时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | The board is voting next week. | 董事会下周投票 |
[00:06] | – How close are we? – We’d only need | -胜算多大 -只要再说服 |
[00:08] | to turn one more board member to save the school. | 一位董事就能保住学校 |
[00:10] | I heard back from the people at Eminent Power. | “卓越权力”给了我消息 |
[00:12] | They only want me. | 他们只想要我 |
[00:13] | I told them I won’t do it without you. | 但我说他们不要你我也就不去 |
[00:14] | Well, I’m not gonna drop outta school. | 我不会辍学了 |
[00:16] | – You will probably get a… – A para-professional. | -可能会给你一位 -专业辅助人员 |
[00:18] | It’s an educational aide. | 学习助理 |
[00:20] | – Are you drunk? – Mostly high. | -你是喝醉了吗 -主要是嗑嗨了 |
[00:22] | I’ve been meaning to talk to you. | 我一直想跟你聊聊的 |
[00:23] | I got a text from Nick. | 我收到了尼克的短信 |
[00:25] | He told me that he can help us save Anchor Beach. | 说他可以帮我们拯救锚滩 |
[00:27] | I did have those feelings for you. | 我对你确实有那方面的情感 |
[00:30] | What if I’m gay? | 如果我是同性恋呢 |
[00:32] | You used to do that all the time when we were married. | 我们还是夫妻的时候 你总是这样做 |
[00:34] | You’d forget to breathe. It used to scare the bejesus out of me. | 你忘记呼吸 总是吓我个半死 |
[00:36] | There is a new treatment we offer here | 我们这里的一种治疗 |
[00:38] | for recurrent adolescent leukemia. | 对反复青少年白血病很有疗效 |
[00:40] | I wanna do it. | 我想参加 |
[00:41] | We need to take a big step back. | 我觉得我们应该倒退 一大步 |
[00:44] | Ximena can’t leave until her DACA is sorted out. | 西门娜的DACA没过就还不能走 |
[00:46] | – Have you found Poppy? – We’re fostering her. | -你找到波比了吗 -她寄养在了我们家 |
[00:52] | Everybody is home for dinner tonight, yes? | 今晚大家都回家吃饭吧 |
[00:55] | Um, I should be. | 嗯 应该吧 |
[00:57] | Uh, I’m taking Poppy to her house | 我带波比去她家 |
[00:58] | to get some more clothes and stuff for Ximena, | 给西门娜拿衣服和日用品 |
[01:00] | but we won’t be that long. | 应该用不了多久 |
[01:02] | Any news on her DACA status? | 她的暂缓遣返有消息了吗 |
[01:04] | – Not yet. – What about their parents? | -还没有 -那她爸妈呢 |
[01:07] | No, I still don’t know where they’re being detained. | 我还是不知道他们被扣留在哪里 |
[01:09] | How can they do that to people? | 他们怎么能对别人做那种事呢 |
[01:11] | Hey, B? | 小布 |
[01:13] | How’s Grace doing? | 格蕾丝怎么样了 |
[01:16] | Uh, good, yeah. She’s going home today. | 挺好的 她今晚回家 |
[01:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:19] | When they putting her T-cells back in? | 他们什么时候把她的T细胞放回去呢 |
[01:21] | Uh, I guess it takes the lab a few weeks to, like, recode them. | 实验室可能还要几个星期重建T细胞 |
[01:25] | And then what do they do? | 接下来怎么做呢 |
[01:26] | Uh, they’re supposed to attack the cancer cells, | T细胞应该就能攻击癌细胞 |
[01:28] | and kill them. | 杀掉它们 |
[01:30] | – So she’ll be cured? – Hopefully. | -她的病就治好了吗 -但愿吧 |
[01:38] | Your para, David, will meet you in homeroom. | 你的辅助人员大卫会到年纪教室和你见面 |
[01:41] | Uh, Poppy, you’re going to be in Jesus’ class | 波比 你去黑素斯的班 |
[01:43] | and he’ll show you the way, okay? | 他会告诉你怎么走 好吗 |
[01:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:45] | And I’ll walk you to the rest of your classes. | 然后我带你到你其他的班上去 |
[01:47] | What am I supposed to tell people when they– | 他们问我跟着我的人是谁… |
[01:48] | they ask me who this guy is that’s following me? | 我该怎么回答呢 |
[01:51] | Honey, you’re gonna tell them that he’s an in-class aide | 亲爱的 你就说他是帮你 |
[01:53] | who’s there to help you catch up on everything you’ve missed. | 赶上课程进度的辅助人员 |
[01:56] | Listen, a positive attitude is gonna go a long way | 积极的态度可以 |
[01:59] | to helping you here, okay? | 让你受益终生 知道吗 |
[02:00] | You have to manage your frustrations | 你得控制你的消极情绪 |
[02:02] | – so you won’t have another– – Outburst. | -才能避免再次… -情绪失控 |
[02:03] | Yeah, Mama, I know. You already told me. | 知道了 妈妈 你已经说过一遍了 |
[02:05] | Okay, don’t forget to write things down. | 好 别忘了记笔记 |
[02:08] | – Your short term memory– – Sucks. | -你的短期记忆… -很烂 |
[02:09] | -I know. -Honey, it doesn’t suck. | -我知道 -亲爱的 不是烂 |
[02:12] | – It does. – You just– you’re just recovering. | -确实烂 -你只是在恢复阶段 |
[02:16] | And don’t worry, all your teachers know what to expect. | 别担心 你的老师都不会为难你的 |
[02:21] | Poppy? | 波比 |
[02:22] | – How are you feeling? – Uh, fine, thanks. | -感觉还好吗 -还好 谢谢 |
[02:26] | I know it’s nerve-wracking going to a new school, | 去新学校难免会有些紧张 |
[02:28] | but I hope you understand that the logistics of getting you | 但希望你理解一下 以前每天早上 |
[02:30] | to and from your old school every morning, | 载你去那个学校来回车程 |
[02:32] | it was just a little tricky. | 太周折了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, no, it’s– it’s cool. | 嗯 没事的 |
[02:35] | I’m, uh, excited to start school on the beach. | 我很期待去锚滩上学 |
[02:38] | Wait, does this mean that she can vote “No” | 等等 这是不是意味着她可以给 |
[02:40] | on Anchor Beach Academy? | 锚滩私立中学投”反对”票呢 |
[02:42] | I don’t see why not. | 有何不可呢 |
[02:45] | Not that I’m worried about Drew or anything. | 我不是担心德鲁什么的 |
[02:47] | He can put up all the professionally printed posters he wants. | 他可以贴所有他想贴的各种海报 |
[02:50] | I’ve barely heard of anyone who wants ABCC to go private. | 但我没听说任何人想要把锚滩转成私立 |
[02:53] | It’s cool they’re actually letting the kids get a vote. | 他们让学生投票这一点还是不错的 |
[02:55] | Yeah. All we need is one more board member and we win. | 嗯 我们只需要再多一名董事就赢了 |
[02:59] | What’s up with Monica Davis, Mama? | 莫妮卡·戴维斯什么情况 妈妈 |
[03:00] | She still hasn’t decided, but don’t worry. | 她还没想好 但别担心 |
[03:04] | I’m working her. | 我来搞定她 |
[03:09] | Whoa! Uh, it doesn’t look like Drew put that one up. | 这看来不是德鲁贴的 |
[03:12] | Okay, so a few misguided souls are willing | 有一些误入歧途的人想要因为游泳池 |
[03:14] | to betray their classmates for a swimming pool. | 背叛他们的同学 |
[03:16] | Big deal. | 真不简单呢 |
[03:23] | Here we are! | 我们到啦 |
[03:26] | Oh! And here you are. | 你们到啦 |
[03:28] | Aw! Locker buddies. | 你们的储物柜 |
[03:37] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:39] | Come on now, these are the middle school lockers. | 拜托 这些是初中生的柜子 |
[03:41] | I’m sure that’s all that was open. | 能开的柜子就这儿有了 |
[03:42] | You’ll be with us senior year. | 到高三就能跟我们一样啦 |
[03:45] | This is ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[03:48] | – What are you doing? – Just in case. | -你在干嘛 -以防万一 |
[03:51] | Here’s your locker combo. | 你的开柜密码 |
[03:54] | Good luck. I’ll see you at lunch. | 祝你好运 午餐见 |
[03:59] | You’re gonna do great. | 你没问题的 |
[04:00] | – Everyone’s gonna love you. – Thanks. | -大家都会很喜欢你 -谢谢 |
[04:02] | And you? Don’t be an asshole to your para-professional. | 还有你 不许对你的辅助人员摆臭脸 |
[04:04] | – Word, thanks. – Wait, so what does para-professional mean? | -好 谢谢 -辅助人员是什么意思 |
[04:08] | Uh, I don’t know. It’s like almost professional or something. | 不知道 可能不专业人员的意思吧 |
[04:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:16] | As long as I get to sit in the back with you. | 只要你陪我坐后面就没事 |
[04:18] | – Yeah, just… – Jesus! | -嗯… -黑素斯 |
[04:21] | David. Nice to meet you. | 我是大卫 很高兴见到你们 |
[04:22] | Got us a couple seats right up front. | 我找了两个前排的座位 |
[04:25] | Uh, do we have to? | 一定要坐前面吗 |
[04:27] | I mean, we want to be focused, don’t we? | 我们得专心听课 不是吗 |
[04:30] | – Yeah. That’s great. – Great. | -嗯 好吧 -很好 |
[04:33] | I’ll see you after class. | 下了课见 |
[05:21] | – Oh! What is this? – That’s apology fruit. | -这是什么 -表示歉意的水果 |
[05:25] | For getting hammered at prom. | 舞会上喝醉了 |
[05:28] | And telling everyone that you took my virginity? | 然后告诉大家你夺走了我的童贞吗 |
[05:31] | Yeah, and that. | 嗯 还有这个 |
[05:32] | Although, it did get me thinking. | 不过 它让我思考 |
[05:34] | I’m not sure it’s exactly feminist to talk | 女权主义者是不是就是这么说 |
[05:35] | about a man taking a woman’s virginity. | 一个男人夺走一个女人的童贞 |
[05:37] | Like taking. | 用夺走这个词 |
[05:38] | Feminist or not, keep your trap shut. | 管他是不是女权说的 闭嘴吧 |
[05:40] | Heard that! | 听到啦 |
[05:43] | Wanna read that card? | 看看这张卡片吗 |
[05:46] | “Sorry I got so strunk.” | “抱歉 我烂醉如泥” |
[05:49] | Stoned and drunk. | 烂醉如泥 |
[05:52] | “Which is what I definitely won’t be | “你要是真的和我出去约会 |
[05:55] | if you let me take you out for real.” | 我绝不会如此” |
[05:58] | – Are you serious? – As a melon ball. | -你说真的吗 -千真万确 |
[06:04] | Monica, you helped form this charter. | 莫妮卡 是你帮我起草了这个章程 |
[06:06] | You and I wrote the first draft | 你和我在孩子们的亲子活动上 |
[06:08] | of the mission statement together on construction paper | 用美术纸写下了使命宣言的 |
[06:10] | at our kids’ playdate. | 第一稿 |
[06:11] | And we made a promise to nurture | 我们曾经许下承诺 |
[06:13] | and motivate and challenge our students. | 要培养 激励 挑战我们的学生 |
[06:16] | Now, I know that things have been bumpy recently. | 我知道最近学校的事不太顺 |
[06:18] | But that doesn’t mean that we should go back on that promise | 但这并不意味着我们要对那些 |
[06:20] | for those kids who can’t afford a private school. | 负担不起私立学校的孩子违背自己的承诺 |
[06:22] | We need to look to that original mission statement | 我们要回头看看最初的使命宣言 |
[06:25] | and get back to work. | 重新打起精神来工作 |
[06:29] | Okay. You’re right. You’re right. | 好吧 你说得对 说得对 |
[06:32] | Really? So we have your vote? | 真的吗 所以你会投我们一票 |
[06:34] | Like I was gonna vote against Norma Rae here. | 就像我真会反对这位诺玛·蕾一样 |
[06:39] | – I will see you at the meeting. – Thank you. | -表决会上见 -谢谢 |
[06:41] | This should be fun. | 肯定会有意思 |
[06:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[06:50] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[06:52] | all we need now are the students. | 现在我们只需要学生们的支持了 |
[06:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:55] | Is there any way I can convince you to stay if we win? | 如果我们赢了 你会答应我留下来吗 |
[06:59] | No, I’ll stick around until the vote, | 投票结果出来之前 我是不会离开的 |
[07:01] | but I’m not gonna stay here and wait for them | 但我不会一直留在这里 |
[07:03] | to find some reason to fire me. | 等他们找借口把我开掉 |
[07:06] | What are some of the similarities you see | 在温斯堡居民的故事中 |
[07:08] | in the tales of Winesburg’s residents? | 你发现了哪些相似之处呢 |
[07:11] | – Yeah? – Loneliness? | -请说 -孤独 |
[07:13] | Good. And what’s the primary cause of that loneliness? | 很好 那么孤独的主要原因是什么 |
[07:16] | No one talks to each other. | 没有人跟对方交流 |
[07:17] | – You write that down? – Uh, no, I-I mean… | -你记下来了吗 -没有 我是说 |
[07:20] | – Uh, I will. – Which begs the question… | -我要记下来 -这就引出了一个问题 |
[07:23] | – are they trapped by the town? – I-N. | -他们是被小镇困住了吗 -I N |
[07:25] | – I-I got it. – Or are they trapped by themselves? | -我知道 -还是他们把自己困住了 |
[07:26] | You don’t got it, | 你不知道 |
[07:27] | ’cause you’re not writing down what he’s saying. | 因为你写的根本不是他说的内容 |
[07:28] | I can’t hear what he’s saying because you keep talking to me. | 你一直跟我说话我听不见老师说什么 |
[07:32] | Okay, so for tomorrow, | 好 明天的课呢 |
[07:33] | I want you to read the next three stories. | 我希望你们提前把剩下的三个故事看一下 |
[07:36] | You can use my notes, but you need to focus. | 你可以看我的笔记 但你上课得专心 |
[07:40] | Have a good day, everyone! | 祝大家愉快 |
[07:42] | Jesus, good to have you back. | 黑素斯 很高兴你回来了 |
[07:44] | Look, um, don’t worry about reading three stories tonight. | 不用担心今晚那三个故事 |
[07:47] | Okay? Just try and get through one. | 好吗 只要试着读一个就行了 |
[07:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:52] | Less homework and some guy takes notes for you? | 作业比别人少 还有人帮你记笔记 |
[07:55] | Wish someone’d hit me in the head. | 真希望有人也打我脑袋一下 |
[08:03] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[08:07] | So… | 所以 |
[08:08] | I took your advice. | 我接受了你的建议 |
[08:10] | About UCSD. | 关于加州大学圣迭戈分校 |
[08:11] | I’m gonna apply for social work, | 我准备申请社工专业 |
[08:13] | and then transfer to Art later. | 然后再转到艺术系 |
[08:16] | And that way I can take my time | 那样的话我就能有时间 |
[08:17] | with my portfolio and everything. | 慢慢准备我的作品集和其他的事情 |
[08:19] | That’s cool. And who knows, you might like social work. | 很好啊 没准你也会喜欢上社会工作 |
[08:25] | I know you don’t think I should be an artist. | 我知道你认为我不该成为一个艺术家 |
[08:26] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:28] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[08:30] | Do you remember when we first met? | 你还记得我们第一次见面的时候吗 |
[08:33] | What did I say when you told me that– | 我是怎么说的 当你告诉我 |
[08:35] | Sorry. When Cameron told me that you– | 不对 是卡梅伦告诉我 |
[08:39] | that you wanted to be a photographer. | 你想成为摄影师 |
[08:42] | You said it was brave. | 你说我很大胆 |
[08:45] | Exactly. | 对 |
[08:46] | Yeah, well, I want to be brave, | 我想大胆一点 |
[08:48] | but I really want to go to UCSD. | 但我真的很想去加州大学圣迭戈分校 |
[08:50] | So… | 所以 |
[08:51] | I think I just have to play it safe for now. | 我觉得目前还是保险起见的好 |
[08:54] | Honestly, I don’t see how I could possibly | 说实话 我觉得我不太可能 |
[08:57] | finish my portfolio in time | 在西门娜出了这些事之后 |
[08:58] | with everything that’s going on with Ximena. | 还能及时完成我的作品集 |
[09:01] | It’s like a relief to have the pressure off. | 减轻这些压力也算是一种解脱 |
[09:04] | Then, uh… | 那么 |
[09:06] | social work it is. | 就是社工了 |
[09:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:13] | I think we might have to talk about what friends do. | 我想我们该谈谈朋友之间能做什么 |
[09:17] | – What? Friends don’t hold hands? – No. | -怎么 朋友不能牵手吗 -不能 |
[09:20] | And they don’t surprise their friends | 而且朋友也不会 |
[09:22] | with picnics on the beach, either. | 用海滩野餐给对方惊喜 |
[09:24] | Oh, come on. I do this | 得了吧 我就经常 |
[09:25] | all the time for the guys in my study group. | 给我学习小组里的朋友做这些 |
[09:39] | Feels good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[09:42] | Home again. Home again. | 回家了 回家了 |
[09:44] | And I got you a surprise. | 我给你准备了个惊喜 |
[09:48] | You– you bought me a new TV! | 你 你给我买了台新的电视 |
[09:49] | – And cable. -Wow. Heh! | -还是有线电视 -太棒了 |
[09:52] | Um… are– are you staying here? | 你是 要住下来吗 |
[09:56] | Well, I can’t afford to stay in a hotel indefinitely, | 我肯定负担不起每天住酒店 |
[09:59] | and you need someone with you 24/7. | 而且你需要有人全天候照顾 |
[10:01] | So… | 所以 |
[10:03] | Ah! The delivery guy’s here. | 快递员到了 |
[10:05] | You know, at first, I thought I would get a blow-up mattress, | 我本来是想买一张空气床垫 |
[10:07] | but then I thought that’d be too much work, | 但后来觉得太麻烦了 |
[10:09] | so I just got a pull-out couch. | 所以我就改成折叠沙发了 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:12] | Did you know anything about this? | 你知道这事吗 |
[10:14] | No! | 不 |
[10:15] | When are we ever gonna be alone? | 那我们什么时候才能有二人世界 |
[10:18] | Well, I mean, we can still go out. | 我们还是可以出去啊 |
[10:19] | For sex? | 做爱吗 |
[10:21] | Sex is out of the question. | 这个是肯定不行的 |
[10:24] | So, where do you want the couch? | 你们想把沙发摆在哪儿 |
[10:32] | Mommy, you gotta be kidding me. | 妈 你开玩笑的吧 |
[10:33] | No, Grace, I am not kidding you. | 不 格蕾丝 我没有开玩笑 |
[10:34] | In your condition, sex is very risky. | 以你的情况 做爱是很危险的 |
[10:37] | Mom, it’s not up to you! | 妈 这不是你说了算 |
[10:39] | And– and I can decide whether it’s risky or not. | 我可以决定这是不是危险的 |
[10:42] | – Brandon is a very considerate lover. – Oh, God… | -布兰登是个很体贴的爱人 -天呐 |
[10:45] | And we’re gonna continue to have sex whether you like it or not. | 不管你喜不喜欢 我们还是会做爱的 |
[10:51] | So, you ever heard of Declan Rivers? | 你听说过德克兰·里弗斯吗 |
[10:53] | Yeah! His live streams are hilarious. | 有啊 他的直播很搞笑 |
[10:55] | I know, right! | 是吧 |
[10:57] | Well, uh, that’s who Eminent Power wants me to play with. | 卓越权力想让我跟他一块打 |
[11:00] | So, I’m supposed to meet him tomorrow. | 我明天应该就能见到他了 |
[11:04] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:07] | Look, I know I said I wouldn’t do it if you didn’t want me to. | 我说过如果你不同意的话我是不会做的 |
[11:11] | But I really want to. | 但我真的很想做 |
[11:13] | And I think you should be happy for me! | 我觉得你应该替我感到高兴 |
[11:15] | You know, as my best friend. | 作为我最好的朋友 |
[11:17] | Well, as my best friend, | 作为我最好的朋友 |
[11:20] | I think you shouldn’t want to do it without me. | 我觉得你不应该丢下我一个人去做 |
[11:22] | I don’t want to do it without you. | 我不想丢下你一个人 |
[11:24] | But… they’re not asking you. | 但是 他们没有邀请你 |
[11:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:31] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[11:32] | But FYI, I would never treat you like this. | 但告诉你一声 我永远都不会这样对你 |
[11:49] | Wait, so does he, like, go to the bathroom with you? | 等等 他和你一起去洗手间吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah, only when he needs to change my diaper. | 只有在他需要帮我换尿布的时候 |
[11:56] | Listen up, everyone! | 大家听好了 |
[11:57] | Tomorrow’s our vote to decide the fate of Anchor Beach. | 明天我们的投票将会决定锚滩的命运 |
[12:00] | And what we decide is extremely important. | 所以我们做出的决定至关重要 |
[12:03] | Anchor Beach Academy is going to have an advanced STEAM program, | 锚滩学院将会有一个高级的”蒸汽”社团 |
[12:07] | an Olympic-sized pool, | 一个奥林匹克游泳池 |
[12:08] | a media center, a state-of-the-art auditorium. | 一间新闻中心和最高水准的礼堂 |
[12:12] | They’re gonna hire college counselors | 他们会雇一些 |
[12:13] | with connections to the Ivy League. | 和常青藤有联系的大学辅导员 |
[12:16] | This could change our lives. | 这有可能会改变我们的人生 |
[12:19] | How do we know that they’re gonna fulfill all of these promises? | 我们怎么知道他们会实现这些承诺呢 |
[12:22] | Look, we have the opportunity | 我们有机会 |
[12:24] | to make Anchor Beach a great school. | 把锚滩变成一所好学校 |
[12:26] | And for the students who already go here, | 对于这些已经在这就读的学生来说 |
[12:28] | we’re being offered a huge cut in tuition. | 我们的学费将会大幅削减 |
[12:30] | Okay! Well, what about the families | 那么那些完全无法 |
[12:32] | that can’t afford to pay anything? | 支付任何费用的家庭呢 |
[12:34] | How many of you or your friends | 你们或是你们的朋友当中 |
[12:35] | are gonna have to leave Anchor Beach? | 有多少人必须离开锚滩呢 |
[12:38] | What makes this school so special | 这所学校如此特别的原因在于 |
[12:40] | is that we all come from different backgrounds. | 我们全都来自不同的家庭背景 |
[12:43] | No amount of money can buy that! | 无论多少钱都买不到这些 |
[12:45] | – Yeah! – Don’t be fooled. | -没错 -别傻了 |
[12:47] | A private education is not necessarily a better one. | 私立教育不一定是更好的 |
[12:50] | Vote “No” and save our school! | 投反对票 拯救我们的学校 |
[12:55] | Hell, yeah! | 说得好 |
[13:06] | Are you really gonna film everything we do? | 你真的要拍下我们做的每一件事吗 |
[13:09] | Yeah, I need good stuff for your web page. | 你的网页需要一些好东西 |
[13:13] | Um, so how are you feeling today? | 你今天觉得怎么样 |
[13:21] | Like an animal at the zoo. | 就像是动物园里的动物 |
[13:24] | I mean, everyone at church is really nice, | 教堂里的每一个人都很亲切 |
[13:26] | but I’m starting to lose my mind in here. | 但我在这里要开始失去理智了 |
[13:29] | Anything from your lawyer? | 你的律师有消息吗 |
[13:33] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[13:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[13:44] | Helen! | 海伦 |
[13:46] | Is that for me? | 那是给我的吗 |
[13:47] | Mm-hmm. Not gonna let a little immigration snafu | 我不会让移民的小乱子 |
[13:49] | get in the way of your studies. | 影响你的学业的 |
[13:52] | – Thank you. – You may grab these. | -谢谢 -你可以拿这些 |
[13:57] | I still expect you to finish all your work on time. | 我还是希望你准备完成你所有的功课 |
[13:59] | Mm! Don’t worry about that. All I got is time. | 别担心那些 我有的是时间 |
[14:04] | How’s the portfolio coming along? | 作品选集做的怎么样了 |
[14:06] | Yeah, I actually wanted to talk to you about that. | 其实我想和你聊聊这件事 |
[14:10] | – Let’s chat. – Yeah. | -那就聊聊吧 -嗯 |
[14:14] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:15] | Um, so I’m not applying for the art school. | 我不会申请艺术学院 |
[14:19] | – Really? – No. Not right away. | -真的吗 -不是立刻申请 |
[14:21] | I just wanna take the time | 我只是想花点时间 |
[14:22] | to get my portfolio in decent shape. | 把我的作品选集整理得好一点 |
[14:24] | And when it’s ready, I’ll transfer in. | 等准备好了 我就会转过去 |
[14:28] | The thing is, the program really frowns on that. | 问题是 这个项目真的不允许这样 |
[14:32] | They want students committed to art from the beginning. | 学校希望学生从一开始就下定决心去学艺术 |
[14:35] | There are a lot less spots for transfers. | 转校生的位置就更少了 |
[14:38] | Callie, if you want a real chance of getting into the art school, | 凯丽 如果你真想有机会进入那所艺术学院 |
[14:40] | you need to apply now. | 你现在就需要申请 |
[14:51] | Hey! How was work? | 工作如何 |
[14:53] | Oh, you know, another day, | 日复一日 |
[14:54] | another pimp, another child prostitute. | 又一个皮条客 又一个雏妓 |
[14:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:00] | Yeah, somebody’s gotta do it, right? | 总得有人去做吧 |
[15:04] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[15:06] | So, uh, I-I was looking online at the support– | 我之前在网上找互助… |
[15:09] | Hold on. Sorry! | 等等 抱歉 |
[15:11] | Oh, it’s a text from Tess. | 是小特的短信 |
[15:14] | From Girl Bar? | 美女吧的那个女生吗 |
[15:16] | No, she and Dean are at the airport going to Cabo. | 不 她和迪恩在机场要去墨西哥卡波 |
[15:19] | Would we mind checking on Logan this weekend? | 这周末我们能去看看洛根吗 |
[15:22] | That’s interesting. | 这下有趣了 |
[15:23] | Yeah. Maybe they’re trying to work out their issues. | 也许他们在想办法解决他们的问题 |
[15:27] | Maybe, but what about what she said to you at prom? | 也许吧 但是她在舞会上说的话呢 |
[15:30] | I don’t think she’s a lesbian, Lena. | 我觉得她不是女同 莉娜 |
[15:33] | I think she’s just having a mid-life crisis maybe. | 我觉得她也许只是在经历中年危机 |
[15:36] | Hey, bud! How was it? | 你怎么样 |
[15:38] | Hey! What’d you think of David? | 你觉得戴维怎么样 |
[15:41] | Um, he’s fine. | 他还行 |
[15:43] | He’s kind of annoying, though. | 但是有点烦人 |
[15:45] | Well, he’s there to help you. | 他是去帮你的 |
[15:47] | You gotta have some patience with him. | 你得对他有点耐心 |
[15:48] | Isn’t it his job to be patient with me? | 对我有耐心不是他的工作吗 |
[15:50] | I’m sure he is. | 没错 |
[15:52] | Give him a chance. | 给他一个机会 |
[15:54] | So any outbursts or any problems I should know about? | 有什么我应该知道爆发情况或是问题吗 |
[15:57] | No. It’s fine. | 没 我很好 |
[15:59] | Great. | 那好 |
[16:05] | So, uh, I was looking online, | 我之前在网上 |
[16:08] | and I found a support group for people with TBIs. | 找到了一个情绪爆发互助小组 |
[16:11] | So I though maybe it’s something we could do for Jesus. | 所以我想也许我们能帮黑素斯安排 |
[16:13] | Yep, yep. | 没错 |
[16:16] | Are you sure you’re okay? | 你真没事吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah! Yeah! I just– I just wanna get out of all this, you know? | 没事 我只是不想继续做这些事 |
[16:24] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | Oh! Hey! What are you… | 你怎么… |
[17:00] | I was just gonna go for a run. | 我正准备要去跑步 |
[17:01] | Was wondering if you wanted to join. | 想知道你要不要一起去跑 |
[17:03] | Oh, I-I can’t. | 不行 |
[17:05] | I have to email all of Anchor Beach | 我得给锚滩发邮件 |
[17:06] | and remind them of their humanity. | 提醒他们人性的问题 |
[17:08] | Which, apparently, is for sale. | 显然这些都在大贱卖 |
[17:11] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Well, I’ll let you get to it. | 我让你去做你的事吧 |
[17:15] | I, uh, just thought you should know | 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[17:16] | that Olivia and I broke up. | 我和奥利维亚分手了 |
[17:19] | So you shouldn’t be getting any more | 所以我希望你应该不会 |
[17:21] | angry DMs from her, I hope. | 收到她的愤怒恐吓短信了 |
[17:24] | Oh, um… I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[17:28] | You know, for the record? | 事先声明 |
[17:29] | She had nothing to worry about. | 她根本没必要担心 |
[17:30] | It’s not like I was, like, trying to get with you or anything. | 不是说我想要和你在一起之类的 |
[17:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:35] | But for the record… | 但是事先声明 |
[17:37] | if you were… | 如果你当时想 |
[17:40] | I wouldn’t mind. | 我也不会介意 |
[17:58] | Grace happy to be home? | 格蕾丝回家开心吗 |
[17:59] | Uh, yeah, I think she’d be happier | 我想如果她妈没搬去和她住 |
[18:02] | if her mom didn’t move in with her. | 她会更开心 |
[18:04] | Yeah, overbearing parents are the worst. | 专横的父母是最糟糕的事 |
[18:09] | Hey, Mom and I just wanted | 我和妈妈只是想告诉你 |
[18:10] | to tell you that we’re very proud of you. | 我们为你感到非常骄傲 |
[18:11] | The way you are supporting Grace. | 你支持格蕾丝的方式 |
[18:15] | But? | 但是 |
[18:16] | No “But.” | 没有但是 |
[18:18] | And we want to make sure that you are supporting yourself. | 我们想确保你也在支持你自己 |
[18:22] | Okay? You really need to start making a plan for next year. | 你真的需要开始制定下一年的计划 |
[18:24] | I’m not going to college, Mom. | 我不会去上大学的 妈 |
[18:26] | I want to spend as much time as I can with Grace. | 我要尽可能地陪在格蕾丝身边 |
[18:28] | I hear you, B. | 我理解 B |
[18:30] | I do, but you’re 18. | 真的 但你18岁 |
[18:32] | And this is a lot. | 而且这不是小事 |
[18:34] | I mean, it’s a lot for Grace to deal with, you know? | 格蕾丝现在有很大的负担 知道吗 |
[18:36] | I’m not the sick one here. | 生病的不是我 |
[18:38] | B, taking care of someone with cancer, is incredibly stressful. | B 照顾癌症病人的压力是很大的 |
[18:42] | And it’s not always easy to navigate. Just ask Mama. | 而且绝不会一帆风顺 你问妈妈 |
[18:50] | When I had my, um, my cancer scare… | 我当时面对癌症时 |
[18:55] | you know, | 就是 |
[18:56] | I wasn’t exactly feeling very… | 我也没有很有心情… |
[18:59] | sexual. | 做爱 |
[19:05] | You know, it’s not nice to read over people’s shoulders. | 偷看别人的东西很不好的 |
[19:13] | Two guys in one day? | 一天两个人啊 |
[19:15] | You’re practically the Bachelorette. | 简直像《未婚女子》了 |
[19:17] | I know, right! | 对吧 |
[19:18] | So, who gets the final rose? | 那么 鹿死谁手啊 |
[19:20] | The charming, athletic boy next door, | 迷人的邻家运动员 |
[19:23] | or the funny, quirky, stoner blast from the past? | 还是有过往的风趣幽默的瘾君子 |
[19:27] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[19:28] | I mean, Logan’s hot, but… | 洛根是很帅 但是 |
[19:31] | look at this pineapple. | 你看看这个菠萝 |
[19:33] | It’s a flower. | 它是朵花啊 |
[19:38] | Did you email the wrestling team? | 你给摔跤队发邮件了吗 |
[19:40] | Just now. | 正在发 |
[19:43] | – What about Mat? – Oh. Already sent. | -马特呢 -发送了 |
[19:45] | No, I mean, have you talked to him since prom? | 舞会之后和他再联系了吗 |
[19:50] | I feel like I was just a pity dance. | 感觉纯粹是出于同情 |
[19:52] | Like he’s never gonna get over the whole Nick of it all. | 感觉他永远无法放下尼克的事了 |
[19:56] | Has he texted you again? Nick? | 他再联系过你吗 我问的是尼克 |
[20:00] | – I texted him. – Mariana, seriously?! | -我联系了他 -玛丽安娜 真的假的啊 |
[20:02] | Okay, just to find out if he really knows something | 好了 我只是想知道他是不是 |
[20:04] | that can actually save the school. | 真知道能拯救学校的事 |
[20:05] | Of course he said he couldn’t tell me over the phone, | 当然了 他说不能电话上说 |
[20:07] | so I’d have to see him in person. | 所以我还得见他 |
[20:09] | – Oh, come on! – Don’t worry. | -拜托 -别担心 |
[20:10] | I’m not ever gonna text him again. | 我不会再联系他了 |
[20:12] | I was just stressed about Anchor Beach. | 我正愁锚滩的事呢 |
[20:19] | How was the first day of school? | 学校第一天怎么样 |
[20:21] | Well, the only people who talked to me | 唯一一个和我说了话的人 |
[20:24] | live in this house. | 就住这里 |
[20:25] | Emma talks to you, doesn’t she? | 艾玛跟你说话的吧 |
[20:27] | Well, yeah, ’cause she’s dating someone | 那是因为她的恋人 |
[20:29] | who lives in this house. | 就住这里 |
[20:31] | Well, yeah, well, I mean, if you wanna make more friends, | 好吧 要是你想交更多朋友 |
[20:33] | then you should avoid wearing the Yeti sweater. | 那也许你不该穿野人的衣服 |
[20:38] | Yeah, it’s… it’s actually my dad’s. | 这个 其实是我爸爸的 |
[20:42] | Yeah, I-I found it at the house today, and… | 我今天在房子里发现的 |
[20:46] | It still smells like him. | 还有他的味道 |
[20:49] | I’m sorry. I-I didn’t… | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[20:50] | No, no, it’s– it’s okay. | 不不 没事 |
[21:00] | I just… | 我只是 |
[21:01] | I miss him so much. | 好想他 |
[21:19] | She’s just going through a lot. | 她最近烦恼很多 |
[21:21] | You know with her sister and her parents. | 她姐姐的事 爸妈的事 |
[21:24] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[22:06] | I’m doing a still life. | 我在画静物画 |
[22:09] | Of the toilet? | 画马桶吗 |
[22:13] | Okay, I guess that’s a little less weird. | 那就没那么奇怪了 |
[22:16] | Well, I just found out that my chances | 我刚刚发现 |
[22:19] | of getting into the art program | 我进艺术班的可能 |
[22:20] | are worse if I try and transfer in. | 要是想转系就更小了 |
[22:22] | So I only have two weeks to finish my portfolio. | 所以我只有两周完成我的作品集了 |
[22:26] | Why would you transfer when you can just apply for what you want? | 能申请想去的专业为什么要转系 |
[22:29] | That’s really easy for you to say, Brandon. | 你说得容易 布兰登 |
[22:32] | You’ve been a piano prodigy | 你当钢琴天才多久了 |
[22:33] | since you were, like, five years old. | 五岁开始就是了吧 |
[22:36] | You gotta have more confidence in yourself. | 你要对自己更有信心 |
[22:37] | Well, I’ve only been pursuing art for, like, three months. | 我追求艺术才 三个月吧大概 |
[22:40] | So, I don’t. | 所以我真没信心 |
[22:41] | – Yeah, but Callie– – I don’t wanna talk about it. | -是 但凯丽 -我不想谈这件事 |
[23:00] | That’s all the ballots? | 这是所有的投票了吗 |
[23:04] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好的 开始吧 |
[23:54] | Jesus! Why aren’t you in class? | 黑素斯 你怎么不去上课 |
[23:57] | – What are you doing? – Uh, nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[24:00] | Well, you’re late. Let’s go. | 你迟到了 赶紧走吧 |
[24:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:10] | Victim is aged 13. | 受害人13岁 |
[24:12] | She had minor head wounds. | 头部轻伤 |
[24:14] | Bruises on her back and legs. | 背上和腿上有瘀伤 |
[24:16] | An ultrasound reveals she’s eight weeks pregnant. | 超声波检测显示她怀有身孕 |
[24:18] | Of course, she’s claiming that her pimp | 当然了 她声称她的皮条客 |
[24:19] | had nothing to do with any of this. | 和这些没关系 |
[24:23] | Hey, everything alright? | 你没事吧 |
[24:25] | Yeah, I just– I left my phone in the car. | 我只是 手机忘在车里了 |
[24:27] | I’ll catch up with you. | 等下找你 |
[25:37] | Why don’t you give that back to me | 你就明天上课前 |
[25:38] | by started class tomorrow. | 交给我吧 |
[25:39] | – Okay. Sorry. – Hey! No worries. | -好的 抱歉 -别在意 |
[25:47] | – Sit down. – What? | -坐下 -什么 |
[25:50] | You need to finish. | 你得答完 |
[25:52] | He literally just said that he’s cool with it | 他刚才说了他不介意 |
[25:54] | if I turn it in tomorrow. | 让我明天交 |
[25:55] | Well, I’m not cool with it. | 但是我介意 |
[25:57] | It– it’s lunch. I’m hungry! | 午饭时间了 我饿了 |
[25:58] | We can get food in a little bit | 饭可以等一会儿再吃 |
[26:00] | when you’re done. | 你先做完卷子 |
[26:13] | Attention, everyone. We have the results of today’s vote. | 各位请注意 投票结果已经出来了 |
[26:17] | – Oh my God. – The students | -天哪 -学生们最终 |
[26:18] | have voted “No” to Anchor Beach Academy. | 投票反对成立锚滩学院 |
[26:29] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:32] | Board still has the final vote tomorrow. | 董事会明天还要进行最终投票 |
[26:35] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完 |
[26:36] | Yes, but with Monica Davis’ vote, | 是的 但有了莫妮卡·戴维斯的投票 |
[26:38] | and the students’ vote, | 学生投票 |
[26:40] | we have enough to stop you. | 我们就能阻止你 |
[26:43] | I guess you do. | 也许吧 |
[26:44] | I understand you have a job offer | 我听说利文斯顿特许学校 |
[26:46] | from Livingston Charter. | 给了你工作邀请 |
[26:49] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[26:51] | The head of their board, Maggie Thornton, | 他们董事长 麦吉·桑顿 |
[26:53] | she was my sorority sister at UCLA. | 是我大学时的姐妹会成员 |
[26:57] | What was your point? | 你想说什么 |
[26:58] | Well, if you have one foot out the door… | 你都是要走的人了 |
[27:02] | your vote really shouldn’t count. | 你的投票不该算 |
[27:03] | But it does until I resign. | 但那得我辞职后 |
[27:06] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[27:08] | Although, I was thinking of giving Maggie a call. | 不过 我在考虑要不要和麦吉联系 |
[27:10] | Just to fill her in on some of the drama | 告诉她你在管理锚滩时 |
[27:12] | going on at Anchor Beach on your watch. | 惹得这么多乱子 |
[27:15] | I’m fairly sure the offer will be rescinded. | 恐怕这工作邀请肯定会被撤回吧 |
[27:17] | You’d really do that? | 你真的要做这种事吗 |
[27:19] | Unless you resign before the board meeting. | 除非你在董事会前辞职 |
[27:29] | If you leave, Drew gets your vote. | 你要是离开 德鲁就拿到你投票了 |
[27:31] | Lena, I need that job. | 莉娜 我需要那份工作 |
[27:51] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[27:53] | What if your mom gets back? | 要是你妈妈回来怎么办 |
[27:56] | I told you, she’s gone for a while. | 我说了 她要半天才能回来呢 |
[27:57] | Yeah, but how– how long? | 但是 她要多久啊 |
[27:59] | Long enough. | 时间够就行 |
[28:09] | Okay, not that long, Romeo. | 好吧 也没那么久 罗密欧 |
[28:11] | Let’s just– let’s just get to it. | 我们就 直接进入正题吧 |
[28:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:19] | No, I-I-I just– I realized that I, uh… | 我只是 突然想起来 |
[28:21] | I have to get to work soon, so. | 我等一下要去上班 |
[28:31] | – What? – Nothing! | -怎么了 -没怎么 |
[28:32] | You don’t want to have sex, we won’t have sex. | 你不想做爱 那就算了 |
[28:35] | I don’t not want to have sex with you. | 我没有不想做爱 |
[28:37] | Just admit it. You’re not attracted to me anymore | 承认吧 你对我没性趣了 |
[28:39] | now that you know I’m sick. | 因为你知道我病了 |
[28:56] | Jude! | 裘德 |
[28:58] | So chill to meet you, man. I’m Declan. | 很高兴见到你 伙计 我是迪克兰 |
[28:59] | Hey! I-I-I’m a big fan! | 我是你的铁杆粉丝 |
[29:01] | I pretty much learned how to play Eminent Power | 我基本上就是看着你的分享 |
[29:03] | from watching your streams. | 开始玩的这个游戏 |
[29:04] | They’re, uh– really informative. | 他们 特别有用 |
[29:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:08] | I mean, I-I kinda go for, like, more cool and funny, | 我本来想更酷更有趣的风格 |
[29:10] | – but that– – No, no, no, they’re that too! | -但是 -不不不 这个也有 |
[29:13] | I love when you use your cudgel against the Mage. | 我喜欢看你用狼牙棒打法师了 |
[29:15] | And you yell, “By Grabthar’s Hammer!” | 然后你就喊 Grabthar之锤 |
[29:17] | Yeah, that’s, um… | 是的 是 |
[29:19] | – It’s actually– – A “Galaxy”– “Galaxy Quest” reference. | -其实 -银河 银河任务 |
[29:21] | Totally! | 没错 |
[29:23] | You know, I may have looked you up, too. | 其实我也查了你的 |
[29:25] | You did some pretty cool stuff with Vainglory. | 你也挺有些酷的事 |
[29:27] | You and, uh, you and that girl. | 你和那个女孩 |
[29:30] | Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[29:34] | Grace, come on. How could I not be attracted to you? | 格蕾丝 拜托 我怎么会对你没兴趣 |
[29:37] | maybe because you don’t want to have sex all of a sudden? | 也许因为你突然不想做爱了我才这么想 |
[29:40] | We were just having sex! | 我们刚才不就是在做爱吗 |
[29:45] | That was not sex, and you know it. | 那不是 你知道的 |
[29:48] | Okay, I-I just… I… | 好吧 我只是 我 |
[29:50] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[29:53] | Don’t flatter yourself. | 你想多了 |
[29:55] | I’m not. I… | 我不是 我 |
[29:56] | I read something that… | 我在网上看到 |
[29:58] | it– it said that, you know, it can be an issue with… bleeding. | 看到 就是…可能…出血什么的 |
[30:02] | I’m not some fragile thing | 我不是什么瓷娃娃 |
[30:03] | that you’re going to break, Brandon! | 会被你弄碎 布兰登 |
[30:06] | This is exactly why I didn’t want you to know I was sick. | 所以我才不想让你知道我病了 |
[30:08] | Yes, but you are sick, and I do know. | 好吧 但你就是病了 而且我也知道了 |
[30:10] | So if there’s something that we should or shouldn’t be doing– | 所以如果有什么该做不该做的事 |
[30:13] | Then I will tell you! | 那我会告诉你的 |
[30:16] | I’m not gonna do anything that doesn’t feel good. | 我不会做什么会让我不舒服的事的 |
[30:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:28] | Now let’s do this thing before my mom gets home. | 所以赶紧趁我妈妈没回来 |
[30:40] | You know, my dad always said that | 我爸爸总说 |
[30:42] | Poppy and I were his American dream. | 波比和我就是他的美国梦 |
[30:46] | That made me always want to do my best, you know? | 这总激励着我去做到最好 |
[30:48] | Just to be worthy of the sacrifices my parents made. | 为了对得起我父母为我做的牺牲 |
[30:53] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[30:55] | What? | 什么 |
[30:57] | Just like the way you live. | 活出你这样的风格 |
[30:59] | You’re so unapologetic, | 你那么执着 |
[31:03] | and bold. | 那么勇敢 |
[31:04] | Just yourself in the face of all this shit. | 就你一个人面对这么多问题 |
[31:08] | You have so much courage. | 你那么有勇气 |
[31:11] | I don’t feel real courageous right now. | 我现在可没觉得自己很有勇气 |
[31:14] | I’m hiding out in a church. | 我躲在教堂里 |
[31:17] | – Well, you should. – Alright! | -但是很应该 -好吧 |
[31:19] | Would you stop filming? | 你能别拍了吗 |
[31:21] | Come skate with me. | 来跟我一起滑吧 |
[31:27] | – This right here. – Okay. | -这个在这里 -好的 |
[31:29] | So, what are you gonna do about your UCSD application? | 你的UCSD申请要怎么办 |
[31:33] | Have you decided yet? | 你决定了吗 |
[31:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道呢 |
[31:36] | Do I play it safe and go to the school I want? | 我是要稳妥起见选择我想去的学校 |
[31:39] | Or do I take a chance and go for the major I want? | 还是冒个风险选择我喜欢的专业呢 |
[31:43] | Who says you can’t get both? | 谁说不能兼得的 |
[31:45] | Yeah, but what if I get neither? | 那要是一个也得不到呢 |
[31:47] | Maybe I’m the wrong person to ask, but, | 也许不该问我 但是 |
[31:51] | my whole life is full of risk. | 我整个人生都充满了危险 |
[31:53] | So I say go for it. | 所以我说 冒险吧 |
[31:56] | I don’t have your confidence. | 我没你那样的自信 |
[31:58] | I mean, not as an artist. | 没有作为艺术家的自信 |
[32:00] | You don’t have to have confidence. | 不需要有自信 |
[32:03] | Just courage. | 有勇气就行 |
[32:04] | And you’ve got plenty of that. | 你很有勇气 |
[32:07] | Trust me, girl. | 相信我 姑娘 |
[32:08] | I know what it looks like. | 我知道你有 |
[32:16] | You are a natural, see? | 天生如此 |
[32:17] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[32:21] | Listen, man, I don’t know about you, but, like… | 听着 我不知道你怎么样 但是 |
[32:23] | I’m good here. I think Eminent Power was right. | 我挺好 我觉得游戏是对的 |
[32:25] | I think me and you are gonna work really well together. | 我觉得你我合作将非常愉快 |
[32:27] | So, uh, I’ll keep doing my thing. | 所以 我要继续我的事 |
[32:29] | And you can be, like, the cute, nerdy sidekick. | 而你可以当 可爱的小跟班 |
[32:37] | What would you do if you wanted to do something | 要是你要做一件事情 |
[32:41] | but it meant you might lose a friend? | 意味着你会失去一个朋友你会怎么办 |
[32:46] | I– I’d pick my friend. | 我选择朋友 |
[32:52] | That’s why I’m not good here. | 所以我不适合这里 |
[32:56] | That girl, Taylor? | 是那个女孩 泰勒吗 |
[32:58] | She and I started streaming together. | 她和我一起开始的 |
[33:00] | And then Eminent Power approached me, | 然后才被联系 |
[33:03] | but not her. | 但却没找她 |
[33:04] | And it just– it doesn’t feel right to do it without her. | 就是 没有她我觉得很不好 |
[33:07] | So I gotta… | 所以我 |
[33:11] | Yeah, okay, um… | 好吧 |
[33:13] | Then why don’t we just do it all together? | 那我们为什么不一起呢 |
[33:14] | We could be like a… like a “Throuple.” | 我们可以 来个三人组 |
[33:17] | I already tried that. | 我试过了 |
[33:19] | They said no. | 他们不愿意 |
[33:21] | They won’t say no to me. | 他们不会拒绝我的 |
[33:23] | Trust. | 信任 |
[33:24] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[33:26] | I’m used to getting what I want. | 我一向能得到我想要的 |
[33:31] | Hey, X? I’m gonna head out. | X 我要走了 |
[33:39] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[33:44] | My lawyer just called. | 我律师联系我了 |
[33:50] | my DACA hasn’t been renewed yet. | 我的DACA申请没通过 |
[33:53] | And now it may never be. | 现在也许永远也无法通过了 |
[33:55] | I mean, unless I get a special hearing. | 除非我得到特别听证会 |
[33:59] | If I walk out of this building, | 只要我离开这里 |
[34:01] | I can be detained. | 就有可能被抓 |
[34:03] | Like I can’t– I can’t live in this church forever. | 我不能 不能一辈子住在这里啊 |
[34:08] | You’re not gonna have to do that. | 你不会的 |
[34:10] | We’re gonna make sure of it. | 我们不会让这种事发生的 |
[34:14] | What if I never see my parents again? | 要是我再也见不到我父母了呢 |
[34:26] | We’re gonna figure this out, okay? | 我们会想到办法的 好吗 |
[34:42] | Congrats on saving the school. | 恭喜你拯救了学校 |
[34:45] | Well, it wasn’t just me. | 不只是我 |
[34:47] | Like I said at prom, you’re– | 就像我在舞会上说的 你 |
[34:49] | you’re a force to be reckoned with. | 你绝对不容小觑 |
[34:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:54] | There was something else I wanted to tell you at prom. | 舞会上我还有件事想告诉你的 |
[34:58] | What’s that? | 什么事 |
[35:00] | That I made a mistake. Breaking up with you. | 和你分手 是个巨大的错误 |
[35:04] | I was a jerk, I was jealous, | 我是个混蛋 嫉妒心重 |
[35:07] | and insecure. | 没有安全感 |
[35:09] | Keep going. | 继续讲 |
[35:10] | And I definitely should have been more understanding | 尼克的事我真的应该更加 |
[35:13] | about the whole Nick situation. | 体贴你一些 |
[35:16] | True. | 没错 |
[35:19] | I really miss you. | 我真的很想你 |
[35:21] | Is there any way in hell you’d give me another chance? | 有没有一点点复合的可能 |
[35:30] | Do I have to answer you now? | 必须现在答复吗 |
[35:33] | No. No, not at all. | 不不 当然不用 |
[35:35] | Take all the time you need. | 不着急 |
[35:38] | *How fast we would fall* | *我们的坠落有多快* |
[35:42] | *You say nothing’s wrong* | *你说一切都很好* |
[35:44] | *Well I’m alright* | *我是没事* |
[35:46] | *I know* | *我知道* |
[35:48] | *Dreams are darker in the night* | *夜里的梦境更黑* |
[35:52] | *I say* | *我说* |
[35:53] | *Don’t let it go, let’s hold on tight* | *别放手 要抓紧* |
[36:02] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[36:07] | What? | 什么 |
[36:09] | Who was that girl yesterday? | 昨天那个女孩是谁 |
[36:12] | the one on the motorcycle? | 骑摩托的那个 |
[36:14] | I stopped by to try and talk, but… | 我去找你想谈谈 但是 |
[36:18] | That was my friend Gabriela. | 那是我朋友加布瑞拉 |
[36:22] | I mean, you have nothing to worry about. | 你不需要担心 |
[36:23] | We’re just friends, like, for real. | 我们只是朋友 真的只是朋友 |
[36:28] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[36:30] | You know, I don’t really have a right to be worried. | 我其实没权利干预 |
[36:36] | I’m the one who put the brakes on us, | 是我提出暂时分手的 |
[36:38] | so we’re just friends. | 所以我们只是朋友 |
[36:41] | You can date whoever you want. | 你想和谁约会都是你的自由 |
[36:44] | Well, I don’t really wanna date anyone else. | 其实我不想约会 |
[36:48] | Yeah, but, like, say you do. | 我知道 只是 假设 |
[36:51] | Like, down the road. | 就是 以后的话 |
[36:53] | I guess I’ll have to tell you about it. | 那我想我应该告诉你 |
[36:54] | I mean, friends are honest with each other, right? | 朋友之间应该坦诚 对吧 |
[36:58] | What if you meet someone? | 要是你遇到了喜欢的人呢 |
[37:01] | The whole point of us being friends | 我们成为朋友的原因 |
[37:03] | is ’cause I don’t think | 就是因为 |
[37:04] | I should be seeing anyone, like, right now. | 我现在不想约会 暂时 |
[37:09] | Can friends hug? | 朋友能来个拥抱吗 |
[37:10] | – Is that allowed? – Okay. | -可以吗 -好的 |
[37:15] | I had this, like, blowup with a friend | 我和朋友因为一件小事 |
[37:18] | over, like, nothing. | 大吵一架 |
[37:21] | We were playing a board game and I totally lost it. | 我们在玩桌游 我就暴走了 |
[37:25] | This is pointless. Can we get outta here? | 这根本没用 我们能走了吗 |
[37:27] | Please. Just give it a chance. | 拜托 就试一下好吗 |
[37:29] | I tried to explain that it wasn’t me. | 我想解释不是我的错 |
[37:32] | That I sometimes, literally, can’t control my emotions, | 有时候我就是 无法控制自己的情绪 |
[37:35] | but people, and even my own family, | 但是人们 甚至我的亲人 |
[37:38] | who spent all those days in the hospital with me, | 陪我在医院这么久的亲人 |
[37:42] | they still don’t get it. | 他们就是无法理解 |
[37:45] | Because I look fine, | 因为我看起来很正常 |
[37:47] | they think I should be like I used to be. | 他们就认为我和原先一样 |
[37:50] | They don’t understand. | 他们不理解 |
[37:52] | Because the disability you have is invisible. | 因为这种残疾看不见 |
[37:54] | So they think that you’re either being defiant, | 所以他们会认为你就是目中无人 |
[37:58] | or not trying, | 或者没有努力 |
[38:01] | or faking it to get off easy. | 或者只是假装这样逃避责任 |
[38:04] | They end up talking about you behind your back. | 最终他们会在你背后说你坏话 |
[38:07] | Not sharing stuff with you, because… | 有些事不告诉你 因为 |
[38:11] | they think that you can’t handle it. | 他们觉得你无法接受 |
[38:14] | It makes you feel even more alone and isolated. | 这就更让人觉得孤独 |
[38:20] | I don’t want to tell anyone | 我遇到不懂的东西时 |
[38:23] | when I don’t understand things. | 不想告诉别人 |
[38:27] | Or when I forget where I parked my car. | 忘记我的车停在哪里时我也不想说 |
[38:33] | Which happens a lot! | 而且我经常忘记 |
[38:38] | Sometimes I just… wish I could fade away, | 有时候我就是 很想 |
[38:41] | because it’s easier to be alone | 因为一个人要更容易 |
[38:42] | than it is to constantly be misunderstood | 不用总被 |
[38:46] | by the people I love the most. | 最爱的人误解 |
[38:51] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[38:54] | *What would I do without you* | *没有你我该怎么办* |
[38:58] | *I feel like I’m walking with eyes as blind as a man* | *觉得我就是盲目行走在世间* |
[39:02] | *Without a lantern in a coal mine* | *一片漆黑 没有光亮* |
[39:05] | *What would I do without you* | *没有你我干怎么办* |
[39:15] | That’s what we’re doing to you, isn’t it? | 这就是我们给你的感觉 是不是 |
[39:22] | I know you guys don’t mean to, but– | 我知道你们不是故意的 但是 |
[39:23] | Love, you don’t have to say that. | 亲爱的 你不用说出来 |
[39:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:28] | – We’ve been, uh… – We’ve been doing this wrong. | -我们 -我们一直以来都错了 |
[39:33] | And I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:34] | We really thought we were just helping you. | 我们真的以为我们在帮你 |
[39:39] | I know. It’s just… | 我知道 只是 |
[39:41] | every time that you guys try to help me, | 每次你们试图帮我 |
[39:42] | it makes me feel like I–I– | 都让我觉得我 我… |
[39:44] | Like I can’t do it, | 就好像我做不了 |
[39:45] | or like, I’m… | 就好像我 |
[39:47] | I’m bad or I’m broken or something. | 我很不好 或者坏掉了一样 |
[39:52] | Honey, you’re not broken. | 亲爱的 你没有坏 |
[39:54] | You’re not. | 你没有 |
[39:57] | And I promise you, | 我保证 |
[39:57] | that we’re gonna stop making you feel that way. | 我们不会再让你有这种感觉了 |
[40:22] | So, there’s really nothing more we can do. | 真的没有什么能做的了 |
[40:26] | So she’s resigning? | 她真要辞职了吗 |
[40:28] | Well, she can’t risk losing that new job. | 她不能冒失去那份工作的风险 |
[40:32] | Well, what about the job she already has? | 那她现在的工作呢 |
[40:34] | What about her loyalty to you and to Anchor Beach? | 她对你 对锚滩的忠诚呢 |
[40:37] | Mariana, I’m really sorry, sweetheart. | 玛丽安娜 我真的很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[40:38] | I know how hard you fought. | 我知道你有多努力得在抗争 |
[40:41] | So we lost? | 我们输了吗 |
[40:43] | I mean, unless some board members | 除非那位董事会成员 |
[40:45] | change their mind before tomorrow. | 在明天之前改变主意 |
[40:52] | *What would I do without you* | *没有你我该怎么办* |
[40:56] | *You got your sunshine, I got rain clouds* | *你在阳光下 我在大雨中* |
[40:59] | *You got hope and I got my doubts* | *你有希望 我只剩疑虑* |
[41:03] | *What would I do without you* | *没有你我该怎么办* |
[41:08] | *Oh, what would I do without you* | *没有你我该怎么办* |
[41:13] | *Oh, what would I do without you* | *没有你我该怎么办* |
[41:30] | I understand you have some information | 听说你有什么信息 |
[41:32] | that can save Anchor Beach. | 能拯救锚滩 |