时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, Halloween in the ’80s– | 八十年代的万圣节啊 |
[00:03] | It was a time when the costumes were highly flammable, | 那时候戏服是高度易燃的 |
[00:05] | the candy was full of gluten, and you didn’t have to sign | 糖果里全是谷蛋白 不用签署 |
[00:07] | a legal waiver to enter a haunted house. | 免责书也能进鬼屋 |
[00:16] | I had spent four days building my costume, | 我花了四天做戏服 |
[00:19] | and it was legendary. | 绝对是传奇性的 |
[00:21] | Yes! I am literally the coolest man alive! | 太棒了 我是全世界最酷的人 |
[00:24] | I really wasn’t, but tonight my life would change. | 我不是的 但今晚我的人生会改变 |
[00:29] | I was gearing up for an epic night of candy begging. | 我已经为史诗般的糖果乞讨夜做好了准备 |
[00:32] | Oh, that is so cute! | 太可爱了 |
[00:34] | It’s not cute. It’s friggin’ awesome. | 这不可爱 是超级帅好吧 |
[00:36] | Well, you know what’ll make it awesomer? | 知道什么会令你更帅吗 |
[00:39] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[00:40] | It’s for safety, | 这是为了安全起见 |
[00:41] | and safety is the coolest cat in town. | 而安全是如今最流行的 |
[00:44] | Oh, my god. No! I’m not wearing that. I’m a cube. | 我的天 我不穿这个 我是魔方 |
[00:46] | I’ll just staple it on. No one will even notice. | 我会把它钉在上面 没人会注意到的 |
[00:49] | It’s reflective. It’s designed to be noticed. | 这是反光的 目的就在于让人注意到 |
[00:51] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[00:52] | – It’s for your safety. – No. | -这是为了你的安全 -不 |
[00:54] | – It’s for your safety. – Stop. | -这是为了你的安全 -住手 |
[00:55] | No. Look it. The corners fit in perfectly. | 你看 穿到角上太合适了 |
[00:57] | – Get off. – Adam. | -拿下去 -亚当 |
[00:58] | – No! Stop it. – All the kids are into vests this year. | -住手 -今年孩子们就喜欢穿背心 |
[01:01] | – Stop. Mom! – It’s neon. | -住手 妈 -这是荧光的 |
[01:02] | Cool kids will dig it. | 酷孩子都会喜欢的 |
[01:04] | Well… Fine. You don’t have to wear the vest | 好吧 只要你一直跟着老爷子 |
[01:07] | as long as you stay close to pops. | 就不用穿背心 |
[01:09] | Pops? I’m not going with pops this year. | 老爷子 我今年不和老爷子一起去 |
[01:14] | What? You go trick-or-treating with him every year. | 什么 你每年都和他一起玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[01:16] | I know. It’s Evan Turner. He invited me out. | 我知道 但埃文·特纳邀请了我 |
[01:19] | He’s super cool, and he likes me for some reason. | 他超级酷 不知什么原因他喜欢我 |
[01:22] | I let him cheat off me in social studies. | 我让他抄袭我的社会学科考卷 |
[01:24] | Evan Turner? Who’s Evan Turner? | 埃文·特纳 谁是埃文·特纳 |
[01:26] | I don’t know any Evan Turner. | 我不认识什么埃文·特纳 |
[01:27] | That’s because he runs in higher circles than I do. | 那是因为人家跟我不是一个层次的 |
[01:29] | For god sake, he wears a shark tooth necklace. | 老天爷 人家可是戴着鲨鱼牙做的项链 |
[01:32] | To school? | 去上学吗 |
[01:34] | And the administrators allow that? | 管理员同意吗 |
[01:35] | That would pop someone’s eye out. | 那东西会把人眼睛戳瞎的 |
[01:37] | I don’t know about this kid. | 对这孩子我没把握 |
[01:38] | No! He’s nice. His dad owns an Arby’s. | 不 他很好 他爸爸拥有一家阿比连锁快餐 |
[01:41] | He gets free roast beef whenever he wants. | 他什么时候都有免费烤牛肉吃 |
[01:44] | Maybe we could get free roast beef. | 也许我们能吃到免费烤牛肉 |
[01:46] | I like this Evan Turner. Big fan. | 我喜欢这个埃文·特纳 太喜欢了 |
[01:49] | Yeah, I’m not a big fan of our sweet little pumpkin | 我可不太喜欢我们可爱的小宝贝 |
[01:52] | running through the streets unsupervised. | 在没人监督的情况下满街乱跑 |
[01:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[01:56] | He’s practically an adult. | 你基本上算个成年人了 |
[01:58] | Just look at him, busting out of his toy… Box costume. | 瞧他 套着这个玩具 盒子戏服 |
[02:04] | This doesn’t help. | 你这身打扮 我想帮你说话都难 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:06] | I think it’s terrible you’re ditching your grandfather. | 我觉得你扔下外公太不好了 |
[02:08] | Pops looks forward to this every year. | 老爷子每年都期待着这一天 |
[02:11] | He dresses up just to humor me. | 他打扮好只是为了逗我开心 |
[02:13] | Trust me. He’ll be thrilled. | 相信我 他会如释重负的 |
[02:17] | Who you gonna telephone? | 你要打电话给谁 |
[02:20] | The ghost fellas, huh? | 捉鬼的哥们 对吗 |
[02:22] | Huh? From the movie. | 对吗 电影里的 |
[02:25] | Actually, I’m going with Evan Turner instead. | 我今年和埃文·特纳一起出去 |
[02:29] | Oh. Okay. That’s okay. It’s all okay. | 这样啊 没事 完全没关系 |
[02:33] | You–you okay? | 你没关系吗 |
[02:34] | Sorry. I forgot to tell you. | 对不起 我忘了跟你说 |
[02:37] | No, no, don’t be sorry. | 不 没必要道歉 |
[02:40] | Forget being a ghostbuster. | 不扮捉鬼敢死队没什么 |
[02:43] | That kid’s dad owns an arby’s. | 那孩子的爸爸有一家阿比快餐 |
[02:45] | They give you the cup at the counter, | 他们在柜台给你一个杯子 |
[02:47] | and then you pour the soda yourself. | 然后你可以自己接汽水喝 |
[02:49] | There’s no rules there. | 那里没规矩 |
[02:51] | So go get some candy with Turner, | 去和特纳要糖果吧 |
[02:53] | and remember, the bigger the smile, | 记住 笑得越甜 |
[02:54] | the higher the pile. | 糖果越多 |
[02:55] | But don’t eat any of it | 但先别吃 |
[02:56] | till I can take it to the hospital | 我要先拿去医院 |
[02:58] | and have it x-rayed for razor blades. | 用X光检查下有没有刀片 |
[02:59] | Again with this? Seriously, I’m not a little kid anymore. | 又来吗 说真的 我不再是小孩子了 |
[03:04] | That’s right, honey. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[03:05] | You’re a big, strong man. | 你是高大强壮的男人 |
[03:07] | I was a man, all right. Nothing was gonna stop me. | 我是男人 没什么可以阻止我 |
[03:12] | Don’t help me! | 别帮我 |
[03:14] | I got this! | 我能行 |
[03:30] | It was Halloween, 1980-something. | 那是一九八几年的万圣节 |
[03:32] | Back then my brother Barry was obsessed with | 那时候我哥巴瑞痴迷于 |
[03:34] | Lou Ferrigno and “The Incredible Hulk.” | 卢·费里诺[绿巨人扮演者] 与《绿巨人》 |
[03:36] | It was a show about a hero with anger issues, | 讲的是一位有情绪管理问题的英雄的故事 |
[03:39] | which Barry could relate to. | 巴瑞可以找到共同点 |
[03:42] | Hey, kiddo. Looking good. | 孩子 看起来不错嘛 |
[03:45] | Feeling good, pops. | 感觉也不错 老爷子 |
[03:46] | You know what might make you feel even better? | 知道什么能让你感觉更好吗 |
[03:48] | A little trick-or-treatin’ with your grandpa. | 和外公一起去玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[03:50] | Dude, that’s kids’ stuff. | 伙计 那是孩子玩的 |
[03:52] | Got a rad party to go to. Girls are gonna go wild. | 我要去参加一个很棒的派对 女生会疯狂的 |
[03:56] | Ladies love the Hulk. | 女生喜欢绿巨人 |
[03:57] | Such a badass. | 超级不好惹 |
[04:01] | I-I don’t know what you’re doing, | 我不知道你在做什么 |
[04:02] | but I think you’re doing it wrong. | 但我觉得你做的不对 |
[04:04] | While my brother was gearing up for a night on the town, | 我哥为晚上的寻欢作乐做准备时 |
[04:06] | my father was gearing up for a night on his ass. | 我爸已经准备好一晚上屁股都不挪一下 |
[04:09] | Trick-or-treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[04:11] | Bevy, it’s for you! | 贝弗 你去开门 |
[04:14] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[04:15] | Oh, you’re so cute! | 你们好可爱 |
[04:21] | Nice, Murray. | 真不错 默里 |
[04:22] | Can you at least put some pants on? | 你至少穿上长裤行吗 |
[04:24] | Because this whole visual festival | 因为眼前的”视觉盛宴” |
[04:26] | is very uninviting, | 非常讨厌 |
[04:27] | and I think it’s gonna scare the children. | 我觉得会吓坏孩子们的 |
[04:29] | Lucky for me, it’s the one night of the year where that’s okay. | 幸运的是 一年中就今天吓坏孩子没关系 |
[04:32] | I’m tired of being the one that always hands out the candy. | 我已经厌倦了总是我去发糖 |
[04:35] | I can help. This whole night’s been a bust anyway. | 我能帮忙 反正今晚也毁了 |
[04:38] | Oh, well, that’s the spirit. | 这样想才对 |
[04:41] | One per customer. Don’t invite any of the moms in for wine. | 一人一块糖 别邀请任何妈妈进来喝酒 |
[04:49] | Oh, there he is! | 他来啦 |
[04:50] | My incredible Hunk. | 我的无敌绿巨人 |
[04:52] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰 |
[04:54] | The Hulk’s hair’s supposed to be mussy. | 绿巨人的头发就应该是乱糟糟的 |
[04:56] | All right, well, at least wear a scarf. It’s cold out. | 好吧 不过至少戴条围巾吧 外面很冷 |
[04:58] | A scarf? The Hulk doesn’t get chilly. | 围巾 绿巨人又不怕冷 |
[05:01] | Did you remember to tinkle? | 你去嘘嘘了吗 |
[05:02] | – The Hulk doesn’t tinkle! – All right, don’t get angry. | -绿巨人不嘘嘘 -好啦 别生气 |
[05:04] | That’s the only thing the Hulk does do! | 这是绿巨人唯一会做的事 |
[05:07] | Okay, I’m leaving, mom. | 我走了 妈 |
[05:08] | – Bye. – Uh, excuse me. Come here. | -再见 -不好意思 过来下 |
[05:11] | Are you kidding me with that costume? | 你这身打扮是在开玩笑吗 |
[05:13] | What? I’m Jane Goodall, the famous anthropologist | 什么 我是珍·古德 著名的人类学家 |
[05:16] | who lived with wild chimpanzees in Africa. | 她在非洲和野生大猩猩住在一起 |
[05:19] | You look like a famous slut | 你看起来像著名的荡妇 |
[05:20] | who lived with the sluts in slut town. | 在荡妇镇和荡妇们住在一起 |
[05:21] | Whatever. If you’re tagging along, | 随便你说 如果你要一起去 |
[05:23] | there’s no way you’re getting in the car like that. | 你这样子别想上车 |
[05:25] | Gonna get green all over my seats. | 会把座位全弄成绿色的 |
[05:26] | Fine! Hulk bring beach towel. Unreal. | 好的 绿巨人去拿大浴巾 不敢相信 |
[05:30] | Good. Stay in character. | 很好 继续融入角色中 |
[05:32] | Lexy Bloom’s gonna love it. | 拉克茜·布鲁姆肯定会乐死的 |
[05:33] | Lexy Bloom? Who’s Lexy Bloom? | 拉克茜·布鲁姆 谁是拉克茜·布鲁姆 |
[05:35] | I don’t know any Lexy Bloom. | 我不认识什么拉克茜·布鲁姆 |
[05:36] | Just some girl that Barry’s inviting | 巴瑞想邀请她做 |
[05:38] | to the homecoming dance. | 返校节舞会的舞伴 |
[05:38] | Oh, that’s wonderful! | 太好了 |
[05:40] | Yeah, and she’s gonna crush him. | 对 她会伤透他的心的 |
[05:42] | Erica, why would you say something like that? | 爱丽卡 你为什么要说这样的话 |
[05:44] | Well, because Lexy models for Jcpenney, | 因为拉克茜为杰西潘尼百货做广告 |
[05:46] | and Barry’s the Jolly Green jackass. | 而巴瑞是快活绿巨人蠢蛋 |
[05:48] | Hey, your brother is a sweet, smart, handsome boy, | 你弟弟是一个可爱聪明英俊的男孩 |
[05:52] | and this Lexy Bloom would be lucky to date him. | 这个拉克茜·布鲁姆烧了高香才能和他约会 |
[05:56] | Lucky. | 烧了高香 |
[05:57] | Yeah, and I’ll be sure to remind him of that | 是的 她今晚伤透他的心时 |
[05:59] | when she tears his heart out tonight. | 我会提醒他这点的 |
[06:00] | Why must you two delight in each other’s misery? | 为什么你们姐弟会因为对方痛苦而开心 |
[06:03] | I have failed as a mother. | 我这个母亲太失败了 |
[06:05] | Can’t really speak to that. | 这话我还真不好反驳 |
[06:08] | Hulk ready, but is world ready for Hulk? | 绿巨人准备好了 世界准备好迎接绿巨人了吗 |
[06:14] | You have a good night, | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[06:15] | ‘Cause I’m gonna have an incredible one. | 因为我今晚会乐死的 |
[06:21] | Speaking of incredible, | 说到乐死 |
[06:22] | I was finally gonna be one of the cool kids, | 我终于可以和酷孩子混在一起了 |
[06:24] | not some weird doofus they looked down on. | 不再是他们瞧不起的古怪呆子 |
[06:26] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[06:28] | Dude, what are you wearing? | 哥们 你穿的是什么 |
[06:30] | You guys aren’t wearing costumes. | 你们没有穿戏服 |
[06:32] | Yeah, ’cause we’re not 5. | 对 因为我们不再是5岁孩子了 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna T.P. houses and throw eggs | 我们会用厕纸和鸡蛋袭击房子 |
[06:36] | and mess with cats. | 还要好好逗弄下猫 |
[06:38] | Yeah, I stole this off some dumb kid | 是啊 这是我从一个喜欢不给糖就捣蛋的 |
[06:40] | who loves trick-or-treating. | 笨小孩那里抢的 |
[06:41] | Whatever. Let’s have some fun. | 随便 我们去开心下 |
[06:45] | Sure, I was in over my head, | 当然 我当时有些糊涂了 |
[06:46] | but being a cool kid meant going with the flow. | 但做酷小孩就意味着随大流 |
[06:50] | Some little kid worked really hard on that. | 这是一个小孩子辛苦做的 |
[06:57] | Look at you two, | 看你们两个 |
[06:58] | having a magical night together. | 一起度过这个神奇之夜 |
[07:01] | Well, enjoy it while it lasts, ’cause they break your heart. | 抓紧时间享受吧 他们以后会伤透你的心 |
[07:05] | They break your heart. | 他们会伤透你的心 |
[07:08] | Have a charleston chew. | 来块巧克力棒吧 |
[07:13] | Guys? | 各位 |
[07:14] | I’m worried about Barry. | 我替巴瑞担心 |
[07:17] | Check this out. I found this in his bedroom. | 看这个 我在他的卧室找到的 |
[07:20] | Uh, look, it’s normal for a teenage boy | 听我说 少年人这样做很正常 |
[07:22] | to… spend some time alone, | 一个人单独待着 |
[07:24] | enjoying the bra section of a catalog. | 欣赏购物目录里的文胸部分 |
[07:27] | No, no. The girl. | 不 这个女生 |
[07:29] | He’s gonna ask her out. | 他要约她出去 |
[07:31] | Yowza. She’s a looker. | 妈呀 长得真好看 |
[07:34] | Well, and so’s my boy. | 我儿子也好看啊 |
[07:36] | Right? | 对吗 |
[07:37] | I mean, I’m not a delusional mother, | 我不是会产生幻觉的母亲 |
[07:39] | but Barry really is the most handsome boy | 但巴瑞真的是这个地球上 |
[07:41] | on the entire planet. | 最帅气的男生 |
[07:44] | Right? | 对吗 |
[07:46] | Murray, you wanna take this? | 默里 接下来交给你了 |
[07:50] | I gotta get over there. | 我得过去 |
[07:51] | Stop. | 停下 |
[07:53] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不去 |
[07:54] | I’ve gotta get over there before that girl | 我得赶去阻止那个女生 |
[07:56] | breaks his beautiful heart into itty-bitty pieces. | 把他美丽的小心肝碎成千千万万片 |
[08:00] | Bevy, you can’t always be there | 贝弗 你不可能永远 |
[08:01] | to protect the kid from heartbreak. | 保护你的孩子不伤心 |
[08:03] | Why are you talking crazy? Of course I can. | 你为什么要说这种疯话 我当然可以 |
[08:06] | If you keep standing in his way, | 如果你总是替他解决问题 |
[08:07] | he will never grow up, and he will never leave this place, | 他永远不会长大 永远不会离开家 |
[08:10] | and damn it, I will not allow that to happen. | 该死的 我不会允许这样的事发生 |
[08:12] | I am his mother, and I am going to protect him. | 我是他的母亲 我要保护他 |
[08:15] | And I am protecting him from you. | 我要保护他免受你的保护 |
[08:18] | Leave him alone. | 放过他吧 |
[08:21] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[08:22] | I shouldn’t mix in. | 我不应该插手 |
[08:25] | I should just stay here and… | 我应该留在这里 |
[08:28] | Oh, shoot. | 见鬼 |
[08:29] | I thought I got enough candy for tonight. | 我还以为买的糖果够今晚用呢 |
[08:33] | I’m gonna have to run out and get some rolos. | 我得出去买些巧克力糖 |
[08:35] | Swear to me that you will not go to that party. | 跟我发誓 你不会去那个派对 |
[08:39] | I swear on my life. | 我以生命起誓 |
[08:43] | She didn’t technically die, | 她没有死 |
[08:44] | but she did go to that part dress as a ghost. | 但她打扮成鬼去了那个派对 |
[08:47] | Whoo! Part-ay! Anyone here see Lexy Bloom? | 哇 好嗨啊 有人看到拉克茜·布鲁姆了吗 |
[08:51] | Boo! You look like a friendly ghost. | 你看起来是一个友好的鬼 |
[08:54] | Ari Caldwell? | 艾里·考德威尔 |
[08:56] | You used to eat paste at my house. | 你以前喜欢在我家吃浆糊 |
[08:57] | Oh, who are you? Okay, this is weird. | 你是谁 这太诡异了 |
[09:04] | Where’s Lexy? | 拉克茜在哪里 |
[09:05] | I need to talk to her about a foxy young man. | 我要跟她说说一个小帅哥的事 |
[09:08] | Unfortunately, that foxy young man | 不幸的是 这位小帅哥 |
[09:11] | was stress-eating in the corner. | 正躲在角落里因压力过大而猛吃 |
[09:15] | There she is. | 她在那边 |
[09:16] | Lexy Bloom. | 拉克茜·布鲁姆 |
[09:18] | – So what are you waiting for? Ask her to the dance. – Okay. | -你还在等什么 邀请她去舞会 -好的 |
[09:21] | I’m thinking of opening with “hey, uh, sexy Lexy.” | 我想的开场白是 性感的拉克茜 |
[09:25] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[09:27] | Yeah, that’s perfect. Do that. | 太完美了 快去 |
[09:28] | Okay, here we go. Three, two, one… | 开始吧 三二一 |
[09:30] | Stop pressuring me. You’re making me nervous. | 别给我压力 你让我紧张 |
[09:32] | Nervous? You’re the Hulk. | 紧张 你是绿巨人 |
[09:35] | The Hulk isn’t afraid to talk to a girl, is he? | 绿巨人不怕和女生说话 对吗 |
[09:37] | You have a point. | 说得对 |
[09:39] | Hulk can do this. | 绿巨人可以做到 |
[09:40] | Yes. The Hulk is the mean, green dating machine. | 是的 绿巨人是凶狠的绿色情场杀手 |
[09:43] | Get in there. Come on. | 过去 加油 |
[09:45] | Stand up straight and smile! | 站直了微笑 |
[09:46] | My brother was about to take the path to glory. | 我哥准备踏上荣耀之路 |
[09:53] | Or take a left to the kitchen. | 或是左转去厨房 |
[09:55] | But if Barry couldn’t sell himself to Lexy Bloom, | 巴瑞没办法向拉克茜·布鲁姆推销自己 |
[09:58] | my mom figured she’d do it for him. | 我妈想着她应该帮他 |
[10:00] | He guys. Great party, huh? | 各位 派对真不错啊 |
[10:02] | Oh, thanks. And you are… | 谢谢 你是… |
[10:05] | I’m the new girl in school, and, wow, I cannot believe | 我是新来学校的 我真不敢相信 |
[10:09] | how many cute guys are at this party. | 这个派对上有好多帅哥 |
[10:10] | But you know who I think is the cutest? | 你知道我觉得谁最帅吗 |
[10:12] | – Tom Overton. – No. | -汤姆·奥弗顿 -不是 |
[10:14] | – Chris Warner? – No. | -克里斯·沃伦 -不是 |
[10:15] | – John Katz. – No. | -约翰·凯兹 -不是 |
[10:17] | -斯科特·帕克 -不是 | |
[10:18] | Vijay Chandrasekar? | 维贾伊·恰德斯卡 |
[10:20] | Okay, stop. Those boys are all chopped liver | 别说了 这些男生和巴瑞·金伯格比起来 |
[10:22] | compared to Barry Goldberg. | 根本不值一提 |
[10:24] | – Barry who now? – Barry Goldberg. | -巴瑞什么 -巴瑞·金伯格 |
[10:26] | You know, dark, wavy hair, dreamy brown eyes. | 黑色卷发 梦幻般的棕色眼睛 |
[10:30] | Uh, he’s just a big cuddle bear you wanna squeeze. | 他就像是一个你想紧紧抱住的抱抱熊 |
[10:33] | Yeah! Yeah. Isn’t he the guy that, like, | 是啊 他是不是就是那个 |
[10:35] | freaked out on the lunch lady | 对餐厅阿姨大吼大叫的人 |
[10:37] | because they didn’t have pudding? | 因为餐厅没有布丁 |
[10:38] | He’s passionate. He runs hot. | 他很热情 他热情奔放 |
[10:42] | Life is long. You’re gonna want that. | 生命很漫长 你以后就觉得这是优点了 |
[10:45] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让让 |
[10:46] | While my mom was solving Barry’s problems, | 我妈在解决巴瑞的问题时 |
[10:48] | my dad had the perfect solution for Halloween… | 我爸有了万圣节的完美解决方案 |
[10:51] | Give up. | 放弃 |
[10:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:55] | What? I-I put a bowl outside. | 什么 我把碗放出去了 |
[10:57] | I’m sick of answering the door every two seconds. | 我已经厌倦了两秒钟去开一次门 |
[10:58] | Are you crazy, man? | 你疯了吗 |
[11:00] | The first dracula that comes along will clean us out. | 第一个到的吸血鬼就会全部拿光 |
[11:04] | See? They took everything, even the bowl! | 瞧 全拿走了 连碗都没放过 |
[11:06] | How did that happen? It was only two seconds. | 怎么会这样 才眨眼工夫 |
[11:08] | What are you doing?! | 你这是做什么 |
[11:10] | I understand the candy, but the bowl, too?! | 拿糖果我明白 你拿碗干嘛呀 |
[11:14] | There. Halloween’s over, and, uh, we can relax now. | 好了 万圣节结束了 我们可以休息了 |
[11:18] | I don’t wanna relax. | 我不要休息 |
[11:20] | I wanna give out candy. I wanna wear a costume. | 我想派糖果 我想穿戏服 |
[11:23] | I wanna trick-or-treat with my grandson. | 我想和外孙玩不给糖就捣蛋 |
[11:25] | This night’s been a bust. | 这个夜晚已经毁了 |
[11:27] | I-I think I should just go. | 我还是回家吧 |
[11:28] | You know what? Don’t go. | 听我说 别走 |
[11:31] | We can still have Halloween. | 我们依然可以过万圣节 |
[11:33] | How? | 怎么过 |
[11:34] | You don’t have any candy. | 你没有糖了 |
[11:37] | Hey, kids! Come on back! | 孩子们 回来 |
[11:41] | Who wants coffee cake? | 谁要咖啡蛋糕 |
[11:43] | Smart! | 聪明 |
[11:44] | Kids love coffee cake. | 孩子们喜欢咖啡蛋糕 |
[11:47] | Two blocks away, I was still trying to keep up | 两条街外 我依然试着跟上 |
[11:50] | with the cool kids. | 酷孩子们的步伐 |
[11:52] | Oh, man, that’s classic. | 哥们 太经典了 |
[11:54] | It’s so wasteful. | 太浪费了 |
[11:56] | Hey, guys. | 兄弟们 |
[11:57] | My little brother said some lame-ass house is handing out | 我弟弟说有户恶心的人家在派 |
[11:59] | day-old coffee cake. | 隔夜的咖啡蛋糕 |
[12:02] | Ugh! It’s so dry! Let’s get ’em! | 太干了 去找麻烦 |
[12:06] | Guys, wait! | 哥们 等等 |
[12:09] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I was in too deep. | 我陷得太深了 |
[12:12] | Chickening out meant social suicide, | 退缩就意味着以后别想混了 |
[12:14] | so I had no choice but to egg some random house… | 我没得选择 只能蛋洗一个陌生人家 |
[12:16] | Okay, everyone, grab an egg. This is our target. | 大家拿上鸡蛋 这就是目标 |
[12:19] | Oh! Balls! | 死了 |
[12:22] | Or in this case, my house. | 这次的情况 是蛋洗自己的家 |
[12:24] | Uh, guys, there’s been some mistake. | 兄弟们 肯定是搞错了 |
[12:26] | Now! | 扔 |
[12:28] | Come on, Goldberg, do it! | 快点 金伯格 快扔 |
[12:31] | The pressure was on. | 压力来了 |
[12:32] | In order to be cool, I had to attack my own house, | 为了变酷 我必须蛋洗自己的家 |
[12:34] | but in my heart, I knew it was wrong. | 但我心里 知道这样做是错的 |
[12:40] | But I did it anyway. | 但我还是做了 |
[12:50] | Oh, balls. | 死了 |
[12:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[12:57] | Guys, wait! Don’t leave me! I’m one of you now! | 兄弟们等等 别扔下我 我是你们一伙的 |
[13:02] | Oh, balls, indeed. | 死得翘翘的 |
[13:05] | I guess I’m about ready to call it a night. | 我想我今晚就玩到这里了 |
[13:10] | So weird. | 好奇怪 |
[13:12] | Why does Lexy keep looking over here? | 为什么拉克茜一直看这边 |
[13:14] | Clearly, she wants you to ask her out. | 很显然 她希望你约她出去 |
[13:16] | Oh, she’s making eyes at ya. | 她在向你抛媚眼 |
[13:18] | Do it back. | 快抛回去 |
[13:23] | That was great! | 太棒了 |
[13:24] | I know. I just gotta get her alone. | 我知道 我得想办法让她一个人 |
[13:26] | That stupid ghost won’t stop talking to her. | 那个笨鬼总是缠着她说话 |
[13:28] | Oh, she’s looking back again. Do something cool. | 她又往这边看了 快表现得酷一些 |
[13:31] | Yeah. Yeah, more swing. | 对 摇摆幅度大一些 |
[13:34] | Okay, jut the elbows. | 突出肘部 |
[13:35] | Ooh, she’s lovin’ it. | 她很喜欢 |
[13:38] | Wow, he’s really got some moves, doesn’t he? | 他可真会跳舞啊 对吧 |
[13:41] | He looks like he has to use the bathroom. | 他看起来像是尿急了 |
[13:43] | He never tinkles before he leaves the house. | 他在离家前从来不嘘嘘 |
[13:45] | None of the bad boys do. | 所有的坏小子都是这样的 |
[13:47] | If you are so into this guy, | 如果你这么喜欢他 |
[13:48] | maybe you should just go ask him out. | 也许你应该约他出去 |
[13:50] | – Oh, no. – See? He’s on his way over. | -不 -瞧 他过来了 |
[13:52] | Oh, I’m not ready for this. | 我没准备好 |
[13:54] | You’re on my sheet. You’re on my sheet! | 你坐在我的床单上了 你坐在我的床单上了 |
[13:58] | Oh! Lexy Bloom. Didn’t think I’d see you here. | 拉克茜·布鲁姆 没想到会在这里看到你 |
[14:03] | It’s my house. | 这里是我家 |
[14:04] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 |
[14:06] | “Flashdance.” | 《闪舞》 |
[14:08] | Good movie, better costume. | 电影好看 戏服更好看 |
[14:10] | And you’re… Oscar the grouch. | 你是 爱发牢骚的奥斯卡 |
[14:15] | Yeah! That’s me. I live in a trash can. | 对 就是我 我住在垃圾桶里 |
[14:18] | I mean, I don’t really live in a trash can. | 我不是真的住在垃圾桶里 |
[14:19] | I have a nice home. We’re comfortable, | 我有个漂亮的家 我们很惬意 |
[14:22] | except right now. Anywho… | 除了现在 反正 |
[14:24] | Why’d I just say “anywho”? | 我为什么要说”反正” |
[14:26] | Anyhow, I was thinking based on your costume, | 总之 我想你穿这样的戏服 |
[14:28] | that you like dancing, that we could, uh, maybe just… | 你应该喜欢跳舞 我们可以 也许… |
[14:34] | I am so sorry! | 太对不起了 |
[14:38] | Stop! Let’s just– you’re making it worse! | 住手 你越擦越脏 |
[14:40] | Here. I’ve got some tissues. Just dab it | 给 我有纸巾 轻拍几下 |
[14:43] | so the stain won’t settle in. | 污迹不会浸进去 |
[14:44] | – You don’t wanna smear it. It’ll just get right in there. – Mom? | -不能涂抹 否则就浸进去了 -妈 |
[14:48] | I’m not your mom. | 我不是你妈 |
[14:49] | I’m a spooky ghost. | 我是吓人的鬼魂 |
[14:59] | Oh, god, no. | 老天 不是吧 |
[15:00] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:01] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[15:03] | I just wanted to talk to all your friends. | 我想和你的朋友们聊聊 |
[15:05] | – Why?! – ’cause I know how wonderful and delicious you are, | -为什么 -因为我知道你有多好多可口 |
[15:08] | and I want them to know how wonderful and delicious you are. | 我要她们都知道你有多好多可口 |
[15:11] | He’s delicious! | 他非常可口 |
[15:12] | Oh, god, no. | 老天 不要 |
[15:13] | Stop calling me “delicious”! No! | 别再说我可口了 别说了 |
[15:15] | Oh, honey! | 亲爱的 |
[15:19] | Honey, I’m sorry! | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[15:22] | At least let mommy drive you home! | 至少让妈咪送你回家吧 |
[15:24] | Erica got her Halloween treat, | 爱丽卡得到了她想要的万圣节”糖果” |
[15:26] | but it wasn’t as sweet as she thought it would be. | 但却没有她想象中的那么甜 |
[15:33] | My dad was always calling us “morons.” | 我爸总是叫我们白痴 |
[15:35] | Tonight he was right. | 今晚他是对的 |
[15:37] | You attack your own house– | 你蛋洗自己的家 |
[15:39] | Your family’s house– with eggs. | 你家里人的房子 用蛋洗 |
[15:42] | No more omelets for you! | 你别再想吃煎蛋饼了 |
[15:44] | All of your egg privileges– gone! | 你所有的鸡蛋特权 全部取消 |
[15:49] | Sorry, kid. Can’t help ya. | 对不起 孩子 我帮不上忙 |
[15:51] | I-I just wanted a good, clean fun night of “ghostbuster”ing. | 我只想扮捉鬼敢死队过个开心的晚上 |
[15:54] | You know what else? | 还没完 |
[15:56] | You’re grounded. You are so grounded. | 你被禁足了 哪里也别想去 |
[15:59] | Three weeks! | 禁足三周 |
[16:00] | And don’t think I’m not confiscating | 别以为我不会没收 |
[16:02] | all your candy from you. Mine. | 你的糖果 全是我的了 |
[16:04] | – I didn’t get any. – This just keeps getting better and better. | -我没要到 -这真是越来越好了 |
[16:09] | Now who’s gonna get it? | 看看现在谁会知道这事 |
[16:11] | You’re in trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[16:12] | – Is Barry here? – No. | -巴瑞在吗 -不在 |
[16:13] | He must be in his room. | 他肯定在他的房间 |
[16:15] | This one vandalized his own house. | 这家伙毁坏了自家的房子 |
[16:18] | That’s right. It’s covered in eggs! Covered! | 没错 房子外面全是鸡蛋 全是 |
[16:23] | I thought she’d weigh in on that. | 我以为她会来教训你 |
[16:26] | He’s not in his room. | 他不在他的房间 |
[16:28] | This is bad. | 完蛋了 |
[16:29] | Really bad. He was so upset. | 真是完蛋了 他好生气 |
[16:32] | You mixed in, didn’t you? | 你插手了 对吗 |
[16:34] | There might have been some… light mixing. Yeah. | 也许插手了一点点 |
[16:37] | I told you not to get involved. | 我叫你别插手的 |
[16:39] | – Well, I didn’t listen. – But you swore on your life. | -我没听 -但你以生命发誓了 |
[16:42] | If Barry had gotten his heart broken, I’d die, | 如果巴瑞心碎了 我也会死 |
[16:45] | so I was dead either way. | 反正我是死定了 |
[16:46] | I cannot argue with that logic. | 我辩不过你的逻辑 |
[16:50] | I just… knew | 我只是知道 |
[16:52] | that girl wouldn’t see Barry the way that I see him. | 那个女生看不到我眼中的巴瑞 |
[16:55] | He is a sweet, sensitive, lactose-intolerant, | 他是一个可爱敏感 有乳糖不耐症的 |
[16:59] | delicious, little boy. | 可口的小男孩 |
[17:00] | You didn’t call him “delicious” | 你没有在那些女生面前 |
[17:02] | in front of the girl, did you? | 说他可口吧 |
[17:05] | Maybe. | 也许说了 |
[17:07] | It was all a blur | 我用纸巾给她 |
[17:08] | – after I tissued off her boob. – You what? | -擦胸部后就记不清了 -你做了什么 |
[17:10] | There he is. I have to go apologize. | 他在那里 我得去道歉 |
[17:12] | I’m going out there. | 我出去了 |
[17:14] | – No, no, no. Don’t go to him. – Go to him? | -不 别去找他 -去找他吗 |
[17:16] | You know that’s not what I said. | 你知道我不是这么说的 |
[17:18] | No more apologies. | 别再道歉了 |
[17:20] | The best gift you can give him | 你能给他的最好的礼物 |
[17:22] | is to leave him the hell alone. | 就是让他一个人静静 |
[17:43] | How was the rest of the party? | 后来派对怎么样 |
[17:44] | Any other moms show up? | 还有其他妈妈出现吗 |
[17:47] | You know, I was really looking forward | 我一直很期待看到 |
[17:48] | to you embarrassing yourself, | 你让自己出丑 |
[17:50] | but something about mom doing it for you just… | 但是妈妈为你做的事 |
[17:53] | Took the fun out of it. | 让我觉得不好笑了 |
[17:54] | Well, sorry to ruin your night. | 抱歉毁了你的夜晚 |
[17:58] | Actually, I ruined your night. | 事实上 是我毁了你的夜晚 |
[18:02] | I sort of mentioned to mom | 是我向妈妈提到 |
[18:04] | that you were gonna ask Lexy out. | 你会约拉克茜出去 |
[18:06] | What? You might as well have driven her there yourself. | 什么 你干脆开车送妈去派对好了 |
[18:09] | I know! Sometimes I forget how crazy she is. | 我知道 有时候我会忘了她有多疯狂 |
[18:12] | How can you forget that? | 你怎么能忘记呢 |
[18:15] | I’m sorry… | 对不起 |
[18:17] | For real. | 真心的 |
[18:20] | After tonight, I’m thinking | 今晚的事发生后 我想 |
[18:21] | if we don’t look out for each other, | 如果我们不互相照应 |
[18:23] | we’re never gonna make it out of this house alive. | 我们是别想活着离开这个家了 |
[18:25] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[18:30] | Listen… There’s another party at Allison Brenner’s. | 艾丽森·布伦纳家还有派对 |
[18:33] | Could be fun. | 也许很好玩哦 |
[18:35] | I think she said you were kinda cute. | 我想她说过你很可爱 |
[18:39] | Say no more. | 不用说了 |
[18:40] | Hulk ready to rock! | 绿巨人准备出击了 |
[18:42] | Yeah, d-don’t talk like that. | 别这样说话 |
[18:44] | My mom realized that maybe now | 我妈意识到 也许从现在开始 |
[18:46] | she didn’t always have to be there for us, | 她不必一直照顾我们了 |
[18:48] | ‘Cause we were there for each other. | 因为我们会互相照应 |
[18:50] | As for me, I was all alone up on that roof. | 至于我 我一个人在屋顶上 |
[18:53] | Or so I thought. | 我以为是一个人 |
[18:55] | You’re missing a spot. | 你漏掉了一个地方 |
[18:57] | You’re missing a spot. | 你漏掉了一个地方 |
[19:00] | You’re missing a spot over and over. | 你反复地漏掉了一个地方 |
[19:02] | I get it. You’re angry. | 我明白 你很生气 |
[19:05] | I said I was sorry. | 我说了对不起了 |
[19:06] | Not good enough. I went to bat for you. | 不够 我为你辩护 |
[19:09] | I told your mom that you were an adult. | 我告诉你妈妈 你是成年人 |
[19:11] | And what do you do? You go act like a giant moron. | 你却做了什么 表现得像个大白痴一样 |
[19:14] | Not by choice. | 我不是故意的 |
[19:15] | All I wanted to do was dress up, eat some candy, and have fun. | 我只想穿上戏服 吃些糖果 好好开心 |
[19:20] | Then why the hell didn’t you? | 那你为什么不这么做呢 |
[19:21] | ‘Cause no one else wanted to! | 因为没人想这样做 |
[19:26] | Yeah, you’re at that weird age | 对 你正处于一个奇怪的年纪 |
[19:28] | between being a dumb kid and a stupid grownup. | 介于笨小孩与白痴成年人之间 |
[19:31] | I just wish things could stay the same, you know? | 知道吗 我希望一切还像从前那样 |
[19:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I get it. I get it. | 我懂 我懂 |
[19:39] | Well… Maybe your friends | 好吧 也许你的朋友们 |
[19:42] | have grown out of trick-or-treating, | 已经大到不想玩不给糖就捣蛋了 |
[19:44] | but I know someone who’s never too old. | 但我知道有个人童心永在 |
[19:59] | We’re literally the coolest men alive. | 我们是全世界最酷的男人 |
[20:02] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[20:15] | Ooh! Maybe I could tag along and be their ghost. | 也许我可以跟上 做他们的鬼 |
[20:18] | Just let them have this. | 让他们开心下吧 |
[20:21] | Right. I’m not gonna go. | 对 我不去了 |
[20:23] | I don’t need to go. | 我不需要去 |
[20:26] | Okay, score me one of those terrible coconut candy bars | 好吧 帮我拿些我喜欢的难吃的 |
[20:29] | that I love. | 椰子糖果块 |
[20:30] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[20:32] | Hey, guys, wait up! | 两位 等等 |
[20:34] | Wait! Wait for me! | 等等 等等我 |
[20:37] | I’m coming! | 我来啦 |
[20:40] | Hey, you guys… | 你们两个 |
[20:42] | All candy to the hospital to be x-rayed. | 所有糖果要拿到医院照X光 |
[20:45] | Don’t pretend you don’t hear me just ’cause I’m a ghost. | 别因为我是鬼 就假装听不到我说话 |
[20:57] | Mom! It’s not coming off! | 妈 这个擦不掉 |
[21:00] | I have school pictures this week! | 这周学校要拍照 |
[21:03] | What are you doing? Get outta here! | 你在做什么 快出去 |
[21:04] | Uh-oh! He’s getting angry! | 不好 他发怒了 |
[21:06] | You wouldn’t like Barry when he’s angry. | 巴瑞生气的时候可不是好惹的 |
[21:10] | Stop! I swear to god, I’m gonna take that camera! | 住手 我对天发誓 我要把摄像机抢过来 |
[21:15] | Oh, this is me. I’m a rad dude. | 这就是我 我是个大帅哥 |
[21:17] | Stop. Please stop filming. | 停下 别再拍了 |
[21:19] | Come on. Stop. | 拜托 停下 |