时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | “Ferris Bueller’s day off.” | 《春天不是读书天》 |
[00:03] | The epic ’80s teen movie | 由八十年代著名的青少年电影导演 |
[00:05] | by the epic ’80s teen-movie director John Hughes. | 约翰·休斯执导的八十年代著名的青少年电影 |
[00:07] | Ferris was effortlessly cool, confident, and charismatic, | 主角菲利斯就是那么酷 自信有魅力 |
[00:11] | and every teenage boy wanted to be him, | 所有的青春期少年都想成为他 |
[00:13] | especially me and Barry. | 尤其是我和巴瑞 |
[00:15] | You’re Abe Froman? | 你是亚伯·福曼 |
[00:16] | That’s right. I’m abe froman. | 没错 我是亚伯·福曼 |
[00:18] | The sausage king of Chicago? | 芝加哥的香肠之王 |
[00:21] | Yeah. That’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[00:24] | Oh my god! Ferris is so awesome. | 老天 菲利斯太棒了 |
[00:27] | One day, I’m gonna eat in a fancy restaurant. | 总有一天 我会在高级餐厅吃饭 |
[00:29] | And one day, I’m gonna be able to pull off this beret, | 总有一天 我戴上这顶贝雷帽会显得帅气 |
[00:33] | just like Ferris. | 就像菲利斯一样 |
[00:34] | Never! Only I can pull that off! | 别想 只有我戴着才帅 |
[00:36] | Give me mom’s beret! | 把妈妈的贝雷帽给我 |
[00:37] | Yep, we constantly fought about | 没错 我们总是争吵 |
[00:38] | which one of us was most like Ferris. | 我们谁更像菲利斯 |
[00:40] | Are you kidding me right now? | 你这是开玩笑吗 |
[00:42] | In what world are you the Ferris? | 凭什么你是菲利斯 |
[00:44] | Duh — we’re both cool, we both date hot ladies, | 还用说 我们都很酷 我们的女友都很漂亮 |
[00:47] | and we both have horrible sisters. | 我们都有可怕的大姐 |
[00:49] | All of that applies to me, too. | 这些条件我也符合好吗 |
[00:51] | If anything, you’re the sickly, goober best friend, Cameron. | 就算有你份 你也是病殃殃的古怪好友卡梅隆 |
[00:54] | Me? | 我 |
[00:55] | You’re the emotional wreck | 你精神有问题 |
[00:56] | who wears a hockey jersey all the time. | 总是穿着冰球运动衫 |
[00:58] | That’s classic Cameron, dude. | 这才是典型的卡梅隆好吗 |
[01:00] | Don’t you dare call me the Cameron, cameron! | 你居然敢叫我卡梅隆 你这个卡梅隆 |
[01:02] | I’m Ferris, bro. Deal with it. | 我是菲利斯 大哥 你能怎样 |
[01:05] | Deal with this. | 你又能怎样 |
[01:08] | But in reality, I wasn’t Ferris. | 但在现实中 我不是菲利斯 |
[01:10] | I was this. | 我是这样的 |
[01:11] | Hey, guys! Want to be in the school’s video time capsule? | 各位 想出现在学校的录像时间胶囊里吗 |
[01:14] | It’ll be a learning tool for future generations. | 这将是留给后代的学习工具 |
[01:16] | Yeah, you’re a learning tool for all generations. | 你才是每一代的学习工具 |
[01:19] | Good one. | 真好笑 |
[01:20] | Dude, enough with the camera. | 哥们 别再扛着摄像机了 |
[01:22] | It’s creepy and intrusive and weird — just like you. | 诡异烦人又古怪 和你一样 |
[01:27] | Thank you for the feedback. | 多谢你的反馈 |
[01:31] | While I knew I was miles from Ferris, | 我知道我离菲利斯差得远时 |
[01:33] | Barry lived in a straight-up fantasyland. | 巴瑞完全生活在梦境中 |
[01:36] | ‘Sup, math club? | 还好吗 数学俱乐部 |
[01:38] | Calcu-later! | 计算…回见 |
[01:40] | ‘Sup, band geeks? | 还好吗 乐队呆子们 |
[01:42] | Staying out of treble? | 没去练习吗 |
[01:43] | I have no idea who you are. | 我不认识你 |
[01:45] | Hey, lover girl! | 我的爱人 |
[01:47] | How ya been? | 你还好吗 |
[01:48] | Awful. I just got voted onto the homecoming court. | 很糟 我刚当选为返校节皇后 |
[01:50] | We made it?! Yes! | 我们当选了吗 太棒了 |
[01:52] | I’m gonna need a big crown, you know. | 我需要一顶大大的皇冠 |
[01:54] | ‘Cause I have a huge head. | 因为我的头很大 |
[01:55] | Oh, wow. You really, um, misread that badly. | 哇 你完全误会了 |
[01:58] | You lost — like, big-time. | 你输了 输得很惨 |
[02:00] | Anthony Balsamo won in a landslide. | 安东尼·巴萨莫压倒性胜出 |
[02:02] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[02:03] | You and your dreamy ex-boyfriend | 你和你的梦幻前男友 |
[02:05] | are sharing a float in the parade? | 会在游行中共享花车吗 |
[02:07] | Together?! | 一起吗 |
[02:09] | That’s the most romantic of all modes of transportation! | 这是所有运输方式中最浪漫的 |
[02:11] | Chill! We were a disaster when we dated. | 冷静 我们约会时糟糕透了 |
[02:13] | We never talked. All we did was make out. | 我们从来不交谈 只是亲热 |
[02:15] | This is not getting better! | 这话可没有安慰作用 |
[02:16] | Um, you’re on the homecoming court? | 你居然是返校节代表团的 |
[02:18] | I thought we agreed it was for stupid, lame losers. | 我们不是都同意愚蠢差劲的窝囊废才去吗 |
[02:21] | It’s totally for stupid, lame losers. | 绝对是愚蠢差劲的窝囊废才去的 |
[02:23] | Then why are you doing it? | 那你为什么要参加 |
[02:24] | I wanted to be a part of it. | 我想参与其中 |
[02:25] | Yeah, well, so do I! | 我也想啊 |
[02:27] | But you’re not supposed to admit it. | 但你不应该承认 |
[02:28] | So…are we still sure that I didn’t win? | 我们还是确定我没有赢吗 |
[02:31] | Yes! | 是的 |
[02:32] | All right. I’m gonna go help make the float. | 好了 我要去帮忙装饰花车 |
[02:34] | So lame…and fun. | 好差劲 好好玩 |
[02:38] | This sucks! | 太差劲了 |
[02:40] | I can’t compete with Anthony Balsamo. | 我没办法和安东尼·巴萨莫比 |
[02:42] | He’s a dreamboat. | 他是女生的梦中情人 |
[02:43] | Well, if it makes you feel better, | 希望这话让你好受些 |
[02:44] | you and Lainey lasted way longer than I thought. | 你和兰妮拍拖的时间比我想象中长多了 |
[02:46] | Well, I’m gonna be even more dreamboatier | 我要成为比安东尼·巴萨莫更梦幻的 |
[02:49] | than Anthony Balsamo. | 梦中情人 |
[02:51] | I’m gonna be… Ferris Bueller. | 我要成为菲利斯·布勒 |
[02:55] | It’s time I have an epic day off. | 也是时候我轰轰烈烈的逃学了 |
[02:56] | Good luck, knob. Mom will catch you in two seconds. | 祝你好运 笨蛋 妈妈两秒钟就会抓住你 |
[02:59] | Spoken like Ferris’ shockingly unlikable sister, | 和菲利斯讨人嫌的大姐口气真像 |
[03:02] | Jennifer Grey. | 珍妮弗·格雷 |
[03:03] | I want out of this family. | 我想离开这个家 |
[03:05] | That’s literally something Jennifer Grey says. | 珍妮弗真的是这样说的 |
[03:09] | A day off is exactly what I need to get my mojo back. | 要让我的魅力再现 我就需要逃学一天 |
[03:13] | Life moves pretty fast. | 人生转瞬即逝 |
[03:15] | If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, | 如果你不偶尔停下来好好看看 |
[03:17] | you could miss it. | 你就会错过 |
[03:19] | Again, dude, I don’t know who you are. | 再说一遍 哥们 我不认识你 |
[03:22] | I’m Ferris Bueller! | 我是菲利斯·布勒 |
[03:24] | God! Read a book! | 老天 看看书行吗 |
[03:30] | It was April 27, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年有4月27日 |
[03:32] | and my loving smother was walking in | 我那爱你爱到你无语妈妈走进家门 |
[03:34] | on yet another mess she had to clean up. | 又一个烂摊子等着她收拾 |
[03:37] | I was gone for two minutes! What the hell happened in here? | 我才离开两分钟 这里出什么事了 |
[03:40] | We wanted milkshakes, | 我们想做奶昔 |
[03:41] | and we couldn’t find the lid to the blender, | 找不到搅拌机的盖子 |
[03:43] | so we just used Barry’s hands. | 就用了巴瑞的手 |
[03:45] | It did not work. | 没有用 |
[03:46] | The lid was right here. You didn’t even look for it. | 盖子就在这里 你们根本没找 |
[03:49] | I don’t know why I put up with you. I — | 我不知道我为什么要容忍你们 我… |
[03:50] | “I could have been a lawyer.” | 我本来可以做律师 |
[03:54] | My mom used that catchphrase to remind us | 我妈用这句口头禅来提醒我们 |
[03:56] | of the imaginary career she’d given up to raise us. | 为了养育我们 她放弃了想象中的事业 |
[04:00] | Stop folding so loudly! We can’t hear the tv! | 叠衣服别这么大声 听不到电视了 |
[04:03] | You know, I did not sign up for this. | 我的初衷可不是做这个 |
[04:05] | I could’ve been a lawyer! | 我本来可以做律师 |
[04:06] | This is the third time I’m calling you down for dinner! | 这是我第三次叫你们下来吃饭 |
[04:09] | Stop ignoring your mother! | 别再无视你们的母亲 |
[04:10] | I could’ve been a lawyer! | 我本来可以做律师 |
[04:12] | You know I could have been a lawyer? | 你知道我本来可以做律师 |
[04:16] | Don’t get fresh. | 不准这么无礼 |
[04:18] | I’ve given up everything for you people. | 我为了你们放弃了一切 |
[04:20] | No offense, but being a lawyer’s like a whole thing, | 无意冒犯 做律师难着呢 |
[04:23] | and you only went to one semester of college. | 你才念了一学期的大学 |
[04:25] | I don’t believe this. | 真不敢相信 |
[04:26] | I would like nothing more | 我最喜欢的就是 |
[04:27] | than to be out there in the workforce | 出去在职场里 |
[04:29] | with my shoulder-padded power suit | 穿着我厚厚的垫肩西装 |
[04:31] | and my thermos full of homemade soup — | 我的保温壶中是自己做的汤 |
[04:34] | Maybe chicken noodle or maybe a nice bisque. | 也许是鸡肉面 或是好喝的浓汤 |
[04:36] | Or stew. | 或是炖菜 |
[04:39] | Probably stew. | 可能是炖菜 |
[04:39] | And we’re back to cooking again. | 又说到做饭了 |
[04:41] | Admit it — you complain about doing mom stuff, | 承认吧 你抱怨做妈妈的活儿 |
[04:43] | but you secretly love it. | 但私下里你可喜欢了 |
[04:45] | I’ll have you know that Virginia Kremp has been trying | 我告诉你 维吉尼亚·克伦普已经尝试了几年 |
[04:47] | to get me to work part time at the flower shop for years, | 让我在她的花店里做兼职 |
[04:49] | and I think it’s time I finally take her up on it. | 我想是时候答应她了 |
[04:51] | As of tomorrow, I will officially start my second job. | 明天 我会正式开始做我的第二份工作 |
[04:55] | What’s your first job? | 你的第一份工作是什么 |
[04:57] | Being a mom! | 做妈妈 |
[04:58] | Unbelievable. | 不敢相信 |
[05:00] | Tomorrow, I am going to work, no matter what happens. | 明天无论发生什么事 我都会去工作 |
[05:05] | How could this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:07] | Murray, feel his hands. They’re cold and clammy. | 默里 摸他的手 又冷又粘 |
[05:09] | I don’t want to get sick. | 我不想被传染生病 |
[05:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:13] | I’ll get up. | 我起来 |
[05:14] | Not a chance, mister. | 别想 先生 |
[05:17] | Don’t you worry. | 你别担心 |
[05:18] | Mama’s gonna stay right here and nurse you back to health. | 妈妈会留在这里 照顾你到康复 |
[05:20] | No! | 不 |
[05:21] | I mean… No. | 我是说 不 |
[05:24] | Are you seriously buying this bullcrap? | 你真的相信他的屁话吗 |
[05:26] | I mean, he told me in school he would do this. | 他在学校告诉我他会这样做 |
[05:28] | He’s faking it, like Ferris Bueller. | 他在假装 就像菲利斯·布勒一样 |
[05:31] | Erica? | 爱丽卡 |
[05:32] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[05:34] | Please don’t be upset with me. | 请别生我的气 |
[05:36] | You have your health. Be thankful. | 你很健康 要感恩 |
[05:38] | That’s literally a line from the movie! | 这就是电影中的台词 |
[05:41] | Please just watch the movie. It’s all in the movie. | 拜托看下电影 里面全有 |
[05:43] | We don’t have time to watch movies right now. | 我们现在没时间看电影 |
[05:45] | Clearly, your brother is very sick and needs his rest. | 显然你弟病得很重 需要休息 |
[05:48] | Now go eat breakfast and get to school. Move! | 快去吃早餐上学 |
[05:53] | Bevy, it’s your first day of work. | 贝弗 你今天第一天上班 |
[05:55] | I’m not gonna let the moron ruin it. | 我不会让这个白痴搞破坏 |
[05:57] | I’ll stay with him, okay? | 我陪着他 |
[05:59] | But he needs constant care. | 但他需要好好的照顾 |
[06:01] | All you’ll do is loaf around in your chair, | 而你只会懒散地坐在沙发里 |
[06:03] | watch hours of television, and eat whatever you want. | 看数小时的电视 想吃什么吃什么 |
[06:05] | In that moment, my dad realized my mom was right. | 在那一刻 我爸发现我妈说的对 |
[06:09] | This could be his day off, too. | 他也可以休息一天 |
[06:11] | I’m incredibly offended. | 你这样说我非常生气 |
[06:13] | Just to prove you wrong, I will stay with Barry all day. | 为证明你错了 我会整天陪着巴瑞 |
[06:18] | Feel better, but don’t stop needing me! | 要好起来 但不要停止需要我 |
[06:25] | They bought it. | 他们信了 |
[06:27] | The key to faking out the parents is the clammy hands. | 骗家长的关键 就是粘粘的手 |
[06:30] | You fake a stomach cramp, | 你假装肚子痛 |
[06:31] | and when you’re bent over moaning, | 弯身呻吟时 |
[06:33] | you lick your palms. | 就舔自己的手掌 |
[06:34] | It’s a little childish, but, hey — | 有些幼稚 但… |
[06:36] | Stop! | 停下 |
[06:37] | I told you, man — stop touching my camera! | 我跟你说过了 别碰我的摄像机 |
[06:39] | You’re not Ferris! | 你不是菲利斯 |
[06:41] | Now all Barry had to do was outsmart my old man. | 现在巴瑞只需用智慧战胜老爸 |
[06:45] | Later. | 回见 |
[06:46] | Have fun with your thing, Erica. | 不管你做什么 祝你开心 爱丽卡 |
[06:47] | That part was beyond easy. | 这点太容易了 |
[06:50] | Next, Barry headed over to pops’ retirement community | 接着 巴瑞去了老爷子的退休社区 |
[06:53] | to pick up some sweet wheels. | 去拿辆好车 |
[06:54] | Hey. How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[06:56] | Barry Goldberg. | 我是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[07:00] | Give me your firebird. | 把你的火鸟车给我 |
[07:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:02] | I… Didn’t expect that. | 我没想到这么容易 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:06] | Thing is, is I’m skipping school, | 我逃学了 |
[07:07] | and you can’t tell anyone. | 你不能告诉任何人 |
[07:08] | That may be a little difficult. | 这可能有些困难 |
[07:10] | I’m taking the day off, too. | 我今天也逃学了 |
[07:12] | What?! You’re stealing my thing! | 什么 你偷了我的想法 |
[07:14] | Your thing? I’m the one that needs the day off. | 你的想法 我才是需要休息一天的人 |
[07:16] | You’re a dumb kid! Your problems are meaningless. | 你一傻孩子 你的问题根本就不是问题 |
[07:19] | It’s been brought to my attention | 我发现 |
[07:20] | that my whole being might not be well-received at school. | 学校并不怎么欢迎我的存在 |
[07:23] | Just like Cameron. | 就像卡梅隆一样 |
[07:25] | Admit it. Admit you’re the Cameron. | 承认吧 承认你是卡梅隆 |
[07:27] | My leopard vest and boyish charm say otherwise. | 我的豹纹背心和男孩气的魅力可不同意你的话 |
[07:30] | That’s my look! I’m Ferris! | 这是我的装扮 我才是菲利斯 |
[07:32] | Enough. I’ll be the Camden. | 好啦 我来做”卡梅蹲” |
[07:34] | The two of you can be the Fergus. | 你们两个做”菲你死” |
[07:36] | Does that mean you’ll help us? | 你是说愿意帮助我们吗 |
[07:37] | Normally, I wouldn’t let you kids skip school, | 通常来说我不会同意你们逃学 |
[07:40] | but let’s be honest — you both need a day off. | 但说实话 你们都需要休息一天 |
[07:43] | Well, then, let’s hit the road. | 那咱们就上路吧 |
[07:52] | If you have the means, | 如果你有办法 |
[07:53] | I highly recommend picking one up. | 我强烈建议你弄一辆[电影中台词] |
[07:55] | I did. It’s mine. | 我有 这是我的 |
[08:08] | Do you have a kiss for daddy? | 要亲爸爸一下吗[电影中台词] |
[08:10] | Not now, Barry. I just got a call. | 不是时候 巴瑞 我刚接到电话 |
[08:13] | My grandmother passed. | 我外婆去世了 |
[08:15] | That was me! | 是我 |
[08:17] | I called the school so you could skip. | 我打给学校你可以逃学 |
[08:19] | Wait — so meemaw’s not dead? | 慢着 我外婆没有去世吗 |
[08:21] | No! | 没有 |
[08:22] | I assume not. | 我想没有吧 |
[08:23] | I don’t have eyes on her, but most likely. | 我没盯着她 但应该没有 |
[08:25] | Oh, my god. What is wrong with you? | 我的天 你什么毛病 |
[08:28] | It’s what Ferris does, and everyone loves him for it. | 菲利斯就是这样做的 大家都喜欢 |
[08:30] | Idiot! | 白痴 |
[08:31] | Lainey’s grandmother helped raise her, | 兰妮的外婆曾经养育过她 |
[08:32] | and you just told the school | 你刚告诉学校 |
[08:33] | that she got flattened by a semi. | 她被大卡车轧了 |
[08:35] | Come on. I need my Sloane. | 拜托 我需要我的思朗[菲利斯的女友] |
[08:38] | I even got you a distracting white fringe jacket. | 我甚至给你准备了白穗外套 |
[08:40] | I can’t leave, okay? It’s homecoming. | 我不能走 今天是返校节 |
[08:43] | Plus, I have to call my aunt | 而且我得打电话给我姨妈 |
[08:45] | and tell her that her mother is alive. | 告诉她 她妈妈还活着 |
[08:48] | You suck at this. | 你真没用 |
[08:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[08:51] | But he’s right. Let’s just go home. | 但他说得对 我们回家吧 |
[08:53] | No! We got a day off to have, kiddo. | 不 说了逃学一天 孩子 |
[08:56] | Wait — you’re actually encouraging them both | 慢着 你居然鼓励他们两个 |
[08:58] | to skip school? | 逃学吗 |
[08:59] | Sorry, sweetheart. They need this. | 抱歉 甜心 他们需要休息 |
[09:01] | God, I am so sick of everyone bending over backwards | 我真是厌倦了所有人为了这两个失败者 |
[09:04] | for these two losers because they fail at life. | 这么拼命 就因为他们的人生很失败 |
[09:07] | Whatever, Jennifer Grey. | 随便啦 珍妮弗·格雷 |
[09:08] | Have fun in school while we live it up. | 我们享受生活时 祝你在学校愉快 |
[09:11] | Fine! You want me to be Jennifer Grey, you’ll get her. | 好的 你要我做珍妮弗 你不会失望的 |
[09:14] | But not the awesome one in “Dirty | 而且不是《辣身舞》中酷酷的她 |
[09:18] | And that was my fringe jacket! | 那是我的加穗外套 |
[09:23] | After a bit of a shaky start, | 开头并不顺利 |
[09:25] | Barry’s day off was under way. | 好歹巴瑞逃学的一天终于开始了 |
[09:27] | With me at his side, we would take Philly by storm | 有我在他身边 我们会席卷费城 |
[09:29] | and relive the movie. | 再现电影全部情节 |
[09:31] | First up was the museum. | 第一站是博物馆 |
[09:40] | Where are the boobs? | 咪咪在哪里 |
[09:43] | Where are the boobs? | 咪咪在哪里 |
[09:44] | Where are the boobs? | 咪咪在哪里 |
[09:46] | Unfortunately, trying to re-create your favorite scene | 遗憾地是 再现电影中最爱的场景 |
[09:48] | from a movie isn’t as easy as you’d think. | 没有想象中那么简单 |
[09:50] | – Just take my hand! – Stranger danger! | -握着我的手 -陌生人危险 |
[09:52] | – Hey! Come here! – It’s from a movie! | -过来 -这是电影里的 |
[09:54] | Next up was the Phillies, and it was gonna be legendary. | 下一站是看费城人队比赛 肯定会成为传奇 |
[09:57] | Hey, batter! Hey, batter! | 击球手 击球手 |
[09:59] | S-wing, batter! | 挥棒啊 击球手 |
[10:01] | Hey, butter! Hey, butter! | 黄油 黄油 |
[10:03] | S-weet, butter! | 淡黄油 |
[10:06] | Are you saying “sweet butter”? | 你说的是”淡黄油”吗[音近] |
[10:07] | Shut up. I don’t know sports. | 闭嘴 我不懂体育 |
[10:11] | Foul ball! Look alive, boys! | 界外球 打起精神啊 小伙子们 |
[10:15] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[10:18] | But, unfortunately for us, | 但对我们来说很不幸 |
[10:19] | the day was becoming legendary for all the wrong reasons. | 那天的确是传奇 只不过处处事与愿违 |
[10:26] | And we weren’t the only ones struggling that day. | 那天挣扎的不是只有我们 |
[10:29] | You okay? You seem blue. | 你还好吗 挺沮丧的 |
[10:30] | It’s just… Barry’s sick, | 只是 巴瑞病了 |
[10:32] | and I feel really guilty being here. | 待在这里我好内疚 |
[10:35] | Aw, honey. Welcome to being a working mama. | 亲爱的 欢迎加入职业母亲行列 |
[10:38] | You want to get out of that house, | 你想走出家门 |
[10:40] | and then when you do, | 然后你做到了 |
[10:40] | you can’t help but feel like you’re missing out, right? | 却禁不住觉得自己错过了什么 对吗 |
[10:43] | Thanks, Ginny. It’s nice to know I’m not alone. | 谢谢你 吉妮 知道我并不孤单真好 |
[10:46] | And here I was, ready to bail and go check on him. | 我想翘班去看他 |
[10:53] | Come on. | 得了 |
[10:54] | Oh, Bev. | 贝弗 |
[10:55] | No, your family will still be there to love you when you get home. | 你回家时你的家人依然会爱着你 |
[10:58] | That means a lot. | 这话太重要了 |
[11:00] | In fact, you’ve inspired me. | 事实上 你启发了我 |
[11:01] | I think I’m gonna take the van and do some deliveries — | 我想我要开货车去送货 |
[11:05] | Or whatever it is you do with a van. | 或是其它你用货车做的工作 |
[11:06] | ‘Kay. Bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[11:07] | Wait! You forgot the flowers! | 慢着 你忘了花 |
[11:09] | As my mom was ditching the first day of her new job, | 我妈第一天上班就翘班时 |
[11:12] | we were making a last-ditch effort | 我们在做最后的努力 |
[11:14] | to get a tiny taste of Ferris Bueller. | 体验做菲利斯·布勒的感觉 |
[11:19] | Keep it close, pal. | 小心点 伙计 |
[11:22] | Hello. May I help you? | 你好 需要我帮忙吗 |
[11:23] | Yes, my good man. | 是的 老兄 |
[11:24] | I am Abe Froman, | 我是亚伯·福曼 |
[11:26] | the cheesesteak king of Philadelphia. | 费城的牛肉芝士三明治之王 |
[11:28] | And I am Gabe Froman, the emperor of soft pretzels. | 我是加布·福曼 软椒盐饼干之皇 |
[11:31] | Get out of here! You’re terrible! | 滚开 你演技太烂 |
[11:33] | Take it easy, Ferguses. | 别激动 菲你死们 |
[11:35] | Hmm. I don’t see those names on my list. | 名单上没有这些名字 |
[11:40] | But that’s fine. | 不过没关系 |
[11:40] | We have a beautiful table for you right by the window. | 我们为你们准备了窗边的好位子 |
[11:44] | You’re gonna seat us just like that? | 你就这样让我们进去坐吗 |
[11:46] | He just said he’s the pretzel emperor. | 他刚说他是椒盐饼干之皇 |
[11:48] | That’s not even a thing. | 根本没这种东西 |
[11:49] | Well, we pride ourselves on accommodating all of our guests. | 为所有来宾提供宾至如归的服务是我们的骄傲 |
[11:53] | So, if you’ll follow me — | 请跟我来 |
[11:54] | No, sir, I will not follow you! | 不 先生 我不会跟你走 |
[11:57] | Make it difficult for us to sit. | 别这么容易让我们进去坐 |
[11:59] | Yeah! We need to outsmart you with our comedic shenanigans. | 就是 我们得用喜剧恶作剧战胜你 |
[12:02] | I’m sorry. I don’t understand what’s happening right now. | 对不起 我不明白现在是怎么回事 |
[12:04] | You’re supposed to act snooty and threaten to call the police. | 你应该目中无人 威胁说要报警 |
[12:07] | I would never call the police. | 我才不会报警呢 |
[12:09] | Now, if you and the pretzel emperor will follow me — | 现在 你和椒盐饼干之皇请跟我… |
[12:13] | Call the police! I demand it! | 报警 我要求 |
[12:14] | Don’t call the police. | 别报警 |
[12:15] | – Call the police! – Don’t call the police. | -报警 -别报警 |
[12:18] | We’ll just get our car from valet. | 我们去泊车处提车好了 |
[12:20] | We don’t have a valet. | 我们没有泊车服务 |
[12:22] | Then you better call the police. | 那你还是报警吧 |
[12:24] | And with one simple toss of the keys… | 简单地扔了下钥匙 |
[12:26] | Keep it close, pal. | 小心点 伙计 |
[12:27] | …Barry was completely robbed of his day off. | 巴瑞的逃学日就此歇菜了 |
[12:35] | Unlike the movie, the firebird was never seen again. | 和电影不同 再也没见过火鸟了 |
[12:41] | Even worse, my mom was flying home | 更糟糕的是 我妈飞奔回家 |
[12:43] | to give her sick little schmoopie some tlc. | 准备给她生病的小宝贝温柔的照顾 |
[12:46] | Ow! I hurt my bottom! | 我弄伤了屁屁 |
[12:49] | But she had promised my dad | 但她跟我爸保证了 |
[12:51] | she wouldn’t walk through that front door | 她不会在工作日结束前 |
[12:53] | to go see Barry before the workday was done. | 走前门去看巴瑞 |
[12:56] | So instead, she decided to climb the trellis | 于是 她决定爬花架 |
[12:59] | and go through the window. | 从窗户走 |
[13:03] | Oh, poop! | 该死 |
[13:04] | Mama’s coming, baby. | 妈妈来了 宝贝 |
[13:07] | Oh, it’s in my pantyhose! Damn it! | 到袜子里面了 见鬼 |
[13:09] | We are definitely overwatering this lawn. | 给草坪浇了太多水了 |
[13:12] | My pedicure! | 我修好的脚趾甲 |
[13:22] | How’s work going? | 今天的工作怎么样 |
[13:24] | I told you — he’s fine. | 我跟你说了 他很好 |
[13:26] | Something’s wrong. He didn’t come to the window. | 出事了 他没有去窗户边 |
[13:29] | I’ve got to get up there and put my lips on his forehead. | 我得上去把嘴唇贴在他额头上 |
[13:31] | It’s the only way to get an accurate temperature. | 只有这样才能量精确的体温 |
[13:33] | You can’t stay away, can you? | 你就是不能罢手对吗 |
[13:35] | You’re crazy. | 你是个疯子 |
[13:37] | If stealing a van and trying to break into my own home | 如果偷货车 想闯进自己家 |
[13:39] | so I can snuggle my boy is crazy, | 抱紧我儿子是发疯的话 |
[13:41] | then I don’t want to be sane. | 那我也不想正常 |
[13:43] | You stole a van? | 你偷了货车 |
[13:44] | No time to explain, mostly ’cause it makes me look bad. | 没时间解释 主要是越解释我越没形象 |
[13:46] | Barry needs me! | 巴瑞需要我 |
[13:47] | Luckily, my brother had followed the movie to a “t” | 幸运地是 我哥完全照搬了电影 |
[13:50] | and rigged an elaborate pulley system to a mannequin | 安装了复杂的滑轮系统来操控模型 |
[13:53] | to fake out my mom. | 欺骗我妈 |
[14:01] | See? The kid’s totally fine. | 看 这孩子很好 |
[14:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:04] | But Beverly Goldberg was a lot smarter than the mom in the movie. | 但贝弗莉·金伯格比电影里的妈妈要聪明多了 |
[14:11] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:12] | Barry’s ditching school. | 巴瑞逃学了 |
[14:14] | Thank you for telling me nothing of note. | 感谢你告诉我这么没意义的事 |
[14:16] | Did you even hear what I said? | 你没听到我说什么吗 |
[14:18] | Yes, narc. I’m also ditching work. | 缉毒警 我也翘班了 |
[14:20] | Are you gonna tattle on me, too? | 你也打算告发我吗 |
[14:22] | – But I — – Get back to class, or you’re grounded. | -但我 -回去上课 否则禁足 |
[14:31] | What do you mean, the car’s already been reported stolen? | 什么叫这辆车已经报警被盗了 |
[14:33] | The question is, how did you know it was stolen? | 问题是 你怎么知道车被盗了 |
[14:36] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[14:36] | I mean, I did, because I reported it, | 我知道 因为是我报的 |
[14:39] | but I didn’t really. | 但我并不真的知道 |
[14:41] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[14:42] | No, you’re gonna wait for someone to come and question you. | 不 你要等警察来询问你 |
[14:57] | Drugs? | 毒品 |
[15:00] | Thank you, no. I’m good. | 谢谢了 不需要 |
[15:01] | No, I meant are you in here for drugs? | 不 我是说你因为毒品进来的吗 |
[15:04] | No. | 不是 |
[15:06] | Why are you here? | 你为什么进来 |
[15:07] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[15:10] | So, you gonna tell me your story or what? | 你打算告诉我你的事吗 |
[15:11] | Fine. You want to know what’s wrong? | 好吧 你想知道哪里不对吗 |
[15:13] | I know what’s wrong. I just want to hear you say it. | 我知道哪里不对 我只想听你说出来 |
[15:15] | In a nutshell, I hate my brothers. | 简单来说 我讨厌我的弟弟们 |
[15:17] | They think my life is so easy, | 他们觉得我过得很轻松 |
[15:19] | but I have problems, like everyone else. | 但我和其他人一样也有问题 |
[15:21] | Like what? | 什么问题 |
[15:21] | My friend got on the homecoming court, | 我朋友进了返校节代表团 |
[15:23] | and I didn’t go out for it | 我没有去争取 |
[15:24] | because we both agreed it’s stupid. | 因为我们都同意这事很傻 |
[15:26] | Well, then, what’s the problem? | 那问题是什么 |
[15:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:28] | I guess, deep down, I really wanted to be on it. | 我想内心深处 我很想参加 |
[15:30] | Then why didn’t you go for it? | 那你为什么不争取呢 |
[15:32] | If there’s one thing I know, | 连我都知道 |
[15:33] | being on the junior royal court opens a lot of doors. | 加入返校节代表团可以打开很多机会的大门 |
[15:36] | ‘Cause it’s lame. | 因为很差劲 |
[15:37] | And I didn’t want people to make fun of me. | 我不想大家取笑我 |
[15:41] | But I guess that’s what I do. | 但我想我就是这样 |
[15:42] | Instead of taking risks, I just keep my head down. | 不会冒险 一味保持低调 |
[15:46] | Maybe that’s why Barry bothers me so much. | 也许这是巴瑞让我心烦的原因 |
[15:49] | He’s not afraid to look like an idiot. | 他并不怕像白痴一样 |
[15:51] | Well, if you ask me, | 要我说 |
[15:52] | you ought to spend more time worrying about yourself | 你应该花更多时间担心你自己 |
[15:54] | and less time worrying about your brother. | 少花些时间担心你弟弟 |
[15:57] | All right, you’re free to go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[15:59] | It’s about time. | 终于等到了 |
[16:00] | Feels like I’ve been sitting here for 30 years. | 感觉我在这里待了30年了 |
[16:05] | Meanwhile, Barry became so depressed | 与此同时 因为永远做不了菲利斯·布勒 |
[16:07] | that he’d never be Ferris Bueller, | 巴瑞非常沮丧 |
[16:09] | he became catatonic. | 他紧张症爆发了 |
[16:12] | Come on. It’s not that bad. | 好啦 也没那么糟糕 |
[16:14] | We had a great day. | 我们今天很开心 |
[16:16] | Barry went comatose, | 巴瑞痴呆了 |
[16:17] | we got pelted with garbage on national tv, | 我们在全国性电视上被别人砸垃圾 |
[16:20] | and someone stole your car. | 你的车被人偷了 |
[16:22] | Enough! | 够了 |
[16:23] | You can’t force a perfect day. | 完美的一天不可强求 |
[16:26] | You got to just go out and live it the best way you can | 你得勇敢出去 尽自己最大努力好好把握 |
[16:30] | as you — no one else. | 就是你 不是别人 |
[16:32] | That’s exactly what Ferris would say. | 菲利斯就会这样说 |
[16:35] | Great. | 真好 |
[16:35] | Even our 80-year-old grandfather is cooler than us. | 就连咱们80岁的外公也比我们酷 |
[16:39] | Man. Look at the guy. | 老天 你看他 |
[16:41] | I think he blew a microchip. | 我想他的电路片短路了 |
[16:43] | You okay, kiddo? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[16:45] | Blink if you can hear me. | 听得到就眨眼 |
[16:53] | – Did he just — – Yep. | -他刚刚 -没错 |
[16:57] | I’m coming, schmoopie! | 我来了 小宝贝 |
[16:59] | Let my body be your life preserver! | 让我的身体成为你的救生用具 |
[17:02] | Just like Ferris had been relentlessly tracked down | 就像菲利斯被鲁尼校长无情地 |
[17:04] | by principal Rooney, | 找到一样 |
[17:05] | Barry had been tracked down by my mom. | 巴瑞被我妈妈找到了 |
[17:09] | Hold on to my bosom and kick with your legs. | 紧靠在我怀里 用腿踢水 |
[17:10] | Please! I was about to hit bottom! | 拜托 我就快触底了 |
[17:13] | Let me breathe air into your lungs. | 让我把空气吹进你的肺里 |
[17:14] | Gross! | 恶心 |
[17:18] | It was official — | 一切已成定局 |
[17:19] | Barry’s day off was a total failure. | 巴瑞的逃学日彻底失败了 |
[17:21] | And even worse, my mom ended up grounding him for a month. | 更糟糕的是 我妈禁足他一个月 |
[17:24] | * When Barry was in egypt’s land * | 当巴瑞在埃及国土时 |
[17:29] | * Let my Barry go * | 让我的巴瑞走 |
[17:35] | – You okay? – I’m dying. | -你还好吗 -我快死了 |
[17:37] | Dude, get up. It’s homecoming. | 起来吧 今天是返校节 |
[17:39] | You got to be there for Lainey. | 为了兰妮你得到场 |
[17:40] | What’s the point? I’m grounded. | 有什么意义 我被禁足了 |
[17:42] | Maybe Ferris can sneak out, but not me. | 也许菲利斯可以溜出去 但我不行 |
[17:46] | Not Cameron. | 卡梅隆不行 |
[17:47] | What if I told you that Ferris isn’t even real? | 如果我告诉你菲利斯根本不是真的呢 |
[17:49] | I know. It’s just a movie. | 我知道 那是电影 |
[17:51] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[17:52] | There’s this theory | 有人觉得 |
[17:53] | that he’s just a figment of Cameron’s imagination. | 他只是卡梅隆想象中虚构的 |
[17:56] | That would make Cameron the hero | 这样卡梅隆才是英雄 |
[17:57] | and Ferris just the guy he wants to be. | 而菲利斯是他想成为的人 |
[17:59] | So…even if I’m Cameron, I can still be Ferris? | 所以就算我是卡梅隆 我依然能做菲利斯吗 |
[18:04] | Exactly. | 是的 |
[18:06] | Why are you cheering me up? | 你为什么要给我打气 |
[18:07] | I met a dude who made me take a good look at myself. | 我碰到一个家伙 让我好好反省了一下 |
[18:09] | Just then, my brother realized Erica was right. | 然后 我哥意识到爱丽卡是对的 |
[18:12] | Maybe Barry was Cameron, but that didn’t mean | 也许巴瑞是卡梅隆 但这并不代表 |
[18:14] | he didn’t have a little Ferris in him, too. | 他的心里没有藏着一个菲利斯 |
[18:15] | Come on. Let’s go to homecoming. | 来吧 我们去参加返校节 |
[18:18] | You said you were grounded. | 你说你被禁足了 |
[18:19] | Hey, I’m Barry Goldberg, | 我是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[18:21] | and if anyone can outsmart mom, it’s me. | 如果有人能凭聪明战胜老妈 一定是我 |
[18:24] | Later! | 回见 |
[18:25] | Have fun with your thing, Erica. | 不管你做什么 祝你开心 爱丽卡 |
[18:26] | Once again, Barry had no problem sneaking past my dad. | 再一次 巴瑞毫不困难地从我爸面前溜走 |
[18:30] | Squishy, I know you’re grounded, | 小宝宝 我知道你被禁足了 |
[18:32] | but that doesn’t mean mama doesn’t love you. | 但这并不表示妈妈不爱你了 |
[18:34] | And for 30 seconds, he had slightly fooled my mom. | 而且在30秒时间里 他戏弄了妈妈 |
[18:54] | Boyfriend a no-show, huh? | 男友没来吗 |
[18:56] | Call me old-fashioned, | 我这人很传统 |
[18:57] | but a guy who stands you up deserves to get cheated on. | 但放你鸽子的男生 理应被戴绿帽子 |
[19:10] | * Oh, shake it up, baby, now * | 舞动起来 宝贝 |
[19:13] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[19:14] | * Twist and shout * | 扭起来大声说 |
[19:17] | * Come on, come on, come on, come on, baby, now * | 来吧来吧 我的宝贝 |
[19:21] | * Come on and work it on out * | 来吧 秀出来 |
[19:25] | * Well, work it on out, honey * | 秀出来 亲爱的 |
[19:28] | * You know you look so good * | 你知道你很漂亮 |
[19:31] | This isn’t what I meant, you dope! | 我不是这个意思 笨蛋 |
[19:33] | * You know you got me going now * | 你知道你让我心痒痒 |
[19:36] | Even though Barry was making a fool of himself, | 尽管巴瑞让自己出丑 |
[19:38] | something happened he never expected. | 但他没料到的事发生了 |
[19:41] | Every single person in that audience | 看台上的所有人 |
[19:43] | loved Ferris Bueller, too. | 一样爱着菲利斯·布勒 |
[19:51] | Uh, who is that crazy dude? | 那个疯子是谁 |
[19:53] | That’s my boyfriend. | 是我男朋友 |
[19:59] | He’s doing it. | 他做到了 |
[20:00] | He’s actually doing it. | 他真的做到了 |
[20:06] | I’ll go get him. | 我去找他 |
[20:07] | No. Let him go. | 不 随他去吧 |
[20:10] | Sometimes moms need to know when to take a day off, too. | 有时妈妈也需要知道什么时候该休息了 |
[20:12] | Sing, baby, sing! | 唱啊 宝贝 唱啊 |
[20:15] | That’s when my mom realized | 我妈妈那时候意识到 |
[20:16] | there was a reason she wasn’t a lawyer — | 她没成为律师是有原因的 |
[20:18] | She already had the best job in the world. | 她已经拥有了世界上最棒的工作 |
[20:21] | As for me, I realized | 至于我 我意识到 |
[20:23] | I didn’t want to be Ferris Bueller or Cameron | 我不想做菲利斯或是卡梅隆 |
[20:25] | or anyone else in the movie. | 或是电影中其他的角色 |
[20:27] | I wanted to be the guy | 我要做 |
[20:28] | who sat behind the camera, making it. | 坐在摄像机后拍电影的人 |
[20:31] | I wanted to be John Hughes. | 我要做约翰·休斯 |
[20:36] | Of course, no one could be, but I might as damn well try. | 当然没人可以和他一样 但我会努力一试 |
[20:53] | That’s the thing about the movies we grow up with — | 伴我们成长的电影就是这样 |
[20:56] | We always wish we could be part of the fantasy. | 我们总是希望能成为幻想中的一部分 |
[20:59] | And for one brief moment, my brother actually was. | 在短暂的一刻 我哥真的做到了 |
[21:10] | You’re still here? | 你还在吗 |
[21:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[21:14] | Go. | 走吧 |
[21:14] | Go home. Get out of here. | 回家 离开这里 |
[21:19] | I don’t get why I’m doing this. | 我不知道我为什么要这样做 |
[21:21] | Trust me — this will make you famous one day. | 相信我 有一天这会让你出名的 |
[21:26] | That’s it, go home, get out here. | 可以了 回家吧 快走 |
[21:28] | We’re done, good bye. | 结束了 再见 |