时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | – Eliza and I are engaged. – Sweetheart! | -伊莱扎和我订婚了 -亲爱的 |
[00:03] | We’re all very excited about the destination wedding | 我们都对旅行婚礼感到兴奋 |
[00:06] | courtesy of Jim and Diane. | 感谢吉姆和黛安 |
[00:08] | You got a job offer in India. | 你在印度找了一份工作 |
[00:10] | – Jesus– – Go to India. I’m done. | -黑素斯 -去印度吧 我受够了 |
[00:12] | Corey’s mother heard that you were taking him out of the country. | 科里的妈妈听说你们要带他出国 |
[00:14] | The judge rescinded the permission | 法官撤销了你们带科里 |
[00:16] | to take Corey to the wedding. | 参加婚礼的许可 |
[00:17] | We’re here in Turks and Caicos. | 我们已经到了特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[00:19] | Eliza and Brandon. It’s crazy. | 伊莱扎和布兰登 |
[00:22] | These are my friends and other bridesmaids. | 这是我的朋友和另外两位伴娘 |
[00:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[00:25] | I’m just trying to stop you from doing something you’ll regret. | 我只是想阻止你做些你会后悔的事儿 |
[00:28] | I’m single. I can do whatever I want. | 我现在单身 我想做什么就做什么 |
[00:30] | Not as awkward as you telling those girls I gave you crabs. | 不像你告诉别人我让你得病那么尴尬 |
[00:33] | Well, you did. | 你确实让我得病了 |
[00:34] | He is so gay. | 他太像同性恋了 |
[00:36] | I heard he has a girlfriend. | 我听说他有女朋友了 |
[00:37] | I’ve been with a lot of guys who have girlfriends. | 我和好多有女朋友的男生在一起过 |
[00:40] | Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa. | 等等 |
[00:44] | Why are you having doubts? | 为什么你会有这些疑惑 |
[00:46] | Because of the pre-nup? | 因为婚前协议吗 |
[00:47] | I mean, it’s everything. | 所有一切 |
[00:49] | You’re the only person who’s ever really taken care of me. | 你是唯一一个真正关心我的人 |
[00:53] | I know he was your first love. | 我知道他是你的初恋 |
[00:54] | Is that why you don’t want him to marry me? | 这就是你不想让他娶我的原因吗 |
[00:57] | ‘Cause you still have feelings for him? | 因为你还对他有感情 |
[00:59] | It’s late. | 太迟了 |
[01:48] | Is Jesus here? | 黑素斯在吗 |
[01:55] | I was wondering if you’re still up for that drink? | 我在想你是不是还没睡想喝杯酒 |
[01:58] | Uh, yeah. | 可以 |
[02:02] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:08] | You know what? I think I’m gonna call it a night. | 我觉得我们该散了 |
[03:10] | Yeah! Actually, I’m exhausted. | 是啊 其实我累坏了 |
[03:12] | Yeah. It’s gettin’ late! | 太晚了 |
[03:14] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[03:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:16] | Emma’s here. | 艾玛来了 |
[03:18] | In Turks? | 在特克斯吗 |
[03:18] | Yeah, and– and Brandon can’t find Jesus. | 是啊 布兰登找不到黑素斯 |
[03:20] | Do you know what room Jayden’s in? | 你知道杰登住哪屋吗 |
[03:25] | Absolutely not. | 不知道 |
[03:26] | I’m so sorry to crash your wedding. | 我很抱歉搞砸你的婚礼 |
[03:28] | Is Eliza here? Or you’re probably not seeing each other | 伊莱扎在这吗 还是在她明天上红毯之前 |
[03:30] | until she walks down the aisle tomorrow. | 你们不能见到对方 |
[03:32] | You’re so lucky that you found your person already. | 你真幸运已经找到了对的人 |
[03:35] | My cousin’s 36, and she’s thinking about freezing her eggs | 我表姐三十六岁了 她在考虑冻卵 |
[03:37] | because she’s worried that she’ll be infertile | 因为她担心等她遇到对的人那时 |
[03:38] | by the time she meets the right person. | 她已经没有生育能力了 |
[03:54] | Hey, Emma! | 艾玛 |
[03:57] | Um, Mariana’s just looking for Jesus. | 玛丽安娜在找黑素斯 |
[04:00] | She thinks he’s probably in the game room with Jude. | 她觉得他可能和袭德在游戏厅 |
[04:03] | – Let’s go to the game room. – No! | -那我们去游戏厅吧 -不行 |
[04:07] | It’s all the way across the resort. | 去那儿要穿过整个度假村 |
[04:10] | They’re probably on their way back now. | 他们可能已经在回来的路上了 |
[04:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:17] | That was amazing. | 刚刚太棒了 |
[04:32] | – Who is it? – It’s Mari– my sister. | -谁啊 -是玛丽 我妹妹 |
[04:34] | Well, what’s she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么 |
[04:35] | Nothing. She’s– she’s gone. | 没什么 她走了 |
[04:38] | Okay, well, maybe something’s wrong? | 好吧 也许有什么事儿 |
[04:39] | She’s what’s wrong. | 她就是事儿 |
[04:42] | Damn it! Mariana! | 该死 玛丽安娜 |
[04:47] | – What are you doing? – Emma’s here! | -你在干嘛 -艾玛来了 |
[04:50] | See, this is exactly why | 这就是我不想 |
[04:51] | I didn’t want you to do anything | 让你做任何你之后 |
[04:52] | I knew you would regret. | 肯定会后悔的事的原因 |
[04:54] | But no! All you did was say mean and hurtful things | 但是不 你所做的就是说些 |
[04:56] | which you cannot take back by the way. | 你收不回的伤人的话 |
[04:57] | Now, how am I supposed to face her | 现在 我刚做了那些事儿 |
[04:59] | after what I just did? | 我该怎么面对她 |
[05:00] | Okay, look, look. | 好了 听着 听着 |
[05:02] | Technically, you were broken up. | 严格的说 你们分手了 |
[05:04] | Don’t volunteer anything, | 别主动做什么 |
[05:06] | and let her do all the talking. | 让她说话 |
[05:09] | I mean, as long as you don’t give her an STI, it’s– | 只要你没给她性病 |
[05:12] | it’s probably best she never knows. | 最好别让她知道 |
[05:24] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你说句话吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[05:34] | I totally understand | 我完全明白 |
[05:36] | of why you felt like when I applied for that job in India, | 你为什么在知道我申请印度的工作后 |
[05:38] | that I wasn’t choosing you… | 觉得我没选你 |
[05:41] | but I am. | 但是我选了你 |
[05:46] | And that’s why I flew all the way here | 这就是我飞过来的原因 |
[05:47] | to tell you that I love you. | 来告诉你我爱你 |
[05:50] | You’re my soulmate, and… | 你是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[05:53] | I want to be with you forever. | 我想永远在你身边 |
[06:00] | Please say something. | 拜托你说点什么吧 |
[06:04] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:15] | Where’s Jude, by the way? | 话说袭德在哪 |
[06:17] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没看到他 |
[06:18] | I think he was helping Carter back to his room. | 我觉得他在扶卡特回房间 |
[06:20] | He was pretty wasted. | 他喝多了 |
[06:22] | Well, uh, my job here is done, so… | 我的任务结束了 |
[06:25] | think I’m gonna go to bed. | 我觉得我该回去睡觉了 |
[06:34] | Have you talked to Eliza yet? | 你跟伊莱扎谈过了吗 |
[06:41] | You’re getting married in a few hours. | 还有几个小时你就要结婚了 |
[06:43] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说些什么 |
[06:48] | Look, I’m not… | 听着 我不是 |
[06:52] | a relationship expert. | 爱情专家 |
[06:55] | Seeing as how I’ve blown up every one I’ve ever had, | 毕竟我和每个曾经在一起的都分手了 |
[06:58] | but I do know that when you do something | 但是我真的知道当你想做些什么事儿 |
[07:03] | to hurt the person you love, | 去伤害你爱的人的时候 |
[07:05] | it’s really hard to take it back. | 这种伤痛很难弥补 |
[07:10] | I’ve seen the way you look at Eliza. | 我见过你看伊莱扎的眼神 |
[07:13] | I know that look. | 我知道那个表情 |
[07:19] | You love her. | 你爱她 |
[07:22] | So, just talk to her. | 所以好好跟她谈 |
[07:30] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没关系 |
[07:53] | Why didn’t you tell me about her? | 为什么你不和我说她的事儿 |
[07:57] | It was before she was adopted. | 那是在她被领养之前 |
[08:00] | Do you still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[08:03] | Is that why you’re suddenly acting so strange? | 这是你为什么突然疏远我的原因吗 |
[08:09] | She has nothing to do with how I’m feeling. | 她和我的感觉没有任何关系 |
[08:11] | How are you feeling? | 你什么感觉 |
[08:16] | Are you having doubts? | 你是打退堂鼓了吗 |
[08:21] | Are we still getting married? | 我们还要结婚吗 |
[08:24] | Brandon… | 布兰登 |
[08:27] | are we still getting married? | 我们还会结婚吗 |
[08:33] | I just– | 我只是 |
[08:50] | It’s crazy to think at this time tomorrow night | 想想明晚这个时候 |
[08:52] | Brandon will be married. | 布兰登已经结婚了 |
[08:55] | I’m not ready for this. | 我还没准备好 |
[08:58] | I… | 我 |
[08:59] | It’s all just flown by. | 时间过得太快了 |
[09:01] | They’re all adults now. | 他们都是成年人了 |
[09:03] | How did this happen? | 这一切都是怎么发生的 |
[09:07] | Do you think if we sell the house | 你觉得如果我们卖了房子 |
[09:09] | they’ll still come home? | 他们还会回家吗 |
[09:14] | I’ve been thinking about it and… | 我也在想这件事 |
[09:17] | But there’s no guarantee that I’ll win this Assembly seat. | 但是没有保证我能拿这个席位 |
[09:21] | You know, to… | 你知道的… |
[09:23] | to move to a different district just to run and maybe lose. | 搬到其他地方去 竞选也许会失败 |
[09:26] | I just– | 我只是… |
[09:28] | I don’t think it’s worth it. | 我认为不值 |
[09:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定了吗 |
[09:36] | Do you want to leave our home? | 你想离开我们家吗 |
[09:42] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[09:47] | So, are we gonna do this? | 我们要做这个吗 |
[09:52] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[11:03] | Oh, shit. There’s no towel. | 妈的 这里没有浴巾 |
[11:04] | Hamper! In the hamper. | 篮子里 篮子里 |
[11:06] | Oh my God. | 我的天啊 |
[11:11] | Wet. Gross. | 湿的 真恶心 |
[11:13] | Okay, well, it’s better than being naked. | 总比裸着好 |
[11:15] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[11:19] | Oh, yes, it is. | 太棒了 这里有 |
[11:22] | Hi, this is Stef Adams Foster in Key West 505. | 你好 我是基韦斯特505房间的住户的史戴菲·亚当·福斯特 |
[11:26] | We’ve managed to lock ourselves out of room | 我们被锁在房间外面了 |
[11:28] | without a key, so… | 没带钥匙 |
[11:29] | wondering if you could meet us there, | 能不能麻烦你过来一趟 |
[11:31] | and let us in? | 帮我们开门 |
[11:32] | Well, no, we don’t– we don’t have ID with us | 没有 我们也没有身份证 |
[11:35] | because we locked ourselves out. | 我们被锁在外面了 |
[11:36] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[11:39] | Well, uh, is that really necessary? ‘Cause… | 那必须有吗 因为… |
[11:41] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[11:42] | No, not you. My wife just wants to know what’s going on. | 不是你 我妻子想知道发生了什么事 |
[11:46] | Okay! We– yes. | 好…好 |
[11:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:51] | We have to go to the front desk to get a new key. | 我们得去前台拿新钥匙 |
[11:54] | In our towels? | 穿着浴巾去 |
[11:55] | Well, we can wear the palm fronds, if you would prefer. | 如果你愿意也可以穿棕榈叶去 |
[11:59] | – The sun’s coming up. Hurry. – We can do this. It’s fine. | -太阳快出来了 搞快点 -我们能搞定的 走吧 |
[12:26] | Are you awake? | 你还没睡 |
[12:29] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你还没睡 |
[12:31] | I know how you breathe when you’re asleep. | 我知道你睡着了是怎么呼吸的 |
[12:33] | How do I breathe when I’m asleep? | 我睡着了是怎么呼吸的 |
[12:35] | With your mouth open. | 嘴巴会张着 |
[12:37] | Kinda throaty. | 有一点点喉音 |
[12:39] | Hey, well, you snore. | 那是因为你打呼 |
[12:42] | – Do not. – Do so. | -我才没有 -你就有 |
[12:45] | So were you planning to hook up | 所以你昨晚是准备 |
[12:47] | with Jamie last night? | 勾搭詹密吗 |
[12:51] | – No. – It’s okay if you were. | -没有 -如果你想也没问题啊 |
[12:54] | No, I wouldn’t do that to you. | 不 我才不会那么对你 |
[12:57] | – I’m not into him. – Yeah, well, I still wouldn’t. | -我对他没兴趣 -好吧 但我依旧不会勾搭他 |
[13:02] | I had a moment with Mat. | 我跟麦特待了一会儿 |
[13:04] | He invited me back to his room, | 他邀请我去他房间 |
[13:06] | and I was tempted, but… | 我想去试试 但是… |
[13:09] | I told him I’d think about it. | 我告诉他我想过了 |
[13:11] | And then I ran into Jamie, | 然后我遇到了詹密 |
[13:13] | and I asked him to help stop me | 我让他帮我 |
[13:14] | from doing something I would regret. | 阻止我做一些我会后悔的事 |
[13:16] | So, that’s why I went to his room and had a drink. | 所以我才去他房间喝了一杯 |
[13:20] | And that’s all, I swear. | 这就是事情经过 我发誓 |
[13:24] | Are you sure you weren’t going to hook up with Jamie? | 你确定你不会勾搭詹密 |
[13:26] | Yes. | 确定 |
[13:28] | I just couldn’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[13:33] | Speaking of sleep, we | 说到睡觉 |
[13:34] | should probably get some before this wedding. | 我们应该在婚礼前睡一下 |
[13:37] | Is there even gonna be a wedding? | 还会有婚礼吗 |
[13:41] | Why do you say that? | 为什么那么说 |
[13:43] | I’m not blind. | 我又不瞎 |
[13:45] | I know there’s trouble in paradise. | 我知道这里有点麻烦 |
[13:47] | Not that you’d confide in me. | 除非你不信任我 |
[13:53] | Did you tell Eliza about me and Brandon? | 你跟伊莱扎说过我和布兰登的事吗 |
[13:58] | Wait. Eliza knows about you and Brandon? | 等等 伊莱扎知道你和布兰登的事 |
[14:01] | – Is that what’s going on? – Did you tell her? | -怎么回事 -你跟她说了 |
[14:04] | No, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[14:05] | Are you sure? How else would she have found out? | 是吗 那她怎么发现的 |
[14:08] | I don’t know. It wasn’t me! | 我不知道 不是我 |
[14:10] | Well, it wasn’t Brandon, and no one else knows. | 也不是布兰登 没其他人知道了 |
[14:14] | I guess you really don’t trust me. | 看来你是真心不信任我 |
[14:20] | – Where are you going? – To sleep on the couch. | -你要去哪儿 -去沙发睡 |
[14:27] | Do you really think that standing here in these towels… | 你真的觉得我们会穿着浴巾站在这里 |
[14:30] | we would be trying to get into a room that isn’t ours? | 来拿不是我们房间的钥匙吗 |
[14:32] | I’m terribly sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[14:34] | We take security very seriously here | 我们特克斯和凯科斯群岛的海滩酒店 |
[14:36] | at Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. | 安保真的很严格 |
[14:39] | We’ll get you a new key right away. | 我们立刻给你们拿钥匙 |
[14:41] | – Thank you! – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[14:44] | At least it’s too early for anyone to be in the lobby. | 至少这么早大厅不会遇到谁 |
[14:47] | Well, hello! | 你们好 |
[14:48] | Well, hi! How are you? | 你们好 |
[14:49] | Look! You guys are up early. | 你们起得真早 |
[14:51] | Yes! We’re, uh, on our way to the gym. | 对 我们要去体育馆 |
[14:54] | Cool! Okay, um, well, it’s a funny story, | 酷啊 搞笑的是 |
[14:56] | ’cause we got locked out of our room. | 我们把自己锁在外面了 |
[14:58] | – We– we had stepped out to get some ice. – The paper. | -我们想出去拿点冰块 -报纸 |
[15:00] | And ice ’cause we like iced coffee. | 冰块 我们喜欢冰咖啡 |
[15:05] | Oh, here we go. | 来了 |
[15:07] | – Here’s your– – Thank you. | -给你们 -谢谢 |
[15:08] | And we’ll make sure housekeeping gets you new robes. | 我们的管家会给你们拿来新的长袍 |
[15:11] | You left them on the beach, you say? | 他们把他们留在了沙滩上 对吧 |
[15:13] | Um, we will see you guys later! | 待会见 |
[15:17] | – Bye-bye. – Yep. | -拜拜 -拜拜 |
[15:18] | – Okay. – Okay! | -好 -好 |
[15:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你在看什么 |
[15:36] | – You’re here. – Yeah, I just got in. | -你在这里 -对 我刚来 |
[15:40] | You’re up early. | 你起来得真早 |
[15:43] | Yeah, I– I never went to bed, actually. | 我昨晚没睡 |
[15:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:52] | I’m freaking out, Dad. | 我有点害怕 爸爸 |
[15:56] | Aw, what’s freaking you out? | 你害怕什么 |
[16:00] | I guess I’m– I’m… | 我想 |
[16:02] | scared if I marry Eliza that… | 我害怕和伊莱扎结婚… |
[16:06] | I’m not gonna be able to do what I wanna do, you know? | 我不能做我想做的事了 |
[16:08] | And– and I’m just gonna feel… | 我感觉… |
[16:11] | pressure from her and her parents to… | 到从她和她父母那里来的压力 |
[16:15] | get a real job and– | 有个靠谱的工作 |
[16:17] | You know, make money. | 挣钱 |
[16:19] | And– and I don’t even know if she supports me, | 我都不知道她是否支持我 |
[16:21] | and– and so I’m just gonna end up… | 所以我想结束… |
[16:24] | What? | 什么 |
[16:26] | Take care of her and not yourself? | 关心她 不关心你自己 |
[16:30] | Look, B, | 听着 小布 |
[16:31] | the only person that can keep | 唯一能阻止你 |
[16:32] | you from achieving what you want in life is you. | 做你想做的事的人只有你 |
[16:36] | So if you can’t trust yourself | 如果你不相信自己 |
[16:37] | to stand up to Eliza and her parents, | 能扛得住伊莱扎和她父母 |
[16:40] | then maybe you’re not mature enough | 那你还不够成熟 |
[16:42] | to be getting married. | 来谈婚论嫁 |
[16:47] | I don’t want to lose her. | 我不想失去她 |
[16:50] | Well, then you’re gonna have to grow up pretty fast, | 那你得快点长大 |
[16:52] | ’cause the only way you can have her, | 因为你拥有她的唯一方法 |
[16:54] | is to choose yourself, if you can do that. | 就是选择自己 如果你能做到 |
[16:57] | But if you can’t… | 但是如果你不能… |
[16:59] | you might have to call it off. | 你最好叫停婚礼 |
[17:29] | There. I love your daughter | 我爱你女儿 |
[17:30] | and I will sign anything to prove that to you. | 我愿意签任何东西来向你证明 |
[17:33] | But I’m sorry, I’m not comfortable being given a condo. | 但是对不起 给我一套房这事让我不舒服 |
[17:36] | I want Eliza and I to buy our own home when we can afford it. | 我想和伊莱扎买属于我们的能负担的房子 |
[17:41] | And I also want you to know that I plan to work my ass off | 我也希望让你们知道我会努力做一个 |
[17:44] | to succeed as a film composer, and I will. | 电影配乐人 而且我会成功的 |
[17:47] | But it might take some time, | 但是也许会花点时间 |
[17:48] | and I don’t want to feel like there’s some ticking clock, | 我不想感觉有人在追着我 |
[17:50] | and I need your support on that. | 这件事上 我需要你的支持 |
[17:52] | I want you to do what you’re passionate about, | 我希望你能做你喜欢的事 |
[17:53] | whether you’re getting paid or not. | 无论你挣钱与否 |
[17:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:58] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也对不起 |
[17:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:11] | Mom… | 妈 |
[18:12] | Dad… | 爸 |
[18:15] | Brandon’s moms are gonna | 布兰登的妈妈们会在沙滩上 |
[18:16] | marry us on the beach. | 为我们主持婚礼 |
[18:18] | Like we wanted. | 就像我们之前想要的那样 |
[18:19] | And my bridesmaids are gonna wear dresses | 我的伴娘们会穿不那么 |
[18:21] | that aren’t so uptight. | 古板的裙子 |
[18:23] | No offense, Mom. | 无意冒犯 妈妈 |
[18:28] | And there’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[18:32] | – Eliza! – I trust Brandon. | -伊莱扎 -我相信布兰登 |
[18:35] | And if you guys don’t… | 如果你们不相信 |
[18:38] | then you can take me out of the will. | 那你们可以不用留给我遗产 |
[19:45] | – Who– who’s this? – This is Callie. | -这是谁 -这是凯丽 |
[19:46] | She’s gonna be staying with us for a little while. | 她会跟我们呆一阵子 |
[19:49] | Okay. Um, nice to meet you. | 好的 很高兴见到你 |
[19:52] | Okay, I need a family. | 好的 我需要一个家 |
[19:55] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到快乐 |
[19:56] | You deserve to have everything you want. | 你应该得到所有你想要的 |
[19:58] | The judge will never let Lena and Stef adopt me. | 法官永远不会让莉娜和史黛菲收养我 |
[20:01] | I was helping– | 我在帮忙 |
[20:01] | I’m still in love with you! | 我还是爱着你 |
[20:04] | We can’t! | 我们不能这样 |
[20:06] | I love you, Brandon. | 我爱你 布兰登 |
[20:08] | Congratulations, Callie. | 恭喜你 凯丽 |
[20:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:11] | You’re officially a member of the Adams Foster family. | 你正式成为亚当斯·福斯特家庭的一员 |
[20:14] | We could’ve ruined everything. | 我们会毁掉一切的 |
[20:16] | Now she’s my sister. | 现在她是我的妹妹了 |
[20:17] | I’m not gonna shut her out of my life anymore. | 我无法再把她从我的人生中去掉 |
[20:19] | This is your family, and that’s all that matters. | 这是你的家 这是最重要的 |
[20:23] | I’ve been loved by you Brandon, | 布兰登 我被你爱着 |
[20:25] | and it is a pretty powerful thing. | 这是很暖心的一件事 |
[20:30] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[21:07] | We’re all gathered here today, | 我们今天在此聚会 |
[21:10] | including Corey at home. | 包括在家的科里 |
[21:12] | Hi, my love! | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[21:13] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[21:14] | Congratulations, Brandon and Eliza. | 布兰登和伊莱扎 恭喜你们 |
[21:17] | – Hi. – Hey, Corey. | -你好 -科里 |
[21:20] | We are here today to witness the vows | 我们今天在此见证 |
[21:22] | that Brandon and Eliza will share with each other. | 布兰登和伊莱扎的结婚誓言 |
[21:25] | Besides the differing opinions | 除了在他们第一次约会时 |
[21:26] | on who asked whom to coffee on their first date… | 是谁邀请谁去喝的咖啡有不同意见之外 |
[21:29] | – I did. – Uh, no, I did. | -是我 -不 是我 |
[21:33] | Besides this minor discrepancy, | 除了这个小小的分歧 |
[21:35] | we are here to support you, | 我们在这里支持你们 |
[21:38] | and wish you all of the joy and happiness | 希望你们拥有真爱带来的 |
[21:41] | that true love brings. | 所有的幸福快乐 |
[21:44] | We found a poem that we think summarizes, not only marriage, | 我们找到一首诗 不仅总结了婚姻 |
[21:48] | but also family. | 还有家庭 |
[21:50] | What our family has been to us, | 希望你们的家庭未来带给你们 |
[21:52] | and… hopefully what your family will be to you one day. | 我们的家庭给我们的带来的快乐 |
[21:57] | But not too soon, | 不过不要太快 |
[21:58] | because I’m not ready to be a grandma yet. | 因为我还没准备好当奶奶 |
[22:02] | “Love isn’t perfect. | “爱并不完美” |
[22:04] | “It isn’t a fairytale or a story book. | “爱不是一个童话或是一本故事书” |
[22:07] | And it doesn’t always come easy.” | “爱也不会总是很容易” |
[22:10] | I told them I met a woman that I can’t live without, | 我跟他们说我遇到了一个不能失去的女人 |
[22:12] | and I– I belong with you, Lena. | 我属于你 莉娜 |
[22:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:16] | Of course I want to marry you. | 我当然想要和你结婚 |
[22:17] | You know it’s a bad idea to go to bed angry, right? | 你知道带着气睡觉并不好对吗 |
[22:21] | Hey! I’m here! | 我在这 |
[22:24] | You’re the person I’ve been waiting for my whole life. | 你是我等候一生的人 |
[22:27] | What happened to unified front? | 说好的统一战线呢 |
[22:29] | Honestly, I disagree. | 老实讲 我不同意 |
[22:30] | When we got married, I felt like we were more in love than ever. | 我们结婚的时候我觉得我们爱得更浓烈了 |
[22:34] | – I want us back. – I’m sorry. | -我想要那时的我们 -抱歉 |
[22:37] | Are you having an affair with Monte? | 你是和蒙绨出轨了吗 |
[22:40] | No! You can’t do this! You can’t lose your job. | 不 你不能这样 你不能失去你的工作 |
[22:42] | Sometimes I think we’re just | 有时候我觉得我们 |
[22:43] | failing miserably at this whole parenting thing. | 在做父母这件事上完全是失败的 |
[22:45] | No, we are not. We’re not. | 不 我们不是的 我们不是的 |
[22:47] | I want to be equal. I want | 我想要平等 我想我们的爱和我们的家 |
[22:49] | our love and our family to be out and be proud. | 是骄傲的可以拿出来说的 |
[22:52] | Oh, this is so on! | 这太爽了 |
[22:53] | – All right. – Okay! | -好啊 -来 |
[22:54] | All the pressure to have sex tonight was coming from you. | 今晚要上床的压力都来自于你 |
[22:57] | – Okay. Okay. – For the record, | -好吧 好吧 -我先说好 |
[22:58] | I would have been happy just cuddling. | 只是搂着睡我就很开心了 |
[23:01] | It brought up this thing that I carry around in me. | 这让我想起了一直在我心里的一些事 |
[23:05] | I’m afraid you’ll reject me because I’m not enough. | 我怕你会因为我不够好而拒绝我 |
[23:08] | I know your struggles and your fears, | 我知道你的挣扎和害怕 |
[23:10] | and I love you for them, not in spite of them. | 我爱你的全部 包括那些 |
[23:14] | You’re my everything. | 你是我的一切 |
[23:17] | “Love is overcoming obstacles | “爱是越过障碍” |
[23:18] | “And facing challenges. | “和面对挑战” |
[23:20] | “Love is fighting to be together. | “爱是为了在一起而奋斗” |
[23:22] | “Holding on and never letting go. | “执子之手与子偕老” |
[23:24] | “It is a short word, easy to spell, | “爱是个简单的词语” |
[23:27] | “Difficult to define, | “却难以定义” |
[23:29] | “And impossible to live without. | “并且没有它就不能活” |
[23:31] | “Love is work. | “爱是一份功课” |
[23:35] | “But most of all love is realizing that every hour, | “但是所有的爱在每一时” |
[23:39] | “Every minute, every second of it was worth it. | “每一分每一秒都是值得的” |
[23:44] | Because you did it together.” | “因为你们共同完成” |
[23:48] | We would like to know how you would feel about | 我们想知道你对于让这件事 |
[23:52] | making this a more permanent arrangement. | 变成一个更永久的安排怎么看 |
[23:54] | You mean, like, adopt us? | 你是说 收养我们吗 |
[23:57] | You don’t have to thank me. I’m your mom. | 你不用感谢我 我是你妈妈 |
[23:59] | This is what we do. | 这就是我们该做的 |
[24:01] | I have the best moms in the world | 我拥有世界上最好的妈妈们 |
[24:03] | and I should have danced with you. | 并且我应该和你跳舞 |
[24:05] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[24:06] | – A Mama sandwich! – No! | -一份妈妈三明治 -不 |
[24:09] | Mommy sandwich! | 妈妈三明治 |
[24:11] | Jesus! Come on, let’s go! Dinner’s ready! | 杰西 快来 晚饭好了 |
[24:13] | Family dinner is not an option. | 家庭聚餐不能取消 |
[24:14] | It’s the only time I get to see all of your beautiful faces. | 这是我能看到你们所有漂亮脸蛋的唯一时候 |
[24:17] | We’re having a family dance party! | 这是家庭舞蹈聚会 |
[24:19] | Come on! This family needs to have some fun! | 来啊 这个家需要一些乐子 |
[24:22] | Oh my God! I-I got in! | 天哪 我被录取了 |
[24:25] | I got in! Oh my God! | 我被录取了 我的天哪 |
[24:28] | Why can’t anyone f-f-f-fix me? | 为什么没人能帮我 |
[24:32] | Life is a mixed bag. | 生活是五味杂陈的 |
[24:34] | We all get some good, and we all get some bad. | 我们都有好的一面和坏的一面 |
[24:37] | Sometimes you gotta stick around long enough | 有时候你就是得坚持一下 |
[24:39] | for your luck to find you. | 好让你的幸运找到你 |
[24:42] | That I am so happy that you are our son. | 我很高兴你是我们的儿子 |
[24:44] | And there is nothing that you can’t tell us. | 没有什么是你不能告诉我们的 |
[24:46] | Even if it’s something you think we don’t want to hear. | 即使是你觉得我们不想听到的话 |
[24:49] | Do you know that most of the time | 你知道很多时候 |
[24:51] | I feel like I have five separate hearts | 我觉得在我的身体外面 |
[24:53] | running around outside of me? | 有五颗分开的心 |
[24:55] | It’s you kids. | 是你的孩子们 |
[24:57] | We chose you, and you chose us. | 我们选择你 你选择我们 |
[25:00] | DNA doesn’t make a family. | 基因不能组成一个家庭 |
[25:02] | Love does. | 爱才可以 |
[25:03] | If I had to make a choice, | 如果我必须要做一个选择 |
[25:05] | I chose what felt like home. | 我选择感觉像家的 |
[25:08] | This is where I found my forever family. | 这里是我永远的家 |
[25:13] | “There’s only one happiness in this life. | “人生中只有一份快乐” |
[25:15] | To love and to be loved.” | “就是爱与被爱” |
[25:45] | So… | 所以 |
[25:46] | Brandon told me that Eliza overheard us talking | 布兰登告诉我是伊莱扎在毕业派对之后 |
[25:50] | after the graduation party. | 听到我们聊天知道的 |
[25:54] | I’m sorry I thought you told her. | 抱歉我以为是你告诉她的 |
[25:59] | I know I used to have a hard time keeping secrets, | 我知道我以前很难保守秘密 |
[26:02] | but I’ve grown up. | 但是我长大了 |
[26:09] | Should I go on tour with Mat? | 我应该和麦特去巡回演出吗 |
[26:10] | You just said you’d grown up! | 你刚说你长大了 |
[26:12] | I know, but I’m still me! | 我知道 不过我还是我 |
[26:14] | I gotta have a little flair. | 我有第六感的 |
[26:16] | And what about Europe? | 那欧洲的事呢 |
[26:18] | Well, Mat’s going on tour in Europe. | 麦特要去欧洲巡回演出 |
[26:20] | I thought the whole point was for you to go on your own. | 我以为重点是你要自己旅行 |
[26:23] | Be more independent. | 变得更加独立 |
[26:25] | You can always get back with Mat later | 如果将来你还希望这样 |
[26:27] | if that’s what you still want. | 你总是可以和麦特复合的 |
[26:30] | Okay, well, what if later is too late? | 如果将来太迟了呢 |
[26:39] | I think I’m gonna do this. | 我打算去了 |
[27:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:09] | My dad saw you leaving my room, | 我爸看到你离开我房间 |
[27:12] | and he freaked out. | 他发火了 |
[27:16] | I don’t have a family like yours. | 我的家人和你家人不一样 |
[27:18] | I can’t be whatever I want to be. | 我不可以随心所欲 |
[27:30] | Please tell me you didn’t hook up | 请告诉我你没有和伊莱扎的弟弟 |
[27:31] | with Eliza’s little brother. | 搞在一起 |
[27:34] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[27:35] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:37] | ‘Cause you were nowhere to be found last night. | 因为昨晚我到处都找不到你 |
[27:40] | I hooked up with someone else. | 我和别人搞在一起了 |
[27:42] | Who? | 和谁 |
[27:43] | Some guy I met on an app. | 我在软件上认识的某个人 |
[27:50] | I feel bad for him. | 我为他感到难过 |
[27:52] | He can’t talk to anyone in his family, and… | 他不能和他家里任何一个人说 所以… |
[27:55] | he’s constantly hitting on girls | 他不断地追求女孩子 |
[27:57] | to compensate for being in the closet. | 来抵消不能出柜的事实 |
[27:58] | And what are you compensating for? | 那你在抵消些什么 |
[28:01] | Hooking up with all these guys. | 和这些男生泡在一起 |
[28:04] | Carter doesn’t have a family to talk to… | 凯特没有家人可以诉说 |
[28:08] | but you do. | 但是你有 |
[28:10] | I’m talking. | 我有在说 |
[28:11] | Yeah, but you’re not saying anything. | 但是你什么也没有说出来 |
[28:17] | I’m fine, Callie. | 我没事 凯丽 |
[28:26] | Thought you were running after Mat. | 你不是去追麦特了吗 |
[28:29] | Yeah, you– you know I was, but… | 是的 我去了 但是… |
[28:32] | then I realized you were right. | 我意识到你说得对 |
[28:34] | I’m so over him. | 我对他早就没感觉了 |
[28:47] | You could’ve told me that you had a girlfriend. | 你本来可以告诉我你有女朋友的 |
[28:51] | I didn’t at the time. | 那时我没有 |
[28:54] | – Yeah? – Yeah, I’m sorry. | -是吗 -是的 对不起 |
[28:56] | Well, I lied. The sex? | 我骗了你 我们那次上床 |
[28:59] | Wasn’t that great. | 根本没这么美好 |
[29:16] | Did you have sex with that girl? | 你和那个女生上床了吗 |
[29:20] | It didn’t mean anything. | 没有任何意义的 |
[29:23] | It felt so weird being with someone who wasn’t you. | 和一个不是你的人在一起感觉很奇怪 |
[29:25] | I-I’m sorry. I– | 对不起 我 |
[29:28] | I don’t know what to say, Em. | 我不知道该说什么好 小艾 |
[29:34] | Hey, I-I get it. | 我懂的 |
[29:37] | I mean, of course you were gonna have sex with somebody | 当然 我一和你分手 |
[29:39] | the minute we broke up. | 你就会马上和别人上床 |
[29:42] | I think our problem is that… | 我认为我们的问题在于 |
[29:45] | we’ve been together since we were 15 and 16, | 我们从15 16岁就在一起了 |
[29:48] | and, you know, maybe we need time apart | 也许我们需要分开一段时间 |
[29:52] | to have other relationships and sex with other people. | 去和别人交往一下 和别人上床 |
[29:54] | I don’t– I-I don’t want that. I do not want that. | 我不想这样 我一点也不想这样 |
[29:57] | I know. I-I-I… I don’t want that either. | 我知道 我也不想这样 |
[30:02] | That’s why I flew down here. | 所以我才飞来这里 |
[30:03] | I’m terrified to be in a world without you. | 我很害怕身处在一个没有你的世界里 |
[30:08] | Why do we have to? | 我们为什么非得这样 |
[30:13] | I think we need to figure out who we are without each other. | 我认为我们要搞清楚没了彼此 我们到底是谁 |
[30:18] | And if we’re truly meant to be then… | 如果到时我们真的注定在一起 |
[30:22] | we’ll find our way back. | 我们会找到回来的路的 |
[30:42] | So, Stef, what was the inspiration for your tattoo? | 史戴菲 你纹身的灵感来源是什么 |
[30:46] | Well, I think with the kids going off to college and all, | 我觉得孩子们都要去上大学 |
[30:49] | um, wanted to do something special | 所以想做一些特别的东西 |
[30:52] | to keep them with us, keep them close. | 把他们留在我们身边 离我们近一点 |
[30:55] | So, I came up with a family tree. | 所以我想到了纹家谱 |
[30:59] | Well, that is special. | 这的确很特别 |
[31:02] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[31:03] | So, Lena? | 莉娜 |
[31:05] | If you do run for State Assembly, | 如果你参选州议会 |
[31:07] | what’s your agenda gonna be? | 你的目的是什么 |
[31:08] | More government spending and social welfare? | 更多政府的支出和社会福利吗 |
[31:11] | – Jim, let’s not discuss politics. – No, no, no, no. | -吉姆 我们别聊政治 -不不不不 |
[31:13] | We need to be able to have polite discourse in this country. | 我们需要在这个国家里有礼貌地谈话 |
[31:16] | Oh, I agree. | 我同意 |
[31:17] | I-I… I think my agenda would be… | 我认为我的目的会是 |
[31:22] | to make sure that less government | 为了确保政府减少开支 |
[31:24] | didn’t mean less access to equal healthcare, | 并不意味着减少获得平等医疗保健 |
[31:26] | equal education. | 以及平等教育的机会 |
[31:27] | Um, or more segregation by income and race. | 或是由收入和重要来划分更多种族隔离 |
[31:33] | Then of course, there’s my gay agenda. | 当然 那是我的同性恋目的 |
[31:36] | Okay, you had me until “Gay agenda.” | 在你说同性恋目的之前 我都赞同 |
[31:38] | He’s kidding! | 他是说笑的 |
[31:40] | No, I– I– it’s a non-issue, | 不 我… 这不重要 |
[31:42] | ’cause I’m not gonna run. | 因为我不会去参选 |
[31:43] | Well, Jim and I discussed it, | 我和吉姆讨论过了 |
[31:45] | and if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[31:47] | we know some Democratic donors | 我们认识一些民族党捐助者 |
[31:49] | who might host a fundraiser for you. | 也许能为你举办一场募捐活动 |
[31:52] | Well, that is if you can tolerate our less-interesting friends. | 前提是你能忍受我们那些不太有趣的朋友 |
[31:59] | Hey, they’re about to make the toast. | 他们准备要说祝酒词了 |
[32:05] | You look very happy. | 你看上去很开心 |
[32:06] | Yeah. I got the clerkship with Judge Engleman. | 我得到了英格曼法官书记员的实习机会 |
[32:10] | Congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[32:14] | So, San Francisco? | 在旧金山吗 |
[32:16] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[32:17] | It’s very damp up there. | 那里的湿气很重 |
[32:19] | Lots of humidity. Very few good hair days. | 很潮湿 很少有好天气 |
[32:23] | Well, I’ll just have to suffer through. | 那我只好忍受了 |
[32:25] | L.A., however, boasts year-round good hair days. | 然而在洛杉矶 一年四季都能有好发型 |
[32:28] | In which case, you could possibly have a progressive influence | 这种情况下 保守派的法官也许会给你 |
[32:31] | on a conservative judge. | 带来一些进步的影响 |
[32:33] | As opposed to, you know, | 刚好相反 |
[32:34] | taking the path of least resistance with Engleman, | 跟随英格曼 选择阻力更小的发展道路 |
[32:36] | who’s already fighting the good fight | 而他在你没有你的情况下 |
[32:38] | without you. | 就已经在打漂亮的胜仗了 |
[32:40] | And then there’s the added bonus of me living in L.A., | 然后住在洛杉矶有我这个额外的好处 |
[32:43] | so, uh, you’d already have a friend. | 你已经有一位朋友了 |
[32:48] | Even though I am working for the evil empire. | 虽然我在为邪恶帝国工作 |
[33:29] | No fighting over the washing machine. | 不要为洗衣机争吵 |
[33:31] | – Please. – I call first shower. | -拜托 -我第一个洗澡 |
[33:32] | Nice one. | 做得好 |
[33:44] | Hey. Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[33:48] | No. | 不好 |
[33:50] | Scooch over. | 挪过去 |
[33:54] | I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[33:55] | Yeah? | 说吧 |
[33:57] | What if we went to Europe together? | 如果我们一起去欧洲怎么样 |
[34:01] | Wait, for real? | 等等 说真的吗 |
[34:03] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[34:04] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[34:07] | Don’t tell Callie. | 别告诉凯丽 |
[34:10] | I won’t. | 我不会的 |
[34:14] | I hate unpacking. | 我讨厌把东西从行李箱里拿出来 |
[34:16] | – Will you do it for me? – It can wait. | -你能帮我吗 -不着急弄 |
[34:18] | Moms? | 妈妈 |
[34:33] | Hey, bud. Hey! | 孩子 |
[34:35] | Hi, you’re home. | 你们回来了 |
[34:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:39] | Yeah, how’d you get here, honey? | 你是怎么来的 亲爱的 |
[34:41] | I took the bus. | 我坐公车来的 |
[34:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:44] | Does anyone know that you’re here? | 有人知道你来这里吗 |
[34:45] | No, I’m sorry. | 不知道 对不起 |
[34:49] | I was afraid they wouldn’t let you come get me. | 我怕他们不会让你们去接我 |
[34:54] | Okay, why wouldn’t they let us do that? | 他们为什么不会让我们去接你 |
[34:57] | I saw my mom while you were gone. | 你们走的时候 我看到了我妈 |
[35:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:01] | Did something happen to upset you? | 发生了什么事令你不开心吗 |
[35:04] | No, no. | 没有 |
[35:06] | She just… | 她只是 |
[35:08] | She really wants me back. | 她真的想要我回去 |
[35:12] | Okay, you know that you do not have to go back with her | 你知道如果你不愿意的话 |
[35:14] | if you don’t want to. | 你不一定要回到她身边 |
[35:16] | I know. I… | 我知道 我 |
[35:20] | I’m just confused. | 我只是很困惑 |
[35:22] | Honey, it’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay to be confused. | 亲爱的 没事 困惑是正常的 |
[35:41] | – Can I talk to you guys? – Of course, honey. | -我能和你们说两句吗 -当然 亲爱的 |
[35:54] | I’m failing two classes and I’m on academic probation. | 我有两门挂科 被留校察看 |
[35:58] | I could lose my scholarship. | 很可能会错失奖学金 |
[36:04] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:07] | Can I stay? | 我能一起吗 |
[36:15] | I think… | 我以为 |
[36:20] | I thought I was ready to go away to school. | 我曾以为自己准备好上学独立 |
[36:24] | Everyone else was at a big university, | 其他人都考上了好大学 |
[36:26] | except for Jesus and… | 除了黑素斯 |
[36:29] | I wanted to prove that I could leave home, | 我想证明自己能离开家独立 |
[36:31] | and be okay. | 能照顾好自己 |
[36:35] | But I guess I wasn’t. | 然而我错了 |
[36:41] | It’s just… | 真的 |
[36:43] | so easy to feel lost, you know? | 非常容易迷失自我 |
[36:47] | So many kids, and so much going on. | 这么多孩子 瞬息万变 |
[36:54] | I, uh… | 我 |
[36:55] | just been trying to find ways to make me not feel like this. | 一直在探索不再迷失自我的方法 |
[37:00] | Why didn’t you tell us, bud? | 干嘛不早点告诉我们呢 |
[37:04] | Everyone’s busy with their own stuff. | 大家都忙得不可开交 |
[37:08] | And, um… | 而且 |
[37:10] | you guys have Corey to take care of. I just… | 现在又多个科里需要照顾 |
[37:15] | thought I should handle it on my own. | 我就想不打搅你们自己解决 |
[37:19] | But, um… | 但是 |
[37:23] | I miss everyone being home together… | 我想念大家齐聚一堂的感觉 |
[37:27] | before everyone went away. | 不像现在人去楼空 |
[37:36] | I do too, bud. I do too. | 我也很怀念那种感觉 |
[37:39] | And when we were all here together, we were… | 当我们还生活在一起的时候 |
[37:41] | bumping into each other, literally. | 总是能彼此相遇 |
[37:45] | And now we have to work a lot harder to keep in touch, | 现在想保持联系都困难 |
[37:48] | and I’m really sorry that we didn’t realize | 我没有意识到你内心的痛苦 |
[37:50] | how much you’ve been struggling, honey. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[37:57] | Thank you for telling us. | 谢谢你能坦诚相待 |
[38:02] | Come here. | 过来抱抱 |
[38:03] | Come on. Get up. | 快点 腾个地儿 |
[38:05] | Oh, you’re not too big. Come here, now! | 不占地方 快过来 |
[38:08] | You, too! Don’t even think you’re getting out of this. | 你也过来 别以为自己能逃过一劫 |
[38:13] | Scooching over, scooching over. | 挪过去点 挪过去点 |
[38:19] | My babies. | 我的宝贝 |
[38:28] | And I promise to you… | 我向你保证 |
[38:30] | this time will be different. | 这次不会再这样了 |
[38:33] | This time, you will come first. | 一切都会以你为主的 |
[38:37] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[38:40] | You’re my baby. | 你是我的宝贝 |
[38:42] | I need you back. | 我需要你 |
[38:47] | Please say somethin. | 说点什么吧 |
[38:50] | I love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你妈妈 |
[39:18] | So, I think… | 所以 |
[39:25] | We know, bud, we know. It’s okay. | 我们理解 没关系的 |
[39:29] | Of course you want to be with your mom. | 能和亲妈在一起是最好的 |
[39:33] | We’re still gonna be a part of your life. | 我们依旧是你生命中的一部分 |
[39:35] | Forever if you want us to be. | 只要你不嫌弃我们 |
[39:38] | Of course I do. I love you guys. | 当然 我爱你们 |
[39:42] | We love you too, buddy. | 我们也爱你 小家伙 |
[39:50] | It’s okay. Come here. | 没关系的 过来 |
[39:52] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[39:54] | Oh, buddy. | 小家伙 |
[40:08] | Okay, I will. | 知道了 |
[40:10] | Love you, too. All right, bye. | 爱你 拜拜 |
[40:13] | Eliza sends her love, | 代伊莱扎问好 |
[40:14] | and she’s sorry for not being here, | 她很遗憾没能加入我们 |
[40:16] | but her rehearsal schedule right now is pretty grueling, so. | 她的排练计划非常紧张 |
[40:19] | Aw! So, how was the honeymoon? | 蜜月爽不爽啊 |
[40:22] | None of your business. | 多管闲事 |
[40:25] | How’s, uh, Corey doing? | 科里怎么样了 |
[40:27] | He’s good. He’s good. | 他很好 没事 |
[40:28] | We talk to him every day, | 每天都通电话 |
[40:29] | and, uh, his mother’s doing really well. | 他妈妈也恢复得很好 |
[40:32] | – Very well. – And we are taking him to Disneyland next weekend. | -非常好 -下周带他去迪士尼乐园呢 |
[40:35] | – Can we come? – I don’t wanna go. | -我们能去吗 -我才不想去 |
[40:37] | – Let’s all go. – What are you saying? | -一起去呗 -说什么傻话呢 |
[40:40] | By the way, I took the job in L.A. | 对了 我接受了洛杉矶的工作 |
[40:44] | Really? | 真的 |
[40:45] | With the conservative judge? | 跟着保守派法官混吗 |
[40:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:48] | To be closer to you. | 方便照顾你呀 |
[40:51] | Well, I took the job in Silicon Valley | 我接了硅谷的工作 |
[40:53] | to be closer to you in San Francisco. | 是为了和你一起去旧金山呢 |
[40:55] | Well, don’t you also have an offer in L.A.? | 你不是也得了洛杉矶的工作 |
[40:58] | We could be roomies. | 来当我室友啊 |
[41:03] | Um, so I asked everyone to come to dinner tonight, | 我邀请了所有人参加晚宴 |
[41:05] | because, uh, I’ve been talking with the kids | 我跟孩子们说了 |
[41:08] | about you running for State Assembly. | 你想竞选州议院议员的事 |
[41:10] | We decided. I’m not doing that. | 我们不是说好了 放弃竞选 |
[41:11] | – We– – We want you to do it. | -我们 -我们希望你去竞选 |
[41:15] | Women need to be running, | 女人需要参与竞选 |
[41:16] | and we need people like you to get into politics, | 民众需要你这样的人参与政治决策 |
[41:19] | and change the way things are being done. | 改变现在的社会环境 |
[41:22] | We all support you. | 我们都支持你 |
[41:23] | Absolutely. | 全力支持 |
[41:24] | Even if that means selling the house. | 就算要卖掉房子也选择支持 |
[41:34] | Are you sure about this? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[41:36] | I wasn’t until that conversation we had | 经过吉姆和戴安在特克斯的那次谈话后 |
[41:38] | with Jim and Diane in Turks. | 我才下定决心的 |
[41:39] | Oh, God, what’d they say? | 天哪 他们说什么了 |
[41:43] | They were actually kinda supportive. | 他们还挺支持的 |
[41:46] | What– what about our house? | 我们的房子怎么办 |
[41:48] | Our home? | 我们的家 |
[41:49] | We’re all in agreement, Mama. | 我们都同意卖房子 老妈 |
[41:58] | I just can’t… | 我真是 |
[42:00] | imagine us not all sitting around this table together. | 难以想象大家不能围坐在这的未来 |
[42:03] | We’ll take the table with us! | 那就把桌子带走呗 |
[42:07] | And the memories. | 还有回忆 |
[42:22] | – Let’s do this. – Really? | -那就行动吧 -真的 |
[42:25] | – Let’s do it! – I’m so proud of you. | -就这么办 -我真为你骄傲 |
[42:30] | I want to be campaign manager. I want to be the speech writer. | 我要做竞选主管 我要执笔你的演讲 |
[42:36] | Packing already? | 就开始打包啦 |
[42:39] | I’m just taking a few things back to L.A. | 收拾点东西带回洛杉矶 |
[42:42] | I’m glad you took the job there. | 很高兴你能接下洛杉矶的工作 |
[42:44] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[42:46] | I’m sure Eliza will be thrilled. | 伊莱扎肯定得激动坏了 |
[42:49] | I can’t wait for all the awkward dinner parties. | 等不及要参加尴尬的晚宴了 |
[42:51] | Eliza’s good with you. | 伊莱扎对你没意见 |
[42:57] | We, um… | 我们 |
[43:00] | made the right choice. | 我们的选择是正确的 |
[43:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[43:05] | I mean, if we’d have chosen each other over the family, | 我们要是不顾家庭选择彼此 |
[43:07] | who knows what would have happened? | 谁知道会出什么幺蛾子 |
[43:11] | Hmm, probably would have flamed out. | 估计得炸开锅吧 |
[43:12] | Definitely. | 肯定的 |
[43:15] | And, you know, who knows | 你也知道 |
[43:16] | if we’d even be in each other’s lives anymore. | 我们很有可能会因此分道扬镳 |
[43:21] | This way I get to have you forever. | 最起码我们能永远在一起 |
[43:26] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[43:29] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[43:35] | Don’t tell Mariana. | 别告诉玛丽安娜 |
[43:50] | You sure we shouldn’t try and take it? | 你确定不用把树挖走吗 |
[43:54] | We already replanted it once. | 我们已经移植过一次了 |
[43:57] | Afraid if we took it out of the soil, we could shock it. | 就怕挖出来会伤到树根 |
[44:02] | Besides, Frankie’s tree belongs here. | 再说了 弗兰基的树属于这里 |
[44:09] | I’m gonna miss this house. | 我会想念这个房子的 |
[44:12] | And the backyard. We threw so many great parties. | 还有后院 举办了如此多成功的派对 |
[44:16] | Renewed our vows more than once. | 不止一次重申我们的誓言 |
[44:30] | This is a new chapter for us, too. | 也是我们人生全新的一章 |
[44:34] | And there’s no one I’d rather write it with. | 你是我选择一起书写人生篇章的不二人选 |
[44:49] | Here we go. | 该走了 |
[45:20] | Are we ready to do this? | 准备好了吗 |
[45:34] | Okay, you guys. One last picture. | 伙计们 最后一张照片 |
[45:41] | It’s gonna take a few shots, so don’t break up all at once. | 要连拍几张 所以姿势多摆一会 |
[45:45] | You gonna be in it? | 你还来不来 |
[45:46] | – Okay, it’s blinking! – Hurry up, hurry up! | -指示灯在闪了 -快来快来 |
[45:49] | Smile! | 笑一个 |