时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Every kid has that one movie to defined their childhood. | 每个孩子都有一部定义童年的电影 |
[00:04] | Mine was the “The Goonies”. | 我的是《七宝奇谋》 |
[00:05] | It had treasure hunting, pirates, kids on an adventure, | 里面有寻宝 海盗 小孩子冒险 |
[00:08] | and cool gadget build by Date. | 还有”数据”发明的酷装备 |
[00:10] | I lived “Goonies.” I breathed “Goonies.” | 《七宝奇谋》是我的命根 《七宝奇谋》是我的空气 |
[00:12] | I even did the truffle shuffle, | 我甚至模仿了肚皮表情舞 |
[00:14] | a dance made famous by Chunk, the lovable fat kid. | 电影中可爱的胖小子”小胖” 一舞令之成名 |
[00:18] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:19] | – Is it silly dance time? – It’s truffle shuffle. | -神经舞时间到了吗 -这叫肚皮表情舞 |
[00:23] | You’re ruining my moive. | 你毁了我的电影 |
[00:25] | I’m pretty sure I’m making it better. | 我相当肯定 让你的电影更精彩了 |
[00:27] | She wasn’t. | 她没有 |
[00:29] | I was obsessed. | 我走火入魔了 |
[00:31] | I wanted to live out every scene. | 我想生活在每一个场景里 |
[00:33] | Down here it’s our time. | 在这里我们要大显身手 |
[00:35] | It’s our time down here! | 我们要在这里大显身手 |
[00:36] | All right, beat it, butthole. I rented “Weird science.” | 好了 停下 讨厌鬼 我租了《摩登保姆》 |
[00:38] | No! Stop! It’s not over yet. | 不 住手 还没有完 |
[00:41] | Let me tell you how it ends. | 我告诉你结局是什么 |
[00:42] | I punch you in the chest, you cry, roll end credits. | 我给你胸口一拳 你哭鼻子 接着放演职员表 |
[00:45] | Adam! What the hell? | 亚当 搞什么鬼 |
[00:48] | – Did you take my hair dryer? – Relax. | -你拿了我的吹风吗 -冷静 |
[00:50] | I think you’re gonna be delighted | 我想你看到我的改装后 |
[00:51] | when you see what I’ve done with it. | 会非常高兴的 |
[00:53] | – It’s a goonie gadget. – Neat. | -这是七宝装备 -不错 |
[00:55] | Let’s see how this thing works. | 我看看好不好使 |
[00:59] | Works well. | 挺好使的 |
[01:01] | You owe me a hair dryer, you putz. | 你欠我一个吹风 笨蛋 |
[01:03] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[01:05] | There’s a horrible smell coming from the attic, | 阁楼上传出可怕的味道 |
[01:08] | and your mom wants me to figure out what it is. | 你们妈妈要我弄清楚是什么原因 |
[01:11] | How is that great news? | 这怎么是好消息 |
[01:12] | I got the brilliant idea to dump it off on you morons. | 我想到一个高招 指使你们这些白痴去做 |
[01:15] | I’m 80% sure something’s dead up there. | 我百分之八十肯定有什么东西死在上面了 |
[01:17] | Go make some memories. | 去留下美好记忆吧 |
[01:18] | I’ll be there in a sec. | 我马上去 |
[01:19] | I’m just about to watch the good part. | 马上就到精彩部分了 |
[01:21] | Which is all of it. | 整个电影都精彩 |
[01:24] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你的想法和我的一样吗 |
[01:25] | “How do toasters work”? | 吐司机是如何工作的 |
[01:27] | What? No. I have an idea. | 什么 不 我有个主意 |
[01:31] | Every time I went up into my attic, | 每次我上阁楼 |
[01:32] | I wished I’d find a treasure map, | 都希望能找到藏宝图 |
[01:34] | just like in my favorite scene from “Goonies.” | 就像《七宝奇谋》中我最爱的那一幕 |
[01:37] | Unfortunately for me, | 对我来说很不幸 |
[01:38] | I’d mentioned that to Erica and Barry. | 我跟爱丽卡和巴瑞提过这事 |
[01:43] | I didn’t know mom and dad had this much crap up here. | 我不知道爸妈居然在上面放了这么多垃圾 |
[01:53] | Barry, when you drop something, pick it up. | 巴瑞 你弄倒了东西要扶起来 |
[01:57] | What the? | 这是什么 |
[02:00] | It’s an old map of Jenkintown. | 这是珍金镇的旧地图 |
[02:03] | Oh, that thing? | 这个东西吗 |
[02:05] | Mom bought that when the historical society shut down. | 历史学会关门的时候妈妈买的 |
[02:09] | Oh, my god. It’s signed by William Penn. | 我的天 上面有威廉·佩恩的签名 |
[02:12] | Why would the founder of Pennsylvania | 为什么宾州的创始人 |
[02:13] | sign a map of our town? | 在咱们小镇的地图上签名 |
[02:15] | Because he died in this very neighborhood. | 因为他死在了附近 |
[02:17] | Yeah, and they never found his fortune. Who cares? | 对 没人找到他的财富 谁在乎啊 |
[02:20] | Come on. We have an attic to clean. | 快 我们要打扫阁楼 |
[02:22] | There’s an “X” on this map, right in our own neighborhood. | 地图上有个叉 就在我们这一带 |
[02:25] | An “X”? What does an “X” mark? | 一个叉 标出了什么 |
[02:29] | The spot. | 一个点 |
[02:31] | Guys, there’s treasure in this town, | 咱们镇上有宝藏 |
[02:33] | And we’re gonna find it. | 我们要找到 |
[02:34] | Come on! Follow me! | 快 跟我走 |
[02:36] | I don’t hear you running after me! | 我没听到你们跟上来 |
[02:38] | We should be running as a group. | 我们应该一起跑 |
[02:40] | You know, I like it when we work together as a team | 我喜欢咱们通力合作 |
[02:43] | to torture and humiliate our little brother. | 把咱家小弟耍得团团转 |
[02:45] | Yeah. We should do more mean projects together. | 对 我们整蛊二人组应该经常出手 |
[03:03] | It was February 22, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的2月22日 |
[03:06] | and the day began like most others for my grandpa. | 我外公和平时一样 开始了新的一天 |
[03:08] | Good morning, house of waffles! Belgian beauties on me! | 早上好 满屋的美女 华夫饼算我的 |
[03:13] | Yep, breakfast for everyone, | 对 请所有人吃早餐 |
[03:15] | But that’s just who he was. | 他就是这样的人 |
[03:17] | Pops’ generosity knew no boundaries. | 老爷子的大方是没有底线的 |
[03:19] | – Hey, Albert. Nice shirt. – You want it? It’s yours. | -艾伯特 衬衫真不错 -你要吗 给你了 |
[03:22] | No, no, I-I don’t want the shirt. | 不 我不要这件衬衫 |
[03:24] | Take it. Take the shirt. | 拿去 把衬衫拿去 |
[03:26] | All I said was the shirt was nice. | 我只是说这件衬衫不错 |
[03:29] | That was the thing about pops. | 老爷子就是这样 |
[03:30] | He’d literally give you the shirt off his back, | 他真的会脱掉衬衫给你[倾囊相助] |
[03:33] | and we’d try not to take advantage of him, | 我们尽量不占他的便宜 |
[03:35] | most of the time. | 大多数时候不占 |
[03:36] | Big news, everybody. | 各位 重大消息 |
[03:38] | It’s my half-birthday in two months. | 两个月后就是我的”准生日”了 |
[03:41] | Your half-birthday? | 你的准生日 |
[03:42] | And you’ve just been sitting on that? | 你怎么才说啊 |
[03:44] | No, stop. | 不 住手 |
[03:46] | There is no such thing as a half-birthday. | 根本没有”准生日”这一说 |
[03:48] | Dad, take the money back. | 爸 把钱拿回去 |
[03:49] | Mom, leave him alone. | 妈 放过他吧 |
[03:51] | A handsome 60-year-old man | 一位英俊的60岁老人 |
[03:52] | has the right to do whatever he wants. | 有权利做任何他想做的事 |
[03:54] | You think I’m 60? Get over here. | 你觉得我60岁吗 拿着 |
[03:56] | And stop giving cash to the kids | 别再在孩子们骗你年轻时 |
[03:58] | every time they lie to you about your age. | 就给现金他们 |
[04:00] | Bevy, leave the man alone. | 贝弗 放过他吧 |
[04:02] | He’s doing damn good for a 40-year-old. | 他这副40岁的身板儿棒极了 |
[04:05] | This guy! | 你这家伙 |
[04:06] | While pops was giving away his fortune, | 老爷子四处散财时 |
[04:08] | I’d gathered my best friends to find some of our own. | 我集合了最好的朋友们去寻找自己的宝藏 |
[04:11] | What’s going on? What are you nimrods up to? | 出什么事了 你们这些猎人要做什么 |
[04:14] | Good, you’re here. Now the treasure hunt can begin. | 很好 你们来了 寻宝开始了 |
[04:17] | Here are the costumes to the characters you’ll be assigned. | 这些是你们将被分派到的角色的戏服 |
[04:20] | I, of course, will be Mikey, leader of the goonies. | 我当然是米奇 七宝的头儿 |
[04:25] | That was both in reference to my character, | 我所演角色有哮喘 |
[04:27] | also to help my seasonal allergies. | 这个也能帮我缓解季节性过敏 |
[04:29] | Okay, let’s keep this moving. | 好啦 继续吧 |
[04:30] | I’ve got some normal people to see later. | 我等下还要见正常的人 |
[04:32] | Erica, you’ll be Stef, the unpleasant crab fisherman. | 爱丽卡 你是斯黛芙 讨厌的抓螃蟹的 |
[04:36] | Dana, you’ll be Andy, the cute cheerleader. | 戴娜 你是安迪 可爱的啦啦队员 |
[04:39] | Aww, that’s sweet. | 太好了 |
[04:40] | – Get a room. – And for obvious reasons, | -去开房吧 -出于很明显的原因 |
[04:43] | Emmy Mirsky, you’ll be Mouth. | 艾米·莫斯基 你是大嘴 |
[04:46] | I know you’re a girl, but I think of you like a dude. | 我知道你是女生 但我把你当男生看 |
[04:48] | And I think of you like a girl. | 我把你当女生看 |
[04:50] | Okay! Really digging this outfit. | 好啦 非常喜欢这身打扮 |
[04:53] | Tell me more about this clearly awesome badass. | 跟我多讲讲这个帅气小子的事 |
[04:56] | You’re my big brother. That makes you Brand. | 你是我哥哥 所以你是布兰德 |
[04:58] | Got it — I’m Burt, the handsome surfer | 懂了 我是伯特 帅气的冲浪员 |
[05:00] | who solves crimes at night, eh? | 在夜间扑灭犯罪 |
[05:03] | Close enough. | 差不多了 |
[05:05] | Chad Kremp, you’ll play Chunk. | 查德·克伦普 你是小胖 |
[05:07] | Stuff this pillow under your shirt | 把枕头塞进T恤里 |
[05:09] | and munch on this baby ruth. | 花生巧克力条塞嘴里 |
[05:11] | Um, can this be a granola bar? | 可以换成燕麦棒吗 |
[05:13] | My mom won’t let me eat chocolate. | 我妈不让我吃巧克力 |
[05:16] | Oh, Chunk. Classic comic sidekick. | 小胖 好经典的喜剧配角 |
[05:19] | – Are we a team or what? – Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop. | -我们这一团队太棒了 -等等 慢着 |
[05:22] | Question — which goonie am I? | 问一下 我是七宝中的谁 |
[05:25] | Oh, yeah, Dave Kim. | 是的 金戴夫 |
[05:27] | Good question. Who’s left? | 问得好 还剩什么角色 |
[05:30] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[05:32] | Tough call. | 真难抉择 |
[05:33] | Well, Brand is taken, so… | 布兰德有人了 所以 |
[05:35] | You wanted me to be Data. | 你让我演数据 |
[05:36] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[05:39] | I just invited all of my closest friends over to hang out. | 我只是邀请我所有亲密的朋友过来玩 |
[05:42] | You’ve literally never invited me over before. | 你以前从未邀请过我 |
[05:45] | So you don’t think we’re friends. | 我觉得我们不是朋友吗 |
[05:46] | That really stings, Dave Kim — really stings. | 太伤人了 金戴夫 太伤人了 |
[05:49] | But since you’re here, you might as well wear | 但既然你来了 你还是穿上 |
[05:50] | this elaborate gadget and trench coat. | 精心制作的装备风雨衣吧 |
[05:53] | Or I’ll be Mikey. | 或者 我演米奇 |
[05:55] | – You want to be Mikey? Be Mikey. – Then I’m Mikey. | -你想演米奇就演吧 -那我就演米奇 |
[05:58] | You can’t be Mikey! Just put on the coat! | 你不能演米奇 穿上衣服 |
[06:02] | All right, goonies, | 好了 七宝们 |
[06:03] | who’s ready for the adventure of a lifetime? | 准备好来次千载难逢的大冒险了吗 |
[06:16] | This is it. I can feel it. | 就是这里了 我可以感觉到 |
[06:18] | Some treasure hunt — biking 10 feet across the street. | 了不起的寻宝 骑车十英尺过街 |
[06:21] | You’re wrong, Dave Kim. | 你错了 金戴夫 |
[06:22] | This is quite an adventure. | 真是不错的冒险 |
[06:24] | According to this map, this is the spot. | 根据地图上说 就是这个点 |
[06:27] | Okay, we got to look for anything out of the ordinary. | 我们得找不寻常的地方 |
[06:30] | Look! That’s a weird knot in the tree. | 看 树上有个怪异的疙瘩 |
[06:33] | Seems strange. | 看起来很奇怪 |
[06:35] | Like I said, this is quite an adventure. | 我说过了 真是不错的冒险 |
[06:45] | I told you this was real. | 我跟你们说过了真有这事 |
[06:47] | You guys ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:48] | ’cause once I open this… everything changes. | 我打开这个后 一切都将改变了 |
[06:59] | It’s a note. | 是张纸条 |
[07:02] | It says… | 上面说 |
[07:04] | Adam Goldberg is a giant nerd!” | 亚当·金伯格是个大呆子 |
[07:08] | Say “Cheese.” | 笑一个 |
[07:11] | It’s true. You’re such a nerd. | 真的 你太呆了 |
[07:15] | I hate you guys! | 我恨你们 |
[07:16] | Adam, come on. | 亚当 拜托 |
[07:18] | It’s not like we invited all of your friends. | 你的朋友又不是我们邀请的 |
[07:20] | But that did make it extra hilarious. | 不过这样更好笑了 |
[07:24] | Go ahead, yuck it up. | 笑吧 尽管笑 |
[07:26] | Starting now, I don’t have a brother and sister. | 从现在开始 我没有哥哥姐姐了 |
[07:28] | You’re both dead to me. | 你们对我来说形同陌路了 |
[07:30] | – We should go. – Nobody tell my mom about the chocolate. | -我们走吧 -都不准告诉我妈巧克力的事 |
[07:33] | Shut up, Chunk. | 闭嘴 小胖 |
[07:34] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢 亚当 |
[07:35] | This was fun…until the sad, embarrassing part. | 我很开心 直到可悲尴尬的一幕出现 |
[07:38] | Bye, Adam. See ya. | 再见 亚当 回见 |
[07:42] | While my siblings were busy ruining my life, | 我的哥哥姐姐忙着毁掉我的生活时 |
[07:45] | Pops was living the high life. | 老爷子正过着逍遥日子 |
[07:47] | So, what do you want to drink? | 你想喝什么 |
[07:49] | Red or white? | 红葡萄酒还是白的 |
[07:51] | A martini. A little dirty. | 马提尼 加点橄榄[dirty有下流之意] |
[07:53] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就希望你这么说 |
[07:56] | Hello! | 有人呢 |
[07:58] | What? | 搞什么 |
[08:00] | D-did you break into my place? | 你擅自闯进我的家吗 |
[08:02] | No, I had a key made… | 不 我配了钥匙 |
[08:04] | Which didn’t work because you changed the locks, | 但是不管用 因为你换锁了 |
[08:06] | so I had to crawl in through the window, so yes. | 我从窗户爬进来的 我是闯进来的 |
[08:09] | Who’s this? | 这位是谁 |
[08:10] | This is my daughter, who was just leaving. | 这是我马上要离开的女儿 |
[08:13] | Sorry. I’m not really interested in dating someone with kids. | 抱歉 我不想和有孩子的人约会 |
[08:17] | Miriam, I swear she’s on her way out. | 米莉恩 我向你保证她马上就走了 |
[08:21] | – I had no idea how this — – Bye-bye. | -我不知道为什么会这样 -再见 |
[08:23] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:24] | Nice job. She was a sure thing. | 你做的好事 我本来搞定了 |
[08:27] | Do you know how long — | 你知道我花了多长时间… |
[08:28] | Dad, we need to talk. Your finances are a mess. | 爸 我们要谈谈 你的财务状况一团糟 |
[08:31] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[08:32] | You’re late paying your bills, | 你的账单没付 |
[08:33] | you’ve been forgetting to cash your checks, | 你总是忘记兑现支票 |
[08:34] | and you’ve made some very questionable investments. | 你还做了些非常可疑的投资 |
[08:37] | I believe in that alpaca farm. | 我对那个羊驼农场有信心 |
[08:39] | The alpaca is the dog of the future. | 羊驼就是未来的狗 |
[08:42] | Dad, I’ve got to take over your finances. | 爸 我得帮你管理财务了 |
[08:45] | The hell you are. | 你想得美 |
[08:46] | It says here you closed | 这上面说 |
[08:47] | your safety deposit box five years ago. | 你五年前就取消保险箱了 |
[08:49] | I had a key. They had a key. It was crazy. | 我有钥匙 他们也有钥匙 真是疯了 |
[08:52] | So where’s mom’s good jewelry? It was all in there. | 那妈妈的名贵珠宝呢 以前全放在保险箱里 |
[08:54] | – I gave it to you. – No, you didn’t. | -我给你了 -你没有 |
[08:56] | I clearly remember handing it directly to you. | 我很清楚地记得直接给你了 |
[09:00] | You had a colorful sweater and big hair, | 你穿着彩色毛衣 头发蓬蓬的 |
[09:02] | and you were on your way | 你正准备去 |
[09:03] | to tell somebody how to run their life. | 告诉某人如何过日子 |
[09:05] | Okay, now you’re just describing me on any given day. | 你这只是在描述我日常生活的每一天 |
[09:08] | So you remember it, too. | 看来你也记得 |
[09:09] | Fine. You want me to ransack my house from top to bottom? | 好的 你要我把家里翻个底朝天 |
[09:13] | I will. | 我会的 |
[09:14] | But when I don’t find that jewelry, I’m calling the shots. | 但我找不到珠宝 以后就听我的 |
[09:17] | How dare you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[09:18] | I’m very responsible with my money. | 我对自己的钱很有责任心 |
[09:21] | You’re using $10 bills as coasters. | 你用十块纸币当杯垫 |
[09:24] | I ran out of fives. | 我没有五块的了 |
[09:26] | Meanwhile, it had been a week | 与此同时 我已经有一周 |
[09:28] | since I spoke to my brother and sister, | 没理哥哥姐姐了 |
[09:30] | and it was finally starting to get to them. | 他们终于按捺不住了 |
[09:32] | Hey, pal. You’re looking good, strong. | 小兄弟 看起来不错啊 好强壮 |
[09:36] | What’s that I hear, the wind? | 我听到的是风声吗 |
[09:38] | Come on, Adam. | 别这样 亚当 |
[09:39] | What do we got to do to stop being dead to you already? | 我们要怎么做 你才会理我们 |
[09:41] | You can start with an apology. | 可以先从道歉开始 |
[09:43] | Okay, fine. We feel really bad. | 好吧 我们很过意不去 |
[09:46] | For real, we’re sorry. | 真的 对不起 |
[09:48] | I don’t accept. | 我不接受道歉 |
[09:49] | – You can’t do that! – I just did. | -你不能这样做 -我就是做了 |
[09:51] | Take the sorry. | 接受道歉 |
[09:52] | I reject the sorry! | 我拒绝道歉 |
[09:53] | You asked for the sorry! | 是你要我们道歉的 |
[09:55] | I asked for it so I could reject it. | 我要求道歉 这样我才能拒绝 |
[09:57] | You take the damn sorry! Take it now! Take it! | 你给我接受道歉 马上接受 |
[10:00] | I take nothing! | 我什么都不接受 |
[10:01] | He’s not taking it. | 他不接受 |
[10:03] | So you’re just gonna disown us? Unreal. | 你要和我们脱离关系吗 难以相信 |
[10:06] | It’s just a stupid, stupid movie. | 这只是一部傻到家的电影 |
[10:08] | Not to me. That movie is everything to me. | 我不觉得 这部电影是我的一切 |
[10:11] | And you used it to embarrass me | 你们利用这部电影 |
[10:12] | in front of all my friends and Dave Kim! | 在我所有的朋友和金戴夫面前让我出丑 |
[10:15] | Okay, we got caught up in the excitement | 好吧 我们一时被打击你小心灵的 |
[10:17] | of crushing your little spirit. | 兴奋感觉冲昏了头脑 |
[10:18] | But we’ll figure out a way to even the score. | 我们会想办法扯平的 |
[10:20] | Trust me, I’m way ahead of you. | 相信我 我已经行动了 |
[10:23] | Erica Slater, that’s gonna be my name | 爱丽卡·斯莱特 我以后就叫这名字 |
[10:27] | Erica Slater, unless you think it’s lame | 爱丽卡·斯莱特 除非你觉得这名字好逊 |
[10:32] | Then we’ll change your name to Christian Go-o-ldberg | 那我们就把你的名字改为 克利斯汀·金伯格 |
[10:39] | Adam! God! Get out! | 亚当 老天 快出去 |
[10:44] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[10:45] | You embarrassed me in front of my friends, | 你让我在我的朋友们出丑 |
[10:47] | so I sent this out to a few select people | 所以我把拷贝寄给了一些精心挑选的人 |
[10:49] | so you’ll know what it feels like. | 这样你就会明白我的感受了 |
[10:50] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -是的 |
[10:52] | – No! – Yes! | -不 -是的 |
[10:54] | That sucks, girl. | 好差劲 老姐 |
[10:56] | So we’re good? | 我们没事了吗 |
[10:57] | We sure are. I sent out a little workout video of you. | 当然没事 我发了些你健身时的拷贝 |
[11:00] | So? I look good when I work out. | 怎样 我健身时可帅了 |
[11:02] | – With mom. – That happened one time! | -和妈一起 -就那么一次 |
[11:04] | The one time I was filming it. | 我拍下来的一次 |
[11:06] | Dead! You’re dead to me! | 你死了 我当你死了 |
[11:07] | Doesn’t matter, ’cause you’re already dead to me! | 没关系 因为你对我来说早死了 |
[11:09] | Well, you’re really dead to me! | 你在我这里死透了 |
[11:10] | Well, then that’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[11:12] | We’re all dead to each other. | 我们在对方眼中全是死人 |
[11:16] | Why would Christian Slater | 为什么克利斯汀·斯莱特 |
[11:18] | change his last name to goldberg? | 要把姓改成金伯格 |
[11:25] | The search for my grandmother’s missing jewels had begun. | 寻找外婆丢失珠宝的行动开始了 |
[11:29] | And when Beverly Goldberg is on the hunt, | 贝弗莉·金伯格找东西时 |
[11:31] | it’s best to steer clear. | 最好闪人 |
[11:34] | Okay, dad, I’ve looked everywhere down here. | 爸 这里我找遍了 |
[11:37] | No jewelry. | 没有珠宝 |
[11:38] | Now I’m heading upstairs | 现在我要上楼 |
[11:40] | to start tearing apart the rest of the house, | 去拆剩下的房子 |
[11:42] | unless you want to tell me something. | 除非你想跟我说些什么 |
[11:44] | I want to tell you good luck. | 我要跟你说 祝你好运 |
[11:45] | I’m rooting for you, princess. | 我支持你 小公主 |
[11:48] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[11:49] | Albert, this is madness. She’s killing both of us here. | 艾伯特 这事儿太疯狂了 她这是要了我们的命 |
[11:52] | How are you getting killed? | 关你什么事 |
[11:54] | She’s going through every nook and cranny of this house. | 她在翻查家里的每一个角落 |
[11:57] | She already found my stash of cuban cigars. | 她已经找到了我私藏的古巴雪茄 |
[11:59] | She found my secret tin of multi-flavored popcorn — | 找到了我秘存的多口味爆米花 |
[12:02] | Caramel, yellow cheese, white cheese. | 焦糖 黄芝士 白芝士 |
[12:04] | – Ooh, I like the white cheese. – We all do. | -我喜欢白芝士 -谁不喜欢啊 |
[12:07] | Albert, you’re not going to win, | 艾伯特 你赢不了的 |
[12:09] | so let’s end this and get your finances in order. | 结束这件事 打理好你的财务 |
[12:12] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[12:14] | Here. I even made you a budget. | 看 我连预算都做好了 |
[12:20] | This is a cruel joke, right? | 这是个恶作剧 对吗 |
[12:22] | $200 a month for clothes? Are you nuts? | 每月置装费两百 你疯了吗 |
[12:25] | It’s more than enough. | 绰绰有余了 |
[12:27] | I wear silk. It costs me a fortune. | 我穿的是丝绸 可贵了 |
[12:29] | Little worms make it. Little worms make my clothes. | 蚕做的 我的衣服是蚕做的 |
[12:32] | Well, then don’t wear silk. | 那就别穿丝绸了 |
[12:34] | You’re lucky I don’t punch you in the face right now. | 我现在没揍你算你运气好 |
[12:36] | Fine, $300 for clothes, | 好吧 置装费三百 |
[12:38] | but it’s coming out of your food budget. | 但吃的方面得省点 |
[12:40] | No way. It’s already unreasonably low. | 不可能 已经低得不合理了 |
[12:43] | How can I buy waffles for an entire restaurant on $400? | 四百块怎么够我请全餐厅的人吃华夫饼 |
[12:48] | – You can’t. – Selfish son of bitch. | -你不能 -自私的混蛋 |
[12:50] | Okay, fine — $500 for food, | 好吧 吃的五百 |
[12:53] | but I am not budging on entertainment. | 但娱乐方面我不让步了 |
[12:54] | You only have me budgeted for three massages a week. | 你只替我预算了一周三次按摩 |
[12:57] | It’s insanity. | 你疯了 |
[12:59] | Do you know why this skin is like butter? | 你知道为什么我的皮肤嫩如黄油吗 |
[13:02] | ’cause it’s rubbed with butter. | 因为是用黄油按摩出来的 |
[13:04] | A woman named Rhoda | 一个叫罗达的女人 |
[13:06] | comes to my house and rubs butter on me. | 来我家把黄油擦在我的身上 |
[13:08] | Now, do you want to deprive me and her | 你这是要剥夺我和她的 |
[13:11] | – of that experience? – Yes. | -这种美好经历吗 -是的 |
[13:13] | I am 100% positive I gave Beverly that jewelry, | 我百分百肯定我把珠宝给贝弗莉了 |
[13:17] | and I’m outraged that you don’t believe me — outraged. | 你不相信我 我气死了 气死了 |
[13:20] | So, you’ve been lying to mom this whole time? | 你一直在骗妈妈吗 |
[13:22] | Pops, this is bad. | 老爷子 这可不好 |
[13:24] | When mom finds out that you’re the one | 等妈妈发现你 |
[13:26] | who forgot where you put the jewelry, | 忘了把珠宝放在哪里了 |
[13:28] | you’ll be on a budget forever. | 你就永远紧巴巴地过日子吧 |
[13:29] | Rhoda will never butter you up again. | 罗达永远不可能给你擦黄油了 |
[13:31] | Not if we track down that jewelry. | 我们找到珠宝就不会了 |
[13:34] | I found this. | 我发现了这个 |
[13:36] | It’s a list of nana’s jewelry, | 这是外婆珠宝的清单 |
[13:38] | plus a little clue to help me remember where I put it. | 加上一些提醒我放在哪里的线索 |
[13:42] | “Irene’s necklace, wedding ring, brooch, and gems. | 艾琳的项链 婚戒 胸针和宝石 |
[13:45] | Play this until it ends.” | 演奏直到终结时 |
[13:47] | – It rhymes. – I like to make things fun. | -还挺押韵的 -我喜欢增加点乐趣 |
[13:49] | – So what does the clue mean? – No clue. | -这线索是什么意思 -没线索 |
[13:51] | You know what this is? A treasure hunt. | 你知道这是什么吗 寻宝 |
[13:54] | So you’ll help me find it? | 那么 你会帮我找到吗 |
[13:57] | I vowed that my treasure-hunting days were over. | 我曾发誓 对于寻宝我已经金盆洗手了 |
[13:59] | But for you, I’ll come out of retirement. | 但为了你 我就重出江湖吧 |
[14:04] | Thanks for coming back. | 感谢各位回来 |
[14:05] | I know how this is gonna sound, | 我知道这话听起来是什么感觉 |
[14:07] | but there actually is a bag of lost jewelry, | 但的确有一袋丢失的珠宝 |
[14:10] | and it’s up to us to find it. | 要靠我们找到 |
[14:11] | Dude, this is getting kind of sad. | 兄弟 太可悲了 |
[14:13] | I’m serious. You’re just gonna have to trust me on this. | 我说真的 这次你们得相信我 |
[14:16] | All right, but I’m really not supposed to have chocolate. | 好吧 但我真的不能吃巧克力 |
[14:18] | We don’t have to be goonies this time. | 这次我们不做七宝 |
[14:20] | Oh, yeah? So what, then? | 是吗 那我们是什么 |
[14:21] | “Indiana Jones”? I got to be Short Round? | 《夺宝奇兵》吗 要我演机灵小豆丁吗 |
[14:23] | No, Dave Kim! | 不 金戴夫 |
[14:25] | This isn’t a movie. This is real life. | 这不是电影 这是真正的生活 |
[14:27] | And I just really wanted my friends to help me. | 我只是想要朋友们能帮助我 |
[14:31] | So, what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[14:32] | First, we need to get the rest of our team. | 首先 我们得集合队里的其他人 |
[14:34] | Hey, you guys. | 两位 |
[14:37] | Hey! Hey! | 搞什么 |
[14:38] | – We need your help. – No fricking way! | -我们需要你们的帮助 -门儿都没有 |
[14:41] | – Not after you sent out those humiliating tapes of us. – Yeah! | -你把我们丢人的影带给了别人 -对 |
[14:43] | Everyone’s making fun of me at school. | 学校里的人都嘲笑我 |
[14:46] | No one will sit next to me at lunch. | 午餐时没人愿意坐在我的旁边 |
[14:48] | Girls are ignoring me. | 女生完全无视我 |
[14:50] | – Dude, I didn’t send out any tapes. – Say what? | -老兄 我没有寄什么影带 -什么 |
[14:52] | I just said I did to make you guys mad. | 我这样说 只是为了让你们生气 |
[14:54] | No, no, you sent out tapes to everyone at school | 不 你寄给了学校里的所有人 |
[14:57] | and that girl who works at the orange julius at the mall. | 还有在商场果汁店里工作的女生 |
[15:00] | I really didn’t. | 我真的没有 |
[15:01] | – No tapes. – No tapes? | -没寄影带 -没寄吗 |
[15:03] | – No tapes. – Well, I’ve got some stuff to think about. | -没寄 -我有些事得想明白 |
[15:07] | And we’re not helping you. Deal with it. | 我们不会帮你 你看着办吧 |
[15:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:11] | Pops lost a bag of jewelry, and we need to find it. | 老爷子丢了一袋珠宝 我们得找到 |
[15:13] | Enough! I’m so tired of you and that stupid movie. | 够了 我受够了你还有那部傻电影 |
[15:16] | I know it’s stupid. | 我知道很傻 |
[15:21] | Look, I know “The goonies” isn’t for everybody. | 我知道并不是所有人都喜欢《七宝奇谋》 |
[15:23] | I know if you got dropped on your head, | 我知道如果摔了头 |
[15:25] | you wouldn’t be a monster with wiggling ears. | 不会变成扭耳怪物 |
[15:27] | I know a kid can’t fall down a pit | 我知道一个孩子掉下矿井时 |
[15:29] | and be saved by chattering teeth. | 不可能被”喀喀牙”拯救[类似假牙的玩具] |
[15:31] | And I can’t tell you why pirates would build a water slide. | 我也不能告诉你们 为什么海盗要建水滑道 |
[15:34] | But I still love “The goonies” ’cause it’s about friends | 但我还是深爱《七宝奇谋》 因为它讲的是 |
[15:37] | working together to do something that really matters. | 朋友们齐心协力 做非常重要的事 |
[15:40] | And this really matters. | 而这件事非常重要 |
[15:43] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[15:44] | To quote “Goonies,” It’s our time. | 引用《七宝奇谋》的台词 是时候大显身手了 |
[15:47] | It’s our time down here. | 我们要在这里大显身手 |
[15:49] | Damn, that’s a well-written movie. | 见鬼 这电影写得太好了 |
[15:52] | And just like that, the real adventure had begun. | 就是这样 真正的冒险开始了 |
[16:00] | Okay, I’ve torn apart the house from top to bottom, | 好了 我已经把家里翻得底朝天了 |
[16:03] | and I found some very questionable things — | 我发现了一些可疑的东西 |
[16:06] | Fireworks, throwing stars, | 烟火 飞镖 |
[16:09] | Barry’s hidden lingerie catalogs, | 巴瑞私藏的女士内衣购物目录 |
[16:11] | Erica’s wine coolers, Murray’s ding dongs, | 爱丽卡的冷酒器 默里的巧克力蛋糕 |
[16:14] | Murray’s ho hos, Murray’s tastykakes, | 默里的巧克力卷 默里的巧克力派 |
[16:17] | A machete — don’t know whose this is. | 大砍刀 不知道是谁的 |
[16:19] | But you know what I didn’t find? | 但知道我没有找到什么吗 |
[16:22] | Bevy, I know it’s somewhere in this house. | 贝弗 我知道就在这个家里 |
[16:25] | Just give it another look-see. | 再去找找 |
[16:27] | And if you don’t find it, I’ll do whatever you want. | 如果你没找到 你说什么我听什么 |
[16:30] | Fine. But this is the last time. | 好吧 但这是最后一次 |
[16:37] | Come on, Adam. I need this. | 快啊 亚当 我需要这个 |
[16:41] | We were back in the attic where it all began. | 我们回到阁楼 一切开始的地方 |
[16:43] | But this time, the treasure hunt was real, | 但这次 寻宝是真格的 |
[16:46] | and one man’s buttery massages depended on it. | 一位男士黄油按摩的存亡 就看这个了 |
[16:48] | Wait. There’s something here. Look, on the back. | 慢着 有发现 看后面 |
[16:53] | This is part of a treble clef. | 这是音谱的一部分 |
[16:55] | This has been ripped off the corner of some sheet music. | 肯定是从乐谱角上撕下来的 |
[16:57] | Sheet music? I saw some earlier. | 乐谱 我之前看到了 |
[17:04] | Guys, I saw this book in a photo. | 各位 我在照片上看过这本书 |
[17:11] | Look. It’s pops and nana and the book. | 看 这是外公外婆和这本书 |
[17:15] | “Play this until it ends.” He means nana’s piano. | “演奏直到终结时” 他是指外婆的钢琴 |
[17:18] | It’s in storage at dad’s work. | 钢琴在爸店里的仓库 |
[17:20] | We need to get his keys. | 我们得拿到钥匙 |
[17:34] | Guys, his pants at the door. Duh. | 各位 他的裤子在门这里 笨 |
[17:45] | What the hell are you doing? Let’s drive. | 你们这是做什么 我们开车去 |
[17:47] | No, we’re taking our bikes. It’ll be fun. | 不 我们骑车去 很好玩的 |
[18:10] | It’s all the way back there. | 在后面 |
[18:12] | How are we gonna get to it? There’s no way. | 怎么过去 没路可走 |
[18:14] | I’ve got this. | 我有办法 |
[18:15] | I’m super strong ’cause I’ve been working out. | 我很强壮 因为我健身 |
[18:17] | – Yeah, with mom. – Not just with mom! | -对 和妈一起 -不止是和妈一起 |
[18:24] | Move move. Get under me. Come on. Faster. | 快走 爬过去 快点 |
[18:30] | It was time to be a leader. | 是时候做领袖了 |
[18:32] | My friends had counted on me to get them this far, | 我的朋友们在我的带领下来到这里 |
[18:34] | and there was no turning back. | 不可能回头了 |
[18:35] | It was our time. | 是时候大显身手了 |
[18:46] | It’s inside the piano. | 在钢琴里面 |
[18:53] | Sure, it was just old-lady jewelry, but to us, | 当然 这只是老太太的珠宝 但对我们来说 |
[18:55] | it was the greatest treasure we’d ever seen. | 却是我们见过的最美好的宝藏 |
[18:59] | Unbelievable, | 不敢相信 |
[19:01] | kiddo. You really did it. | 孩子 你做到了 |
[19:03] | Goldbergs never say die. | 金伯格永不放弃 |
[19:06] | – What are you doing? – Hiding it for your mother to find. | -你做什么 -藏起来让你妈妈找到 |
[19:10] | You saw nothing. | 你什么也没看到 |
[19:12] | Listen, pops. | 听我说 老爷子 |
[19:13] | I know mom’s a pain, but this time, she was right. | 我知道妈妈让人头痛 但这次她是对的 |
[19:19] | Yeah, pops was stubborn. | 对 老爷子很顽固 |
[19:22] | But even he knew when it was time to admit he was wrong. | 但就连他也知道 什么时候要承认错误了 |
[19:28] | Dad. | 爸 |
[19:30] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[19:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:37] | It’s a little thank-you in advance | 这是提前感谢你 |
[19:39] | for helping me do my budget | 帮我做预算 |
[19:41] | and pay my bills and two years of back taxes. | 付账单 还有两年的补缴税款 |
[19:45] | It’s a bit of a cluster Bleep. | 这事儿有点… |
[19:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:48] | But I require no less than four messages a week. I’m not an animal. | 但我要求一周不少于四次按摩 我不是动物 |
[19:55] | That’s the thing about family. | 家人就是这样 |
[19:56] | They may hate your movie | 他们也许会讨厌你喜爱的电影 |
[19:58] | or disagree with how you spend your money. | 或不同意你花钱的方式 |
[20:00] | But in the end, they are there with you | 但最后 他们会陪着你 |
[20:02] | to eat some belgian beauties. | 吃华夫饼 看美女 |
[20:04] | That was the first morning | 那是第一次 |
[20:05] | Pops didn’t buy the whole restaurant waffles, | 老爷子没有请全餐厅的人吃华夫饼 |
[20:08] | just our family. | 只请了我们全家 |
[20:10] | Hey, everybody! | 各位 |
[20:12] | Bloody Marys on me! | 血腥玛丽全算我的 |
[20:14] | All right! | 太好了 |
[20:16] | Technically, it was more expensive, | 其实说来更贵 |
[20:18] | but it was a start. | 但好歹是个开始 |
[20:25] | Oh, there are my weights. | 我的哑铃在这里 |
[20:26] | Go away. I’m using them. | 走开 我正用着呢 |
[20:28] | Well, you’re not using this one correctly. | 你用得不对 |
[20:30] | Let me show you how to do it. | 我来教你 |
[20:32] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[20:33] | Yes, you do. And extend. | 你需要 伸展开 |
[20:35] | – I know what I’m doing. – And twist. | -我知道我在做什么 -转过来 |
[20:37] | – Do you feel that? – Ooh, yeah. | -感觉到了吗 -是的 |
[20:39] | This is what I like to call a rainy-day bike ride. | 我管这招叫”雨天单车” |
[20:42] | – It’s working your abs… – Oh, my abs? | -可以锻炼你的腹肌 -啊 我的腹肌 |
[20:45] | …and your quads and your hams and your shins. | 四头肌 大腿肌 小腿肌 |
[20:47] | So will it get rid of my baby fat? | 这会减掉我的婴儿肥吗 |
[20:50] | – Okay. – Don’t drop it on your face. | -好了 -别砸在脸上 |
[20:53] | We’re marching. We’re in a parade. | 我们在前进 我们在游行 |
[20:56] | Who’s the leader of the band? Big tasty. Big tasty. | 谁是乐队的指挥 大甜甜 大甜甜 |
[21:02] | All right, I want you to be completely honest with me, | 好了 我要你跟我说实话 |
[21:04] | Dave Kim — | 金戴夫 |
[21:05] | Mom or no mom, | 不管有没有老妈 |
[21:06] | my body’s shaping up nice, am I right? | 我的身材棒极了 对吗 |
[21:09] | You people are weird. | 你们这家人真奇怪 |
[21:10] | 献给金戴夫 (以及我们一起玩的那次) | |
[21:18] | Dave kim, your parents are out of town. | 金戴夫 你爸妈出门了 |
[21:20] | You’re throwing a party. How is it going? | 你在开派对 怎么样 |
[21:21] | Uh, it’s getting a little out of control, | 有些失控 |
[21:23] | but it was worth it. | 不过值得 |