时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Anyone who has a big brother | 有哥哥的人都可以 |
[00:03] | will tell you that quality time together looks like this. | 跟你讲述这样的兄弟”品质时光” |
[00:07] | But my brother, barry, took it to another level. | 但我哥巴瑞将之升级到新的高度 |
[00:09] | Atomic elbow drop! | 原子肘击 |
[00:12] | Come here! | 过来 |
[00:13] | Most big brothers were content with wedgies and noogies, | 大多数哥哥会满足于拉内裤和敲脑袋 |
[00:15] | But not mine. | 但我哥不是 |
[00:17] | There was the butt hat… | 他的招数有屁帽压顶 |
[00:19] | Oh! Look — your new hat fits perfectly. | 看 你的新帽子太合适了 |
[00:21] | -…the waffle belly… – Smells like home cooking. | -华夫饼肚皮 -闻起来是家庭自制的 |
[00:24] | Why are you like this?! | 你为什么要这样 |
[00:25] | We’re gonna get some waffles. | 我们来做华夫饼 |
[00:28] | …and the one I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy — | 还有一招 我觉得用在敌人身上都太残忍 |
[00:30] | The jock-xygen mask. | 护裆氧气罩 |
[00:32] | Yeah. Breathe it in. | 深呼吸吧 |
[00:36] | And like any tormenter, Barry fell in love with a show | 和所有爱折磨人的人一样 巴瑞爱上了一档节目 |
[00:38] | that made beating people up an art form. | 这个节目将揍人上升到了艺术形式 |
[00:42] | That hurt. That hurt. | 好痛 好痛 |
[00:44] | What are you watching? | 你们在看什么 |
[00:45] | “American gladiators.” | 美国角斗士 |
[00:46] | It mixes showbiz, patriotism, and spandex | 节目包含了娱乐性 爱国主义和紧身衣 |
[00:50] | for a trifecta of viewing pleasure. | 带来了视觉上的三重享受 |
[00:51] | They pit grossly muscular warriors with cartoonish names | 他们给肌肉超级发达的勇士取卡通名字 |
[00:54] | against accountants and dental hygienists in feats of strength. | 用超凡的力量来揍会计师和牙科保健员 |
[00:57] | So many new and creative ways for people to hurt each other. | 好多伤害别人的有创意的新办法 |
[01:00] | And Barry wasted no time | 巴瑞完全没有浪费时间 |
[01:02] | using those new and creative ways to hurt someone — | 马上用这些有创意的新办法来伤害某人 |
[01:05] | Me. | 我 |
[01:05] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[01:06] | You’ve been gladiated. | 你被角斗士了 |
[01:08] | That’s not even a word! | 根本没这种说法 |
[01:12] | Yep, Barry didn’t just watch “gladiators ” — he lived it. | 巴瑞不仅看角斗士 他还生活在其中 |
[01:15] | When he’d hang out with the jenkintown posse, | 他和珍金镇武装队一起玩时 |
[01:16] | it’s all they talked about. | 说的全是这个 |
[01:20] | Goldberg! Reigning champion of powerball. | 金伯格 强力球的本届冠军 |
[01:23] | You destroyed that food! | 你摧毁了那个食物 |
[01:24] | And scratched my retina. | 伤了我的视网膜 |
[01:26] | I’m unstoppable. I own this parking lot. | 我是不可战胜的 这个停车场是我的 |
[01:28] | Sure do, bro. | 当然了 兄弟 |
[01:31] | Ohhhh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[01:33] | It was the Meadowbrook mafia, | 这是梅多布鲁克黑手党 |
[01:35] | a rival wannabe posse from the next town over. | 来自隔壁镇的武装队的对手 |
[01:38] | The Meadowbrook mafia. | 梅多布鲁克黑手党 |
[01:40] | Those guys are crazy. | 他们是疯子 |
[01:41] | I know their leader. | 我认识他们老大 |
[01:42] | He got kicked out of my tennis camp for disruptive behavior. | 他因为破坏行为被赶出了我参加的网球夏令营 |
[01:46] | Look who it is — the jenkinturd posse. | 瞧是谁啊 珍金粪武装队 |
[01:49] | Shut up, Bradley. You know it’s “Jenkintown.” | 闭嘴 布莱德利 你明知道是珍金镇 |
[01:52] | Hey, why don’t you take your ice cream | 你不如带着你的冰淇淋 |
[01:54] | and go back to that stupid friendly’s parking lot | 回那个你们经常混的 |
[01:56] | you always hang out at? | 友好的停车场去 |
[01:57] | Can’t — it got converted to a daycare center, | 没办法 那里变成日托中心了 |
[01:59] | and they don’t take too kindly to loiterers. | 他们对在那里混的人不太友好 |
[02:02] | That means we got to kick your lame crew out of here. | 这意味着我们得把你们这帮蠢货赶出这里 |
[02:04] | Lame?! | 蠢货 |
[02:05] | We got madman Schwartz, naked Rob, | 我们有疯汉施瓦茨 裸罗伯 |
[02:08] | and the original ladies’ man, Andy Cogan. | 以及超级花花公子 安迪·科根 |
[02:11] | Hide your sisters, boys. | 叫你们的姐妹藏好了 伙计 |
[02:13] | But, truth be told, I respect women. | 但说实话 我尊重女性 |
[02:15] | You got nothing on my crew. | 你们完全比不上我们 |
[02:17] | We got psycho Mikowitz, diagnosed with mild depression. | 我们有精神病麦科威茨 被诊断为轻度抑郁症 |
[02:20] | It’s a constant numbness, yo. | 经常没感觉 伙计 |
[02:22] | That’s Josh Millstein-chang. | 这是乔什·米尔斯坦·昌 |
[02:24] | Yes — | 没错 |
[02:24] | of Millstein-chang Toyota. | 米尔斯坦·昌·丰田的那个米尔斯坦·昌 |
[02:26] | And Subaru. | 还有斯巴鲁 |
[02:27] | And that’s dumb Doug. | 这是蠢道格 |
[02:29] | Don’t be fooled. It’s an ironic nickname. | 别被骗了 这是挖苦的绰号 |
[02:31] | Brandeis early admission, holmes! | 被布兰戴斯大学提前录取了 伙计 |
[02:33] | So beat it or eat it. | 要么闪人要么吃瘪 |
[02:36] | Everyone knows that the JTP territory | 所有人都知道JTP的地盘 |
[02:39] | runs from this wawa | 从这间哇哇店 |
[02:41] | all the way down to that weird church. | 一直到那间奇怪的教堂 |
[02:49] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[02:53] | Ooh! Sweet treat to the face! | 甜点糊脸 |
[02:55] | Come on, Barry. Do something. | 快 巴瑞 做点什么 |
[02:57] | Don’t take that, man. Go. Come on. | 别忍 快点 |
[03:01] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是这样 |
[03:03] | For the first time in his life, | 巴瑞这辈子第一次 |
[03:05] | Barry was faced with an opponent | 面对了无法用 |
[03:06] | that he couldn’t defeat with a butt hat or a waffle belly. | 屁帽压顶或华夫饼肚皮战胜的对手 |
[03:08] | Let’s go, boys. | 我们走 |
[03:10] | He booped me. | 他糊了我 |
[03:11] | He booped an ice-cream cone on my nose, | 他把甜筒糊在了我的鼻子上 |
[03:13] | and I just stood there and took it. | 我就站在那里忍了 |
[03:15] | There’s no coming back from that. | 这下没办法挽回了 |
[03:17] | Oh, yes, there is. | 有的 |
[03:18] | Back in the army, I was a welterweight boxer. | 在军队时 我是次中量级拳击手 |
[03:21] | Now, I can teach you everything I know, | 我可以把会的都教你 |
[03:23] | but it’s gonna take a lot of hard work and — | 但需要不少努力 |
[03:25] | Enough! | 够了 |
[03:26] | But Barry didn’t like hard work. | 但巴瑞不喜欢努力 |
[03:27] | He liked stupid, convoluted plans. | 他喜欢愚蠢复杂的计划 |
[03:30] | There’s only one logical thing to do. | 只有一件符合逻辑的事情可以做 |
[03:32] | I will become nationally known | 我会成为全国闻名的 |
[03:34] | as television’s greatest warrior, | 电视上最伟大的斗士 |
[03:36] | and that parking lot will be mine. | 那个停车场就会是我的了 |
[03:38] | I thought we were gonna do a whole thing together. | 我们不是要一起解决这个问题吗 |
[03:40] | We are not. | 不是的 |
[03:41] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[03:42] | Whatever it is, no. | 无论什么事 我不同意 |
[03:44] | Now, go get your nerdy video camera. | 去把你的呆子摄像机拿来 |
[03:46] | I got to make myself an audition tape. | 我得录一份面试录像带 |
[03:48] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[03:49] | All you do is make my life a living hell. | 你做的只是让我生不如死 |
[03:52] | If you don’t help me, it’ll get a lot worse. | 如果你不帮我 情况会更糟 |
[03:54] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[03:55] | There’ll be no butt un-wedgied, no willy un-wetted, | 从此内裤拉不停 小鸡尿不完 |
[03:58] | and no nurple un-purpled. | 乳头青紫不消 |
[04:00] | It’ll be a 24-hour-a-day, full-body beatdown. | 从此每天24小时 全身攻击 |
[04:04] | Fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我帮你 |
[04:06] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:07] | Time to get pumped! | 是时候精神一下 |
[04:09] | Celebratory butt hat! | 庆祝的屁帽压顶 |
[04:10] | No! | 不 |
[04:11] | This is not a celebration! | 哪有这样庆祝的 |
[04:26] | It was November 2, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的11月2日 |
[04:28] | and the presidential election between Reagan and Mondale | 里根与蒙代尔之间的总统竞选 |
[04:31] | was heating up. | 越来越激烈 |
[04:32] | But the real debate was in our living room. | 但真正的辩论会在我家客厅 |
[04:34] | Everything you’re saying is wrong! | 你说的全是错的 |
[04:36] | There’s only one choice, and it’s Mondale. | 只有一个选择 那就是蒙代尔 |
[04:38] | That nerd can’t compete with Reagan. | 那个呆子根本不是里根的对手 |
[04:41] | Reagan likes jelly beans. | 里根喜欢软糖豆 |
[04:43] | He got the hair of a greek god. | 头发犹如希腊神 |
[04:45] | What’s not to like? | 哪点不讨人喜欢 |
[04:46] | Well, I care about the issues. | 我关心的是真正的问题 |
[04:47] | There’s only one issue that matters in this race, | 这次竞选只有一个真正重要的问题 |
[04:50] | and that’s taxes. | 那就是税 |
[04:51] | Mondale specifically said he would raise them. | 蒙代尔特别强调了他会加税 |
[04:53] | That’s all you care about — taxes? | 你就关心税吗 |
[04:55] | Yes! | 是的 |
[04:56] | Why do you think we had adam? He was a write-off. | 不然你觉得怎么会有亚当 他可以抵税 |
[04:59] | Murray, change the channel. “T.J. Hooker” is on. | 默里 换频道 《胡克警探》开始了 |
[05:01] | Mom, we’re talking about important issues right now. | 妈 我们正在说重要的事情 |
[05:03] | Who are you gonna vote for? | 你会投票给谁 |
[05:05] | Murray, who am I gonna vote for? | 默里 我会投票给谁 |
[05:06] | – Reagan. – Reagan. | -里根 -里根 |
[05:07] | Mom, you can’t just blindly follow what dad says. | 妈 你不能盲目地听爸的话 |
[05:09] | Your father makes me a little cheat sheet. | 你爸给我准备了小抄 |
[05:11] | What do you call it, Mur? | 你叫什么来着 老默 |
[05:12] | – “Murray’s picks.” – “Murray’s picks.” | -默里的选择 -默里的选择 |
[05:14] | How do you not care about the world at all? | 你怎么能完全不关心这个世界 |
[05:16] | What are you doing trying to rile up your mother? | 你为什么要试着激怒你母亲 |
[05:18] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对 |
[05:19] | You afraid I’m gonna make mom a free thinker | 你害怕我让妈变成自由思想者 |
[05:20] | – and inspire her to go make a real difference? – Yes! | -激励她去改变世界吗 -是的 |
[05:23] | Whenever she gets passionate about something, | 每当她对什么事有热情时 |
[05:25] | she makes me do stuff. | 她都让我做事 |
[05:26] | And the last thing I want to do in life — stuff. | 我这辈子最不想做的 就是”事” |
[05:29] | Mom, this affects all of us. | 妈 这影响到我们每个人 |
[05:31] | Mondale’s vice president will be Geraldine Ferraro — | 蒙代尔的副总统将会是杰罗丁·费拉罗 |
[05:34] | A woman in the white house. | 女性入驻白宫 |
[05:37] | Oh, wow. Amazing. | 哇 太棒了 |
[05:39] | It really is. | 的确是的 |
[05:40] | I mean, that Heather Locklear | 这个海瑟·洛克莱尔 |
[05:42] | sure has a way with a feather brush. | 肯定特别会用蓬松发梳 |
[05:43] | Her hair doesn’t even move when she kicks a gang member. | 她踢黑帮成员时 头发动都不动 |
[05:46] | While Erica was trying to educate my mom | 爱丽卡尝试让我妈认识 |
[05:48] | about the outside world, | 外面的世界时 |
[05:49] | my delusional brother was ready to show the universe | 我那有妄想症的哥哥准备好让全世界知道 |
[05:52] | just how tough he really was. | 他有多强壮 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:54] | Now it’s time for me to demonstrate my superiority | 是时候让我来演示 所有美国角斗士的 |
[05:57] | in all the official “american gladiator” events. | 正式比赛项目 我都具有绝对优势 |
[06:00] | Roll camera. | 开拍 |
[06:04] | Go ahead — take a whack at my face. | 来吧 使劲打我的脸 |
[06:06] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[06:07] | You want me to hit you, and you won’t hit back? | 你要我打你 而你不会还手吗 |
[06:10] | Oh, no. | 不会 |
[06:11] | I will stand here like a steel mountain. | 我会纹丝不动地站在这里 |
[06:15] | After a lifetime of taking Barry beatings, | 我这辈子都在被巴瑞揍 |
[06:18] | it was finally my turn to dish it out. | 终于轮到我大打出手了 |
[06:22] | Stop! | 住手 |
[06:23] | That’s too much! | 太痛了 |
[06:26] | I’m biting my tongue! | 我咬了舌头 |
[06:29] | Right in the ear hole! Time out! | 打中耳洞了 暂停 |
[06:30] | Years of bottled-up anger came flooding out, | 多年被压抑的怒火喷薄而出 |
[06:33] | and it felt amazing! | 感觉太好了 |
[06:35] | Next up — the assault. | 接下来 攻击 |
[06:39] | I wasn’t ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[06:40] | You think Nitro’s gonna wait till you’re ready? | 你觉得奈乔会等到你准备好吗 |
[06:41] | Now dance! | 快跳起来 |
[06:42] | Hold fire! | 先别开火 |
[06:44] | Stop! | 住手 |
[06:45] | That hurts! | 好痛 |
[06:46] | Stop! | 住手 |
[06:49] | Stop! Hold fire! | 住手 别开火 |
[06:52] | I now give you the human cannonball. | 现在献上人体炮弹 |
[06:56] | Let’s do this! | 开始 |
[06:57] | 3…2…1. | 三二一 |
[07:04] | Did you at least get the shot? | 拍下来了吗 |
[07:05] | Ohh! The lens cap was on. | 镜头盖没取下来 |
[07:07] | We should go again. | 我们要再来一次 |
[07:09] | Read it. | 看这个 |
[07:10] | It’s everything you need to know about the election. | 选举的相关内容全在里面 |
[07:13] | Or I could do something meaningful and bake | 或者我可以做有意义的事 |
[07:15] | my special double-marshmallow fudgy nut butterscotch bars. | 做我的独家双倍棉花糖坚果奶油糖果条 |
[07:18] | No. There’s a whole world outside of this house. | 不 这个家外面有一整个世界 |
[07:21] | Don’t you want to make it a better place | 你不想为了你的孩子和孙子们 |
[07:22] | for your children and grandchildren? | 让世界变得更美好吗 |
[07:23] | Ohh! You’re gonna give me grandbabies! | 你以后要给我添外孙 |
[07:27] | You’re not pregnant now? | 你现在没怀孕吧 |
[07:28] | No! Mom, focus. You need to get political. | 没 妈 集中精神 你需要了解政治 |
[07:31] | This is exactly why I joined the politics club | 正因如此我才加入政治社团 |
[07:33] | and signed up for the mock debate. | 报告参加模拟辩论 |
[07:34] | I thought you said the kids in that club | 你不是说那个社团的孩子 |
[07:36] | were disturbing to the senses. | 让人烦到死吗 |
[07:37] | Yeah. That club’s like god’s junk drawer. | 是的 那个社团就像上帝的废物抽屉 |
[07:40] | Point is, my stock at school is plummeting, | 重点是 我在学校的吸引力直线下降 |
[07:42] | and I don’t even care. | 我甚至不在乎 |
[07:44] | That’s how much this matters. | 这事就有这么重要 |
[07:45] | So please — just give it a read. | 求你了 看看吧 |
[07:47] | All right, all right. | 好的好的 |
[07:48] | If it means that much to you, I’ll give it a look. | 如果对你来说这么重要 我会看的 |
[07:51] | All Erica wanted to do | 爱丽卡想做的 |
[07:52] | was teach my mom that politics could change the world. | 是让妈妈知道 政治可以改变世界 |
[07:55] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的很 |
[07:55] | Beverly Goldberg was a much more eager student | 爱丽卡没想到的是贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[07:57] | than Erica expected. | 是个求知欲望强烈的学生 |
[07:59] | Oh, my god! What?! | 老天 什么事 |
[08:00] | Schmoo, there is a woman | 宝贝 有一个女人 |
[08:02] | who’s gonna change the course of our nation, | 可以改变我们国家的进程 |
[08:04] | and I need to get behind her. | 我要支持她 |
[08:05] | Geraldine Ferraro? | 杰罗丁·费拉罗吗 |
[08:06] | – Nancy Reagan! – Say what, now? | -南茜·里根 -什么 |
[08:07] | I mean, she is a real spitfire with a killer fashion sense. | 她是个真正的烈性子 时尚感没得说 |
[08:11] | You know, not everyone can pull off | 没什么人能像我们这样 |
[08:13] | a red skirt suit like us. | 把红色西服裙穿得那么漂亮 |
[08:14] | Forget the suit. | 别管西服裙 |
[08:15] | What about the actual politician — Geraldine Ferraro? | 那真正的政治家杰罗丁·费拉罗呢 |
[08:18] | Oh, that woman with the awful bowl cut? | 那个留着碗盖头的女人吗 |
[08:20] | Don’t you “blech” her. | 不准这样 |
[08:22] | It’s not about her hair. It’s about her issues. | 头发不重要 政见[问题]才重要 |
[08:24] | Well, her number-one issue should be that hair. | 她的头号问题应该是头发 |
[08:26] | Her hair is fine! | 她的头发没事 |
[08:27] | I agree it’s not great, but it’s fine! | 我同意不漂亮 但没事 |
[08:29] | Nancy is just like me. She calls all the shots. | 南茜和我一样 她做所有的决定 |
[08:33] | She loves kids. She hates crack rock. | 她爱孩子 她恨毒品 |
[08:35] | She even has her own anti-drug campaign — | 她甚至有自己的反毒品活动 |
[08:39] | “Just say no.” | 就是说不 |
[08:40] | “Just say no”?! | 就是说不 |
[08:42] | “Just say no.” | 就是说不 |
[08:43] | I didn’t know it was that easy. | 我不知道这么简单 |
[08:44] | Let me just call Betty Ford | 我打电话给贝蒂·福特 |
[08:46] | and tell her to shut the clinic down. | 叫她把戒毒疗养院关了吧 |
[08:47] | I think I’m gonna go down to the local campaign office | 我会去本地的竞选办公室 |
[08:50] | and start handing out “just say no” t-shirts. | 派发”就是说不”T恤 |
[08:52] | I cannot thank you enough | 太感谢你了 |
[08:53] | for opening my eyes to this, Erica. | 让我打开了眼界 爱丽卡 |
[08:55] | I hate drugs so much! | 我太恨毒品了 |
[08:59] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[09:00] | Erica had lit a spark in my mom, | 爱丽卡点燃了我妈的星星之火 |
[09:02] | and it was about to spread like wildfire. | 马上就要形成燎原之势了 |
[09:05] | Hello, and welcome to the mock presidential debate. | 大家好 欢迎参加模拟总统辩论 |
[09:09] | You suck! | 你好差劲 |
[09:10] | Mike Safris is Reagan. | 迈克·沙法瑞是里根 |
[09:11] | Erica Goldberg is miss Walter Mondale. | 爱丽卡·金伯格是沃尔特·蒙代尔女士 |
[09:15] | But before we begin, we have a special guest | 但在开始前 有一位特别来宾 |
[09:19] | who has forced me to allow her to speak | 强迫我同意她 |
[09:21] | on behalf of our first lady — | 代表第一夫人讲话 |
[09:23] | Mrs. Goldberg. | 金伯格太太 |
[09:24] | Oh, sweet dear lord in heaven, no. | 我的妈呀 别这样 |
[09:27] | Look at me, boopie. I’m all political. | 看我 宝贝 像政治家吧 |
[09:29] | That’s right — in the world’s most misguided attempt | 没错 这是全世界最严重的被误导 |
[09:31] | to make Erica proud, my mom had gotten politically active. | 为让爱丽卡骄傲 我妈在政治上变的积极 |
[09:34] | Set it up like we rehearsed. | 像我们排练时那样摆好 |
[09:36] | Way, way too active. | 积极得太过分了 |
[09:37] | Hello, teens. | 年轻人 你们好 |
[09:39] | I’d like to speak to you | 我想用我自己写的 |
[09:40] | about Nancy Reagan’s “just say no” campaign | 角色扮演情境剧 |
[09:44] | through a little role-playing scenario that I wrote myself. | 跟你们说说 南茜·里根的”就是说不”活动 |
[09:47] | Hi, popular football player. | 你好 受欢迎的橄榄球队员 |
[09:50] | I’m a local tough | 我是本地流氓 |
[09:51] | who slings dope cigarettes outside this very high school. | 在这所高中外面卖大麻烟 |
[09:55] | Would you like drugs? | 你想来点毒品吗 |
[09:58] | What will I do? | 我会怎么做 |
[09:59] | My teenage mind is soft and easily persuaded | 我那青少年的意志很软弱 很容易 |
[10:01] | by peer pressure and the need to fit in. | 屈服于同龄人以及需要合群的压力 |
[10:03] | For the next 35 minutes, | 接下来的35分钟 |
[10:05] | my mom passionately inhabited the role | 我妈热情地融入到 |
[10:07] | of Spider the drug pusher in what became | “蜘蛛”这一毒贩角色中 |
[10:09] | the most embarrassing moment of my sister’s life. | 这成为了我姐人生中最丢人的时刻 |
[10:12] | Be cool, homey. | 没事 小伙伴 |
[10:13] | I’ve got booger sugar, goofballs, poppers, | 我这里有可卡因 镇静剂 大麻 |
[10:16] | uppers, downers, ludes, wammers, and jammers. | 兴奋剂 镇定剂 安眠药 各式毒品 |
[10:20] | What do you say, impressionable teenager? | 怎么样 容易受影响的少年人 |
[10:23] | Let’s chase the dragon. | 咱们来吸毒吧 |
[10:24] | No. I just say no to drugs. | 不 我对毒品说了不 |
[10:26] | And scene. | 剧终 |
[10:28] | Vote Reagan, everyone. | 大家投票给里根 |
[10:31] | Well, thank you very much for that, Mrs. Goldberg. | 非常感谢 金伯格太太 |
[10:34] | Unfortunately, uh, we no longer have time for our debate. | 遗憾地是 没有时间进行辩论了 |
[10:37] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:40] | Yep — Erica realized our dad was right. | 没错 爱丽卡意识到爸说得对 |
[10:42] | You never, ever encourage Beverly Goldberg. | 永远不要怂恿贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[10:47] | After the debate, | 辩护会后 |
[10:48] | Erica thought my mom was done with her war on drugs. | 爱丽卡以为我妈的扫毒战已经结束了 |
[10:51] | Unfortunately, she was just getting started. | 不幸地是 她刚开始 |
[10:53] | Again, nothing. | 再说一遍 什么也没有 |
[10:55] | We have some books, lacrosse sticks, scissors, glue. | 只有书 曲棍球杆 剪刀 脱水 |
[10:58] | You sad, naive man. | 你这个可怜的天真的人 |
[11:00] | What’s this, keith Richards? | 这是什么 基思·理查兹[滚石乐队创始人 有毒瘾] |
[11:02] | You gonna sniff it so you can trip out? | 你会闻这个然后嗨起来吗 |
[11:04] | Would that work? | 这样也行吗 |
[11:05] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你在做什么 |
[11:07] | Locker searches? Are you kidding me? | 搜查储物柜 你在开玩笑吗 |
[11:09] | The whole school is calling me a narc. | 整个学校都叫我缉毒警 |
[11:11] | “Narc” is just another word for “hero.” | 缉毒警的另一个意思是英雄 |
[11:14] | I’m getting involved, just like you said. | 我参与其中了 像你说的那样 |
[11:17] | I just love politics. | 我爱政治 |
[11:18] | This has nothing to do with politics. | 这和政治完全没关系 |
[11:20] | Nancy Reagan isn’t running for president. | 南茜·里根没有竞选总统 |
[11:23] | She’s just a clueless housewife, like you. | 她只是什么也不懂的家庭主妇 和你一样 |
[11:25] | Now, stop ruining my life and go home! | 别再毁掉我的生活 回家去吧 |
[11:28] | I think she’s on the glue stick. | 我想她闻了固体胶水 |
[11:31] | Erica was desperately trying to crush my mom’s enthusiasm. | 爱丽卡不顾一切地想击碎我妈的热情 |
[11:35] | Be careful with that tape. | 别把带子弄坏了 |
[11:36] | It’s gonna make my brother famous. | 这会让我哥出名的 |
[11:37] | Meanwhile, I was sending off a package | 与此同时 我寄出了一份包裹 |
[11:39] | that would crush Barry’s dreams. | 会击碎巴瑞的梦想 |
[11:40] | I hate to break it to you, but I saw that tape. | 我也不想这样说 但我看了带子 |
[11:44] | I-I don’t think it shows your brother in the best light. | 我并不觉得展现了你哥最好的一面 |
[11:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:48] | It’ll get Barry on america’s greatest tv show. | 这带子会让巴瑞上美国最伟大的电视节目 |
[11:51] | Just not the one you’d think. | 只是不是你想的那个节目 |
[11:54] | We will show no clip before its time. | 开始前播出未剪辑的 |
[11:57] | It’s time. | 开始了 |
[12:00] | That happy father got punched in the pistachios | 那个开心老爸无缘无故地被一个小孩子 |
[12:04] | by a toddler for no reason! | 打中了要害 |
[12:06] | This show changes everything I know about funny. | 这节目改变了我对滑稽的看法 |
[12:12] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[12:14] | I mean, you already got to beat Barry up | 你已经在后院揍了巴瑞 |
[12:17] | in the backyard all afternoon. | 一下午了 |
[12:18] | Do you really need to humiliate him on national tv? | 真的需要在国家电视上羞辱他吗 |
[12:22] | One afternoon of hitting him with a stick doesn’t make up | 一下午用棍子揍他根本弥补不了 |
[12:24] | for a lifetime of waffle bellies and butt hats. | 一辈子的华夫饼肚皮和屁帽压顶 |
[12:28] | By tomorrow, Barry’s bruises will have healed, | 明天 巴瑞的瘀伤就会消失 |
[12:30] | but revenge like this stays forever. | 但这样的复仇效果一辈子都在 |
[12:32] | But at what price? | 但要付出什么代价呢[价钱] |
[12:34] | 10 grand if I win. | 赢了就有一万块奖金 |
[12:35] | Yo! Ad rock! | 喂 亚石头 |
[12:37] | How’s editing going? | 剪辑的怎么样了 |
[12:38] | Did you add in those fireballs | 有按我的要求加进 |
[12:40] | and karate-chop sound effects like I asked? | 火球和空手道掌劈的音效吗 |
[12:42] | Oh, yeah! | 当然 |
[12:43] | It was so good, I already shipped it off. | 效果太好了 我已经寄出去了 |
[12:45] | Without even showing it to me first? | 居然不先给我看看吗 |
[12:47] | I didn’t have a choice. The deadline was tomorrow. | 我没的选择 明天就截止了 |
[12:49] | Way to think ahead, man! | 考虑得太周到了 |
[12:51] | Once I get on “American gladiators,” | 等我上了《美国角斗士》 |
[12:53] | The meadowbrook mafia will bow down to my awesomeness | 梅多布鲁克黑手党会臣服于我的厉害 |
[12:55] | and be forced to give us our parking lot back. | 被迫把停车场还给我们 |
[12:57] | Sounds like an airtight plan. | 听起来是个无懈可击的计划 |
[12:59] | I know I don’t say this a lot, | 我知道我没有经常说这句话 |
[13:01] | but…you really are a good brother. | 但你是个好弟弟 |
[13:03] | You really don’t need to thank me. | 你没必要谢我 |
[13:05] | That’s why I decided to get you a little something. | 所以我决定送你样东西 |
[13:07] | Here. | 给 |
[13:09] | That’s the first day we ever met. | 这是我们第一次见面 |
[13:11] | Mom and dad said | 妈和爸说 |
[13:12] | they were bringing me a gift back from the hospital, | 从医院给我带一份礼物回来 |
[13:14] | and it turned out to be you. | 结果是你 |
[13:17] | You were the greatest gift I ever got. | 你是我收到的最棒的礼物 |
[13:25] | That’s too nice for the circumstances. | 就目前情况而言 你这样做太贴心了 |
[13:27] | I’m gonna go hang out by the phone | 我去电话旁等着 |
[13:28] | and wait for the gladiators to call. | 角斗士节目打电话给我 |
[13:30] | You’re the best, Ad rock. | 你最棒了 亚石头 |
[13:32] | We need to get that tape back. | 我们得拿回带子 |
[13:34] | While I was determined to right my wrong, | 我决心纠正我的错误时 |
[13:36] | my mom was determined to show Erica | 我妈决心让爱丽卡看到 |
[13:37] | she was anything but a clueless housewife. | 她绝对不是什么也不懂的家庭主妇 |
[13:39] | My god! | 我的天 |
[13:41] | What horrible thing is happening in my house right now? | 家里这是发生了什么恐怖的事 |
[13:43] | Something glorious. | 了不起的事 |
[13:45] | Your mother is going to single-handedly | 你母亲会凭一人之力 |
[13:46] | get the Gipper re-elected. | 令吉佩尔再次当选 |
[13:48] | You can’t get Reagan re-elected just to spite me. | 你不能为了气我让里根再次当选 |
[13:51] | Oh, I can, and I will. | 我可以 我会的 |
[13:52] | I will change the course of history | 我会改变历史的进程 |
[13:54] | just to show you how clue-ful I am. | 只为让你看到 我什么都懂 |
[13:57] | So you’d turn this great country into a nightmarish hellscape | 你为了证明你的观点 会把这个伟大的国家 |
[14:00] | just to prove a point? | 变成可怕的地狱吗 |
[14:01] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[14:02] | But it will be a magical land | 但这将是一片神奇的国土 |
[14:04] | where president Reagan gives every American free jelly beans, | 里根总统给所有美国人免费发软糖豆 |
[14:07] | a world where sons just say no to drugs | 儿子们对毒品说”不” |
[14:11] | and daughters say yes to respecting their mothers. | 女儿们对尊重母亲说”是” |
[14:14] | You know, for the last two years, | 过去两年 |
[14:16] | all I’ve cared about is boys and clothes | 我只关心男生和衣服 |
[14:19] | and what my friends think. | 以及朋友的想法 |
[14:21] | And for once, I got excited about something real. | 第一次 我因为现实的事而激动 |
[14:24] | I thought that I could make a difference | 我以为我可以带来改变 |
[14:26] | and get people to see the world like I do. | 让其他人看到我眼中的世界 |
[14:28] | But you’ve proved that I can’t even do that with my own mom. | 但你证明了 我连我妈妈都改变不了 |
[14:32] | So… Thanks for ruining | 所以 感谢你毁掉了 |
[14:34] | the only thing I’ve cared about in a long time. | 很久以来我唯一在乎的东西 |
[14:38] | While my mom had realized just how much she hurt Erica, | 我妈意识到她伤害爱丽卡有多深时 |
[14:41] | I was hoping pops could help me from hurting Barry. | 我正希望老爷子帮我不要伤害巴瑞 |
[14:45] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:46] | How did it go at the post office? | 邮局那边怎么样 |
[14:47] | Did you seduce the mail lady with your charms? | 你有利用魅力引诱女邮递员吗 |
[14:49] | She was built like a steamer trunk. | 她的身材像个扁衣箱 |
[14:52] | I’m not going out that way, kid. | 我不会牺牲这么多 孩子 |
[14:54] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:55] | I’ve called Bob Saget a hundred times. | 我已经打给鲍勃·萨吉特一百次了[主持人] |
[14:57] | His people are icing me out. | 他的人不理我 |
[14:58] | I hate to say it, | 我不想这样说 |
[14:59] | but I think you’re gonna have to bite the bullet | 但我觉得你必须咬紧牙关 |
[15:01] | and tell Barry what you did. | 告诉巴瑞你做了什么 |
[15:03] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[15:04] | He’s your brother. He’ll understand. | 他是你哥 他会理解的 |
[15:06] | I will murder your face! | 我要撕烂你的脸 |
[15:08] | Relax! There’s no way Bob Saget will pick your tape. | 放轻松 鲍勃·萨吉特不可能选你的带子 |
[15:11] | All you did was get relentlessly hit | 你做的只是被无情地揍 |
[15:12] | in the nose, head, face, testicles — | 鼻子 头 脸 睾丸 |
[15:15] | Oh, god. He is gonna pick it. | 老天 他会选的 |
[15:16] | That’s it! You are no longer my favorite gift! | 够了 你不再是我最喜欢的礼物 |
[15:19] | Aw, don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[15:20] | That honor now goes to the stilts I got for my birthday. | 这项荣誉现在归我的生日礼物 高跷 |
[15:23] | I can’t believe you did this to me. | 真不敢相信你这样对我 |
[15:25] | What did you expect? | 你指望怎样 |
[15:26] | I was sick of getting dead-legged | 我已经厌倦了腿被压麻 |
[15:28] | and my belly waffled. | 肚子被做成华夫饼 |
[15:29] | It really hurts. | 真的很痛 |
[15:31] | And my skin doesn’t bounce back the way it once did. | 我的皮肤都没有以前那样有弹性了 |
[15:33] | But beating you up is our thing! | 但揍你是我们间的专属 |
[15:35] | How is violence upon me our thing? | 为什么针对我的暴力是我们间的专属 |
[15:37] | That’s how we bond! | 这样我们才亲密 |
[15:39] | What else am I supposed to do? Give you a hug? | 不然我要做什么 拥抱你吗 |
[15:41] | Yes! A hug would be nice! | 对 拥抱会非常好 |
[15:44] | A hug would feel good on my body! | 我的身体会觉得拥抱很舒服 |
[15:46] | Nipple cripples are my way of showing you love, okay? | 捏乳头是我向你表达爱的方式 |
[15:48] | It’s how I hug you. | 这就是我拥抱你的方式 |
[15:50] | But after this, I’m never beating you up again! | 但发生了这种事 从此我再不揍你了 |
[15:52] | Oh, come on. | 得了 |
[15:53] | You don’t mean that. | 你不是认真的 |
[15:55] | – Give me a nipple cripple. – Never! | -捏我的乳头 -休想 |
[15:57] | You’ll never feel the painful sting of my touch again. | 你别想再感受我的触碰下那痛苦的刺痛 |
[16:00] | Now, leave my room quietly and safely. | 现在安静安全地离开我的房间 |
[16:06] | And please — watch your fingers! | 还有拜托 小心你的手指 |
[16:12] | Barry would never forgive me | 巴瑞永远不会原谅我 |
[16:13] | for making a hilarious mockery of his “gladiator” audition, | 让他的角斗士面试成为一个笑柄 |
[16:16] | but I had a way to change that. | 但我有办法改变 |
[16:18] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:21] | I know you’re mad, and you deserve to be. | 我知道你很生气 这是应该的 |
[16:23] | But there’s something you need to see. | 但你得看看这个 |
[16:28] | Force! Force! Force! | 力量 力量 力量 |
[16:31] | Pain! Pain! Pain! | 痛 痛 痛 |
[16:39] | No tennis ball can hurt me! | 没有网球可以打痛我 |
[16:41] | Bring it! | 来吧 |
[16:45] | I feel nothing! | 一点也不痛 |
[16:48] | Look how tough you are, man. | 看你多坚强 |
[16:49] | If you can take an ass-kicking like this, | 如果你可以忍受这样的痛扁 |
[16:51] | I know you can take a hundred ice-cream boops | 我确信你可以忍受梅多布鲁克混蛋们 |
[16:54] | from those Meadowbrook punks. | 一百次冰淇淋糊脸 |
[16:56] | You think one video’s gonna change the way I feel about you? | 你觉得一盒影带就可以改变我对你的看法吗 |
[16:58] | No. | 不 |
[17:00] | But you need to know how I feel about you. | 但你需要知道我对你的看法 |
[17:02] | You’re the gift. | 你才是礼物 |
[17:04] | I could have ended up with any brother in the world, | 我本可以在全世界碰到任何类型的哥哥 |
[17:06] | but mine is loud and tough and emotionally unstable. | 你嗓门大 凶悍 情绪上不稳定 |
[17:11] | But I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 但我就要你这样的 |
[17:14] | Get the JTP on the horn. | 给JTP打电话 |
[17:16] | We got a wawa to conquer. | 我们要去攻占哇哇店 |
[17:18] | Good heelwork, millstein-chang. | 脚踝真好使啊 米尔斯坦·昌 |
[17:22] | This is my sack now, just like this is my wawa. | 现在这是我的沙包 就像这是我的哇哇店一样 |
[17:26] | Well, well. Somebody grew a pair. | 瞧啊 某人长胆子了 |
[17:30] | Yo, dumb Doug, give me your soft serve. | 蠢道格 把你的蛋筒给我 |
[17:32] | Okay, but you owe me 75 cent– | 好 但你欠我7毛5 |
[17:34] | Looks like someone’s cruisin’ for a boopin’. | 看来某人上门来找糊 |
[17:37] | I’m not afraid of you, Bradley Cooper. | 我不怕你 布莱德利·库珀 |
[17:40] | I’m not afraid of anything. | 我什么也不怕 |
[17:41] | What are you gonna do with that, Goldberg? | 你想做什么 金伯格 |
[17:43] | Something I should have done a long time ago. | 很久前我就应该做的事 |
[17:51] | Bring the pain! | 让我痛吧 |
[17:55] | And bring the pain he did. | 他的确让自己痛了 |
[17:58] | Barry booped, batted, and beat himself up pretty bad that day. | 巴瑞那天狠狠地糊了敲了打了自己 |
[18:01] | I…am… Emotionally…un…stable! | 我在情绪上不稳定 |
[18:03] | He reclaimed the wawa | 他用纯粹的力量 |
[18:04] | using pure strength and unreasonable power. | 和难以置信的气场夺回了哇哇店 |
[18:07] | Get out of here! | 快滚 |
[18:09] | Yep, there was only one true American gladiator — | 没错 只有一位真正的美国角斗士 |
[18:11] | Barry Goldberg. | 巴瑞·金伯格 |
[18:17] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[18:19] | Debate’s about to come on tv. | 电视上要播辩论了 |
[18:21] | Pass. | 不看 |
[18:22] | I’m going with Lainey to the mall. | 我和兰妮去商场 |
[18:24] | I’m sorry, okay? | 对不起 |
[18:26] | I went overboard. | 我太过分了 |
[18:29] | Y-you know, parents always want their kids to look up to them, | 家长们总是希望孩子们能景仰他们 |
[18:33] | but you’ve gotten so smart, | 但你太聪明了 |
[18:35] | I’m the one who looks up to you. | 我景仰你 |
[18:37] | I just wanted to make you proud. | 我只是想让你为我骄傲 |
[18:39] | You do make me proud. | 你的确令我骄傲 |
[18:40] | And just because you don’t share my opinion | 你不同意我的观点 |
[18:42] | doesn’t mean you’re wrong. | 并不代表你是错的 |
[18:44] | Even though you are. | 尽管你是错了 |
[18:48] | That’s right — I will raise taxes, | 没错 我会加税 |
[18:50] | because nothing is free, except this country — | 因为没什么是免费[自由]的 除了这个国家 |
[18:54] | The greatest country in the whole friggin’ universe. | 全世界最伟大的国家 |
[18:57] | No one was prouder than Beverly Goldberg. | 没人比贝弗莉·金伯格更骄傲 |
[18:59] | Seeing Erica on that stage, | 看到爱丽卡在台上 |
[19:01] | my mom knew there was no one else in the world | 我妈知道在这世界上她最想景仰的人 |
[19:03] | she’d rather look up to. | 就是爱丽卡 |
[19:07] | We never found out who mom voted for that year, | 我们一直不知道那年我妈投票给了谁 |
[19:10] | but what we do know | 但我们知道的是 |
[19:11] | is she never neede a cheat sheet again. | 她再也不需要小抄了 |
[19:14] | Unfortunately, the real election | 遗憾地是 真正的选举 |
[19:16] | didn’t quite work out the way Erica hoped. | 结果并不是像爱丽卡希望的那样 |
[19:18] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[19:19] | Biggest landslide in U.S. History. | 美国历史上最大的压倒性胜利 |
[19:21] | You were right. He should have lied about taxes. | 你是对的 税的事他应该说谎 |
[19:24] | All that work I put in, and it was for nothing. | 我的努力全白费了 |
[19:28] | You may have swayed somebody at the debate. | 你在辩论会上也许影响了某人 |
[19:32] | Wait — I got you to vote for Mondale? | 等等 我让你改投蒙代尔了吗 |
[19:34] | Tell me you voted for Mondale! | 告诉我你投给了蒙代尔 |
[19:39] | Dude! It worked! | 兄弟 这办法管用 |
[19:40] | We got the wawa back! | 我们夺回了哇哇店 |
[19:42] | Well, glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮忙 |
[19:44] | Cool. | 酷 |
[19:45] | Cool. | 酷 |
[19:52] | Yeah, every family shows their love in crazy ways. | 每个家庭都用疯狂的方式来表达爱 |
[19:55] | Some brothers give noogies, wedgies, | 有些大哥会敲脑袋 拉内裤 |
[19:57] | and waffle bellies, | 在肚皮上做华夫饼 |
[19:58] | Stop! It was a sweet moment! | 住手 本来挺温馨的 |
[20:00] | And some moms take “just say no” to embarrassing extremes. | 有些妈妈用”就是说不”令你极其难堪 |
[20:03] | Stop showing me love! Too much love! | 别再向我表示爱 太多爱了 |
[20:05] | Sure, at the time, you wish they never happened, | 没错 在当时 你会希望不要发生这种事 |
[20:08] | but later, you look back and wish you could relive | 但稍后 你回想过去 |
[20:10] | each and every wonderfully painful moment one more time. | 会希望再一次 体验那每一次妙不可言的痛 |
[20:18] | Do you know what I want to talk about? | 你知道我要谈什么吗 |
[20:21] | Drugs — it’s a ver– very bad thing to…deal with. | 毒品 非常非常坏的东西 |
[20:25] | Here we have drugs. | 这是毒品 |
[20:29] | This thing can totally destroy your mind. | 这种东西可以完全毁掉你的思想 |
[20:32] | It’s very bad for you! | 对你的坏处非常大 |
[20:34] | Drugs! Drugs! | 毒品 毒品 |
[20:36] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[20:42] | He could be seriously hurt right now! | 他现在可能痛得半死 |
[20:45] | Why am I laughing? | 我为什么要笑 |
[20:48] | Look at this jamoke! | 看那个笨蛋 |
[20:49] | You don’t swing-dance that close to a pool. | 不能在泳池旁跳摇摆舞 |
[20:52] | You got to be a real putz to get on this show. | 能上这节目的人真是大笨蛋 |
[20:55] | I’ll bet by now you’ve chosen your favorite video, | 我相信你们已经选出了最喜欢的录像 |
[20:58] | but not so fast, buster — and busterettes. | 但别急 小鬼 小丫头 |
[21:00] | You haven’t seen this one. | 你们还没看这个 |
[21:02] | Stop! Hey! That’s too much! | 住手 太痛了 |
[21:03] | I’m biting my tongue! | 我咬了舌头 |
[21:05] | My back! Please stop! | 我的背 请住手 |
[21:07] | I wasn’t ready! | 我还没准备好 |
[21:10] | Is that…? | 这是… |
[21:11] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[21:12] | I need to record this! How do I record this | 我要录下来 怎么录 |
[21:14] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna show you I love you so hard right now! | 现在我要让你知道我有多爱你 |
[21:20] | Look! Our baby’s on tv! | 看 咱家孩子上电视了 |
[21:24] | I hope we win money. | 真希望能赢得奖金 |