时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Back in the ’80s, | 八十年代 |
[00:02] | Tom Cruise danced, dove, and crashed his way into our hearts | 汤姆·克鲁斯在经典青少年电影《乖仔也疯狂》中 |
[00:06] | in the classic teen movie “risky business.” | 跳舞 潜水 一路冲进我们的心 |
[00:09] | He was a pantless, partying badass in tube socks. | 他是不穿长裤 穿着短袜的派对狂人 |
[00:12] | But for my brother, Barry, | 对我哥巴瑞来说 |
[00:14] | “Risky business” wasn’t just a movie. | 《乖仔也疯狂》不仅是部电影 |
[00:16] | It was a plan for life. | 而是人生计划 |
[00:25] | Dang it! Mom waxed the floor. I’m going again. | 见鬼 妈给地板打蜡了 再来一次 |
[00:29] | Shoes were a bad idea. | 不应该穿鞋 |
[00:33] | Going again. | 再来 |
[00:36] | What did I tell you about Tom Cruising the floor, huh? | 关于克鲁斯式滑地板我是怎么说的 |
[00:39] | It’s incredibly risky. | 太危险了 |
[00:41] | Risky. That’s the point. | 危险 这才是重点 |
[00:43] | I mean it, Barry. | 我是认真的 巴瑞 |
[00:44] | Take those sunglasses off and look me in the eye. | 取下墨镜 看着我的眼睛 |
[00:46] | Do you want to crack your head open? | 你想摔破头吗 |
[00:47] | No Tom Cruising. Say it. | 不再克鲁斯式滑地板 说 |
[00:50] | No Tom Cruising. | 不再克鲁斯式滑地板 |
[00:50] | Say it like someone who doesn’t want brain damage. | 口气要像不想要脑损伤的人 |
[00:53] | No Tom Cruising. | 不再克鲁斯式滑地板 |
[00:54] | For years, | 几年以来 |
[00:55] | all Barry wanted was to live “risky business.” | 巴瑞对”乖仔也疯狂”的生活念念不忘 |
[00:59] | And he finally got his shot | 他的机会终于来了 |
[01:00] | thanks to his rebellious, bad-influence girlfriend, | 多亏他那叛逆 坏影响的女友 |
[01:03] | Lainey Lewis. | 兰妮·路易斯 |
[01:06] | Porsche. There is no substitute. | 保时捷 无可替代 |
[01:09] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[01:10] | This is super hot and awesome, | 太性感太棒了 |
[01:12] | but your dad’s gonna kill you. | 你爸会杀了你的 |
[01:13] | Actually, my dad just left | 我爸去参加 |
[01:15] | for a flooring convention in atlanta. | 亚特兰大的地板商大会 |
[01:17] | He gave me a buttload of pizza money and two rules — | 他给了我很多披萨钱 加两条规定 |
[01:19] | No driving his porsche and no parties. | 不准开保时捷 不准开派对 |
[01:22] | One down, one to go. | 车开了 派对还没 |
[01:23] | Sweet Rebecca De Mornay, it’s happening! | 瑞贝卡·德·莫妮啊 终于成真了 |
[01:25] | We’re gonna throw a real, live kick-ass “risky business” party! | 我们要办一场超劲爆的”乖仔也疯狂”派对 |
[01:29] | Erica, we need a keg stat. | 爱丽卡 我们需要啤酒桶 |
[01:30] | Lainey, jump in back. | 兰妮 后面去 |
[01:33] | Big tasty’s taking the wheel. | 大甜甜来开车 |
[01:36] | I can’t move my legs. | 我的腿动不了 |
[01:37] | I don’t belong back here. Why is it so hot?! | 我不应该在后面 为什么这么热 |
[01:40] | Turn the vents on me. | 空调对着我 |
[01:41] | My god, please stop whining! | 我的天 拜托别再抱怨了 |
[01:43] | But this was supposed to be my “risky business” moment. | 但这本应该是我”乖仔也疯狂”的时刻 |
[01:46] | I’m Tom Cruise. | 我是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[01:47] | No, you’re the weird guy in the movie who sits in the back. | 不 你是电影中坐在后面的怪胎 |
[01:49] | The dude who played booger? That’s bullcrap. | 玩鼻屎的那个吗 放屁 |
[01:51] | I’m not booger. You be booger. | 我不是 你才是 |
[01:53] | Cramp! Leg cramp! | 抽筋 腿抽筋了 |
[01:54] | My hamstrings are too muscular. What are you doing? | -我的大肌腱肌肉太多 -你做什么 |
[01:56] | I got to stretch out. | 我得伸展一下 |
[01:57] | Just sit there like a good booger! | 坐在后面做个乖鼻屎 |
[01:59] | Get your foot off the gear shift! | 别踩着换档器 |
[02:01] | I’m trying! | 我在努力 |
[02:12] | Nobody move! | 谁都不要动 |
[02:12] | I’m just gonna move a little. | 我只动一点 |
[02:14] | Barry! Don’t move. | 巴瑞 别动 |
[02:16] | Don’t worry. I’m like a ninja. | 别担心 我像忍者一样 |
[02:18] | I’m just gonna — | 我得 |
[02:23] | I think it’s fair to say this was everyone’s fault. | 公平来讲 这是大家的错 |
[02:25] | Shut up, booger. | 闭嘴 鼻屎 |
[02:41] | It was september 23, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的9月23日 |
[02:44] | and I was in my first official long-distance relationship | 我与第一任正式女友戴娜·考德威尔 |
[02:47] | with my first official girlfriend, Dana Caldwell. | 正谈着人生第一场异地恋 |
[02:50] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[02:51] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[02:52] | No, you hang up. | 不 你先挂 |
[02:53] | – You hang up. – You hang up. | -你挂 -你挂 |
[02:54] | – You hang up. – You hang up. | -你挂 -你挂 |
[02:55] | Someone please hang up. | 拜托赶紧挂吧 |
[02:57] | I can’t hear what ?jake is saying to the fat man. | 我听不清杰克对那个胖子说什么 |
[03:00] | Back before e-mail and skype, | 在电邮和网络聊天出现以前 |
[03:01] | the only way to stay connected was to talk on the telephone | 唯一保持联系的方法就是通电话 |
[03:04] | or, for extra romance, sing. | 更加浪漫的则是唱歌 |
[03:05] | * Step by step * | 一步一步 |
[03:07] | Unfortunately, my voice was in a transitional period. | 不幸的是 我正处于变声期 |
[03:09] | * Left, right, left * | 左右左 |
[03:11] | * We all fall down * | 我们都会摔倒 |
[03:15] | * Like toy soldiers * | 像玩具士兵一样 |
[03:17] | Oh, my god, that terrible sound is you? | 我的天 这可怕的声音是你发出来的呀 |
[03:20] | Leave the singing to the professionals — me! | 还是让专业人士来唱吧 我 |
[03:23] | Even though my voice changed, | 尽管我的声音变了 |
[03:24] | we were still as strong as ever. | 但我们的关系依然很亲密 |
[03:26] | I was thinking that friday night | 我想周五晚上 |
[03:28] | we could look at halley’s comet together. | 我们可以一起看哈雷彗星 |
[03:30] | Only comes around once every lifetime. | 一生只有这一次机会哦 |
[03:32] | Aww. You’re amazing. | 你太棒了 |
[03:34] | So, I’ll watch it from here and you’ll watch it in seattle. | 我在这里看 你在西雅图看 |
[03:37] | Whoa. You’re talking to seattle? | 你是打给西雅图吗 |
[03:39] | I thought Danielle lived down the street. | 丹妮尔不是住在街尾吗 |
[03:41] | It’s Dana, and I told you a million times she moved. | 她是戴娜 我跟你说过无数次 她搬家了 |
[03:45] | You can’t call seattle before 8:00. | 不能在8点前打到西雅图去 |
[03:47] | Do you have any idea how much your girlfriend’s gonna cost me? | 你知道你的女友会花我多少钱吗 |
[03:52] | Hey! ?You made me hang up first. | 你害我先挂电话了 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry, Adam. | 抱歉 亚当 |
[03:56] | I can’t afford your love. It’s too pricy. | 我负担不起你的爱 太贵了 |
[03:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[04:00] | It means I’m canceling our long-distance service. | 就是说 我要取消长途 |
[04:04] | There, it’s done. | 这是这样 |
[04:06] | Relationship over. | 恋情结束了 |
[04:07] | Pops, talk some sense into this heartless man. | 老爷子 跟这个无情的人好好说说 |
[04:09] | You’re a smart kid. | 你是个聪明孩子 |
[04:11] | Find a creative way to connect with her. | 想个新招和她联系 |
[04:12] | You know, I once dated a filipino woman via telegram. | 有次我通过电报和一个菲律宾女人谈恋爱 |
[04:17] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:17] | Of course, western union had to shut us down | 当然 西联电报公司不得不叫停我们 |
[04:20] | because Mala could get very filthy in just three sentences. | 因为马拉三句话就开始开黄腔 |
[04:24] | Point is — love. | 重点是 爱 |
[04:26] | Okay, you’re useless to me. | 好吧 你的话完全没用 |
[04:29] | As angry as I was, | 尽管我很生气 |
[04:30] | it couldn’t hold a candle to the rage my mom felt | 可根本比不上 |
[04:32] | when she found out out the Porsche. | 我妈发现保时捷这件事后的怒气 |
[04:34] | Do not be fooled by my sweater. | 别被我的毛衣骗了 |
[04:36] | I am not flappy. | 我一点也不飞扬 |
[04:38] | I’m very flangry. | 我很”飞怒” |
[04:39] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[04:40] | Lainey, I spoke to your father. | 兰妮 我跟你爸谈过了 |
[04:42] | I told him all about his car | 我把车的事告诉他了 |
[04:44] | and all about the kick-ass “risky business” party. | 还有超劲爆的”乖仔也疯狂”派对 |
[04:47] | What?! ?How do you know about that? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[04:49] | “List of stuff to get | 超劲爆的 |
[04:51] | for our kick-ass ‘risky business’ party | “乖仔也疯狂”派对的购物清单 |
[04:53] | because Lainey’s dad is in atlanta.” | 因为兰妮的爸爸去了亚特兰大 |
[04:55] | Idiot! Why’d you write it down? | 白痴 你为什么写下来 |
[04:56] | I’m a visual thinker. | 我看到了才会想起 |
[04:58] | Hush up! | 肃静 |
[04:59] | The good news is, Lainey, | 兰妮 好消息是 |
[05:01] | your dad agreed to let you stay with us until he gets back. | 你爸同意在他回来前 你住我家 |
[05:03] | That means I have six days to fix your entire life. | 就是说我有六天时间来修复你的人生 |
[05:07] | No way. | 不可能 |
[05:08] | You have already ruined our lives with your insane love. | 你已经用你疯狂的爱毁了我们的生活 |
[05:10] | You’re not ruining Lainey’s, too. | 你别想毁掉兰妮的 |
[05:11] | Please, she’s hot rodding, failing her classes, | 拜托 她飞车 考试不及格 |
[05:14] | spending time with shady friends. | 和坏朋友一起玩 |
[05:15] | – Showing questionable taste in boys. – That’s fair. | -挑男生的眼光差 -没错 |
[05:18] | Maybe this is all a blessing in disguise. | 也许这就是塞翁失马吧 |
[05:20] | I really could use some of your amazing mom wisdom, Mrs. G. | 我真的需要你的母亲智慧 金太太 |
[05:23] | I mean, I’ve always admired you | 我一直很钦佩你 |
[05:25] | and your store-bought sweaters. | 喜欢你从商店买的毛衣 |
[05:26] | – Oh, no, I made this myself. – What? | -不 我自己织的 -什么 |
[05:29] | You should be a business owner and a millionaire by now. | 你现在应该是大老板兼百万富翁了 |
[05:32] | See, this makes me very flappy. | 瞧 这样才能令我神采飞扬 |
[05:35] | You two learn from her. | 你们两个学学她 |
[05:37] | We’re gonna have so much fun. | 我们会很开心的 |
[05:38] | I’ll show you how to make my famous shrimp parm. | 我要教你做我著名的虾卷 |
[05:40] | Have you heard of it? | 你听说过吗 |
[05:41] | Of course you have. It’s famous. | 当然听说过 因为是著名的 |
[05:43] | Duh, Beverly. | 傻了吧 贝弗莉 |
[05:44] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[05:45] | What is wrong with you? | 你怎么啦 |
[05:47] | You never ask for her mom wisdom ever. | 你永远不要征求她的母亲智慧 |
[05:49] | Chill. | 冷静 |
[05:50] | I’m just telling her what she wants to hear. | 我只是说她想听的话 |
[05:53] | So, the party’s back on? | 这么说派对还是会开咯 |
[05:55] | I’m gonna go write a list of things we need to get. | 我要去写购物清单 |
[05:57] | – Stop writing lists! – Learn from your mistakes! | -别写清单了 -学乖点不行吗 |
[05:59] | While Erica and Barry were trying to outsmart my mom, | 爱丽卡与巴瑞和妈妈比聪明时 |
[06:01] | I was outsmarting the phone company. | 我在和电话公司斗智商 |
[06:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:08] | You have a collect call from… | 你有一个付费电话 |
[06:10] | Dana, I love you, my dad is a putz, | 戴娜 我爱你 我爸是个笨蛋 |
[06:11] | how was your day, I want to kiss your — | 你过得好吗 我想亲你的… |
[06:13] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[06:13] | …Face. | 脸 |
[06:15] | Face! | 脸 |
[06:16] | How will she know? | 她怎么会知道呢 |
[06:19] | But as fate would have it, | 但命中注定 |
[06:20] | a new advancement in phone technology | 一项新的电话科技的进步 |
[06:23] | would let me talk to Dana, | 能让我与戴娜通话 |
[06:24] | and it was glorious. | 棒极了 |
[06:27] | There it is. | 就是这个 |
[06:28] | Behold the gem of the forbidden teacher’s lounge — | 请看被禁止入内的教师休息室的珍宝 |
[06:31] | The fax machine. | 传真机 |
[06:33] | I know it’s dangerous, but Dana’s worth the risk. | 我知道很危险 但戴娜值得我冒险 |
[06:36] | She’s my soul mate. | 她是我的灵魂伴侣 |
[06:37] | Suit yourself, man. | 随便你 伙计 |
[06:39] | Dave Kim likes ’em thick. | 金戴夫喜欢性感的 |
[06:42] | It was the perfect plan. | 这是个完美的计划 |
[06:43] | Dana would have my passionate love letter | 仅仅几秒 戴娜就可以拿到 |
[06:45] | in her hands in mere seconds. | 我那热情洋溢的情书 |
[06:48] | – Or hours. – What the… | -或几小时 -搞什么 |
[06:50] | Turns out the fax totally sucked back then. | 原来那时候的传真机很烂 |
[06:53] | Why are you so slow? | 你为什么这么慢 |
[06:55] | Oh, that’s the wrong way. | 方向错了 |
[06:57] | It took me 10 minutes to send two frickin’ pages, | 区区两页纸花了十分钟 |
[07:00] | but I managed to escape without a trace. | 我正想不留痕迹的开溜 |
[07:03] | Oh, hell no. | 你不是吧 |
[07:04] | This is the teacher’s lounge. | 这是教师休息室 |
[07:06] | This place is sacred. | 这是个神圣的地方 |
[07:08] | So help me god, you are in so much trouble. | 我对天发誓 你麻烦大了 |
[07:13] | Someone took the tab for my flier for guitar lessons. | 有人撕了我的吉他课传单上的标签 |
[07:17] | You are so lucky this day has turned around for me. | 你真好运 因为我转运了 |
[07:21] | Oh, no, wait a minute. I forgot. | 慢着 我忘了 |
[07:22] | I did it myself to get the ball rolling. | 我自己撕了一个求个好开始 |
[07:24] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[07:25] | You are in so much trouble again. | 你又有麻烦了 |
[07:31] | Hey, is it cool if Anthony Balsamo’s brother | 安东尼·巴萨莫的哥哥 |
[07:32] | invites his frat to the party? | 带兄弟会参加派对行吗 |
[07:34] | Dude, what part of “risky business” party | “乖仔也疯狂”派对 |
[07:35] | don’t you understand? | 哪个字你不懂 |
[07:36] | My god, it’s gonna be awesome! | 我的天 一定棒极了 |
[07:40] | Hello! | 在吗 |
[07:41] | Erica and Barry! It’s your mom! | 爱丽卡和巴瑞 我是妈妈 |
[07:43] | And, Lainey, it’s your mom for the week! | 兰妮 我是你这周的妈妈 |
[07:45] | Oh, no. She’s here. It’s happening. | 不 她来了 这是真的 |
[07:47] | What’s she doing here? | 她来做什么 |
[07:48] | Why is there no color in your faces? | 你们为什么脸都白了 |
[07:49] | I’m waving my arms. | 我在挥手 |
[07:51] | The start of every year, my mom storms the school | 每个学年开始 我妈会冲到学校 |
[07:53] | and demands that we get the best teachers and classes. | 要求给我们最好的老师和课程 |
[07:56] | They call it… | 他们管她叫 |
[07:57] | The demanding of excellence. | 只求最好 |
[07:59] | Oh, come on. No one calls it that. | 拜托 没人会这么说 |
[08:01] | Oh, sweet lord. | 妈呀 |
[08:02] | It’s the demanding of excellence. | “只求最好”来了 |
[08:04] | Show no fear. | 不要表现出恐惧 |
[08:06] | Mom, stop right there, okay? | 妈 别过来好吗 |
[08:08] | I told you I don’t need or want your help. | 我跟你说了 我不需要也不要你的帮助 |
[08:10] | Please take up tennis. | 拜托去打网球吧 |
[08:12] | Have a leisurely lunch with a friend. | 和朋友吃顿休闲午餐 |
[08:13] | Just let us be. | 不管我们 |
[08:14] | Oh, snuggle monkeys, I’m not here for you. | 抱抱小猴宝 我不是为你来的 |
[08:17] | – I’m here for Lainey. – Me? | -我是为兰妮来的 -我 |
[08:19] | No, no. | 不行 |
[08:20] | No, see, you can’t just walk in here | 你不能走进这里 |
[08:22] | demanding excellence for other students. | 为别的学生只求最好 |
[08:25] | That’s not how school works. | 学校可不允许这样 |
[08:26] | You can only parent your own child. | 你只能当你自己孩子的妈 |
[08:28] | Oh, I’ll parent every damn child in this school if I have to. | 有必要 我会给这学校所有孩子当妈 |
[08:31] | Hell, I’ll even parent you. | 我甚至可以给你当妈 |
[08:33] | Don’t parent me. | 别给我当妈 |
[08:34] | Looks like you got some color at the beach. | 看起来你在海边晒黑了 |
[08:36] | – Did you wear sunscreen? – Don’t do that. | -你擦了防晒霜吗 -别这样 |
[08:37] | Did you reapply after you went in the water? | 下水后重新擦了吗 |
[08:39] | – Huh? Tell me. – I can’t remember. | -告诉我 -我不记得了 |
[08:40] | – I was having fun. – What about this apple? | -我玩得很开心 -这个苹果呢 |
[08:42] | – Did you wash it? – Yeah. | -洗过了吗 -是的 |
[08:43] | Don’t you lie to me. It still has a sticker on it. | 不准骗我 商标还是上面 |
[08:45] | Okay, damn it! ?Just tell me what you want! | 见鬼 告诉我你想怎样 |
[08:48] | Just tell me! | 告诉我就行了 |
[08:48] | She’s cheerleading five days a week | 她一周参加五天啦啦队活动 |
[08:50] | and yet you still have her taking gym class. | 你还让她上体育课 |
[08:53] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:54] | Want to have study hall instead? | 想换成自修课吗 |
[08:55] | – Wait, for real? – Oh, yeah, sure. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[08:56] | Keep being my mom. Do it. Go. | 继续当我的妈妈 去吧 |
[08:58] | I also noticed Lainey isn’t cheer captain | 我发现兰妮不是啦啦队的队长 |
[09:01] | when she’s clearly the most talented dancer on the squad. | 很明显她是全队最有天赋的队员 |
[09:04] | I demand you make her captain, | 我要你让她做队长 |
[09:05] | and I want her on top of the pyramid. | 我要她做叠罗汉最上面那一个 |
[09:07] | Here’s a list of more demands. | 更多的要求在这里 |
[09:09] | Meet them. | 满足我的要求 |
[09:12] | And wash that apple. | 还有洗苹果 |
[09:14] | My work is done here. See you at dinner. | 我的工作完成了 晚餐时见 |
[09:18] | What happened?! What did she do?! | 出什么事了 她做了什么 |
[09:20] | I’m so angry even though I don’t have any of the information. | 尽管我什么也不知道 但我非常生气 |
[09:23] | Chill. It was actually awesome. | 冷静 其实挺好的 |
[09:25] | She’s gone. You can drop the act now. | 她走了 你不必演了 |
[09:27] | It’s not an act. | 我没演 |
[09:28] | No! Our mom is just poisoning your mind | 不 我妈只是在用她无尽的 |
[09:30] | with her endless well of love and support. | 爱与支持来毒害你的心灵 |
[09:32] | Yeah, I’m not seeing how that’s a bad thing. | 我没觉得这是坏事 |
[09:35] | No, where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[09:36] | Cheer practice, where I’m the captain. | 啦啦队训练 我是队长 |
[09:38] | You can’t leave. We have a party to plan. | 你不能走 我们要计划派对的事 |
[09:40] | Yeah, no party. Not feeling it. | 不开派对了 没感觉 |
[09:42] | Maybe some other time. | 改天吧 |
[09:45] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么事 |
[09:46] | Did we just lose our kick-ass “risky business” party? | 我们失去了超劲爆的”乖仔也疯狂”派对吗 |
[09:50] | It’s worse. | 更糟 |
[09:51] | We just lost Lainey. | 我们失去了兰妮 |
[09:57] | Thanks for coming in, Mr. Goldberg. | 感谢你能来 金伯格先生 |
[09:59] | Wanted to address this teacher’s lounge breach head on. | 我想处理令郎擅闯教师休息室的事 |
[10:02] | Couldn’t this have been a phone call? | 这事不能打电话说吗 |
[10:04] | Believe me, I don’t want to be here either. | 相信我 我也不想在这里 |
[10:05] | After school, I go to the mall with my parrot | 放学后 我要和我的鹦鹉一起去商场 |
[10:07] | and people treat me with respect. | 人们都很尊敬我 |
[10:09] | Her name is feather locklear. | 她叫毛毛·洛克莉尔 |
[10:12] | Real head turner. | 特别引人瞩目 |
[10:13] | Look, I’m sorry I used the fax, | 听着 抱歉我用了传真机 |
[10:15] | but I just want to reach my girlfriend. | 但我只是想和我的女友联系 |
[10:17] | Again with the girlfriend! Unbelievable! | 又是因为女友 难以置信 |
[10:19] | You’re a guidance guy. Guide him. | 你是辅导员 辅导一下他 |
[10:21] | Tell him long-distance relationships don’t work. | 告诉他异地恋是没结果的 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry, I beg to differ. | 抱歉 我不同意这种说法 |
[10:25] | I’ve been in a long-distance relationship | 过去七年 我一直在谈 |
[10:27] | for the past seven years. | 异地恋 |
[10:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah. Ellen lives in tampa. | 爱伦住在坦帕 |
[10:31] | And I’m lucky, too, | 我很幸运 |
[10:32] | because Ellen has a male roommate | 爱伦有个男室友 |
[10:34] | to keep an eye on her when we’re apart. | 在我们分开时帮我盯着她 |
[10:36] | She lives with a guy? | 她和男生一起住吗 |
[10:37] | Yeah, Todd. | 是 陶德 |
[10:38] | He’s a lifeguard, so he can totally give her cpr | 他是救生员 所以如果她有危险 |
[10:40] | if she ever gets in any kind of trouble. | 他可以给她做人工呼吸 |
[10:42] | He’s a real stud. | 小伙子可帅了 |
[10:44] | I mean, does he even own a shirt? | 而且 他到底有没有上衣啊 |
[10:47] | See, dad? It can work. | 瞧 爸爸 能行的 |
[10:48] | Okay, pay attention. This might be helpful to you. | 注意了 可能对你有帮助 |
[10:52] | Uh, this long-distance girlfriend you got, | 这位异地恋的女友 |
[10:55] | you see her much? | 你经常见她吗 |
[10:56] | Well, not since she went to paris. | 她去巴黎后就没见了 |
[10:58] | And of course, Todd tagged along because he speaks french. | 当然陶德也去了 他会讲法语 |
[11:01] | He’s a good egg. | 他是个好人 |
[11:02] | It sounds like she’s with this Todd guy. | 听起来她和这个陶德在一起了 |
[11:04] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[11:06] | She’s taken his last name for insurance purposes. | 她随了他的姓 是因为保险的需要 |
[11:08] | Point is, long-distance can work. | 重点是 异地恋是可行的 |
[11:11] | I want to believe you, but your story has some holes. | 我想相信你 但你的故事有漏洞 |
[11:14] | Hey, don’t flip this back on me. | 别扯到我头上 |
[11:16] | You and Dana are the ones on the rocks. | 岌岌可危的是你和戴娜 |
[11:19] | Frankly, we used to gab about you guys in the teacher’s lounge | 说实话 我们总在教师休息室里八卦你们的事 |
[11:22] | how we didn’t think your relationship had legs. | 我们认为你们不会长久的 |
[11:24] | You’re both wrong. | 你们都错了 |
[11:25] | I may not be able to call or fax Dana, | 虽说我不能给戴娜打电话或是发传真 |
[11:28] | but she will know how I feel, | 但她会知道我的感觉 |
[11:30] | even if it means doing the unthinkable. | 哪怕这代表要做无法想象的事 |
[11:33] | Bro, you’ve come to the right person for love advice. | 兄弟 关于恋爱问题 你算是找对人了 |
[11:36] | Let’s do this. | 咱们来吧 |
[11:37] | Without the phone or the fax, | 没有电话和传真机 |
[11:38] | my only option was a musical love letter, | 我只剩下音乐情书了 |
[11:41] | written by my brother and starring me. | 我哥创作我表演 |
[11:43] | Hey, sweet baby girl. | 甜美的小女孩 |
[11:45] | I know we can’t talk on the phone, | 我知道我们不能通电话 |
[11:47] | so I’m gonna just let the music speak for me. | 所以我让音乐代表我发言 |
[11:49] | And I’ll be speaking, too, | 我也会发言 |
[11:51] | ‘Cause this jam is written by Big Tasty. | 因为这首歌是大甜甜写的 |
[11:54] | Ain’t that right, lil’ yum yum? | 对不 小吃吃 |
[11:56] | That’s not my name, girl. | 这不是我的名字 妹子 |
[11:58] | While I was starting to feel this was a bad idea, | 我开始觉得这是个坏主意 |
[12:00] | Lainey couldn’t have felt more at home. | 兰妮却在家里感觉好极了 |
[12:02] | So, then you’re gonna say to yourself, | 然后你会对自己说 |
[12:04] | “Hey, that’s too much cheese.” | 太多芝士了 |
[12:05] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[12:06] | It’s never too much cheese. | 芝士永远不嫌多 |
[12:09] | God, this is so much better than cold pizza every night. | 这比每晚吃冷披萨强多了 |
[12:12] | And I love that little note you put in my lunch today. | 我喜欢你今天在午餐袋里放的字条 |
[12:14] | Well, I meant every word of it, my little snuggle monster. | 每个字都是真心话 我的抱抱小怪怪 |
[12:18] | Yep, lainey was happy to be a Goldberg, | 兰妮很开心做金伯格 |
[12:20] | but the Goldbergs weren’t so happy. | 但金伯格们却不开心了 |
[12:23] | It’s like there’s two moms now. | 现在好像有两个妈妈 |
[12:24] | This is bad. This is really bad. | 糟了 太糟了 |
[12:27] | All I wanted was a kick-ass “risky business” party | 我只想要一场超劲爆的”乖仔也疯狂”派对 |
[12:30] | and a free pass to Princeton. | 以及保送去普林斯顿大学 |
[12:31] | Is that too much to ask? | 这要求很高吗 |
[12:32] | Don’t give up hope yet. | 别放弃希望 |
[12:33] | It’s time to bring out the big guns. | 是时候出重型武器了 |
[12:36] | Tissue me. | 给我纸巾 |
[12:40] | And then he said, “let’s break up,” | 然后他说 我们分手吧 |
[12:42] | And I’m like, “but I love you,” | 我说 但我爱你 |
[12:44] | And he’s like, “I love you, too, but I’m not in love with you.” | 他说 我也爱你 但我不再爱你 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry, Lainey. | 对不起 兰妮 |
[12:48] | I just really need my mom’s full and undivided attention. | 我真的需要我妈全心全意的关爱 |
[12:54] | Wow, it’s so surprising and unsettling to hear | 这个消息真令人意外与不安 |
[12:57] | that you’ve had a boyfriend all this time | 一直以来你有个男友 |
[12:59] | and none of us knew about it. | 我们却都不知道 |
[13:00] | Say, what was his name? | 他叫什么来着 |
[13:02] | H-his name? | 他的名字 |
[13:04] | His — his name was, uh… | 他的名字是 |
[13:07] | – Shrimpson. – Shrimpson? | -夏卷 -夏卷 |
[13:09] | It’s dutch! | 这是荷兰语 |
[13:12] | I’m sorry, Lainey. Maybe you should go. | 对不起 兰妮 也许你该走了 |
[13:14] | No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[13:15] | You’re just trying to remove me from her life | 你只是把我从她的生活中支开 |
[13:18] | just like how you removed me from yours. | 就像你把我从你的生活中支开一样 |
[13:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:22] | How dare you. | 你怎么能这样说 |
[13:24] | Good luck with Mr. Shrimpsteen. | 夏圈的事祝你好运 |
[13:25] | It’s shrimpson! | 人家叫夏卷啦 |
[13:29] | Okay, what are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[13:30] | Saving you. | 救你 |
[13:31] | From what? | 远离什么 |
[13:32] | Your mom’s cooking? | 你妈妈的菜 |
[13:34] | Her sweet little notes? Her support? | 她贴心的字条 她的支持 |
[13:36] | Yeah, sure, it seems nice now, | 当然 现在看起来不错 |
[13:38] | but my mom loves us more than any mom loves her kids. | 但我妈对我们的爱 比其他妈妈都多 |
[13:41] | I don’t think the problem here is your mom. | 我想问题不是你妈妈 |
[13:43] | It’s you. You don’t appreciate her. | 是你 你不懂得感谢她 |
[13:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:47] | But don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告你 |
[13:55] | Lainey. | 兰妮 |
[13:57] | Come to temporary mommy. | 到临时妈咪这里来 |
[13:59] | Lainey. Lainey! | 兰妮 兰妮 |
[14:08] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 你好 你来这里做什么 |
[14:11] | In the middle of the day? | 还没放学呢 |
[14:12] | Oh, it’s kind of my thing. You’ll see. | 这是我的特色 你会知道的 |
[14:14] | I just wanted to drop this off. | 我是来送这个的 |
[14:16] | S.A.T. Prep? | 学业能力倾向测验模拟题 |
[14:18] | Yeah, here’s the thing. I’m not going to college. | 是这样的 我不上大学 |
[14:20] | What’s that, now? | 说什么 |
[14:21] | I want to be a dancer in New York. | 我想去纽约做舞蹈演员 |
[14:22] | Or Vegas, whichever one’s closer. | 或是维加斯 哪个近去哪个 |
[14:24] | That sounds fun. | 听起来很有趣 |
[14:27] | But yeah, you’re going to college. | 但你要上大学 |
[14:28] | – I’m really not. – Oh, you are. | -我不上 -你要上 |
[14:30] | I spoke to your father about it, and he signed off. | 我跟你父亲谈过了 他同意了 |
[14:32] | This is Raji. | 这是拉杰 |
[14:33] | He’ll be tutoring you every day at study hall | 他会每天在自修课上给你辅导 |
[14:36] | and saturdays at 8:00 a.M. When you’re nice and fresh. | 还有每周六的早8点 在你起床梳洗后 |
[14:38] | I’ll see you at dinner, love bug. | 晚餐时见 宝贝 |
[14:41] | Your mom’s very pushy. | 你妈真是咄咄逼人 |
[14:44] | As Lainey was starting to panic about her new smother, | 兰妮开始为”爱你爱到你无语”的新妈妈恐慌时 |
[14:47] | I was finishing my love jam. | 我完成了我的情歌 |
[14:49] | * Nothin’ in between us * | 没什么在我们中间 |
[14:52] | * No distance can defeat us * | 没有距离可以战胜我们 |
[14:54] | * Dat’s love * | 这就是爱 |
[14:56] | * Miles, inches, yards, feet * | 英里 英寸 码 英尺 |
[15:00] | * Fathoms in the oceans, kilometers on the street * | 海洋的英寻 街上的公里 |
[15:03] | * He’d punch a stegosaurus * | 他愿意手砍剑龙 |
[15:05] | * Jump the grand canyon * | 跳过大峡谷 |
[15:07] | * Karate kick godzilla * | 脚踢哥斯拉 |
[15:09] | * Just to be your companion * | 只为陪着你 |
[15:11] | * Nothing in between u– * | 没什么在我们中间 |
[15:16] | It’s bad, isn’t it? | 很差劲对吗 |
[15:17] | It’s not great. | 反正不好 |
[15:18] | Well, I’ve tried everything. | 我一切都试过了 |
[15:21] | You were right, dad. | 你是对的 爸爸 |
[15:23] | Long distance never works. | 异地恋没结果的 |
[15:25] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[15:28] | You know, I seem to recall | 我似乎回想起 |
[15:30] | a certain long-distance relationship | 有那么一段异地恋 |
[15:32] | that worked just fine. | 结果挺好的 |
[15:33] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[15:34] | Those six months you spent in rotc | 你在后备军官训练队时 |
[15:37] | away from Beverly. | 和贝弗莉分开了六个月 |
[15:38] | You know, when you called her every single day. | 你每天都给她打电话 |
[15:42] | That was different. I was an adult. | 那不同 我是成年人 |
[15:44] | Just ’cause he’s a kid | 他是孩子 |
[15:46] | doesn’t mean his feelings aren’t real. | 不代表他的感情不是真的 |
[15:48] | Trust me, Mur. He loves that girl. | 相信我 默里 他爱那个女孩 |
[15:52] | * There’s nothin’ in between us * | 没什么在我们中间 |
[15:55] | * ‘cept love * | 除了爱 |
[15:57] | * And dinosaurs * | 还有恐龙 |
[16:00] | While I had given up, | 我放弃时 |
[16:02] | Erica and Lainey were preparing to take on my mom. | 爱丽卡和兰妮准备搞定老妈 |
[16:05] | What have I done? I unleashed the beast. | 我做了什么 我把野兽放出来了 |
[16:06] | Oh, this is not good. You were right. | 这可不妙 你是对的 |
[16:08] | This isn’t a time for “I told you so.” | 现在不适合说”我说过了吧” |
[16:10] | It’s a time for action, and I told you so! | 是时候行动了 我说过了吧 |
[16:13] | I’ll do whatever you say to make it stop. | 你说什么我都照做 只要这事能完 |
[16:15] | There’s only one way. | 只有一个办法 |
[16:16] | She thinks that she calls the shots, | 她觉得她做主 |
[16:18] | but you have to break her heart and show her that you do. | 你必须伤她的心 让她看到 |
[16:21] | May I suggest throwing a kick-ass “risky business” party? | 我可以建议办场超劲爆的”乖仔也疯狂”派对吗 |
[16:24] | Can you stop eavesdropping like a weirdo? | 你能别像变态那样偷听吗 |
[16:27] | I eavesdrop like a badass, and you know it. | 我是像酷哥那样偷听 你知道的 |
[16:29] | The weirdo’s right. | 这个变态说得对 |
[16:31] | The party is back on. Yes! | -要开派对 -太棒了 |
[16:34] | Within three hours, Lainey’s house was jumping. | 三小时里 兰妮的家沸腾了 |
[16:37] | A little too much. | 有点太过了 |
[16:39] | The tv was stolen, furniture was danced upon, | 电视被偷了 站在家具上跳舞 |
[16:42] | the record player was pizza’d. | 唱片机上放的是披萨 |
[16:44] | Also, this lady showed up. | 而且 这位女士出现了 |
[16:45] | Hey, we wanted “risky business,” right? | 我们希望像”乖仔也疯狂”那样对吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, but not this much. | 但没这么疯狂 |
[16:49] | I think there are actual you-know-what-stitutes here. | 你想这是”大家知道死定了”的状况 |
[16:52] | Even the nice geeks at school got swept up in the madness | 就连学校里的书呆子也被疯狂劲所感染 |
[16:55] | and decided to let loose. | 决定释放自己 |
[16:58] | No! | 不 |
[17:01] | Unfortunately, | 不幸地是 |
[17:02] | they let loose an mvp football trophy | 他们”放出”的是兰妮爸爸在大学赢的 |
[17:04] | lainey’s dad had won in college. | 橄榄球最佳选手奖杯 |
[17:06] | This party needed a hero. | 这场派对需要英雄 |
[17:08] | And tonight, it wasn’t Tom Cruise. | 今晚 英雄不是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[17:11] | And… | 而且 |
[17:12] | It wasn’t Barry Goldberg. | 也不是巴瑞·金伯格 |
[17:15] | It was my mom. | 是我妈妈 |
[17:17] | Turns out the only thing worse than an insane party | 原来唯一比疯狂派对更糟糕的 |
[17:20] | is an insanely mad smother. | 是疯狂发怒的老妈 |
[17:24] | It was 1:00 AM., | 凌晨一点 |
[17:25] | and the party was still raging. So was my mom. | 派对正火 我妈也一样 |
[17:28] | I have failed as a mother and as a temporary mother. | 我这个当妈的 当临时妈的 太失败了 |
[17:31] | Shame on you. | 你们真无耻 |
[17:32] | Lying, sneaking out, betraying my trust. | 说谎 偷跑出去 背叛我的信任 |
[17:35] | I mean, come o– oh. | 有没有搞错 |
[17:37] | My god. Thank you for coming. | 我的天 还好你来了 |
[17:40] | I’m so sorry. | 真是对不起 |
[17:41] | Save us from ourselves. | 从我们手中救我们 |
[17:44] | Everything’s gonna be all right. Mama will fix it. | 一切会好起来的 妈妈会搞定的 |
[17:48] | Just let me soak in this hug for one more moment. | 让我再享受这一拥抱多一会儿 |
[17:52] | And then the fixing began, | 接着搞定行动开始了 |
[17:53] | as my mom made the coolest party painfully uncool. | 我妈让最酷的派对变成了折磨人的不酷 |
[17:57] | I know I told you never to Tom Cruise the floor, | 我知道我叫你永远不要做克鲁斯式滑地板 |
[17:59] | but sometimes you just got to say, “what the “ | 但有时候你就得说… |
[18:11] | Turns out it actually comes in handy | 原来有这样一位丢人的 |
[18:12] | to have a smother so embarrassing | 爱你爱到你无语的老妈也是有好处的 |
[18:14] | that she can clear out a party. | 她可以让派对结束 |
[18:16] | But in that moment, | 但在那一刻 |
[18:17] | my brother and sister realized that Lainey was right. | 我哥和我姐意识到兰妮是对的 |
[18:22] | It’s not so bad having a mom | 拥有一位愿意为孩子 |
[18:23] | willing to risk everything for her kids… | 冒一切风险的妈妈并不是坏事 |
[18:27] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[18:29] | …And when the smoke clears, clean up their mess. | 然后当烟雾散尽时 收拾他们的烂摊子 |
[18:32] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你留下来 |
[18:34] | It was pretty cool of you. | 你真酷 |
[18:36] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:38] | I know I got carried away with Lainey. | 我知道兰妮的事我有些过了 |
[18:43] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[18:45] | I loved having someone who was willing to listen. | 我喜欢有人愿意听我的话 |
[18:50] | Someone who’s not always pushing me away. | 不会总是把我推开 |
[18:53] | And I know you love us more than anything. | 我知道你爱我们胜过一切 |
[18:57] | And we appreciate it. | 我们很感激 |
[19:00] | We really do. | 真的 |
[19:01] | So maybe you won’t push me away as much? | 你不会再把我推那么开了吗 |
[19:04] | Depends if you won’t get carried away so much. | 要看你是不是不会再那么过 |
[19:06] | Yeah, both aren’t gonna happen. | 两样都是不可能的 |
[19:10] | For now. | 到目前为止 |
[19:14] | That’s the amazing thing about parents. | 家长令人惊讶的地方就在于此 |
[19:16] | No matter how hard you push them away, | 无论你把他们推得多远 |
[19:18] | they’ll never let you go. | 他们永远不会放你走 |
[19:19] | And sometimes, they give you just the push you need. | 有时候 他们会给你恰到好处的推动 |
[19:22] | What you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[19:24] | It’s called a break-up letter. | 这个叫做分手信 |
[19:26] | Put your pen down. | 把笔放下 |
[19:27] | You don’t have to break up with what’s-her-face. | 你不用和那个谁分手 |
[19:29] | – Her name is — – Dana, yes. | -她的名字是 -戴娜 是的 |
[19:31] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[19:34] | How about if I let you call her again? | 我让你再打电话给她怎么样 |
[19:36] | Wait. Seriously? | 说真的吗 |
[19:37] | 10 minutes a night. Will that work? | 每晚十分钟 可以吗 |
[19:39] | – Really? – 10 minutes. | -真的吗 -十分钟 |
[19:41] | Not a second more. I mean it. | 一秒也不能多 我是认真的 |
[19:42] | I got a stopwatch in the drawer. | 我的抽屉里有秒表 |
[19:44] | You said long distance was impossible. | 你说异地恋是不可能成功的 |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, I remembered | 我想起 |
[19:47] | that I actually knew a guy who pulled it off. | 我认识一个人 他成功了 |
[19:49] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[19:50] | No matter how far away the girl was, he loved her, | 无论那个女孩有多远 他爱她 |
[19:53] | and that’s all that mattered. | 这才是最重要的 |
[19:55] | I love Dana. | 我爱戴娜 |
[19:56] | I-I really do. | 真的 |
[19:58] | Well, then, make that call. | 那就打电话 |
[20:00] | But 10 minutes only. | 但只有十分钟 |
[20:07] | There, I see it. Halley’s comet. | 我看到了 哈雷彗星 |
[20:09] | my god, so cool. | 我的天 太酷了 |
[20:11] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:12] | Yeah, I did. | 我看到了 |
[20:13] | Oh, my god, that was amazing. | 我的天 太美了 |
[20:15] | You know what the best part was? | 你知道最棒的一点是什么吗 |
[20:16] | What? | 什么 |
[20:18] | I saw it with you. | 我和你一起看的 |
[20:19] | It was a night I’d remember forever. | 那是我永生难忘的一晚 |
[20:21] | Sure, Dana and I were 3,000 miles away, | 戴娜和我相距三千英里 |
[20:24] | but we never felt closer. | 但我们却觉得从未如此亲密 |
[20:25] | And even though my dad said he couldn’t afford our love, | 尽管我爸说他负担不起我们的爱 |
[20:28] | in the end, he knew | 到最后 他知道 |
[20:29] | there’s just some things in life you can’t put a price on. | 生活中有些东西是无价的 |
[20:34] | Adam, get off the roof. You’ll break your neck. | 亚当 从屋顶上下来 你会摔断脖子的 |
[20:40] | * Step by step * | 一步一步 |
[20:42] | * Heart to heart * | 心连心 |
[20:44] | * Left, right, left * | 左右左 |
[20:46] | * We’ll all fall down * | 我们都会摔倒 |
[20:49] | * Like toy soldiers * | 像玩具士兵一样 |
[20:53] | I’ll be your boyfriend. | 我会做你的男友 |
[20:55] | Yeah, I’ll be your boyfriend, okay? | 我会做你的男友 好吗 |
[20:57] | Don’t you see we’re young? It doesn’t matter what we do. | 你不知道我们很年轻吗 做什么都没关系 |
[21:06] | Did you just take a tab? | 你刚撕了一个标签吗 |
[21:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[21:09] | Oh, my god, you have no idea | 我的天 你不知道 |
[21:11] | how long I’ve waited for this moment. | 我等这一刻等了多久 |
[21:13] | Yeah, I just wanted to — | 我只是想… |
[21:14] | Learn how to shred the axe? You will. | 想学弹吉他 你会学会的 |
[21:17] | Oh. You just wanted to — | 你只是想… |
[21:19] | It lost its minty flavor. | 没有薄荷味了 |
[21:24] | Wait a minute. | 慢着 |
[21:26] | Ellen is with Todd. | 爱伦和陶德在一起了 |