时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:02] | before pilates and macrobiotic diets, | 在普拉提操和长寿健康饮食法出现之前 |
[00:04] | old people were old, except for one– | 老人家就是老人家 除了一位 |
[00:08] | My grandfather. | 我的外公 |
[00:09] | He was a man who loved risk and took chances. | 他是一位喜欢冒险碰运气的人 |
[00:12] | – Get there! Get there! – Yes! Come on, come on, come on! | -跑啊 跑啊 -加油 加油 |
[00:15] | He was a connoisseur of fine spirits. | 他是烈酒的鉴赏家 |
[00:17] | Oh! Muy bueno. | 太棒了 |
[00:20] | In a word, my grandfather was awesome. | 总而言之 我的外公帅呆了 |
[00:23] | That’s game, kiddo. Better luck next time. | 打得不错 孩子 下次祝你好运 |
[00:25] | Come on, pops. Let me win at least one. | 老爷子 至少让我赢一次吧 |
[00:27] | That’s a terrible lesson. | 这堂课上得太没效果了 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna beat your ass again real quick. | 我很快再让你惨败一局 |
[00:32] | And in wintertime, | 到了冬天 |
[00:33] | when his friends retreated to Florida, | 他的朋友都怕冷撤退到佛罗里达后 |
[00:35] | that’s when we always saw a lot more of him. | 我们总是会经常见到他 |
[00:37] | Bev, look at this! | 贝弗 看这个 |
[00:39] | Billy Joel’s coming to town. You gotta see this! | 比利·乔要来了 你得看看[歌手] |
[00:41] | Not now, dad. I’ve got three lunches to make. | 现在没空 爸 我得做三份午餐 |
[00:44] | Look at this picture of him. | 看他的照片 |
[00:47] | – He’s wearing the exact same sunglasses as I am. – Yeah. | -他戴的墨镜和我的一样 -是啊 |
[00:50] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:51] | I’m gonna call for tickets. | 我要打电话订票 |
[00:53] | Bevy! Where’s my other black sock? | 贝弗 我的另一只黑袜子呢 |
[00:56] | In your sock drawer. | 在袜子抽屉 |
[00:57] | That drawer is a wasteland of unmatched pairs. | 那个抽屉里全是不配对儿的 |
[00:59] | It’s chaos! | 一团糟 |
[01:00] | Then wear a different pair. | 那就穿不配对的 |
[01:01] | I’ve already got my black one on! | 我已经穿了黑色的了 |
[01:04] | Ugh! This is a nightmare! | 真是噩梦 |
[01:06] | Ow! Ow! My tooth! My tooth! | 痛 痛 我的牙齿 |
[01:08] | How do you hurt yourself eating cereal? | 你吃麦圈怎么会伤到自己的 |
[01:10] | I bit the free toy! | 我咬到了赠送的玩具 |
[01:11] | If it doesn’t look like cereal, don’t chew on it. | 如果看起来不是麦圈 那就别嚼 |
[01:15] | Dad, you’re in the way! | 爸 你碍着我了 |
[01:16] | I-I’m just calling the ticket broker. | 我只是打给售票经纪 |
[01:19] | You and me are gonna sit front and center. | 我们会坐在正中央的前排 |
[01:21] | Dad, can you please go in the den? | 爸 你到地下室行吗 |
[01:23] | Everywhere I step, there you are. | 我到哪里都看到你 |
[01:25] | You’re underfoot. | 你太碍事了 |
[01:26] | – And Billy Joel can wait. – Bye. | -比利·乔可以等等 -拜 |
[01:30] | Don’t say “bye.” | 别说”拜” |
[01:32] | Your S.A.T. Prep course is at 4:00, | 你的高考预备课四点开始 |
[01:34] | so get your ass home after school. | 所以放学后就要回家 |
[01:36] | I don’t know what you’re saying. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[01:37] | Well, take off your walkboy. | 取下你的”随身带” |
[01:39] | It’s called a walkman. | 这个叫”随身听” |
[01:40] | Oh, now you can hear me? | 你现在能听到我的话了吗 |
[01:42] | I wish I couldn’t. | 真希望听不到 |
[01:44] | The tickets are all sold out. | 票已经卖完了 |
[01:46] | Let’s roam around the bad neighborhoods | 咱们去治安差的社区转转 |
[01:49] | until we find a scalper. | 找个黄牛党 |
[01:51] | Dad, I’ve got 17 loads of laundry to do. | 爸 我有17篮衣服要洗 |
[01:53] | I’m gonna go put on my shoes, and I’ll wait in the car. | 我去穿上鞋子 在车上等你 |
[01:56] | All right, Bevy, today I went with the blue socks, | 贝弗 今天我穿蓝色袜子 |
[01:59] | – but we’re just kicking the can down the road. – Can you do me a favor? | -但这只是权宜之计 -帮个忙好吗 |
[02:02] | Take my dad to work with you today. | 今天带我爸和你一起上班 |
[02:04] | He’s been retired ten years. Why would he want to do that? | 他已经退休十年了 他为什么要上班 |
[02:07] | I don’t care what he wants. I want him out of here. | 我不管他想怎样 我要他离开 |
[02:09] | Go ask him. | 去问他 |
[02:10] | Hey, Albert. | 艾伯特 |
[02:12] | How would you like to come to the store with me today? | 今天和我去商店怎么样 |
[02:14] | Nah. | 算了 |
[02:16] | Well, I tried. He’s your problem now. | 我试过了 他现在是你的麻烦了 |
[02:18] | My parents were together so long, | 我父母在一起太久了 |
[02:20] | they could have an entire fight all about you, inches away, | 他们可以在咫尺之外 为你的事吵架 |
[02:24] | without ever making a sound. | 却一声不出 |
[02:27] | Hey, Albert, Vic and the guys | 艾伯特 维克和其他同事 |
[02:29] | were just talking with me the other day, and, uh, | 那天还在跟我说 |
[02:32] | they were saying how much they’d love you to stop by. | 他们非常想你去店里看看 |
[02:34] | We all would. | 我们都想 |
[02:35] | For god sake, Murray, can’t you take a hint? | 老天爷 默里 我这暗示还不明显吗 |
[02:38] | – I don’t wanna go. – I understand. | -我不想去 -我明白 |
[02:40] | And sometimes it only took a look. | 而且有时候一个眼神就够了 |
[02:43] | – But I insist. – Fine. | -但我坚持 -好吧 |
[03:02] | It was January 11th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的1月11日 |
[03:04] | and pops was headed back to his old stomping grounds. | 老爷子去了他以前战斗过的地方 |
[03:07] | Hey, Vic. | 维克 |
[03:08] | Look at this hobo I found out wandering the street. | 看我在街上捡回来的流浪汉 |
[03:11] | Ohh. You kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:13] | Do my eyes deceive me? | 我的眼睛骗了我吗 |
[03:15] | Ohh! Okay. | 行了 |
[03:18] | I’m easy. Try picking up that one. | 我没挑战性 试试抱这个 |
[03:20] | Hell, no. | 才不呢 |
[03:21] | Yeah, go ahead. Bust my balls. | 来吧 尽量取笑吧 |
[03:23] | That’s what we do. | 我们就爱这样 |
[03:24] | My god, look at this place. | 我的天 看这个地方 |
[03:26] | I-I barely recognize it. | 我都认不出来了 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I made some upgrades, | 我做了些升级 |
[03:30] | expanded the showroom, | 扩大了展厅 |
[03:32] | put in track lighting. | 装了轨道照明 |
[03:33] | What the hell’s that? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[03:35] | We do all our inventory on computers now. | 现在库存都用电脑算了 |
[03:37] | What is this, the “Star Wars”? | 这里变《星球大战》了吗 |
[03:39] | What about Sheila the redhead, | 那个红发的希拉呢 |
[03:41] | who comes in Saturdays to do the books? | 每周六来算账的 |
[03:43] | – Oh, I got rid of her. – What? | -我炒掉她了 -什么 |
[03:44] | Yeah, she’d been stealing from us for years. | 她已经偷东西偷了好些年了 |
[03:46] | That’s the price you pay for great gams. | 要想看好料 你就得付出代价 |
[03:49] | Now all you have to look at is Vic. | 现在你只有维克可看了 |
[03:51] | Oh, you’ve never seen my gams. | 那是你没见过我的好料 |
[03:52] | Oh, yeah, softball. | 对 垒球 |
[03:53] | What’s next, you give Vic’s job to a robot? | 接下来如何 你把维克的工作给机器人吗 |
[03:57] | I gotta see my office. | 我得看看我的办公室 |
[03:58] | Hey, come here a second. | 过来下 |
[04:00] | Listen, um… I want you to spend the day with him. | 听着 今天你得盯着他 |
[04:03] | He’s got a lot of energy, and he tends to get underfoot. | 他精力旺盛 而且总是碍事 |
[04:08] | Hey, you’ve got new glass shelves, too! | 你还装了新的玻璃架子啊 |
[04:12] | While pops was tiring out my dad, | 老爷子让我爸束手无策时 |
[04:14] | I was trying to keep up with my long-time crush, | 我在拼命追我暗恋了好久的女生 |
[04:16] | Dana Caldwell. | 戴娜·考德威尔 |
[04:17] | You let me win! | 你让我赢的 |
[04:22] | Yeah. That’s what I did. Oh, boy. | 对 我让的 老天 |
[04:25] | I should get going. | 我要走了 |
[04:26] | I’ve gotta read “To kill a mockingbird” for English. | 语文课留了作业 要看《杀死一知更鸟》 |
[04:29] | You know, I got the cliffsnotes in my room. | 我房间里有内容简介 |
[04:31] | You wanna borrow ’em? | 要借吗 |
[04:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:34] | Yep, it was happening. | 对 终于等到了 |
[04:36] | I had a girl in my bedroom for the very first time. | 第一次有女生走进了我的卧室 |
[04:38] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[04:40] | So… This is your room, huh? | 这是你的卧室 |
[04:44] | This was it. The moment every man waits for. | 就是这个 所有男生等待的时刻 |
[04:46] | Time to show her what goes down | 是时候向她展示 |
[04:48] | in Adam Goldberg’s private quarters. | 亚当·金伯格私人住处的模样 |
[04:50] | This is where the magic happens. | 这里就是魔法发生的地方 |
[04:56] | Voila. | 看 |
[04:58] | Oh, what’s that behind your ear? | 你耳朵后面是什么 |
[05:00] | Soft red ball. | 粉红色小球 |
[05:01] | Just a little taste. | 一点美妙的感觉 |
[05:03] | Do you like transformers? | 你喜欢变形金刚吗 |
[05:04] | What… Are they again? | 是什么来着 |
[05:06] | Hello. They’re robots in disguise. | 他们是可以伪装的机器人 |
[05:10] | It’s an exciting time in the franchise. | 这个系列现在到了激动的时刻 |
[05:12] | They’re branching out from vehicles | 他们从车辆变成 |
[05:14] | to dinosaurs and insects. | 恐龙和昆虫 |
[05:15] | – That… Is exciting. – Do you like He-man? | -的确很激动 -你喜欢希曼吗 |
[05:18] | I guess. | 我想喜欢吧 |
[05:20] | Castle greyskull. | 灰壳堡 |
[05:23] | Skeletor lives there. Whatever. | 骷髅王住在这里 随便啦 |
[05:27] | Do you like G.I. Joe? | 你喜欢特种部队吗 |
[05:28] | Don’t answer yet. | 先别回答 |
[05:29] | Right this way. | 这边 |
[05:33] | Behold, the “U.S.S. Flagg.” | 请看 弗莱格号航母 |
[05:36] | That takes up a lot of room. | 占的地方不小啊 |
[05:39] | Well, yeah. It’s an aircraft carrier. | 对 这是航空母舰 |
[05:41] | It’s meant to hold aircraft. | 上面要停放飞机 |
[05:43] | It’s all right there in the name. | 航空母舰这名字就说明一切了 |
[05:45] | Yep, this was going perfectly. | 对 进展太完美了 |
[05:47] | But what happened next would really rock my world. | 接下来发生的事 会让我的世界翻天覆地 |
[05:54] | I… Gotta go. | 我…得走了 |
[05:58] | Thank you for your time! | 谢谢你的宝贵时间 |
[06:00] | …I said for no reason at all! | 我完全没理由这样说嘛 |
[06:03] | As baffled as I was, my dad was even more confused | 我够困惑了 我爸吃完午餐回去时 |
[06:05] | – when he got back from his lunch break. – Little bit higher, Vic. | -更加困惑 -再高点 维克 |
[06:07] | Almost got it. | 差不多了 |
[06:09] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What the hell is going on here? | 喂喂喂 这是怎么回事 |
[06:11] | Going out of business?! | 即将歇业 |
[06:12] | Damn it. I was gonna surprise you. | 见鬼 本来想给你个惊喜 |
[06:14] | We don’t go for these gimmicks anymore. | 我们不再用这些噱头了 |
[06:17] | It’s a proven sales technique. | 这是久经考验的促销手段 |
[06:19] | I’m just juicing things up a bit. | 我只是给这里加些活力 |
[06:21] | It’s not a furniture store now. | 这里现在不是家具店了 |
[06:22] | 免费雪茄及咖啡 请随意享用! | |
[06:24] | It’s a hip lounge. | 这里是臀部休息的地方 |
[06:25] | Number one– it is a furniture store. | 第一 这里是家具店 |
[06:28] | Number two–the two biggest enemies of furniture | 第二 家具最大的两个敌人 |
[06:31] | are smoke and coffee. | 烟和咖啡 |
[06:33] | And jheri curl juice. | 还有黑人卷发喷雾[很油腻] |
[06:34] | Three enemies! | 三个敌人 |
[06:36] | Who wants jazz? | 谁想听爵士乐 |
[06:40] | Okay. What the hell is going on here? | 好吧 这是怎么回事 |
[06:43] | You were supposed to play gin rummy with him | 你应该在后面房间陪他玩一整天的 |
[06:45] | in the backroom all day. | 金拉米纸牌 |
[06:46] | Nah, he wouldn’t stay put. | 不 他不想闲着 |
[06:48] | That old man’s got so much energy and charisma. | 这位老人家有着非凡的精力与领袖气质 |
[06:51] | Now you can learn a thing or two from him. | 你可以跟他学着点 |
[06:57] | Ah, charisma. | 领袖气质啊 |
[07:00] | I don’t know what happened. It was going so great. | 我不知道出了什么事 本来好好的 |
[07:02] | And then she just ran off for no reason. | 接着她无缘无故地走了 |
[07:05] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么这么做 |
[07:06] | ‘Cause no girl on this planet | 因为地球上没有女生 |
[07:08] | would ever wanna make out in this room. | 愿意在这个房间里和男生亲热 |
[07:10] | Seriously, it looks like a nerd bomb went off in here. | 说真的 这里像是呆子炸弹爆炸过的遗址 |
[07:13] | I hate to admit it, but the idiot’s right. | 我不想承认 但这个白痴是对的 |
[07:16] | It was the toys. | 是玩具的原因 |
[07:17] | So my toys freaked her out? | 我的玩具吓跑了她吗 |
[07:18] | The fact that you have toys freaked her out. | 是你拥有玩具的事实吓跑了她 |
[07:21] | Listen, chicks like waterbeds | 听着 女生喜欢水床 |
[07:23] | and samurai swords that elegantly | 还有优雅地挂在 |
[07:26] | hang over a fireplace. | 壁炉上的武士刀 |
[07:28] | It’s a scientific fact. | 这是科学事实 |
[07:29] | He’s still an idiot. | 他依然是个白痴 |
[07:31] | But he’s right. If you want Dana to like you, | 但他是对的 如果你想让戴娜喜欢你 |
[07:33] | lose the toys. | 扔掉这些玩具吧 |
[07:34] | I can’t. They’re like family. | 我做不到 它们像家人一样 |
[07:36] | What would you rather touch– a boob or a Dino-bot? | 你想摸什么 咪咪还是机械恐龙 |
[07:41] | You took too long! The answer is clearly “boob.” | 你迟疑太久了 答案很明显是咪咪 |
[07:44] | You’re in seventh grade, bud. | 小子 你读七年级了[美国的初二] |
[07:46] | It’s time to grow up. | 是时候长大了 |
[07:49] | She’s right. From now on, | 她是对的 从现在开始 |
[07:51] | you gotta stop playing with toys | 你不能再玩玩具了 |
[07:53] | and start acting like a man. | 要有个男人样 |
[07:55] | First step– | 第一步 |
[07:56] | Drakkar noir. | 黑色达卡 |
[07:58] | No woman can resist its alluring stink. | 没有女人可以抵抗它的迷人臭味 |
[08:02] | Now you never apply it directly onto your own skin. | 永远不要直接喷在皮肤上 |
[08:05] | You simply mist… | 喷出来 |
[08:09] | And walk through. | 然后走过去 |
[08:11] | While my lesson on how to be a man had just begun, | 我的男人成长之路课程刚刚开始时 |
[08:14] | my dad was happy | 我爸很开心 |
[08:15] | his day with pops had come to an end. | 和老爷子共度的一天终于结束了 |
[08:19] | There you are. | 回来啦 |
[08:20] | How’d it go with my dad? Did you have a good time? | 和我爸怎么样 今天开心吗 |
[08:22] | Give me a minute. Can’t a man take off his pants? | 等一下 就不能让老爷们脱下裤子吗 |
[08:26] | Have you been smoking? | 你抽烟了吗 |
[08:28] | A cigar? | 雪茄 |
[08:29] | Two! With some low-end cognac. | 两支 配低档白兰地 |
[08:32] | Your dad turned my discount furniture store | 你爸将我的折扣家具店 |
[08:35] | into the copacabana. | 变成了科帕卡巴纳海滩 |
[08:38] | Ohh. I’m nauseous. | 我想吐 |
[08:41] | Well, thank you for doing that. | 多谢你了 |
[08:42] | You owe me. I’d like, uh, some shrimp parm… | 你欠我的 我想吃虾卷 |
[08:45] | With extra shrimp and extra parm. | 多虾 多卷 |
[08:47] | – I thought you said you were nauseous. – I’ll fight through it. | -你不是说想吐吗 -我会忍住 |
[08:49] | – Okay, you got it. – I’m not moving. | -没问题 -我不会动的 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna eat right here. | 我在这里吃 |
[08:52] | All right, don’t be such a baby. | 别这么娇气 |
[08:54] | It was only for one day. | 才一天而已 |
[08:56] | Or so she thought. | 她以为是这样 |
[08:58] | That one day turned into two. | 结果一天变成了两天 |
[09:00] | …Kroehler sofas for half that price. | 科洛勒沙发才一半价钱 |
[09:02] | Well, it’s fine. I got some good leads in the rolodex. | 没事 我有些好渠道 |
[09:05] | Al, what are you doing? | 老艾 你在做什么 |
[09:06] | Uh, what do you know? | 你知道什么啊 |
[09:08] | You found some at that price. | 只要你有这个价钱 |
[09:10] | Yeah, I’ll take ’em all. | 我全要 |
[09:12] | And those two days would turn into the longest week | 而这两天 变成了我爸这辈子 |
[09:15] | of my father’s life. | 最漫长的一周 |
[09:19] | Now that I was a man, it was time to break | 现在我是男人了 是时候 |
[09:21] | some tough news to some old friends. | 向老朋友宣布坏消息了 |
[09:23] | Sorry, lion-o. Sorry, cheetara. | 抱歉 虎威战士 抱歉 豹猫 |
[09:25] | It’s time to grow up. | 是时候长大了 |
[09:28] | Thundercats ho! | 霹雳猫 天啊 |
[09:29] | And after five trips, | 五趟奔波后 |
[09:31] | I had successfully packed up all my toys. | 我终于打包完了所有的玩具 |
[09:33] | Mom, I’m going out. | 妈 我要出去 |
[09:34] | Wear your jacket and your muffs. | 穿上外套 戴上耳罩 |
[09:36] | I’m a grown man! | 人家是个男人 |
[09:38] | And I was on a mission– | 我有个任务 |
[09:40] | A mission to prove that the geeky little kid in me | 我要证明我体内的那个呆小子 |
[09:42] | was gone forever. | 永远消失了 |
[09:44] | Literally, nothing could stop me. | 真的 没什么可以阻止我 |
[09:46] | It’s actually kind of cold out. | 外面还挺冷的 |
[09:48] | – Oh, your nose is all pink like a little kitten. – Mom. | -你的鼻子冻得粉红 像小猫咪 -妈 |
[09:51] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[09:53] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[09:57] | Oh. Hey. | 你好 |
[10:01] | Howdy. | 好吗 |
[10:03] | So… The other day when you were over at my house, | 那天你在我家 |
[10:08] | you ran off so fast, | 你走得那么快 |
[10:09] | that I didn’t get a chance to tell you something. | 我没机会跟你说件事 |
[10:12] | The reason why I showed you my toys was | 我之所以给你看我的玩具 |
[10:14] | ‘Cause I’ve outgrown ’em, and I thought maybe | 我太大了玩不了了 我想也许 |
[10:17] | your little brother might like ’em. | 你弟弟可能会喜欢 |
[10:18] | You really wanna give all your toys away? | 你想送走所有玩具吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to do it for years, | 对 我已经想送好些年了 |
[10:22] | plus I… I need to clear some shelf space | 而且 我的架子需要腾一些地方 |
[10:25] | for my cologne, beer can collection, | 放香水 啤酒罐收藏 |
[10:27] | – and jock straps. – Well, that’s so nice of you. | -运动护裆 -你真好 |
[10:30] | Dougie, Adam Goldberg brought a whole bunch of toys for you. | 道奇 亚当·金伯格带了好多玩具给你 |
[10:34] | Cool! | 酷 |
[10:37] | Awesome! | 太棒了 |
[10:38] | Had it. Have it. | 有了 有了 |
[10:40] | Sell it. | 卖掉了 |
[10:42] | Have it. | 有了 |
[10:43] | Wanna come in? | 想进来吗 |
[10:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:53] | Now listen, and listen good, you little putz. | 听着 好好听着 你个小笨蛋 |
[10:55] | That’s sergeant slaughter of the renegade squadron, | 叛逆者中队的大屠夫中士 |
[10:58] | and you’re gonna treat him and all my toys | 你要给予他和我所有玩具 |
[11:01] | with the respect that they deserve, | 应有的尊重 |
[11:02] | or so help me, I– | 否则我发誓 |
[11:03] | Adam? You coming? | 亚当 进来吗 |
[11:05] | Hey, you bet. | 当然 |
[11:08] | I’d given up my toys, | 我放弃了我的玩具 |
[11:10] | but pops wasn’t giving up on his big plans for the store. | 但老爷子不肯放弃他对商店的大计划 |
[11:14] | You busy? | 你忙吗 |
[11:15] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[11:17] | Well, I just discovered that the key to our success | 我刚发现 我们成功的关键 |
[11:20] | has been here all the time. | 一直在这里 |
[11:25] | Back in the old days, before I hired you, | 过去 我雇你之前 |
[11:29] | I had an ad running on the local TV. | 我在本地电视台播了广告 |
[11:32] | Business boomed. | 生意那叫一个兴隆啊 |
[11:33] | Okay, before you say anything else, | 好吧 在你说其它之前 |
[11:36] | just know that making a commercial | 你要知道拍广告 |
[11:38] | is way too expensive for us. | 对我们来说太贵了 |
[11:40] | Way ahead of you, Mur. | 我早想到了 小默 |
[11:42] | That’s why we use this. | 所以我们用这个 |
[11:44] | Hey there, ladies. | 女士们 大家好 |
[11:46] | Put down those vacuum cleaners for a second. | 先把吸尘器放一会儿 |
[11:48] | Big Al’s got something to say. | 老艾有些话要说 |
[11:53] | When your man comes home at night, | 你老公晚上回家时 |
[11:54] | don’t you want him to see furniture | 你不想让他看到的家具 |
[11:57] | that looks just as gorgeous as you do? | 和你一样美吗 |
[12:03] | Thanks, Sheila. | 多谢你 希拉 |
[12:05] | Down at the Ottoman Empire, | 在奥斯曼帝国 |
[12:07] | we got sofas starting at $35.99. | 全场沙发35块9毛9起 |
[12:10] | Can you buy on credit? You bet! | 可以用信用卡吗 当然 |
[12:12] | With your husband’s signature, of course. | 当然得签你老公的名字 |
[12:14] | So come on down and let big Al service you. | 过来让老艾为你服务吧 |
[12:18] | Ottoman Empire– | 奥斯曼帝国 |
[12:19] | Old york road and route 73… | 老约克路73号线 |
[12:23] | I think it holds up pretty well. | 我觉得现在效果也不错 |
[12:25] | I think it’s amazing that there was a time | 我觉得 这广告居然还有效果好的时候 |
[12:28] | when that was okay. | 真是太惊人了 |
[12:30] | We’re not running this commercial. | 我们不会播这个广告 |
[12:32] | Albert, you worked so hard | 艾伯特 你那么努力工作 |
[12:36] | making Ottoman Empire what it is today, | 才令奥斯曼帝国有了今日的成就 |
[12:38] | but don’t you think now is the time | 但你不觉得是时候 |
[12:41] | to do things like play golf or take a steam | 你去打打高尔夫 蒸蒸桑拿 |
[12:45] | or feed the pigeons? | 喂喂鸽子吗 |
[12:46] | Pigeons. That does sound fun. | 鸽子 听起来很有趣 |
[12:50] | We agree? No commercial? | 同意了吗 不要广告 |
[12:52] | No commercial. I totally get it. | 不要广告 我完全明白 |
[12:55] | But he didn’t get it. | 但他没明白 |
[12:58] | Quiet on the set! | 场地安静 |
[13:00] | Damn it, Albert. | 见鬼 艾伯特 |
[13:01] | What did I say?! | 我不是说了吗 |
[13:03] | You’re gonna love this commercial, Mur. | 你会喜欢这个广告的 小默 |
[13:06] | I’m insane Albert. | 我是疯子艾伯特 |
[13:08] | I price my furniture so low, I require hospitalization. | 我的家具卖得太便宜 我要求住院治疗 |
[13:12] | He’s crazy Al. | 他是疯子老艾 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I get it. No commercial! | 我明白 不准拍广告 |
[13:16] | Send everybody home. | 让大家回家 |
[13:17] | Oh, I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[13:18] | I already hired the crew, bought this straitjacket. | 我已经雇了制作团队 买了疯子束身衣 |
[13:22] | It is cheaper than renting it. | 买比租便宜 |
[13:23] | Vic, go away… Far away. | 维克 走开 有多远走多远 |
[13:26] | Vic, you stay. | 维克 留下 |
[13:28] | He’s the orderly that wheels me back into the loony bin | 他是把我送回疯人院的护理员 |
[13:32] | ‘Cause my prices are bananas. | 因为我的家具卖价太疯狂了 |
[13:34] | Come here, Albert. | 过来 艾伯特 |
[13:37] | Look, I’ve tried being nice to you all week. | 这一周来我尽力对你客气 |
[13:40] | I can’t do it anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[13:41] | You gotta take off the straitjacket | 你得脱下束身衣 |
[13:43] | and go home. Please! | 回家吧 求你了 |
[13:46] | I didn’t wanna play this card, | 我也不想打这张牌 |
[13:47] | but I do own 51% of the business, | 这家店51%是我的 |
[13:50] | so the decision is mine. | 我能做决定 |
[13:52] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[13:53] | This commercial is happening | 广告拍定了 |
[13:54] | whether you like it or not. | 无论你喜不喜欢 |
[13:56] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go back | 现在失陪了 我得进入 |
[13:58] | and get into my mentally unstable character. | 精神不稳定的角色 |
[14:02] | You got that covered. | 你早就进入角色了 |
[14:10] | Honey, what happened to all your toys? | 亲爱的 你的玩具呢 |
[14:12] | Gave ’em away. It’s cool. | 送人了 没事的 |
[14:15] | Can you float me roughly $2,000? | 可以给我大概两千块吗 |
[14:18] | May I ask for what? | 你说什么 |
[14:19] | A waterbed and a decorative samurai sword to hang above it. | 买张水床 还有挂起来的装饰性武士刀 |
[14:22] | A samurai sword will fall off the wall | 武士刀会在大半夜的 |
[14:24] | in the middle of the night, poke your eye out, | 从墙上掉下来 戳瞎你的眼睛 |
[14:26] | puncture the mattress, | 刺穿水床 |
[14:27] | and then you’ll drown in your sleep. | 然后你在睡眠中被淹死了 |
[14:29] | Is that a “no”? | 你是说不行吗 |
[14:30] | Yes, that’s a “no.” | 对 不行 |
[14:32] | Honey, you can’t give your toys away. | 亲爱的 你不能把玩具送人 |
[14:33] | You love ’em so much. | 你好爱它们的 |
[14:34] | Toys are kids’ stuff. | 玩具是小孩子玩的 |
[14:36] | I’m a man now. | 我现在是男人了 |
[14:38] | As of yesterday. | 从昨天开始 |
[14:39] | A very happy, happy man. | 一个非常开心的男人 |
[14:47] | That’s Barry’s smell. Why do you smell like Barry? | 这是巴瑞的味道 你为什么和巴瑞一个味 |
[14:49] | It’s drakkar noir. He gave it to me. | 这是黑色达卡 他给我了 |
[14:52] | I love to spend money on a girl… | 我愿意为女生花钱 |
[14:54] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 慢着 慢着 |
[14:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[14:57] | What did you two idiots do? | 你们两个白痴做了什么 |
[14:59] | That could mean so many things. | 这范围太广泛了吧 |
[15:01] | Why did my scrumptious little baby | 为什么我那可爱的小宝贝 |
[15:03] | give away all his toys? | 把他的玩具都送走了 |
[15:05] | We just told him the truth, mom. | 我们只是把真相告诉他了 妈 |
[15:07] | Yeah. He’ll never get any action with his room full of toys. | 对 满屋子玩具他永远别想泡到妞 |
[15:11] | He doesn’t need any action. He’s a little boy. | 他不需要泡妞 他是个小男生 |
[15:14] | I’m going over there right now and getting his toys back. | 我过去把他的玩具要回来 |
[15:15] | If you do, you’re gonna cost him his first girlfriend. | 你这样做 会害他失去这辈子第一个女友 |
[15:19] | He doesn’t need a girlfriend. He’s got me. | 他不需要女友 他有我 |
[15:21] | Yuck. | 好恶心 |
[15:22] | I didn’t mean girlfriend. I meant… Main lady. | 我不是说女友 我是说生命中的女人 |
[15:27] | That is so much worse. | 更恶心了 |
[15:28] | I meant… | 我是说 |
[15:29] | Woman in his life that he loves more than anyone else. | 他这辈子最爱的女人 |
[15:33] | Mom, you’re in free fall. Pull the rip cord. | 妈 你快一头摔死了 快拉降落伞吧 |
[15:35] | I’m going over there to get those toys back. | 我要过去拿回玩具 |
[15:37] | You two are grounded for a year. | 你们被禁足一年 |
[15:40] | You hear me? A year. | 听到了吗 一年 |
[15:43] | Glad you messed with me? You should know better. | 很开心和我过不去吗 你们应该知道下场 |
[15:46] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[15:48] | What great old toys. | 真不错的旧玩具啊 |
[15:50] | I’m from a local charity, | 我是本地慈善组织的 |
[15:52] | and I was wondering if you’d take 20 whole dollars for them. | 给你20块 玩具全给我好吗 |
[15:55] | You’re Adam Goldberg’s mother. | 你是亚当·金伯格的妈妈 |
[15:57] | Okay, I didn’t know you knew that. | 我不知道你知道 |
[16:00] | Listen… | 听着 |
[16:02] | My son Adam is | 我儿子亚当 |
[16:03] | at a transitional age right now. | 现在正是转变的年纪 |
[16:06] | He’s starting to mature and to have feelings | 开始变成熟 并且有了 |
[16:09] | he’s… Never felt before, and– | 以前从来没有的感觉 |
[16:11] | I want a turtle. | 我要一只乌龟 |
[16:13] | That’s nice. Why don’t you go in and get your mom? | 非常好 不如你进去叫你妈妈来吧 |
[16:18] | Go on. Get mama. | 去吧 叫妈妈 |
[16:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:41] | You must be Dana’s mom. | 你肯定是戴娜的妈妈吧 |
[16:43] | I’m Beverly Goldberg. | 我是贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[16:46] | Well, I’ll have you over for brunch, okay? | 改天请你吃早午餐吧 |
[16:49] | Bye-bye. This was fun. | 再见 真开心啊 |
[16:53] | After pops took off his straitjacket, | 老爷子脱掉束身衣后 |
[16:55] | he finally regained his sanity. | 终于恢复了理智 |
[16:58] | Hey, can we talk? | 可以谈谈吗 |
[17:00] | It’s up to you. You’re the boss. | 你决定 你是老板 |
[17:02] | I can give you, uh, 51% of the couch. | 沙发的51%归你 |
[17:06] | Stop it, will ya? I-I came to apologize. | 别这样好吗 我是来道歉的 |
[17:11] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:13] | It’s tough always feeling like you’re underfoot. | 总觉得自己很碍事 感觉很糟糕 |
[17:16] | I was doing okay with it, | 我本来可以接受 |
[17:18] | but then when I walked back in here, uh… | 但我回到这里后 |
[17:23] | I felt like I mattered again. | 我觉得自己又重要了 |
[17:25] | Stop it. You matter. | 别这样说 你很重要 |
[17:27] | This is your store, Murray. | 这是你的店 默里 |
[17:29] | You’ve done a hell of a job with it | 你付出了很多心血 |
[17:31] | for ten years– better than I could’ve done. | 十年了 比我做得好 |
[17:34] | Which is why I’ve decided… | 所以我决定 |
[17:38] | To give you this. | 给你这个 |
[17:44] | That’s my 2%. | 这是我的2% |
[17:46] | You should be the majority owner. | 你应该成为大老板 |
[17:48] | This is your store now. | 现在这是你的店了 |
[17:50] | Thank you, Albert. It means a lot. | 谢谢 艾伯特 你真是太好了 |
[17:57] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会想念这里的 |
[18:01] | Oh, you… | 你 |
[18:02] | You could always come by, like, once a week | 你可以随时过来 比如说一周一次 |
[18:04] | to check on things. | 随便看看 |
[18:06] | I can put another desk next to mine in the office. | 办公室里我的桌子旁 可以再放张桌子 |
[18:09] | Nah. I couldn’t do that. | 不 我不能这样 |
[18:10] | You could. | 你可以 |
[18:11] | Walnut. Danish modern with a teak inlay. | 胡桃木的 丹麦现代式 柚木镶板 |
[18:15] | Don’t cheap out. | 别小气 |
[18:16] | Now come here and give me a hug. | 过来拥抱一下 |
[18:18] | Uh, I’m not a big hugger. | 我不太喜欢拥抱 |
[18:20] | Get over here, you bastard. | 过来 混小子 |
[18:34] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:36] | Hello. What you got there, toys of some sort? | 你好 这是什么 玩具吗 |
[18:39] | I brought ’em back | 我送回来了 |
[18:40] | ‘Cause I know you didn’t really wanna give them away. | 我知道你并不想送人 |
[18:42] | What? No, that’s not true. | 什么 不是这样的 |
[18:45] | – Your mom came over. – That damn woman. | -你妈妈来过了 -那个要命的女人 |
[18:47] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[18:48] | My… Mom would have done the same thing | 如果我把我的爱心小熊送人 |
[18:50] | if I gave away all my care bears. | 我妈妈也会这样做 |
[18:53] | Wait. It wasn’t the toys? | 慢着 不是因为玩具吗 |
[18:55] | Then why did you run out of my room the other day? | 那你那天为什么那么快离开我的房间 |
[18:57] | I… Ran out ’cause… | 我跑开是因为 |
[18:59] | I thought we were gonna kiss. | 我以为我们会亲吻 |
[19:02] | Not that I didn’t wanna kiss. | 并不是说我不想亲 |
[19:04] | I just… Got nervous. | 我只是 紧张了 |
[19:09] | So… | 那么 |
[19:11] | Thank you for bringing my stuff. | 谢谢你把我东西送回来 |
[19:12] | See you at school. | 学校见 |
[19:14] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Stupid. I was supposed to kiss her. | 笨蛋 我应该亲她的 |
[19:26] | Stupid, stupid! | 笨蛋 笨蛋 |
[19:28] | Yeah, you blew it. | 对 你搞砸了 |
[19:30] | But we’ll work on it. | 但我们会想办法的 |
[19:35] | Never thought I’d say it, | 没想过我会这么说 |
[19:37] | but this computer is way better than Sheila’s gams. | 但这电脑比希拉的好料强多了 |
[19:41] | Hey, Mur. We got a tough customer. | 老默 有个难搞的顾客 |
[19:43] | You wanna work your magic? | 想施展下你的魔力吗 |
[19:48] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[19:51] | You bet your ass. | 那是当然 |
[19:55] | Yeah, getting older is confusing and complicated, | 对 年纪变大会困惑会难懂 |
[19:58] | but no matter how hard we tried, | 但无论我们多努力 |
[20:00] | pops couldn’t slow it down, and that day, | 老爷子也不愿放慢脚步 那天 |
[20:04] | I decided not to rush it either. | 我也决定不再着急长大了 |
[20:05] | I am megatron, leader of the decepticons. | 我是威震天 霸天虎的领袖 |
[20:09] | I am optimus prime, and I am a good guy, | 我是擎天柱 我是好人 |
[20:12] | and I will kick your butt! | 我会打败你 |
[20:13] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[20:15] | Get dressed now! | 快换好衣服 |
[20:16] | Oh, no! The bad guys are coming for us! | 不好 坏人来了 |
[20:22] | My name is megatron. I am good. | 我是威震天 我是好人 |
[20:27] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[20:28] | Get dressed now. | 快换好衣服 |
[20:29] | Oh. | 好 |
[20:31] | I am good and… This is it. | 我是好人 就是这样 |
[20:35] | Aah! That hurt! Aah! | 啊 好痛 |
[20:39] | Hey! I’m Murray the maniac. | 喂 我是疯子默里 |
[20:41] | And I’m committed to insane prices! | 我要给大家一个疯狂价格 |
[20:46] | Hello! I’m Murray the maniac, | 大家好 我是疯子默里 |
[20:48] | and I’m committed to insane prices! | 我要给大家一个疯狂价格 |
[20:51] | You think that was too much, the way I went, “insane”? | 你觉得太夸张了吗 我说”疯狂”的时候 |
[20:54] | And… Action. | 开拍 |
[20:57] | Well, I came out while you were saying “action.” | 你说开拍时我出来了 |
[20:58] | – Does that matter? – Okay, all right, all right. Cut. | -有关系吗 -没事没事 停 |
[21:00] | I’m Murray the mania–why couldn’t we get a good one?! | 我是疯子默里 为什么就是拍不好呢 |
[21:03] | Hi. I’m insane. | 大家好 我是疯子 |
[21:05] | – No, it’s “insane prices.” – No. “hello.” | -是疯狂价格才对 -是”大家好” |
[21:06] | It’s “hello.” | 是”大家好” |
[21:07] | Just help me up. Help me up. | 帮我起来 帮我起来 |
[21:09] | Help me up. Just push from behind. | 帮我起来 从后面推一把 |
[21:10] | – I like what you were doing, man. – Thank you. | -我喜欢你的表演 -谢谢 |
[21:12] | Hey! I’m Murray the maniac, and I’m bananas! | 我是疯子默里 我极度疯狂 |
[21:16] | I am just b-a-n… | 我就是BAN |
[21:19] | A “A.” | |
[21:20] | -A -N – “A.” – “n.” | |
[21:21] | Is it two n’s? | 有两个N吗 |
[21:22] | Did we close the whole day for this ? | 关门一整天就为了这个吗 |