时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The ’80s were the pinnacle of the badass, jacked-up action hero. | 八十年代是动作片硬汉英雄的高峰时代 |
[00:04] | They tore up the movie screen | 这些英雄雄霸电影屏幕 |
[00:05] | and inspired every kid to let out their inner commando. | 激发每个孩子释放内心的魔鬼司令 |
[00:08] | Dude! It’s like looking into a mirror! | 伙计 跟照镜子一样 |
[00:12] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[00:13] | You’re not going anywhere, mister. | 你哪里也别想去 先生 |
[00:15] | You got schmutz all over your face. | 你脸上脏死了 |
[00:16] | Here, let Mama get it off. | 来 妈妈给你弄干净 |
[00:17] | No! I’m Commando. | 不 我是魔鬼司令[也指没穿内裤] |
[00:19] | Commando? No, no, no. | 没穿内裤 不行 |
[00:20] | Go put some undies on. | 去穿上内裤 |
[00:21] | You’re gonna chafe your little gumdrops. | 你会擦伤你的小蛋蛋的 |
[00:24] | Yep. Growing up, a new Arnold movie was an event. | 对 成长过程中 施瓦辛格出新电影是件盛事 |
[00:26] | Remember, Sully, when I promised to kill you last? | 苏利 还记得我保证过最后杀你吗 |
[00:28] | That’s right, Matrix, you did! | 没错 麦崔斯 你保证过 |
[00:30] | I lied. | 我骗你的 |
[00:32] | Schwarzenegger really is the coolest man alive. | 施瓦辛格真的是全世界最酷的人 |
[00:34] | And his acting gets slightly better in every movie. | 而且每拍一部电影 他的演技便进步一点 |
[00:37] | Hoo-hoo! Look at Commando go! | 看司令多厉害 |
[00:40] | He just punched that guy dead! | 他刚把那个人揍死了 |
[00:42] | Like most dads in the ’80s, | 和八十年代大多数爸爸一样 |
[00:43] | Murray Goldberg loved action movies as much as me. | 默里·金伯格对动作片的爱和我一样多 |
[00:46] | No, Commando! Don’t go in that shed! | 不 司令 别去那个小屋 |
[00:48] | Adam, Commando won’t listen! | 亚当 司令不听我的 |
[00:50] | You know who is listening? | 知道谁在听吗 |
[00:51] | The entire theater! | 整个电影院 |
[00:52] | But my dad just couldn’t contain himself. | 但我爸就是管不住自己 |
[00:54] | Incredible! That had everything you want in a movie! | 太了不起了 在电影中想看到的全有了 |
[00:58] | Explosions, revenge, | 爆炸 复仇 |
[01:00] | a steam pipe being thrown through a guy. | 热气腾腾的馅饼冲人扔过去 |
[01:02] | All movies should be “Commando.” | 所有电影都应该像《魔鬼司令》这样 |
[01:04] | Or “Rambo.” | 像《第一滴血》也行 |
[01:05] | Or any action movie with an “O” on the end, I’m in! | 或是任何名字以O结尾的动作片 我都喜欢 |
[01:09] | For the first time, | 有史以来第一次 |
[01:10] | me and my dad had something in common. | 我和我爸有了共同点 |
[01:12] | Naturally, I’d use it for my gain. | 自然 我要从中捞点好处 |
[01:13] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你想的和我想的一样吗 |
[01:15] | Arnold said six lines in that movie | 施瓦辛格在电影中说了六句台词 |
[01:16] | and your dad talked over every one? | 每句都被你爸的声音盖过去了吗 |
[01:18] | No! This is my big ticket to get him | 不 这是我让他掏大钱 |
[01:20] | to finally pony up some dough for a homemade action movie! | 赞助我拍自制动作电影的大好机会 |
[01:23] | – Dude, when are you gonna learn? – What? | -伙计 你什么时候才能明白 -什么 |
[01:24] | It’s like every week you go to your dad | 每周你都会去找你爸 |
[01:26] | and ask him to support one of your insanely geeky hobbies. | 要他支持你疯狂的呆子爱好 |
[01:29] | Name one. | 举个例 |
[01:29] | Robots, swords, video games, | 机器人 剑 电子游戏 |
[01:31] | Space Camp, D&D, Magic, Fraggles, | 太空夏令营 龙与地下城 魔术 木偶 |
[01:34] | a new computer so you could “Weird Science” up a hot girl. | 新电脑 你可以像《摩登保姆》里那样泡到美女 |
[01:36] | I live a rich life, Dave Kim! | 我的生活丰富多彩 金戴夫 |
[01:37] | But this time’s gonna be different | 但这次会不同 |
[01:39] | ’cause for the first time, we love the same thing. | 因为有史以来第一次 我们热爱同样的东西 |
[01:42] | He can’t say no! | 他不可能说”不” |
[01:43] | And yet, I think he’ll find a way. | 但我依然觉得他会找到办法说”不” |
[01:45] | And so began the presentation of a lifetime. | 于是千载难逢的推介开始了 |
[01:48] | Evening, dad. Full disclosure — | 晚上好 爸爸 实话实说 |
[01:50] | I’m gonna do that thing where I present you | 我要做的是 向你推销 |
[01:52] | with an awesome idea and ask you to fund it. | 我绝妙的想法 找你要钱赞助 |
[01:54] | Kiddo, please don’t put us all through this again. | 孩子 拜托别再让我们经历这种事 |
[01:57] | It’s hard to watch. | 真心看不下去 |
[01:58] | Not this time! | 这次不会 |
[01:59] | I’ve decided to make my first action movie. | 我决定拍自己的第一部动作电影 |
[02:01] | And I need you to help me realize my vision. | 我需要你帮助我 让我的想象成为现实 |
[02:04] | Behold! | 请看 |
[02:06] | It’s called “Recipe for Death.” | 电影名叫《死亡食谱》 |
[02:08] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[02:09] | I play John Cook, the street-wise chef | 我扮演约翰·库克[厨师] 有着街头智慧的厨师 |
[02:11] | whose brother was kidnapped by the Mafia. | 他的兄弟被黑手党绑架了 |
[02:13] | Now the only thing I serve | 我唯一端上的大餐 |
[02:14] | – is vengeance. – I’m in. | -是复仇 -我加入 |
[02:16] | Let me finish before you mock me. | 等我说完你再取笑我 |
[02:18] | My movie stars the world’s biggest, baddest action hero. | 我的电影由全世界最知名最厉害的动作英雄主演 |
[02:21] | He’s not from Austria, like Arnold, | 他不像施瓦辛格一样来自奥地利 |
[02:23] | or Belgium, like Van Damme, | 也不像尚格云顿一样来自比利时 |
[02:25] | or wherever Steven Seagal is from. | 也不是史蒂文·西格尔的同乡 |
[02:26] | Probably central Florida. | 可能是佛州中部 |
[02:28] | No! This superstar lives in our house! | 不 这个超级明星就住在咱家 |
[02:31] | Me. | 我 |
[02:32] | Stop talking! I’m in! | 别说了 我加入 |
[02:33] | We get it, you’re out, just let the poor yutz finish. | 我们明白 你不干 让这个可怜的小傻瓜说完 |
[02:37] | What part of “I’m in” don’t you get? | “我加入”这三个字 你哪里不明白 |
[02:39] | The answer is yes. | 答案是”好” |
[02:40] | Oh, sweet balls! | 老天爷 |
[02:42] | I’ve never made it this far. | 我从来没走到这一步 |
[02:43] | What do I ask for? I’m panicking. | 我要要求什么 我好慌 |
[02:44] | He’s having some sort of episode. | 他现在有病 |
[02:46] | Get everything you can. | 想要什么尽管开口 |
[02:47] | Just take my 80 bucks. | 把这80块拿去 |
[02:49] | Dear Lord! This is a big-budget movie! | 老天 这是大预算电影 |
[02:51] | I’m making a big-budget movie! | 我要拍大预算的电影了 |
[02:55] | I’m already regretting this. | 我已经后悔了 |
[02:56] | Too late! | 太迟了 |
[03:11] | It was November 9, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的11月9日 |
[03:13] | and my sister was obsessed with the one thing | 我姐沉迷于一件 |
[03:15] | every teen girl loved — fashion. | 所有少女都爱的事 时尚 |
[03:18] | Seriously! That dress could literally not get any radder. | 真的 这条裙子不可能更漂亮了 |
[03:22] | It’s a sweater dress from Benetton. | 这是贝纳通的针织裙 |
[03:23] | They can take even the lamest and lumpiest of all clothes | 他们可以把最难看最臃肿的衣服 |
[03:26] | and make it sleek and sexy. | 变得时髦性感 |
[03:27] | Well, Benetton is the Italian word for “Style.” | 贝纳通是意大利语”时尚”的意思 |
[03:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[03:30] | It’s the perfect dress for our homecoming party. | 返校节派对穿这个太合适了 |
[03:32] | Me and Barry are gonna look so classy. | 我和巴瑞看起来会超美的 |
[03:33] | God! I want a sweater dress so bad. | 老天 我好想要一条针织裙 |
[03:36] | – I wish I could afford it. – Maybe you can get a job. | -真希望我买得起 -也许你可以找份工作 |
[03:38] | And maybe you can try and help me instead of talking nonsense. | 与其说胡话 你不如试着帮我 |
[03:41] | Well, then just ask your mom to buy it for you. | 那就让你妈给你买 |
[03:42] | No way! Shopping with her is a nightmare. | 不可能 和她逛街真是噩梦 |
[03:45] | She always turns it into a daylong bonding marathon | 她总是把逛街变成一整天的亲情马拉松 |
[03:47] | with brunch and mani-pedis and ice cream and long talks. | 早午餐 美甲 冰淇淋 谈心 |
[03:52] | You mean like a loving mom who you can always count on? | 你永远可以依靠的慈母会做的事吗 |
[03:54] | Ugh! I know, right? | 就是说啊 |
[03:56] | Well, the question you have to ask yourself | 你必须问自己的就是 |
[03:58] | is how bad do you want that sweater dress? | 你有多想要这条针织裙 |
[04:00] | The answer — bad. So bad that she did this. | 答案是太想要了 想要到她做了这件事 |
[04:04] | Mommy, remember that one time when I lived in your tummy? | 妈咪 还记得我以前住在你的肚子里吗 |
[04:07] | So weird. I was just thinking about that. | 真奇怪 我也刚想到这个 |
[04:10] | Anyway. Can we go shopping for a dress? | 总之 我们可以去买条裙子吗 |
[04:13] | Wait, to clarify, I’m being invited to go shopping | 等等 说清楚 我被你 我可口的小泡黄瓜 |
[04:18] | by you, my delicious little pickle. | 邀请去逛街吗 |
[04:21] | Yeah, that’s me. A pickle. | 就是我 泡黄瓜 |
[04:23] | Whatever it takes. | 怎样都行 |
[04:26] | I just had to capture the moment so I could remember it forever. | 我必须捕捉到这一刻 这样可以永远纪念 |
[04:29] | The moment when my daughter became my best friend. | 我女儿成为我最好朋友的一刻 |
[04:32] | So that’s a yes? | 你这是同意了吗 |
[04:33] | Heck, yes! Grab your coat! | 当然 拿上你的外套 |
[04:35] | Look out, Gimbels! The Goldberg gals are coming in hot! | 小心了 金宝百货 金伯格家的女人杀来了 |
[04:38] | Actually, I was thinking a different store. | 我想逛另一家店 |
[04:40] | Oh, but everybody loves Gimbels. | 但所有人都喜欢金宝 |
[04:42] | Yeah, it’s like traveling back | 那好像穿越回了 |
[04:43] | to simpler, less-fashionable era. | 更简单 不重视时尚的年代 |
[04:46] | I was thinking more Benetton. | 我想去贝纳通 |
[04:47] | Ooh, yes. | 对 |
[04:48] | That’s the place where you order the meats | 在那里你可以点肉 |
[04:50] | and they cook them right there next to you | 他们当你的面做好 |
[04:52] | and then they flip the meats into your mouth | 然后扔进你的嘴里 |
[04:53] | and then you eat the meats. | 你可以吃肉 |
[04:54] | – That’s Benihana. – Okay, then. | -那是铁板烧 -好吧 |
[04:56] | So, Gimbels first, then flying meats, | 先去金宝 然后去吃飞肉 |
[04:59] | then we get our nails done, then a sherbet stop, | 接着做美甲 再去吃果子露 |
[05:01] | then I gotta pick up your dad’s prescription, | 然后去拿你爸爸的处方药 |
[05:03] | then paddleboating in the park, and then who knows? | 再去公园划船 接下来谁知道呢 |
[05:05] | The moon! | 去月亮上 |
[05:08] | I just want a sweater that’s also a dress. | 我只想要一件针织衫兼裙子 |
[05:10] | Lucky for Erica, Gimbels wasn’t an option. | 爱丽卡很幸运 金宝不能成为选项了 |
[05:13] | Going out of business? | 倒闭 |
[05:15] | What could that possibly mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:17] | I think that means they’re going out of business. | 我想就是说他们倒闭了 |
[05:19] | Gimbels is the biggest shopping chain in America. | 金宝是全美最大的连锁店 |
[05:21] | That’s like saying Blockbuster Video shut down, | 这就好像说百视达音像店倒闭了 |
[05:24] | or B. Dalton Books, or Circuit City. | B道尔顿连锁书店 电路城倒闭一样 |
[05:26] | It’s impossible! | 这不可能 |
[05:27] | It seems possible and very much happening. | 看起来有可能 而且正在发生 |
[05:29] | I think you need to shut your face-mouth! | 你给我闭嘴 |
[05:31] | Sorry. This is the worst day of my life. | 抱歉 这是我这辈子最糟糕的一天 |
[05:33] | No. No way. Why are they naked? | 不可能 他们为什么没穿衣服 |
[05:36] | Give them their decency! | 把尊严还给他们 |
[05:37] | They need bulky khakis and nylon blouses! | 他们需要卡其萝卜裤和尼龙衬衫 |
[05:40] | Calm down, mom. It’s just a store. | 冷静 妈 只是商店而已 |
[05:42] | Not to me. I’ve had my best memories there. | 对我来说不是 这里有我最美好的回忆 |
[05:46] | Just think of all the coupons I’ve doubled. | 想想那些我重复使用的优惠券 |
[05:48] | All the managers I’ve made cry. | 被我骂哭的那些经理 |
[05:51] | All the clothes I’ve worn for a decade | 那些我穿了十年的衣服 |
[05:53] | and then returned no questions asked. | 然后退货 没人敢问一句 |
[05:55] | No wonder they’re going out of business. | 难怪他们会倒闭 |
[05:57] | Now I’m store-less, Erica. | 现在我没商店逛了 爱丽卡 |
[05:59] | Life will never be the same. | 人生自此不同了 |
[06:01] | Hey. It doesn’t matter that Gimbels is closing. | 金宝关门了没关系 |
[06:04] | What matters is that we’re spending time together. | 重要的是我们一起 |
[06:07] | Now, come on. Let’s buy me stuff. | 来吧 去给我买东西 |
[06:10] | While Erica was playing my mom, | 爱丽卡耍了老妈 |
[06:12] | I was about to play my cinematic masterpiece | 我则要将我的电影杰作 |
[06:14] | for my producer, my dad. | 播放给制片人 我的老爸看 |
[06:28] | Cool, right? | 酷 对吧 |
[06:30] | Lots of good stuff there. | 有不少可取之处 |
[06:31] | Dad, you’re actually interested in my movie! | 爸 你对我的电影真的感兴趣 |
[06:34] | I want your feedback. | 我想听你的反馈 |
[06:35] | Good or bad? We’re partners on this. | 好还是坏 我们是搭档 |
[06:37] | Partners? Okay then. | 搭档 那好的 |
[06:40] | Well, it’s all dark and hard to see. | 太黑了 看不清 |
[06:42] | There were some lighting challenges. Note taken. | 灯光方面有些挑战 知道了 |
[06:43] | And the camera shakes like crazy. | 镜头晃动得太厉害了 |
[06:45] | Camera’s kinda heavy, so… | 摄像机太重了 所以 |
[06:46] | Also, it sounds like crap. | 还有 声音效果太差了 |
[06:47] | Wow. Lotta thoughts. | 好多想法 |
[06:49] | And it looks cheap as hell. | 看上去就是制作粗劣的片子 |
[06:50] | All right, maybe ease off. | 好吧 悠着点 |
[06:52] | Like a washed-out, crummy public-access show | 好像午夜播放的已经褪色的寒酸的 |
[06:54] | that’s on at midnight. | 公共频道的电视 |
[06:55] | I’m just a boy! | 我只是一个孩子 |
[06:56] | I gave you $80 to make a real movie. | 我给了你80块拍真正的电影 |
[06:58] | You said you were gonna do some real “Van Damage.” | 你说你会拍出真正的”尚格云吞” |
[07:01] | Look, a film camera and lights and boom mic | 电影摄影机 灯光 吊杆话筒 |
[07:03] | cost a ton of money. | 这些可贵了 |
[07:04] | It’s not just going to fall in my lap. | 不可能从天下掉下来 |
[07:06] | Here’s the stuff. Make it good. | 东西来了 好好拍 |
[07:08] | Wow. Where’d you score this? | 你在哪里弄到的 |
[07:10] | My cousin Russ films bar mitzvahs for a living. | 我表弟拉斯是专业拍犹太成年礼的 |
[07:12] | He said you could borrow it. | 他说你可以借着用 |
[07:13] | Whoa. Wait. All this time, I’ve had access | 慢着 一直以来 我都可以得到 |
[07:16] | to high-tech Hollywood film equipment, | 高科技的好莱坞水准电影器材 |
[07:18] | and you’ve never told me? | 你却从来没告诉我 |
[07:19] | I guess I never connected the dots. | 我想我从来没想到 |
[07:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:22] | There’s, like, a warm sensation inside my heart. | 我心里泛起一股暖流 |
[07:24] | Don’t make it weird. | 别弄得这么奇怪 |
[07:25] | It’s like you’re one of those dads in the stands | 就好像你是看台上的那些爸爸 |
[07:27] | cheering me on ’cause I’m good at athletic-sport competitions. | 为我加油 因为我在体育比赛中很优秀 |
[07:29] | You made it weird. Now, just take the stuff and go. | 你弄得很奇怪 把东西拿走 |
[07:32] | Now that I’m a real director, | 现在我是真正的导演了 |
[07:33] | I’ve gotta write a script and hire a crew… | 我得写剧本 请工作人员 |
[07:35] | And hire your leading man? You’ve come to the right place. | 请男主角吗 你找对地方了 |
[07:39] | And I accept your offer. | 我接受你的邀请 |
[07:40] | We didn’t come to you, and there’s no offer. | 我们没找你 根本没有邀请 |
[07:43] | Wait! Maybe this is the one time | 等等 也许这一次 |
[07:45] | Barry would actually be helpful. | 巴瑞真能帮上忙 |
[07:46] | This is the one time, bro! | 就是这一次 兄弟 |
[07:48] | I’ve extensively studied the work of Chuck Norris | 我广泛学习了查克·诺里斯的作品 |
[07:51] | and know what it takes to be a badass action star. | 知道要怎样才能成为动作片硬汉明星 |
[07:53] | Karate! | 空手道 |
[07:55] | Stunts! | 特技 |
[07:58] | Acting. | 表演 |
[07:59] | Surprise! Anger! | 意外 发怒 |
[08:01] | Surprise! Anger! | 意外 发怒 |
[08:03] | And most important — love scene. | 最重要的 床上戏 |
[08:05] | No. Please don’t show us love scene. | 不 请别表演床上戏 |
[08:09] | Oh, sweet Lord. | 我的天 |
[08:10] | He’s never getting married. | 他这辈子别想娶老婆 |
[08:11] | Adam, a word. Are you serious about this? | 亚当 说两句 你是认真的吗 |
[08:14] | The guy’s a moron. | 那家伙是白痴 |
[08:15] | – He’s your son. – That’s how I know! | -他是你的儿子 -所以我知道 |
[08:17] | Trust me. Barry’s gonna be amazing. | 相信我 巴瑞会很棒的 |
[08:19] | Also, I have no other options. | 而且 我别无选择 |
[08:20] | So do I have the part? | 我得到角色了吗 |
[08:21] | – No. – Yes. | -没 -是的 |
[08:22] | I see what’s happening. You’re negotiating. | 我知道怎么回事 你们在讨价还价 |
[08:24] | I will reduce my normal fee of $1 million | 我将通常一百万的片酬减为 |
[08:27] | and will work for free. | 免费 |
[08:28] | No, wait. $1,000! | 不 慢着 一千块 |
[08:29] | No. I’ll pay you! | 不 我给钱你 |
[08:31] | Damn it. I blew it. | 见鬼 我又搞砸了 |
[08:33] | While Barry was preparing for his new role, | 巴瑞准备好扮演新角色时 |
[08:35] | my mom wasn’t at all prepared for Benetton. | 我妈还没准备好迎接贝纳通 |
[08:38] | Welcome to the future of clothing. | 欢迎来到服装的未来 |
[08:40] | The United Colors of Benetton. | “和谐色彩贝纳通” |
[08:43] | It’s very bright and it smells weird. | 好鲜艳 气味好怪 |
[08:46] | Forget Gimbels. This will be just as fun. | 忘了金宝 这里也很好 |
[08:48] | Hey. What’s the one thing you love doing most | 我们逛街时 你最爱做的事 |
[08:51] | when we go shopping? | 是什么 |
[08:52] | Nodding yes or no as you try on outfits | 你试衣服 我点头或摇头 |
[08:54] | like they do in the movies. | 像电影里那样 |
[08:55] | Well, then get ready to nod yes | 那就准备好点头吧 |
[08:57] | because we have some shopping to do. | 我们要购物了 |
[09:17] | Stop shaking no. | 别再摇头了 |
[09:19] | I need a yes. Shake yes! | 我需要同意 摇出同意 |
[09:20] | I can’t shake yes! | 我摇不出同意 |
[09:22] | Just try! | 试试 |
[09:28] | It won’t do it. My neck loves Gimbels too much. | 不可能 我的脖子太喜欢金宝了 |
[09:31] | Well, I don’t care about your stupid neck | 我不在乎你的傻脖子 |
[09:33] | as long as your credit card is nodding. | 只要你的信用卡点头就行 |
[09:35] | I’m trying! | 我尽力了 |
[09:37] | Perhaps a dollop of tuna salad | 也许贝纳通咖啡馆的 |
[09:39] | from the Benetton cafe will calm my nerves. | 吞拿鱼沙拉会让我冷静一点 |
[09:41] | There is no cafe. | 没有咖啡馆 |
[09:43] | Oh no! | 不 |
[09:44] | I will find tuna. | 我会找到吞拿鱼 |
[09:46] | Give me tuna! | 给我吞拿鱼 |
[09:48] | What kind of store doesn’t have tuna? | 没有吞拿鱼还敢开店 |
[09:51] | It was the morning of the shoot, | 拍摄当天早上 |
[09:53] | and while my star was ready to shine, | 我的主演准备好闪亮登场 |
[09:54] | my dad was ready to pull the plug. | 我爸则准备让他歇菜 |
[09:56] | And the Oscar for Best Actor goes to… | 奥斯卡最佳男演员得主是 |
[09:59] | Barry Norman Goldberg! | 巴瑞·诺曼·金伯格 |
[10:02] | A lot of other actors would say, “Thank you.” | 很多演员会说谢谢 |
[10:04] | I’m saying, “You’re welcome.” | 但我要说 不用谢 |
[10:05] | Hey, Barry, are you sure | 巴瑞 你确定 |
[10:07] | this is how you want to spend your Saturday? | 想这样过周六吗 |
[10:08] | Dude. This movie is gonna be my calling card, | 伙计 这部电影将成为我的名片 |
[10:11] | and it’ll make Jamie Lee Curtis notice me. | 杰米·李·柯蒂斯会注意到我 |
[10:13] | Don’t tell Lainey! | 别告诉兰妮 |
[10:14] | No wait, tell her. She needs to know. | 不 告诉她 她需要知道 |
[10:16] | All right, first off, | 首先 |
[10:17] | I wouldn’t rock the boat of that relationship. | 我不想破坏你们的关系 |
[10:19] | And secondly, I think I saw your Jenkintown Boys Club | 第二 我想我看到你的珍金镇男孩俱乐部 |
[10:23] | down at the Wawa parking lot. | 在哇哇超市停车场 |
[10:24] | The JTP? Who was leading them? | JTP 谁是老大 |
[10:26] | I don’t know. Some new guy. | 我不知道 没见过的 |
[10:27] | – Was it Dan?! – Sure. | -是丹吗 -是的 |
[10:28] | Stupid Dan! | 蠢货丹 |
[10:29] | I will challenge him to a game of smashball | 我要挑战他比赛砸东西 |
[10:31] | and reassert my dominance. | 夺回我的老大位置 |
[10:33] | Turns out, when it came to being a producer, | 原来 当制作人时 |
[10:35] | my dad knew how to get exactly what he wanted. | 我爸完全知道他想要什么 |
[10:38] | Why would he pass on the role of a lifetime?! | 他为什么要错过千载难逢的角色 |
[10:40] | Why?! We’re screwed blue! | 为什么 我们完了 |
[10:42] | We have no time to recast! | 我们没时间重新选角了 |
[10:44] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早想到了 |
[10:45] | Coach is here and ready for his closeup! | 教练来了 为特写镜头准备好了 |
[10:48] | I am your clay. | 我是你的粘土 |
[10:49] | Mold me. | 捏我吧 |
[10:50] | Coach Mellor? He’s our star? | 梅勒教练 他是主演吗 |
[10:52] | Oh, yeah. I slipped him the script. | 对 我把剧本给他了 |
[10:54] | He responded to the material. | 他的领悟力非常好 |
[10:55] | Well, I guess you’re my only option, so…you got the part. | 我想你是我唯一的选择 所以角色归你了 |
[11:00] | You honor me. | 我深感荣幸 |
[11:01] | Do you know your lines? | 你知道台词吗 |
[11:03] | I memorized the whole script. I love the zingers. | 我把全部剧本背下来了 我喜欢里面的俏皮话 |
[11:05] | My favorite one — “See you ladle.” | 我最喜欢的一句 勺后见 |
[11:08] | I like how you wrote “Ladle” instead of “Later.” | 我喜欢你用”勺”取代了”稍” |
[11:10] | ‘Cause I’m a cook. | 因为我是厨师 |
[11:11] | “See you ladle”? I-I didn’t write that. | 勺后见 我没写这句 |
[11:14] | That’d be me. I did some noodling with the script, partner. | 是我 我修改了一下剧本 搭档 |
[11:16] | Dad! You can’t rewrite my script! | 爸 你不能修改我的剧本 |
[11:18] | But you didn’t have any snappy one-liners like Arnold says. | 但你没写一句施瓦辛格说的那样的俏皮话 |
[11:21] | That’s the best part of an action movie. | 这是动作片里最棒的部分 |
[11:23] | Now you got a bunch of ’em. | 现在你有很多 |
[11:25] | Sear you later. | 烤后见 |
[11:27] | Spat-u-later. | 铲后见 |
[11:30] | Cheese ya grater. | 刨后见 |
[11:31] | They are all the same! | 全是一样的 |
[11:33] | Dad, I appreciate the support, but this is still my movie. | 爸 我感谢你的支持 但这依然是我的电影 |
[11:37] | Hey. Everyone knows that you’re the creative vision | 大家都知道你是《死亡食谱2》 |
[11:40] | behind “Recipe for Death 2.” | 背后的创意大师 |
[11:42] | Two?! We haven’t even filmed part one. | 2 我们连1都没拍 |
[11:44] | The best action movies are always the sequel, | 最棒的动作片永远都是续集 |
[11:46] | so we’re just skipping ahead to the good stuff. | 我们干脆直接跳过去拍最好的 |
[11:48] | Know what? We’re a team. | 知道吗 我们是一个团队 |
[11:50] | The important thing here is we’re working on this together. | 最重要的 是我们一起努力 |
[11:53] | Pops, I need a new producer! | 老爷子 我需要新的制片人 |
[11:55] | Done! What am I producing? | 没问题 我要制作什么 |
[11:57] | – 80 bucks and no back talk. – I’m in. | -80块外加不准回嘴 -我加入 |
[12:00] | While I had found a way to push my dad out of the picture, | 我找到办法把爸排挤出去时 |
[12:03] | Erica had finally found her new look. | 爱丽卡终于找到了她的新形象 |
[12:06] | Find everything you need? | 找到了喜欢的吗 |
[12:08] | We did. Thank you. | 找到了 谢谢 |
[12:10] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[12:11] | I have a coupon. | 我有优惠券 |
[12:12] | Oh. I’m sorry, this coupon is for Gimbels. | 抱歉 这是金宝的优惠券 |
[12:15] | Correct. It’s a competitor’s coupon, so you match the price. | 正确 这是对手的优惠券 你照做就行 |
[12:18] | And when we’re done here, I’m gonna need this back | 买完后 把优惠券还给我 |
[12:20] | so I can use it at other stores. | 我可以在其他商店用 |
[12:21] | Yeah, we don’t really consider Gimbels a competitor | 我们不觉得金宝是对手 |
[12:24] | because we’re fresh and cool and hip and fun, | 因为我们新酷潮趣 |
[12:27] | and they’re…closing. | 而他们倒闭了 |
[12:29] | Oh, God. Um. Just run the credit-card machine thing. | 老天 快用那个信用卡机器 |
[12:31] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 |
[12:32] | Benetton thinks it’s better than Gimbels | 贝纳通觉得自己比金宝强 |
[12:35] | because you have all these glossy posters hanging around? | 就因为你们挂了那些光亮的海报吗 |
[12:39] | These kids were clearly dressed against their will. | 那些孩子显然是被迫穿这些衣服的 |
[12:41] | Come on, make the ch-chunk. | 快点刷卡 |
[12:42] | This is bull corn. | 真够扯淡的 |
[12:43] | Okay. I’m going to have to ask you | 好吧 我得请你 |
[12:45] | to take your business elsewhere. | 到别处去了 |
[12:48] | You’re banning me from your store? | 你禁止我到你们的店吗 |
[12:50] | No-no, sister. | 别想 妹子 |
[12:51] | I’m banning you. | 是我禁止你 |
[12:52] | You can’t ban me. | 你不能禁止我 |
[12:53] | Oh, I just did. | 我刚禁止了 |
[12:54] | You are Ban-itonned! | 你被贝禁通了 |
[12:56] | That’s not a word. | 根本没这个词 |
[12:57] | Oh, it is now. I Bani-ton you | 现在有了 我贝禁通你 |
[13:00] | from having the pleasure of us in your store, sucka! | 拥有我们逛你店的荣幸 倒霉鬼 |
[13:03] | Come on, Erica. | 走 爱丽卡 |
[13:05] | – I’m… – No! | -我… -不 |
[13:06] | While my mom was making a scene, | 我妈当众大吵大闹时 |
[13:08] | I was directing a scene of my own. | 我在导演自己的电影 |
[13:11] | We meet again, Blade. | 我们又见面了 布莱德 |
[13:12] | Well, well, John Cook. | 瞧瞧 约翰·库克 |
[13:14] | I’m surprised you survived the series of traps | 我在我的致命迷宫里设下了一系列的陷阱 |
[13:16] | I set in my deadly labyrinth. | 你居然还能逃出来 |
[13:18] | Well, I’m back, a– | 我回来了 |
[13:21] | And I’m ready to spoon-feed you a delicious mouthful of pain. | 我准备用汤勺给你喂下美味的满口痛苦 |
[13:24] | I’ll see ya ladle. | 我们勺后见 |
[13:28] | Looking for something? | 在找东西吗 |
[13:30] | Cut! Cut. Cut. | 停 停下停下 |
[13:32] | You’re not selling it, Dave Kim. | 你演得太差了 金戴夫 |
[13:33] | Think about how dumb your haircut is. | 想想你的发型有多傻 |
[13:35] | Use your pain. | 用痛苦刺激自己 |
[13:37] | Gah! Steady up the boom, Taz. | 把吊杆拿稳了 塔兹 |
[13:39] | What’s a boom? | 什么是吊杆 |
[13:40] | It’s the thing you’re holding. | 是你拿着的东西 |
[13:41] | I kept whispering, “Boom” so you’d raise it out of frame. | 我一直在小声说”吊” 这样你可以举高到镜头之外 |
[13:43] | Oh! I thought you were going like, | 我以为你的意思是 |
[13:45] | “Boom! We just got another great cinematic moment.” | 屌 我们又拍到一个不错的镜头 |
[13:48] | Ah. Wh-What’s all this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[13:50] | Oh! Hey! I thought sending you | 我以为让你去 |
[13:51] | to get donuts at the airport would take much longer. | 机场买甜甜圈会花很长很长的时间 |
[13:54] | You’re shooting movies without me? | 我没来 你就在拍吗 |
[13:57] | Kinda. | 是吧 |
[13:58] | I thought we were doing this whole deal together. | 不是说好一起努力吗 |
[14:00] | Uh. I decided to go with a different producer. | 我决定另找一个制片人 |
[14:03] | I have no notes. | 我没有意见 |
[14:05] | I love everything the kid does. | 这孩子做的一切我都喜欢 |
[14:07] | I don’t get it. You said you wanted my support. | 我不明白 你说过你要我支持你 |
[14:09] | I do! I-I did. | 是的 之前是 |
[14:10] | I don’t. | 现在不要了 |
[14:12] | You can’t give back support. | 你不能把支持退回去 |
[14:13] | – I just did. – No! | -我刚退了 -不 |
[14:14] | You keep the support! | 支持你留着 |
[14:15] | And you’re gonna get much more! | 我会更多地支持你 |
[14:17] | I’m gonna support you but good! | 我会一辈子支持你 |
[14:19] | Don’t you dare say that! | 你居然够胆这样说 |
[14:20] | Oh, you heard me! I’m a big blanket of support! | 你听到了 我要大大地支持你 |
[14:23] | A big blanket! | 大大地 |
[14:24] | You monster. | 你这个恶魔 |
[14:26] | Fine! Do what you want. | 行 你想怎样就怎样 |
[14:29] | Also, you got some kind of bag so I can bring home this fruit? | 你有袋子吗 我想把这些水果带回家 |
[14:33] | – You sure about this? – Oh, I’m sure. | -你确定要这样做吗 -我确定 |
[14:35] | My mom gets me banned from Benetton? | 我妈害我被贝纳通禁止入店 |
[14:37] | Then I’ll just bring Benetton to me. | 那我就让贝纳通来找我 |
[14:39] | Uh you can’t just make a sweater dress. | 你不可能自己做针织裙 |
[14:42] | Can’t I? | 我不行吗 |
[14:45] | She could. | 她可以 |
[14:46] | My sister had access | 我姐可以进入 |
[14:47] | to the biggest, loudest sweater collection | 大费城区最大最夸张的 |
[14:49] | in the greater Philadelphia area. | 针织衫收藏中心 |
[14:51] | She has a sweater that celebrates the culture of sweaters? | 她有件庆祝针织衫文化的针织衫吗 |
[14:54] | My mind is melting! | 我脑袋都快浆糊了 |
[14:55] | Hey. This one shows promise. | 这件看上去还行 |
[14:57] | Yeah, but those sleeves. | 但那个袖子 |
[14:59] | But… | 但是 |
[15:01] | if you took these sleeves | 如果你取下这个袖子 |
[15:02] | and the bottom half of this sparkly one, | 加上这件亮闪闪的下半截 |
[15:04] | that could totally be a dress! | 完全可以做成一条裙子 |
[15:05] | And if you took the rhinestones from this one… | 取下这件上面的人造钻石 |
[15:07] | And used this fringe and these ruffles | 用这件的穗和这件的褶边 |
[15:10] | and these weird tiny pockets, that would totally work! | 还有这个奇怪的小口袋 绝对能行 |
[15:13] | So cute! | 太漂亮了 |
[15:14] | And so they sewed. | 她们缝 |
[15:15] | They searched. They glued. | 找 粘 |
[15:18] | They ripped, snipped, and glittered. | 撕 剪 加亮片 |
[15:19] | Okay. The big reveal. | 好的 惊艳时刻 |
[15:21] | Eat your heart out, Bene– Oh, my God! | 嫉妒吧 贝纳…我的天 |
[15:24] | This did not work! | 根本不行 |
[15:25] | No, it did not! | 是不行 |
[15:26] | This does not look like Benetton! | 看起来完全不像贝纳通 |
[15:28] | No, it does not! | 不像 |
[15:28] | We need to cut up more sweaters and fix it! | 我们得剪更多的针织衫来修补 |
[15:30] | And so they did it again. | 于是她们又重来 |
[15:32] | They sewed, they cut, they tore. | 缝 剪 撕 |
[15:34] | They generally made a mess… | 她们弄到一团糟 |
[15:36] | until they got it just right. | 直到糟到正正好 |
[15:40] | I made it worse. | 更难看了 |
[15:41] | You really did! | 的确 |
[15:43] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[15:45] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[15:46] | My sweaters! | 我的针织衫 |
[15:47] | My glorious sweaters! | 我漂亮的针织衫 |
[15:49] | I’m realizing now this whole thing got away from me. | 我现在意识到事情失控了 |
[15:52] | Gimbels is out of business! | 金宝倒闭了 |
[15:54] | I can’t replace them. They’re all I had. | 我没办法重新买 我只有这些了 |
[15:56] | It’s not my fault! | 这不是我的错 |
[15:58] | I mean, it is. | 是我的错 |
[15:59] | What I did sucks, but what you did sucks, too! | 我做的是很差劲 但你也一样 |
[16:02] | You got me Ban-itonned! | 你害我被贝禁通了 |
[16:03] | That is not a word. | 根本没这个词 |
[16:04] | And I thought that the most important thing | 而且不是说好最重要的 |
[16:06] | was us spending time together. | 是我们在一起吗 |
[16:08] | What mattered was the dress! Not you! | 重要的是裙子 不是你 |
[16:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[16:18] | Go buy it. | 去买 |
[16:20] | Hope you feel good knowing the real price you paid. | 希望你知道真正的代价是什么后很开心 |
[16:24] | I think the price was her. | 我想代价是她 |
[16:25] | I know the price, Lainey! | 我知道 兰妮 |
[16:28] | It had been a day since me and my sister tricked our parents into supporting us. | 我和我姐骗取了爸妈的支持 一天过去了 |
[16:31] | And now my mom and dad were farther from us than ever. | 现在爸妈距离我们前所未有的遥远 |
[16:34] | Look at her. She’s not even Parming the shrimp. | 看她 根本没有卷虾 |
[16:37] | Without her Parm, it’s just plain shrimp. | 没有卷 就只是没味的虾 |
[16:39] | Wow, you really messed her up. | 你真把她给毁了 |
[16:41] | Wow, you really messed him up. | 你真把他给毁了 |
[16:42] | He’s wearing pants and not touching his rocky road? | 他穿着长裤 没碰他的蛋糕 |
[16:46] | This is bad. | 太惨了 |
[16:47] | This is awful. | 太糟糕了 |
[16:48] | All I wanted was for my mom to leave me alone. | 我要的只是我妈离我远点 |
[16:50] | All I wanted was for my dad to be a little more involved. | 我要的只是我爸和我多些互动 |
[16:53] | Now I’ve completely pushed him away. | 现在我把他推得更远了 |
[16:55] | I know this is the last thing you want to hear, | 我知道你最不想听这句话 |
[16:57] | but you’ve gotta figure out a way to make her feel good. | 但你得想办法让她好受起来 |
[16:59] | Just figure out a way to get him back. | 想办法让他恢复 |
[17:01] | Damn it, why are you always right? | 见鬼 你为什么总是对的 |
[17:02] | Damn it, you’re right. | 见鬼 你是对的 |
[17:03] | – ‘Sup? – What the…? | -咋样 -搞什么 |
[17:05] | Wh-Where’d you come from? | 你从哪里冒出来的 |
[17:06] | Dad said Dan took over the JTP, | 爸说丹接管了JTP |
[17:08] | and I had to stop him at all costs. | 无论如何我也要阻止他 |
[17:09] | – Who’s Dan? – No idea. | -谁是丹 -不知道 |
[17:11] | So I gave everyone in school named Dan a wedgie. | 所以我拉了学校里所有丹的内裤 |
[17:13] | Look. Movie’s done, bro. | 电影完了 兄弟 |
[17:14] | Damn you, Stallone! | 你这个该死的史泰龙 |
[17:15] | I assume he took the part after I fell out! | 我想我走后他抢了角色 |
[17:20] | Get your coat. We’re going shopping. | 拿上外套 我们去逛街 |
[17:21] | Nice try. I’m done being used for my charge card. | 想得美 我已经厌倦了因为信用卡被你利用 |
[17:25] | Actually, this time it’s my treat. | 这次我请 |
[17:27] | The Gimbels downtown store | 市中心的金宝 |
[17:28] | is having a going-out-of-business sale. | 要进行结业大甩卖 |
[17:30] | One day only. Everything 50% off. | 只有一天 所有东西五折 |
[17:33] | Big whoop. Sales come and go. | 没什么了不起 经常有大甩卖 |
[17:34] | I also believe you’ve been collecting | 我相信你一直在收集 |
[17:36] | a lifetime of coupons, one of which is good | 千载难逢的优惠券 其中一张 |
[17:38] | for 50% off your entire purchase. | 可以给购买总额打五折 |
[17:41] | Again, not interested. | 再说一遍 没兴趣 |
[17:43] | You should also know that I called my old Gimbels manager | 还要告诉你 我给原来的金宝经理打了电话 |
[17:45] | and he said he would honor my employee discount. | 他说我可以用员工折扣 |
[17:47] | Another 50% off. | 再打个五折 |
[17:50] | That’s half of half of half off. | 五折五折再五折 |
[17:52] | The shopping trifecta. | 购物三重彩 |
[17:54] | Only the luckiest yentas ever get to see it. | 只有最幸运的八卦女人才能见到的 |
[17:56] | I know I messed up. | 我知道我错了 |
[17:58] | But what do you say we go do some damage? | 你觉得我们去搞点破坏如何 |
[18:01] | Together. | 一起去 |
[18:01] | Let’s go make some memories! | 我们去创造些回忆 |
[18:04] | That day, my mom and sister | 那天 我妈和我姐 |
[18:06] | went on the shopping spree of a lifetime. | 进行了千载难逢的大血拼 |
[18:08] | Racks were emptied, displays were toppled, | 货架空了 展示架全扫光 |
[18:11] | sweaters were replaced, and carts were overflowing. | 针织衫换了新的 购物车装不下 |
[18:16] | Go, go, go! | 快去 |
[18:16] | Housewares up ahead! I’m on it! | 家用品在前面 我马上去 |
[18:20] | The reason he’s cheating on you | 他对你不忠的原因 |
[18:22] | – is ’cause your house is so filthy. – Right? | -是因为你的房间太脏了 -对 |
[18:24] | This is my mom’s! All of these are! | 这是我妈的 这些全是 |
[18:27] | This is the proudest moment of my life. | 这是我这辈子最骄傲的时刻 |
[18:29] | And if Gimbels wasn’t going out of business before, | 就算金宝百货之前没倒闭 |
[18:32] | they sure would have after my mom and sister were done there. | 在我妈和我姐血拼后 他们也得倒 |
[18:36] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[18:38] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[18:39] | We did it! | 成功了 |
[18:43] | Hey, can we talk? | 可以谈谈吗 |
[18:44] | No talk. I-I-I’m fine. | 不用谈 我没事 |
[18:46] | Well, then just sit in your chair. | 那就坐在你的沙发上 |
[18:48] | I’ve never said no to that. | 我从来没拒绝过 |
[18:50] | I-I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[18:52] | That something was my very first big-budget movie. | 那个东西是我的第一部大预算电影 |
[18:55] | And I anxiously awaited the first review. | 我紧张地等待着首次影评 |
[19:04] | Wow. Your movie turned out really good. | 你的电影真不错 |
[19:06] | Our movie. | 我们的电影 |
[19:07] | See you ladle. | 勺后见 |
[19:10] | Hey, you kept in my one-liners. | 你保留了我的俏皮话 |
[19:12] | Yeah. You’re a pretty good producer after all. | 毕竟你是非常优秀的制片人 |
[19:17] | Even though I kind of fired you, | 尽管我把你炒掉了 |
[19:19] | it was really awesome having your support. | 但有你的支持真的很棒 |
[19:25] | You know I’m not the kind of dad | 你知道我不是那种 |
[19:27] | who cheers and screams from the sidelines. | 在场边加油尖叫的爸爸 |
[19:32] | But it’s really important for you to know | 但你一定要知道 |
[19:35] | that I’ll always be rooting for you. | 我永远会支持你 |
[19:39] | Always. | 永远 |
[19:48] | That day, my mom got her picture-perfect ending. | 那天 我妈得到了她的完美大结局 |
[19:51] | Just not in the way she thought. | 只是和她想的有些不同 |
[19:54] | ‘Cause in the end, | 因为最终 |
[19:55] | it’s not about the costumes or the music — | 重点不是服装和配乐 |
[19:58] | or the explosions, for that matter. | 也不是爆炸[发火] |
[20:00] | It’s the characters. | 而是角色 |
[20:03] | And in our house, you never had to look too far… | 在我们家 你永远不必大费周折 |
[20:07] | I don’t know how you did that. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[20:08] | …to find the perfect cast. | 便能找到完美的选角 |
[20:20] | See you ladle! | 勺后见 |
[20:29] | My dad has a seriously freaky talent | 我爸在说动作片俏皮话方面 |
[20:31] | of making action-movie zingers. Watch. | 有着异于常人的天赋 看着 |
[20:33] | Hey, Dad. What would Arnold say if he threw a guy off a cliff? | 爸 如果施瓦辛格把人扔下悬崖会说什么 |
[20:36] | “My favorite season is fall.” “You’ve been grounded.” | 我最爱的季节是秋天[摔] 你被禁足了[落地] |
[20:39] | “It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s a dead guy.” | 是鸟 是飞机 是死人[原句是超人] |
[20:41] | “Surprise! Hope you weren’t thrown.” | 惊喜 希望你没被扔[希望你没办惊喜派对] |
[20:44] | What would Arnold say to a guy he just fed to a lion? | 施瓦辛格把人拿去喂狮子会说什么 |
[20:46] | “Pleased to eat you.” | 很高兴吃你[音近见到你] |
[20:47] | “This won’t hurt, or am I lyin’?” | 不痛的 我骗你的 |
[20:49] | – “Show some pride.” – What would Arnold say | -拿出点勇气 -施瓦辛格 |
[20:50] | if he just ripped a guy’s heart out? | 挖出人心会说什么 |
[20:52] | “You’re under cardiac arrest.” | 你的心脏骤停了[音近被捕] |
[20:53] | “Be my Valentine.” “Don’t be so heartless.” | 做我的心肝吧 别这么没心没肺 |
[20:56] | He could be an action star. | 他可以成为动作片明星 |
[20:57] | Bevy! I need your strong fingers! | 贝弗 我需要你有力的手指 |
[20:59] | Or maybe not. | 也许不行 |