 然后 |
[38:01] | and they was setting up a sting, and… | 他们设下个圈套 然后 |
[38:04] | I called 911 to let you know! | 为了让你知道我打了电话报警 |
[38:06] | They knew? How the hell did they know? | 他们知道 他们他妈的怎么知道的 |
[38:08] | – What? You tell ’em? – No! | -你告诉他们的吗 我没有 |
[38:10] | You’re so stupid, you probably told them something, huh? | 你太蠢了 你肯定跟他们说什么了 |
[38:10] | I swear I didn’t say nothing! | 我发誓我什么都没说 |
[38:13] | You better not have. | 你最好没说 |
[38:15] | I find out you’ve been talking to the cops? | 要是让我发现你和警察谈过 |
[38:17] | – I’ll kill you, you understand? – Yeah. | -我会杀了你的 明白吗 -明白 |
[38:24] | Is this her? | 这是她吗 |
[38:28] | This is Christina. | 这是克里斯蒂娜 |
[38:36] | Not bad. | 长得不错 |
[38:38] | Thought you said she was 14. | 你不是说她14岁 |
[38:40] | Uh… Oh, I-I was wrong. | 我之前说错了 |
[38:43] | Um… She’s 16. | 她16岁了 |
[38:46] | I’m sorry, daddy, | 对不起 爸爸 |
[38:47] | but she’s a good girl. | 但是她是个好女孩 |
[38:49] | Right, christina? | 对吗 克里斯蒂娜 |
[38:53] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[38:54] | You a good girl? | 你是个好女孩吗 |
[38:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[38:59] | Call me daddy. | 叫我爸爸 |
[39:05] | Yes, daddy. | 是的 爸爸 |
[39:06] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[39:09] | – D-man! – Yo. | -迪曼 -在 |
[39:11] | Take Diamond and Cherisa to their room. | 带戴蒙德和雪妮莎去她们的房间 |
[39:13] | I wanna get to know Christina here. | 我在这想多了解了解克里斯蒂娜 |
[39:16] | Come on, let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[39:17] | You don’t got to push. | 你不用催 |
[39:19] | I’m going. | 我在走 |
[39:26] | Hey, you don’t got to be scared. | 你不要害怕 |
[39:28] | It’s okay. I’m glad you’re here. | 没事的 我很高兴你在这 |
[39:32] | Hey, you know what? | 这样吧 |
[39:35] | You want a drink? | 你想喝点吗 |
[39:37] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[39:38] | Ah, come on, it’ll help loosen you up. Here. | 喝吧 这会帮你放松一些 给 |
[39:41] | Little sip. | 喝一点 |
[39:46] | There you go! | 这就对了 |
[39:47] | Not bad, huh? | 不错吧 |
[39:52] | Have a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[39:56] | Go on, sit down. | 快点 坐下来 |
[40:02] | So, I hear you’re a pretty good singer. | 我听说你唱歌很好听 |
[40:05] | Sing something for me. | 唱给我听听 |
[40:10] | – I don’t really– – Ah, come on. | -我不太想 -别这样 |
[40:12] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[40:15] | Sing for me. | 唱给我听 |
[40:21] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |
[40:26] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |
[40:29] | *Just close your eyes* | *只管闭上眼睛* |
[40:33] | *And let it rain* | *让雨下吧* |
[40:37] | *Let it go* | *放心就好* |
[40:39] | All officers, we have a bolo… | 所有警官 我们发出了全境通告 |
[40:40] | *Fly away* | *自由飞翔* |
[40:42] | One caucasian, 5’7″, brown hair. | 白人 1米7 棕色头发 |
[40:44] | *And say goodbye* | *说再见* |
[40:48] | *To yesterday* | *告别昨天* |
[40:53] | *’Cause you’re never alone* | *因为你不会孤单* |
[40:57] | *And I will always be there* | *我永远在你身边* |
[41:02] | *You just carry on* | *继续走下去* |
[41:07] | *You will understand* | *你会发现* |
[41:11] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |
[41:16] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |
[41:20] | *You’ll be okay* | *你会好好的* |