时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Show me wax on, wax off. | 现在做上蜡刮蜡的动作 |
[00:13] | Man, I loved the ’80s. | 老天 我真是爱死八十年代了 |
[00:14] | It was the age of E.T. | 那个年代流行的是《外星人》 |
[00:16] | Mr. T., and MTV. | T先生和音乐电视 |
[00:18] | Back then, the world was still small. | 那个时候 这个世界还很小 |
[00:20] | No cell phones or internet or twitter. | 没有手机 没有互联网和推特 |
[00:22] | Your friends lived on your street, | 朋友就住在一条街上 |
[00:24] | and your family were the people at your dinner table. | 家人和你一起坐在餐桌边 |
[00:27] | If you were assuming these smiley people were my family, | 如果你以为这些笑容满面的人是我的家人 |
[00:30] | they’re not. We showed our affection in a different way. | 那你就错了 我们表达爱意的方式很另类 |
[00:38] | This is how I remember the ’80s. | 我记忆中的八十年代就是这样 |
[00:40] | There were no parenting blogs, | 没有育儿博客 |
[00:41] | or peanut allergies; just a whole lotta crazy. | 没有花生过敏 有的就是疯狂 |
[00:45] | Ah, look at that little geek. | 看这个小呆子 |
[00:46] | Yep, that’s me, Adam Goldberg. | 对 这就是我 亚当·金伯格 |
[00:48] | We were the first on our block to get a video camera, | 我们家是街坊里第一个有摄像机的 |
[00:51] | and I used it to record my entire childhood. | 我用它拍下了我的整个童年 |
[00:54] | I’m home! | 我回家了 |
[00:55] | The man parking his pants at the front door, | 这个一进门就脱裤子的人 |
[00:57] | that’s my dad, Murray Goldberg. | 是我老爸 默里·金伯格 |
[00:59] | TV’s mine! | 电视归我了 |
[01:01] | Ever since his last heart attack, | 自从他上次心脏病发后 |
[01:02] | he became determined to exercise, eat better, | 他决心锻炼身体 健康饮食 |
[01:05] | And not yell so much. It wasn’t working. | 不再大声嚷嚷 但是不管用 |
[01:07] | Stop with the camera! | 关掉摄像机 |
[01:09] | My super-friendly sister Erica. | 我那超级友好的大姐爱丽卡 |
[01:11] | She loved to talk to people, just not us. | 可喜欢和人沟通了 除了自家人 |
[01:13] | Adam, what the hell? I’m gonna crimp your face. | 亚当 你搞什么鬼 小心我给你破相 |
[01:16] | Mom! | 老妈 |
[01:17] | Barry Goldberg, textbook middle child, | 巴瑞·金伯格 教科书式的排行中间综合症 |
[01:20] | and classic over-reactor. | 典型的反应夸张 |
[01:22] | You’re a liar, Simon! You are a liar! | 你是个骗子 西蒙 你是个骗子 |
[01:26] | Stop videotaping! | 别再拍了 |
[01:28] | And finally, my overbearing “Smother,” | 最后介绍我的霸道母亲大人 |
[01:31] | Beverly Goldberg. | 贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[01:32] | A homemaker, a ball breaker, | 家庭主妇 铁娘子 |
[01:34] | who found the time to stay fit, | 可以合理安排时间保持身材 |
[01:36] | raise the kids, and drive us all insane. | 养育儿女 同时把孩子们逼疯 |
[01:40] | Yeah, we were the family that yelled and cursed, | 没错 我们一家人会大声嚷嚷会吵架 |
[01:42] | but to this day, we still love each other. | 但到今天 我们依然是相亲相爱的一家人 |
[01:45] | This is my family… | 这就是我的一家人 |
[01:48] | The Goldbergs. | 金伯格一家 |
[01:50] | It was September 3, | 那是9月3日 |
[01:52] | It began as a typical morning in the Goldberg house. | 金伯格一家的早上一如往常 |
[01:55] | You don’t know anything. He’s not too old for me. | 你什么都不懂 他对我来说并不算太老 |
[01:58] | He’s in college, Erica! | 他是大学生 爱丽卡 |
[02:00] | Wrong. He dropped out to start a band. | 错 他退学组乐队去了 |
[02:02] | Don’t you feel stupid now? | 你现在觉得自己很傻吧 |
[02:03] | Mom, they don’t zip. | 妈 拉链拉不上 |
[02:05] | Can you help me with this? | 你能帮个忙吗 |
[02:06] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧你啊 |
[02:09] | Oh, why go shopping when your sister’s jeans fit you so perfectly? | 你姐的牛仔裤这么合身 干嘛要去重新买呢 |
[02:13] | Fit me perfectly? They’re horrible. | “这么合身” 难看死了 |
[02:14] | They’re roomy in the hips and tight in the front. | 屁股松 前面紧 |
[02:16] | I look like Brooke Shields. | 我看起来就像波姬·小丝 |
[02:18] | And she’s beautiful. | 她漂亮极了 |
[02:20] | Look, you need to be grateful, | 听着 你要懂得感恩 |
[02:21] | because one day, I won’t be here to help dress you. | 因为总有一天 我不会再为你穿衣打扮了 |
[02:24] | You keep sayin’ that, but when? | 你一直这么说 我什么时候才能盼到这天 |
[02:26] | As always, my mom began the day | 和平时一样 老妈一天的开始 |
[02:28] | by dressing us, feeding us, | 就是帮我们穿衣 给我们吃饭 |
[02:30] | and ignoring any sense of human boundaries. | 无视所有的人类容忍极限 |
[02:32] | Where’s my baby? | 我的宝贝在哪里 |
[02:35] | Happy birthday. What do you want for breakfast? | 生日快乐 早餐想来点什么 |
[02:38] | – Privacy! – Oh, please. | -来点隐私 -得了 |
[02:41] | Don’t forget to wash your bottom. | 别忘了洗屁屁 |
[02:43] | Barry was in a rare good mood. | 巴瑞难得的好心情 |
[02:44] | He was turning 16, | 他满16岁了 |
[02:46] | a day he’d been waiting for his whole life. | 这一天他已经等了一辈子了 |
[02:49] | It’s jingling. It’s keys. | 叮当响 是钥匙 |
[02:52] | Keys means car, | 钥匙意味着车 |
[02:53] | car means freedom from all you monsters. | 车就意味着可以逃离你们这些妖怪 |
[02:54] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈 |
[02:59] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[03:00] | It’s a locket. | 吊坠项链 |
[03:03] | It’s got my picture inside | 里面放着我的相片 |
[03:04] | so you can always have your mother near your heart. | 这样你可以一直把妈妈挂在心口上 |
[03:09] | Sweetie, you’re just not ready to drive. | 亲爱的 你还没有准备好开车 |
[03:11] | You’re too immature, and quite honestly, | 你太不成熟 而且说实话 |
[03:14] | a little high-Strung. | 你的弦绷得有些紧[容易激动] |
[03:15] | I am not high-Strung! | 我的弦绷得不紧 |
[03:16] | I’m strung just fine, like a tennis racket or a banjo– | 绷得刚刚好 就像网球拍或是班卓琴 |
[03:19] | You know, I think it’s great, | 我觉得这样很好 |
[03:21] | ’cause all the cool guys in my grade, | 我这个年级所有的酷哥 |
[03:22] | – They have mom lockets. – Hey! | -都有老妈的相片吊坠 -喂 |
[03:24] | – All of ’em. – Don’t poke the bear, all right? | -所有的 -别惹我 好吗 |
[03:26] | You don’t wanna wear it, fine. | 你不想戴吗 没关系 |
[03:29] | – I’ll throw it in the trash. – Go ahead. | -我扔进垃圾桶 -去啊 |
[03:31] | – Here I go. – Do it. | -我去啦 -快扔 |
[03:32] | – Go ahead. – Gonna go in the garbage. | -去啊 -扔进垃圾桶 |
[03:36] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[03:38] | You were gonna let me throw this in the trash. | 你居然让我把这个扔进垃圾桶 |
[03:40] | Totally irresponsible. You’re not driving. | 完全不负责任 你甭想开车 |
[03:42] | Oh, god. Dad, please talk some sense into your wife. | 老天 爸 拜托劝你老婆几句吧 |
[03:45] | She saying some pretty controversial things over there. | 她刚才说的话太有争议性了 |
[03:47] | I agree with whatever nonsense your mother just said. | 无论你妈刚才说的什么废话我都赞成 |
[03:50] | Come on, this is not fair. | 拜托 这不公平 |
[03:53] | Who the hell told you life was fair, ya moron? | 谁告诉你人生是公平的 你这个笨蛋 |
[03:56] | Dad’s colorful way of speaking | 老爸丰富多彩的语言 |
[03:57] | may seem a bit harsh; it really wasn’t. | 听起来似乎有些严格 但其实不是的 |
[04:00] | You just had to learn how to speak Murray. | 你得学会理解”默里语” |
[04:02] | It’s 2:00 A.M. | 现在是夜晚两点 |
[04:03] | I thought you were dead. I could kill you. | 我还以为你死了 我恨不得杀了你 |
[04:10] | You broke it. It’s amazing. | 你们弄坏了 真是太好了 |
[04:12] | You little bastards ruin everything. | 你们这些小兔崽子就会弄坏东西 |
[04:19] | For someone so smart, | 以你这么聪明的人来说 |
[04:21] | you sure act like an idiot. | 你平时真是表现得太白痴了 |
[04:26] | All right, stop your pouting. | 好了 别生气撅嘴了 |
[04:28] | I got you something, | 我有礼物给你 |
[04:30] | and I think you’re gonna like it. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[04:37] | Reo Speedwagon? | 快速马车合唱团 |
[04:39] | This is top 40! | 这是排行榜前40名 |
[04:41] | You don’t know me at all. | 你完全不理解我 |
[04:42] | I’m into rap, the poetry of the streets. Come on! | 我爱的是饶舌 街头诗歌 你懂不懂啊 |
[04:45] | No, no, I talked to the guy at Sam Goody. | 不 我问过山姆·古迪音乐连锁店的人了 |
[04:48] | He said it was a hip track. | 他说这盘磁带非常流行 |
[04:49] | Well, did you talk to Sam Goody himself? | 你问过山姆·古迪本人了吗 |
[04:51] | Huh? Did you? No. You talked to a random jag-off | 有吗 没有 你只是随便问了一个 |
[04:55] | who knows nothing about real music. | 对音乐一点也不懂的白痴 |
[04:56] | You weren’t there, okay? | 你不在没发言权好吗 |
[04:58] | The guy had an earring, he had a Jean jacket, | 那家伙戴了耳环 穿着牛仔夹克 |
[05:00] | covered in buttons. Covered! | 衣服上全是纽扣 全是 |
[05:03] | Don’t get your father all worked up. | 别让你爸爸生气 |
[05:05] | I’m already all worked up. | 我已经生气了 |
[05:06] | – Honey… – Calm down, breathe. | -亲爱的 -冷静 呼吸 |
[05:07] | I’m breathin’, I’m breathin’, okay? | 我在呼吸 我在呼吸 |
[05:09] | You’re killing your father. | 你这是想要你老爸的命 |
[05:10] | I hope you’re having a happy birthday. | 我希望你生日快乐 |
[05:14] | Barry had one last visitor, | 巴瑞还有最后一位访客 |
[05:16] | my grandfather, pops, | 我们的外公 老爷子 |
[05:18] | who was 80 years of pure awesome. | 80岁的超酷老人家 |
[05:20] | I hear someone turned 16 and could use a new car. | 我听说某人满了16岁 可以开新车了 |
[05:23] | Holy crap! For me? | 我的妈呀 送我的吗 |
[05:25] | I don’t love you that much. | 我还没有这么爱你 |
[05:26] | This baby’s mine. You get my old one. | 这个宝贝是我的 旧车归你 |
[05:29] | – Yes! – No! | -太棒了 -不行 |
[05:30] | I didn’t get a car when I turned 16. | 我满16岁时就没有车 |
[05:32] | What do you need a car for? | 你需要车做什么 |
[05:34] | With your looks, you can get a ride from any boy in town. | 就你这小脸蛋 想叫哪家小子送你不行啊 |
[05:37] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[05:41] | It was the moment Barry had waited for his whole life. | 这一时刻 巴瑞等了一辈子 |
[05:44] | Those keys meant freedom, and no man could stop him. | 车钥匙意味着自由 没人可以阻止他 |
[05:50] | But my mom could. | 但我妈可以 |
[05:52] | Not gonna happen, Dad. | 这不可能 爸 |
[05:53] | We’ve decided Barry can’t drive. | 我们已经决定了 巴瑞不能开车 |
[05:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:56] | So Barry has a car and no license, | 那么巴瑞有车没驾照 |
[05:58] | and I have a license and no car. That makes no sense. | 我有驾照却没车 这像话吗 |
[06:01] | You know what else makes no sense? | 知道还有什么不像话吗 |
[06:03] | Those Peach wine coolers I found hiding in your closet. | 你藏在衣橱里的桃子清爽酒 |
[06:06] | Yeah, I’m everywhere. | 对 什么也逃不过我的法眼 |
[06:08] | This is the Worst birthday ever. | 这是史上最烂的生日 |
[06:10] | The only one who understands me is flavor Flav. | 唯一懂我的只有风味弗拉福[饶舌歌手] |
[06:17] | Who runs like that? | 这算哪门子跑步姿势 |
[06:18] | Are we havin’ a drag race? | 咱们要办车赛吗 |
[06:20] | What’s with the bird car? | 这辆画了鸟的车是怎么回事 |
[06:21] | My father thinks he’s Burt Reynolds. | 我爸觉得自己是布特·雷诺茨[演员] |
[06:23] | The sexiest man alive? Yes, I do. | 世界上最性感的男人吗 没错 |
[06:26] | Hey, kiddo, pick you up after school? | 孩子 放学后我来接你好吗 |
[06:30] | Um, we’re goin’ to the “Y” to do some water aerobics. | 我们去青年会做些水中有氧运动 |
[06:32] | It’s good for his circulation. | 对他的血液循环有帮助 |
[06:35] | Swimming was just our cover. | 游泳只是借口 |
[06:37] | Pops really took me to the house of waffles | 老爷子其实是带我去华夫饼屋 |
[06:39] | to teach me the finer things in life. | 教育我人生的精妙之处 |
[06:40] | And you can’t just go in and honk ’em. | 你不能一上去就直接捏来捏去 |
[06:43] | It’s all about the cuppage. | 上托很重要 |
[06:45] | Be gentle. Those puppies are sensitive. | 要温柔 咪咪是非常敏感的 |
[06:48] | I just wanna bury my face in ’em. | 我只想把脸埋在里面 |
[06:51] | We all do, but you gotta earn it. | 我们都一样 但你得有这个本事 |
[06:54] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[06:55] | where are we on operation waffle girl? | 你瞧上的是哪个华夫饼女孩 |
[07:03] | Her name was Zoe Mcintosh. | 她叫佐伊·麦肯托什 |
[07:06] | She was the complete package. | 她真是条件无可挑剔的美人 |
[07:08] | Beautiful, older, | 漂亮 比我年长 |
[07:10] | and her dad was our family podiatrist. | 她爸爸是我们家的足科医生 |
[07:13] | Okay, last week, we told her your name. | 好了 上周 你告诉了她你的名字 |
[07:16] | Let’s see if it stuck. | 看看她是否记住了 |
[07:18] | Oh, miss, could you top me off? | 小姐 再加点好吗 |
[07:20] | No, no, pops. Too bossy. Pops, stop. | 不行 老爷子 太专横了 别这样 |
[07:23] | We can’t do this. I’m not ready. | 不能这样做 我没准备好 |
[07:26] | Whassup, girl? | 咋样 美女 |
[07:29] | The check, please. | 麻烦买单 |
[07:31] | You got it, Allen. | 没问题 艾伦 |
[07:33] | Did you hear that? She just called me Allen. | 你听见了吗 她刚刚叫我艾伦 |
[07:35] | That’s not your name. | 你不叫这个名字 |
[07:37] | I’ll change it. I’m Allen now. | 我会改名字 我就叫艾伦了 |
[07:38] | Pops, you’re a genius. | 老爷子 你是个天才 |
[07:40] | Thank you, jedi master. | 谢谢你 绝地大师 |
[07:47] | You’re not making this easy, kid. | 你这是加大我的工作量 孩子 |
[07:49] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:51] | You’re like my own personal Obi Wan Kenobi, | 你就像是我的欧比王肯诺比 |
[07:53] | but instead of the force, you’re teaching me how to get freaky. | 但你教的不是运用原力 而是变得怪异 |
[07:56] | – Who’s elbow cannoli? – Is that Barry? | -谁是欧屁啃糯米 -那是巴瑞吗 |
[07:59] | Barry, what are you doing? | 巴瑞 你在做什么 |
[08:01] | Eating day-Old doughnuts. | 吃隔夜的甜甜圈 |
[08:03] | My friend Terrence, he’s the manager. | 我朋友特伦斯 是值班经理 |
[08:05] | – He leaves ’em out back for me. – Why? | -他把这个为我留在外面 -为什么 |
[08:08] | It’s called eating your feelings, ass bag. | 这叫做化悲愤为食量 小蠢货 |
[08:10] | Mom’s gonna walk me to the bus till I’m 40, all right? | 到我40岁 老妈还会送我上校车 |
[08:13] | Put down the garbage cruller. | 放下垃圾甜甜圈 |
[08:15] | I’m gonna figure out a way to get you that license, | 我会想办法让你拿到驾照 |
[08:18] | and my car. Come on. | 还有我的车 来吧 |
[08:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:23] | As we cruised in Pops’ new ride, we felt like kings. | 我们坐在老爷子的新车里兜风 感觉像皇帝 |
[08:27] | It didn’t matter that my mom said Barry couldn’t drive. | 我妈说巴瑞不能开车一点关系也没有 |
[08:30] | Our grandfather would fix that. | 我们的外公会解决这个问题 |
[08:31] | He was always cooking up a plan in that brilliant mind of his. | 他那颗聪明的脑袋瓜儿里总是会想出办法 |
[08:35] | All right, pops, you said you had a plan. | 好了 老爷子 你说你有计划 |
[08:37] | Whatcha thinkin’? | 有什么想法 |
[08:40] | Pops, you okay? | 老爷子 你还好吗 |
[08:55] | Okay, his mind wasn’t what it used to be, | 好吧 他的脑袋瓜儿没从前好使了 |
[08:57] | but his appetite still was. | 但胃口依然不错 |
[08:59] | So who wants nuggets? | 谁想来点上校鸡块 |
[09:05] | Pops was booked with reckless endangerment, | 老爷子以鲁莽危害罪被逮捕 |
[09:07] | we were all thrown behind bars. | 我们都被扔进了监狱 |
[09:09] | That is, until our mom arrived. | 直到我们的老妈出现 |
[09:11] | Are you proud of yourself, | 你觉得自己很了不起吗 |
[09:12] | locking up an old man and two little boys? | 把一个老人家和两个小男孩关起来 |
[09:15] | God help the poor soul who tried to push us around. | 老天爷可怜下把我们指挥得团团转的人吧 |
[09:18] | That was her job. | 这是她的工作 |
[09:19] | Memorize this face, | 记住这张脸 |
[09:20] | because it is going to haunt your dreams, sir. | 这张脸会在梦中让你不得安宁 警官 |
[09:23] | It is gonna haunt your dreams. | 会在梦中让你不得安宁 |
[09:28] | Are you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[09:29] | No, I’m not okay. Barry took a dump in front of us. | 我不好 巴瑞在我们面前大便 |
[09:32] | I had to go. | 我忍不住了 |
[09:35] | It was bad. | 心理阴影很重 |
[09:41] | I’m telling you, it wasn’t my fault. | 我跟你说了 这不是我的错 |
[09:44] | The next morning, mom lowered the boom, | 第二天早上 老妈实施惩罚措施 |
[09:46] | and took pops’ keys. | 拿走了老爷子的车钥匙 |
[09:48] | I’m not one of your kids, Bev. | 我不是你的孩子 贝弗 |
[09:49] | You can’t boss me around. I do the bossing. | 你不能让我听你的命令 我才是发命令的人 |
[09:53] | Dad, I’m just trying to help you. | 爸 我只是想帮你 |
[09:54] | Your mind is not what it used to be. | 你的脑袋不像以前那样好使了 |
[09:56] | As always, the neighbors came out to watch. | 像往常一样 邻居出来看好戏 |
[09:58] | Oh, hello, Gina. | 你好 吉娜 |
[10:00] | Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer. | 你干脆拍照算了 这样可以欣赏得久一点 |
[10:03] | For the record, Gina, that’s my mom’s best friend. | 顺便说一下 吉娜 是我妈最好的朋友 |
[10:05] | Can I go now? I’ve got a date with Shirley Nagle. | 我可以走了吗 我和雪莉·内格尔有约会 |
[10:08] | She’s got 12 grandkids, | 她有12个孙子 |
[10:10] | so you know she puts out. | 这就意味着她对献身没意见 |
[10:12] | Cut the crap, Albert. Okay? Cut it! | 别废话了 艾伯特 好吗 别说了 |
[10:15] | It’s all life. | 人生就是这样 |
[10:16] | You lose your keys, Barry gets some keys. | 你失去钥匙 巴瑞得到钥匙 |
[10:19] | It’s the circle of driving. | 这是方向盘的循环 |
[10:21] | Looks like I better get on home and take this all in. | 我最好回家 消化下现在这种情况 |
[10:24] | – Can I have the keys? – No. | -可以把钥匙给我吗 -不行 |
[10:26] | You’re out of my will. | 我的遗嘱里没你的份儿 |
[10:28] | You’re out of my will. | 我的遗嘱里没你的份儿 |
[10:29] | That’s right. We’ll see who croaks first. | 没错 走着瞧看谁先翘辫子 |
[10:32] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[10:33] | Does this mean I can drive? | 这是说我能开车了吗 |
[10:34] | – Yes. – No! | -是的 -不行 |
[10:36] | Hon, I said Barry was not ready, and you agreed. | 亲爱的 我之前说巴瑞没准备好 你同意了 |
[10:40] | In my defense, I wasn’t listening. | 容我说一句 我当时根本没听 |
[10:42] | Whenever my dad disagreed with my mom, | 每一次老爸不同意老妈的意见 |
[10:44] | this would happen five minutes later. | 五分钟之后就会出现这一幕 |
[10:46] | Who watches Adam sleep in case his asthma kicks in? | 谁在亚当睡觉时照顾他 以防他哮喘发作 |
[10:49] | Me. | 是我 |
[10:50] | She’d guilt him into submission. | 她让他内疚到投降 |
[10:52] | Who bought the family a new hamster | 谁给家里买了新的仓鼠 |
[10:54] | because you sat on Herbie? Me. | 因为你把小贺比坐死了 是我 |
[10:56] | But not this time. | 但这次没用 |
[10:58] | My dad always had a soft spot for Barry, | 老爸对巴瑞一直有种偏爱 |
[11:00] | so he decided to help the kid. | 他决定帮这个孩子 |
[11:02] | I do all the dirty work that you don’t wanna do. | 坏人全是我做 因为你不想 |
[11:04] | Bevvy, you live for those things. | 贝弗 你生来就是为了做母亲 |
[11:07] | Now that the kids are growing older, | 现在孩子们大些了 |
[11:08] | your whole world is falling apart. | 你的世界开始崩溃了 |
[11:11] | My world is fine, thank you very much. | 我的世界好得很 多谢你了 |
[11:13] | Okay, if you got no problem letting go, | 好吧 如果你愿意放手 |
[11:15] | then I’m gonna take Barry for a driving lesson. | 我就教巴瑞开车 |
[11:20] | You two stuck in the same car together? | 你们爷俩儿待在一辆车里 |
[11:23] | That’ll go well. Good luck not flipping out. | 这真是太棒了 祝你好运 别被气疯了 |
[11:25] | I don’t need luck. I’m gonna teach him good. | 我不需要运气 我会教得很好的 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna parent the out of him. | 我这个做老子的会好好教他 |
[11:31] | Barry, daddy’s gonna teach you how to drive. | 巴瑞 老爸教你开车 |
[11:34] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[11:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:40] | Yeah, that’s right. Barry’s driving. | 太棒了 巴瑞可以开车了 |
[11:43] | Unreal. I raised a moron. | 不敢相信 我养了个白痴 |
[11:47] | My dad was determined to do the impossible. | 我爸决心完成不可能的任务 |
[11:50] | Not yell. | 不嚷嚷 |
[11:51] | Stop screaming, please. | 拜托别大叫了 |
[11:53] | Okay, the brakes. You’re riding the brakes. | 刹车 你这是踩着刹车开车 |
[11:56] | You gotta put your foot on the gas some time. You go so slow. | 你必须得踩下油门 你开得太慢了 |
[12:00] | – Let him pass. – Who? | -让他过去 -谁 |
[12:01] | The guy on the moped. Let him pass. | 骑小摩托的人 让他过去 |
[12:03] | – Let him pass. – Go ahead. Okay. | -让他过去 -过去吧 |
[12:07] | Now, we’re going to make a right. | 现在我们右转 |
[12:09] | Before we get to the right, turn on your signal. | 右转前 打开信号灯 |
[12:14] | Not the wipers. | 不是雨刷 |
[12:15] | It’s just smearing everything around. | 这个弄得脏兮兮的 |
[12:17] | – Oh, my god! – You gotta let me out of this car, man. | -我的天 -你得让我下车 兄弟 |
[12:20] | – I can’t die before I cop a feel. – Shut up, okay? | -我还没摸到咪咪不能死啊 -闭嘴 |
[12:22] | You wanna die, I’ll kill you right now. | 你想死吗 我现在就成全你 |
[12:24] | Hey, both of you. Do not hit the child in the back. | 你们住手 别打后面的小孩子 |
[12:29] | That’s way too advanced. | 你现在开车还没这水平 |
[12:30] | – Too advanced. – Turn off the wipers, | -没这水平 -关掉雨刷 |
[12:32] | – Make a “U,” We’re goin’ home. – Home? No, no. | -调头 我们回家 -回家 才不 |
[12:35] | This is my one chance to get my license, | 这是我拿到驾照的唯一机会 |
[12:37] | and I’m getting it, all right? | 我不会放弃 明白吗 |
[12:38] | You blew it. Stop the car. | 你已经搞砸了 停车 |
[12:43] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[12:46] | Go around. | 过去吧 |
[12:47] | My son’s a moron. Go around. Just go! | 我儿子是个白痴 过去吧 快走 |
[12:51] | He’s a moron. Get out, I’m takin’ the wheel. | 他是个白痴 下车 我来开 |
[12:53] | No, you said it was my turn. Circle of driving. | 不 你说了到我了 方向盘的循环 |
[12:57] | – Open up. – No. | -打开 -不 |
[12:58] | – Open up. – No! | -打开 -不 |
[12:59] | – Open up. – No! | -打开 -不 |
[13:00] | No, no, no, no. | 就不 就不 就不 |
[13:04] | Well, you can’t stay in there forever. | 你不可能永远待在车里 |
[13:08] | Forever, no, but 20 minutes, absolutely. | 永远当然不行 但20分钟 绝对没问题 |
[13:12] | Barry, the cop just said he’s gonna tow the car. | 巴瑞 警察刚说了要拖车 |
[13:15] | – Well, I would, too. – God! | -换我也会这么说 -我的妈呀 |
[13:18] | And then, things went from bad to worse. | 接着 情况变得更糟 |
[13:20] | My mom arrived. | 我的老妈来了 |
[13:24] | Who called her? | 谁打电话给她的 |
[13:26] | I’ll give you a hint. It was me. | 给个提示 正是小弟我 |
[13:28] | Barry, open up. | 巴瑞 开车 |
[13:30] | Get out! Get out now! Get out, get out! | 下车 马上下车 快下车 |
[13:37] | Let me in, let me in. You’re not gonna get punished. | 让我进去 让我进去 不会罚你 |
[13:39] | Come on, we’ll go for pizza. | 快 我们去吃披萨 |
[13:41] | You wanna go for pizza? Ice cream? Let me in! Let me in! | 你想吃披萨 还是冰淇淋 让我进去 |
[13:44] | So this is what happens when you’re in charge, huh? | 你说了算时结果就是这样吗 |
[13:47] | City-Wide traffic jam. | 全市大塞车 |
[13:49] | Whose world is falling apart now? | 现在谁的世界崩溃了 |
[13:51] | – Move the car. – Shut up! | -开车 -闭嘴 |
[13:54] | Albert, these kids adore you. | 艾伯特 这些孩子崇拜你 |
[13:57] | Talk to the boy. | 劝劝这孩子 |
[13:58] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[14:00] | Fight the power, Barry. You can drive. | 反抗权威吧 巴瑞 你可以开车 |
[14:03] | It’s a god-Given right. | 这是天赐的权利 |
[14:04] | In that moment, my dad expected my mom to go nuclear. | 那一刻 我爸以为我妈会引爆核弹 |
[14:08] | But then, she did something even worse. | 结果她做了更可怕的事 |
[14:10] | This is your mess, you clean it up. | 你自己造成的烂摊子 你自己收拾 |
[14:12] | She left him in charge of Barry. | 她让他负责巴瑞的事 |
[14:15] | I regret nothing!! | 我死也不后悔 |
[14:28] | In all the chaos, | 家里一片混乱 |
[14:29] | pops and I were able to sneak out | 老爷子和我趁机溜出去 |
[14:30] | to work on operation waffle girl. | 实施追华夫饼女孩计划 |
[14:33] | Welcome back, boys. What’ll it be? | 欢迎回来 帅哥们 想点什么 |
[14:35] | I don’t know. What do you think, Allen? | 我不知道 你想点什么 艾伦 |
[14:37] | Let’s pull the trigger. Two Monte cristos, | 就这么着 两份蒙特卡洛三明治 |
[14:39] | all the trimmings. | 全要香肠肉 |
[14:41] | – All that fried meat and cheese? – Mom?! | -全是炸肉加芝士吗 -妈 |
[14:44] | – You’re gonna be on the bowl for hours. – Mom, leave now. Go. | -你会几个小时也拉不出来屎 -妈 快走 |
[14:47] | I’ll come back. | 我等下再来 |
[14:50] | I see what’s going on. | 我知道是怎么回事 |
[14:52] | Someone has a crush. | 某人有暗恋的对象啦 |
[14:54] | So adorable. Not gonna happen. | 真可爱 你想都别想 |
[14:57] | – Excuse me? – Here we go. | -你说什么 -又来了 |
[14:58] | Well, I have to draw the line somewhere. | 我必须得定下规矩 |
[15:00] | Erica’s rushing off to college, | 爱丽卡向往大学的一切 |
[15:02] | Barry wants to drive, and now, you want a date? | 巴瑞想开车 现在连你都想约会 |
[15:04] | You still play with toy robots. | 你还在玩玩具机器人呢 |
[15:07] | They’re gobots, and one day, | 那个叫百变雄师 总有一天 |
[15:09] | – They’ll be worth millions. – They weren’t. | -它们会值上百万美元 -我在做梦 |
[15:11] | Baby, you’re not ready for girls. | 宝贝 你还没有准备好谈恋爱 |
[15:14] | You don’t even have pit hair. | 你连腋毛都没有 |
[15:15] | – I have three. – I didn’t. | -我有三根 -还是在做梦 |
[15:17] | Dad, how could you encourage this? | 爸 你怎么能鼓励他这样做 |
[15:19] | ’cause he’s in sixth grade. Loosen your damn grip, Bev. | 他已经上初一了 给他成长空间吧 贝弗 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I’m a man now, a man with needs, | 对 我现在是男人了 有生理需要的男人 |
[15:25] | and I need Zoe and her sweet, delicate boobs, | 我需要佐伊 还有她甜美可口的咪咪 |
[15:27] | And you can’t stop me. | 你不能阻止我 |
[15:37] | You’re out of my will! | 我的遗嘱没你的份儿 |
[15:41] | Whatever that means. | 虽然我不知道这是啥意思 |
[15:44] | This is your fault, you know. | 这全是你的错 |
[15:46] | If I knew that’s why you drove him here, | 如果我知道你开车是带他来这里 |
[15:48] | I never would’ve allowed it. | 我永远不会同意 |
[15:50] | You wanna know why I won’t give up my license, Bev? | 你想知道我为什么不想放弃驾照吗 贝弗 |
[15:53] | You wanna get with Shirley Nagle. Yes, we get it. | 你想泡雪莉·内格尔 我们知道 |
[15:56] | Shirley Nagle. Are you kidding me? | 雪莉·内格尔 开什么玩笑 |
[15:58] | I got that locked down, | 那是板上钉钉的事 |
[15:59] | but if you take away my car, | 但如果你夺走我开车的权利 |
[16:01] | you take away my time with my grandson. | 你就夺走了我和外孙相聚的时光 |
[16:04] | Getting waffles with that little guy, | 和那个小家伙一起吃华夫饼 |
[16:06] | it’s the best part of my week. | 是我一周最幸福的时光 |
[16:09] | Oh, dad. | 爸 |
[16:12] | I didn’t know that. | 我不知道 |
[16:14] | You’ll make it right, Bev. | 你会让一切回归正轨的 贝弗 |
[16:16] | I know you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[16:21] | If my mom realized she had to let go, | 我妈意识到她应该放手了 |
[16:24] | dad decided it was time to get more involved. | 我爸决定是时候拿出当爹的气势了 |
[16:27] | I guess you were right, okay? | 我想你说得对 |
[16:29] | It looks like I’ll never drive. | 看起来我永远别想开车了 |
[16:32] | Any dummy can learn to drive, | 任何笨蛋都能学会开车 |
[16:35] | even a dummy like you. | 哪怕是你这样的笨蛋 |
[16:36] | Come on, dad. | 拜托 老爸 |
[16:38] | You got me an reo speedwagon tape. | 你送我一盒快速马车合唱团的磁带 |
[16:41] | You don’t know anything about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[16:42] | Trust me, I do. | 相信我 我了解 |
[16:44] | I know you go through life feeling all angry, | 我知道你对人生的感觉就是愤怒 |
[16:48] | let down, misunderstood. | 失望 被误解 |
[16:51] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:53] | Wow. That’s… | 哇 这真是 |
[16:55] | Yeah. Do you ever cry into your Pillow? | 对 你曾经捂在枕头里哭吗 |
[16:58] | No, I don’t cry into my pillow. Who cries in their pillow? | 没 我没有捂在枕头里哭 谁会这样啊 |
[17:01] | Not me. I don’t. | 不是我 我没有 |
[17:04] | Here’s what I’m gonna do. | 我会这样做 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna talk to your mom, | 我会找你妈妈谈 |
[17:07] | and tell her that she’s gotta let you get your driver’s license. | 跟她说 她得让你考驾照 |
[17:11] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[17:12] | Thank you, and can you also convince her to get a hobby? | 谢谢 你能劝说她培养个爱好吗 |
[17:15] | Knitting, break dancing, anything besides us. | 编织 霹雳舞 除了我们什么都行 |
[17:18] | Yes, I’m working on it, kid. | 是的 我正在努力 孩子 |
[17:20] | Turns out, our dad did have a good heart after all. | 原来 我爸有颗健康的心[善良的心] |
[17:23] | He just had to open it up once in a while. | 他只是需要偶尔地敞开心扉 |
[17:25] | You know what? I don’t say it a lot, | 知道吗 我没有经常说这话 |
[17:27] | but… | 但是 |
[17:30] | you’re not a total moron all the time. | 你并不是总是个白痴 |
[17:38] | Can I drive? | 我可以开吗 |
[17:40] | No! | 不行 |
[17:45] | Oh, come on. Not reo speedwagon. | 拜托 别放快速马车合唱团的歌 |
[17:48] | Hey, this is good stuff. | 可好听了 |
[17:51] | Okay? I’ve been listening to it. | 知道吗 我一直在听 |
[17:59] | What started out as friendship | 当友谊日益坚定 |
[18:02] | Gettin’ stronger. Come on. | 这感情因而开始 一起来 |
[18:05] | I only wish I have the strength to let it show | 但愿我有能力向你表白 |
[18:10] | Here we go. Join me. | 好啦 一起唱 |
[18:12] | I can’t fight this feeling anymore | 我再也无法克制这份情感 |
[18:17] | I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for | 我已经忘记自己是在抗拒什么 |
[18:23] | Look at you! | 你唱得不错 |
[18:24] | It’s time to bring this ship into the shore | 是时候让船靠岸了 |
[18:28] | And throw away the oars | 把桨抛开 |
[18:31] | Forever | 永永远远 |
[18:36] | ‘Cause I can’t fight this feeling anymore | 我再也无法克制这份情感 |
[18:42] | I’ve forgotten what I started fighting for | 我已经忘记自己是在抗拒什么 |
[18:46] | What are you, uh, doing? | 你在做什么 |
[18:49] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:52] | Those the kids’ baby blankets? | 这是孩子们的婴儿毯吗 |
[18:54] | You got me. | 被你抓到了 |
[18:56] | Sometimes I smell ’em when I feel sad. | 有时候我伤心了就会闻毯子的味道 |
[18:58] | That’s not weird, is it? | 这并不奇怪 对吗 |
[19:00] | Well, a little weird. | 好吧 有点怪 |
[19:06] | Yeah, my world is caving in. | 没错 我的世界正在坍塌 |
[19:09] | I mean, I’ve given those kids everything, | 我的一切都给了孩子们 |
[19:11] | and now that they’re growing up, | 现在他们长大了 |
[19:14] | and don’t need me as much, what do I have? | 不再那么需要我了 我还有什么 |
[19:18] | Me. I’m not goin’ anywhere. | 我 我永远会在你身边 |
[19:24] | All right, let me have a sniff. | 好了 给我闻一下 |
[19:58] | Forget about the diner. They just opened this place. | 别想着小餐厅了 这家是新开的 |
[20:00] | I think you may like it. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
[20:23] | And with that, the circle of driving was finally complete. | 就这样 方向盘的循环终于圆满了 |
[20:46] | I raised a moron. | 我养了个白痴 |
[20:50] | Classic. | 太经典了 |
[21:04] | You’re aggravating me, you little bastard! | 你把我给惹火了 小兔崽子 |
[21:06] | He’s aggravating me, the little bastard. | 他把我给惹火了 小兔崽子 |
[21:08] | The sexiest man alive? Yes, I do. | 世界上最性感的男人吗 没错 |
[21:11] | But I’m drinkin’ tonight. | 我今晚要喝酒 |
[21:13] | Don’t forget to wash your bottom. | 别忘了洗屁屁 |
[21:14] | I don’t believe you. You’re really a jackass. | 我不相信你 你就是个混蛋 |
[21:17] | Stop videotaping! Get out! Mom… | 别再拍了 出去 妈 |
[21:21] | Stop! I swear… | 别拍了 我发誓… |
[21:26] | Good-Bye. | 再见 |