时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Growing up, my brother fancied himself quite the ladies’ man. | 成长过程中 我哥幻想他是讨女生喜欢的万人迷 |
[00:06] | Unfortunately, the only lady who was into him | 遗憾地是 唯一喜欢他的女生 |
[00:09] | was this lady. | 是这一位 |
[00:10] | I know I’m your mother, | 我知道我是你妈 |
[00:11] | but I think I can say this without bias. | 但我想我可以客观地说这句话 |
[00:14] | Uh, you are an adonis cut from marble | 你是从大理石中雕刻出的美男子 |
[00:16] | sent from heaven to be scrumptious. | 从天堂坠落美化凡间的 |
[00:20] | Oh, you got some schmutz. | 你这里有点脏东西 |
[00:22] | Truth is, | 事实是 |
[00:23] | Barry had absolutely no game in the woman department. | 巴瑞在女生中完全没戏 |
[00:27] | Guess who’s gonna be a professional bmx biker. | 猜猜谁将成为职业的越野自行车选手 |
[00:29] | Guess who doesn’t care. | 猜猜谁根本不在乎 |
[00:31] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[00:32] | Yep — no game whatsoever. | 没错 从来就没戏 |
[00:35] | * Big tasty wants to take you on a boat ride * | 大甜甜想带你去游船 |
[00:37] | * I know it’s not good timing ’cause your cat died * | 我知道时机不对 因为你的猫死了 |
[00:41] | Especially when it came to Erica’s best friend, Lainey. | 尤其是跟爱丽卡最好的朋友兰妮特别没戏 |
[00:44] | She was the girl he pined after since first grade. | 他自一年级就喜欢上了她 |
[00:47] | Unfortunately, it wasn’t reciprocated. | 遗憾地是 对方没有回应 |
[00:50] | Yep — my brother was a lost cause… | 没错 我哥注定没戏 |
[00:52] | Or so we thought. | 或者我们以为是这样 |
[00:54] | “General hospital’s” on. Get out. | 《综合医院》开始了 出去 |
[00:55] | Can’t. I’m busy. | 不行 我正忙着 |
[00:56] | Doing what — sitting down here alone, like a weirdo? | 忙什么 像变态一样一个人坐这里吗 |
[00:59] | Sometimes I just like to light a candle | 有时候我喜欢点根蜡烛 |
[01:02] | and sit with my thoughts. | 坐下来仔细思考 |
[01:04] | Erica, wait! | 爱丽卡 等等 |
[01:06] | Lainey?! | 兰妮 |
[01:07] | Hey. | 你好 |
[01:09] | Just looking for my scrunchie. Guess it’s not down there. | 我在找发圈 看来不在这下面 |
[01:12] | It’s in your hair. | 在你头发上 |
[01:14] | Oh! So it is. | 是的 |
[01:16] | It’s always the last place you look. | 总是在想不到的地方 |
[01:17] | Okay, bye-bye now. | 再见了 |
[01:18] | No, come back! | 不 回来 |
[01:20] | Hold it right there! | 站住 |
[01:22] | Are you and Barry… Together? | 你和巴瑞在一起吗 |
[01:25] | No. Not really. | 不 不算是 |
[01:26] | I mean, kinda. | 算是吧 |
[01:27] | He repulses me, but I’m still drawn to him. | 他令我恶心 但我依然被他吸引 |
[01:28] | – Ew! – I know! | -恶心 -我知道 |
[01:30] | H-he’s clumsy and annoying | 他笨手笨脚又烦人 |
[01:31] | and has those big, brown eyes and cute dimples when he smiles. | 大大的棕色眼睛 一笑酒窝好可爱 |
[01:34] | – Ew! – I know! | -恶心 -我知道 |
[01:35] | Lainey, we’re talking about my brother. | 兰妮 我们说的可是我的弟弟 |
[01:37] | This has to stop! | 这事一定得停止 |
[01:38] | – I know! – Ew! | -我知道 -恶心 |
[01:39] | I’ve tried, but I keep getting pulled back in. | 我试过了 但一直又回头 |
[01:42] | It’s like he annoys me so much, | 他烦死我了 |
[01:43] | I just want to kiss his stupid face. | 我只想亲他那张傻脸 |
[01:44] | – Ew! – I know! | -恶心 -我知道 |
[01:45] | Ladies. | 姑娘们 |
[01:47] | Can I interest either of you in an orange crush on ice? | 你们谁对橙汁加冰有”兴趣” |
[01:49] | – Ew! – You! – Me. | -恶心 -你 -我 |
[01:51] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[01:52] | You cannot date my best friend. | 你不能约会我最好的朋友 |
[01:54] | It’s an unholy union! I forbid it! | 这是邪恶的结合 我禁止 |
[01:56] | Please do. | 你随意 |
[01:57] | Forbidden love is the best kind of love — | 被禁止的爱是最棒的 |
[01:59] | Right after tender and jungle. | 排名仅次于温柔之爱与丛林之恋 |
[02:02] | You’re delusional. | 你在痴心妄想 |
[02:04] | Your relationship’s not even real. | 你的恋爱甚至不是真实的 |
[02:05] | Why do you think she’s keeping it a secret? | 否则她为什么保密 |
[02:07] | Oh, we’ll see how much of a secret it is after Lainey asks me | 等兰妮邀请我参加这周五的达里尔·道金斯舞会后 |
[02:10] | to the Darryl Dawkins dance this Friday. | 你就会看到还是不是秘密了 |
[02:12] | Darryl Dawkins? | 达里尔·道金斯 |
[02:13] | Do you mean Sadie Hawkins? | 你是说赛迪·霍金斯舞会吧[女生邀请男生] |
[02:15] | No! I’m talking about the dance when the girls ask the guys. | 不 我说的是女生邀请男生的舞会 |
[02:19] | It’s named after the basketball player Darryl Dawkins. | 以篮球运动员达里尔·道金斯命名的 |
[02:21] | Who? | 谁 |
[02:22] | Dr. Dunkenstein, the rim wrecker, | 灌篮怪人博士 篮框破坏者 |
[02:25] | chocolate thunder, | 巧克力雷鸣 |
[02:27] | don’t fake the funk on a nasty dunk. | 要灌就灌 少耍花枪 |
[02:29] | Why would a dance where the girls ask the guys | 为什么女生邀请男生的舞会 |
[02:31] | be named after a basketball player? | 会以篮球选手命名 |
[02:33] | ‘Cause it’s like the ball’s in your court, girl. | 因为该你们采取行动了 大姐 |
[02:35] | That actually makes a tiny bit of sense. | 这的确有一点点道理 |
[02:37] | But Lainey’s not asking you. | 但兰妮不会邀请你的 |
[02:38] | Oh, she will. | 她会的 |
[02:40] | And we’ll dance, and we’ll drink punch, | 我们会跳舞 我们会喝潘趣酒 |
[02:42] | and we’ll fall in love, and we’ll get married. | 我们会坠入爱河 我们会结婚 |
[02:44] | Stop talking. | 别再说了 |
[02:46] | Keep talking. Who’s getting married? | 继续说 谁要结婚 |
[02:47] | I heard “married,” and I came running. | 我听到”结婚” 就跑过来了 |
[02:49] | No one. | 没人 |
[02:50] | Well, just so you know, | 告诉你们 |
[02:51] | I’ve picked out the perfect person for each of my children, | 我为咱家孩子都选好了完美的对象 |
[02:54] | so whenever you’re ready, | 只要你们准备好了 |
[02:56] | I can introduce you to your soul mate. | 我就把你们的灵魂伴侣介绍给你们 |
[02:58] | Pass! | 不要 |
[02:59] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[02:59] | Don’t you want what your father and I have? | 难道你们不想拥有你父亲和我这样的生活吗 |
[03:02] | Bevy! | 贝弗 |
[03:04] | I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet again. | 我又把你的牙刷掉进马桶了 |
[03:07] | Did you do the right thing and toss it, | 你做对了吗 是不是扔了 |
[03:08] | or did you put it back in the holder? | 还是放回了牙刷架 |
[03:10] | The right thing. | 我做对了 |
[03:16] | Soul mates. | 灵魂伴侣 |
[03:32] | It was Saturday morning, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的周六上午 |
[03:34] | and that meant one thing — cartoons. | 那意味着一件事 卡通片 |
[03:37] | Children across America would park themselves on the couch | 全美儿童会安坐在沙发上 |
[03:40] | and be sucked into endless hours of their favorite shows. | 被数小时不停歇的最心爱的节目勾去魂魄 |
[03:43] | There was “G.I. Joe,” “Dinosaucers,” | 有《特种部队》《太空恐龙》 |
[03:46] | “The real ghostbusters,” | 《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[03:47] | And the greatest one of all — “transformers.” | 还有其中最棒的 《变形金刚》 |
[03:50] | So, they’re robots… But they’re also cars? | 他们是机器人 同时也是车吗 |
[03:54] | And trucks and planes and sometimes dinosaurs. | 还是卡车 飞机 有时候是恐龙 |
[03:57] | Why would you ruin a perfectly good fiero | 为什么要毁了完美的庞蒂亚克车 |
[03:59] | by turning it into some dumb robot? | 把它变成傻傻的机器人 |
[04:01] | Dumb?! It’s the world’s greatest cartoon. | 傻 这是全世界最伟大的卡通 |
[04:04] | They just came out with an animated movie. | 刚刚拍了部卡通电影 |
[04:06] | They took this and made it longer? | 就这些内容然后拍得再长吗 |
[04:08] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[04:08] | Oh, but a grown man hitting a ball with a stick — | 但成年人用一根棍子击球 |
[04:11] | That makes sense? | 这就有道理吗 |
[04:12] | Don’t you come after baseball. | 别拿棒球说事儿 |
[04:14] | It’s America’s pastime. | 这是全美娱乐 |
[04:16] | And robots are America’s future! | 机器人是美国的未来 |
[04:18] | Deal with it! | 接受吧 |
[04:19] | Deal with what? Robots aren’t even real. | 接受什么 机器人根本不是真的 |
[04:21] | Oh, you’ll see how real they are when cyborgs take over | 半机器人统治地球 宣布你心爱的棒球违法时 |
[04:24] | and outlaw your precious baseball. | 你就会知道有多真实了 |
[04:26] | Never. And you know why? | 休想 知道原因吗 |
[04:28] | Because we will rise up with our bats | 因为我们会举起我们的球棒 |
[04:30] | and destroy those metal bastards. | 消灭这些金属混蛋 |
[04:32] | A bat against a plasma cannon? | 球棒对抗等离子大炮 |
[04:35] | Good luck mining steel for your robot overlords. | 为机器人君主采矿时祝你好运 |
[04:37] | Okay, this has gotten away from us. | 好啦 扯太远了 |
[04:40] | I’ll take him to the talking-car movie. | 我带他去看会说话的汽车电影 |
[04:42] | You do what you do. | 你爱干嘛干嘛去 |
[04:45] | Pops could care less about my silly cartoon, | 老爷子根本不关心我的愚蠢卡通 |
[04:47] | but my best friend | 但我最好的朋友 |
[04:48] | would pretend to love anything for me. | 会为了我假装爱我所爱的一切 |
[04:50] | This…Is amazing. | 太了不起了 |
[04:54] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:55] | That’s the autobots. | 这是汽车人 |
[04:57] | Those robots are the good guys. | 这些机器人是好人 |
[05:00] | Oh! Watch this. They’re about to kick decepticon butt. | 注意看 他们要好好教训霸天虎了 |
[05:03] | But they didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[05:04] | Instead, they did this — | 相反 他们做了这个 |
[05:07] | They killed one of the good guys. | 他们杀了其中一个好人 |
[05:09] | No. | 不 |
[05:11] | Actually, they killed all the good guys. | 事实上 他们杀了所有的好人 |
[05:14] | No! | 不 |
[05:16] | Even optimus prime was killed in cold blood — | 甚至擎天柱也被残忍地杀害了 |
[05:20] | And along with it, my innocence. | 跟着一起死去的 是我的天真 |
[05:22] | Do the good guys always die like this? | 好人总是这样死去吗 |
[05:25] | They’re not dead. | 他们没死 |
[05:27] | I-It’s probably a plot twist. | 可能是剧情很曲折 |
[05:29] | They’ll come back and save the day. | 他们会回来反败为胜的 |
[05:31] | But they didn’t. | 但他们没有 |
[05:34] | You ready to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[05:35] | No. | 不 |
[05:36] | Optimus will be back. | 擎天柱会回来的 |
[05:39] | I don’t think he’s coming back. | 我不觉得他会回来 |
[05:41] | Oh, he’s coming back — | 他会回来的 |
[05:43] | Bigger and better and not dead. | 更大 更好 没死 |
[05:47] | He’s dead, dude. | 他死了 小兄弟 |
[05:50] | While I was feeling down, Barry was trying to get down. | 我情绪低落时 巴瑞准备把事情敲定 |
[05:53] | ‘Sup, hot lips? | 还好吗 性感嘴唇 |
[05:54] | You know the rules. | 你知道规矩 |
[05:55] | We only talk through the locker. | 我们只能透过储物柜门说话 |
[05:58] | ‘Sup, hot lips? | 还好吗 性感嘴唇 |
[05:59] | What do you want? People are looking. | 你想怎样 大家在看 |
[06:01] | I was wondering when exactly | 我想知道你打算何时 |
[06:02] | you were gonna ask me to the dance. | 邀请我去参加舞会 |
[06:03] | Yeah, never. ’cause then people would see us together. | 休想 那样大家会看到我们在一起 |
[06:05] | You know, it kind of sounds like | 听起来你不想 |
[06:07] | you don’t want to be seen with me in public. | 在公众场合被别人看到我们在一起 |
[06:08] | It sounds like that ’cause that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 听起来是这样 因为我就是这意思 |
[06:11] | Aw, come on. | 别这样 |
[06:12] | Don’t give me those puppy-dog eyes through the locker. | 别透过柜门给我这种小狗狗眼神 |
[06:14] | You know I can’t say no to those baby browns. | 你知道我无法拒绝你可爱的棕色眼睛 |
[06:16] | Okay, fine! | 好吧 |
[06:18] | Just go stag, and I’ll dance adjacent to you | 你一个人去舞会 我会在你邻近跳舞 |
[06:20] | without acknowledging your presence. | 但我会当你不存在 |
[06:21] | But…I was gonna bring my cardboard | 但是 我还准备带纸板垫着 |
[06:23] | so I can break-dance for you, baby. | 这样我可以为你跳霹雳舞 亲爱的 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:27] | Now go away. | 快走开 |
[06:30] | Erica saw that longing look in Lainey’s eye | 爱丽卡看到了兰妮眼中的渴望眼神 |
[06:33] | and knew there was only one thing to do — | 知道只能做一件事 |
[06:35] | Stop it. | 制止 |
[06:36] | Mom, I need you to get heavily involved with your son | 妈 我需要你以不适当的方式粗暴干涉 |
[06:38] | in an inappropriate way. | 你儿子的生活 |
[06:40] | I’m in. You name it, I’ll do it. | 没问题 你说了我就做 |
[06:41] | It’s Barry. | 是巴瑞 |
[06:42] | He’s in a serious funk | 他非常害怕 |
[06:43] | because nobody’s asked him to the Sadie Hawkins dance. | 因为没女生邀请他参加赛迪·霍金斯舞会 |
[06:45] | Well, when you’re that delicious, | 长得那么帅气 |
[06:47] | it can be intimidating. | 的确会吓得女生不敢邀请 |
[06:48] | That’s a theory. | 是这个理 |
[06:50] | Anyway, I think that he’s ready | 总之 我想他已经准备好 |
[06:51] | to meet that soul mate you had picked out for him. | 见你为他选择的灵魂伴侣 |
[06:53] | Oh, my god! It’s finally happening! | 老天爷 终于等到了 |
[06:56] | My children are coming to me to help them find love! | 我的孩子来找我 帮他们寻找爱情 |
[07:00] | I have literally found him | 我真的帮他找到了 |
[07:02] | the most perfect, beautiful girl in the world. | 全世界最完美最漂亮的女生 |
[07:05] | – Great. – Now, when you’re looking — | -太好了 -当你要找… |
[07:06] | No, let’s just do this already. | 别说了 快做吧 |
[07:08] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[07:09] | I mean, Barry did specifically say | 巴瑞特别交待了 |
[07:11] | he didn’t want me to set him up. | 不希望我帮他介绍 |
[07:13] | You have to. | 你必须介绍 |
[07:14] | This is not me being selfish or having my own agenda. | 我不是自私 或是有自己的目的 |
[07:16] | It’s coming from a place of love, | 一切都是出于爱 |
[07:18] | because I just want Barry to be happy. | 因为我只想巴瑞开心 |
[07:21] | Me sideways. | 我的妈 |
[07:22] | I have raised some thoughtful children. | 我养育了体贴的孩子 |
[07:26] | Come here. | 过来 |
[07:30] | Stand up straight. | 站直了 |
[07:31] | There it is. | 很好 |
[07:32] | I mean, who murders optimus prime? | 谁会杀死擎天柱啊 |
[07:35] | That’s like killing Superman or Knight Rider or Lassie. | 这就像杀死超人 霹雳游侠或灵犬莱西一样 |
[07:38] | You’ve been ranting about this for two days, kiddo. | 你已经愤愤不平两天了 孩子 |
[07:41] | Come on. He’s just a cartoon robot. | 算啦 他只是一个卡通机器人 |
[07:43] | To you. To me, he’s a hero. | 那是你觉得 对我来说他是英雄 |
[07:46] | If I made that movie, optimus would live forever, | 如果那电影是我拍的 擎天柱会永生不死 |
[07:49] | and he would bring peace to cybertron! | 他会为塞博坦带去和平 |
[07:51] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[07:52] | but sure — let’s make that movie. | 但没问题 我们拍电影吧 |
[07:55] | We’ll right the wrongs of those hollywood bastards. | 我们纠正这些好莱坞混蛋犯下的错误 |
[07:58] | Well, if we do this, we do it right. | 如果我们要拍 就得好好拍 |
[08:00] | I’m talking top-of-the-line costumes, set design, | 我说的是顶级的服装 背景设计 |
[08:04] | romance, big-budget stuntwork. | 浪漫 大预算特技 |
[08:06] | I got $75 in my wallet. | 我钱包里有75块 |
[08:08] | Done. | 成交 |
[08:14] | What the hell are you doing? That’s my chair! | 你搞什么鬼 那是我的沙发 |
[08:17] | Now it’s optimus prime’s command center. | 现在是擎天柱的指挥中心 |
[08:19] | I’m making an awesome movie. | 我在拍一部非常棒的电影 |
[08:20] | For how long? | 拍多久 |
[08:21] | We’re thinking five, six months. | 可能五六个月 |
[08:23] | What?! | 什么 |
[08:23] | I know — it’s gonna be tough | 我知道 会造成困扰 |
[08:25] | with the late-night shooting, the crew taking over the house, | 深夜拍摄 工作人员占据房子 |
[08:27] | and the huge water bill. | 还有大额的水费单 |
[08:29] | I got to flood the basement. | 我得水淹地下室 |
[08:30] | Oh, yeah? Well, use somebody else’s chair. | 是吗 用别人的沙发去 |
[08:32] | Stop! | 住手 |
[08:33] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[08:35] | Optimus was murdered in cold blood. | 擎天柱被残忍地杀害了 |
[08:37] | The Greek exchange student staying with the Applebaums?! | 住在亚珀波姆家的希腊交换生吗 |
[08:40] | No. That kid’s name is Niko. | 不 那孩子叫尼科 |
[08:42] | I’m talking about the robot I like from the cartoon. | 我说的是卡通中我喜欢的机器人 |
[08:45] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[08:45] | So he’s gone, | 他死了 |
[08:47] | and if it can happen to him, it can happen to anyone. | 如果他会死 那所有人都会 |
[08:49] | Oh. I see what’s happening. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[08:52] | We need to have the death talk. | 我们得谈谈死亡 |
[08:53] | Eh — I-I’m fine. We don’t need to talk. | 我很好 我们不需要谈 |
[08:56] | I just think death sucks and it shouldn’t happen, | 我只是觉得死亡很差劲 不应该发生 |
[08:58] | and I’m gonna undo it. | 我要纠正过来 |
[08:59] | Yeah, I know it’s scary, but we all got to go sometime. | 我知道很吓人 但我们都有离开的时候 |
[09:02] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你没什么好担心的 |
[09:04] | You got your whole life ahead of you. | 你还有一辈子要过呢 |
[09:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:08] | Now, if you were an old man, different story. | 但如果你是老人家 那就完全不同了 |
[09:12] | All right. Good talk. | 好啦 谈得不错 |
[09:14] | But it wasn’t a good talk. | 但这次谈话并不好 |
[09:15] | Now I was worrying about my other hero — pops. | 现在我担心我另一个英雄了 老爷子 |
[09:18] | Okay, time for my big battle scene. | 好了 是时候拍摄我的战斗场景了 |
[09:22] | Optimo gets run over and lives. | “晴”天柱被车撞后活了下来 |
[09:25] | Aaaaaaand… Hit me with the car. | 来吧 用车撞我 |
[09:29] | A-about that — there were some rewrites. | 关于这个 剧本改了 |
[09:31] | In the new scene, optimus prime eats a fiber-rich breakfast | 新场景中 擎天柱吃了富含纤维的早餐 |
[09:35] | and goes for a heart-smart walk. | 然后去做心脏保健散步 |
[09:37] | Okay, I’m not understanding my character here. | 我不明白我的角色了 |
[09:39] | You told me I was a badass. | 你告诉我我是厉害角色 |
[09:41] | You are. | 你是的 |
[09:42] | And after this scene, | 这场戏之后 |
[09:43] | you’re gonna rest up with some hot tea under an afghan, | 你将盖着毛毯喝着热茶休息 |
[09:46] | like a badass. | 像厉害角色那样 |
[09:47] | Feels like you’re taking the teeth out of this thing. | 感觉你把危险场面全删了 |
[09:50] | Well, I’m the director, and this is my vision. | 我是导演 我说了算 |
[09:52] | Now, take a calcium supplement | 快吃颗钙片 |
[09:53] | and stand on your mark in the shade. | 站在阴凉下面就位吧 |
[09:55] | Oh, stop. | 别这样 |
[09:56] | Just tap me. Tap me with the car. | 撞我吧 用车撞我 |
[09:58] | You’re old. It would shatter your whole body. | 你老了 会把你撞散架的 |
[10:00] | I’ll show you old. | 我让你看看什么叫老 |
[10:02] | – Hit me with the car. – No! | -用车撞我 -不 |
[10:04] | You get in that car and you run me over right now. | 你快上车 现在撞我 |
[10:07] | Forget it! You’re too difficult to work with! You’re fired! | 别想 你太难合作了 你被炒了 |
[10:10] | You can’t fire me! I’m the star! | 你不能炒我 我是主角 |
[10:12] | I fire you! | 我炒你 |
[10:14] | You can’t fire me! I brought you onto this project! | 你不能炒我 是我让你参演电影的 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m pulling the funding, ’cause I’m very upset — | 我要撤走资金 因为我非常生气 |
[10:20] | Even though I’m not quite clear what we’re arguing about. | 尽管我不太清楚我们在吵什么 |
[10:26] | And I’m walking like this because of the costume, | 我这样走是服装原因 |
[10:29] | not because I’m old. | 不是因为我老了 |
[10:33] | Barry still might not have had a date | 巴瑞可能依然没有舞伴 |
[10:35] | for the Darryl Dawkins dance, | 共赴达里尔·道金斯舞会 |
[10:36] | but thanks to Erica’s scheme, he was about to get one. | 但多亏爱丽卡的诡计 他就快有舞伴了 |
[10:40] | Love bug, I just got off the phone. | 小乖乖 我刚挂电话 |
[10:44] | What’s the best news you could think of? | 你能想到最好的消息是什么 |
[10:45] | I’m gonna be on a wheaties box with Pete Rose. | 我将和皮特·罗斯一起出现在麦片盒上[棒球名将] |
[10:47] | Close. | 差不多 |
[10:48] | I found a wonderful girl, | 我找到了一个非常棒的女生 |
[10:50] | and she wants to ask you to the Sadie Hawkins dance. | 她想邀请你参加赛迪·霍金斯舞会 |
[10:52] | I honestly have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我真心不知道你在说什么 |
[10:54] | She means “Darryl Dawkins.” | 她是说达里尔·道金斯舞会 |
[10:56] | Yeah, forget it. I hate that stupid dance. | 算了 我讨厌那愚蠢的舞会 |
[11:00] | Barry, you should listen to her. | 巴瑞 你应该听她的 |
[11:01] | Mom’s the best matchmaker in town, okay? | 妈妈是镇上最棒的媒人 |
[11:04] | She set me up with a ton of great people. | 她帮我介绍了许多好男生 |
[11:06] | Really? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[11:07] | You know, like, uh… | 比如说 |
[11:08] | Mondragor Mccalister. | 蒙德哥·麦卡里斯特 |
[11:09] | Mondragor Mccalister? Who’s that? | 蒙德哥·麦卡里斯特 谁呀 |
[11:12] | Well…He’s… | 他是… |
[11:15] | Stop talking into your soda can! | 别拿着汽水罐说话 |
[11:17] | Barry, trust your mother. | 巴瑞 相信你妈妈 |
[11:19] | I found the girl of your dreams. | 我找到了你的梦中情人 |
[11:21] | She’s smart, she’s pretty, | 她聪明 美丽 |
[11:23] | and she’s waiting in the kitchen. | 她在厨房里等着 |
[11:25] | What is she doing?! | 她做什么 |
[11:26] | I already met the girl of my dreams — Lainey. | 我已经碰到梦中情人了 就是兰妮 |
[11:28] | She said she might dance adjacent to me. | 她说了她可能在我邻近跳舞 |
[11:30] | Dude, if you knew what “adjacent” meant, | 老弟 如果你知道”邻近”是什么意思 |
[11:32] | you would not be okay with that. | 你可能就有意见了 |
[11:33] | Here she is. | 她来了 |
[11:35] | This is Evelyn Silver. | 这位是伊芙琳·西尔弗 |
[11:37] | I know her mother from my scrapbooking circle. | 我通过剪贴簿社交圈认识了她母亲 |
[11:40] | I scrapbook, too, but I’m nothing compared to Bevy. | 我也做剪贴簿 但和贝弗比起来完全不算什么 |
[11:43] | She’s the one who bought me | 她为我买了 |
[11:44] | my first pair of scalloping scissors. | 我第一把扇形边剪刀 |
[11:46] | Your mom is my arts-and-crafts guru. | 你妈妈是我手工艺术品的导师 |
[11:48] | I mean, I would have never thought | 否则我永远不会想到 |
[11:49] | to cut my pictures into fun shapes, | 将自己的照片剪成有趣的形状 |
[11:52] | like hearts and stars. | 比如说心形和星星形 |
[11:54] | Squares are for squares. | 正方形的用正方形 |
[11:56] | Even weirder than Barry dating erica’s best friend | 比巴瑞约会爱丽卡闺蜜更诡异的 |
[11:58] | was Barry dating our mother. | 就是巴瑞约会咱妈 |
[12:00] | Wait, wait. I know you. | 慢着 我认识你 |
[12:02] | You’re the girl at school | 你是学校里 |
[12:03] | who always argues with the teachers. | 总是和老师争吵的女生 |
[12:04] | Only when they’re wrong. | 只在他们错的时候 |
[12:05] | Which is a lot. | 他们总在犯错 |
[12:07] | Oh, dear god. | 我的天 |
[12:08] | I like your sweater. I find it oddly comforting. | 我喜欢你的毛衣 我觉得有种奇怪的舒适感 |
[12:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | You got some schmutz on the side of… | 你这里有脏东西 |
[12:15] | This is so, so creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[12:16] | Listen, your mom was thinking | 听着 你妈妈在想 |
[12:19] | maybe we could go to the dance together. | 也许我们可以一起去参加舞会 |
[12:21] | Oh, I don’t know what — | 我不知道… |
[12:22] | So you already have a date? | 你已经有舞伴了吗 |
[12:25] | Not really. | 没有 |
[12:26] | Well, you do now. | 你现在有了 |
[12:27] | I’m wearing pink, so keep that in mind | 我会穿粉色 你为我买腕花时 |
[12:29] | when you’re buying my corsage. | 要记住这点 |
[12:30] | No carnations. Don’t cheap out. | 不要康乃馨 不要小气 |
[12:32] | Bevy! Where are my comfortable loafers? | 贝弗 我的懒人拖鞋呢 |
[12:35] | Did you check by the front door? | 你去前门找了吗 |
[12:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[12:37] | I’m Evy. You just called for me. | 我是伊弗 你刚叫我了 |
[12:39] | No, I said “Bevy.” | 不 我叫的是贝弗 |
[12:40] | They’re by the front door. | 拖鞋在前门 |
[12:42] | Well. Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:44] | And thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:46] | Is that your hubby? | 那是你老公吗 |
[12:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:48] | What a catch. | 好帅啊 |
[12:51] | Oh, dear god. | 我的天 |
[12:57] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[12:58] | Signing up for skydiving lessons. | 报名跳伞课 |
[13:00] | I’ll show him who’s old. | 我让他看看谁老了 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | I just got into a fight with Adam. | 我和亚当吵架了 |
[13:06] | You just got into a fight with Adam? Over what? | 你和亚当吵架 为了什么 |
[13:09] | He wouldn’t run me over with the car! | 他不愿意开车撞我 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:13] | I mean, all of a sudden, | 突然一下子 |
[13:14] | he’s treating me like some fragile old fogey. | 他当我是一把脆弱的老骨头 |
[13:18] | This might partially be my fault. | 这事有可能我要负部分责任 |
[13:21] | I may have said something | 我可能说了一些 |
[13:22] | along the lines of “old people die,” | 什么”老人会死” |
[13:25] | And he may have jumped to conclusions. | 他可能仓促下了结论 |
[13:26] | What conclusions? | 什么结论 |
[13:28] | You know, if you’re at the deli counter of life | 如果你在人生的熟食店柜台 |
[13:31] | and you’ve got your ticket, | 你已经拿到票了 |
[13:33] | you’re gonna get your sandwich sooner than other people will. | 你会比其他人先拿到三明治 |
[13:35] | What is this horrible deli? I hate this deli. | 这是什么可怕的熟食店 我讨厌 |
[13:38] | We all got to eat there sometime. | 我们都会去那里吃东西的 |
[13:40] | Well, I’m just gonna have a pickle. | 我只会吃根泡菜 |
[13:41] | Can’t just have a pickle. | 不可以只吃泡菜 |
[13:42] | I can, and I will. | 我可以 我会的 |
[13:44] | You can’t just have a pickle. | 你不能只吃泡菜 |
[13:45] | I’m in better shape than you. | 我身体状况比你还好 |
[13:47] | Check out these guns! | 看这些肌肉 |
[13:49] | Why are you yelling at me? | 你为什么吼我 |
[13:50] | ‘Cause it’s your fault! | 因为这是你的错 |
[13:52] | You’re the old guy wearing the costume of the dead robot he loves. | 你才是穿着他死去的心爱机器人服装的老人家 |
[13:56] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[13:57] | The poor kid. | 那可怜的孩子 |
[13:58] | He’s probably scared of losing his two greatest heroes. | 他可能害怕失去他最伟大的两个英雄 |
[14:02] | I’m sure there’s a couple of other heroes on that list — | 我相信名单上还有其他的英雄 |
[14:05] | Like me, for example. | 比如说我 |
[14:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:11] | Evelyn Silver? | 伊芙琳·西尔弗 |
[14:13] | How could you go to the dance with Evelyn Silver? | 你怎么能和伊芙琳·西尔弗去参加舞会 |
[14:15] | ‘Cause she asked me! | 因为她邀请我了 |
[14:17] | Well, she kind of told me. | 应该说她通知我了 |
[14:19] | She’s pushy in a way that feels familiar and safe. | 她的咄咄逼人感觉熟悉而安全 |
[14:21] | Well, now we’re never not going to the dance together. | 现在我们永远不会一起去舞会了 |
[14:23] | But…We never were going to the dance together. | 但我们也从来没有打算一起去舞会 |
[14:26] | But now we’re really never not going to the dance together. | 但现在我们真的永远不会一起去舞会了 |
[14:29] | Okay, I am totally lost here. | 我完全糊涂了 |
[14:31] | I used to not want to be seen with you in public, | 我以前不想在公众场合被人看到和你一起 |
[14:33] | but now I don’t want to be seen with you in private, either. | 现在我也不想私下里被人看到 |
[14:36] | But if we were in private, how could anyone see us? | 但如果是私下 怎么会有人看到我们 |
[14:37] | They wouldn’t not see us, | 他们不会看到 |
[14:39] | but now they’ll never not see us! | 但现在他们永远不会看到 |
[14:40] | I think my brain is about to explode! | 我觉得我的脑袋快爆了 |
[14:42] | See if you understand this — I’m dumping you. | 看你能不能明白这句 我把你甩了 |
[14:45] | We were together? | 我们曾经在一起吗 |
[14:48] | We were together! | 我们曾经在一起 |
[14:49] | Wait! Come back! | 等等 回来 |
[14:52] | We were together. | 我们曾经在一起 |
[15:00] | Pops gave me some time | 老爷子给我了一些时间 |
[15:01] | to cool down from our big blowup. | 在吵架生气后冷静下来 |
[15:03] | Unfortunately, I was hotter than ever. | 遗憾地是 我从未这样激动过 |
[15:05] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[15:07] | Can we talk? | 我们可以谈谈吗 |
[15:08] | Busy. I’m making a new movie. | 忙着呢 我在拍新电影 |
[15:10] | Stop-motion animation — you know what’s good about that? | 定格动画卡通片 知道有什么好处吗 |
[15:14] | No actors. | 没有演员 |
[15:16] | Well, you look like crap. Have you slept? | 你气色真差 你睡觉了吗 |
[15:19] | No, I haven’t slept. I’m making a masterpiece here. | 我没有睡觉 我正在拍摄不朽的杰作 |
[15:22] | Okay, look. | 听着 |
[15:30] | I know your dad talked to you about the deli of life, | 我知道你爸跟你谈过了人生熟食店 |
[15:34] | but you need to know — | 但你要知道 |
[15:36] | I’m not eating a sandwich just yet. | 我现在还不会吃三明治 |
[15:38] | Maybe it’s because I’m super-tired, | 也许是因为我累得不行了 |
[15:41] | but you’re making no sense. | 但你的话完全没道理 |
[15:43] | Look, everyone has their time. | 听着 每个人都有大限之日 |
[15:46] | But I’m here, I’m awesome, | 但我还活着 我状态好极了 |
[15:49] | and I’m not going anywhere anytime soon, kiddo. | 短时间内我哪里也不会去 孩子 |
[15:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:53] | Really. | 真的 |
[15:56] | Want to know my secret? | 想知道我的秘密吗 |
[15:59] | Hanging out with my best friend keeps me young. | 和我最好的朋友一起令我年轻 |
[16:04] | Now… | 现在 |
[16:06] | What do you say you run your grandpa over with a car? | 你开车撞你的外公怎么样 |
[16:10] | I’d love to. | 我非常乐意 |
[16:15] | Hey. Aren’t you supposed to be getting ready for the dance? | 你不是应该准备去舞会吗 |
[16:18] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[16:19] | I found love, and I lost it. | 我曾经找到爱 却失去了 |
[16:21] | Now I’m never gonna talk through a locker | 现在我再也不能透过储物柜门 |
[16:23] | with someone I really care about again. | 和我真心在乎的人说话了 |
[16:25] | Well, Evy seems creepily into you. | 伊弗似乎令人毛骨悚然地对你有兴趣 |
[16:27] | But Lainey was cool and made me feel alive, | 但兰妮好酷 令我觉得有活力 |
[16:31] | and I pretty much had a crush on her for my entire life. | 而且我这辈子都差不多在喜欢她 |
[16:34] | But, like you said, she doesn’t like me. | 但你也说过了 她不喜欢我 |
[16:38] | Look, I know my best friend. | 我了解我最好的朋友 |
[16:40] | Lainey likes you. | 兰妮喜欢你 |
[16:41] | She just treats you like an annoying, twerpy loser | 她把你当烦人无足轻重的废柴 |
[16:44] | because you let her. | 因为你放任她这样 |
[16:45] | Doesn’t matter now. | 现在都不重要了 |
[16:47] | I ruined everything. | 全被我搞砸了 |
[16:48] | No, I did. | 不 怪我 |
[16:50] | Mom didn’t just randomly set you up on a date. | 妈妈不是随意地帮你介绍的 |
[16:53] | I…May have put her up to it | 算是我推了她一把 |
[16:55] | because I didn’t want you frenching on my best friend. | 因为我不想你舌吻我最好的朋友 |
[16:57] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:58] | I know it was wrong, but now — | 我知道这样不对 但现在 |
[17:00] | I can’t believe I’m saying this — | 真不敢相信我会这样说 |
[17:03] | You should be at the dance with her. | 你应该和她一起参加舞会 |
[17:06] | Ew. | 恶心 |
[17:20] | Hey. We need talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:21] | Uh…I’m sorry. I don’t know you. | 不好意思 我不认识你 |
[17:24] | Just hear me out! | 听我说 |
[17:25] | No! Leave me alone! | 不 别烦我 |
[17:27] | Lainey! | 兰妮 |
[17:28] | Lainey! | 兰妮 |
[17:34] | Lainey, wait! | 兰妮 等等 |
[17:35] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:37] | Okay, I know I’m irritating and I sweat a lot | 我知道我很烦 流很多汗 |
[17:41] | and my rap flow is too ahead of its time, | 我的饶舌歌曲太超前了 |
[17:44] | so I get why you don’t want to be seen with me. | 所以我明白你为什么不想别人看到我们一起 |
[17:47] | But I just need to know one thing — | 但我只需要知道一件事 |
[17:49] | Do…You…Like me? | 你喜欢我吗 |
[17:53] | I do. Please don’t tell anyone. | 我喜欢 请别告诉任何人 |
[17:55] | I won’t! | 我不会 |
[17:55] | But it’s come to my attention | 但我注意到 |
[17:57] | you only treat me this way because I put up with it. | 你这样对我 是因为我能忍受 |
[18:00] | But I’m here to tell you… | 但我告诉你 |
[18:01] | I want to put up with it. | 我想忍受 |
[18:04] | Let me stand in the shadows. | 让我站在阴暗处吧 |
[18:06] | Let me only talk to you through your locker vent. | 让我只能透过储物柜门孔和你说话吧 |
[18:09] | Let me be your secret shame. | 让我做你的秘密耻辱吧 |
[18:13] | God, you’re annoying. | 老天 你真烦人 |
[18:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:15] | Come on. Let’s dance. | 来吧 我们跳舞 |
[18:17] | We can still hear the music out here. | 这里也能听到音乐 |
[18:20] | No. | 不 |
[18:22] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去吧 |
[18:23] | Then everyone will see us. | 那大家会看到我们 |
[18:24] | That’s the point, dummy. | 就是要这样 笨蛋 |
[18:56] | Yep, Barry Goldberg was on top of the world, | 是的 巴瑞·金伯格幸福到了极点 |
[18:59] | and no one could ruin that — | 没人可以毁掉这一切 |
[19:00] | Not even beverly goldberg. | 就连贝弗莉·金伯格也不行 |
[19:02] | What the hell is this?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[19:04] | I set Barry up with his soul mate, | 我给巴瑞介绍了灵魂伴侣 |
[19:05] | and he’s not even with her when I show up completely unannounced? | 我不请自来 他却没和她在一起 |
[19:08] | Yeah, about that — why are you here? | 关于这点 你为什么来了 |
[19:10] | I came to see the lovebirds, | 我来看小情人的 |
[19:12] | but those are the wrong lovebirds! | 但他们配错了 |
[19:14] | Yeah…But maybe not. | 但也许没错 |
[19:19] | He does look happy. | 他看起来好开心 |
[19:20] | He really does. | 的确 |
[19:21] | Wait. What happened to Evy? | 慢着 那伊弗呢 |
[19:22] | Oh, I took care of that. | 我搞定了 |
[19:24] | Turns out matchmaking runs in the family. | 原来做媒还能遗传呢 |
[19:27] | Damn it. This is my only good tie. | 见鬼 我就这么条好领带 |
[19:29] | Oh, honey, that’s okay. | 亲爱的 没事 |
[19:31] | Don’t touch it. Rub it out with club soda. | 别碰 用苏打水擦一下 |
[19:33] | Be good as new. | 就跟新的一样了 |
[19:37] | That’s the thing about growing up — | 成长就是这样 |
[19:39] | There’s those perfect moments where life just surprises you. | 生活会给你惊喜 让你拥有完美时刻 |
[19:43] | For Barry, that moment was now. | 对巴瑞来说 完美时刻就是现在 |
[19:48] | And for me, I felt that moment | 对我来说 和外公共度的时光 |
[19:50] | every time I was with my grandfather. | 任何时候都是完美的 |
[19:56] | That’s the end of you, optimus. | 你死定了 擎天柱 |
[20:00] | I literally cannot die! | 我是不会死的 |
[20:03] | He was more than my hero. | 他不仅是我的英雄 |
[20:05] | He was my best friend. | 他也是我最好的朋友 |
[20:07] | So, what’d you think, kiddo? | 你觉得怎么样 孩子 |
[20:09] | I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[20:16] | 献给我最初的爱 变形金刚 | |
[20:22] | Optimus! No | 擎天柱 不要死 |
[20:25] | We gather here today to witness the burial of optimus prime. | 我们今天齐聚在这里参加擎天柱的葬礼 |
[20:30] | Later that night… | 当晚晚些时间 |
[20:34] | There’s no optimus! He’s gone! | 擎天柱不见了 他走了 |
[20:52] | Take the wave from me. | 接过我的波浪 |
[20:53] | What? No. I don’t want the wave. | 什么 不 我不想做波浪 |
[20:55] | Come on! Take it! | 来吧 接住 |
[20:55] | Stop it! I don’t want it! | 住手 我不想做 |
[20:57] | No wave. | 不要波浪 |
[20:58] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[20:58] | I’ve been waiting in the car 10 minutes. | 我已经在车上等了10分钟了 |
[21:00] | Just watching Barry. He’s quite the dancer. | 看巴瑞 他跳得真好 |
[21:03] | Looks like a moron to me. | 我觉得像白痴 |
[21:04] | You can say that again. | 这话没错 |
[21:06] | Evy, I’m gonna go sit | 伊弗 我过去 |
[21:07] | in the comfortable chairs over there. | 坐那边的舒适椅了 |
[21:09] | Sitting? That sounds good. | 坐 听起来不错 |
[21:15] | Okay, yeah, I see it now. | 好啦 我现在知道了 |