时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Since the dawn of time, mothers and daughters have always fought. | 自上帝创世纪 母女就开始争吵 |
[00:03] | 10:00 is an embarrassing curfew. | 宵禁时间定十点太让我丢人了 |
[00:06] | Oh, it’s embarrassing to tell your girlfriends | 告诉你闺蜜你想在 |
[00:07] | you’d like to hang out at a safer time? | 更早的时间出去玩丢人吗 |
[00:09] | A lot. | 吵个没完 |
[00:10] | Absolutely not. | 当然不行 |
[00:11] | Doesn’t matter what the topic is, | 无论话题是什么 |
[00:13] | they’ll find a way to disagree strongly and dramatically. | 她们都会吵起来 而且火药味十足 |
[00:16] | And when that runs its course, | 争执不下时 |
[00:18] | they’ll just lob insults at each other. | 她们便互相辱骂 |
[00:20] | This house sucks! | 这个家真差劲 |
[00:21] | It became the background noise of our lives. | 她们的争吵变成了我们生活的背景嗓音 |
[00:23] | And soon, it became weird when they weren’t fighting. | 很快 她们不争吵时便感觉奇怪 |
[00:25] | There’s nothing wrong with this outfit. | 这身衣服没问题 |
[00:27] | They keep it very hot in the gym. | 健身房里很热 |
[00:28] | It was a vicious, never-ending war. | 这是一场激烈的永不停止的战争 |
[00:30] | All we knew was to keep | 我们只知道 |
[00:32] | our heads low and out of the line of fire. | 要置身于火线之外 |
[00:33] | You’re not going. | 你不能去 |
[00:34] | – But everyone is going! – In a nutshell, all of their fights | -但大家都去 -简单来说 她们的争吵 |
[00:37] | boiled down to one thing. | 归结为一件事 |
[00:38] | Ugh! Why can’t you ever just trust me?! | 你为什么不能信任我 |
[00:40] | I do trust you! | 我信任你 |
[00:42] | She didn’t. | 她不信任 |
[00:43] | And to be fair, she didn’t have any reason to. | 说句公道话 她没任何理由去信任 |
[00:45] | No, Lainey, it’s not hard to get wine coolers. | 不 兰妮 弄到冷酒柜并不难 |
[00:48] | We’ll just stand outside the liquor store | 我们只需站在酒类专卖店外 |
[00:49] | and target the creepy old dudes. | 以变态老家伙为目标 |
[00:50] | No! | 不 |
[00:51] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:54] | I picked up the phone by accident, | 我意外地拿起了电话 |
[00:56] | but I heard everything. | 但我什么都听到了 |
[00:57] | And then came the thing she lived to say. | 然后这句话就是母亲生来就要说的 |
[01:00] | I’m not mad, I’m just…disappointed. | 我不生气 我只是很失望 |
[01:04] | Erica was smart and sneaky in her own right, | 爱丽卡很聪明 魔高一尺 |
[01:06] | so my mom had to bring her “A” Game. | 所以我妈必须道高一丈 |
[01:08] | She read her diary… | 她看她的日记 |
[01:11] | And when she realized it was just a decoy | 当她意识到这只是幌子 |
[01:13] | planted there for her to read, | 放在那里让她看的 |
[01:15] | she’d find her real diary. | 她就找到她的真日记 |
[01:17] | And she wasn’t afraid to get down and dirty | 她甚至不怕趴到脏地板上[有耍手段的意思] |
[01:19] | to find out what was going on even when nothing was going on. | 搞清楚发生了什么事 哪怕是什么事也没有 |
[01:22] | No, you’re still conjugating it wrong. | 不 你连接的地方还是不对 |
[01:24] | It’s j’aime danser. | 是”我喜欢跳舞” |
[01:28] | What’s that sound? | 这是什么声音 |
[01:31] | I think it’s…Snoring. | 我想是打鼾 |
[01:36] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[01:37] | Nope. | 没 |
[01:40] | I mean, if you’re gonna spy, at least try to stay awake. | 如果你要监视我 至少保持清醒吧 |
[01:45] | Well, in my defense, that was very boring. | 容我说一句 你们谈话内容太无趣 |
[02:01] | It was February 6, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的2月6日 |
[02:04] | and while Erica was my mother’s main focus, | 在我妈重点注意爱丽卡的同时 |
[02:06] | she still had time to aggravate Barry, too. | 她依然有时间激怒巴瑞 |
[02:08] | I’m not exaggerating! | 我没有夸张 |
[02:10] | This is literally the worst decision | 这真的是这个星球 |
[02:11] | any parent has made on this planet | 以及其它可能有生命的星球上 |
[02:13] | and any other planet capable of sustaining life. | 所有父母中做的最糟的决定 |
[02:16] | You’re not having a girl in your room, end of argument. | 你不能让女生进房间 没什么可争了 |
[02:19] | Lexy Bloom is just my lab partner. | 拉克茜·布鲁姆只是我的实验搭档 |
[02:22] | All we’re gonna do is study. We’re just friends. | 我们只会学习 我们只是朋友 |
[02:24] | Okay. Then you can study right here at the table. | 好的 你们可以在这里的桌上学习 |
[02:26] | Here? | 这里 |
[02:28] | How am I supposed to impress her | 爸穿着内裤晃来晃去 |
[02:29] | with dad strolling around in his underpants? | 叫我怎么取悦她 |
[02:31] | Aha! You are trying to get romantic with her. | 没错吧 你就是想追她 |
[02:34] | Of course I am! | 我当然想了 |
[02:36] | Romance pumps in my veins. | 我的血液里流淌着浪漫 |
[02:38] | Haven’t you heard my rap ballad | 你没听过我的饶舌歌吗 |
[02:40] | about stone-cold grooving with a chick on a ferris wheel? | 和一个女生坐摩天轮 外表淡定内心狂喜 |
[02:43] | I have. | 我听过 |
[02:44] | It was wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[02:46] | Not changing my mind. | 不能改变我的想法 |
[02:47] | This is such controversial bullcrap! | 你这太双重标准了 |
[02:49] | Adam has Emmy Mirsky in his room right now! | 艾米·莫斯基现在就在亚当的房间 |
[02:51] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[02:53] | Emmy Mirsky doesn’t count. | 艾米·莫斯基不算 |
[02:54] | They’ve been inseparable since they were in diapers. | 他们穿纸尿裤时就是好朋友了 |
[02:57] | He calls her muscles. | 他叫她肌肉妹 |
[02:58] | They’re like brother and sister. | 他们就像兄妹一样 |
[02:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:00] | ‘Cause if you ask me, | 如果你问我 |
[03:02] | that friendship is hardly as innocent as we think. | 我会说这段友谊可没我们想的纯洁 |
[03:08] | Ha! Busted! | 抓到了 |
[03:11] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[03:12] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[03:13] | It rained so we got worms, and now we’re trying to see | 下雨了有虫子 现在我们想看看 |
[03:16] | who can keep them on their face the longest | 谁能把虫子放在脸上的时间长 |
[03:18] | without freaking out. | 而不害怕 |
[03:21] | Well, that’s sweet, guys. | 真好 孩子们 |
[03:23] | We’ll give you some privacy. | 给你们一些空间 |
[03:25] | Ugh! Not fair! | 不公平 |
[03:28] | What the hell was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[03:29] | Something insane. I don’t even question it anymore. | 什么疯狂的事 我都懒得问了 |
[03:31] | I’ve got to get these things off my face! | 我得把这些从脸上弄下来 |
[03:33] | Yes! I win. You know what that means. | 太好了 我赢了 你知道这意味着什么吧 |
[03:36] | Ow! You punched me in my allergy shot. | 痛 你打到了我打防过敏针的地方 |
[03:39] | Yep. This was my friend Emmy Mirsky. | 没错 这就是我的朋友艾米·莫斯基 |
[03:42] | She was a goofball and my wingman… | 她是傻大姐 是我的泡妞搭档 |
[03:44] | Or maybe I was hers. | 或许我是她的 |
[03:45] | “Top gun” five. | 壮志凌云式击掌 |
[03:47] | Later, Goose! | 回见了 古斯 |
[03:48] | Whoa. I’m not Goose. You’re Goose. | 慢着 我不是古斯 你才是 |
[03:50] | I’m Maverick. | 我是马弗里克 |
[03:51] | Uh, wrong. | 错了 |
[03:52] | I’m Maverick because I look super-cool in aviator glasses, | 我才是马弗里克 因为我戴机师眼镜超级酷 |
[03:55] | which you can’t wear because of your hilarious lazy eye. | 而你不能戴 因为你有滑稽的弱视眼 |
[03:58] | My mom says I can get prescription shades, | 我妈说我可以戴处方墨镜 |
[04:00] | so you can suck it! | 让你得瑟 |
[04:04] | Bead curtains. | 珠帘 |
[04:05] | That alone should have been enough to get me to turn around. | 这一个就足以让我晕头转向 |
[04:08] | Hey. Re-dim that mood lighting. | 把灯调暗 |
[04:11] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[04:13] | Trying to make it romantic in here, | 给这里营造浪漫气氛 |
[04:15] | like a french boudoir or Lee Majors’ hot tub. | 比如说法式香闺或李·梅杰斯的浴缸 |
[04:18] | – Why? – ’cause Lexy Bloom | -为什么 -因为拉克茜·布鲁姆 |
[04:20] | can’t step one foot into my room | 不能进入我的房间 |
[04:22] | even though Emmy sleeps over in your room | 但艾米却能在父母出门时 |
[04:24] | whenever her parents go out of town. | 在你房里留宿 |
[04:25] | That’s ’cause Emmy’s not really a girl. | 那是因为艾米算不上是女生 |
[04:27] | She’s like a sibling except I like her. | 她就像是我唯一喜欢的兄弟姐妹 |
[04:30] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[04:31] | It’s just a matter of time before you two are making out. | 你俩好上是迟早的事 |
[04:34] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[04:35] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[04:36] | Dude, you’re so clueless. | 老弟 你太蠢了 |
[04:39] | Men and women can’t be friends. | 男生和女生不可能做朋友 |
[04:42] | That’s a fact. It’s in the encyclopedia. | 这是事实 百科全书里有 |
[04:45] | Look it up. | 自己去查 |
[04:46] | Why can’t we be friends? | 我们为什么不能做朋友 |
[04:47] | A little thing called sexual tension. | 有样东西叫做异性张力 |
[04:49] | You and Emmy will happen. | 你和艾米有天会碰到 |
[04:52] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪 |
[04:53] | I have to finish setting the mood before Lexy arrives. | 我得在拉克茜来之前布置好 |
[04:59] | Whale sounds. | 鲸的叫声 |
[05:01] | Ladies can’t resist their haunting song. | 女士们无法拒绝这令人无法忘怀的歌声 |
[05:03] | Look it up. | 自己去查 |
[05:04] | I think you need a new encyclopedia. | 我想你需要一本新的百科全书 |
[05:11] | Well, that was the most humiliating thing | 这是我这辈子碰到的 |
[05:13] | I’ve ever been through in my life. | 最丢人的事 |
[05:15] | I’m the one who’s humiliated. | 我才是丢人的那个 |
[05:16] | You weren’t sneaky at all. Everyone saw you, mom. | 你完全暴露了 大家全看见你了 妈 |
[05:19] | Saw me doing what? Loving my daughter? | 看我做什么 爱我的女儿吗 |
[05:21] | Being a mom? | 做一个母亲吗 |
[05:22] | Hey! Enough! | 够了 |
[05:23] | You two can argue anywhere you like, | 你们想在哪里吵都可以 |
[05:26] | but “that’s incredible!” is on, and there’s a one-legged model. | 现在在播《难以置信》真人秀 有一个独腿模特 |
[05:29] | I don’t know how she’s gonna walk the runway. | 我不知道她会怎么走T台 |
[05:31] | Murray, I don’t want to hear | 默里 我现在不想听 |
[05:32] | – about your stupid tv show right now. – Stupid?! | -你那个傻电视节目 -傻 |
[05:35] | Is it stupid that a baby can water ski? | 宝宝会滑水傻吗 |
[05:38] | Is it stupid that someone taught rats to play basketball? | 有人教会老鼠打篮球傻吗 |
[05:42] | No, that’s not stupid. | 不 这不傻 |
[05:44] | No, that’s incredible! | 不 这是难以置信 |
[05:46] | I’ll tell you what’s stupid. | 我告诉你什么是傻 |
[05:47] | I can’t go anywhere without my mother trying to ruin my life. | 我到哪里 都有老妈想毁了我的人生 |
[05:50] | All I was doing was shopping at the same mall as you. | 我只是和你在同一个商场购物 |
[05:52] | All of a sudden, that’s a capital crime? | 突然一下子 这个就是死罪了吗 |
[05:54] | Why are you always following me? | 你为什么总是跟着我 |
[05:55] | I mean, what, exactly, do you think I’m up to? | 你到底觉得我要做什么 |
[05:57] | I don’t know. That’s why I was following you. | 我不知道 所以我才跟着你 |
[05:59] | So, you admit it! | 这么说你承认了 |
[06:00] | Enough! | 够了 |
[06:01] | You two have to work out your crap | 你们得解决你们的问题 |
[06:03] | because it’s exhausting. | 看着都累 |
[06:05] | Dad’s right. | 爸说得对 |
[06:06] | I’m heading off to college in two years. | 我两年内就要上大学了 |
[06:08] | Do you really want to leave it like this? | 你希望我们的关系是这样吗 |
[06:10] | Of course not. | 当然不想 |
[06:11] | Then please just back off. | 那就请你别再插手了 |
[06:13] | I need space! | 我需要空间 |
[06:14] | I need…Trust. | 我需要信任 |
[06:18] | Fine. | 好的 |
[06:19] | And she meant it… | 她是真心的 |
[06:20] | Until the next time my sister left the house. | 直到我姐又一次出门 |
[06:22] | She went directly to the real diary, | 她直接去找真正的日记 |
[06:24] | and what she read would shake her to her very core. | 她看的内容 让她连骨头都在发抖 |
[06:36] | Crack rock! | 毒品 |
[06:38] | Crack rock! | 毒品 |
[06:42] | Erica’s gonna take crack rocks. | 爱丽卡要吸毒 |
[06:44] | Erica what? | 爱丽卡什么 |
[06:45] | I read it in her diary — | 我在她日记里看到的 |
[06:47] | Not the decoy, but the real one. | 不是幌子那本 是真正那本 |
[06:49] | Her friends are participating in crack rock, | 她的朋友们在吸毒 |
[06:51] | and now Erica is also going to participate in crack rock. | 现在爱丽卡也要吸毒了 |
[06:54] | Can’t you just trust Erica enough | 你就不能给爱丽卡一点信心吗 |
[06:56] | to know that she’s not gonna go out | 相信她不会在外面 |
[06:57] | – and eat crack with her friends? – No! | -和朋友们吸毒 -不 |
[07:00] | If my little baby so much as touches one piece of crack, | 如果我的小宝贝吸那么一点点毒 |
[07:03] | then I have failed as a mother. | 那我这个母亲就失败了 |
[07:05] | You usually say that for dramatic effect, | 你经常说这句话是为了夸张效果 |
[07:07] | but I agree with you on this one. | 但这次我同意你的话 |
[07:09] | Hey. What’s for dinner? | 晚餐吃什么 |
[07:12] | Dinner. Yes. | 晚餐 是的 |
[07:13] | Funny you should ask that. | 你应该问的 |
[07:15] | Um, come over here. | 过来 |
[07:18] | Come sit next to mama, baby. | 坐在妈妈旁边 宝贝 |
[07:20] | – Are you crying? – No. | -你在哭吗 -没 |
[07:23] | I hope you’re hungry ’cause, uh, we are just gonna sit, | 希望你饿了 因为我们会坐下 |
[07:27] | have a little chat. | 好好聊聊 |
[07:29] | Oh, look. Look what I have. | 看 看这是什么 |
[07:31] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[07:33] | An egg. | 鸡蛋 |
[07:34] | This is your brain. | 这是你的大脑 |
[07:37] | This is drugs. | 这是毒品 |
[07:44] | This is your brain on drugs. | 这是你吸了毒的大脑 |
[07:48] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[07:50] | Yeah, quite a few. | 有一些 |
[07:52] | Uh, what the hell is happening? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[07:54] | Listen. | 听着 |
[07:54] | Your father and I have good reason | 你父亲和我有充分理由 |
[07:56] | to believe that something is going to — | 相信有事… |
[07:59] | – Murray. – What? | -默里 -什么 |
[08:00] | That is a brain. That’s not food. | 这是大脑 不是食物 |
[08:02] | And you — I know everything | 至于你 我什么都知道了 |
[08:04] | ’cause I read your real diary. | 因为我看了你真正的日记 |
[08:06] | Well, there’s one thing you don’t know. | 有一件事你不知道 |
[08:08] | I only wrote that as a trap. | 我写这个是设的陷阱 |
[08:10] | You wrote fake stuff in your real diary? | 你在真日记中写假内容吗 |
[08:13] | Yes, because I knew you would read it, | 是 因为我知道你会看 |
[08:14] | and I wanted to prove that you are incapable of trusting me. | 我要证明 你不会信任我 |
[08:18] | Here’s an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[08:19] | Don’t write your feelings down. | 别想感受写下来 |
[08:21] | Shove them down into your body and forget about them like I do. | 憋在心里忘掉 像我这样 |
[08:25] | There’s no downside. | 没什么坏处 |
[08:28] | You’re not really gonna try the crack rock? | 你不会吸毒吗 |
[08:30] | Of course not! | 当然不会 |
[08:32] | And the fact that you thought I would tells me everything. | 你觉得我会吸的这一事实 告诉我了一切 |
[08:34] | Wait, honey. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[08:36] | Please don’t be mad at me. | 请别生我的气 |
[08:38] | I’m not mad, just disappointed. | 我不生气 我只是很失望 |
[08:47] | It had been a day since Barry told me | 巴瑞告诉我男生女生 |
[08:48] | men and women can’t be friends. | 不可能做朋友 已经过去一天了 |
[08:50] | Even though I knew he was wrong, | 虽然我知道他是错的 |
[08:52] | I still found myself feeling kind of weird around Emmy. | 我依然觉得在艾米身边时怪怪的 |
[09:00] | Dude, you died already? | 哥们 你这就死了吗 |
[09:02] | – What’s the matter with you? – You play solo. | -你怎么啦 -你一个人玩吧 |
[09:04] | I’m not in the mood for “contra.” | 我不想玩魂斗罗 |
[09:05] | I’m gonna go grab a tastykake. | 我去拿个美糕巧克力派 |
[09:07] | You want one? | 你要吗 |
[09:08] | Bring the whole box. | 拿整盒来 |
[09:12] | Pops! | 老爷子 |
[09:13] | Oh, thank god. I need you, man. | 谢天谢地 我需要你 |
[09:16] | Really bad. | 太需要了 |
[09:17] | Ah, I know that desperate cry for help. | 我知道这种哭着求助的绝望声音 |
[09:21] | Lady trouble? | 女生的问题吗 |
[09:22] | No. | 不是 |
[09:23] | Yes. I don’t know. | 是 我不知道 |
[09:25] | So, then, yes. | 那就是了 |
[09:26] | Okay. Here’s my question. | 好的 我的问题是 |
[09:28] | Can men and women be friends? | 男生和女生可以做朋友吗 |
[09:29] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[09:30] | I thought you were gonna ask me | 我本以为你会问 |
[09:31] | how to unhook a bra or something. | 怎么解开文胸什么的 |
[09:33] | I’m all messed up. | 我都糊涂了 |
[09:34] | Barry said Emmy and I have sexual tension. | 巴瑞说我和艾米有异性张力 |
[09:37] | I don’t know what that is, | 我不知道这是什么 |
[09:38] | but I think I got it, and now things are totally weird. | 但我觉得我有 现在变得很奇怪 |
[09:41] | You and muscles Mirsky? | 你和肌肉妹莫斯基吗 |
[09:43] | You two are lifelong buds. | 你俩是终生好兄弟 |
[09:44] | There’s no way. | 这不可能 |
[09:46] | – You sure? – Of course. | -你肯定吗 -当然 |
[09:48] | Men and women can be friends. | 男生和女生可以做朋友 |
[09:50] | Take me. I got plenty — | 比如说我 我有好多 |
[09:52] | Gloria and Sheila and Mabel. | 歌洛莉亚 希拉 梅宝 |
[09:56] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[09:57] | Aren’t all of those your ex-girlfriends? | 这些不都是你的前女友吗 |
[09:59] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:01] | Well, they started out as friends, but I guess…Wait. | 她们开始都是朋友 但我想 慢着 |
[10:05] | Rose Boykin. She’s a friend. | 罗丝·博伊金 她是朋友 |
[10:07] | So, you never once kissed her. | 你从来没有亲过她 |
[10:09] | Once. | 一次 |
[10:10] | Maybe twice. | 也许两次 |
[10:12] | Maybe a lot more. | 也许很多次 |
[10:14] | None of this helps me at all. | 你说的完全帮不了我 |
[10:15] | It’s not my fault. | 这又不是我的错 |
[10:17] | Women love me! | 女人就是爱我 |
[10:18] | Here. | 来 |
[10:20] | Let me show you how to do the bra thing. | 我来教你怎么解文胸 |
[10:23] | Just name one female friend — one. | 说一个女性朋友 就一个 |
[10:25] | Forget me. | 别说我了 |
[10:26] | I’m a lost cause. | 我是注定没女性朋友的 |
[10:28] | But you love movies, right? | 但你热爱电影 对吗 |
[10:31] | Go watch “When Harry met Sally.” | 去看《当哈利遇到莎莉》 |
[10:34] | It’s all about how men and women can be friends. | 讲的全是男生和女生可以做朋友 |
[10:39] | I took pops’ advice, and that night | 我接受了老爷子的建议 那晚 |
[10:41] | we rented a movie about two besties like us. | 我们租了这部电影 讲的是像我们这样的好友 |
[10:47] | – Oh, my god! – Oh, my god! | -我的天 -我的天 |
[10:50] | Unfortunately, pops hadn’t quite remembered how it ended. | 不幸的是 老爷子忘了电影的结局 |
[10:53] | I have to go home now. | 我得回家了 |
[10:54] | This is your home. | 这是你的家 |
[10:55] | Then you have to go home now. | 那你就得回家了 |
[10:59] | Yes, things were awkward in our house that week, | 没错 那周咱家的气氛怪怪的 |
[11:01] | and not just between me and Emmy. | 不仅是我和艾米之间 |
[11:03] | After my mom had accused Erica of participating in crack rock, | 在我妈指责爱丽卡吸毒后 |
[11:06] | tension in our house was as thick as the ketchup | 家里的紧张气氛 浓得就像我妈堆在 |
[11:09] | my mom was bathing our meatloaf in. | 烘肉卷上的番茄酱一样 |
[11:19] | All right, that’s enough. You’ve made your point. | 够了 你已经阐明观点了 |
[11:22] | I screwed up. | 我错了 |
[11:23] | But I promise from now on, I will respect your privacy for real. | 但我发誓从现在起 我会真的尊重你的隐私 |
[11:27] | No more listening through the vent? | 不再通过通风口偷听了吗 |
[11:29] | No more. | 不听 |
[11:30] | No more reading my diary? | 不再看我的日记了吗 |
[11:31] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 想都不会想 |
[11:32] | I’m going to the movies tonight with Lainey. | 我今晚和兰妮去看电影 |
[11:34] | Can you trust me? | 你能信任我吗 |
[11:36] | I can trust you | 我可以信任你 |
[11:37] | if you can promise me that you can be trustworthy. | 只要你可以保证 你值得被信任 |
[11:41] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:43] | I’m worthy of your trust. | 我值得你的信任 |
[11:46] | I can’t believe my mom trusted me! | 真不敢相信我妈相信我了 |
[11:49] | Toga! Toga! | 罗马袍 罗马袍 |
[11:51] | No, d-don’t do that. | 别 别这样 |
[11:54] | As Erica was finally gonna live it up, I was breaking down. | 爱丽卡终于可以逍遥快活时 我却崩溃了 |
[11:57] | Harry and Sally are lovers! | 哈利和莎莉是恋人 |
[11:59] | I’m pretty sure you’re wrong about that. | 我相当肯定你错了 |
[12:01] | Emmy and I just watched it. | 艾米和我刚看了 |
[12:03] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:04] | They end up together, | 他们最后在一起了 |
[12:06] | sucking on each other’s faces like moray eels. | 像海鳝一样吸着对方的脸 |
[12:09] | You know, come to think of it, | 我再想想 |
[12:10] | I saw that movie with my friend Miriam, and… | 我是和朋友玛丽安一起看的这部电影 |
[12:14] | We just might have left early to… | 我们可能提前走了 |
[12:16] | Well, you don’t need to know why we left early. | 你不必知道我们提前离开的原因 |
[12:19] | What do I do now? | 我现在怎么办 |
[12:20] | How do I get things back to normal with Emmy? | 我怎么才能和艾米恢复正常 |
[12:22] | You can’t. The horse is out of the barn. | 你没办法 马已经离开畜棚了 |
[12:26] | – What horse? – The horse that goes by the name of sexual tension. | -什么马 -被称为”异性张力”的马 |
[12:30] | And there’s only one way to ease that tension. | 只有一种办法 缓解这种张力 |
[12:33] | By remaining friends and not addressing it? | 保持朋友关系 无视这个问题吗 |
[12:35] | You got to kiss her, see if there’s sparks. | 你得亲她 看是否有火花 |
[12:38] | Me and Lexy Bloom are dealing with the same issue. | 我和拉克茜·布鲁姆也面对同样的问题 |
[12:40] | It’s been tough. I’m not gonna lie. | 太难受了 我不会骗你 |
[12:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[12:43] | She didn’t even show up yesterday. | 她昨天根本没来 |
[12:45] | Yeah, ’cause she didn’t trust herself around me. | 对 因为她不放心出现在我的身边 |
[12:47] | Well, it’s different with me and Emmy. | 我和艾米不同 |
[12:49] | Pops, tell him he’s nuts. | 老爷子 告诉他他是个疯子 |
[12:50] | Kiddo, you just got to follow your heart. | 孩子 你得跟随自己的心 |
[12:56] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:58] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[12:59] | Do I kiss her or not? | 我要亲她还是不亲 |
[13:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:02] | You’ve asked the one question | 你问了一个 |
[13:04] | that men and women have debated since the dawn of time. | 上帝创世纪起 男人女人就在争辩的问题 |
[13:07] | Nobody knows, nobody on this planet. | 没人知道 地球人没人知道 |
[13:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:13] | It’s kissing time, bro. | 亲亲时间到 老弟 |
[13:19] | Bevy, you promised the girl. | 贝弗 你跟女儿保证了 |
[13:21] | Relax. I’m just tidying up. | 放轻松 我只是在收拾 |
[13:23] | Really? Wow. That’s a big step. | 是吗 哇 不简单 |
[13:27] | I know. It feels good to finally trust her. | 我知道 能信任她感觉真好 |
[13:30] | The fact that her sheet is missing from her bed | 事实上 她的床单不见了 |
[13:36] | doesn’t bother me at all. | 我完全不担心 |
[13:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[13:40] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[13:42] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[13:43] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:44] | I may have overheard her | 我可能偷听到她说 |
[13:46] | talking about a fraternity toga party over at Villanova, | 维拉诺瓦大学有个兄弟会古罗马袍派对 |
[13:49] | but I’m sure there’s hundreds of other reasons | 但我相信有上百个其它的理由 |
[13:52] | she would take a bedsheet to the movies with Lainey. | 她会带着床单 和兰妮去看电影 |
[13:55] | Oh, I know. | 我知道了 |
[13:57] | Maybe it was one of those movies | 也许是那种电影 |
[13:59] | where they ask you to bring a sheet. | 要求你带床单去 |
[14:01] | Those exist, right? | 有这种电影的 对吗 |
[14:02] | Oh, I see what you’re trying to do. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[14:03] | You want me to suggest that we go out and track her down | 你要我提议说出去找她 |
[14:06] | so you can still look innocent. | 这样你可以置身事外 |
[14:07] | Well, it’s not going to work. | 不管用的 |
[14:09] | Your baby girl is at a college frat house | 你的宝贝小女儿在大学兄弟会宿舍 |
[14:11] | wearing a thin layer of bedding. | 穿着一层薄薄的床单 |
[14:14] | Holy… | 你妈… |
[14:15] | let’s go! | 快走 |
[14:18] | As much as I hated to admit it, I knew Barry was right. | 尽管我讨厌承认 但我知道巴瑞是对的 |
[14:22] | Emmy and I had to kiss. | 艾米和我必须亲亲 |
[14:23] | So I put on my best suit and braced myself for the worst. | 于是我穿上最好的西装 迎接最惨烈的事 |
[14:28] | Got your call. What’s the emergency? | 接到电话 什么急事 |
[14:30] | Why are you dressed like a game show host? | 你为什么穿得像个游戏节目主持人 |
[14:34] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[14:35] | We need to chat. | 我们得聊聊 |
[14:37] | I came all the way here to chat? | 我跑这么远就是要聊聊 |
[14:39] | Why do we even have walkie-talkies? | 我们要对讲机是做什么用的 |
[14:44] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:45] | I know it’s been weird between us, | 我知道咱俩之间怪怪的 |
[14:47] | but I know how to fix it. | 但我知道如何补救 |
[14:49] | We got to kiss. | 我们得亲亲 |
[14:51] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[14:53] | We have to find out if there’s sparks. | 我们得搞清楚 是否有火花 |
[14:54] | There aren’t any sparks. | 没有任何火花 |
[14:55] | We don’t know that! | 我们并不知道 |
[14:57] | You saw what happened to Harry and Sally. | 你也看到哈利和莎莉的事了 |
[15:00] | We got to do this. | 我们必须这样做 |
[15:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:06] | – I’ll give you a stupid kiss for one second. – Three seconds. | -就亲一秒钟 -三秒 |
[15:09] | – Eyes open. – Eyes closed. | -眼睁着 -眼闭着 |
[15:10] | – Lights on. – Dimmed. | -开灯 -调暗 |
[15:11] | Don’t touch my hair or face. | 不准碰我的头发或脸 |
[15:13] | I’m not gonna touch you. Gross. | 我不会碰你的 好恶心 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:18] | Let’s do this. | 咱们来吧 |
[15:21] | Chiclet? | 口香糖 |
[15:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:27] | On the count of three. | 数到三 |
[15:29] | One… | 一 |
[15:32] | Two… | 二 |
[15:37] | Nope! Can’t do it! | 不行 做不到 |
[15:39] | We have to, Emmy. | 必须这样 艾米 |
[15:40] | It’s the only way to know if we can still be friends. | 只有这样才能知道我们是否依然是朋友 |
[15:43] | I already know! | 我已经知道了 |
[15:47] | We’re not friends anymore. | 我们不再是朋友了 |
[15:49] | You ruined it. | 被你毁了 |
[15:51] | I wasn’t the only one having the worst night of their life. | 不是只有我一人 度过了人生最惨的一晚 |
[15:53] | Erica’s toga party — | 爱丽卡的罗马袍派对 |
[15:55] | Not as awesome as she thought it would be. | 没有她想象的那么棒 |
[15:58] | Yo. | 嗨 |
[15:59] | Me? | 我吗 |
[16:01] | Yo. | 嗨 |
[16:02] | What’s going on with your toga? | 你的罗马袍是怎么了 |
[16:03] | Oh, I accidentally took the fitted sheet. | 我不小心拿了床套 |
[16:06] | What’s a fitted sheet? | 什么是床套 |
[16:07] | You know, the sheet at the bottom | 下面的那层床单 |
[16:08] | with the elastic around it? | 围着橡皮筋的 |
[16:10] | You have two sheets? | 你用两层床单吗 |
[16:11] | What kind of fancy house do you live in? | 你住的是什么高级房子 |
[16:13] | Hey, Kyle. We need you for the keg stands. | 凯尔 需要你去倒立喝啤酒 |
[16:15] | And, no, you’re not invited, dorky high school girl. | 你不必去了 高中蠢女生 |
[16:18] | I’m not in high school. | 我不是高中生 |
[16:19] | Oh, really? Name one professor at Villanova. Go. | 是吗 说一个维拉诺瓦大学的教授 说 |
[16:22] | Professor…Togerman. | 托格曼教授 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Why don’t you take your fitted sheet and run on home? | 你不如穿着床套回家吧 |
[16:28] | How does everyone know about these special sheets? | 为什么大家都知道这种特别的床单 |
[16:33] | Lainey. | 兰妮 |
[16:34] | Hey. Ox just invited me to his room to see his aquarium. | 奥克斯刚刚邀请我去他房间看金鱼缸 |
[16:46] | Way to go, high school! | 瞧你做的好事 高中生 |
[16:50] | As much as Erica hated | 尽管爱丽卡讨厌 |
[16:51] | that my mom was always in her business, | 我妈总是管她的事 |
[16:53] | at that moment, she sort of wished | 但在那一刻 她有些希望 |
[16:55] | Beverly was there to save her. | 贝弗莉在那里拯救她 |
[16:57] | That feeling quickly faded. | 这种感觉很快就消失了 |
[16:59] | Mom? What the hell? | 妈 搞什么 |
[17:02] | No, you what the hell. | 不 是你搞什么 |
[17:03] | Get in the car right now! | 马上上车 |
[17:05] | Murray, calm down. | 默里 冷静 |
[17:08] | Just calm down. | 冷静 |
[17:10] | Erica, get in the car! | 爱丽卡 上车 |
[17:15] | So, this is what happens when I trust you, huh? | 我信任你时 就会发生这种事吗 |
[17:18] | Guess who’s disappointed now. | 猜猜现在是谁失望了 |
[17:21] | If you were gonna guess me, you’d be right. | 你要猜是我 就对了 |
[17:23] | And this is the reason why I feel the need | 就是因为这样 我才觉得 |
[17:26] | to keep such close watch over everything. | 需要紧盯着一切 |
[17:28] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[17:32] | Murray, take a walk. | 默里 去走走 |
[17:33] | But it’s about to rain. | 快下雨了 |
[17:34] | Take a walk. | 去走走 |
[17:37] | You know who’s disappointed? | 知道谁失望吗 |
[17:39] | Me. | 我 |
[17:40] | Disappointed! | 失望 |
[17:45] | So, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[17:46] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系了 |
[17:47] | All I know is that you were right not to trust me. | 我只知道你不信任我是对的 |
[17:49] | But I do trust you. | 但我信任你 |
[17:50] | No, you don’t. | 你不信任 |
[17:51] | I don’t. | 我不信任 |
[17:52] | You don’t trust me | 你不信任我 |
[17:53] | and I keep doing untrustworthy things | 我一直做着不值得被信任的事 |
[17:55] | which makes you not trust me, and I’m so tired of it. | 更加令你不信任我 我已经厌倦这样了 |
[17:59] | When is this gonna be any different? | 这样情况何时才会改变 |
[18:01] | Probably never. | 可能永远不会 |
[18:03] | My mom used to do the same thing to me, | 我妈以前也是这样对我 |
[18:05] | and I swore I’d never do it to you, but here I am doing it. | 我发誓我不会这样对你 但你瞧我还是这样 |
[18:08] | But look on the bright side. | 但要看到好的一面 |
[18:10] | One day you’ll have a daughter of your own not to trust. | 有一天 你会有你不信任的女儿 |
[18:16] | Murray, let’s go. | 默里 我们走 |
[18:17] | Give me a minute! | 稍等下 |
[18:18] | Some guy’s gonna show me his aquarium. | 有个家伙要带我去看他的金鱼缸 |
[18:21] | While my mom was finally mending her relationship with Erica, | 我妈终于修补了和爱丽卡的关系 |
[18:24] | I was figuring out how to make up with Emmy. | 我想到了和艾米和好的办法 |
[18:27] | I love that you get cold when it’s 71 degrees out. | 我喜欢外面21度时你会冷 |
[18:29] | I love that it takes you an hour and a half | 我喜欢你要花一个半小时 |
[18:31] | to order a sandwich. | 才能点个三明治 |
[18:32] | I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose | 我喜欢你当我是疯子一样看时 |
[18:34] | when you’re looking at me like I’m nuts. | 你的鼻子上有一些皱纹 |
[18:36] | And it was Harry who made me realize | 是哈利让我意识到 |
[18:38] | exactly what I had to do. | 我必须做些什么 |
[18:59] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[19:01] | Come here. We need to talk. | 过来 我们得谈谈 |
[19:03] | Emmy, I’ve been doing a lot of thinking, | 艾米 我想了很久 |
[19:06] | and the thing is, I don’t love you. | 事实是 我不爱你 |
[19:10] | You mean it? | 你是认真的吗 |
[19:11] | Look. | 听着 |
[19:12] | Sometimes, you meet a girl | 有时候 你认识一个女生 |
[19:14] | and you just know that she’s the one. | 你就会知道她就是那个人 |
[19:16] | When you act like a wuss, | 当你像个胆小鬼时 |
[19:18] | she’s the one that punches you hard. | 她是猛揍你的那个人 |
[19:20] | When you find a dead mouse, she’s the one | 当你发现一只死老鼠时 |
[19:22] | that helps you hide it under Barry’s pillow. | 她是帮你藏在巴瑞枕头下的那个人 |
[19:24] | When you put too much confidence in a fart, | 你太想拉屎还勇敢放屁时 |
[19:26] | she’s the one that helps you bury your underpants | 她是帮你把内裤埋在学校后面 |
[19:28] | in the woods behind the school. | 树林的那个人 |
[19:30] | She’s your friend. | 她是你的朋友 |
[19:31] | And you never, ever want to kiss her. | 你永远 永远不会想亲她 |
[19:39] | Want to go get some worms? | 想去挖虫子吗 |
[19:45] | After that fateful night, | 在那决定命运的一晚后 |
[19:46] | things got better for all of us Goldbergs. | 咱们金伯格全家都有了好转 |
[20:01] | There was a little less fighting… | 少了些争吵 |
[20:02] | …And a little more trust. | 多了些信任 |
[20:04] | Why don’t you two go study up in Barry’s room? | 你们不如去巴瑞的房间学习吧 |
[20:06] | There’s less foot traffic. | 没人走来走去的 |
[20:08] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:09] | Yeah, I’m not going up there. | 我不会上去的 |
[20:12] | And as for me and Emmy, | 至于我和艾米 |
[20:13] | to this day, we’re just friends. | 到现在 我们只是朋友 |
[20:16] | Keep up, Goose. | 快跟上 古斯 |
[20:17] | I’m not Goose! I’m Maverick. | 我不是古斯 我是马弗里克 |
[20:19] | Sure you are, Goose. | 当然了 古斯 |
[20:24] | Emmy Mirsky, best friend of Adam. | 艾米·莫斯基 亚当最好的朋友 |
[20:34] | Move over! | 挪开 |
[20:37] | You’re not gonna show this to anyone, | 你不会把这个给任何人看 |
[20:38] | – so I don’t really care. – How do you know? | -所以我不在乎 -你怎么知道 |
[20:41] | Okay. I helped Barry make his first music video. | 我帮巴瑞拍了他首支音乐带 |
[20:47] | Emmy, you’re kind of a girl — sort of. | 艾米 你也算是个女生 差不多吧 |
[20:50] | You have to honestly tell me what you think. | 你得诚实地告诉我你的想法 |
[20:55] | * Hey, girl, you lookin’ good up here where the air is * | 美女 你在高空之上真漂亮 |
[20:58] | * You ‘n’ big tasty on a wheel by ferris * | 你和大甜甜在摩天轮上 |
[21:01] | * Up and up we go, I know you gonna ask it * | 不断上啊上 我就知道你会问 |
[21:04] | * How we gettin’ down from this sexy floatin’ basket? * | 我们如何从这性感飘升的摇篮里往下降 |
[21:07] | * Stop at the top, is it just our luck? * | 停在最上 是我们运气好 |
[21:09] | * Or did I tip that carny an extra 14 bucks? * | 还是我打赏了管机器的14块大洋 |
[21:13] | * Ferris wheel, ferris, ferris wheel * | 摩天 摩天轮 |
[21:18] | * You know how I feel * | 你知道我的感受 |
[21:19] | Whale break. | 上鲸鱼 |
[21:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna need 40 copies of this. | 你得给我40份拷贝 |
[21:27] | Yeah, you are! | 识货 |