时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ana and I are engaged. | 我和安娜订婚了 |
[00:01] | I want you to be my best man. | 希望你能当我的伴郎 |
[00:03] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我们来做笔交易 |
[00:04] | You don’t play video games, I don’t get high. | 你不玩电子游戏 我也不嗑药 |
[00:06] | Hey! I didn’t see you raised your skill tier last week. | 我都没发现你上周技能等级上升了 |
[00:08] | Does it really matter what I do when we aren’t together? | 我们不在一起时我做什么真的重要吗 |
[00:10] | It does if you lie about it. | 但是你撒谎了 |
[00:11] | I have some tax issues with the IRS. | 我跟国税局之间有些税务纠纷 |
[00:14] | Are we gonna lose our home? | 我们会失去我们的房子吗 |
[00:16] | I won’t go back to school. | 我不会回学校 |
[00:17] | I am 16. I can drop out! It is my life! | 我16岁了 我可以辍学 这是我的人生 |
[00:20] | Emma, you’re the one. | 艾玛 你是我的真命天女 |
[00:21] | She won’t marry me if I don’t finish school. | 我要是不念完书她就不嫁给我 |
[00:23] | High school friendships don’t last. | 高中友谊不会长久 |
[00:25] | Can I ask what happened between you and Tess? | 我能问你和特丝之间发生了什么事吗 |
[00:27] | It’s always bothered her. | 这一直都困扰着她 |
[00:37] | 我们能谈一下吗 一切都好 没什么需要谈的 | |
[00:39] | Well! If it isn’t the best man, himself. | 这不就是伴郎本人吗 |
[00:41] | Dad told me that he asked you. | 你爸爸跟我说他问过你了 |
[00:43] | You know, being best man comes with a lot of responsibility. | 成为伴郎的同时也意味着要承担许多责任 |
[00:47] | You’re gonna have to throw him a bachelor party. | 你得为他举办一个单身汉派对 |
[00:48] | Just don’t get strippers. It’s, like, so Neanderthal. | 但不要请脱衣舞女 那太粗俗了 |
[00:51] | Oh, and you’re probably gonna | 对了 你大概还得 |
[00:52] | have to throw an engagement party as well. | 为他举办一个订婚派对 |
[00:54] | What? I have to throw him an engagement party? Really? | 什么 我得为他举办订婚派对 真的吗 |
[00:57] | How am I gonna do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[00:58] | Throwing a party’s easy. | 办派对很简单 |
[01:00] | Just pick a theme and a place, and it basically plans itself. | 先选主题和场地 然后基本上顺其自然就好 |
[01:03] | Why don’t we have it here?! | 不如我们在这里举办派对吧 |
[01:06] | The theme could be, like, “Second Chances.” | 主题可以是”第二春” |
[01:08] | Uh, I-I don’t think that’s a theme | 我不认为迈克和安娜 |
[01:10] | that Mike and Ana would appreciate. | 会喜欢这个主题 |
[01:11] | And no offense, I’m not particularly interested | 别见怪 我对于为我的前夫举办 |
[01:13] | in throwing an engagement party for my ex-husband. | 订婚派对这种事并无热情 |
[01:18] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[01:27] | Uh, I just wanted to give you a heads up | 我只想提醒你一下 |
[01:28] | that Jesus won’t be able to work with you today | 黑素斯今天没空和你一起干活 |
[01:31] | He’s being assessed. I had to drop him off at the school. | 他要接受评估 我得在6点30分左右 |
[01:32] | – at about 6:30 AM. – It was brutal. | -送他到学校 -真残酷 |
[01:35] | Oh, wow. I mean, that’s– that’s good news, right? | 我意思是这是好消息 对吧 |
[01:38] | I mean, that he wants to go back. | 他愿意回学校了 |
[01:40] | Yeah, um, you and he talk about Emma? | 是啊 你和他有聊起过艾玛吗 |
[01:42] | L-lately? | 在近段时间 |
[01:44] | Yeah, sure, I mean, a little. | 当然了 稍微聊过 |
[01:46] | You know, made her a ring the other day. | 前几天他才为她打造了一枚戒指 |
[01:48] | A ring? | 戒指 |
[01:49] | Yeah, you know, cause they’re going steady or whatever. | 对 因为他们现在感情趋于稳定之类的 |
[01:51] | He wanted to give her something. | 他就想送她一个东西 |
[01:52] | So, he made a little wooden ring. | 所以他就打造了一枚小小的木制戒指 |
[01:55] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:58] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:04] | – Did she– – I guess Brandon didn’t say anything. | -她刚刚 -我猜布兰登什么也没说 |
[02:07] | Ah, good. | 那就好 |
[02:08] | The last thing I need is another reason to hate me. | 我最不想要的就是叠加别人恨自己的理由 |
[02:11] | Yeah! Yeah, me too. | 对 我也是 |
[02:13] | Uh, did you talk to Brandon? | 你跟布兰登谈过了吗 |
[02:15] | Yeah. He said he’s fine. | 谈过了 他说他没事 |
[02:17] | – Is he? – I hope so. | -是吗 -希望如此 |
[02:20] | Well, I have to take Mason to preschool. | 我得送梅森去幼儿园了 |
[02:23] | So… have a good one. | 祝你愉快 |
[02:28] | Come on, guys. We gotta go. | 大家快点 我们得出发了 |
[02:32] | Wow. When does that ever happen? | 这可真少见 |
[02:36] | Dude, feel free! | 孩子们 有事随时联系 |
[02:40] | Uh, listen, I know that we said we wouldn’t make a big deal | 虽然我们说过不会小题大做 |
[02:43] | about Jesus and Emma’s betrothment, | 只把黑素斯和艾玛的订婚看作儿戏 |
[02:46] | or whatever, but um… | 之类的 但 |
[02:49] | he– he gave her a ring. | 他 他送了戒指给艾玛 |
[02:50] | A ring?! | 戒指 |
[02:53] | What? An engagement ring? | 什么 订婚戒指 |
[02:55] | No, no, not an engagement ring. I don’t think. | 不 不是订婚戒指 我觉得不是 |
[02:57] | It’s– it’s a “Going together” Ring. | 应该是恋爱纪念戒指 |
[02:59] | It’s– it’s made of wood. | 是木制的 |
[03:01] | Are you sure that’s all it is? | 你确定没有发生其他的事吗 |
[03:02] | Because he told me the only reason he wanted to go back to school, | 因为他之前说他想回学校的唯一原因 |
[03:04] | is because Emma said she wouldn’t marry him unless he did. | 就是如果他不回去艾玛说就不会嫁给他 |
[03:07] | Yeah. I-I don’t– | 我不 |
[03:08] | I think it’s just, uh, you know, Jesus being Jesus. | 我觉得黑素斯还是黑素斯 |
[03:11] | I mean, Emma’s got a good head on her shoulders. | 而艾玛聪明上进 |
[03:13] | I don’t see her agreeing to something | 我不觉得她会同意 |
[03:15] | like that, right? | 那样的事 对吧 |
[03:19] | Hey! It– it’s Dean. | 我是迪恩 |
[03:21] | Uh, yeah! Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:25] | The gate was open. | 门没关 |
[03:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:28] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想告诉你们 |
[03:29] | that the trust documents are all ready. | 信托文件已经准备好了 |
[03:31] | And good news: I talked to your lender. | 好消息是我跟你们的贷款人谈过了 |
[03:33] | And since you’ve never missed a payment, | 由于你们一直准时支付贷款 |
[03:35] | they’re willing to take Lena’s dad | 他们愿意在不必另筹资金的情况下 |
[03:36] | off of the title without refinancing. | 剥夺莉娜爸爸的房产权 |
[03:40] | You wanna stop by after work? | 下班后你想顺道过去看看吗 |
[03:41] | I can explain everything. You wanna say 5:00? | 我可以替你解释一切问题 五点吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah. That sounds good. Thank you very much. | 好的 听起来不错 非常感谢 |
[03:46] | – Appreciate it. – Cool. | -我很感激 -好的 |
[03:47] | – See ya then. – All right, thanks! | -到时见 -没问题 谢谢 |
[03:52] | We’re taking my dad off the title? | 我们从删掉我爸的名字吗 |
[03:54] | I wanted to see what was possible | 我只是想在做出决定前 |
[03:55] | before I brought anything up. | 看看有哪些可行的办法 |
[03:56] | Listen, Lena, I-I’m just concerned. Okay? | 莉娜 我只是在担心 |
[04:00] | What– what if your dad has financial troubles again? | 如果你爸爸又陷入财务纠纷了怎么办 |
[04:02] | The trust only keeps us out of probate court if one of us dies. | 信托基金只有在我们中一人去世后才使我们免于 |
[04:06] | It doesn’t protect us from another lien. | 去遗嘱检验法庭 若再有扣押它无法保障利益 |
[04:08] | I just– I thought that maybe we could… | 我只是 觉得也许我们可以在今天晚饭时 |
[04:11] | talk to your parents about it tonight at dinner. | 和你的父母谈一下这件事 |
[04:15] | I don’t know. I don’t– I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不 我不知道 |
[04:17] | Let me… think about it. | 让我…好好想想 |
[05:05] | Wait– so you didn’t take the pictures? | 慢着 你并没有拍照片吗 |
[05:08] | It’s supposed to be a self-portrait. | 这应该是一张自拍 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I, um… | 对 我… |
[05:12] | I just… | 我只是… |
[05:13] | thought there was something more– | 觉得这些瞬间会有更多的 |
[05:16] | I don’t know, authentic? | 我不知道 真实性 |
[05:18] | About capturing these unaware moments. | 所拍下的无意识瞬间会更突显真实 |
[05:22] | So, I asked my family to help me. | 所以我让我的家人帮我 |
[05:25] | I mean, otherwise, I’m just so self-conscious. | 否则我就不是无意识状态下的了 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but that’s the point! | 但那就是重点 |
[05:29] | The whole idea behind self-portraiture | 藏在自拍背后的想法 |
[05:31] | is the expression of self-consciousness. | 就是自我意识的表达 |
[05:34] | I mean, look at the work of Frida Kahlo, | 看看弗里达·卡罗的作品 |
[05:35] | or Schiele, or even Cindy Sherman. | 或者席勒甚至辛蒂·雪曼的作品 |
[05:37] | I mean, they use their discomfort with themselves. | 他们会利用自身的不安感 |
[05:40] | I mean, I don’t think this piece even… | 我甚至不认为这件作品… |
[05:42] | knows what it wants to be. | 没能表达出其想要表达的意思 |
[05:44] | Because the artist doesn’t. | 因为摄影家没能做到 |
[05:47] | Casey… don’t be a dick. | 凯西 别招人嫌 |
[05:49] | Critique the work or keep your mouth shut. | 好好评论这幅作品 否则闭嘴 |
[05:50] | Okay, everybody. | 好吧 各位 |
[05:51] | Let’s keep our feedback constructive. | 让我们提出一些建设性的意见 |
[05:54] | We need to give Callie a chance to defend her work. | 我们要给凯丽一个为她作品辩护的机会 |
[05:58] | I don’t… | 我不需要 |
[05:58] | Well, in your admission interview, | 在你入学面试的时候 |
[06:00] | you’re gonna have to, so… | 你必须要 所以… |
[06:02] | think about it. | 好好想想 |
[06:11] | I called you, like, a million times. | 我都不知道给你打了多少个电话了 |
[06:13] | I know. I just– | 我知道 只是… |
[06:14] | I didn’t want to do this over the phone. | 我不想在电话里面谈 |
[06:15] | But I don’t think I can be with someone who’s gonna lie to me. | 我不能和对我撒谎的人在一起 |
[06:19] | I won’t do it again. I swear. | 我再也不会了 我发誓 |
[06:21] | Yeah, well, it’s not just that. | 好吧 其实不止这个 |
[06:24] | It’s… | 还有… |
[06:25] | Maybe this is dumb, | 或许这听起来很蠢 |
[06:26] | but it kinda feels like | 但是我觉得 |
[06:27] | some video game is more important than me. | 那些电动游戏比我重要 |
[06:31] | And I don’t think that’s the kind of boyfriend I want. | 我也不想要那样的男朋友 |
[06:34] | No, no, no. It’s– it’s not. | 不不不 不是那样 |
[06:37] | I… I promise. It’s– | 我…我保证 |
[06:39] | You’re the most important thing to me. | 对我来说你才是最重要的 |
[06:43] | Please. Just give me another chance. | 求你了 再给我一次机会吧 |
[06:45] | I won’t lie to you again. | 我再也不会对你撒谎了 |
[06:46] | I swear I’ll make time for us. | 我发誓我会为我们俩腾出时间的 |
[06:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:03] | Oh. Mariana let me in. | 玛丽安娜让我进来的 |
[07:08] | Um, Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[07:10] | I know we were gonna play this afternoon, | 我知道我们下午要直播打游戏 |
[07:12] | but is it okay if we do it tomorrow? | 但是我们改到明天行吗 |
[07:14] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:16] | Well, I… I just… | 我…只是… |
[07:19] | Noah and I haven’t seen each other in a while, | 诺亚和我好久都没见面了 |
[07:21] | and um… | 而且… |
[07:24] | It’s cool. Whatever. | 行 随你便了 |
[07:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | I’ll text you later. | 稍后给你发消息 |
[07:38] | I honestly don’t know where Dean went off to, | 说实话我都不知道迪恩跑哪去了 |
[07:40] | but he’ll be back soon. Please have a seat. | 但他一会儿就回来 请坐 |
[07:41] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:43] | Yeah. He– he said 5:00, right? | 他…他说的五点 是吗 |
[07:45] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:48] | So, do you still keep in touch with anyone from high school? | 你还和高中同学保持联系吗 |
[07:51] | No. Not really. | 没 并没有 |
[07:53] | Well, I– I see Tommy Hutchinson… | 但我有时候看见汤米·哈钦森 |
[07:55] | sometimes, since he’s on the force. | 因为他在执法部门 |
[08:01] | You? | 你呢 |
[08:03] | Oh, no. No, I um… | 我没有 我… |
[08:05] | I lost touch with everyone when I moved to the east coast. | 自从搬到东海岸 我就和大家失去联系了 |
[08:15] | Simon, that’s right. | 西蒙 对 |
[08:18] | So, Jesus is exhausted. | 黑素斯很累了 |
[08:19] | He’s been doing testing all day. | 他做了一整天测试 |
[08:21] | With his TBI, it’s just a lot for him. | 由于他有脑损伤 这对他来说挺不容易的 |
[08:23] | So, I told him he could go ahead and keep sleeping. | 所以我跟他说 他可以直接去休息了 |
[08:25] | – I hope it’s okay. – Of course, sweetheart. | -希望大家不介意 -当然不 亲爱的 |
[08:26] | Absolutely. | 绝对不介意 |
[08:28] | – Pass the asparagus, will ya? – Yeah. | -可以把芦笋递给我吗 -好的 |
[08:31] | So, Callie, I understand you’re taking college classes now. | 凯丽 据我所知你现在在修大学课程 |
[08:34] | It’s just, um, art class. | 只是美术课 |
[08:36] | Don’t say “Just.” Don’t diminish the importance of art. | 不要说”只是” 不要贬低美术的重要性 |
[08:40] | Um… Mom, | 妈妈 |
[08:42] | where’s that waterfall you told me about? | 你之前跟我说的瀑布在哪 |
[08:44] | Um, Aaron and I are gonna take a hike tomorrow. | 亚伦和我明天准备去远足 |
[08:47] | Oh, Cedar Creek. Yeah, it should be beautiful this time of year. | 在锡达溪 每年这个时候应该很漂亮 |
[08:49] | – I’ll give you directions after dinner. – Thank you. | -晚饭后我告诉你怎么去 -谢谢 |
[08:51] | Um, which reminds me. I need the car. | 你倒提醒了我 我需要车 |
[08:54] | No, I need the car. I have to work. | 不行 我需要开车去上班 |
[08:55] | Brandon… you don’t get first dibs | 布兰登 你并没有优先权 |
[08:57] | because you’re the oldest. | 因为你是最大的 |
[08:59] | No, I get first dibs because I’m going to work. | 不 我有优先权 因为我要去工作 |
[09:02] | Hey, Moms, we need another car. | 妈妈 我们还需要一辆车 |
[09:04] | We can’t afford another car. | 我们买不起车了 |
[09:05] | The only reason we have three cars | 我们能有三辆车 |
[09:07] | is because Grandpa Frank gave us the Prius. | 是因为祖父弗兰克给了我们那辆普锐斯 |
[09:09] | Y’all should count yourselves lucky | 你们能有辆车共享 |
[09:11] | that you have one car to share. | 应该觉得幸运才对 |
[09:13] | Pass the asparagus, would ya? | 能把芦笋递给我吗 |
[09:14] | I, uh, I already did, Grandpa. | 我已经递给您了 祖父 |
[09:16] | It’s right here. | 就在那儿 |
[09:17] | So you did. There it is. | 你已经递过来了 就在这儿 |
[09:19] | And how about you, young lady? | 你呢 年轻女士 |
[09:22] | You takin’ over the world now? | 你在主宰全世界吗 |
[09:23] | I’m trying, Grandpa. | 我正在努力 祖父 |
[09:26] | Any boys? | 有男朋友吗 |
[09:28] | – No. – Um, what about Logan? | -没有 -洛根呢 |
[09:30] | He’s the boy who moved in next door. | 那个新搬来的邻居 |
[09:34] | Yeah, no. Uh, we’re just friends. He has a girlfriend. | 并没有 我们只是朋友 他有女朋友了 |
[09:37] | Yeah. Well, when, uh… | 好吧 当… |
[09:38] | I met your grandmother, she had a boyfriend. | 当我遇到你祖母的时候 她也有男朋友 |
[09:41] | So, I became her friend, | 所以 我成了她的朋友 |
[09:43] | and then, when, uh, they broke up, | 然后 当他们分手的时候 |
[09:46] | she needed a shoulder to cry on. | 她需要一个可以依靠的人 |
[09:48] | And guess who was there? | 猜猜是谁在那儿 |
[09:51] | And guess who Logan’s mother is. | 猜猜洛根的妈妈是谁 |
[09:52] | Mom’s first girlfriend. | 妈妈的第一任女朋友 |
[09:54] | She was my first crush. | 她只是我第一个有好感的人 |
[09:56] | That was all. | 仅此而已 |
[09:57] | Trust me. My father saw to that. | 相信我 我父亲早就知道了 |
[09:59] | What does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[10:01] | Oh, nothing. Nothing. | 没什么 没什么 |
[10:02] | Just one night, my father | 就是有一晚 我父亲 |
[10:04] | caught Tess and me cuddling on the couch, | 发现我和特丝在沙发上拥抱 |
[10:06] | and, uh, so he sent me to church for “Counseling.” | 然后他就把我带到教堂进行”心理咨询” |
[10:13] | He did? That sucks. | 他真的那样做了 真糟糕 |
[10:17] | Well, that’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[10:18] | Water under the bridge. | 过去的事就让它过去吧 |
[10:21] | This um… | 这是 |
[10:24] | – This is– – Asparagus, Grandpa. | -这是… -芦笋 祖父 |
[10:25] | Yeah, asparagus. This– it’s delicious. | 对 芦笋 很美味 |
[10:33] | So, we’re uh… we’re putting the house into a trust. | 我们要把房子进行信托 |
[10:36] | Oh? | 真的吗 |
[10:38] | – Really? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[10:39] | Just, uh, to protect the kids. | 只是为了孩子们着想 |
[10:41] | Just in case anything happens. | 以免万一发生什么事 |
[10:44] | – Well, that’s smart. – Thank you. | -明智之举 -谢谢 |
[10:45] | Which, you know, got us to thinking that, uh… | 这让我们想到… |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:52] | Um, maybe later. | 晚点说吧 |
[10:58] | So… | 所以… |
[10:59] | what else is going on with this big, beautiful bustling family? | 在这个美丽又熙攘的大家庭里 还有啥事吗 |
[11:03] | Well… Jesus is engaged. | 还有…黑素斯订婚了 |
[11:15] | He’s only going back to school because of this girl? | 他回学校只是因为这个女孩 |
[11:17] | That’s absurd! | 太荒唐了 |
[11:19] | Mom, we need something! | 妈妈 我们需要些东西 |
[11:20] | Something that matters to him. | 那些对他来说重要的东西 |
[11:22] | You have something that matters to him. | 你们有对他来说重要的东西啊 |
[11:24] | The treehouse! | 树屋 |
[11:25] | Maybe Jesus needs to actually do something | 或许黑素斯需要做点什么 |
[11:28] | to earn the privilege of building it. | 去赢得建筑树屋的特权 |
[11:30] | Like getting an education. | 比如去接受教育 |
[11:31] | Mom, if we take away that treehouse, | 妈妈 如果我们把树屋夺走 |
[11:33] | he’s only going to think we’re punishing him, | 他只会觉得我们是在惩罚他 |
[11:34] | and then we will have a full-blown rebellion on our hands. | 场面就会一发不可收拾 |
[11:37] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[11:38] | If we use it as leverage, he’s gonna hate us forever. | 如果我们耍手段的话 他会恨我们的 |
[11:42] | Oh! Daddy’s asleep. | 爸爸睡着了 |
[11:45] | He had an early flight. He’s been… | 他乘的早班飞机 他… |
[11:48] | He’s been up since 4:30. | 他4点半到现在就没睡 |
[12:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:12] | How many songs do you think we need for a full set? | 你觉得出一套专辑要多少首歌 |
[12:15] | Uh… I don’t know. Like, maybe, ten or something like that. | 我不知道 大概 十首差不多 |
[12:19] | But, you know, we don’t have to write ’em all together either. | 我们不用每首都两个人一起 |
[12:21] | If you want, you can play, like, a solo or two if you want. | 如果你愿意 你也可以自己出一两首单曲 |
[12:29] | Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[12:33] | I caught Cort kissing Gabe last night. | 昨晚我看见科特亲了加布 |
[12:36] | Oh. Is that weird for you? | 你感觉奇怪吗 |
[12:39] | No. | 不 |
[12:40] | I mean, you know, it’s whatever. | 我是说 跟我有什么关系 |
[12:42] | I don’t know. I just worry about her. | 我不知道 就是有点担心她 |
[12:45] | She doesn’t have the best taste in men. | 她挑男人的品味向来不好 |
[12:47] | Her ex is a total douche. | 她前任就是个混蛋 |
[12:49] | Well, she picked you. | 你也是她前任之一 |
[13:02] | Honey, I know that it’s uncomfortable, | 亲爱的 我知道这让你很难办 |
[13:04] | but we really need to talk to your dad | 但是我们真的得跟你爸谈谈 |
[13:06] | about getting his name off the title. | 信托上不写他的名字 |
[13:07] | Right now? He’s sleeping! | 现在吗 他在睡觉 |
[13:10] | And thanks a lot for bringing it up at dinner, by the way. | 谢谢你在饭桌上就提起这个 |
[13:12] | -I told you I needed to think about it. -Hey, hey. | -我说过我还要考虑考虑 -好了好了 |
[13:15] | Then talk to your mom. | 那就跟你妈妈说 |
[13:16] | All right? Feel her out. See what she thinks. | 可以吗 探探她的底 看她是怎么想的 |
[13:26] | – Well, hello there. – Hello. | -帅小伙 -酷老头 |
[13:29] | You know, I was just thinking | 我刚才一直在想 |
[13:32] | about what you said about your dad. | 关于你父亲的那些话 |
[13:35] | You know, when you came out. | 在你出柜的时候 |
[13:39] | I’m so sorry Frank treated you that way. | 我很抱歉 弗兰克那样对你 |
[13:44] | You know, uh… | 你知道吗 |
[13:46] | when I found out Lena was gay, | 当我发现莉娜是同性恋的时候 |
[13:47] | all I wanted to do was to make sure she knew | 我只想让她知道 |
[13:50] | how much I still loved her. | 我有多爱她 |
[13:53] | You know. Took some getting used to. | 只是需要一个适应的过程 |
[13:56] | I mean, it was such a surprise. | 这件事太让人意外了 |
[13:59] | But uh… she’s my daughter. | 但她是我女儿 |
[14:05] | And I think of you as my daughter, too. | 我也把你看作自己的亲生女儿 |
[14:09] | And I’m so very proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[14:16] | So, Mom, uh… | 妈 |
[14:19] | there’s something we wanted to talk to you guys about. | 有点事想跟你们商量 |
[14:21] | Uh… about the house. | 关于房子的事 |
[14:27] | We just… | 我们 |
[14:30] | What I mean is… | 我想说的是 |
[14:31] | How are you guys doing financially? | 你们手头还宽裕吗 |
[14:34] | We’re fine, honey. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[14:37] | And I don’t want you to worry, | 我不想你担心 |
[14:38] | because I have taken over the finances | 现在我来管账 |
[14:39] | so there won’t be any more surprises. | 不会出什么问题的 |
[14:43] | But you know, I’m glad you– you brought this up. | 我很高兴你提到这个了 |
[14:46] | Your father and I have been talking about, well… | 你爸和我正好想谈谈关于 |
[14:49] | the money that he loaned you to buy the house. | 他借你买房子的钱 |
[14:52] | If we had that money in our account, | 如果我们账户里有这些钱 |
[14:54] | it would be accruing interest. | 利息就比较可观了 |
[14:56] | So, it only seems fair | 你和史戴菲报答我们一些东西 |
[14:57] | that you and Stef start paying us back something. | 也合情合理 |
[15:02] | Whatever you think works. | 随便什么都行 |
[15:05] | You– you want us to pay you interest… | 你 你想让我们把房子的贷款 |
[15:11] | on the loan for the house. | 付利息给你 |
[15:16] | It was a gift! | 那是送给我们的 |
[15:17] | It was never a loan. | 根本不是借的好吗 |
[15:20] | And– and now we’re supposed to pay interest on it?! | 现在我们还要开始付利息了 |
[15:22] | Great! | 太好了 |
[15:24] | Hey, well, then– then we’re just– | 好吧 那我们就 |
[15:25] | we’re gonna have to put your dad on the trust, then. | 我们就在信托上署你爸爸的名 |
[15:27] | Well, at least my mom’s taken over the finances, | 至少现在我妈在管帐 |
[15:30] | so we won’t have to worry about him being reckless. | 不用担心他乱花钱 |
[15:32] | I-I will– I will talk with Dean tomorrow. | 我明天再跟迪恩聊聊 |
[15:38] | I just hope I don’t end up in another | 我只希望不要再 |
[15:40] | awkward conversation with Tess. | 跟特丝尴尬地对话 |
[15:43] | I got stuck there for, like, half an hour today. | 今天我就杵在那 差不多一个小时 |
[15:45] | Absolutely nothing to talk about. | 根本没有话可聊 |
[15:46] | Why don’t you talk about what happened in high school? | 你为什么不说说你高中的事情 |
[15:49] | It’s clearly still bothering you. | 现在还让你这么烦心 |
[15:50] | Don’t want to rehash old high school BS. | 我不想再提高中那些烂事了 |
[15:53] | It’s just– I don’t– I– it’s ridiculous. | 我不想…往事不堪回首 |
[15:56] | I’m not gonna do it. | 我不想说了 |
[16:03] | Okay, pretty good arm there. | 臂力不错嘛 |
[16:06] | What? Is that a surprise? | 怎么 你吃惊吗 |
[16:07] | Don’t be sexist. | 别小瞧我们女生 |
[16:09] | So, is your girlfriend still mad at you? | 你女朋友还在生你的气吗 |
[16:12] | She’s still not talking to me. | 她还是不理我 |
[16:13] | Women, man. I mean… | 女人心 海底针 |
[16:15] | You take one selfie with a cute girl at a party, then bam. | 你跟一个妹子在派对上拍张照 正主就炸了 |
[16:18] | Shut down! | 就此没戏 |
[16:22] | I can, uh… | 我想我可以 |
[16:24] | help you with that. | 帮你一把 |
[16:26] | – You can? – Yeah, of course. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[16:29] | You just need a grand gesture. | 只需要你有一些大举动 |
[16:31] | Girls live for that stuff. | 女生专吃这一套 |
[16:32] | Okay…. but like what? | 好吧 比如说 |
[16:41] | So, uh, how are you? | 你 你还好吗 |
[16:45] | Fine. Everything’s fine. | 挺好的 |
[16:47] | You sure you’re still not mad at me | 你确定你没生我的气 |
[16:48] | about the whole P-SAC, free speech thing? | 关于和平团体 言论自由的事 |
[16:50] | No, no. It’s not that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[16:51] | Just, um… | 就是 |
[16:53] | I had, like, a lousy day yesterday. | 昨天过得很糟糕 |
[16:58] | Got, like, ripped apart over my self-portrait. | 关于我的自画像 简直头大 |
[17:04] | Someone said my piece didn’t know what it wanted to be, | 有人说我的作品根本不知道要表达什么 |
[17:06] | because I didn’t. | 因为我也不知道 |
[17:08] | Maybe they’re right. Um… | 也许他们是对的 |
[17:10] | You know, maybe… | 可能 |
[17:12] | I don’t have a voice as an artist. | 在艺术的领域我还没有发言权 |
[17:15] | Maybe I don’t have anything to say. | 我不知道要表达什么 |
[17:21] | Maybe I just rushed in to taking this class | 上这个课是急于 |
[17:24] | to prove something to my moms. | 向妈妈们证明什么 |
[17:26] | R-really? I don’t– | 真-真的吗 我不认为 |
[17:28] | I don’t wanna talk about this anymore. | 我不想再谈这个了 |
[17:30] | I mean, we’re on this beautiful hike. | 这里风景无限好 |
[17:33] | I just wanna enjoy the moment. | 咱们就好好享受吧 |
[17:38] | So, who should we get for our third player? | 我们该找谁做第三玩家 |
[17:40] | – We could do a rando, or… – Hey! | -我们可以随机… -你好 |
[17:43] | I, uh… I thought we were hanging out. | 我 我以为咱们要出去 |
[17:47] | Um, later. | 晚点 |
[17:49] | I-I thought we were hanging out later. | 我以为咱们是再晚点出去 |
[17:51] | – You said 1:00. – I-I swear I said 2:00. | -你说的1点 -不 我说的2点 |
[17:53] | So, what, I’m just supposed to | 所以我就该在这坐着 |
[17:55] | sit around and watch you make out or whatever? | 当你俩的电灯泡吗 |
[17:58] | Are you for real right now? | 你真的要这样吗 |
[17:59] | Taylor, no. That– that’s not what– | 泰勒不是的 不是这样的 |
[18:01] | I– Damn it, guys. | 我 该死 |
[18:03] | Why do you keep putting me in this terrible position? | 你们为什么要让我里外不是人呢 |
[18:05] | I mean, what am I supposed to do? | 我到底该怎么做 |
[18:07] | Well, you can ask Noah to leave for one thing, | 你可以让诺亚走 |
[18:10] | since I had to leave yesterday. | 因为昨天是我必须离开 |
[18:12] | Well, if you ask me to leave then I’m never coming back. | 如果你让我离开我就再也不会回来了 |
[18:16] | You know what? | 这样好了 |
[18:17] | You can both leave and never come back as far as I’m concerned. | 你们都可以走了 再也不用回来 |
[18:27] | How many times do we have to do this? | 还得做几次 |
[18:29] | About 20 times for each letter. | 每个字母20次 |
[18:31] | Twenty? | 20次 |
[18:32] | Do you want to win her back or not? | 你到底想不想赢回她的心 |
[18:34] | I’m not even sure this is gonna work. | 我都不确定这管不管用 |
[18:36] | Trust me, I know what girls want, so jump. | 相信我 我知道女孩想要什么 跳 |
[18:46] | Hello, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[18:47] | Hey, Grandma. | 外婆 |
[18:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[18:52] | My boyfriend and my best friend are both upstairs, | 我男朋友和闺蜜在楼上 |
[18:54] | and they won’t stop fighting over | 他们在到底谁应该和我在一起的问题上 |
[18:57] | who gets to spend time with me. | 吵个不停 |
[18:59] | Must be hard to be so wanted. | 这么被别人需要一定很难受吧 |
[19:04] | Come on, then. | 过来 |
[19:06] | Grandma? | 外婆 |
[19:07] | G-Grandma, what are you doing? | 外婆 你要干什么 |
[19:09] | Well, I had to leave yesterday, | 昨天是我必须走 |
[19:10] | so, it’s only fair that you leave this time. | 这次该你走了才公平 |
[19:12] | Okay, but he’s my boyfriend. | 但他是我的男朋友 |
[19:14] | So, I understand you’re having a scheduling challenge. | 我知道你们在日程安排上出现了问题 |
[19:17] | Now, I’ve seen many a friend through a divorce, | 我有很多朋友离过婚 |
[19:19] | and even seen a few custody battles in my day. | 还有很多争夺抚养权的 |
[19:21] | I’m not their child, Grandma. | 我不是他们的孩子 外婆 |
[19:23] | No, of course not, but I’ve learned | 你当然不是 |
[19:24] | that the only way to navigate this kind of problem | 但我知道解决这个问题的唯一办法 |
[19:27] | is to have a firm schedule in place. | 是制定一个严格的时间表 |
[19:29] | – Okay. – Now what I propose is this. | -好吧 -我认为应该这样 |
[19:33] | You get Monday, Wednesday and Friday of one week, | 你这周有周一 周三 周五 |
[19:35] | and Tuesday and Thursday of the next. | 下周是周二和周四 |
[19:37] | And you get the opposite. | 你正好相反 |
[19:38] | On Saturdays, | 周六 |
[19:39] | you all hang out together. | 你们都聚在一起 |
[19:42] | What about Sundays? | 周日呢 |
[19:43] | On Sundays, you rest, my boy. You’re going to need it. | 周日休息 宝贝 你需要休息的 |
[19:46] | Any questions, comments, concerns? | 有任何问题 意见和建议吗 |
[19:48] | No? Good. | 没有吗 很好 |
[20:03] | That’s pretty nice, huh? | 很不错 对吧 |
[20:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:08] | You know, when I was young, | 在我小的时候 |
[20:09] | I used to have dreams I could fly. | 我有飞翔的梦想 |
[20:13] | Like all the time. It was awesome. | 一直都有 非常酷 |
[20:15] | You could do anything, go anywhere. | 想干什么就干什么 想去哪就去哪 |
[20:18] | It was completely free. | 非常的自由 |
[20:21] | Now, when I have a flying dream… | 现在当我想要飞翔时 |
[20:23] | I’m usually always running away from something, | 是因为我想逃离某样东西 |
[20:25] | or someone is trying to hold me down. | 某些阻碍我的人 |
[20:30] | I’ve never had a dream like that. | 我从来没有过那样的梦 |
[20:31] | Well, at least not that I can remember. | 至少记忆中没有 |
[20:35] | What do you think’s trying to hold you down? In your dreams? | 是什么阻碍了你 在你的梦中 |
[20:40] | Well, you know what Carl Jung says. | 荣格说过 |
[20:43] | “Everyone in your dreams is you,” Right? | “你梦中的每个人都是你自己” 是吧 |
[20:57] | I don’t want to toot my own horn, | 不是我自夸 |
[20:58] | but I just may have negotiated | 我谈成了自戴维营协议之后 |
[20:59] | the greatest peace talks since Camp David. | 最伟大的和平谈判 |
[21:04] | Uh, where– where’s Daddy? | 老爸呢 |
[21:06] | He met an old friend for coffee. | 他和老朋友喝咖啡去了 |
[21:08] | He should be here anytime. | 他随时都能来 |
[21:11] | Um, so Dana, I guess, | 戴娜 |
[21:13] | I guess we need to talk about this, | 我们得谈谈 |
[21:15] | uh, this interest on the house. | 这个房子的产权问题 |
[21:16] | What exactly are you guys expecting? | 你们到底是怎么想的 |
[21:19] | Whatever you think is fair. | 只要你们认为是公正的就行 |
[21:22] | Okay, well, I-I don’t know. | 可是我并不知道 |
[21:24] | Seeing as we always thought that the money | 我们一直以为斯图尔特花在这个房子上的钱 |
[21:27] | Stewart put in the house was Lena’s early inheritance. | 是莉娜以前继承的遗产 |
[21:31] | It–it’s hard to say what’s fair. | 到底什么是公平的不好说 |
[21:34] | Stef, I wasn’t there, so I don’t know for sure | 史戴菲 我当时没在 |
[21:37] | the content of your conversation with Stewart, | 所以我不知道你和斯图尔特到底谈了什么 |
[21:38] | but I do know he considers it a loan. | 但我知道他是借给你们的 |
[21:42] | Okay, here’s how I know that that wasn’t the case, Dana. | 但我知道并不是这样的 戴娜 |
[21:45] | We wouldn’t have bought the house. | 我们不可能买这个房子的 |
[21:48] | We– we never could have afforded | 我们 我们根本不可能有能力 |
[21:49] | to pay back you and the bank, | 偿还你和银行的 |
[21:51] | and– and… | 而且 |
[21:53] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[21:54] | I, uh, I don’t think that Stewart’s memory is what it was. | 我认为斯图尔特当时并不是那么说的 |
[21:57] | – Stef. – What exactly are you implying? | -史戴菲 -你到底想说什么 |
[22:02] | Nothing. How– how about this? | 没什么 这样怎么样 |
[22:05] | How about… | 我们 |
[22:08] | How about we, uh, we draw up something with a lawyer? | 我们和律师起草一份协议 |
[22:11] | To arrange for a repayment plan. | 弄一个还款计划 |
[22:13] | Interest for now, | 暂时有产权 |
[22:15] | and when we sell, the loan in full. | 卖了的时候 全部贷款 |
[22:17] | In exchange… | 作为交换 |
[22:21] | we would like to take Stewart off the title. | 我们想去掉斯图尔特的名字 |
[22:25] | Dana, we cannot risk another lien. | 戴娜 我们不能再拿扣押权冒险了 |
[22:30] | Well… | 这个吗 |
[22:31] | um, I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[22:36] | I have to discuss this with your father. | 我得和你爸商量一下 |
[22:39] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[22:42] | Hi. Where are the kids? | 孩子们呢 |
[22:44] | Come out! I wanna show you something. | 快出来 我想给你们看样东西 |
[22:50] | What do ya think? | 怎么样 |
[22:51] | I got it for the kids | 我给孩子们买的 |
[22:53] | so that they wouldn’t have to bicker all the time. | 这样他们就不用总是拌嘴了 |
[22:55] | You got us a car?! | 你给我们买车了 |
[22:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:00] | Daddy, we can’t accept this. | 老爸 我们不能要 |
[23:02] | Why not? You took a car from Frank. | 这有什么 你们从弗兰克那里都拿了车 |
[23:04] | Because we can’t afford to pay for it. | 那是因为我们不能付得起 |
[23:06] | We’re barely making ends meet as it is. | 我们现在都快入不敷出了 |
[23:08] | Oh, don’t worry. I’m making good money. | 别担心 我挣得多 |
[23:10] | And that bonus is coming in. | 还有津贴 |
[23:12] | No, it’s not. | 不 没有了 |
[23:15] | You’re retired, love. | 你已经退休了 亲爱的 |
[23:36] | Wow. I– You– | 我 你 |
[23:39] | Your mom was right. This is… | 你妈说得对 这真是 |
[23:42] | about the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen. | 我所见过最漂亮的地方 |
[23:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[23:56] | – Wait. Are you serious? – Uh-huh. Oh, yeah. | -你是认真的吗 -当然 |
[23:59] | – You really wanna do this? – Yeah. | -你真想这样 -对啊 |
[24:02] | I… | 我 |
[24:06] | It just looks a little… | 只是感觉有点 |
[24:08] | – Cold. No, I– – Amazing? | -冷 不 我 -棒极了 |
[24:17] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[24:20] | Yeah. | 好 |
[24:23] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[24:24] | – It’s cold! – Okay. I’m coming. | -很冷 -好 我就来 |
[24:48] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[24:59] | We need to get Stewart’s name off the title. | 我们得把斯图尔特的名字去掉 |
[25:01] | We’ll sign whatever you need. | 你们想让我们签什么都可以 |
[25:05] | We can– | 我们可以 |
[25:08] | We– we can pay back the money with interest. | 我们可以用利息还 |
[25:10] | No. You shouldn’t have to do that. | 不 你们不用这样 |
[25:14] | Knowing my husband, | 我了解我的丈夫 |
[25:15] | I’m sure that, at the very least, | 我敢保证 至少 |
[25:18] | things were vague. | 事情还不确定 |
[25:20] | Still. You’re– you’re probably gonna need money. | 但是你…你很可能会需要钱 |
[25:23] | You know, for care, for him. | 用于护理 用来照顾他 |
[25:26] | We– Please. We want to help. Please let us. | 我们想要帮忙 拜托你答应吧 |
[25:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[25:43] | How long has this been going on, Mom? | 这事有多久了 妈妈 |
[25:48] | About a year or so. | 大概一年多 |
[25:53] | There’s just some things | 只是有一些事 |
[25:54] | you don’t want to talk about, you know. | 你不想提起 |
[25:56] | Just… | 但… |
[25:58] | doesn’t make them go away. | 它们还是挥之不去 |
[26:05] | I am so not ready for this. | 我还完全没有准备好 |
[26:10] | I’m not ready to lose him. | 准备好失去他 |
[26:25] | They came to get the car? | 他们来把车开走吗 |
[26:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:29] | – Sorry we couldn’t keep it, Dad. – Yeah. | -很遗憾我们没能把车留下 -是啊 |
[26:32] | Come, sit. | 过来坐 |
[26:34] | Something’s been bothering me. | 有件事一直让我很烦恼 |
[26:38] | You remember when you came out, | 你记得当你离家时 |
[26:41] | and I said, “I still love you.” | 我说”我依然爱你” |
[26:43] | – Yeah? – Yeah, that was terrible. | -是吗 -对 真糟糕 |
[26:44] | That was a terrible thing to say. | 我这样说很糟糕 |
[26:47] | – But– – Well, I mean… | -但是…-我的意思是… |
[26:49] | “Still love you.” What is that? | “依然爱你” 这算什么 |
[26:51] | I still love you in spite of the fact you’re gay? | 表示即使你是同性恋我还是爱你的意思吗 |
[26:54] | What– That’s just wrong. | 这是不对的 |
[26:58] | I mean, my love for you has never changed. | 我对你的爱从未改变过 |
[27:02] | Not one bit. | 一分一毫 |
[27:04] | And what I should’ve said was, | 我本该对你说 |
[27:06] | “I’m very proud you know who you are. | “我为你能认清自己感到骄傲 |
[27:09] | And I can’t wait to meet the person | “而且我等不及想见见 |
[27:11] | you choose to share your life with.” | “你选择共度余生的这个人” |
[27:17] | You remember when I was little? | 你还记得我儿时的日子吗 |
[27:19] | How you would– how you would sit and watch cartoons with me? | 你愿意坐下来陪我一起看动画片 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:24] | Every morning. No matter how badly you needed to get to work. | 每天早上 无论你多着急赶去上班 |
[27:28] | That was our time. | 那是我们的时光 |
[27:30] | And now that I have, uh, a job, | 现在我有了工作 |
[27:32] | and I have kids of my own… | 也有了自己的孩子 |
[27:34] | I can’t help but think how hard that must have been. | 我忍不住会想做到这一点有多困难 |
[27:38] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[27:42] | And you know, for just… | 为了… |
[27:44] | being a really good dad. | 你给了我一个很棒的爸爸 |
[27:59] | Whoa. Come on. | 拜托 |
[28:01] | You should be more careful with these. | 你该小心点放置这些东西 |
[28:03] | Someone could get hurt, like Mason. | 有人可能会因此受伤 比如梅森 |
[28:05] | Sorry. Listen. | 抱歉 听着 |
[28:08] | About the other night, I… | 关于那晚的事 我… |
[28:10] | I mean, I-I didn’t know you still had feelings for Cort. | 我不知道你对科特还有感觉 |
[28:12] | No, I don’t, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[28:13] | It’s not that, okay? I just– | 跟那个无关好吗 我只是… |
[28:16] | And be more careful, | 你得小心点 |
[28:17] | or otherwise Mason’s gonna end up | 否则梅森最后会像黑素斯那样 |
[28:18] | with a nail in his head like Jesus. | 被钉子伤了脑袋 |
[28:21] | It’s dangerous with all this shit lying around here. | 这些鬼东西摆了一地 真的很危险 |
[28:25] | – What’s going on? – Nothing. | -怎么回事 -没什么 |
[28:26] | Seems that Brandon here is a little mad. | 看来布兰登有点生气 |
[28:28] | What? No! I told you! | 什么 不 我说过了 |
[28:29] | I’m fine! It’s fine! Okay? | 我很好 没问题 好吗 |
[28:31] | It’s whatever. Cortney, do whatever you want. | 随便吧 科特尼 你想做什么就去做 |
[28:33] | Fall in love, get married, have another baby. | 恋爱 结婚 再生个小孩 |
[28:35] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[28:44] | So, you really think you don’t know who you are? | 你真的认为你不了解自己是谁吗 |
[28:49] | Because I don’t, like, at all. | 因为我就一点都不了解自己 |
[28:52] | I see someone who… | 我看见有些人… |
[28:54] | ferociously knows who she is, | 很明确地知道自己是谁 |
[28:56] | and what she believes. | 以及自己的信仰 |
[28:57] | I mean, seriously. Think about it. | 说真的 好好想想 |
[28:59] | When you’re fighting for someone else, like Kyle. | 当你在为他人而战时 比如凯尔 |
[29:03] | I mean, you never waver. | 你从不动摇 |
[29:06] | So, why can’t you find that belief in yourself? | 你为什么不能找到自己的信仰呢 |
[29:11] | Um, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:15] | I’m not like you. You’re so sure of yourself. | 我不像你 你对自己很坚定 |
[29:19] | I just keep thinking that I should know everything. | 我一直在想自己应该知道所有答案 |
[29:21] | Who I am, what I want, what life’s supposed to be like, | 关于我是谁 我想要什么 生活应该什么样 |
[29:23] | and it’s just making me crazy that I don’t. | 而我却一头雾水 这让我很抓狂 |
[29:25] | And so, when someone doubts me, I just crumble. | 当有人质疑我时 我会有点崩溃 |
[29:32] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[29:33] | But the truth is… | 但事实上… |
[29:37] | no one knows the entirety of who they are. | 没人能了解自己的全部 |
[29:40] | And if they say they do, | 如果他们这样说 |
[29:43] | they’re either lying | 要么是在撒谎 |
[29:44] | or really, really lame. | 要么就真的站不住脚 |
[29:58] | I guess… | 我想… |
[30:00] | all I need to know today is… | 今天我得知道的是… |
[30:04] | who I am and what I want right now. | 我是谁和我现在想要什么 |
[30:18] | What I want right now is this. | 我现在想要的就是这个 |
[30:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[30:33] | Maybe we should go back to your place. | 或许我们该回你家去 |
[30:45] | You make me fly, baby. | 你让我感到幸福 宝贝 |
[30:47] | You’re the only one for me. | 你就是我的唯一 |
[30:49] | That looks pretty cool. | 看起来好酷 |
[30:50] | Told ya. Upload that to your Insta, | 我就说 上传到你的图享网 |
[30:53] | and she’ll be calling you before she even finishes watching it. | 她还没看完就会打电话给你了 |
[30:55] | Trust. | 相信我 |
[31:03] | I was coming out here to say sorry. | 我来说声对不起 |
[31:04] | Please don’t go. | 求你别走 |
[31:06] | I should. It’s for the best. | 我该走 这样最好 |
[31:08] | Your family’s been more than generous. | 你们家待人太大方了 |
[31:09] | Cort, your place isn’t ready till next week. | 科特 你的公寓下周才能住进去 |
[31:13] | Look, the truth is, I… | 听我说 其实我… |
[31:15] | I was caught off-guard seeing you with Gabe. | 那天看见你和加布在一起我有些猝不及防 |
[31:17] | Okay? I didn’t know what to think or how to feel. | 我不知道我该怎么想 该抱着怎样的心情 |
[31:21] | I still don’t. I– | 我现在还是不知道 我… |
[31:24] | You know, I get it. | 我懂 |
[31:26] | Seeing you with Grace was definitely weird for me, too. | 看见你和格蕾丝在一起也让我感觉怪怪的 |
[31:30] | And I started freaking out about it, and then I realized, | 我刚开始被自己吓到 后来我意识到 |
[31:33] | isn’t that just normal? | 这不是很正常吗 |
[31:36] | To feel a little bit jealous when your ex moves on? | 当看到前任往前走 自己感到一丝嫉妒 |
[31:40] | Really, does it have to mean anything more than that? | 真的 除非这个还能有别的意思吗 |
[31:43] | It’s not like it means you and I want to get back together. | 这并不意味着我们想复合 |
[31:48] | Right? Or that we should? | 对吧 也不代表我们应该复合 |
[31:51] | What I finally figured out is… | 我最后终于明白… |
[31:55] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只是希望你能幸福 |
[31:58] | Well, me– me too. | 我也是 |
[32:00] | I mean it. | 真心的 |
[32:02] | You should… kiss whoever you want. | 你应该…和任何喜欢的人接吻 |
[32:08] | But I do think I have to go. | 但我真的认为我该走了 |
[32:11] | Honestly, I shouldn’t be kissing anyone right now. | 老实说 我现在不该吻任何人 |
[32:15] | I should be focused on my kid, | 我应该专注于我的孩子 |
[32:17] | and being a good mom, | 做一个好妈妈 |
[32:19] | and getting my life together. | 让生活继续 |
[32:24] | But thank you. | 但是谢谢你 |
[32:27] | Really, for everything. | 真的 谢谢你做的一切 |
[32:31] | You’re a good man, Brandon Foster. | 你是一个好人 布兰登·福斯特 |
[32:43] | – Found ’em! – Oh, well, looks like the time has come. | -找到了 -看来时候到了 |
[32:47] | – I love you, Dad. – I love you too, sweet pea. | -我爱你 爸爸 -我也爱你 宝贝 |
[32:50] | See you soon, okay? | 咱回头见 好吗 |
[32:51] | We’ll watch some cartoons for old times’ sake. | 我们再一起看动画片 重温旧日时光 |
[33:03] | Here. Take these. | 拿上这个 |
[33:09] | Is Grandpa all right? | 外公没事吧 |
[33:12] | We don’t know, love. | 还不知道 亲爱的 |
[33:13] | But we’re gonna find out, all right? | 但我们会知道的 好吗 |
[33:23] | You just never think it’s gonna happen to your parents, you know. | 你永远不知道你的父母会发生什么 |
[33:43] | So, we didn’t, um, just drift apart in high school, | 高中的时候我并没有疏远你 |
[33:46] | and I didn’t dump you because I– I got new friends. | 也没有因为新交了朋友就抛弃你 |
[33:50] | Um, I… | 我 |
[33:52] | I had feelings for you. Romantic feelings. | 我对你有感觉 是爱的感觉 |
[33:56] | And I don’t know if you remember this, | 我不知道你还记不记得 |
[33:58] | um, maybe you do, maybe you don’t. | 可能记得 可能不记得 |
[33:59] | That time that my father caught us | 我爸看见咱们 |
[34:03] | cuddling on the couch. | 在沙发上挤一块睡 |
[34:05] | Do you– yeah? | 你记得吗 |
[34:08] | Well, he sent me to our church. | 他把我送到教堂 |
[34:11] | Talked to the youth minister. | 告诉青年牧师 |
[34:14] | Get my head on straight, so to speak. | 可以说 让我头脑清醒 |
[34:15] | And um, after that, | 然后 |
[34:18] | maybe I was just embarrassed and ashamed. | 也许我是为自己感到太过羞耻 |
[34:23] | I didn’t know what else to do, but to distance myself. | 不知道该做什么 就让自己与世界隔绝 |
[34:27] | Okay, if you had those feelings back in high school, | 如果你在高中就有这种感觉 |
[34:32] | why did you marry Mike? | 为什么还要跟麦克结婚 |
[34:35] | I guess because I thought I was supposed to. | 可能觉得我应该这样做吧 |
[34:39] | And you know, I’m happy with the way things are now, | 现在的状态我很满足了 |
[34:41] | but I-I know that I caused Mike a lot of pain. | 但我知道我深深地伤害了麦克 |
[34:45] | And I-I’m afraid that I hurt you too, | 我也怕伤到你 |
[34:48] | and for that I want to apologize. | 我要向你道歉 |
[34:53] | I was. | 我曾经被伤到了 |
[34:55] | I was hurt when you suddenly cut me out. | 当你突然离开我的时候 |
[34:59] | But you know what, it was a long time ago. | 但那已经是陈年旧事了 |
[35:01] | And honestly, it wasn’t that big a deal. | 说实话也不是什么大事 |
[35:03] | I mean, it’s not like I had those feelings for you, so, you know. | 我是说 我对你没有那种意思 |
[35:07] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[35:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[35:47] | – Wait. – Is everything okay? | -等一下 -没事吧 |
[35:48] | Yeah. Just one second. | 没事 等我一下 |
[36:31] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[36:33] | So, um, I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[36:36] | You should, uh, you should | 你应该 |
[36:37] | throw your dad’s engagement party here. | 在这里办你爸的订婚派对 |
[36:41] | Really? Um, I mean, are you sure about that? | 真的吗 你确定 |
[36:45] | Yeah, I’m happy he’s found someone. | 我确定 很高兴他终于找到了那个她 |
[36:48] | And it’s the least I can do. | 至少我还能做到这个 |
[36:58] | No, no, no. Whenever you call me, | 不不不 每次你打给我 |
[36:59] | we always get into a fight. | 咱们就吵架 |
[37:00] | That’s why I never wanna answer your phone calls. | 所以我不想接你的电话 |
[37:03] | No! No, I’m fine. | 不 我没事 |
[37:05] | No, you do not need to come to– | 不 不需要你过来 |
[37:07] | Hold on, let me call you back. Someone’s at my door. | 等一下我打给你 现在有人敲门 |
[37:16] | Uh, everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:18] | Yeah, just my mom doing her overprotective thing again. | 没事 就是我妈又在过分保护我 |
[37:21] | Uh, what are you doing here? | 你过来干嘛 |
[37:23] | Uh, nothing, nothing. I just, you know, | 没什么 我就是 |
[37:27] | thought of you and wanted to give you this. | 想你了 想把这个给你 |
[37:37] | Choc-olatte! This is my favorite. | 巧克力 我的最爱 |
[37:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | So, it worked. | 那个起作用了 |
[37:51] | – It did? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[37:52] | I just got off the phone with her. | 我刚跟她通完电话 |
[37:53] | She was, like, totally crying. | 她感动得痛哭流涕 |
[37:54] | Oh my God, yay! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[37:57] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:59] | You’re a good friend. | 你这个朋友太赞了 |
[38:02] | Uh, so listen… | 等一下 |
[38:04] | do you have any plans next Saturday? | 下周六你有空吗 |
[38:07] | It’s prom, and I’m going with a group of friends, and… | 有个舞会我会跟朋友们一起去 |
[38:11] | I was thinking, you know, | 我在想 |
[38:12] | since you don’t really know that many people, | 你也不认识什么朋友 |
[38:13] | maybe you’d wanna come with us? | 或许你想跟我们一起去 |
[38:15] | Yeah, that sounds great, | 好啊 太棒了 |
[38:17] | but, um, Olivia’s actually here that weekend. | 但是 奥利维亚下周末过来 |
[38:20] | So, maybe, we could, like, all go? | 所以 我们能不能一起去 |
[38:25] | Yeah! I do think… | 好啊 |
[38:28] | – we could all go. – Yeah? | -大家一起去 -真的吗 |
[38:30] | Yeah, that’d be fun. | 真的 那会很有趣的 |
[38:31] | Sweet! All right, see ya. | 赞 回见 |
[38:50] | 奥利维亚 我知道你想干嘛 贱人 离我男人远一点 不然打到你满地找牙 | |
[39:07] | Wha–? | 什– |
[39:09] | Oh my– | 天– |
[39:18] | Oh my god! You’re never gonna believe this. | 天呐 你不会相信这个的 |
[39:20] | We just got an invite from this new game: | 我们刚收到这个新游戏的邀请 |
[39:22] | “Eminent Power.” | “卓越权力” |
[39:23] | They want us to be, like, ambassadors, or influencers, | 他想让我们去做游戏大使 或者网红 |
[39:26] | or whatever for them. | 随便什么都行 |
[39:27] | They saw our videos | 他看了咱们的视频 |
[39:29] | and they want to pay us to play the game. | 愿意出钱让咱们去玩他们的游戏 |
[39:31] | So– so what do we have to do? | 所以我们现在该做什么 |
[39:32] | Uh, it says, uh, | 上面说 |
[39:34] | uh, I just, I’m supposed to call them if we’re interested. | 如果感兴趣的话可以打给他们 |
[39:36] | And– and we are right? We’re– | 我们是的 对吧 |
[39:38] | Um, yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:39] | O-Okay. Okay, let me call them, | 好的 我现在就打电话 |
[39:42] | and then I– I’ll call you back. | 然后我再打给你 |
[39:51] | – Wade Richards. – Uh, yeah, uh, yeah! | -韦德·理查兹 -你-你好 |
[39:53] | My name is Jude Adams-Foster. | 我是裘德·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[39:55] | I got an email asking if we want to be ambassadors for you guys, | 我收到了你们游戏大使的邀请邮件 |
[39:58] | and the answer is yes. Duh! | 我们接受你的邀请 |
[40:01] | Uh, “We” Who? | 你们? 还有谁 |
[40:03] | Uh, me and my friend, Taylor. | 我和我朋友 泰勒 |
[40:05] | GIRLandGAYGUY. That– that’s us. | 我们是一个组合 女孩基友联盟 |
[40:07] | Oh, yeah. | 对的 |
[40:08] | Uh, your friend is great. | 你朋友很棒 |
[40:10] | Uh, but this– this doesn’t apply to her. | 但是我们没有邀请她 |
[40:13] | We already have plenty of girl gamers, | 我们不缺女玩家 |
[40:14] | we’re just looking for some gaymers. | 只是要找一些男同的玩家 |
[40:16] | You know, “G-a-y mers.” | “基”玩家 |
[40:19] | Wait, you didn’t tell your friend, did you? | 等等 你不会告诉你朋友了吧 |
[40:23] | Does anybody have any questions, | 还有问题吗 |
[40:25] | or anything they’d like to share? | 或者有什么想说的 |
[40:28] | Yeah, | 我有 |
[40:31] | I just, uh, wanted to say… | 我只是想说 |
[40:34] | sorry if I seemed a little defensive the other day. | 抱歉那天有点过分了 |
[40:40] | See, here’s the thing. I was a foster kid. | 事情是这样的 我是被领养的 |
[40:43] | So, I’ve been so many different girls, | 被许多不同的家庭领养过 |
[40:46] | and been in so many different homes. | 每一面的我都不一样 |
[40:50] | And the truth is, I… | 事实是 |
[40:53] | don’t know who I am. | 我不知道自己是什么样的人 |
[40:56] | But I’m okay with that. | 但是没关系 |
[41:00] | So, this self-portrait, my self-portrait, | 所以 那幅我的自画像 |
[41:04] | it’s exactly right. | 就是正确的 |
[41:06] | It’s exactly how I see myself now. | 那就是我现在如何看我自己的 |
[41:10] | So I think it’s the perfect piece | 所以我觉得把它放到我的作品集里 |
[41:12] | to put in my portfolio. | 再正确不过了 |