时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, before you could buy anything you wanted | 在八十年代 在买任何东西 |
[00:04] | with a click of a mouse, | 只需点下鼠标之前 |
[00:05] | shopping was more of a contact sport. | 购物更像是一种身体接触性运动 |
[00:08] | And no one was better at it than my mom. | 没人比我的妈妈更擅长此项运动 |
[00:16] | Remember, dented cans are 50% off. | 记住 有凹痕的罐头打五折 |
[00:18] | I made it easy for you. They’re all dented. | 我替你节省下时间 全是有凹痕的 |
[00:24] | Now they’re all dented. | 现在全有凹痕了 |
[00:26] | I don’t care if it is a misprint. | 我不管是不是印刷错误 |
[00:28] | This ad says that | 这个广告上说了 |
[00:29] | that lawn mower is $9.99, | 那个割草机只要9块9毛9 |
[00:32] | and I am not leaving until you honor this price. | 你不按这个价格给我 我不会走的 |
[00:35] | There was no bargain too small, too large, | 对贝弗莉·金伯格来说 便宜货不分大小 |
[00:37] | or too dangerous for Beverly Goldberg. | 也没有危险一说 |
[00:39] | I’m not exaggerating. This really happened. | 我没有夸张 这事真的发生过 |
[00:42] | Mom, they’re slipping! | 妈 床垫开始滑了 |
[00:44] | Don’t you dare let go. | 不准放手 |
[00:45] | Use the tag! Hold on tight! | 抓住标签 抓紧了 |
[00:47] | It’s ripping! It says “do not remove”! | 裂开了 上面写着”切勿移除” |
[00:50] | Dad, slow down! We can’t hold them. | 爸 慢一点 我们扶不稳了 |
[00:53] | No. Speed up. They’ll stabilize at a higher speed. | 不 加速 高速状态下才会稳定 |
[00:55] | This isn’t worth it! | 这太不值得了 |
[00:57] | They were buy two, get two free. | 买两个 送两个 |
[00:58] | It’s totally worth it. | 太值得了 |
[01:00] | Pumpkin. | 小宝贝 |
[01:01] | Big news about the winter formal. | 冬季舞会的大好消息 |
[01:03] | Found a great price on that dress you wanted. | 你想要的裙子 这上面有好价钱 |
[01:06] | Is it behind this picture of a dress I don’t want? | 价钱标在我不想要的裙子图片后面吗 |
[01:09] | Seriously, I don’t want some crappy knock off. | 说真的 我不想要什么难看的减价货 |
[01:11] | Dad, little help? | 爸 帮我说句话 |
[01:13] | Here’s all I know about fashion. | 我对时尚的全部了解是这样的 |
[01:15] | I like blue. That’s it. | 我喜欢蓝色 就是这样 |
[01:16] | Then let me explain how it works. | 那我解释一下时尚是怎样的 |
[01:18] | You have to spend money to look nice. | 想要漂亮 就得花钱 |
[01:20] | Or you could grab some of the old dresses in your closet, | 或者你可以在衣橱里选条旧裙子 |
[01:25] | cut ’em up, and make a new one in the current style. | 剪开来 按当下的时尚做条新的 |
[01:29] | Like, um, that movie with, uh, the girl with the face. | 就像那部电影里 长那个样子的女生 |
[01:33] | Mom, he’s upsetting me. | 妈 他这话真闹心 |
[01:35] | – You should go. – I’ll go. | -你该走了 -我走了 |
[01:37] | Look at these prices, Erica. | 看这个价格 爱丽卡 |
[01:40] | It’s gonna be so much fun. Discount Barn, here we come. | 会很好玩的 打折仓 我们来啦 |
[01:43] | No! No discount barn or huts or warehouses. | 不 不去打折仓或是小屋或是仓库 |
[01:48] | I’m tired of always asking you guys for money. | 我已经厌倦了总是找你们要钱 |
[01:51] | I’getting a job. | 我要工作 |
[01:52] | A job? You’re just a child. | 工作 你还只是个孩子 |
[01:55] | I can’t have you losing a foot in a forklift accident. | 我不能让你在铲车意外中失去一只脚 |
[01:59] | Forklift? | 铲车 |
[02:00] | Patty Newsome’s son got his foot crushed | 帕蒂·纽瑟姆的儿子在木场上班第一天 |
[02:02] | his first day at the lumberyard. | 就把脚压碎了 |
[02:04] | He’ll never bike through Europe now. | 他永远没办法骑自行车环游欧洲了 |
[02:06] | Is that what you want? | 你也想这样吗 |
[02:07] | Brenda said she could get me a job with her at Gimbels, okay? | 布兰达说她可以帮我在金宝百货找份工作 |
[02:10] | I’ll finally have my own money. | 我终于可以自己挣钱了 |
[02:12] | Plus I get a big employee discount. | 而且 我可以拿到不错的员工折扣 |
[02:16] | That magic word was all my mom needed to hear. | 我妈妈只需要听到这个有魔力的词就够了 |
[02:23] | Well, who am I to stand in your way? | 我凭什么阻止你呢 |
[02:25] | That settles it. You’re getting a discount. | 就这么定了 你有折扣了 |
[02:28] | Job. You’re getting a job. | 工作 你有工作了 |
[02:30] | I’m just so happy for us. | 我真为我们开心 |
[02:32] | You. I’m happy for all of us. | 为你开心 我为我们开心 |
[02:35] | Oh. Discount. | 啊 折扣 |
[02:52] | It was November 19th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的11月19日 |
[02:55] | and like every afternoon, I was spending quality time | 和每天下午一样 我和好朋友任天堂 |
[02:57] | with my good friend Nintendo. | 一起共度美好时光 |
[03:00] | Come on, slugger. Let’s hit the track. | 快点 小猛男 我们去赛马场 |
[03:03] | The ponies are waiting. | 小马们等着呢 |
[03:04] | One sec. I’m so close to winning “Zelda,” | 稍等一下 我马上就要打通《萨尔达传说》了 |
[03:06] | I can taste it. | 我可以感觉到味道了 |
[03:08] | Six months of hard work is about to pay off. | 六个月的辛苦努力 终于快有回报了 |
[03:10] | You know what I did in six months? | 知道我在六个月内做了什么事吗 |
[03:12] | Win world war II. | 打赢了二战 |
[03:14] | I get it! You lived a rich life! Enough! | 我懂 你的人生很精彩 别吹了 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry. I’m under a lot of pressure here. | 对不起 我压力太大了 |
[03:20] | This game is all I have. | 我拥有的只有这个游戏 |
[03:22] | Guess whose life sucks a big sack of marbles. | 猜猜谁是超级悲催倒霉蛋 |
[03:25] | Just guess. | 猜猜看 |
[03:26] | All right, Barry, what now? | 好啦 巴瑞 又怎么了 |
[03:28] | First period, backpack rips open. Bad luck. | 第一节 背包裂开了 噩运 |
[03:31] | Second period, I fail my pop quiz. Super bad luck. | 第二节 突击测验不及格 超级噩运 |
[03:34] | Third period gym, we’re playing basketball, | 第三节 体育课上打篮球 |
[03:37] | and a bird dooks on my face. | 一只鸟把屎拉在了我脸上 |
[03:39] | He dooks on my face! | 它把屎拉在了我脸上 |
[03:41] | Actually, when a bird goes poo-poo on you, | 事实上 鸟把屎拉在你脸上时 |
[03:44] | it’s good luck. | 这是好运 |
[03:45] | Oh, really? Well, after school, | 是吗 放学后 |
[03:47] | I asked Jen Sperling to the winter formal, | 我邀请珍·史佩莉做我冬季舞会的舞伴 |
[03:49] | and she told me Ryan Corbett just asked her | 她告诉我莱恩·科比特刚邀请她了 |
[03:52] | two minutes before me. | 就比我快了两分钟 |
[03:53] | I don’t just have bad luck. I have Barry luck. | 我不仅是噩运缠身 我是巴瑞运气缠身 |
[03:56] | Why don’t you come to the track with us? | 不如你和我们一起去赛马场吧 |
[03:58] | Pops, don’t do that. He’s a jinx. | 老爷子 别这样做 他是个扫把星 |
[04:00] | Shut up! I’ll blind you with my fists! | 闭嘴 我一拳揍瞎你 |
[04:04] | But he’s right. I’m the worst. | 但他是对的 我是超级扫把星 |
[04:06] | Stop talking that way. | 别这样说 |
[04:08] | All you need is a positive attitude, | 你需要的只是一些积极态度 |
[04:11] | and you’ll find your luck’s as good as anyone’s. | 你就会发现你和别人一样好运 |
[04:14] | – You think? – I know. | -你这样想吗 -我肯定 |
[04:16] | You’re sitting on my bagel bites. | 你坐在了我的百吉饼上 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么 |
[04:22] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[04:25] | Stupid Barry luck! | 愚蠢的巴瑞运气 |
[04:27] | Thanks for coming. Come back soon. | 感谢购物 希望您再次光临 |
[04:29] | How are we doing over here? | 情况怎么样 |
[04:30] | Terrific. Just sold an extended warranty | 非常好 刚刚推销了一个篮球 |
[04:32] | for a basketball. | 延长保修 |
[04:33] | Nice work, Erica. You keep that up, | 做得好 爱丽卡 保持这种劲头 |
[04:35] | and pretty soon, you’ll be wearing this vest. | 很快 你就能穿上这件背心了 |
[04:37] | Well, not this exact one. | 不是这一件 |
[04:38] | There’s a different style… For the ladies. | 有不同的尺寸 女士专用的 |
[04:41] | Just to be clear, I’m not hitting on you. | 澄清一下 我没有泡你 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:45] | There’s my little worker bee. | 我家勤劳的小蜜蜂在这里啊 |
[04:47] | Buzz, buzz. | 嗡嗡 |
[04:48] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈 你来做什么 |
[04:50] | Just wanted to come by and see my daughter | 只想过来看看我女儿 |
[04:51] | on her first day of work. | 第一天上班的情况 |
[04:55] | And while I’m here, | 来都来了 |
[04:55] | I picked up a couple of essentials. | 我就买了些生活必需品 |
[04:57] | Some Fiddle Faddle… | 奶油爆米花 |
[04:59] | Videotapes for Adam, a clapper for dad so he can… | 亚当要的录像带 给我爸买了掌声灯控器 |
[05:03] | Turn the lights off from bed, | 他在床上就可以关灯 |
[05:05] | cologne for Pops… | 老爷子的古龙水 |
[05:06] | And an athletic supporter and cup for Barry. Look at this. | 巴瑞用的体育护裆 看这个 |
[05:10] | I’m Darth Vader. | 我是黑武士 |
[05:12] | Erica, I am your mother. | 爱丽卡 我是你的母亲 |
[05:15] | Give me your discount. | 给我你的折扣价 |
[05:19] | Oh, but seriously, | 说正经的 |
[05:20] | give me your discount. | 给我你的折扣价 |
[05:21] | I’ve only been here an hour. | 我只来上班了一个小时 |
[05:23] | I’m not even sure how that works. | 我甚至不太清楚规矩是什么 |
[05:25] | The discount policy extends to the employee’s immediate family, | 折扣政策适用于员工的直系亲属 |
[05:28] | and that’s me. | 就是我啊 |
[05:30] | How do you even know that? | 你怎么会知道这点的 |
[05:31] | Well, I took a look-see | 我去员工休息室 |
[05:32] | inside the employee lounge and checked out the handbook. | 快速瞟了一眼 查看了员工手册 |
[05:35] | Fine. I’ll give you my discount, | 好吧 我给你折扣价 |
[05:37] | just as long as you stay out of the lounge. | 你别再去员工休息室就行 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:40] | With the discount… | 打完折后 |
[05:42] | It comes to… | 一共是 |
[05:43] | $17.10. | 17块1毛 |
[05:45] | And… Damn it, I’m good. | 结果是 他娘的 我太厉害了 |
[05:48] | Mom– | 妈 |
[05:52] | I’m so proud of us. | 我真为我俩骄傲 |
[05:56] | Yes! Yes! Move your ass! Move it! | 太好了 快跑 快跑啊 |
[05:58] | Move it! That’s it! | 跑 就是这样 |
[05:59] | – Yes, yes! – No! | -太棒了 -不 |
[06:00] | Son of a bitch! | 你个狗娘养的 |
[06:05] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[06:06] | The one day I wear a ketchup-colored shirt! | 真不该穿番茄酱颜色的衣服 |
[06:13] | Come on. I got an idea. | 来吧 我有个主意 |
[06:16] | Hey, Barry. Barry, wait up. | 巴瑞 巴瑞 等等 |
[06:18] | I lost three in a row, Pops. Can we just go? | 我连着输了三场 老爷子 我们走吧 |
[06:21] | Why would we go? | 我们为什么要走呢 |
[06:23] | You didn’t lose that race. You won. | 你没有输 你赢了 |
[06:27] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[06:28] | Really. When I placed your bet, | 真的 我帮你下注时 |
[06:30] | I also picked the trifecta, | 我还选了三重彩 |
[06:32] | then boxed the quinella, | 加上赌前两名 |
[06:34] | and wheeled the exacta. | 再加上赌前两名名次 |
[06:36] | That means you win for coming in last. | 这意味着跑最后一名的赢了 |
[06:39] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[06:41] | Of course it does. It’s like in golf. | 当然说得通 就像高尔夫一样 |
[06:44] | The person who gets the lowest score wins. | 得分最低的人赢 |
[06:47] | That does happen in golf! | 高尔夫里的确是这样的 |
[06:50] | You just won yourself 20 bucks. | 你刚赢了20块 |
[06:52] | Now that’s Barry luck. | 这才是巴瑞运气 |
[06:54] | Chili dogs on me, baby! | 辣热狗算我的 亲爱的 |
[06:58] | Told you I had a plan. | 都说了我有计划 |
[07:00] | Where’s the snack bar? | 小吃店在哪里 |
[07:04] | While Pops was making Barry’s life better, | 老爷子让巴瑞的人生有了起色时 |
[07:06] | over the next week, | 在接下来一周 |
[07:07] | my mom continued making Erica’s a living hell. | 我妈继续让爱丽卡生不如死 |
[07:11] | This is the last outfit left in Adam’s size, | 亚当的尺寸只剩这一件了 |
[07:13] | so I’ll just bring the mannequin back tomorrow. | 我明天再把模特还回来 |
[07:15] | Mom, this is the fourth time you’ve been here this week. | 妈 你这周已经来四次了 |
[07:17] | Actually, it’s the fifth. I came in on your day off, | 事实上是第五次 你休息那天我来了 |
[07:20] | and Randy let me use his discount. | 兰迪给了我他的折扣价 |
[07:21] | I don’t wanna get in trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[07:23] | Donald said I’m being considered for assistant manager. | 唐纳德说我有希望做助理经理 |
[07:25] | Oh, my god. That would be amazing! | 我的天 这真是太棒了 |
[07:27] | According to the handbook, you’d get another 10% off. | 根据员工手册 你又可以多打九折 |
[07:30] | Mom, you’re not listening. | 妈 你没听我说 |
[07:31] | And you’re not making with the beep-bop-boop. | 你还没有收钱呢 |
[07:34] | I’m sorry, honey. I’ve gotta speed this along. | 对不起 亲爱的 我赶时间 |
[07:36] | I’ve got lunch plans. | 我午餐有安排 |
[07:37] | You can’t be back here. | 你不能到后面来 |
[07:39] | It’ll just take a minute. | 很快就好 |
[07:40] | You’re messing with my drawer. I have a system! | 你把我的收银机弄乱了 我有规律的 |
[07:44] | Thanks, poopie. | 谢啦 小宝贝 |
[07:48] | – Yeah, we need to talk. – I know, I know. | -我们需要谈谈 -我知道 |
[07:50] | Look, you’ve become a really special member | 你已经成为了金宝大家庭中 |
[07:53] | of the Gimbels family. | 非常特殊的一员 |
[07:54] | Technically, your mom is allowed to use your discount, | 确切来说 你妈妈可以用你的员工折扣 |
[07:56] | but in my heart, it just feels wrong. | 但我心里 觉得这是错的 |
[07:58] | – I get that. – You get that | -我明白 -你明白 |
[08:00] | if you don’t get rid of her, I will fire you? | 如果你不摆脱她 我就会炒掉你吗 |
[08:02] | I didn’t get that. But now I do. | 之前不明白 现在明白了 |
[08:04] | Good. Make sure we get the mannequin back. | 很好 确保把模特拿回来 |
[08:09] | Erica knew someone had to go, | 爱丽卡知道一定要有人离开 |
[08:11] | and it wasn’t gonna be her. | 但绝对不会是她自己 |
[08:12] | So when my mom came in the next day, she was ready. | 所以第二天我妈妈去的时候 她做了准备 |
[08:16] | Here you go. Four snow pants, four parkas, | 给你 四条滑雪裤 四件大衣 |
[08:18] | three sets of mittens, and of course, fiddle faddle. | 三套棒球手套 当然了 还有奶油爆米花 |
[08:21] | And it practically all pays for itself | 按我的员工折扣价算 |
[08:23] | with my employee discount. | 买到就是赚了 |
[08:24] | Have I told you that you’re my favorite child? | 我有没有跟你说过 你是我最宠爱的孩子 |
[08:27] | I’m gonna say it at the dinner table tonight. | 我今晚会在吃饭时说 |
[08:29] | I literally love you the most. | 我真的最爱你 |
[08:36] | Bye, sweetie. | 拜 亲爱的 |
[08:37] | Bye. | 拜 |
[08:42] | Sorry, ma’am. We’re gonna need to go through your bags. | 抱歉 女士 需要看下你的袋子 |
[08:44] | Oh. Of course. | 没问题 |
[08:46] | You know, I come here all the time. | 我总是来这里 |
[08:48] | It’s just standard procedure. | 只是走下过场 |
[08:54] | I honestly… Don’t know how that got in there. | 我真心 不知道这个怎么在这里 |
[08:56] | Can you come with me, please? | 请和我过来好吗 |
[08:58] | Why? I didn’t take it. | 为什么 我没有拿 |
[09:01] | I don’t even wear white diamonds. | 我根本不用白钻香水 |
[09:02] | It’s not my signature scent. | 这不是我的招牌香水味 |
[09:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[09:05] | Don’t put your hands on me! | 别碰我 |
[09:07] | I have rights. | 我有权利 |
[09:08] | We don’t need to make a scene. | 不必弄得人尽皆知 |
[09:09] | Erica! Call Mr. Gimbel. | 爱丽卡 打电话给金宝先生 |
[09:11] | Tell him one of his best customers is in trouble | 跟他说 他的最佳顾客有麻烦了 |
[09:12] | and needs his help. | 需要他的帮助 |
[09:13] | I’d rather not get involved, ma’am. | 我还是不参与此事比较好 女士 |
[09:15] | You. I’ve been framed. She framed me with snow pants. | 你 我被陷害了 她用滑雪裤陷害我 |
[09:20] | Oh! Please hold on to my merchandise | 帮我保管好买的商品 |
[09:22] | until I can get this sorted out! | 直到我解决这个问题为止 |
[09:27] | Now that Barry’s luck had changed, | 巴瑞现在转运了 |
[09:29] | he was sure it was contagious. | 他相信好运是可以传染的 |
[09:32] | I’m on fire, baby! | 我势不可挡 亲爱的 |
[09:34] | That was all me. I scored that goal. | 这全是我的功劳 我进的球 |
[09:38] | What are you talking about? | 你胡说些什么 |
[09:39] | My awesome luck’s going right through the tv | 我的超级好运通过电视 |
[09:41] | and into the Flyers. | 传染给了费城飞人队 |
[09:42] | That’s true. Whenever something good happens, | 这是真的 当有好事发生时 |
[09:45] | we call it Barry luck. | 我们就称之为巴瑞运气 |
[09:46] | Is that what you called it when he bit into his own hand | 他那天晚上吃晚饭把自己的手咬了 |
[09:49] | at dinner the other night? | 也叫巴瑞运气吗 |
[09:50] | That’s old Barry. | 那是以前的巴瑞 |
[09:53] | You ate all the fiddle! | 你把奶油都吃完了 |
[09:55] | It’s all faddle now, you moron. | 只剩爆米花了 你这个白痴 |
[09:58] | Hey, kiddo. How was work? | 孩子 工作怎么样 |
[10:00] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[10:02] | Another day, another dollar. | 又赚了一天的钱 |
[10:11] | You. | 你 |
[10:12] | You gave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[10:15] | You were using me as a human discount. | 你把我当人肉折扣机用 |
[10:17] | Who has their own mother arrested? Who does that? | 谁会让自己的亲生母亲被捕 谁会这样做 |
[10:21] | And to think I almost bought you snow pants? | 我居然还差点为你买了滑雪裤 |
[10:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. All right, what’s going on here? | 别激动 出什么事了 |
[10:25] | Your own daughter had me hauled off to jail. | 你的亲生女儿 害我被抓到了牢里 |
[10:28] | It was the mall security office next to the orange julius. | 那只是果汁柜台旁边的商场保安办公室 |
[10:31] | It was jail. It was small and stuffy, | 那就是监牢 又小又闷 |
[10:34] | and they took a very unflattering polaroid of me. | 而且给我拍了张丑到家的拍立得 |
[10:37] | Look at it. Look at it. | 你看 你看 |
[10:39] | Look at it. | 你看 |
[10:40] | Wait. Did you steal that? | 等等 你把照片偷走了吗 |
[10:43] | You were there for stealing. | 你就是因为偷东西进去的 |
[10:44] | I was providing this family with the essential items | 我为这个家提供生活必需品 |
[10:47] | that make this household run, | 让这个家井井有条 |
[10:49] | like food, clothing, fiddle faddle. | 比如说食物 衣服 奶油爆米花 |
[10:51] | That’s what I do. Tell her, Murray. | 这都是多亏了我 告诉她 默里 |
[10:55] | He agrees with me. You framed the woman | 他同意我的话 你居然陷害 |
[10:57] | who gave birth to you. Bravo. | 给了你生命的女人 太厉害了 |
[11:01] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[11:04] | Murray. | 默里 |
[11:05] | Go to your room while I figure out your punishment. | 进你的房间 我想想怎么惩罚你 |
[11:08] | I’m 17. You can’t just send me to my room. | 我17岁了 你不能让我进房间 |
[11:11] | Oh, I can, and I will, and I just did. | 我可以 以后还会 刚刚就做了 |
[11:15] | It’s my job as your mother. | 作为你的母亲 这是我的工作 |
[11:17] | Job? Please. You’ve never had a job a day in your life. | 工作 拜托 你这辈子就没有一天有工作的 |
[11:21] | You’re just a mom. | 你只是一个母亲 |
[11:28] | It had been three days | 自从爱丽卡质疑 |
[11:29] | since Erica questioned my mom’s entire reason for being, | 我老妈存在的全部理由 三天过去了 |
[11:32] | so Beverly Goldberg did the only reasonable thing | 贝弗莉·金伯格做了她唯一能想到的 |
[11:35] | she could think of. | 理性的事 |
[11:36] | She went on strike. | 她罢工了 |
[11:39] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[11:40] | Uh, just talking with the boys, | 和孩子们谈了一下 |
[11:42] | and we were kind of wondering where we are | 我们想知道 今晚的晚餐 |
[11:46] | on tonight’s dinner situation. | 是个什么情况 |
[11:48] | Ooh. I just made myself | 我刚为自己做了 |
[11:50] | a delicious piece of teriyaki salmon, | 一道美味的红烧三文鱼 |
[11:52] | but, uh, oh, I think there’s cold cuts in the fridge. | 但是 我想冰箱里还有冷肉拼盘 |
[11:55] | Look, Bevy, | 贝弗 |
[11:56] | I know you’re trying to make a point here, | 我知道你想阐明你的道理 |
[11:58] | but it’s been three days. | 但已经三天了 |
[12:00] | I had to wear my tuxedo shirt to work! | 我得穿礼服衬衫去上班 |
[12:03] | Yes, I did look like Roger Moore, | 没错 我是看起来像罗杰·摩尔[007扮演者] |
[12:06] | but don’t you think it’s time you called off this fight? | 但你不觉得是时候停战了吗 |
[12:09] | There’s no fight. All that happened | 根本没有战争 不过就是 |
[12:11] | was my daughter gently suggested that my life is meaningless. | 我女儿温柔地建议 我的人生毫无意义 |
[12:15] | Oh, here’s our little angel now. | 我们的小天使回来了 |
[12:17] | If you have a problem, you should take it up with her. | 如果你有问题 就去跟她说 |
[12:23] | – What? – You know what. | -怎么了 -你知道怎么了 |
[12:26] | You broke mom. | 你让妈妈崩溃了 |
[12:29] | While my mom and Erica continued their battle, | 我妈和爱丽卡继续她们的战争时 |
[12:32] | my battle with “Zelda” | 我与《萨尔达传说》的战争 |
[12:33] | was about to come to a glorious end. | 马上就要迎来辉煌的战果了 |
[12:46] | Okay. Don’t touch anything in there. | 好了 别碰那边的东西 |
[12:48] | I’m about to win “Zelda.” | 我就要打通《萨尔达传说》了 |
[12:50] | I gotta grab my video camera and record this moment. | 我得去拿摄像机 录下这历史性的一刻 |
[12:52] | ‘Cause it’s literally the biggest day of my life. | 这真的是我人生中最重要的一天 |
[12:54] | Well, who’s Zelda? Your–your girlfriend? | 谁是萨尔达 你女友吗 |
[12:56] | No. It’s the game I’ve been playing for the last six months. | 不 是我玩了半年的游戏 |
[13:00] | It’s all I talk about. Were you even listening? | 我一直在说这个 你完全没听吗 |
[13:02] | I think you answered your own question there. | 我想你已经回答了自己的问题 |
[13:05] | Don’t let anyone near the tv! | 别让任何人靠近电视 |
[13:07] | Oh, my god, it’s happening! | 我的天 终于等到了 |
[13:08] | Dad. You won’t believe the day I had. | 爸 你不会相信我今天碰到的事 |
[13:11] | First I aced my math quiz. “b”-minus. | 首先我的数学测验得了满分 B- |
[13:15] | Then bio lab got flooded, | 然后生物实验室被淹了 |
[13:17] | so we had class in the quad, | 我们在操场上上课 |
[13:19] | where a bird did not crap on me. | 在那里小鸟没有拉屎在我身上 |
[13:21] | Then after school, | 放学后 |
[13:23] | Jen Sperling asked me to the dance | 珍·史佩莉邀请我做舞伴 |
[13:26] | ‘Cause her date got… | 因为她的舞伴得了 |
[13:27] | viral meningitis. | 病毒性脑膜炎 |
[13:29] | Oh, good for you. Bad for him. But good for you. | 你真好运 他真倒霉 不过你真好运 |
[13:33] | His brain is swollen! Everything’s coming up Barry. | 他的脑袋都肿了 巴瑞事事顺利 |
[13:36] | Barry was on a lucky streak, and I was gonna pay the price. | 巴瑞好运连连 我却要为之代价 |
[13:39] | I was one button click away | 我只需再按下一次按钮 |
[13:42] | from winning “the legend of Zelda.” | 就能打通《萨尔达传说》 |
[13:43] | Unfortunately, I wasn’t the one | 遗憾地是 我不是 |
[13:45] | who got to click the button. | 按下按钮的人 |
[13:53] | See that? | 看见了吗 |
[13:55] | I literally can’t lose. | 我真是没法输 |
[13:58] | No, no! No! | 不要 不 |
[14:00] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[14:01] | You stupid, stupid man. | 你这个大蠢蛋 |
[14:04] | Dude! What’s your problem? | 兄弟 你什么毛病 |
[14:05] | I’ve been playing that game for six months! | 那个游戏我已经玩了六个月了 |
[14:07] | And I beat it in six seconds. | 我用六秒就赢了 |
[14:10] | Guess that’s just Barry luck. | 我想这就是巴瑞运气的作用 |
[14:12] | You’re not lucky. You didn’t win a single race at the track. | 你根本没好运 赛马场上你一场没赢 |
[14:15] | I won the exacta! You just don’t understand golf. | 我赢了前两名名次 你不懂高尔夫 |
[14:18] | You don’t understand anything. | 你什么也不懂 |
[14:20] | No one wins for coming in last. | 最后一名是不可能赢的 |
[14:22] | Pops made it all up. | 全是老爷子瞎编的 |
[14:25] | What? | 什么 |
[14:26] | Pops would never screw with me like that. Tell him. | 老爷子永远不会这样耍我的 告诉他 |
[14:29] | You can win tons of money for coming in last. | 最后一名可以赢好多钱 |
[14:31] | That’s right! And one day, you’ll ride a unicorn, | 是的 有一天 你会骑着独角兽 |
[14:35] | and you’ll live in a house made of candy. | 你会住在糖果房子里 |
[14:37] | Just to be clear– you won’t. | 说清楚一下 你不会的 |
[14:40] | And just like that, Barry’s lucky streak ended. | 就这样 巴瑞的好运结束了 |
[14:52] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[14:53] | Yeah. I… | 没事 我… |
[14:56] | Finally made enough money | 终于存够了钱 |
[14:58] | to buy the dress I wanted at work, | 在上班的店里买了我想要的裙子 |
[15:00] | and apparently, taffeta melts. | 显然 塔夫绸不能熨烫 |
[15:03] | Apologize to your mom. | 向你妈妈道歉 |
[15:05] | Dad… | 爸 |
[15:06] | Not just for you, but for me, too. | 不仅是为你 也为了我 |
[15:10] | There’s no food in the house. Today I had to eat an apple. | 家里没有吃的 今天我只能吃苹果 |
[15:13] | I’m not gonna apologize to mom because you had to eat fruit. | 我不会因为你必须吃水果 而向妈妈道歉 |
[15:16] | I know your mom gets carried away, | 我知道你妈妈有时会失控 |
[15:18] | but everything she does, she does for this family. | 但她做的一切 都是为了这个家 |
[15:20] | It’s her job. | 这是她的工作 |
[15:21] | And she doesn’t get any employee discounts, | 但她没有任何员工折扣 |
[15:23] | and all her customers– jerks! Every one of ’em. | 她所有的顾客 都是混蛋 无一例外 |
[15:28] | You may not wanna do what your mom does | 你长大后 也许不想像你妈妈这样 |
[15:31] | when you grow up, | 做家庭主妇 |
[15:32] | but you gotta learn to respect it. | 但你得学会尊重这点 |
[15:46] | After learning Pops had tricked him, | 在知道被老爷子骗了后 |
[15:47] | bad luck Barry set out to get his revenge. | 噩运巴瑞准备报复了 |
[15:50] | Thanks for agreeing to bring me back here, Pops. | 多谢你同意再带我来 老爷子 |
[15:53] | I’m on such a lucky streak, figured I’d let it ride. | 我好运连连 觉得应该乘胜追击 |
[15:56] | Well, what’ll it be, kiddo? | 你下注哪个 孩子 |
[15:58] | There are some great odds on Semi-charmed. | 半魔法的胜算不小 |
[16:01] | No. I’m gonna bet Colonel Seymour. | 不 我下注西摩上校 |
[16:04] | Colonel Seymour? | 西摩上校 |
[16:06] | He’s 40 to 1. | 40赔1 |
[16:07] | You could jump on my back, and we’d beat him. | 你骑在我身上 都能跑过它 |
[16:10] | Well, with Barry luck, I can’t lose, | 但有巴瑞运气 我不会输的 |
[16:12] | ‘Cause I’m Barry and I’m lucky. | 因为我是巴瑞 我很幸运 |
[16:14] | Right? Right? | 对吗 对吗 |
[16:17] | Here’s all the money to my name– | 这是我的全副身家 |
[16:18] | Birthdays, allowance, | 生日红包 零用钱 |
[16:20] | money I stole from Adam– bet it all. | 我偷的亚当的钱 全下 |
[16:22] | I don’t think you should make this bet, kid. | 我觉得你还是别下这个注 孩子 |
[16:25] | Why not? I mean, you told me I’m lucky, | 为什么不行 你说了我很幸运 |
[16:27] | and it’s not like my grandfather | 我想我的亲外公 |
[16:28] | would lie to my face for a week straight. | 不会把我当傻子一样骗了一周吧 |
[16:30] | Right? | 是吗 |
[16:32] | Right? | 是吗 |
[16:33] | So I’m guessing you know. | 我想你知道了 |
[16:35] | Yeah, I know! Adam told me everything. | 我知道了 亚当全告诉我了 |
[16:37] | I’m a completely jinx, and you know it. | 我是个十足的扫把星 你知道的 |
[16:39] | Kiddo, you just had the week of your life, | 孩子 你刚刚过了人生中最幸福的一周 |
[16:41] | and you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[16:42] | ‘Cause you were thinking positive for a change. | 因为你的态度变积极了 |
[16:45] | Yeah, ’cause thinking positive got me a hot date, | 是啊 积极的态度让我有了美女舞伴 |
[16:47] | good grades, and stopped my night terrors. | 好成绩 让我的梦惊也消失了 |
[16:49] | Yes! Look, there’s no such thing as luck. | 是的 听我说 根本没什么运气 |
[16:53] | It’s all about betting on yourself. | 赌自己会赢才是最重要的 |
[16:55] | That’s when things really change. | 这样结果才会改变 |
[16:58] | Guess it was a good week. | 这的确是不错的一周 |
[17:00] | So, uh, you’re still gonna bet | 那么你还是想下注 |
[17:02] | on this crazy long shot Colonel Seymour? | 押这匹胜算极小的西摩上校吗 |
[17:05] | Nah. I think I’m gonna sit this one out. | 不 我想这次就算了 |
[17:08] | And the winner is Colonel Seymour | 第一名西摩上校 |
[17:11] | by half a length. | 以半个马身长度获胜 |
[17:12] | Pops, how much would I have won? | 老爷子 我本来会赢多少 |
[17:14] | Somewhere in the neighborhood of $4,253. | 大约4253块 |
[17:30] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:31] | Had to get out of that stinky house. | 必须离开那个臭房子 |
[17:33] | It smells like a diaper fire. | 闻起来像尿布着火了 |
[17:41] | These are comfortable. | 床垫真舒服 |
[17:43] | It’s comfort spring technology. | 舒适弹簧技术 |
[17:47] | Look, I was pissed. I shouldn’t have said all that. | 我之前太生气了 我不该说那些话 |
[17:52] | I know what you do is a job. | 我知道操持家务也是工作 |
[17:54] | You know, when I was younger, I was really good in school. | 我小时候 成绩非常好 |
[17:58] | I got straight A’s. I was a real good arguer, | 全A成绩 出色的辩论者 |
[18:01] | and people used to say, | 大家总是说 |
[18:01] | “Beverly Solomon, you should be a lawyer.” | 贝费莉·所罗门 你应该做律师 |
[18:04] | That wasn’t my dream. | 但这不是我的梦想 |
[18:07] | My dream was to have a family. | 我的梦想是有个家 |
[18:09] | My dream was this. | 我的梦想是这个 |
[18:11] | You’re really good at it. | 做这个工作你很拿手 |
[18:13] | But it’s not for everyone. | 但不是所有人都适合做这个 |
[18:15] | You want different things out of life, | 你想要不同的人生 |
[18:16] | and… That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:19] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:21] | Honey, you are a pain in my ass, | 亲爱的 你从来和我对着干 |
[18:23] | and you never listen to a word I say, | 你从来不听我的话 |
[18:25] | but the way you had me booted out of that store… | 但你把我从商店里撵出去的方式 |
[18:29] | You’re gonna make a great assistant manager one day. | 总有一天 你会成为出色的助理经理 |
[18:33] | I’m sorry I got you sent to mall jail. | 对不起 让你进了商场监狱 |
[18:35] | I’m sorry I got carried away with your discount. | 对不起 你的员工折扣让我失控了 |
[18:38] | I know I get crazy when it comes to shopping. | 我知道一碰到购物问题我就疯了 |
[18:40] | I will try to work on that. | 我会努力改的 |
[18:41] | – No, you won’t. – I really won’t. | -你不会的 -我真的不会 |
[18:45] | Listen, I need your help. | 听我说 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:47] | I kinda ironed my dress. | 我熨烫了裙子 |
[18:51] | Honey, you don’t iron taffeta. | 亲爱的 塔夫绸是不能熨烫的 |
[18:55] | It’s okay. Mama will fix it. | 没事 妈妈会搞定的 |
[19:07] | Here you go, sweetie. Made your lunch. | 给你 宝贝 给你准备了午餐 |
[19:09] | Have a good day at work. | 祝你工作愉快 |
[19:11] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[19:12] | Yeah, in my family, we yelled and swore | 在我家 我们会吵架咒骂 |
[19:15] | and sometimes framed each other for petty crimes, | 偶尔互相栽赃一些无伤大雅的小罪 |
[19:17] | but under all that crazy, | 但在这些疯狂背后 |
[19:19] | we were always there to support each other. | 我们总是互相支持 |
[19:26] | “Zelda II”?! Seriously?! | 《萨尔达传说二》 真的吗 |
[19:29] | I saved some money at the track. Come on. | 我在赛马场上省了点钱 来吧 |
[19:31] | Let’s go play. | 来玩吧 |
[19:35] | Aw, look at my delicious little boy! | 看我的帅气儿子 |
[19:38] | Lucky guy. | 幸运的家伙 |
[19:48] | She looks amazing. | 她真漂亮 |
[19:53] | How’d you fix her dress? | 你是怎么修补好裙子的 |
[19:55] | Easy. I just bought her a new one. | 简单 我给她买了条新的 |
[19:58] | And every now and then, we even made each other’s lives | 时不时地 我们甚至让彼此的生活 |
[20:01] | just a little bit easier. | 轻松一点点 |
[20:03] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[20:05] | Figured it was our turn to make you dinner. | 我们觉得 该我们为你做次晚餐了 |
[20:07] | Oh, my gosh. That is so sweet! | 我的天 你们真是太乖了 |
[20:10] | So exciting. | 好激动 |
[20:15] | Tough on the top and has a jelly coating on the bottom. | 上面有些硬 下面有些胶状物 |
[20:22] | Is that baking soda? | 这是小苏打粉吗 |
[20:29] | Why don’t I just whip something up? | 不如我随便炒个菜吧 |
[20:30] | – Thank god. – Perfect. | -谢天谢地 -太棒了 |
[20:32] | I love you guys. | 我爱你们 |
[20:36] | Look what I swiped from the security office at work. | 看我从上班的保安室拿了什么 |
[20:42] | You can’t detain me! I have rights! | 你们不能拘留我 我有权利 |
[20:46] | I almost went to law school. | 我差一点就上了法学院 |
[20:48] | I am a female woman, and I am being held against my will. | 我是柔弱的女性 我被强制拘留了 |
[20:52] | Nobody knows | 没人知道 |
[20:55] | the trouble I’ve seen | 我见过的困难 |
[20:57] | This prison can’t hold me! | 这个监狱关不住我 |
[20:59] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[21:01] | You may have caged my body, | 虽然你禁锢了我的身体 |
[21:04] | but you have not caged my mind! | 但你无法禁锢我的思想 |
[21:06] | Do you think this is funny? | 你觉得这样很好玩吗 |
[21:07] | I know what you’re doing back there. | 我知道你在后面做什么 |
[21:09] | I can see you! | 我可以看到你 |
[21:11] | You will not break my spirit. | 你们无法摧毁我的意志 |
[21:16] | How long was she in there? | 她在里面被关了多久 |
[21:18] | 12 minutes. | 12分钟 |
[21:23] | Please don’t do that now. | 现在别拍了 |
[21:25] | Don’t do that. | 别拍了 |
[21:26] | That’s a nice sweater. Where’d you get that? | 毛衣很漂亮 哪里来的 |