时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, the most terrifying place | 八十年代 对所有高一新生来说 |
[00:02] | in existence for any freshman was the high-school cafeteria. | 最可怕的地方就是学校餐厅 |
[00:06] | The table you chose defined how you were labeled | 你选择的餐桌定义你的标签 |
[00:09] | and where you ranked in the social hierarchy. | 以及你在社交等级中的排名 |
[00:11] | I don’t see any seats together. What should we do? | 我没看到两个在一起的位子 我们怎么办 |
[00:13] | Every man for himself. | 个人顾个人 |
[00:14] | If anyone asks, I’m a skate rat now. | 要是有人问起 我现在是滑板小子 |
[00:20] | Classic Dave Kim. | 典型的金戴夫 |
[00:21] | Figuring out where to sit, eh? | 在想坐在哪里吗 |
[00:23] | – Yeah. – Ah, that’s a sad dance that I know all too well. | -是 -这种可怜的情况我太了解了 |
[00:27] | But lucky for you, I’m a guidance counselor, | 但你很幸运 我是辅导员 |
[00:29] | and I can guide you to lunchroom success. | 我可以辅导你成为餐厅胜利者 |
[00:31] | Um, maybe I could sit with the preppies? | 也许我可以和预科生坐一起 |
[00:33] | Come on, man. You want to walk around | 拜托 小子 你想不穿袜子 |
[00:35] | in boat shoes with no socks? | 穿着帆船鞋到处走吗 |
[00:36] | You want to invite that kind of fungus in your life? | 你急着得脚气吗 |
[00:38] | Okay. How about the band geeks? | 好吧 行进乐队的奇葩怎么样 |
[00:41] | Do you even play an instrument? No, you don’t. | 你会演奏乐器吗 你不会 |
[00:43] | So what makes you think they’re gonna just welcome you | 你凭什么觉得他们会欢迎你 |
[00:46] | into their unique and beautiful fold? | 加入他们独一无二的美丽阵形 |
[00:48] | Uh, maybe the Goth kids? | 哥特风怎么样 |
[00:50] | The Goths? They would eat you alive. | 哥特风 他们会把你生吃了 |
[00:52] | Seriously, I heard they eat cats and stuff. | 真的 我听说他们吃猫什么的 |
[00:54] | Come on! I gotta sit somewhere! Time’s running out! | 拜托 我总得坐下啊 没时间了 |
[00:57] | Agreed. And you’re starting to look real desperate, | 同意 你看起来真的是很绝望了 |
[00:59] | and standing next to me is not helping you. | 站在我旁边对你一点帮助也没有 |
[01:01] | – Please, just go! – Mm, okay. | -请你走开 -好 |
[01:03] | I was officially tableless. | 我正式没桌子坐了 |
[01:04] | If I didn’t find a place to sit, | 如果我找不到地方坐 |
[01:06] | I’d be a social pariah forever. | 我就永远是社交遗弃者了 |
[01:08] | Hey, Goldberg, come sit with us. | 金伯格 过来和我们坐 |
[01:10] | Just then the sportos beckon me to sit | 然后体育尖子生召唤我 |
[01:12] | at the coolest table in the cafeteria. | 去坐餐厅里最酷的一桌 |
[01:14] | It was either a miracle or a huge mistake. | 这要么是奇迹 要么是搞错了 |
[01:17] | Grab a chair, little man. | 拿把椅子 小家伙 |
[01:18] | And the plate of waffle fries is for sharing. | 这盘炸华夫饼你也可以吃 |
[01:20] | No offense to myself, but I think you got the wrong guy. | 我不是瞧不起自己 但我觉得你们认错人了 |
[01:23] | No way! | 不可能 |
[01:24] | We all think it’s awesome | 我们都觉得挺酷的 |
[01:26] | that you’re super into movies, robots, He-Man. | 你那么喜欢电影 机器人 希曼 |
[01:29] | Oh, so you’re also a He-head? | 你也是希粉吗 |
[01:31] | That’s the name I’ve given to die-hard He-Man fans. | 这是我对死忠希粉的称呼 |
[01:33] | That’s cool. It’s also cool that, like, | 真酷 还有很酷的就是 |
[01:36] | the top of your head smells so good. | 你的头发很好闻 |
[01:39] | Odd observation from that distance, | 这么远都能闻到真奇怪 |
[01:40] | but I do condition every day. | 但我的确每天用护发素 |
[01:42] | It shows, bro. | 看得出来 兄弟 |
[01:43] | – Nice. – Such luster. | -真不错 -真有光泽 |
[01:44] | Ah, balls! She got to you! | 该死的 是因为她 |
[01:46] | No, man. We — We like you for you. | 不 伙计 我们就是喜欢你 |
[01:49] | God, my own mom has to find me a table? | 老天 我妈得帮我找桌子 |
[01:51] | That’s where my life is? | 我的人生就是这样了吗 |
[01:52] | She gave us free waffle fries. You get it. | 她给我们免费的炸华夫饼 你懂的 |
[01:54] | She also yelled at us and said that in time, | 而且她还吼我们 说以后 |
[01:56] | we’d come to love you. | 我们会爱上你的 |
[01:58] | Mom, I don’t want to hear any more! | 妈 不要再说了 |
[02:00] | Adam. | 亚当 |
[02:01] | Mom, you ruined my life! | 妈 你毁了我的人生 |
[02:02] | Schmoo, you just seemed so helpless without a place to sit. | 乖宝 你没地方坐看起来太无助了 |
[02:05] | It’s my job, as your mama, to help. | 我是你妈 帮助你是我的工作 |
[02:08] | Help?! That’s the whole problem. | 帮忙 这就是问题所在 |
[02:10] | If you’re gonna sub at my school, | 如果你要在我的学校做代课老师 |
[02:11] | you have to start respecting my boundaries. | 你就必须尊重我的界限 |
[02:13] | – Understand? – Boundaries. Totally get it. | -明白吗 -界限 我懂 |
[02:15] | – Do you?! – Boundaries. | -真的吗 -界限 |
[02:16] | ‘Cause nothing up to this point | 因为到目前为止 |
[02:18] | has led me to believe you do. | 没什么能让我相信你懂 |
[02:19] | I get boundaries, Adam. | 我懂限界 亚当 |
[02:20] | You don’t want me to intervene or talk to you | 在学校时 你不想我干涉你的事 |
[02:23] | while you’re at school. | 或是和你说话 |
[02:24] | – Good. – Until I see you struggle, | -很好 -除非我看到你有困难 |
[02:25] | and then I come in strong and hard. | 那我就要飞奔过去 |
[02:27] | – Nope. Lost it. – Okay, okay. | -不 你没懂 -好的 |
[02:29] | We’ll limit our interactions to hallway snuggies… | 我们的互动仅限走廊抱抱 |
[02:32] | – Mom! – …and brief Eskimo kisses. | -妈 -以及爱斯基摩式亲亲[碰鼻尖] |
[02:34] | – Mom. – Fine. | -妈 -好的 |
[02:35] | I’ll leave your little kitten nose alone. | 我就不碰你那小猫鼻子了 |
[02:37] | – Thank you. – But at home, all bets are off. | -谢谢 -但在家 协议取消 |
[02:39] | No! | 不 |
[02:53] | It was October 12, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的10月12日 |
[02:55] | and my dad was coming home to a familiar frustration. | 我爸回到家 相同的沮丧在迎接他 |
[02:59] | Did anyone call while I was out? | 我出去时有人打电话来吗 |
[03:00] | Yeah. I wrote it down on the pad. | 有 我记在便条上了 |
[03:02] | Flurt Burtman? Who the hell’s Flurt Burtman? | 福勒特·伯特曼 谁是福勒特·伯特曼 |
[03:04] | I don’t know. He was talking all fast, ’cause it was important. | 我不知道 他讲话很快 因为是重要事 |
[03:07] | – Anyway, call him back. – Call who back?! | -总之回他电话 -给谁回电话 |
[03:09] | If it’s important, I need to know the actual name. | 如果是重要事 我要知道正确的名字 |
[03:12] | I don’t know. I’m not invested, because it wasn’t for me. | 我不知道 我没仔细听 反正不是找我的 |
[03:14] | What the hell’s this message? “PP”? | 这是什么留言 PP |
[03:16] | Oh, Barry wrote that. | 巴瑞写的 |
[03:17] | My guess is he either drank too much Mr. Pibb or Pop-Pop called? | 我想要么是他喝多了汽水 要么是爷爷打了电话 |
[03:20] | Wait. My dad called? He never uses the phone. | 我爸打电话了吗 他从来不打电话 |
[03:23] | He always thinks the Cubans are listening. | 他一直觉得古巴人在窃听 |
[03:24] | Oh, he calls all the time. | 他总是打电话来 |
[03:26] | He just says, “Tell the moron I’ll call him back.” | 他只是说 告诉那白痴我会再打来的 |
[03:28] | Oh, so this is me giving you those dozens of messages. | 我现在告诉你 他打过来很多次了 |
[03:31] | You know what? This madness stops now. | 知道吗 这种愚蠢行为得停止了 |
[03:33] | My dad’s solution — the answering machine. | 我爸的解决办法 答录机 |
[03:36] | Before voicemail, this bulky thing | 在语音信箱出现之前 这个大家伙 |
[03:38] | was the best technology the ’80s had to offer. | 是八十年代贡献的最棒的科技产品 |
[03:40] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[03:42] | Holy crap! You got us an answering machine?! | 老天 你给我们买了答录机 |
[03:45] | Erica, come quick! | 爱丽卡 快来 |
[03:46] | Dad did something that doesn’t suck! | 爸做了件不算差劲的事 |
[03:48] | Oh, my God! An answering machine? | 我的天 答录机 |
[03:49] | Stop, you morons. It’s not for you. | 别这样 白痴 不是给你们买的 |
[03:52] | It’s so I can finally get my messages. | 这样我终于能听到留言了 |
[03:54] | I’m doing the outgoing message. | 我来录提示音 |
[03:55] | No way! I’ve been planning for this my whole life. | 不可能 我为这事已经计划一辈子了 |
[03:58] | I don’t want no jibber-jabber, foo’! | 别那么多废话 笨蛋 |
[04:00] | Wait for the beep! | 听到哔声后留言 |
[04:01] | Stay in school, and leave a message. | 别逃学 有话快说 |
[04:03] | – This is Mr. T, by the way. – Get out of here. | -对了 我是大先生 -走开 |
[04:05] | Say hello to my little message. | 有话就说吧 |
[04:07] | This is Scarface, by the way. | 对了 我是疤面煞星 |
[04:09] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[04:11] | I’m leaving the message. | 我来录 |
[04:12] | There’s a simple one right here in the instruction book. | 说明书上有简单的说法 |
[04:14] | – No! It can’t be you! – No! Don’t read the suggested script! | -你不能录 -别按建议的来 |
[04:16] | That’s the worst option of all. | 这是最差劲的选择 |
[04:18] | Hello. You’ve reached the answering machine | 你好 你已接通金伯格府的 |
[04:21] | of the Goldberg residence. | 答录机 |
[04:23] | We either are unavailable or unable | 我们现在没时间或不能 |
[04:26] | to get to the phone at the moment, | 接听电话 |
[04:28] | but we would appreciate it if you would leave | 但如果你们在听到哔声后 |
[04:30] | your name, telephone number, business, | 留下姓名 回电的电话号码 |
[04:33] | the person you’re calling for, and the time you called | 并说清楚有什么事 打来找谁 |
[04:37] | after you hear the beep. | 我们会很感谢的 |
[04:39] | And we will be sure to get back to you at our — | 我们当然会回电话的 |
[04:42] | Come on! Everyone knows how to do it. | 拜托 所有人都会留言 |
[04:44] | I can’t take it. It’s so long and explain-y. | 受不了 又长又啰嗦 |
[04:45] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[04:47] | Earliest convenience. | 一有空就回 |
[04:49] | Yeah. I-I’m good with that. | 我真厉害 |
[04:52] | As my dad got the win, | 我爸胜利了 |
[04:53] | I was still a lone loser without a table. | 我依然是没有桌子坐的孤单失败者 |
[04:56] | My only choice was to accept my fate | 我唯一的选择就是接受 |
[04:58] | of eating alone under the bleachers. | 一个人在露天看台下吃饭的命运 |
[04:59] | That is, until I stumbled upon my salvation. | 直到我偶然发现了我的救星 |
[05:02] | Holy motherboard. | 我的个主板呀 |
[05:04] | The high-school computer lab. | 高中电脑室 |
[05:06] | It had six state-of-the-art Apple IIs, | 有六台最先进的苹果二代机 |
[05:09] | each with double floppy drives and a dot-matrix printer | 每一台都有两个软盘驱动器 以及一台针式打印机 |
[05:13] | that could ink a whopping six lines per minute | 每分钟可以打出六行之多 |
[05:15] | on that weird paper where you rip off the sides. | 打在那奇怪的要撕掉边的纸上 |
[05:17] | – We’re allowed to be in here. – Okay. | -我们是被允许在这里的 -好的 |
[05:19] | Mr. Glascott says we can stay the whole lunch period | 格拉斯科特老师说午餐时我们可以在这里 |
[05:22] | as long as we don’t make crumbs, | 只要没食物渣就行 |
[05:23] | which is why I bring a thermos of soup every day. | 所以我每天带的是汤 |
[05:25] | Cool. | 酷 |
[05:27] | Whoa. Is that “Prince of Persia”? | 那是”波斯公主”吗 |
[05:29] | We’ve got it all — | 我们全都有 |
[05:30] | “Castle Wolfenstein,” “Lode Runner,” | “德军总部” “淘金者” |
[05:32] | “Choplifter!,” And “Ultima” Parts I, II, III, and IV. | “救援直升机” 以及”创世纪”一二三四 |
[05:35] | You have part IV? That’s the ultimate “Ultima”! | 你们有四吗 那可是终极创世纪 |
[05:37] | You know your stuff. | 你很懂嘛 |
[05:38] | I’m Adam, by the way. | 对了 我叫亚当 |
[05:39] | I’m Mike Levy. This is also Mike Levy. | 我是迈克·利维 他也叫迈克·利维 |
[05:41] | You guys have the same name? | 你们的名字一样吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but Mike Z. Is painfully shy, | 但迈克Z不怎么说话 |
[05:44] | so it’s not much of an issue. | 所以没什么问题 |
[05:46] | I feel your pain. There’s a senior also named Adam Goldberg. | 我懂你们的痛苦 毕业班也有个叫亚当·金伯格的 |
[05:50] | He’s not happy to have me around. | 见到我他可不开心了 |
[05:52] | Right on. | 是的 |
[05:52] | I’m actually pretty good at “Oregon Trail.” | 我很会玩”俄勒冈小道” |
[05:55] | Even though I immediately died of dysentery, | 尽管我很快就死于痢疾 |
[05:57] | my mom was thrilled I found a party to hitch my wagon to. | 我妈还是很高兴我找到了拴马车的地方 |
[06:00] | Meanwhile, Erica and Barry were blazing their own trail. | 与此同时 爱丽卡和巴瑞也开辟了一条新路 |
[06:03] | Guess what we have. | 看我们有什么 |
[06:04] | The answers to all our answering-machine problems — | 所有答录机问题的解决答案 |
[06:07] | Crazy Calls. | 疯狂答录 |
[06:08] | I don’t know what it is, but it sounds wild. | 我不知道这是什么 但听起来很疯狂 |
[06:10] | It’s a tape of professionally recorded outgoing messages | 是专业答录机提示音磁带 |
[06:13] | that represent many musical styles. | 代表了不同的音乐风格 |
[06:15] | And it’s advertised on TV, so you know it’s good. | 而且有电视广告 所以你知道是好东西 |
[06:18] | Prepare yourselves. | 准备好了 |
[06:20] | I’m glad you called, but I’m not home | 真高兴你打来电话 但我不在家 |
[06:23] | But I’ll be back before too long | 但不用多久我就会回来 |
[06:25] | Wait for the beep | 听到哔声后 |
[06:26] | You gotta leave your name | 留下你的声音 |
[06:27] | You gotta leave your number | 留下你的号码 |
[06:29] | Wait for the beep | 听到哔声后 |
[06:31] | Al, don’t join into their nonsense. | 老艾 别跟他们一起胡闹 |
[06:33] | Listen — We have no answering-machine problems. | 听着 我们没有答录机问题 |
[06:36] | My message stays. | 我的提示音不会改 |
[06:38] | Please, just listen to reason. | 拜托听听劝吧 |
[06:40] | The message you recorded is so bad, | 你的提示音录得太差劲了 |
[06:42] | our friends refuse to call. | 我们的朋友都不打电话来了 |
[06:43] | The light is blinking. I must be doing something right. | 灯在闪 我肯定是做对了 |
[06:46] | Hello. Is this Murray? | 喂 是默里吗 |
[06:47] | What? You got a robit taking your messages now? | 怎样 现在你让机器人为你记留言吗 |
[06:49] | Ooh, my highfalutin’ son | 我那自大的儿子 |
[06:51] | thinks he’s better than everyone. | 觉得他比所有人都优秀 |
[06:52] | I think it’s Pop-Pop. | 我想是爷爷 |
[06:53] | Well, you’re not. You’re a thief! | 你不优秀 你是个贼 |
[06:55] | Don’t think I forgot about that $17 you stole from me. | 别以为我忘了你偷了我的17块钱 |
[06:57] | Still with the $17! I can’t take this! | 还在说17块钱 我受不了了 |
[07:00] | My electric bill was the same every month, | 我的电费单每月一样多 |
[07:03] | but all of a sudden, it’s $17 more. | 突然一下子 多了17块 |
[07:05] | Yeah, well, you do the math, genius! | 你自己算吧 天才 |
[07:06] | He’s taking up the whole tape! | 整盒带子被他一人录完了 |
[07:08] | I know you were upset about your wedding toast, | 我知道你不爽我在你婚礼上说的祝酒辞 |
[07:10] | but I really thought you preferred the company of men. | 但我真以为你更喜欢有男人陪伴 |
[07:12] | You were an ugly baby. There, I said it. | 你生下来时很丑 没错 我说了 |
[07:14] | – That’s it! – Well, at least he’s talking to you. That’s new. | -够了 -至少他跟你说话了 这是新鲜事 |
[07:17] | Oh, we will talk but good. | 我们会好好说说的 |
[07:19] | Just he and I, man to man. | 他和我 男人与男人的对话 |
[07:23] | Ah, you. What do you want? | 是你 有什么事 |
[07:25] | My dad paid me $20 to set this up for you | 爸给我20块钱 让我给你装这个 |
[07:28] | so you won’t miss his phone call. | 这样你不会错过他的电话 |
[07:29] | Ah, so he’ll pony up 20 bucks for you, | 他给你20块 |
[07:32] | and still I’m out my $17. | 依然欠我17块 |
[07:34] | I don’t know, man. Do you want the machine or not? | 我不知道 你要不要这个机器 |
[07:35] | All right. I’ll take the robit, | 行 我收下机器人 |
[07:37] | but only because I like free stuff. | 只因为我喜欢免费的东西 |
[07:39] | As Erica did my dad’s dirty work, | 爱丽卡帮爸做苦力时 |
[07:41] | me and my new pals were having some good, clean fun. | 我和我的新伙伴们享受着纯粹的乐趣 |
[07:44] | And that, my friend, is how you use Basic | 朋友 这就是用B语言 |
[07:46] | to program a real-life booby. | 编写出真实的咪咪 |
[07:49] | So lifelike. | 真是栩栩如生 |
[07:52] | Scram! Me and this lady are gonna study | 快走 我和这位女士要学习 |
[07:54] | for health class, with our faces. | 生理卫生课程 用我们的脸学 |
[07:57] | No way! We’re allowed to be here at lunch. | 不可能 我们被允许午餐时在这里 |
[07:58] | Mr. Glascott says. | 格拉斯科特老师说了 |
[08:00] | You’re a ballsy, little nerd, aren’t you? | 你这个呆子胆子真大啊 |
[08:02] | Tell you what, I’m gonna let it slide, | 这样吧 今天放你一马 |
[08:04] | but only because there’s a broom closet for us | 只是因为走廊尽头 |
[08:06] | right down the hall. | 有个杂物间 |
[08:07] | Later, nerd losers. | 回见 呆子窝囊废 |
[08:08] | Look at them with their nerd thermoses. | 看他们带的呆子保温瓶 |
[08:10] | Like they’re nerd construction workers. | 好像他们是呆子建筑工人一样 |
[08:15] | Excuse me. What did you just say about those nerd losers? | 打扰下 你们刚才对那些呆子窝囊废说什么 |
[08:18] | Uh, that they should drink out of their nerd thermoses? | 他们应该用他们的呆子保温瓶喝水 |
[08:21] | Glascott’s office now! | 现在就去格拉斯科特的办公室 |
[08:22] | So, what kind of punishment are we talking about here? | 要给什么样的惩罚 |
[08:25] | Suspension, expulsion, solitary confinement? | 停课 开除 单独囚禁 |
[08:28] | Do we do that? ‘Cause that’s what I want. | 有这种惩罚吗 我就想这样惩罚他们 |
[08:30] | Yeah. You two can go back to class, | 你俩回去上课 |
[08:32] | and try not to be so accurate | 下次再骂呆子时 |
[08:33] | with your nerd insults next time. | 别说得这么详细 |
[08:35] | Oh, and stay out of that broom closet. | 别进杂物室 |
[08:38] | Yeah, that’s right. Old Glascott knows what’s up! | 没错 我知道你们在做什么 |
[08:40] | Why did you let them go? They called my schmoo a nerd. | 你为什么放走他们 他们管我的乖宝叫呆子 |
[08:43] | That’s not on them. | 这不怪他们 |
[08:44] | That’s more on your schmoo for being one. | 那是因为你的乖宝本来就是 |
[08:46] | Hey, only I get to call my schmoo a schmoo. | 只有我能叫我的乖宝是乖宝 |
[08:49] | The point is, Adam and his gang of computer dorks | 重点是 亚当和他的电脑呆子朋友 |
[08:51] | don’t even eat in the lunchroom. | 根本不在餐厅吃饭 |
[08:53] | That means they’re not even on the social ladder. | 就是说他们根本不存在于社交阶梯中 |
[08:56] | You’ve got to do something about this. | 你得做点什么 |
[08:57] | If you don’t help Adam, | 如果你不帮亚当 |
[08:58] | then you have failed as a mother. | 那你这个当妈的就太失败了 |
[09:00] | But that is my greatest nightmare. | 但这是我最大的噩梦 |
[09:03] | You gotta help me. Please. | 你得帮我 求你了 |
[09:04] | I told him I’d respect his boundaries. | 我跟他说了我会尊重他的界限 |
[09:06] | Guide me. It’s what you’re so good at. | 辅导我 你就擅长这个 |
[09:08] | I know you’re playing me for a fool, | 我知道你把我当傻子耍 |
[09:10] | but this fool has low-grade depression. | 但这个傻子有轻度抑郁症 |
[09:12] | So…I’ll bite. | 所以 我愿意上钩 |
[09:14] | While my mom was plotting to improve my social future, | 我妈密谋改善我的社交未来 |
[09:17] | Pop-Pop was getting an earful about his past. | 爷爷则听了一大堆关于他过去的坏话 |
[09:20] | You want to know why I slept with the lights on? | 你知道我为什么开灯睡觉吗 |
[09:22] | ‘Cause you took me to see “Psycho” When I was 9! | 因为你在我9岁时带我去看《惊魂记》 |
[09:25] | You owe me $17 for a lifetime of showering | 你欠我17块才对 这辈子我洗澡时 |
[09:28] | with the curtain wide open! | 都不敢拉上浴帘 |
[09:30] | Oh, you want a message? I’ll give you a message. | 你想要留言吗 我给你留言 |
[09:32] | I’ll give you a big, fat message in your big, fat ears. | 我让你的肥耳朵好好听听我数落你的留言 |
[09:34] | You think someone’s gonna come after you in the shower? | 你觉得有人会在你洗澡时杀死你吗 |
[09:36] | Believe me, you have nothing anyone wants to see. | 相信我 你没什么是别人想看的 |
[09:39] | Fine. You want to talk, let’s talk! | 行 你想聊 咱就聊 |
[09:42] | And, so began the great Goldberg | 于是 一九八几年金伯格家 |
[09:44] | answering machine war of 1980-something. | 伟大的答录机战争开始了 |
[09:46] | And you were so God-awful | 你太恐怖了 |
[09:48] | that none of my friends ever wanted | 我的朋友中没人想过来 |
[09:49] | to come over and play with me! | 和我一起玩 |
[09:51] | Friends? I had to pay the boy next door | 朋友 我得付钱给隔壁家的小子 |
[09:53] | to be friends with you! | 让他和你做朋友 |
[09:54] | So, you owe me a nickel for that, too. | 所以 为这事你欠我5分钱 |
[09:55] | What began as one simple call from Pop-Pop | 一开始只是简单的爷爷的一通电话 |
[09:57] | quickly spiraled into an endless volley | 很快战事扩大为无止境的 |
[09:59] | of very hurtful rants. | 伤人咆哮子弹连发 |
[10:01] | There! I said it! | 没错 我说了 |
[10:02] | You’re a crappy dad and even a worse businessman! | 你是个糟糕的父亲 更是个差劲的商人 |
[10:06] | You think I’m implying you’re a disappointment? | 你以为我是暗示你令我失望吗 |
[10:08] | No, no. I’m saying it loud and clear! Disappointment! | 不 我大声说得清清楚楚 失望 |
[10:11] | Again with the farkakte machine. | 该死的答录机对骂又开始了 |
[10:13] | I know. He’s been tying up the phone line, | 就是 他一直霸着电话 |
[10:15] | and I can’t get any of my messages. | 我收不到任何留言 |
[10:17] | What? No. I meant your dad and Pop-Pop might be doing | 什么 不 我是说你爸和你爷爷可能 |
[10:21] | serious damage to their relationship. | 会给他们的关系带来严重的伤害 |
[10:23] | Oh, please. They’re fine. | 拜托 他们很好 |
[10:25] | You are a trash heap of a human being, | 你是人类中的垃圾堆 |
[10:28] | and even a worse father! | 而且是连垃圾都不如的父亲 |
[10:31] | He meant that with love, and — | 他是带着爱意说的 |
[10:33] | Ah, crap. This went bad fast. | 见鬼 这么快就情况恶化了 |
[10:36] | It had been a week since the great Goldberg answering machine war | 金伯格家伟大的答录机战争已经开始一周了 |
[10:38] | and my sister was tired of not getting any of her messages. | 我姐已经厌倦了收不到任何留言 |
[10:42] | Tape full. | 磁带已满 |
[10:43] | My God! This thing between Dad and Pop-Pop has got to stop. | 我的天 爷爷和爸爸间的战争必须停止 |
[10:47] | Messages deleted. | 留言已删除 |
[10:49] | Acting on her standard selfishness, | 出于一贯的自私 |
[10:51] | Erica decided to erase Pop-Pop and end the war. | 爱丽卡决定删除爷爷的留言 结束这场战争 |
[10:54] | Hey, I’m home! Nobody bother me! | 我回来了 别来烦我 |
[10:57] | I need to check my messages. | 我得听留言 |
[10:58] | No new messages. | 没有新留言 |
[11:01] | Hey! Anyone call for me? | 有人打电话找我吗 |
[11:03] | You know, like a telemarketer, wrong number, | 电话销售员 打错电话的 |
[11:06] | angry grandfather? | 愤怒的祖父 |
[11:08] | – Nope. – Okay. Good. | -没有 -好吧 很好 |
[11:09] | – Yep. – Very good. | -对 -非常好 |
[11:11] | Guess there’s no reason to tie up the phone lines now. | 看来现在没理由霸着电话了 |
[11:13] | I mean, no call from Pop-Pop | 爷爷不打电话了 |
[11:15] | means you don’t have to pay him the $17. | 就是说你不用付他17块钱了 |
[11:17] | Yep, yep, yep. | 很对 |
[11:17] | – You won. – I won. | -你赢了 -我赢了 |
[11:18] | – Yep. – Big winner. | -对 -大胜利 |
[11:19] | – You won. – Murray wins. | -你赢了 -默里赢了 |
[11:23] | And that is how you end an answering machine war. | 要结束答录机战争就得这样 |
[11:25] | Well, I guess it is best for your father’s sanity. | 这样做才能让你父亲保持头脑清楚 |
[11:28] | Sure, sure, that thing. | 当然了 |
[11:30] | Also, I finally get to use the phone again. | 而且 我终于可以用电话了 |
[11:32] | Hey! What do you think you’re doing, you moron? | 你以为你在做什么 白痴 |
[11:34] | Making a phone call. | 打电话 |
[11:35] | Yeah. The machine is expecting a call. | 答录机在等电话 |
[11:38] | No one goes near this or stands in this area. Out! | 没人能靠近它或站在这一区域 走开 |
[11:44] | Okay. Why the hell isn’t he taking the win? | 他为什么不接受胜利呢 |
[11:46] | It’s like he wants Pop-Pop to call and rant at him. | 好像他希望爷爷打来电话臭骂他一样 |
[11:48] | Crazy as it sounds, I think your dad actually liked chatting | 听起来很离谱 但我觉得你爸其实喜欢通过答录机 |
[11:52] | with Pop-Pop through the machine. | 和你爷爷聊天 |
[11:54] | And now that it’s done… | 现在结束了 |
[11:56] | he’s sad. | 他很伤心 |
[11:57] | That’s nuts. Dad doesn’t get sad. | 真是疯了 爸不会伤心的 |
[12:00] | No new messages. | 没有新留言 |
[12:05] | No new messages. | 没有新留言 |
[12:07] | My God. He’s sad. | 我的天 他伤心了 |
[12:09] | No new messages. | 没有新留言 |
[12:11] | Fine. You made your point. | 行 你有道理 |
[12:13] | We’ll get them together and end this, once and for all. | 我们让他们见面 一次性解决这问题 |
[12:15] | No new messages. | 没有新留言 |
[12:17] | My sister was determined to end the war. | 我姐决心结束这场战争 |
[12:19] | Meanwhile, my mom set off a nuclear bomb | 与此同时 我妈在学校投下了 |
[12:21] | of embarrassment at school. | 耻辱核弹 |
[12:23] | There’s the guy. Watch out. | 就是他 小心了 |
[12:24] | It’s the Fighting Quaker of the Month. | 他是月度最佳奋斗贵格会员 |
[12:26] | How is this a thing? What’s happening to me? | 这是什么头衔 我发生了什么事 |
[12:28] | What is happening is you’re being celebrated | 事实就是你在同学中的 |
[12:30] | for your popularity amongst your fellow students. | 受欢迎程度值得祝贺 |
[12:32] | And one of the delightful spoils | 其中一项令人高兴的奖品就是 |
[12:34] | is that you get to sit at this special table. | 你可以坐特别的桌子 |
[12:37] | It’s for cool kids only. | 只有酷孩子才能坐 |
[12:38] | First of all, I like eating in the computer lab. | 首先 我喜欢在电脑室吃饭 |
[12:41] | Also, my mom clearly put you up to this. | 其次 显然这是我妈让你做的 |
[12:44] | Popular and funny. | 受欢迎兼风趣 |
[12:45] | Whatever. I’m going back to my computer game. | 随便 我去玩电脑游戏了 |
[12:48] | And I’m taking this disaster with me. | 而且我要带走这场灾难 |
[12:52] | Where is he going? | 他去哪里 |
[12:53] | Why isn’t he sitting at his cool new table? | 他为什么不坐在他的酷孩子桌子旁 |
[12:55] | Did you screw the pooch on this one, Andre? | 你办砸了吗 安德烈 |
[12:56] | No! Probably. | 没 可能 |
[12:59] | Look. If the kid won’t accept help | 如果这孩子不愿接受 |
[13:00] | from his super-cool guidance counselor, | 他超级酷的辅导员的帮助 |
[13:02] | then he’s just a lost cause. | 那他就是没救了 |
[13:05] | But my mom was never one to give up. | 但我妈是从不放弃的人 |
[13:07] | When it came to her little schmoo, | 涉及到她的小乖宝时 |
[13:10] | she always had the drive to succeed. | 她总是一定要胜利 |
[13:15] | Oh, Beverly, you’re so “Krafty”. | 贝弗莉 你真卡猾[音近卡夫芝士] |
[13:18] | Say cheese. | 说芝士 |
[13:21] | I think we found the problem. | 我想找到问题所在了 |
[13:23] | Looks like someone wanted a little cheese with their Apple. | 看来某人想给苹果[机]来点芝士 |
[13:26] | – Nailed it. – Oh, come on. | -说得好 -不是吧 |
[13:28] | The sign clearly states no food in here. | 标语说清楚了 这里不准吃东西 |
[13:31] | You kids know the rules. You are banned for lunch hours. | 你们知道规矩的 午餐时禁止来这里 |
[13:34] | But where are we supposed to go? | 那我们去哪里 |
[13:35] | In the cafeteria with the normals. | 去餐厅和正常孩子一起 |
[13:37] | Yeah, I said it. | 没错 我说出来了 |
[13:39] | Come on. I’ll cut you a check. | 来吧 我写支票给你 |
[13:41] | No! You can’t send us back in the wild! | 不 你不能把我们赶回到野外 |
[13:43] | We’ve been domesticated. | 我们一直是家养的 |
[13:45] | Guys, guys, guys. | 各位 |
[13:46] | I think the silver lining here is that Mike Z. Talked. | 我想好在可喜的是 迈克Z说话了 |
[13:49] | You shut it! Shut it, Goldberg! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 金伯格 |
[13:50] | You know, it’s kind of funny how the drive got cheese | 真是太奇怪了 你刚加入进来 |
[13:53] | just after you joined our crew. | 软盘驱动器里就有了芝士 |
[13:54] | Mike, Mike, I-it’s me. | 迈克 迈克 是我啊 |
[13:58] | I-I wouldn’t cheese the drive. | 我不会把芝士塞进去搞破坏的 |
[14:00] | Well, me and Mike Levy are kosher. | 我和迈克·利维是遵守犹太洁食规定的 |
[14:01] | Way of life! | 这辈子都是 |
[14:02] | And Rog, Mink, and Alvie are lactose-intolerant. | 罗格 明克和阿尔维 有乳糖不耐症 |
[14:04] | – Come at me! – But every day, | -来呀 -但每天 |
[14:06] | you eat the same turkey and cheese sandwich. | 你都吃同样的火鸡芝士三明治 |
[14:08] | Get some! | 来打呀 |
[14:10] | That is the lunch my mom always makes me. | 那是我妈总给我做的午餐 |
[14:13] | Mom! | 妈 |
[14:16] | Boy, Al, we are lucky to get these seats. | 老艾 能有这样的座位太幸运了 |
[14:19] | Yep. Pure luck. | 是 纯属运气好 |
[14:20] | Oh, look who it is! | 看是谁 |
[14:22] | Hey, is that Pops and Father over there? | 那不是老爷子和父亲吗 |
[14:25] | Well, this is a very unplanned coincidence. | 真是意外的巧合啊 |
[14:28] | – Damn it. – Damn it. | -见鬼 -见鬼 |
[14:29] | Hey, now you two can talk in person like normal humans. | 现在你们可以像正常人一样当面交谈了 |
[14:32] | Pop-Pop, let’s trade seats. | 爷爷 我们换位子 |
[14:33] | That is a crap trade, and you know it. | 那边位子差 我不换 |
[14:35] | Mur, sit here. | 默里 坐这里 |
[14:36] | I’m fine here on the end. Thank you. | 坐旁边我没意见 谢谢 |
[14:38] | Hey, Bar, tell Murray to flag down the soft pretzel guy. | 小巴 叫默里把卖椒盐卷饼的人叫下来 |
[14:41] | Erica, tell Pops to tell Dad Pop-Pop wants a pretzel. | 爱丽卡 让老爷子告诉爸 爷爷要吃椒盐卷饼 |
[14:44] | Um, Pops, tell Dad that Pop-Pop would appreciate it | 老爷子 告诉爸如果他给爷爷买椒盐卷饼 |
[14:47] | if he bought him a pretzel. | 爷爷会非常感谢他的 |
[14:49] | Murray, buy your dad a pretzel. | 默里 给你爸买个椒盐卷饼 |
[14:52] | Tell him to buy his own damn pretzel! | 叫他自己去买该死的椒盐卷饼 |
[14:54] | No go, Erica. | 不行 爱丽卡 |
[14:55] | Barry, Dad kindly declines the pretzel purchasing. | 巴瑞 爸友好地拒绝了买椒盐卷饼的要求 |
[14:58] | Pop-Pop, Dad said to get bent and buy your own. | 爷爷 爸说死开自己去买 |
[15:01] | I wasn’t asking for a free pretzel. | 我没要他给我买 |
[15:03] | Tell that ungrateful bastard he still owes me $17. | 跟那个忘恩负义的混蛋说他还欠我17块钱 |
[15:05] | He can take it out of my tab. | 他可以帮我买单 |
[15:06] | Erica, Pop-Pop said Dad’s a bastard, | 爱丽卡 爷爷说爸爸是个混蛋 |
[15:08] | and he wants a Tab. | 他要罐粉红色健怡可乐[与账单同音] |
[15:10] | Pops, Pop-Pop wants a diet soda. | 老爷子 爷爷要罐健怡可乐 |
[15:12] | Murray, will you buy your dad a diet soda? | 默里 你愿意给你爸买罐健怡可乐吗 |
[15:14] | At the very least, it’ll calm him down. | 至少 这能让他冷静 |
[15:16] | Fine! | 好的 |
[15:18] | Excuse me. Let me get a pretzel and a Tab | 打扰下 给我个椒盐卷饼 还有粉红色健怡可乐 |
[15:20] | for the old guy on the end. | 给那头的老头子 |
[15:22] | Here. | 给 |
[15:24] | Here. | 给 |
[15:25] | Here. | 给 |
[15:26] | Here. | 给 |
[15:27] | What the is this! | 这是什么 |
[15:28] | I don’t drink ladies’ soda. | 我不喝女人汽水 |
[15:29] | Where’s my pretzel? | 我的椒盐卷饼呢 |
[15:30] | It appears Dad is eating it. | 显然爸在吃 |
[15:32] | You give your father a message, | 帮我传话给你爸 |
[15:34] | and you tell him every single word. | 每个字都要说 |
[15:35] | Yep. Dad and Pop-Pop were finally talking. | 没错 爸和爷爷终于说话了 |
[15:38] | Only problem, they were using their family | 只是问题是 他们把家人 |
[15:40] | as their telephone and answering machine. | 当成了电话和答录机 |
[15:42] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[15:44] | This woman cheesed the drive, not us. Her! | 这个女人放了芝士 不是我们 是她 |
[15:46] | That’s a harsh accusation against a faculty member | 这对一周来上一天班的教职工来说 |
[15:49] | who’s here one day a week. | 是很严重的指控 |
[15:50] | It’s true. She cheesed it. | 是真的 是她放的芝士 |
[15:52] | It’s her signature culinary move. | 这是她的招牌烹调招数 |
[15:54] | Beverly, do you have anything to say? | 贝弗莉 你有话说吗 |
[15:56] | I vehemently deny cheesing the drive | 我慷慨陈词地否则在黑暗的掩护下 |
[15:58] | under cover of darkness when no one was here. | 趁没有人的时候放了芝士进去 |
[16:00] | She said “Vehemently.” That’s a big word. | 她说了慷慨陈词 这个词很严重 |
[16:02] | So I have to believe her. | 我必须相信她 |
[16:03] | Fine. If she’s not gonna own up to it, | 行 如果她不坦白 |
[16:05] | then I’d like to log an official complaint against this teacher, sir. | 我就正式提出针对这位老师的投诉 先生 |
[16:08] | You mean your mom? | 你是指你妈妈 |
[16:09] | She’s been harassing one of the students. | 她骚扰了一位学生 |
[16:10] | – You? -I don’t see you writing! | -骚扰你吗 -我没看你写下来 |
[16:12] | Don’t write it down, Andre. | 别写下来 安德烈 |
[16:13] | Write it down, Andre! | 写下来 安德烈 |
[16:14] | Report the snuggies and the kisses, | 我举报抱抱和亲亲 |
[16:16] | both butterfly and Eskimo. | 分别是熊抱和爱斯基摩式 |
[16:18] | You Eskimo’d on school grounds? | 你在校园内玩爱斯基摩式亲亲吗 |
[16:20] | Ooh! I gotta write it. I just have to. | 我得写下来 必须写 |
[16:23] | School grounds or not, I am your mother, | 不管是不是校园内 我是你妈 |
[16:25] | and I have the legal right to snug, squish, | 我有法定权利可以搂你 抱你和亲你 |
[16:28] | and kiss you like we’re in an igloo as much as I want. | 就像我们在爱斯基摩人的冰屋里一样 随时都行 |
[16:30] | According to the school handbook, you really don’t. | 根据学校指南 你真不能这样做 |
[16:33] | Oh, so it’s almost as if there are boundaries | 差不多就是说有条界限 |
[16:35] | that no one can cross. | 没人可以跨过 |
[16:38] | Check and mate. He’s got you there, lady. | 将军 你无话可说了 女士 |
[16:40] | Adam, I just wanted you — | 亚当 我只是希望你 |
[16:43] | Boundaries! | 界限 |
[16:43] | You expect me to just sit — | 你指望我只是袖手旁观 |
[16:46] | Boundaries! | 界限 |
[16:46] | I just want — | 我只是想 |
[16:47] | Just give — | 只是给 |
[16:48] | I want — But I — | 我想 但我 |
[16:50] | I really think he wants you to respect his — | 我真心觉得他希望你能尊重他的… |
[16:51] | I know what he wants! | 我知道他要什么 |
[16:53] | You know, I was actually happy in the computer lab. | 其实我在电脑室很开心 |
[16:56] | Those guys accepted me. | 那些人接受了我 |
[16:59] | You always say you want to help, | 你总是说你想帮忙 |
[17:01] | but you just end up ruining everything. | 但最终你总是毁了一切 |
[17:07] | Realizing she’d made a mess of my social life, | 意识到她把我的社交生活弄得一团糟 |
[17:10] | my mom knew it was time to clean things up. | 我妈知道是时候收拾烂摊子了 |
[17:12] | Not so fast, Atkins. This is a random locker search. | 别急 阿特金斯 突击检查储物柜 |
[17:15] | If it’s random, why are you targeting the guy | 如果是突击检查 你为什么盯准了 |
[17:18] | most likely to have a doobie hidden in his locker | 最有可能把大麻放在文件夹后 |
[17:20] | behind a Trapper Keeper? | 藏在储物柜的人 |
[17:22] | Ah, nards. | 我傻呀 |
[17:23] | Principal’s office. Now. | 校长办公室 现在就去 |
[17:24] | This is so unfair! | 这太不公平了 |
[17:26] | It is, which is why I’ll offer you a plea bargain. | 的确 所以我给你一个认罪协议 |
[17:29] | You take the fall for cheesing the drive, | 你承认在软盘驱动里放芝士 |
[17:31] | and this all goes away. | 这事就算了 |
[17:33] | I don’t know what you just said, | 我不知道你说的是什么 |
[17:34] | and maybe that’s ’cause I’ve been hitting my Trapper Keeper, | 也许是因为”文件夹”的劲上头了 |
[17:37] | but I’m in. | 但我同意 |
[17:37] | You also have to stop making fun of my son. | 而且你不能再取笑我儿子 |
[17:39] | Done. Who is he? | 同意 是谁 |
[17:40] | – Adam. – Adam who? | -亚当 -哪个亚当 |
[17:42] | You know, the freshman. You call him a nerd loser. | 高一新生 你叫他呆子窝囊废 |
[17:44] | That narrows it down to like 40 dudes. | 范围缩小到40人了 |
[17:46] | The one with the dimples and the glasses. | 有酒窝戴眼镜的 |
[17:48] | He looks like a model. He plays with computers. | 看起来像模特 他玩电脑 |
[17:50] | Oh-oh! That nerd loser. | 那个呆子窝囊废啊 |
[17:52] | Sure. I’ll leave him alone. | 没问题 我放过他 |
[17:53] | Hey, little bro. How’s it hangin’? | 小兄弟 还好吗 |
[17:56] | That’s not my son. | 他不是我儿子 |
[17:57] | Beat it, dork! Scram! | 滚 呆子 快走 |
[17:59] | Ugh! I can’t believe my arm just touched a nerd. | 真不敢相信我刚碰了个呆子 |
[18:04] | Getting rid of the answering machine? | 要扔掉答录机吗 |
[18:06] | Stupid piece of crap. Caused nothing but problems. | 愚蠢的废物 只带来麻烦 |
[18:08] | Don’t throw it away. | 别扔掉 |
[18:09] | Pop-Pop did call back, but I erased the tape. | 爷爷回电话了 但被我删除了 |
[18:13] | W-Why would you do that? | 你为什么这样做 |
[18:15] | Because you were hogging the phone, | 因为你一直霸着电话 |
[18:16] | talking to your dad but not actually talking. | 跟你爸说话 又没有真正说话 |
[18:18] | And then I realized not talking is how you talk. | 然后我明白 不说话就是你们说话的方式 |
[18:22] | Look. That’s why we ambushed you at the game. | 所以我们在比赛时给你个措手不及 |
[18:24] | I thought maybe you guys would like to talk for real, | 我以为你们想见面谈谈 |
[18:26] | but if you like your machine better, | 但如果你更喜欢你的答录机 |
[18:28] | then I won’t stop you. | 那我不会阻止你 |
[18:29] | You know me and my dad. We never were big talkers. | 你知道我和我爸 我们不爱说话 |
[18:33] | Well…maybe it’s time to try. | 也许是时候试试了 |
[18:39] | – You! – Yeah. I was gonna call, | -是你 -我想打电话的 |
[18:41] | but then I thought, | 但我想 |
[18:42] | I don’t know, I’d just come over. | 不知道 我就过来了 |
[18:44] | – What for? – I brought you $17 worth of soft pretzels. | -做什么 -我给你带了17块钱的椒盐卷饼 |
[18:48] | I wanted the money in cash. | 我要现金 |
[18:51] | But the game’s on. | 但比赛开始了 |
[18:53] | You could come in and, uh, watch. | 你可以进来看 |
[18:56] | Sure. I got nothing better to do. | 好的 反正我也没事做 |
[19:00] | Lucky for you boys, the real culprit stepped forward. | 你们很幸运 真正的犯人坦白了 |
[19:03] | The lab’s all yours again. Don’t make crumbs. | 电脑室又是你们的了 别留下食物渣 |
[19:08] | Hey, sorry we blamed you for cheesing the drive. | 抱歉我们怪你放了芝士进去 |
[19:11] | It’s cool. I’m just glad we’re back where we belong. | 没事 我很高兴我们又恢复原状了 |
[19:14] | From that point on, I couldn’t wait for lunchtime. | 从那时开始 我每天等不及想到午餐时间 |
[19:17] | And it was all thanks to someone who cared | 这一切多亏了那个有点 |
[19:19] | a little too much. | 关心过度的人 |
[19:22] | Hey. Heard the good news. | 我听说了好消息 |
[19:24] | Stop. I-I know you fixed this for me, | 别说了 我知道是你搞定的 |
[19:26] | but wouldn’t you say framing a kid | 但你不觉得栽赃一个学生 |
[19:29] | kind of crosses every boundary ever? | 跨越了有史以来所有的界限吗 |
[19:32] | God, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[19:34] | I am horrible with boundaries, boopie. | 我这人不懂尊重界限 宝贝 |
[19:38] | But I’ll try to do better. | 但我会改的 |
[19:40] | Well, I’ll let this one time slide. | 这次我就算了 |
[19:43] | But, to be clear, | 但说清楚 |
[19:44] | the “No snuggling” Policy still stands. | “不准抱抱”的规定依然有效 |
[19:50] | In that moment, I realized that I had a mother | 那一刻 我知道我有一个 |
[19:52] | who would cross any boundary for me. | 愿为我跨越所有界限的妈妈 |
[19:57] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[19:58] | And that made me the luckiest kid in the world. | 这令我成为了全世界最幸运的孩子 |
[20:02] | There’s too much salt on the pretzels. | 这个卷饼盐太多了 |
[20:04] | What are you talking about? Salt makes the pretzel. | 你说什么呢 没盐怎么叫椒盐卷饼 |
[20:06] | Salt makes you die. | 盐会让你没命 |
[20:07] | ‘Cause, at the end of the day, walls need to be broken, | 因为最后 心墙需要被打碎 |
[20:10] | and boundaries need to be crossed… | 界限需要被跨越 |
[20:13] | …in order for love to get through. | 这样爱才能通过 |
[20:25] | Hi. You’ve reached the Goldbergs. Leave a message. | 你已接通金伯格家 请留言 |
[20:28] | Hey. I got a flat tire, and I need — | 我的车胎漏气了 我需要 |
[20:30] | Ha! It’s not the answering machine, you dumb idiot! | 这不是答录机 白痴 |
[20:32] | It’s actually me — Barry. | 是我 巴瑞 |
[20:34] | It’s me. I need Dad — | 是我 我需要爸… |
[20:36] | Gotcha again! It is the answering machine. | 又中招了吧 这是答录机 |
[20:39] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[20:40] | Damn it! I’ve got a flat tire, and I need Dad — | 见鬼 我的车胎漏气了 我需要爸… |
[20:43] | No, it’s actually me, Barry, for real. | 不 我是巴瑞 真的 |
[20:45] | So, what’s the deal? | 怎么了 |
[20:46] | Barry, I will kill you! Put Dad on the — | 巴瑞 我要杀了你 让爸接 |
[20:48] | But, seriously, leave a message at the beep. | 但说真的 听到哔声后请留言 |
[20:56] | Dad, I got a flat… | 爸 我的车胎漏… |
[20:57] | Oh my god, you are a dumb sack of crap. | 我的天 你真够笨的 |