英文名称:The Game Plan
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | It’s just like a restaurant over there. only not so much. | 像是一家饭店一样 也不完全是 |
[00:08] | We going to miss you at dinner tonight. | 吃晚餐的时候肯定会想你的 |
[00:12] | It was a shock at first, but nothing’s changed. | 起先感到很震惊 但地球照转 |
[00:16] | Nothing’s changed. | 地球照转 |
[00:19] | Is your coat bedazzled? | 你不觉得你的衣服很花哨吗 |
[00:25] | Peyton. | 佩顿 |
[00:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[00:30] | I’m still Joe. | 我还是原来的乔 |
[00:34] | Still the king. | 依然是那个国王 |
[00:36] | You drive station wagon. | 你开旅行车 |
[00:39] | What? a station wagon? that’s not my car. | 什么 旅行车 不是我的 |
[00:43] | Somebody’s fired. I’m Joe kingman and somebody’s fired. | 有人要被炒鱿鱼 我是乔·科曼 有人要被炒了 |
[00:49] | – mr. Kingman, wait! mr. Kingman. – what? | -科曼先生 请等一下 科曼先生 -怎么了 |
[00:52] | I’m sorry, but I guess Peyton’s allergic to our dog. | 抱歉 不过我猜佩顿好像对我们家的狗过敏 |
[00:56] | Oh, she’s allergic to the dog. she’s allergic to the dog. | 哦 她对狗过敏 对这只狗过敏 |
[00:59] | Oh, really? well you’re not allergic to Spike. | 是嘛 你对斯派克不过敏吧 |
[01:03] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:08] | – bed. now. – I’m not even tired. | -现在就去睡觉 -我一点都不困 |
[01:10] | – well, I am. go to bed. – to think you walked out on my mom | -反正我困了 去睡觉 -原来你就是为了 |
[01:14] | Just to hang around with the sorry likes of that. | 这个假惺惺的女人抛弃妈妈的 |
[01:16] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么来着 |
[01:18] | – to think you walked out… – I didn’t walk out on your mom. | -原来你就是为了… -我没有抛弃她 |
[01:20] | She walked out on me. | 是她抛弃了我 |
[01:22] | Oh, really? | 哦 是嘛 |
[01:23] | Because she said you were self-centered. and selfish. | 那是因为你太自我 太自私了 |
[01:27] | And that everything always had to be about you. | 一切都得围着你转 |
[01:30] | She said your head was so swollen, | 她说你自我膨胀 头脑发热 |
[01:31] | She was surprised they made a helmet big enough to fit. | 她倒很惊讶 他们怎么能把头盔做得那么大 |
[01:35] | – she said that? – and more. | -她这么说的? -还不止这么说 |
[01:39] | You know, it’s all coming back to me. | 你知道 一切都是我的错了 |
[01:42] | Of course. everything. | 没错 一切 |
[01:45] | All the talking and the arguing and the complaining. | 所有的谈判 所有的争吵 所有的埋怨 |
[01:48] | And you know what? you’re just like her! | 你知道吗 你和她一个德性 |
[01:51] | – oh, yeah? – yeah! | -是嘛 -不是吗 |
[01:52] | You think you’re right about everything! | 自以为是 |
[01:54] | – just like her! – what else? | -和她一个德性 -还有呢 |
[01:57] | You scrunch your nose when you get angry just like her! | 生气的时候也喜欢翘着鼻子 |
[02:00] | Keep it coming. | 你继续说 |
[02:01] | You’re always working on me with those big brown eyes… | 还老喜欢用你棕色的大眼睛瞪我… |
[02:05] | Well, I actually like that, it’s really cute. | 不过 我倒是很喜欢 太可爱了 |
[02:08] | But it doesn’t matter, because it’s just like her! | 这也不重要 因为她也这样子 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:810个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:109个,六级词汇:50个,GRE词汇:60个,托福词汇:74个,考研词汇:110个,专四词汇:79个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:211个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:11] | Is that all you got? | 你说完了? |
[02:12] | And then you get inside people’s minds, | 你还占据了别人的脑子 |
[02:14] | And you drive them crazy! | 扰乱他们的心思 |
[02:16] | Just like her! | 和她一模一样 |
[02:17] | Well, at least I got a mind, because if I didn’t, I’d be just like you! | 至少我有头脑 要是没有 就和你没有什么两样了 |
[02:22] | Well, I’m lucky, because as far as I’m concerned, you are nothing like me! | 不过 幸运的是 就我所知 你一点都不像我 |
[02:27] | – good! because I am sick of it here. – what do you want from me? | -好 在这我也受够了 -你到底要我怎么样 |
[02:34] | Don’t turn your back on me, little lady. tell me what you want! | 不要不理我 小女人 告诉我 你到底要什么 |
[02:37] | My mom! | 我要妈妈 |
[02:59] | Hey, open the door. | 开门 |
[03:11] | Thanks a lot, Spike. | 不甚感激啊 斯派克 |
[03:13] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[03:24] | Any advice? | 有何高见? |
[03:26] | Are you lonesome tonight | 今夜 你是否寂寞 |
[03:32] | Do you miss me tonight | 今夜 你是否思念我 |
[03:36] | Are you sorry we drifted apart | 我们分手了 你伤心吗 |
[03:45] | Does your memory stray | 脑海里 是否还有记忆 |
[03:50] | To a bright sunny day | 那天阳光明媚 |
[03:54] | When I kissed you | 我深深吻了你 |
[03:56] | And called you sweetheart | 轻轻呼唤着你宝贝 |
[04:03] | I wonder why I am | 我彷徨着 |
[04:08] | Singing this for | 为何还要唱着这首歌 |
[04:13] | When you will not even | 因为你甚至不愿 |
[04:18] | Open the door | 为我把门开 |
[04:23] | I don’t want to see you. | 我不想见到你 |
[04:26] | Well, how about you open the door with your eyes closed? | 那你闭着眼睛来开门 怎么样? |
[04:33] | See, that wasn’t so bad. | 看见了吧 其实并没那么糟 |
[04:37] | Is your heart filled with pain | 你的心中是否满是伤痛 |
[04:41] | Shall I come back again | 我是否还该回来 |
[04:46] | Tell me dear | 告诉我 亲爱的 |
[04:49] | Are you lonesome tonight | 今夜你是否寂寞 |
[04:56] | Won’t you open your eyes | 你能否把你的眼睛睁开 |
[05:01] | Give your dad a surprise | 让你老爸乐开怀 |
[05:07] | Tell me Peyton | 跟我说佩顿 |
[05:09] | Are you lonesome tonight | 今夜你是否寂寞 |
[05:18] | There they are. big and brown. | 这就对了 棕色的大眼睛 |
[05:21] | Do I really have my mommy’s eyes? | 我的眼睛真的像妈妈的那样漂亮吗 |
[05:24] | Yeah. you bet. | 一点也没错 |
[05:27] | You also have her crazy long eyelashes, too. | 你还拥有和她一样的长长的睫毛 |
[05:31] | And every time you bat those things, there’s a huge hurricane in Hawaii. | 每次你一眨眼 夏威夷就要刮台风 |
[05:37] | See, look at that. three houses just blew away on oahu. | 看见了吧 刚刚瓦胡岛上的三间房子被刮倒了 |
[05:40] | It’s on the news. | 新闻刚报道的 |
[05:42] | My mom said she fell in love with you because of your guitar playing. | 妈妈说她爱上你是因为你会玩吉他 |
[05:46] | That you sounded just like Elvis. | 神似埃尔维斯 |
[05:48] | – well, what do you think? – I think she was tone-deaf | -你觉得呢 -我觉得她言过其实了 |
[05:51] | And you sound more like a wounded moose than the king. | 你的歌更像只受伤的小鹿在哀鸣 而不是国王 |
[05:56] | A wounded moose? | 受伤的小鹿? |
[05:58] | Like… | 像… |
[06:01] | Like that? | 像这样 |
[06:04] | There’s that smile I’ve been waiting for. | 这个才是我期待已久的笑容 |
[06:08] | I would do anything to keep that beautiful smile on your face. | 为了让你的动人笑容常挂脸上 我愿付出一切 |
[06:13] | Anything? | 一切 |
[06:17] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[06:18] | Quiet! I said quiet! | 安静 我说安静 |
[06:20] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧 |
[06:22] | Everybody, I need a tight formation, right now, in front. | 大家听着 马上排好队 快 站前面去 |
[06:25] | Tight formation, everybody. calling an audible. | 大家排好队 听着 一切由四分卫决定 |
[06:27] | Fifty-nine razor. what would… | 59只小虫子 如果… |
[06:29] | I am serious! everybody huddle up… | 我是认真的 大家快排好 |
[06:33] | Little girls don’t speak “football,” Joe. | 小女孩不懂足球 乔 |
[06:36] | Hey, I didn’t say break. | 我还没说解散 |
[06:38] | You call your dad Joe? | 你叫你爸爸 乔 |
[06:40] | Come here. what am i, two feet tall? Peyton! | 过来 要是我两英尺高会怎么样 佩顿 |
[06:45] | Watch out! watch my legs, I got million-dollar legs. | 当心点 当心我的脚 我的脚可值百万美元 |
[06:50] | What’s that number? | 那个号码是什么 |
[06:51] | Get out of here! you’re in my way! | 出去 你挡我路了 |
[06:53] | My legs! I got to play on sunday. hello? I need help. I need help! | 我的脚啊 星期天我还得比赛 你好 我需要帮助 |
[06:58] | Get off me! everybody off… me first! me first! | 离我远点 我先走 我先走 |
[07:05] | Excuse me. – I’m world-famous. I’m a celebrity. | -借过 -我举世闻名 我是社会名流 |
[07:18] | Maybe a smidgen of the cream. | 来点奶酪吧 |
[07:23] | Very good tea. would you like a little bit of tea? | 好茶 你要来点茶吗 |
[07:35] | – thank you for saving me. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢你”救”了我 -不客气 |
[07:39] | Totally out of my league. only mothers can do this stuff. | 力不从心啊 只有母亲才能做好这些事 |
[07:42] | Not necessarily. | 那倒未必 |
[07:43] | I mean, it’s true that mothers are definitely smarter | 我的意思是 确实母亲更加聪明 |
[07:47] | And kinder and funnier, | 更加友善 更加风趣 |
[07:49] | And for the most part better at everything. | 基本上对所有事情都很擅长 |
[07:52] | But can I tell you something? | 不过我要说 |
[07:54] | I wouldn’t underestimate the power of the father. | 我从来都不敢低估当父亲的能力 |
[07:57] | – the power of the father. – sure. | -父亲的能力 -当然 |
[08:00] | Dads are great for picking you up and dusting you off. | 做爸爸的善于激励你 鞭策你 |
[08:03] | They give you the courage to do things | 给你勇气 让你勇敢做下去 |
[08:04] | They give you the courage to do things | 给你勇气 让你敢于 |
[08:04] | That you never thought you could. | 从事那些自己以为不可能的事 |
[08:06] | My father took me to my first ballet class. | 我爸爸送我去上第一节芭蕾课 |
[08:11] | Lucky for us he did. | 那是我们的福气 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[08:24] | Do we have any product for this? | 我们有这种产品吗 |
[08:26] | My doll has hair plugs for some reason. | 不知怎么了 娃娃头发有点纠结了 |
[08:29] | Joe, they’ve got Camille fingernail polish! | 乔 他们把卡米尔的指甲涂了指甲油 |
[08:32] | – no way. – way! | -不会吧 -会的 |
[08:36] | Nice shade. what is that? powder-puff pink? | 真有型啊 那是什么吗 粉色粉扑? |
[08:40] | I got a question. do your toes match? | 我想问个问题 你的脚趾能配这种颜色吗 |
[08:43] | Hey. hey, relax. relax. cut it out. he can’t help it. | 少说两句 他也是情非得已啊 |
[08:48] | Somebody stole his man card. | 他的男子汉气概被偷了 |
[08:52] | All right, all right, all right, all right. listen up. | 好了 好了 听着 |
[08:55] | Indianapolis claims that they’re going to send us on a long vacation. | 印第安纳波利斯队宣称要让我们去度个长假 |
[08:59] | – but who’s about to go fishing? – they are! | -你们说去钓鱼的是谁 -他们 |
[09:02] | – who’s about to hit the links? – they are! | -谁会输? -他们 |
[09:04] | – who’s going to win the championship? – they are! | -谁将获得冠军 -他们 |
[09:10] | – we are? – we are! | -是我们吧 -我们 |
[09:11] | – ready! – break! | -预备 -出发 |
[09:28] | Your turn, little one. | 该你了 小不点 |
[09:39] | I can’t do it. I’m not big enough. my shoulders aren’t strong enough. | 我推不动 我还太小 不够壮 |
[09:45] | Little one. you can do it. your strength is in here. | 小不点 你能行的 把力气集中在这 |
[09:51] | – are you ready? – okay. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[09:53] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[10:00] | – there you go. you’re doing it. – yeah, it’s moving. | -行了 你做到了 -耶 动了 |
[10:03] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 乔 |
[10:06] | Attaway, p. | 你找对办法了 佩佩 |
[10:12] | And one. higher. point those toes, please. | 一 再高些 把脚丫绷直 |
[10:14] | Everybody together. much better. | 整齐点 好多了 |
[10:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不… |
[10:22] | Instinct. | 天才啊 |
[10:24] | And a three. and one… | 三 一 |
[10:28] | Hey. you’ve got my time | 我一定过去的 |
[10:41] | Boston rebels. catch the spirit. | 波士顿反叛队 雄起 |
[10:48] | Hey, Peyton. come here. you are so busted! get over here! | 嘿 佩顿 过来 过来 你死定了 过来 |
[10:52] | – hey… – get him! | -嘿 -抓到他了 |
[10:54] | Fire! | 开枪 |
[10:55] | – fire! – fire! | -开火 -开火 |
[11:06] | Good one. | 好样的 |
[11:48] | Boston beats indianapolis. | 波士顿击败了印第安纳波利斯 |
[11:50] | The rebels will advance on to next sunday’s conference finals… | 反叛队成功晋级下周日的联盟总决赛… |
[11:53] | Look at this. look at this. artwork in the locker, huh? | 瞧这 瞧这个 更衣室的艺术品 |
[11:58] | I definitely say she’s breached the final frontier. | 我敢说 她突破了最后一道防线 |
[12:00] | That’s our game plan. | 那是我们的即定战略 |
[12:02] | See, I especially like the xs and os down there. | 瞧 我特别喜欢下面的战术布置图 |
[12:04] | Oh, no, those are hugs and kisses. | 不是的 那些表示拥抱和亲吻 |
[12:06] | Hugs and kisses. all right. all right. | 拥抱和亲吻 没错 没错 |
[12:14] | Is Spike wearing a tutu? | 斯派克是不是穿着芭蕾舞短裙 |
[12:18] | No, no. | 不是 不是 |
[12:19] | No, that’s one of those… that’s one of those doggy supports. | 不是 那是一款… 一款狗狗装 |
[12:28] | Hey, p. p! hey, p. | 嘿 佩佩 嘿 佩佩 |
[12:30] | Give these to Monique, okay? there she is. | 帮我把我送给莫妮卡 好吗 她在那 |
[12:33] | You good? | 你好吗 |
[12:35] | Miss Monique. these are for you. | 莫妮卡小姐 这花送给你 |
[12:40] | – thank you. – you’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:42] | – are you ready for your big debut? – yeah. | -准备好了你的首次演出了吗 -好了 |
[12:45] | – there you go, p. – thank you. | -给佩佩 -谢谢 |
[12:46] | No, no, no. Joe. Joe, this is for you. | 不 不 不 乔 这是给你的 |
[12:55] | No. no, in case you forgot, I’m a “freakishly” large man | 不 不 万一你忘了 我可是个易”想入非非”的大块头 |
[12:58] | And these are “freakishly” small tights. | 这个紧身衣着实令人”想入非非”啊 |
[13:00] | Hurry up, offense. no huddle. | 快点 防守 别磨磨蹭蹭 |
[13:03] | – hey, guys. let’s go. | -嘿 大家好 我们走 |
[13:04] | Come on. come on. come on. | 快点 快点 |
[13:06] | – please. get dressed. – no, listen to me. there’s no… | -摆脱了 换上舞衣 -不 听我说 这里没… |
[13:11] | How’s it going? | 最近怎样 |
[13:18] | Full house. | 人山人海 |
[13:20] | – oh, no. – hey. | -哦 不 -嘿 |
[13:22] | You know, Joe, I’m not feeling so good. | 你知道吗 乔 我感觉不是很好 |
[13:25] | We should just go home. yeah, let’s go home. | 我们该回家去 对 回家吧 |
[13:29] | Did I just hear the girl who forced me to learn pirouettes give up? | 没听错吧 逼我学习脚尖旋转 自己却放弃了 |
[13:33] | But I didn’t think there were going to be so many people. | 可是我不知道会有这么多观众啊 |
[13:37] | You just have pre-game jitters, that’s all. | 你只要做下热身就没事了 |
[13:39] | All athletes have those. | 所有的参赛选手都会紧张的 |
[13:42] | – even me. – you do? | -我还紧张呢 -你也会 |
[13:46] | Come here, honey. stand up. | 过来 宝贝 站起来 |
[13:50] | We’ve worked way too hard to quit now. | 我们都练这么刻苦 要放弃都难啊 |
[13:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:01] | All right, all right. all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[14:03] | Listen, I don’t care how ridiculous either of us looks out there, okay? | 听着 我不在乎我俩看起来有多可笑 |
[14:09] | We’re going to go out on the stage, and we’re going to dance our tutus off. | 我们要上台去 我们要坚持到芭蕾裙脱落为止 |
[14:13] | – because my daughter’s no quitter. – no, she’s not. | -因为我的女儿不会半途而废的 -对 她绝对不是 |
[14:16] | And she never says no. | 她从来都不会放弃的 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:22] | Excuse me, ma’am. have you seen Joe kingman? | 打扰了 女士 请问您看到乔·科曼了吗 |
[14:29] | Oh. wait, no wait. | 噢 稍等 稍等 |
[14:31] | That is the stupidest outfit I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最丑的舞衣 |
[14:34] | Stupid is a mean word, mr. Cooper. | 丑可是个贬义词 库珀先生 |
[14:37] | I didn’t say “stupid.” I said “stupidest.” look it up. | 你看好了 我不是说”傻” 我是说”傻极了” 查下字典吧 |
[14:42] | Hey, Sanders. what are you guys doing here? | 嘿 桑德斯 你们来干什么? |
[14:44] | What are we doing here? | 我们来干什么? |
[14:46] | Joe, did you really think the team was going to miss this? | 乔 你认为你的队友们能错过这场好戏吗? |
[14:51] | Yeah, you should’ve said no, Joe. you should’ve said no. | 你当初应该放弃的 乔 真该放弃的 |
[14:56] | Did you say “team”? | 你是说”队友”? |
[15:01] | Joe. | 乔 |
[15:04] | – p. – Monroe. | -佩佩 -门罗 |
[15:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:07] | Did you say “team”? or… | 你是说”队友”? 还是… |
[15:16] | Don’t panic. no panic. | 别紧张 别紧张 |
[15:19] | Power of the father. power of the father. | 拿出你当爹的勇气来 |
[15:21] | Power of the… you’re panicking. | 拿出你… 你表现的很紧张 |
[16:44] | – wow. – look at that one. | -噢 -看啊 |
[17:47] | Wow. that’s incredible. | 哦 这表演真是太不可思议了 |
[18:16] | So | 太… |
[18:18] | Beautiful. | 美了 |
[18:23] | – bravo! bravo! – bravo! bravo! | -跳得太帅了! 太帅了! -漂亮极了! |
[18:33] | Little one! | 小家伙! |
[18:48] | Well, Boomer, after their impressive victory today | 哦 布莫 在这场漂亮的胜利之后 |
[18:51] | Joe kingman and all of boston will finally get the chance | 乔·科曼和他的球队就获得了他们阔别 |
[18:54] | At that coveted trophy, which has eluded them for all these years. | 多年的总决赛的入场券 |
[18:58] | Aw, there’s my number-one quarterback. | 啊 这不是我的第一四分卫嘛 |
[19:00] | We did it! we’re going! | 我们赢了! 我们要去打总决赛了! |
[19:02] | You may be the world’s greatest football player, | 你可能是世界上最伟大的橄榄球员了 |
[19:04] | But I’m the world’s greatest agent. | 我可能是世界上最杰出的经纪人了 |
[19:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[19:07] | We’re about to make tiger’s endorsements | 我们将要做一笔大买卖 |
[19:09] | Look like minimum wage. | 且看看最少我能得多少 |
[19:11] | All you have to do is, a, win the championship game… | 而你需要做的就是 第一 拿下冠军 |
[19:16] | Details. | 说清楚些 |
[19:17] | B, right after you win, look straight into the camera | 第二 你夺得冠军之后 对着摄像机 |
[19:21] | And say, “i’m going to Fanny’s burgers.” | 说”我要去番尼牛肉汉堡店” |
[19:24] | – that’s it. an instant 25 million. – hamburger. | -就这些 2500万立刻到手 -汉堡包 |
[19:29] | Stella, for the record, Fanny’s makes kids fat and gives them gas. | 斯黛拉 有证据表明番尼汉堡对小孩身体不好 会让他们放屁 |
[19:34] | Zip it before I tie another one of those things around your mouth. | 在我堵上你的嘴之前 别在乱说了 |
[19:37] | “i’m going to Fanny’s burgers.” | “我要去番尼汉堡店” |
[19:40] | Twenty-five million. done. | 25万 到手 |
[19:45] | I’m going to Fanny’s burgers. | 我要去番尼汉堡店 |
[19:47] | Two and one to the front. get ready… | 一二一 踢腿 准备好… |
[19:51] | Spike, what are you doing? | 斯派克 你怎么来了? |
[19:56] | Oh, my god. I’m sorry, guys. I didn’t… | 哦 天啊 抱歉了 姑娘们 我没想到… |
[20:01] | “please be our lunch date. x-o-x-o, Peyton and Joe.” | “请允许我们和您共进午餐 亲亲 抱抱 佩顿和乔” |
[20:10] | Okay. thank you. | 当然可以了 非常感谢 |
[20:13] | You were freakishly large. | 你真是个大怪物 |
[20:14] | I agree. | 我也这么想的 |
[20:16] | No, I’m not. don’t say that. | 不 我不是那个意思 不要介意 |
[20:18] | – you guys good? there’s the guy right there. | -你们好吗? -他就在那里 |
[20:20] | What did I tell you? | 我跟你们说什么了的? |
[20:21] | I agree that you are freakishly large. | 我想你真是个大块头 |
[20:23] | That’s not funny. | 那一点也不好笑 |
[20:25] | Hey, Joe! Joe, man! | 嘿 乔 乔! |
[20:28] | Number one. | 永远的第一 |
[20:29] | – Joe, Joe, Joe… – Joe, Joe, Joe… | -乔 乔 乔…-乔 乔 乔… |
[20:32] | – is it always like this? – nah. | -总是这样? -是啊 |
[20:33] | What, you have a big game coming up? | 你要有一场重要的比赛喽? |
[20:35] | – yeah, the championship. – that’s exciting. | -是啊 总决赛 -那一定很精彩 |
[20:38] | Eight years old and already going to big events like that, huh? I like it. | 八岁就要经历这种大场面 很不错嘛 |
[20:41] | Yeah, unfortunately Peyton’s going to be home by then. | 是啊 不过可惜那时候佩顿已经回家了 |
[20:44] | Her mom gets back from africa in a few days. | 她妈妈这几天就要从非洲回来了 |
[20:46] | Well, can’t you just go home after the game? | 哦 你不能看完比赛再回家吗? |
[20:48] | No, I have to get back before she does. | 不行啊 我的在她回来之前回家 |
[20:52] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[20:55] | You said you’d have to get back before she does? | 你说你必须在她回来之前回家? |
[20:58] | Isn’t your mom picking you up? | 不是你妈妈来接你吗? |
[20:59] | – well… – Peyton. | -这个… -佩顿 |
[21:03] | I was planning to tell you, Joe. I really was, but… | 我本是要告诉你的 乔 真的 不过… |
[21:06] | Actually, it’s a really funny story. you’re going to love it. | 事实上 那是件很有趣的事 你一定会喜欢的 |
[21:09] | – it’s just lol… – quit stalling. | -那不过就是… -别找借口了 |
[21:11] | I’m supposed to be studying at a special ballet program this month | 我这个月本应该去学习芭蕾舞 |
[21:15] | But instead, I snuck away to come meet you. | 但是 我中途跑路来找你了 |
[21:19] | You ran away? | 你逃学? |
[21:21] | You ran away? | 你真的逃学了? |
[21:23] | – yummy dessert. – is your mom even in africa? | -点心真好吃 -你妈妈在非洲你就逃学? |
[21:26] | – about that… – what have you done? | -至于那个… -你都做了些什么? |
[21:29] | Okay, I’m sure there’s a reasonable explanation and everybody… | 好了 她一定有一个合理的解释的 每个人… |
[21:32] | The press is going to eat me alive. | 她说的话要把我给气疯了 |
[21:34] | What a stupid, stupid, stupid thing for you to do. | 你知道你做了一件多么愚蠢的事情 |
[21:37] | Did you ever stop and think about how this was going to impact me? | 你是不是就是要停下来看看我气成什么样了? |
[21:41] | Oh, stop it. that’s not going to work this time. | 你别说了 你这招这次不灵了 |
[21:42] | You’re in serious trouble. | 你有大麻烦了 |
[21:44] | Okay, she’s sweating like crazy. she’s coughing. her lips are swelling. | 你看她一个劲儿的出汗还咳嗽连嘴唇都肿了 |
[21:45] | Okay, she’s sweating like crazy. she’s coughing. her lips are swelling. | 你看她一个劲儿的出汗还咳嗽连嘴唇都肿了 |
[21:46] | Oh, come on. don’t fall for that. she’s a little world-class performer. | 行了 别被她骗了 她耍花招可是世界级的 |
[21:49] | I don’t think she’s acting right now. give me one second. | 我觉得她不太对劲儿 你就别说了 |
[21:52] | – are you allergic to something? – nuts. | -你是不是对什么东西过敏啊? -坚果 |
[21:54] | Did you know that? | 你不知道吗? |
[21:56] | The dessert has nuts. take her to the hospital. come on. | 这甜点里面有坚果 快送她去医院 快 |
[22:01] | Hospital. where’s the nearest hospital? | 医院 最近的医院在哪儿? |
[22:02] | Ninth and woodrow. I’ll get the car. | 奈斯伍德医院 我去开车 |
[22:05] | Where you going? what are you doing? | 你要去哪儿? 你干什么去? |
[22:09] | Move, move! move! | 闪开! 闪开! 闪开! |
[22:11] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 先生 |
[22:27] | Help! my daughter needs help! help! | 救命! 我女儿需要急救 |
[22:30] | What do we got here? – help. she’s allergic. | -她怎么了? -救救她 她过敏了 |
[22:32] | She can’t breathe. she’s allergic to nuts. | 她喘不上来气了 她吃坚果过敏了 |
[22:35] | Looks like an anaphylactic reaction. set her down. | 看起来是过敏的症状 把她放下 |
[22:38] | – she can’t breathe. – baby. baby, open up your mouth. | -她喘不上气了 -宝贝 把嘴巴张开 |
[22:42] | Airway’s almost closed. let’s move her. | 气管都要堵死了 把她移到抢救室 |
[22:44] | – ten liters non-rebreather mask. – Peyton. Peyton. | -准备十升氧气和呼吸面具 -佩顿 佩顿 |
[22:48] | I’ll show you to the family waiting room. | 我带你去等候室 |
[22:49] | It’s going to be fine. they’re going to take good care of her. | 一切都会没事儿的 他们会照顾好她的 |
[22:51] | She’ll be okay. | 她就会没事儿了 |
[22:55] | Peyton Kelly’s father? | 谁是佩顿·凯莉的父亲? |
[23:01] | I’m peyton’s dad. | 我是 |
[23:03] | Your daughter is responding well to the treatment. | 你女儿已经脱离危险了 |
[23:05] | We’re going to keep her overnight just to be sure, | 我们需要留她在这里过夜观察病情 |
[23:07] | But she’s going to be fine. | 不过她很快就会好的 |
[23:11] | – thank you so much. thank you. – you were really, really lucky this time. | -太谢谢你了 -你女儿这次可真算是命大了 |
[23:19] | – she’s going to be all right. – yeah. | -她会康复的 -是的 |
[23:26] | Please tell me Peyton’s all right. | 别告诉我佩顿出什么事儿了 |
[23:29] | She’s going to be… | 她很快就会… |
[23:34] | She’s going to be fine. the doctor says that she’s going to be fine. | 她会康复的 大夫说她会康复的 |
[23:38] | You’re lucky I haven’t called the police. | 我没叫警察来算是便宜你了 |
[23:42] | – Karen? – I got home early, | -凯伦? -我比预定的早到家 |
[23:44] | And I see you and peyton. | 就在杂志封面上看到 |
[23:46] | Your faces plastered on the front of every magazine. | 佩顿和你那张醉醺醺的臭脸 |
[23:49] | I called Peyton a hundred times yesterday. she didn’t answer. | 我昨天给佩顿打了无数遍电话 她没有接 |
[23:52] | I flew out here, got off the plane, and I see all of this on the news. | 我就飞到这儿了 一下飞机就听到佩顿出事儿了 |
[23:58] | Karen? | 凯伦? |
[23:59] | Is that all you can say for yourself, is “Karen”? | 你能在我面前说的就只有”凯伦”吗? |
[24:02] | – i… I thought you were dead. – I can assure you, I’m not dead. | -我… 以为你死了呢 -现在你知道我没死吧 |
[24:10] | – how did you find her? – I didn’t. she found me. | -你是怎么找到她的? -我没有 她来找我的 |
[24:14] | Wait a minute. is Peyton’s mom still in africa? | 等下 佩顿的妈妈是不是还在非洲呢? |
[24:26] | She didn’t tell you, did she? | 她没和你说 对不对? |
[24:31] | Joe, | 乔 |
[24:35] | Sara died in a car accident six months ago. | 萨拉六个月前就出车祸死了 |
[24:49] | Oh, Peyton. | 噢 佩顿 |
[25:04] | So when we got to boston, I put you into the car service. | 我到波士顿的时候 不是给你订好了车 |
[25:09] | I sort of e-mailed and changed the drop-off location. | 我发送电子邮件给出租车公司更改了地址 |
[25:13] | The driver took me to Joe’s. | 司机把我送到乔这里 |
[25:16] | Where does everybody at your ballet school think you are? | 那你怎么和那个该去的芭蕾舞学校说的? |
[25:19] | In africa with you. | 他们以为我在非洲和你在一起 |
[25:23] | The most important thing is that you’re okay. | 真是谢天谢地 你没事儿 |
[25:27] | But we’re going to discuss everything else when we get home. | 不过我们回家了之后可要跟你好好算算帐 |
[25:30] | – home? – yes. | -回家? -是的 |
[25:32] | As soon as Peyton’s strong enough, we’re going to go home. | 只要佩顿康复得差不多了 我们就回家 |
[25:35] | Hold on a sec. you can’t come in here and think she’s going to go home… | 等下 你不能冲进来就把她带走… |
[25:38] | You know what? we’re going to discuss the travel plans a little later. | 你知道吗 我们一会儿再商量 |
[25:42] | Right now, Peyton needs to get some rest. | 现在佩顿最需要的是休息 |
[25:48] | I’m telling you. it’s terrible timing. | 我要跟你说 这时间不合适的 |
[25:50] | It’s absolutely terrible timing. with the… | 这是最不合适的时候了 我即将… |
[25:52] | I’m gonna go get everybody some coffee. | 我给大家拿点咖啡过来 |
[25:54] | – do you want some coffee? – double non-fat latte. | -来点咖啡? -两杯无脂拿铁咖啡 |
[25:58] | Okay. okay. | 好的 |
[26:20] | Forget about timing. I don’t care about the game. | 别说那些事情了 我不在乎比赛怎么样 |
[26:22] | I just care about her. | 我最在乎的是她 |
[26:24] | All right. I understand. but if you could just leave it to… | 好的 我很理解 但是如果你现在离开球队… |
[26:28] | – can we talk? – yeah. | -我们能谈谈吗? -好的 |
[26:34] | She’s asleep. it’s okay. | 她睡着了 没什么可担心的了 |
[26:42] | Here. | 拿着 |
[26:45] | We’re all good. | 我们都够意思吧 |
[26:49] | Are you saying you want Peyton to live here with you? | 你是想要佩顿留在你身边吗? |
[26:51] | – yes, that’s exactly what I’m saying. – you haven’t even been in her life. | -是的 那正是我的意思 -你从来没照顾过她 |
[26:55] | That’s not my fault. I didn’t even know she existed! | 那不是我的错 我以前都不知道有个女儿 |
[26:58] | And we’ve come such a long way in a short time. | 在这几天中我们相处的很好 |
[27:00] | What, you mean since a month ago when you left her in a bar? | 什么 你忘了你一个月前把她丢在酒吧里了? |
[27:03] | I am not the same man that I was. | 我不再是那样没心没肺了 |
[27:05] | Or an hour ago when she almost died on your watch? | 可一小时前她在你的监护下差死掉 |
[27:09] | This is not about you. | 我不是针对你 |
[27:11] | This is about Peyton, what’s best for her. | 要首先考虑佩顿 得找个最合适的地方供她成长 |
[27:15] | And she needs to be in a stable home | 她需要的是一个安定的家 |
[27:17] | With someone who’s known her her whole life. | 她需要一个对她知根知底的人一起生活 |
[27:19] | Peyton needs her father. she needs me. | 可佩顿需要一个父亲 她需要我 |
[27:22] | Of course. it’ll be a huge distraction. | 当然 这很让他分心 |
[27:27] | And ugly. child custody fights always are. | 孩子监护权的问题也很让人头痛 |
[27:33] | Joe will be dragged through the mud. his endorsements torpedoed. | 乔将陷入困境中 他的合同会毁了的 |
[27:37] | He’s worked too hard to have it end like this. | 他打球这么努力 怎么能这样就结束 |
[27:40] | I just don’t see him getting through this. | 我看他搞不掂这个问题 |
[27:42] | My hard work goes down the drain. | 我的一片苦心算是白费了 |
[27:45] | This is exactly the sort of thing that could end his career. | 这很有可能会结束他的职业生涯 |
[27:47] | That’s not your decision to make. Sara appointed me her guardian. | 这不是你说了算的 萨拉把我作为孩子的监护人 |
[27:51] | I missed eight years of Peyton’s life. and I’m not going to miss any more. | 我已错过了佩顿八年的时光 我不想再错过更多 |
[27:56] | And I will fight for this. | 我会要回我的监护权的 |
[27:57] | Oh, that would be a great thing to put her through, don’t you think? | 你觉得这对她来说是件好事吗? |
[28:01] | Do you have any idea how to take care of a child? | 你知道怎么照顾孩子吗? |
[28:03] | I’ve been doing it for a month now! | 我已经照顾她一个月了! |
[28:06] | And look where we’re standing, Joe. | 那我们是怎么站在这里的 乔? |
[28:17] | Hey, p, you’re awake. | 嘿 佩佩 你醒了 |
[28:23] | – how you feeling? – I’m okay. | -你感觉怎么样? -我好多了 |
[28:27] | – I want to go home. – okay. | -我想要回家 -好的 |
[28:32] | No problem. doctor said you could come home tomorrow. | 没问题 大夫说你明天就能回家 |
[28:35] | Then we can go home. | 到时候我们就回家 |
[28:37] | I want to go home now with aunt Karen. | 我现在就想和凯伦阿姨回家 |
[28:45] | P, if it’s… if it’s what I said at the restaurant, | 佩佩 如果我在餐馆说的话伤害了你 |
[28:50] | Honey, I didn’t mean that. | 宝贝儿 我不是故意的 |
[28:52] | I just want to go home with aunt Karen. | 我就是想和凯伦阿姨回家 |
[28:55] | I never should’ve come here. | 我本不该来找你的 |
[29:18] | Take care of her, will you? | 照顾好她 好吗? |
[29:20] | Hey, you know who lives in this building? | 嘿 你知道谁住在这里吗? |
[29:23] | Joe kingman, the quarterback. how about that, huh? | 乔·科曼 那个的四分卫 你们知道吗? |
[29:45] | Come on, Spike. | 过来 斯派克 |
[29:48] | Spike. | 斯派克 |
[29:53] | Spike, not tonight. come on, Spike. | 斯派克 今晚不行了 过来 斯派克 |
[29:56] | Spike, there’s nothing under there. she’s gone. come on. | 斯派克 那里什么都没有 她走了 过来 |
[30:01] | Is that her bag? | 这是她的包? |
[30:32] | “what’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?” | “发生在你身上的最美好事情是什么呢?” |
[31:17] | “dear Joe, I have written this letter a thousand times | “亲爱的乔 这封信我已经写过无数遍了了” |
[31:22] | “but I could never find the right words. | “但是我就是不知道怎么跟你说才合适” |
[31:24] | – “we have a daughter.” we have a daughter. | -“我们有了个女儿” 我们有了个女儿 |
[31:26] | – her name is Peyton. – “her name is Peyton.” | -她叫佩顿 -“她叫佩顿” |
[31:28] | She’s like you in so many ways, athletic, headstrong… | 她和你很像 很运动 脾气任性 |
[31:35] | Hi, this is Peyton and Karen. | 嘿 这是佩顿和凯伦的家 |
[31:37] | Leave us a message. bye. | 我们不在家 给我们留言吧 再见 |
[31:41] | I’m so afraid you’ll be angry with me | 我恐怕你会对我生气 |
[31:43] | And not want anything to do with her. | 也不想看到有个女儿 |
[31:46] | We had already decided to go our separate ways. | 我们决定过我们自己的生活 |
[31:50] | I rationalized that I was doing the right thing in keeping her from you. | 我觉得让她远离你是一件正确的事情 |
[31:55] | You were just starting out in your career. | 你才开始你的职业生涯 |
[31:58] | A child would have been such a distraction. | 一个孩子会让你分心的 |
[32:08] | Idiot. | 傻瓜 |
[32:12] | He’s open, Joe. Sanders is wide open. | 他说得对 乔 桑德斯说的非常对 |
[32:29] | Hi, this is Peyton and Karen. | 嗨 这是佩顿和凯伦的家 |
[32:32] | Leave us a message. bye. | 请留言 再见 |
[32:34] | Hey, just calling to say that… | 我打来是想告诉你… |
[32:40] | Spike, he misses you and… | 斯派克 他很想你 |
[32:46] | I mean, Spike really misses you, he… | 我是说斯派克他真的很想你 他… |
[32:52] | Sounds like someone else misses her, too. | 听起来好像还有个人也很想她 |
[32:57] | Oh, hey. | 是你啊 |
[32:59] | Sanders, I was just… | 桑德斯 我正要和… |
[33:01] | I was talking to… | 我正要… |
[33:05] | Tell me what I’m supposed to do. | 告诉我该怎么办 |
[33:09] | Well, the only thing you can do | 嗯 你唯一能做的就是 |
[33:12] | Is make sure that she knows you love her | 让她知道你很爱她 |
[33:15] | And that nothing’s ever going to change that. | 而且任何事情都不能改变这一点 |
[33:18] | And then when she’s ready, she’ll find you again. | 等她想清楚了 她会再来找你的 |
[33:22] | – you know, I owe you a big “thank you.” – oh yeah? for what? | -对你 我感激不尽 -是吗? 为什么? |
[33:26] | Just for catching everything I’ve thrown at you all these years. | 就为了这些年你替我收拾残局 |
[33:31] | That’s what friends are for. | 这是朋友该做的 |
[33:38] | Hey, old man. are we ready to win the big game? | 嗨 兄弟 准备好去赢比赛了? |
[33:41] | Hold on a second, Joe. can we have a word with you? | 等会 乔 我们能和你聊两句吗? |
[33:43] | Word has it that your daughter is no longer staying with you. | 听说你女儿离开你了? |
[33:46] | How much easier will it be for you to focus on football | 总算没有这个八岁的小家伙来让你分神了 |
[33:49] | Without the distraction of an eight-year-old? | 这下更容易把心思放在球赛上了吧 |
[33:51] | She’s not a distraction. she’s my daughter. | 她不会令我分神 她是我的女儿 |
[33:54] | I’d want her here with me | 我想和她在一起 |
[33:56] | Even if it meant I’d never play another football game again. | 即使我再也不能打比赛了 |
[34:00] | There’s nothing that I love more than my daughter. | 我爱她胜过一切 |
[34:04] | Nothing. | 一切 |
[34:29] | Here we are as the two biggest rivals in football square off | 我们的两大宿敌此刻要对决了 |
[34:33] | For their chance to etch their names in sports history. | 要为谁能载入史册而一较高下 |
[34:36] | You know, and I think the question today, Marv, | 玛夫 我想今天的关键是 |
[34:38] | Is will Joe Kingman finally get a chance at glory? | 到底是乔·科曼能扬眉吐气? |
[34:40] | Or will new york win their third title in the last four years? | 还是纽约队能在四年里第三次夺冠? |
[34:44] | – come on, let’s go. – let’s go, Joe. | -加油 我们上 -上吧 乔 |
[34:45] | Third and long for the rebels. | 比赛开始 |
[34:47] | Here’s Kingman… back to throw. | 是科曼… 他得球突击 |
[34:50] | Oh, he’s drilled by the linebacker, Drake. | 噢 他被对方后卫德雷克扑到 |
[34:53] | New york has recovered the fumble. | 纽约队抢回失球 |
[34:56] | Boomer, Kingman is way off his game today. | 布莫·科曼今天状态不佳啊 |
[34:59] | This is not the same boston team | 波士顿队好像变成另外一支球队了 |
[35:01] | We’ve seen march through the playoffs. | 风采不再了 |
[35:03] | You know Marv, I can’t explain this. | 玛夫 我不知道怎么了 |
[35:03] | You know Marv, I can’t explain this. | 玛夫 我真的不知道怎么了 |
[35:04] | I mean, he’s missing wide-open receivers. | 我是说 他接连失误 |
[35:06] | He’s been sacked four times, and he looks like he’s distracted to me. | 而且被4次阻截 他看起来心不在焉 |
[35:10] | So whatever that distraction is, he’s got to put it aside. | 不管什么让他分神 他都得抛到脑后 集中比赛 |
[35:13] | He owes it to his teammates and the fans of the boston team | 他得向他的队友 广大的球迷一个交待 |
[35:15] | To play it and lay it on the line. | 好好拿下几个底线得分 |
[35:17] | Your guy’s not looking so hot. | 你朋友看上去不怎么样 |
[35:20] | How long has it been since you’ve had one of your own Fanny’s burgers? | 你有多久没吃自己的番尼汉堡了? |
[35:28] | Too long, is my guess. | 我猜很久了吧 |
[35:34] | Deflects right lead, speed left squirrel. on one. ready? | 右边攻击 左线防守 准备好了吗? |
[35:37] | The rebels trailing seven-three. | 现在比分7比3 |
[35:39] | Less than a minute remaining in the first half. | 上半场只剩不到一分钟了 |
[35:42] | Kingman has his team at the line. | 科曼在底线布置队形 |
[35:44] | Cooper, wide right, shifts back to tight end. | 库珀从右边换到后方 |
[35:48] | Signal’s called, and here’s Kingman. | 比赛恢复 科曼拿球 |
[35:51] | Yes, go! | 好的 上! |
[35:52] | Kingman on the run. | 科曼在向前冲 |
[35:54] | He is crushed. | 他被撞倒了 |
[35:57] | “crushed” is right, Marv. | 对 的确是被撞到了 玛夫 |
[35:58] | Drake, the linebacker for new york, is having a whale of a football game. | 德雷克 纽约队的后卫比赛经验丰富 |
[36:02] | They are on a mission to shut Kingman up. | 他们势必要把科曼阻截在外 |
[36:04] | Welcome to the championship game, Kingman. | 欢迎参加冠军杯 科曼 |
[36:09] | Who’s the king now, Joe? I am! | 谁才是王者 乔? 我才是! |
[36:11] | Come on, Joe! get up, Joe! | 快 乔! 起来 乔! |
[36:14] | – yeah, baby! let’s go! – get Danville. | -万岁 我们走 -叫丹维尔上 |
[36:17] | Hold on for a second, Marv. Joe Kingman is still down. | 等等 玛夫 乔·科曼还倒地不起 |
[36:19] | It looks like he was hit by a truck. | 他好像被卡车撞了一样 |
[36:21] | Believe me, I know. I’ve been there. | 相信我 我最清楚不过了 我经历过 |
[36:23] | This hit is not going to be easy to come back from. | 这一撞可没那么简单就恢复过来 |
[36:25] | So, Boomer, you never want to speculate as to the extent of the injury. | 布莫 不要随便对伤势下判断 |
[36:28] | They’re being very careful, as you can see, | 正如大家所见 他们小心翼翼的 |
[36:30] | Lifting Joe Kingman onto that gurney. | 把乔·科曼抬到担架上 |
[36:32] | Well, they really can’t evaluate him on the field. | 他们无法在赛场上给他诊断 |
[36:34] | They want to do that in the locker room. | 得在休息室好好检查 |
[36:36] | Some way, Joe Kingman is going to have to find a way | 不论如何 乔·科曼都得想法 |
[36:38] | To get back on this field. | 回到赛场上 |
[36:39] | – don’t worry, he’s tough. – he better be. | -别担心 他很坚强 -他最好是 |
[36:42] | Oh, he is. tough as nails. | 当然了 坚不可摧 |
[36:46] | And there’s the backup quarterback, Danville, taking the knee, | 他们只有用替补丹维尔上场了 |
[36:49] | So that does it for the first half. | 上半场结束 |
[36:51] | This is not good for the rebels. | 形势对波士顿队不利 |
[36:52] | They have got to hope that Kingman can find the strength to come back. | 只有寄希望于科曼能如有神助 |
[36:55] | – all right, what’s going on here? – it doesn’t look good, coach. | -状况如何? -教练 不太妙 |
[36:57] | He’s got a separated shoulder, bruised ribs. I think he’s done. | 他肩部错位 肋骨受伤 我看上不了 |
[37:01] | Joe, it’s your call. | 乔 你觉得呢 |
[37:02] | If you think you can handle it, then… | 如果你觉得还能挺 那么… |
[37:06] | What do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[37:17] | Put Danville in. | 让丹维尔上 |
[37:20] | That’s the best thing for the team. | 这对全队最好了 |
[37:23] | Can you believe this? | 你能相信吗? |
[37:24] | It looks like Danville, the backup quarterback, is checking in. | 他们似乎让替补四分卫丹维尔上场了 |
[37:28] | He hasn’t played all season. | 他整个赛季都没比赛了 |
[37:29] | Can you say, “nightmare scenario for boston”? | 看来波士顿的噩梦到来了 |
[37:32] | He’s coming back out, right? you know how important this deal is. | 他会回来的 对吧? 你知道这笔买卖多重要? |
[37:35] | Sam, baby. not to worry. our Joe’s not a quitter. | 萨姆 宝贝 别担心 乔不会临阵逃脱的 |
[37:50] | Go, boston. | 波士顿 加油 |
[37:53] | So, it’s all in the hands of the backup quarterback, Danville. | 现在一切都交给替补四分卫丹维尔了 |
[37:56] | And he’s in trouble, and down he goes. | 他有麻烦了 他倒地了 |
[38:00] | Joe kingman must be banged up pretty bad. | 乔·科曼 一定是伤得很重了 |
[38:02] | If not, he would never let maddox | 否则绝不会让人替补自己 |
[38:03] | Take him out of the championship game. | 而自己无缘冠军杯的 |
[38:07] | Turn them off. | 关掉它 |
[38:10] | I said turn them off! | 我说关掉它 |
[38:13] | Hey, Joe. you got money on new york or something? | 嗨 乔 你是不是把钱压在纽约队了? |
[38:20] | Peyton? come here. | 佩顿? 过来 宝贝 |
[38:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:29] | Please tell me you’re not on the lam again. | 别告诉我你又离家出走了 |
[38:30] | No, this time she brought the warden with her. | 不 这次她带着监护人 |
[38:34] | – what are you guys doing here? – I called an audible. | -你们在这干什么? -我求她陪我来的 |
[38:38] | See, I thought you’d be better off without me. | 我以为我不在你会更好 |
[38:42] | But judging by the butt-whupping you got out there, I guess I was wrong. | 不过看你刚才的表现 我猜我错了 |
[38:49] | I love you, daddy. I want to come home. | 我爱你 爸爸 我想回家 |
[38:53] | I love you too, Peyton. I love you so much. | 我也爱你 佩顿 非常爱你 |
[38:59] | She needs her father. | 她需要父亲 |
[39:02] | She needs you, Joe. | 她需要你 乔 |
[39:06] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[39:10] | – yeah. – yeah? | -真的 -真的? |
[39:12] | – yeah. – come here! | -真的 -过来! |
[39:15] | – daddy, can’t breathe. – Joe, can’t breathe. | -爸爸 我不能呼吸了 -乔 我也是 |
[39:18] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[39:21] | So, why aren’t you out there playing? | 你怎么不出去比赛? |
[39:23] | I thought the team would be better off without me. | 我想团队没有我更好 |
[39:25] | I didn’t come all this way to see my dad sit out the big game. | 我可不是大老远跑来看我爸坐冷板凳的 |
[39:29] | I’m really banged up, p. | 我真的不行 佩佩 |
[39:31] | Did I just hear the king give up? | 难道我们的国王要放弃了吗? |
[39:34] | We’ve worked way too hard for you to throw in the towel now. | 我们付出这么多努力 不能放弃 |
[39:38] | My dad’s not a quitter. and he never says no. | 我爸爸不是个逃兵 他从不放弃 |
[39:59] | I have an answer to your question, p. | 我欠你一个回答 佩佩 |
[40:02] | Win or lose today, | 无论输赢 |
[40:04] | You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 你都是我这辈子最美好的经历 |
[40:30] | Marv, what is this? | 玛夫 我们看到了什么 |
[40:31] | There’s some sort of commotion down by the tunnel. | 从入口处传来一阵骚动 |
[40:36] | Time! time! | 暂停! 暂停! |
[40:38] | And it’s Joe Kingman. he’s come out! | 是乔·科曼 他回来了! |
[40:41] | What a moment for kingman, his teammates, | 对他的队友和球迷来说 |
[40:43] | And certainly boston’s fans. | 这是怎样一个激动人心的时刻啊 |
[40:45] | – Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! – Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! Joe! | 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! 乔! |
[40:49] | All right. all right. coach, your call. | 好了好了 教练 你怎么说 |
[40:54] | Your team. | 你来负责 |
[40:56] | All right. train red two. fifty win pass zebra. all right? | 好 2人防卫 线后五十码进攻 明白了? |
[41:01] | Hey, hey, hey, come on! nobody look at the clock! look at me! look at me! | 喂 都不要看时间 看着我! |
[41:04] | We got plenty of time, and I’m going to tell you why. | 我们有足够的时间 |
[41:06] | You know why? because the rebels never say “no.” | 知道为什么吗 因为反叛队从不放弃 |
[41:10] | Break! | 攻击! |
[41:13] | Come on, Joe! destroy them! | 加油 乔! 打垮他们! |
[41:16] | With only a minute remaining, kingman would have to put together | 只有不到一分钟了 |
[41:19] | The drive of the century. | 科曼必须全力以赴 |
[41:20] | He’ll have to march the rebels 65 yards. | 他必须冲刺65码 |
[41:24] | Boomer, he has no timeouts remaining | 布莫 他没有时间浪费了 |
[41:26] | And they need a touchdown for the win. | 要赢 必须触地得分 |
[41:30] | Down set! | 准备 |
[41:32] | All right, Kingman makes changes at the line. | 好的 科曼对阵型做出了改变 |
[41:35] | Go daddy! daddy! daddy! | 加油 爸爸! |
[41:39] | Back 88. | 准备 |
[41:42] | Back 88! | 准备 |
[41:47] | Kingman. back to throw. he’s forced out of the pocket. | 科曼接球 他突出重围 |
[41:52] | And now flips it… | 然后传球 |
[41:54] | Webber with the catch! | 韦伯接球 |
[41:57] | But he cuts inside. does not go to the outside. | 但他被截在内场了 没冲到外场 |
[42:00] | Can’t get out of bounds to stop the clock. | 无法到达禁区 |
[42:01] | Webber needed to get out of bounds. | 韦伯需要进入到禁区 |
[42:03] | He knows that they don’t have any timeouts left. | 他知道他们不能再浪费时间了 |
[42:05] | Now, it’s up to Kingman to get his team to the line of scrimmage | 现在科曼让队员快速回线了 |
[42:08] | And call a play quickly. | 立刻开球 |
[42:09] | Black! fifty-nine razor! | 黑线! 五十九码! |
[42:12] | Take Drake! | 注意德雷克! |
[42:13] | Now second down with 24 seconds left from the boston 44. | 现在留给波士顿的只有24秒44码的距离了 |
[42:17] | Out of the shotgun. | 不在短攻范围内 |
[42:19] | Can’t find anybody, he’s on the run. | 无人接应 他独自前冲 |
[42:22] | There’s the “Kingman swing.” | 科曼式回转又出现了 |
[42:25] | Kingman with some fancy footwork. | 科曼展现出精湛的步法 |
[42:27] | Fancy? the king looks downright graceful all of a sudden. | 精湛? 国王似乎突然变得从容起来 |
[42:30] | He’s to the 25… the 20… | 他正冲向25码… 20码… |
[42:33] | He took a hard hit! oh, man! | 哦天啊 他又被重重的撞了一下 |
[42:36] | Knocked out of bounds at the 17. | 在17码处被撞倒 |
[42:39] | Come on, Joe. get up. get up, Joe! | 起来 乔 起来 |
[42:41] | Can he get up, though? that’s the question. | 问题是他还能起来吗? |
[42:47] | Yeah! | 噢! |
[42:50] | I’ll tell you, Kingman continues to show his toughness. | 让我来告诉你 科曼继续展现了他的顽强 |
[42:53] | And, marv, with four seconds left to go in the game, | 同时只留下了4秒钟继续比赛 |
[42:56] | I don’t know a quarterback who doesn’t live for a moment like this. | 我想每一位后分卫都为了这一刻而存在着 |
[43:01] | Come on, guys. come on, team. come on. | 加油! 兄弟们 |
[43:04] | come on, rebels! you can do it! | 加油! 你能做到的! |
[43:07] | come on, number one! | 加油! 你是最棒的! |
[43:08] | Great block, Webber. great block. | 阻挡的好 韦伯 |
[43:11] | It has come down to this. | 现在只剩下最后一次进攻机会了 |
[43:12] | With time for one last play, Kingman brings his team to the line. | 科曼把队伍集合 |
[43:16] | Can he pull off yet another miracle? | 他能再次创造奇迹吗? |
[43:18] | Marv, this is Joe Kingman’s moment. can he deliver? | 玛夫 这是属于乔·科曼的时刻 他能完成使命吗? |
[43:21] | This is the stuff that legends are made of. | 这是传奇的铸造之刻 |
[43:23] | Come on, daddy! | 加油 爸爸! |
[43:26] | Check 52! 52! | 注意52码! 52! |
[43:31] | I’m going to show you who the real king is, Joe. | 我会让你看看谁才是真正的王者 乔 |
[43:33] | You about to get done lit up, son! | 小子 你能办到吗? |
[43:35] | What? are you stupid or something? | 什么? 你傻了吧 |
[43:38] | “stupid” is a mean word! | “傻”是个刻薄的词 |
[43:40] | Hut-hut! hut! | 准备 |
[43:45] | Stay off my quarterback! | 离我们的四分卫远点! |
[43:47] | In what could be the final play of the season | 本赛季最后一次进攻会发生什么呢 |
[43:50] | Kingman looking downfield. he has Sanders. | 科曼看向前场 他把球传给桑德斯 |
[44:03] | It is caught! | 球被接住了! |
[44:04] | Touchdown! boston has won the championship! | 触地得分! 波士顿赢得了冠军杯! |
[44:22] | Let’s go watch my mvp take your 25 million, shall we? | 让我们去看看我们的最佳球员怎么拿你的2500万吧 |
[44:28] | An incredible ending to a magnificent career. | 伟大事业的完美谢幕 |
[44:31] | Joe kingman, finally a champion. | 乔·科曼 最终夺冠 |
[44:34] | Okay, Joe. this is it. “i’m going to Fanny’s burgers.” | 好了 乔 就是现在 要说”我要去吃番尼汉堡” |
[44:38] | Hey, Joe Kingman, you’ve just won the championship, | 乔·科曼 你刚刚获得冠军杯 |
[44:41] | So what are you going to do now? | 现在打算怎么庆祝啊? |
[44:46] | I’m going to take my daughter home. | 我要带女儿回家 |
[45:01] | Daddy, you won the championship. | 爸爸 你赢了比赛 |
[45:03] | Oh, Peyton, I’ve won much more than that. | 佩顿 我不止是赢了比赛而已 |
[45:14] | Yeah! | 万岁! |