时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The ’80s was the decade of great dance movies, | 八十年代是伟大歌舞电影的十年 |
[00:02] | but nothing had the moves or magic | 但没什么比得上史诗级爱情电影 |
[00:04] | of the epic love story “Dirty Dancing.” | 《辣身舞》的舞蹈和魔力 |
[00:07] | And no one loved it more than Beverly Goldberg. | 没人比贝弗莉·金伯格更爱这部电影 |
[00:09] | Somebody who’s taught me… | 有人曾经教我 |
[00:11] | …that there are people willing to stand up for other people | 有些人愿意为其他人挺身而出 |
[00:14] | no matter what it costs them. | 无论会付出怎样的代价 |
[00:16] | Sit down, Jake. | 坐下 杰克 |
[00:17] | Unfortunately, my mom dragged me to see it with her… | 不幸地是 我妈拉我和她一起看了… |
[00:19] | 17 times. | 17遍 |
[00:21] | You said we could see “Spaceballs.” | 你说我们可以看《太空炮弹》 |
[00:22] | There’s no space or balls in this whole movie. | 这部电影里没太空也没炮弹 |
[00:25] | Hold my hand. Live this with me. | 握着我的手 和我一起感受 |
[00:27] | My mom was so obsessed, | 我妈太痴迷了 |
[00:28] | she even bought a copy for the low price of $89.99. | 她甚至以89.99元的”低价” 买了录像带 |
[00:32] | Nobody puts Baby in a corner. | 没人能逼贝比 |
[00:33] | Nobody! | 没人 |
[00:34] | My God, his arms are like glistening tree trunks. | 我的天 他的胳膊好像发光的树干 |
[00:37] | And — woof — Mama like that mullet. | 而且 老娘好喜欢那头胭脂鱼发型 |
[00:40] | “Dirty Dancing” was the only thing | 《辣身舞》是唯一 |
[00:42] | that got my mom and sister to get along. | 能让我妈和我姐合得来的东西 |
[00:44] | For the first time ever, they were, like, friends. | 有史以来第一次 她们像朋友一样 |
[00:46] | You know, this is actually based on a true story. | 这是根据真实故事改编的 |
[00:48] | I’m pretty sure that’s not true. | 我相当肯定不是的 |
[00:49] | It’s real, and you can’t take that away from me. | 这是真的 你不能改变我的想法 |
[00:51] | Wait…maybe it can be! | 慢着 也许可以是真的 |
[00:55] | The sucky losers on the school dance committee | 学校舞会筹办组的没用鬼们 |
[00:56] | are still fighting over a theme. | 还在犯愁主题的事 |
[00:58] | We can do a “Dirty Dancing” dance! | 我们可以开”辣身舞”舞会 |
[01:00] | Are you telling me you get to live “Dirty Dancing,” | 你是告诉我 你可以再现《辣身舞》 |
[01:03] | and I could live every moment through you? | 我可以通过你体验每一刻吗 |
[01:06] | That’s not what I’m saying at all. | 这根本不是我说的 |
[01:07] | It’s decided. We do this dance. | 决定了 我们办这场舞会 |
[01:09] | Aw, screw it! Help me plan it. | 不管了 帮我计划 |
[01:11] | Lame! | 差劲 |
[01:13] | Sorry, ladies. | 抱歉 女士们 |
[01:14] | Truth bomb coming in! | 真相炸弹来了 |
[01:16] | This one gonna hurt! | 会很伤人的 |
[01:17] | “Dirty Dancing” sucks! | 《辣身舞》差劲死了 |
[01:18] | No! Don’t you ruin this for us! | 不 你不能破坏我们的兴致 |
[01:20] | There’s only one dance movie in this world that matters — | 这世上只有一部歌舞电影有看头 |
[01:23] | “Footloose”! | 《浑身是劲》 |
[01:24] | – Go away! – Stop this at once! | -走开 -马上闭嘴 |
[01:26] | It has it all — gymnastics, | 该有的全有了 体操 |
[01:28] | bros bonding secretly with dance, | 兄弟们通过舞蹈私下里增进感情 |
[01:29] | and a ruggedly handsome outsider | 超级帅气的外来者 |
[01:31] | who dances into the hearts of a small town. | 用舞蹈征服了小镇的心 |
[01:33] | Please! | 拜托 |
[01:34] | “Dirty Dancing” is at least realistic. | 至少《辣身舞》很现实 |
[01:36] | A beautiful girl dances into the hearts of a small resort. | 一个美丽的女孩用舞蹈征服了小度假区 |
[01:39] | No. Patrick Swayze can only be a badass roadhouse bouncer, | 不 帕特里克·史威兹只能做酒店保镖硬汉 |
[01:42] | not some tight-pants-wearing mountain dancer. | 不能做穿紧身裤的山区舞者 |
[01:45] | You are grounded for six weeks! | 你被禁足6周 |
[01:46] | No TV or phone! | 没电视没电话 |
[01:48] | But I need the phone to talk | 但我需要电话聊天 |
[01:49] | and the TV to watch television! | 需要电视看节目 |
[01:50] | That’s the point. | 这正是禁足的意义 |
[01:51] | Fine! You take away my “Footloose,” | 行 你夺走我的《浑身是劲》 |
[01:53] | I take away your “Dirty Dancing.” | 我拿走你的《辣身舞》 |
[01:55] | – What? – No! | -什么 -不 |
[01:56] | No! | 不 |
[01:57] | Hands off my Swayze! | 别碰我的史威兹 |
[01:58] | He’s a bouncer! No! | 他是保镖 不 |
[02:00] | Dancer! | 舞者 |
[02:00] | He is a bouncer! | 他是保镖 |
[02:02] | – He’s a bouncer! – Dancer! | -他是保镖 -舞者 |
[02:03] | – Dancer! – He’s a bouncer! | -舞者 -他是保镖 |
[02:04] | Dancer! | 舞者 |
[02:19] | It was March 2nd, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的3月2日 |
[02:21] | and my mom had one simple request of my dad. | 我妈对我爸有一个简单的要求 |
[02:24] | Murray, there’s something wrong with the wheels on this vacuum cleaner. | 默里 这个吸尘器的轮子有点问题 |
[02:28] | Can you come down and take a look at it? | 你能下来看看吗 |
[02:30] | I just bought you a new used one nine years ago! | 我9年前刚给你买的新的二手货 |
[02:33] | I’m telling you, it’s sticking. | 我跟你说 卡住了 |
[02:35] | See, if you just move it back and forth, you know? | 瞧 如果前后移动 |
[02:37] | Seems fine to me. | 我觉得没问题 |
[02:38] | Just move with it a little. | 移动一下 |
[02:40] | Just, uh, take a few steps forward | 前几步 |
[02:42] | and a few steps back. | 后几步 |
[02:43] | There it goes. | 就是这样 |
[02:46] | Just really get into the rhythm of the vacuum. | 跟着吸尘器的节奏 |
[02:50] | Oh-ho-ho, no! | 不 |
[02:52] | I see what you’re doing. I am not dancing with you. | 我明白你的目的了 我不会和你跳舞的 |
[02:56] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[02:57] | I was inches away from having the time of my life. | 我距离这辈子最开心的时刻就几英寸了 |
[03:00] | Inches! | 几英寸 |
[03:06] | That was a close one, huh? | 好险啊 |
[03:08] | You mean, how you almost gave your wife the one thing | 你是说你差点令你老婆如愿得到了 |
[03:11] | she’s desperately wanted for the last 25 years? | 在过去25年里最想得到的东西 |
[03:14] | The nerve of some people. | 有些人好大的胆子 |
[03:15] | See? You get it. Why doesn’t she? | 瞧 你明白 她为什么不明白呢 |
[03:18] | Murray, it’s important to her. | 默里 这对她来说很重要 |
[03:20] | It’s just dancing. What’s the big deal? | 这只是跳舞 有什么大不了的 |
[03:22] | For one thing, I literally | 有一点 我真的 |
[03:24] | have never danced a day in my life. | 这辈子从来没跳过舞 |
[03:26] | And based upon my current energy level, | 鉴于我现在的活力水平 |
[03:28] | not gonna start soon. | 这事别指望了 |
[03:29] | Oh, stop. | 少来了 |
[03:31] | Everyone’s danced at some point. | 所有人都多少会跳一下 |
[03:33] | Yeahhhh, not me. | 对 不包括我 |
[03:35] | You’ve never been in the shower and hummed a few bars? | 你从来没在冲澡时哼歌跳一下吗 |
[03:38] | I’m all business in the shower. | 我冲澡时只做正事 |
[03:39] | Soap, rinse, out. | 肥皂 冲水 走人 |
[03:41] | You’ve never once been driving, | 你从来没在开车时 |
[03:42] | and Miami Sound Machine comes on | 当迈阿密之音合唱团的歌响起 |
[03:45] | and you tap your finger on the wheel? | 你在方向盘上敲手指吗 |
[03:47] | Tap my finger? Who am I, Gregory Hines? | 敲手指 我是谁 跳踢踏舞的吗 |
[03:49] | Are you trying to say that even as a little boy, | 你是说哪怕在小时候 |
[03:52] | you never once clapped your hands to the radio? | 你也从来没跟着收音机拍手吗 |
[03:55] | My dad traded it for a bucket. | 我爸拿收音机换了个桶 |
[03:56] | That’s how I got my birthday bucket. | 我的生日礼物桶就是这样来的 |
[04:01] | This is a nightmare! | 这是噩梦 |
[04:03] | And you’re to blame. | 全怪你 |
[04:04] | True. | 是的 |
[04:04] | And it’s going to be the first school dance | 这将成为学校第一场 |
[04:06] | ever worth going to. | 值得参加的舞会 |
[04:07] | No. When will this “Dirty Dancing” oppression end?! | 不 “辣身舞”压迫什么时候到头啊 |
[04:10] | When will everybody cut loose, footloose, | 什么时候大家才能狂欢 “浑身是劲” |
[04:13] | lick off your sundae spoons?! | 舔你的”圣代勺” |
[04:15] | Sweetie, I keep telling you, | 亲爱的 我一直告诉你 |
[04:16] | the song is not about ice cream. | 这首歌不是唱冰淇淋的 |
[04:17] | You don’t know! No one does! | 你不知道 没人知道 |
[04:19] | Hey, pretty pretty. | 大美女 |
[04:20] | Guess you’re gonna be looking | 看来你要找搭档 |
[04:20] | for a partner to practice those sensual moves with. | 练习这些性感舞蹈动作 |
[04:23] | And it’s not going to be you. | 不可能是你 |
[04:24] | Come on, I know every single move that Swayze does in that movie. | 拜托 我会史威兹在那部电影中的所有舞蹈 |
[04:26] | – Seriously? – Ah, good for you. | -真的吗 -好样的 |
[04:28] | Actually, I’ve never seen it, but I will now, | 其实我没看过 但现在我会看 |
[04:30] | and I will dedicate my life | 我会倾尽全力 |
[04:31] | to becoming your own personal Swayze. | 成为你的史威兹 |
[04:32] | You go full Swayze, | 你能完全像史威兹那样跳 |
[04:33] | maybe I’ll let you dance near me. | 也许我会让你在我旁边跳舞 |
[04:35] | Proximity dance! It’s a deal! | 身边舞 说定了 |
[04:37] | Yeah. No deal. | 是 不可能 |
[04:39] | There is no way “Dirty Dancing” | “辣身舞”绝对不可能 |
[04:41] | will ever be a theme at a school-sanctioned dance. | 成为学校批准舞会的主题 |
[04:44] | Give me one good reason! | 给我一个正当理由 |
[04:45] | It’s literally got “dirty” in the title, | 名字里就有”辣身”两个字 |
[04:47] | not to mention it’s wildly inappropriate. | 更别提是多么的不成体统 |
[04:49] | Inappropriate?! | 不成体统 |
[04:51] | “Wildly inappropriate.” | 多么的不成体统 |
[04:52] | That piece of human | 那家伙 |
[04:53] | doesn’t know what’s inappropriate for children. | 根本不知道什么对孩子来说是不成体统 |
[04:55] | He said the theme’s gonna be “Soda Pop Hop.” | 他说主题将是汽水泡泡舞 |
[04:58] | It’s over, Mom. | 结束了 妈 |
[04:59] | Over? | 结束 |
[05:00] | Did Johnny Castle give up | 强尼·卡塞尔在被凯勒曼度假区 |
[05:02] | when he was unjustly fired from Kellerman’s? | 非法解雇后他放弃了吗 |
[05:03] | No, he did not. | 不 他没有 |
[05:05] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[05:06] | He came back and danced dirty, | 他回去跳辣身舞 |
[05:07] | and so will you after I march down to that school | 在我冲到学校好好教训鲍尔校长一顿后 |
[05:09] | and give Principal Ball a piece of my mind. | 你也一样可以跳舞 |
[05:11] | No. Let me march. | 不 让我去示威 |
[05:13] | – You want to march? – I do. | -你要去示威吗 -是的 |
[05:15] | – Down there?! – Yes! | -到学校 -是的 |
[05:16] | To demand unrealistic changes to school policy, | 要求学校政策做出不现实的改变 |
[05:18] | with a complete disdain for reason and common sense? | 对理由与常识做出完全的鄙视吗 |
[05:20] | I learned from the best. | 我有最厉害的师傅 |
[05:22] | I’ve never been prouder to call you my daughter. | 现在是我最为你这个女儿骄傲的时刻 |
[05:24] | And I’ve never been proud to be your daughter until now. | 现在是我第一次觉得做你女儿很骄傲 |
[05:26] | And so, for the first time, | 于是 有史以来第一次 |
[05:28] | Erica Goldberg marched down to school | 爱丽卡·金伯格冲到学校 |
[05:30] | and channeled Beverly Goldberg. | 成为贝弗莉·金伯格第二 |
[05:31] | And if you still say no, | 如果你依然拒绝 |
[05:33] | I’ll go above your shiny head to the PTA. | 我会越过你的光头找家长老师会 |
[05:36] | No, the school board. | 不 学校董事会 |
[05:37] | No, the secretary of education. | 不 教育部长 |
[05:40] | So, what do you and your coffee-stained tie have to say to that? | 你和你有咖啡痕迹的领带怎么说 |
[05:43] | – A month’s detention. – What?! | -留堂一个月 -什么 |
[05:44] | That’s not how this is supposed to work! | 结果不应该是这样的 |
[05:46] | The thing is, I’m an adult, | 事实是 我是成年人 |
[05:47] | and the way you’re speaking to me is completely unacceptable. | 你对我说话的方式是完全不能被接受的 |
[05:50] | But I’m a Goldberg. This is what we do. | 但我是金伯格 这是我们的风格 |
[05:53] | And fortunately for both of us, you’re not your mother | 对我们来说都很幸运 你不是你母亲 |
[05:55] | and she’s not here right now. | 她现在不在这里 |
[05:59] | But…I think we could compromise | 但我想我们可以折中下 |
[06:01] | on something besides a dirty dance. | 同意辣身舞以外的东西 |
[06:03] | A compromise, huh? | 折中吗 |
[06:04] | Okay, door’s always open, | 门永远是开的 |
[06:06] | but no more steamrolling me! | 别再对我施以高压 |
[06:08] | I want your respect. Understand? | 我要你的尊重 明白吗 |
[06:10] | Uh, I’m not following. | 我没明白 |
[06:13] | Thank goodness that’s over. | 谢天谢地结束了 |
[06:16] | As Erica was channeling my mom at school, | 爱丽卡在学校学我妈办事 |
[06:19] | my dad was being schooled by Pops. | 我爸正被老爷子教育 |
[06:22] | Ah, Murray, perfect timing. | 默里 正是时候 |
[06:25] | Come over here, take a seat. | 过来 坐下 |
[06:27] | I want you to look at that handsome young man | 我要你看着这个英俊的年轻人 |
[06:30] | and tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[06:31] | Someone who was still able to drop his pants in peace. | 当时还能平静地脱下长裤的人 |
[06:35] | No! | 不 |
[06:36] | This is a photo of your first dance, | 这是你们第一支舞的照片 |
[06:38] | your first act as a married man, | 你成为已婚男人后的第一件事 |
[06:40] | and you’re not even moving. | 你动都没动 |
[06:41] | I moved plenty that day. | 我那天动了不少 |
[06:43] | I walked down the aisle, I stepped on the glass, | 我走过红毯 踩了玻璃杯[犹太结婚习俗] |
[06:46] | I walked back up the aisle. | 又从红毯走回来 |
[06:47] | I was a regular Carl Lewis. | 我简直就是卡尔·刘易斯[田径名将] |
[06:49] | Damn it, Murray, when you asked for my daughter’s hand, | 见鬼 默里 你要我把女儿嫁给你时 |
[06:51] | you said you’d do everything you could to make her happy. | 你说你会竭尽所能让她开心 |
[06:54] | Does that look like happiness to you? | 你觉得这是开心吗 |
[06:56] | Fine! | 好的 |
[06:58] | I’ll do one dance, but I’m not moving my lower half. | 我跳一支舞 但我不会动腿 |
[07:01] | Did someone say “dance instructor”? | 有人说了”舞蹈教练”吗 |
[07:03] | No! Where did you even come from?! | 没 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[07:05] | Come on! It’s like “Footloose”! | 拜托 这就像《浑身是劲》一样 |
[07:08] | You’re the dopey farm boy, | 你是迟钝的农场小子 |
[07:09] | and I’m Kevin Bacon! | 我是凯文·贝肯[电影主演] |
[07:10] | Let me be your Bacon! | 让我做你的贝肯 |
[07:12] | Don’t distract me with bacon. | 别用培根让我分心 |
[07:13] | I’m not dancing. | 我不跳舞 |
[07:14] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[07:15] | Yeah! Feel the beat! | 对 感受节奏 |
[07:17] | There’s nothing wrong with two bros bonding over dance. | 两个兄弟通过舞蹈增进感情没什么不对 |
[07:20] | Barry, this is a delicate situation. | 巴瑞 现在的情况很微妙 |
[07:22] | You’re making it worse! | 你这是帮倒忙 |
[07:23] | Well, the infectious music of Kenny Loggins will win him over. | 肯尼·罗金斯音乐的感染力会让他动心的 |
[07:26] | It’s not winning him over. | 没有让他动心 |
[07:28] | The human body is literally programmed to love Loggins. | 人类身体被设定为爱罗金斯 |
[07:31] | He can’t say no! | 他无法拒绝 |
[07:33] | No! | 不 |
[07:34] | What if I told you there was a way | 如果我告诉你有个办法 |
[07:36] | that you could be a dancing god | 你可以做舞蹈之神 |
[07:38] | without ever having to move your body? | 却连身体都不用动 你怎么想 |
[07:39] | No! Don’t listen to him! | 不 别听他的 |
[07:40] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[07:41] | All you got to do | 你要做的 |
[07:42] | is raise your hands over your head. | 只是把手举过头顶 |
[07:44] | – At the same time? – Yes. | -双手同时吗 -是的 |
[07:45] | You’re gonna listen to this lazy-eyed nerd | 有我听你差遣时 你居然打算听 |
[07:47] | when you have this at your disposal? | 这个斜眼呆子的话吗 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna go with Adam’s easy thing. | 我做亚当说的简单的 |
[07:52] | Okay, if you can pull this off with Mom, | 如果你跟妈妈来这招 |
[07:54] | you’ll never have to dance again. | 你就永远不用跳舞了 |
[07:55] | Are you insane? I can’t do that! | 你疯了吗 我做不了这个 |
[07:58] | And neither could Ferris Bueller’s lame-ass sister. | 弗瑞斯·巴勒的差劲姐姐也不会 |
[08:01] | That is, until she learned how. | 直到她学会如何做 |
[08:03] | I’m in a pool. I don’t want to be in a pool. | 我在泳池里 我不想待在泳池里 |
[08:06] | In the movie, they were in a lake. | 在电影中 他们在湖里 |
[08:07] | Would you rather be in a lake? | 你宁愿在湖里吗 |
[08:09] | I’d rather be in my chair! | 我宁愿在我的沙发上 |
[08:10] | Put your hands up. I’ll jump to you. | 举起双手 我跳上来 |
[08:12] | You catch me. | 你接住我 |
[08:13] | 1…2…3. | 一二三 |
[08:25] | My soft-belly meat! | 我柔软的小肚子啊 |
[08:27] | I’m cold. Let’s forget this. | 我好冷 算了吧 |
[08:29] | This is your chance to make Mom feel loved and delighted! | 这是你让妈妈觉得被爱并且开心的机会 |
[08:32] | I’m freezing and miserable! | 我好冷好悲惨 |
[08:34] | Don’t you swim away from me! | 别游走逃避我 |
[08:36] | What is that, a doggy paddle? | 这是什么 狗爬吗 |
[08:38] | You’re a grown man! | 你是成年人 |
[08:39] | While my dad’s plan to dance sank, | 我爸计划舞到水底 |
[08:41] | Erica was ready to rise to the occasion. | 爱丽卡准备行动起来 |
[08:44] | Mom, guess what? | 妈 你猜怎样 |
[08:45] | I actually got Principal Ball to say yes, | 我让鲍尔校长同意了 |
[08:47] | so the dirty dance is back on. | 可以跳辣身舞了 |
[08:49] | Well, that is very surprising to me, Schmoop-aloo! | 我太意外了 小宝贝 |
[08:52] | I can’t believe I did it. | 我不敢相信我做到了 |
[08:54] | Uh, you! You did it, not me. | 你 你做到了 不是我 |
[08:56] | I was here mopping. | 我在这里拖地 |
[08:58] | The dance is back on? | 又可以跳了吗 |
[08:59] | That means I can still Swayze you. | 这意味着我依然可以做你的史威兹 |
[09:01] | Let it go, Jeff. | 算了 杰夫 |
[09:01] | I’m not gonna sensually gyrate with you. | 我不会和你性感地旋转的 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry, “gyrate”? | 抱歉 旋转 |
[09:05] | If I’m gonna get dirty with anyone, | 如果我要和谁辣身一下 |
[09:06] | it’s gonna be Marc McGonagle. | 一定是马克·麦戈纳格尔 |
[09:08] | Marc McGonagle? | 马克·麦戈纳格尔 |
[09:10] | Erica, I’m begging you. | 爱丽卡 我求你 |
[09:11] | Give me a chance to groove all up on you. | 给我个机会靠着你扭屁股 |
[09:13] | No. Do not do that. | 不 不要这样做 |
[09:14] | Let our bodies speak without words. | 让我们的身体交谈 却不用说话 |
[09:16] | Stop! Nobody’s body is speaking to any other bodies. | 停下 没谁的身体和任何别的身体说话 |
[09:19] | This is just a school dance. | 这是学校舞会 |
[09:21] | Dirty dance. | 辣身舞 |
[09:22] | Ugh, again with that awful movie. | 又是那部糟糕的电影 |
[09:24] | Think about it, dude. | 好好想想 兄弟 |
[09:25] | The school is letting us dirty-dance. | 学校让我们跳辣身舞 |
[09:27] | They want us to get freaky. | 学校要我们辣起来 |
[09:28] | Ladies’ man Cogan bringing it dirty, y’all! | 花花公子科根辣起来了 各位 |
[09:32] | That was not in the movie. | 电影里没这个 |
[09:34] | Yeah, we never saw the movie, | 我们没看过这部电影 |
[09:35] | but the title says it all. | 但名字说明了一切 |
[09:36] | Guys, if you’re gonna dirty-dance, | 各位 如果你们要跳辣身舞 |
[09:38] | at least do it right. | 至少跳对吧 |
[09:45] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[09:46] | – Florida. – Yes. | -佛罗里达 -是的 |
[09:49] | After my dad’s botched dance lesson, | 在我爸搞砸舞蹈课之后 |
[09:51] | it seemed this was as close to “Dirty Dancing” | 似乎看《辣身舞》就是他最接近 |
[09:53] | as he would get. | “辣身舞”的程度了 |
[09:54] | Look at him. Has to be special effects. | 瞧他 肯定是特技 |
[09:57] | No man can lift a tiny lady like that. | 没人能这样举起一个小女生 |
[10:00] | You’re finally watching that movie, huh? | 你终于看这部电影了 |
[10:02] | I know I promised I’d take Bevy out dancing, | 我知道我保证会带贝弗出去跳舞 |
[10:04] | but I can’t do it. | 但我做不到 |
[10:07] | I’ll look stupid. | 我会看起来很傻的 |
[10:08] | Since when do you care about how you look? | 你什么时候开始在乎自己的形象了 |
[10:10] | You spend half your life puttering around this house | 你半辈子时间都穿着内裤 |
[10:12] | in your underpants. | 在这栋房子里闲逛 |
[10:13] | Well, that’s about comfort. | 这是为了舒适 |
[10:15] | It’s also a warning shot to outsiders | 而且也是对外来者的警告 |
[10:16] | that you’re not welcome. | 让对方知道不受欢迎 |
[10:18] | All I’m saying is, you always | 我意思是 你一直 |
[10:19] | care less about what other people think. | 不太在乎别人对你的看法 |
[10:21] | Why is this different? | 为什么这次不同 |
[10:22] | Let me be honest with you. | 跟你说实话 |
[10:25] | I don’t like to move my body. | 我不喜欢舞动身体 |
[10:27] | Yeah, we’ve met. | 对 这我知道 |
[10:28] | Now, the thing is, I’m afraid. | 事实是 我害怕 |
[10:31] | Dancing in front of all those people with their judgy eyes — | 在别人面前跳舞 被他们指指点点 |
[10:34] | I-I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[10:35] | Well, you’ll never know how you’ll look if you don’t try. | 如果你不尝试 永远不知道你是什么样子 |
[10:38] | Pops was right. My dad had to see for himself. | 老爷子说得对 我爸得看看自己的样子 |
[10:41] | Luckily, he spotted my trusty camera. | 幸运地是 他发现了我可信赖的摄像机 |
[10:45] | And, with no one around, | 在没有旁人的情况下 |
[10:47] | he decided to give dancing a shot. | 他决定给跳舞一个机会 |
[10:49] | He grooved, he grinded, | 他扭 他抖 |
[10:51] | he gyrated, | 他旋转 |
[10:52] | he did…whatever this is. | 他做了 不知道这是什么 |
[10:55] | Look at me! | 看我 |
[10:57] | I’m a guy who dances now! | 我现在是会跳舞的人啦 |
[10:59] | He danced like no one was watching, | 他旁若无人般的跳舞 |
[11:01] | and luckily, no one was. | 幸好 没人看到 |
[11:03] | Just a reminder, I will be performing | 提醒下 我会和我的理发店四重唱 |
[11:06] | with with my barbershop quartet, The Princi-pals, | “校长伙计”在即兴表演夜演出 |
[11:09] | at the open mike Thursday… | 时间是周四 |
[11:11] | * ni-i-ght * | 晚晚晚 |
[11:12] | Stop the announcements. We need to talk. | 别播报了 我们要谈谈 |
[11:14] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[11:15] | We had an agreement over stern eye contact | 我们通过严厉的眼神交流达成了协议 |
[11:17] | that if I gave in to your daughter’s dance demands, | 如果我答应你女儿的舞会要求 |
[11:19] | you would stay far away from my office. | 你就会远离我的办公室 |
[11:21] | But that was before I realized that you were right | 那是在我意识到你是正确的之前 |
[11:24] | and there can be no dance. | 不能跳这个舞 |
[11:25] | But you forced me to flip-flop! | 但你逼我改变了主意 |
[11:27] | I flipped! I can’t flop back! | 我变了 我不能变回去 |
[11:29] | I didn’t know how dirty that dance was gonna be! | 我不知道这个舞 会辣到这种程度 |
[11:32] | Which is why I wanted it to be a Soda Pop Hop! | 所以我才想开汽水泡泡舞会 |
[11:34] | It was my favorite dance as a teen, | 这是我十几岁时最爱的舞蹈 |
[11:36] | but no one’s embraced it. | 但没人喜欢 |
[11:38] | Well, I’m embracing it, Earl. | 我喜欢 厄尔 |
[11:40] | Fine! The dirty dance is once again dead. | 好 辣身舞再次取消 |
[11:42] | One thing — my daughter, Erica, must never know | 还有 不能让我女儿爱丽卡知道 |
[11:45] | that I had anything to do with this. | 我跟这事有关系 |
[11:47] | I think that’s your mom! | 我想那是你妈妈 |
[11:48] | Yes, thank you, Lainey! | 是 谢谢你 兰妮 |
[11:52] | You. | 你 |
[11:55] | What’s up, best friend who’s also my daughter? | 什么事 好朋友兼我的女儿 |
[11:58] | The P.A. system was on the whole time. | 广播一直开着 |
[12:00] | The whole school heard every crazy word you said. | 你说的疯话全校都听到了 |
[12:05] | Oopsie. | 哎呀 |
[12:06] | You completely betrayed me. | 你彻底背叛了我 |
[12:07] | Who does that?! | 谁会这样做 |
[12:08] | A normal mama who loves you | 普通的爱你的 |
[12:10] | and you love back? | 你也爱的妈妈 |
[12:11] | For once, I thought we were a team | 总算有一次 我以为我们是一个团队 |
[12:12] | and had something in common. | 有共同点 |
[12:15] | Turns out, we never will. | 原来 我们永远不会如此 |
[12:16] | As Erica left my mom feeling low, | 爱丽卡让我妈感觉低落 |
[12:18] | my dad was still high on his sweet moves. | 我爸依然为他的舞姿兴奋着 |
[12:22] | Look at me go! | 看我跳的 |
[12:24] | I have to admit, at first, I was a little bit nervous, | 我得承认 开始我有些紧张 |
[12:27] | but now look at me! | 但现在 看我 |
[12:33] | Burn this. | 烧了 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry? | 说什么 |
[12:36] | This must never be seen by anyone. | 不要让任何人看到 |
[12:38] | I’m not following. | 我没明白 |
[12:39] | If you love my daughter, | 如果你爱我的女儿 |
[12:40] | you won’t do any of this ever again. | 你就永远再也不要做这样的事 |
[12:43] | You said I wouldn’t know if I could dance until I tried. | 你说除非我尝试 我才会知道自己是否会跳舞 |
[12:46] | Well, you tried and now we know. | 你试了 我们知道了 |
[12:48] | You cannot and should not dance. | 你不能也不应该跳舞 |
[12:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[12:52] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[12:53] | Adam, no, turn away! | 亚当 不 转身 |
[12:55] | It’ll change you forever! | 这个会就此改变你 |
[12:56] | Oh, no, no, no! What am I looking at?! | 不 我在看什么 |
[12:59] | Turn away! | 转身 |
[13:00] | I want to, but I can’t. | 我想 但我转不了 |
[13:02] | It’s like the Ark from “Raiders”! | 就像《法柜奇兵》里的约柜一样 |
[13:04] | You promised you wouldn’t judge me, | 你发誓不会对我指指点点 |
[13:06] | but I’m feeling a lot of judging right now. | 但我现在觉得有很多指指点点 |
[13:08] | Don’t make yourself the victim in this. | 别把自己说的跟受害者一样 |
[13:11] | That boy is the victim. | 这小子才是受害者 |
[13:12] | All I did was walk into the room. | 我只是走进这间房而已 |
[13:15] | Okay, I know you’re super pissed at Mom. | 我知道你很生妈妈的气 |
[13:18] | Well, I got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[13:20] | Let my sanctuary heal you! | 让我的避难所治愈你 |
[13:22] | I come here to release my angry rage that I always have. | 我来这里释放我总是有的怒气 |
[13:25] | How? | 怎么做 |
[13:25] | A little thing called… | 有样东西叫做 |
[13:27] | – the angry dance. – That’s not a thing. | -愤怒的舞蹈 -根本没这回事 |
[13:29] | Tell that to Kevin Bacon’s body double in “Footloose.” | 跟《浑身是劲》里凯文·贝肯的替身说去 |
[13:33] | Go on. Angry-dance! | 来吧 愤怒的舞蹈 |
[13:36] | Unleash your pain with tumbles and flips! | 用翻筋斗来释放你的痛 |
[13:38] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[13:39] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我是想帮你 |
[13:40] | The only thing you’re doing is proving what a dope you are. | 你唯一做的就是证明你有多蠢 |
[13:42] | Your words make me so angry! | 你的话令我非常愤怒 |
[13:44] | Dance it out, Barry. Dance it out. | 跳舞发泄出来 巴瑞 跳舞发泄出来 |
[14:33] | Now it’s your turn. Fight the power with dance! | 现在到你了 用舞蹈反抗权威 |
[14:36] | Okay, I will never do what you just did. | 我永远不会做你刚做的 |
[14:38] | But you were right about one thing. | 但有件事你说对了 |
[14:40] | I can and will fight the power with dance. | 我可以也会用舞蹈反抗权威 |
[14:43] | Since when do we need permission to dance dirty? | 从什么时候开始我们需要允许才能跳辣身舞了 |
[14:45] | We are gonna go to that dance and get dirty | 我们要去参加舞会 好好辣起来 |
[14:48] | whether Principal Ball likes it or not. | 不管鲍尔校长喜不喜欢 |
[14:50] | That’s right. You can’t stop this. | 对 你无法阻止这个 |
[14:57] | Exactly, although never do that again. | 正是 不过再也不要这样跳了 |
[15:03] | The Soda Pop Hop was in full effect. | 汽水泡泡舞会开始了 |
[15:06] | It was less than thrilling. | 一点也不令人激动 |
[15:08] | The ’50s suck. | 五十年代好差劲 |
[15:09] | To think I dressed up in my good Rush shirt and everything. | 我居然还穿上了激流乐队的贵T恤 |
[15:12] | Thankfully for every kid in that gym, | 好在对体育馆里所有孩子来说 |
[15:13] | Erica and her friends had other plans. | 爱丽卡和她的朋友们有其他计划 |
[15:15] | It’s 21:00. | 9点了 |
[15:16] | Operation “Dance My Way Into Erica’s Heart” is a go. | “一舞赢得爱丽卡芳心”计划开始 |
[15:19] | – That is not the name! – It’s way too long. | -不是这名字 -名字太长了 |
[15:24] | Yep, Erica was a girl on a mission — | 对 爱丽卡有任务 |
[15:26] | make a squeaky-clean dance a little more dirty. | 让纯洁的舞蹈辣起来 |
[15:29] | Baby has the watermelon. | 贝比有西瓜 |
[15:31] | – Roger. -10-4. | -收到 -明白 |
[15:31] | I love sharing secrets with you! | 我喜欢和你分享秘密 |
[15:33] | – You’re so loud. – Way too loud. – I knew it. | -你声音太大了 -太大了 -我知道 |
[15:37] | Hey, dude, some guy, like, barfed on your van. | 伙计 有人吐在了你的车上 |
[15:40] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[15:42] | Who? Uh…me? | 谁 那个 我 |
[15:45] | I’ll kill you! | 我杀了你 |
[15:47] | It was a needlessly intricate plan | 这一多余的复杂计划 |
[15:49] | that was ready to rock ‘n’ roll — | 正准备摇滚起来 |
[15:51] | that is, until Barry rolled up. | 结果巴瑞上场 |
[15:53] | It’s boom time! | 砰砰时间到 |
[15:54] | Stop! I don’t know what this is, but stop! | 停下 我不知道这是什么 但是停下 |
[15:56] | It’s a confetti cannon. | 这是五彩纸屑炮 |
[15:58] | Now cut-up paper will endlessly rain down on us | 碎纸片会不断洒落在我们身上 |
[16:00] | like in the final scene of “Footloose.” | 就像《浑身是劲》的最后一幕一样 |
[16:02] | I told you — | 我跟你说过了 |
[16:03] | this is “Dirty Dancing,” not “Footloose”! | 这是”辣身舞” 不是”浑身是劲” |
[16:05] | Hello? An authority figure | 有没搞错 权威人物 |
[16:07] | has banned us from moving our bodies. | 禁止我们舞动自己的身体[《浑身是劲》剧情] |
[16:08] | Seriously, Erica, I pity you. | 真的 爱丽卡 我同情你 |
[16:11] | I pity you both. | 我同情你们两个 |
[16:12] | There is no way I’m letting you | 我不可能让你们 |
[16:14] | ruin this wonderful Soda Pop Hop! | 毁掉这场完美的汽水泡泡舞会 |
[16:16] | Both of you, out! | 你们两个 出去 |
[16:17] | If I’m going out, I’m going out dirty! | 就算我要走 也要辣辣地走 |
[16:19] | Hit it, Lainey! | 开始 兰妮 |
[16:20] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[16:21] | my sister took a leap of faith. | 我姐跃出了自信的一步 |
[16:23] | No! | 不 |
[16:25] | It’s a dance about soda! | 这是汽水舞会 |
[16:28] | Just like you practiced, dude. You can do this. | 就像练习时一样 你可以的 |
[16:32] | Too fast! | 太快了 |
[16:33] | Slow down! | 慢一点 |
[16:35] | Maybe too big. | 也许这一步太大了 |
[16:36] | Ohhh, I just blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[16:38] | And… footloose! | 然后 浑身是劲 |
[16:47] | Tell me where she is, | 告诉我她在哪里 |
[16:48] | and I’ll get the ball rolling by calling her a moron. | 我会从叫她白痴开始 |
[16:50] | My office. | 我的办公室 |
[16:52] | And it is thrilling | 真令人激动 |
[16:53] | to finally be on the same page for once. | 终于有一次我们意见一致 |
[16:55] | I’m so sorry about all of this, Earl. | 抱歉发生的一切 厄尔 |
[16:58] | I never should’ve shown her that movie. | 我就不应该让她看这部电影 |
[16:59] | It’s just too dirty for a child to handle. | 辣到让一个孩子无法处理 |
[17:02] | I get it. I’m a parent, too. | 我明白 我也是家长 |
[17:04] | Our job is to save these kids from themselves, | 我们的工作就是从孩子自己手中拯救他们 |
[17:06] | even if it means crushing a dream or two. | 哪怕意味着摧毁一两个梦想 |
[17:09] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[17:10] | It turned out, my mom was living “Dirty Dancing,” | 结果 我妈一直活着《辣身舞》中 |
[17:13] | but she wasn’t Baby — | 但她不是贝比 |
[17:14] | she was her controlling parent, Jerry Orbach, | 她是她的控制狂家长 杰瑞·奥尔巴赫 |
[17:17] | and that was a role she refused to play. | 她拒绝扮演这个角色 |
[17:20] | Mom, I know I screwed up… | 妈 我知道我搞砸了 |
[17:22] | humiliated myself. | 害自己出丑 |
[17:24] | Got cake in my ear and inhaled some confetti. | 耳朵里有蛋糕 吸入了一些纸屑 |
[17:27] | And I’m grounded for life, which I deserve. | 我这辈子都被禁足了 我活该 |
[17:30] | No, you don’t. | 你没有 |
[17:32] | What? | 什么 |
[17:34] | So, you wanted to live “Dirty Dancing.” | 你想让《辣身舞》成为现实 |
[17:38] | Nobody gets that more than me. | 没人比我更明白这点 |
[17:40] | I’d love to be Baby | 我想做贝比 |
[17:43] | get swept off my feet | 被抱着双脚离地 |
[17:45] | and spun around the dance floor. | 在舞池上旋转 |
[17:49] | Honestly, it’s all I’ve ever wanted. | 说实话 这是我一直想要的 |
[17:54] | I know it can’t happen for me, | 我知道这种事不可能发生在我身上 |
[17:57] | but, uh, it still can for you. | 但是 你依然有可能 |
[18:01] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[18:03] | Nobody puts my baby in a corner. | 没人能逼我的宝贝 |
[18:06] | And so, with the help of our mom, | 于是 在我妈的帮助下 |
[18:08] | Erica cleaned herself off and took center stage | 爱丽卡收拾干净 登上舞台中央 |
[18:11] | to have the time of her life. | 享受生命中最开心的时刻 |
[18:42] | I think she gets that from me. | 我想她这点随我 |
[18:45] | What in heaven’s name is happening? | 老天 这是怎么回事 |
[18:47] | I brought you here to shut this nonsense down, | 我让你来阻止这一荒唐行为的 |
[18:49] | not make it worse! | 不是火上浇油 |
[18:50] | The dirty dance is back on! | 辣身舞又回来了 |
[18:53] | You might want to Orbach these kids, but not me. | 也许你想做奥尔巴赫打压这些孩子 但我不想 |
[18:57] | I miss the ’50s. | 我想念五十年代 |
[19:00] | Just look at them. It’s not even 9:30. | 看他们 现在还不到9点半 |
[19:03] | Hey, I know it’s not “Footloose,” | 我知道这不是”浑身是劲” |
[19:04] | but will you just dance a little? | 但你愿意跳舞吗 |
[19:07] | For me? | 为我 |
[19:08] | I’ll do it… but I won’t like it. | 我会跳 但我不会喜欢的 |
[19:24] | Sure, we didn’t magically do the same dance number | 当然 我们没有神奇地跳出和电影中 |
[19:26] | like in the movies. | 一样的舞蹈 |
[19:27] | In fact, most of us weren’t good dancers at all. | 事实上 大多数人根本跳得不好 |
[19:30] | But for the first time, it didn’t seem to matter. | 但第一次 这一点并不重要 |
[19:38] | I’m really doing it! | 我做到了 |
[19:39] | I can’t believe it, either! | 我也不敢相信 |
[19:41] | My baby is Baby! | 我的宝贝是贝比 |
[19:46] | Um, that was something. | 有点感觉 |
[19:48] | It was everything. | 对我来说是一切 |
[19:50] | Like you. | 像你一样 |
[19:52] | You talked and ruined it. | 你一说话就毁气氛了 |
[19:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:56] | Look at her go. | 看她跳的 |
[19:58] | Living her dream. | 梦想成真 |
[20:00] | It’s time you live yours, too. | 是时候你的梦想也成真 |
[20:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:04] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[20:05] | my mom wasn’t just watching “Dirty Dancing” | 我妈不仅是第18次看 |
[20:07] | for the 18th time. | 《辣身舞》 |
[20:08] | She was living it for the very first. | 她也是第一次活在其中 |
[20:11] | It’s all she ever wanted. | 这一直是她想要的 |
[20:16] | For one unforgettable night, | 在那终生难忘的夜晚 |
[20:18] | everyone in that gym felt like Jennifer Grey. | 体育馆里的每一个人都觉得自己像詹妮弗·格雷 |
[20:21] | We moved like Swayze | 我们像史威兹一样舞动 |
[20:23] | and were as footloose as Kevin Bacon. | 和凯文·贝肯一样浑身是劲 |
[20:25] | We all ruled that dance floor, and it was epic. | 舞池是我们的天下 太经典了 |
[20:45] | What’s happening?! | 出什么事了 |
[20:46] | Captain Confetti strikes again! | 纸屑队长又进攻了 |
[20:49] | Hey, Adam, feeling clean? | 亚当 觉得很干净吗 |
[20:51] | What? | 什么 |
[20:58] | Did it go off? | 爆了吗 |
[21:00] | Out. | 出去 |