时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, the last week of school. | 放暑假前的最后一周 |
[00:01] | It’s a truly magical feeling of impending freedom | 自由就在眼前 感觉太奇妙了 |
[00:04] | as the entire student body unites in not giving a crap. | 全部学生团结起来不把学校当回事 |
[00:07] | Even the teachers were checked out. | 甚至连老师都不在状态了 |
[00:09] | All right, stop your stretching. | 好了 别做拉伸运动了 |
[00:11] | We’re gonna watch the movie “Bloodsport.” | 我们将看电影《血腥运动》[动作片] |
[00:12] | Not that I’m complaining, | 我不是抱怨什么 |
[00:13] | but isn’t that, like, wildly inappropriate | 但这是不是太不像话了 |
[00:15] | and has nothing to do with gym class? | 这电影跟体育课没一点关系 |
[00:17] | “Sports” are in the title. Leave me alone. | 电影名里有”运动”二字 放过我吧 |
[00:19] | I got nothing left to give you kids! | 我没什么可教你们的了 |
[00:21] | You did this to me! | 这都是你们造成的 |
[00:22] | But for all us eighth graders, | 但对我们所有8年级学生来说 |
[00:24] | the last week of school meant one thing. | 放假前一周意味着一件事 |
[00:25] | All right, boys and girls, today begins Freshman Fear Week. | 男同学女同学 新生恐惧周从今天开始 |
[00:30] | This is when upperclassmen | 高年级学生可以追捕 |
[00:33] | hunt down terrified incoming ninth graders | 害怕即将成为9年级生的学生们 |
[00:35] | and throw them in the showers. | 把他们扔进淋浴间 |
[00:37] | – Did he say “hunt”? – Balls! | -他刚说”追捕”吗 -死了 |
[00:39] | No! I made it through middle school | 不 我做到了在整个初中 |
[00:40] | without using those showers! | 都不用学校的淋浴间 |
[00:42] | Back in the ’80s, | 八十年代 |
[00:42] | school policy on cruel hazing traditions | 学校政策在对待残忍的戏弄传统上 |
[00:44] | tended to be a tad more lax. | 采取的是纵容态度 |
[00:46] | I swear, one day, they’ll realize | 我发誓总有一天 他们会意识到 |
[00:48] | this whole practice is completely barbaric. | 这项活动太野蛮了 |
[00:50] | You will never live to see that day! | 你活不到那一天了 |
[00:52] | But…you’re my brother. You’re supposed to protect me. | 但你是我哥 你应该保护我 |
[00:55] | Opposite! | 正相反 |
[00:55] | I’ve been training for this my whole life. | 我这辈子都在为这事做训练 |
[00:58] | Every headlock, noogie, and wet willy | 每一次锁头 爆栗 湿手指钻耳朵 |
[01:01] | has led to this moment. | 都是为了这一刻 |
[01:02] | There has to be a way out of this. | 肯定有办法摆脱的 |
[01:04] | There is, but it’s not pretty. | 有的 但太丢人了 |
[01:06] | Mama! Barry’s gonna hurt me! | 妈妈 巴瑞要伤害我 |
[01:08] | I’m here, schmoo. | 有我在 宝贝 |
[01:09] | He’s gonna hunt me down | 他要抓住我 |
[01:10] | and throw me into the gross gym showers! | 把我扔进恶心的体育课淋浴间 |
[01:12] | – No! – Yes! – No! | -不 -是的 -不 |
[01:13] | And then he’s gonna rip my shoes off | 然后他会脱掉我的鞋 |
[01:15] | and make me touch the floor without flip-flops! | 让我不穿人字拖站在地板上 |
[01:17] | You’re not athletic enough to get athlete’s foot! | 你不够强壮 怎么能得脚气呢 |
[01:19] | Help me! I’m just a boy! | 救我 我只是一个小男孩 |
[01:21] | I got you, baby. | 有我撑你 宝贝 |
[01:22] | Oh, God! No, I don’t. | 老天 撑不住了 |
[01:37] | It was June 2, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的6月2日 |
[01:39] | the end of the school year — | 学年快结束的日子 |
[01:41] | a moment that would live in time forever. | 时间长河中永远不会消失的一刻 |
[01:43] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[01:44] | Still looking for contributions for the time capsule. | 时间胶囊里还需要更多东西哦 |
[01:47] | So far, we’ve got one Hall & Oates poster, | 目前为止 有张霍尔与奥兹二重唱的海报 |
[01:49] | put in by me. | 是我放进去的 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna put in a naked picture of myself | 我要放张我自己的裸照 |
[01:52] | so I can look back and say, | 这样多年后看到可以说 |
[01:54] | “Yeah, Naked Rob had it.” | 没错 裸罗伯当年真不错 |
[01:55] | I’m gonna put myself in there. | 我要把我自己放进去 |
[01:57] | Boom! Livin’ in the future. | 砰 活在未来 |
[01:59] | Dude, it’s a time capsule, not a time machine. | 伙计 这是时间胶囊 不是时间机器 |
[02:02] | Right? | 对吗 |
[02:02] | You’re funny | 你很风趣 |
[02:04] | and have trouble making eye contact with girls. | 而且不好意思和女生做眼神交流 |
[02:07] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[02:09] | All except for the haircut and the posture, but I can fix that. | 除了发型和姿势 我可以让你改 |
[02:11] | Thanks, I think? Hey, Erica! | 我要说谢谢吗 爱丽卡 |
[02:14] | You want to sign my yearbook? | 你想给我的年鉴签名吗 |
[02:15] | I saved you precious real estate right next to my face. | 我把我脸旁边的风水宝地留给你了 |
[02:17] | Fine. | 好 |
[02:18] | Yeah, you know, if you need some more time with it, | 如果你需要时间想想写什么 |
[02:19] | you could just give it back to me. | 你可以稍后还给我 |
[02:20] | Okay, you’re done. “Have a summer.” | 好的 你写完了 “过个暑假” |
[02:22] | Did you mean, like, “good summer” or — | 你是说”愉快的暑假”还是 |
[02:25] | or “bitchin’ summer” or — or “sexy summer”? | “热辣暑假”还是”性感暑假” |
[02:27] | Just “summer.” | 就是”暑假” |
[02:30] | Do you think she meant it like “Have a summer” | 你们觉得她意思是”过个暑假” |
[02:32] | or “Have a summer”? | 还是过”个”暑假 |
[02:34] | Dude, you got to let this go. | 兄弟 你真该放下了 |
[02:35] | – Yeah, don’t be such a Duckie. – Such a what? | -别这么”达基” -这么什么 |
[02:38] | Duckie, the twerpy, lovesick best friend | 达基 单相思笨蛋 女主的好朋友 |
[02:40] | who never gets Molly Ringwald. | 永远追不到莫利·林沃德的那个 |
[02:42] | That’s you, bro. | 就是你 兄弟 |
[02:43] | Pbht! Please! | 少来了 |
[02:43] | If I’m anyone from “Pretty in Pink,” | 要说我是《红粉佳人》中的谁 |
[02:45] | it’s feather-haired bad boy James Spader. | 那肯定是一头秀发的坏小子詹姆斯·斯派德 |
[02:47] | – That is delusional. – Get to know yourself, bro. | -你妄想 -别自欺欺人了 兄弟 |
[02:49] | Geoffrey, Andrew, Robert, | 杰夫瑞 安德鲁 罗伯特 |
[02:51] | I need to speak to my child. | 我要和我的孩子谈谈 |
[02:52] | She’s using our proper first names. | 她叫了我们的全名 |
[02:54] | – Move it. – It’s scary ’cause she said “Andrew.” | -快走 -好吓人 她叫我安德鲁 |
[02:56] | What?! I didn’t even do anything! | 什么事 我什么也没做 |
[02:57] | Adam says you’re gonna haze and humiliate him at school? | 亚当说你会在学校捉弄他让他丢脸 |
[03:00] | Oh, that. Yeah, that’s happening. | 这个啊 这是肯定的 |
[03:02] | Like heck it is! You lay one finger on my baby — | 想得美 你敢动我的宝贝一下 |
[03:05] | You mean the pubescent monster standing next to you? | 你是说站在你旁边的青春期怪物吗 |
[03:09] | Take a look at him, Ma. He’s all grown up now. | 看看他 妈 他长大了 |
[03:11] | That is not… the, uh… | 不是的 那个 |
[03:15] | No, that’s not… | 不 那不是 |
[03:20] | Is this true? | 这是真的吗 |
[03:21] | No! Look at me! | 不 看着我 |
[03:23] | Actually, don’t. | 别看 |
[03:24] | Uh, close your eyes and imagine me from last year. | 闭上眼睛 想象我去年的样子 |
[03:27] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[03:28] | He’s right. My baby is going to high school. | 他是对的 我的宝贝要上高中了 |
[03:30] | No! Stop reeling at the passage of time! | 不 别受时光流逝影响 |
[03:33] | Protect me! | 保护我 |
[03:34] | Your voice! | 你的声音 |
[03:35] | I’m just now hearing it for the first time. | 现在我才第一次真正听到 |
[03:38] | It’s like the last gasp of an old helium balloon. | 好像残旧的氦气球的最后一口气 |
[03:41] | No. | 不 |
[03:42] | Oh, yes. | 太棒了 |
[03:44] | I just broke Mom’s spirit, so now I can shower you. | 我刚摧毁了妈妈的精神 现在我可以给你冲澡了 |
[03:47] | Get ready, bro. | 准备好 小弟 |
[03:51] | Why are you shushing me? | 你为什么要嘘我 |
[03:52] | That’s not a shush. That’s a shower sound. | 这不是嘘声 这是冲澡的声音 |
[03:54] | What are you talking about? This is a shower sound. | 说什么呢 这才是冲澡的声音 |
[03:58] | That’s the ocean, bro. A shower sounds like this. | 这是大海 小弟 冲澡声是这样的 |
[04:01] | You’re making a fool out of yourself! | 你只是在让自己出丑而已 |
[04:03] | Listen to me. Listen. | 听我的 听 |
[04:13] | – Hi. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[04:14] | Don’t mind me. I’m just having some Bev time. | 别管我 我只是在过贝弗时光 |
[04:19] | Do you mind closing the door, please? | 麻烦关上门好吗 |
[04:21] | Mur? Your wife is sitting in the broom closet, | 默里 你老婆坐在杂物间里 |
[04:24] | sniffing a baby blanket. | 嗅着一张婴儿毯 |
[04:25] | That’s her thing. | 这是她爱做的事 |
[04:26] | She sits in there and sniffs them to remind her | 她坐在里面嗅毯子 让她想起 |
[04:27] | of when our children were babies and not the worst. | 咱家孩子还没长成烦人精的婴儿期 |
[04:30] | And that doesn’t bother you? | 这事并不困扰你吗 |
[04:31] | What do I know? I’m just the husband. | 我懂什么 我只是老公而已 |
[04:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:39] | That’s good blankie. | 好棒的毯子 |
[04:40] | Bevy, I know it’s hard with Adam going into high school, | 贝弗 我知道亚当上高中对你来说很难接受 |
[04:43] | but you can’t hide here in the closet forever. | 但你不可能永远躲在杂物间里 |
[04:48] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[04:49] | Just — Just take this thing | 把它拿走 |
[04:51] | and put it where I can never find it. | 放在一个我永远找不到的地方 |
[04:52] | It’s time to let go. | 是时候放手了 |
[04:54] | – It doesn’t appear like you are. – I’m letting go. | -似乎你并没放手 -我放手了 |
[04:56] | I shouldn’t have to struggle like this. | 那我不用费这么大力气才对 |
[04:58] | Set me free. | 放我自由 |
[04:59] | Al! Will you help me?! | 老艾 帮我好吗 |
[05:00] | She’s got superhuman strength! | 她有着超人的力气 |
[05:02] | Take it! I’m handing it over. | 拿去 我交出去了 |
[05:04] | She’s got the forearms of a tennis pro. | 她有网球职业选手的前臂 |
[05:06] | Take the blankie. | 把毯子拿走 |
[05:07] | Put your back into it. | 用尽全力 |
[05:08] | Cure me of my sickness. | 治疗我的病态 |
[05:10] | As my mom was losing her safety blanket, | 我妈失去她的安全毯时 |
[05:12] | my friends and I were living in danger. | 我和朋友们活在危险中 |
[05:14] | Are you okay, Taz? | 你还好吗 塔兹 |
[05:15] | No, man! I’m so wet, I’m so cold. | 不好 我湿透了 好冷 |
[05:18] | They didn’t even give me a towel. | 他们连毛巾都没给我 |
[05:19] | If they can throw Taz Money in the showers, | 如果他们能把塔兹哥扔进淋浴间 |
[05:21] | there’s no hope for us! | 我们就更没希望了 |
[05:22] | We just have to come up with a plan before the bell rings. | 我们得在下课铃响前想到办法 |
[05:24] | It’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[05:27] | Why is he shushing us? | 他为什么嘘我们 |
[05:29] | No matter what happens, we go down together. | 无论怎样 我们同生共死 |
[05:31] | For sure. | 肯定的 |
[05:33] | – No! – Take him, not me! | -不 -抓他 别抓我 |
[05:34] | It was every man for himself. | 大家各自逃命 |
[05:36] | We tried to escape, | 我们想逃跑 |
[05:37] | but that day, we faced the greatest shower ambush | 但那天 我们面临着8年级从未见识过的 |
[05:40] | the eighth grade had ever seen! | 最彪悍的淋浴大埋伏 |
[05:41] | No! Wait! No showers! | 不 等等 不要冲澡 |
[05:43] | My turtlenecks shrink when they get we-e-t! | 打湿后我的高领衫会缩水的 |
[05:47] | Those next 10 seconds lasted an eternity | 接下来的10秒仿佛一生那么漫长 |
[05:50] | as my friends were picked off one by one. | 我的朋友一个接一个地被抓住 |
[05:53] | They even got Taz Money…again! | 他们甚至再次抓住了塔兹哥 |
[05:55] | No! | 不 |
[05:56] | Next thing I knew, | 等我回过神来 |
[05:57] | I was facing off against my destiny. | 我已经要和命运对决了 |
[05:59] | Maybe it was panic. Maybe it was nerd rage. | 也许是因为恐慌 也许是因为兔子急了能咬人 |
[06:02] | Maybe it was the fact | 也许是因为 |
[06:03] | that my brother had been kicking my butt my whole life. | 长这么大 我一直被我哥欺负 |
[06:05] | But right then, | 但当时 |
[06:06] | I said, “No more.” | 我说 休想 |
[06:14] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[06:17] | Nice one, Goldfarb. Walk it off, Goldberg. | 漂亮 金巴巴 忍忍就没事了 金伯格 |
[06:33] | What did I just do? | 我刚做了什么 |
[06:35] | You just became hot, freshman. | 你成为性感帅哥了 高一新生 |
[06:38] | That was badass. | 够嚣张的 |
[06:39] | In that one moment, I had done the impossible! | 在那一刻 我完成了不可能的事 |
[06:42] | I became awesome! | 我变成了牛人 |
[06:44] | Meanwhile, the school time capsule was a complete dud. | 与此同时 学校时间胶囊彻底废了 |
[06:46] | Seriously? This is why I had a sign-up sheet! | 不是吧 所以我才准备了签名表 |
[06:49] | Why do I even bother? | 我还费什么劲 |
[06:50] | New Kids on the B., huh? | 新街边男孩吗 |
[06:52] | You know, my Nana says that | 我奶奶说 |
[06:53] | I look like handsome renegade Donnie Wahlberg. | 我是帅气版的唐尼·沃尔伯格 |
[06:55] | Oh, your Nana is so sweet…but…wrong. | 你奶奶真好 不过错了 |
[07:00] | If you’re any Donnie, you’re Donny Osmond. | 如果你像唐尼 也是像唐尼·奥斯蒙德 |
[07:03] | Clean and non-threatening. | 干净 没有危险 |
[07:05] | I dig that. | 我喜欢 |
[07:07] | Thanks? | 多谢啦 |
[07:08] | While our resident Duckie was still looking for love, | 咱们的万年达基依然在追爱时 |
[07:10] | my mom was on a desperate hunt for a blankie. | 我妈不顾一切地在找毯子 |
[07:14] | What is this? You look insane. | 做什么 你像疯了一样 |
[07:17] | You haven’t by chance seen a baby blanket — | 你看到了一张婴儿毯吗 |
[07:19] | uh, blue, soft, precious beyond measure — | 蓝色 柔软 无价之宝 |
[07:22] | you know, a standard blankie? | 普通的毯子 |
[07:23] | You mean that gross, blue rag | 你是说那块恶心的 |
[07:24] | that smells like chickenpox and nightmare sweat? | 闻起来一股水痘加噩梦汗水味的蓝色破布 |
[07:26] | You shut your face-mouth! But, yes, that’s the one. | 给我闭嘴 对 就是这个 |
[07:29] | Okay, don’t freak out… | 别崩溃 |
[07:32] | but I took it. | 我拿走了 |
[07:33] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[07:34] | I wrapped it around a New Kids plate | 我拿它包了新街边男孩的盘子 |
[07:36] | and put it in a time capsule! | 放在了时间胶囊里 |
[07:38] | No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[07:39] | That blankie is the only thing I have | 那条毯子是我唯一拥有的 |
[07:41] | to remember my favorite baby! | 用来想念我最爱宝宝的东西 |
[07:43] | First of all, ouch. | 首先 这话太伤人 |
[07:45] | But I think this is a good thing. | 但我觉得这是好事 |
[07:47] | Your closet time is — how do I put it? — | 你的杂物间时间真是 我怎么说呢 |
[07:50] | sad and creepy. | 可悲又诡异 |
[07:52] | This will force you to go cold turkey. | 现在能迫使你戒掉坏习惯 |
[07:53] | – Or I just dig it up first thing in the morning! – No. | -或者我明天一早去挖出来 -不 |
[07:56] | – Yes. – No way. | -就这么说 -不可能 |
[07:57] | All people will remember all summer | 整个暑假 所有人都只会记得 |
[07:59] | is my crazy mom digging up the school’s front lawn. | 我的疯妈妈挖学校门口的草坪 |
[08:01] | Good idea. You be my lookout. | 好主意 你帮我望风 |
[08:04] | Don’t even put that thought in your mind. | 想都不用想 |
[08:06] | Too late. Look in my eyes, Erica. | 太迟了 看着我的眼睛 爱丽卡 |
[08:09] | It’s locked in. | 我意已决 |
[08:10] | Come on, I need you. | 拜托 我需要你 |
[08:12] | If you do this, I promise, next year, | 如果你帮我 我保证 下个学年 |
[08:15] | I will not go storming down to the school. | 我不会再冲到学校里去 |
[08:18] | Seriously? My whole senior year | 真的吗 我高中生涯的最后一年 |
[08:20] | without my crazy mom roaming the hallways like a blond ghost? | 没有我的疯狂老妈在走道里像金发鬼魂一样徘徊 |
[08:23] | That’s what I’m promising. | 我保证 |
[08:24] | We dig during first period, | 我们在第一节课时去挖 |
[08:25] | while everyone is still half asleep in class. | 所有人在课上还是半醒状态 |
[08:28] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[08:28] | You have my word, boop. | 我保证 宝贝 |
[08:30] | You will not humiliate me more than normal. | 你不能让我比平时更丢脸 |
[08:32] | * We’re gonna dig to get the blankie * | 我们要去挖 把毯子挖出来 |
[08:36] | Okay, that’s — that’s enough. | 真是够了 |
[08:38] | * And I’m gonna sniff it ’cause it’s so snuggly * | 我要嗅嗅毯子 因为它好温暖 |
[08:41] | You have a serious problem. | 你的问题太严重了 |
[08:43] | There were only two days left until summer, | 距离暑假只有两天了 |
[08:45] | and that meant one thing — nobody cared. | 这意味着一件事 大家的心都飞了 |
[08:48] | Okay, your calculus teacher called in sick. | 你们的微积分老师请病假了 |
[08:51] | Wish I’d have thought of it. | 我要是也想到这招就好了 |
[08:52] | So we’re gonna watch a math-based movie — | 所以我们会看一部与数学有关的电影 |
[08:55] | “Cannonball Run II.” | 《炮弹飞车2》 |
[08:57] | How is that a math movie? | 这电影和数学有什么关系 |
[08:58] | “II.” It’s got a number in it — math. | 名字里有”2″ 这是数字 数学 |
[09:01] | Snuggy. | 宝贝 |
[09:05] | Mr. Coach Mellor, can I go to the bathroom? | 梅勒教练 我可以去洗手间吗 |
[09:10] | Hey, why are you going to the bathroom with a shovel? | 你为什么拿着铁铲去洗手间 |
[09:12] | Oh, is this a lady thing? | 是女生的那种事吗 |
[09:14] | No. I got to dig up the stupid time capsule. | 不 我得去挖愚蠢的时间胶囊 |
[09:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[09:19] | I’m boned. | 我完了 |
[09:20] | I stashed a tape professing my love to Erica | 我在时间胶囊里放了盒 |
[09:21] | in that time capsule | 跟爱丽卡表白的磁带 |
[09:22] | so that our kids could hear it 30 years from now. | 这样30年后我们的孩子可以听到 |
[09:24] | Nice move, Duckie. | 做得好 达基 |
[09:25] | I’m not Duckie! It’s romantic. | 我不是达基 这叫浪漫 |
[09:27] | I even serenade her with the power ballad | 我甚至为她哼唱了强力情歌 |
[09:28] | “Heat of the Moment” by Asia. | 阿沙的《激动时刻》 |
[09:29] | – It’s classic Duckie, bro. – Yeah. | -典型的达基风格 兄弟 -对 |
[09:31] | Aw, you’re right! I got to get that tape back. | 你们说得对 我得把磁带拿回来 |
[09:37] | How are you so good at this? | 你怎么这么厉害 |
[09:38] | Jazzercise – builds upper-body strength. | 爵士健美操 锻炼上身力量 |
[09:40] | Stop! You can’t dig that up! | 住手 你们不能挖 |
[09:42] | You stop! We have one minute till the bell rings, | 你住口 还有一分钟下课铃就响了 |
[09:44] | and then everyone will see us. | 到时所有人都会看到我们 |
[09:45] | Ooh! There! I see shiny metal. | 那里 我看到了闪亮的金属 |
[09:47] | – We’re one scoop away. – Wait, wait, wait! | -只差一铲子了 -等等 |
[09:49] | I’ll help so I can open it first! | 我来帮忙 这样我能先打开 |
[09:54] | D-D-D-Don’t worry! | 别担心 |
[09:55] | I’ll — I’ll plug it with my body! | 我用身体堵住 |
[09:59] | Erica, save me! | 爱丽卡 救我 |
[10:00] | Geoff! | 杰夫 |
[10:01] | My tummy’s drowning! | 我的肚子要淹死了 |
[10:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[10:04] | Beverly Goldberg! | 贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[10:05] | My office…now! | 我的办公室 马上 |
[10:08] | May I ask what this is regarding? | 我能问下是什么事吗 |
[10:11] | As my mom and sister | 我妈和我姐 |
[10:13] | were flooding the front of the school, | 水淹学校前院时 |
[10:14] | Barry was drowning in embarrassment from my epic body slam. | 巴瑞则淹没在我那经典抱摔的难堪中 |
[10:18] | Hey, man, how’s your back? | 伙计 你的背怎么样 |
[10:19] | A little sore, but I’m on the mend. | 有些痛 但在好转 |
[10:21] | Thanks for asking. | 多谢关心 |
[10:22] | That wasn’t concern. That was ridicule. | 我不是关心 我是嘲笑你 |
[10:24] | You got flipped on your ass like a turtle. | 你像乌龟一样被翻了个屁股着地 |
[10:28] | JTP, I need your counsel immediately. | JTP 我现在就需要你们的建议 |
[10:31] | Um…is it cool if we talk after school… | 我们放学后再说行吗 |
[10:34] | or later this summer? | 或是放暑假后 |
[10:35] | Yeah, the thing is, | 事实是 |
[10:36] | you got body-slammed by a middle schooler, | 你被一个初中生抱摔了 |
[10:38] | which makes you lower than a freshman now, | 这让你现在的地位低于高一生 |
[10:41] | so we have to keep our distance. | 所以我们必须和你保持距离 |
[10:43] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[10:43] | You guys can’t blow me off. I’m your leader. JTP! | 你们不能不理我 我是你们的领导 JTP |
[10:50] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:51] | You’re supposed to automatically repeat “JTP.” | 你们应该自动重复JTP |
[10:53] | Has the entire school turned on me? | 整个学校都和我作对了吗 |
[10:55] | We need to talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[10:56] | Oh, God, you’re breaking up with me. | 老天 你要和我分手 |
[10:58] | No, of course not. Yet. | 当然不是 现在不是 |
[10:59] | – We just need to undo what happened. – Right. Easy. | -我们要补救 -好 简单 |
[11:01] | So, just lure Adam into a public space | 把亚当引到公共场合 |
[11:03] | and dispense a swift beatdown for all to see. | 来招又快又狠的 让所有人看到 |
[11:05] | Done. Quick question. | 没问题 问一下 |
[11:07] | Is there anything else I can do | 还有没有别的办法 |
[11:09] | – that doesn’t require me going near him? – Why? | -不需要我靠近他的 -为什么 |
[11:11] | I’m, like — how would you put it? | 我有点 怎么说呢 |
[11:15] | very afraid of him. | 非常怕他 |
[11:17] | Adam, your nerdy brother, | 亚当 你的呆子小弟 |
[11:18] | who dives for cover when someone pops a balloon? | 有人弄破气球 就飞身趴下找掩护的亚当 |
[11:20] | Correct. | 对 |
[11:22] | This is a lot. | 好难 |
[11:23] | As Barry was facing his cold, dark future, | 巴瑞面对他冰冷黑暗的未来时 |
[11:26] | my sister was feeling the heat. | 我姐则感受到了怒火 |
[11:28] | Congrats. Your little stunt | 恭喜了 你们的愚蠢行为 |
[11:30] | broke the water line leading to the locker room. | 破坏了通向更衣室的水管 |
[11:32] | You ruined both Freshman Fear Week | 你们不仅毁了新生恐惧周 |
[11:36] | and a timeless tradition | 还毁了由伟大的威廉·佩恩 |
[11:37] | started by the great William Penn himself, | 发起的永不过时的优良传统 |
[11:40] | who, after he founded this institution in 1689, | 他在1689年创办这所学校后 |
[11:43] | immediately threw a freshman into the showers! | 就立马把一个高一生扔进了淋浴间 |
[11:48] | Oh, yeah, and, uh, there are some people | 对 还有其他人 |
[11:51] | who are also very upset about their pet project. | 对于自己的得意之作被毁很生气 |
[11:54] | Yes, I am upset. | 对 我很生气 |
[11:55] | Everything in the time capsule was completely ruined. | 时间胶囊里的所有东西全毁了 |
[11:58] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:59] | Oh, everything except this one thing. | 除了这一样 |
[12:01] | No! | 不 |
[12:02] | We should throw that away just to be fair. | 应该扔掉 这样才公平 |
[12:04] | Oh, I think this is for you. | 我想这是给你的 |
[12:06] | “For future wife Erica Schwartz. | 给未来的老婆 爱丽卡·施瓦兹 |
[12:08] | Love, your future hubby”? | 爱你的未来老公 |
[12:09] | Really, dude? | 不是吧 伙计 |
[12:10] | Awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[12:11] | Geoff, for the millionth time, I don’t like you that way — | 杰夫 说过无数遍了 我不喜欢你 |
[12:14] | not now, not in the future, not ever. | 现在没有 未来也不会 永远不会 |
[12:17] | So I really am the Duckie. | 所以我真的是达基 |
[12:19] | The dork from “Pretty in Pink”? | 《红粉佳人》中的呆子吗 |
[12:22] | Yes, that’s a great example. That’s exactly who you are. | 这个例子太棒了 你就是他 |
[12:25] | I think Duckie’s cute. | 我觉得达基很可爱 |
[12:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | Okay, this conversation’s gotten away from me. | 我已经不关心这次谈话了 |
[12:30] | Let’s just wrap it up. | 就此结束吧 |
[12:32] | Both of you are suspended for the day. | 你们两个今天停课 |
[12:35] | Called your parents. | 已经打电话通知家长了 |
[12:36] | They’re on their way to pick you up. | 他们来接你们 |
[12:37] | Message received. Come on, schmoo. | 收到 我们走 宝贝 |
[12:38] | Buh-buh-buh-bip! I called your husband. | 慢着 我通知你丈夫了 |
[12:41] | I’m suspending you from parenting for the day. | 今天我罚你不能做家长 |
[12:43] | Nice try, but Murray won’t care unless money’s involved. | 想得美 默里根本不在乎 除非要赔钱 |
[12:46] | Here’s the bill. | 给你账单 |
[12:49] | Are you kidding me?! 600 bucks for a broken pipe?! | 开什么玩笑 一根破管子值6百块 |
[12:53] | Well…the headline here is, I saved Blankie. | 好消息是 我拯救了毯子 |
[12:58] | Sure, it’s lost its Adam smell, but I’ll just recharge it. | 当然没有亚当的味道了 但我会把味道充进去 |
[13:01] | You can’t recharge a blanket. | 你没办法给毯子充味道 |
[13:02] | Ho-ho! You bet I can! | 我当然可以 |
[13:04] | I’ll just sneak it into his pillowcase | 我把毯子塞进他的枕头套里 |
[13:05] | or mix it in his hamper like a stew. | 或是混进他的脏衣篮里 像炖肉一样 |
[13:08] | Don’t do that. Don’t make a hamper stew. | 别这样做 别弄什么脏衣篮炖肉 |
[13:10] | I just — I need the blanket. | 我只是 我需要这条毯子 |
[13:13] | Once they grow up, it’s all I’ll have. | 他们长大后 我就只剩这个了 |
[13:15] | Look, I know how hard this is for you. | 我知道你有多难受 |
[13:18] | I do. | 我懂 |
[13:19] | They’re more than my world, Murray. | 他们不仅是我的全世界 默里 |
[13:21] | They’re my life. | 他们是我的人生 |
[13:22] | If I’m not Mama, what am I? | 如果我不是妈妈 那我是谁 |
[13:25] | Well, that’s up to you. | 这得由你自己决定 |
[13:27] | While my mom had to figure out her place in the world, | 我妈必须想清楚她在这世上的位置时 |
[13:29] | I was loving my new life as a cool kid. | 我则爱上了作为酷孩子的新生活 |
[13:32] | * Gummi Bears * | 妙妙熊 |
[13:33] | * Bouncing here and there and everywhere * | 这里那里跳来跳去 |
[13:37] | * High adventure that’s beyond compare * | 冒险生活无以伦比 |
[13:40] | * They are the Gummi Bears | 他们就是妙妙熊 |
[13:43] | Look at him sitting there, Pops, | 看他坐在那里 老爷子 |
[13:44] | acting like a badass street punk. | 像个街头小阿飞一样 |
[13:47] | – Adam? – Correct. | -亚当 -对 |
[13:48] | With the cartoons and the gelatin candies? | 看着动画片吃着明胶糖吗 |
[13:50] | He thinks he’s bad? Well, I’ll show him who’s bad. | 他觉得他是坏蛋吗 我让他见识下什么是坏 |
[13:53] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我要是你就不会这样做 |
[13:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:56] | ‘Cause I’m enjoying my leisure time. | 因为我在享受我的休闲时光 |
[13:58] | If I stand up, you’re gonna regret it. | 如果我站起来 你会后悔的 |
[14:00] | I can’t live this way! | 我不能这样生活 |
[14:02] | You ruined my life by fighting back and winning! | 你反抗我并且取得胜利 毁了我的生活 |
[14:04] | Hey, I needed a win! | 我需要一场胜利 |
[14:06] | Do you realize how crappy this year has been for me? | 你知道这一年对我来说多糟糕吗 |
[14:09] | I lost my girlfriend, puberty was not kind to my body, | 我失去了女友 青春期对我的身体毫不留情 |
[14:12] | and I got pantsed on the pull-up bar, | 做引体向上时裤子掉了 |
[14:14] | undies and all! | 只剩内裤 |
[14:16] | And then you tried to kick me when I was down! | 然后你还想落井下石 |
[14:18] | No! I was trying to help you! | 不 我是想帮你 |
[14:20] | By throwing me in the showers?! | 把我扔进淋浴间是帮我吗 |
[14:22] | Yes, idiot! | 是 白痴 |
[14:23] | Only the cool kids get hazed during Fear Week. | 在恐惧周只有酷孩子才被戏弄 |
[14:26] | When I was your age, no one picked on me, and it sucked! | 我像你这么大时 根本没人选我 太难受了 |
[14:28] | I didn’t want it to suck for you, too! | 我不想你也难受 |
[14:31] | I…didn’t know that. | 我不知道这点 |
[14:33] | Well…looks like next year is gonna be awesome… | 反正 下个学年看起来会很不错 |
[14:38] | for you, anyway. | 至少对你来说 |
[14:43] | It had been a day | 我拿走了 |
[14:44] | since I robbed Barry of his pride and dignity. | 巴瑞的骄傲与尊严已经一天了 |
[14:46] | He was not taking it well. | 他不太能接受 |
[14:48] | Goodbye, nunchucks. I will need you no more. | 再见 双截棍 我不需要你了 |
[14:51] | Find a master who’s not a wussbag. | 找一个不是胆小鬼的大师吧 |
[14:54] | Arigato, samurai sword. | 再见了 武士刀 |
[14:56] | This is not a place of honor. It’s a place of shame. | 这里不是荣耀之地 这里是耻辱之地 |
[15:00] | What did you do to the boy? | 你对他做了什么 |
[15:01] | He’s trying to murder that garbage can. | 他想干掉那个垃圾桶 |
[15:04] | This isn’t my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[15:05] | Did Barry seriously think | 巴瑞真的以为 |
[15:06] | I’d be a nerdy little brother forever? | 我会永远是那个呆呆的小弟吗 |
[15:08] | Actually, yes. | 没错 |
[15:09] | Look at me. I’m getting older and bigger. | 看我 我长大长壮了 |
[15:12] | Things change. | 世道变了 |
[15:12] | Well, no matter how big you get, | 无论你长多大 |
[15:14] | you’re always gonna be Barry’s little brother, | 你永远是巴瑞的弟弟 |
[15:16] | and that means a lot to him. | 这对他来说很重要 |
[15:18] | He sure doesn’t act like it. | 他的表现可不是这个意思 |
[15:19] | Trust me, he loves being your big brother. | 相信我 他喜欢做你的哥哥 |
[15:22] | I-It’s a huge part of who he is, | 这是他生活中重要的一部分 |
[15:25] | and without that… he’s just not the same. | 没有这点 他便不是那个巴瑞了 |
[15:30] | Hey, Big Tasty, we need to talk. | 大甜甜 我们得谈谈 |
[15:32] | Whatever! Just stay away! | 无论是什么 走远点 |
[15:33] | Not that I’m scared of you, | 不是说我怕你 |
[15:34] | but, please, don’t put hands on me. | 但求你 别碰我 |
[15:35] | Come on, dude, | 拜托 伙计 |
[15:36] | we both know the only reason I could body-slam you | 我们都知道 我能抱摔你的唯一原因 |
[15:39] | was the summer solstice. | 是因为夏至 |
[15:40] | Summer what? | 夏什么 |
[15:41] | You know, the one day a year | 你知道的 一年中的那一天 |
[15:43] | when the moon – is closest to the earth, | 月球离地球最近 |
[15:45] | which means there’s less gravity? | 就是说重力小了 |
[15:46] | – There is? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[15:48] | That’s how a nerd like me suddenly had super strength. | 所以像我这样的呆子突然拥有了超大的力量 |
[15:51] | It’s science. | 这是科学 |
[15:52] | Science, you say? Like the kind with scientists? | 你是说科学 就是科学家们研究出来的 |
[15:54] | Oh, sure! | 当然 |
[15:55] | With white lab coats and clipboards and safety goggles. | 白色实验褂 写字板 护目镜 |
[15:58] | – Beakers? – Tons of beakers, yeah. | -烧杯 -好多好多的烧杯 |
[16:00] | They hold them up the light and nod? | 他们对着光举起烧杯然后点头 |
[16:01] | How else would they see the chemicals? | 否则他们怎么会看见化学品 |
[16:04] | I knew there was no way that happened for real! | 我就知道不可能发生那样的事 |
[16:07] | So the balance of power has been restored. | 力量的平衡又恢复了 |
[16:11] | You can be you again. | 你可以做回你自己了 |
[16:12] | It’s not that easy! | 没那么简单 |
[16:13] | The whole school witnessed this once-in-a-lifetime moment. | 全校都看到了一生一次的那一刻 |
[16:16] | It can’t be undone. | 不可能消除影响 |
[16:17] | Actually, I think it can. | 我觉得可以 |
[16:24] | Okay! Not that complicated, people. | 好了 没那么复杂 各位 |
[16:26] | I call your name, | 我叫到名字 |
[16:28] | and then you go up and get the piece of paper. | 你就上来拿文凭 |
[16:30] | But no showboating, no speeches, | 但不准卖弄 不准发言 |
[16:33] | and no doing the worm, Dave Kim. | 不准趴在地上跳虫子舞 金戴夫 |
[16:35] | I am onto you. | 我盯上你了 |
[16:36] | This is America, man. | 这里是美国 伙计 |
[16:37] | Mic check, 1, 2. 1, 2. | 测试麦克风 一二一二 |
[16:39] | Mic check, 1, 2. | 测试麦克风 一二 |
[16:41] | Checkity-check-check. | 测试测试 |
[16:42] | Stop checking and just talk before we get busted! | 别测了 快说 免得我们被抓到 |
[16:45] | Attention, William Penn Academy! | 注意 威廉·佩恩中学 |
[16:47] | Prepare to bear witness | 准备好见证 |
[16:48] | to the most epic Fear Week Prank of all time. | 有史以来最经典的恐惧周恶作剧 |
[16:51] | Eighth graders, welcome to high school. | 8年级生 欢迎来到高中 |
[16:55] | Go kick some ass. | 给他们点厉害瞧瞧 |
[16:56] | I’m back, baby. | 我回来了 宝贝 |
[16:59] | That day, | 那一天 |
[17:00] | I helped my brother repair his damaged rep | 我一次性帮我哥挽回了 |
[17:02] | in one fell swoop. | 他受损的名声 |
[17:04] | No! This is my graduation turtleneck! | 不 这是我的毕业典礼高领衫 |
[17:07] | Just like that, all memories of my brother getting body-slammed | 就这样 我哥被抱摔的所有记忆 |
[17:10] | were completely washed away. | 被完全冲洗干净了 |
[17:12] | I’m not a freshman! I’m the principal, damn it! | 我不是高一生 我是校长 见鬼 |
[17:16] | It’s not funny when it happens to you! | 自己被整蛊到一点也不好笑 |
[17:19] | Dude, Goldberg just showered the whole eighth grade! | 伙计们 金伯格给整个8年级冲了个澡 |
[17:21] | – No way! – Legendary! | -不是吧 -传奇 |
[17:23] | Classic Tasty! | 典型的甜甜 |
[17:24] | Growing up, we all have | 成长过程中 |
[17:26] | those magical moments etched in stone. | 我们都有铭记心中的奇妙时刻 |
[17:28] | For Barry Norman Goldberg, his moment was now. | 对巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格来说 那一刻就是现在 |
[17:31] | Middle school’s over, losers! | 初中结束了 草包们 |
[17:33] | Oh, my God, he’s right! Middle school’s over! | 我的天 他说得对 初中结束了 |
[17:39] | I think next year’s gonna be pretty damn awesome. | 我想下个学年会非常棒的 |
[17:42] | – I’m happy for you. – For both of us. | -我为你高兴 -为我俩高兴 |
[17:44] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我保证 |
[17:46] | But until then… | 但在那之前 |
[17:48] | Wait. What are you… | 慢着 你做什… |
[17:52] | JTP JTP! | |
[17:53] | JTP JTP! | |
[17:56] | I want all of you to go back to class! | 所有人给我回教室 |
[17:59] | All of you! | 所有人 |
[18:01] | Let it happen, Earl. | 随它去吧 厄尔 |
[18:02] | This prank deserves our respect. Let it happen. | 这样的恶作剧理应受到我们的尊重 随它去吧 |
[18:06] | Turns out, Freshman Fear Week | 没想到 新生恐惧周 |
[18:08] | was one of the best weeks of my life. | 是我人生中最棒的一周之一 |
[18:10] | We not only survived the rite of passage, | 我们不仅在成年仪式中幸存了下来 |
[18:12] | we soared right through it. | 而且还是翱翔飞过 |
[18:14] | * ‘Cause it’s the heat of the moment * | 因为这是激动时刻 |
[18:18] | * Heat of the moment * | 激动时刻 |
[18:21] | Guys, you’ve got to hear this tape | 两位 你们一定得听听杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[18:23] | that Geoff Schwartz made me. | 为我录的这盒磁带 |
[18:24] | He, like, rambles on about how special I am. | 他一直在念叨我有多特别 |
[18:27] | Such a dork. | 真是个呆子 |
[18:28] | – Enough. – What? | -够了 -怎么了 |
[18:30] | All year, you’ve been saying you don’t like the guy. | 这一年你一直在说不喜欢这个家伙 |
[18:32] | That’s ’cause I don’t. | 那是因为我不喜欢 |
[18:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:34] | But I don’t. I don’t like Geoff Schwartz. | 我不喜欢 我不喜欢杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[18:40] | It’s crazy how sometimes | 疯狂的是 有时候 |
[18:41] | your life can change in a flash… | 你的人生在刹那间便会改变 |
[18:43] | and all the things you were blind to or refuse to admit | 你一直视而不见或拒绝承认的事 |
[18:46] | are suddenly staring you right in the face. | 突然出现在你的面前 |
[18:48] | Damn it, I like stupid Geoff Schwartz. | 见鬼 我喜欢笨蛋杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[18:51] | And just like that, everything suddenly falls into place… | 就这样 所有事一下子都清楚了 |
[18:55] | Uh, Geoff, can we t– | 杰夫 我们能谈… |
[18:56] | Come on, sweetie, we got to get to Blockbuster. | 来吧 亲爱的 我们得去百视达 |
[18:58] | …even if it’s not the way you thought it would. | 哪怕不是你想的那样 |
[19:00] | Hey, do you need something? | 有什么事吗 |
[19:02] | It’s…nothing. | 没事 |
[19:06] | Uh, h-have a great summer. | 过个愉快的暑假 |
[19:08] | Yeah, have a summer. | 好 过个暑假 |
[19:10] | Yeah, growing up is tough… | 没错 成长是痛苦的 |
[19:12] | but no matter how hard it gets, | 但无论多难 |
[19:13] | you can always look forward to the future. | 你总是可以期待未来 |
[19:16] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[19:17] | Like my big boy. | 像我的大男孩 |
[19:21] | My big man. | 我的男子汉 |
[19:23] | For me, I didn’t know what life would bring. | 对我来说 我不知道未来的生活如何 |
[19:25] | And, sure, that was scary. | 这当然很恐怖 |
[19:26] | But for the first time, I wasn’t so afraid. | 但有生以来第一次 我并不那么害怕 |
[19:29] | Congratulations, graduating middle-school class of 198– | 恭喜大家 初中毕业班198… |
[19:36] | It was the end of an era… | 那是一个时代的结束 |
[19:38] | You’re the cutest! | 你最可爱 |
[19:39] | …and the start of a brand-new one… | 也是一个全新时代的开始 |
[19:41] | Oh, just look at him. | 看他 |
[19:43] | We are gonna have so much fun in high school. | 我们在高中会非常开心的 |
[19:45] | – “We”? – You know, you were right. | -“我们” -你是对的 |
[19:47] | I do need a life outside the house, | 我的确需要家以外的生活 |
[19:49] | and that is why I’m gonna get my teaching certificate. | 所以我要拿到教师证 |
[19:52] | What have you done, Murray? | 你做了什么 默里 |
[19:54] | …in more ways than one. | 很多意义上的全新时代 |
[19:56] | Oh, and I want this to be a surprise, | 我希望这是惊喜 |
[19:57] | so don’t tell the kids, okay? | 别告诉孩子们 好吗 |
[19:59] | Don’t worry, we’ll let you deliver that message. | 别担心 这事你得自己说 |
[20:02] | That’s the thing about our greatest memories. | 我们最美好的回忆就是这样 |
[20:04] | Sure, we don’t always remember | 我们当然不能总是记得 |
[20:05] | exactly who was there or how it happened. | 具体是谁 或是事情是如何发生的 |
[20:08] | All I remember was the blur of 1980-something, | 我所拥有的是八十年代的模糊回忆 |
[20:12] | and it was awesome. | 超棒的金色年代 |
[20:14] | Okay, as you know, | 好吧 你们也知道 |
[20:16] | you’ve been mocking my changing voice for this entire year. | 你们已经嘲笑我的变声期一整年了 |
[20:19] | But now that I’m going to high school, | 现在我要上高中了 |
[20:20] | it’s time for you to get out all your insults here and now | 是时候一次性说完你们想说的侮辱人的话 |
[20:24] | so we can bring this hurtful chapter to a close. | 这样这一伤人的章节 我们就能翻篇了 |
[20:26] | You sound like a harmonica in a dryer. | 你听起来像烘干机里的口琴 |
[20:28] | You sound like the child of Louis Armstrong | 你听起来像路易斯·阿姆斯特朗 |
[20:29] | and Harvey Fierstein. | 和哈韦·菲尔斯泰的孩子 |
[20:31] | You sound like the Tin Man before he was oiled. | 你听起来像上油前的铁皮人 |
[20:33] | You sound like a witch gave a frog a voice. | 你听起来像女巫让青蛙开口说话了 |
[20:36] | Stop it! His voice is perfect. | 别说了 他的声音很完美 |
[20:38] | He sounds like a beautiful angel… | 他听起来像一位美丽的天使 |
[20:41] | with an undescended testicle. | 患有隐睾症的天使 |
[20:43] | I regret this. | 我后悔死了 |