时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | For every family, | 对每个家庭来说 |
[00:02] | thanksgiving is a day filled with tradition. | 感恩节是充满传统的一天 |
[00:05] | But for the Goldbergs, | 但对金伯格家来说 |
[00:06] | that tradition came with an extra helping of crazy. | 传统中带着一丝疯狂 |
[00:10] | Every year, my mom would cheese and marshmallow | 每年 我妈妈会把看得见的东西 |
[00:12] | everything in sight. | 加上芝士和棉花糖 |
[00:13] | Every year, my brother would gorge himself on half a turkey | 每年 我哥会暴食下半只火鸡 |
[00:16] | and pass out in a food coma. | 撑到晕过去 |
[00:17] | Every year, I’d bond with my dad over a game of football | 每年 我会看橄榄球和父亲接近距离 |
[00:20] | and astound him with my total lack of knowledge. | 然后用我的无知震惊他 |
[00:23] | It’s like the throwing one knows | 好像扔球的人知道 |
[00:25] | exactly where the running one is going. | 跑步的人要去哪里 |
[00:27] | Every year, pops would give a tipsy toast | 每年 老爷子会带着醉意为一位前女友 |
[00:30] | about an old girlfriend. | 说出祝酒辞 |
[00:31] | And, sure, I wake up every morning, | 当然 我每天早上醒来 |
[00:34] | and I wonder, “what if I stayed with her in Singapore | 我会想 如果我留在新加坡和她在一起呢 |
[00:37] | and learned her exotic customs?” | 学习她的异国习俗 |
[00:39] | Point is we all make our choices. | 重点是我们都有自己的选择 |
[00:42] | – To family. – To family. | -敬家人 -敬家人 |
[00:44] | Every year, my eccentric uncle Marvin would visit… | 每年 我古怪的马文叔叔会到访 |
[00:47] | Delorean! | 德劳瑞恩车 |
[00:49] | …get in a huge fight with my dad… | 和我爸大吵一架 |
[00:51] | Come on! I’m not staying where I’m not wanted! | 得了 我不会待在不欢迎我的地方 |
[00:53] | …and storm out with one of our pies. | 拿上我家的馅饼摔门而出 |
[00:56] | Good day to you, sir! | 日安吧你 先生 |
[00:57] | Good day to you! | 你才日安 |
[00:58] | And every year, my mom would force Erica | 每年 我妈会强迫爱丽卡 |
[01:00] | to spend days prepping and cooking with her. | 花几天时间和她一起准备及下厨 |
[01:02] | This sacred recipe box was your nana’s most prized possession, | 这神圣的菜谱盒是你外婆最珍贵的财产 |
[01:06] | and we will continue the tradition | 我们会继续这项传统 |
[01:09] | by firing up the stove by 5:00 a.m. sharp tomorrow. | 明天早上5点整 炉子烧起来 |
[01:13] | And if all goes smoothly, by 9:00 a.m., | 如果一切顺利 到早上9点 |
[01:16] | we’ll be elbow deep in a 20-pound butterball. | 我们就会忙活20磅的黄油球了 |
[01:18] | Or we nuke some hungry-man dinners | 或者微波炉加热下速冻食品 |
[01:20] | and call it a day. | 今天就这样吧 |
[01:21] | Wow. I didn’t know you were in the business | 我不知道你的工作就是 |
[01:24] | of destroying all your nana’s favorite things. | 毁掉所有你外婆心爱的东西 |
[01:26] | You know, while you’re at it, why don’t you just smash | 既然你都这样做了 你不如砸碎 |
[01:29] | her precious figurine collection, | 她珍贵的雕像收藏 |
[01:31] | smash everything she loved, take this poker, | 砸碎她心爱的一切 拿着这根拨火棒 |
[01:34] | and smash my face in? Because nana loved this, too. | 把我的脸也砸了吧 因为外婆也爱这张脸 |
[01:38] | My god, I’ll just cook the stupid meal. | 老天 我下厨就是了 |
[01:40] | Oh, we’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会很开心的 |
[01:42] | And it wasn’t a Goldberg thanksgiving | 我妈没把锻炼量加大三倍 |
[01:44] | unless my mom tripled up her workouts | 就不算金伯格家的感恩节 |
[01:46] | so she could justify gorging herself for 24 hours straight. | 这样她可以为暴食24小时给出合理解释 |
[01:49] | Who’s ready for some jazzercise? | 谁准备好跳爵士健美操 |
[01:53] | People with no shame? | 没有羞耻感的人吗 |
[01:56] | Come on, lazy buns. Let’s earn that stuffing. | 来吧 小懒虫 不运动怎么吃填馅呢 |
[02:03] | Come on, come on | 加油 加油 |
[02:05] | and work that boogie body | 身体动起来 |
[02:09] | Join in! | 一起来吧 |
[02:10] | Oh, I’d like to, but I’m lying. | 我想 但我在说谎 |
[02:13] | Well, make fun all you want, | 你想怎么笑都行 |
[02:14] | but you wouldn’t last a minute in my class. | 但你在我的健身课上一分钟也坚持不了 |
[02:16] | I get the feeling I’d manage. | 我感觉我可以 |
[02:18] | Put your money where your mouth is. | 说了就要有行动 |
[02:20] | Come to class with me. | 和我一起去上课 |
[02:21] | When you collapse halfway through from exhaustion, | 你精疲力竭 在一半时倒下 |
[02:24] | I win. | 我就赢了 |
[02:25] | And then, we jazzercise three days a week for a month. | 然后 我们一个月内每周要上三天爵士健美操课 |
[02:28] | So, somehow, this has become a ploy to get me to hang with you. | 所以现在变成了诱拐我陪你的阴谋诡计 |
[02:31] | It is moving in that direction, yes. | 的确在朝这个方向发展 |
[02:32] | Well, when I prove you wrong and do finish, | 我完成后证明你错时 |
[02:35] | I don’t have to help you make thanksgiving dinner this year. | 我不必帮你做今年的感恩节晚餐 |
[02:38] | – Deal. – You ready for this? | -成交 -你准备好了吗 |
[02:41] | Look at me. I’m jazzercising. | 看我 我在跳爵士健美操 |
[02:44] | I’m a sad mom with no shame. | 我是没有羞耻感的可悲妈妈 |
[02:46] | No, don’t join in. I’m mocking you. | 别一起来 我在嘲笑你 |
[03:01] | It was November 22, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的11月22日 |
[03:04] | and I was spending the day with my friend, video games. | 我和我的朋友电子游戏一起玩 |
[03:07] | We had quite a history together. | 我俩的交情很深 |
[03:09] | First, there was Atari. | 首先是雅达利游戏机 |
[03:10] | Look at those graphics. | 看这些图形 |
[03:12] | I’ll never get bored of this — ever. | 我永远不会玩腻 永远不会 |
[03:15] | Then, there was intellivision. | 然后是英特利视野 |
[03:19] | It’s like I’m skiing in real life. | 好像在现实中滑雪 |
[03:21] | And then came the greatest console of them all, | 然后出现了最伟大的游戏机 |
[03:24] | nintendo. | 任天堂 |
[03:27] | Yes! First place! | 太棒了 第一名 |
[03:29] | What is this? What am I looking at? | 这是什么 我在看什么 |
[03:30] | It’s “track & field.” I just won a gold medal. | “田径场”游戏 我刚赢了金牌 |
[03:33] | A video game with people running and jumping. | 有人跑跳的电子游戏 |
[03:36] | Why don’t you go outside | 你为什么不出去 |
[03:37] | and run and jump like a regular kid? | 像个普通孩子一样跑跳 |
[03:39] | You never like the stuff I like. | 你从来不喜欢我喜欢的东西 |
[03:41] | Why don’t you play with the boy? | 你为什么不和这孩子玩 |
[03:42] | No can do. Gives me finger cramps. | 无能为力 我手指会抽筋 |
[03:45] | And I need these hands to massage the ladies’ feet. | 我需要灵活手指给女士们按摩脚 |
[03:49] | It’s his closer. | 这是他的终极杀招 |
[03:50] | All right, this conversation’s been bad from top to bottom. | 这次谈话从头到脚都很糟糕 |
[03:53] | My dad may not have understood me, | 我爸虽说不理解我 |
[03:54] | but thanksgiving meant the arrival of someone who did. | 但感恩节意味着理解我的人会来 |
[03:58] | Did someone call the butcher? | 有人叫了肉贩子吗 |
[03:59] | ‘Cause the beefcake has arrived. | 因为肌肉男来了 |
[04:01] | Okay. “Mur-man,” bring it in here. | 默哥 过来吧 |
[04:03] | Bro, ooh, I love-a this face. | 大哥 我爱这张脸 |
[04:04] | – I love it. – Stop! | -我喜欢 -住手 |
[04:05] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:06] | What’s with the outfit? | 这是什么打扮 |
[04:08] | It’s actually the Crockett n’ Tubbs collection. | 这是克罗克特和塔布斯的行头 |
[04:10] | The ladies love it. It’s the white linen, man. | 女士们可喜欢了 白色亚麻 |
[04:13] | You want to feel it? | 你要感受下吗 |
[04:14] | – No. – Come on. Feel it. | -不 -来嘛 摸一下 |
[04:15] | – No. – Just feel it! | -不 -快摸 |
[04:16] | Uncle Marv! | 马文叔叔 |
[04:18] | – What’s up? – Hey, buddy. | -你好吗 -小家伙 |
[04:20] | – Uncle Marv! – Look at this kid! | -马文叔叔 -瞧这孩子 |
[04:23] | Looking good, dude. | 看起来不错哦 |
[04:24] | I’m feeling good, dude. I lost half a pound. | 我感觉很不错 轻了半磅 |
[04:27] | And then they bumped me up to assistant manager | 他们升我做特伦顿传呼机店的 |
[04:28] | down at the beeper bayou in Trenton. | 助理经理 |
[04:30] | You sell beepers now? No way. | 你现在卖传呼机吗 不可能 |
[04:32] | Oh, yeah. Growth industry. Wave of the future. | 是啊 迅速发展的行业 未来的趋势 |
[04:35] | I’m gonna ride that wave right into retirement. | 我要抓住这一趋势直奔退休 |
[04:37] | Free samples? | 免费样品 |
[04:38] | We get free beepers?! Yes! | 我们有免费传呼机了 太棒了 |
[04:40] | So impractical for a child. | 对孩子来说太不现实了 |
[04:42] | No. You can’t give them beepers. | 不 你不能给他们传呼机 |
[04:44] | They look like drug dealers. | 他们看起来像毒贩 |
[04:45] | No, they look like doctors. Come on. | 不 他们看起来像医生 拜托 |
[04:48] | I’m gonna go page myself for no reason. | 我要无缘无故传呼自己 |
[04:49] | That’s the spirit. Look at this kid. | 就是要这样 瞧这孩子 |
[04:52] | Okay. Let’s get you set up. | 好了 帮你安顿下来 |
[04:54] | Where’s your garbage bag full of laundry for my wife to do? | 你准备让我老婆洗的满垃圾袋脏衣服在哪里 |
[04:56] | No, no, no. I’m fine for this visit. | 不 这次拜访不用打扰 |
[04:58] | I’m staying in a hotel down in Abington. | 我住在阿宾顿的酒店 |
[05:01] | “Hotel”? | 酒店 |
[05:02] | With an “h,” not an “m”? | 居然不是汽车旅馆 |
[05:03] | Yeah. It’s got all the perks, man. | 对 可享受了 |
[05:06] | Uncle Marv, you want to go play “double dragon” with me? | 马文叔叔 你要和我一起玩”双龙记”吗 |
[05:08] | Nintendo power magazine said it wasn’t coming out till January. | 任天堂力量杂志说要一月才面世 |
[05:10] | – You read np monthly? – What, are you kidding me? | -你看力量杂志月刊吗 -开什么玩笑 |
[05:12] | That’s how I get all my news, kid. | 不然我消息哪里来 孩子 |
[05:14] | – Let’s go. – Get the hell in there! | -我们走 -快去 |
[05:15] | While my dad was trying to keep his cool with his brother, | 我爸尽力在兄弟面前保持冷静时 |
[05:17] | my mom was about to turn up the heat in jazzercise class. | 我妈准备在爵士健美操课上火力全开 |
[05:20] | Dear lord, it’s like a “twilight zone” world | 老天爷 这里就像是阴阳魔界 |
[05:23] | where everyone is you. | 所有人全是你 |
[05:24] | Just zip it and go put on your workout gear. | 闭嘴吧 快换上运动装 |
[05:27] | This is my workout gear. | 这就是我的运动装 |
[05:32] | That’s what you’re gonna wear to get in the groove? | 你就准备穿着这个发挥最佳状态吗 |
[05:34] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:36] | Some might say what you’re wearing is insane. | 也许有人会说你穿的才像疯子 |
[05:38] | For your information, spandex wicks away sweat | 告诉你 弹性纤维可以吸走汗水 |
[05:41] | while enhancing muscle tone and skeletal girth. | 增加肌肉张力骨骼周长 |
[05:44] | Watch and learn. | 看着学学吧 |
[05:45] | You ladies ready to sweat?! | 女士们准备好流汗了吗 |
[05:47] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[05:48] | Reynaldo’s an ex-marine. | 雷纳尔多是前海军陆战队的 |
[05:50] | I told him not to go easy on us. | 我告诉他要对我们严格 |
[05:51] | Okay, you didn’t tell me — | 你没有告诉我 |
[05:53] | Sorry. A bet’s a bet. | 抱歉 愿赌服输 |
[05:55] | That’s a deal that can’t be broken. | 说好了就不许赖 |
[05:56] | My sister was starting to realize | 我姐开始意识到 |
[05:58] | that she might have gotten in over her head. | 她可能会力不从心 |
[06:01] | For the next hour, my mom lunged, squatted, and grooved | 接下来一小时 我妈弓步跳 深蹲 |
[06:04] | with everything she had. | 拼尽了全力 |
[06:06] | And Erica… | 而爱丽卡 |
[06:08] | Eh, she was fine. | 她挺好的 |
[06:09] | And cool down. | 放松 |
[06:13] | I almost broke a sweat there. | 我差点流汗了 |
[06:15] | But…you… | 但是 你 |
[06:18] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[06:19] | Now I don’t have to spend time cooking with you all day. | 现在我不用整天和你一起做饭了 |
[06:21] | It’s a thanksgiving miracle. | 这是感恩节奇迹 |
[06:23] | But it’s tradition. | 但这是传统 |
[06:24] | Mm, sorry. Bet’s a bet. | 抱歉 愿赌服输 |
[06:26] | That’s a deal that can’t be broken. | 说好了就不许赖 |
[06:29] | As my mom’s thanksgiving was falling apart, | 我妈妈的感恩节崩溃时 |
[06:32] | I was having a blast with my uncle. | 我和叔叔玩的非常开心 |
[06:34] | Oh, my gosh. You’re like rain man with this. | 我的天 你玩游戏就像是”雨人” |
[06:37] | You’re unbeatable. Like, what is your secret? | 你是无法战胜的 你的秘诀是什么 |
[06:38] | I have a small social circle. | 我的社交圈子很小 |
[06:40] | After three awesome hours of video games, | 玩了三小时超赞的电子游戏后 |
[06:42] | we needed a break. | 我们需要休息 |
[06:44] | So we went to see a movie about video games, | 所以我们去看了关于电子游戏的电影 |
[06:46] | “The wizard,” a classic ’80s drama | 《小鬼跷家》 经典的八十年代电影 |
[06:48] | about a boy who wins a fortune | 讲述一个男孩在全世界 |
[06:49] | in the world’s biggest video-game competition. | 最大的电子游戏比赛中赢得了巨额奖金 |
[06:52] | I love the power glove. | 我爱力量手套 |
[06:54] | It’s so bad. | 它太坏了 |
[06:55] | You know it’s based on a true story? | 你知道这是根据真实故事改编的吗 |
[06:57] | I’m pretty sure everything in this movie is fake. | 我确信这部电影讲的全是假的 |
[07:00] | Look, I’m the adult, okay? So I’m always right. | 我是大人好吗 我总是对的 |
[07:03] | Just eat your popcorn. It makes your brain grow. | 快吃爆米花 会让你的大脑发育 |
[07:06] | That movie was so awesome! | 这部电影太好看了 |
[07:09] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[07:09] | And you’re such a better player than that mute kid. | 你比那个哑巴孩子玩的好多了 |
[07:12] | Oh, man, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[07:13] | I would consider dropping out of school altogether | 我会考虑退学 |
[07:16] | and just playing video games full time. | 全职玩游戏 |
[07:17] | No. Nobody’s quitting school. | 不 没人会退学 |
[07:19] | I’m just trying to encourage your son. | 我只是想鼓励你的儿子 |
[07:21] | To drop out. | 鼓励他退学 |
[07:22] | It’s a figure of speech, Mur. | 这是比喻说法 老默 |
[07:23] | It’s like, “hey, it’s raining cats and dogs,” | 比如说 “天上下猫狗了”[倾盆大雨] |
[07:25] | Or, “you can’t drink in the park here.” | 或是 “你不能在公园里喝酒” |
[07:27] | Can’t you just not be you for once? | 你就不能隐藏本性一次吗 |
[07:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:30] | How about I don’t encourage him to be better at anything? | 我不再鼓励他在任何事上更优秀如何 |
[07:32] | That’s all I’m asking. | 这就是我的要求 |
[07:34] | Well, buddy, you’re gonna have to | 小家伙 这一次 |
[07:36] | listen to your old man on this one. | 你得听你爸的 |
[07:38] | But not I. I bought you something. | 但我不必听 我给你买了样东西 |
[07:40] | Consider it an early birthday present, okay? | 把它当作是提前送的生日礼物好吗 |
[07:42] | Or a late one, depending on when your birthday is. | 或是迟到的礼物 要看你生日是什么时候了 |
[07:50] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[07:51] | Yes way. | 就是的 |
[07:52] | It was the nintendo power glove. | 那是任天堂力量手套 |
[07:54] | It was magical, and it was mine. | 它有魔力 它是我的 |
[07:57] | I…can’t take this. I-It’s too much. | 我不能收 太贵重了 |
[07:59] | With my guidance, | 在我的指导下 |
[08:01] | you are going to become the greatest player | 你将成为任天堂世界从未见过的 |
[08:03] | that the nintendo universe has ever seen. | 最伟大的玩家 |
[08:05] | With my help, there will be no “mario” pipe un-searched, | 在我的帮助下 将不再有未搜索的超级玛丽管子 |
[08:08] | no space un-invaded, no donkey un-konged! | 未入侵的空间 闯不了关的大金刚 |
[08:12] | You maniac. | 你这个小疯子 |
[08:13] | What’s he up to, Al? | 他有什么目的 老艾 |
[08:15] | Laughing, having fun, supporting Adam — | 笑 开心 支持亚当 |
[08:17] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 根本说不通 |
[08:19] | Uh, I think he’s just laughing | 我想他只是笑 |
[08:21] | and having fun and supporting Adam. | 开心 支持亚当 |
[08:23] | That’s crazy. Nobody does that. | 真是疯了 没人会这样做 |
[08:25] | Do you think maybe you’re a little tiny bit jealous | 你不觉得也许你是有点嫉妒了 |
[08:29] | of the connection your brother has with your son? | 因为你弟和你儿子关系好 |
[08:31] | Me? Jealous of Marvin? | 我 嫉妒马文 |
[08:33] | The man who claims to have invented the rectangle. | 声称自己发明了长方形的家伙 |
[08:36] | But for the first time ever, | 但有史以来第一次 |
[08:38] | uncle Marvin had something my dad didn’t have — me. | 马文叔叔拥有了我爸没有的 那就是我 |
[08:45] | It was thanksgiving morning, and my dad decided | 感恩节的早晨 我爸决定 |
[08:47] | to connect with me for the best reason possible — | 和我套近乎 他有最好的理由 |
[08:50] | To stop his brother from doing it. | 阻止他弟这样做 |
[08:52] | Hey, champ. What you up to? | 小冠军 你在做什么 |
[08:53] | I’m watching the parade. | 我在看游行 |
[08:54] | Snoopy balloon’s catching a pretty heavy breeze. | 史努比气球碰到了不小的风 |
[08:57] | Good stuff. | 非常精彩 |
[08:58] | Hey, how would you like to play some video games. | 你想玩电子游戏吗 |
[09:01] | You know, like “froggerman” or “donkey kid.” | 比如说”青蛙跳河”或是”金刚宝宝” |
[09:04] | You want to play video games? | 你想玩电子游戏吗 |
[09:06] | Oh, yeah! I love video games. | 当然 我爱电子游戏 |
[09:09] | They’re not a waste of time, | 它们不是浪费时间 |
[09:10] | and you learn valuable lessons, even though they’re dumb. | 你学到宝贵的经验 哪怕游戏很蠢 |
[09:15] | Not working. The damn thing’s not working! | 没用 这个鬼东西没用 |
[09:18] | You’re swinging it. Stop swinging. | 你在挥棒 别挥了 |
[09:20] | I’m batting? I thought I was pitching. | 我在击球吗 我以为我是投手 |
[09:22] | What are you doing? Just move like a normal human would. | 你在做什么 像个正常人动行吗 |
[09:25] | What’s wrong with my guy? | 我的人有什么问题 |
[09:25] | Why is he squatting? It looks like he’s sick. | 他为什么蹲着 像病了一样 |
[09:27] | He’s just bunting. Stop bunting! | 他只是在短打 别再短打了 |
[09:29] | I can’t stop bunting! | 我停不住短打 |
[09:30] | – Just push the “pause” button. – Well, which is the “pause” button? | -按暂停按钮 -哪个是暂停 |
[09:33] | Stop mashing the buttons with your giant sausage fingers. | 别再用你巨大的香肠手指砸按钮 |
[09:37] | Okay! Now you’re aggravating me! | 好了 现在你激怒我了 |
[09:39] | Get this off of me! | 给我取下来 |
[09:40] | It’s stuck on my normal-sized fingers! | 它卡在我正常大小的手指上了 |
[09:43] | No — be gentle. | 不 慢一点 |
[09:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[09:47] | You broke it! | 你弄坏了 |
[09:48] | You broke my favorite thing in the world! | 你弄坏了我在这世上最心爱的东西 |
[09:51] | You ruin everything! | 什么都让你毁了 |
[09:54] | As my father took a big swing and missed, | 我爸用力挥棒却落空时 |
[09:57] | my mother was feeling the effects of her own loss. | 我妈感受到了她自己失败的后果 |
[09:59] | Whoa. I slept for 12 hours. | 我睡了12个小时 |
[10:02] | You know when you get too much sleep | 你知道睡多了后 |
[10:03] | and then you’re tired? | 会累吗 |
[10:05] | I might need a nap later. | 我等下可能要小睡一下 |
[10:06] | I slept for two hours, | 我睡了两小时 |
[10:07] | had a nightmare that I’d abandoned you, | 做了个我抛弃了你的噩梦 |
[10:09] | and then I woke up and remembered | 然后我醒来记得 |
[10:11] | that you’d abandoned me. | 是你抛弃了我 |
[10:12] | So I just came downstairs to start this entire meal by myself | 于是我下楼一个人开始做全部的大餐 |
[10:15] | like some sort of daughterless mother. | 就像没女儿的母亲一样 |
[10:17] | So, we’re both good then? | 这么说我俩都很好 |
[10:18] | Double or nothing! Let’s go double or nothing. | 要么加倍要么一笔勾销 我们来把赌注加倍吧 |
[10:21] | – Give me a chance to win you back. – Please stop. | -给我一个赢回你的机会 -请别这样 |
[10:23] | If I win, you have to cook thanksgiving dinner with me | 如果我赢了 你必须和我一起做感恩节晚餐 |
[10:26] | and learn all my traditions and never leave my side. | 学习我所有的传统 再也不离开我身边 |
[10:30] | Fine. | 好 |
[10:31] | But if I win, I get to avoid this craziness altogether | 但如果我赢了 我可以回避这所有的疯狂 |
[10:34] | and go to Lainey’s for thanksgiving. | 去兰妮家过感恩节 |
[10:36] | – You wouldn’t. – I would. | -你不会的 -我会的 |
[10:37] | And her family eats their dinner in front of the tv. | 她家在电视前吃晚餐 |
[10:40] | It’s both sad and awesome. | 既可悲又了不起 |
[10:41] | Deal. But this time, no jazzercise. | 成交 但这次 不比爵士健美操 |
[10:45] | We’re gonna power walk. | 我们比竞走 |
[10:47] | You mean that non-running thing you do every morning? | 你是说你每天早上做的非跑步运动吗 |
[10:50] | Did you know that the world’s fastest power walker | 你知道吗 世界上最快的竞走者 |
[10:53] | out-walked a cheetah? | 走得比猎豹快 |
[10:54] | Yeah, that’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[10:57] | Ankle weights on! | 踝部负重袋绑上了 |
[11:00] | Okay, power walking has one and only one rule — | 竞走只有一条规则 |
[11:03] | At least one foot must be in contact with the ground at all times. | 至少有一只脚始终不能离开地面 |
[11:06] | Otherwise, it would just be running, | 否则 就成了跑步了 |
[11:07] | which makes way more sense, | 从道理上跑步更说得通 |
[11:09] | but this is what you guys want to do, | 但你们要比这个 |
[11:10] | so it is what it is. | 那就来这个吧 |
[11:12] | First one around the block wins. | 先转过街角的胜利 |
[11:14] | And… | 准备 |
[11:16] | Walk! | 走 |
[11:17] | Some say it was Carl Lewis | 有人说在八十年代 |
[11:18] | who ran the most epic race in the ’80s. | 是卡尔·刘易斯跑出了史诗般的比赛 |
[11:20] | But in our family, it was this. | 但在我家 是这场比赛 |
[11:22] | Stop! Stop power walking into my body! | 别这样 别再走着撞我 |
[11:25] | The Bevernator stops for no one. | 贝弗终结者不会为任何人停下 |
[11:28] | Slipped up. | 滑了 |
[11:29] | You stepped in dog poop. | 你踩了狗屎 |
[11:31] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[11:32] | No, I’m serious. | 不 我说真的 |
[11:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:36] | That was low! | 你太卑鄙了 |
[11:39] | That was low! | 你太卑鄙了 |
[11:43] | Keep one foot on the ground! | 一只脚不能离地 |
[11:45] | You keep one foot on the ground! | 你才一只脚不能离地 |
[11:47] | You’re running. That’s against the rules. | 你们在跑步 这是违反规则的 |
[11:49] | But I’ll allow it ’cause I don’t care. | 但我允许 因为我不在乎 |
[11:51] | Take that! | 认输吧 |
[11:53] | Yes! Yes! I won! | 太棒了 我赢了 |
[11:57] | Oh, it hurts. | 好痛啊 |
[12:00] | Something happened in my downstairs. | 我的”楼下”出事了 |
[12:02] | It’s just north of my vajingo. | 就在我”小妹妹”的北边 |
[12:07] | How’s your groin? | 你的大腿根怎么样了 |
[12:09] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[12:11] | But not as bad as my heart. | 但没我的心痛 |
[12:14] | I lost her, Murray. I lost our little girl. | 我失去了她 默里 我失去了我们的小姑娘 |
[12:16] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[12:17] | The kids would much rather see their friends, | 孩子们更宁愿见他们的朋友 |
[12:20] | play video games, hang out with your dumbass brother. | 玩电子游戏 和你的蠢弟弟在一起 |
[12:23] | Are we still talking about me? | 我们还在说我的事吗 |
[12:24] | I got a thing, too. I’m allowed. | 我也有心事 我可以说 |
[12:26] | Well, not today. | 今天不行 |
[12:27] | Help me over to that office chair | 帮我坐到办公椅上 |
[12:28] | so I can roll around. | 我可以滑着走 |
[12:30] | Bevy, you can’t cook thanksgiving in a roller chair. | 贝弗 你坐着滑轮椅怎么做感恩节大餐 |
[12:33] | I have to try. | 我必须试试 |
[12:37] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[12:38] | We’ll order Chinese. | 我们点中国菜 |
[12:39] | Oh, no, you won’t! | 不 不行 |
[12:41] | The stakes are too high. | 风险太高了 |
[12:43] | I need this meal. | 我需要这顿大餐 |
[12:44] | I need to be knocked motionless by meat and gravy. | 我需要被肉与肉汁撑到动不了 |
[12:48] | I need to eat until my pants grow tight | 我需要吃到裤子变紧 |
[12:50] | and I move into elastic sweats. | 我换成弹力运动裤 |
[12:52] | Will I ever touch that weird, gloppy cranberry thing? | 我会碰那奇怪的糊状的蔓越莓食物吗 |
[12:56] | Probably not. | 可能不会 |
[12:57] | But I deserve to find out. | 但我理应知道结果 |
[13:00] | Give me this. Give me thanksgiving. | 给我这一切 给我感恩节 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry, love bug. I tried, but I can’t. | 对不起 小宝贝 我试了 但不行 |
[13:06] | My groin is out of commission. | 我的大腿根不中用 |
[13:09] | Then let me be your groin. | 让我做你的大腿根吧 |
[13:15] | You’re burning the rolls. | 你把面包卷烤糊了 |
[13:17] | I didn’t say 600. I said 375. | 我没说600度 我说的是375度 |
[13:20] | Ohh! I’m not a scientist! | 我不是科学家 |
[13:23] | Oh, this is hopeless. | 真是没希望了 |
[13:24] | You haven’t even cleaned the turkey yet. | 你还没有收拾好火鸡 |
[13:26] | I told you — I’m not reaching my hand in a turkey’s butt! | 我跟你说了 我不会把手伸进火鸡的屁股里 |
[13:29] | No way! | 不可能 |
[13:30] | It’s not that big a deal. Just do it. | 没什么大不了的 快做 |
[13:34] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[13:35] | Oh, it’s all cold and rubbery! | 里面好冷好有弹性 |
[13:37] | Aah! I touched something wet! I touched something wet! | 我碰到了湿的东西 我碰到了湿的东西 |
[13:40] | Well, do something. | 快做点什么 |
[13:42] | I’ll use the nerd glove. | 我用呆子手套 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry, champ. | 别担心 小冠军 |
[13:47] | I’ll get that power glove fixed for you no problem — | 我会修好力量手套的 没问题 |
[13:49] | Ohh, boy. It’s in the butt. | 老天 在屁股里 |
[13:52] | Why? Why?! | 为什么 为什么 |
[13:55] | Okay, so, I know that it’s thanksgiving, | 我知道今天是感恩节 |
[13:57] | and I want to say what I’m thankful for. | 我要说我感谢什么 |
[14:00] | My freedom. I’m leaving now. | 我的自由 我现在就走 |
[14:01] | Please, Erica. I need you. | 求你了 爱丽卡 我需要你 |
[14:03] | I love Barry, but he ruins everything. | 我爱巴瑞 但他毁了一切 |
[14:06] | She’s right. I suck. | 她说得对 我太差劲了 |
[14:08] | What’s going on? What did Marvin do now? | 出什么事了 这次马文又做了什么 |
[14:10] | I’m just here dealing with the glove in the butt. | 我只是在处理屁股中的手套 |
[14:12] | Why you got to accuse me of stuff? | 你为什么要指责我 |
[14:12] | I’ll tell you why. | 我告诉你原因 |
[14:14] | Because you’ve always got an angle. | 因为你总是有目的 |
[14:15] | You got some kind of grift going on. | 你是个天生的骗子 |
[14:17] | I get caught grifting three times, | 我不就诈骗被抓了三次吗 |
[14:18] | and he’s never gonna let me forget it already. | 他永远不会让我忘记这事 |
[14:20] | Just let him forget it already. | 让他忘记这事不行吗 |
[14:22] | You brainwashed the kid, too. | 你还给这孩子洗脑了 |
[14:23] | I don’t want you two spending any more time together. | 我不允许你们两个再在一起 |
[14:26] | Oh, well, then you’re really not gonna like us | 那你可不会喜欢我和他两个 |
[14:27] | traveling around the country together | 一起周游全国 |
[14:28] | competing in nintendo championships! | 参加任天堂冠军赛 |
[14:30] | – What? – Like in “The Wizard.” | -什么 -就像《小鬼跷家》里一样 |
[14:31] | He wants to take me town to town | 他要带我一个个小镇地走 |
[14:33] | to hustle people in video games. | 用电子游戏来赢别人的钱 |
[14:34] | It’s win-win… If he wins. | 这是双赢 如果他赢的话 |
[14:37] | This has been fun, but, uh, where are my car keys, mom? | 很开心 但是 我的车钥匙在哪里 妈 |
[14:40] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[14:41] | – Open your hand. – No. | -张开你的手 -不 |
[14:42] | – Open your hand. – No. | -张开你的手 -不 |
[14:44] | I shouldn’t have to even say this out loud. | 我没必要大声说这话 |
[14:46] | No one here is pursuing a career in video gaming. | 但这家里不允许谁去追求电子游戏事业 |
[14:50] | You know, I don’t have to take this abuse. | 我没必要在这里忍受折磨 |
[14:52] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[14:52] | I got a perfectly good red lobster | 我酒店对面就有一家超棒的 |
[14:54] | right across from my hotel. | 红龙虾餐馆 |
[14:55] | Oh, here we go. | 又来了 |
[14:57] | Good day to you, sir. | 日安吧你 先生 |
[14:58] | Good day to you, sir! | 你才日安 先生 |
[15:00] | No, good day to you, sir! | 不 你日安吧 先生 |
[15:02] | Okay, you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪里也不能去 |
[15:03] | It’s thanksgiving! | 今天是感恩节 |
[15:04] | – Unacceptable! – Yes! | -不可理喻 -太棒了 |
[15:06] | – All of this is unacceptable! – I’m free! | -这一切都不可理喻 -我自由了 |
[15:08] | Damn it! I dropped the orange potatoes! | 见鬼 我弄掉了橙子土豆 |
[15:10] | Erica, take me with you. | 爱丽卡 带我一起走 |
[15:12] | Everybody, stop leaving me. | 所有人别离开我 |
[15:13] | It’s thanksgiving! | 今天是感恩节 |
[15:15] | Have you been faking it this whole time? | 你一直在假装吗 |
[15:19] | No. | 不 |
[15:21] | It’s a thanksgiving miracle. | 这是感恩节奇迹 |
[15:23] | No. I’m not going to Lainey’s for thanksgiving. | 不 我不去兰妮家过感恩节了 |
[15:25] | I’m going for the whole weekend. | 我整个周末都待她家 |
[15:27] | I got turkey schmutz on my hand for you. | 为了你我手上沾满了火鸡污物 |
[15:32] | Now, this feels like thanksgiving. | 现在才像是感恩节嘛 |
[15:39] | I wrangled this out of the turkey butt. | 我把这个从火鸡屁股里拔出来了 |
[15:42] | Toweled it off for you. | 给你擦干净了 |
[15:43] | I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[15:45] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[15:47] | You can’t honestly be angry at me | 我不让你和叔叔在全国瞎晃 |
[15:50] | for not letting you roam around the country with your uncle. | 你怎能真生我的气呢 |
[15:54] | He’d lose you at the first rest stop. | 他在第一个休息站就会弄丢你 |
[15:56] | Well, it’s your loss, | 这是你的损失 |
[15:57] | ‘Cause I could have been the champion and won it all — | 我本来可以做冠军赢得一切 |
[16:00] | Money, mansions, yachts, fast cars, fast women. | 钱 豪宅 游艇 跑车 好追的女人 |
[16:04] | I think you may be overestimating the prizes. | 我想你可能对奖品估计过高了 |
[16:06] | Of course I am! | 那是当然了 |
[16:08] | The world of high-stakes nintendo isn’t even real. | 高风险的任天堂世界根本不是真实的 |
[16:11] | Then why the hell would you go along with your uncle? | 那你为什么赞同你叔叔 |
[16:13] | ‘Cause it was nice for someone to actually get me for once. | 因为有人懂的感觉很好 哪怕一次 |
[16:18] | As this landed with my dad, | 我爸的心里产生包袱时 |
[16:19] | my sister was more than ready to take off. | 我姐已经准备好离开了 |
[16:23] | Going somewhere? | 要出去吗 |
[16:25] | Pops, please. | 老爷子 求你了 |
[16:27] | I don’t want to hear one of your adorable, wise lectures | 我不想听你那套可爱睿智的演讲 |
[16:29] | that makes me a better person. | 令我成为更好的人 |
[16:30] | Fine, I won’t mix in. | 好的 我不插手 |
[16:33] | But did you ever wonder | 但你有没有想过 |
[16:34] | why this holiday makes your mother so crazy? | 为什么这个节日令你母亲如此疯狂 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause she’s crazy? | 因为她是疯子吗 |
[16:38] | For sure, but there’s a reason | 当然 但今天对她 |
[16:40] | why this day means so much to her. | 意义重大是有原因的 |
[16:42] | Because she always made dinner with nana. | 因为她一直和外婆一起做晚餐 |
[16:43] | I know all about it. | 我全知道 |
[16:44] | Well, what you don’t know is | 但你不知道的是 |
[16:46] | that your mom was 17 when she lost nana. | 你妈妈17岁时失去了你外婆 |
[16:49] | I didn’t realize that. | 我不知道 |
[16:50] | That box of recipes, the two of you cooking together, | 那盒菜谱 你俩一起下厨 |
[16:54] | it all brings back your grandmother for her. | 对她来说唤起了对你外婆的记忆 |
[16:58] | Why do you always got to make me a better person? | 你为什么总让我成为更好的人 |
[17:02] | Come on. Let’s go have thanksgiving. | 来吧 我们去过感恩节 |
[17:05] | My dad was also trying to be a better person | 我爸也想做个更好的人 |
[17:07] | by beeping his brother to get him back… | 传呼他弟 让他回来 |
[17:12] | …no matter how far away he was, | 无论他距离多远 |
[17:15] | which turned out to be very close. | 结果非常近 |
[17:24] | Hey. Mur-man. | 默哥 |
[17:28] | What brings you down to your basement on thanksgiving? | 是什么让你感恩节时下地下室来了 |
[17:30] | Beeping! What are you doing here?! | 传呼机的声音 你在这里做什么 |
[17:32] | I thought you were staying at a hotel. | 你不是说住在酒店吗 |
[17:34] | I have a perfectly good explanation. | 我有非常合理的解释 |
[17:36] | I’m a liar. | 我说谎了 |
[17:38] | But what about the money, the beeper bayou in Trenton? | 那钱呢 特伦顿的传呼机店呢 |
[17:42] | I got fired. It was totally unfounded. | 我被解雇了 根本没有开除我的理由 |
[17:45] | All I did was sleep with the boss’s wife | 我不过就是睡了老板的老婆 |
[17:47] | for, like, a bunch of times. | 就那么几次吧 |
[17:48] | Everything you do is wrong. | 你做的全是错的 |
[17:50] | You’re right. I just… | 你是对的 我… |
[17:53] | I should just stay as far away from your kid as humanly possible. | 我应该尽可能地离你孩子远一些 |
[17:58] | Well, actually… | 事实上 |
[18:02] | That’s the one thing you’ve been doing right. | 这是你唯一做对的事 |
[18:04] | And I may have said some things, | 也许我说了什么 |
[18:06] | and that was only because… | 那只是因为 |
[18:10] | …I, uh — I was jealous. | 我嫉妒了 |
[18:13] | You were jealous? | 你嫉妒了 |
[18:14] | I was…jealous. | 我嫉妒了 |
[18:18] | Of me? | 嫉妒我吗 |
[18:20] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说当然了 |
[18:21] | I’m the guy who invented the rectangle. | 我可是发明长方形的人 |
[18:23] | Okay. Are you jealous of anything else? | 好吧 你还嫉妒我什么 |
[18:26] | Like my cool threads? | 我超酷的衣服 |
[18:28] | – No. – What about my awesome hairdo? | -不 -我帅气的发型呢 |
[18:29] | No, I’m good. | 不 我挺好的 |
[18:30] | What about the fact that you’re gonna let me borrow $4,000 | 那么你准备借我4千块 |
[18:33] | to invest in a garbage barge? | 投资垃圾驳船呢 |
[18:35] | Yeah, my uncle still annoyed my dad, | 没错 我叔叔依然令我爸心烦 |
[18:37] | but it was thanksgiving. | 但这是感恩节 |
[18:39] | It was a time for forgiving. | 是宽恕的时刻 |
[18:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:44] | You get the eggs, and I’ll get the hand mixer. | 你拿鸡蛋 我拿打蛋机 |
[18:47] | Shmoopie. You came home. | 宝贝 你回家了 |
[18:50] | I guess I didn’t want to miss out on our tradition. | 我想我不愿意错过我们的传统 |
[18:56] | Oh, my little turkey. | 我的小火鸡 |
[19:00] | I cooked you in my oven. | 你是在我的”烤箱”里”烤熟”的 |
[19:02] | Okay, come on. Don’t make me regret this. | 来吧 别让我后悔这样做 |
[19:05] | Let’s go. We got a family to feed. | 来吧 还有一家人要喂呢 |
[19:06] | Honey, it’s too late. We’d have to start from scratch. | 亲爱的 太迟了 我们得从头开始 |
[19:09] | Hey. We are Goldbergs. | 嘿 我们是金伯格 |
[19:12] | And we’re gonna kick thanksgiving’s ass. | 我们要让感恩节见识我们的厉害 |
[19:16] | And they did. That day, they were in perfect sync. | 她们做到了 那一天 她们的节奏完美同步 |
[19:20] | And it was all my mom ever wanted. | 这正是我妈妈一直希望的 |
[19:24] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[19:26] | We kicked thanksgiving’s ass. | 我们让感恩节见识了我们的厉害 |
[19:30] | I know I always drink too many martinis, | 我知道我总是喝太多马天尼 |
[19:33] | and I…give a toast | 我的祝酒辞 |
[19:35] | about some beautiful dame from my past, but… | 总是关于我过去某位美丽的夫人 但是 |
[19:40] | This is for my wife, Irene — | 这次敬我的妻子艾琳 |
[19:43] | The most beautiful dame who ever lived. | 有史以来最美丽的夫人 |
[19:50] | Here, here. | 干杯 |
[19:51] | And that’s a Goldberg thanksgiving. | 这就是金伯格家的感恩节 |
[19:53] | – To Lainey. – We stuck to all of our traditions — | -敬兰妮 -我们坚持了所有的传统 |
[19:56] | Pops gave his toast, | 老爷子祝酒 |
[19:57] | my dad argued with Marvin at the table, | 我爸在餐桌上和马文争论 |
[20:00] | and Barry ate himself into a coma. | 巴瑞吃撑到晕过去 |
[20:02] | But this year, there was one tradition that was new. | 但今年 有项新传统 |
[20:05] | Move over. I want to shoot some ducks. | 过去点 我想射鸭子 |
[20:09] | But w-what about your football match? | 那你的橄榄球比赛呢 |
[20:11] | Don’t even try, all right? | 别费这个劲了好吗 |
[20:13] | Yep. | 是的 |
[20:14] | My dad and I played video games together, | 我爸和我一起玩了电子游戏 |
[20:16] | and it was glorious. | 感觉棒极了 |
[20:18] | Why is the dog laughing at me? | 为什么那只狗在笑我 |
[20:20] | Because you’re terrible. | 因为你太差劲了 |
[20:21] | I don’t know what I’m doing. | 我不知道我在做什么 |
[20:23] | Here, you show me. | 你教我 |
[20:25] | You hold it like this. | 像这样拿着 |
[20:28] | Tell me my life, okay? Tell me my life. | 跟我说说我的人生好吗 跟我说说 |
[20:30] | – I watched you — – As dictated by Barry and Beverly Goldberg. | -我看着你 -照着巴瑞和贝弗莉的 |
[20:32] | Don’t ruin my dinner. Come on, now. | 别毁了我的晚餐 别这样 |
[20:34] | You’re ruining my dinner, okay? | 是你毁了我的晚餐 |
[20:35] | Be — be my guest. | 请自便 |
[20:37] | – Goodbye. -Goodbye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:38] | Oh, come on, now, Murray. | 别这样 默里 |
[20:40] | You’re yelling at me. I don’t need this crap. | 你吼我 我不需要听你废话 |
[20:47] | Can you give me a hand in making some posters? | 你能帮我做海报吗 |
[20:49] | I’m trying to advertise my new business. | 我在给自己的新生意打广告 |
[20:50] | What could you ever offer the world | 你能给这世界提供什么 |
[20:52] | that anyone would pay for? | 是人们愿意出钱买的 |
[20:53] | We own a mower. I got a beeper. | 我们有割草机 我有传呼机 |
[20:55] | Someone beeps me, | 有人传呼我 |
[20:56] | I rush over and tend to all their landscaping needs. | 我就过去满足他们的园林绿化需要 |
[20:58] | That’s…actually not a bad idea. | 这…真不是一个坏主意 |
[21:01] | I know, right? | 我知道啊 |
[21:02] | I’ve been posting signs all over the neighborhood. | 我在社区放了不少广告牌 |
[21:05] | “Barry, the grass king — for all your grass needs. | 巴瑞 草王 满足你的草需求 |
[21:09] | – Beep me.” – Genius, right. | -传呼我吧 -天才对吧 |
[21:12] | Ooh. I got one. | 有人传呼 |
[21:14] | And another. | 又有一个 |
[21:15] | Oh! And another. | 又有一个 |
[21:16] | Idiot — you’re a guy with a beeper | 白痴 你有传呼机 |
[21:18] | who calls himself the grass king. | 管自己叫草王[大麻王] |
[21:20] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[21:20] | Yeah. I’m gonna be rich. | 知道 我要发财了 |