时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | What’re you talking about, Mr. D? | 你在说什么 D先生 |
[00:04] | Back in the 80’s, these were the dads on TV. | 八十年代 电视上的父亲形象是这样的 |
[00:08] | They were loving, nurturing, and, | 他们有爱心 教育孩子有耐心 |
[00:09] | quite often, millionaires. | 而且通常是百万富翁 |
[00:11] | Unfortunately, none of these were my father. | 不幸的是 我父亲没有以上任一优点 |
[00:14] | Now this was my dad, Murray Goldberg, | 这是我的老爸 默里·金伯格 |
[00:17] | A man who lacked both patience and pants. | 既没耐心 也不爱穿长裤 |
[00:19] | Why you gotta be a moron all the time? | 你为什么总是这么白痴 |
[00:21] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[00:22] | How many times I gotta tell ya? | 要我跟你说多少遍 |
[00:23] | Don’t touch the damn thermostat! | 不要碰调温器 |
[00:26] | It’s like 900 degrees in here! | 家里都快热死了 |
[00:27] | You don’t get that ’cause | 你不觉得热 |
[00:28] | you’re in your underpants all the time. | 是因为你总是只穿着内裤 |
[00:30] | The A.C. is for emergency use only. | 空调只能在紧急情况下使用 |
[00:33] | What do you think I’m made of, cold air? | 你觉得我是什么做的 冷空气吗 |
[00:34] | More like hot air. | 只会吹牛皮还差不多 |
[00:35] | Oh, that’s so damn funny. | 真是好笑 |
[00:37] | That’s how I remember my dad– | 这就是我印象中的父亲 |
[00:39] | Pants-less, pissed off, | 不穿长裤 总是暴怒 |
[00:40] | and far from a millionaire. | 离百万富翁有着很远的路 |
[00:41] | Don’t touch the damn thermostat! | 不要碰调温器 |
[00:43] | I mean, really? How many times?! | 说真的 我要说多少次 |
[00:45] | And then there was my mom, Beverly Goldberg. | 这是我的老妈 贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[00:47] | She was always there for us, | 她总是在我们身边 |
[00:49] | even when she probably shouldn’t have been. | 甚至是在不该出现的时候 |
[00:54] | Mom, you gotta stop watching me sleep. | 妈 你不能再看我睡觉了 |
[00:56] | Well, if you’d let me stare at you during the daytime, | 如果你让我在大白天盯着你 |
[00:59] | we wouldn’t have to do this little dance. | 我们就不必有这番争论了 |
[01:00] | I thought I locked the door. | 我不是锁了门吗 |
[01:02] | Oh, please. | 你真是天真 |
[01:03] | Get up. We’re going clothes shopping today! | 快起来 我们今天去买衣服 |
[01:06] | About that… I-I was thinkin’, | 说到这个 我在想 |
[01:09] | Can I pick out my own outfit for the first day of school? | 第一天上学穿的衣服 我可以自己选吗 |
[01:16] | Okay. What size pants do you wear? | 好的 你穿多少号码的裤子 |
[01:18] | 3… Large? | 三 大号 |
[01:22] | See? | 你瞧 |
[01:23] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[01:25] | Mom, it’s the first day of seventh grade. | 妈 这是初二的第一天 |
[01:27] | I wanna look cool. | 我要打扮得很酷 |
[01:28] | Well, who is cooler than your mom? | 谁能酷过你老妈 |
[01:30] | All… The people? | 所有人吗 |
[01:34] | You have terrible morning breath. | 你醒来口气不好 |
[01:36] | Brush your teeth, get dressed, let’s jam. | 快去刷牙 换衣服 我们出发 |
[01:40] | Mom! | 妈 |
[01:42] | And so I went back-to-school shopping with my mom. | 我和老妈一起去买返校穿的衣服 |
[01:45] | I got new clothes and new nightmares | 我在同一天 拥有了新衣服 |
[01:47] | all in one day. | 和新的噩梦 |
[01:48] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[01:49] | I need the next size up in these pants for my little boy. | 我儿子需要大一号的这种裤子 |
[01:53] | These are too tight in the crotchular region. | 大腿根这里太紧了 |
[01:55] | She wasn’t want you’d call great with boundaries. | 对于他人的容忍极限 我妈向来不太在意 |
[01:58] | In the crotchal region! | 大腿根这里 |
[01:59] | I can’t send my son to school like this, | 我儿子不能穿成这样去学校 |
[02:02] | but I like the pants. | 但我喜欢这条裤子 |
[02:03] | While my mom had a hands-on approach, | 我老妈在亲力亲为的时候 |
[02:05] | My dad… Not so much. | 我老爸却想休闲一下 |
[02:07] | Don’t come in here. I’m watching tv. | 别过来 我在看电视 |
[02:09] | Come on. I’m going out. Give me 20 bucks. | 别这样 我要出去 给我二十块 |
[02:11] | – No. – I need it. | -不 -我需要 |
[02:13] | No. | 不 |
[02:14] | – It’s for my rap group. – No! | -我的饶舌小组需要 -不 |
[02:16] | How do you expect big tasty to make it | 如果他的团队不能为他录制样带 |
[02:18] | if his crew can’t cut a demo? | 你叫大甜甜怎么出名 |
[02:20] | Big tasty? | 大甜甜 |
[02:22] | Who is big tasty? | 大甜甜是谁 |
[02:23] | It’s me! It’s my rap name. | 是我 这是我的饶舌艺名 |
[02:26] | Your rap name should be big pain in my ass. | 你的饶舌艺名应该是”我的心头刺” |
[02:28] | Now get out of here. Go play in the street. | 快出去 去街上玩儿 |
[02:30] | – Hey, dad? – What? | -爸 -什么事 |
[02:31] | – Can I have 20 bucks? – No. | -给我二十块好吗 -不 |
[02:33] | – Please? – No! | -拜托啦 -不 |
[02:35] | It’s for girl stuff. | 我要买女生的东西 |
[02:39] | Lately, that’s all my dad could say | 近来 一碰到我姐姐的事 |
[02:41] | when it came to my sister. | 我爸就只能发出这个音 |
[02:42] | Hey, mom. I need a midol. | 妈 我需要止痛药 |
[02:44] | Cramps. | 痛经 |
[02:56] | Girl stuff. | 女生的东西 |
[02:58] | You give Erica 20 bucks just | 就因为爱丽卡说”女生的东西” |
[03:00] | cause she says “Girl stuff”? | 你就给她二十块吗 |
[03:02] | My guy stuff has to be worth something. | 我的”男生的东西”好歹也值几个钱吧 |
[03:04] | It’s not. | 不值 |
[03:04] | This isn’t fair! | 真不公平 |
[03:06] | God, I wish I was a girl! | 老天 我真希望我是个女生 |
[03:08] | Got it. | 拍到了 |
[03:09] | No. No, that was out of context. Erase it. Erase it! | 不 你这是断章取义 删掉 删掉 |
[03:12] | Erase! Erase! Erase that! Erase– | 删掉 删掉 给我删掉 |
[03:15] | Shame on you. | 你也好意思 |
[03:16] | I just sat down. How’d we get shame on me already? | 我刚坐下 怎么就开始不好意思了 |
[03:19] | Barry’s right. | 巴瑞说得对 |
[03:20] | Ever since Erica grew… boobs… | 自从爱丽卡开始 发育胸部后 |
[03:23] | you haven’t known how to deal with her. | 你根本不知道如何处理她的问题 |
[03:24] | I mean, you don’t even yell at her anymore! | 你甚至都不再吼她了 |
[03:27] | Stop it. I yell at her all the time. | 少来了 我总是在吼她 |
[03:29] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[03:30] | When was the last time you called her a moron? | 你最后一次叫她白痴是什么时候 |
[03:32] | She knows I think she’s a moron. I don’t have to say it. | 她知道我觉得她是白痴 我不用说出来 |
[03:35] | Yes, you do. | 你需要说出来 |
[03:36] | She doesn’t know unless you tell her. | 你不告诉她 她就不会知道 |
[03:38] | Well, can’t I… | 我对 |
[03:39] | Just ignore the other kids more? | 另外两个孩子更无视不就行了吗 |
[03:42] | You are going to have a daddy-daughter day with Erica, | 你要和爱丽卡过一天”父女日” |
[03:44] | like you used to do when she was little. | 就像她小时候那样 |
[03:45] | A whole day?! | 一整天吗 |
[03:47] | I don’t even like spending a day with myself. | 我甚至都不喜欢自己一个人待一天 |
[03:50] | It’s why I nap. | 所以我才打盹 |
[03:51] | You’re doing it, Murray, | 你得去 默里 |
[03:52] | and you’re gonna smile and have fun, damn it. | 而且你还得给我笑 给我开心 |
[03:54] | Fine. I’ll do your daddy-daughter thing. | 好吧 我照你说的过”父女日” |
[03:58] | But just know you’re overreacting. | 但你得知道你自己反应过度了 |
[04:00] | I’m quite comfortable with the girl. | 我和女儿在一起很自在 |
[04:05] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢你 妈 |
[04:07] | That was sitting in with the food? | 那个和食物放在一起吗 |
[04:08] | The whole time. | 一直如此 |
[04:10] | Throw all the food out. | 把全部食物扔掉 |
[04:12] | All of it! | 全部扔掉 |
[04:27] | It was September 8th, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的9月8日 |
[04:29] | School hadn’t started yet, | 学校还没有开学 |
[04:30] | but any chance of me being cool was gone. | 但我变酷的机会已经远远离去了 |
[04:32] | Knock knock, kiddo. | 咚咚咚 孩子 |
[04:34] | I’m not coming out. Mom took me school shopping. | 我不出来 妈带我去买了开学穿的衣服 |
[04:37] | It’s bad, pops. Really bad. | 太惨了 老爷子 真的好惨 |
[04:39] | Oh, stop. I’m sure you look fine. | 别这样 我想你看起来很帅 |
[04:46] | Holy. | 你妈… |
[04:47] | I know! | 就是啊 |
[04:49] | Who puts a train on a sweater? | 谁会在运动衫上印火车图案 |
[04:51] | It doesn’t make sense. | 根本没道理嘛 |
[04:52] | I don’t even like trains. | 我根本不喜欢火车 |
[04:54] | The sweater says you do. | 这件运动衫说你喜欢 |
[04:55] | Well, the sweater’s a lie! | 那这件运动衫就在说谎 |
[04:57] | Okay, calm down. | 好啦 冷静 |
[04:58] | You just need to look on the bright side. | 你得看到好的一面 |
[05:00] | There is no bright side. | 根本没有好的一面 |
[05:02] | It comes with a hat. | 还有一顶配套的帽子 |
[05:04] | It comes with a hat! | 还有一顶配套的帽子 |
[05:05] | O-okay. We gotta hit the mall, and fast. | 好吧 我们得去商场 而且得快 |
[05:09] | You’ll take me shopping? | 你要带我去买衣服吗 |
[05:10] | Absolutely. Okay, off we go. | 当然了 好的 快走 |
[05:14] | What about mom? She loves this crap. | 妈妈怎么办 她喜欢这套破衣服 |
[05:16] | Don’t worry. I’ll handle your mom. | 别担心 你老妈的事交给我处理 |
[05:22] | Doesn’t he look precious? | 他是不是好可爱 |
[05:23] | He sure does! | 那是当然了 |
[05:25] | It’s a train! | 上面有火车 |
[05:28] | I’ll handle her later. | 我晚点再处理你老妈的事 |
[05:32] | While pops was saving me | 老爷子拯救我于 |
[05:34] | from the tradition with my mom, | 老妈买衣传统的水深火热之中时 |
[05:35] | My dad was doing his best | 我爸正尽最大努力 |
[05:37] | to revive his tradition with Erica. | 重温他与爱丽卡的父女传统 |
[05:40] | You want a churro? | 要吃油条吗 |
[05:41] | I’m good. | 不用 |
[05:42] | – Ice cream? – Nope. | -冰淇淋 -不用 |
[05:44] | Cotton candy? | 棉花糖 |
[05:45] | I’m really not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[05:49] | Nachos. | 玉米片 |
[05:51] | Am I here as some kind of punishment? | 我是因为做错事在这里受罚吗 |
[05:53] | No! No, no, no. We’re havin’ fun. | 当然不是的 我们是来玩的 |
[05:56] | Hangin’. Talkin’. Makin’ memories. | 父女在一起 聊天 制造美好的回忆 |
[06:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:04] | But after an hour, the only memory they made | 一小时后 他们唯一制造的回忆 |
[06:06] | was my dad getting rough with the claw machine. | 就是我爸对娃娃机很粗暴 |
[06:08] | Come on. Come to p– | 快点 到爸爸这里… |
[06:10] | What?! | 搞什么 |
[06:12] | That unicorn is rigged. | 那个独角兽作弊了 |
[06:13] | I’m telling you, it’s rigged. | 我告诉你 它作弊了 |
[06:14] | Dad, take it easy. It’s just a stuffed animal. | 爸 放轻松 这只是一个毛绒玩具 |
[06:17] | No, no, no. You love unicorns. | 不行 你喜欢独角兽 |
[06:19] | Daddy’s gonna win one for his little peanut. | 老爸要为他的小宝贝赢一个 |
[06:22] | Come on. Let’s do it again. Here we go. | 好了 再来一次 开始 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:26] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[06:32] | Let’s get somethin’ to eat. | 我们去吃东西吧 |
[06:34] | Okay, kiddo. Camera is rolling. | 好了 孩子 开拍了 |
[06:37] | Strut your stuff. | 大显身手吧 |
[06:39] | Pops, get a close-up of my Z. Cavaricci’s. | 老爷子 给我的卡瓦里奇牌牛仔裤来个特写 |
[06:42] | I wanna remember this outfit for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子都不想忘记这身衣裳 |
[06:44] | Unfortunately, I still do. | 不幸的是 我真的没忘 |
[06:47] | What’s this? What’s happening on your body? | 这是什么 你身上穿的是什么 |
[06:50] | Good news, Bev! | 好消息 贝弗 |
[06:52] | I took the kid shopping. | 我带这孩子去买衣服了 |
[06:54] | Oh, dad, I already bought him clothes. | 爸 我已经给他买了衣服了 |
[06:56] | Honey, this is the seventh grade we’re talking about… | 亲爱的 他要上初二了 |
[06:59] | The big leagues. | 飞跃的一步 |
[07:00] | And we need to go for something less adorable | 我们追求的效果是要少点可爱 |
[07:03] | and more dangerous. | 多些危险 |
[07:05] | Trains are plenty dangerous. | 火车就很危险 |
[07:08] | Do you remember Marge grossman’s son Trace? | 你们还记得玛吉·格罗斯曼的儿子崔斯吗 |
[07:10] | He got his foot stuck in the track. | 他的脚卡在了轨道上 |
[07:12] | Train came by, cut it right off. | 火车过来 直接轧断了 |
[07:14] | If you could get me a sweater of that then I’d wear it. | 如果运动衫上印这个图案 我肯定穿 |
[07:17] | Come on, Bev. Let’s not make a thing out of this, okay? | 别这样 贝弗 别小题大做了 好吗 |
[07:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:27] | If this is what makes you happy, then… | 如果你穿这身衣服高兴 那么 |
[07:30] | I’m happy. | 我就高兴 |
[07:31] | Yeah, I’m happy. Check out this sweet day-glo. | 我很高兴 看这身荧光漆 |
[07:34] | It glows in the day. | 在白天也会闪闪发光 |
[07:38] | Science. | 科学真奇妙 |
[07:39] | See, kid? I told ya she’d come around. | 你瞧 孩子 我就说了她会改变心意的 |
[07:42] | But Beverly Goldberg does not come around. | 但是贝弗莉·金伯格是不会改变心意的 |
[07:45] | I was so blinded by the bright neon, | 我被鲜艳的荧光闪瞎了眼 |
[07:47] | I couldn’t see the fire in my mom’s eyes. | 没有看到我妈眼中的熊熊烈火 |
[07:53] | It was hour two of the worst daddy-daughter day in history, | 史上最差劲的”父女日”进入第二个小时 |
[07:55] | but my old man wasn’t ready to give up yet. | 但我的老爸还没有准备放弃 |
[07:58] | Dad, how much longer are we gonna do this? | 爸 我们还要待多久 |
[08:00] | I mean, we already played pinball and air hockey. | 我们已经玩了弹珠游戏 桌上冰球 |
[08:03] | And I got you a slap bracelet. | 我给你买了啪啪圈手镯 |
[08:06] | And I’ll cherish it. | 我会珍藏的 |
[08:07] | But I told Lainey that I would call her, | 但我跟兰妮说了我会打电话 |
[08:09] | – And it’s been– – Ah. Ohh. | -现在已经… -好了 |
[08:11] | I see. I see. | 我知道了 我知道了 |
[08:13] | You’re afraid that some of the cool kids from school | 你害怕学校里的酷孩子 |
[08:16] | are gonna see ya hanging out with your old man. | 看见你和你的老爸一起玩 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[08:19] | Okay, uh, don’t take this the wrong way, | 好吧 你别误会 |
[08:21] | But no one with a hint of cool | 不过哪怕只是跟酷沾上边的学生 |
[08:23] | would ever set foot on… Oh, my god! | 也永远不会踏足这里 我的天 |
[08:31] | That’s right, they’d stumbled upon Barry’s secret world– | 没错 他们发现了巴瑞的秘密世界 |
[08:34] | A world he wanted no one to know about. | 他不想被别人发现的世界 |
[08:38] | Barry? | 巴瑞 |
[08:39] | Dad! | 爸 |
[08:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这情形看起来像什么 |
[08:44] | Then you know it’s hilarious, right? | 那么你知道看起来很搞笑 对吗 |
[08:45] | You shut your face! | 给我闭嘴 |
[08:48] | So now you know. | 现在你们知道了 |
[08:50] | This is where I go on the weekend. | 我周末会来这里 |
[08:51] | What happened to your rap club? | 你的饶舌俱乐部呢 |
[08:53] | It was just my cover. | 那只是我的掩护 |
[08:54] | Okay, you know, you’re supposed to cover something embarrassing | 你应该知道 你要用不太丢人的事 |
[08:57] | with something less embarrassing, right? | 来掩护太丢人的事吧 |
[08:59] | Your face is embarrassing! | 你长这模样才丢人 |
[09:02] | I’ve been coming here the past two months. | 过去两个月我一直来这里 |
[09:04] | Skating helps me blow off steam, you know? | 溜冰可以帮助我发泄心中的怨气 |
[09:08] | Roll it out. | 开溜 |
[09:09] | Roll it out? | 开溜 |
[09:10] | Go ahead. Go ahead. Keep laughin’. | 来吧来吧 要笑尽管笑 |
[09:13] | It doesn’t bother me. | 我不会介意 |
[09:14] | That’s the great thing about this place. I get respect. | 这个地方就是这点好 我会获得尊重 |
[09:17] | Yes, from a 9-year-old who just high fived you. | 对 刚跟你击掌的9岁小屁孩尊重你 |
[09:20] | He’s almost 11! | 他快11岁了 |
[09:24] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:25] | Just roll it out, Barry. | 开溜吧 巴瑞 |
[09:27] | Just roll it out. | 开溜吧 |
[09:29] | Roll it out. | 开溜吧 |
[09:30] | Roll it out! | 开溜吧 |
[09:32] | Your brother’s wearing a fanny pack. | 你弟弟戴着腰包 |
[09:34] | Oh, you know what? I will take you up on those nachos now. | 知道吗 我现在想吃玉米片了 |
[09:36] | You got it, girl. Let’s go. | 没问题 小姑娘 我们走 |
[09:38] | Finally, my dad had found a way to connect with Erica… | 终于 老爸找到了与爱丽卡沟通的办法 |
[09:41] | By mocking one of his other children. | 那就是取笑自己其他的亲骨肉 |
[09:43] | What about, uh, Lainey? | 兰妮怎么办 |
[09:44] | I thought you had to call her back. | 你不是要给她打电话吗 |
[09:46] | Eh, it’s fine. She’s kind of annoying me right now anyway. | 没事 反正她现在挺让我心烦的 |
[09:50] | You wanna talk about it or something? | 你想聊聊这件事吗 |
[09:52] | Nah. It’s girl stuff. | 不 这是女生的事 |
[09:54] | All right. Why not? | 好吧 为什么不聊聊呢 |
[09:57] | Talk to me. I’m all ears. | 跟我说说 我听着 |
[09:59] | No. | 不 |
[10:01] | You’ll just freak out. | 你会大惊小怪的 |
[10:02] | Me? Murray Goldberg? | 我 默里·金伯格大惊小怪 |
[10:05] | No. Come on. | 不会 说吧 |
[10:06] | Let’s go. | 开始 |
[10:07] | No judgment. I promise. | 我不会评论 我发誓 |
[10:10] | No judgey-ness. | 不会指责 |
[10:11] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:12] | No judgey-ness! Let’s go. | 绝对不指责 说吧 |
[10:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Me and Lainey are kind of in a fight. | 我和兰妮在吵架 |
[10:18] | What’d she do? Uh, copy your homework? | 她做了什么 抄你的作业 |
[10:21] | Smile at a boy you like? | 冲你喜欢的男生微笑 |
[10:22] | She got loaded on peach schnapps | 她喝多了桃味杜松子酒 |
[10:24] | and talked all kinds of crap about me. | 然后就大肆说我的坏话 |
[10:26] | My dad thought he was ready to handle the girl stuff… | 我爸以为他准备好了应对女生的事 |
[10:29] | but he wasn’t. | 但他没有 |
[10:30] | Well, it turns out that his van is actually his home, right? | 结果他的货车就是他的家 |
[10:34] | and his real name isn’t Ron Bon Jovi. | 他的真名不叫邦乔飞 |
[10:36] | And he’s not a roadie. He had a keg in his van. | 他也不是乐队管理员 他的货车里有个啤酒桶 |
[10:39] | Thank god I met the nicest guy, | 谢天谢地我碰到了最棒的人 |
[10:41] | and he was selling these t-shirts that he makes himself. | 他出售自己做的T恤 |
[10:44] | And he has all these dolphin tattoos | 他有海豚纹身 |
[10:45] | because he really wants to be a marine biologist. | 因为他想做海洋生物学家 |
[10:47] | He was so built. | 他身材真是太好了 |
[10:49] | And so we kinda took a little trip down to the ocean, | 我们去了海边 |
[10:52] | and, uh, and he was rubbing suntan lotion all over me, | 他给我全身擦上了防晒霜 |
[10:55] | but it was kinda weird because… | 但是有些怪异 因为 |
[10:56] | Well, it was nighttime. | 那时候是晚上 |
[10:58] | My dad wasn’t the only one in a new level of hell. | 我爸不是唯一置身于十八层地狱的人 |
[11:01] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[11:02] | She shrunk my clothes! | 她把我的衣服弄缩水了 |
[11:05] | Let’s not panic, kiddo. It’s really not that bad. | 别慌 孩子 看起来没那么难看 |
[11:08] | Look at me! You can see every little curve. | 看我 身体曲线一览无遗 |
[11:10] | I know mom shrunk ’em on purpose. | 我知道妈妈是故意弄缩水的 |
[11:12] | Come on. She’d never do that. | 得了 她不会这样做的 |
[11:14] | Oh, yes, she would. You just don’t know her. | 她会的 你只是不了解她 |
[11:17] | I’m her father. | 我是她爸 |
[11:19] | Pops, I’m telling you, | 老爷子 我告诉你 |
[11:20] | that woman’s an evil genius. | 那个女人心肠恶毒脑袋瓜却很好使 |
[11:22] | Dinner’s ready! | 晚餐好了 |
[11:23] | I made your favorite– shrimp parm. | 我做了你最爱吃的 芝士虾卷 |
[11:26] | Oh, you made my favorite? | 你做了我最爱吃的吗 |
[11:27] | Well, it doesn’t make up for this. | 那也不能补偿这个 |
[11:29] | My goodness! | 我的天 |
[11:31] | What happened to your cool clothes? | 你的帅气衣服怎么啦 |
[11:33] | You happened. | 你心知肚明 |
[11:36] | You happened. | 你心知肚明 |
[11:38] | They must’ve shrunk when I washed ’em. | 肯定是洗的时候缩水了 |
[11:40] | It was an accident. | 这是意外 |
[11:42] | When it comes to you and the laundry, | 你洗衣服 |
[11:43] | there are no accidents. | 绝对无意外 |
[11:44] | I always wash new clothes. | 我总是会把新衣服洗一洗 |
[11:46] | You don’t know who tried them on before you. | 你不知道除了你 还有谁试过 |
[11:48] | Could’ve been a drifter. | 有可能是流浪汉 |
[11:49] | What kind of drifter shops at the Willow Grove Mall? | 什么样的流浪汉会去威洛格罗夫商场购物 |
[11:52] | Well, what kind of drifter needs to | 什么样的流浪汉 |
[11:53] | buy new clothes when he already has perfectly good ones? | 明明有了完美的衣服 却还要去买新的 |
[11:55] | A drifter with a mom who drove him to drifting! | 有一个逼他去流浪的老妈的流浪汉 |
[11:58] | The open road was his only way out! | 他唯一的出路就是在外漂泊 |
[12:00] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[12:02] | I’ll tell you what’s happening. | 我告诉你出什么事了 |
[12:03] | You’re gonna wear the clothes I bought you. | 你要穿我给你买的衣服 |
[12:06] | They’re perfectly fine. | 这些衣服漂亮极了 |
[12:07] | Holy god! You did shrink ’em on purpose! | 我的天 你的确是故意弄缩水的 |
[12:11] | Okay, there are some ugly accusations | 好啦 现在这房子里 |
[12:14] | flying around this house right now. | 莫须有的指控满天飞 |
[12:17] | Okay, now that that’s been resolved, | 好的 既然问题解决了 |
[12:19] | I think we all need to take a deep breath | 我觉得我们应该都深呼吸一口气 |
[12:22] | and put on our adorable train sweater. | 穿上可爱的火车运动衫 |
[12:25] | I’ll never wear your train! Ever! | 我永远不会穿你的火车运动衫 永远不会 |
[12:28] | Oh, these are chaffing me, | 这套衣服擦得身上好痒 |
[12:29] | But I like it! | 但我喜欢 |
[12:32] | Bevy, I spent a fortune on those clothes. | 贝弗 这套衣服可贵了 |
[12:35] | And that store was crazy. | 那家商店也够疯狂的 |
[12:37] | There was a boy with earrings in his nipples. | 有一个男生将耳环戴在乳头上 |
[12:39] | I told you not to mix in! | 我跟你说过不要插手 |
[12:41] | But Adam wants to look stylish. | 但亚当想看起来潮一些 |
[12:44] | Oh, I know style. I am style. | 我懂潮流 我就是潮流 |
[12:48] | They’re just clothes. Who cares? | 只是一套衣服 谁在乎呢 |
[12:50] | I care. | 我在乎 |
[12:52] | Back-to-school shopping was | 返校前买新衣 |
[12:53] | one of the last traditions Adam and I had together. | 是我和亚当最后仅剩的传统了 |
[12:56] | But now I guess that’s gone, too. | 现在我想连仅剩的也没有了 |
[12:58] | While my mom’s plan to bond with me had blown up, | 老妈想和我亲近的计划告吹的同时 |
[13:01] | my dad’s plan to bond with Erica | 老爸想与爱丽卡亲近的计划 |
[13:03] | was about to make his head explode. | 几乎令他头壳爆掉 |
[13:04] | I mean, if you ask me, the cop was overreacting. | 要我说 那个警察反应太夸张了 |
[13:07] | Like, it was obviously a flare gun. | 那个很明显是信号枪 |
[13:09] | So we take off running, | 于是我们开始跑 |
[13:10] | and I lose my shoe climbing over a fence. | 我在爬过栅栏时鞋子掉了 |
[13:12] | There weren’t any cabs, | 当时没有出租车 |
[13:13] | but luckily this motor home pulls up. | 幸运的是 有辆房车停了下来 |
[13:15] | Really nice. | 真是不错 |
[13:17] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[13:20] | Let’s just go back to silence, | 我们回归沉默吧 |
[13:21] | Beautiful daddy-daughter silence. | 美好的父女沉默时光 |
[13:23] | No more stories! | 别再讲了 |
[13:25] | Why are you freaking out? | 你为什么要大惊小怪 |
[13:27] | I mean, it was all Lainey’s fault. | 这全是兰妮的错 |
[13:28] | Oh, how is that? | 是这样吗 |
[13:30] | Every decision you made in that story was a terrible one. | 这件事中 你做的每个决定都很可怕 |
[13:33] | You said no judgey-ness. | 你说了不会指责的 |
[13:34] | I’m telling you, your friend Lainey Lewis– | 我跟你说 你的朋友兰妮·路易斯 |
[13:36] | She is big trouble. | 她是个麻烦精 |
[13:38] | Big trouble! You’re never to see her again. | 麻烦精 不准你再见她 |
[13:40] | She’s my best friend! | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[13:41] | She is banned! | 禁止和她交友 |
[13:43] | Banned for life! | 终生禁止 |
[13:44] | – Oh, really? – No more talking. | -少来了 -别再说话 |
[13:46] | We’re gonna roll it out! Come on! | 我们溜起来 快来 |
[13:48] | I knew you couldn’t handle it! | 我就知道你接受不了 |
[13:49] | – Roll it out! – I knew. | -开溜吧 -我就知道 |
[13:51] | Uh, you know what? No. I am not 10 years old anymore. | 知道吗 我不再是10岁的小孩子了 |
[13:54] | I don’t like roller-skating | 我不喜欢溜冰 |
[13:55] | or unicorns or slap bracelets. | 也不喜欢独角兽和啪啪圈手镯 |
[13:58] | Don’t you take off the slap bracelet. | 不准取掉啪啪圈手镯 |
[14:00] | That represents friendship. | 这个是友谊的象征 |
[14:03] | No, no, don’t skate away from me! | 不 不准一个人溜走 |
[14:05] | Erica! | 爱丽卡 |
[14:07] | All right. I’m mergin’ here. | 好了 我要过去 |
[14:10] | I’m mergin’. Do you see the sign for merge? | 我要过去 你们看到过去的手势了吗 |
[14:13] | Yield! Yield! | 让开 让开 |
[14:16] | Let me in! Let me in! | 让我过去 让我过去 |
[14:17] | Let me– | 让我… |
[14:23] | Daddy-daughter day was officially a disaster. | “父女日”彻底成了一场灾难 |
[14:26] | Not only had Erica bailed, but my dad’s ankle was swollen, | 爱丽卡中途退出不说 我爸的脚踝也肿了 |
[14:29] | and no one could get him off the rink. | 没人能把他弄出溜冰场 |
[14:31] | Barry, I got your message. Where’s your father? | 巴瑞 我收到口信了 你爸爸呢 |
[14:33] | The rink. | 溜冰场里 |
[14:34] | Can you please get him out of here? He’s embarrassing me. | 拜托你把他带走 他让我很没面子 |
[14:37] | Is that my fanny pack? | 那是我的腰包吗 |
[14:39] | Just go! | 快去 |
[14:44] | The merge! What the… The merge! | 我要过去 搞什么 我要过去 |
[14:47] | Murray. Murray! | 默里 默里 |
[14:48] | – The merge! – Murray! | -我要过去 -默里 |
[14:50] | Oh, my god, look at your ankle! It’s all swollen and ballooning. | 我的天 你的脚踝 又肿又肥 |
[14:53] | What are you talking about? It’s the other ankle. | 你说什么呢 伤的是另一个脚踝 |
[14:56] | Ballooning? | 肥 |
[14:57] | What are you even doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[14:59] | This was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[15:00] | You said take Erica out, so I brought her here. | 你说带爱丽卡出去 所以我带她来这里 |
[15:03] | You brought your moody teenage daughter | 你带喜怒无常的青春期女儿 |
[15:06] | to a roller skating rink? | 来溜冰场吗 |
[15:08] | Mistakes were made. | 错误已经犯了 |
[15:10] | Uh… Some by me. | 有些错在我 |
[15:13] | I don’t know what’s going on with my little peanut. | 我不知道我的小宝贝怎么了 |
[15:16] | The kid doesn’t even like unicorns anymore. | 那孩子连独角兽都不喜欢了 |
[15:18] | She’s growing up, Murray. | 她长大了 默里 |
[15:22] | They all are. | 孩子们都长大了 |
[15:35] | I’d go with the brown paper bag. | 是我就用棕色纸袋 |
[15:38] | But Adam loves kermie. | 但亚当喜欢米黄 |
[15:41] | You know what? Your call. | 知道吗 你决定好了 |
[15:43] | I’m not gonna mix in. | 我不插手 |
[15:44] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[15:47] | And, uh, you were right about the clothes. | 而且 衣服的事你也对 |
[15:49] | Adam is old enough to pick his own clothes. | 亚当已经长大了 可以自己选衣服了 |
[15:53] | But it’s all just going by so fast. | 但这一切发生得太快了 |
[15:56] | And… | 而且 |
[15:58] | It’s hard because every year he gets older, | 我心里难受 因为他每大一岁 |
[16:01] | and I feel like I’m just… | 我觉得我都要 |
[16:05] | Having to say good-bye to a little boy | 不得不对那个我刚了解的小宝贝 |
[16:07] | I was just gettin’ to know. | 说再见 |
[16:09] | I went through the same thing with you. | 同样的事情也发生在你我身上 |
[16:13] | But you know what made | 但你知道什么令我 |
[16:14] | saying good-bye to my little girl easier? | 对我的小宝贝说再见不那么伤心吗 |
[16:18] | I got to see the woman she became. | 我可以看到她长大成人的模样 |
[16:26] | Adam, get your ass downstairs! We’re going to the mall! | 亚当 麻利点下来 我们去商场 |
[16:31] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[16:36] | Oh, no! They’re closed. | 不好 关门了 |
[16:39] | Nothing’s closed until I say it is. | 我说关门了才能关 |
[16:42] | Hey! What are you doing? We’re closing. | 你在做什么 我们已经打烊了 |
[16:44] | My beautiful boy needs a pair of acid-washed jeans, | 我帅气的儿子需要一条酸洗掉色牛仔裤 |
[16:47] | And he needs them right now. | 现在就要 |
[16:48] | Can’t help you. Sorry. | 无能为力 抱歉 |
[16:51] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[16:52] | You don’t know from sorry. | 你不知道抱歉有什么后果 |
[16:55] | If you don’t let us in, people will hear about it. | 如果你不让我们进去 人们会知道这件事 |
[16:58] | Your co-workers, your manager. | 你的同事 你的经理 |
[16:59] | I will call the C.E.O. of Jeans Express himself, | 我会打电话给牛仔快递的总裁 |
[17:02] | and I will have him | 我会让他 |
[17:03] | dragged out of his important meeting about jeans | 不得不中途退出关于牛仔裤的重要会议 |
[17:06] | to let him know that he has an employee | 让他知道他有个员工 |
[17:08] | so spiteful, so petty, so cruel | 如此的恶毒小气残忍 |
[17:11] | that she wouldn’t let a yummy boy | 她居然不让一个可爱的小男孩 |
[17:12] | shop for his first day of school. | 买上学第一天穿的衣服 |
[17:14] | So I’m gonna ask you one more time, | 所以我再问你一次 |
[17:16] | and I want you to think about your answer very carefully. | 我希望你好好想想再回答 |
[17:21] | Can we please come in? | 我们可以进去吗 |
[17:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:31] | Also, I have a coupon. It expired a year ago. | 另外 我有一张优惠券 一年前就过期了 |
[17:34] | You will honor it. | 你会收下的 |
[17:40] | That’s it, peanut! You’re doing great! | 就是这样 小宝贝 你溜得太好了 |
[17:43] | You’re doing it all by yourself! | 你可以自己溜了 |
[17:49] | Yeah, I remember that day. | 我记得那天 |
[17:54] | I look ridiculous. | 我看起来真好笑 |
[17:56] | You look adorable. | 你很可爱 |
[17:58] | You do. | 真的 |
[18:01] | So today was, uh, kind of a disaster, huh? | 今天算是 一场灾难对吗 |
[18:05] | A little, but… | 算是吧 但是 |
[18:08] | It was fun busting on Barry. | 抓到巴瑞真是太好玩了 |
[18:11] | It was. | 是的 |
[18:12] | – Oh, my god. – It really was. | -我的天 -的确 |
[18:14] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[18:16] | I may not understand… | 也许我无法理解 |
[18:18] | Uh… You know, all this. | 你的变化 |
[18:20] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[18:22] | But that doesn’t mean I’m not here for you. | 但这并不意味着我不会在你身边支持你 |
[18:26] | Obviously, go to your mother first. | 显然 有事先找你妈妈 |
[18:29] | But if she’s not around, | 但如果她不在 |
[18:32] | I’m here for you. | 还有我 |
[18:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:42] | Night, dad. | 晚安 爸 |
[18:43] | Good night, peanut, | 晚安 小宝贝 |
[18:59] | Come and get ’em! Lunches for my honeybunches! | 快过来拿 宝贝们的午餐准备好了 |
[19:04] | Hey, don’t wait up. I’m studying at Lainey’s tonight. | 别等我了 今晚我在兰妮家学习 |
[19:06] | Studying for what? Today’s the first day of school. | 学习什么 今天是上学第一天 |
[19:09] | Don’t be a moron! Get your ass home! | 别像个白痴一样 给我回家 |
[19:13] | And just like that, | 就是这样 |
[19:14] | my dad was back to talking to Erica. | 我爸又开始和爱丽卡交流了 |
[19:17] | Look at us! We’re identical twins. | 看我们 像双胞胎一样 |
[19:20] | So… How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[19:24] | Dangerous. | 危险分子 |
[19:33] | We may have outgrown our old back-to-school traditions, | 旧的返校传统 对我们来说已经显得幼稚了 |
[19:36] | but thanks to Barry, we started a new one. | 但多亏了巴瑞 我们有了新的传统 |
[20:13] | Look how much fun mommy’s having. | 看妈咪玩得多开心 |
[20:21] | It’s a work in progress, but here it goes. | 这只是半成品 听好了 |
[20:30] | My name is Barry, but they call me Big Tasty | 我的名字叫巴瑞 人称大甜甜 |
[20:33] | I’m the number one rapper in the U.S.-Asty | 我是美帝饶舌第一 |
[20:36] | My rhymes are fresh, my flow is hasty | 押韵新颖 曲调率性 |
[20:39] | you’ll be eatin’ up my words like a fresh baked pastry | 听我的歌就像吃新鲜糕饼 |
[20:43] | when I say “Big,” You say “Tasty” | 我说大 你说甜甜 |
[20:46] | Big. | 大 |
[20:48] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[20:49] | I’ll tell you what’s happening. He’s a moron. | 我告诉你出什么事了 他是个白痴 |
[20:52] | My god, stop it. | 我的天 消停下吧 |
[20:57] | Stop it. Stop it. | 停下 停下 |
[20:58] | I am watching, and it’s aggravating! | 我看着呢 烦死了 |
[21:01] | Is it annoying? | 很烦人吗 |
[21:02] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[21:03] | I can’t help you! I don’t know what to do about it! | 我帮不了你 我不知道这个要怎么弄 |
[21:05] | You have a family here! | 你的家人在这里 |
[21:08] | – Take your watch off. It’s that– – No. | -取下手表 这是… -不 |
[21:11] | – It’s that medicated dog shampoo. – No. No. No. | -这是药用狗毛洗剂 -不不 |