时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I am going to build a robot | 我决定造一个 |
[00:03] | that can navigate its way through a complex maze | 能在复杂迷宫中利用传感器 |
[00:05] | with the use of sensors. | 自行导航的机器人 |
[00:08] | – I love it. – I’ve decided to rework my project. | -我喜欢 -我决定重新做那个实习项目 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna build a robot that can make its way through this maze. | 我要造一个能走出这个迷宫的机器人 |
[00:13] | You locked me in a room with some man | 你把我和一个不停地跟我说 |
[00:15] | who preceded to tell me that being gay was a sin. | 同性恋是罪恶的男人关在了一个房间里 |
[00:18] | Well, I was being a parent, | 我是你的家长 |
[00:19] | I was pushing you in the right direction. | 我想把你引上正路 |
[00:21] | Hey, Dad! Dad? | 在吗 爸爸 爸爸 |
[00:23] | Is Stef here? | 史戴菲在吗 |
[00:24] | You’re not talking to my wife. | 你不能和我妻子谈话 |
[00:26] | You have feelings for her? | 你对她有感觉吗 |
[00:28] | No, I don’t have feelings about her. | 没有 我对她没感觉 |
[00:31] | Alter some of your cells, | 改造你的几个细胞 |
[00:32] | then reinsert them into your body to attack the cancer. | 重新放入你体内去攻击癌细胞 |
[00:35] | – How you doin’? – Good. | -你怎么样 -我很好 |
[00:36] | It seems like it. | 看上去是的 |
[00:37] | I have something for you. | 我有件东西要给你 |
[00:39] | It’s clear Mr. And Mrs. Sinfuego are honorable people. | 很显然辛弗亚戈夫妇是可敬的人 |
[00:42] | I order that they be released from detention, | 我决议他们被解除扣留 |
[00:45] | after which they are to report to Immigration and Customs | 之后 他们要到移民和海关执法局报到 |
[00:47] | for immediate deportation. | 并即刻驱逐出境 |
[00:50] | No, I didn’t get in. | 我没考上 |
[00:51] | Maybe art isn’t your true calling. | 也许艺术并不是你真正的职业兴趣 |
[00:53] | I was impressed with how much you knew about that case law. | 你对这个案子的了解程度让我吃惊 |
[00:55] | I want to change my major to law. | 我想换专业学法律 |
[01:01] | I know this might seem crazy and last minute, | 我知道最后一刻改专业可能有点不可思议 |
[01:04] | but I realize that the reason | 但是我意识到 |
[01:05] | I was struggling so much with my art | 我之所以一直疲于应付艺术 |
[01:07] | is ’cause it doesn’t come naturally to me, | 那是因为艺术不是我的天性使然 |
[01:09] | but fighting for justice… | 但是为正义而战 |
[01:12] | I know it’s what I’m meant to do. | 我知道这是我想要做的事 |
[01:14] | Look, it’s not crazy. It’s not crazy at all, | 没有不可思议 一点也没有 |
[01:16] | but it is late. It’s a little too late. | 但是来不及 有点太迟了 |
[01:18] | I mean, we have every spot on the program filled up. | 这个课程的名额已经报满了 |
[01:21] | Can’t you make an exception? | 你不能破例一次吗 |
[01:23] | If I make an exception for you, | 如果我为你破例一次 |
[01:24] | what am I gonna do with the 20 people already on the waitlist? | 那二十位在等待名单上的人我该怎么做 |
[01:27] | Look, is there some reason you can’t wait a year to apply? | 是什么原因让你不能等多一年再申请 |
[01:30] | Listen, if you’re still serious about law in a year, | 如果一年后你对法律还抱着认真的态度 |
[01:33] | you come to me and I’ll see what I can do. | 你来找我 我再想办法 |
[02:13] | My T-cells are working. I’m in remission! | 我的T细胞起作用了 我的病情得到了缓解 |
[02:16] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[02:23] | That is so amazing. | 实在是太好了 |
[02:25] | So she’s cured? | 这么说她痊愈了吗 |
[02:27] | Well, the odds of it coming back are pretty low. So, yeah. | 复发几率相当低 所以是的 |
[02:30] | That’s wonderful news, B. | 真是天大的好消息 小布 |
[02:32] | Yeah, so we’re heading to L.A. for my interview tomorrow. | 明天我们要去洛杉矶进行我的面试 |
[02:35] | Mm, what interview? | 什么面试 |
[02:36] | There’s this school in Hollywood, the Musicians’ Institute. | 好莱坞有一家音乐学院 |
[02:39] | It’s like one of the top ten | 是全国前十名 |
[02:40] | best movie scoring programs in the country. | 最好电影评分的项目 |
[02:43] | So, uh, I’m meeting the head of the program tomorrow. | 明天我要去见项目的主任 |
[02:45] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[02:46] | Yeah, and it’s all because | 这都是因为 |
[02:47] | you asked me to write the music for Ximena’s video. | 你叫我给西门娜的视频写音乐 |
[02:49] | Jesus! Come on, let’s go. Dinner’s ready! | 黑素斯 快下来 吃饭了 |
[02:52] | Hey, where’s Jude? | 裘德去哪了 |
[02:53] | Uh, he’s having dinner at Taylor’s tonight. | 他今晚去泰勒家吃饭 |
[02:56] | Anyway, um, so after L.A. we’re gonna go to Marin | 总之 去完洛杉矶之后 我们会去马林 |
[02:58] | and stay with Grace’s Mom and then our gig is in San Fransisco. | 住在格蕾丝妈妈家 然后去旧金山演出 |
[03:01] | Hey, did you see the maze that I was drawing for Emma? | 你看见我帮艾玛画的迷宫了吗 |
[03:04] | – On my desk? – What’s going on? | -在我桌子上吧 -怎么了 |
[03:05] | Mariana ripped Emma’s idea off. | 玛丽安娜抄袭了艾玛的想法 |
[03:07] | Uh, not true. | 根本不是这样 |
[03:08] | Last I heard, she was building a shaving cream shooting robot. | 上次我听说她在弄一个剃须膏喷射机器人 |
[03:12] | Why would you need a robot that shoots shaving cream? | 要一个剃须膏喷射机器人来干嘛 |
[03:14] | No, it was a prototype | 不 那只是 |
[03:15] | for shooting fire retardant into wildfires. | 森林阻燃剂喷射机的原型 |
[03:18] | She was having trouble getting the manipulator to work | 她在让机械手运作方面遇到了困难 |
[03:20] | so that’s why we came up with the maze idea. | 所以我们才想出了迷宫的想法 |
[03:22] | Why does it matter if it’s the same idea? | 大家都用同一想法又有什么关系呢 |
[03:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:24] | Because Craig said that | 因为克雷格说 |
[03:26] | two students applying from the same school | 两名学生用同一个构思 |
[03:27] | with the same concept could just cancel each other out. | 去申请同一所学校 可能会两败俱伤 |
[03:30] | Unless one person’s robot is far superior to the other’s. | 除非其中一人的机器人超越另一人的 |
[03:34] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[03:34] | Mariana, did you steal Emma’s idea? | 玛丽安娜 你剽窃了艾玛的想法吗 |
[03:36] | – No! – Okay, then it is what it is. | -当然没有 -那只能这样了 |
[03:38] | Uh, by the way, Callie, you are in charge this weekend. | 对了 凯丽 这周末由你当家 |
[03:40] | You need to find something else. | 你去找别的创意 |
[03:41] | Tell her to find something else. | 叫她去想别的创意 |
[03:43] | Where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[03:45] | Well, Mama and I are going to | 我和妈妈要去 |
[03:47] | the “Harmony Soul Adventures” retreat that your grandmother | 你们外婆体贴入微地帮我们申请的那家 |
[03:49] | so thoughtfully signed us up for. | 和谐灵魂活动静养所 |
[03:50] | You know what? Let’s just cancel it. | 不如取消吧 |
[03:53] | Honey, we won’t cancel. | 亲爱的 不要取消 |
[03:54] | – We should go. – You’re only going for my benefit, | -我们应该去 -你只是为了我去 |
[03:55] | so what’s the point? | 那样有什么意义呢 |
[03:56] | That is the point. | 那才是意义所在 |
[03:57] | You’re going to be miserable the entire time. | 整个过程只会让你感到不舒服 |
[03:58] | – I’m not, I promise. – It’s fine. | -我保证我不会的 -没事 |
[03:59] | Okay, I think you guys should go. | 我觉得你们应该去 |
[04:04] | Oh, yeah? Why? So you guys can throw a party? | 是吗 为什么 为了你们就能搞派对吗 |
[04:06] | Bust out the front window again? | 再把前门玻璃砸坏一次吗 |
[04:08] | No, because you two need to work on your relationship. | 不是 因为你们俩需要修补你们的感情 |
[04:14] | I think it’s a good idea, Mom. | 我觉得这是个好主意 妈 |
[04:15] | Especially, you know, all the stuff you’ve been dealing with. | 尤其是最近你一直在面对的这些事 |
[04:18] | But you have to keep an open mind. | 但你必须要接受新事物 |
[04:21] | Yeah, try not to shut down. | 没错 尽量别把人拒之门外 |
[04:24] | Callie, Jesus, you guys care to chime on this over here? | 凯丽 黑素斯 你们要不要也来附和一番 |
[04:27] | – I’m good. – Really? | -我就算了 -真的吗 |
[04:28] | Jesus, anything? | 黑素斯 有话要说吗 |
[04:30] | Nothing? Mouth full? | 不说点什么吗 嘴巴塞满了吗 |
[04:31] | Hm, guess it’s settled then. | 那就定下来了 |
[04:33] | We will go. | 我们去 |
[04:35] | I will try to keep an open mind and not shut down. | 我会尽量接受新事物 不拒人于门外 |
[04:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:23] | They said they were police | 他们说是警察 |
[05:25] | and showed us a picture of some man. | 给我们看了一个人的照片 |
[05:27] | They asked if they could search our house. | 他们问是否能搜查我们的房子 |
[05:28] | We didn’t know they were Immigration agents. | 我们当时不知道他们是移民局调查员 |
[05:31] | And once they were inside, they asked them for | 他们进去后就要 |
[05:33] | their immigration status. And then arrested them. | 他们的移民证件 然后逮捕了他们 |
[05:36] | That’s not right. How can they do that? | 这样做不对 他们凭什么那么做 |
[05:38] | ICE has been getting away with a lot these days. | 移民局调查员最近钻了很多空子 |
[05:41] | So did you talk to your lawyer about an appeal? | 你跟律师谈过上诉了吗 |
[05:44] | They don’t meet the hardship requirements. | 他们没满足硬性要求 |
[05:46] | Yeah, and appeals cost money. | 没错 而且上诉要花钱 |
[05:49] | I wish– There’s gotta be something that we can do. | 我希望 肯定有我们能做的事 |
[05:52] | You’ve meant the world to Ximena and to us, | 对西门娜和我们来说 你就是全世界 |
[05:54] | all of you. | 你们都是 |
[05:56] | We will never forget all that you’ve done for us. | 我们永远不会忘记你们所做的一切 |
[06:00] | So I found this case from 2008 | 我找到这个2008年的案子 |
[06:02] | where these ICE agents | 这些移民局调查员 |
[06:04] | were pretending to be local police officers | 假装成当地警官 |
[06:06] | and they talked their way into this woman’s house | 说服这名女性让他们进入她家 |
[06:08] | using the same tactics that ICE used with the Sinfuegos. | 移民局对辛弗亚戈一家也用了相同策略 |
[06:12] | Now even though the woman did invite them in, | 即使这名女性确实允许他们进去了 |
[06:14] | the judge said because ICE misled them so thoroughly, | 法官说由于移民局完全误导了他们 |
[06:18] | it rendered her consent meaningless. | 使得她的许可毫无意义 |
[06:20] | And because they violated her constitutional right against | 鉴于他们侵犯了她的宪法权利 |
[06:23] | warrant-less searches and seizures, | 进行无证搜查和扣押 |
[06:25] | he threw out the order of removal against her. | 法官不受理对她的遣返令 |
[06:29] | That gives the Sinfuegos a precedence for an appeal, right? | 也就是说辛弗亚戈一家有上诉优势 对吗 |
[06:33] | Uh… well, I think it’s something. | 我觉得这是个重要例证 |
[06:36] | But they’d need a lawyer willing to argue it. | 但他们需要有律师愿意针对这点辩护 |
[06:41] | They said they can’t afford any more legal bills. | 他们说无法负担更多的法律费用了 |
[06:46] | Okay, I have an idea. | 我有一个主意 |
[06:48] | But it would involve my study group… | 但这会包括我的学习小组 |
[06:51] | which means Amanda. | 也就是说阿曼达 |
[06:53] | That’s cool, I like Amanda. | 没关系 我喜欢阿曼达 |
[06:54] | She likes you too. | 她也喜欢你 |
[06:57] | So is– I mean, are things serious? | 所以 一切还好吗 |
[07:02] | We’re taking it slow. | 我们正在慢慢来 |
[07:08] | Hey, I got done early. So– | 我提前结束了 所以 |
[07:15] | Oh, Callie’s here. | 凯丽也在 |
[07:21] | I was just leaving. | 我刚要走 |
[07:23] | Let me talk to everyone and I’ll call you tomorrow. | 我和大家谈谈 然后明天给你电话 |
[07:25] | Yeah, okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:27] | – Yeah. – Bye. | -没事 -再见 |
[07:45] | So, uh, you– you will drive safely, yes? | 所以 你小心开车 好吗 |
[07:48] | Uh, I was gonna drive recklessly, actually. | 真遗憾 我本来打算鲁莽点呢 |
[07:52] | Funny. | 很好笑 |
[07:55] | Uh… so listen, the, um– | 听着 |
[07:58] | In regards to all the stuff that’s been going on with me, | 有关我的那些事 |
[08:01] | you know, we really haven’t talked again | 我们还没再谈过 |
[08:03] | about, uh, you picking me up at the grocery store. | 你在杂货店接我那件事 |
[08:05] | Well, have you had any more anxiety attacks? | 你之后焦虑又发作了吗 |
[08:08] | I had a little something… | 母亲节那天有点 |
[08:10] | on Mother’s Day. But, um, I’m okay. | 不过我现在没事了 |
[08:12] | I got this, B. It’s not your job to take care of me. | 我知道 小布 你没有义务来照顾我 |
[08:16] | I– I don’t feel like it’s my job to take care of you, Mom. | 我不觉得照顾你是义务 妈妈 |
[08:18] | Maybe not anymore, but you know, you did, I think, | 也许以后没有 但你以前是这么想的 |
[08:21] | when you were little. | 你小的时候 |
[08:24] | I was going through a hard time. | 我当时状态不好 |
[08:25] | You were this little five year old guy playing piano, | 你是一个五岁大的小男孩 为我弹钢琴 |
[08:29] | trying to help his hysterical mother calm down. | 想帮歇斯底里的妈妈冷静下来 |
[08:32] | I don’t remember you being hysterical. | 我不记得你歇斯底里过 |
[08:34] | Well, I may be exaggerating a little but sit. | 我可能是有夸张 不过 坐下 |
[08:37] | Sit, please sit. | 请坐下 |
[08:41] | You do remember, B, you… | 小布 你记得 |
[08:44] | you remember those messages that you get as a child | 人小时候获得的 |
[08:49] | about your worth. You know, those stick with you. | 价值观的信息 是忘不掉的 |
[08:52] | Yeah, but I’m okay, | 没错 但我现在没事了 |
[08:53] | Mom, you know? | 妈妈 你知道吗 |
[08:54] | You didn’t ruin me. | 你并没毁掉我 |
[08:58] | I think I just, I want you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[09:00] | your worth in a relationship | 你在一段关系中的价值 |
[09:02] | is not as a caretaker. | 不是看护者 |
[09:04] | You don’t have to rescue someone to be worthy of their love. | 你不必去拯救谁才配得到他们的爱 |
[09:11] | I think now that Grace is well, | 现在格蕾丝没事了 |
[09:13] | I just– I think it’s a great time for you to refocus on your dreams. | 我想这是你重新追求梦想的好时机 |
[09:18] | Yeah, and– and that’s what I’m doing. | 没错 我现在就是这么做的 |
[09:22] | So you don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[09:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:28] | I won’t. | 我不会担心 |
[09:30] | Good talk. | 很高兴和你聊天 |
[09:32] | I love you, my beautiful boy. | 我爱你 俊小子 |
[09:37] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[09:55] | How’d it go? | 怎么样了 |
[09:56] | Uh… great. I think I have a pretty good shot at getting in. | 很顺利 我觉得通过的可能性很高 |
[10:00] | Brandon, you got into Juilliard. | 布兰登 你考进了朱利亚音乐学院 |
[10:02] | I think you have an excellent | 我觉得你非常有可能会 |
[10:03] | chance at getting into the Musician’s Institute. | 进入音乐家研究所 |
[10:06] | Yeah, it’s not New York. | 没错 不是纽约 |
[10:08] | No, but it’s– it’s Hollywood. | 但是 是好莱坞 |
[10:12] | You’ll be going to school on the Walk of Fame. | 你这是在星途上学习 |
[10:14] | And look, you’ll be standing on Adam Levine every day. | 看 你每天都会站在亚当·莱文上 |
[10:16] | How cool is that? | 这该多酷 |
[10:19] | Pretty cool. | 超级酷 |
[10:20] | And there’s Janis Joplin and Journey and… | 还有珍妮丝·贾普林 朱妮和 |
[10:25] | Gloria Swanson. | 格洛丽亚·斯万森 |
[10:26] | Who’s uh– Who’s Gloria Swanson? | 谁是 谁是格洛丽亚·斯万森 |
[10:28] | I don’t know, but she must be somebody. | 我不知道 但肯定是个名人 |
[10:30] | Uh, we need selfies. Lay down next to Adam. | 我们得来张自拍 躺在亚当旁边 |
[10:33] | What? It’s kind of dirty, don’t you think? | 什么 这里有点脏 你不觉得吗 |
[10:35] | Brandon. | 布兰登 |
[10:37] | All right, uh… | 好吧 |
[10:44] | One, two, cheese! | 一 二 茄子 |
[11:13] | Whoa! This is much fancier than I thought. | 这比我想象的豪华多了 |
[11:16] | Oh, they even valet. | 他们还有泊车服务 |
[11:22] | – I’ll get the bags, okay? – Yeah. | -我去拿包 好吗 -好 |
[11:26] | – Checking in? – Yes, uh, Adams Foster. | -入住吗 -是的 亚当斯·福斯特 |
[11:28] | The keys are in the car. | 钥匙在车里 |
[11:30] | Did I hear you say Adams Foster? | 你是说亚当斯·福斯特吗 |
[11:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[11:32] | Oh, we’re Bill and Beth Green, | 我们是比尔和贝丝·格林 |
[11:35] | your couples’ counselors for the weekend. | 你们这周末的咨询师 |
[11:36] | Oh, so nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[11:38] | These are for you and your husband. | 这些是给你和你丈夫的 |
[11:40] | Oh, actually it’s my wife, Stef. | 其实是我妻子 史戴菲 |
[11:42] | Hi, how are ya? | 你好吗 |
[11:44] | We are so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[11:45] | Oh, no, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[11:47] | The registration form said Stev and Lena. | 注册表上写的是史蒂夫和莉娜 |
[11:50] | I gotcha. No, my mother signed us up for this | 我明白了 我妈给我们报名了这个项目 |
[11:52] | and she probably hit the “V” Key instead of the “F.” | 她可能把名字里的F打成了V |
[11:54] | They’re right next to each other. | 两个字母离得太近了 |
[11:55] | We can get another “Hers” Envelope. | 我们可以给你一个”她”的信封 |
[11:56] | Oh, no, no, it’s no problem. | 不用了 没关系的 |
[11:57] | – I’ll be the– the man. – You sure? | -我可以当男的 -你确定吗 |
[12:00] | That’s fine. | 没事的 |
[12:01] | Okay. Your assignments for the weekend are in there. | 好吧 你们这周末在这的作业都写在里面 |
[12:04] | Little surprises for each other. | 给彼此一些惊喜 |
[12:07] | Oh! Wow, we love surprises. | 哇 我们喜欢惊喜 |
[12:09] | Don’t we, honey? As long as mine doesn’t involve a penis. | 对吧 亲爱的 只要我的惊喜里没有鸡鸡就好 |
[12:11] | ‘Cause that would really be a surprise. | 要不就真的是个惊喜了 |
[12:14] | No, no it doesn’t. | 不 不存在的 |
[12:16] | Ah– Well, then here are some of the activities | 那么这里有些活动 |
[12:20] | which I hope that you will participate in. | 我希望你们参加一下 |
[12:22] | And then this afternoon, we’ll meet for group. | 今天下午 大家会见一下面 |
[12:25] | – Sounds good! – Thank you so much. | -听起来不错 -非常感谢 |
[12:27] | – Enjoy. – Thank you! We will. | -祝你开心 -谢谢 我们会的 |
[12:29] | Kinda can’t read this. What does that say? | 有点看不懂这个 写的什么 |
[12:31] | Goat Yoga? | 山羊瑜伽 |
[12:32] | Interesting. Couples Canoeing? | 有意思 伴侣独木舟 |
[12:35] | Ooh, I’m good at canoeing. | 我独木舟划的可好了 |
[12:36] | Honey, we don’t have to do any of this stuff. | 亲爱的 我们可以不做这些 |
[12:37] | No, this is what we are here for! | 这是我们来这儿的目的 |
[12:39] | I think we should try the Goat Yoga first. | 我觉得我们应该先去山羊瑜伽 |
[12:42] | Wow, that’s scary. | 有点吓人 |
[12:43] | What do the goats do to you when you’re doing yoga? | 你做瑜伽的时候 山羊要干些什么 |
[13:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | Oh, you guys are so cute. | 你们俩真可爱 |
[13:37] | What are your names? | 你们叫什么名字 |
[13:38] | – Julian. – Harlow. | -朱利安 -哈萝 |
[13:40] | Well, thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[13:41] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[13:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:49] | Oh, nothing. You’re just really good with kids. | 没什么 你很会和孩子相处 |
[13:52] | You ever think you might want some of your own some day? | 你有想过哪天要个自己的孩子吗 |
[13:56] | I probably can’t because of all the chemo. | 我可能因为化疗要不了孩子 |
[13:59] | I always wanted to adopt. | 我一直想收养 |
[14:02] | Just– I guess it’s all about the right time with the right person. | 我想这要在对的时间遇到对的人吧 |
[14:15] | The purpose of Goat Yoga | 山羊瑜伽的目的 |
[14:17] | isn’t to execute the perfect downward dog, | 不是为了做完美的下犬式 |
[14:21] | it’s to open your hearts to these fuzzy, | 而是为了向这些毛茸茸的 |
[14:25] | big-eyed love magnets. | 大眼睛爱情磁铁敞开心扉 |
[14:28] | As you assume the tabletop position, | 当你做到桌面式时 |
[14:30] | feel the calming effect of goat-healing energy. | 你可以感受到山羊带来的治愈能量 |
[14:38] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[14:40] | We’re Jeannie and Brad. | 我们是珍妮和布拉德 |
[14:42] | – Hi. Stef and Lena. – Hi. | -你们好 史黛菲和莉娜 -你们好 |
[14:45] | Hi. You guys here for the couples retreat? | 你们是来这儿是来咨询的 |
[14:46] | – Yeah. – Really? | -是的 -是吗 |
[14:48] | See, I always figured two women | 我一直以为两个女人一起生活 |
[14:50] | together wouldn’t have any trouble communicating. | 沟通上不会有任何问题 |
[14:52] | You guys must talk and share each other’s feelings all the time. | 你们肯定经常分享彼此的感受 |
[14:55] | Maybe that is the problem. | 也许这就是问题所在 |
[14:57] | Oh! Oh, oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Wait, so it’s doing that by itself? | 等等 这都要它自己完成吗 |
[15:17] | Yeah, the sensors are bouncing sound waves off the walls | 是啊 传感器往墙上发送声波 |
[15:20] | so that’s how it knows where to go. | 这样它就能知道可以往哪里走 |
[15:21] | Hm, I can’t believe you know how to do this. | 不敢相信你知道原理是什么 |
[15:24] | Well, you build the robot it’s kind of just coding. | 你做了机器人 这只是些编程 |
[15:26] | It’s really not that hard. | 没有多难 |
[15:30] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[15:34] | Here, Emma, maybe you could just adjust the sensors? | 给 艾玛 也许你能调整一下传感器 |
[15:37] | Maybe I should have used an ultrasonic instead of infrared? | 也许我应该用超声波代替红外线 |
[15:40] | Okay, why don’t you just change it? | 为什么你不换呢 |
[15:41] | Yeah, but then our robots are going to be exactly the same. | 但这样我们的机器人就完全一样了 |
[15:43] | There must be a problem with the code. | 编程肯定有问题 |
[15:47] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[15:51] | Hey, you could help her, you know? | 你可以帮帮她 |
[15:52] | I need this internship if I want a chance to get into M.I.T. | 如果我想进麻省理工 就需要这份实习 |
[15:55] | If I help her, I’m just hurting my chances. So… sorry. | 帮她 我就可能失去这个机会 抱歉 |
[16:00] | Watch out for my robot. | 小心我的机器人 |
[16:03] | If you’ll represent the Sinfuegos, | 如果你要代表辛弗亚戈 |
[16:05] | we’ll all write up the argument and briefs as a class project. | 我们一起把写论证和陈述当成课堂作业来做 |
[16:11] | Look guys, | 大家听着 |
[16:12] | I think the case Callie found shows good legal precedence, | 我认为凯丽找到的案例有很好的判决先例 |
[16:15] | but it’s gonna be the Sinfuegos’ word against those ICE agents. | 但是这会是辛弗亚戈对阵移民局调查员的说法 |
[16:19] | And they are not going to admit | 他们也不会承认 |
[16:20] | they entered that home under false pretenses. | 他们以虚假的借口进入那个家庭 |
[16:23] | What if we could get an ICE agent to testify on the Sinfuegos’ behalf? | 如果我们能让移民局调查员去作证呢 |
[16:26] | Who witnessed the arrest? | 谁见证了逮捕 |
[16:27] | No, but he has knowledge of these kinds of tactics, | 他了解一些策略 |
[16:31] | as well as other inappropriate behavior by ICE. | 还有其他移民局的不当行为 |
[16:34] | He’s sort of like a whistle-blower. | 他就算是个举报人 |
[16:37] | Maybe he could write an amicus brief? | 也许他可以写个非当事人陈述 |
[16:39] | – What’s that? – It’s like a person | -那是什么 -就是一个没有 |
[16:41] | that’s not directly involved with a case, | 直接参与案子的人 |
[16:42] | but can educate or raise awareness | 但通过他的专业知识 |
[16:45] | about the issue with their expertise. | 来教导或提高对问题的认识 |
[16:48] | That’s well put, Amanda. Look, I’ve gotta run but… | 说得好 阿曼达 听着 我要走了 |
[16:51] | if you can find that ICE agent and get him to cooperate, | 如果你能让那名调查员来配合 |
[16:55] | I’ll file the appeal. | 我会提出上诉 |
[16:58] | And I was serious about next year. | 我对明年的事儿是认真的 |
[17:04] | I decided I want to apply for the five year law program. | 我决定要申请五年的法律课程 |
[17:09] | You should, you’re great at this. | 你应该这么做 你很擅长这个 |
[17:12] | You get one chance to say “I told you so.” | 你这次有机会说”我早跟你说了” |
[17:14] | Oh, no. I wouldn’t do that. | 不 我不会这样做的 |
[17:16] | Even though I did tell you so. | 即便我真的早跟你说了 |
[17:20] | So what about this ICE agent? | 那么这个移民局调查员怎么办 |
[17:22] | Do you really think he’ll testify? | 你真的觉得他会作证吗 |
[17:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:26] | I might need your help. | 我可能需要你的帮助 |
[17:29] | Okay, this is an exercise in partnering. | 好的 这是个合作练习 |
[17:32] | The objective is to row your boat across the pond, | 目的是划着船过河 |
[17:35] | working together as one | 两人合作 |
[17:37] | without one party dominating. | 而不是一人指挥 |
[17:39] | We can win this. | 我们能赢 |
[17:41] | Okay, on the whistle. | 好了 听哨音出发 |
[17:45] | Push! | 推 |
[17:50] | – Okay. – Okay, thanks for the push. | -好吧 -谢谢你们推我们 |
[17:52] | Okay, we’re going the wrong way. | 我们划错方向了 |
[17:53] | We’re going the wrong way. | 我们划错方向了 |
[17:55] | – Row! – No, no. | -划啊 -不 |
[17:56] | – First, this way. – Okay, ready and pull! | -先来这边 -准备 往里划 |
[17:58] | – Row! – No, you have to pull! Don’t push! | -快划 -不 往里不是往外划 |
[18:01] | – I’m pulling. – Stop! Oh, my god. | -我在往里划 -停 天哪 |
[18:02] | Can you just let me do this one first and then we can– | 能不能先让我弄过来然后 |
[18:05] | But we’re supposed to pull at the same time. | 但我们该同时往里划 |
[18:07] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[18:09] | Okay, it is in the water now. It’s in the water now. | 这下掉水里了 桨掉进水里了 |
[18:12] | Okay, if you– Okay. | 好了 你能不能 |
[18:13] | You’re not supposed to dominate this. | 你不该独揽一切的 |
[18:15] | Who is dominating right now? | 是谁独揽一切 |
[18:18] | Can we…? | 我们需要 |
[18:19] | We’re good! We’re good, we’re good. | 我们没事 我们没事 |
[18:20] | I got my– I got it, I can put it right back. | 我够 我够到了 把它拉回来 |
[18:22] | Ouch! That’s my arm. That’s my arm. | 那是我的胳膊 我的胳膊 |
[18:25] | Brad and Jeannie are all the way to Canada. | 布拉德和珍妮都快划到加拿大了 |
[18:27] | Well, Brad and Jeannie can go to Canada. | 那就让布拉德和珍妮去加拿大 |
[18:30] | Well, it’s a little difficult | 一只手绑在背后 |
[18:31] | to row a boat with one hand tied behind my back. | 划船有点困难 |
[18:34] | – You were dominating. – I don’t– I was what? Dominating? | -你刚才在独揽大权 -我哪有 独揽大权 |
[18:36] | What about that couple? What about Brad and Jeannie? | 那那对夫妇呢 布拉德和珍妮呢 |
[18:38] | Turning it into a competition. | 把这当作比赛 |
[18:39] | What do you expect? This is a retreat for straight couples. | 你还想怎样 这是给异性夫妇设计的活动 |
[18:42] | We have nothing in common with these people. | 我们和那些人一点共同点都没有 |
[18:44] | Exactly why I didn’t want to come here in the first place. | 正是我一开始不想来的原因 |
[18:46] | See? I knew you couldn’t keep an open mind. | 我就知道你没有尝试接受 |
[18:48] | Me? | 我 |
[18:49] | Why don’t we just skip the rest of it and go to the spa | 我们直接把活动跳过去泡温泉吧 |
[18:51] | or do whatever, you know? Shh, shh. | 或者爱干嘛干嘛 |
[18:55] | Hello, there. | 你们好啊 |
[18:56] | Well, Hello | 你们好 |
[18:57] | How’s it going? | 你们怎么样啊 |
[18:58] | Just fantastic. | 再好不过了 |
[19:00] | Ready for group? | 准备好去团体活动了吗 |
[19:01] | More than anything. We wouldn’t miss it, would we, honey? | 当然 我们绝不会错过 是吧亲爱的 |
[19:03] | Wonderful. Right this way. | 棒极了 这边走 |
[19:07] | Hey, what– what’s the point? | 有意义吗 |
[19:09] | – What? – We don’t have anything in common | -什么 -我们和那些人 |
[19:10] | with these people anyway. | 又没共同话题 |
[19:12] | Well, I think the point | 我觉得重点是 |
[19:12] | is that maybe you should keep the open mind. | 你要有开放的心态 |
[19:20] | They’re good kids | 他们都是好孩子 |
[19:22] | and we love them so much. | 我们也十分爱他们 |
[19:25] | But they take so much out of us. | 但照顾他们太费心费力了 |
[19:28] | One has a learning disability and that’s been stressful. | 他们一个有学习障碍 给我们很大压力 |
[19:31] | And, you know, teenagers… | 而且你也知道 青春期嘛 |
[19:34] | Uh, my wife had, I guess | 怎么说呢 |
[19:36] | what you call an emotional affair with a coworker. | 我妻子精神上出轨她同事了 |
[19:40] | And I guess that’s made it harder for me to trust her. | 大概是这个原因让我我很难再信任她 |
[19:44] | I had a lot of unresolved issues with my father. | 我和我爸之间有很多矛盾没解决 |
[19:48] | And I think it sometimes gets in the way of my ability | 我觉得这导致了我在我丈夫面前 |
[19:51] | to be truly vulnerable and intimate with my husband. | 没法真正做自己 没法和他亲密相处 |
[19:55] | Have you considered confronting your father? | 你想过直面和你父亲间的矛盾吗 |
[19:58] | I can’t, he’s dead. | 想也没用了 他死了 |
[20:01] | Is he? | 是吗 |
[20:03] | He’s still a voice in your head, | 但他活在你脑海里 |
[20:05] | a complication in your relationship. | 是使你感情生活复杂的原因 |
[20:08] | You know, he doesn’t have | 你想告诉他你的感受的话 |
[20:09] | to be here for you to tell him how you feel. | 并不需要他出现在你面前 |
[20:13] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有人想分享吗 |
[20:17] | Uh, we have two kids leaving for college… next year. | 我们有两个孩子要离家去上大学了 明年 |
[20:23] | And I guess what scares me is what happens when they all leave? | 我猜我怕的是他们走后会怎么样 |
[20:27] | And it’s just the two of us, again. | 家里就剩我们两人了 |
[20:30] | You know, I mean we’ve been co-parenting together so long, | 这么久以来我们共同抚养他们长大 |
[20:34] | it’s been the glue that’s kept us together. | 是这把我们紧紧连在一起 |
[20:39] | We can renew our vows all we want, but if we can’t connect, | 我们可以无数次重写誓言 但如果我们 |
[20:44] | if we can’t be vulnerable with each other… | 不能彼此相知或真实做自己该怎么办 |
[20:50] | I mean, without the kids… | 除了孩子 |
[20:53] | will there by anything left between us? | 我们之间还剩下什么 |
[21:02] | You know, I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你自豪 |
[21:04] | For what? | 为什么 |
[21:07] | Applying to college and just… | 申请大学还有 |
[21:11] | taking care of yourself. | 照顾自己 |
[21:15] | You sound like my mom. | 你和我妈妈口吻很像 |
[21:16] | I do? | 是吗 |
[21:17] | Yeah, she– | 她 |
[21:20] | She thinks I’m like a caretaker, you know? | 她觉得我是那种守护者 |
[21:23] | But I-I-I can still be in a relationship | 但我 我在感情中 |
[21:26] | and do what I need to do for me, you know? | 还是可以为自己着想的 |
[21:28] | So everyone can just stop worrying. | 大家没必要担心 |
[21:39] | God, it’s so beautiful. | 这太美了 |
[21:46] | I’m more of a sunrise guy. | 我是那种日出类型的 |
[21:48] | Really? Why? | 是吗 怎么说 |
[21:54] | I like beginnings. | 我喜欢开始 |
[21:57] | I don’t know. Sunsets are kind of like the end. | 我也说不清 日落就像一切的终结 |
[22:04] | Well, some things last forever. | 但有些东西会一直存在 |
[22:10] | Like a selfie. | 像是自拍 |
[22:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:14] | – Please? – All right. | -求你了 -好吧 |
[22:26] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[22:28] | Uh, just a little chilly. | 只是有点凉 |
[22:29] | I’ll get you a sweater. | 我去给你拿件毛衣 |
[22:30] | Okay, thanks. | 谢啦 |
[23:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | So, uh… why do you– why’d you bring this? | 你为什么 带这个干什么 |
[23:18] | Uh, it’s a good luck charm. | 这是我的幸运符 |
[23:21] | For our gig. | 保佑我们演出顺利 |
[23:43] | I know the agents who arrested the Sinfuegos,ire. | 我知道是谁逮捕了辛弗亚戈一家 |
[23:45] | I’m not surprised to hear they used deception to enter the house. | 他们为进人家里而骗别人的情况太多了 |
[23:49] | There’s a lot of that going on. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[23:50] | I need you to tell the immigration judge that. | 我需要你把这还有他们其他不当行为 |
[23:52] | And the other miscondut you’ve told me about. | 一五一十告诉移民法官 |
[23:55] | No way. | 不可能 |
[23:56] | You can write it in something called an amicus brief. | 你可以写下来作为非当事人意见陈述 |
[23:58] | We’ll file it “Under seal”, | 我们会密封保密 |
[24:00] | the judge won’t have to share it with anyone. | 法官也不用拿给任何人看 |
[24:01] | It’ll get out. | 终归会传出去的 |
[24:03] | That type of thing always does. | 这种事从来都是这样 |
[24:04] | Look, I’m sorry but I can’t help. | 我很抱歉但我无能为力 |
[24:07] | We’re going to compel you to testify. | 那我们只好强迫你作证了 |
[24:09] | And how do you plan on doing that? | 你有什么把柄来强迫我 |
[24:12] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[24:14] | It’s my friend you helped after he was arrested at the raid. | 袭击后被捕让你救出来的那个朋友 |
[24:21] | What’s this? | 那是什么 |
[24:22] | A subpoena. | 传票 |
[24:26] | Sorry. You’ve been served. | 抱歉 你被传讯了 |
[24:46] | Our very first motel room together. | 我们的第一间共用的旅馆房间 |
[24:50] | It’s not the Golden Door Spa, but… | 虽然比不上金色大门水疗 但是… |
[24:54] | it has a bed. | 有床 |
[24:57] | That’s all that matters, right? | 这就够了 对吧 |
[25:09] | Well, the food was a lot better | 食物比我想象的好很多 |
[25:10] | than I thought it’d be, didn’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[25:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:16] | It’s my assignment. | 我的任务 |
[25:18] | Supposed to write an x-rated letter to “My husband” | 要求我给丈夫写一封激情信 |
[25:22] | about all of our past sex-capades, | 写我们过去的性生活 |
[25:23] | but I went a little more romantic. | 我给它来了个浪漫升级 |
[25:27] | Come on, are we really gonna do this whole his and hers thing? | 拜托 我们真要玩这个男女游戏吗 |
[25:32] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[25:34] | Well– | 拜托 |
[25:35] | Lena, I have said yes to everything today. I have. | 莉娜 今天要干什么我都答应了 |
[25:38] | Everything except me. | 除了我 |
[25:40] | – Oh, come on. – What? You went through the motions, | -拜托 -怎么 你是做了那些事 |
[25:42] | but we never connected. | 但我们并没有联系感情 |
[25:44] | You never said a word in group. | 你在组团中也不说话 |
[25:46] | What am I supposed to say after you basically questioned | 你基本上质疑了孩子们离开家后 |
[25:48] | whether or not we’d stay together after the kids leave home? | 我们还该不该在一起 我还能说什么 |
[25:50] | Well, let’s talk about that. Let’s talk about that | 那就谈谈这个 我们就谈谈 |
[25:52] | and everything else that’s been going on instead of just… | 这一切事 别再 |
[25:54] | paddling around in a circle and never getting anywhere. | 原地打转没有进展了 |
[25:56] | I mean, talk about the perfect metaphor for our relationship. | 谈谈你对我们关系的完美比喻 |
[25:58] | If you are so afraid of us not staying together, then tell me! | 如果你这么怕我们在一起 那你告诉我 |
[26:01] | Not a whole group of strangers, for God’s sake. | 别去跟一群陌生人说 真是 |
[26:04] | I’m telling you. I have been telling you. | 我告诉你了 我一直在跟你说 |
[26:07] | All you tell me is that you’re not happy. | 可你却只告诉我你不开心 |
[26:10] | And it’s not because of Tess, | 而且不是因为特丝 |
[26:11] | but it’s because of how you feel about Tess. | 是因为你对特丝的感觉 |
[26:13] | I mean… talk about an emotional affair. | 这简直是精神出轨 |
[26:16] | Is that what’s going on? Is that what’s happening? | 是这样吗 这是问题所在吗 |
[26:18] | No, Lena, that would be your M.O. | 不 莉娜 那是你才做的事 |
[26:22] | So– So you still resent me for that? | 你还在为这件事生我的气 |
[26:24] | You don’t trust me? | 你不信任我 |
[26:25] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁也不信任 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna go get some air. | 我出去透透气 |
[26:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:54] | I don’t know why I didn’t | 我不知道我为什么 |
[26:55] | just get back with Aaron when I had the chance. | 没有在来得及的时候和亚伦复合 |
[26:59] | I mean, it’s not too late, right? | 现在不晚 对吗 |
[27:01] | He said he’s taking it slow with that girl, Amanda. | 他说他和阿曼达要慢慢来 |
[27:03] | Yeah, overnight bag slow. | 我信了 过夜的东西都带去了 |
[27:09] | The other night it was obvious she was staying over. | 那天她绝对是住那边了 |
[27:16] | I just don’t want to be | 我只是不想 |
[27:17] | that girl who stabs another girl in the back. | 当那个撬人家男朋友的女孩 |
[27:21] | This world pits women against each other too much as it is. | 这个世界上女人之间的矛盾够多了 |
[27:28] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是 |
[27:30] | No girl wants to be a guy’s second choice. | 也没有女孩想当替代品 |
[27:33] | And… I mean, it’s not like you’re trying to get him into bed. | 你又不是想诱惑他上床 |
[27:37] | You’re just telling him | 你只是要告诉他 |
[27:38] | how you feel and I think he needs to know that. | 你的真实感受 我觉得他需要知道 |
[27:42] | Look, Callie, | 凯丽 |
[27:44] | you don’t have to keep creating these tragic love stories. | 你别再继续创造这种悲情故事了 |
[27:48] | Just say yes. | 答应我 |
[28:06] | Hey, little guy. | 小家伙 |
[28:09] | What are you doing out here all by yourself? | 你一个人在这里干什么呢 |
[28:13] | There you go. | 对了 |
[28:16] | Back with your buds. | 和你的朋友在一起吧 |
[28:19] | That’s it, safe and sound. | 好的 安安全全的 |
[28:23] | I used to love the goats on my grandfather’s farm. | 我以前很爱爷爷农场的绵羊 |
[28:29] | I didn’t know he had goats. | 我都不知道他的农场有羊 |
[28:30] | And chickens. | 还有鸡 |
[28:32] | And a llama. God knows why. Anyway, they were great summers. | 还有头骆驼 谁知道为啥 总之 在那里的暑假很开心 |
[28:38] | I wish I’d met your grandfather. | 希望我能见见你爷爷 |
[28:39] | He was an asshole. | 他也很混蛋 |
[28:41] | I liked the farm and the animals, but him? Not so much. | 我喜欢农场和动物 但他 我不怎么喜欢 |
[28:47] | What are you doing here, Dad? | 你来干什么 爸爸 |
[28:49] | You said something to Brandon about | 你跟布兰登说 |
[28:51] | the messages you receive in childhood stay with you? | 童年的信息会伴随你很久 |
[28:54] | Well, I’m the messenger. Right? | 我也给了你这种信息 对吗 |
[28:57] | I mean, I ruined you. | 我毁了你 |
[29:02] | Whatever. | 随便吧 |
[29:09] | You can’t keep walking away | 你不能总逃避 |
[29:11] | from people unless you want to end up alone. | 亲近别人 除非你想永远孤独 |
[29:16] | At some time you gotta plant your feet, have it out. | 有时候你需要定下来 说出来 |
[29:20] | So… | 所以 |
[29:23] | what was it that you wanted that I didn’t give to you? | 你想要的什么我没有给你 |
[29:26] | Let me hear it. | 说来我听听 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么 |
[29:32] | What every kid wants, Dad. Your approval. | 所有孩子都想要的 爸爸 要你的认可 |
[29:37] | That’s why I became a cop. That’s why I married Mike. | 所以我才当警察 嫁给麦克 |
[29:40] | That’s why I tried to be straight. | 所以我才努力不承认同性恋 |
[29:44] | How’d that work out for you? | 结果如何 |
[29:47] | Not great, your… | 不好 你 |
[29:50] | rejection of me and my sexuality made me feel ashamed of myself | 你对我的否定 对我性向的看法 |
[29:55] | and I still feel ashamed of myself. | 让我羞愧 让我仍然无法接受自己 |
[29:59] | I’m not here anymore. | 但我已经不在了 |
[30:04] | You’re not gone. | 但你的影响还在 |
[30:09] | What do you want me to say? | 你想要我说什么 |
[30:17] | That you’re sorry. That… | 说你很抱歉 说… |
[30:21] | That you love me, that you’re proud of me, | 说你爱我 你为我骄傲 |
[30:24] | of who I am, of who I love | 为真实的我 为我爱的人 |
[30:26] | and my beautiful children. | 为我漂亮的孩子们骄傲 |
[30:31] | That there’s nothing wrong with me. | 说我没有问题 |
[30:41] | I can’t say all that. | 我没办法说 |
[30:47] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[30:51] | But you can say it… | 但你可以说 |
[30:53] | to yourself. | 对你自己 |
[30:56] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[31:04] | I love me. I love me. | 我爱自己 我爱自己 |
[31:07] | I love… | 我爱 |
[31:11] | who I am, I’m proud of me… | 真实的自己 我为自己骄傲 |
[31:17] | and who I love, my beautiful Lena. | 为我爱的人 我漂亮的莉娜 |
[31:23] | And my beautiful kids, | 还有我漂亮的孩子们 |
[31:25] | and this… | 还有… |
[31:28] | this life we have made. | 和我们的生活 |
[31:36] | And there’s nothing wrong with me. | 我没有任何不对劲 |
[31:40] | When you can truly believe that… | 当你能真正地相信这些的时候 |
[31:46] | maybe then– that all the… | 或许那时 |
[31:53] | the shitty things that I said or did, | 所有我说过的难听话或者做过的烂事 |
[31:58] | they wouldn’t matter so much. | 就不那么重要了 |
[32:00] | And that maybe… | 或许那时 |
[32:03] | you’d remember all the things I did right. | 你会记起所有我做得对的事情 |
[32:07] | Like love you. | 比如说爱你 |
[32:09] | Which I did. | 我是爱你的 |
[32:12] | And always will. | 我会一直爱你 |
[33:03] | When Tess moved in next door, | 特丝搬到隔壁的时候 |
[33:09] | it brought up this shame that I carry around in me… | 让我想起了一直如影随形的羞耻感 |
[33:16] | that keeps me from being completely vulnerable with you. | 让我和你在一起的时候变得非常脆弱 |
[33:20] | That sometimes… | 就是有时 |
[33:23] | when we make love… | 我们做爱的时候 |
[33:29] | makes me feel… like what we’re doing is not right. | 让我感觉好像我们做的事情是不对的 |
[33:33] | Like… Like I am not right. | 好像 好像我不对劲 |
[33:41] | I love you and I am so proud of our family. | 我爱你并且我非常以我们的家庭自豪 |
[33:45] | And yet, you know, I carry around this fear… | 但是我一直带着这种恐惧 |
[33:48] | that it could be taken away from us. | 害怕这一切会消失 |
[33:52] | Our right to love each other because we’re not… | 我们之所以相爱是因为我们不 |
[33:56] | normal. | 正常 |
[34:00] | But, you know, I just power on through | 但我只是让自己强撑着 |
[34:03] | and act like I’m stronger than I know I am… | 表现得比我自己要坚强 |
[34:09] | because I’m afraid to hurt you or scare you. | 因为我害怕会伤害你或者吓到你 |
[34:15] | I’m afraid you’ll reject me because I’m not enough. | 我害怕你会因为我不够好而拒绝我 |
[34:23] | After all these years… | 这么多年来 |
[34:26] | I see you. | 我懂你 |
[34:29] | I know you. You don’t think I know you? | 我理解你 你认为我不理解你吗 |
[34:33] | I know your struggles and your fears | 我知道你的挣扎和害怕 |
[34:35] | and I love you for them, not in spite of them. | 我是因为你的挣扎爱你 不是只爱不挣扎的你 |
[34:39] | I want you to share your dark places with me. I– | 我想让你跟我分享你的黑暗面 |
[34:43] | So I can help you heal, | 好让我能帮助你痊愈 |
[34:45] | so we can help each other heal. | 好让我们能帮助彼此痊愈 |
[34:48] | So… my love can show you that you’re enough. | 我的爱就是让你知道你足够好了 |
[34:54] | ‘Cause for me, you’re everything. | 因为对我而言 你就是一切 |
[34:59] | You’re my everything. | 你是我的一切 |
[35:39] | I couldn’t tell him. | 我没办法告诉他 |
[35:54] | Oh, that reminds me, | 这提醒我了 |
[35:56] | – I almost forgot. Uh… – What? | -我差点忘记了 -什么 |
[35:58] | My assignment as “The husband…” | 我作为”老公”的任务是 |
[36:06] | …was to propose to my wife again. | 要再次向我的老婆求婚 |
[36:09] | So, Lena Adams Foster, | 莉娜·亚当斯·福斯特 |
[36:11] | will you marry me for the third time? | 你愿意嫁给我第三次吗 |
[36:15] | Please? | 好吗 |
[36:16] | Honey, I will marry you every time you ask. | 亲爱的 每一次你求婚我都会答应 |
[36:52] | I tried telling you on the way up. | 我想要在来的路上告诉你的 |
[36:55] | Why didn’t you tell me at the doctor’s office? | 为什么不在医生办公室跟我说 |
[36:57] | Because I was afraid you wouldn’t want to go to L.A. | 因为我怕如果你知道T细胞没起作用 |
[36:59] | and have your interview if you knew that the T-cells didn’t work. | 你就不想去洛杉矶面试了 |
[37:06] | You know, your mom’s right, Brandon. | 你妈妈是对的 布兰登 |
[37:08] | You have trouble taking care of | 在你认为你爱的人需要帮助的时候 |
[37:09] | yourself when you think someone you love needs help. | 你就不能照顾好自己 |
[37:11] | You put them first, | 你把爱人放在首位 |
[37:14] | and you sabotage yourself. | 然后蓄意伤害你自己 |
[37:16] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[37:17] | You did it with Cortney and– and Juilliard. | 对科特尼和朱利亚音乐学院你就是这么做的 |
[37:21] | I’m not gonna let you do that with me. | 我不会让你也因为我那样 |
[37:23] | But this is different, Grace. | 但是这不一样 格蕾丝 |
[37:24] | I’m not going back to San Diego with you. | 我不会和你一起回圣地亚哥了 |
[37:28] | – You– – I need to be home now. | -你 -我得回家了 |
[37:32] | And I need you to go. | 我需要你离开 |
[37:38] | What– What about after our gig? | 那我们的演出之后呢 |
[37:40] | I can’t do the gig. | 我没办法去演出了 |
[37:46] | Busking on Hollywood Boulevard was pretty cool, huh? | 在好莱坞大道上卖艺很酷对吗 |
[37:50] | What– You– I mean, you can… | 我是说 你可以 |
[37:52] | do another round of gene therapy. | 再做一个基因疗程 |
[37:54] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:57] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[38:00] | I don’t want any more treatment. | 我不想再做任何治疗了 |
[38:05] | You can visit me on weekends but you’re gonna go home… | 你可以在周末来看我 但是你得回家了 |
[38:10] | and you’re gonna finish your senior year. | 你得完成你的学业 |
[38:13] | And you’re gonna graduate. | 然后你要毕业 |
[38:17] | And then you’re gonna go to the Musician’s Institute. | 然后你要去音乐学院 |
[38:23] | I don’t want to leave you. | 我不想离开你 |
[38:27] | You have to. | 你必须离开 |
[38:32] | There’s one– thing that I need you to promise me to do. | 有一件事我需要你向我保证 |
[38:37] | Be my proxy when the time comes. | 在最后时刻来临时做我的代理人 |
[38:43] | I need you to let me go. | 我需要你来让我离开 |
[39:03] | You’ve been served. | 你的餐到了 |
[39:06] | Nice one. | 不错嘛 |
[39:07] | Aw, come on. You loved saying it. | 你喜欢这么说 |
[39:09] | I really did. | 确实是 |
[39:18] | What, do I got mustard on my face? | 怎么 我脸上沾了芥末酱吗 |
[39:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:35] | I’m ready to be with you, all in, | 我准备好和你在一起了 全心全意地 |
[39:38] | if you still want to. | 如果你还愿意 |
[39:46] | Okay, so– | 好吧 那 |
[39:47] | No, uh, it’s– No, uh… | 不 不 |
[39:50] | It’s not that I don’t– I’m just, um… | 不是我不想 我只是 |
[39:55] | I’m just not exactly where I was with Amanda, | 只是我不是之前我和阿曼达还在交往 |
[39:58] | when we almost hooked up before. | 而我们差点出轨那时候的状态了 |
[40:03] | I get it, um… | 我明白 |
[40:06] | I don’t want to hurt anyone. | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[40:08] | I’m not saying no. | 我不是在拒绝你 |
[40:11] | I just… | 我只是 |
[40:14] | I can’t say yes right this minute. | 在当下这个时候我没法说好 |
[40:18] | Can I have some time to think about it? | 可以给我点时间想想吗 |
[40:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:30] | Thanks for helping me with this. | 谢谢你帮我 |
[40:32] | Girls need to help each other. | 女生就是要互相帮助 |
[40:33] | You ready for nothing? | 你准备好了吗 |
[40:35] | Shoot. | 当然 |
[40:43] | Now we both have sophisticated robots! | 我们就都有高端的机器人了 |
[41:08] | Thought you could use some… some company on the way home. | 我觉得你会想要在回家的路上有人陪 |
[41:13] | Yeah. | 对 |