时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hey, I watched the live-stream earlier. | 我之前看了直播 |
[00:04] | What the hell were you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[00:05] | – Playing the game. – Really? | -玩游戏 -是吗 |
[00:07] | I couldn’t tell there with all the flirting with Declan. | 和德克兰调情太多都看不出来在玩游戏了 |
[00:09] | I did have those feelings for you. | 我对你确实有那方面的情感 |
[00:12] | What if I’m gay? | 如果我是同性恋呢 |
[00:13] | You need to be honest with yourself, Tess, | 你要对自己诚实 特丝 |
[00:15] | and with your husband. | 也要对你的丈夫诚实 |
[00:16] | Her father is completely unreliable. | 她父亲根本靠不住 |
[00:19] | He’s got a new family of his own, | 他现在也有了自己的家 |
[00:20] | and we have no help here. | 我们根本无人依靠 |
[00:22] | We might have to talk about what friends do. | 我们该谈谈朋友之间能做什么 |
[00:25] | – What? Friends don’t hold hands? – No. | -怎么 朋友不能牵手吗 -不能 |
[00:28] | You used to do that all the time when we were married, | 我们还是夫妻的时候 你经常这样 |
[00:29] | you’d forget to breathe. It used to scare the bejesus out of me. | 你忘记呼吸 总是吓我个半死 |
[00:32] | – Hold me. – Okay. Okay, come here. | -抱抱我 -好的 好的 来 |
[00:36] | I am granting a stay of deportation | 我同意暂缓驱逐出境 |
[00:39] | until Ms. Sinfuego’s DACA status is decided. | 直到辛弗亚戈的暂缓遣返被批下来 |
[00:51] | Oh damn. She was coming in hot. | 该死 她火力很猛啊 |
[00:54] | Even hotter than usual. | 比平时还要火辣 |
[00:57] | Closing in. You holding your position, Taylor? | 快逼近 你还守着你的位置吗 泰勒 |
[00:59] | Locking it down. | 正在封锁 |
[01:00] | Hey, Jude, what’s your favorite position? | 裘德 你最喜欢的位置[姿势]是什么 |
[01:03] | Like he’d know. Jude’s like olive oil– | 好像他知道的似的 裘德喜欢橄榄油 |
[01:06] | extra virgin. | 特级初榨[处子] |
[01:10] | So, sometimes I kinda like to perch | 有时我喜欢停在 |
[01:11] | of the shielded skulls in the Elderworld Dungeon. | 上古地牢的防护头骨上 |
[01:14] | In the dungeon? | 地牢里 |
[01:16] | – That’s freaky. – I mean, | -很奇怪啊 -我是说 |
[01:17] | it is the best place to pick off Krone Elves. | 那是干掉克朗精灵最好的位置 |
[01:21] | All right. Guess that’s it for today, guys. | 好了朋友们 今天就到这里 |
[01:23] | We’re Two Gay Guys and a Girl. | 我们是两个基佬和一个女生 |
[01:25] | Hope you’ll catch us next time. | 下次再见 |
[01:28] | But I doubt anyone will after how lame that was. | 但我怀疑会有人觉得刚才很逊 |
[01:36] | Umm, my mom’s here, so… later. | 我妈妈来了 那么 回见 |
[01:45] | Dude, what the hell was that? | 兄弟 刚才是怎么回事 |
[01:47] | – Were you trying to put everyone to sleep? – I’m sorry. | -你想把大家都给说睡着吗 -抱歉 |
[01:51] | But I can’t be all flirty like that anymore. | 但我不能再跟你一直调情了 |
[01:55] | Noah got mad at me. | 诺亚会生气的 |
[01:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:58] | It– it’s just an act for the fans. It’s not real. | 只是在粉丝面前做戏罢了 又不是真的 |
[02:02] | Yeah, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[02:04] | Dude, we gotta give the fans what they want, | 兄弟 我们得给粉丝他们想要的 |
[02:07] | ’cause if we do, then we get what we want… | 因为这样 我们才能得到我们想要的 |
[02:12] | – like these. – Whoa. Where’d you get those? | -像这些 -你从哪儿拿来的 |
[02:14] | A fan sent us both a pair. | 一位粉丝给了咱们一人一个 |
[02:17] | I get free shit like this all the time, | 我一直都能收到这些免费的东西 |
[02:19] | and now so will you… | 现在你也能 |
[02:21] | if you keep playing along. | 如果你继续玩下去 |
[02:22] | If you get all serious and boring, | 但你如果还这么严肃又无聊 |
[02:24] | we’re gonna lose viewers, | 我们就会失去观众 |
[02:25] | and Eminent Power’s gonna drop us. | 然后卓越权力就会抛弃我们 |
[02:28] | So, talk to your boyfriend. He needs to chill. | 去跟你男朋友谈谈 他需要冷静 |
[02:38] | – What is this? – What? | -这是什么 -什么 |
[02:42] | Oh, it’s, um, uh, a mild sedative for anxiety. | 那是 镇静安神药 |
[02:47] | Went to the gynecologist today for a checkup. | 我今天去妇科检查了 |
[02:51] | – And? – And told her… | -然后呢 -然后告诉她 |
[02:54] | what’s– what’s been going on, | 最近的情况 |
[02:55] | and since I don’t have a history of anxiety or depression… | 因为我之前没有过焦虑或抑郁史 |
[03:00] | she thinks that I may be in perimenopause. Yay for me. | 她认为我可能是到了围绝经期 |
[03:05] | Which, you know, hormones can be all fluctuating | 我的荷尔蒙一直都是波动的 |
[03:07] | and there’s lots of side effects, one of which is anxiety. | 有很多副作用 其中之一就是焦虑 |
[03:12] | Okay, well, what about– what about therapy? | 好的 那心理治疗怎么样了 |
[03:15] | Did you reschedule your appointment? | 你有重新预约吗 |
[03:16] | Uh, what’s the point if it’s physiological? | 如果是身体上的原因 那又有什么用呢 |
[03:20] | Therapy’s not gonna help. | 心理治疗没有用的 |
[03:32] | – What do you want? – I need to talk to you. | -你想干什么 -我想跟你谈谈 |
[03:35] | I’ve nothing to say to you. | 我跟你没什么好说的 |
[03:39] | I want to apologize. | 我想向你道歉 |
[03:43] | We were told that Ximena made threatening remarks | 我们被告知西门娜在抗议中有威胁言论 |
[03:46] | at the protest, radical stuff– | 一些很激进的言论 |
[03:47] | you know, calling for violence, that kinda thing. | 呼吁暴力之类的事 |
[03:50] | It wasn’t until I saw the video of her speech | 直到在听证会上看到她演讲的视频 |
[03:51] | at the hearing that I realized we’d been lied to. | 我才意识到之前我们被骗了 |
[03:54] | – She never should’ve been targeted. – What about her parents? | -我们不应该针对她 -那她父母呢 |
[03:57] | ‘Cause they were targeted too. | 他们也被针对了 |
[03:58] | I wasn’t involved in detaining them. | 我没有参与拘留他们 |
[04:00] | Well, her family’s basically been destroyed, | 她的家庭已经基本被毁了 |
[04:02] | so just keep telling yourself that. | 你就那么自己骗自己吧 |
[04:05] | Look, just so you know, I didn’t get into this | 只是想让你知道 我没有 |
[04:07] | to chase innocent teenagers into churches. | 追捕无辜的青少年到教堂 |
[04:10] | You know, I thought I was making this country safer. | 我只是以为自己在保护国家安全 |
[04:14] | The things at ICE have changed, | 移民局已经变了 |
[04:16] | agents are being given carte blanche to go | 特工们被授予全权 |
[04:17] | after whoever they want however they want. | 去追捕任何他们想逮捕的人 |
[04:20] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[04:25] | So, what are you gonna do about it? | 所以你想怎么做 |
[04:28] | – ‘Cause frankly, an apology doesn’t cut it. – I know. | -一个道歉解决不了问题 -我知道 |
[04:32] | That’s why I’ve got some information I wanna give you. | 所以我给你带来了一些消息 |
[05:18] | So, apparently ICE has a new mandate to go after | 移民局有新的授权去逮捕 |
[05:21] | undocumented kids who have just turned 18, | 刚满十八岁的无证孩子 |
[05:23] | so they can legally detain them. | 所以他们就可以合法拘留了 |
[05:25] | – Why? – To fill quotas. | -为什么 -为了完成配额 |
[05:27] | – Gross. – Anyway, they’re planning a raid | -真无耻 -总之 他们计划这周 |
[05:29] | at a high school this week. We don’t know where or when, | 在高中突袭 我们不知道时间地点 |
[05:31] | but he said he’s gonna give us a heads-up when he knows more. | 但他说有更多消息了会通知我们 |
[05:34] | – What does he want us to do? – Record it. | -他想我们做什么 -录下来 |
[05:36] | He wants us to expose everything that’s going on. | 他希望我们能曝光这些事 |
[05:39] | Okay, so, what? We’re just gonna go | 所以 我们就直接去 |
[05:41] | and record kids getting detained? | 然后把孩子被捕的过程录下来吗 |
[05:44] | Getting their lives ruined? | 毁了他们的生活吗 |
[05:45] | Look, we have to help them. | 听着我们得帮助他们 |
[05:47] | At the very least, we have to warn them. | 至少我们得提醒他们 |
[05:51] | Good point. | 有道理 |
[05:52] | Okay. So, can we… like, get in trouble… | 好吧 所以我们会不会惹上麻烦 |
[05:58] | if we tell them that ICE is coming? | 如果告诉他们移民局要来 |
[06:01] | I don’t think so. As long as you don’t actually, | 我认为不会 只要我们不 |
[06:03] | like, obstruct justice. | 妨碍到法律制裁 |
[06:06] | Okay. Good. | 好的 |
[06:07] | Ximena, you just got your stay. | 西门娜你才得到暂缓 |
[06:09] | You can’t risk being a part of this. | 你不能冒险参与进来 |
[06:12] | But we can. | 但我们可以 |
[06:14] | I wanna come too. | 我也想参与 |
[06:18] | Okay, I’m late for a study group. | 我学习小组要迟到了 |
[06:20] | I’ll talk to you guys later. | 晚点再聊 |
[06:26] | Low-key, Aaron’s way cooler than I thought. | 很低调 亚伦比我想的酷很多 |
[06:29] | So, are you guys still just friends? | 所以你们还只是朋友吗 |
[06:34] | – Yeah. – What are you waiting for? | -是的 -你在等什么 |
[06:36] | Yeah. You think you guys are gonna get back together? | 是啊 你认为你们会复合吗 |
[06:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:43] | So, your white blood cell count came back, | 你的白细胞计数正常了 |
[06:45] | and you’re clear of infection, | 感染痊愈了 |
[06:47] | so you’re ready to have your “T” Cells put back in. | 准备好恢复你的T细胞了吗 |
[06:50] | Now, as we discussed, the new cells also attack healthy cells, | 新细胞也会攻击健康的细胞 |
[06:53] | which may affect your immune system, | 可能会影响你的免疫系统 |
[06:54] | so we’re gonna keep a close eye on you after the procedure. | 所以手术结束后我们会时刻关注你 |
[06:58] | So, if this doesn’t work, will her immune system | 如果失败的话 她的免疫系统 |
[07:01] | be too compromised to try other treatments? | 会不会无法接受其他治疗了 |
[07:04] | Or will she able to go back to chemo? | 她还能再回去化疗吗 |
[07:06] | Mom, can we please give this a chance | 妈妈 在讨论最坏的情况前 |
[07:08] | before talking worst-case scenarios? | 我们能不能先试试看 |
[07:10] | I am. I’m just– | 我知道 我只是… |
[07:16] | – Uh, hi, Dad. – What are you doing here? | -你好爸爸 -你来干吗 |
[07:21] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[07:23] | I wanted to be here for Grace’s procedure. | 我想在这陪格蕾丝手术 |
[07:25] | Well, a little heads-up would’ve been nice. | 提前打个招呼会好很多 |
[07:28] | Yeah, I don’t need your permission. | 我不需要你的允许 |
[07:32] | Hey. So… | 所以 |
[07:36] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[07:38] | As ready as I’ll ever be. | 准备好了 |
[07:43] | Hi. I’m– I’m Brandon. | 你好 我叫布兰登 |
[07:45] | – Grace’s… boyfriend. – Sorry. | -格蕾丝的男朋友 -抱歉 |
[07:50] | I didn’t know you had a boyfriend. | 我不知道你有男朋友了 |
[08:08] | Just wanted to return this to you, | 只是想把这个还给你 |
[08:10] | so… thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:14] | You wanna come in? | 想进来吗 |
[08:20] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[08:26] | Tess asked me for a separation. | 特丝想跟我分居 |
[08:31] | – I’m sorry, Dean. I’m– – I mean, I-I– I love her, | -对不起 迪恩 -我爱她 |
[08:35] | and I can’t imagine my life without her… | 我无法想象没有她 |
[08:39] | without Logan. | 没有洛根的生活 |
[08:42] | Why– why would she do this? | 她为什么要这样 |
[08:47] | Wha– what’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[08:49] | Just that she’s not happy… | 她说她不开心 |
[08:52] | and needs some time apart to figure out why. | 需要一些时间来弄清楚 |
[08:58] | Did she say anything to you? | 她有跟你说什么吗 |
[09:03] | – I, uh– – I’m sorry. I don’t mean to put you in the middle. | -我 -抱歉我不是故意让你夹在中间 |
[09:05] | No, no, no, no. Not at all. | 没事 |
[09:06] | I just– I just want to say that I’m– I’m… | 我只是想说我 |
[09:10] | I really hope that you guys can work this out. I do. | 我真的希望你们可以解决这件事情 |
[09:14] | I hoped that moving back to San Diego would make things better. | 我希望搬回圣迭戈会让事情好转 |
[09:21] | I guess not. | 我觉得不会 |
[09:29] | Hey. Nurse is in there with Grace. | 护士在里面陪着格蕾丝 |
[09:33] | Susan is… somewhere. | 苏珊应该在某个地方 |
[09:36] | Probably plotting my demise. | 想让我去死 |
[09:41] | So, Grace tells me that– that you play piano. | 格蕾丝告诉我你弹钢琴 |
[09:44] | – I’m a musician, too. – Oh yeah? What do you play? | -我也是音乐家 -你会什么 |
[09:46] | I’m a saxophonist. I haven’t played much lately, | 我是个萨克斯管吹奏者 很久没练了 |
[09:50] | not since Grace was little, really. | 自从格蕾丝还小的时候 |
[09:53] | We used to have our own band. | 我们以前有自己的乐队 |
[09:54] | The Dew Drops. | 露滴乐队 |
[09:56] | And we– we played many a gig | 我们进行了很多次演出 |
[09:58] | to sold-out crowds of stuffed animals. | 给满座的玩具熊 |
[10:02] | Yeah, Grace and I are sort of in a band. | 格蕾丝和我也是一个乐队 |
[10:06] | Oh yeah? What are you guys called? | 你们乐队叫什么 |
[10:08] | Grandon Canyon. | 巨型峡谷 |
[10:11] | I told her we have to keep working on the name, but… | 我跟她说过我们得改改名字 |
[10:14] | – Have you guys played anywhere? – Uh, no, not really. | -你们有在哪里演出过吗 -没有 |
[10:17] | Just a bagel shop. | 只在一家面包店里 |
[10:20] | – I’m sorry I missed it. – You have to come to the next one. | -抱歉我错过了 -你下一场一定要来 |
[10:23] | Yeah, I don’t know. I’m not so sure Grace would want me there. | 我不知道 我怕格蕾丝不想我出现 |
[10:27] | You can go back in now. | 进去吧 |
[10:29] | I’m gonna… | 我得 |
[10:31] | you know, hit the restroom. Why don’t you… | 我得去下洗手间 你不如 |
[10:39] | Hey. Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[10:40] | Oh my gosh. Thank God you’re here. | 我的天 还好你在这 |
[10:43] | It’s been crazy intense. Please do not leave me with him. | 气氛太紧张 请别让我和他独处 |
[10:47] | All right. I promise I won’t. | 好的 我不会 |
[10:52] | So, the Dew Drops, huh? | 露滴乐队 |
[10:55] | Please tell me there’s video footage of that somewhere. | 拜托告诉我有影像记录 |
[10:59] | My poor dad. It was basically me just holding him hostage | 我可怜的老爸 基本上我们玩的时候 |
[11:03] | for hours as we played. | 就是我把他当作人质 |
[11:07] | God, he was so sweet. | 他真好 |
[11:09] | Yeah, he seems like a good– a good guy. | 他看上去是个好人 |
[11:12] | Yup, he is. | 他是的 |
[11:15] | So… why don’t you like… | 你为什么 |
[11:20] | have a relationship with him? | 和他关系不好 |
[11:25] | It’s kinda complicated. | 这比较复杂 |
[11:28] | When I got sick the second time, my mom… | 我第二次发病时 我妈… |
[11:33] | got really stressed out and controlling over everything. | 极其焦虑 控制欲过度 |
[11:37] | I mean, you know how she can be. | 你也知道她会怎样 |
[11:43] | I don’t know. I just think | 说不清楚 我觉得 |
[11:43] | over time my dad just couldn’t take it anymore. | 大概我爸渐渐就受不了了 |
[11:49] | So he… left? | 所以他离开了吗 |
[11:55] | My mom was devastated. | 我妈当时要崩溃了 |
[11:58] | And I felt like I… | 我感觉我… |
[12:01] | I couldn’t… | 我不能… |
[12:03] | I felt like if I saw a lot of my dad, | 我觉得如果我常常见我爸 |
[12:04] | it might seem like I was taking his side. | 看上去就像我站在他那一边 |
[12:07] | Or something and I… | 这之类的 我… |
[12:10] | – Did he leave? – Uh, he went to the bathroom. | -他走了吗 -他去洗手间了 |
[12:15] | I’m surprised he ever came back at all. | 我很惊讶他居然还会回来 |
[12:18] | Henry never could deal with any of this. | 亨利从来不能应对这件事 |
[12:20] | And now… he wants to be a father. | 而现在 他想做个好父亲了 |
[12:28] | Declan thinks if we don’t keep up the flirting, | 德克兰觉得如果我们不继续调情 |
[12:30] | then no one’s gonna watch, | 就没人会看 |
[12:31] | and then Eminent Power will drop us. | 卓越权力就会放弃我们 |
[12:34] | Okay, then why don’t you just talk to Noah, | 好吧 那不如你找诺亚谈谈 |
[12:37] | and tell him you’re, like, in character or whatever. | 告诉他你只是演戏之类的 |
[12:41] | You really think he’s gonna buy that coming from me? | 你真的觉得我说这话他会接受吗 |
[12:44] | I mean, maybe if he heard it from someone else. | 如果是别人告诉他他或许会信 |
[12:48] | – You want me to talk to him? – You guys are friends, | -你想让我跟他谈吗 -你们是朋友 |
[12:50] | – and he trusts you. – Well, he should trust you. | -他信任你 -他应该信任你 |
[12:53] | I know, but… he doesn’t get gaming | 我知道 但他不懂玩游戏 |
[12:56] | or how we’re supposed to keep our fans happy. | 或是我们该如何让粉丝高兴 |
[12:59] | And… I don’t want this to go away… for any of us. | 我不想我们中任何一个继续不下去 |
[13:04] | And I mean, I am kinda getting used to making all that money. | 而且我已经习惯赚这么多钱了 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:52] | Wow, 62 in Marin today. | 天啊 马林今天16度 |
[13:54] | I’ll alert the media. | 我会提醒媒体 |
[13:59] | So, what exactly are we waiting for? | 我们到底在等什么 |
[14:04] | We’re always waiting, Henry– | 我们总是在等 亨利 |
[14:06] | doctors, tests, treatment rooms. | 等医生 等检查 等治疗室 |
[14:09] | Nothing moves fast in a hospital. | 医院里什么事都进展缓慢 |
[14:16] | So, how’s– how’s Jada? | 杰达怎么样了 |
[14:18] | Oh, she just had her violin recital. | 她刚办完小提琴独奏会 |
[14:20] | She reminds me so much of you at that age. | 她总是让我想起你那么大的时候 |
[14:22] | 老妈来电 拒接 | |
[14:23] | You know that she really wanted to come see her big sister, | 她真的很想来看她姐姐 |
[14:26] | but she has school. | 但她还要上学 |
[14:27] | Yeah, we text a lot. | 我知道 我们经常发短信 |
[14:29] | Jada is Henry’s daughter with his current wife. | 杰达是亨利和现任妻子的女儿 |
[14:32] | She was so excited about getting her ears pierced. | 她特别高兴她穿了耳洞 |
[14:35] | Her mother wasn’t. | 她妈妈并不高兴 |
[14:37] | She was pretty angry when I brought Jada home from the mall. | 我带杰达从商场回到家后她特别生气 |
[14:41] | She wanted them pierced so bad, I didn’t know what to say. | 杰达太想穿耳洞了 我不知道该说什么 |
[14:43] | “No” is always an option. | “不行”总是可以说的 |
[14:47] | You can’t always say “No” to everything, Susan. | 不能什么事都说”不行” 苏珊 |
[14:50] | No, I think you have to | 我觉得我们必须 |
[14:51] | give your kids some say in their lives, or… | 让孩子对自己的生活有发言权 不然… |
[14:54] | as soon as they’re old enough, they’ll move away from you. | 等他们长大了 他们就会搬离家里 |
[15:05] | 老妈 尽快给我回电 | |
[15:08] | I’m– I’m sorry. I have to call my mom. | 抱歉 我得给我妈打个电话 |
[15:16] | I’m at the hospital. What’s going on? | 我正在医院 有什么事吗 |
[15:17] | I, uh– I need you to come pick me up, please. | 我需要你过来接我 |
[15:20] | – When? – Right now. | -什么时候 -马上 |
[15:22] | I’m at the– the market on 3rd. | 我在3路的市场 |
[15:24] | I– I don’t think that I can drive. | 我觉得我开不了车了 |
[15:27] | – Why not? What– what’s going on? – I can’t! | -为什么 出什么事了 -我不能 |
[15:30] | – Please come pick me up. – Okay. Okay. | -快点来接我 -好的 |
[15:33] | I’m on my way now. | 我现在就过去 |
[15:50] | – Thanks, B. – Yeah. | -谢了 小布 -没事 |
[15:53] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道是怎么了 |
[15:54] | I’ve never felt like that before. | 我之前从来没有那样子 |
[15:59] | You don’t remember that… | 你不记得… |
[16:02] | that time that Dad and I had to get you at the bank? | 有一次老爸和我不得不去银行接你吗 |
[16:05] | I was like five at the time. | 我当时5岁 |
[16:06] | It was right before you guys split up. | 就在你们分开之前 |
[16:11] | Dad told me that you weren’t feeling well that day | 老爸告诉我你那天不舒服 |
[16:14] | and that we needed to drive you home. | 我们得开车去接你回家 |
[16:21] | I– I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[16:23] | I-I-I– I’m sure the last thing you need | 我想你现在最不需要的 |
[16:25] | is another person to take care of. | 就是还得再照顾一个人 |
[16:27] | Go– go back to the hospital if you want. | 如果你想的话 回医院去吧 |
[16:29] | I will be just fine. | 我会没事的 |
[16:33] | Umm… it’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:37] | I’m here as long as you need me. | 只要你需要我就会在 |
[16:42] | Thanks, bud. | 谢了 孩子 |
[16:58] | – Can I see? – No. | -我能看看吗 -不行 |
[17:01] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[17:02] | It’s not… | 这画不… |
[17:05] | Yeah, it’s embarrassing. | 有点难为情 |
[17:06] | You’re embarrassed? I’m the one half-naked. | 你难为情吗 我才是半裸的人 |
[17:09] | Yeah, but you look hot. | 但你看上去很性感 |
[17:10] | Well, I am more than just a pretty face, you know? | 我不只是脸长得帅 知道吧 |
[17:14] | Yeah, I am well aware of that. | 我非常清楚 |
[17:19] | No, I– I don’t want you to be offended, | 不 我不想你觉得被冒犯了 |
[17:22] | ’cause I made you look so weird. | 因为我把你画得很奇怪 |
[17:26] | Look, I will not be offended. Come on, trust me. | 我不会介意的 相信我 |
[17:32] | Okay, I’ve never drawn anyone’s portrait before. | 好吧 我以前从没画过人物肖像 |
[17:36] | Oh, so I’m your first? | 所以我是你第一个咯 |
[17:43] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[17:52] | Uh, this is– it’s terrible. | 这…太糟糕了 |
[17:57] | – I’m kidding. – Oh, I hate you! | -我开玩笑呢 -我讨厌你 |
[18:01] | – That is so messed up! – Oh, come on. I had to do it. | -太胡闹了 -拜托 我必须那么做 |
[18:07] | No, it’s… | 不 这… |
[18:09] | – It’s really, really good. – I don’t believe you. | -是真的 真的不错 -我不信 |
[18:13] | You’re a talented artist. | 你是个有才华的艺术家 |
[18:15] | Stop selling yourself short. | 别再看不起自己了 |
[18:19] | So, you’re saying it’s not terrible? | 你觉得我画的还不赖 |
[18:24] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:26] | I mean, you didn’t draw my scars. | 我在想 这些伤疤你没画上去 |
[18:30] | – Yeah, I– I didn’t know… – How I feel about ’em? | -我不确定 -我会不会介意 |
[18:35] | Well, I’m not ashamed of them or anything. | 我并不感到可耻 |
[18:40] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[18:41] | I finally love my body. | 我终于爱上了自己的身体 |
[18:46] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[18:52] | How… do you feel about… people seeing this? | 你 介不介意 让其他人看到这些伤疤 |
[18:58] | Like, if I do put them in– | 要是我画上这些 |
[19:00] | you know, I don’t wanna… out you. | 你懂的 我不想让你难过 |
[19:05] | Can I think about it? | 让我考虑一下 |
[19:08] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -行 -谢谢 |
[19:13] | Jude, you were supposed to fold these, honey. | 裘德 亲爱的 把衣服叠好 |
[19:19] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[19:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:22] | – Where’d you get these? – Uh, a fan. | -这耳机哪来的 -粉丝送的 |
[19:26] | You gave out our address? | 你把地址告诉别人 |
[19:28] | No, they sent them to Declan. | 不 是寄到德克兰家 |
[19:29] | So, Declan is giving out his address? | 所以是德克兰把家里地址告诉别人 |
[19:32] | Mom, we’re not stupid. | 妈 我们又不蠢 |
[19:34] | He uses this wish-list site that lets fans buy you stuff, | 是在一个许愿池网站 粉丝会送礼物 |
[19:36] | but blocks ’em from seeing where it gets sent. | 完全屏蔽地址 |
[19:37] | Okay, why are people buying you stuff in the first place? | 为什么会有人给你们买礼物 |
[19:41] | Jude, we talked about boundaries | 裘德 我们同意你参与这件事时 |
[19:42] | when we first agreed to let you do this. | 是立下了规则的 |
[19:44] | I don’t think it’s appropriate for kids | 让孩子存钱给你们买礼物 |
[19:45] | to be spending their money buying you gifts. | 是不对的 |
[19:48] | It’s not just kids. It’s adults too. | 不光是小孩 大人也参与了 |
[19:50] | – That’s even worse, Jude! – And– and companies. | -那更糟糕了 裘德 -还有公司 |
[19:52] | People who want to advertise their products. | 以及那些想宣传自己产品的人 |
[19:54] | – All influencers do it. – You are not an influencer! | -网红都这么干的 -你是哪门子的网红 |
[19:58] | You’re not doing it! | 不许再这么干了 |
[19:59] | And you need to tell everyone that watches your show | 去告诉所有看你直播的人 |
[20:02] | to stop sending you things. | 别再送你礼物了 |
[20:05] | Those headphones are going back to whomever sent them to you. | 耳机也得给我退回去 |
[20:08] | – Seriously? – Yes, seriously! | -你说真的 -对 我说真的 |
[20:10] | You cannot imagine what I see at work, young man, | 年轻人 你是不知道我在职场都见过什么人 |
[20:13] | and half of it starts with online predators! | 有半数是从网络诈骗白手起家的 |
[20:16] | Jude, your safety and your privacy are non-negotiable. | 裘德 涉及到安全和隐私问题没得商量 |
[20:19] | And I want access to your chats and your messages, | 我要看你的聊天记录和短信 |
[20:22] | or whatever– all that stuff. | 统统拿给我检查 |
[20:23] | And no giving out private information online. | 不许再把隐私泄露在网上 |
[20:24] | – Okay, I got it. Jeez. – Hey. | -行了 我知道了 老天 -态度 |
[20:29] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:32] | – Can I please go now? – Yes, you may. | -能放我走了吗 -行了 走吧 |
[20:40] | Okay. We need to start some dinner. | 得开始做晚饭了 |
[20:43] | Uh, we– we don’t have anything. | 冰箱里没吃的了 |
[20:46] | I thought you went to the grocery store. | 你不是去杂货店买了吗 |
[20:48] | I-I– I did not have time. | 我 我抽不开身 |
[20:54] | Okay. No worries. We’ll just order something. | 没事 点外卖吃吧 |
[21:13] | – Hello? – Callie? | -你好 -凯丽 |
[21:15] | – Yeah. – There’s gonna be a raid this morning, | -是我 -今天早上会有突击检查 |
[21:17] | Central High on Orange and Bedford. | 在奥兰治与贝德福德交界的中央高中 |
[21:19] | The targets are three undocumented kids. | 目标是三名没有正式文件的学生 |
[21:22] | Okay. Um, what are their na– | 他们的名字是 |
[21:29] | Mariana. Mariana, get up. We gotta go. | 玛丽安娜 玛丽安娜 起床 该走了 |
[21:32] | – Mariana, there’s gonna be a raid. – When? | -玛丽安娜 有突击检查 -什么时候 |
[21:35] | Right now. | 现在 |
[21:45] | – IDs? – We don’t go here. | -证件 -我们不是这的学生 |
[21:47] | We need to talk to your principal, like now. | 我们需要和校长谈谈 现在 |
[21:49] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[21:50] | Immigration is planning a raid here any minute. | 移民局随时会来突击检查 |
[21:52] | Please. Come on. It’s an emergency. | 拜托了 非常紧急 |
[21:56] | I need Principal De Los Reyes to the front. | 请德·洛斯·雷耶斯校长到校门口一趟 |
[21:58] | Is there a way that we can get on the PA and make an announcement? | 能不能让我们去广播室发条公告 |
[22:00] | – You gotta talk to the principal. – We’re losing time. | -这你得和校长商量 -没时间了 |
[22:02] | Okay, spread out. | 那就分头行动 |
[22:03] | We need to warn as many students as possible, okay? | 尽可能多得告诉这些学生 |
[22:05] | If you know anyone that is undocumented, | 如果你的朋友没有正式文件 |
[22:07] | please tell them that it is not safe to be here. | 请转告他们这里很危险 |
[22:09] | ICE is on their way. | 移民局马上就来 |
[22:11] | This is not a joke, okay? This is happening, for real. | 这不是玩笑 是真的 |
[22:13] | Tell everyone you can. Immigration is targeting your school! | 请互相转告一下 移民局锁定了这所学校 |
[22:17] | ICE doesn’t come to the schools. | 移民局不能闯入学校的 |
[22:24] | – The buses. – They’re not on school property. | -校车 -校车不属于学校 |
[22:26] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[22:30] | If you’re not documented, | 如果没有正式文件 |
[22:31] | – you are not safe! – If you’re undocumented, | -这里很危险 -如果你没有正式文件 |
[22:33] | they’re going to target you! Get inside! | 移民局来抓你们了 |
[22:35] | If you’re undocumented, you are not safe here. | 如果没有正式文件 你们的处境很危险 |
[22:38] | Get inside! | 快进学校 |
[22:40] | Shit. Anyone undocumented needs to run. | 该死 没有正式文件的人快跑 |
[22:42] | I’m gonna go warn the other bus. | 我去警告其他校车的人 |
[22:43] | – Immigration is here! – Go, get inside! | -移民局的人来了 -快 进学校 |
[22:47] | Let everyone know if you’re undocumented, it’s not safe! | 互相转告 没有正式文件的人在这里很危险 |
[22:50] | If you’re undocumented, | 如果没有正式文件 |
[22:51] | – they’re going to target you! – Hey, stop! | -移民局来抓你们了 -站住 |
[22:55] | – Hey! – Cooperate or you’re gonna make it worse. | -别动 -束手就擒 别让我动粗 |
[22:57] | I didn’t do anything wrong! | 我没做错任何事 |
[22:58] | Lee Park, you are in violation of | 帕克·李 你违反了 |
[23:00] | Section 1325 in Title 8 of the United States Code. | 美国法典第8篇第1325条规定 |
[23:02] | If any of you are undocumented, you need to leave now. | 没有正式文件的人现在得离开这里 |
[23:05] | Why are you doing this? Okay, what’s he done? | 你们为什么要抓他 他做错了什么 |
[23:07] | Let me go! I just want to go to school! | 放开我 我只是来上学的 |
[23:08] | – Help me, please. – Don’t say anything, okay? | -帮帮我 求你了 -什么都不要说 |
[23:11] | And don’t sign anything until you talked to a lawyer! | 没有律师在场不要签署任何文件 |
[23:13] | Go, go. | 快走 |
[23:16] | Randy Dominguez, stop right there! Hey, stop! | 兰迪·多明格斯 在那别动 站住 |
[23:19] | Run, Randy! | 快跑 兰迪 |
[23:25] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背到身后 |
[23:26] | What? What? What did I do? | 怎么了 我犯什么事了 |
[23:28] | Someone help him! | 快来帮帮他啊 |
[23:29] | You’re under arrest for obstruction of justice. | 你因妨碍执法被捕 |
[23:30] | I didn’t do anything. Someone shoved me into you. | 我什么也没干 别人把我推过来的 |
[23:34] | What are you doing? You can’t arrest him! | 你们在干嘛 你们不能拘留他 |
[23:36] | Stand back now, or you’ll be detained too. | 退后 不然你也一同拘留 |
[23:39] | Call Michael Smith at the Juvenile Justice Center. | 给青年司法组织的迈克尔·史密斯打电话 |
[23:41] | Tell him what happened. Hurry! | 把实情告诉他 快 |
[23:51] | This is a message for Michael Smith again. | 给迈克尔·史密斯的再次留言 |
[23:53] | It’s Callie again. | 还是凯丽 |
[23:54] | I just wanted to see if you have an update on Aaron Baker. | 我想问有没有亚伦·贝克的最新消息 |
[23:59] | Please call me back. | 请给我回个电话 |
[24:09] | – Hello? – Hey, it’s me. | -你好 -嗨 是我 |
[24:12] | Oh my God. Where are you? | 天呐 你在哪里 |
[24:14] | I’m in a holding cell downtown. | 我在市区一座牢房里 |
[24:16] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, um, | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[24:19] | but… I gotta get outta here before I get processed. | 但我得在他们审问之前离开这里 |
[24:24] | They’re gonna strip-search me. | 他们要光身检查的 |
[24:27] | Have you heard from anyone at the JJC? | 青年司法组织那边有消息吗 |
[24:29] | No. They said it might be a while before anyone gets in to see me. | 没有 他们说过一阵子才会进来看我 |
[24:35] | I won’t be safe in Central Jail… | 在中心监狱一旦被人发现 |
[24:38] | if people find out. | 我就危险了 |
[24:46] | You know, Grace’s procedure won’t be done for a while. | 格蕾丝的治疗一时半会完不了 |
[24:49] | Don’t you have school? | 你不用去上学吗 |
[24:51] | Yeah, but I got permission. I wanna be here when she gets back. | 要 但我休学了 我想看着她康复 |
[24:56] | Hi. Hey, so I was just talking to Grace’s doctor, | 嗨 我刚和格蕾丝的医生谈过了 |
[24:59] | and she says that if this initial treatment doesn’t work, | 她说如果初步治疗无效 |
[25:01] | a second round of gene therapy | 第二轮选取基因治疗 |
[25:02] | would actually be a better option than chemo. | 会比化疗更有效 |
[25:04] | Why were you talking to Grace’s doctor? | 你为什么要去和格蕾丝的医生说话 |
[25:06] | Uh, because I’m her father, | 因为我是她的父亲 |
[25:07] | and I have every right to be involved. | 我有权参与进来 |
[25:09] | Don’t get ahead of yourself. | 不要得寸进尺 |
[25:10] | Where were you the last time Grace’s cancer relapsed? | 格蕾丝上次癌症复发的时候你在哪里 |
[25:12] | You didn’t get involved then. | 你怎么没管 |
[25:13] | Yeah, because you didn’t want me there. | 是啊 因为你们不想看见我 |
[25:14] | Because you were having an affair with the nurse. | 因为你勾搭上了护士 |
[25:20] | When are you gonna quit rehashing the past? | 你要什么时候才能不再翻旧账啊 |
[25:21] | – That is easy for you to say. – You need to get a life, Susan. | -你说得倒轻松 -你得有自己的生活 |
[25:26] | Stop using your daughter | 别再拿你女儿 |
[25:27] | as an excuse for why you haven’t moved on. | 当作你停步不前的理由 |
[25:45] | – So, I talked to Taylor. – And? | -我和泰勒谈过了 -然后呢 |
[25:48] | Well, for one, I really wish you would’ve talked to me yourself. | 首先 我真的希望由你亲自告诉我 |
[25:53] | I knew how pissed you were about the shippers. | 我知道送东西的人让你很不爽 |
[25:56] | I didn’t think you’d listen. | 我以为你不会听 |
[25:59] | It’s not the shippers I was pissed about. | 我不是生他们的气 |
[26:01] | I know you’re not exactly Declan’s biggest fan, | 我知道你不怎么喜欢德克兰 |
[26:04] | but you’ve seen the douche bags that rule the gaming world. | 但你也知道那些混蛋控制了游戏世界 |
[26:07] | I mean, don’t the gay gamers deserve some good role models? | 同性恋玩家就不配得到好的角色吗 |
[26:17] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[26:18] | Remember when you first came to youth group? | 还记得第一次来少年团体 |
[26:21] | We did that trust exercise? | 我们做的信任练习吗 |
[26:26] | The first time we held hands. | 我们第一次牵手 |
[26:28] | Yours were so… | 你的手出了很多… |
[26:31] | sweaty. | 汗 |
[26:35] | If all these gamers need somebody to look up to… | 要是玩家们非得找个人膜拜… |
[26:41] | I think it should be you. | 那你一定是最佳人选 |
[26:43] | As long as the flirting is only on-screen, | 只要和他们只是在屏幕上调情 |
[26:46] | I’m cool with it. I trust you. | 我就不介意 我信任你 |
[26:50] | You’re the best. | 你真好 |
[26:52] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[27:02] | Please don’t tell Grace about Henry’s affair. | 别告诉格蕾丝亨利出轨的事 |
[27:06] | I never told her. | 我没告诉过她 |
[27:07] | I didn’t want it to ruin her opinion of her father. | 我不想毁了她心中父亲的形象 |
[27:12] | That’s big of you. | 你真伟大 |
[27:16] | You know my mom and dad are divorced, right? | 你知道我爸妈离婚了吗 |
[27:20] | – Yeah. – Since I was, like, five. | -知道 -从我五岁开始 |
[27:23] | I mean, for a long time | 有很长一段时间 |
[27:25] | I felt really stuck in the middle, you know? | 我都觉得自己被夹在中间 你懂吗 |
[27:28] | It would’ve been… awful if they made me choose sides. | 如果他们非要我选择 我会非常痛苦 |
[27:33] | Wait a minute. I have never asked Grace to choose sides. | 等等 我从没有叫格蕾丝选择 |
[27:38] | Okay, maybe not, but… | 好 可能没有 但… |
[27:42] | I– I think she sees how hurt you were | 她看到你当时那么伤心 |
[27:46] | how hurt you are, honestly. | 现在还这么伤心 真的 |
[27:50] | And I just don’t think she wanted to… | 我觉得她不会想… |
[27:53] | do anything to add to that. | 再加重你的悲伤 |
[27:58] | Did she tell you that? | 她告诉你的吗 |
[28:01] | She didn’t have to. | 她没必要告诉我 |
[28:12] | – Let me– let me help you. – No, stop. | -我来帮帮你 -不 住手 |
[28:14] | If you guys could keep your eyes on the screen, | 如果你俩可以专心盯着屏幕 |
[28:16] | and off each other, we’d be kicking way more ass. | 而不是对方 我们可以干掉更多混蛋 |
[28:18] | Oh please. I’m basically carrying noob and noobette over here. | 拜托 我带了很多新手 |
[28:21] | Just check my power ranking. | 你看我的排名 |
[28:23] | I just hit that Charzander harder than Declan wants to hit this. | 我刚打查赞德打得比德克兰还要猛 |
[28:27] | Jude with the clapback. | 鼓掌的裘德 |
[28:29] | Yeah, you wish. | 嗯 你也想要吗 |
[28:33] | And… boom! | 然后…爆 |
[28:35] | All right. I– I guess that’s it for today, guys. | 好了各位 今天就到这吧 |
[28:38] | Stream with us next time for more of this. | 下次直播还会有更多这种哦 |
[28:41] | I know you guys can’t resist. | 我知道你们都等不及了 |
[28:44] | That was awesome. | 太棒了 |
[28:45] | Dude, we just kicked, like, so much ass. | 兄弟 我们刚刚干掉了超多混蛋 |
[28:48] | We’re basically Eminent Power’s GOAT, like, really. | 我们成为卓越权力的骄傲了 |
[28:53] | “Greatest Of All Time”? | “史上最佳”吗 |
[28:56] | You are so cute when you’re clueless. | 你茫然的样子真可爱 |
[29:00] | All right, man. | 好了 兄弟 |
[29:02] | – Well, I’ll see you later? – Yeah. | -下次见 -嗯 |
[29:15] | – What? – Come on, Jude. | -怎么了 -裘德 拜托 |
[29:16] | I convinced Noah that there was nothing going on between you two, | 我刚说服诺亚你们之间没什么 |
[29:20] | and that’s clearly not what’s up. | 我显然错了 |
[29:23] | Declan’s into you. | 德克兰喜欢你 |
[29:24] | Well, I’m not into him, so what does it matter? | 这关我什么事 我又不喜欢他 |
[29:29] | Oh, hey, I forgot. A fan sent these for you. | 我差点忘了 这是一个粉丝给你的 |
[29:34] | – For real? – Yeah. Everyone loves the show the way it is, | -真的 -大家都喜欢这种方式的直播 |
[29:37] | so better not screw it up, right? | 可别搞砸了 |
[29:52] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[29:57] | So… Callie talk to you? | 凯丽和你谈过了吗 |
[30:00] | Yeah, she’s very worried about you. | 是的 她非常担心你 |
[30:02] | I want you to know that I’ve spoken with your lawyers. | 我想告诉你我已经和你的律师联系过了 |
[30:04] | And they’re doing everything they can. | 他们已经在尽全力帮你 |
[30:06] | So then why am I still here? | 那我怎么还被困在这 |
[30:09] | Because you’re being booked. | 因为这已经立案了 |
[30:11] | I will stay with you as long as they will let me, okay? | 只要他们允许 我保证会一直陪着你 |
[30:14] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[30:19] | Listen, I cannot tell you what to do… | 虽然我不能告诉你要做什么 |
[30:22] | but I think that you should disclose. | 但我认为你应该告诉他们 |
[30:26] | – Okay? – Okay. | -同意吗 -好 |
[30:27] | Umm… I’m transgender, | 我感到不安 |
[30:30] | and I feel like I’m at risk. | 因为我是变性人 |
[30:32] | So, you’re a girl? | 你其实是个女孩 |
[30:33] | Hey. Shut your face before I come in there and shut it for you. | 住口 不然我给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[30:40] | – I won’t be safe in a men’s prison. | -我在男子监狱会有危险的 |
[30:43] | So what are you saying? You– | 你的意思是 你 |
[30:44] | you want to go to a women’s prison? | 你想转去女子监狱 |
[30:46] | No. I don’t belong there either. | 不 我也不属于那 |
[30:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:51] | Uh, we have a situation. | 我这边有点状况 |
[31:09] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[31:12] | Am I in heaven? | 我在天堂吗 |
[31:16] | Because I’m pretty sure… | 因为我非常确定 |
[31:19] | I’m looking at an angel. | 我面前就有一位天使 |
[31:24] | – You’re ridiculous. – Very funny, Grace. | -别傻了 -很有意思 格蕾丝 |
[31:26] | It was very funny. | 你说的太逗了 |
[31:28] | Y’all need to lighten up. | 你们都该放松一点 |
[31:32] | You know, my first choice was… | 其实我刚才想说 |
[31:34] | “I see dead people.” | “我能看见死人” |
[31:42] | Speaking of dead people, where’s Mom? | 说到死人 我妈在哪 |
[31:47] | She went home for a bit, | 她回家去待一会 |
[31:48] | so you could spend some time with your dad. | 这样你爸就有机会陪着你了 |
[31:54] | – I’ll talk to you later. – Okay. | -我过会再和你聊 -好的 |
[32:02] | – Hi, Dad. – Hi, Grace. | -老爸 -格蕾丝 |
[32:05] | Is that a sweater? It’s so pretty. | 这是件毛衣吗 真漂亮 |
[32:07] | – Nice color, right? – Yeah. | -颜色挺好看 -是啊 |
[32:12] | I’ll get it! | 我去捡 |
[32:17] | They booked my friend! | 他们拘留了我朋友 |
[32:18] | You were only supposed to document what happened. | 你本应只负责协助记录事情经过 |
[32:20] | We weren’t just gonna sit there and watch! | 我们是不会袖手旁观的 |
[32:22] | And Aaron was pushed into that agent, okay? | 而且亚伦是被推到那个警官身上的 好吗 |
[32:24] | You saw it! I know you did! | 你看见了 我知道你看见了 |
[32:26] | – He was not obstructing! – What am I supposed to do? | -他不是要妨碍公务 -你想让我怎么做 |
[32:29] | Tell them what really happened! | 告诉他们事情真相 |
[32:30] | They’re already pretty sure that there was a leak about the raid. | 他们本就确定那次搜捕的消息被泄露了 |
[32:33] | If I suddenly start defending your friend, | 如果我突然为你的朋友辩护 |
[32:34] | it’s gonna set off alarms. | 会把警报触发的 |
[32:36] | Someone needs to set off some alarms! | 就是要有人去触发警报 |
[32:38] | Okay? I thought that’s what we were doing! | 这难道不是我们在做的吗 |
[32:40] | And if not, then what was your big apology about? | 就算不是 那你道什么歉 |
[32:42] | What? You feel bad for Ximena, | 怎么 你为西门娜感到不幸 |
[32:44] | but not bad enough to actually doing something about it. | 但还不够有诚意来付诸行动 |
[32:45] | – Is that it? – Look, I’m doing what I can. | -就这样吗 -我已经做了我能做的 |
[32:48] | Look, giving a statement like that could cost me my job. | 那种证词会让我失业的 |
[32:50] | I’ve been doing this for 30 years. | 我都工作了三十年了 |
[32:52] | I can’t just start over. | 我不能从头再来了 |
[32:54] | I’ve got a family to provide for | 我得赚钱养家 |
[32:55] | and a pension to think about. | 我还需要这一笔退休金 |
[32:57] | And I’m not sacrificing all that. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我不会把这一切都牺牲掉 |
[33:12] | Any news? | 有进展了吗 |
[33:14] | I just know they booked him. | 我只知道他被控告了 |
[33:16] | I don’t know where he is. | 不知道他在哪 |
[33:19] | That’s really good, Callie. | 画的真不错 凯丽 |
[33:22] | And I know you guys are… | 我知道你们正在 |
[33:24] | taking it slow, or resetting, or whatever, but… | 慢慢来或者重新来 或者随便什么 |
[33:29] | I don’t care what you say. You’re in love with him. | 我不管你怎么说 你是爱他的 |
[33:41] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[33:43] | I didn’t think that I had a history with this, | 我不觉得我经历过这些 |
[33:44] | with anxiety and depression, | 焦虑和抑郁 |
[33:46] | but my– my son, Brandon, uh, reminded me | 但我的 我儿子布兰登让我想起 |
[33:50] | that this had happened before when he was little. | 这些都是他很小之前的事了 |
[33:52] | Um, it was right around the time that I– I left my husband. | 就在我 我离开我丈夫那段时间 |
[33:55] | I was very unhappy. | 我非常失落 |
[33:58] | Struggling. Trying to come to terms with my sexuality. | 一直在挣扎 想搞清楚我的性取向 |
[34:02] | Are you unhappy now? | 你现在还忧虑吗 |
[34:05] | No. Mm-mm. | 不了 |
[34:09] | Well, with panic attacks, | 关于恐慌症 |
[34:10] | it’s important to understand the difference | 弄清潜在原因和触发因素 |
[34:12] | between the cause and the trigger. | 之前的区别很重要 |
[34:15] | The cause is usually something deep, | 潜在原因一般都很深远 |
[34:16] | some trauma that’s been festering for a while. | 像是积怨已久的心理创伤 |
[34:20] | But the trigger is often something very specific. | 但是触发因素通常是很具体的事 |
[34:23] | Some thought or feeling that happens in the moment. | 刹那间的想法或感受 |
[34:27] | Is there anything that you can think of | 你能想起在杂货店 |
[34:28] | that happened at the grocery store? | 到底发生了什么吗 |
[34:30] | They were out of dark chocolate. That’s– | 那的黑巧克力卖完了 那是 |
[34:36] | No. Nope. | 不记得了 |
[34:41] | So, what were you thinking right before it happened? | 你在那发生前的一瞬间在想什么 |
[34:45] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[34:48] | Right before I went shopping, my next-door neighbor came by | 刚刚我去购物 我的邻居走过来 |
[34:51] | to tell me that he and his wife are separating. | 告诉我他和他的妻子准备分开 |
[34:54] | -I guess I was thinking about that. -What about it? | -我想我是在想这件事 -这件事怎么了 |
[34:57] | Well, I– | 我 |
[34:59] | Kinda hoping that it wasn’t my fault. | 但愿这不是我的错 |
[35:01] | And why would their separation be your fault? | 他们分开为什么是你的错 |
[35:06] | Well, his, uh, his wife… | 他的 他的妻子 |
[35:08] | uh, was an old high school friend of mine. | 是我中学时期的朋友 |
[35:11] | And they just recently moved back to San Diego. | 他们最近搬回圣地亚哥 |
[35:13] | Uh, next door, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 正好搬到我隔壁 |
[35:14] | and um… she was, uh, | 她是 |
[35:17] | she was my first love. | 她是我的初恋 |
[35:19] | My first crush. | 我第一个喜欢上的人 |
[35:22] | Anyway, Tess, that’s his wife… | 总之 特丝 就是我邻居的的妻子 |
[35:25] | told me that she was questioning her sexuality. | 告诉我她对自己的性取向产生了怀疑 |
[35:28] | Um, and I said to her | 然后我告诉她 |
[35:30] | that she needs to really talk to her husband. | 她应该和她丈夫好好谈谈 |
[35:34] | So, I-I guess I… | 所以 我想 |
[35:36] | uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:38] | Your first love moved in next door. | 你的初恋搬到了你隔壁 |
[35:42] | That’s something. | 这可不是件小事儿 |
[35:44] | Do you think that that could be triggering you? | 你觉得这件事会触动你吗 |
[35:49] | No. | 不会 |
[35:53] | How’d it go with your dad? | 你爸怎么样了 |
[35:55] | Oh, it was nice. | 他很好 |
[35:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[35:59] | Yeah, he’s super sweet. | 他特别好 |
[36:01] | I just– I don’t think he’s ready | 我只是 我觉得他还没准备好 |
[36:04] | to handle my medical situation. | 面对我现在的身体状况 |
[36:10] | Did you have anything to do with my mom going home? | 我妈回家这件事跟你有没有关系 |
[36:16] | yeah. I-I-I may have talked to her. | 有吧 我和她谈了谈 |
[36:21] | You really are an angel. | 你真是个天使 |
[36:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:30] | Hi. Is this a good time? | 嗨 现在方便吗 |
[36:33] | Um, I’m kinda craving a root beer. | 我有点想喝根汁汽水 |
[36:36] | You wanna get me one? | 可以去帮我买一瓶吗 |
[36:37] | – Uh, yeah, sure. – Cool, thanks. | -当然可以 -好 谢谢 |
[36:44] | This is the paperwork you asked for. | 这是你要的文件 |
[36:46] | – Thank you. – Mm-hmm. | -谢谢 -不用 |
[36:49] | 我委任____为我的健康监护人 负责在我无法自己做决定时为我做 医疗方面的决定 | |
[37:05] | Brandon Foster | 布兰登·福斯特 |
[37:31] | So, what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[37:32] | – Did they drop the charges? – I guess. | -他们撤诉了吗 -我想是吧 |
[37:34] | Uh, some agent came forward and corroborated my story. | 一个代理人来了 证实了我的说法 |
[37:39] | I talked to Allen, but I didn’t think he was gonna do anything. | 我和艾伦说了 我还以为他不会做什么 |
[37:43] | Thank God he did. | 感谢上帝 他还真帮忙了 |
[37:45] | I don’t think I could have handled much more solitary. | 我想我再也无法忍受独自一人的感觉了 |
[37:48] | They put you in solitary? | 他们让你一个人呆着 |
[37:50] | Yeah. For my own protection. | 是啊 为了保护我 |
[37:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[37:57] | I remember how awful that is. | 我记得那种感觉有多糟糕 |
[38:01] | Um, it’s okay. I wasn’t there long. | 没事 我没呆多长时间 |
[38:05] | Most trans people aren’t so lucky though. | 大多数跨性别的人没我这么幸运 |
[38:09] | I mean, putting someone in solitary | 我的意思是 让一个单独监禁 |
[38:11] | because you don’t know what to do with them, | 就因为不知道该拿这个人怎么办 |
[38:12] | that’s… not a solution. | 这不是解决问题的办法 |
[38:14] | It’s de-humanizing. | 这是非人性化的 |
[38:18] | I hope it’s okay that I told my mom. | 我把这件事告诉我妈没关系吧 |
[38:22] | I just– I had to do something. | 我就是 我想做点什么 |
[38:25] | It’s fine. I’m glad she was there. | 没关系 我很高兴她在那儿 |
[38:32] | I was thinking. Uh… | 我在想 |
[38:36] | I think you should put my scars in the portrait. | 我觉得你应该把我的伤疤画到你的画集里 |
[38:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[38:42] | Yeah. I think I need to, um… | 是的 我觉得我需要 |
[38:46] | tell people my story. | 告诉大家我的故事 |
[38:48] | So… | 所以 |
[38:50] | you want to, like, come out? | 你想 出柜 |
[38:52] | Telling people you’re trans is different than coming out as gay. | 告诉别人你是跨性别人和出柜是两回事 |
[38:56] | When you come out as gay, | 告诉别人自己是同性恋 |
[38:59] | people see you as being more authentic. | 别人会觉得你更加真实了 |
[39:01] | Whereas when you tell people you’re trans, | 但是告诉别人自己是跨性别人 |
[39:04] | people sometimes think that you’ve deceived them. | 人们有时会认为你欺骗了他们 |
[39:07] | You pulled something over on ’em. | 觉得你向他们隐瞒了真相 |
[39:10] | I guess I’ve never… | 我觉得我绝对不会 |
[39:12] | thought about it like that. | 这么想 |
[39:14] | Mm. I don’t really want to deal with it. | 虽然我真的不想这么做 |
[39:17] | But, uh… | 但是 |
[39:20] | if we don’t put a human face on this, | 如果不人性化地处理这件事 |
[39:21] | I don’t think anything’s gonna change. | 我觉得不会有任何改变 |
[39:25] | Well, I’m here for whatever. | 无论发生什么事 我都在这里 |
[39:27] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吧 |
[39:29] | Yeah. Thank you. | 我知道 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Um… I went on a date with someone. | 我和别人约会了 |
[40:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:01] | And if this is us getting back together, | 如果我们现在可以复合的话 |
[40:04] | then I will never see her again. | 我绝不会再见她 |
[40:06] | But we said we’d tell each other, and… | 但是我们之前说过要和对方保持坦诚 |
[40:10] | So, are we? | 所以 我们这样算复合吗 |
[40:12] | Is that what this is? | 这是复合的意思吗 |
[40:15] | Um, I… | 我 |
[40:17] | Yeah, I don’t think I’m ready | 我觉得我还没做好准备 |
[40:22] | for us to get back together. | 和你复合 |
[40:25] | So, you just do whatever you need to do. | 所以 你想做什么就去做吧 |
[40:33] | Um, it’s late and I have homework, | 太迟了 我还有作业 |
[40:36] | so I should go, but I’m really happy you’re home. | 我该走了 但是我真的很高兴你能回来 |
[40:41] | I just wanted to see you. | 我就是想见到你 |