时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The ’80s gave us the multiplex — | 八十年代给了我们电影城 |
[00:03] | 10 glorious movies under one roof, | 一个屋檐下十部优秀的电影 |
[00:05] | A heaven where you could literally spend a whole day inside, | 你可以在这个天堂里待上一整天 |
[00:08] | delighting in mystery, action, | 享受悬疑片 动作片 |
[00:09] | And some of the greatest films ever made. | 以及有史以来最伟大的电影 |
[00:11] | One for “E.T.” One for “Indiana jones,” Please. | 一张《外星人》 请来张《夺宝奇兵》 |
[00:14] | One ticket for “Mannequin.” | 一张《神气活现》 |
[00:15] | One for “The lost boys,” Please. | 请来张《捉鬼小精灵》 |
[00:16] | One for “Weekend at bernie’s.” | 一张《老板度假去》 |
[00:17] | They put sunglasses on a corpse. | 他们给尸体戴上太阳镜 |
[00:22] | And then a movie came along that changed everything | 然后一部电影横空出世 |
[00:24] | For countless young men on the verge of adulthood. | 改变了无数正向成人转变的小男生的生活 |
[00:27] | “Porky’s!” Oh, yes! | 《反斗星》 太棒了 |
[00:29] | Hell, no! | 当然不行 |
[00:31] | Do you realize that movie is packed with potty language, | 你不知道这部电影里充满了脏话 |
[00:34] | adult situations, and Florida attitude? | 成人情节以及佛州人的不好态度吗 |
[00:37] | Yeah. That’s why I want to see it. | 知道 所以我才想看 |
[00:39] | Not with those beautiful and innocent eyes. | 不能用这双美丽纯真的眼睛看 |
[00:41] | One’s kind of wonky. The other one’s all right. | 一只眼有些斜 另一只还行 |
[00:43] | Point is, no “Porky’s.” | 重点是 不准看《反斗星》 |
[00:45] | It’s rated “R,” And you need my permission, | 这是R级电影 你需要我的允许 |
[00:47] | Which I will never, ever, ever give. | 我永远永远永远不会允许 |
[00:49] | Well, in a few years, I won’t even need your permission. | 过几年 我根本不需要你的允许了 |
[00:51] | I’ll just rent it on beta. | 我去租录像带就行了 |
[00:53] | Well, not if I contact every video store in the state. | 我联系了州里所有的音像店你就租不到了 |
[00:55] | Well, I’ll legally change my name. | 我会在法律上改名 |
[00:56] | Well, then I’ll do a mass mailing for your photo. | 那我就把你的照片寄给他们 |
[00:58] | Well, then I’ll have extensive plastic surgery | 那我就做大量的整容手术 |
[01:00] | And change my face. | 改变我的脸 |
[01:01] | Well, then I’ll hire the A-team | 那我就雇佣天龙特攻队 |
[01:02] | To capture you and bring you home. | 去抓你 送你回家 |
[01:03] | Well, then I’ll hire Delta Force | 那我就雇佣三角洲特种部队 |
[01:04] | To combat your precious A-team. | 和你宝贝的天龙特攻队战斗 |
[01:07] | What’s going on with you two? | 你们俩是怎么回事 |
[01:08] | What’s going on is, you’re a good boy. | 事实就是 你是个好孩子 |
[01:11] | And if I say that movie isn’t appropriate, then you’ll listen. | 如果我说这电影不适合观看 你会听话 |
[01:16] | What about “Annie”, huh? | 看《安妮》怎么样 |
[01:18] | I hear you singing “It’s a hard-knock life” | 我听到你每天早上拉粑粑时 |
[01:20] | Every morning when you make your poopalas. | 都会唱《艰苦的生活》 |
[01:22] | But my mom was on to something. | 但我妈说得对 |
[01:24] | That little redhead would be our perfect cover. | 那个小红发女孩将是我们完美的掩护 |
[01:26] | Okay. Just got our “Annie” tickets. | 好的 刚买了《安妮》的票 |
[01:28] | Now all we got to do is sneak into “Porky’s.” | 现在我们只需要溜进《反斗星》的放映室 |
[01:31] | This is it. The last time we’ll see each other as boys. | 就是这样了 我们最后一次以男孩的身份见面 |
[01:33] | Bear witness to the end of my innocence, bro. | 见证我天真的终结 兄弟 |
[01:37] | Okay, no one panic, but I’m like 99.9% sure | 好吧 不要慌 但我99.9%的肯定 |
[01:39] | That ticket guy is on to us! | 那个卖票的盯上我们了 |
[01:43] | You’re freaking out. | 你吓坏了 |
[01:44] | I am not! | 我没有 |
[01:45] | Then why is your voice all high and squeaky? | 那你的声音为什么又高又沙哑 |
[01:47] | That’s just how I sound now. | 我现在就这个声音 |
[01:48] | Stop yapping and come on already. | 别废话了快走 |
[01:50] | Wait! We missed the first minute! | 慢着 我们错过了第一分钟 |
[01:51] | All the naughty stuff will be way less enjoyable | 那些黄段子就不会那么好笑了 |
[01:53] | If we don’t understand how it fits into the story! | 如果我们不懂故事情节的话 |
[01:58] | It was one of those moments | 这样的时刻 |
[01:59] | That show you what you’re made of. | 就是展现你本色的时刻 |
[02:01] | Was I gonna stay a scared little boy, | 我要继续做一个害怕的小男孩 |
[02:03] | Or would I become a man? | 还是变成一个男人 |
[02:07] | No, Annie! There’s no way to go but up. | 不 安妮 除了上去没路了 |
[02:10] | How is this not rated “R”? | 这部电影怎么没被评为R级呢 |
[02:12] | This wasn’t in the stage production. | 这个在舞台剧里没有 |
[02:14] | I was not prepared for this. | 我还没准备好接受这一幕 |
[02:31] | It was February 10, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的2月10日 |
[02:33] | And valentine’s day was right around the corner. | 马上就是情人节了 |
[02:36] | Barry, you know I love you, but please don’t be an idiot | 巴瑞 你知道我爱你 但请你别像个白痴一样 |
[02:37] | And go crazy on valentine’s day. | 在情人节搞大动作 |
[02:39] | – I mean it. – What? | -我认真的 -怎么了 |
[02:40] | All I asked was if there was anywhere to park | 我只是问你家有没有地方 |
[02:42] | A hot-air balloon on your property. | 停热气球 |
[02:44] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[02:45] | I’m not one of those girls | 我不是那种 |
[02:46] | Who likes big public displays of affection. | 喜欢公开隆重示爱的女生 |
[02:48] | Just keep it small, okay? | 稍微意思一下就行了 好吗 |
[02:51] | Back then, keeping it small meant | 那时候 稍微意思一下表示 |
[02:52] | My brother’s only option was the love-a-gram. | 我哥唯一的选择就是”微爱站” |
[02:55] | It made the cool kids feel cooler | 这里令酷孩子觉得更酷 |
[02:56] | And the lonely goobers feel even lonelier. | 孤单的呆子们觉得更孤单 |
[02:58] | Hey, uh, I’d like to send a flower to chemistry class for, | 我想送花给化学课的… |
[03:04] | Yourself? | 你自己 |
[03:05] | It’s okay, naked Rob. You’ll find love one day. | 没关系 裸罗伯 总有一天你会找到爱的 |
[03:09] | Hey, man. How you doing? | 伙计 你好吗 |
[03:10] | Uh, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[03:12] | You’re always, like, right there. | 你总是在旁边 |
[03:13] | Enough already. Okay? | 够了 好吗 |
[03:17] | Look, just do what every high-school boy on the planet does. | 做地球上所有高中男生会做的事 |
[03:19] | Get her flowers. | 送花给她 |
[03:20] | You want me to get Lainey flowers? | 你要我送花给兰妮吗 |
[03:23] | They’re nature’s trash! They don’t even do anything. | 它们是自然的垃圾 什么用也没有 |
[03:25] | Trust me. Every girl loves roses. | 相信我 所有女生都喜欢玫瑰 |
[03:28] | Erica Goldberg! | 爱丽卡·金伯格 |
[03:29] | I got roses for you! | 这些玫瑰是给你的 |
[03:31] | Crap. Why?! | 见鬼 为什么 |
[03:33] | Don’t you just love v-day? | 你是不是好喜欢情人节 |
[03:35] | Here. | 给 |
[03:36] | I got 100 roses from your secret admirer. | 你的暗恋者送你一百朵玫瑰 |
[03:38] | 100?! | 一百 |
[03:39] | Come on, man! | 不是吧 伙计 |
[03:42] | How mysterious and sexy. | 多么的神秘和性感 |
[03:44] | Not to mention bulky and unwieldy. | 更别说笨重和难处理 |
[03:46] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[03:47] | Maybe today, your secret admirer will reveal himself | 也许今天 你的暗恋者会透露身份 |
[03:49] | And you’ll realize that love was under your nose the whole time. | 你会意识到真爱一直在你身边 |
[03:52] | Or I tell him that I have no feelings for him at all | 或是我告诉他 我从来对他没感觉 |
[03:54] | And we shake hands and go our separate ways. | 我们握手 各奔东西 |
[03:56] | Or you kiss him ’cause you realize you’re soul mates. | 或是你吻他 因为你意识到你们是灵魂伴侣 |
[03:58] | Or I knee him in the coin purse | 或是我用膝盖顶他的胯部 |
[04:00] | Because now he’s getting creepy. | 因为他现在令人毛骨悚然 |
[04:03] | I was so close. | 差点就成功了 |
[04:05] | Were you, though? | 真的吗 |
[04:07] | While Erica was breaking hearts, | 爱丽卡令别人心碎时 |
[04:09] | My friends were bragging about breaking in to “Porky’s.” | 我的朋友们正在炫耀偷看《反斗星》 |
[04:12] | I feel like “Porky’s” graphic adult content wasn’t blatant. | 我觉得《反斗星》标志性的成人内容不是鼓噪的 |
[04:15] | It was earned, you know? | 是实至名归的 |
[04:15] | I feel like, at its core, it was a story of friendship. | 我觉得电影的核心 是讲友谊的 |
[04:19] | And boobs. | 还有咪咪 |
[04:20] | Not to be this guy, but Kim Cattrall is so hot. | 不是那个意思 但金·凯特罗尔太性感了 |
[04:23] | Pbht! Know who’s even hotter? | 切 知道谁更性感吗 |
[04:25] | Miss Hannigan from “Annie.” | 《安妮》中的汉尼根小姐 |
[04:26] | I mean, not in a conventional way, | 不是传统的那种性感 |
[04:28] | But there’s something there. | 但还是有料的 |
[04:30] | This is just sad, pal. | 你太可悲了 伙计 |
[04:32] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[04:33] | The boy saw “Annie” instead of “Porky’s.” | 那孩子没看《反斗星》看了《安妮》 |
[04:36] | My lord, you raised a wuss. | 老天 你养了个没用鬼 |
[04:38] | Me?! He’s your son! | 我养 他是你的儿子 |
[04:40] | I take a casual, non-committal approach to parenting. | 我只是偶尔地随意地当个爹 |
[04:43] | You’re the one in the trenches. | 你才是冲在第一线的 |
[04:45] | He’s not a wuss. He’s a good boy. | 他不是没用鬼 他是个好孩子 |
[04:47] | Too good! | 太好了 |
[04:49] | Now’s the time for taking chances | 现在是时候冒冒险 |
[04:50] | And spreading his wings a bit. | 让他飞飞了 |
[04:52] | Would you rather take over? | 你想接手吗 |
[04:55] | Let’s not get crazy. | 别激动 |
[04:56] | How about that scene in gym class with ms. Balbricker? | 在体育课上和巴尔布里克老师的那场戏呢 |
[04:58] | – That was crazy! – Yes! | -太疯狂了 -是的 |
[05:00] | You want to talk crazy — Carol Burnett. | 想说疯狂事吗 卡洛尔·伯纳特 |
[05:03] | She acts, sings, and dances. | 她会演戏 会唱歌跳舞 |
[05:05] | She’s a swiss army knife of entertainment. | 她是娱乐界的瑞士军刀 |
[05:07] | Okay, yeah. That was full wuss right there. | 好吧 对 他完全是一个没用鬼 |
[05:10] | So, I wasn’t a bad boy. | 是 我不是坏男生 |
[05:12] | But at least my girlfriend | 但至少我的女友 |
[05:12] | Always appreciated my sensitive side. | 一直很喜欢我感性的一面 |
[05:15] | Geez, I wish I was gonna see you on valentine’s day. | 老天 我真希望能在情人节时见到你 |
[05:17] | You know what’s just as good as me going to seattle? | 知道什么事和我去西雅图一样棒吗 |
[05:19] | A 10-minute phone date where we eat the same pasta | 10分钟电话约会 同时我们吃着相同的意面 |
[05:22] | And watch the same episode of “Diff’rent strokes.” | 看着同一集《细路仔》 |
[05:24] | – It’s really not. – Whatchu talkin’ ’bout, Dana? | -没得比 -你说什么呢 戴娜 |
[05:28] | Dang it. That’s time. | 见鬼 时间到了 |
[05:30] | Just a few more minutes? | 多讲几分钟行吗 |
[05:31] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[05:32] | You know how crazy my parents get about the long-distance bills. | 你知道我父母对长途电话费反应有多夸张 |
[05:35] | It’s, like, a huge rule. | 这是重要的规矩 |
[05:37] | Some rules are made to be broken. | 有些规矩就是用来破坏的 |
[05:42] | What the hell was that about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[05:43] | I think he’s saying you | 我想他是说 |
[05:43] | can break the rule and we can keep talking. | 你可以破坏规矩 我们可以继续聊 |
[05:45] | No way. He’s bluffing. | 不可能 他在骗人 |
[05:47] | Not bluffing. | 不是骗人 |
[05:49] | What kind of crazy mind game is this?! | 这是什么疯狂的心理游戏 |
[05:51] | Maybe it’s not a game. | 也许不是游戏 |
[05:52] | Oh, it’s a game. | 是游戏 |
[05:54] | Not a game. | 不是游戏 |
[05:55] | He said it’s not a game. | 他说了不是游戏 |
[05:56] | It’s worse! It’s a trap! | 这更糟了 这是圈套 |
[05:57] | It’s not a damn trap! | 这不是圈套 |
[05:59] | It’s a trap, and I’m gonna hang up and win! | 这是圈套 我要挂电话赢他 |
[06:01] | But he said — | 但他说 |
[06:04] | My god. What are you doing? | 我的天 你在做什么 |
[06:05] | What am I doing?! What are you doing?! | 我做什么 你在做什么 |
[06:07] | Get out of my head, man! | 别来扰乱我的思绪 |
[06:08] | Adam, you’re a good kid. | 亚当 你是个好孩子 |
[06:10] | But sometimes, you got to take a risk, | 但有时 你得冒一下险 |
[06:11] | Like breaking the phone rule or going to see “Porky’s.” | 比如说打破电话规矩 或是去看《反斗星》 |
[06:15] | Don’t say the “P” Word when the “M” Word is around. | “妈”在附近时 别说”反” |
[06:18] | My point is seeing an “R”-rated movie — | 我想说的是 看部R级电影 |
[06:20] | That might be a rule that’s okay to break. | 破坏这样的规矩是没有问题的 |
[06:21] | Hey, I break plenty of rules — | 我破坏过不少规矩好吧 |
[06:23] | Jaywalking, I once ran with scissors. | 乱穿马路 拿着剪刀跑步 |
[06:25] | They were safety scissors, and I lied about the jaywalking. | 是安全剪刀 而且乱穿马路也是骗你的 |
[06:28] | So lying! Lying is on the list now. | 所以 说谎 我说谎 |
[06:30] | Okay. That’s it. | 好的 够了 |
[06:31] | Tomorrow, I’m taking you to see “Porky’s.” | 明天我带你去看《反斗星》 |
[06:33] | What about mom? | 那妈妈呢 |
[06:34] | She’ll never find out. | 她永远不会知道的 |
[06:35] | What’s going on in here? | 在说什么呢 |
[06:37] | – “Porky’s!” – What? | -《反斗星》 -什么 |
[06:38] | “Porky’s!” | 《反斗星》 |
[06:38] | Pork and beans. | 猪肉豆[音近] |
[06:39] | The boy wants pork and beans for dinner. | 这孩子晚餐想吃猪肉豆 |
[06:41] | It’s tuna taco tuesday. | 今天是吞拿鱼玉米卷周二 |
[06:44] | But…I can move some things around. | 但我可以想办法 |
[06:47] | Good suggestion, my little angel. | 好建议 我的小天使 |
[06:51] | Boy, you’re really not good at this. | 老天 你做坏孩子太差劲了 |
[06:53] | While I was being forced to break the rules… | 我被迫破坏规矩时 |
[06:55] | Hey, dummy! | 笨蛋 |
[06:58] | You looked! Means you’re a dummy. | 你看过来了 就是说你是笨蛋 |
[07:00] | But seriously, I need your help and advice. | 但说真的 我需要你的帮助和建议 |
[07:02] | Come on. | 进来 |
[07:03] | …Erica was about to discover | 爱丽卡马上会发现 |
[07:04] | That Barry broke into the A.V. Club room. | 巴瑞为什么闯进视听俱乐部室 |
[07:07] | Okay, I know you told me to buy Lainey flowers, | 我知道你让我给兰妮送花 |
[07:09] | But that’s just too small a gift for the love of my life. | 但送我的毕生挚爱这种礼物太微不足道了 |
[07:12] | Luckily, I figured out the perfect valentine’s gift to get her. | 好在 我想到了送她的完美情人节礼物 |
[07:16] | A new boyfriend? Burn! | 新男友吗 呛死你 |
[07:17] | I don’t agree with your insult, but I respect it. | 我不同意你的侮辱性玩笑 但我觉得是个好笑话 |
[07:20] | Anyway, I was watching mtv, | 总之 我在看MTV |
[07:21] | And this crazy genius video popped up. | 突然看到一支超有才的MTV |
[07:24] | And there it was — the answer I was looking for. | 这就是我要寻求的答案 |
[07:31] | “Hello”? How is this the answer? | 《你好》 这怎么能是答案 |
[07:33] | Lainey loves Lionel. | 兰妮可喜欢莱诺了 |
[07:35] | And this video right here is the most romantic story ever told. | 这支MTV是史上最浪漫的爱情故事 |
[07:38] | Granted, Lionel is cool | 同意 莱诺挺不错的 |
[07:39] | And can pull off a striped sweater, | 而且穿条纹毛衣也帅 |
[07:41] | But this whole video is, like, super weird. | 但这支MTV超级奇怪 |
[07:43] | 33 years before Adele, this was the “Hello” | 在阿黛尔还没有出现的33年前 |
[07:47] | That took the world by storm | 风靡世界的是这首《你好》 |
[07:49] | thanks to Lionel Richie. | 这得感谢莱诺·里奇 |
[07:51] | He’s in love with a blind girl. | 他爱上了一个盲女 |
[07:53] | He follows her through the halls, and she has no idea. | 他跟着她走过过道 她不知道 |
[07:55] | – It’s so romantic. – Is it? | -太浪漫了 -是吗 |
[07:56] | Yes! And she loves him, too! | 对 而且她也爱他 |
[07:59] | Just look at the sculpture she made of his face. | 看她做的他的脸部雕塑 |
[08:01] | It’s scary but sincere. | 很吓人但很真实 |
[08:03] | What does this have to do with valentine’s day or anything? | 这和情人节或其他有什么关系 |
[08:05] | Duh! I’m gonna be just like the video | 这还不懂 我要学MTV里的 |
[08:07] | And make Lainey a clay bust. | 给兰妮做粘土半身像 |
[08:12] | Oh, it’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[08:13] | This is how I see you. | 我觉得你是这个样子的 |
[08:15] | The point is, stop while you’re ahead. | 重点是 马上收手 |
[08:17] | Trust me. Girls don’t like it when a guy tries too hard. | 相信我 女生不喜欢男生太刻意 |
[08:20] | What up, what up? | 怎样 怎样 |
[08:21] | Guess who’s all about V.D. today. | 猜谁今天在说情人节 |
[08:23] | Wait. That sounded really bad. | 等等 听起来好差劲 |
[08:24] | I’ve got math class, Geoff. What do you need? | 我有数学课 杰夫 你想做什么 |
[08:26] | Me? Nothing. Just thought you’d need something from your locker. | 我 没什么 只是觉得你需要从柜子里拿东西 |
[08:29] | – Nope. – Well, maybe just check to see that everything’s okay. | -不用 -那就看看是否一切都好 |
[08:32] | Why wouldn’t it be okay? | 为什么会不好 |
[08:33] | Just open it! | 打开吧 |
[08:39] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[08:41] | Doves. Someone must like you. | 白鸽 肯定有人喜欢你 |
[08:43] | Dear lord! They pooped all over my stuff! | 老天 它们在我的东西上拉屎 |
[08:46] | It’s like a bottle of elmer’s glue exploded in there. | 看起来像一瓶胶水在这里爆炸了 |
[08:48] | Geoff, this has to stop. | 杰夫 别再这样了 |
[08:50] | Don’t worry. I-I’ll go get some paper towels. | 别担心 我去拿纸巾 |
[08:52] | Geoff to the rescue. I’m such a good guy. | 杰夫解决难题 我真是个好人 |
[08:55] | While Erica was trying to ignore Geoff, | 爱丽卡尽力无视杰夫时 |
[08:57] | My dad just wanted me to ignore the rules. | 我爸要我无视规矩 |
[08:59] | All right, son. | 好了 儿子 |
[09:01] | I’m not looking. | 我没看 |
[09:02] | Now’s your chance to go see your jiggle movie. | 现在是你去看你那部小电影的机会 |
[09:04] | What? Aren’t you coming with me? | 什么 你不和我一起来吗 |
[09:06] | Who’s gonna buy me a ticket? | 那谁给我买票 |
[09:08] | That would defeat the whole purpose! | 这样的话一切就没意义了 |
[09:10] | You got to do this on your own. | 你得自己去做 |
[09:11] | You buy a ticket for “Annie,” | 你买《安妮》的票 |
[09:12] | And then you sneak into “Porky’s.” | 然后溜进《反斗星》的放映室 |
[09:14] | Easy-peasy. | 简单得很 |
[09:15] | But I just saw “Annie.” | 但我刚看过《安妮》 |
[09:17] | You think they’ll believe I’d see that garbage twice in a week? | 你觉得他们会相信我一周看两遍这种垃圾片吗 |
[09:24] | Even better. Now it’s free. | 现在更好 不要钱 |
[09:27] | Now you’re telling me to cheat the theater out of the price of a ticket? | 现在你要我逃票看电影吗 |
[09:29] | All right. That’s it. I’ve had enough. | 好了 我受够了 |
[09:31] | You go see that movie now or you’re punished. | 你快去看电影 否则要接受惩罚 |
[09:33] | What?! You can’t punish me for not breaking the rules! | 什么 你不能因为我不破坏规矩惩罚我 |
[09:36] | Move it now! | 快去 |
[09:37] | Fine! | 好的 |
[09:38] | But I’ll never forgive you for helping me get into | 但我永远不会原谅你帮我看到了 |
[09:40] | the movie I’ve been dying to see. | 我超级想看的电影 |
[09:45] | Even though I was doing exactly what my dad said, | 尽管我是照着爸的话去做 |
[09:48] | For the first time in my life, I felt like a total rebel. | 但这辈子第一次 我有了反叛的感觉 |
[09:51] | Show time. | 好戏上场 |
[09:52] | That is, until someone interrupted the movie. | 直到有人闯进影院 |
[09:55] | Excuse me. Pardon me, everyone. | 不好意思 打扰了各位 |
[09:57] | I hate to interrupt your smut, | 我不想打扰你们看黄片 |
[09:58] | But my innocent little boy is in here. | 但我天真的小儿子在这里 |
[10:01] | She’s here! | 她来了 |
[10:02] | I know you’re in here, Adam! | 我知道你在这里 亚当 |
[10:04] | A mother always knows. | 母亲就是知道 |
[10:06] | Surrender! | 投降吧 |
[10:07] | Oh, balls. | 死了 |
[10:07] | I don’t mean to judge any of you, | 我不想评判你们 |
[10:09] | But you’re all terrible. | 但你们太坏了 |
[10:11] | Best of luck. | 祝大家好运 |
[10:14] | Valentine’s day was fast approaching, | 情人节快到了 |
[10:16] | And Barry had finally found the perfect gift for Lainey. | 巴瑞终于找到了送兰妮的完美礼物 |
[10:19] | How long have you been here? | 你在这里多长时间了 |
[10:20] | Been in here since the crack of dawn, | 从天亮开始就在这里 |
[10:21] | But it’ll all make sense once you see my masterpiece. | 但你看到我的杰作后 一切都有意义 |
[10:27] | Was that a scream of delight? | 这是高兴的尖叫吗 |
[10:28] | That was terror. | 害怕的尖叫 |
[10:29] | Seriously, this thing is gonna haunt me forever. | 真的 这东西将是我一辈子的噩梦 |
[10:32] | In a good way? | 好的噩梦吗 |
[10:32] | Who gets haunted in a good way? | 谁做过好的噩梦 |
[10:33] | Kevin Costner in “Field of dreams.” | 凯文·科斯特纳在《梦幻成真》里 |
[10:35] | Okay, that was a fantastic example. | 这是个非常好的例子 |
[10:37] | But this thing is beyond disturbing. | 但这东西太吓人了 |
[10:38] | Thing?! | 东西 |
[10:39] | It looks like Sloth from “The goonies” | 像《七宝奇谋》里的斯洛 |
[10:40] | Got botched plastic surgery. | 做整容手术失败了 |
[10:42] | It’s clearly Lainey. | 显然这是兰妮 |
[10:43] | Lainey?! | 兰妮 |
[10:44] | It looks like someone sat on a puppet | 看起来像有人坐在了 |
[10:46] | From “The dark crystal.” | 《魔水晶》里的木偶上 |
[10:47] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[10:48] | Okay. I know what I got to do. | 好吧 我知道我要怎么做 |
[10:50] | See, the girl in the video was blind. | MTV中的女生是盲人 |
[10:52] | I’ve been looking at Lainey with my eyes | 我一直用眼睛看的兰妮 |
[10:53] | When I should really be looking at her with my hands. | 我应该用我的手去看她 |
[10:56] | The hands are the eyes of the arms. | 手是胳膊的眼睛 |
[10:58] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[10:59] | This whole thing is just so off the rails. | 这件事太混乱了 |
[11:01] | Ceramics, am I right? Can we talk about us? | 制陶 我对吗 可以谈谈我们吗 |
[11:03] | There isn’t an us. | 根本没有”我们” |
[11:05] | And you’re, like, terrible at icebreakers. | 而且你插话的水平太糟糕了 |
[11:07] | Cool. Cool. So, I’ve come to a major life decision. | 没事 我做出了重大的人生决定 |
[11:10] | – We’re done. – Sweet. | -我们结束了 -太好了 |
[11:12] | You do realize what that means. | 你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[11:13] | Now you have to just sit back | 现在你只能坐下来 |
[11:14] | And watch me date a parade of hot ladies, | 看着我和许多漂亮女生约会 |
[11:16] | Knowing in your heart that you missed out. | 你心里明白你错过了什么 |
[11:17] | Well, live and learn. | 活到老学到老嘛 |
[11:19] | Okay, but you’re making me uncork all this charm I’ve been hiding! | 但你这是逼我把一直隐藏的魅力展现出来 |
[11:24] | Hey, hallways, am I right? | 走廊 我对吗 |
[11:28] | You broke my rules, you broke my trust, | 你破坏了我的规矩 破坏了我的信任 |
[11:31] | And you broke my heart. | 你碎了我的心 |
[11:32] | The bad-boy triple axle. | 坏男孩的极限 |
[11:34] | Well, gold medal, bad boy. | 金牌得主 坏男孩 |
[11:36] | You are grounded for a month. | 你被禁足一个月 |
[11:38] | No nintendo, no telephone, no snuggies. | 没任天堂 没电脑 没抱抱 |
[11:41] | What?! You can’t do that. | 什么 你不能这样做 |
[11:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[11:44] | I’m not gonna deny myself snuggies | 不能因为你喜欢黄色电影 |
[11:45] | Just because you love perverted cinema. | 我让自己没得抱抱 |
[11:47] | We can snug, but still — no nintendo and no telephone. | 我们可以抱抱 但还是不能玩任天堂和打电话 |
[11:51] | But sunday’s valentine’s day. | 但星期天是情人节 |
[11:52] | I have a whole phone date planned with Dana. | 我和戴娜计划好了电话约会 |
[11:54] | Well, too bad. And if you think I’m angry, | 太遗憾了 如果你觉得我这算发火 |
[11:56] | Just wait till your dad gets going. | 你就等着看你爸爸发作吧 |
[11:58] | This is gonna get ugly. | 场面要难看了 |
[11:59] | You’re gonna hear it! Brace yourself, boy! | 给我听着 认识问题 小子 |
[12:05] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[12:06] | Please. Don’t be. | 拜托 不用 |
[12:08] | Oh, but I am. | 但我骄傲 |
[12:09] | Go and make mom unground me. | 去让妈妈别禁足我 |
[12:10] | Oh, I can’t do that. You broke the rules. | 我不能这样做 你破坏了规矩 |
[12:12] | Because of you! | 那是因为你 |
[12:13] | And you have my respect. | 而你赢得了我的尊重 |
[12:15] | I don’t want it! | 我不想要 |
[12:16] | I want to have my first valentine’s day with my girlfriend. | 我想和我的女友过第一个情人节 |
[12:19] | You are angry and defiant. | 你生气并且目中无人 |
[12:21] | And it makes my heart full. | 我的心好充实 |
[12:22] | No! Stop! Empty your heart. | 不 停下 把你的心掏空 |
[12:24] | Way to go, son. | 做得好 儿子 |
[12:26] | Don’t call me “Son” with pride ever again. | 别再用骄傲的口气叫我儿子 |
[12:28] | Son. | 儿子 |
[12:29] | You really want me to break the rules? | 你真的要我破坏规矩吗 |
[12:31] | That’s exactly what I’m going to do! | 那我就会这样做 |
[12:33] | And so, I started my life as a rule breaker, | 于是 我开始了自己不守规矩的生涯 |
[12:36] | big-time. | 来票大的 |
[12:38] | One ticket to Seattle, please. | 一张去西雅图的机票 |
[12:39] | My girlfriend lives there. | 我女友住在那里 |
[12:40] | You flying alone today, kid? | 你一个人坐飞机吗 孩子 |
[12:43] | Uh…is that a problem? | 这有问题吗 |
[12:45] | Nope, but you can meet the captain, | 没 不过你可以和机长见面 |
[12:46] | And we’ll let you steer the plane. | 而且我们会让你开飞机 |
[12:49] | Lucky for me, it was the ’80s. | 我很幸运 那是八十年代 |
[12:50] | Things were a tad looser back then. | 管理很松散 |
[12:53] | As I was off to see my valentine, | 我去见我的情人时 |
[12:55] | Barry was still feeling his out. | 巴瑞在感受他的 |
[12:57] | – Hey, babe. – Hello. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[12:58] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[12:59] | And with that, Barry did some research — | 然后 巴瑞做了些调研 |
[13:02] | Terrible, invasive research. | 可怕的攻击性的调研 |
[13:04] | Do you trim your nose hairs? | 你修剪鼻毛吗 |
[13:05] | Wow. Your forehead’s so big. | 你的前额好大 |
[13:07] | What’s that right there? I never noticed that. | 这里的是什么 我以前没注意到 |
[13:08] | Your eye looks different today. | 你的眼睛今天看起来不同了 |
[13:09] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[13:10] | What’s happening right now? | 现在是怎么回事 |
[13:11] | Oh, nothing. Just passing on by before social studies class. | 没什么 只是在社会研究课开始前来看看 |
[13:14] | Thought I’d give you a little face feel. | 想着来感受一下你的脸 |
[13:16] | Please don’t touch my face. | 请别碰我的脸 |
[13:17] | You got tater-tot hands. | 你的手上全是土豆泥 |
[13:18] | Ooh! That is a big noggin! | 好大的一个头 |
[13:23] | Dude! I don’t know what this is, but now I’m pissed! | 伙计 我不知道你在做什么 但我现在很生气 |
[13:26] | – Well done. – Wait. How many teeth do you have? | -做得好 -等等 你有多少牙 |
[13:27] | Let me count your teeth. | 让我数你的牙 |
[13:29] | Teeth, am I right? | 牙齿 我对吗 |
[13:30] | Stop doing what you’re doing! | 别再这样做了 |
[13:32] | No, it’s not what you think, okay? | 不是你想的这样 |
[13:33] | I just wanted to say sorry. | 我只是想来道歉 |
[13:35] | I’ve been annoying. I get it. | 我很烦人 我知道 |
[13:37] | Spending all that money on flowers | 花了那么多钱买花 |
[13:38] | And white pigeons was a real wake-up call. | 和白色的鸽子 对我是当头棒喝 |
[13:40] | I thought they were doves. | 我以为那是白鸽 |
[13:42] | You put gross albino pigeons in my locker? | 你把恶心的白化病鸽子放在我的柜子里吗 |
[13:44] | The point is, I give up, okay? | 重点是 我放弃了 好吗 |
[13:47] | I made a deal with myself. | 我和自己说好了 |
[13:48] | If I couldn’t win you over by valentine’s day, | 如果到情人节时还没追到你 |
[13:50] | Then it was time to move on. | 就放弃 |
[13:52] | So…I guess…friends? | 所以我想 朋友行吗 |
[13:55] | For sure. | 当然 |
[13:57] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[13:58] | There it was — the one word that killed any romantic relationship. | 这个 是毁掉所有恋爱关系的一个词 |
[14:02] | That was very mature of you, man. | 你真成熟 伙计 |
[14:03] | Oh, no. Just wait. | 不 等等 |
[14:04] | Here’s where she turns around, | 她会转身 |
[14:05] | Gives me a longing look because she didn’t realize | 热情地看着我 因为直到现在 |
[14:07] | what she had until now. | 她才明白她拥有什么 |
[14:08] | It’s my master plan. Here we go. | 这是我的高招 开始 |
[14:11] | Right… | 就是 |
[14:13] | Now! | 现在 |
[14:16] | Right now! | 就是现在 |
[14:18] | Right…now! | 就是现在 |
[14:21] | It’s over, bro. | 没戏了 兄弟 |
[14:21] | Shut up, Robert. Everyone knows you gave yourself that flower. | 闭嘴 罗伯 大家都知道花是你自己买的 |
[14:25] | As Geoff realized he had to get over his broken heart, | 杰夫意识到他必须从心碎中站起来 |
[14:28] | I was breaking the rules. | 我则要把规矩击个粉碎 |
[14:29] | Suck on this, Murray Goldberg. | 我厉害吧 默里·金伯格 |
[14:32] | Welcome aboard. This is your Captain. | 欢迎登机 我是机长 |
[14:34] | Our flight time to seattle will be about five hours. | 到达西雅图的飞行时间大约为5小时 |
[14:36] | Wait. Did he say five hours? | 等等 他是说5小时吗 |
[14:38] | Rough weather in the midwest, | 中西部天气不好 |
[14:39] | So we’ll see some minor turbulence. | 我们会碰到一些轻微的气流 |
[14:42] | Minor turbulence? Oh, that’s not great. | 轻微的气流 这可不好 |
[14:44] | Or major turbulence. | 或是严重的气流 |
[14:46] | Just, uh, please keep your seat belts fastened. | 请系好安全带 |
[14:48] | They don’t know? They should know! | 他们不知道吗 他们应该知道 |
[14:50] | Oh, god! Why am I here?! What have I done? | 老天 我为什么在这里 我做了什么 |
[14:53] | Sure, as a boy, I was afraid of flying. | 当然 作为男孩 我害怕飞行 |
[14:56] | But as a man, I wasn’t gonna wuss out and call my parents. | 但作为男人 我不会软弱无用打电话给爸妈 |
[15:02] | Murray! | 默里 |
[15:08] | Murray! | 默里 |
[15:09] | I can’t! I’m busy! | 我接不了 我忙着 |
[15:12] | Murray! | 默里 |
[15:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:24] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:25] | Adam’s at the airport. | 亚当在机场 |
[15:27] | Seattle?! | 西雅图 |
[15:28] | I mean, really? | 你不是吧 |
[15:30] | You are not dressed for that kind of rainy weather. | 你穿的衣服根本不适合去那种整天下雨的地方 |
[15:33] | At the very least, pack some duck boots. | 至少带上踩水靴吧 |
[15:35] | I mean, you could have gotten a head cold and died! | 你可能会染上伤风死掉的 |
[15:37] | Dad said to break the rules, so that’s just what I did. | 爸说破坏规矩 我正是这样做的 |
[15:40] | I meant leave the seat up! Eat a grape at the supermarket! | 我是说别把马桶圈放下 在超市吃葡萄 |
[15:43] | Not fly across the damn country! | 不是坐飞机横跨整个国家 |
[15:46] | But, deep down, you’re proud of me. | 但内心深处 你是为我骄傲的 |
[15:47] | No, I’m the opposite of that. | 不 我的想法是相反的 |
[15:48] | Gotcha. Mom’s here, | 明白 妈在这里 |
[15:50] | So you can’t give me the respect that I deserve. | 所以你无法给我 我应得的尊重 |
[15:52] | No respect! You’re a moron! | 没有尊重 你是个白痴 |
[15:54] | Yep. I really am. | 对 我真的是 |
[15:56] | You really are. | 你真的是 |
[15:57] | Let’s just all agree — in the future, | 让我们都同意 以后 |
[16:00] | We leave the parenting to me and Bev. | 教育孩子的工作还是交给我和贝弗吧 |
[16:02] | Yes. For sure. | 那是当然 |
[16:04] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[16:05] | Guys, guys, I think the headline here | 各位 我想重点是 |
[16:07] | Is that I did the right thing in the end. | 我最终做了正确的事 |
[16:09] | True. | 是的 |
[16:10] | I cried until they turned that plane around. | 我哭到他们把飞机调头 |
[16:12] | That was not easy and cost me every bit of my dignity. | 这可不容易 我一点尊严都不剩了 |
[16:15] | He did do that. | 他的确是这样 |
[16:16] | And I did not try smoking, | 而且我没有尝试抽烟 |
[16:18] | Even though the other passengers said it would calm my nerves. | 哪怕其他乘客说这会让我冷静下来 |
[16:21] | You should head upstairs now. | 你现在应该上楼了 |
[16:22] | Same goes for the tiny vodka bottles. | 我也拒绝了伏特加酒 |
[16:24] | Head upstairs now. | 马上上楼 |
[16:26] | Everybody go! | 大家离开 |
[16:29] | Well, I hope you’re happy. You’ve ruined our son. | 希望你开心 你毁了我们的儿子 |
[16:31] | Adam used to be a good boy, and now he’s a real… | 亚当以前是个好孩子 现在他是真正的… |
[16:34] | I’m not gonna apologize for that. | 我不会道歉的 |
[16:36] | Bevy, do you really want to have the only kid in the world | 贝弗 你真的想咱家孩子是全世界 |
[16:39] | Who’s afraid to see an “R”-rated movie? | 唯一不敢看R级电影的孩子吗 |
[16:41] | Yes! | 是的 |
[16:43] | That’s the dream. | 这是我的梦想 |
[16:44] | Well, it’s not mine. | 这不是我的梦想 |
[16:45] | Look, I know I’m not down in the trenches like the two of you, | 我知道我没有像你和老爷子一样在教育第一线 |
[16:48] | But we need to raise a man, | 但我们需要养育出一个男人 |
[16:51] | One who’s not afraid to go out and take a risk, | 他不怕出去冒险 |
[16:53] | Even if it means disappointing us. | 哪怕这意味着让我们失望 |
[17:02] | Valentine’s day had arrived, | 情人节到了 |
[17:03] | And Barry was finally ready to unveil his masterpiece. | 巴瑞终于准备好揭晓他的杰作了 |
[17:06] | Dude, are you still in here making Lainey heads? | 伙计 你还在这里做兰妮的头吗 |
[17:09] | I’m so close, Erica! | 快成功了 爱丽卡 |
[17:12] | Come. Prepare yourself for beauty. | 来 准备好见识下美人 |
[17:16] | Oh, no! | 不要 |
[17:17] | Okay. That’s a no. | 好吧 这个不行 |
[17:18] | Don’t worry. Got many more. | 别担心 还有很多 |
[17:19] | Behold. | 看 |
[17:22] | Okay. Good note. | 好的 懂了 |
[17:25] | Feast your eyes on this. | 大开眼界吧 |
[17:29] | I got one you’re gonna love. | 这个你会喜欢的 |
[17:33] | That’s supposed to be your girlfriend?! | 这个应该是你的女友吗 |
[17:40] | No. Stop. | 不 停下 |
[17:41] | You can’t show Lainey any of these clay monstrosities. | 你不能让兰妮看到这些粘土怪物 |
[17:44] | She’ll think you’re a serial killer. | 她会觉得你是连环杀手 |
[17:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:47] | I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[17:49] | I ruined the first valentine’s with the girl of my dreams. | 我毁掉了和梦中情人的第一个情人节 |
[17:53] | Barry? | 巴瑞 |
[17:54] | Lainey! Lainey, don’t look at me, please, | 兰妮 兰妮 请别看我 |
[17:56] | Or anything else in this room. | 也别看这房间里其他的东西 |
[17:58] | Also, happy Valentine’s day. | 还有 情人节快乐 |
[18:00] | What the… | 这是什么 |
[18:01] | You made all this for me? | 这些是你给我做的吗 |
[18:06] | So, you like them? | 你喜欢吗 |
[18:07] | Don’t take this the wrong way, but they’re nightmares. | 别误会 这些是噩梦 |
[18:09] | This was supposed to be your valentine’s gift. | 这本来是送你的情人节礼物 |
[18:11] | I just wanted to show how I see you, but… | 我只想让你知道在我心中你的样子 |
[18:14] | It’s just impossible to make something as beautiful as you. | 只是不可能做出和你一样美的雕塑 |
[18:17] | Barry, I told you not to go all crazy. | 巴瑞 我说了你不要这么刻意 |
[18:20] | I know, but the fact that you love me | 我知道 但我是这个世界上 |
[18:21] | More than any man in this world is everything to me. | 你最爱的男生 这点对我来说太重要了 |
[18:26] | It’s everything. | 太重要了 |
[18:28] | The fact that you’d sit here for days and try over and over… | 你在这里 尝试一遍又一遍 |
[18:34] | …that’s exactly why I love you, you big idiot. | 这正是我爱你的原因 你这个大白痴 |
[18:51] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[18:52] | What? You saw nothing. | 什么 你什么也没看到 |
[18:58] | Lights out. | 关灯了 |
[19:00] | And mom says no sneaking t.V. | 妈妈说了不准偷看电视 |
[19:01] | Still punished. Got it. | 还在接受惩罚 明白 |
[19:03] | I’ve got to say — flying to Seattle? | 我得说 飞去西雅图 |
[19:06] | You really took a big swing. | 你这次动作挺大的 |
[19:07] | Don’t worry. I’ll get the hang of it. | 别担心 我会进入状态的 |
[19:17] | That night, I decided to start breaking the rules, | 那一晚 我决定开始破坏规矩 |
[19:20] | But it wasn’t because my dad said to | 不是因为我爸说要这样做 |
[19:22] | Or because I thought I would prove I was a man. | 也不是因为我要证明我是个男人 |
[19:24] | I did it simply because… | 我这样做只是因为 |
[19:26] | …I was a boy in love with a girl. | 我是爱着一个女孩的男孩 |
[19:29] | And after being in such a hurry to grow up… | 在急着成长之后 |
[19:31] | …In that moment, I just wanted time to stop. | 在那一刻 我只希望时间停止 |
[19:35] | And I was willing to risk everything. | 我愿意冒一切风险 |
[19:41] | He snuck out to call Dana. | 他溜出去打电话给戴娜 |
[19:44] | Well, what do you know? | 谁想到啊 |
[19:47] | You gonna bust him? | 你要抓现行吗 |
[19:48] | Oh, for sure. | 当然 |
[19:50] | But he’s a good boy. | 但他是个好孩子 |
[19:52] | I’ll give him a couple of minutes. | 我给他几分钟时间 |
[20:00] | That’s the thing about love. | 爱情就是这样 |
[20:02] | It makes you want to take risks and go out on a limb, | 令你想冒险 不惜一切 |
[20:05] | No matter the consequence. | 不管后果 |
[20:07] | But for the right person, it’s totally worth it. | 但为了对的人 一切都值得 |
[20:16] | Why is that Lainey head here? | 为什么兰妮的头在这里 |
[20:17] | They made me remove them all from the school premises | 他们逼我从学校拿走 |
[20:20] | ’cause they were scaring the first graders. | 因为吓坏了一年级的孩子 |
[20:21] | Me and the jtp are gonna blow this one up with some fireworks. | 我和JTP的兄弟准备用烟火把这个给爆了 |
[20:23] | Do it now. I am not gonna sleep with that thing in the house. | 快去 我不会睡在有这个东西的房子里 |
[20:27] | – Oh, my. – I get it. | -我的天 -我明白 |
[20:30] | I suck at sculptering. | 我对雕塑很不在行 |
[20:31] | No. Baby, you’re a genius. | 不 宝贝 你是个天才 |
[20:35] | And I am so honored that this is how you see me. | 我好荣幸 这是我在你心中的样子 |
[20:38] | I mean, what a beautiful tribute to the love of your life… | 这是多么美的致敬 对你的毕生挚爱 |
[20:44] | …Me. | 我 |
[20:45] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:46] | Mom, just so you know, this is actually a sculpture of Lainey’s head. | 妈 跟你说 这是兰妮的头的雕像 |
[20:49] | Toss it in the trash. | 扔到垃圾堆去 |
[20:52] | That’s my stupid brother right there. He’s talking with his girlfriend. | 我的笨蛋大哥在那里 他在和女友说话 |
[20:58] | What was that? | 什么意思 |