英文名称:The Game
年代:1997
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | 致 命 游 戏 | |
[02:38] | … here Friday morning. | … 现在是星期五早上 |
[02:41] | Now, let’s get the stocks here in London. | 现在报道伦敦股市走势 |
[02:45] | The Financial Times 100 Index up 11 points, | 金融时报100指数上升了11个点, |
[02:47] | just above the key 3,800 level. | 刚好站上3,800点的关键位置 |
[02:49] | In the rest of Europe, Frankfurt’s DAX gaining nine points to 2,532. | 欧洲其他市场,法兰克福DAX 上涨9个点到2,532点 |
[02:54] | In Paris, the CAC 40 losing seven, the weaker franc weighing on the market. | 巴黎方面,CAC 40下跌7个点, 法郎走势微弱 |
[03:13] | Thank you, Ilsa. | 谢谢你,依尔沙 |
[03:16] | Have a nice day. | 祝你今天顺利,再见 |
[03:30] | … they are on time this morning. | 今天早晨按时来了 |
[03:33] | San Francisco’s freeways are… | 旧金山高速公路… |
[03:51] | Morning, sir. | 早 先生 |
[03:53] | Tell me what we’re supposed to do. You may be perched on majority shares, | 那你说我们该怎么做 虽说你是大股东 |
[03:57] | but we all get fucked if the actuals crash. | 但股价崩跌的话,你我都遭殃 |
[04:00] | That old man is gonna sink us. | 那老家伙会害死我们的 |
[04:01] | As soon as I have Baer/Grant’s P&L report in hand, I will call you. | 我一拿到贝尔葛兰特公司的损益报告 马上打电话给你 |
[04:07] | – Is that a promise? – I’m sorry, I’m not aware of that term. | – 保证吗?- 对不起,我不懂这个词 |
[04:11] | Well, what do I do if Anson calls about substantiation procedure? | 要是安森问怎么进行这交易呢? |
[04:14] | Have your secretary say you’re in a meeting. | 逃避,叫秘书跟他说你在开会 |
[04:17] | Thank you, Jack. Yes, Maria? | 谢谢你,杰克 什么事,玛丽亚? |
[04:20] | Invitations.The Museum Gala. | 博物馆来函邀请你参加揭幕式 |
[04:22] | No. | 不去 |
[04:23] | Fitzwilliam Botanical Annual Fundraiser. | 傅氏植物年度募款餐会 |
[04:26] | – No. – The Hinchberger wedding. | – 不去 – 辛家婚礼 |
[04:28] | Hinchberger wedding? | 辛家婚礼 |
[04:31] | Tuxedos, droning conversations, I don’t think so, no. | 燕尾服,醉言醉语,我不想去 |
[04:35] | I’ll send your regrets. Honestly, why must I bother? | 我会代你致意 老实说,我何必多此一举 |
[04:38] | If you don’t know about society, | 要是你不了解这个社会 |
[04:40] | you don’t have the satisfaction of avoiding it. | 就不会有逃避它的快感 |
[04:43] | – Yes? – I have an Elizabeth on line three. | – 什么事? – 伊莉莎白找您,三线 |
[04:48] | – Your ex-wife. – I know who it is. | – 你的前妻 – 我知道她是谁 |
[04:52] | Take a message. | 请她留话 |
[04:54] | Oh, happy birthday, sir. | 哦,祝您生日快乐 |
[04:58] | Thank you, Maggie. | 谢谢你,玛姬 |
[05:02] | I don’t like her. | 我不喜欢她 |
[05:04] | I wouldn’t mention the following, but he was very insistent. | 再来不值一提,但这人很坚持 |
[05:07] | – It’s a prank. – What? | – 显然是桩恶作剧 – 怎样 |
[05:10] | A gentleman called requesting lunch. I assured him you were busy… | 有位先生想邀你吃中饭 我一直告诉他你很忙 |
[05:14] | – What’s his name? – A Mr Seymour Butts. | – 他叫什么名字? – 西摩尔・巴兹(See More Butts) 多给你看一些屁蛋 |
[05:19] | Under The Bleachers by Seymour Butts. | 露天看台下,春光无限好 |
[05:22] | I’m sorry? | 抱歉,你说什么? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1423个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:219个,六级词汇:123个,GRE词汇:119个,托福词汇:173个,考研词汇:250个,专四词汇:199个,专八词汇:37个, 所有生词标注共:447个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:25] | Cancel my lunch. | 取消我的午餐约会 |
[05:26] | Make a reservation at the City Club for myself and Mr Butts. My usual table. | 跟俱乐部订下我的老位子 我要跟巴兹先生吃饭 |
[05:32] | Maria, put the reservation under my name. | 玛丽亚,用我的名字订位 |
[05:41] | – Are you ready to order, sir? – No, I’m still waiting. | – 先生要点餐了吗? – 还没,我在等人 |
[05:44] | This was iced tea. | 帮我加点冰红茶 |
[05:52] | – Conrad, what a surprise. – Happy birthday, Nickie. | – 康拉德,真是意想不到的惊喜 – 生日快乐,尼克 |
[05:56] | “Seymour Butts”. I’ll never get tired of that one. | 西摩尔・巴兹,这笑话百听不厌 |
[05:59] | That’s why it’s a classic. | 所以能历久弥新 |
[06:01] | Nice restaurant. They gave me a free jacket. | 这餐厅真好,送了我一件外套 |
[06:04] | I’m sure they’ll want it back. | 离开的时候要还他们的 |
[06:06] | – I remember being here. – I took you here once. | – 我记得好久以前来过这里 – 我曾经带你来用餐 |
[06:09] | No, I used to buy crystal meth off the maitre d’. | 不对,我来跟经理买安非他命 |
[06:11] | Really? – In college. | – 哦,真的 – 大学时代 |
[06:14] | – Which college? – Touche. | – 哪个大学 – 厉害 |
[06:17] | Miss me? | 想念我吗? |
[06:19] | As much as that’s possible. You look good. | 当然会啦,你看起来不错 |
[06:22] | – So do you. To think I was worried. – Worried about me? | – 你也是,想来我的担心真多余 – 你担心我? |
[06:27] | How long’s it been since Mom’s funeral? Two, three years. | 妈去世多久啦,两年?三年? |
[06:32] | – I thought you quit. – I did, it didn’t take. | – 我以为你戒烟了 – 我是戒了,但戒不掉 |
[06:35] | – You can’t smoke here. – I’m with you. | – 你不能在这里抽烟 – 我同意 |
[06:38] | It’s illegal to smoke in restaurants in California. | 在加州的餐厅里吸烟是违法的 |
[06:41] | Fuck California. | 去他的加州 |
[06:45] | – How are you? – Couldn’t be better. | – 你好吗? – 再好不过 |
[06:48] | – Elizabeth? – We’re divorced. | – 伊莉莎白呢? – 我们离婚了 |
[06:50] | She remarried a paediatrician, or a gynaecologist, | 她已再嫁 对像是个小儿科或妇科医师 |
[06:54] | or a paediatric gynaecologist. Lives in Sausalito. | 住在旧金山的有钱人社区 |
[06:56] | That’s too bad. | 真可惜 |
[06:59] | I liked her. | 我喜欢她 |
[07:00] | – And what about you? – You don’t keep track of me anymore? | – 那你好吗? – 怎么,你不再注意我的消息啦 |
[07:04] | Not since family week at rehab. | 自从做完家庭心理复健就没有 |
[07:07] | So what brings you to town, Conrad? Everything all right? | 这次进城有什么事,康拉德? 一切都好吗? |
[07:11] | – Yeah. – Need anything? | – 很好 – 任何需要吗? |
[07:12] | – No. – Really? | – 没有 – 真的? |
[07:14] | No, I don’t need anything from you. | 我不是来跟你要东西的 |
[07:17] | I just found myself laying naked on a beach near Ibiza | 我只是在阿比查海滩上日光浴 |
[07:20] | and all of a sudden it clicked, October 12th, Nickie’s birthday. | 突然想起很重要的事 十月十二日,尼克的生日 |
[07:24] | October 11th. | 十月十一日 |
[07:26] | Whatever. | 都一样啦 |
[07:33] | – This is for you. – You shouldn’t have. | 这是给你的 你太多礼了 |
[07:36] | What do you get for the man who has everything? | 对一个什么都不缺的人 该送什么呢? |
[07:43] | Consumer Recreation Services. | 消费者娱乐服务会 |
[07:46] | Well, I do have golf clubs. | 我已经参加高尔夫球俱乐部了 |
[07:48] | – Call that number. – Why? | – 打个电话给他们 – 为什么? |
[07:51] | Lt’ll make your life fun. | 带给你生活乐趣无穷 |
[07:54] | – Fun. – You know what that is? | – 乐趣无穷? – 你应该知道这种机构 |
[07:58] | You’ve seen other people have it. It’s an entertainment service. | 这是一种娱乐服务中心 |
[08:00] | An escort service? | 伴游女郎的服务吗? |
[08:03] | A profound life experience. | 深刻的生活体验 |
[08:07] | Sorry. I’ll just get… | 对不起,我给你换个杯子 |
[08:08] | Nah, it’s all right, just… | 不必,没关系 |
[08:11] | – Tell me you’ll call. – I said I would. | – 答应我打这个电话 – 我说过我会打 |
[08:13] | No, you didn’t. | 你没说 |
[08:17] | You still on medication? | 你还在嗑药吗? |
[08:20] | – Why would you say that? – You gentlemen ready to order? | – 怎么会这么说? – 两位可以点餐了吗? |
[08:23] | – I didn’t mean how it sounded. – I’m not on anything. | – 我这样问没有恶意 – 我没有嗑药 |
[08:26] | I’m not even seeing a shrink. And I feel great. | 也没看心理医生 我好得很 |
[08:29] | Do you mind? | 你可以走了 |
[08:34] | I think you’ll like this. I did. | 这个礼物你一定会喜欢 |
[08:37] | It was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 它是我这辈子遇过最棒的事情 |
[08:40] | – I’ll call them. – Do it. For you. | – 我会打电话给他们 – 千万要打,为了你自已 |
[08:43] | I said I’ll call, okay? All right, I’ll call. | 我说会打就会打,我一定打 |
[08:46] | It’s just that… I hate surprises. | 我只是讨厌意外的惊喜 |
[08:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:53] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[08:56] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[09:00] | Happy birthday, Mr Van Orton | 范沃顿先生生日快乐 |
[09:04] | Happy birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[09:12] | Someone’s gotta drive a stake through Anson’s heart. | 有人要飞到西雅图去杀安森了 |
[09:16] | Have you seen the profitability report? | 你看到损益报告没有 |
[09:18] | Imagine how unhappy I am. | 可以想见我比你愤怒几倍 |
[09:21] | – You’ll deal with Anson? – Correct. | – 所以你会去对付安森 – 没错 |
[09:23] | We’re furious. | 我们气炸了 |
[09:25] | – Sleep well, Nicholas. – I will. | 祝你好睡,尼克 我会的 |
[10:27] | – Good night, Ilsa. – Dinner’s in the oven. | 晚安,依尔沙 晚餐在烤箱里 |
[10:30] | Thank you. Oh, I saw Conrad today. | 谢谢你 我今天见到康拉德 |
[10:34] | – Did you? How is he? – He’s okay. | 真的?他好吗 还不错 |
[10:37] | I think he’s in a personal improvement cult. | 他好像在参加某种宗教修炼 |
[10:41] | Well, send my love if you see him again. | 你若再见到他,代我问候一声 |
[10:43] | – Happy birthday. – Good night. | 生日快乐 晚安 |
[11:15] | … companies that defaulted on their payments. | 拖欠付款的公司 |
[11:18] | The FCC expects to receive more than%500 million in bids… | 联邦传播委员会应可再收到… |
[11:25] | – Elizabeth, good evening. – Happy birthday, Nickie. | – 伊莉莎白,晚安 – 生日快乐,尼克 |
[11:29] | 11:40. You almost missed it this year. | 十一点四十分,你差点错过了 |
[11:33] | – Have you had a nice birthday? – Does Rose Kennedy have a black dress? | – 今天生日过得愉快吗? – 罗丝・肯尼迪有黑礼服吗? |
[11:37] | I went not once, but twice, through the spanking machine. | 感觉像是第二次被护士打屁股 |
[11:41] | I can only imagine. | 很难想像 |
[11:44] | – How are you? – Connie asked me the same thing today. | – 你好吗? – 康尼今天也问我这句话 |
[11:47] | Connie? Really? I always liked your brother. | 真的?我一直很喜欢你弟弟 |
[11:51] | Anyway… | 总之呢 |
[11:53] | I just thought this might be difficult for you. | 我只是担心你不好受 |
[11:56] | Just another birthday. | 只不过是生日 |
[11:59] | Because of your father. | 因为你父亲的缘故 |
[12:01] | That’s right, he was 48, wasn’t he? I hadn’t thought about it until now. | 对,他正是四十八岁去世的 其实我现在才想到这点 |
[12:06] | Why do I call? | 我干么打这个电话 |
[12:10] | I honestly don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:13] | Please send Dr Mel and Rachel my best. | 请代我问候你先生跟你女儿 |
[12:15] | She has a little brother on the way. We did the ultrasound. | 她快有弟弟了,我做过超音波 |
[12:20] | Official nuclear family. | 标准的核心家庭 |
[12:23] | You must be very pleased. | 你很高兴吧 |
[12:25] | We are. We are very pleased. | 对,我们都很高兴 |
[12:28] | Well, it’s good to talk with you… | 跟你谈话很愉快 |
[12:31] | – I guess I should let you go. – Take care of yourself. | 你去忙吧 自己多保重 |
[12:35] | You too, Nicholas. I mean that, I really do. | 你也是,尼克,千万保重自已 |
[12:38] | Be well. Bye. | 嗯,再见 |
[12:40] | A proposal to encourage small businesses to provide their employees | 这个提案 鼓励小企业为员工投保健康险 |
[12:44] | with health insurance is now being debated by Washington legislators. | 引起华盛顿立委诸公的争议 |
[12:49] | The bill, which attaches small-business health plans to those of larger corporations, | 此法案将中小企业健康险合并 |
[12:54] | is receiving initial support from a number of key Republican leaders. | 初步得到许多共和党员的支持 |
[12:58] | However, Democratic lawmakers are voicing serious concerns about the bill, | |
[13:03] | claiming that it would undermine local… | |
[13:31] | I just wanted to make sure that we understand each other. | 我们把话说明白 |
[13:34] | Once you get it down on paper, then you can count on my full support. | 等你把它写成白纸黑字 我一定全力支持 |
[13:40] | – We understand. – Thank you. | – 我们了解 – 谢谢 |
[13:42] | We’ll talk soon. | 我们再谈 |
[13:58] | 消费者娱乐服务会,十四楼 | |
[14:20] | You shouldn’t feel this reflects negatively on you. | 请不要有负面的感觉 |
[14:23] | I do feel this reflects… | 我只是感觉… |
[14:25] | – I received this… – Just a moment. | – 我收到这张… – 请稍等 |
[14:27] | – I took these tests in good faith. – I’m sorry you feel that way. | – 我有信心通过 – 很遗憾你有这种感受,我了解 |
[14:31] | We hope we haven’t caused you any inconvenience. | 希望没有造成你的不便 |
[14:34] | Thank you for choosing CRS. | 谢谢你选择 消服会 |
[14:37] | Mr Feingold, could you assist this gentleman? | 范高德先生,请招呼这位先生好吗? |
[14:40] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 好,没问题 |
[14:42] | Jim Feingold, VP Engineering, Data Analysis. | 吉姆・范高德,资料分析工程部副总 |
[14:45] | I don’t know exactly how this works. My brother sent me this card as a gift. | 我不了解贵公司的性质 这张卡是我弟弟送我的 |
[14:49] | All right, excellent. Let’s get started. | 太好了,我们开始吧 |
[14:52] | I’m sorry about all this hullabaloo here. | 很抱歉办公室这么乱 |
[14:56] | We’re… Well, we’re still moving. | 我们刚搬过来 |
[14:59] | I got an office around here somewhere. | 我在附近有个办公室 |
[15:04] | Do you mind holding that? | 麻烦帮我拿一下好吗? |
[15:07] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[15:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:13] | – Are you hungry? New Moon Cafe. – No, thank you. | – 你饿不饿,新月小馆的料理 – 不饿,谢谢你 |
[15:16] | Best in Chinatown. | 中国城里最棒的餐厅 |
[15:22] | A gift from Conrad Van Orton. | 康拉德・范沃顿给你的礼物? |
[15:26] | – Interesting. – What is? | – 有意思 – 什么事有意思? |
[15:28] | Your brother was a client with our London branch. | 令弟是我们伦敦分公司的客户 |
[15:31] | We do a sort of informal scoring. | 我们做过非正式的计分 |
[15:34] | His numbers are outstanding. | 他的分数很高 |
[15:36] | Really? | 真的 |
[15:38] | – You sure you’re not hungry? – No. | – 你真的不饿吗? – 不饿 |
[15:40] | Now, you need to fill out these forms. | 请你填一下这张入会申请表 |
[15:43] | There’s an application and a couple of psych tests. | 并完成这两份心理测验 |
[15:46] | The MMPI and the TAT. | |
[15:49] | For the financial questionnaire, don’t answer anything you don’t feel like. | 至于财务问卷,想答的再答 |
[15:53] | We’ll run a TRW. | 我们会去做信用调查 |
[15:55] | “I sometimes hurt small animals. True or false?” | 问我有时会伤害小动物,对或错 |
[16:01] | “I feel guilty when I masturbate.” | 问我手淫时会有罪恶感? |
[16:04] | Well, I don’t write the questions. I just review the answers. | 问题不是我出的 我只负责看答案 |
[16:13] | – What is this for? – A sense of your capabilities… | – 这是做什么的? – 让我们了解你的能力 |
[16:17] | No, what is this for? What are you selling? | 不,我是问,贵公司是卖什么? |
[16:22] | – It’s a game. – A game? | – 这是一套游戏 – 游戏 |
[16:25] | Specifically tailored for each participant. | 为每位会员量身订做的游戏 |
[16:28] | Think of it as a great vacation. Except you don’t go to it, it comes to you. | 就像假期 但不是你去,而是它来找你 |
[16:32] | What kind of vacation? | 什么样的假期? |
[16:35] | – It’s different every time. – Humour me with specifics. | – 每次都不同 – 说一说细节吧 |
[16:39] | We provide… | 我们提供 |
[16:44] | …whatever’s lacking. | 客户所缺乏的 |
[16:46] | – What if nothing is lacking? – May I make two suggestions? | – 万一他什么都不缺呢 – 我给你两点建议好吗? |
[16:49] | You think I’ll participate without knowing… | 你当我会糊里糊涂地加入吗? |
[16:52] | First, admit to yourself that it sounds intriguing. | 首先,请承认这听来很吸引人 |
[16:56] | Second, you don’t have to decide today. | 其次,你不必今天做决定 |
[16:59] | Take the silly test, fill out the forms. One day, your game begins. | 把测验做一做,表填一填 哪天你的游戏开始了 |
[17:02] | You either love it or hate it. Decide then. | 看你喜不喜欢,到时再决定 |
[17:06] | You know, we’re like an experiential Book-of-the-Month Club. | 这就像参加每月一书试阅会员 |
[17:12] | You can drop out at any time with no further obligation. | 你随时可以无条件退出 |
[17:18] | That was my sales pitch. | 这是我的推销术语 |
[17:20] | – How long will this take? – An hour for those, | – 这要花多少时间 – 心理测验一小时 |
[17:23] | – an hour for the physical. – Physical? | – 体能测验一小时 – 体能测验 |
[17:26] | It’s a cursory examination. Turn your head and cough. | 只是个粗略的检查,很简单的 |
[17:29] | You’ll be out of here in no time. | 你很快就可以离开 |
[18:19] | Confused. | 困惑 |
[18:27] | Risky. | 危险 |
[18:32] | Bloody. | 血腥 |
[18:38] | Whoops. | 大事不妙 |
[18:59] | – Mr Sutherland called. – Make it Wednesday. | – 萨瑟兰先生来电问贝尔葛兰特公司的会议 – 挪到星期三 |
[19:03] | – Anson Baer called about tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | – 安森・贝尔问你明天有没有空 – 明天? |
[19:06] | – How much longer will this take? – Not long, you’re almost done. | – 还要检查多久 – 不会太久,就快好了 |
[19:10] | You said that two hours ago. Put it back until tomorrow. | 你两小时前就这么讲了 |
[19:14] | … following emotional responses. | 男子气概 |
[19:16] | You have 0.9 seconds to enter your emotional response. | 屈服 |
[19:19] | 高潮 | |
[19:20] | Reaction time is a factor. | |
[19:23] | 死亡 | |
[19:25] | Please make a selection for the following emotional responses. | |
[19:28] | You have 0.9 seconds to enter your emotional response. | |
[19:34] | Does this thing end? | 到底结束了没有 |
[19:52] | – I’m sorry to keep you waiting. – Don’t worry. | – 抱歉,让你久等了 – 没关系 |
[19:54] | It’s been terrific spending my entire day with your crack team. | 没关系,很高兴在这耗一整天 |
[19:58] | It’s all down to this, an insurance company requirement. | 最后这张表是保险公司要求的 |
[20:01] | It states you’re aware that The Game exists, | 证明你知道本游戏的存在 |
[20:04] | that you’re willing to participate in it. | 并且愿意参与这游戏 |
[20:07] | Payment is at your brother’s discretion, dependent on your satisfaction. | 费用保证由令弟自行斟酌 依照你的满意度给付 |
[20:12] | If I’m not happy, he doesn’t have to pay? | 我若不满意,他就不用付钱罗 |
[20:14] | We’ve never had an unsatisfied customer. | 我们从不曾遇到非满意的顾客 |
[20:17] | I think you mean “dissatisfied”. | 应该说是「不满意」的顾客吧 |
[20:19] | That’s right. You’re a left-brain word fetishist. | 对,你是个左脑发达的文字狂 |
[20:22] | Initials. And sign there. In blood. | 请签姓名的缩写,用血 |
[20:25] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[20:28] | All right, your copy will be at the front desk in this folder. | 你的副本我会留在柜台 |
[20:31] | And keep the pen. | 笔你留着 |
[20:34] | We’ll let you know. | 我们再通知你 |
[20:38] | – Monday or Tuesday? – Both bad. | – 星期一或二怎么样 – 不行,我没空 |
[20:41] | – How about tonight? – I’m working all this evening. | – 今天晚上呢? – 今晚我得工作整个晚上 |
[20:45] | Wednesday’s the only possibility right now. | 目前只有星期三有可能 |
[20:48] | – You wanna do dinner? – Okay. | – 要不要一起吃饭 – 好啊 |
[20:51] | By the way, I went to CRS. | 对了,我到 消服会 去了 |
[20:54] | Really? What’d you think? | 真的?你觉得怎样 |
[20:56] | Well, they seemed just a little bit disorganised. | 他们好像有点缺乏组织 |
[21:00] | When I did it in London, they’d been around a while. | 我参加前,他们就成立很久了 |
[21:03] | – Are you gonna do this? – I haven’t decided yet. | – 你会参加这个游戏吗? – 我还没决定 |
[21:09] | It’s like getting in on the ground floor of the next Disneyland. | 这就像走进另一个迪士尼世界 |
[21:13] | CRS won’t go public. They’re family owned. | 「消服会」不上市,它是家族企业 |
[21:16] | Stranger things have happened. | 更奇怪的事也有过 |
[21:18] | No, they haven’t, actually. | 不,那些都不足为奇 |
[21:21] | – They opened here. – The Game in San Francisco? | – 他们是在这里开张的 – 旧金山的「游戏」? |
[21:25] | See? They’re doing fine without any of us. | 看吧,没有我们他们照常生存 |
[21:33] | – Nicholas, how are you? – James, good evening. | – 尼可拉斯 你好 – 吉姆,晚安 晚安 |
[21:36] | Got new members here? | 有新会员吗? |
[21:38] | – I believe so, sir. – Put their next round on me. | – 想是的 – 下一轮酒我请客 |
[21:42] | Gotcha, sir. | 知道了,先生 |
[21:45] | No, no, no. Last time I played Pebble, I swore I’d never pick up a club again. | 从此我发誓再不打那种球了 |
[21:52] | Well, speaking about games, I couldn’t help but overhear you talking about CRS. | 提到「游戏」? 我无意间听到你们在谈「消服会」 |
[22:00] | The reason I mention it is I took the test today. The Montgomery Street office. | 我今天在蒙哥马利街分公司接受测验 |
[22:04] | You did? Kudos. | 真的?恭喜啦 |
[22:07] | So yours hasn’t started yet? | 所以你的「游戏」还没开始吗? |
[22:09] | Not yet. That was one of the questions I had for you. What is it? | 还没,我也正想问你这个问题 |
[22:14] | – What is it? – The eternal question. | – 这是什么游戏? – 永远有人问这个问题 |
[22:17] | You know, I envy you. I wish I could go back | 知道吗,我很羡慕你 |
[22:21] | and do it for the first time, all over again. | 我真想从头再来一遍 |
[22:26] | Here’s to… new experiences. | 为新的体验干一杯 |
[22:33] | Excuse me, I’ve gotta go. Night, Ted. | 抱歉,我得走了 晚安,泰德 |
[22:37] | – Nicholas. – Nice to meet you. | – 尼克 – 很高兴认识你 |
[22:42] | – So you played recently? – About a year ago. | – 你最近玩过吗? – 一年前 |
[22:46] | I was working in Los Angeles. | 当时我在洛杉矶工作 |
[22:49] | I hear the London office is very good, too. | 听说伦敦分公司也很好 |
[22:52] | Sounds like a lot of fantasy role-playing nonsense. | 想必是幻想 扮演某种角色之类的把戏 |
[22:58] | You wanna know what it is? | 你想知道这究竟是什么游戏吗? |
[23:00] | What it’s all about? | 怎么了 |
[23:03] | John Chapter 9, Verse 25. | 约翰福音第九章二十五节里 |
[23:06] | I… haven’t been to Sunday school in a long time. | 我很久没上主日学了 |
[23:10] | “Whereas once I was blind, now I can see.” | 从前我是盲的 如今我看见了 |
[23:16] | Good night, Nicholas. | 晚安,尼克 |
[23:18] | – Best of luck. – Good night. | – 祝你好运 – 晚安 |
[23:35] | If the Baer/Grant meeting is not held tomorrow… | 要是明天不能跟贝尔葛兰特公司开会 |
[23:43] | it may as well not be held at all. | 这会干脆就不要开了 |
[23:47] | When Mr Van Orton boards his plane on the morrow, | 等范沃顿先生明日搭机时 |
[23:51] | he will have every agreement and addendum; | 所有合约都必须 |
[23:53] | the complete closing package, flawlessly revised. | 全部修改妥当 |
[23:56] | So you’ll miss another opera you would have slept during anyway. | 顶多是占了你们听歌剧的时间 |
[24:00] | We now have an opportunity to show our client | 我们现在有机会做给客户看 |
[24:03] | how well we will rise to his exhilarating challenge. | 我们有绝佳能力应付他的挑战 |
[24:07] | Yes. | 是 |
[24:08] | – Nicholas Van Orton? – Who is this? | – 你是尼可拉斯・范沃顿吗? – 你哪位? |
[24:11] | – This is Cynthia from CRS. – How did you get this number? | – 我是「消服会」的辛西娅 – 你怎么会有我行动电话的号码? |
[24:14] | – We’ve processed your application. – I’m in a meeting… | – 我们已经处理你的入会申请 – 我现在在开会 |
[24:17] | – I’m afraid it was rejected. – I beg your pardon? | – 很抱歉不能让你入会 – 你说什么? |
[24:20] | You shouldn’t feel this reflects negatively on you. | 请不要有任何负面的感觉 |
[24:24] | – This is ridiculous. – Thank you for thinking of CRS. | – 简直太可笑了 – 谢谢你选择「消服会」 |
[24:29] | – Anything wrong? – No, nothing. | – 什么事不对劲吗? – 没事 |
[24:35] | You may hang up, or press “pound”for more options. | 你可以挂掉或按井字键 |
[24:38] | Oh, this is Conrad, leave a message. | 我是康拉德,请留话 |
[24:42] | Yes, Connie, it’s Nicholas. Give me a ring when you get in. | 康尼,我尼克,请给我回电 |
[24:46] | Oh, uh, regarding your birthday present; things are a little crazy right now, | 你给我的生日礼物出了点问题 |
[24:52] | I don’t know if I can fit it in my schedule. | 我不知道排不排得进时间表 |
[24:54] | We’ll talk about it at dinner tomorrow. Thanks. Bye. | 希望明天晚餐能跟你谈,再见 |
[25:30] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[26:31] | C.R.S.(消服会) | |
[26:32] | … resulting rise of unemployment | 导致失业率提高 |
[26:35] | and decline in viable small businesses. | 小企业减少 |
[26:37] | Meanwhile, Republican leaders argue that its passage | 共和党高层认为通过这项法案 |
[26:41] | would be the very stimulant a sluggish economy needs. | 将可刺激迟缓的经济需求 |
[26:44] | No one has expressed an opinion as to how it will impact | 无人表示这项法案 |
[26:47] | the pampered existence of Nicholas Van Orton. | 将如何影响尼可拉斯・范沃顿的生存 |
[26:50] | The one thing on which both Democrats and Republicans agree | 民主共和两党议员似乎都同意 |
[26:54] | is that most Americans harbour serious doubts about the economic future. | 多数美国人对经济前景不乐观 |
[26:58] | A recent poll suggests a staggering 57 per cent of American workers | 最近的一项民调显示 百分之五十七的美国工人相信 |
[27:03] | believe there is a very real chance they will be unemployed | 未来五到七年内 |
[27:06] | within the next five to seven years. | 他们将会失业 |
[27:09] | But what does that matter to a bloated, millionaire fat cat like you? | 但这对于像你这样的百万富豪 根本就是不痛不痒 |
[27:14] | Stock markets rose both domestically and abroad | 至于其他财经新闻 |
[27:18] | after the announcement of stronger than expected earnings | 今日国内外股市开盘利多大涨 |
[27:22] | by several hi-tech companies, but dipped again after reports | 因为许多高科技公司业绩亮丽 但后来大盘指数又下滑 |
[27:26] | that Nicholas Van Orton had sneezed. | 盘中传出尼可拉斯・范沃顿打喷嚏而震荡 |
[27:30] | Are you gonna spend the rest of the evening prying at that clown’s mouth? | 你打算整晚撬那小丑的嘴吗? |
[27:36] | I… I don’t… | 我… |
[27:37] | It’s frustrating for me if you don’t pay attention. | 你不专心听,我会很没成就感 |
[27:42] | What is this? | 这怎么回事? |
[27:44] | This is your game, Nicholas, and welcome to it. | 这是你的游戏,尼克,欢迎你 |
[27:49] | I’m here to let you in on a few ground rules. | 我是来告诉你游戏基本规则的 |
[27:52] | You’ve received the very first key and others will follow. | 你已收到第一支钥匙 其余的会陆续收到 |
[27:56] | You won’t know where you’ll find them or how you’ll need to use them, | 你不会知道到哪里找、怎么用 |
[28:00] | so keep your eyes open. | 所以,眼睛要放亮一点 |
[28:02] | – How do you? You can see me? – Let’s save the questions till after. | – 怎么回事,你看得见我? – 问题留着以后再问吧 |
[28:09] | How does this work? | 你怎么看得见我? |
[28:12] | There’s a tiny camera looking at you right now. | 有个小型摄影机正对着你 |
[28:17] | – That’s impossible. – You’re right. Impossible. | – 这是不可能的 – 你说得对,的确不可能 |
[28:20] | You’re having a conversation with your television. | 你是在跟你的电视在对话 |
[28:26] | It’s miniaturised. | 这是缩小图 |
[28:31] | Do you know how dangerous that is? | 你知道这有多危险吗? |
[28:37] | Mr Van Orton? | 范沃顿先生 |
[28:39] | And in domestic news, in southern… | 国内新闻方面,在南加州… |
[28:41] | – Yes, Ilsa, what is it? – Is everything all right? | – 依尔沙,什么事? – 一切都还好吧? |
[28:44] | Fine… | 很好 |
[28:48] | I’ve finished for the evening. | 我要下班了 |
[28:50] | – Will you be needing anything else? – No, thank you. | – 你还需要什么吗? – 不需要了,谢谢你 |
[28:53] | – Good night. – Good night, then. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[29:01] | – Who’s that? – Never mind who that is. | – 那是谁 – 别管她是谁 |
[29:04] | You wanna know how a camera got into your home. | 想知道摄影机怎么跑进你家吗? |
[29:06] | Yes, I would. | 对,我想知道 |
[29:15] | Cold. | 蛮远的 |
[29:19] | Colder. | 更远了 |
[29:24] | Warm. | 靠近了一些 |
[29:30] | Warmer. | 更近了 |
[29:47] | Write this number down. | 把这电话号码写下来 |
[29:49] | It’s a 24-hour Consumer Recreation Services hotline, for emergencies only. | 这是「消服会」的热线 只有紧急情况才能打 |
[29:55] | But don’t call asking what the object of the game is. | 不要打去问这游戏的目标为何 |
[29:58] | Figuring that out is the object of the game. | 它的目标就是找出游戏的意义 |
[30:00] | Good luck, and congratulations on choosing CRS. | 祝你好运,恭喜你选择「消服会」 |
[30:05] | … threatened to have the American ambassador expelled. | 威胁在事件后将驱逐美国大使 |
[30:09] | The US State Department responded quickly with a formal apology, | 美国国务院随即发表正式道歉 |
[30:13] | and announcement of the ambassador’s immediate removal. | 并宣布立刻自动撤除使节 |
[30:36] | Help me out here, huh? | 救我出去 |
[30:54] | If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try again. | 如果你想打电话 挂了以后再试试 |
[32:13] | May I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗? |
[32:19] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[32:25] | What? | 什么? |
[32:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:50] | Bud? | 嘿,老兄 |
[32:53] | Can you help me out? | 帮个忙吧 |
[32:57] | I need some toilet paper, I ran out. | 拿些卫生纸给我,这里没了 |
[33:02] | Just go into the next stall. | 到隔壁拿就可以了 |
[33:06] | Come on, help me out. | 拜托,帮个忙 |
[33:09] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[33:19] | – Didn’t expect to see you here. – I wanted to wish you luck. | – 没想到会在这里遇到你 – 我想祝你好运 |
[33:22] | – You been up all night? – I checked it. Personally. | – 整晚没睡吗? – 我亲自检查过了 |
[33:26] | I appreciate that. Go home and get some sleep. | 谢谢,山姆,回去睡个觉吧 |
[33:28] | – You sure you don’t want me along? – No, I’ll be fine. | – 你确定不需要我陪? – 不必,我没事 |
[33:32] | – Nice shirt. – Don’t ask. | – 好美的衬衫 – 别问了 |
[34:01] | All these years… | 这些年来 |
[34:03] | the first time ever you step foot in these offices, | 你第一次进我办公室 |
[34:07] | it’s to ask me to step down. | 就是要请我下台 |
[34:09] | You promised to meet the projections, Anson. $1.640 a share is what you said. | 你答应要达成预定目标,安森 你说一股六十元 |
[34:13] | I don’t think this visit comes as a surprise. | 我这次来访你应该不会意外 |
[34:17] | – The projections were too optimistic. – Admittedly, yes. | – 当初的预估是太过乐观了 – 老实说,没错 |
[34:20] | Our EPS was 1540 last quarter. We are up eight cents per share. | 上一季我们每股盈余是一块五 每股已经增加八分了 |
[34:23] | The expectations were ten. The expectations meant everything. | 当初目标是十分 这案子的目标达成是很重要的 |
[34:27] | Will you hold me to it over pennies? | 你当真要跟我计较这几分钱吗? |
[34:30] | My stock is falling, I don’t know about yours. | 我的股票下跌了,你的我不管 |
[34:33] | Those pennies are costing millions. | 这几分钱害我损失好几百万 |
[34:35] | Give me next quarter. If you still feel this way, vote your shares. | 再给我一季的时间 届时你若仍这么想,再决定不迟 |
[34:39] | Today is what counts, Anson. | 今天的成果才算数,安森 |
[34:44] | You… You intractable son of a bitch. | 你这顽固的臭小子 |
[34:49] | If your father could see you now. | 真希望你爹能看看你这个样子 |
[34:51] | – What? – Your father was a friend. | – 什么? – 你爹是我朋友, |
[34:54] | A friend. Goddammit, I watched you grow up. | 我看着你长大 |
[34:56] | Because you went fishing with my father, I should watch you throw my money away? | 就凭你当年跟我爹去钓过鱼 我就该任你浪费我的钱吗? |
[35:02] | – I was… – I’m not finished. | 我… 我还没讲完 |
[35:04] | You misspoke before when you said you’re stepping down. | 你说你要下台,这可说错了 |
[35:08] | I am firing you. | 我要开除你 |
[35:10] | Action is taken, confidence is restored. | 而且已采取行动 市场信心恢复 |
[35:15] | – The stock goes up. – No. | – 股价又上扬了 – 不 |
[35:17] | There’s no Baer/Grant Publishing… | 没有我安森・贝尔 |
[35:20] | No Baer/Grant Publishing without Anson Baer. | 就没有贝尔葛兰特文化公司 |
[35:25] | Where’s Stewart Grant? Probably out sailing, enjoying his golden years, | 老葛呢,他说不定航海去了 享受他的老年 |
[35:30] | wondering where the hell you are, Anson. | 纳闷你在何处 |
[35:32] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[35:40] | I have prepared a severance package that is more than equitable. | 我已准备一份拆伙同意书 条件非常公平 |
[35:47] | Valid until this evening. | 今晚之前有效 |
[35:52] | I could fight you on this. | 我大可跟你抗争的 |
[35:54] | If I leave without your signature, this agreement begins to disintegrate. | 你若不签名,这份合约将失效 |
[36:00] | Benefits shrink, options narrow, | 福利将缩水,选择性减少 |
[36:03] | and your compensation will be shrivelled. | 你的补偿金也会告吹 |
[36:12] | I think it’s in your best interest, Anson, to… | 签了它,对你应是最有利的 |
[36:17] | C.R.S.(消服会) | |
[36:32] | Well, I guess this is your lucky day. | 看来今天是你的幸运日 |
[36:37] | My lawyers will be in touch with you. | 我的律师会再跟你联络 |
[37:13] | Excuse me, has Conrad Van Orton left a message? | 抱歉,请问康拉德・范沃顿有没有留话 |
[37:16] | – I’ll check right away, Mr Van Orton. – Thank you. | – 我马上帮你查,范沃顿先生 – 谢谢你 |
[37:26] | I’m so sorry. Here. | 对不起,来 |
[37:28] | – Please don’t do that. – I’m so sorry. | 拜托,不必了 |
[37:31] | I wasn’t even looking. I’m really having a bad day. | 抱歉,我没看路,我今天真衰 |
[37:34] | How about a bad month? You did almost the same thing to me last week. | 你整个月都很衰吧 上星期你也把饮料洒到我身上 |
[37:38] | – Here. – Don’t do that. | – 来 – 不必 |
[37:40] | Just get me some napkins and some soda water. | 给我餐巾跟苏打水就是 |
[37:43] | It looks like the cleaning bill’s gonna be more than the suit. | 我看洗衣费恐怕会比西装更贵 |
[37:48] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[37:51] | – It was an accident, sir. – Terrific. | – 这是个意外,先生 – 好极了 |
[37:54] | I said I was sorry. | 我跟你道歉了嘛 |
[37:59] | – Asshole. – Christine. | – 混帐东西 – 克莉丝汀娜 |
[38:01] | – Mr Van Orton is a valued customer. – Fine. Then you kiss his ass. | – 范沃顿先生是我们的贵宾 – 那你去拍他马屁吧 |
[38:05] | – Don’t you talk to me like that. – I apologised, I offered to help. | – 不准你这样跟我说话 – 我也道歉也补救了,还要怎样 |
[38:09] | – Clean out your locker. – What? | – 去打包,准备走路吧 – 什么? |
[38:12] | You heard me. | 你听到了 |
[38:16] | I’m terribly sorry, Mr Van Orton. | 我非常抱歉,范沃顿先生 |
[38:19] | Will this table suit you for a complimentary meal? | 这一餐算是我们免费招待,好吗? |
[38:22] | Lt’ll be fine. | 可以 |
[38:31] | – I’ll fetch your waiter. – Thank you. | – 我去请人来招呼你 – 谢谢 |
[38:35] | Check, sir. | 帐单,先生 |
[38:58] | Fuck you and your vichyssoise, you little… | 可恶之至… |
[39:01] | Miss? Pardon me, miss. | 小姐,对不起,小姐 |
[39:04] | – Great, it’s you. – I don’t know how this works, | – 好极了,是你 – 我不知道这怎么回事 |
[39:07] | but do you have something for me? | 你有东西给我吗? |
[39:09] | I, uh… | 我 |
[39:12] | – I received this note. – What are you babbling about, psycho? | – 接到这张纸条 – 你在胡说些什么,神经病 |
[39:16] | I need to know what is going on. | 我想知道发生什么事 |
[39:18] | I’m going on my second job this month, | 这个月我已经换了第二份工作 |
[39:21] | and now it looks like I’m going on unemployment. | 我要准备失业了 |
[39:24] | Maybe I should try to explain… | 也许我应该试着解释 |
[39:26] | Don’t explain, just fuck off. | 不必解释,给我滚 |
[39:31] | Son of a bitch. | 可恶 |
[39:33] | I’m trying to… I am apologising. | 我是在跟你道歉耶 |
[39:49] | Jesus. What is this? | 老天,这是什么? |
[39:55] | – What’s with him? – He just fell down. | – 他怎么了? – 他突然昏倒在地 |
[39:58] | Sir, can you hear me? Do you know what to do? | 能听到吗 ? 你知道该怎么办吗? |
[40:00] | I don’t even know if he’s breathing. | 我甚至不知道他还有没有呼吸 |
[40:04] | Move your head. Don’t stand there, get help. | 别站在那儿,赶快求援 |
[40:08] | Hey, hey. It’s okay. | 我没事 |
[40:11] | – We’re gonna get help. – How do we know he’s real? | – 找人帮忙 – 我们怎么知道他是真是假 |
[40:15] | There’s piss in his pants, is that real enough for you? | 他尿在裤子里了,够真实没有 |
[40:19] | – Holy God. – He’s turning blue. | – 天啊 – 他脸色发青了 |
[40:23] | Police. | 警察,警察 |
[40:36] | – You have to fill these forms out. – I don’t know this man. | – 请你填这些表格 – 我不认识这个人 |
[40:39] | I can’t get involved. | 给我,你需要什么? |
[40:41] | – I have to detain you. – Detain me? | – 先生,我必须拘留你 – 拘留我 |
[40:43] | – The report’s gotta be filled out. – She can do it. | – 有报告需要填 – 报告可以由她填哪 |
[40:46] | Ride with your wife, we’ll meet at the hospital. Two blocks away. | 你跟你太太到医院跟我们会合 两个街区外 |
[40:50] | She’s not my wife. | 她不是我太太 |
[40:57] | This is insane. Ten minutes ago, I was enjoying a quiet little dinner. | 太离谱了,十分钟前 我出来享用晚餐 |
[41:02] | I received this note. | 接到这纸条 |
[41:08] | – He’s breathing, isn’t he? – Yes. | – 他还有呼吸吧 – 有 |
[41:10] | Is the siren entirely necessary? | 这警铃声有必要吗? |
[41:14] | Right. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | Let’s just talk to someone who can get this over with. | 我们找个人把这事快快了结吧 |
[41:30] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[41:32] | They need your driver’s licence number. | 他们需要你的驾照号码 |
[41:49] | – Oh, no, you’ve got to be kidding. – What is happening? | – 天哪,简直开玩笑 – 发生了什么事? |
[41:53] | This is what I was trying to explain to you. This is a game. | 你听我解释,这是个游戏 |
[41:57] | – A what? – It’s a company. | – 什么? – 有一家公司 |
[42:00] | They plan elaborate pranks. I don’t really understand it myself. | 专搞恶作剧 其实我也不太懂 |
[42:06] | What are you talking about? This is a? | 你在讲什么,这是… |
[42:08] | The lights, they went out. A hundred people ran away. | 灯光突然熄灭,上百个人跑开 |
[42:13] | Oh, so you mean the guy who just pissed himself and turned blue was? | 你是说那个遗尿昏死的人是… |
[42:17] | Sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[42:20] | You should be. | 你是该抱歉 |
[42:25] | Why are they involving you? | 他们为何把你扯进来? |
[42:28] | There’s gotta be a fucking flashlight. | 一定有手电筒 |
[42:34] | Oh, great. | 好极了 |
[42:40] | I thought that guy was gonna die. I gave him mouth-to-mouth. | 我怕他会死,还给他人工呼吸 |
[42:44] | I’ll see you around. | 再见了 |
[42:49] | – How do you know that’s the way? – I don’t. | – 你怎么知道那里是出口? – 我是不知道 |
[43:03] | Where’d you all go, you motherfucking frat boys? | 你们这些捣蛋鬼跑那儿去了 |
[43:09] | You’d better hide. | 你们最好躲起来 |
[43:31] | Lobby? | 大厅? |
[44:17] | My brother got me this gift certificate to this company. | 我弟弟送我这家公司的礼券 |
[44:21] | Well, I got the key out of the mouth of this… | 这钥匙是从木偶 |
[44:27] | wooden clown. | 小丑嘴里拿的 |
[44:29] | Never mind. | 荒谬 |
[44:35] | I don’t like this. | 情况不妙 |
[44:46] | No signal. | 收不到讯号 |
[44:47] | What is the going rate for a “trapped-in-the-elevator” adventure? | 从电梯里脱身的机率有多大 |
[44:53] | – Don’t even think about it. – Why not? | – 别傻了 – 为什么不行? |
[44:55] | Read the sign. “Warning, do not attempt to open if elevator stops.” | 你看标语写着:警告 万一电梯停止,切勿试图打开 |
[45:00] | – Use emergency… – phone? If there was one. | – 使用紧急电话 – 若有的话 |
[45:03] | “And wait for help.” So, let’s just wait for help. | 并等待救援 所以,我们就等待救援吧 |
[45:18] | – Okay, I’ll give you a boost. – You can go first. | – 来,我托你上去 – 你先走 |
[45:21] | This is not gallantry. If I don’t lift you, how will you get up? | 我不是在献殷勤 要是我不托你,你怎么上去? |
[45:25] | I don’t know. You pull me up. | 你可以拉我上去呀 |
[45:28] | – It’s easier my way. Step up. – No. | – 用我的方法比较容易,上来 – 不行 |
[45:30] | – Oh, please. – I’m not wearing any underwear. | – 拜托你 – 我没穿内裤 |
[45:35] | Okay? There, I said it. | 懂了吧?我说吧 |
[45:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:59] | – We can use this like a ladder. – My hero. Let’s go. | – 我们可以用这个当梯子 – 英雄,快拉我上去 |
[46:06] | I don’t think so. | 我不干 |
[46:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:20] | Damn it, my briefcase! | 该死,我的公事包 |
[46:26] | I’ll wait. | 我等你 |
[46:28] | Not as if anybody could open it. | 那不是寻常人打得开的 |
[46:38] | – Wait a minute. This is CRS. – What’s CRS? | – 等一等,这里是C.R.S – 什么是C.R.S? |
[46:42] | The company I was telling you about, that gave me the gift certificate. | 就是我说的那家恶作剧公司 |
[46:46] | This is their building. | 这是他们的大楼 |
[46:55] | We’ll wait for Security to come, and we’ll just explain. | 等安全警卫来,我们再作解释 |
[47:00] | They’ll love that! Explain for both of us. | 他们会听的,帮我们俩解释 |
[47:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[47:22] | We don’t want to draw any attention. We’re just out for a stroll. | 别引起注意,假装出来散步 |
[47:26] | Run. | 跑呀 |
[47:31] | We can’t fit down there! | 我们进不去的 |
[47:41] | – Are you trying to ditch me? – I’m not responsible… | – 你想甩掉我吗? – 我对你没有责任 |
[47:44] | I’m not the one who started running! | 刚刚先跑的可不是我 |
[47:46] | Yeah, well, I’m not the one that started this… | 惹出这场祸的也不是我 |
[48:05] | – Get up there! – I’m going! | – 快上去 – 我在努力了 |
[48:12] | Climb. Climb. | 爬 爬 |
[48:24] | So where’s your modesty around attack dogs? | 面对恶犬,你能有什么风度 |
[48:38] | Shut up! Stupid fucking dogs. | 闭嘴,蠢狗 |
[48:44] | Let me guess. I go first. | 我想一下,我先走 |
[48:59] | – There goes $1,404040. – Your shoes cost $1,404040? | – 一千块就这么泡汤了 – 你的鞋值一千元 |
[49:03] | That one did. | 那只鞋,是的 |
[49:11] | Here, come on. | 走吧 |
[49:16] | Watch out for nails and rats. | 小心钉子跟老鼠 |
[49:20] | What? | 什么? |
[49:21] | There should be a fire escape. | 应该有防火梯才对 |
[49:44] | That’s classic. | 好极了 |
[49:47] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[49:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[49:55] | Nicholas Van Orton. | 尼可拉斯・范沃顿 |
[49:57] | What are you, a tsar or something? | 你什么身份,沙皇吗? |
[50:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[50:03] | I think, if we drop from here, | 要是我们从这里跳下去 |
[50:08] | the garbage will break our fall. | 垃圾堆可以减低冲力 |
[50:10] | I think not. | 我不认为 |
[50:12] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[50:19] | What the fuck are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[50:21] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[50:49] | Table for two, please. | 麻烦给我两个人的桌子 |
[50:57] | Where are we going? | 我们要去那里 |
[50:59] | That tall, bright building? It’s right near there. | 那栋光鲜的大楼,就在不远处 |
[51:08] | Everything okay, miss? | 你没事吧,小姐 |
[51:10] | Yeah. How are you doing? | 没事,你好 |
[51:14] | San Francisco’s finest. | 旧金山迷人之处 |
[51:27] | Is there some place I could throw this? | 我可以把这个丢在那里? |
[51:31] | There’s a waste basket beside the desk. | 桌边有个垃圾桶 |
[51:36] | I think I have a fresh sweatshirt for you somewhere. | 我这儿应该有干净衬衫给你换 |
[51:40] | That’d be great. | 太好了 |
[51:46] | You know, you’ve never even asked me my name. | 你都没有问我的名字呢 |
[51:49] | The maitre d’ said your name was Christine. | 饭店经理说你名叫克莉丝汀娜 |
[51:53] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[51:56] | I guess I’ll call you a cab. | 我帮你叫辆计程车 |
[52:02] | – You got a shower in your office? – Yeah. | – 你办公室有没有淋浴设备 – 有 |
[52:05] | You an athlete or something? | 你是个运动员吗? |
[52:08] | No, I’m an investment banker. I move money from one place to another. | 不,我是基金经理人 我把钱从甲地挪到乙地 |
[52:18] | Actually, would you mind if I just quickly rinsed off? | 你介意我冲个澡吗? |
[52:22] | No. | 不会 |
[52:25] | – Is there a towel I could use? – Yeah, it’s behind the door. | – 有没有毛巾可以让我用 – 有,在门后边 |
[52:30] | – Oh. I’ll just be a second. – No problem. | – 我马上好 – 没问题 |
[52:36] | Listen, I know the owner of the City Club. | 我认识城市俱乐部的老板 |
[52:39] | I’d be happy to give him a call if you’d like. | 我可以帮你跟他打声招呼 |
[52:42] | Don’t. It was a shitty job anyway. I overreacted. | 免了,这反正是个烂工作 我反应过度 |
[52:46] | I, uh… | 我.. |
[52:49] | I have a confession to make. | 要跟你招认一件事 |
[52:52] | Someone gave me $44040 to spill drinks on you as a practical joke. | 有人出四百元叫我对你恶作剧 故意泼饮料在你身上 |
[52:57] | Really? And what did they say? | 真的,他们说什么? |
[53:00] | They said 34040, I said 4, they said “The guy in the grey flannel suit.” | 他们出价三百元,我要价四百 他们说穿灰色法兰绒西装那人 |
[53:04] | I think I said “The attractive guy in the grey flannel suit?” | 我好像说 穿灰色法兰绒西装那帅哥吗? |
[53:33] | Mr Van Orton. I was afraid you weren’t going to make it back. | 范沃顿先生 我担心你不会回来了 |
[53:45] | – Hello? – Mr Van Orton? It’s Maria. | – 你好 – 范沃顿先生,我是玛丽亚,有要紧事 |
[53:48] | – I thought I should call. – What time is it? | – 我会给你打电话 – 现在几点了 |
[53:50] | It’s 11.00. I rescheduled your meeting with Allison and Dietrich. | 十一点 我擅自更改你的开会时间了 |
[53:55] | No, I’ll be in there in an hour. | 不必,我一小时内到 |
[53:57] | Can you… I left my briefcase at 14019 Montgomery Street. | 我把我的公事包 忘在蒙哥马利街一四零一九号 |
[54:02] | Can you check with Lost and Found, please? | 请你帮我查查失物招领处好吗? |
[54:04] | Anson Baer is at the Ritz Carlton. He’s requesting dinner. | 安森・贝尔进城了,住在丽池饭店 他要求今晚跟你吃饭 |
[54:08] | We’ll see about that. | 这个再看看吧 |
[54:10] | And the Hotel Nikko called to say they have your American Express card. | 日航酒店来电说 柜台有你的美国运通卡 |
[54:15] | You left it there last night? | 你昨晚忘在那里的吗? |
[54:18] | – Should I send someone? – Give me the number. | – 要不要我派人… – 不必,把电话给我 |
[54:20] | – 5551111. – I’ll call you back. | – 555-1111 – 我再给你回电 |
[54:28] | – Hotel Nikko. – This is Nicholas Van Orton. | – 早安,这是日航酒店 – 我是尼可拉斯・范沃顿 |
[54:30] | – You have my American Express card? – Yes, everything’s in order. | – 听说我的美国运通卡在这里 – 是的,范沃顿先生,一切都就绪了 |
[54:34] | There will be wine and flowers in the room, | 房里的酒跟花都准备好了 |
[54:38] | and a young woman phoned to say she’s en route but running late. | 是吗? 有个女子来电说她会晚一点到 |
[54:42] | Did the young woman leave her name? | 这个女子有没有留下姓名? |
[54:46] | – I’m sure I don’t know. – Of course you don’t. Thank you. | – 我不清楚 – 好吧,谢谢你 |
[55:01] | Sorry. My fault. | 抱歉,我的错 |
[55:10] | Ah, Mr Van Orton. Welcome back. | 范沃顿先生,欢迎回来 |
[55:13] | Here we go. | 来 |
[55:16] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗? |
[55:19] | I believe so. | 应该见过 |
[55:24] | If you’ll just sign here, on this signature card. | 请你在这里签个名 |
[55:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[55:41] | My key? | 我的钥匙呢? |
[55:43] | Don’t I get a key? | 难道没有钥匙给我吗? |
[55:48] | – Didn’t I give you one last night? – No, I don’t think so. | – 我昨晚不是已经给你了 – 不,你没给过我 |
[55:55] | Cute. That’s very cute. | 很好,有一套 |
[55:58] | – This way, sir. – Thank you. | 这边请 |
[56:00] | Have a nice stay. | 祝你住宿愉快 |
[57:05] | (尼可拉斯・范沃顿) | |
[57:09] | (尼可拉斯・范沃顿) | |
[57:42] | Housekeeping. | 整理房间 |
[57:52] | Could you come back a little later? | 请你晚一点再来好吗? |
[58:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[59:40] | 红灯禁止转弯 | |
[1:00:10] | Where the fuck is he? | 可恶 |
[1:00:12] | – Jesus! – Why are you following me? | – 天啊 – 你为何跟踪我? |
[1:00:15] | What are you talking about? I’m not following you, I’m just driving. | 什么话 我没跟踪你,我只是在开车呀 |
[1:00:19] | – Whatever I’m doing is none… – Is Anson Baer “The Game”? | – 我做什么,不干你的事 – 安森・贝尔是”游戏”吗? |
[1:00:23] | – Is that what this is all about? – Look, buddy, back off, huh? | 是不是? 老弟,离我远一点,滚开 |
[1:00:28] | Oh, that’s cute. That’s really cute. | 很好,够狠 |
[1:00:32] | I suppose “The Game” uses real bullets, huh? | 这游戏用的是真枪实弹吗? |
[1:00:36] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[1:00:39] | All right, I’m a private investigator. Somebody hired me to keep tabs on you. | 好吧,我是个私家侦探 有人雇我来监视你 |
[1:00:43] | Who hired you? Who hired you? | 谁,是谁雇你来的 |
[1:00:56] | – Mr Van… – Maria, get hold of Sutherland. | – 范沃顿先生 – 玛丽亚,联络萨瑟兰 |
[1:00:58] | Have him meet me at the Ritz Carlton. I’m on my way. | 请他马上到丽池饭店跟我碰面 |
[1:01:12] | – What’s happened? – Follow me, Sam. | – 发生了什么事? – 跟我来,山姆 |
[1:01:23] | Nicholas. This is unexpected. | 尼克,真是意想不到 |
[1:01:31] | Now, do you really believe that just because you publish children’s books, | 你以为就因为你出版童书 |
[1:01:35] | people will care about my reputation? | 大家就会在乎我的名誉吗? |
[1:01:38] | You can have pictures of me wearing nipple rings fucking Captain Kangaroo, | 你尽管刊出我乳头戴金环 跟袋鼠队长鸡奸的照片 |
[1:01:42] | they only care about the stock! | 他们唯一在乎的是股票 |
[1:01:45] | And whether that stock is up or down! | 股价究竟涨或跌 |
[1:01:47] | – Daddy? – It’s all right. | – 爹地 – 没事,亲爱的 |
[1:01:49] | And the fact that you bring Conrad into this juvenile game is unconscionable. | 你把康拉德扯进这游戏真没良心 |
[1:01:56] | – Are you finished? – No, I’m not finished. | – 你说完了没有 – 没有,我还没说完 |
[1:02:00] | Meet my attorney, Samuel Sutherland. | 我要你见我的律师,山姆・萨瑟兰 |
[1:02:02] | The two of you have something to talk about. | 你们两个有事要谈 |
[1:02:05] | We met this morning. I signed the termination contract for Baer/Grant. | 我们今早见过了 我已签下终止合作的合约 |
[1:02:10] | I accepted your settlement, Nicholas. | 我接受你的条件,尼克 |
[1:02:14] | You were right. I’m going sailing. You know, sailing. | 你说的对,我该去航海 |
[1:02:19] | You are welcome to join our luncheon. Maybe we can straighten this out. | 欢迎你一道吃中饭 也许我们可以把误会厘清 |
[1:02:24] | You remember my wife, Mary Carol, and my daughter-in-law, Kaleigh. | 这是内人玛丽亚跟儿媳凯琳 |
[1:02:36] | Please… accept my… | 请接受我的… |
[1:02:41] | misguided… | 道歉 |
[1:02:56] | – How concerned should I be? – It was a misunderstanding. | – 我该不该担心 – 这是个误会 |
[1:03:01] | It looks a lot like you. | 这人长得好像你 |
[1:03:04] | You should see what they do with the nightly news. | 你该看看他们怎么搞晚间新闻 |
[1:03:07] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:09] | – Can I ask you to do me a favour? – You know you can. | – 我能请你帮个忙吗? – 当然可以 |
[1:03:12] | Find out about a company called Consumer Recreation Services. | 调查消费者娱乐服务会 倒底是干嘛的 |
[1:03:17] | Sounds like they make tennis racquets. What do you know? | 听来像是网球拍制造商,怎样 |
[1:03:22] | Wait a minute. They gave me a waiver. | 等等,他们给了我一张弃权书 |
[1:03:40] | – 这是什么? – 是弃权书…- What is this? – It’s a waiv… | |
[1:03:44] | What’s? | 什么 |
[1:03:47] | I don’t believe it. It’s invisible ink. | 我不敢相信,她用隐形墨水 |
[1:03:50] | You’re joking. | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[1:03:52] | I’m being toyed with by a bunch of depraved children. This… | 我被一群邪恶的小孩玩弄着 |
[1:03:58] | Are you okay? Tell me not to worry. | 你还好吗,别教我担心 |
[1:04:04] | You don’t have to worry. I promise. | 你不需要担心,我保证 |
[1:04:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:11] | I’ll call you later. | 我再打电话给你 |
[1:04:14] | Right. Okay, right. | 好 好 |
[1:04:20] | Maria, last night I got a taxi for a young woman named Christine. | 玛丽亚,昨晚我帮克莉丝汀娜叫车 |
[1:04:25] | What’s the company we use? – United? | – 那家车行叫什么名字 -联合 |
[1:04:27] | – What? – United Taxi Company. | – 什么? – 联合计程车行 |
[1:04:30] | Call them, find out who the driver was and where they took her. | 打电话给他们 查出驾驶是谁,载她去哪里 |
[1:05:03] | Ilsa? | 依尔沙 |
[1:05:06] | Ow! Shit! | 可恶 |
[1:05:39] | I have a gun! | 我手上有枪 |
[1:06:07] | ∮ When the men on the chessboard | |
[1:06:10] | ∮ Get up and tell you where to go | |
[1:06:14] | ∮ And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom | |
[1:06:19] | ∮ And your mind is moving low | |
[1:06:23] | ∮ Go ask Alice | |
[1:06:27] | ∮ I think she’ll know | |
[1:06:33] | ∮ When logic and proportion | |
[1:06:37] | ∮ Have fallen sloppy dead | |
[1:06:41] | ∮ And the White Knight is talking backwards | |
[1:06:46] | ∮ And the Red Queen’s, “Off with her head” | |
[1:06:51] | ∮ Remember what the dormouse said… | |
[1:06:56] | You fuckers. | 该死的东西 |
[1:07:02] | Ilsa? | 依尔沙, |
[1:07:04] | – Ilsa? – Mr Van Orton! | – 依尔沙 – 范沃顿先生 |
[1:07:06] | What’s happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[1:07:08] | You haven’t seen the house? | 房子,你没看到房子吗? |
[1:07:10] | There’s been a break-in. Stay inside. Lock your door. | 有人闯入,把门锁上,别出来 |
[1:07:13] | Be careful. | 你小心 |
[1:07:21] | 911, Emergency. | 911 紧急救援中心 |
[1:07:22] | I need the police. There’s been a break-in in my house. | 请派警察来,有人闯进我家了 |
[1:07:25] | Give me your address. | 别挂电话,把你的地址给我 |
[1:07:27] | 2210 Broadway. It’s the biggest house on the street. | 百老汇街二二一�号 整条街最大的那栋就是 |
[1:07:32] | – You said it was a break-in? – Yes. | – 先生,你说有人闯入是吗? – 对 |
[1:07:35] | Are you sure they’re gone? | 你确定他们走了吗? |
[1:07:37] | What? | 什么? |
[1:07:38] | Are you sure there’s not still someone in the house? | 你确定歹徒走了吗? |
[1:07:42] | Aah! | 啊 |
[1:07:44] | Nickie! Shh! | 尼克 |
[1:07:46] | – Sir, are you still there? – Meet me at your car. | – 先生,你还在线上吗? – 到你车上会合 |
[1:07:50] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:07:59] | – All right, what happened? – Shh! | – 到底怎么回事? – 嘘 |
[1:08:02] | – Conrad, where are we going? – Shh, just wait. | – 康拉德,我们要去那里? – 等着 |
[1:08:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干么? |
[1:08:11] | If I can’t trust room service in the hotel, I can’t trust the fucking car. | 如果旅馆客房服务有问题 我当然也不能信任这车 |
[1:08:16] | Who? | 你说谁 |
[1:08:17] | CRS. When I think what I almost got you into. | 消服会啊 老天,我差点害死你了 |
[1:08:21] | – What are you saying? – I’m so fucked! | – 你在说什么? – 我被整惨了 |
[1:08:24] | They just fuck you and they fuck you and they fuck you. | 他们就是整你整你,再整你 |
[1:08:27] | Then when you think it’s over, the real fucking starts. | 你以为熬过来时,好戏才开始 |
[1:08:31] | Take a breath. | 冷静下来,深呼吸 |
[1:08:36] | They won’t stop, Nick. | 他们不会住手的,尼克 |
[1:08:39] | I gave them their fucking money. They won’t leave me alone. | 我已经把钱付给他们了 他们就是不肯放过我 |
[1:08:43] | – What are they doing to you? – I’m a goddamn human pinatal | – 他们怎么对待你? – 用尽一切手段,我快被耍死了 |
[1:08:46] | Why do they keep playing if you already paid? | 冷静,他们拿了钱为何还继续? |
[1:08:49] | I don’t know. I paid them more to make it stop. | 我也不知道 我得付更多钱请他们中止游戏 |
[1:09:05] | – They did this. – It’s a flat tire. | – 这是他们干的 – 只是爆胎而已 |
[1:09:07] | – How do you know? – Get a grip on yourself. | – 你怎么知道? – 冷静一下好吗 |
[1:09:10] | – We’ll figure it out. – Okay. Okay. | – 我们来想办法 – 好 |
[1:09:23] | The phone doesn’t work. | 电话不通,收不到讯号 |
[1:09:25] | Really? | 真的 |
[1:09:27] | – Can you change a tire? – No. Can you? | – 你会换轮胎吗? – 不会 |
[1:09:30] | I don’t think we should be out in the open. | 应该不难,我们不能暴露在外 |
[1:09:33] | Get the Teletrac. It’s in the glove compartment. | 把测距器拿给我,在置物柜里 |
[1:09:56] | You’re with them. | 你跟他们是一伙的 |
[1:09:58] | What? | 什么? |
[1:10:00] | You’re doing this. You’re part of it. | 这是你干的,你跟他们一伙 |
[1:10:05] | Whose are these? | 这些钥匙是谁的 |
[1:10:08] | Somebody put them in the car. | 我怎么知道,有人放进车里 |
[1:10:10] | – You’re behind it, aren’t you? – You brought them to me. | – 整件事都是你主使的对不对 – 你说什么,这是你介绍给我的 |
[1:10:14] | These were in your car! They were right there in your fucking car! | 不,这些钥匙就放在你的车上 |
[1:10:19] | Conrad! | 康拉德 |
[1:10:26] | Listen to yourself. | 听听你在讲什么 |
[1:10:27] | – You won’t control this conversation. – Why would I do what you’re describing? | – 不,你别想主导话题 – 我为何会照你的话做 |
[1:10:31] | – You resent me. – Stop being emotional. | – 因为你厌恶我 – 不要这么情绪化 |
[1:10:34] | – It kills you that I’m living my life. – Lower your voice! | – 你无法忍受我过自已的生活 – 小声点,康拉德 |
[1:10:37] | You afraid someone’s gonna witness a scene? | 怎么,你怕被人看笑话吗? |
[1:10:40] | Get back to your house! | 回你的豪宅去吧 |
[1:10:42] | – Stop it. – I’m calling the cops. | – 别嚷了好吗? – 我要叫警察了 |
[1:10:44] | You’re afraid someone will see what a control freak you are. | 你就怕人看清你的控制�j望 |
[1:10:47] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了,你是嗑药了吗? |
[1:10:49] | Oh, I’m sorry I didn’t live up to expectations. | 很抱歉,尼克 我的生活没有达到你的期望 |
[1:10:53] | – Oh, bullshit. – I’m not you. I don’t wanna be you. | – 狗屎 – 我永远当不了你,也不想当你 |
[1:10:57] | – There you go again. – I’m your brother. | – 你又来了 – 我是你弟弟 |
[1:10:59] | Pushing the responsibility on me. | 老把责任推到我身上 |
[1:11:01] | – I’m your brother! – All I ever tried to do was help you. | – 拜托,我是你弟弟 – 我一向是想帮助你的 |
[1:11:05] | I don’t want your help. Nobody asked you to play Dad. | 我不要你帮,没人要你扮演爹 |
[1:11:08] | No! You don’t say that! Did I have a choice? | 话不能这样讲,我有选择吗? |
[1:11:11] | Did I have a choice? | 我有选择吗? |
[1:11:32] | Conrad! | 康拉德 |
[1:12:07] | – All I ever tried to do was help you. – Nobody asked you to play Dad. | – 我一向是想帮助你的 – 我不要你帮,没人要你扮演爹 |
[1:12:11] | Did I have a choice? | 我有选择吗,我有选择吗? |
[1:12:34] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[1:12:41] | 2210 Broadway. | 百老汇街二二一�号 |
[1:13:09] | Hey, buddy, you missed the turn. | 老兄,你错过转弯了 |
[1:13:12] | Hey! Do you hear me? | 听到没有 |
[1:13:16] | You missed the turn… | 你错过那条街了 |
[1:13:19] | Oh, no. No. Stop the car. | 天哪,停车,马上停车 |
[1:13:22] | Stop the car! | 停车 |
[1:13:28] | Thank you. Open the door. | 把门打开 |
[1:13:31] | Unlock the door. Open the goddamned door! | 把锁打开 快把门打开 |
[1:13:43] | Listen, I am a very wealthy man… | 听着,我是个很有钱的人 |
[1:13:48] | …and whatever they’re paying you, I’ll double it. | 不管他们付你多少,我付双倍 |
[1:13:56] | Jesus Chr! | 天… |
[1:14:21] | No! | 不 |
[1:14:43] | Are you outta your fucking mind? | 你疯了? |
[1:15:02] | It’s a game. If it’s a game… | 这是个游戏,这是个游戏 |
[1:15:48] | Here they are. | 他们到了 |
[1:15:54] | – Detective, I’m Sam Sutherland. – Tim Foley. | 警探,我是山姆・萨瑟兰 |
[1:15:58] | – Do you know where we’re going? – This way. 14th floor. | – 你知道我们去哪? – 这边请,十四楼 |
[1:16:21] | Management for the building says the space hasn’t been officially rented yet. | 大楼管理部说那里未正式出租 |
[1:16:26] | The County Recorder has no listing for a Consumer Recreation Service | 政府也没有消服会 |
[1:16:31] | or any derivation thereof. | 或任何关系企业登记在案 |
[1:16:33] | When the divers find the cab, they’ll pull the plates. | 潜水人员还在打捞那辆计程车 找到会把车牌跟引擎号码送来 |
[1:16:37] | – Have you spoken to your brother? – He hasn’t called me back yet. | – 你跟令弟谈过了没有 – 他还没回我电话 |
[1:16:42] | – What about the house? – The graffiti was oil based. | – 房子呢 – 涂鸦是海上用的油性颜料 |
[1:16:46] | – Illegal in the States. – It’s not impossible to trace. | – 在美国是禁用的 – 可以追踪它的来源,但要时间 |
[1:16:51] | The photo, the gun, the clown, the ambulance, | 相片、枪、小丑、救护车 |
[1:16:56] | it’s all pending. | 尚须调查是否与本案有关 |
[1:16:58] | Breaking and entering, we got solid. | 擅闯民宅,我们有实证 |
[1:17:00] | Malicious mischief, vandalism and harassment. | 恶作剧、破坏、骚扰,就这些 |
[1:17:04] | Illegal surveillance, reckless endangerment… | 非法监视,危害人身安全 |
[1:17:07] | Attempted murder. | 意图谋杀 |
[1:17:09] | Except you said you hired these guys. | 话说回来,是你雇用这些人的 |
[1:17:12] | – That’s irrelevant. – No, look. | – 这完全无关 – 不 看 |
[1:17:14] | It’s our job to tell you what we’ve got. So far we don’t have a motive. | 我们的职责是告知掌握的线索 目前为止,歹徒动机不明 |
[1:17:28] | What was my father like, Ilsa? | 我父亲是怎样的人,依尔沙 |
[1:17:31] | Why do you ask? | 你为什么要问? |
[1:17:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[1:17:36] | All the time I’ve known you, you’ve never once asked about him. | 认识你这么久,你不曾问起他 |
[1:17:42] | I guess he was just on my mind. | 我都只是放在心里吧 |
[1:17:44] | Your mother loved your father very much. | 你母亲很爱你父亲 |
[1:17:47] | I think he just worked too hard. | 只是他工作太忙了 |
[1:17:50] | Was he, uh… | 他… |
[1:17:52] | morose? I mean… | 个性阴沉吗? |
[1:17:55] | What I remember most was that his manner was so slight. | 我印象最深是他很轻手轻脚 |
[1:18:01] | You could spend time in a room and not know he’d been there the whole time. | 你在房里待上好一阵子 还察觉不出他的存在 |
[1:18:06] | No, what I mean is… | 不,我是指在他… |
[1:18:09] | – before he… – What happened? No. | – 自杀前… – 发生什么事?没有 |
[1:18:12] | Nobody expected it. | 没人料到 |
[1:18:15] | I wonder how much of him there is in me. | 不知道我身上有多少他的因子 |
[1:18:19] | Not much, I think. | 我想不多吧 |
[1:18:24] | Was Mother worried about him? | 我母亲担心他吗? |
[1:18:27] | Nobody ever worried about your father. | 从没有人担心过你父亲 |
[1:18:33] | Yes. | 喂 |
[1:18:35] | I found the address from United Taxi. | 我是玛丽亚,联合车行电话找到了 |
[1:18:37] | Give it to me. | 好,快给我 |
[1:19:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:19:44] | Christine, is she here? | 克莉丝汀娜呢,她在不在 |
[1:19:47] | She’s sleeping. | 她在睡觉 |
[1:19:48] | Amy, who is it? | 爱咪,是谁 |
[1:19:52] | – What are you doing here? – Can we talk? | – 你来这里做什么? – 可以谈谈吗? |
[1:19:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:20:02] | – Hi. – Hi. | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[1:20:07] | – Didn’t think I’d see you again. – What can you tell me about these? | – 想到会再见面 – 你可知照片的来由 |
[1:20:12] | Is this you? | 这是你吗? |
[1:20:15] | Where’d you get them? | 你从那里拿到的 |
[1:20:17] | My hotel room. | 我的旅馆房间 |
[1:20:19] | It was in my hotel room. Are you telling me this is not you? | 难道说这不是你吗? |
[1:20:23] | What makes you, um… | 你为什么 |
[1:20:27] | – …think this is me? – The bra, the red bra. | – 会认为这是我? – 这红色的胸罩 |
[1:20:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:34] | Well, I thought that… | 我以为… |
[1:20:41] | Can I sit down for a minute? | 我可以坐一下吗? |
[1:20:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:20:45] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:20:49] | You’re not all right, are you? | 你不太好,是不是? |
[1:20:52] | Is it this contest thing that you’re in still, or… | 是你参加的游戏让你心烦吗? |
[1:20:57] | I’m sorry. I should go. | 抱歉,我小题大作,我该走了 |
[1:20:58] | No, it’s okay. I’ll put some clothes on and be right back. | 不,没事 我去穿件衣服,马上回来 |
[1:21:09] | Do you have an aspirin? | 你有阿司匹灵吗? |
[1:23:01] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你想喝什么饮料来配药? |
[1:23:04] | Is this you? | 这是你吗? |
[1:23:06] | Oh, yeah, that’s First Communion. | 对啊,那是我第一次领圣餐 |
[1:23:10] | – Show it to me. – What’s wrong? | – 拿给我看 – 怎么了? |
[1:23:12] | Take the picture out of the frame and show it to me. | 把它从相框里拿出来给我看 |
[1:23:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:23:21] | – They’re watching. – What? | – 他们在监视 – 什么? |
[1:23:24] | Not here. They can see. | 不是从这里 |
[1:23:28] | The smoke detector. | 是从烟雾检测器 |
[1:23:34] | What do you say? Let’s go for a drive or something. | 我们开车去兜兜风怎么样 |
[1:23:39] | No, no, no. I am tired of this. | 不要,我已经受够了 |
[1:23:41] | – I am goddamn tired of this. – We’ll go for a drink, then. | – 我已经受够了 – 我们去喝一杯 |
[1:23:45] | Who do you think you are? | 你们这些人自以为是谁 |
[1:23:46] | Come on out of there! | 给我出来 |
[1:23:49] | – Nicholas, please! – Let’s go. | – 尼克,求求你 – 马上出来 |
[1:23:52] | Come out of there right now! | 现在就给我出来 |
[1:24:01] | Now you’ve done it. | 这下你激怒他们了 |
[1:24:20] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[1:24:22] | – So what are they gonna do? – Get away from the window. | – 他们打算干什么? – 别站在窗边 |
[1:24:55] | What the? | 怎么… |
[1:25:05] | – What is this? – Wake up. It’s a fucking con. | – 这怎么回事? – 醒醒吧,这是个骗局 |
[1:25:50] | Get in! | 快上车 |
[1:26:13] | You all right? Hold on. | 你还好吗,撑着点 |
[1:26:38] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:26:39] | – I could’ve handed you to them. – Get out of the goddamn car! | – 我大可把你交给他们的 – 给我下车 |
[1:26:43] | You don’t have a choice. No one else is gonna tell you what’s going on. | 你没有选择的 别人不会告诉你这怎么回事 |
[1:27:03] | You wanna know? ‘Cause if I’m gone, you never will. | 你想知道? 因为要是我走了,你永远都不会知道了 |
[1:27:19] | They didn’t take the time to get the fucking house right. | 想不到他们没有把房子弄好 |
[1:27:23] | – Who are they? – I don’t know. I’m an employee. | – 谁是他们 – 没有人知道,我只是个员工 |
[1:27:25] | – Then what good are you? – Your brother was in on it. | – 那你有什么用? – 你弟弟一开始就跟他们串通了 |
[1:27:28] | That’s a lie. | 你说谎 |
[1:27:30] | Yeah? I was your waitress on your birthday. Connie told you about CRS. | 是吗,你生日当天是我当女侍 康尼就是那天跟你提消服会的 |
[1:27:35] | Sorry. It wasn’t his fault. I guess he thought it was his only way out. | 很遗憾,但这不是他的错 也许他认为只有这样才能脱身 |
[1:27:40] | They fleeced him real good. | 他们跟他揩了一大笔钱 |
[1:27:42] | – How did they get to him? – Same thing they did to you. | – 他们是怎么激他的? – 就跟对待你的手法一样 |
[1:27:45] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思? |
[1:27:47] | You checked your accounts? | 你查过你的户头没有 |
[1:27:50] | I got the number to your modem. | 在你办公室那晚 我窃取你的专线跟数据机号码 |
[1:27:52] | That gave CRS remote access to your computer. | 因此「消服会」能进入你的电脑 |
[1:27:56] | – You gave them everything else. – What? | – 其他资料你都给他们了 – 什么 |
[1:27:58] | You took their tests. Handwriting, psych info. | 验哪,笔迹声音、心理状态 |
[1:28:01] | They used it all to figure out your passwords. | 他们用这些资料推算你的密码 |
[1:28:05] | Feingold, the guy who signed you up, | 至于那个接待你的范高德 |
[1:28:08] | he did five years for hacking Citibank. They broke into your financial network, | 他曾因侵吞银行公款入狱五年 他们趁你忙乱 |
[1:28:13] | transferred your holdings into dummy accounts. | 侵入财务系统把你的财产转进人头户里 |
[1:28:16] | Overseas operator, please. | 国外接线生 |
[1:28:19] | – Why else are they shooting at us? – Allgemeine Bank, Zurich. | – 不然他们干么整我们 – 瑞士苏黎士阿格曼银行 |
[1:28:24] | Because they’re finished with you. | 因为他们已经榨干你了 |
[1:28:28] | Alive or dead’s the same. | 管你死活 |
[1:28:30] | As long as you disappear. | 只要你消失就行 |
[1:28:33] | 日安,请找通英语的人 | |
[1:28:38] | Yes. Blue, 2, backslash, | 是,蓝二 |
[1:28:41] | 9, 6, 9, 0, D as in David. | 9690 David的D |
[1:28:46] | That’s right. | 对 |
[1:28:48] | The balance? | 余额多少 |
[1:28:54] | – That’s impossible. – They already got it, Nicholas. | – 不可能 – 他们已经统统拿走了,尼克 |
[1:28:58] | They got everything. | 所有的都拿走了 |
[1:29:06] | This is the Sutherlands. Please leave a message. | 我是山姆・萨瑟兰,请留话 |
[1:29:09] | Sam, I have checked them all. | 山姆,我查过他们了 |
[1:29:12] | I don’t know how, but they have drained my accounts. | 他们把我的帐户提领一空 |
[1:29:17] | They’re trying to kill me. Call the cops. | 他们想杀我,你快报警 |
[1:29:20] | I’ve got one of them right here. We’ll make her testify. | 这里有一名他们的员工可作证 |
[1:29:24] | I know how this sounds, but you call me, on my cell here. | 请你方便时,打行动电话给我 |
[1:29:29] | And you be careful. | 你多小心 |
[1:29:32] | He, uh, cut your card in half, so… | 他剪了你的信用卡 |
[1:29:36] | My treat. | 我代付了 |
[1:30:17] | You take two sugars, right? | 你要两颗糖对吧 |
[1:30:20] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:30:28] | My name’s not Christine. It’s… | 我不叫克莉丝汀娜,这不是我的真名 |
[1:30:30] | Who fucking cares? | 谁在乎了 |
[1:30:34] | It’s just money. You should be glad you’re alive. | 你只损失钱,你该庆幸还活着 |
[1:30:37] | I’d rather not talk about it right now. | 我现在不想谈这些 |
[1:30:41] | – Someone like you… – How many times have you done this? | – 我只是说,像你这种人… – 你干过几次了,我很好奇 |
[1:30:46] | – What? – These scams, con games. How many? | – 什么? – 这种骗人的勾当,几次了 |
[1:30:49] | Lots. | 很多次 |
[1:30:50] | Whatever bullshit you pulled in the past, | 不管你过去骗过几毛几分 |
[1:30:53] | this is more than just me. | 这不只是我的钱 |
[1:30:56] | This is pension plans, payrolls. | 这些是别人的退休金、薪水 |
[1:31:00] | This is 600 million. | 总共六亿美元 |
[1:31:16] | – Yes. – Nick, it’s Sam. I got your message. | – 喂 – 我是山姆,我听到你的留言 |
[1:31:19] | I was disturbed. | 这事真太令我惊讶了 |
[1:31:21] | – So what are we gonna do? – I’ve been on the phone already. | – 所以,我们该怎么办呢? – 我已经讲了一个钟头的电话 |
[1:31:25] | Nicholas, your funds are intact. | 尼克,你的钱都原封不动 |
[1:31:28] | Nothing’s been touched. | 没有人去碰过 |
[1:31:30] | I checked on them myself. | 怎么可能,我亲自查过了 |
[1:31:33] | – Who is it? – I made the calls. | 那是谁 我打过电话去查 |
[1:31:34] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没动 |
[1:31:36] | Not one cent is unaccountable for. | 一分钱也没少 |
[1:31:39] | Who is it? | 那是谁 |
[1:31:41] | – My attorney says nothing is missing. – He’s in on it. | – 我的律师说钱没有短少 – 他也是一伙的 |
[1:31:45] | Stay where you are until I get there. | 你留在原地,我马上过去 |
[1:31:49] | – Sutherland’s in on it. – Nicholas, I have another call. | – 萨瑟兰也有份 – 尼克 我有电话进来 |
[1:31:52] | Give me your precise location. | 把你所在的位置告诉我 |
[1:31:56] | Nicholas? | 尼克 |
[1:32:01] | Gotta get out of here. | 我们得赶快离开这里 |
[1:32:09] | How did they get to him? | 他们是怎么收买他的? |
[1:32:12] | Why did? | 为什么我… |
[1:32:16] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我可不会担心这个 |
[1:32:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:32:26] | It’s out of your hands. | 这不是你能控制的 |
[1:32:50] | Cellular calls can be intercepted. | 行动电话很容易窃听 |
[1:32:55] | All those calls you made, B of A, France, Switzerland… | 你打给美、法、瑞银行的电话 |
[1:32:59] | …you were talking to us. | 等于是在跟我们讲话 |
[1:33:03] | You filled in the blanks, access codes and passwords. | 你自已泄露了进出代号跟密码 |
[1:33:07] | Stuff even your lawyer didn’t have. | 一些连律师都没有的资料 |
[1:33:11] | We have it now so we’re done. | 现在我们有了,目的已经达成 |
[1:33:27] | Bye, Nicholas. | 再见,尼克 |
[1:35:44] | Embassy? American? | 美国大使馆在那里 |
[1:35:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:54] | Things have happened and it’s important… | 我出事了 很重要 |
[1:36:01] | No money, no identification, no passport. | 没钱,没身份证,也没护照 |
[1:36:07] | What happened to you? | 你到底出了什么事? |
[1:36:09] | Where to begin… | 从何说起呢 |
[1:36:13] | – It’s complicated. – It always is. | 非常复杂 这种事情总是很复杂 |
[1:36:20] | I was on holiday alone and I was robbed by two men… | 我独自来度假,被两个人抢了 |
[1:36:25] | Robbed? | 被抢 |
[1:36:28] | What hotel were you staying at? | 你住哪个旅馆 |
[1:36:30] | I, um, don’t remember. I, um… | 我记不得了 |
[1:36:34] | Have you gone to the police? | 你有报警吗? |
[1:36:38] | I don’t speak Spanish. | 我不会讲西班牙语 |
[1:36:42] | And I just need enough to get out of here. | 我需要你们协助我离开这里 |
[1:36:45] | We’ll help with the local law enforcement if you want. | 抢案可以请本地警察协助侦办 |
[1:36:48] | As far as money is concerned, can I make a suggestion? | 至于钱,我给你一个建议吧 |
[1:36:53] | You say you were mugged? | 你说你被抢 |
[1:36:56] | And they didn’t take that watch? | 为何那只表还在 |
[1:37:00] | How much is a watch like that worth? | 这种表值多少 |
[1:37:02] | A couple of hundred at least. | 至少几百元吧 |
[1:37:08] | 十八岁生日,父亲遗物,母赠 | |
[1:37:11] | A man with a watch like that doesn’t necessarily have a passport problem. | 有这种表的人不该有护照问题 |
[1:38:38] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:38:40] | Can I have your attention, please? | 请注意这边好吗? |
[1:38:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:38:50] | Anybody here going to San Francisco? I need a ride. | 有谁要到旧金山,能载我一程 |
[1:38:56] | I got eighteen dollars and seventy eight cents… | 我愿付十八元七角八 |
[1:39:02] | …for a ride to San Francisco. | 帖补到旧金山的旅费 |
[1:39:10] | Anybody? | 有没有人要去 |
[1:39:51] | (公开拍卖告示) | |
[1:40:45] | (杀死一只知更鸟) | |
[1:41:05] | Conrad Van Orton. Could you ring his room, please? | 我找康拉德・范沃顿,请帮我转接好吗? |
[1:41:09] | One moment, please. | 请稍候 |
[1:41:15] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[1:41:16] | – You’re here for Conrad Van Orton? – Yes. | 你是来找康拉德・范沃顿的 对 |
[1:41:19] | – I’m the hotel manager. – Where is my brother? | – 我是饭店经理 – 我弟弟人呢? |
[1:41:23] | – Will you come with me? – Wait a minute. Is there trouble? | – 请跟我来好吗 – 等一等,出事了吗? |
[1:41:27] | Sir, this is a private matter for you. | 先生,这是你的私人事务 |
[1:41:42] | There were complaints by other guests, damage to his room. | 别的房客抱怨他破坏房间 |
[1:41:45] | We did our best to accommodate his behaviour. | 我们已经尽量包容他的行为 |
[1:41:48] | – His behaviour? – There was an incident a few days ago. | – 他的行为 – 几天前发生了一件事 |
[1:41:54] | A nervous breakdown, they said. | 听说他是精神崩溃 |
[1:41:56] | The police took him. | 警察把他带走 |
[1:41:59] | They left this address in case anyone came. | 留下这个地址 |
[1:42:02] | It’s a hospital in Napa, sir. | 这是北加州纳帕的一家医院 |
[1:42:05] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[1:42:24] | Elizabeth, I need to borrow your car. | 伊莉莎白,我必须跟你借车 |
[1:42:28] | Nickie… | 尼克,你怎么会这么狼狈? |
[1:42:30] | …what happened to you? I mean… | 发生什么事了 |
[1:42:33] | – Look at you. – What happened? I don’t know. | – 看看你自己 – 怎么了 我也不知道 |
[1:42:36] | There’s things I have to do and I need your car. | 我得办一些事,需要跟你借车 |
[1:42:40] | Of course you can have it. | 我当然可以借给你 |
[1:42:44] | Can’t I get you something to eat? | 我弄点东西给你吃好吗? |
[1:42:47] | You know you’re the only person that I can trust? | 你是我唯一可以信任的人 |
[1:42:53] | Everyone else… If Sam Sutherland calls, don’t tell him you talked to me. | 其他人打给你,包括山姆・萨瑟兰 都别说你见过我 |
[1:42:57] | You lie to him and whatever else happens… | 不管这些人怎么说 |
[1:43:02] | Coffee, English muffin and your water. | 咖啡、松饼跟你的水 |
[1:43:08] | This bottle… is open. Who opened this bottle? | 这瓶口开了,是谁打开的 |
[1:43:11] | – I opened it. – I don’t want it. | – 是我开的 – 我不要 |
[1:43:12] | I want an unopened bottle. I don’t want ice, just the glass. | 我不要打开过的瓶子 也不要冰块,只要杯子 |
[1:43:23] | Nickie, talk to me. You’re scaring me. | 尼克,你把我吓坏了 |
[1:43:27] | I don’t even know what you’re saying. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[1:43:29] | I’m sorry, Liz, I don’t mean to. I’m sorry. | 对不起,伊莉莎白 我不是故意的 |
[1:43:35] | I’ve been thinking the last couple of days, I’ve had some spare time… | 过去这几天我一直在想 这几天我有些空档的时间 |
[1:43:45] | …and I wanted to tell you that… | 我想告诉你 |
[1:43:49] | …I understand why you left me. | 我了解你为何离开我 |
[1:43:52] | And I know that I resented it. | 我厌恶我当年的行为 |
[1:43:59] | I want to apologise to you for shutting you out… | 请你原谅我 没有跟你沟通 |
[1:44:05] | …for not being there. | 没有陪伴你 |
[1:44:08] | I hope you can forgive me. | 希望你能原谅我 |
[1:44:10] | You’re tired. You’ve been on the go for days. | 你累了,奔波了好几天 |
[1:44:12] | There’s nothing to forgive. | 没什么好原谅的 |
[1:44:14] | Pain sets in. The onset of a migraine headache. | 之后疲倦深植,开始偏头痛… |
[1:44:19] | If this sounds all too familiar, relief is here at last. | 这若是你的老毛病,解脱在此 |
[1:44:24] | No. You bastards! | 你这个混帐 |
[1:44:25] | Taggarene. For nearly a decade… | 痛可解,近十年来医师常用药 |
[1:44:29] | How did you find me here? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[1:44:33] | Taggarene is strong medicine for headaches, toothaches… | 痛可解能有效舒解头痛、牙痛 |
[1:44:37] | He’s an actor. | 他是个演员 |
[1:44:39] | So if you trust your doctor, trust Taggarene. | 你若信赖医师,请信赖痛可解 |
[1:44:44] | He’s an actor on television. | 他是个电视演员 |
[1:44:48] | Some day I’ll explain. | 改天我再跟你解释 |
[1:44:51] | Could I borrow your Yellow Pages? | 借你们的黄页(电话薄)一用 |
[1:45:14] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[1:45:16] | New Moon Cafe. | 新月小馆 |
[1:45:19] | Best in Chinatown. | 中国城最好的餐厅 |
[1:45:21] | Get out of the car, fucker. Open the door and leave it running. | 给我下车,开了门下车 |
[1:45:25] | – You’re making a mistake. – Get outta the car. | – 你犯了一个错误 – 下车 |
[1:45:28] | – Get the fuck outta the car. – I am extremely fragile right now. | – 他妈的给我下车 – 我现在可是脆弱得很 |
[1:45:44] | New Moon… | 新月小馆 |
[1:45:46] | …Cafe. | 咖啡 |
[1:45:47] | – He does commercials. – You know how many customers we have? | – 一个演广告的人 – 我们有上百上千个顾客耶 |
[1:45:51] | I know he ordered from you. It went to 14019 Montgomery Street. | 他跟你们订外带,在蒙哥马利街… |
[1:45:57] | Can anybody help me? | 有人可以帮我吗? |
[1:45:59] | He’s an actor, like one of these people you have up here on your… | 他是个演员,就像这些… |
[1:46:15] | Hey, where are you taking my picture? | 你干么拿我的照片? |
[1:46:19] | We were hoping he could audition today. He would be perfect for this part. | 我们希望他今天能来试演 这个角色很适合他 |
[1:46:24] | – This will break his heart. – Is there any place to contact him? | – 太不巧了 – 我怎样可以联络到他 |
[1:46:29] | His beeper’s here. He took the kids to the zoo. | 他的呼叫器留在桌上 他带孩子们去动物园了 |
[1:46:33] | The zoo? That’s very sweet. Which zoo? | 动物园?太棒了,哪个动物园 |
[1:46:36] | The one with the white tiger. | 有白老虎的那个 |
[1:46:42] | Lionel Fisher, I love your work. | 莱诺・费雪,我喜欢你演的戏 |
[1:46:47] | Okay, please, can I? I got my kids. | 拜托,我的孩子在这里 |
[1:46:52] | Get rid of them. | 把他们支开 |
[1:46:54] | All right, guys. Snack time. | 好吧,孩子们,点心时间 |
[1:46:56] | More snacks. Go, go, go. | 点心,去 去 去 |
[1:47:00] | Look, uh… | 看… |
[1:47:02] | It was just a job. Nothing personal. | 我只是在工作,并非冲着你来 |
[1:47:06] | I play my part. Improvise a little. | 我不过是扮演我的角色 偶而即兴演出 |
[1:47:09] | – It’s what I’m good at. – I need to talk to who’s in charge. | – 这是我在行的 – 我要跟主事的人谈 |
[1:47:13] | Nobody knows. Nobody gets the big picture. | 没有人知道谁是主脑的 |
[1:47:16] | Tammy, Alex, cut it out! Why do they do that? | 泰咪,阿历克斯,不可以 这些孩子真调皮 |
[1:47:19] | The offices are empty. I need to find out where they are. | 办公室人去楼空,他们在那里 |
[1:47:26] | Look, they own the whole building. They just move from floor to floor. | 整座大楼都是他们的 他们只是从一层楼搬到另一层 |
[1:47:32] | And you work for them, right? You can get me in. | 你帮他们做事吧,带我进去 |
[1:47:36] | – No, I can’t. – Yes, you can. | – 我办不到 – 你可以的 |
[1:47:38] | Tell them the police called. Tell them I’m gonna blow the whistle on them. | 告诉他们警察来电 告诉他们我要跟警方检举他们 |
[1:47:43] | What whistle? There’s no whistle. | 检举什么,没什么好检举 |
[1:47:46] | This is very dangerous. | 这是很危险的 |
[1:47:50] | I don’t think you understand. | 看样子你是不懂 |
[1:47:55] | Right now… | 现在的我 |
[1:47:57] | …I am extremely dangerous. | 是个危险人物 |
[1:48:04] | Michael, guys, come on, we’re leaving. | 迈可,走,我们回家了 |
[1:48:19] | Well, we’re here. | 我们到了 |
[1:48:20] | Drive in. | 开进去 |
[1:48:27] | What are you gonna do anyway? You won’t get your money back. | 你想干么,你的钱是拿不回的 |
[1:48:31] | I don’t care about money. I’m pulling back the curtain. | 我不在乎钱,我要揭开幕帘 |
[1:48:36] | I wanna meet the wizard. | 我要会会藏镜人 |
[1:48:44] | He’s eyeing us like Tiffany Towers. | 他的眼神像是我们要抢银楼 |
[1:48:46] | Pull in where they won’t see you. | 停进他们看不到你的地方 |
[1:49:11] | Shit. Stay down. | 趴下 |
[1:49:18] | You’re not allowed to be here. | 你不能进去 |
[1:49:20] | They called me back. I got a fitting. | 他们找我回来,叫我来试装 |
[1:49:23] | He’s with me. | 他是跟我一道的 |
[1:49:28] | – You don’t need me. – Shut up. | – 你不需要我 – 闭嘴 |
[1:49:31] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[1:49:34] | Cuff him to the rail. | 把他铐在铁杆上 |
[1:49:41] | What floor? | 几楼 |
[1:50:02] | You’re fucked! | 你们死定了,他们会找我的 |
[1:50:06] | – Where? – They hired me over the phone. | – 那一楼 – 他们是用电话雇用我的 |
[1:50:08] | – Where’d you pick up your cheques? – It was a different floor. | – 你在那里领支票 – 是另一层楼 |
[1:50:11] | – Guess. – This way. Sort of. | – 猜猜 – 大约这边 |
[1:50:14] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道… |
[1:50:19] | Take it easy now. | 好吧,冷静点 |
[1:50:48] | Shh. This is gonna be a surprise. | 嘘,我要给她一个惊喜 |
[1:51:11] | Oh, fuck! | 糟了 |
[1:51:14] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干么? |
[1:51:17] | Back from the dead. | 死里逃生 |
[1:51:29] | Nicholas, you’re not about to shoot anyone. | 尼克,你不能开枪杀人 |
[1:51:32] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[1:51:42] | You’re gonna come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[1:51:44] | Everybody, down! | 全都趴下 |
[1:52:07] | Where are we going? | 去哪? |
[1:52:18] | Stop! | 停 |
[1:52:28] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你想干什么? |
[1:52:30] | You tell me! | 你告诉我呀 |
[1:52:33] | Who’s behind this? Who did this to me? | 谁是幕后主脑 是谁这样对付我 |
[1:52:36] | – Why? – What do you mean, why? | – 为什么? – 什么叫为什么? |
[1:52:38] | How deluded can you be? | 谁是主事者 你真傻,这又不是针对你来的 |
[1:52:40] | It could’ve been any asshole with a couple of hundred million in the bank. | 是针对银行有上亿财产的混蛋 |
[1:52:45] | Get your boss up here. Tell him I’m gonna shoot someone. | 叫你们老板上来 告诉他我会开枪杀人 |
[1:52:49] | They won’t do it. | 你要我打给谁,他们不会来的 |
[1:52:51] | Oh, yes, they will. Get someone up here because I’m gonna kill you. | 他们会 叫人来,不然我杀了你 |
[1:52:55] | They’ll let me die. You’re not in a position to threaten anyone. | 他们不会在乎我的死活 你威胁不了任何人 |
[1:52:59] | Where’d you get that? | 等等,这枪那里来的? |
[1:53:01] | What? | 什么? |
[1:53:02] | That gun. That’s not an automatic. | 那把枪,那不是自动手枪 |
[1:53:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:53:07] | Where’d you get the gun? | 枪从哪里来的? |
[1:53:09] | – This is my gun. – We searched the house. | – 这是我的枪 – 我们搜过你家了 |
[1:53:12] | Well, I guess you missed this. | 可惜你们遗漏了 |
[1:53:15] | We got a real goddamn gun up here. | 这里有状况,有人持枪 |
[1:53:17] | – This is fake. It’s part of your game. – Don’t start with me! | – 尼克,这是假的,是你的游戏 – 不要跟我开玩笑 |
[1:53:21] | – Listen to me! – Don’t you fucking start with me! | – 听我说 – 你不要跟我开玩笑 |
[1:53:24] | This is all the game. | 这是实话,一切都是游戏 |
[1:53:25] | Bullshit. They shot that guy Feingold, Fisher. | 狗屎,我知道那家伙怎么了 他们杀了那个范高德,费雪 |
[1:53:28] | They killed him. I saw them kill him. | 想一想,你看到什么了 我看到他们杀了他 |
[1:53:31] | What did you really see this whole time? | 不,你从头到尾看到什么了? |
[1:53:34] | Special effects. Squibs, like in the movies. | 特效、爆竹,就像电影 |
[1:53:37] | Nicholas, listen! | 尼可拉斯,听我说 |
[1:53:40] | He’s got a real gun. | 他手上有真枪实弹 |
[1:53:42] | Okay, I’ll put it down! | 好好,我放下 |
[1:53:46] | Fisher’s behind that door. He’s an actor. | 费雪先生在门的那边,他是演员 |
[1:53:48] | – You’re trying to kill me. – No one’s trying to kill you. | – 你们想杀我 – 没有人想杀你 |
[1:53:52] | You’re about to make a big mistake. | 尼克 把枪放下,不然你会铸成大错 |
[1:53:55] | There was a safety net. The taxi, there was a diver. | 总有安全网,计程车里有司机 |
[1:53:58] | – We were shot at with blanks. – That’s not true. | – 他们开枪,是用空包弹 – 我不相信 |
[1:54:00] | It’s what you hired us for. | 这是真的,你雇我们来玩游戏 |
[1:54:03] | They’re waiting on the other side of that door with champagne. | 他们在门那边准备了香槟等你 |
[1:54:08] | It’s Conrad. Conrad’s there! | 拜托,康拉德也在那里 |
[1:54:11] | It’s your birthday party. | 这是你的庆生会呀 |
[1:54:13] | You stop lying! | 你别再说谎了 |
[1:54:17] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 |
[1:54:20] | Don’t you move. | 不准动 |
[1:54:23] | He’s got a gun! Get back from the door! | 他有枪,离门远一点 |
[1:54:40] | You shot him. | 你射中他了 |
[1:54:49] | Someone call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[1:55:12] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:55:18] | We thought you knew. | 我们以为你知道 |
[1:55:25] | How did you let this get so out of hand? | 你为什么让情况失控呢? |
[1:55:28] | He wouldn’t listen to me. | 他不肯听我的 |
[1:55:34] | We went through this over and over. | 我们预演了那么多次 |
[1:55:40] | The mark is your responsibility. | 这是你的责任 |
[1:55:44] | You never, never let the mark take over. | 你从没完成任务 |
[1:55:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:55:54] | – I had a walkie-talkie. – I used it. | – 我有对讲机 – 我用了对讲机 |
[1:56:01] | We’re going to jail. We’re all going to jail for the rest of our lives. | 我们得坐牢了 我们得坐一辈子的牢了 |
[1:56:17] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:56:20] | Nicholas! | 尼可拉斯 |
[1:56:56] | – We got him. He’s in the bag. – He came in right on target. | – 我们抓住他了 他在包里 – 抓个正着 |
[1:57:00] | Stand by for a further medical. | 等待治疗 |
[1:57:03] | Keep them back until we clear away the breakaway glass. | 清扫这些碎玻璃 |
[1:57:08] | Don’t open your eyes. This is breakaway glass but it can still cut you. | 范沃顿先生,眼睛不要睁开 这是道具玻璃,但还是会割人 |
[1:57:15] | – I’m just gonna take a look. – I’m gonna check your pulse. | – 我们要看看你 – 帮你量量脉搏 |
[1:57:24] | Take it easy. That was quite a fall. | 放轻松,刚才摔得不轻 |
[1:57:58] | Happy birthday, Nickie. | 生日快乐,尼克 |
[1:58:05] | 我被下药,被丢在墨西哥等死 | |
[1:58:09] | 身上只剩这件衬衫 | |
[1:58:12] | Wh… What is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:58:14] | It’s your birthday present. | 这是你的生日礼物 |
[1:58:37] | I had to do something. You were becoming such an asshole. | 你一直都那么混蛋 我总得想个法子来整整你啊 |
[1:58:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, my brother Nicholas Van Orton. | 各位女士先生,我哥哥尼可拉斯・范沃顿 |
[1:59:20] | 敬邀阁下参加尼可拉斯・范沃顿四八寿诞 | |
[1:59:30] | Amazing. I just wanted to tell you. | 棒极了,真是棒极了 |
[1:59:34] | This was the best ever. | 这是最精彩的一次 |
[1:59:37] | Thank God you jumped. If you didn’t, I was supposed to throw you off. | 还好你跳了 不然的话,我得把你扔下去 |
[1:59:44] | We have to head home. I just wanted to say goodbye. | 我们要回家了,跟你说声再见 |
[1:59:47] | Rachel, sweet dreams. | 瑞秋,祝你好梦 |
[1:59:53] | Thanks, Mel, for coming. Sorry about your car. | 谢谢你来,梅尔,很抱歉 |
[1:59:56] | – I left it at the zoo. – No problem. | – 我把你的车子丢在动物园了 – 没问题 |
[2:00:06] | Happy birthday, Nicholas. | 生日快乐,尼克 |
[2:00:10] | I’ll call you. I really will. | 我会打电话给你,一定会 |
[2:00:28] | Nicholas, I haven’t a clue what this is all about | 尼可拉斯,我搞不懂这是怎么回事 |
[2:00:31] | but your taste in champagne is excellent, as always. | 不过你对香槟的品味依旧高雅 |
[2:00:35] | It was a great entrance. | 那是很好的入口 |
[2:00:38] | I want you to know… | 安森,我要你知道这一切… |
[2:00:40] | No, please. I’ve never been happier in my whole life. | 别说,我这辈子从没这么快乐 |
[2:00:45] | I thank you. | 我感谢你 |
[2:00:47] | And my wife thanks you. | 我老婆也感谢你 |
[2:00:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[2:00:53] | Thank you, Sam. | 谢谢你,山姆 |
[2:00:57] | – What’s this? – This is… | – 这是什么? – 这个 |
[2:01:02] | the bill. | 是帐单 |
[2:01:05] | – The bill? – Keep the pen. | – 帐单? – 笔留着吧 |
[2:01:09] | Thank you. Both. | 谢谢你们二位 |
[2:01:18] | Wanna split it? | 要不要各付一半? |
[2:01:19] | Oh, God, yes, please. I’ll take you up on that. | 好啊,再好不过了 |
[2:01:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪,这么多! |
[2:01:30] | Thank you, Connie. | 谢谢你,康尼 |
[2:01:36] | What happened to that waitress? What was her name, uh… | 那个女侍,人呢,她叫克莉丝汀娜,对吧? |
[2:01:40] | Christine? | 克莉丝汀娜 |
[2:01:42] | She said something about catching a plane. I saw her hailing a cab. | 她说要去搭飞机 我刚刚看到她在叫车 |
[2:02:06] | Christine? | 克莉丝汀娜 |
[2:02:11] | – I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. – Well, thank you. I… | – 我没机会跟你说再见 – 谢谢你,我… |
[2:02:15] | I never did ask you your name, did I? | 我没问过你的名字,对吧 |
[2:02:18] | No. It’s… Clare. | 没有,我叫克莱儿 |
[2:02:22] | So you’re catching a plane? | 所以,你要去赶飞机 |
[2:02:25] | Yeah, we have a gig starting next week in Australia. | 对,下周在澳洲有另一个案子 |
[2:02:28] | – You gonna shear some more sheep? – Just a walk-on this time. | – 再去对付别的羊牯? – 这次我只是跑龙套 |
[2:02:32] | Well, when you get back, um… | 等你回来 |
[2:02:37] | …maybe we could have some dinner. | 我们一起吃个饭好吗? |
[2:02:41] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你对我一无所知 |
[2:02:43] | No, I don’t. | 没错,所以 |
[2:02:45] | So you tell me. | 你告诉我吧 |
[2:02:47] | – Well… – Where you’re from. | 你想知道什么? 你是那里人? |
[2:02:51] | Oh, um… Originally? Oklahoma. | 原籍吗,奥克拉荷马州 |
[2:02:54] | Colorado? | 科罗拉多州 |
[2:02:59] | I’ve been doing this way too long. | 我干这一行太久了 |
[2:03:04] | You know, uh… | 你知道… |
[2:03:08] | Would you like to have a coffee with me at the airport? | 你想不想到机场跟我喝杯咖啡? |
[2:03:41] | ∮ One pill makes you larger | |
[2:03:45] | ∮ And one pill makes you small | |
[2:03:49] | ∮ And the ones that mother gives you | |
[2:03:54] | ∮ Don’t do anything at all | |
[2:03:58] | ∮ Go ask Alice | |
[2:04:02] | ∮ When she’s ten feet tall | |
[2:04:08] | ∮ And if you go chasing rabbits | |
[2:04:12] | ∮ And you know you’re going to fall | |
[2:04:17] | ∮ Tell ’em a hookah-smoking caterpillar | |
[2:04:22] | ∮ Has given you the call | |
[2:04:26] | ∮ Call Alice | |
[2:04:30] | ∮ When she was just small | |
[2:04:37] | ∮ When the men on the chessboard | |
[2:04:40] | ∮ Get up and tell you where to go | |
[2:04:45] | ∮ And you’ve just had some kind of mushroom | |
[2:04:49] | ∮ And your mind is moving low | |
[2:04:54] | ∮ Go ask Alice | |
[2:04:58] | ∮ I think she’ll know | |
[2:05:03] | ∮ When logic and proportion | |
[2:05:07] | ∮ Have fallen sloppy dead | |
[2:05:12] | ∮ And the White Knight is talking backwards | |
[2:05:16] | ∮ And the Red Queen’s, “Off with her headl” | |
[2:05:21] | ∮ Remember | |
[2:05:24] | ∮ What the dormouse said | |
[2:05:29] | ∮ “Feed your head” | |
[2:05:34] | ∮ “Feed your head” |