时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, “The Breakfast Club” — | 《早餐俱乐部》 |
[00:03] | Truly the ultimate teen movie of the ’80s. | 八十年代名副其实的终极青少年电影 |
[00:05] | Every high-school clique was represented — | 每个人物都代表了高中的小圈子 |
[00:08] | the geeks, the jocks, | 书呆子 体育特长生 |
[00:10] | the loners, the Molly Ringwalds. | 不合群的人 莫利·林沃德[漂亮姑娘] |
[00:13] | It showed us that if we’d sit and talk in a circle of trust, | 让我们看到 如果坐在信任圈里交谈 |
[00:17] | we could all be friends. | 我们都可以成为朋友 |
[00:19] | Of course, that didn’t apply to me. | 当然 这对我来说没用 |
[00:21] | I was a freshman. | 我只是高一生 |
[00:22] | High school meant I had a clean slate. | 高中意味着我可以从头再来 |
[00:25] | The movie inspired me to reinvent myself. | 电影启发我重新定义自己 |
[00:28] | I am the coolest freshman alive. | 我是全世界最酷的高一生 |
[00:31] | I wasn’t. | 我不是的 |
[00:32] | But, damn it, Judd Nelson sure taught me how to be. | 但是见鬼 贾德·尼尔逊告诉我了如何去做 |
[00:36] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么意思 |
[00:38] | Why aren’t you moving? | 你为什么不动 |
[00:40] | Stop it! | 别这样 |
[00:42] | Start moving your body! | 开始移动你的身体 |
[00:44] | And lucky for me, I had a big older bro and sis | 我很幸运 有哥哥姐姐 |
[00:46] | who would help me out. | 可以帮我 |
[00:47] | Why do you have so many outfits on? | 你为什么穿了这么多衣服 |
[00:49] | Yeah, you look like a hobo who lives in a dumpster | 你像住在伯灵顿制衣厂后面 |
[00:51] | behind a Burlington Coat Factory. | 垃圾箱里的流浪汉 |
[00:52] | It’s my new look. | 我的新造型 |
[00:53] | I’m locking in who I’m gonna be for the next four years. | 接下来四年 我就锁定这种人物性格了 |
[00:55] | Did you cut the fingers off of my lace Madonna gloves? | 你把我的麦当娜蕾丝手套的手指剪了吗 |
[00:58] | Now they’re fingerless tough-guy gloves… | 现在这是无指硬汉手套 |
[01:00] | with some lace. | 上面有点蕾丝而已 |
[01:01] | Okay, here’s how this year’s gonna work. | 好吧 今年会是这样的 |
[01:03] | During school hours, you will not walk, talk, | 在学校里 你不能在我们旁边 |
[01:05] | or breathe anywhere near us. | 走路说话呼吸 |
[01:07] | Well, what if I need you guys? | 如果我需要你们呢 |
[01:08] | You definitely will, but we won’t be there. | 那是肯定的 但我们不会在你身边 |
[01:10] | Thing is, I’m a senior now, | 我现在读毕业班了 |
[01:11] | so my focus will be on being super popular | 我要关注于变得超级受欢迎 |
[01:13] | and making terrible mistakes | 犯下会对我的未来 |
[01:14] | that will greatly affect my future. | 造成极大影响的可怕错误 |
[01:15] | And as one of the school’s top jocks, | 作为学校的顶尖体育特长生 |
[01:17] | I’ll be knocking the books out of your hands. | 我会把你手中拿着的书打掉 |
[01:19] | You’re not the school’s top anything! | 学校任何方面的顶尖跟你都没关系 |
[01:20] | This is madness! | 真是疯了 |
[01:21] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[01:22] | This year, I’m joining the varsity wrestling, | 今年 我会加入摔跤校队 |
[01:24] | basketball, and cross-country. | 还有篮球和越野跑校队 |
[01:27] | Cross-country? Since when can you run far or fast? | 越野跑 你什么时候可以跑得远或是快了 |
[01:30] | Oh, I run. I run plenty. | 我跑 我经常跑 |
[01:31] | Yeah, your weird Barry run. | 对 用你奇怪的巴瑞跑姿 |
[01:34] | Are you crazy? I don’t run like that. | 你疯了吗 我不是这样跑的 |
[01:36] | I run like this. | 我是这样跑的 |
[01:39] | Yeah, it’s probably best | 这个学年 |
[01:41] | that both of you stay away from me this year. | 你俩最好都不要靠近我 |
[01:42] | Schmoopaloos, exciting news! | 宝贝们 激动人心的好消息 |
[01:44] | We need to have a little talk. | 我们要谈谈 |
[01:46] | Stop running. Eyes on me. | 别跑了 看着我 |
[01:47] | Remember how I told you all summer | 还记得吗 我跟你们说过整个暑假 |
[01:49] | I was taking a painting class | 我在上绘画班 |
[01:50] | to help give my life a sense of purpose? | 让我的人生有意义 |
[01:52] | – No. – Who paints what? | -不记得 -谁画什么 |
[01:53] | You people don’t listen to a word I say. | 我说的话你们一句也不听 |
[01:56] | And I would be deeply hurt if it wasn’t all a total lie. | 如果我不是说谎的话 我会很受伤的 |
[02:00] | I was taking a course for this. | 其实我上的课是这个 |
[02:02] | It’s my teaching certificate. | 这是我的老师资格证 |
[02:03] | – For what? – For substitute teaching! | -教什么 -代课老师 |
[02:05] | – For where? – High school! | -哪里的 -高中 |
[02:06] | – For which high school? – Yours! | -哪所高中 -你们的 |
[02:08] | This isn’t happening! | 这不是真的 |
[02:10] | That’s right. You’re gonna be seeing a whole lot more of Mama. | 没错 你们要经常看到妈妈啦 |
[02:12] | Oh, balls! | 死定了 |
[02:16] | I feel anger in my body! | 我的身体里全是怒火 |
[02:20] | See, that’s it. That’s the Barry run. | 瞧 这就是巴瑞跑姿 |
[02:27] | It was September 3, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的9月3日 |
[02:29] | the night before school started, | 开学前夜 |
[02:31] | and our worst nightmare had become reality. | 我们最怕的噩梦成真了 |
[02:34] | Question — What does this sweater say to you? | 提问 这件毛衣让你想到什么 |
[02:39] | School? | 学校 |
[02:40] | That’s exactly what I was going for. | 这正是我要的答案 |
[02:42] | Look at you. A real teacher. | 看你 真正的老师 |
[02:45] | While this might have begun as a way | 虽说一切可能始于我过分地 |
[02:47] | for me to inappropriately track my children’s every move, | 追踪我的孩子们的一举一动 |
[02:49] | it’s given me a renewed sense of purpose. | 但这给了我全新的人生意义 |
[02:52] | I’m thrilled. | 我很开心 |
[02:52] | You’re always marching down there to make trouble anyhow. | 你反正总是闯到学校去惹麻烦 |
[02:55] | Might as well get some money for it. | 现在能赚点钱更好 |
[02:57] | Also, you’re supporting the most important woman in your life. | 而且 你支持了你生命中最重要的女人 |
[03:00] | Sure! Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[03:02] | Hey! What do you think? | 你们觉得如何 |
[03:04] | How does Professor Goldberg look? | 金伯格教授看起来怎么样 |
[03:06] | Mom, you’re not a professor. | 妈 你不是教授 |
[03:08] | Well, then why do I have a PhD in nose boops? | 那我为什么有”点鼻鼻”的博士学位呢 |
[03:13] | See you in the halls, delicious pupils. | 大厅见了 可爱的学生们 |
[03:15] | Excuse us, Father. | 打扰下 父亲 |
[03:16] | We hate to interrupt your evening, | 我们也不想打扰你愉快的夜晚 |
[03:18] | but we would like to borrow a brief moment | 但我们想借用下你珍贵的私人时间 |
[03:20] | of your valuable personal time. | 一会儿就好 |
[03:22] | What the hell’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[03:23] | You morons always come in screaming when you want something. | 你们这些白痴们想要什么时 总是过来大叫 |
[03:25] | It’s true. This energy is very unnerving. | 没错 这种气氛令人好紧张 |
[03:28] | Shouting at you has produced poor results in the past, | 朝你大叫在过去造成了恶劣的后果 |
[03:31] | and at this moment, our lives are at stake. | 现在 我们命悬一线 |
[03:34] | Which is why we came to you as calm, mature, young adults | 所以我们作为冷静成熟的年轻人 |
[03:37] | to talk this out rationally. | 找你理智地谈一谈 |
[03:38] | Even Barry? Seems unlikely. | 连巴瑞都是这样吗 看起来不太可能 |
[03:40] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[03:42] | Since you’re asking so politely, | 既然你们这么有礼貌地提要求 |
[03:44] | I’ll wait before I say no. | 我就等你们说完再拒绝 |
[03:45] | We need to discuss Mom’s new position at William Penn Academy. | 我们要讨论妈妈在威廉·佩恩中学的新位置 |
[03:48] | As you know, children need healthy walls | 你也知道 孩子们的学校与家庭生活间 |
[03:50] | between their academic and home lives. | 需要健康地区分开来 |
[03:53] | And, if I may add, | 请容我加一句 |
[03:54] | Mom is a monster that must be stopped! | 妈是怪兽 必须阻止她 |
[03:56] | – No, Barry! – You promised! | -不 巴瑞 -你保证不发脾气的 |
[03:58] | Sorry! Sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:59] | Well, the answer’s no. | 答案是”不” |
[04:00] | Have a good school year. | 祝你们这个学年愉快 |
[04:03] | So, may I? | 那么 我可以吗 |
[04:05] | – Go to town. – Do your thing. | -全力发挥 -做你擅长的 |
[04:06] | W-What’s going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[04:08] | You make Mom quit or I will knock everything over you love, | 你让妈辞职 否则我会毁掉你所有爱的东西 |
[04:11] | starting with these thin books! | 从这些薄书开始 |
[04:14] | What are you doing? You’re scaring the dog! | 你做什么 你把狗吓着了 |
[04:16] | I…am throwing… candies in anger! | 我带着怒火扔糖 |
[04:20] | Went too hot too fast. Here. | 热度上升太快 给 |
[04:25] | I need…like five hours… to recharge my anger. | 我需要五小时 让怒火重新燃起来 |
[04:35] | Hello, and welcome, William Penn Academy. | 大家好 欢迎回到威廉·佩恩中学 |
[04:38] | Thrilled to be back for what’s shaping up to be | 很开心回来 这将是 |
[04:40] | the most exciting school year with — | 最令人激动的一年 |
[04:42] | Oh, crap! She’s already here! | 见鬼 她已经来了 |
[04:45] | Just get to class! | 快进教室 |
[04:46] | My God, lady. | 我的天 女士 |
[04:47] | It’s the first minute of the school year. | 新学年才开始一分钟 |
[04:50] | – Minute. – Oh, Earl. | -一分钟 -厄尔 |
[04:52] | I’m not here to beat you into submission. | 我不是来让你屈服投降的 |
[04:55] | I’m here to teach. | 我是来教书的 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry. Teach? | 不好意思 教书 |
[04:57] | Yes. I got certified over the summer. | 对 我暑假时拿到了资格证 |
[04:59] | I’m on your list of subs. | 我现在是代课老师名单上的一员 |
[05:00] | I am unaware of any such list. | 我不知道有这种名单 |
[05:02] | Here it is. See? | 这里 看 |
[05:04] | There’s my name right there. | 这是我的名字 |
[05:05] | I put it there myself. Right at the top. | 我自己加上的 最上面 |
[05:07] | See it? | 看到了吗 |
[05:08] | – See it? – Yeah. | -看到了吗 -是的 |
[05:09] | – See? – I see. | -瞧 -看到了 |
[05:09] | – See? – I see it. | -瞧 -看到了 |
[05:10] | – See? – I see it, damn it! | -瞧 -看到了 见鬼 |
[05:12] | So, where do you need me, boss? | 你需要我去教什么 老板 |
[05:14] | Thing is, it is the first day of school | 问题是 学年的第一天 |
[05:16] | and all of my teachers are here and healthy. | 我手下所有老师都健康地来上班了 |
[05:18] | So, I will give you a call as soon as… | 所以 我给你打电话的时间将是… |
[05:23] | never. | 别想 |
[05:23] | I get the sense you don’t want me here, Earl. | 我感觉到你不想让我在这里 厄尔 |
[05:25] | Oh, good! | 很好 |
[05:26] | Thanks for reading all the obvious social cues. | 多谢你听懂了这么明显的逐客令 |
[05:28] | You’re not seeing the big picture, boss. | 你没看到大局 老板 |
[05:31] | You’re gonna need me one day, and you know where I’ll be? | 有天你会需要我的 你知道我会在哪里吗 |
[05:33] | Please don’t say here. | 请别说这里 |
[05:34] | Here. Waiting. | 这里 等着 |
[05:35] | Like a panther. | 像豹子一样 |
[05:36] | A panther who teaches. | 教书的豹子 |
[05:38] | Please don’t wait like a teaching panther. | 请别像教书的豹子一样等着 |
[05:39] | Oh, I’ll wait but good | 我会一直等着 |
[05:41] | ’cause you never know when one of your teachers | 谁知道哪天你手下的老师 |
[05:43] | might get sick or have a nasty accident. | 可能就病了或是发生不幸的意外了 |
[05:45] | – Please don’t hurt anybody. – See you soon. | -请别伤害任何人 -回头见 |
[05:47] | As my mom was anxious to get teaching, | 我妈着急地想去教书 |
[05:49] | I was about to teach my best friends | 我马上要教给我最好的朋友们 |
[05:51] | a lesson in cool. | 一堂关于酷的课 |
[05:53] | Welcome back, gentlemen. | 欢迎回来 先生们 |
[05:54] | What’s with all the jackets? | 怎么穿这么多 |
[05:56] | Yeah, man. Denim on flannel on tweed? | 是啊 伙计 牛仔衣加呢大衣加围巾 |
[05:58] | That looks swampy. | 看着就流汗 |
[05:59] | So swampy. | 的确如此 |
[06:00] | But that’s the price of being a badass. | 但这是做坏小子的代价 |
[06:02] | Wait. What’s with your jacket? | 慢着 你们穿的是怎么回事 |
[06:03] | Clean slate, bro. | 重新开始 兄弟 |
[06:04] | This year, I’m reinventing myself | 今年 我会重新定义自己为 |
[06:06] | as a badass greaser like Fonzie. | 方兹那样的油头小子 |
[06:08] | Already got the hair. | 发型已经留起来了 |
[06:10] | Fonzie doesn’t have a bowl cut. | 方兹留的可不是盖碗头 |
[06:11] | And why are you in so much purple? | 你为什么穿的一身紫 |
[06:13] | I’m reinventing myself to be a sexy badass like Prince. | 我重新定义自己为歌手王子那样的性感坏小子 |
[06:15] | We can’t all reinvent ourselves as badasses. | 我们不能全将自己重新定义为坏小子 |
[06:17] | This is not good. | 这样可不好 |
[06:18] | No one knows us here! We can be anything we want! | 这里没人认识我们 我们想做什么人都可以 |
[06:21] | Hey, look. It’s the jacket gang. | 看 外套三人组 |
[06:23] | It’s true! They’re all wearing jackets! | 没错 他们都穿着外套 |
[06:26] | It’s what defines them. | 这是他们对自己的定义 |
[06:27] | Later, jacket jerks. | 回见了 外套傻瓜们 |
[06:29] | – Oh, no. – We’ve been mislabeled. | -不好 -我们被误解了 |
[06:31] | Take ’em off! Take ’em off! | 快脱 快脱 |
[06:32] | It’s too late. We can’t be seen together till next semester. | 太迟了 下学期前我们不能在公众场合在一起 |
[06:34] | Enjoy the holidays! | 先祝你们各种节日快乐 |
[06:38] | Erica! I need your help. | 爱丽卡 我需要你帮忙 |
[06:40] | No, no, no! We had an agreement! | 不行 我们说好了的 |
[06:42] | Dude, you’re super sweaty. | 伙计 你汗如雨下 |
[06:43] | I committed to this look before I checked the weather. | 我选这身打扮时忘了查天气 |
[06:45] | Please. I need help. | 求你了 我需要帮助 |
[06:46] | I’m a senior. | 我是毕业班的 |
[06:47] | I don’t have time for any drama, especially yours. | 我没时间应付狗血剧情 尤其是你的 |
[06:50] | Speaking of drama, what about Geoff Schwartz? | 说到狗血剧情 杰夫·施瓦兹怎么样了 |
[06:51] | Who cares about that tool? | 谁在乎那个混蛋 |
[06:53] | I mean, sure, he loved me his whole life | 没错 他这辈子一直爱着我 |
[06:55] | and I foolishly blew him off. | 我愚蠢地把他赶走了 |
[06:56] | But now Geoff’s with Evy, which is great, | 但现在杰夫和艾菲在一起 挺好的 |
[06:58] | ’cause I can focus on my year of awesome | 这样我可以专注我精彩的一年 |
[07:00] | and really get out there. | 可以放开手好好玩玩 |
[07:03] | Crap. Here they come. | 该死的 他们来了 |
[07:04] | Close the door. Close the metal door. | 关门 关上金属门 |
[07:06] | I — Slam it in my face. I can take it. | 摔在我脸上 我受得了 |
[07:08] | Please tell me they’re gone. | 拜托告诉我他们走了 |
[07:09] | Make a hole, people! | 闪开 各位 |
[07:10] | Peak physical champions coming through. | 巅峰体能冠军来了 |
[07:13] | Check this out, fellas. | 瞧好了 伙计们 |
[07:16] | What are you doing, man? | 你做什么 伙计 |
[07:18] | That’s not how you welcome somebody to our school. | 这样欢迎新生可不对 |
[07:20] | But we’re jocks. | 但我们是体育特长生 |
[07:21] | We’re student athletes, bro. Leaders on and off the field. | 我们是学生运动员 赛场上下都是领袖 |
[07:26] | Have a good year, little man. | 祝你新学年愉快 小家伙 |
[07:28] | Wait up! I love nerds! Just — | 等等 我也喜欢书呆子 只是 |
[07:30] | I’ll punch someone else. Just tell me who to punch. | 我会揍其他人 告诉我要揍谁 |
[07:32] | Even though we were still trying to find our place at school, | 尽管我们还在学校里找寻自己的位置 |
[07:35] | our mom was feeling right at home. | 但我妈已经感觉跟回家了一样 |
[07:37] | Oh, the teachers’ lounge! | 教师休息室 |
[07:40] | Oh! So beautiful. | 太漂亮了 |
[07:43] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[07:44] | Well, well, well. The rumors are true. | 瞧啊 谣传是真的 |
[07:48] | Hello, Andre. | 你好 安德烈 |
[07:51] | I’ve been waiting for this moment a long, long time. | 我已经等待这一刻很久很久了 |
[07:54] | Thank you so much. I’ve worked really hard to get here. | 太感谢了 我非常辛苦才能到这里来 |
[07:57] | Not to support you. To destroy you! | 不是支持你 是摧毁你 |
[07:59] | – What?! – Well, maybe not destroy, but to be cold and distant. | -什么 -摧毁算不上 冷淡加冷漠 |
[08:02] | Doesn’t really come naturally to me. | 这真的不是我的本性 |
[08:04] | I’m really a people person. Everybody says so. | 我真的是超有人缘的人 大家都这样说 |
[08:06] | But after all the times you made the teachers’ lives hell, | 但在你那么多次让老师们生不如死后 |
[08:08] | did you really think that we were gonna accept you as one of us? | 你觉得我们会接受你成为我们的一员吗 |
[08:11] | It wasn’t personal. | 我没有针对个人 |
[08:12] | I was just doing my job as Mama Bear. | 我只是在做熊妈妈的工作 |
[08:14] | Well, the bear’s got no claws now. | 熊现在没爪子了 |
[08:17] | That’s right! We got the claws! | 没错 我们有利爪 |
[08:21] | Let me do the talking, Bruce. | 我说就行 布鲁斯 |
[08:22] | I’m afraid only real teachers | 恐怕教师休息室 |
[08:24] | are welcome in the teachers’ lounge. | 只欢迎真正的老师 |
[08:27] | And you’re not one of us. | 你不是其中一员 |
[08:28] | So, where am I supposed to eat lunch? | 那我在哪里吃午餐 |
[08:30] | The cafeteria. That’s where all the subs eat. | 餐厅 所有代课老师都在那里吃饭 |
[08:33] | All the subs and that new music teacher | 所有代课老师和新来的音乐老师 |
[08:35] | who wants all the students to think that he’s one of them. | 他想和学生打成一片 |
[08:37] | Yeah, I had a band once, too, Cody. | 我也曾组过乐队 科迪 |
[08:39] | Point is, get out! | 重点是 滚 |
[08:42] | That day, my mom wasn’t the only one searching | 那天 不是只有我妈 |
[08:45] | for a place to eat her lunch. | 在找地方吃午餐 |
[08:47] | Stupid Geoff and Evy, | 愚蠢的杰夫和艾菲 |
[08:48] | ruining the cool table with their love and unsanitary food play. | 用爱与不健康喂食毁了酷学生一桌 |
[08:52] | Now I’ve got nowhere to sit. | 我现在没地方坐了 |
[08:53] | I’m the one who needs to find the right table, | 我才是需要找位置坐的人 |
[08:55] | ’cause where I sit will define me for the next four years. | 我坐的地方 将定义我接下来的四年 |
[08:57] | It’s just like “The Breakfast Club.” | 和《早餐俱乐部》一样 |
[08:59] | Look at the cliques — | 看这些小团体 |
[09:00] | the cheerleaders, the burners, the band geeks, | 啦啦队员 烟枪 行进乐队呆子 |
[09:03] | the — Mom?! | 妈 |
[09:04] | Hey, kids! Over here! | 孩子们 这里 |
[09:06] | Come sit with your mother! | 和妈妈坐在一起 |
[09:08] | – Oh! Balls, balls, balls. – Son of a — | -死定了 -你娘的 |
[09:10] | Um, your mom’s here. | 你们的妈妈来了 |
[09:12] | We know. We see her. | 我们知道 我们看到她了 |
[09:13] | Yoo-hoo! Can you see me? | 可以看到我吗 |
[09:15] | She’s waving very clearly at us. | 她明显在冲我们挥手 |
[09:16] | I’m your mama! I pushed you out of my swimsuit area! | 我是你们的妈妈 你们是从我胯下钻出来的 |
[09:19] | Barry didn’t want the jocks to | 巴瑞不想让其他运动员看到 |
[09:20] | see him screaming uncontrollably at his mother. | 他不受控制地冲自己老妈尖叫 |
[09:22] | I’ve got grapes. | 我有葡萄 |
[09:23] | So he sent me over to talk some sense into her. | 所以他派我来劝劝她 |
[09:25] | Let’s just go before this gets worse. | 在情况变糟前过去吧 |
[09:27] | Well, park your cute, little tushies. | 快坐下你们可爱的小屁屁 |
[09:29] | I’m having a terrible first day. | 我的第一天糟糕透了 |
[09:32] | I can’t sit with my mom at lunch. | 我不能坐下和妈妈一起吃午餐 |
[09:33] | I’m already the sweaty jacket kid. | 我已经被人叫作汗王大衣小子了 |
[09:35] | It would ruin any shred of cool I have left. | 和你坐会毁掉我仅余的酷劲儿 |
[09:37] | Forgive me, Mrs. G., but Barry wants you to know, | 原谅我 金太太 但巴瑞希望你知道 |
[09:40] | “Get out, you monster! | 走开 你这个怪兽 |
[09:42] | Get out through that window right now!” | 现在就从窗户跳出去 |
[09:43] | If you don’t sit at this table, | 如果你们不坐在这一桌 |
[09:45] | then I have failed as a mother and an educator. | 那我这个当妈的兼教育工作者就太失败了 |
[09:47] | You are not an educator! | 你不是教育工作者 |
[09:48] | You are just a crazy lady in a worm sweater! | 你只是穿着虫子毛衣的疯狂女士 |
[09:50] | Okay, you are walking on very dangerous ground right now. | 你这是在自掘坟墓 |
[09:53] | This worm is the only child I have left. | 这只虫子现在是我唯一剩下的孩子 |
[09:55] | No one wants your sweater, and no one wants you! | 没人要你的毛衣 没人要你在这里 |
[09:58] | Goldbergs, please! | 金伯格家的 拜托 |
[09:59] | What on Earth is going on over here? | 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[10:00] | I’ll tell you what’s going on, Earl. | 我来告诉你 厄尔 |
[10:01] | You have some very mean, | 你这所学校有一些 |
[10:03] | disrespectful children at this school. | 非常刻薄 不尊重人的学生 |
[10:04] | Well, they’re your children. | 他们是你的孩子 |
[10:06] | Tell them what happens to a student | 告诉他们对老师不敬时 |
[10:07] | when they sass-mouth a teacher. | 会有什么下场 |
[10:08] | They get Saturday detention. | 周六留堂 |
[10:10] | Why don’t you tell her what happens to a teacher | 你怎么不告诉她 老师滥用职权 |
[10:12] | who abuses her power? | 有什么下场 |
[10:13] | Teachers get fired. | 老师被炒鱿鱼 |
[10:14] | Oh, my God. Earl, write a detention. | 我的天 厄尔 快写留堂条 |
[10:17] | It’s not that hard! | 没那么难 |
[10:18] | Whoa! Whoa! Everyone, go back to your lunches! | 同学们 继续吃午餐 |
[10:21] | Not okay. Not okay. | 这不行 这不行 |
[10:23] | What’s not okay is you haven’t told the blond lady | 不行的是你还没告诉这位金发女士 |
[10:25] | to hit the bricks! | 赶紧走人 |
[10:26] | Yeah, man! Do your job! | 是 伙计 快点做事 |
[10:28] | Barry was hoping you’d step in and wanted to add, uh, | 巴瑞希望你能插手 补充说 |
[10:30] | “Grow some plums!” | 男人一点行吗 |
[10:32] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[10:33] | You kids cannot talk to me that way, | 你们这些孩子不能这样和我说话 |
[10:35] | ’cause now you really do have Saturday detention. | 现在你们真要周六留堂了 |
[10:37] | – What?! – No! | -什么 -不 |
[10:38] | How am I in trouble? | 为什么连我也算上 |
[10:39] | I’m just Barry’s messenger. | 我只是巴瑞的信差而已 |
[10:40] | Well, then deliver this one — | 那就替我传话 |
[10:41] | I expect to see him Saturday, too. | 我周六也要见到他 |
[10:45] | So much for my year of awesome! | 我精彩的一年就这样告吹了 |
[10:47] | Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah. | 是 是 |
[10:48] | I officially give up, | 我正式放弃了 |
[10:49] | and not just because my mom invaded my school, | 不仅因为我妈入侵到我的学校 |
[10:52] | but because I suck at love and I’m gonna die alone! | 还因为我在爱情上太差劲 我会孤独终老 |
[10:55] | Forever alone! | 永远一个人 |
[10:59] | Don’t mind her. She’s a basket case. | 别理她 她是疯子 |
[11:00] | Also, you’re fired from the job you never had. | 而且 你从未拥有的工作也被炒鱿鱼了 |
[11:02] | Is it because I screamed out a bad word in the cafeteria? | 因为我在餐厅说脏话吗 |
[11:05] | Sort of a grab bag of things. | 各种各样的原因 |
[11:10] | It was 7:00 A.M. Saturday morning, | 周六早上7点 |
[11:12] | and my dream of living “The Breakfast Club” | 我生活在《早餐俱乐部》的梦想 |
[11:14] | had become way too real. | 变得太过真实了 |
[11:16] | Well, well. | 好的 |
[11:18] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[11:19] | It is now 7:06. | 现在是7点过6分 |
[11:22] | You have exactly 8 hours and 54 minutes | 你们有8小时54分钟 |
[11:25] | to ponder the error of your ways. | 反省你们的过错 |
[11:27] | My office is right across that hall. | 我的办公室就在走道对面 |
[11:29] | Any monkey business is ill-advised. | 任何小动作都是不明智的 |
[11:32] | Questions? | 有问题吗 |
[11:33] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[11:35] | Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe? | 巴瑞·曼尼洛知道你抢劫了他的衣柜吗 |
[11:37] | Well, aren’t you nice? | 你真会说话 |
[11:39] | I happen to be quite the Fanilow. | 我恰好是他的粉丝 |
[11:41] | No, it’s from a movie. | 不 电影里的 |
[11:43] | It’s what the cool kid does — | 酷孩子都会这样 |
[11:44] | And he’s gone. | 他走了 |
[11:45] | Eight hours? This is a nightmare. | 8小时 真是噩梦 |
[11:48] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[11:48] | It’s just like “The Breakfast Club.” | 这和《早餐俱乐部》一样 |
[11:50] | Think about it. We’re just like the characters. | 想想看 我们和其中角色一样 |
[11:52] | Lainey’s the popular princess. Barry’s the jock. | 兰妮是受欢迎的公主 巴瑞是体育特长生 |
[11:54] | and Erica’s Ally Sheedy, the crazy, unstable basket case. | 爱丽卡是艾丽·西迪 情绪不稳的疯子 |
[11:58] | Hey! I’m just a little depressed and unshowered | 我只是有点郁闷 没有洗澡 |
[12:00] | ’cause I’m having a few boy issues, and… | 因为我有爱情上的问题 |
[12:02] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[12:03] | And I, of course, am Bender, the troubled bad boy. | 我当然是本德 问题男生 |
[12:06] | You’re the nerd, nerd. Everyone knows it. | 你是呆子 呆子 大家都知道 |
[12:08] | – I am not the nerd. – You’re the nerd, dude. | -我不是呆子 -你是的 伙计 |
[12:11] | Who are you, and why are you here? | 你谁啊 你为什么在这里 |
[12:13] | I’m Johnny Atkins, and I’m always here. | 我是强尼·阿特金斯 我一直在这里 |
[12:18] | So needlessly destructive. | 真的没必要这么坏 |
[12:20] | That’s such an Anthony Michael Hall thing to say. | 这话正是电影中的呆小子会说的 |
[12:22] | – Totally. – Classic nerdery. | -绝对的 -典型的呆子气 |
[12:23] | I am not the nerd. | 我不是呆子 |
[12:25] | I guess there will just be two bad boys. | 看来得有两个坏小子了 |
[12:28] | Can’t have two bad boys. | 一山不容二虎 |
[12:29] | Okay. Babe, let’s bail. | 亲爱的 我们走 |
[12:31] | How? The only way out is past Ball’s office. | 怎么走 必须得经过鲍尔的办公室 |
[12:33] | Or is it? | 是吗 |
[12:35] | Again, this is just like the movie. | 再说一遍 这和电影一模一样 |
[12:37] | No one cares about the stupid movie! | 没人在乎这部傻电影 |
[12:39] | Now help me into the ceiling like in the movie! | 帮我上天花板 像电影里一样 |
[12:41] | While Barry was running away from detention, | 巴瑞从留堂逃跑 |
[12:44] | my mom was retreating to what she knew best. | 我妈又回去做她最拿手的事 |
[12:46] | What’s all this? | 这是做什么 |
[12:47] | Oh, you know me. Busy, busy, busy. | 你知道我的 忙忙忙 |
[12:50] | If I don’t get dinner on the table, nobody else will. | 如果我不做晚餐 没人会做 |
[12:52] | It’s 8:00 in the morning. | 现在是早上8点 |
[12:53] | She’s in a tizzy. Help her. | 她很激动 帮她 |
[12:56] | Bevy, you do this when you’re upset. | 贝弗 你这样做时不是生气 |
[12:59] | Or happy. | 就是开心 |
[13:00] | But right now, upset. | 但现在是生气 |
[13:02] | I’m not upset. | 我没生气 |
[13:03] | This house is a mess | 家里一团糟 |
[13:04] | because I let that silly, little teaching job get in the way, | 因为我让那份愚蠢的教书工作碍了事 |
[13:06] | but now I know this is where I belong. | 现在我知道了 这里才是属于我的地方 |
[13:09] | But that teaching job meant so much to you. | 但教书的工作对你来说非常重要 |
[13:11] | Well, this family means so much more to me. | 这个家对我来说更重要 |
[13:14] | – Also, nobody from the school wants me there. – That’s not true. | -而且学校没人希望我在那里 -不可能 |
[13:17] | Principal Ball literally said, “I don’t want you here.” | 鲍尔校长的原话是 我不想要你在这里 |
[13:20] | Well, that could mean anything. | 这意思多了去了 |
[13:21] | And the kids say I ruined their lives. | 孩子们说我毁了他们的生活 |
[13:23] | They ruined ours, too. It’s the circle of life. | 我们的生活也被他们毁了 这是生命的循环 |
[13:25] | And the teachers hate my guts. | 老师们恨死我 |
[13:27] | – Well, there’s history there. – And I got fired. | -你们是有恩怨的 -我被炒了 |
[13:29] | Well, they clearly don’t want you there, | 显然他们不希望你去学校 |
[13:30] | so that makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[13:31] | You’re not good at this. | 你安慰人的水平太差了 |
[13:33] | I just realized I’m not a teacher. | 我只是意识到我不是老师 |
[13:36] | I’m a mom. | 我是母亲 |
[13:38] | I’m gonna go cheese-up some cod. | 我去做些芝士鳕鱼 |
[13:42] | Seeing my mom abandon her dream, | 看到我妈放弃了梦想 |
[13:44] | my dad did the unimaginable. | 我爸做了无法想象的事 |
[13:45] | He got involved. | 他插手了 |
[13:47] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[13:48] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[13:49] | First week wouldn’t seem complete | 开学第一周不和金伯格家的每个人 |
[13:51] | without uncomfortable quality time | 共度一段不舒服的”高质量时光” |
[13:53] | with every Goldberg. | 这样的第一周是不完整的 |
[13:54] | You need to let Beverly be a teacher again. | 你得让贝弗莉回来教书 |
[13:56] | The thing is, she never was a teacher, | 问题是她从来没做过老师 |
[13:58] | and she won’t be as long as I’m in charge. | 只要我还是校长 她就别想 |
[14:01] | I think you’re looking at this the wrong way. | 我想你完全想错了 |
[14:02] | If Beverly works for you, | 如果贝弗莉为你工作 |
[14:04] | she no longer comes here as a mother. | 她就不会再以母亲的身份来这里 |
[14:06] | She’s an employee. | 她是员工 |
[14:08] | Who’s the boss of all the employees? | 谁是所有员工的老板 |
[14:12] | I am. | 是我 |
[14:12] | That means she’d no longer be your worst nightmare. | 这意味着她不再是你最可怕的噩梦 |
[14:16] | She’d be the worst nightmare of anyone you want her to be. | 你想让她成为谁的噩梦 谁就倒霉 |
[14:19] | That’s a scary amount of power. | 这是多少可怕的力量 |
[14:21] | I think you unleash the power. | 我想你释放了这种力量 |
[14:23] | You give me the word, and Beverly will be here. | 只要你开口 贝弗莉就会到这里 |
[14:26] | Get on the horn and make it happen. | 快去打电话让这一切成真 |
[14:29] | I am taking my Saturdays back! | 我要重新过我的周六了 |
[14:32] | The harpsichord in our living room | 我们客厅的大键琴 |
[14:34] | has been silent for too long! | 已经安静了太久了 |
[14:36] | Hot dog! | 热狗 |
[14:37] | I’ll call my wife. | 我会打电话给我老婆 |
[14:39] | She’s gonna be thrilled. | 她会开心死的 |
[14:40] | You stupid, stupid man! | 你这个大笨蛋 |
[14:42] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎能这样对我 |
[14:43] | You were so sad! | 你那么伤心 |
[14:44] | I actually did something good for once! | 我这次可是做了好事 |
[14:46] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[14:47] | Who marches down to the school | 谁会冲到学校 |
[14:49] | and makes unreasonable demands? | 提出无理要求 |
[14:50] | You do! All the time! | 你 一直如此 |
[14:52] | And who cares? | 谁管这些 |
[14:54] | Earl said he wants you back. | 厄尔说想要你回来 |
[14:55] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[14:56] | Even if Ball wants me there, my own kids don’t. | 就算鲍尔想让我回去 我的孩子们也不想 |
[14:59] | Well, who’s gonna sit here all day | 那谁坐在这里一整天 |
[15:01] | and watch these damn kids? | 看着这些该死的孩子 |
[15:02] | You wanted to get involved? Get involved. | 你想插手吗 那就插手 |
[15:06] | Aw, man. | 老天 |
[15:08] | I did not think this through. | 我没想清楚 |
[15:10] | I’m hungry, and my thighs are so crampy. | 我好饿 我的大腿在抽筋 |
[15:14] | Why didn’t I just go out the window? | 我为什么不直接走窗户 |
[15:16] | While Barry was losing his way in the intricate maze of air ducts, | 巴瑞在复杂的通风管迷宫中迷路时 |
[15:19] | we were losing our minds from boredom. | 我们也快无聊到疯了 |
[15:22] | I really need to shower. | 我真的需要洗澡了 |
[15:24] | All right, morons. Listen up. | 白痴们 听好了 |
[15:25] | Dad? Why are you here? | 爸 你为什么在这里 |
[15:27] | I’ve been put in charge. | 我来负责的 |
[15:29] | Sweet. You’re not a teacher, so we can bail. | 太好了 你不是老师 所以我们能走了 |
[15:31] | Oh! I’m worse than a teacher. I’m your dad. | 我比老师更可怕 我是你爸 |
[15:34] | And that means I can take away everything you know and love. | 就是说我可以拿走一切你熟悉的和喜欢的 |
[15:37] | Well, you’re not my dad, so I’m out of here, man. | 你不是我爸 我走了 |
[15:41] | That’s fine. I don’t even know who that is. | 没事 我根本不知道这是哪位 |
[15:43] | The rest of you are gonna be writing an essay of at least 1,000 words. | 剩下的人要写篇至少一千字的作文 |
[15:47] | An essay that will bond us together | 让我们变得亲密的作文 |
[15:49] | like in “The Breakfast Club”? | 像《早餐俱乐部》那样吗 |
[15:50] | No. You’re gonna write nice things about your mom. | 不 作文的内容是夸奖你妈 |
[15:53] | Make her feel like you want her around all the time. | 让她觉得你们要她一直在身边 |
[15:55] | That’s the opposite of what we want. | 这恰好不是我们想要的 |
[15:57] | Do it, morons! | 快写 白痴们 |
[15:58] | The next time I come in here, I’m crackin’ skulls! | 下次我进来 就要揍人了 |
[16:05] | Freedom! | 自由 |
[16:10] | Our breakfast club was passing us by, | 马上就要错失我们自己的早餐俱乐部了 |
[16:13] | and I was getting desperate. | 我快无计可施了 |
[16:14] | Guys, this is crazy. | 各位 这也太不像话了 |
[16:16] | The day’s almost over and we’ve yet to bond | 一天都快结束了 我们还没拉近距离 |
[16:18] | or reveal our deepest secrets. | 或是说出我们最深的秘密 |
[16:19] | This isn’t a John Hughes movie, dude. | 这不是约翰·休斯的电影 伙计 |
[16:21] | No! I refuse to accept that. | 不 我拒绝接受 |
[16:22] | Bonding will happen, and it starts right now! | 马上就会拉近距离 从现在开始 |
[16:28] | Come on. This seems super hokey, | 来吧 这看起来很做作 |
[16:31] | but we’ll accept each other through our awkward movement. | 但通过我们难看的舞蹈 我们会接受彼此的 |
[16:33] | Not gonna work. | 不管用的 |
[16:34] | Dear God. Pass. | 老天 算了 |
[16:35] | What’s wrong? Scared? | 怎么了 害怕吗 |
[16:37] | I fear nothing! | 我什么也不怕 |
[16:38] | Watch me destroy you with dance! I’ll show you! | 看我用舞蹈来灭了你 看着 |
[16:44] | And just like that, we forgot about… | 就这样 我们忘了 |
[16:46] | …who we were trying to be or thought we were. | 想成为什么样的人 或觉得自己是怎样的人 |
[16:49] | We were just us. | 我们就是自己 |
[16:52] | And after spending all day | 花了一整天时间 |
[16:53] | trying to force everybody to get closer… | 想强迫大家亲近 |
[16:55] | A little goofy dancing …like in an ’80s teen movie | 结果八十年代青少年电影里那样的傻傻的舞蹈 |
[16:58] | allowed it just to happen naturally. | 就让大家自然亲近了 |
[17:00] | And when it was over, | 跳完后 |
[17:01] | I finally found myself sitting… | 我终于发现自己坐在 |
[17:04] | in a “Breakfast Club”-style trust circle. | 早餐俱乐部式的信任圈中 |
[17:06] | I know we’re in school and all, | 我知道我们在学校 |
[17:08] | but thanks for not ignoring me today. | 但多谢你们今天没有无视我 |
[17:10] | I wish we could be like this | 我希望周一上学后 |
[17:12] | when we’re back to school Monday, but I-I get it. | 也能像现在这样 但我明白 |
[17:15] | No one wants to hang out with a nerd. | 没人想待在一个呆子身边 |
[17:17] | But I thought you were the bad boy. | 你不是坏小子吗 |
[17:18] | No. I’m the same as I was in middle school. | 不 我和初中时一样 |
[17:21] | Six layers of boiling-hot clothes won’t change that. | 六件热死人的衣服不会改变这点 |
[17:24] | Yeah, I’m not a jock. | 对 我也不是什么体育特长生 |
[17:25] | Sure, I have the awesome skills and talent, | 当然 我有技术有天分 |
[17:27] | but I just can’t be that sweet and caring. | 但我做不到那么温柔那么关心人 |
[17:30] | It’s not in me. | 我不是这样的人 |
[17:30] | I tried to convince myself I don’t care about Geoff and Evy, | 我试着说服自己我不在乎杰夫和艾菲的事 |
[17:33] | but every day, I’ll be reminded that I blew it. | 但每天 我都会被提醒我搞砸了 |
[17:36] | And you were right. | 你是对的 |
[17:37] | I really am a basket case. | 我是个疯子 |
[17:39] | And I’m just a mom. | 而我只是一位母亲 |
[17:41] | God, what are you doing here?! | 老天 你来做什么 |
[17:42] | I thought we were all sharing our feelings. | 不是在分享我们的感想吗 |
[17:44] | This is our trust circle! You’re ruining it! | 这是我们的信任圈 被你毁了 |
[17:46] | Oh, you’re right. I don’t belong here. | 你是对的 我不属于这里 |
[17:50] | I don’t belong anywhere. | 我不属于任何地方 |
[17:54] | We’re sitting here | 我们坐在这里 |
[17:55] | struggling over who we are in high school… | 纠结着自己在高中的定位 |
[17:57] | and you’re going through the same thing. | 你也经历了相同的事 |
[17:58] | I know. It’s silly. | 我知道 这太傻了 |
[18:00] | No, it’s not. | 不傻 |
[18:02] | You always say you’re “Just a mom,” | 你总是说 你只是一位母亲 |
[18:04] | but you’re more than that. | 但你不止是母亲 |
[18:06] | – You think so? – Dad was right. | -你这样想吗 -爸说得对 |
[18:09] | You always support our dreams no matter what. | 无论怎样 你一直支持我们的梦想 |
[18:11] | So I guess now it’s our turn. | 我想应该轮到我们支持你了 |
[18:14] | Really? You want me here? | 真的吗 你们想让我来这里吗 |
[18:16] | – Oh, absolutely not. – I will run from you. | -当然不想 -看见你我就会跑开的 |
[18:18] | But for once, it’s not about us. | 但这次 重点不是我们 |
[18:20] | That is so sweet. | 你们真是太好了 |
[18:32] | – What’s this? – It’s the essay you made us write. | -这是什么 -你让我们写的作文 |
[18:35] | Looks kind of long. | 看起来好长 |
[18:36] | Just, uh, tell me the highlights. | 跟我说说亮点 |
[18:39] | It says…”We love our mom. | 上面写的是 我们爱我们的妈妈 |
[18:42] | Everything she is and everything she wants to be. | 爱她现在和以后的方方面面 |
[18:46] | But the truth is, up until today… | 但事实是 直到今天 |
[18:48] | …that’s all we thought she was — | 我们一直是这样想的 |
[18:50] | Just a mom. | 她只是一位母亲 |
[18:52] | But she’s so much more than that. | 但她不仅是母亲 |
[18:54] | We all are. | 我们也都是如此 |
[18:56] | Even though we all look at each other in the simplest terms… | 尽管我们都用最简单的术语来描述其他人 |
[18:59] | with the most convenient definitions, | 因为这样最方便 |
[19:01] | we’re more than that. | 但其实我们没这么简单 |
[19:03] | We’re not just a geek… | 我们不仅仅是呆子 |
[19:06] | or a jock… | 体育特长生 |
[19:08] | or a basket case.” | 或是疯子 |
[19:09] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[19:10] | Erica! There she is! | 爱丽卡 你在这里 |
[19:12] | Where you been all week? | 上一周你去哪里了 |
[19:13] | Laying low. But I’m back. | 低调 不过我回来了 |
[19:18] | “Or a mom.” | 或是母亲 |
[19:20] | Teachers only. | 只允许老师进入 |
[19:21] | The blond lady stays. | 金发女士留下 |
[19:23] | Beverly, some jerk parked in my space. | 贝弗莉 有个混蛋占了我的停车位 |
[19:26] | This will not stand. | 不能忍 |
[19:28] | “In the end, we’re a family.” | 毕竟 我们是一家人 |
[19:30] | I got to go move my car. | 我得去移车 |
[19:31] | “And that means we’re in it together. | 这意味着我们一起面对 |
[19:33] | Sincerely yours, The Breakfast Club.” | 你真诚的早餐俱乐部 |
[19:37] | What’s “The Breakfast Club”? | 早餐俱乐部是什么 |
[19:39] | My dad asked a good question. | 我爸问了个好问题 |
[19:40] | No one knew. | 没人知道答案 |
[19:42] | But what we did know was the Goldbergs… | 但我们能肯定的是 金伯格一家 |
[19:44] | were hardly as cool as Judd Nelson and Molly Ringwald. | 完全没有贾德·纳尔逊和莫利·林沃德的酷劲儿 |
[19:48] | But as I began my freshman year, | 但我刚上高一时 |
[19:50] | it sure as hell felt that way. | 感觉就是那么酷 |
[19:52] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[19:54] | Nothing. Go away. | 没什么 走开 |
[19:55] | Okay, well, since you’re frozen, | 既然你不动 |
[19:57] | I’m gonna take my gnub-gnubs. | 大怪兽来咯 |
[19:59] | – Gnub, gnub! – No! No! | -大怪兽来咯 -不要 |
[20:01] | No gnub-gnubs in public! | 在公众场合不要玩这个 |
[20:02] | Oh, you get back here! | 你回来 |
[20:05] | You get back here! | 你回来 |
[20:13] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[20:14] | Um, I got go to school now. Uh… | 我现在得上学了 |
[20:19] | Go put a pair of socks on! Go get dressed! | 穿上袜子 去换衣服 |
[20:23] | It’s a quarter after 7:00. Please. | 7点过15分了 快点 |
[20:25] | – A quarter after 7:00? – Yes. | -7点过15分了吗 -是的 |
[20:31] | What’s with the bolo tie? | 怎么戴着饰扣领带 |
[20:33] | I’ve come to terms that I’m the lovable nerd, | 我接受事实了 我是可爱的呆子 |
[20:36] | like Duckie from “Pretty in Pink.” | 就像《红粉佳人》中的小鸭 |
[20:37] | And I’ve decided to embrace it. | 我决定拥抱这一事实 |
[20:39] | Wait. Why are you guys wearing hats, too? | 慢着 你们为什么也戴着帽子 |
[20:41] | ‘Cause I want the cool kids to think I’m a rugged adventurer, | 因为我希望酷孩子觉得我是粗犷的冒险家 |
[20:43] | like Indiana Jones. | 像印第安纳·琼斯 |
[20:44] | And I’m hoping this Devo hat | 我希望这顶退化乐队的帽子 |
[20:46] | lands me a spot in the New Wave crowd. | 能帮我在新浪潮音乐粉中占得一席 |
[20:47] | Gentlemen, high school’s gonna rock. | 先生们 高中一定棒极了 |
[20:49] | Nice hats, hat boys. | 好漂亮的帽子 帽子小子 |
[20:51] | You’re all wearing hats like idiots! | 你们都戴着帽子 像白痴一样 |
[20:54] | That’s your thing! | 这是你们的标志 |
[20:55] | Later, hat heads. | 回见 帽子头 |
[20:58] | High school’s gonna suck. | 高中一定很难熬 |