| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Cindy Crawford, | 辛迪·克劳馥 | 
| [00:03] | Kathy Ireland, Claudia Schiffer. | 凯西·艾尔兰 克劳迪娅·希弗 | 
| [00:05] | The ’80s gave birth to the supermodel. | 80年代诞生了一批世界名模 | 
| [00:07] | They had everything — | 她们拥有一切 | 
| [00:08] | The hair, the bodies, the cheekbones. | 迷人的秀发 曼妙的身材 个性的颧骨 | 
| [00:11] | A supermodel had to be perfect, | 一个超模必须是完美无缺的 | 
| [00:12] | but my brother was about to prove that wrong. | 但我哥哥接下来要证明这一点是不对的 | 
| [00:15] | Gentlemen, it appears my holiday shopping is done. | 先生们 我的节日购物活动已经结束了 | 
| [00:19] | Jealous? | 嫉妒吗 | 
| [00:20] | Dude! Butt mug. | 老兄 屁股杯 | 
| [00:22] | Now you can drink hot cocoa out of a butt | 现在你可以从屁股里喝热可可了 | 
| [00:24] | ‘Cause it’s a mug with a butt. | 因为那虽然是杯子 但却有个大屁股 | 
| [00:25] | Better get moving ’cause they only got a couple left. | 你们最好动作快点 存货不多了 | 
| [00:27] | Oh, my mom is going to love that. | 我妈肯定会喜欢这个的 | 
| [00:31] | Sweet butt mug, bro. | 屁股杯真不错 小哥 | 
| [00:32] | – Sure is. – Have we met before? | -当然了 -我们以前见过吗 | 
| [00:34] | Perhaps at the gucci show in Milan, Italy? | 或许是在意大利米兰的古驰时装秀场上 | 
| [00:36] | No. | 没有 | 
| [00:38] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [00:39] | Where do you model? | 你在哪里当模特啊 | 
| [00:40] | – Where do I what? – Model. | -我什么 -做模特 | 
| [00:43] | I mean, clearly someone with your symmetrical face, | 显然 像你这样有着一张对称的面部 | 
| [00:46] | perfect bone structure, and jazzy hair | 完美的骨骼结构 和华丽秀发的人 | 
| [00:48] | is already working the circuit, right? | 肯定是T台上的风云人物吧 | 
| [00:50] | You know, that hadn’t occurred to me yet, | 话说 我以前真没这么想过 | 
| [00:52] | but it makes total sense. | 但你这话说得太有道理了 | 
| [00:53] | Then today’s my lucky day. | 那今天就是我的幸运日了 | 
| [00:55] | I’m John Calabasas. I’m a talent scout. | 我叫约翰·卡拉巴斯 我是个星探 | 
| [00:58] | Do you have representation? | 你有代理人了吗 | 
| [00:59] | Hold up. Are you for real? | 等等 你是说真的吗 | 
| [01:02] | I’m just a dude at a mall. | 我只是一个逛商场的普通人 | 
| [01:03] | Iman was discovered at a stop’n go, | 名模伊曼是在便利店被星探发现的 | 
| [01:06] | kathy ireland at a Sizzler, | 凯西·艾尔兰是在时时乐餐厅被星探发现的 | 
| [01:07] | Cindy Crawford in a corn maze. | 辛迪·克劳馥则是在玉米田迷宫里 | 
| [01:09] | Supermodels get discovered everywhere. | 超模在各个地方都能被人发现 | 
| [01:11] | Supermodel?! Me?! | 超模 我吗 | 
| [01:14] | You remind me of Claudia Schiffer before she worked with me. | 你让我想起了跟我合作前的克劳迪娅·希弗 | 
| [01:16] | Claudia Schiffer worked with you?! | 克劳迪娅·希弗跟你合作过吗 | 
| [01:18] | People like me, yes. And you can, too. | 大家都喜欢我 你也可以的 | 
| [01:22] | Yeah, this really happened all the time back in the ’80s. | 没错 80年代经常发生这种事的 | 
| [01:27] | Scam artists would target naive dreamers | 骗子们会对天真做白日梦的人下手 | 
| [01:29] | and promise them super stardom for a low fee. | 承诺只需要交很低的费用 就可成为超级明星 | 
| [01:32] | You are blowing me away. | 你的风采把我震翻了 | 
| [01:34] | And my brother was as naive as they came. | 我哥哥就是很傻很天真 | 
| [01:37] | Big news, everyone! | 我有件大事要宣布 | 
| [01:38] | I’ve been personally selected to be a world-famous model. | 我被星探亲自选中 有望成为世界名模 | 
| [01:42] | Well, I think you’re limiting yourself at world-famous, | 我觉得你定位为”世界级的”也太小瞧自己了吧 | 
| [01:44] | but continue. | 但你继续说 | 
| [01:45] | I was approached by a modeling scout in the mall. | 我在商场被一个模特星探搭讪了 | 
| [01:48] | He had a brochure and an official business card. | 他有本宣传册和一张正式的商务名片 | 
| [01:51] | “John Calabasas, professional model finder.” | 约翰·卡拉巴斯 职业模特星探 | 
| [01:56] | Good. He’s legit. | 很好 他是合法的 | 
| [01:57] | All I have to do is give him $100, | 我只需要交给他100块 | 
| [01:59] | take some classes, and soon, I’ll be making | 上一些课程 很快我就会 | 
| [02:00] | upwards of $10,000 a day being a supermodel. | 成为超模 日收入过万 | 
| [02:03] | You’re a super moron. | 你是个”超傻”还差不多 | 
| [02:05] | Mom’s never gonna throw away $100. | 老妈才不会拿100块打水漂呢 | 
| [02:07] | I made it out to cash. | 我已经给你写好支票了 | 
| [02:08] | When did you even write that? | 你什么时候填的支票啊 | 
| [02:10] | Oh, my god. I’ve been saying it for years | 天啊 我都这么说了好几年了 | 
| [02:12] | and now it’s finally been confirmed. | 现在终于被证实了 | 
| [02:14] | My little monkey | 我的小猴崽子 | 
| [02:16] | is the most handsome boy on the planet. | 是地球上最英俊的男孩 | 
| [02:21] | Hands off the money-maker. | 可别碰坏了我这棵摇钱树 | 
| [02:23] | Now, if you excuse me, I need to get some beauty rest. | 不好意思失陪了 我得去睡个美容觉 | 
| [02:26] | Wake me in 14 hours. | 14个小时后再叫醒我吧 | 
| [02:28] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [02:29] | Why don’t you put some cucumbers on your eyes | 不如也放些黄瓜片在眼皮上吧 | 
| [02:31] | like the models do? | 听说模特们都这样 | 
| [02:35] | I feel it burning already. | 我已经有火辣辣的感觉了 | 
| [02:36] | Burning? | 火辣辣 | 
| [02:37] | – It burns so much! – Oh, no. | -烧得好疼啊 -不好 | 
| [02:39] | I already dressed the salad. | 我已经给沙拉配上酱料了 | 
| [02:41] | It’s lemon pepper vinaigrette. | 是柠檬胡椒香醋汁 | 
| [02:43] | Ah, ah, my eyes, my beautiful deep brown eyes! | 我的眼睛 我美丽的棕色双眸就这么毁了 | 
| [02:45] | – Help me! – Come on. Be brave. | -救救我 -来 勇敢点 | 
| [02:48] | Be brave. | 勇敢点 | 
| [03:02] | It was december 28, 1980-something, | 当时是一九八几年的12月28日 | 
| [03:05] | and I was gearing up to get my “E.T.” On. | 我满怀期待地想去看《E.T.外星人》那部电影 | 
| [03:07] | Back then, people loved it so much, | 当年 人们真是超爱这部电影的 | 
| [03:08] | it stayed in theaters for over a year, | 上映时间持续了超过一年 | 
| [03:10] | and no one loved it more than me. | 没人比我更爱那部电影 | 
| [03:12] | Man, I’m so psyched that we’re seeing “E.T.” Again. | 天啊 我真开心我们又来看《E.T.外星人》了 | 
| [03:14] | It’s the 10th time, but it feels like the 3rd. | 虽然已经是第10次了 但感觉还像是第3次 | 
| [03:16] | Yeah, I hear 10 is when you really start | 是啊 我听说看到第10次时 | 
| [03:18] | to appreciate the nuances. | 才能真正领会其中的微妙差别 | 
| [03:20] | Wait a second. | 等一下 | 
| [03:20] | You’ve seen this movie that many times? | 你们已经看过这部电影那么多次了吗 | 
| [03:23] | Why are you dragging me here | 那你们为什么还要把我拖来这里 | 
| [03:25] | with all the damn holiday crowds? | 大过年的 跟这么多人挤 | 
| [03:27] | It’s about a puppet. | 那电影就是关于玩偶的啊 | 
| [03:28] | A puppet? | 玩偶 | 
| [03:29] | Is Fozzie Bear just a puppet? | 福滋熊仅仅只是玩偶吗 | 
| [03:32] | Is Alf just a puppet? | 阿福也仅仅是玩偶吗 | 
| [03:34] | Is yoda — | 尤达也… | 
| [03:35] | Yes. Those are all puppets. | 没错 那些都是玩偶 | 
| [03:37] | Murray. | 默里 | 
| [03:42] | That night, we had something even more rare | 那天晚上 我们遇到了比外星人 | 
| [03:44] | than an alien sighting — my dad’s dad, pop-pop. | 更罕见的人 也就是我爸爸的爸爸 即我爷爷 | 
| [03:47] | He was a man of few words. | 他是个寡言少语的人 | 
| [03:49] | So, uh, how’s things and whatever you’re doing? | 你还好吗 你目前在做的事怎么样 | 
| [03:53] | Yep, my dad got it from somewhere. | 没错 我爸就是遗传了他这个特点 | 
| [03:55] | You? | 你呢 | 
| [03:56] | Like any grandpa, he knew everything about me. | 跟天底下所有爷爷一样 他知道关于我的一切 | 
| [03:59] | Barry. | 巴瑞 | 
| [04:01] | That was actually a pretty good interaction with pop-pop. | 那真是跟老爷爷一次不错的交流 | 
| [04:03] | He had said over three words | 他说了超过三个词 | 
| [04:05] | and none of them were obscenities. | 其中没有一个猥亵下流的词汇 | 
| [04:08] | I’ll be right here. | 我 就在 这里 | 
| [04:13] | But that night, | 但是那晚 | 
| [04:14] | I couldn’t stop thinking about pop-pop. | 我不停地想着我爷爷 | 
| [04:16] | He lived in town and it was strange | 他就住在同一个镇上 但奇怪的是 | 
| [04:18] | how we barely ever saw him. | 我们却几乎看不到他 | 
| [04:19] | I never stopped to think if it bothered my dad | 我也从未去想过 我爸是否为这事困扰 | 
| [04:22] | until this happened. | 直到接下来这件事的发生 | 
| [04:24] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么鬼声音啊 | 
| [04:26] | Whhhhy? | 为什么啊 | 
| [04:28] | Is that horrible sound coming from your dad? | 那可怕的声音是你爸发出来的吗 | 
| [04:31] | I’d always wanted to know | 我一直都很想知道 | 
| [04:32] | what it’d be like to see my dad cry, | 我爸爸哭泣时是什么样子的 | 
| [04:34] | but then I did and I instantly regretted it. | 但当我终于看到时 又立刻后悔了 | 
| [04:36] | Sounds like a goat being strangled. | 听着跟一头山羊被扼住了喉咙一样 | 
| [04:39] | Just look at the screen and lose yourself in the movie. | 盯着屏幕吧 沉浸到电影情节当中 | 
| [04:41] | I can’t! | 本姑娘做不到啊 | 
| [04:49] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的这是什么啊 | 
| [04:51] | It’s called high fashion, Erica. | 这叫做高端时尚 爱丽卡 | 
| [04:54] | Check it. | 瞧瞧吧 | 
| [04:54] | I can casually flip my jacket over my shoulder. | 我可以随意地把外套搭在肩膀上 | 
| [05:01] | Dude, you’re not a model. | 老兄 你不是个模特 | 
| [05:03] | Just for saying that, you’re not invited | 就凭你说了这句话 你就不会获邀 | 
| [05:05] | to my oceanside condo in kokomo | 前往我在科科莫的海滨豪华别墅中 | 
| [05:06] | where I’ll windsurf with the beach boys. | 我将在那里和沙滩男孩们一起玩风浪板 | 
| [05:08] | God, you’re an idiot. | 天啊 你真是个大白痴 | 
| [05:09] | All righty. | 好吧 | 
| [05:10] | Just finished ironing more outfits for your head shots. | 我又熨了几件衣服 给你拍大头照穿的 | 
| [05:13] | This stuff if fabulous. | 这些衣服简直太赞了 | 
| [05:16] | Model walk, model walk, model walk, | 模特步 模特步 模特步 | 
| [05:18] | model walk, model walk, model walk. | 模特步 模特步 模特步 | 
| [05:19] | Mom, don’t give him money. It’s a scam. | 妈 别给他钱 这是个骗局 | 
| [05:22] | These creeps troll the malls | 那些变态骗子流窜在商场中 | 
| [05:24] | looking for the vain, weak, and sad. | 寻找那些虚荣 软弱和悲伤的人下手 | 
| [05:26] | Hey, Barry was born to model. | 嘿 巴瑞生来就是要做模特的 | 
| [05:29] | Okay, maybe not born because of his skull shape. | 好吧 他那个头骨形状 算不上生来就是模特 | 
| [05:32] | But when that helmet came off, it was like looking | 但是当那个矫正头盔取下来后 简直就像是 | 
| [05:35] | at a baby boy version of Cheryl Tiegs. | 面对超模雪瑞·提格丝的宝宝版一样 | 
| [05:37] | He’s gonna be crushed when he finds out the truth. | 他最终知道真相时会心碎的 | 
| [05:40] | – And that’s on you. – Fine. | -那算你的过错 -行吧 | 
| [05:41] | If it’ll make you feel better, | 如果这能让你感觉好点的话 | 
| [05:42] | I’ll go down there and make sure it’s all legit. | 我会亲自过去一趟 确保一切都是合法的 | 
| [05:45] | I know you think I’ve always got my mom goggles on, | 我知道你觉得我作为母亲格外袒护孩子 | 
| [05:47] | but I’m not as blind as you think. | 但我没你以为的那么瞎 | 
| [05:49] | Look at that snuggle bug. He’s gorgeous! | 瞧瞧那个帅小子 他真是太赞了 | 
| [05:52] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 | 
| [05:54] | Are you sure you’ve never done this before? | 你确定你以前从未拍过硬照吗 | 
| [05:56] | Mark my words, you’re gonna be so rich and famous, | 记住我的话 你一定会有享不尽的荣华富贵 | 
| [05:59] | you’re gonna be able to hurt people without consequences. | 你将可以肆意伤害别人 不用顾及后果 | 
| [06:01] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [06:02] | Oh, he’s got a hair out of place. | 他有一缕头发有点乱了 | 
| [06:04] | You mind if I just poof him a little? | 你介意我去给他打理一下吗 | 
| [06:06] | Please. Poof away. | 去吧 去打理一下 | 
| [06:09] | Whoa, what is happening right now?! | 等等 这是什么情况啊 | 
| [06:11] | What? Did I mess him up? | 怎么 我把他弄乱了吗 | 
| [06:12] | No. | 不是 | 
| [06:14] | Do you mind if I take a couple of the two of you together? | 你介意我拍一张你们的合照吗 | 
| [06:16] | – Absolutely not! – We’d love that. | -当然不介意 -我们很乐意 | 
| [06:21] | You see, I get a ton of calls for mother/son teams, | 我经常接到母子组模特的电话 | 
| [06:23] | but it’s always actors playing a part. | 但大多都是演出来的 | 
| [06:26] | I’ve never seen a mother love her child so much. | 我从未见过一个母亲如此爱自己的孩子 | 
| [06:29] | That’s because no mother | 那是因为没有任何一位母亲 | 
| [06:30] | ever has loved her child so much. | 像我这样爱自己的孩子 | 
| [06:33] | I’ve never done this before. | 我以前从未做过这事 | 
| [06:35] | But for another 100 bucks, | 但如果你们再交100块 | 
| [06:37] | I can make you a model, too, mom. | 我可以把你也打造成一位模特 老妈 | 
| [06:39] | No way! | 不可能吧 | 
| [06:40] | Done. I made it out to cash. | 成交 我已经把支票给你写好了 | 
| [06:42] | When did you even write that? | 你什么时候填的支票啊 | 
| [06:43] | And so, they got to work. | 于是 他们就开工了 | 
| [06:45] | And it was something, all right. | 确实很”令人震撼” | 
| [06:48] | No. Don’t do that. | 别 别这么拍 | 
| [06:50] | Stop. Get off of me! | 住手 放开我 | 
| [06:51] | – Stop! – Come on. | -停手 -来嘛 | 
| [06:53] | No! | 不要 | 
| [06:55] | I don’t want to be a model anymore. | 我不想当模特了 | 
| [06:58] | While my mom was living her wildest dreams, | 当我妈在享受她最狂野的白日梦时 | 
| [07:00] | I was still processing the nightmare of seeing my dad cry. | 我依然在消化亲眼看到我爸哭泣这一噩梦 | 
| [07:04] | No way. That’s impossible. | 不可能 那绝对不可能 | 
| [07:06] | Dad doesn’t cry ever. | 爸爸是永远不会哭的 | 
| [07:08] | I know what I saw — | 我很清楚我看到了什么 | 
| [07:09] | Human tears coming out of his face. | 他真的是热泪滚滚 | 
| [07:15] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:16] | What’s going on? | 什么情况啊 | 
| [07:18] | Why’s everyone staring at me? | 为什么大家都盯着我看 | 
| [07:20] | What’s with all the staring? | 你们干嘛盯着我 | 
| [07:21] | You cried! | 你哭了 | 
| [07:23] | When E.T. phoned home, | ET打电话回家时 | 
| [07:24] | he left and you cried and I saw it. | 他走了 你哭了 我都看见了 | 
| [07:26] | I did not! | 我才没哭呢 | 
| [07:28] | I didn’t even like the stupid movie. | 我根本都不喜欢那部愚蠢的电影 | 
| [07:30] | Dumb little alien. | 愚蠢的小外星人 | 
| [07:32] | All he wanted to do was get home. | 他一心只想回家 | 
| [07:34] | Then it turns all white and crusty like an old dog turd. | 然后变成了白色硬壳的东西 跟狗屎一样 | 
| [07:37] | He loved that boy. | 他很爱那个孩子的 | 
| [07:40] | But still, he had to leave. | 但他还是得离开 | 
| [07:42] | I don’t want to talk about the damn movie anymore. | 我不想再谈论那部该死的电影了 | 
| [07:43] | You’re welling up. It’s happening. | 你的眼眶湿润了 真的要哭出来了 | 
| [07:45] | Nothing’s happening! | 不可能哭的 | 
| [07:47] | Come back! | 快回来 | 
| [07:47] | I want to see what it looks like! | 我想看看你哭是什么样子的 | 
| [07:49] | Cry for me! | 为我哭一次吧 | 
| [07:51] | Cry for me! | 为我哭一次 | 
| [07:51] | After 25 years, the man cries at a puppet — | 经过了25年 那个男人竟然为一只玩偶而哭 | 
| [07:55] | Makes no sense. | 完全没道理啊 | 
| [07:56] | Unless it’s not the puppet | 除非重点不在于那只玩偶本身 | 
| [07:59] | but what the puppet represents. | 而是其所代表的意义 | 
| [08:01] | We all know that “E.T.” | 我们都知道《ET外星人》 | 
| [08:02] | is about an absent father, right? | 讲述的是缺失父爱的故事 对吧 | 
| [08:04] | No. What movie were you watching? | 当然不是 你看的是哪部电影啊 | 
| [08:06] | All I saw was a magic frogman | 我看到的只是一个会魔法的蛙人 | 
| [08:09] | build a telephone out of a speak & spell. | 利用一台教育玩具造了个电话 | 
| [08:11] | It was a cry for help. | 那是在哭求帮助 | 
| [08:13] | Dad misses pop-pop, | 老爸想爷爷了 | 
| [08:15] | and it’s up to me to bring them back together. | 我有责任让他们父子重聚 | 
| [08:17] | Not happening. | 不可能 | 
| [08:18] | After your nana left, pop-pop lived his life | 你奶奶去世后 你爷爷的生活 | 
| [08:20] | filled with bitterness and anger, | 一直都充满痛苦和愤怒 | 
| [08:23] | most of which was directed at your dad. | 其中大部分都是针对你爸爸的 | 
| [08:25] | And the resentment that runs between them is bone-deep. | 他们之间的怨恨 是深入骨髓的 | 
| [08:29] | Man. That’s a lot of anger. | 天啊 那愤怒可真够深的 | 
| [08:31] | And only a crazy, renegade Han Solo-kind of guy | 只有一个疯狂的 叛逆的韩·索罗式的人 | 
| [08:35] | would try and fix it. | 才会试图解决这个问题 | 
| [08:36] | Exactly. | 对极了 | 
| [08:38] | Wait. W-what are you saying? | 等等 你刚刚谁什么来着 | 
| [08:40] | So, I did what Han Solo would do in this situation — | 所以 我按照韩·索罗的作风去处理了这件事 | 
| [08:42] | lure his grandfather over with a free bowl of potato salad. | 利用一盘免费的土豆沙拉把爷爷引了过来 | 
| [08:45] | I got a plan and I need your help. | 我有个绝妙的计划 但是需要你的帮助 | 
| [08:47] | No, no plan. | 不 不要搞计划 | 
| [08:49] | That is not a nice man. | 他可不是什么好人 | 
| [08:51] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 | 
| [08:54] | Long time no see, Ben. | 好久不见了 本 | 
| [08:56] | Looking good. | 你看上去不错啊 | 
| [08:57] | So, you think you’re better than me, huh? | 你觉得你比我优越是吗 | 
| [09:00] | Hey, pop-pop, since you’re here, | 嘿 爷爷 既然你都来了 | 
| [09:03] | I was wondering if maybe you could help me | 我想着 不知道你能不能帮助我完成 | 
| [09:05] | with a history project for school. | 学校布置的一个历史项目作业 | 
| [09:06] | You know what I did in school? | 你知道我在学校时做了什么吗 | 
| [09:08] | – Quit so I could work. – What’s he doing here? | -就是退学 然后工作 -他跑来我们家干什么 | 
| [09:10] | Getting interviewed for a school project about our family. | 学校布置了个关于家庭介绍的作业 要采访下他 | 
| [09:13] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 | 
| [09:15] | This just occurred to me right now in this moment. | 我突然灵光一闪想到一个好主意 | 
| [09:18] | You should do the interview together. | 你们应该一起接受采访 | 
| [09:24] | Tell you what, Adam. | 我跟你说 亚当 | 
| [09:26] | Just interview us old-timers and Murray can film it. | 采访我们这些老年人就行了 可以让默里来拍 | 
| [09:31] | So, what do you say, fellas? | 你们觉得怎么样 | 
| [09:35] | We’ll take that as a yes. | 我们就当你们这是同意了 | 
| [09:37] | So, with a little help from pops, | 在外公的小帮助下 | 
| [09:39] | my plan was in motion. | 我的计划正式启动了 | 
| [09:41] | Now all I had to do | 我只需要 | 
| [09:42] | was get my closed-off grandpa to open up. | 让我内心封闭的爷爷打开心扉就行了 | 
| [09:44] | Okay, so I’m just gonna ask a few questions, | 好了 接下来我会问几个问题 | 
| [09:46] | so speak from the heart. | 一定要说出真心话 | 
| [09:47] | – Dad, we rolling? – No idea. | -老爸 在拍了吗 -不知道 | 
| [09:49] | Great. So, let’s start off with an easy one. | 很好 我们先来问个简单的吧 | 
| [09:51] | What’s your favorite thing in life? | 你们人生中最爱的东西是什么 | 
| [09:53] | One word — family. | 一个词 家庭 | 
| [09:55] | When I was 6 years old, I worked in a button factory. | 我6岁的时候 曾经在一个纽扣工厂工作过 | 
| [09:58] | There was a terrible fire, | 有次发生了大火灾 | 
| [10:00] | but I got two days off — two glorious days. | 但我获得两天假期 开心快乐的两天啊 | 
| [10:06] | So, what do you say we shift gears | 不如我们稍微变换一下重点 | 
| [10:09] | and talk about family specifically. | 专门来谈谈家庭这个话题吧 | 
| [10:11] | What’s your best memory with your kids? | 你们跟孩子间最美好的记忆是什么 | 
| [10:13] | The day Bev was born. | 就是贝弗出生的那天 | 
| [10:15] | Pop-pop? | 爷爷 | 
| [10:16] | I got hit by a car when I was 29. | 我29岁时曾被一辆车撞过 | 
| [10:19] | It was a terrible accident. | 那是场可怕的事故 | 
| [10:21] | But I got some money in the settlement, | 但后来对方给了我一笔赔偿金 | 
| [10:22] | and decided to invest it in a new company called 7up. | 我决定投入到一家叫7喜的新公司中 | 
| [10:26] | Well, until my genius son talked me out of it. | 但我那位天才儿子劝我打消了这个主意 | 
| [10:29] | He hated clear soda. | 他讨厌苏打饮料 | 
| [10:31] | And I missed out on the biggest opportunity of my life! | 我因此而错过了我人生中最大的契机 | 
| [10:35] | That’s your best memory? | 那是你最美好的记忆吗 | 
| [10:37] | I thought you said worst. | 我以为你说的是最痛苦的记忆 | 
| [10:38] | If we’re doing awful memories, | 如果我们是要说最痛苦的记忆 | 
| [10:40] | I got a few hundred of them. | 我有成百上千的要说呢 | 
| [10:41] | Okay, maybe we should take five. | 好了 或许我们该休息5分钟 | 
| [10:43] | How about when you left for a year to go sell frozen beef… | 比如你离开一年 去卖冻牛肉 | 
| [10:46] | So, apparently, getting my dad and pop-pop | 显然 让我爸和我爷爷 | 
| [10:49] | to open up about the past wasn’t the best Han Solo move. | 敞开心扉吐露往事 并不是明智之举 | 
| [10:52] | I had to come up with a plan “B” and fast. | 我不得不迅速想出一个B计划 | 
| [10:54] | Hey, pop-pop, do you want to see “E.T.” With me? | 嘿 爷爷 你想跟我一起去看《ET外星人》吗 | 
| [10:57] | – No. – I have a coupon for free popcorn. | -不想 -我有张免费爆米花的兑换券哦 | 
| [10:59] | – What size? – Medium? | -什么尺寸的桶 -中号的 | 
| [11:01] | I have changed my mind and will go. | 我改变主意了 我愿意陪你去看 | 
| [11:03] | So, maybe I couldn’t melt pop-pop’s heart… | 所以 或许我无法让爷爷心软 | 
| [11:05] | …but I knew a little puppet who could. | 但我知道有个小玩偶一定可以 | 
| [11:11] | You’re unreal! | 你不是真实存在的 | 
| [11:12] | Being a supermodel is my dream. | 成为超模是我的梦想 | 
| [11:15] | I’m not sharing the cover of vogue with my mom. | 我才不想跟我妈一起登上《时尚》杂志封面呢 | 
| [11:17] | I’ve worked too hard to get here. | 我千辛万苦才走到这一步 | 
| [11:19] | Let me just take one class with you | 就让我跟你一起上一节课吧 | 
| [11:21] | and see where it takes us. | 看看能有什么进展 | 
| [11:23] | Sound like a plan? | 听上去是个不错的计划吗 | 
| [11:25] | No! | 不是 | 
| [11:25] | My plan is to retire this face at 38 | 我的计划是38岁时让我这张脸退休 | 
| [11:28] | ‘Cause I’m realistic and I know my looks won’t last. | 因为我很现实 我知道我的美貌不可能天长地久 | 
| [11:30] | So, I start a super-popular teen fashion line | 所以我推出了一个超级流行的青少年时尚产品线 | 
| [11:32] | called “Barry comfortable” and then — boom — | 叫做”巴瑞舒服雅” 然后 突然… | 
| [11:35] | I retire to a beach mansion in Kokomo without you. | 我就退休住到科科莫的海滩别墅里了 不带上你 | 
| [11:37] | You think you’ll survive in kokomo without your mother? | 你以为没有你的母亲 你在科科莫能生存吗 | 
| [11:42] | Wrong. | 错 | 
| [11:43] | Kokomo will chew you up and spit you out. | 科科莫会把你坑得连骨头渣都不剩的 | 
| [11:45] | Find your own island paradise! | 你自己去找属于你的海岛天堂吧 | 
| [11:47] | Model walk, model walk, model walk, model walk. | 模特步 模特步 模特步 | 
| [11:49] | Good stuff. | 真精彩啊 | 
| [11:50] | It’s just the normal fireworks of a creative partnership. | 只是创意搭档之间很正常的小摩擦罢了 | 
| [11:54] | We really are the Lennon and Mccartney | 我们就像披头士乐队中列侬和麦卡特尼那样 | 
| [11:57] | of mother/son supermodeling teams. | 是母子档的超模组合 | 
| [12:00] | Calabasas really exploited your greatest weakness — | 卡拉巴斯真是摸清了你最大的弱点 | 
| [12:04] | Your love for us. | 就是你对我们的爱 | 
| [12:05] | Please! | 得了吧 | 
| [12:06] | You know nothing about that man. | 你对那个人一无所知 | 
| [12:08] | Actually…I do. | 实际上 我知道的 | 
| [12:11] | I’m gonna show you something, | 我想给你看一些东西 | 
| [12:12] | and you have to promise never to tell a single soul. | 你必须保证不能告诉任何人 | 
| [12:16] | Of course. I’m great at keeping secrets. | 当然了 我很擅长保守秘密的 | 
| [12:19] | What? I’m okay at it. | 怎么了 我保守秘密还行吧 | 
| [12:21] | I am the worst. You shouldn’t tell me. | 好吧我最不擅长保守秘密 你别告诉我了 | 
| [12:24] | – I should go. – No. | -我该走了 -不要 | 
| [12:25] | You’re going to sit there and listen. | 你必须坐在这里好好听着 | 
| [12:27] | A few years ago, | 几年前 | 
| [12:28] | John Calabasas saw me in the mall | 约翰·卡拉巴斯曾在商场见到我 | 
| [12:30] | and said I could be a supermodel. | 并且说我可以成为超模 | 
| [12:32] | Pops gave me the money to take his class. | 外公给我钱去参加了他的课程学习班 | 
| [12:34] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我啊 | 
| [12:36] | ‘Cause of what’s in here. | 因为这里面的东西让我不敢说 | 
| [12:41] | There’s your proof. | 证据就在这里 | 
| [12:42] | Look at these tragic, awkward pictures | 瞧瞧这些悲剧的 让人不忍直视的照片 | 
| [12:44] | and tell me it’s not a scam. | 再告诉我这不是个骗局 | 
| [12:46] | What? Yea– no, you’re adorable. | 什么 不啊 你拍得很可爱啊 | 
| [12:49] | Take off the mom goggles and really look. | 放下你作为母亲的有色眼镜 仔细看一看 | 
| [12:56] | It’s a scam. | 绝对是骗局 | 
| [12:57] | While my mom was feeling duped, | 就在我妈妈觉得被人坑了时 | 
| [12:58] | I was attempting to get pop-pop to feel anything. | 我试图唤醒我爷爷的感觉 | 
| [13:04] | And I was right there, ready to wipe his tears. | 我就快达到目标了 准备替他擦眼泪 | 
| [13:07] | Need a tissue? | 你需要纸巾吗 | 
| [13:08] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [13:10] | Or plug his ears. | 或是把他耳朵塞住 | 
| [13:12] | I was all out of options. | 我已经无计可施了 | 
| [13:14] | Tell me when it’s over. | 结束的时候叫我 | 
| [13:16] | My pop-pop was unfixable. | 我爷爷是无法被感动的 | 
| [13:19] | I don’t get it. | 我真不明白 | 
| [13:19] | How do you not feel bad for E.T.? | 你怎么会不为ET感到难过呢 | 
| [13:22] | I felt sorry for those poor feds | 我为那些可怜的联邦探员感到难过 | 
| [13:24] | because they couldn’t examine him properly | 因为他们没办法对它进行解剖研究 | 
| [13:26] | ‘Cause that stupid kid was always getting in the way. | 都怪那些小屁孩不停从中作梗 | 
| [13:28] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:29] | That Elliott ought to be locked up. | 那个艾略特该被关进大牢里 | 
| [13:31] | You see something, you report it. | 你看到有情况 就该报告给警方 | 
| [13:34] | Who watches “E.T.” And sides with the fbi agents? | 谁看了《ET外星人》之后 会站在联调局探员那边啊 | 
| [13:37] | – Who does that?! – An American. | -谁会那样啊 -一个正直的美国人就会那样 | 
| [13:39] | That martian had a magic finger. | 那个火星人有一根魔法手指 | 
| [13:41] | We don’t know if he can weaponize that. | 我们可不知道他会不会用那手指做武器 | 
| [13:43] | It’s not a weapon. | 那不是武器 | 
| [13:44] | That finger’s for healing purposes only. | 那根手指只具备愈合功能而已 | 
| [13:46] | But we don’t know till we cut him up and see how he ticks. | 我们可无法确定 除非把他解剖开看看他的构造 | 
| [13:49] | Oh, my god! What’s wrong with you?! | 天啊 你到底是有什么毛病啊 | 
| [13:51] | Me? | 我 | 
| [13:52] | You’re the deluded one, Barry. | 你才是陷入幻想的人 巴瑞 | 
| [13:54] | I blame your dad. | 我怪罪你爸爸 | 
| [13:55] | This is what happens when you go soft on your kids. | 对孩子心软就会出现这种情况 | 
| [13:58] | They end up honest-to-god morons. | 他们最终会变成实打实的蠢货 | 
| [14:01] | Adam. My name is Adam. | 亚当 我叫亚当 | 
| [14:06] | See you around, pop-pop. | 再见了 爷爷 | 
| [14:10] | While the reality of who pop-pop was finally sunk in, | 当爷爷究竟是怎样一个人终于暴露在现实当中时 | 
| [14:13] | Barry was about to face a reality of his own. | 巴瑞则即将面对他自己的现实 | 
| [14:16] | Okay, here comes Barry. | 好了 巴瑞来了 | 
| [14:17] | Now’s the time to tell him | 现在是时候告诉他 | 
| [14:18] | that he’s way too unappealing to be a model. | 他长得平淡无奇 实在没有做模特的资质 | 
| [14:20] | No sweat. I got this. | 别担心 交给我吧 | 
| [14:22] | Hide your daughters! | 快把各家的女儿都藏好 | 
| [14:24] | There’s the most handsome boy on the planet! | 地球上最帅的男孩来啦 | 
| [14:26] | – Mom. – Fine. | -妈 -好吧 | 
| [14:29] | Honey, uh, I’m afraid I’ve got some really bad news. | 亲爱的 我恐怕有些坏消息要告诉你 | 
| [14:32] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也有 | 
| [14:33] | I just learned that something | 我刚刚才发现 | 
| [14:34] | we’re really stoked about’s a total sham. | 我们满心期待的东西 其实是个大骗局 | 
| [14:38] | – There is no Kokomo. – What? | -科科莫是不存在的 -什么 | 
| [14:40] | I just made some calls to the airlines to price tickets. | 我刚打电话到航空公司订机票 | 
| [14:43] | Turns out the beach boys made it up. | 结果发现那地方是沙滩男孩们瞎编的 | 
| [14:44] | – Honey, there’s something else I need to talk to you about. – I know. | -亲爱的 我有件别的事要告诉你 -我知道 | 
| [14:47] | I feel bad about our fight, and I’m sorry. | 我也对我们之前的吵架很愧疚 对不起 | 
| [14:51] | I think I got upset ’cause no one ever told me | 我觉得我生气是因为 以前从来没人告诉过我 | 
| [14:52] | I was handsome before. | 我很帅 | 
| [14:54] | What?! | 什么 | 
| [14:55] | Every day, I tell you | 我每一天都在告诉你 | 
| [14:56] | you’re the most handsome boy in the world. | 你是全世界最帅的男孩啊 | 
| [14:58] | But here’s the thing — | 但问题是 | 
| [15:00] | Your words mean nothing to me. | 你的话对我来说一点意义都没有 | 
| [15:02] | But when a stranger said it, | 但是当一个陌生人夸我帅后 | 
| [15:04] | then I realized it was true. | 我意识到那是真的 | 
| [15:05] | And nothing can change that, | 没有任何东西能改变那一点 | 
| [15:07] | even you being a model, too. | 哪怕是你也做模特 | 
| [15:10] | So, let’s do it. | 所以 我们开始吧 | 
| [15:11] | Let’s supermodel together. | 我们一起当超模吧 | 
| [15:13] | Yes! | 好啊 | 
| [15:15] | There may not be an actual kokomo, | 科科莫或许是不存在的 | 
| [15:18] | but we’re gonna make enough supermodel money to build one. | 但我们要依靠当超模赚足钱建一个科科莫 | 
| [15:21] | Well, I give up. | 我放弃了 | 
| [15:22] | Model walk. | 模特步 | 
| [15:24] | Model walk, model walk, | 模特步 模特步 | 
| [15:25] | model walk, model walk, model walk. | 模特步 模特步 模特步 | 
| [15:27] | Way to let him down easy, mom. | 你该早点让他失望 妈 | 
| [15:29] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 | 
| [15:30] | If my delicious boy wants to be a model, | 如果我的宝贝儿子想当模特 | 
| [15:34] | mama’s gonna make him one. | 当妈的就会让他梦想成真 | 
| [15:43] | You’re okay, right? | 你还好吧 | 
| [15:45] | No. | 不好 | 
| [15:52] | But you’re getting over it? | 但你会抛开这一伤心事的 | 
| [15:53] | No. | 不会 | 
| [15:54] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈哪儿去了 | 
| [15:55] | She’s usually, uh, good with this stuff. | 她通常比较善于处理这类问题 | 
| [15:58] | Beverly?! | 贝弗莉 | 
| [16:00] | You probably just want to be alone. | 你或许想一个人静一静吧 | 
| [16:02] | No. | 不想 | 
| [16:03] | Beverly, where are you?! | 贝弗莉 你在哪儿 | 
| [16:08] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [16:09] | Um, what’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [16:11] | I’m getting rid of all my “E.T.” Stuff. | 我打算把跟ET有关的纪念品都扔掉 | 
| [16:13] | Pop-pop ruined it for me. | 爷爷把我心中的爱都毁了 | 
| [16:15] | – What’d he say? – He called me a moron. | -他说什么了 -他说我是个蠢货 | 
| [16:18] | He can’t do that! | 他没权利那样 | 
| [16:19] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 | 
| [16:20] | Put on your coat. | 把外套穿上 | 
| [16:21] | We’re gonna have a little talk with your grandfather. | 我们一起去找你爷爷好好谈谈 | 
| [16:23] | Yep, my dad had a very strict rule. | 没错 我爸有一条非常严格的规矩 | 
| [16:26] | Only he was allowed to call me moron. | 只有他能骂我们是蠢货 | 
| [16:30] | What’s with all the knocking? | 你拼命敲什么敲 | 
| [16:31] | For god’s sakes, put some pants on. | 老天爷啊 你把裤子穿上吧 | 
| [16:34] | It makes people uncomfortable. | 那让人感觉很不舒服 | 
| [16:35] | Said my dad. | 我爸竟然有脸说这话 | 
| [16:37] | What is it you want from me? | 你来找我是想怎么样 | 
| [16:38] | I want you to apologize to my son. | 我要你对我儿子道歉 | 
| [16:41] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [16:42] | For calling him a moron! | 因为你骂他是蠢货 | 
| [16:44] | Apologize! | 立刻道歉 | 
| [16:45] | I’m sorry you’re a moron. | 我很抱歉你是个蠢货 | 
| [16:47] | Fine! You don’t want to say you’re sorry. | 行吧 你不想表达歉意 | 
| [16:49] | I will. | 我来说 | 
| [16:50] | I’m sorry you worked in a button factory. | 我很遗憾你曾在纽扣工厂工作过 | 
| [16:53] | I’m sorry you didn’t invest in 7up. | 我很遗憾你没有投资7喜公司 | 
| [16:55] | And I’m sorry that mom left when we were young, | 我还很遗憾妈妈在我们很小的时候就去世了 | 
| [16:57] | leaving you stuck with two kids you didn’t want! | 让你独自辛苦带大两个你根本就不想要的孩子 | 
| [17:01] | But you know what I’m most sorry about? | 但你知道我最遗憾的是什么吗 | 
| [17:03] | I’m sorry that you’re such a miserable man | 我很遗憾你是个这么悲惨的男人 | 
| [17:06] | that you’re gonna miss out on your grandkids’ lives | 你将错过你孙子辈的生活 | 
| [17:09] | the same way you missed out on mine. | 就像你错过了我的生活一样 | 
| [17:15] | Happy new year, dad. | 新年快乐 老爸 | 
| [17:17] | All I’d wanted was to bring everyone closer together, | 我最大的心愿 就是让家人们紧密团结 | 
| [17:20] | but what I really did was drive them further apart. | 但我的所为 却让他们分离得更远 | 
| [17:27] | Yes, people. Own it. | 没错 各位 真了不起 | 
| [17:29] | Spines straight now. Keep those spines straight. | 脊背挺直 脊背挺直 | 
| [17:32] | Does anybody know a four-letter word | 有没有谁知道一个4个字母的单词 | 
| [17:33] | for a mongolian tent made of skins? | 意思是用毛皮搭建的蒙古包 | 
| [17:36] | It’s a scam. | 就是骗局 | 
| [17:37] | You’re not models. None of us are. | 你们都不是模特 我们都不是 | 
| [17:39] | Shh! Please lower your voice, okay? | 嘘 把声音放小点好吗 | 
| [17:42] | And if you’re here to get your money back, | 如果你是来拿回你的钱的 | 
| [17:43] | that tiny sign over there semi-clearly says, “no refunds.” | 那边一个小标志牌含含糊糊地写明了”不能退款” | 
| [17:47] | I don’t want a refund. | 我不想退款 | 
| [17:48] | I want my beautiful boy to be a model. | 我想让我帅气的儿子成为模特 | 
| [17:50] | Look, Mrs. Goldberg, | 听着 金伯格太太 | 
| [17:51] | I may have painted a bit of a rosy picture. | 我或许把未来描绘得太美了 | 
| [17:54] | I can’t just get your son a job | 我没办法随便给你儿子找份工作 | 
| [17:55] | because it’s, like, really hard to be a model. | 因为 要成为模特是很难的 | 
| [17:59] | Did you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 | 
| [18:00] | He said it’s really hard to be a model. | 他刚说 要成为模特是很难的 | 
| [18:03] | Please, I need you to stay focused, okay? | 拜托 我需要你们集中注意力走秀 | 
| [18:06] | There’s gonna be a lot of distractions | 在巴黎的T台周围也会有很多 | 
| [18:07] | just like this on the catwalks of paris. | 像这样让你们分心的因素 | 
| [18:11] | Why don’t you just beat it? | 你还是快滚吧 | 
| [18:12] | Okay, I’ll leave. | 好吧 我走 | 
| [18:13] | But Barry had better get a gig. | 但巴瑞最好接到一次模特活儿 | 
| [18:15] | And if that doesn’t happen | 如果那不能成为现实的话 | 
| [18:16] | I’ll call the better business bureau, | 我会打电话到消费者保护协会 | 
| [18:18] | the chamber of commerce, and the 6:00 news. | 商会 以及《晨间新闻》栏目组 | 
| [18:21] | I might even call your mother. How would you like that? | 我甚至或许打电话给你妈 你作何感想啊 | 
| [18:23] | Please do not call my mom. | 请你不要打电话给我妈 | 
| [18:26] | We have a very complicated relationship. | 我们之间的关系很复杂 | 
| [18:28] | Then you best get to work. | 那你最好快行动吧 | 
| [18:30] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 | 
| [18:31] | I wasn’t sure if my dad was mad at pop-pop or me, | 我不知道我爸是生我爷爷还是我的气 | 
| [18:34] | but I thought my best move | 但我觉得我最好的做法 | 
| [18:35] | was to forget the whole thing happened. | 就是当这整件事都没发生过 | 
| [18:37] | So…do you have any new year’s resolutions? | 那个 你有什么新年心愿吗 | 
| [18:40] | I’m thinking about cutting back on fruit roll-ups. | 我想着少吃点水果卷 | 
| [18:42] | I’m sorry you had to see me blow up like that. | 我很遗憾让你看到我脾气爆发那一幕 | 
| [18:45] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我才该道歉 | 
| [18:47] | Pops was right. I shouldn’t have mixed in. | 爷爷说得对 我不该太沉浸在那部电影中的 | 
| [18:49] | Well, then, why did you? | 那你为什么要那样啊 | 
| [18:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 | 
| [18:51] | Maybe… | 或许 | 
| [18:53] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [18:56] | I don’t want there to be a world | 我不希望在我们的世界里 | 
| [18:57] | where we live a mile away and never speak. | 虽然亲人间就相隔一英里 却互不来往 | 
| [19:00] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [19:02] | That will never be us. | 我们永远不会那样的 | 
| [19:06] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [19:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [19:09] | I’ll always be right here. | 我永远都会留在你这里的 | 
| [19:12] | Sure, our family wasn’t perfect, | 当然了 我们这个家并不完美 | 
| [19:14] | but nothing’s ever unfixable. | 但没有任何东西是无法补救的 | 
| [19:17] | Guess who just booked his first modeling gig. | 猜猜谁接到了第一份模特商演啊 | 
| [19:21] | You can suck it. | 你去死吧 | 
| [19:23] | I am very proud and not at all surprised. | 我真骄傲 并且一点都不惊讶哦 | 
| [19:28] | I never really believed this could have happened. | 我内心一直都不相信这会成真 | 
| [19:31] | But you always did. | 但你总是对我有信心 | 
| [19:32] | And I always will. | 我将来也会的 | 
| [19:34] | Oh, boopie. | 乖儿子 | 
| [19:36] | Nice work, handsome. | 真了不起 帅哥 | 
| [19:39] | Model walk, model walk. | 模特步 模特步 | 
| [19:40] | Model walk, model walk, model walk. | 模特步 模特步 模特步 | 
| [19:42] | Barry may not have been an actual supermodel. | 巴瑞或许没有真正成为超模 | 
| [19:45] | And we may not have always been what you’d call a model family… | 而我们或许也并非一直是模范家庭 | 
| [19:49] | Given all the yelling and fighting that went on all the time. | 毕竟我们家经常互相吵架怒骂 | 
| [19:51] | Do you have to do that? | 你非要这样吗 | 
| [19:53] | You’re gonna start the new year off acting like an idiot. | 你会在新年开头就表现得像个傻瓜 | 
| [19:56] | But in our house, it wasn’t about being perfect. | 但在我们家 重要的不是保持完美 | 
| [19:58] | It was about being together. | 而是紧密团聚在一起 | 
| [20:00] | Dad. | 爸 | 
| [20:02] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 | 
| [20:03] | I pickled some beets. | 我腌了些甜菜 | 
| [20:05] | It’s your mom’s recipe. | 是用你妈妈的秘方做的 | 
| [20:08] | You want to join us? | 你想跟我们一起过年吗 | 
| [20:09] | No, it’s, uh, family time. | 不 这是家庭团聚时刻 | 
| [20:11] | You’re family. | 你也是我们的家人啊 | 
| [20:12] | Thanks, Adam. | 谢谢你 亚当 | 
| [20:19] | Get in here. The countdown’s starting. | 快进来 新年倒计时快开始了 | 
| [20:21] | Three, two… | 三 二 | 
| [20:23] | One! | 一 | 
| [20:24] | Happy new year! | 新年快乐 | 
| [20:27] | ’cause that’s what new year’s is for. | 因为那才是新年的意义所在 | 
| [20:28] | It’s a time for new beginnings… | 那意味着新的开始 | 
| [20:32] | A time to appreciate the people you love… | 去感谢你爱的那些人 | 
| [20:35] | Even if sometimes they body-slam you. | 哪怕有时候他们会把你摔个四脚朝天 | 
| [20:39] | but more importantly, | 但更重要的是 | 
| [20:40] | it’s a time to look forward to the new year that maybe, just maybe… | 此时该期盼着在新的一年 或许 就或许而已 | 
| [20:44] | will be even better than the last. | 新年胜旧岁 | 
| [20:46] | Stop it. | 快住手 | 
| [20:53] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 | 
| [20:58] | Happy new year. | 新年快乐 | 
| [21:05] | Nice. Great. | 真不错 太棒了 | 
| [21:08] | Hello, mother/son magazine. | 你好 母子杂志 | 
| [21:11] | Now, that’s a touch of class. | 真有格调 | 
| [21:15] | Oh, look who’s going to the prom together. | 瞧瞧谁要一起去参加舞会了呀 | 
| [21:25] | Stop it! | 快住手 | 
| [21:26] | Get off me! I don’t want to be a model anymore! | 放开我 我不想当模特了 |