时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Growing up, my mom made every lunch bag | 成长过程中 我妈让每一个午餐袋 |
[00:03] | an ornate tapestry of her love for us. | 成为表达她对我们爱的华丽织锦 |
[00:05] | Each morning, she made it her top priority | 每个早晨 她的当务之急就是 |
[00:07] | to send us to school knowing that we meant the world to her. | 让我们去学校时知道 我们是她的全部世界 |
[00:12] | And while none of her kids ever really appreciated | 虽然她的孩子中没人真正欣赏 |
[00:14] | her expressions of affection, | 她对感情的表达方式 |
[00:15] | that didn’t stop my mom from constantly declaring | 但这并没有阻止我妈经常 |
[00:17] | how she adored us with every ounce of her soul. | 全身心地宣告她对我们的爱 |
[00:20] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[00:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:23] | – I love you. – Mom! | -我爱你 -妈 |
[00:25] | And the basketball pep rally is after lunch. | 篮球赛前动员会在午餐后 |
[00:27] | Also, Barry Goldberg, your mother loves you. | 还有 巴瑞·金伯格 你母亲爱你 |
[00:30] | You didn’t say it with love. | 你没有把爱意表达出来 |
[00:32] | Barry, I love you. | 巴瑞 我爱你 |
[00:34] | I love you, boopie. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[00:35] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[00:36] | Hey, you, with the window open, tell my baby I love him! | 你 窗户开着那个 告诉我的宝贝我爱他 |
[00:40] | Adam, if you need to make, call me! | 亚当 如果你要拉粑粑 打电话给我 |
[00:42] | I’ll pick you up! | 我来接你 |
[00:44] | My father, on the other hand, was not nearly as effusive. | 另一方面我爸 完全不会表达出自己的感情 |
[00:47] | Why you got to be a moron all the time? | 你为什么总是这么白痴 |
[00:49] | Don’t be a moron. Get your ass home. | 别这么白痴 给我回家 |
[00:51] | You’re a moron. | 你是个白痴 |
[00:52] | Oh, yeah, my dad was miles from sentimental. | 没错 我爸离多愁善感远着呢 |
[00:54] | Okay, I’m heading off to prom. | 我去参加毕业舞会了 |
[00:57] | Erica, wait. | 爱丽卡 等等 |
[00:58] | Can you, uh, get me the remote? | 把遥控器给我好吗 |
[01:00] | And no matter what we did, | 无论我们做什么 |
[01:01] | my dad was literally incapable of saying “I love you.” | 我爸都真的不会说出”我爱你” |
[01:06] | Great pass, Bobby! I love you, son! | 传得好 波比 我爱你 儿子 |
[01:08] | Bar! Hey, bar! | 小巴 小巴 |
[01:10] | I want to beat the traffic! | 我想错过塞车时段 |
[01:12] | Catch a ride home with Bobby! | 你坐波比的车回家 |
[01:14] | He couldn’t even say “I love you” | 甚至连爱丽卡被著名的 |
[01:16] | When Erica was accepted into the governor’s school, | 暑期音乐课程”州长学校”接受时 |
[01:18] | a prestigious summer music program. | 他也说不出”我爱你” |
[01:20] | But my mother more than made up for it. | 但我妈不仅仅是弥补了这一缺憾 |
[01:22] | And I’m not saying other people don’t love their children. | 我不是说其他人不爱他们的孩子 |
[01:25] | I’m just saying I love mine way more than they love theirs. | 我只是说我爱我的孩子 比他们爱的多得多 |
[01:31] | So, to sum it all up… | 所以总的来说 |
[01:32] | …mama hawk’s gonna miss baby bird. | 鹰妈妈会想念她的鸟宝宝 |
[01:35] | Here, I bought you a going-away present. | 给 我给你买了离别礼物 |
[01:39] | I’m sure you’ll look at it every night. | 我相信你会每晚看的 |
[01:41] | Oh, good. A photo album. | 太好了 相册 |
[01:43] | Not the leather jacket or boots I wanted. | 不是我想要的皮夹克或靴子 |
[01:46] | And now your father would like to say a few heartfelt words. | 现在你父亲想说几句真心话 |
[01:49] | Uh, no, no, no, I’m good. | 不 我不用了 |
[01:51] | Your, uh, 20-minute speech covered all the bases. | 你那20分钟的发言都概括了 |
[01:54] | Speech! | 发言 |
[01:55] | Tell your daughter how you feel. | 告诉你女儿你的感受 |
[01:57] | This is gonna be so uncomfortable. | 有好戏看了 |
[01:59] | Speech! Speech! | 发言 发言 |
[02:00] | Shut up, Barry! Take the knife away from him. | 闭嘴 巴瑞 把刀从他手中拿走 |
[02:04] | Erica, you’re, uh, my first kid. | 爱丽卡 你是我第一个孩子 |
[02:08] | Uh, could have been worse. | 有可能更糟糕 |
[02:10] | What he meant to say was that he loves you so much, baby. | 他的意思是 他好爱你 宝贝 |
[02:13] | But then my dad really opened his heart. | 然后我爸真的敞开了心扉 |
[02:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:17] | Yeah, for him, that’s as open as it gets. | 对他来说 只能敞开这么多了 |
[02:34] | It was May 13, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的5月13日 |
[02:37] | the day I’d finally profess my love for my girlfriend, | 这天我终于要向我的女友表达我的爱 |
[02:39] | and nothing would stop me. | 没什么可以阻止我 |
[02:40] | What the hell, dude?! Those aren’t for you. | 搞什么 这不是给你吃的 |
[02:42] | Hey, don’t leave a basketball in front of Michael Jordan | 别把篮球放在迈克尔·乔丹面前 |
[02:46] | and expect him not to dunk it. | 还指望他不灌篮 |
[02:47] | From downtown! | 三分线外 |
[02:49] | Idiot. Can’t you read? | 白痴 你不识字吗 |
[02:52] | These are for Dana. | 这是给戴娜的 |
[02:53] | I’m finally gonna tell her I love her. | 我终于要对她说”我爱你”了 |
[02:55] | – What?! – Isn’t it great? | -什么 -是不是好棒 |
[02:57] | He’s telling his girl he loves her with baked goods. | 他用烘焙食物来向女友表达爱意 |
[03:00] | You can’t tell a girl you love her. | 你不能告诉一个女生你爱她 |
[03:02] | It ruins everything. Trust me. | 会毁了一切的 相信我 |
[03:03] | Please don’t trust him. | 请别相信他 |
[03:04] | Love is dangerous, and it can hurt people, | 爱很危险 会伤人 |
[03:07] | like a ninja riding on a saber-toothed tiger. | 就像忍者骑着剑齿虎 |
[03:09] | Please don’t trust him. | 请别相信他 |
[03:11] | You can’t just say it. It makes you look vulnerable. | 你不能说出来 会令你看起来很脆弱 |
[03:13] | And she’ll lose all respect for you. | 她不会再尊重你了 |
[03:15] | Well, I-I got to do something. | 我必须做点什么 |
[03:17] | Dana and her family are going away for the summer. | 戴娜和家人暑假时会离开 |
[03:20] | W-what if she meets a guy while she’s in Seattle? | 她在西雅图时要是碰到一个男生怎么办 |
[03:22] | Why are you worried about some dude from Canada? | 你为什么要担心加拿大的家伙 |
[03:24] | You just need to relax and maintain the upper hand. | 你只需要放轻松 保持上风 |
[03:26] | I just… Don’t want to lose her. | 我只是 不想失去她 |
[03:29] | So this is what you do — you march up to Dana. | 你要这么做 你去找戴娜 |
[03:32] | You gently cup her beautiful face in your hands, | 将她漂亮的脸蛋温柔地捧在手里 |
[03:35] | look deep into her brown eyes, and attack her one weakness, | 深情地看着她棕色的眼睛 攻击她的弱点 |
[03:39] | like, “you got gremlin ears, girl.” | 比如说 “姑娘 你长着小精灵的耳朵” |
[03:40] | – Don’t do that. – Do that! | -别这样做 -就要这样做 |
[03:42] | Don’t do that. | 别这样做 |
[03:43] | Do that! It’s your only choice! | 就要这样做 这是你唯一的选择 |
[03:45] | Give me these cupcakes. | 把这些纸杯蛋糕给我 |
[03:46] | – No! – Oh, god! | -不 -老天 |
[03:47] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[03:48] | Barry was a man of strong convictions. | 巴瑞的话向来很有说服力 |
[03:50] | Unfortunately, he was never one to follow his own advice. | 遗憾地是 他从来不听自己的建议 |
[03:53] | What do you mean, you got practice until 5:00? | 你得练习到5点是什么意思 |
[03:54] | You promised your man you’d watch him do leg curls. | 你答应了你的男友 看他做腿弯举 |
[03:57] | I really didn’t, but I will drop by after. | 我没有答应 但我练习后会去 |
[03:59] | I’ll bring you one of those frozen burritos you like. | 我会给你带你喜欢的冰冻墨西哥卷 |
[04:01] | God, you so get me. I love you. | 你太懂我了 我爱你 |
[04:05] | And in a moment of sheer stupidity, | 一时糊涂 |
[04:07] | Barry had accidently dropped the “l” bomb. | 巴瑞不小心投下”爱”的炸弹 |
[04:09] | His only hope was that Lainey didn’t hear him. | 他只能希望兰妮没听到 |
[04:12] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[04:13] | But she did. | 但她听到了 |
[04:14] | I said… | 我说了 |
[04:16] | You got gremlin ears, girl. | 姑娘 你长着小精灵的耳朵 |
[04:20] | Barry Norman Goldberg with the save. | 巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格成功救场 |
[04:22] | While Barry was denying he said the “l” word, | 巴瑞否认他说了”我爱你” |
[04:24] | my mom was livid that my dad couldn’t. | 我妈则生气我爸说不出这句话 |
[04:27] | Okay. You’re rage-cleaning. | 好啦 你这是泄愤打扫 |
[04:30] | Before you wipe a hole in the counter, tell me what I did. | 你在灶台上擦出洞之前 告诉我我做了什么 |
[04:33] | Why can’t you just tell the kids you love them? | 你为什么就不能告诉孩子们你爱他们呢 |
[04:35] | You tell them 100 times a day. | 你一天说上一百次 |
[04:37] | How much love do these people need? | 这些家伙到底需要多少爱 |
[04:39] | I only say it so much to pick up your slack. | 我说这么多是为了补足你的 |
[04:42] | Why do I got to say it out loud? | 我为什么要大声说出来 |
[04:43] | I love bacon, but I never actually say it. | 我爱培根 我也从来没说出来呀 |
[04:45] | Bacon just knows. | 培根知道 |
[04:46] | You always say you love bacon. | 你总是说你爱培根 |
[04:48] | Well, that is true. | 那倒是 |
[04:50] | But I tell the kids I love them every day | 但我每天通过让孩子们有栖身之所的方式 |
[04:52] | by putting a roof over their heads. | 告诉孩子们我爱他们 |
[04:54] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:55] | Well, what gonna happen when Erica leaves for the summer? | 那爱丽卡暑假时离开后会怎么样呢 |
[04:57] | Where’s your fancy love roof then? | 你那花哨的爱之屋顶在哪里 |
[04:59] | Well, you’ve got a point. | 你说的有道理 |
[05:03] | Okay, Bevy, I’ll go do my thing. | 好的 贝弗 我会做我该做的事 |
[05:05] | And that thing was to go sit right in his chair… | 这件事就是坐在他的沙发上 |
[05:08] | – Nope – ….and ignore my mom. | -不 -无视我妈 |
[05:10] | You really should go tell your daughter you love her. | 你真的应该跟你女儿说你爱她 |
[05:12] | You weren’t in the room. How do you even know this? | 你当时不在 你怎么知道的 |
[05:14] | You basically yell everything you say. | 你说话从来都是大声嚷嚷 |
[05:16] | And for the record, I completely agree with Beverly. | 告诉你 我完全同意贝弗莉的话 |
[05:19] | I’m not saying “I love you.” | 我不会说”我爱你” |
[05:21] | My dad never said it to me, and I turned out fine. | 我爸从来没对我说过 我不也挺好的嘛 |
[05:24] | No, you’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[05:25] | Why are you busting my chops? | 你为什么跟我过不去 |
[05:26] | “I love you” isn’t something a dad says. | “我爱你”不是当爹该说的话 |
[05:28] | Here. Watch me. | 来 看我 |
[05:29] | What are you doing? Why are you moving in on me? | 你做什么 为什么靠近我 |
[05:31] | I love you, Mur. | 我爱你 老默 |
[05:33] | I love you, Mur. | 我爱你 老默 |
[05:34] | I love you, Murray Goldberg. | 我爱你 默里·金伯格 |
[05:37] | This is a nightmare. | 这真是噩梦 |
[05:38] | While my dad was being forced to say “I love you,” | 我爸被迫要说”我爱你”时 |
[05:40] | I was ready to open up my heart to Dana. | 我准备好对戴娜说真心话 |
[05:43] | Long before texting, the only way | 在短信出现之前 对一个女生 |
[05:44] | to profess your deepest feelings for a girl | 表达最真心感觉的唯一方法 |
[05:46] | was to pen an epic love letter | 是写一封情意绵绵的情书 |
[05:48] | and cooly hand-deliver it into her locker. | 很酷地亲手放在她的储物柜里 |
[05:51] | Will you just stop? You’ve been dodging me for two days. | 你别这样好吗 你已经躲了我两天了 |
[05:54] | It’s only been two days? | 才两天吗 |
[05:55] | Feels like I’ve been dodging you for a week. | 感觉我躲了你一周了 |
[05:56] | Ohh! Why did you have to say “I love you”? | 你为什么要说”我爱你” |
[05:58] | It’s no big deal. I say it all the time. | 没什么的 我总是这样说 |
[06:00] | Watch. I love you, Dan! | 看着 我爱你 丹 |
[06:02] | Oh, love you, too, bro. | 我也爱你 哥们 |
[06:04] | See? Means nothing. | 瞧 什么意义也没有 |
[06:06] | Okay, if anything, you need to stop reading into things. | 要说不对 也是你曲解了我的话 |
[06:09] | It’s not like I said | 我又没有说 |
[06:10] | “I love you more than anything in the world” | 在这世界上我最爱的就是你 |
[06:12] | Or that you’re my moon and my sun | 你是我的月亮我的太阳 |
[06:14] | and “if you want to get married right now, | 如果你现在想结婚 |
[06:16] | I’d run away and never see my family again.” | 我会和你私奔 再也不见我的家人 |
[06:18] | I never said any of those things, so get over yourself. | 我没说过这些话 别自以为是了 |
[06:21] | I have practice, okay? I got to go. | 我要练习 我得走了 |
[06:23] | Barry was right. | 巴瑞是对的 |
[06:24] | Saying “I love you” ruined everything. | 说”我爱你”毁了一切 |
[06:26] | Lucky for me, I wrote it down and could easily take it back. | 我很幸运 我是写下来的 可以轻易收回来 |
[06:28] | Or so I thought. | 我以为很容易 |
[06:30] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 别这样别这样 |
[06:32] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[06:34] | Third-period bell just rang. | 第三节的铃声刚刚响了 |
[06:35] | Then you should go. | 那你该走了 |
[06:36] | But I got to get my homework. | 我得拿作业 |
[06:38] | It’s more important to be on time | 不迟到 |
[06:39] | than to have your homework, am I right? | 比拿作业重要得多 对吗 |
[06:41] | – Move it, move it. – No — | -快走 -不 |
[06:42] | While I was trying to keep Dana from knowing I loved her, | 我阻止戴娜知道我爱她时 |
[06:45] | my dad went to Erica to finally say it. | 我爸去找爱丽卡说他爱她 |
[06:49] | You, uh, seem surprised to see me here. | 你看到我来似乎很意外 |
[06:52] | Well, you usually don’t make it this far down the hallway. | 你通常不会在走道里走这么远 |
[06:55] | Yeah, well, it’s really not on the way to anything. | 我不是要去哪里 |
[06:57] | So, what do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[07:00] | I, um… | 我 |
[07:03] | Was just thinking that, um, you know, | 我在想 |
[07:06] | you’re going away for the summer and all, and… | 你暑假时要离开 |
[07:09] | You know, I don’t really say it much. | 这话我并不经常说 |
[07:13] | I, um… | 我 |
[07:14] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[07:15] | You know, I just wanted to say… | 我只想说 |
[07:17] | – I love you. – What? | -我爱你 -什么 |
[07:19] | – I luh you. – What? | -我爱你 -什么 |
[07:20] | I luh you. | 我爱你 |
[07:22] | – What? – You heard me. | -什么 -你听到了 |
[07:23] | I really didn’t. | 我真没听到 |
[07:25] | I’m just saying… Oh, god. | 我只是说 老天 |
[07:28] | …that I, uh… | 我 |
[07:30] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[07:33] | – Are you sick or something? – No. | -你生病了吗 -没 |
[07:35] | Did you gamble away my college fund? | 你把我的大学学费全赌输了吗 |
[07:36] | That’s nuts. Where did you get that from? | 真够离谱的 你怎么会这样想 |
[07:38] | Well, I know you and mom aren’t getting divorced | 我知道你和妈妈不会离婚 |
[07:40] | because your survival depends on her. | 因为没她你就活不了 |
[07:42] | So what is this? You’re freaking me out. | 所以到底出什么事了 你吓坏我了 |
[07:43] | It’s nothing, damn it! | 没事 见鬼 |
[07:44] | I just wanted to say “I love you”! | 我只想说”我爱你” |
[07:46] | Okay. Um…thanks? | 好的 谢谢啦 |
[07:51] | So, t-that’s it, huh? Is that it? | 就这样吗 就这样吗 |
[07:53] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[07:55] | S-so I guess I’ll — I’ll be on my way. | 我想我该走了 |
[08:03] | Well, I said the thing to the girl. | 我对女儿说了 |
[08:04] | We can all get on with our lives. | 我们可以继续过日子了 |
[08:06] | Oh, come on. I want details. | 拜托 告诉我细节 |
[08:08] | She didn’t say it back. | 她没说爱我 |
[08:09] | They always say it back. | 人们都会说”我也爱你” |
[08:10] | Not in this case. | 这次没有 |
[08:12] | Maybe you didn’t say it right. | 也许你说的不对 |
[08:13] | I want a do-over, Murray. Go back up and try again. | 再来一遍 默里 上去再试试 |
[08:16] | No do-overs! | 才不要再来 |
[08:17] | I’m never saying those words again. | 我再也不会说这句话了 |
[08:19] | Don’t say that just ’cause your feelings are hurt. | 别因为你的感情受伤了就这样说 |
[08:21] | My feelings aren’t hurt. | 我的感情没有受伤 |
[08:22] | I just discovered that I’m not my daughter’s cup of tea. | 我只是发现我女儿不喜欢我 |
[08:25] | That would honestly rock me to the core. | 换作我 我真是伤心死了 |
[08:28] | Yeah, well, you know. | 你知道的 |
[08:29] | I mean that’s a rejection of you | 这是对你父亲身份 |
[08:31] | both as a father and a human being. | 以及人类身份的拒绝 |
[08:34] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[08:35] | You’d think she’d say it just to be polite. | 你原以为出于礼貌她也会说爱你的 |
[08:38] | Okay, it stings a little. This is your fault. | 好啦 是有点伤人 这是你的错 |
[08:41] | You set me up. | 你陷害了我 |
[08:44] | That was my first and last “I love you” ever! | 这是我第一次也是最后一次说”我爱你” |
[08:49] | It was third period, and I was running out of time | 第三节课了 我没剩多少时间 |
[08:51] | to rescue my love letter from Dana’s locker. | 把我的情书从戴娜的储物柜里拯救出来 |
[08:53] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[08:54] | What am I even listening for? The movies lied. | 我听什么呢 电影是骗人的 |
[08:57] | Out of options, there was only one logical choice left — | 别无办法之下 唯一的合理选择只有 |
[09:01] | Pull the fire alarm. | 拉下火灾报警器 |
[09:02] | Sure, it was a serious crime. | 没错 这是严重罪行 |
[09:04] | But as long as I played it cool and acted quick, | 但只要我淡定行动迅速 |
[09:07] | no one would be the wiser. | 就没人知道 |
[09:10] | Goldfarb! | 金巴巴 |
[09:11] | My office! Now! | 来我办公室 马上 |
[09:14] | Son, I’ve been here a long time, | 孩子 我在这里很久了 |
[09:16] | and I’ve seen a lot of kids pull that fire alarm | 我看到很多孩子因为不同的原因 |
[09:18] | for a lot of different reasons. | 拉下火灾报警器 |
[09:19] | What’s yours? | 你的原因是什么 |
[09:20] | – Pop quiz in chemistry? – No. | -化学突击测验吗 -不是 |
[09:22] | – Arousing daydream? – No! | -白日梦时勃起吗 -不是 |
[09:24] | – Had a fart that fooled you? – Worse. | -放屁被笑吗 -更糟 |
[09:26] | Ooh. I’m intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[09:27] | I have an awesome girlfriend, and I wrote her a letter — | 我有个非常棒的女友 我给她写了封信 |
[09:30] | Ka-boom. | 坏了 |
[09:31] | The problem is | 问题是 |
[09:33] | I stupidly signed the letter “I love you,” and now — | 我愚蠢地在信上签上了”我爱你” 现在 |
[09:36] | Now you’re out on a ledge, exposed, | 现在你完全暴露了 |
[09:38] | with a giant target on your heart. | 心脏位置有个大大的靶子 |
[09:40] | There are no more dangerous words than “I love you.” | 没有比”我爱你”更危险的话了 |
[09:43] | Wow. Yeah. | 哇 是的 |
[09:45] | Just ’cause I wear the same tiny shorts every day | 我每天穿着同样的短裤 |
[09:47] | doesn’t mean I don’t wear many hats. | 并不代表我这人很简单 |
[09:49] | Coach knows love good. | 教练很懂爱 |
[09:51] | I even played the russian mail-order game, | 我甚至参加了俄国邮购[新娘]比赛 |
[09:54] | and I did not win. | 我没有赢 |
[09:55] | Let’s just say, | 这样说吧 |
[09:59] | It was an express to sad town. | 这是通往伤心小镇的特快 |
[10:01] | Coach! Coach! I need your help. | 教练 教练 我需要你帮忙 |
[10:03] | What are you doing?! He’s helping me right now. | 你做什么 他正在帮我 |
[10:06] | Go away! I actually got real adult problems. | 走开 我有成年人的问题 |
[10:09] | I want to be a cheerleader. | 我要做啦啦队员 |
[10:10] | We’ve all been there. Why? | 大家都经历过 为什么 |
[10:12] | My lady. She’s been pushing me away. | 我的女友 她一直在避开我 |
[10:15] | But you know the saying — if you love someone, | 但你也知道俗话说 如果你爱某人 |
[10:17] | you become a male cheerleader and trap them into loving you. | 你就做男啦啦队员 骗她爱你 |
[10:20] | Dang. You goldbergs feel hard. | 见鬼 你们金伯格家的人真是情痴 |
[10:23] | You leave it all on the field, just like coach. | 和教练一样 全身心投入 |
[10:27] | Well, don’t worry. I can help you both. | 别担心 我可以帮你们两个 |
[10:29] | – You can help me get my letter back? – You got it. | -你可以帮我拿回信吗 -没问题 |
[10:31] | – And I can be a cheerleading man? – Oh, no. No, god, no. | -我能做男啦啦队长吗 -当然不行 |
[10:34] | I got one position open, if you got the nards. | 有个位置缺人 要看你有没有胆 |
[10:40] | I’m looking for a brave soul to be the team mascot. | 我在找一个勇敢的人做队吉祥物 |
[10:43] | Well, my soul’s the bravest, coach. | 我是最勇敢的 教练 |
[10:45] | While Barry would do anything to stay close to Lainey, | 巴瑞为了留在兰妮身边愿做一切时 |
[10:48] | my mom was furious with Erica for pushing my dad away. | 我妈为了爱丽卡冷对老爸非常生气 |
[10:51] | Mom, stop rage-juicing. | 妈 别再泄愤榨汁了 |
[10:54] | If you want to talk, I’m right here. | 如果你想谈谈 我就在这里 |
[10:55] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[10:56] | I’ve done some questionable things lately, | 我最近有些事做得不太妥当 |
[10:58] | so if you could just say out loud what I did first, | 如果你先说出我做了什么 |
[11:01] | just so we’re all on the same page. | 这样我们能达成共识 |
[11:03] | Your father said “I love you, ” and you didn’t say it back. | 你爸对你说”我爱你” 你却没说”我也爱你” |
[11:06] | Yes. That is definitely the worst thing I’ve done this week. | 是 这绝对是我这周做过的最坏的事 |
[11:09] | Why can’t you just say it back to him? | 你为什么不对他说呢 |
[11:10] | You have no problem saying “I love you” to me. | 你对我说”我爱你”一点也不困难啊 |
[11:12] | That’s because you say it so much, it’s meaningless. | 那是因为你说的太多了 没意义了 |
[11:15] | I’m on autopilot. | 我处于自动驾驶模式 |
[11:16] | It’s like saying “god bless you” after someone sneezes. | 就像有人打喷嚏后说”上帝保佑你”一样 |
[11:19] | It was a disaster when he said it, | 他说出来时真是一场灾难 |
[11:21] | and I’m not gonna make it worse. | 我不会令情况变得更糟 |
[11:23] | What if I make it worth your while? | 要是我令你觉得值得这样说呢 |
[11:25] | Wait, are you trying to bribe me? | 慢着 你想贿赂我吗 |
[11:27] | Please, you wouldn’t believe what it would take | 拜托 你不会相信要花多大代价 |
[11:29] | to get me to do this. | 才能让我这样说 |
[11:31] | I’m not saying no. | 我没说不行 |
[11:33] | I’m just saying come in high with your offer. | 我意思是 你出价尽管高高的 |
[11:40] | Is that a new jacket? | 这是新外套吗 |
[11:42] | It is. I love you, dad. | 是的 我爱你 老爸 |
[11:43] | Turns out the price of love is $57 plus tax. | 原来爱的代价是加税57块钱 |
[11:48] | Oh, god! She’s opening up her locker! | 老天 她在开储物柜 |
[11:50] | Quick, pull the fire alarm. | 快 拉火灾报警器 |
[11:52] | Come on, Goldberg. | 得了 金伯格 |
[11:53] | Pulling the fire alarm is morally reprehensible. | 拉火灾报警器在道德上是要被谴责的 |
[11:56] | All right, people, impromptu drug search! | 各位 突击毒品检查 |
[11:58] | Open your lockers! | 打开储物柜 |
[12:01] | Think we’ll start over here. | 从这个开始 |
[12:02] | I’m searching your locker, Caldwell. | 我要搜查你的柜子 考德威尔 |
[12:04] | Me? Why? | 我 为什么 |
[12:05] | Well, let’s just say I got it on good authority | 我得到可靠消息 |
[12:08] | there’s a buttload of ludes in there. | 你柜子里有很多安眠酮 |
[12:09] | – What’s a lude? – Don’t play coy with me. | -什么是安眠酮 -别扮无辜 |
[12:11] | I know a lude-head when I see one. | 我看到磕安眠药的我自然知道 |
[12:13] | All right, let’s see here. | 我来看看 |
[12:16] | Okay, search is over, people! | 检查结束了 各位 |
[12:18] | Let’s go! Asses to classes! | 快点 去上课 |
[12:21] | Stay clean, Caldwell. | 别吸毒 考德威尔 |
[12:22] | Even though coach Mellor saved me | 虽然梅勒教练拯救了我 |
[12:24] | from making the biggest mistake of my life, | 没让我犯下这辈子最大的错误 |
[12:26] | nothing could save Barry from this debacle. | 但没人能从这场灾难中拯救巴瑞 |
[12:32] | While my brother considered himself an expert at many things, | 我哥觉得很多事他都很拿手 |
[12:35] | the fine art of mascot-ing was not one of them. | 但吉祥物这门艺术活他并不擅长 |
[12:39] | Turns out the only thing creepier | 结果唯一比巴瑞 |
[12:40] | than Barry spying on his girlfriend | 监视他女友更令人毛骨悚然的 |
[12:42] | was the 10-pound, dead-eyed, grinning quaker | 是10磅重的呆眼露齿笑贵格会教徒 |
[12:44] | strapped to his head. | 套在他头上 |
[12:46] | Hey! What are you — back off! | 做什么 滚开 |
[12:49] | Chill! | 冷静 |
[12:52] | Surprise! It’s Barry! | 惊喜 是巴瑞 |
[12:54] | Oh, my god. What are you doing? | 我的天 你在做什么 |
[12:56] | I’m the fighting quaker! | 我是战斗的贵格会教徒 |
[12:58] | I thought dressing in a giant, rubber Donald Sutherland head | 我以为戴上大大的橡胶的唐纳德·萨瑟兰的头 |
[13:01] | would be the perfect way of making things less weird between us. | 是令我们之间不再诡异的完美办法 |
[13:04] | This makes things so much weirder. | 这令一切诡异的不得了 |
[13:06] | Please, just go. | 拜托你走吧 |
[13:07] | Only if you say “I love you” back so it makes things even. | 除非你说”我爱你” 我们就扯平了 |
[13:10] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[13:12] | Tell me you love me. | 告诉我你爱我 |
[13:13] | My eyes are in my mouth, so say it right here. | 我的眼睛在嘴巴这里 对着嘴巴说 |
[13:16] | I’m sorry, Barry. I’m not gonna say it. | 对不起 巴瑞 我不会说的 |
[13:19] | – Ouch. – She doesn’t love you, bro. | -哎哟 -她不爱你 哥们 |
[13:21] | Off, Lyle and Kyle. | 滚 莱尔和凯尔 |
[13:23] | Easy! | 别激动 |
[13:23] | I will throw you, bro, and not in a cheerleading way. | 我要用非啦啦队的方式让你飞出去 哥们 |
[13:27] | All right, bring it in! | 过来集合 |
[13:29] | Cheerleaders and mascot, too. | 啦啦队员和吉祥物也过来 |
[13:31] | Big away game at Central High tonight. | 今晚在中心高中有重要的客场比赛 |
[13:34] | Heated rivalry, big stakes. | 竞争白热化 很危险 |
[13:36] | That means some of you are going to get hurt. | 这意味着你们中某些人会受伤 |
[13:40] | Sprained ankles, jammed fingers, | 踝关节扭伤 手指夹伤 |
[13:43] | not to mention guaranteed off-the-court attacks | 更不必说保证会在场外攻击 |
[13:45] | on some of our support personnel. | 我们的支持人员 |
[13:47] | I’m sorry. What, now? | 不好意思 什么 |
[13:48] | I thought you knew about this. | 我以为你知道 |
[13:50] | Last year, some of our more passionate fans | 去年 我们一些热情的球迷 |
[13:52] | laid a swift beatdown on their mascot, | 把他们的吉祥物海狸波比 |
[13:54] | bobby the beaver. | 猛揍了一顿 |
[13:56] | Tonight, revenge hangs like a thick fog over the entire squad, | 今晚 复仇就像浓雾一样笼罩着全队 |
[14:00] | although some of us might be wearing cumbersome, | 尽管我们中有人可能穿着笨重的 |
[14:03] | vision-hindering costumes, | 妨碍视线的服装 |
[14:05] | which will make us even more of a target than the others. | 但这会令他成为比别人更明显的目标 |
[14:09] | Uh, coach? | 教练 |
[14:11] | Yes? Our brave, doomed quaker has a question. | 什么事 我们勇敢的死定了的贵格会教徒有问题 |
[14:14] | I know you’re giving us a general pep talk and all, | 我知道你是在给大家赛前打气 |
[14:16] | but it feels directed mostly toward me. | 但感觉主要是针对我一个人 |
[14:18] | Oh, my god, Barry. Take off the stupid costume. | 我的天 巴瑞 脱下这身傻服装 |
[14:21] | They’re gonna break every bone in your body. | 他们会打碎你每一根骨头 |
[14:22] | My heart bone’s already been broken, girl. | 我心中的骨头已经碎了 姑娘 |
[14:24] | That’s the spirit. Give Barry a hug before you go. | 要的就是这种精神 在出发前给巴瑞一个拥抱 |
[14:27] | It may be some time before you get a chance to do it again. | 下次有机会抱 应该要等很久了 |
[14:31] | Not a good time, Dan. | 不是时候 丹 |
[14:34] | Even though my mom bribed Erica to say “I love you,” | 尽管我妈贿赂爱丽卡说了”我爱你” |
[14:37] | She was so giddy with the results that she doubled down. | 但结果冲昏了她的头脑 令她二次贿赂 |
[14:40] | Dad! There’s my guy! | 爸 我的好爸爸 |
[14:42] | Just wanted to say I love you. | 我只想说我爱你 |
[14:45] | I love you so much. | 我太爱你了 |
[14:46] | She really does. | 她真的爱你 |
[14:47] | What the hell’s going on with you two? | 你们两个怎么回事 |
[14:49] | Nothing. I just love you, man. | 没什么 我爱你而已 |
[14:51] | Did you put her up to this? First the jacket, now new boots? | 你让她这样的吗 先是外套 现在又是靴子 |
[14:55] | Are you buying her leather goods | 你给她买皮质品 |
[14:56] | so she’ll say “I love you” to me? | 这样她就对我说”我爱你”吗 |
[15:00] | Guilty! | 我有罪 |
[15:01] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[15:04] | I am guilty. Yes. | 我有罪 是的 |
[15:05] | Stop pulling strings, dad! I love you. Just drop it. | 别施压 爸 我爱你 接受吧 |
[15:08] | Well, I don’t accept it. | 我不接受 |
[15:10] | What? You can’t reject my love. | 什么 你不能拒绝我的爱 |
[15:12] | Oh, I reject it. I reject it but good. | 我拒绝 我狠狠地拒绝 |
[15:15] | Take it. Take the “I love you.” | 接受 接受”我爱你” |
[15:17] | Just take it, Murray. It’s love. Take it. | 接受吧 默里 这是爱 接受吧 |
[15:20] | No. She’s using it as a weapon. | 不 她将这个作为武器 |
[15:23] | I love you!! | 我爱你 |
[15:24] | See? It stings doesn’t it? | 瞧 有些伤心对吗 |
[15:26] | Oh, you want it to sting? | 你想伤心吗 |
[15:28] | I love you! Take that. | 我爱你 接招吧 |
[15:31] | Is that all you got? I love you! | 你就这本事吗 我爱你 |
[15:33] | I love you so much! Eat it! | 我太爱你了 认输吧 |
[15:34] | I love you more! Boom! In your face! | 我更爱你 砰 要你好看 |
[15:36] | Shut your mouth, ’cause I love you more! | 闭嘴 因为我更爱你 |
[15:38] | – I love you to infinity! – I love you! | -我永远爱你 -我爱你 |
[15:40] | My love knows no bounds all the way to infinity! | 我无限的爱直到永远 |
[15:46] | While my dad and Erica were using love as a weapon, | 我爸和爱丽卡将爱作为武器时 |
[15:48] | my brother was at our rival high school | 我哥正在对手高中 |
[15:51] | with a target on his back. | 背上有个大大的靶子 |
[15:52] | The fighting quaker didn’t have a fighting chance. | 战斗的贵格会教徒根本没有战斗的机会 |
[15:55] | Kill the quaker! | 杀死贵格会教徒 |
[15:58] | Kill the quaker! | 杀死贵格会教徒 |
[15:58] | Oh, my god! Barry, that’s you! | 我的天 巴瑞 说的是你 |
[15:59] | You’re the one they’re gonna kill. | 他们要杀的是你 |
[16:01] | Dude, just hide on the bus. That’s what I do. | 哥们 躲在校车上 我就是这样的 |
[16:03] | A sane man would have listened, but my bro was anything but sane. | 理智的人会听 但我哥是完全不理智的人 |
[16:06] | No! No hiding! | 不 不要躲 |
[16:08] | I’m gonna go out there! | 我要出去 |
[16:10] | It’s the least I can do after you all took me | 在你们接纳我进啦啦队大家庭后 |
[16:12] | into your cheerleading family, especially you, Lyle. | 这是我能尽的微薄之力 尤其是你 莱尔 |
[16:15] | Not you, Kyle. You suck. | 没说你 凯尔 你好逊 |
[16:18] | Point is, it’s been quite a ride, cheerleaders, | 重点是 这段旅程不容易 啦啦队员们 |
[16:21] | but the ride ends now. | 旅程在这里结束 |
[16:23] | Barry, wait. Barry, don’t do this. | 巴瑞 等等 巴瑞 别这样做 |
[16:26] | Why do you even care? | 你在乎什么 |
[16:28] | ‘Cause I love you, okay? God. | 因为我爱你行吗 老天 |
[16:29] | You’re just saying that ’cause you don’t want me to die. | 你这样说只是因为你不想我死 |
[16:31] | Of course I don’t want you to die. | 我当然不想你死 |
[16:33] | But… I really do love you. | 但是 我真的爱你 |
[16:38] | Then why didn’t you say it back? | 那你当时为什么没说呢 |
[16:41] | I was scared, okay? | 我害怕了 |
[16:43] | When my mom left, it crushed my dad, | 我妈离开时 我爸伤心死了 |
[16:46] | so I swore I’d never be so dumb to fall in love myself. | 我发誓我不会这么笨爱上某人 |
[16:50] | But… You’re just so dumb, | 但是 你太笨了 |
[16:52] | you made me fall in love with you anyway. | 你还是令我爱上了你 |
[16:55] | So… You really love me? | 那么 你真的爱我吗 |
[17:03] | Wait, you’re still going out there? | 慢着 你还是要出去吗 |
[17:05] | You bet I am. | 那是当然 |
[17:06] | I’m as strong as all the oceans, | 我和海洋一样强壮 |
[17:08] | as powerful as a really big magnet. | 和磁铁一样有力 |
[17:10] | As awesome as a thundercat! | 和霹雳猫一样酷[卡通人物] |
[17:12] | ‘Cause Lainey Lewis loves Barry Goldberg! | 因为兰妮·路易斯爱巴瑞·金伯格 |
[17:18] | Tt was a moment my brother would hold onto forever. | 我哥愿意永远活在这一刻 |
[17:22] | The girl of his dreams loved him back, | 他的梦中情人也爱他 |
[17:23] | and nothing could hurt him now. | 现在没什么可以伤害他 |
[17:26] | Well, nothing except a vengeful mob of angry fans. | 除了一帮复仇的愤怒球迷 |
[17:31] | But as I watched my brother single-handedly battle… | 我看着我哥单枪匹马 |
[17:34] | an entire high school, I realized | 与一所高中战斗时 我意识到 |
[17:36] | that with love on your side, you can take on anything. | 只要有爱 你可以承受一切 |
[17:39] | Sure, there’s nothing more dangerous or scary | 当然 没什么比心悬一线 |
[17:41] | than putting your heart on the line. | 更危险更可怕 |
[17:43] | But as I raced into the night, | 但我在夜色中狂奔时 |
[17:45] | I knew that love was a risk worth taking. | 我知道爱是值得冒的险 |
[17:52] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[17:53] | Dana. I… | 戴娜 我 |
[17:55] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[17:59] | I wrote you this whole thing | 我写了这么多 |
[18:00] | ‘Cause I was so scared to say it out loud. | 因为我害怕大声说出来 |
[18:03] | I’m not scared anymore. | 我不再害怕了 |
[18:05] | Dana, I love you. | 戴娜 我爱你 |
[18:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:10] | I… | 我 |
[18:13] | …love you, too. | 也爱你 |
[18:16] | And that’s what makes all this so hard. | 所以我才这么为难 |
[18:19] | I just…didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么告诉你 |
[18:22] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[18:24] | We’re not going to Seattle just for the summer. | 我们不是去西雅图过暑假的 |
[18:28] | My dad got offered a job there, so… | 我爸得到了一份工作邀请 |
[18:32] | We’re gonna see if we like it. | 我们过去看看是否喜欢 |
[18:35] | But you can’t just leave. | 但你不能就这样离开 |
[18:38] | Here. | 给 |
[18:40] | My green lantern ring? | 我的绿灯侠戒指 |
[18:45] | Hopefully, I’m there on the first day of school | 希望开学第一天我能在学校 |
[18:46] | and you can give it back to me. | 你可以还给我 |
[18:55] | Goodbye, Adam. | 再见 亚当 |
[18:58] | That’s the thing about young love. | 年轻的爱就是这样 |
[19:00] | As magical as it is, it’s just as unpredictable. | 充满魔力 却无法预测 |
[19:05] | Doing some rage-packing, huh? | 在泄愤打包吗 |
[19:07] | Well, wonder where I get it from. | 不知道我遗传的谁呢 |
[19:08] | Shmoopie, I can’t let you leave things this way with your father. | 宝贝 你和你父亲这样 你不能走 |
[19:11] | We were totally fine before you broke us. | 在你破坏前 我们挺好的 |
[19:14] | No, I get it now. | 我现在知道了 |
[19:15] | Just ’cause I say “I love you” all the time | 我总是在说”我爱你” |
[19:17] | doesn’t mean you have to. | 并不代表你也要说 |
[19:19] | I just…wanted both of you to know | 我只是想让你们两个知道 |
[19:21] | how you feel about each other. | 对彼此的感情 |
[19:23] | He’s my dad. I love him more than anything. | 他是我爸 我对他的爱胜过一切 |
[19:26] | Trust me, he knows. | 相信我 他知道 |
[19:28] | And she was right. He really did. | 她是对的 他知道 |
[19:30] | Even though Erica and my dad | 尽管爱丽卡和我爸 |
[19:31] | were never able to actually say the words, | 从未能真正说出”我爱你” |
[19:34] | they didn’t have to. | 他们不必说 |
[19:36] | ‘Cause when it comes to family, | 因为家人之间 |
[19:37] | you know in your heart how they feel… | 你心里明白他们的感情 |
[19:39] | I love you, I love you, I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 我爱你 |
[19:41] | …and you carry that love with you no matter how far you go. | 无论你走多远 都会带着这份爱 |
[19:44] | – So… – So… | -那么 -那么 |
[19:46] | Uh, have a nice summer, peanut. | 祝你暑假愉快 女儿 |
[19:50] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[19:54] | I know, dad. Me too. | 我知道 爸 我也一样 |
[20:01] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:04] | Okay, come on. I’m sorry. | 过来 我很遗憾 |
[20:06] | Looking back on your childhood is a funny thing. | 回望童年是件有趣的事 |
[20:08] | Sure, the details get fuzzy, and the days blend together. | 当然细节会模糊 日期会混淆 |
[20:11] | But the good news is all the hurt fades away, | 但好消息是所有的痛苦会褪色 |
[20:14] | and you just end up remembering the love. | 你最终记得的是爱 |
[20:16] | You remember your family. You remember 1980-something. | 你记得你的家人 你记得八十年代 |
[20:21] | And you wouldn’t change a thing. | 再来一遍也只愿一切不变 |
[20:25] | Our family’s here. Ha! Come on and see our family. | 我的家人在这里 过来见见 |
[20:28] | I love you. Oh, geez. | -我爱你 -老天 |
[20:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:30] | I love you. I love you. | 我爱你 我爱你 |
[20:36] | Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight! | 打架 打架 打架 |
[20:39] | We gather here today to witness the burial of optimus prime. | 我们今天齐聚在这里参加擎天柱的葬礼 |
[21:14] | Yeah, kiddo! | 好棒 孩子 |
[21:16] | Barry, that was amazing. | 巴瑞 太厉害了 |
[21:17] | What’s up? Who’s this? | 什么事 这谁啊 |
[21:19] | We assumed is you. | 我们以为是你 |