时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | There’s only one reason a teenage girl | 能让少女在上学日 |
[00:06] | leaps out of bed this happy on a school day — | 这么雀跃下床的理由只有一个 |
[00:09] | First love. | 初恋 |
[00:10] | For my sister, | 我姐姐的初恋 |
[00:11] | it was our neighbor across the street — | 是街对面的邻居 |
[00:13] | Drew Kremp. | 德鲁·克伦普 |
[00:17] | And, man, oh, man, | 我的老天爷 |
[00:18] | things got real serious real fast. | 他们的进展犹如神速 |
[00:21] | Listen, I know we’ve only been dating for a few weeks, | 听着 我知道我们只约会了几周 |
[00:23] | but there’s something I’ve got to ask you. | 但我有个问题要问你 |
[00:26] | Erica Elizabeth Goldberg, will you — | 爱丽卡·伊利莎白·金伯格 你愿意… |
[00:29] | My middle name’s Dorothy, but that — that’s okay. | 我的中间名是桃乐茜 但没关系 |
[00:31] | Uh, whatever you’re gonna say, just say it. | 你要问什么尽管问 |
[00:33] | Will you wear my varsity jacket? | 你愿意穿我的棒球夹克吗 |
[00:34] | Yes! Yes, I will! | 愿意 我愿意 |
[00:36] | The varsity jacket — the high-school equivalent | 棒球夹克 在高中等同于 |
[00:39] | – of a marriage proposal. – Oh, my god. | -求婚 -我的天 |
[00:40] | It’s like a slipper — Like a glass slipper, but it’s not! | 这就像是水晶鞋 但不是的 |
[00:43] | It’s a jacket! | 这是夹克 |
[00:44] | My moody, angry sister | 我那喜怒无常爱发脾气的姐姐 |
[00:46] | had somehow been replaced by a giddy, love-struck teenager. | 不知怎地 变成了在爱情中神魂颠倒的少女 |
[00:49] | Mom, so good. | 妈 太好吃了 |
[00:53] | I don’t say this enough, but I love tacos. | 我并不经常说 但我喜欢玉米饼 |
[00:56] | And I love my family. | 我爱我的家人 |
[00:57] | We called it the time of great peace. | 我们管这段时期叫”太平盛世” |
[01:00] | For some, it was confusing. | 出于某种原因 令人困惑 |
[01:01] | I think she’s on drugs. | 我觉得她磕药了 |
[01:04] | A-are you hopped up on goofballs? | 你是不是磕了镇静剂 |
[01:06] | You’re the cutest! | 你最可爱了 |
[01:08] | We’ve all been there. | 我们都经历过 |
[01:09] | It’s the happiest time in a young person’s life. | 这是年轻人生命中最开心的时候 |
[01:12] | Your head’s in the clouds, and nothing will bring you down… | 一切都那么飘飘然 没什么可以打击到你 |
[01:15] | Oh. Sorry! Have a great day. | 对不起 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:19] | Except when your first love dumps your ass for no reason at all. | 除了你的初恋无缘无故就把你甩了 |
[01:23] | Boopie, what’s wrong? What is it? | 宝贝 出了什么事 怎么啦 |
[01:25] | Come, sit. Tell mama. | 过来坐下 告诉妈妈 |
[01:30] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[01:34] | Are you physically hurt? | 你身体受伤了吗 |
[01:38] | Did someone drop something on you? | 别人丢东西砸到你了吗 |
[01:41] | And then — and then — and then… | 然后 然后 然后 |
[01:44] | I can’t understand you. | 我听不懂 |
[01:45] | She said Drew Kremp drove her home today | 她说今天德鲁·克伦普用帅气的野马车 |
[01:48] | in his sweet mustang and dumped her out of nowhere. | 载她回家 突然就甩了她 |
[01:52] | How the hell did you understand her? | 你怎么听得明白 |
[01:53] | As most of you know, | 相信你们也知道 |
[01:55] | I’ve, uh, spent a majority of my life hysterical | 我大半辈子都是在歇斯底里 |
[01:57] | and emotionally out of control. | 情绪失控的状态下度过的 |
[01:59] | I speak the language. | 这种语言我是行家 |
[02:02] | She’d like some hot tea with a little bit of honey. | 她想来点加蜂蜜的热茶 |
[02:04] | And with that, the time of great peace | 就这样 太平盛世 |
[02:07] | descended into the age of darkness. | 变成了黑暗时代 |
[02:09] | My strong, independent sister | 我坚强独立的姐姐 |
[02:11] | turned into an irrational hot mess. | 变成了失去理性的一团糟 |
[02:14] | She moped in her room. | 她在房间生闷气 |
[02:15] | She sobbed in her car. | 她在车内呜咽 |
[02:18] | And she wept through dinner. | 她在晚餐时哭泣 |
[02:20] | Sweetie, you have to eat. | 亲爱的 你得吃东西 |
[02:22] | Food reminds me of Drew. | 食物让我想起德鲁 |
[02:25] | He used to eat food. | 他以前会吃东西 |
[02:28] | Baby, if you don’t eat, | 宝贝 如果你不吃东西 |
[02:29] | then I have failed as a mother. | 那我这个当妈的就太失败了 |
[02:31] | Then you have failed. We all have failed. | 那你就失败了 我们都失败了 |
[02:35] | Just take them! Just take the tots! | 拿走 把炸土豆全拿走 |
[02:37] | Peanut, believe me, it’s his loss. | 乖女儿 相信我 这是他的损失 |
[02:40] | I am dead inside, | 我的心都死了 |
[02:42] | And that’s what you say to me? | 你却对我说这样的话 |
[02:48] | She said she’s dead inside — | 她说她的心都死了 |
[02:49] | I know what she said! | 我知道她说了什么 |
[03:05] | It was April 29, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的4月29日 |
[03:07] | and Barry and I were strolling | 巴瑞和我走进了一个 |
[03:09] | into the one place that gave us pure joy like no other. | 带给我们独一无二幸福感的地方 |
[03:12] | That’s right — the arcade. | 没错 游戏机厅 |
[03:14] | We’re home. | 我们回家了 |
[03:15] | Here you go, boys. | 给 孩子们 |
[03:16] | Have fun with your beep-bop-boop. | 玩哔哔嘣嘣玩得开心点 |
[03:18] | Back then, you couldn’t just download a game to your phone. | 那时候 不可能下载游戏到手机上 |
[03:21] | You needed a roll of quarters and nerves of steel. | 玩游戏需要一卷游戏币以及钢铁般的意志 |
[03:24] | First we’d play the classics like “Pac-man” and “Centipede.” | 我们先是玩经典的”吃豆人”和”蜈蚣大战” |
[03:27] | Then we’d blow most of our quarters on “Dragon’s lair.” | 然后将大部分的游戏币花在了”龙穴历险记”上 |
[03:29] | How’d they get a cartoon into a video game? | 他们是怎么让卡通人物进入电子游戏的 |
[03:32] | You’re so dumb. They pour it in the top. | 你太蠢了 从顶部倒进去的 |
[03:34] | But our jam was “Zaxxon.” | 但我们的最爱是”空间逃脱” |
[03:37] | It was the greatest game ever made… | 这是史上最优秀的游戏 |
[03:39] | Until they made a better one. | 直到更优秀的游戏诞生了 |
[03:59] | It was called “Punch-out!!” | 此游戏名为”拳王争霸” |
[04:01] | It combined everything my brother loved — | 它拥有我哥热爱的一切元素 |
[04:03] | Video games, sports, | 电子游戏 运动 |
[04:04] | and graphic, senseless violence. | 生动无意识的暴力 |
[04:06] | We’re gonna get to know each other real good. | 我们会对彼此非常熟悉的 |
[04:10] | While we were lost in our world of video games, | 我们迷失在电子游戏中时 |
[04:12] | my mom was gonna help Erica get clarity on the break-up. | 我妈准备帮爱丽卡弄清楚分手的原因 |
[04:15] | She went across the street to Virginia Kremp, | 她去街对面找维吉尼亚·克伦普 |
[04:17] | her best friend and Drew’s mother. | 她最好的朋友 德鲁的母亲 |
[04:19] | – Hi! – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:21] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:22] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[04:24] | How’s Erica holding up? | 爱丽卡还好吗 |
[04:25] | Ugh, she’s a mess. | 她一团糟 |
[04:27] | How’s Drew? | 德鲁呢 |
[04:28] | – He’s great. – Hmm? | -他非常好 -什么 |
[04:29] | I mean, you know, he’s good. He’s — he’s fine. | 他很好 他还好 |
[04:33] | He just went to the water park, which is… | 他去水上乐园了 |
[04:35] | Where he goes when he’s sad. | 他伤心时就会去那里 |
[04:37] | That way no one can see his tears. | 这样没人会看到他的眼泪 |
[04:39] | You know, it would really help Erica | 如果你能告诉我到底出了什么事 |
[04:41] | if you could just tell me what happened. | 对爱丽卡会非常有帮助 |
[04:43] | Ooh, I’m not sure that’s our business, Bev. | 我想这不是我们应该插手的事 贝弗 |
[04:45] | Isn’t it, though? | 不是吗 |
[04:52] | I just think that Drew needs some time alone | 我只是觉得德鲁需要独处一段时间 |
[04:55] | to figure himself out. | 弄清楚自己的想法 |
[04:57] | Well, do you think he’ll have himself figured out | 你觉得他在两天左右 |
[04:58] | in the next two days or so? | 能想清楚吗 |
[05:00] | Probably not. | 可能不行 |
[05:01] | Oh, just one more quick question — | 再问个问题 |
[05:02] | Uh, what is the name of Drew’s new bimbo? | 德鲁的新欢叫什么名字 |
[05:05] | Beverly, there’s no one. | 贝弗莉 他没新欢 |
[05:07] | So you’re saying that Drew’s made a terrible mistake, | 你意思是说 德鲁犯了个可怕的错误 |
[05:09] | and it’s just gonna be a matter of time | 他回头来求咱家爱丽卡 |
[05:11] | before he comes crawling back? | 只是时间问题 |
[05:16] | Well, you better tell Drew | 你最好告诉德鲁 |
[05:17] | not to take too long to figure things out | 别花太多时间去想 |
[05:19] | ’cause, uh, Erica’s got a lot of guys coming around. | 因为 追咱家爱丽卡的人可多了 |
[05:23] | Lot of guys. | 大把男生 |
[05:24] | And one girl. | 还有一个女生 |
[05:26] | She’s not gonna do anything about that, | 她不会改变取向 |
[05:28] | but, uh… still flattering. | 但是 有魅力依然开心 |
[05:31] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[05:33] | Barry had spent the past week trying to beat “Punch-out!!” | 过去一周 巴瑞一直想打通”拳王争霸” |
[05:36] | Just one problem — | 只是有一个问题 |
[05:37] | He was out of quarters and had grown desperate. | 游戏币没了 绝望却增加了 |
[05:40] | A penny? | 一分钱 |
[05:41] | Worthless! It’s the garbage of money! | 根本不值钱 钱中的垃圾 |
[05:46] | Pops-aroni, looking good. | 老爷子 气色不错啊 |
[05:49] | Did you lose some weight or just get a haircut? | 您老是瘦身了 还是剪了新发型 |
[05:51] | Oh, what can I say? | 叫我怎么说呢 |
[05:52] | I’ve been hit by the handsome stick. | 人要是帅 怎么着都帅 |
[05:54] | Well, you look like a million bucks. | 您老气色好极了[字面意为百万美元] |
[05:56] | Speaking of a million bucks, can you float me a $20? | 说到百万美元 可以给我二十块吗 |
[05:59] | Is this for the arcade again? | 又是要去游戏机厅 |
[06:01] | This is the fourth time this week. | 这是这周第四次了 |
[06:03] | I got to cut you off, kiddo. | 我不能给钱了 孩子 |
[06:04] | You can’t cut me off. You’re my grandfather! | 你不能这样 你是我的外公 |
[06:07] | You’re supposed to give me | 你应该无条件地给我 |
[06:08] | unconditional love and money until you pass! | 爱与金钱 直到你去世 |
[06:09] | I got three chicks on the string right now. | 我正在追求三位女士 |
[06:12] | I got to manage my cash flow. | 我得多留些现金 |
[06:14] | Be selfish. I’ll find money somewhere else. | 你就继续自私吧 我去其它地方找钱 |
[06:18] | Hey, Ad-rock! | 小亚哥 |
[06:20] | What do you say we go down to the arcade? | 我们去游戏机厅怎么样 |
[06:21] | It’ll only cost you $20. | 只会花你二十块 |
[06:23] | Sorry, I got a spelling test tomorrow. | 抱歉 我明天有拼写测验 |
[06:25] | Why are you being such a … | 你为什么这么… |
[06:27] | Easy! Easy! Easy! | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[06:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:32] | Lost my cool. | 我失控了 |
[06:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:35] | Okay. I got money. | 没事 我有钱 |
[06:36] | I’ll just cash in the $100 bond you gave me last year. | 我把你去年给我的一百块债券兑现就行 |
[06:39] | That doesn’t mature for another 10 years. | 十年后才到期 |
[06:41] | It’s hardly worth anything right now. | 现在根本不值钱 |
[06:43] | You’re a filthy liar, old man! | 你这个卑鄙说谎的老头子 |
[06:45] | Nope. | 不行 |
[06:46] | I did it again. Lost my cool. | 我又来了 失控了 |
[06:49] | I’m just…constantly thinking about that game. | 我只是 不断想到那个游戏 |
[06:53] | You know what I’m saying? | 知道我意思吗 |
[06:54] | It’s cool. | 没事 |
[06:56] | It’s cool. It’s cool. | 没事 没事 |
[07:00] | What are you guys watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[07:01] | I’m gonna go take a walk. I’m gonna go take a walk. | 我去走走 我去走走 |
[07:06] | Hey, Dale. | 戴尔 |
[07:07] | Guess who cashed in his $100 bond | 猜猜谁兑现了一百元债券 |
[07:09] | and is now sitting on 6 bucks of cold, hard change. | 现在坐拥六块钱的身家 |
[07:12] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[07:28] | That’s the stuff. | 真是好东西啊 |
[07:30] | Figuring himself out? What does that even mean? | 弄清楚自己的想法 这到底是什么意思 |
[07:33] | It means it’s not you. It’s him. | 就是说是他的原因 不是你的 |
[07:36] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[07:37] | That’s what people always say, and it’s total bullcrap. | 人们总是这样说 纯属废话 |
[07:40] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 |
[07:41] | You’re tearing me apart. I can’t see you this sad. | 你让我的心都碎了 我不能看到你这么伤心 |
[07:44] | Just tell me you’re better. | 告诉我你好些了 |
[07:45] | I’m not better. | 我没好些 |
[07:47] | My mood ring’s been black for three days! | 我的情绪戒指已经黑了三天了 |
[07:50] | Then fake it…for me. | 那就假装 为了我 |
[07:52] | I wore my nightgown to school today. | 我今天上学穿的是睡衣 |
[07:54] | I’m in agony. I can’t take it anymore. | 我太痛苦了 我受不了了 |
[07:57] | Way to make it about you, mom. | 居然变成你是主角了 妈 |
[07:59] | No, no, no. This is not about me. | 不不 我不是主角 |
[08:01] | It’s about you feeling better so I can feel better. | 而是你好受些 我才会好受些 |
[08:05] | Make me feel better. | 让我好受些吧 |
[08:07] | Better? | 好受些 |
[08:07] | All I know is that I can’t feel any worse. | 我只知道我的心情不能再差了 |
[08:14] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[08:16] | Shame on you, Virginia Kremp! | 你太无耻了 维吉尼亚·克伦普 |
[08:18] | You told me there was nobody else! | 你告诉我没有新欢 |
[08:20] | Right to my face, you told me! | 你当着我的面说的 |
[08:22] | Oh, my god! Tracy Sullivan?! | 我的天 特蕾西·苏利文 |
[08:25] | Are you freaking kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[08:26] | When I asked you if you thought she was pretty, you said, “Nah.” | 我问你是否觉得她漂亮 你说”不” |
[08:29] | You said, “Nah”! | 你说”不” |
[08:30] | – He was just trying to spare her. – I didn’t want you to find out this way. | -他只是照顾她的感受 -我不想让你这样发现 |
[08:32] | So that’s what you meant when you said he needed to figure himself out?! | 你说他要想清楚就是这个意思吗 |
[08:34] | I live across the street from you! You didn’t think I’d figure it out?! | 我住在你家对面 你觉得我不会发现吗 |
[08:36] | He was just trying to spare her feelings! | 他只是照顾她的感受 |
[08:36] | I was just trying to spare your feelings! | 我只是照顾你的感受 |
[08:38] | Well, here’s your stupid varsity jacket back! | 你的烂棒球夹克还给你 |
[08:40] | Use it to cover up Tracy’s stupid face! | 盖在特蕾西的蠢脸上 |
[08:43] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[08:44] | Sorry, Tracy, I know this isn’t about you. | 抱歉 特蕾西 我知道这不关你事 |
[08:46] | Yeah! | 就是 |
[08:49] | I can’t believe that this is happening. | 我真不敢相信是这样 |
[08:52] | Nope. Put those tissues down, missy. | 不 放下纸巾 小姑娘 |
[08:55] | I’m gonna fix this. You know how? | 我会解决这个问题 知道怎样吗 |
[08:57] | Mama’s gonna find you someone better. | 妈妈帮你找个更好的 |
[08:59] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:01] | There are plenty of other fish in the sea. | 大海里多的是鱼 |
[09:07] | I’ll go. | 我走人 |
[09:10] | Erica had gone through | 自从分手后 |
[09:11] | six pans of brownies since the break-up. | 爱丽卡经历了六盘巧克力蛋糕的伤心阶段 |
[09:13] | Fortunately, my dad stepped in to help with words of wisdom. | 幸运地是 我爸用至理名言来帮她 |
[09:16] | Hey, peanut. | 乖女儿 |
[09:18] | Uh, I’m gonna shut this off. | 我把这个关掉 |
[09:21] | Look, every time I try and cheer you up, | 每次我想哄你开心 |
[09:25] | I end up saying the wrong thing. | 总是说错话 |
[09:27] | So this time I’m not gonna say anything. | 所以这次我什么也不会说 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna let an old friend do the talking for me. | 我会让一位老朋友帮我说 |
[09:34] | Sting. | 史汀 |
[09:35] | “If you love somebody, set them free.” | 如果你爱某人 就给他自由吧 |
[09:38] | Wise words, don’t you think? | 很有道理 你觉得呢 |
[09:40] | You know what I think? | 想知道我怎么想吗 |
[09:43] | What are you doing? Why would you do that?! Who does that?! | 你做什么 为什么 谁会这样啊 |
[09:46] | Murray, what are you doing? Why are you in here? | 默里 你做什么 你为什么在这里 |
[09:48] | I had good intentions! I went to my guy at Sam Goody. | 我是好意 我去找了音乐连锁店的哥们 |
[09:51] | His name is Randy, | 他叫兰迪 |
[09:53] | and he’s getting over someone, too. | 他也在失恋阶段 |
[09:54] | She’s a wild animal. | 她跟动物没啥区别 |
[09:56] | Don’t help! Get! | 别瞎帮忙 快走 |
[10:00] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[10:01] | Look at me. I’m an animal. | 看我 我跟动物没啥区别 |
[10:04] | I’m an animal. | 我跟动物没啥区别 |
[10:05] | Stop that. | 别这样 |
[10:06] | – But — – Stop it! | -但是 -别说了 |
[10:08] | Lainey’s birthday is tonight, and, damn it, you’re going. | 今晚是兰妮的生日 见鬼 你一定得去 |
[10:11] | – No way. – Lainey’s your best friend. | -不可能 -兰妮是你最好的朋友 |
[10:13] | Well, Lainey’s also friends with Tracy, | 兰妮也是特蕾西的朋友 |
[10:15] | which means that Drew will be there. | 就是说德鲁也会去 |
[10:17] | Even better. And you want to know why? | 这样更好 知道为什么吗 |
[10:19] | They are gonna freak | 你和一个 |
[10:20] | when you walk into that restaurant with a college guy. | 大学男生走进餐厅时 他们下巴会掉下来 |
[10:23] | What college guy? | 什么大学男生 |
[10:24] | I was at dr. Kaczander’s office earlier, | 我去了卡珊德医生的办公室 |
[10:26] | and it seems his son, Bruce, is single and ready to mingle. | 看来他的儿子布鲁斯 处于单身渴望交友阶段 |
[10:29] | I am not going out | 我才不会 |
[10:30] | with your podiatrist’s son named Bruce. | 和你足科医生的叫布鲁斯的儿子出去 |
[10:32] | He goes to Penn, he’s a classics major, | 他上的是宾大 主修古典文学 |
[10:34] | and he drives a way cooler car than Drew. | 他开的车 可比德鲁的酷多了 |
[10:37] | Cooler than a mustang 5.0? | 比野马5.0还酷吗 |
[10:39] | Yes. A saab. | 对 萨布 |
[10:42] | A saab? What the hell is that? | 萨布 这是个什么东西 |
[10:44] | It’s Swedish. It’s sporty. | 瑞典产的跑车 |
[10:45] | It’s got a key in the middle, next to the armrest. | 中间有把钥匙 就是扶手旁边 |
[10:48] | It’s like a spaceship. | 像宇航飞船一样 |
[10:49] | Drew is gonna see you with that college hunk, | 德鲁看到你和这个大学猛男在一起 |
[10:51] | go crazy with jealousy, | 会嫉妒得发疯 |
[10:53] | and regret treating you this way. | 后悔这样对你 |
[10:55] | And with that, | 就是这样 |
[10:56] | Beverly Goldberg’s matchmaking skills saved the day. | 贝弗莉·金伯格的做媒技巧扭转了局面 |
[10:58] | Amazingly, Bruce, the podiatrist’s son, | 令人意外地是 布鲁斯 足科医生的儿子 |
[11:00] | was an uncanny mix | 居然是派屈克·史威兹[人鬼情未了男主] |
[11:01] | of Patrick Swayze and Patrick Dempsey. | 和派屈克·德姆西的神秘综合体[实习医生格蕾男主] |
[11:04] | Not even Drew Kremp could deny it. | 就连德鲁·克伦普也无法否认这点 |
[11:07] | Hi. This is Bruce. | 大家好 这位是布鲁斯 |
[11:08] | He’s in college. Look at him. | 他是大学生 看看他 |
[11:10] | You… can sit next to me. | 你可以坐在我旁边 |
[11:12] | Scoot. Scoot. Down. | 快过去 |
[11:14] | You must be Lainey. | 你一定是兰妮 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:16] | I brought you a little something for your birthday. | 我给你的生日带了点礼物 |
[11:19] | It’s my favorite sake. | 是我最喜欢的清酒 |
[11:20] | He has a favorite sake, yeah, and he drives a saab. | 他有最喜欢的清酒 他开的车是萨布 |
[11:23] | As Erica’s surprise for Drew was paying off, | 爱丽卡为德鲁带来报复的惊喜同时 |
[11:26] | Pops and I had a surprise of our own for Barry. | 老爷子和我也为巴瑞准备了惊喜 |
[11:31] | Hey. | 大家好啊 |
[11:32] | Barry, please have a seat. | 巴瑞 请坐 |
[11:34] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[11:36] | Well, w-we’re all here because we love you | 我们在这里 是因为我们爱你 |
[11:39] | and we care about you | 关心你 |
[11:40] | and we want to see you get better. | 我们想看到你有所好转 |
[11:42] | It’s an intervention. | 这是一次劝诫会 |
[11:43] | We invited all your friends over to tell you how we feel. | 我们邀请了你所有的朋友 告诉你大家的感觉 |
[11:46] | But only Roger’s here. | 但只有罗杰来了 |
[11:47] | I was the 10th person they called. | 他们第十个才找上我 |
[11:49] | Shut up, Roger. | 闭嘴 罗杰 |
[11:52] | Listen, you’ve been spending way too much time at the arcade. | 听着 你在游戏机厅浪费了太多的时间 |
[11:55] | You’re on edge. | 你很危险了 |
[11:56] | You’ve been neglecting your schoolwork. | 你不写作业 |
[11:58] | You stopped showering. | 你不再洗澡了 |
[11:59] | Who showers every day?! | 谁每天洗澡啊 |
[12:02] | What am I, the governor?! This is ridiculous! | 难道我是州长吗 真是荒谬 |
[12:05] | I don’t have the problem. You have the problem. | 我没问题 你们才有问题 |
[12:08] | What problem do we have? | 我们有什么问题 |
[12:08] | You’re addicted to being jerks! | 你做混蛋做上瘾了 |
[12:10] | I can quit the arcade any time I want. | 我想什么时候不再去游戏机厅都行 |
[12:13] | Barry, you’re scrounging around for quarters right now. | 巴瑞 你现在就在到处找硬币 |
[12:17] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[12:19] | I was looking for this fork. | 我在找这把叉子 |
[12:22] | ’cause I’m gonna eat coleslaw. | 因为我要吃凉拌卷心菜 |
[12:24] | Does that mean I’m addicted to coleslaw, too? | 这也意味着我对凉拌卷心菜上瘾了吗 |
[12:26] | I don’t know. I don’t care anymore. | 我不知道 我不在乎了 |
[12:28] | This whole thing’s gotten very weird. | 这事变得非常奇怪了 |
[12:30] | Barry, please. You cashed in your bonds. | 巴瑞 拜托 你兑现了债券 |
[12:33] | You emptied your piggy bank. You sold your baseball cards. | 用光了存钱罐里的钱 卖掉了棒球卡 |
[12:36] | This arcade’s eating you alive. | 游戏机厅在吞噬你 |
[12:38] | We care about you, dude. | 我们关心你 哥们 |
[12:40] | We want you around for a long time. | 我们希望你能常伴左右 |
[12:41] | Roger! Go! | 罗杰 走人 |
[12:44] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你们是对的 |
[12:46] | Maybe I do have a problem. | 也许我是有问题 |
[12:48] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[12:49] | Just know we’re always here for you. | 要知道 我们永远支持你 |
[12:52] | We love you, kiddo. | 我们爱你 孩子 |
[12:54] | – I won’t let you down. – But he did. | -我不会让你们失望的 -但他这样做了 |
[12:56] | And the first place Barry went — | 巴瑞去的第一个地方 |
[12:58] | My room, in search of pocket change. | 我的房间 为了找零钱 |
[13:00] | Something. Just something. | 来点吧 就来一点 |
[13:01] | But what he found was way more valuable. | 但他找到的是更值钱的东西 |
[13:07] | How much will you give me for this? | 这个能当多少钱 |
[13:08] | – Three bucks. – What? | -三块 -什么 |
[13:10] | I stole it from my brother. He said it’s priceless. | 我偷的我弟的 他说这是无价之宝 |
[13:12] | Oh, it’s hot. Sorry, I’m not interested. | 是脏物吗 抱歉 我没兴趣 |
[13:14] | Dude, what kind of weird, honest pawn shop is this? | 哥们 你这是什么奇怪实在的当铺 |
[13:17] | The grown-up kind that sells things that grown-ups want — | 出售成年人会买物品的成年人当铺 |
[13:20] | Like engagement rings and guns. | 比如说订婚戒指和枪 |
[13:21] | Come on. 10 bucks. | 拜托 十块 |
[13:23] | Some nerd will pay top dollar for this. | 有呆子会出高价买这个的 |
[13:25] | Really? No landing gear. | 是吗 没有起落架 |
[13:27] | The gun turret’s cracked. And no radar disc. | 炮塔破了 没有雷达盘 |
[13:29] | How would this thing ever do the kessel run in 12 parsecs? | 这东西如何在12秒差距内飞过凯希尔航道 |
[13:32] | I don’t know what any of that means, okay? | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[13:33] | Just give me a few quarters, and I’ll go away. | 给我些硬币 我马上走人 |
[13:35] | As Barry pawned away the last shred of his dignity, | 当巴瑞典当出他的最后一丝尊严时 |
[13:38] | Erica’s date was really starting to sizzle. | 爱丽卡的约会开始嘶嘶升温 |
[13:41] | Would anyone like a refill on their soda? | 有人要加汽水吗 |
[13:43] | It’s actually my 21st birthday. | 其实这是我21岁生日 |
[13:45] | So how about mai tais all around? | 不如每人来杯迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[13:47] | Well, the balloon says you’re 17, so how about no? | 气球上写的是17岁 不如”不行”如何 |
[13:49] | Well, I’m not 17. | 我不是17岁 |
[13:51] | Eight mai tais, please. All for me. | 八杯迈泰鸡尾酒 全是我要的 |
[13:53] | It’s been a tough week. | 这周挺累的 |
[13:54] | Yeah, college is really hard ’cause he’s in college. | 大学真不容易 因为他是大学生 |
[13:58] | Now, who wants sake? | 谁要喝清酒 |
[13:59] | No, thanks. I don’t drink. | 不用 谢谢 我不喝酒 |
[14:01] | Who brought the wet blanket? | 谁这么扫兴啊 |
[14:04] | No, I don’t drink when there’s a table of cops next to us. | 不 旁边一桌就是警察时我不喝酒 |
[14:08] | There’s what now? | 什么情况 |
[14:09] | I don’t even know this girl, all right? | 我根本不认识这个女生 |
[14:11] | My dad is her mom’s podiatrist! | 我爸是他妈妈的足科医生 |
[14:13] | The only reason I agreed to go out with her | 我同意和她出来的唯一原因 |
[14:15] | is ’cause he said I could use his saab! | 是因为我爸说我可以开他的萨布 |
[14:17] | Well, that’s a real sob story, am I right? | 这可真是一个悲剧 对吗 |
[14:20] | You’re such an ass, Drew. | 你真是一个混蛋 德鲁 |
[14:24] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:25] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[14:31] | Meanwhile, at the arcade, | 与此同时 在游戏机厅 |
[14:32] | Barry was jonesing to beat “Punch-out!!” | 巴瑞急切盼望能打通”拳王争霸” |
[14:34] | Unfortunately, it was beating him. | 不幸地是 是游戏战胜他 |
[14:37] | Focus, Barry! Focus! | 集中精神 巴瑞 集中精神 |
[14:40] | Beat it, Lyle. You’re bad luck. | 走开 莱尔 你站在旁边我就倒霉 |
[14:43] | This was it — the last quarter. | 关键时刻来了 最后一枚游戏币 |
[14:45] | One final shot at glory. | 荣誉之战的最后一次机会 |
[14:48] | What happened next was legendary. | 接下来发生的颇有传奇性 |
[14:51] | Yes! Yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[14:52] | That single quarter lasted Barry 20 minutes. | 这一枚游戏币 巴瑞足足玩了20分钟 |
[14:55] | Go! Let’s go! | 上啊 上啊 |
[14:57] | He was a man possessed, | 他如同着魔一样 |
[14:58] | knocking out glass Joe, bald Bull, pizza Pasta. | 打倒了玻璃乔 秃头布尔 披萨帕斯塔 |
[15:02] | – There was no one who could take my brother down. – Yes! Yes! Yes! | -没人可以让我哥停下来 -太棒了 |
[15:05] | No one except… | 没人除了… |
[15:08] | No! | 不要 |
[15:09] | …me. | 我 |
[15:11] | What did you do?! | 你做了什么 |
[15:13] | What did you do?! My millennium falcon’gone. | 你做了什么 我的千年隼号不见了 |
[15:16] | Did you really think I wouldn’t notice?! | 你觉得我不会发现吗 |
[15:17] | Kind of. | 有些希望 |
[15:18] | Why didn’t you sell something of yours, | 你为什么不卖你自己的东西 |
[15:20] | like your signed Moses Malone jersey? | 比如说你摩西·马龙的签名球衣 |
[15:21] | Dude, I could never sell that. | 老弟 我永远不会卖掉这个 |
[15:23] | I’d miss it too much. | 那会想死我的 |
[15:24] | You know what, even with all the crap you do, | 知道吗 哪怕你之前做过那么多破事 |
[15:27] | I still look up to you. | 我依然尊敬你 |
[15:30] | Not anymore. | 以后别想了 |
[15:33] | Adam, wait. | 亚当 等等 |
[15:35] | It was game over for my brother. | 对我哥来说游戏结束了 |
[15:37] | He’d hit rock bottom and finally ran out of options… | 他跌到了人生谷底 没有了选择 |
[15:41] | And quarters. | 也没有了游戏币 |
[15:44] | After watching her date get arrested, | 看着约会对象被捕后 |
[15:45] | Erica had to call home for a ride. | 爱丽卡必须打电话回家叫人来接 |
[15:47] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[15:48] | Your mom and I couldn’t decide | 你妈妈和我无法决定 |
[15:51] | who you’d be more annoyed to see. | 你看到谁会更心烦 |
[15:54] | We talked about it for a while, and here I am. | 我们商量了一下 所以我来了 |
[15:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:58] | ’cause I don’t ever want to talk to her again. | 因为我再也不想和她说话了 |
[16:00] | Stupid, beautiful podiatrist’s son. | 愚蠢帅气的足科医生的儿子 |
[16:03] | Your mom means well. | 你妈妈是一番好意 |
[16:06] | Um, we’re not gonna be eating anything. | 我们不吃东西 |
[16:09] | Thank you. Yeah. | 谢谢了 |
[16:12] | But the thing is — | 但事实是… |
[16:13] | If you’re gonna say another lame dad clich? | 如果你准备再说那些差劲老套的爸爸经 |
[16:15] | I will literally press your face | 我真的会把你的脸 |
[16:16] | against this hot, sizzling grill. | 按在这张滚烫嘶嘶响的烤台上 |
[16:18] | No, no, I believe you. | 不 我相信你 |
[16:20] | But I really want you to hear this. | 但我真的想跟你说说这个 |
[16:22] | Hey, um, listen, you don’t understand. | 听着 你没明白 |
[16:25] | I’m trying to talk to my — | 我这里正说话呢 |
[16:26] | Is that shrimp? | 那是虾吗 |
[16:28] | All right, you know what, I’d love some shrimp, | 好吧 来点虾 |
[16:30] | but keep the schtick down. | 别玩这些花哨动作 |
[16:32] | So, when I was your age, | 我在你这么大的时候 |
[16:34] | my first girlfriend dumped me out of the blue. | 我的初恋女友突然甩了我 |
[16:37] | I spent the whole summer with the shades drawn, | 我整个暑假都关上了百叶窗 |
[16:40] | eating zagnut bars, and watching old horror movies. | 吃花生条 看恐怖老电影 |
[16:43] | I was miserable and heartbroken. | 我很痛苦 心碎了 |
[16:49] | Knock it off. | 别这样 |
[16:51] | The point is that I know there’s no easy fix here, | 重点是 我知道没有轻松的解决办法 |
[16:55] | but all you need is time. | 你所需要的 只是时间 |
[16:58] | How much time? | 多长时间 |
[16:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:01] | But I promise you that one day you’re gonna wake up, | 但我保证 有天你醒来 |
[17:04] | and it just won’t hurt as much. | 就不会觉得那么伤心了 |
[17:07] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[17:09] | Thanks, daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[17:11] | Really? I helped you?! | 真的吗 我帮到你了 |
[17:13] | Yeah, I am just as surprised as you are. | 对 我和你一样吃惊 |
[17:14] | Well, you’re gonna be just fine. | 你会没事的 |
[17:16] | You are. And just remember — | 是的 记住 |
[17:18] | It’s getting kind of loud, all right? | 声音太大了 |
[17:20] | It’s still — it’s not, uh… | 还是 不用… |
[17:22] | I don’t think he understands. | 我想他不明白 |
[17:24] | Little did we know | 我们并不知道 |
[17:26] | Erica wasn’t the only one ready to accept some help. | 爱丽卡并不是唯一准备接受帮助的人 |
[17:29] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[17:31] | My name is Barry Norman Goldberg. | 我叫巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格 |
[17:34] | – I’m addicted to arcade games. – We don’t want to hear it. | -我对游戏机上瘾了 -我们不想听 |
[17:36] | Hey, cut him some slack, kiddo. | 对他宽容一些 孩子 |
[17:39] | The first step is admitting you got a problem. | 第一步就是承受你有问题 |
[17:42] | And I think I can help you. | 我想我能帮你 |
[17:47] | There you go. | 你看 |
[17:48] | What the hell is that for? | 这是做什么的 |
[17:50] | You love that boxing game, right? | 你喜爱那个拳击游戏对吗 |
[17:52] | Why not try the real thing? | 为什么不试试真正的呢 |
[17:55] | I don’t know, pops. | 我不知道 老爷子 |
[17:57] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 |
[17:59] | Save you a lot of quarters. | 至少省下了不少硬币 |
[18:11] | I certainly don’t look bad doing this. | 我打拳击的样子不错啊 |
[18:14] | What just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[18:16] | The trick with any addiction | 治疗所有上瘾的窍门就是 |
[18:18] | is replacing it with a healthy alternative. | 用健康的类似选择来替代有害的 |
[18:21] | That’s the thing about family — | 家人就是这样 |
[18:23] | No matter what, they’re always there for you. | 无论怎样 他们总是支持着你 |
[18:25] | I know this may sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[18:27] | but I’m pretty sure I’m gonna become champion of the world. | 但我相当肯定我能成为世界冠军 |
[18:31] | Even when you’re at your worst. | 哪怕是在你最失意的时候 |
[18:34] | Well, how’d it go? Was she mad? How mad was she? | 怎么样 她生气吗 有多生气 |
[18:37] | Does she hate her mama? | 她恨她的妈妈吗 |
[18:39] | Huh, relax. I think she’s starting to feel better. | 放轻松 我想她开始好转了 |
[18:42] | This feels right! | 感觉真好 |
[18:44] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要不要 |
[18:49] | Erica, stop. | 爱丽卡 住手 |
[18:51] | Really? | 有你这么当妈的 |
[18:52] | What? She’s healing. | 怎么啦 她在康复中 |
[18:54] | What is going on?! | 出什么事了 |
[18:56] | The wind! | 风闹的 |
[18:58] | We’ll write you a check. | 我们会给你支票 |
[18:59] | We’ll write you a check. | 我们会给你支票 |
[19:04] | Sometimes you need them to bail you out. | 有时候 你需要家人解救你 |
[19:07] | And sometimes you need them to not say a thing. | 有时候 你需要家人一言不发 |
[19:09] | They just need to be there. | 他们只需要在你身边 |
[19:17] | Turns out my dad was right. | 结果我爸是对的 |
[19:20] | All Erica needed was a little time. | 爱丽卡需要的只是一点时间 |
[19:22] | One day, she woke up and | 有一天 她醒来时 |
[19:23] | it just didn’t hurt anymore. | 不再伤心了 |
[19:26] | That’s the great thing about first loves. | 初恋的好处就在于 |
[19:28] | They’re not the last. | 不是最后一次的恋爱 |
[19:30] | And just like that… | 就是这样 |
[19:31] | …the age of darkness was over. | 黑暗时代结束了 |
[19:34] | As for Barry, he went from scrounging for change… | 至于巴瑞 原来到处搜刮零钱 |
[19:37] | to making some changes. | 现在洗心革面 |
[19:38] | I want to buy that spaceship back. | 我要买回那艘宇航飞船 |
[19:39] | $50. | 五十块 |
[19:41] | I was afraid this might happen. | 我就担心会这样 |
[19:45] | How much will you give me | 这件摩西·马龙的 |
[19:46] | for this signed Moses Malone jersey? | 签名球衣 能当多少钱 |
[19:51] | My falcon! You got it back?! | 我的千年隼号 你赎回来了 |
[19:54] | Dude! Get off me! | 小子 放开我 |
[19:56] | If you touch my torso again, | 如果你再碰我的身体 |
[19:58] | I will smash your spaceship with my hands. | 我会徒手打烂你的飞船 |
[20:07] | – Hey, chewbacca! – Yo, nerd! | -丘巴卡 -呆子 |
[20:10] | Every Rocky needs his Mickey. Come train me. | 每位洛基都需要米奇 来做我的陪练 |
[20:13] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:16] | Sure I got my millennium falcon back, | 我的千年隼号回来了 |
[20:18] | but more importantly… | 但更重要地是 |
[20:19] | …Barry was back to being Barry. | 巴瑞又成为了原来的巴瑞 |
[20:21] | And this game of “Punch-out!!” | 这个”拳王争霸”游戏 |
[20:23] | beat every arcade in town. | 胜过镇上所有游戏机 |
[20:30] | I’m on filming now. | 我现在开拍了 |
[20:34] | The ultimate in four-wheel drive. | 四驱车的极品 |
[20:42] | Ginny, I think it’s a good thing | 吉妮 我觉得这是好事 |
[20:44] | that Drew and Erica didn’t work out, you know? | 德鲁和爱丽卡这俩孩子没成 |
[20:46] | The last thing we need | 我们最不希望的 |
[20:47] | is their relationship to come between us, you know? | 就是他们的关系影响我们的友谊 |
[20:51] | Totally. | 就是 |
[20:52] | Can I tell you something, | 我跟你说件事好吗 |
[20:53] | but you have to promise not to tell another soul? | 但你得保证不告诉任何人 |
[20:54] | I would never. | 我不会的 |
[20:57] | Tracy kissed John Martino. | 特蕾西亲了约翰·马蒂诺 |
[20:59] | Drew is a mess, | 德鲁伤心透了 |
[20:59] | and now he won’t even use his water-park pass. | 现在他都不去水上乐园了 |
[21:01] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[21:03] | So awful. | 太可怕了 |
[21:06] | Are you — are you walking faster? | 你…你加快了速度吗 |
[21:09] | No, are you slowing down? | 不 你慢了吗 |
[21:11] | Stop — stop picking up the pace, Bev. | 别 别加速了 贝弗 |
[21:14] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[21:15] | You are clearly going to tell Erica! | 你这是要去告诉爱丽卡 |
[21:18] | I can’t hear you. You’re too far behind. | 我听不到你的话 你落后太多了 |
[21:21] | You’re running! | 你在跑 |
[21:22] | You’re running! | 你在跑 |
[21:23] | Stop running! | 别跑了 |
[21:24] | This is just my natural gait. | 这只是我的普通步伐 |