时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Moves the ball. | 运球 |
[00:02] | Swoops! | 过人 |
[00:05] | My brother Barry — a world-class athlete… | 我哥巴瑞 世界级的运动员 |
[00:08] | Doesn’t count. I wasn’t ready. | 这不算 我没准备好 |
[00:09] | …In his own mind. | 他自封的 |
[00:10] | He dedicated his life to hockey, hoops, | 他毕生热衷于冰球 篮球 |
[00:13] | and the art of dance, or whatever this is. | 舞蹈艺术 或不知道这个算什么 |
[00:16] | Even though Barry dreamed of greatness, | 虽然巴瑞梦想成就伟大 |
[00:18] | one thing always stood in his way. | 但总是有一样障碍 |
[00:21] | No more karate! End of story! | 不准再玩空手道了 没得谈 |
[00:24] | And that thing was my mom. | 这个障碍就是我妈 |
[00:26] | No karate?! Are you nuts?! | 不准再玩空手道 你疯了吗 |
[00:28] | I’m the next Chuck Norris! | 我可是下一个查克·诺里斯[世界空手道冠军] |
[00:29] | She always had a tragic tale | 她总是会讲一个悲剧故事 |
[00:31] | to warn us about the dangers of everything. | 警告我们一切都有危险 |
[00:32] | That’s what Esther Carp’s son said, | 艾斯特·卡普的儿子也是这样说的 |
[00:34] | and he got a big toe right in his eye. | 然后他被脚趾踢中眼睛 |
[00:36] | Now he can’t see color. Is that what you want? | 现在他看不到颜色了 你也想这样吗 |
[00:39] | Ruth Rosner’s grandson was doing the worm. | 鲁丝·罗斯纳的孙子跳爬虫式 |
[00:41] | He cracked every vertebrae in his body. | 他弄断了体内的所有椎骨 |
[00:43] | Now he’s two inches shorter. Is that what you want? | 现在他矮了两英寸 你也想这样吗 |
[00:46] | How much will you be moving | 冰鞋滑过你的气管时 |
[00:47] | when a skate glides over your windpipe? | 你还能动弹多少 |
[00:49] | It happened to Judy Muntz’s nephew, | 朱迪·蒙茨的侄子就碰到这种事 |
[00:50] | and now he can only communicate | 现在他和人沟通 |
[00:52] | with a speak & spell he wears around his neck. | 只能通过戴上脖子上的”说与拼”玩具 |
[00:54] | Is that what you want? | 你也想这样吗 |
[00:55] | Who are these people? | 这些是什么人啊 |
[00:56] | Tragedy befalls all of them, and I have no idea who they are! | 悲剧降临在他们身上 我却不知道他们是谁 |
[01:00] | My mom’s constant smothering | 我妈不变的”爱你爱到你无语” |
[01:01] | led Barry to take out his aggression elsewhere. | 导致巴瑞在别处发泄他的攻击性 |
[01:04] | Um, it’s been like five minutes. | 已经五分钟了 |
[01:05] | I can live without the zagnut. | 我不吃花生条也能过 |
[01:07] | Not on my watch. | 有我在就不行 |
[01:08] | You wanted nuts all zagged up in hot fudge, | 你要裹着软乳脂 饼干面团 |
[01:10] | cookie dough, honey, and peppermint dust? | 蜂蜜和薄荷粉的花生吗 |
[01:12] | None of those things are in that bar. | 花生条里根本没这些东西 |
[01:13] | Barry’s gonna get it for you. | 巴瑞会帮你拿到的 |
[01:14] | – Who’s Barry? – I’m Barry! | -谁是巴瑞 -我是巴瑞 |
[01:16] | How do you not know this by now?! | 你怎么到现在还不知道 |
[01:18] | Wait! Come back! I can do it! | 等等 回来 我能行的 |
[01:20] | Come on, C4! Let go, you son of a bitch! | 拜托 C4 快掉出来 你这个混蛋 |
[01:24] | – Nice moves, Goldfarb. – What? | -动作不错 金巴巴 -什么 |
[01:26] | I’ve been watching you, kid. | 我一直在注意你 小子 |
[01:27] | – I seen you freak out and melt down all over school. – Go on. | -我看到你在学校时而发疯时而崩溃 -继续说 |
[01:30] | You got that unhinged look in your eye. | 你有精神错乱的眼神 |
[01:32] | I like it. I like it a lot. | 我欣赏 我非常欣赏 |
[01:34] | My mother says my eyes are the brownest brown. | 我妈说我眼睛的棕色是棕得最正的 |
[01:36] | I’ve seen browner. | 我见过棕得更正的 |
[01:38] | But let me ask you something — | 我问你一件事 |
[01:39] | Have you ever thought about joining | 你考虑过加入 |
[01:40] | the varsity wrestling team? | 校摔角队吗 |
[01:41] | Have I?! No. | 那还用说 没有 |
[01:43] | Well, we got an opening in your weight class… | 你这个体重级别的在招人 |
[01:45] | If you’re man enough to handle the pain. | 如果你是个能忍受疼痛的爷们的话 |
[01:50] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[01:51] | Barry realized how to win over Lexy Bloom — | 巴瑞明白了如何赢得拉克茜·布鲁姆的芳心 |
[01:54] | A varsity jacket — | 校队夹克 |
[01:56] | The holy grail with cheap leather sleeves. | 拥有劣质皮袖的泡妞圣杯 |
[01:58] | I’m in! | 我参加 |
[02:00] | Bring the pain. | 让疼痛来得更猛烈些吧 |
[02:01] | Look out, Hulk Hogan. | 小心了 霍克·霍肯[著名摔角手] |
[02:02] | Barry Goldberg’s on the loose. | 巴瑞·金伯格的脖套解开了 |
[02:05] | Ohh, I heard something pop! | 我听到什么东西断了 |
[02:20] | It was impossible to be a kid in the ’80s | 八十年代的孩子不喜欢《星球大战》 |
[02:22] | and not love “Star wars.” | 是不可能的 |
[02:24] | It was the movie that changed everything. | 这部电影改变了一切 |
[02:26] | It gave us lightsabers, the force, | 它给了我们光剑 原力 |
[02:28] | and Billy Dee Williams in a cape. | 还有披着披风的比利·迪·威廉斯 |
[02:30] | So you could imagine how pumped I was | 所以大家可以想象当乔治·卢卡斯 |
[02:32] | when George Lucas decided to close out the trilogy forever. | 决定永远终结三部曲时 我有多激动 |
[02:35] | Boom! It is upon us! | 砰 快来了 |
[02:37] | “Return of the Jedi”! That’s right, they did it again. | 《绝地归来》 没错 他们又做到了 |
[02:40] | And guess what — it opens Friday at the Hiway theater. | 猜猜看 周五在海威影院上映 |
[02:42] | Oh, my god! That’s amazing! | 我的天 太棒了 |
[02:44] | Go away. | 走开 |
[02:45] | You clearly don’t understand what I’m saying. | 显然你不明白我在说什么 |
[02:47] | More “Star Wars.” | 又一部《星球大战》 |
[02:48] | We get it. “Star Wars” is your life. | 我们明白 《星球大战》就是你的命 |
[02:50] | But if you still want to have a life, | 但如果你还想要命的话 |
[02:52] | then stop pestering me. | 就别再烦我 |
[02:53] | I’m sensing more resistance than I was expecting, | 我感觉到了比我预想中更多的阻力 |
[02:56] | so I’ll adjust my expectations. | 那么我调整一下期望值 |
[02:58] | Instead, I’ll ask that you pack a sleeping bag, | 所以 我请你打包睡袋 |
[03:00] | some rations, and spend the night with me | 一些干粮 晚上和我一起 |
[03:02] | on the sidewalk waiting for tickets. | 在人行道上排队买电影票 |
[03:04] | What were your origina expectations? | 你原来的期望是什么 |
[03:06] | Don’t answer that because I don’t care, | 别回答 因为我不在乎 |
[03:08] | ’cause it’s not happening. | 这是不可能的事 |
[03:09] | Please! | 求你了 |
[03:10] | Mom says the only way I can do it is if you come with me. | 妈妈说只有你陪我去 我才能去 |
[03:12] | Mom only said that because she knew I’d say no. | 妈妈这样说 是因为她知道我会拒绝 |
[03:15] | Obviously, but she doesn’t know what I know — | 显然是的 但我知道的她不知道 |
[03:17] | You love “Star Wars.” | 你爱《星球大战》 |
[03:24] | Bow before princess Leia! | 俯首于莉亚公主 |
[03:25] | Never! | 休想 |
[03:26] | Death grip! | 死亡之握 |
[03:28] | Reverse death grip! | 反死亡之握 |
[03:33] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[03:38] | – I made copies. – Damn it! | -我录了不少份 -见鬼 |
[03:39] | Here’s how this is gonna go — | 事情是这样的 |
[03:41] | You’re either gonna come to the movie with me, | 你要么和我一起去电影院 |
[03:42] | or this tape magically ends up playing | 否则这盘影带会在下次你的 |
[03:44] | at your next school assembly. | 学校大会上神奇般地出现 |
[03:46] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[03:47] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会玩得非常开心的 |
[03:52] | Ask mom. | 问你妈妈 |
[03:53] | I got a permission slip for — | 我这里有个家长同意书 |
[03:54] | – Ask mom. – Mom will say no. | -问你妈妈 -妈不会同意的 |
[03:55] | – Ask mom. – I need you to sign it. | -问你妈妈 -我需要你签名 |
[03:58] | Ask mom. | 问你妈妈 |
[03:59] | I’m joining the wrestling team. | 我要参加摔角队 |
[04:00] | What? Really? | 什么 真的吗 |
[04:02] | So you’ll let me wrestle? | 你同意我摔角吗 |
[04:03] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:04] | You know, your old man was quite the grappler | 知道吗 你老爸以前在高中 |
[04:07] | back in high school. | 可是个不错的摔角手 |
[04:08] | – I bet that’s the reason you’re doing it. – Not at all. | -我打赌因为这样你才参加的 -完全不是 |
[04:10] | – Tiny bit? – No. | -一点点 -不是 |
[04:11] | – Maybe a little? – No. | -一点 -不是 |
[04:12] | Not even this much? | 这么点都没有吗 |
[04:13] | I’m doing it for the ladies. | 我这样做是为了追女生 |
[04:15] | You see, first you join the wrestling team, | 先是参加摔角队 |
[04:17] | then you get the varsity jacket, then you get the power, | 于是就会有校队夹克 这样就有了影响力 |
[04:19] | then you get the women. | 然后就追到女生了 |
[04:20] | Everything you just said makes so much sense. | 你这番话太有道理了 |
[04:24] | Let me teach you some moves. | 我教你一些招数 |
[04:25] | No need. Already learned them. | 不需要 已经学会了 |
[04:27] | – How? – A little thing called “Wrestlemania.” | -怎么学的 -一个叫《摔角狂热》的节目 |
[04:29] | This is Jimmy “Superfly” Snuka doing the superfly splash! | “超飞”吉米·斯努卡使出招牌超飞压 |
[04:37] | Piledriver! | 打桩机 |
[04:38] | Atomic elbow drop! | 原子核肘击 |
[04:41] | George “The animal” Steele is biting the turnbuckle. | “野兽”乔治·斯蒂尔在咬护栏上的螺丝扣 |
[04:45] | Stop! Who does that?! | 停下 谁会这样做 |
[04:47] | The claw! The claw! | 鹰爪 鹰爪 |
[04:51] | He’s applying the sleeper hold! | 他使出了锁颈固定技 |
[04:53] | Body slam! | 抱摔 |
[04:55] | You do understand it’s not that kind of wrestling. | 你应该明白真正的摔角不是这样的吧 |
[04:58] | – What? – That stuff’s not real. | -什么 -这些不是真的 |
[05:00] | – What are you saying? – None of it’s real. | -你说什么 -这些都不是真的 |
[05:01] | If you’re telling me the Iron Sheik isn’t fighting | 如果你跟我说钢铁酋长不是为了 |
[05:03] | to protect his oil interests in this country, | 保护他在这个国家的石油利益而战 |
[05:06] | Then my world will literally cave in. | 那我的世界就真的崩溃了 |
[05:08] | Yeah, my dad knew this was gonna take some time to explain. | 我爸知道解释需要花一些时间 |
[05:11] | Meanwhile, I was ready to have the time of my life. | 与此同时 我准备好享受我生命中最美好的时光 |
[05:14] | Back then, you couldn’t just order your seats online. | 那时候 你没法在网上订票 |
[05:16] | You had to wait for days on end. | 你得排上几天的队 |
[05:18] | Us “Star wars” fans were the first ones to camp out. | 我们星战粉是最早开创安营扎寨先河的 |
[05:21] | We were the trailblazers — the coolest of the cool, | 我们是开拓者 酷中之最酷 |
[05:24] | And everyone knew it… | 所有人都知道 |
[05:25] | Well, except my sister. | 除了我姐姐 |
[05:27] | I want to walk down this line | 我要沿着队伍走过去 |
[05:28] | and punch everyone in the face. | 给每个人脸上来一拳 |
[05:30] | Stop. We’re gonna have fun. | 别这样 我们会玩得很开心的 |
[05:32] | And who knows? We might make some lifelong friends. | 谁知道呢 也许我们会交上终身的朋友 |
[05:36] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[05:37] | Master yoda I am. | 我是尤达大师 |
[05:38] | Sit next to you in line we will. | 我们会坐在你们旁边排队 |
[05:40] | Much bonding we will do. | 我们会有进一步的了解 |
[05:42] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[05:42] | 46 on the 8th I’ll be. | 8号我就46岁了 |
[05:46] | Oh, my god. You have a wedding ring on? | 我的天 你居然戴着结婚戒指 |
[05:48] | Come on, Erica. | 拜托 爱丽卡 |
[05:49] | I know you’re some big high-school hotshot now, | 我知道你现在是高中红人 |
[05:52] | but admit it — these are still your people. | 但承认吧 这些人依然是你的同类 |
[05:54] | Okay, the old dude with the puppet is not my people. | 这个拿着木偶的老人家不是我的同类 |
[05:56] | And the guy riding the dog — not my people. | 这个骑狗的人 不是我的同类 |
[05:59] | That dog is a tauntaun, and you know it! | 这只狗是圣兽驼驼 你知道的 |
[06:02] | Can’t you just try a little bit…For me? | 你就不能融入一点吗 为了我 |
[06:05] | Fine. A little. | 好的 一点 |
[06:07] | What’s up, mama? | 怎么啦 美女 |
[06:09] | You ever tandem on a tauntaun? | 你曾经试过二人同骑驼驼吗 |
[06:10] | Not as dirty as it sounds. | 我这话没有带色的引申含义 |
[06:12] | Go away! | 走开 |
[06:13] | She’s as chilly as the the wampa’s lair. | 她和雪兽汪帕的巢穴一样冷啊 |
[06:16] | Right? Right? Am I right? | 对吗 我说的对吗 |
[06:18] | As Erica was finally loosening up, | 爱丽卡终于放松下来的时候 |
[06:20] | my dad was helping Barry lock down that varsity jacket. | 我爸在帮助巴瑞搞定校队夹克 |
[06:23] | You seriously want me to lie to mom? | 你真的要我对妈妈撒谎吗 |
[06:25] | Yes! | 是的 |
[06:26] | You really think your mother would willingly | 你真以为你妈妈会乐意 |
[06:28] | let you fight another man with your bare hands? | 让你空手与其他人搏斗吗 |
[06:31] | But I can’t lie. I’m a terrible liar. | 但我不会说谎 我说谎水平很烂 |
[06:33] | Everyone knows that. | 所有人都知道 |
[06:34] | You just got to keep it quick and simple. | 说的简洁就行 |
[06:37] | Here, let me think. | 我想想 |
[06:38] | What would you be doing after school? | 你放学后做什么 |
[06:40] | Wait! I got the perfect cover. | 慢着 我想到了完美的借口 |
[06:43] | We’ll tell mom I joined the army. | 我跟妈妈说我参军了 |
[06:44] | That’s what you’re going to tell your mother — | 你打算这样告诉你妈妈吗 |
[06:46] | You’re going into combat?! | 你要去打仗 |
[06:48] | Not combat! | 不是打仗 |
[06:49] | I could be one of those dudes who flies a helicopter | 我可以开直升机 |
[06:51] | and drops in bags of rice. | 丢下大米包 |
[06:53] | So now you’re flying a helicopter. | 你连直升机都开上了 |
[06:55] | – Think I can’t? – No! | -你觉得我不行吗 -不行 |
[06:56] | I’m tired of you not believing in me! | 我已经厌倦了你不相信我 |
[06:58] | I’m a good driver! | 我是个优秀的司机 |
[07:00] | Flying is just like driving, but in 3-d. | 飞行和开车一样 只不过是三维立体的 |
[07:02] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我根本不知道你是啥意思 |
[07:04] | Okay, I-I think we got a little off the rails here. | 好了 我想现在混乱了 |
[07:07] | L-let’s just move on. | 我们说原来的 |
[07:09] | No! I’m not moving on until he says he believes in me. | 不 他说相信我 我才会继续 |
[07:11] | Fine. | 好的 |
[07:12] | I believe you can drop rice from an imaginary helicopter. | 我相信你可以把大米丢下想象中的直升机 |
[07:16] | Here’s an idea. How about the school play? | 这样吧 说学校戏剧怎么样 |
[07:20] | Tell her you got a bit part like, uh, a palm tree | 告诉她你拿到角色了 比如说棕榈树 |
[07:23] | or, uh, a villager who goes like this in the background. | 或是村民 这样做当人肉背景 |
[07:28] | I can do that. | 这个我可以 |
[07:30] | You know what, Al? | 知道吗 老艾 |
[07:31] | Th could actually work. | 这个能行的 |
[07:34] | Hi, handsome men. | 帅哥们 |
[07:36] | How’s it going? | 还好吗 |
[07:37] | I joined the wrestling team. | 我参加了摔角队 |
[07:39] | What?! Yeah, no. Never. | 什么 想都别想 |
[07:43] | Evelyn Sanderson’s son joined a wrestling team. | 伊芙琳·桑德森的儿子参加了摔角队 |
[07:46] | He put one foot — | 他一只脚… |
[07:47] | No. No need to tell us that very tragic tale. | 不 没必要跟我们说悲剧故事 |
[07:51] | Save it for another time. Barry was just kidding. | 留着下次说 巴瑞只是开玩笑 |
[07:54] | Tell her what you’re really doing. | 告诉她真正的活动 |
[07:56] | I’m in a play? | 我参演了戏剧 |
[07:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[08:00] | Snuggle monster, I’m so happy! | 抱抱小怪怪 我太高兴了 |
[08:03] | What part in “Annie” did you get? | 你在《安妮》中扮演什么角色 |
[08:04] | – What’s “Annie”? – The musical. | -《安妮》是什么 -音乐剧 |
[08:06] | There’s fliers all around school. | 学校里到处是传单 |
[08:08] | Who are you playing? | 你演谁啊 |
[08:11] | I’m this guy! | 我是这个家伙 |
[08:14] | What is that? What are you doing? | 什么意思 你在做什么 |
[08:17] | What guy is that? | 这是什么人 |
[08:18] | I’m the guy. | 我就是这个家伙 |
[08:20] | You’re daddy warbucks? | 你是沃巴克老爹吗 |
[08:23] | Sure. | 当然 |
[08:23] | You’re daddy warbucks?! | 你是沃巴克老爹 |
[08:25] | Well, I think he’s still a moron | 我觉得他依然是个白痴 |
[08:28] | and it’s a stupid idea | 这是个蠢主意 |
[08:30] | And I am not going to get behind it! | 我不会支持的 |
[08:32] | He’s doing the play, and that’s the end of it. | 他要参演 就是这样 |
[08:34] | You convinced me. I now stand behind my son. | 你说服我了 现在我支持我的儿子 |
[08:37] | This is so exciting! | 太激动了 |
[08:39] | Ohh, I’ve always wanted to be a stage mom! | 我一直想做舞台星妈 |
[08:41] | I’m gonna build sets and rig lights and sew costumes, | 我要做布景 打灯 缝制戏服 |
[08:44] | and I’ll even be an understudy if need be. | 有需要的话 我甚至能做候补演员 |
[08:47] | No. | 不 |
[08:47] | If you dare peek into one rehearsal, | 只要你偷看一次排练 |
[08:50] | I will quit the play. | 我就辞演 |
[08:52] | – You wouldn’t. – I would. | -你不会的 -我会的 |
[08:53] | What is wrong with my children? | 我的孩子到底是什么毛病 |
[08:55] | Why won’t they let me | 为什么他们不允许我 |
[08:56] | completely immerse myself in their lives? | 完全将自己融入到他们的生活中 |
[08:59] | It’s okay, it’s okay. I’m okay. | 没关系 我没事 |
[09:00] | Well, I might not be able to attend an official rehearsal, | 虽说我不能参与正式的排练 |
[09:04] | but that doesn’t mean your mom can’t show you a few moves. | 但这并不代表你妈妈不能教你一些技巧 |
[09:06] | I’m gonna go throw on my leg warmers and leotard. | 我去戴上护腿 换上紧身衣 |
[09:14] | What just happened? | 刚刚什么情况 |
[09:15] | What just happened is you have to learn “Annie.” | 情况就是你得学唱《安妮》 |
[09:23] | Good job, moron. | 做得好 白痴 |
[09:27] | We were only three hours into our “Star wars” camp-out, | 星战露营才三小时 |
[09:30] | but the long wait didn’t matter. | 但漫长的等待并不重要 |
[09:31] | I finally had my sister back. | 我的姐姐终于回来了 |
[09:33] | So, I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[09:35] | “Star wars” takes place a long time ago | 星战的故事在很久以前 |
[09:37] | in a galaxy far, far away, right? | 地点在遥远的银河系 对吗 |
[09:38] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:39] | So, what if Han Solo is frozen in carbonite | 如果韩·索罗被炭凝了 |
[09:41] | for like a million years | 一百万年 |
[09:43] | and shipped to a planet far, far away | 然后飞到了遥远的星球 |
[09:45] | and that planet was earth in 1940 | 而这个星球 是四十年代的地球 |
[09:48] | and he’s thawed out just in time | 他恰好在那时解冻 |
[09:49] | to change his name to Indiana Jones? | 将名字改为印第安纳·琼斯 |
[09:55] | I have so much more to say on this topic, | 对于这个话题 我有太多话要说 |
[09:58] | but I drank all the soda. | 但我喝光了汽水 |
[09:59] | Dude, that’s our rations! | 老弟 这可是我们的干粮 |
[10:01] | Save my spot. | 看着我的位置 |
[10:03] | Yep, Erica was letting her geek flag fly | 爱丽卡恢复了她极客的一面 |
[10:05] | and didn’t care who saw it, until her friends arrived. | 不在乎被人看到 直到她的朋友来了 |
[10:08] | Erica? | 爱丽卡 |
[10:10] | Lainey, hey! Hi, hello. | 兰妮 你好啊 |
[10:12] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:13] | We’re going to get cheesesteaks. | 我们去吃牛肉三明治 |
[10:14] | What are you… doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:15] | What’s up, legs? | 你好啊 美女 |
[10:17] | That’s… what I’m doing here, too. | 我也是来这里吃牛肉三明治的 |
[10:19] | Isn’t this the cheesesteak line? | 难道这不是买牛肉三明治的队伍吗 |
[10:20] | Eddie’s been asking about you. Come with us. | 埃迪一直在问你的事 跟我们走 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[10:24] | You go ahead, and I’ll catch up with you in a second. | 你们先走 我马上就来 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:28] | Um, my brother will be back in one minute. | 我弟弟马上就回来 |
[10:30] | Will you hold this spot for me? | 帮我看着位置好吗 |
[10:33] | Is that a yes? | 这是同意吗 |
[10:34] | What is that? | 什么意思 |
[10:36] | Just save our damn place! | 帮我们看着位置 |
[10:39] | All right. If you come to your feet, go for the takedown. | 如果运用脚部 就要争取击倒 |
[10:41] | Don’t let him get away with that! More explosion there! | 别让他脱身 多些爆发力 |
[10:43] | – Whoa, what are you doing? What are you doing? – What? | -你做什么 你做什么 -怎么啦 |
[10:45] | What are you doing with the folding chair? | 你拿着折叠椅做什么 |
[10:46] | You said to practice our takedowns. | 你说练习击倒动作 |
[10:48] | The chair-bash is my character’s patented move. | 砸椅子是我角色的招牌动作 |
[10:50] | Your character? | 你的角色 |
[10:51] | Yeah. For the WWF. | 对 为职业摔角赛准备的 |
[10:53] | They call me Goldberg. | 大家叫我金伯格 |
[10:55] | My backstory is my parents gave me up for adoption, | 我的背景故事是父母将我送去领养 |
[10:58] | and then I grew up on the rough streets of Philly. | 于是我在费城暴力街区长大 |
[11:00] | I’m sensitive, so ladies love me, | 我多愁善感 所以女生喜欢我 |
[11:01] | But I also have a raging side, so men can relate, too. | 但我也有狂暴的一面 这样也能引起男生共鸣 |
[11:03] | But this isn’t the WWF. | 但这里不是职业摔角赛 |
[11:05] | And as someone whose parents really did | 而且我作为被父母 |
[11:07] | give him up for adoption, I can promise you | 送去领养的人 我可以向你保证 |
[11:09] | it’s a lot more emotionally complicated than that. | 在情感上要比你说的复杂许多 |
[11:11] | Now, put the chair back. | 把椅子放回去 |
[11:13] | While Barry was having a tough time | 巴瑞困难地接受这不是 |
[11:14] | accepting this wasn’t the WWF, | 职业摔角赛的同时 |
[11:17] | he was having an even tougher time learning “Annie.” | 他学唱《安妮》的过程更困难 |
[11:20] | Together at last | 终于在一起 |
[11:23] | Together forever | 永远在一起 |
[11:26] | We’re tying a knot | 我们紧密相连 |
[11:28] | What’s that, Murray? | 接着是什么 默里 |
[11:29] | They never can sever | 永不分离 |
[11:32] | I don’t need sunshine now | 现在我不需要阳光 |
[11:36] | To turn my gray skies blue | 将我灰暗的天空变蓝 |
[11:38] | Sing it from the diaphragm. | 要从横膈这里唱出来 |
[11:40] | I don’t need anything but you | 我什么都不要 只要你 |
[11:46] | I’m kind wondering if this whole thing is worth it. | 我有些怀疑这样折腾值得吗 |
[11:49] | It is what it is. | 是怎样就是怎样 |
[11:50] | Pops and my dad had helped Barry | 老爷子和老爸帮巴瑞 |
[11:51] | pull off the perfect cover story. | 实施完美掩护计划 |
[11:53] | Unfortunately, Erica wasn’t interested in covering for me. | 不幸地是 爱丽卡没兴趣为我打掩护 |
[11:56] | Hey, that’s my spot. My sister was saving it for me. | 我排这里的 我姐姐帮我看着的 |
[11:59] | Where did she go? | 她去哪里了 |
[12:00] | Like I care what your sister would do. | 说得好像我在乎你姐去哪里一样 |
[12:03] | She went to get a cheesesteak with her smoking-hot friend. | 她和她超性感的朋友去吃牛肉三明治了 |
[12:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:05] | I just went to the bathroom for like 10 seconds. | 我才去厕所十秒钟 |
[12:07] | Sorry, man. But you should have planned ahead. | 抱歉 但你应该先计划好 |
[12:10] | The smart ones of us brought along someone | 我们中的聪明人 会带上值得信赖的 |
[12:12] | we could trust to hold our spot in line. | 帮我们看住位置的同伴 |
[12:14] | Others in more unwieldy costumes | 其他穿着笨重戏服的人 |
[12:16] | have rigged themselves with elaborate tubing | 给自己配备了精心制作的管道系统 |
[12:18] | and disposable plastic bags | 和一次性塑料袋 |
[12:19] | so that they might quietly relieve themselves | 这样哪怕是在和陌生人说话的同时 |
[12:21] | even while talking to a stranger. | 也可以秘密地小便 |
[12:25] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[12:26] | Can’t a man “Ahh” in relief without being judged? | 尿尿时爽得”啊”一声还要遭白眼吗 |
[12:28] | Unreal. Unreal, you guys. | 不像话 太不像话了你们 |
[12:30] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[12:31] | You’re not gonna let me back into my spot? | 你不让我回位置吗 |
[12:33] | I’m just a boy. | 我只是一个小男孩 |
[12:34] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[12:35] | Luke Skywalker was just a boy, okay? | 卢克·天行者也只是一个小男孩 |
[12:37] | Rules are the rules. | 规矩就是规矩 |
[12:39] | Good luck catching the Sunday matinee. | 祝你好运 能买到周日午场的票 |
[12:42] | My sister had done the unthinkable. | 我姐做了不堪设想的事 |
[12:44] | She ruined “Star wars.” | 她毁了《星球大战》 |
[12:46] | You’re on the mat sizing up your opponent. | 你在垫子上打量对手 |
[12:49] | The ref blows the whistle. | 裁判吹了口哨 |
[12:50] | He makes his move. What do you do? | 他出招了 你怎么做 |
[12:53] | I bounce off the ropes to get momentum, | 我利用围栏弹出冲劲 |
[12:54] | and I spear him with my body. | 用身体冲向他 |
[12:56] | Again! It’s not that kind of wres– | 再说一遍 这不是那种摔… |
[12:58] | I know, it’s not that type of wrestling. | 我知道 这不是那种摔角 |
[13:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[13:02] | But those are the only moves I perfected | 但我在床上跳跃练习过 |
[13:03] | on my bed jumping around. | 这招最炉火纯青 |
[13:05] | It’s true. I’ve seen him. He’s quite a jumper, this one. | 没错 我见过 这小子很会跳 |
[13:08] | Okay, let me show you a real move. | 好了 我教你真正的一招 |
[13:10] | This was my specialty back in the day. | 当年这是我的绝招 |
[13:12] | You use your opponent’s weight and strength against him. | 你利用对手的体重和力量来摔倒他 |
[13:15] | You smell like sandwich. | 你围起来像三明治 |
[13:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:17] | As I lean in to you, you pull back | 我靠向你时 你退后 |
[13:20] | and use your opponent’s momentum to take him down! | 利用对手的冲力摔倒他 |
[13:23] | Oh, my god. I’m so bored right now. | 我的天 我现在无聊死了 |
[13:25] | Just let me hit you with something! | 让我抄家伙砸你吧 |
[13:27] | Pops, get me a 2×4. | 老爷子 帮我拿根木条来 |
[13:29] | What are you doing?! No 2x4s! I told you! | 做什么呢 不准用木条 我跟你说过了 |
[13:32] | Barry Norman Goldberg, look at me. | 巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格 看着我 |
[13:35] | Are you on the wrestling team? | 你参加了摔角队吗 |
[13:38] | No? | 没有 |
[13:39] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[13:40] | Because I was just down at the school theater | 因为我刚去了学校剧场 |
[13:42] | building an orphanage for a show | 想为歌剧制作孤儿院布景 |
[13:43] | that apparently you’re not even in. | 显然你没参演 |
[13:45] | What? You promised you weren’t going down there. | 什么 你保证了不会去的 |
[13:47] | I have a problem. | 我这人有毛病你不知道啊 |
[13:49] | Yes, he’s on the wrestling team, but that’s a good thing. | 他的确参加了摔角队 但这是好事 |
[13:52] | I was on the wrestling team, and look how fine I turned out. | 我参加过摔角队 看我成长得多好 |
[14:04] | How dare you go behind my back | 你怎么敢背着我 |
[14:07] | and encourage my delicious baby muffin to lie to me! | 怂恿我可人的小宝贝对我说谎 |
[14:11] | Bev, come on. It’s not that big of a deal. | 贝弗 别这样 这不是什么大事 |
[14:13] | Let the boy wrestle. | 让这孩子摔角吧 |
[14:15] | Helen Cutler’s son was in a wrestling match once | 海伦·卡特勒的儿子有次参加摔角赛 |
[14:17] | and his head popped right off | 他的头突然掉了 |
[14:19] | and now he lives his life as just a head. | 现在他活着 就剩一个头了 |
[14:21] | There’s no such thing as just a head! | 哪有就剩一个头还能活的 |
[14:23] | You need organs to live. | 没器官怎么活 |
[14:25] | Well, tell that to Helen Cutler | 海伦·卡特勒像拿着橄榄球一样 |
[14:26] | as she’s carrying her son around the grocery store | 拿着儿子的头逛杂货店时 |
[14:29] | Like a football. | 你去跟她说啊 |
[14:30] | Well, where’s his heart?! You need a heart to function! | 他的心呢 没心脏怎么活命 |
[14:32] | It’s in his neck. | 在他的脖子里 |
[14:33] | He’s got a little neck with organs in it. | 他有个小脖子 器官全在里面 |
[14:36] | Oh, so now he’s got a neck! | 现在他又有脖子了 |
[14:37] | What else has he got? | 他还有什么 |
[14:39] | Maybe a body?! | 也许有个身体吧 |
[14:39] | Everyone, shut up! | 所有人闭嘴 |
[14:42] | All my life, you’ve been treating me like a baby. | 我这辈子 你都把我当婴儿对待 |
[14:45] | Well, guess what — it stops now. | 你猜怎样 现在必须停止 |
[14:47] | I’m a grown adult man and I’m gonna wrestle | 我是个成年男子汉 我要摔角 |
[14:50] | and there’s nothing you can do about it! | 你根本没办法阻止 |
[14:52] | Nothing! | 没办法 |
[14:53] | Despite my brother’s goofy run, he’d made up his mind. | 尽管我哥的跑姿很奇葩 但他下定了决心 |
[14:56] | It was go time, | 是时候发威了 |
[14:58] | but Barry wasn’t the only one ready for a fight. | 但巴瑞并不是唯一准备好战斗[吵架]的人 |
[15:01] | There you are! You scared me to death! | 你在这里 你吓死我了 |
[15:03] | Where were you? | 你去了哪里 |
[15:04] | Where were you?! | 你去了哪里 |
[15:06] | I asked you to do one thing — stand! | 我只要求你一件事 站着别动 |
[15:08] | Just stand there! | 就是站在那里 |
[15:10] | But you couldn’t even do that! | 连这你都做不到 |
[15:11] | And now I’ll never see “Return of the jedi.” | 现在 我永远不会看《绝地归来》 |
[15:14] | Oh, please, just to spite me? | 拜托 你这是为了气我吗 |
[15:16] | Correct! You ruined “Star wars” for me. | 正确 你毁了我的星战 |
[15:18] | From this point on, I’ll have nothing to do with it. | 从此以后 我跟星战一刀两断 |
[15:21] | Nothing! | 一刀两断 |
[15:27] | Dang it! That’s a collector’s item! | 见鬼 这是收藏版的 |
[15:30] | But I don’t care! | 但我不在乎了 |
[15:32] | Why did I do this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[15:33] | You made me lose control of my body. | 你害我失去了对自己身体的控制力 |
[15:35] | You honestly want to know why I left? | 你真的想知道我为什么离开吗 |
[15:37] | I didn’t want my friends to see me stand in line | 我不想让我的朋友们看到我在排 |
[15:39] | at some space movie that I got blackmailed into | 太空电影的队 而且还是被我的傻瓜小弟 |
[15:41] | by my dumb kid brother. | 威胁去的 |
[15:43] | I blackmailed you because it’s the only way | 我威胁你是因为这是唯一的办法 |
[15:45] | to get you to spend time with me. | 能让你愿意和我一起玩 |
[15:48] | And I didn’t used to just be your dumb kid brother. | 而且我以前不仅是你的傻瓜小弟 |
[15:51] | I used to be your friend. | 我还是你的朋友 |
[16:00] | It had been a full day | 我将星战驱逐出 |
[16:01] | since I banished “Star wars” from my life. | 我的生命后 已经过了一整天了 |
[16:03] | I was in a sarlacc pit of despair, | 我困在绝望的沙拉克洞 |
[16:05] | that is, until a certain princess rescued me. | 直到一位公主来拯救我 |
[16:08] | Get up. Put this on. | 起来 穿上这个 |
[16:10] | We’re going to that movie. | 我们去看电影 |
[16:11] | I told you I’m not seeing the Sunday matinee. | 我跟你说了 我不会去看周日午场 |
[16:14] | It’s like wearing somebody else’s wedding dress. | 感觉就像穿着别人的婚纱 |
[16:16] | What does that even mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[16:18] | It doesn’t matter. We’re going today. | 没关系 我们今天去 |
[16:20] | How? | 怎么去 |
[16:21] | Well, I told the theater manager what happened, | 我对电影院经理讲了经过 |
[16:23] | and he was incredibly sympathetic. | 他异常地同情我们 |
[16:25] | – He’s gonna sneak us in. – Really? | -他会偷偷放我们进去 -真的吗 |
[16:27] | I also said I would go to dinner with him and his grandparents. | 我还答应陪他和他祖父母共进晚餐 |
[16:30] | I really wish I would have just stayed in line. | 我真后悔排队当中离开了 |
[16:32] | Meanwhile, my brother was ready to fight. | 与此同时 我哥准备好战斗了 |
[16:34] | And according to Barry logic, if he won this match, | 根据巴瑞的逻辑 如果这次他赢了 |
[16:37] | Lexy would never forget his name. | 拉克茜永远不会忘记他的名字 |
[16:38] | And even though he had a lot to lose, | 尽管输了损失很大的是他 |
[16:40] | it was my dad who had the butterflies. | 但紧张的是我爸 |
[16:42] | How you doing, champ? You nervous? | 你还好吗 小伙子 紧张吗 |
[16:44] | I’m not nervous. Don’t be nervous. | 我不紧张 别紧张 |
[16:48] | Uh, I’m a little nervous, not about the wrestling thing. | 我有点紧张 不是对摔角紧张 |
[16:50] | I’m just worried about my catchphrase | 我只是担心我的口头禅 |
[16:51] | ’cause once I say it, I can never take it back. | 一旦说出口 就不能改了 |
[16:53] | I was thinking, “Welcome to the mat.” | 我在想 “欢迎来到摔场” |
[16:55] | No catchphrase. | 不要口头禅 |
[16:56] | Goldberg, quit trading recipes. | 金伯格 别在那里交换菜谱了 |
[16:58] | Let’s go! You’re up! Let’s go, let’s go! | 快上 到你了 快上 |
[17:00] | Look alive! Come on! | 有点精神劲 加油 |
[17:04] | This was it — | 这一刻到了 |
[17:06] | The start of my brother’s wrestling career, | 我哥摔角生涯的开始 |
[17:08] | and nothing was gonna stop him. | 没什么可以阻止他 |
[17:12] | I said no! | 我说了不行 |
[17:15] | Mom? | 妈 |
[17:16] | Are you kidding me right now? Move. | 你这是开什么玩笑 快走 |
[17:18] | I will not move. I will never move. | 我不会走 我永远不会走 |
[17:21] | You’re my special boy. | 你是我的宝贝儿子 |
[17:22] | If you end up being just a head, | 如果你落个只有头的下场 |
[17:24] | then I have failed as a mother. | 那我这个当妈的就失败了 |
[17:25] | No. | 不行 |
[17:27] | No. | 不行 |
[17:28] | Barry! What did I say? | 巴瑞 我说了什么 |
[17:30] | What did I say? What did — | 我说了什么 我说了… |
[17:33] | Mom, Lexy Bloom is watching me right now. | 妈 拉克茜·布鲁姆正看着我呢 |
[17:35] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你这是做什么 |
[17:36] | I’m saving your life. | 我在救你的命 |
[17:38] | Bevy, no! | 贝弗 不 |
[17:39] | I love you, honey! | 我爱你 亲爱的 |
[17:41] | I love you so much! I will never let you go! | 我太爱你了 我不会放手的 |
[17:43] | Don’t fight back! Go limp under mama! | 别再反抗了 妈妈压着你就别动了 |
[17:47] | And we’re off the rails again. | 再次混乱了 |
[17:49] | – Dad, help me! She’s so strong! – I’m trying! | -爸 救我 她太强壮了 -我正在努力 |
[17:52] | – Tap out, Barry. – Barry, tap out! | -拍垫认输 巴瑞 -巴瑞 拍垫认输 |
[17:54] | – I’m tapping out! – Tap out, Barry! | -我拍了 -拍垫认输 巴瑞 |
[17:57] | You are a nightmare, okay?! | 你就是噩梦 明白吗 |
[17:59] | Now Lexy Bloom will never follow me to college | 现在拉克茜永远不会在我拿摔角奖学金 |
[18:02] | on a wrestling scholarship. | 上大学后跟着来了 |
[18:03] | You have no right to be mad at me — no right! | 你没有权利对我生气 没权利 |
[18:07] | You’re the one who lied and directly defied my orders. | 你才是说谎的人 而且直接违抗我的命令 |
[18:10] | – True story. – Oh, here we go! | -这个故事是真的 -又来了 |
[18:12] | – Susie Goodman’s son defied her at one point. – I don’t care! | -苏茜·古德曼的儿子违抗她 -我不在乎 |
[18:13] | How do you know so many sad people?! | 你怎么认识这么多可怜的人 |
[18:15] | And do you know that that resulted in his tragic — | 你知道吗 这导致他的悲… |
[18:16] | Enough! | 够了 |
[18:18] | All right, Bevy, | 好了 贝弗 |
[18:19] | no one loves a tragic parenting tale more than you. | 没人比你更喜欢用悲剧故事来教育孩子们 |
[18:22] | Did you ever hear the one about Beverly Goldberg’s son? | 你听说过贝弗莉·金伯格儿子的事吗 |
[18:25] | He got utterly dominated by her | 他被他妈妈完全制住了 |
[18:27] | in front of the whole school and was made a laughingstock. | 而且是在全校面前 自此沦为笑柄 |
[18:33] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[18:34] | That is kind of what happened, isn’t it? | 刚才发生的事就是这样 |
[18:36] | Honey, at a certain point, | 亲爱的 在某种程度上 |
[18:38] | you’re only hurting them by holding them back. | 阻止他们 就是伤害他们 |
[18:40] | Well, the damage is done. | 木已成舟 于事无补了 |
[18:41] | Not yet. | 言之尚早 |
[18:42] | What? | 什么 |
[18:43] | There is a way to make people forget | 有一个办法能让大家忘记 |
[18:45] | the terrible things they saw today, | 今天看到的可怕事 |
[18:47] | and that’s for you to go out and pulverize this kid | 就是你出去 痛摔那个小子 |
[18:51] | and show him why your catchphrase | 让他明白 为什么你的口头禅是 |
[18:52] | is “Welcome to the mat!”… | 欢迎来到摔场 |
[18:54] | Or something better that you think of | 或是你上场的途中想到的 |
[18:56] | on your way out there. | 更响亮的口头禅 |
[18:58] | And, Bevy, I will hold your hand through the whole thing. | 贝弗 比赛的过程中我会一直握着你的手 |
[19:04] | Go get ’em, poopie. | 去给他们厉害瞧瞧 宝贝 |
[19:10] | That day my brother and I each opened a door | 那天我哥和我都打开了一扇 |
[19:13] | that would change our lives forever. | 将永远改变我们人生的大门 |
[19:15] | I’ll always remember | 我永远记得 |
[19:16] | stepping into my little hometown theater, | 走进我那小小的故乡影院 |
[19:18] | heart pounding, | 心跳加速 |
[19:19] | knowing that I was about to watch pure magic, | 知道我即将看到纯魔法 |
[19:22] | and it was all thanks to my sister. | 而这一切多亏了我的姐姐 |
[19:29] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[19:31] | I was expecting to wrestle your mom. | 我还期待和你妈摔角呢 |
[19:42] | Welcome to the mat! | 欢迎来到摔场 |
[19:43] | All right, Goldberg! | 太棒了 金伯格 |
[19:45] | I taught him that move! | 这招是我教的 |
[19:46] | He learned that from me! | 他跟我学的 |
[19:47] | More or less. | 算是吧 |
[19:48] | Oh, my god! Oh, my god! | 我的天 我的天 |
[19:50] | I’ve always wanted to be a wrestling mom! | 我一直想当摔角星妈 |
[19:52] | I can’t hear you?! | 我听不到 |
[19:54] | Goldberg can’t hear you! | 金伯格听不到 |
[19:58] | You know it, girl! | 你知道的 美女 |
[20:00] | I’m tough, but gentle, | 我粗暴 但也温柔 |
[20:01] | and we’re gonna ride a horse into the sun. | 我们会骑马奔向夕阳 |
[20:05] | Yeah! Yeah! | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[20:06] | Okay, so my brother didn’t go on | 我哥没有继续摔角 |
[20:07] | to become a famous professional wrestler named Goldberg. | 成为名叫金伯格的著名职业摔角手 |
[20:10] | Finishing move! | 最后杀招 |
[20:11] | But in that moment, he felt invincible. | 但在那一刻 他觉得所向无敌 |
[20:14] | Oh, no, no, no! No! No! | 不行 不行 |
[20:15] | Goldberg, it’s over. It’s over. | 金伯格 结束了 结束了 |
[20:16] | It’s over. You won. You won. | 结束了 你赢了 |
[20:20] | Yeah! | 万岁 |
[20:22] | There’s nothing you remember more | 童年的胜利 |
[20:23] | than your childhood victories. | 是印象中最深刻的 |
[20:25] | They stay with you forever. | 这些记忆会终生相随 |
[20:26] | And if you’re lucky, | 如果你够幸运 |
[20:27] | your family is right there with you. | 你的家人会陪你见证这一刻 |
[20:30] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[20:37] | Ask mom. | 问你妈妈 |
[20:38] | I’ve got some new wrestling moves. | 我学会了一些新的摔角招数 |
[20:39] | Ask mom. | 问你妈妈 |
[20:41] | You’re gonna love them. | 你会喜欢的 |
[20:46] | The Hulkster can’t hear you! | 小绿巨人听不到[霍克·霍肯的绰号] |
[20:47] | The Hulkster can’t hear you! | 小绿巨人听不到 |
[20:49] | The Hulkster can’t hear you! | 小绿巨人听不到 |
[20:51] | Oh, and he’s raking his face against the ropes! | 他将对方的脸顶在了围栏上 |
[20:53] | Oh, that can’t be legal! | 这不可能合规矩 |
[20:55] | That just can’t be legal! | 这不可能合规矩 |
[20:57] | Oh, no! He has a foreign object. | 不好 他还有工具 |
[21:02] | How’s the referee not seeing this? | 裁判怎么没看到 |
[21:04] | He’s done! He’s done! | 他赢了 他赢了 |
[21:07] | World champion! | 世界冠军 |
[21:11] | Still a moron. | 依然是个白痴 |
[21:17] | It’s the backbreaker slam! | 背部粉碎技 |
[21:21] | Body slam! | 抱摔 |
[21:22] | Figure-four! | 四字锁腿 |