时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, | 八十年代 |
[00:01] | all the best TV shows featured a cool vehicle. | 最好看的电视剧中总是会有超酷的交通工具 |
[00:04] | Airwolf was a badass chopper. | 《飞狼》里有超赞的直升机 |
[00:06] | Street Hawk tore it up on a cycle. | 《街鹰》中是骑着摩托大杀四方 |
[00:08] | But my favorite was K.I.T.T. From “Knight Rider” — | 但我的最爱是《霹雳游侠》里的基特 |
[00:11] | a turbo-boosted talking super car! | 涡轮加速的会说话的超级车 |
[00:14] | I was so obsessed, | 我太着迷了 |
[00:15] | I even made my own version of K.I.T.T., | 我甚至做了自制版基特 |
[00:18] | and I named it G.I.T.T.! | 我命名它为金特 |
[00:20] | Oh, no, G.I.T.T.! | 不好 金特 |
[00:21] | The evil corporate types are chasing us in that armored truck! | 邪恶企业类型的正开着装甲卡车在追我们 |
[00:25] | What the hell did you do to my station wagon? | 你对我的旅行车做了什么 |
[00:27] | Isn’t it great? | 是不是好棒 |
[00:28] | I turned it into G.I.T.T., | 我把它变成了金特 |
[00:30] | which stands for Goldberg Industries Turbo Transport! | 全称是金伯格工业涡轮运输车 |
[00:32] | Well, you’re a moron, which stands for moron, moron. | 你是白痴 全称是白痴 白痴 |
[00:35] | That doesn’t work as an acronym. | 首字母缩略词不是这个意思 |
[00:37] | Even though Hollywood seemed millions of miles away | 尽管好莱坞似乎在珍金镇的 |
[00:39] | from Jenkintown, as fate would have it, | 千里之外 但像是命中注定一样 |
[00:41] | TV’s coolest car was about to roll into my life! | 电视中最酷的车马上要开进我的生命中了 |
[00:44] | Holy K.I.T.T. | 基你个特 |
[00:46] | Mom, I am coming to you with an urgent request, | 妈 我来找你是因为有个紧急请求 |
[00:49] | ’cause you understand the hopes and dreams | 因为你理解一个敏感的 |
[00:50] | of a sensitive, artistic boy. | 有艺术家气质的小男生的希望与梦想 |
[00:52] | What is it, Love Bug? Tell Mama. | 什么事 宝贝 告诉妈妈 |
[00:53] | I want to go see K.I.T.T. in the Gimbels Thanksgiving Day Parade. | 我想在金宝百货的感恩节游行上看基特 |
[00:56] | I’m not driving you anywhere on Thanksgiving. | 我不会在感恩节当天开车送你去任何地方 |
[00:58] | Please, Mama. | 求你了 妈妈 |
[00:59] | Make the awful man take me to see the thing I love. | 让那个可怕的男人带我去看我心爱的东西 |
[01:01] | Sweetie, I would never deprive my delicious little schmoopster | 宝贝 我永远不会剥夺我可口的小乖宝的 |
[01:04] | of anything his heart desires. | 任何的心头好 |
[01:06] | Yes! In your face, guy who’s gonna drive me to fun! | 好棒 吃瘪吧 要开车送我享受乐子的男人 |
[01:09] | However, it is Thanksgiving — | 但是 这是感恩节 |
[01:11] | It’s the one day a year when we gather together as a family | 一年中就这天我们一家人聚在一起 |
[01:14] | and appreciate the feast | 感激我准备了 |
[01:16] | that I’ve been working on for months. | 几个月的盛宴 |
[01:18] | In your face. | 你吃瘪吧 |
[01:19] | Fine, forget your car! | 行 不要你的车 |
[01:21] | I’ve got my own set of wheels, and I will make it downtown! | 我自己也有车 我自己去市区 |
[01:35] | This was so much cooler when I was 7. | 我7岁时骑这个酷多了 |
[01:55] | It was Thanksgiving, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的感恩节 |
[01:57] | and the Goldbergs’ turkey day traditions | 金伯格家火鸡节的传统 |
[01:59] | were in full swing… | 正全面展开 |
[02:01] | …which meant a visit from my Uncle Marvin. | 就是说我的马文叔叔会来 |
[02:03] | Freeze, turkeys! | 不准动 火鸡们 |
[02:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:07] | Thanksgiving just got a little bit safer | 金伯格警官来办案了 |
[02:10] | now that Officer Goldberg is on the case! | 感恩节更安全了 |
[02:13] | Oh, my God! I know a cop now. | 我的天 我现在认识警察了 |
[02:15] | Okay, don’t get sucked in. He’s not a real cop. | 别激动 他不是真警察 |
[02:17] | He’s just an idiot that works in a mall. | 他只是在商场工作的白痴 |
[02:19] | Actually, Mur-man, for the record, I’m more than a cop. | 事实上 老默 跟你说 我不止是警察 |
[02:23] | I’m above the law. The laws don’t apply to me. | 我凌驾于法律之上 法律不适用于我 |
[02:25] | I’m like The Equalizer or Batman! | 我就像是伸冤人或是蝙蝠侠 |
[02:27] | Both of which aren’t real — just like your badge. | 这两人都不是真的 就像你的徽章一样 |
[02:30] | Does this look not real to you? | 你觉得这不是真的吗 |
[02:32] | We got a 10-50 at the Goldberg residence, please respond. | 金伯格府出现10-50 请回复 |
[02:35] | Cool! What’s a 10-50? | 酷 10-50是什么意思 |
[02:36] | A homicide. | 杀人 |
[02:37] | Murder?! | 谋杀 |
[02:38] | Isn’t HQ gonna respond?! | 总部不回复吗 |
[02:40] | No, they can tell by the tone of my voice | 不 从我的语调他们就能听出 |
[02:41] | I’m just having a little fun. | 我是在开玩笑 |
[02:42] | Awesome! Do you have a gun? | 太棒了 你有枪吗 |
[02:43] | Nope, I’m not allowed! | 没 不允许 |
[02:45] | But…there’s no rules against this! | 但是 没有规矩说不能有这个 |
[02:48] | This my little potato gun. | 这是我的小土豆枪 |
[02:51] | I had it made special. | 我特制的 |
[02:52] | It may not look like much, | 看起来不怎么样 |
[02:53] | but at close range, it’ll take out a rhino. | 但在近距离 可以搞定一头犀牛 |
[02:55] | Get that thing out of here | 在你弄伤什么人之前 |
[02:56] | before you hurt someone, you moron! | 把那个东西拿走 你个白痴 |
[02:58] | That’s it! | 够了 |
[02:59] | As an officer of the Gallery Mall, | 作为购物中心的警官 |
[03:00] | I will not be disrespected this way. | 我不允许这样不尊重我 |
[03:02] | I’m storming out! | 我要摔门走人 |
[03:03] | No. No. No. | 不行不行 |
[03:04] | There will be no storming this year, do you hear me? | 今年不能摔门走人 听到了吗 |
[03:08] | We are going to eat together as a family | 我们要像一家人一样一起吃饭 |
[03:10] | with no drama, understand? | 不要大吵大闹 明白吗 |
[03:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:16] | Here’s the story. | 到时这样说 |
[03:17] | Barry came at me — | 巴瑞袭击我 |
[03:18] | He was out of control. | 他失控了 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna have to stab me in the arm — | 你得拿刀捅我胳膊 |
[03:20] | That was awesome! | 太棒了 |
[03:21] | Oh, my God, you’re alive! | 我的天 你还活着 |
[03:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:25] | Amazingly, the potato gun | 令人惊讶的是 |
[03:26] | wasn’t the craziest thing to happen that holiday. | 那年感恩节发生的最疯狂的事并不是土豆枪 |
[03:29] | It was a revelation that would change my mom forever. | 而是会就此改变我妈妈的一条消息 |
[03:32] | Mom, I have a huge announcement. | 妈 我有重要的事要宣布 |
[03:34] | I just read “Diet for a Small Planet,” | 我刚看了《一个小行星的饮食》 |
[03:36] | and I am officially a vegetarian. | 我正式成为素食者 |
[03:38] | No, you’re not. Get out of here. | 你不是 快走开 |
[03:40] | Not that stupid thing — This. | 不是这件蠢事 而是这个 |
[03:41] | Okay, I’m heading out. | 好了 我出去了 |
[03:43] | See you at 9:00 when Thanksgiving is over. | 晚上9点 感恩节结束时再见 |
[03:44] | What? | 什么 |
[03:45] | Lainey’s dad invited me to their big dinner, | 兰妮的爸爸邀请我过去吃晚宴 |
[03:47] | and I’m going, even though I know what you’re gonna say — | 我会去 尽管我知道你会说 |
[03:49] | “My name is Mom, | 我叫妈妈 |
[03:51] | and this is the most important day of the year for me.” | 对我来说 这是一年中最重要的日子 |
[03:53] | Ha! That’s totally her! | 太像她了 |
[03:56] | Actually, I wasn’t gonna say that at all. | 事实上我不会说这些话 |
[03:59] | You can go to Lainey’s for Thanksgiving if that’s what you want. | 你想的话 可以去兰妮家过感恩节 |
[04:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:02] | You go have fun. | 去玩得开心点 |
[04:04] | I’ll just be here doing my Mom thang. | 我会在这里做妈妈该做的事儿 |
[04:08] | Hey, there, guess what. | 你猜怎样 |
[04:09] | You’re invited to our Thanksgiving. | 我来邀请你们去我家过感恩节 |
[04:11] | The invitation is just a formality. | 邀请只是客气一下 |
[04:12] | You’re coming — No, it’s not an option. | 你们要来 没得选 |
[04:14] | Well, thanks, but we kind of have our own thing — | 谢谢 但我们也有自己的… |
[04:16] | Okay, it’s settled. | 就这么定了 |
[04:17] | I’ll see you in a few. Don’t bring any food. | 等下见 不要带任何食物 |
[04:19] | I’m closing the door, shutting off all communication, okay? | 我关上门 切断一切交流 |
[04:22] | Yay again! | 再次欢呼 |
[04:24] | While my mom was forcing Bill and Lainey to our Thanksgiving, | 我妈强迫比尔和兰妮来我家过感恩节时 |
[04:27] | my dad was forced to spend quality time with his brother. | 我爸被迫和他弟一起共度美好时光 |
[04:29] | When we get close enough, | 等我们够接近时 |
[04:31] | I want you to triangulate the source. | 我要你对源头做三角测量 |
[04:32] | We should be close enough now. | 我们现在就足够接近了 |
[04:34] | Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa. What is this? | 慢着 这是什么 |
[04:35] | It’s a show about a talking car that Adam loves. | 这是亚当喜欢的会说话的车的电视剧 |
[04:37] | Pretty silly, isn’t it? | 很傻吧 |
[04:38] | Well, yeah, but I-I got to admit, | 对 但我得承认 |
[04:40] | I’m digging this guy’s style. | 我很喜欢这家伙的范儿 |
[04:42] | All right, give me a visual on the license plate. | 好的 让我看下车牌 |
[04:44] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[04:45] | You’re so right! | 你太对了 |
[04:46] | The man oozes cool. | 这家伙浑身一股酷劲 |
[04:48] | And then, for the first time in ages, | 然后多年来第一次 |
[04:50] | my dad and Uncle Marvin | 我爸和马文叔叔 |
[04:52] | actually had something in common. | 居然有了共同点 |
[04:55] | Unexpectedly, Thanksgiving became a thing of joy for them. | 没想到 感恩节给他们带来了欢乐 |
[04:58] | Yahtzee! | 中奖 |
[04:59] | We’ll just watch one more. | 我们再看一集 |
[05:01] | Or two. Or three. Just to pass the time. | 或是两三集 混时间嘛 |
[05:04] | Since I was a geek who had taped every episode, | 因为我是个把每集都录了的呆子 |
[05:06] | my dad and uncle were able to sit down | 所以我爸和叔叔可以坐下来 |
[05:09] | for the world’s first binge-watching session. | 享受全世界第一个电视狂欢盛宴 |
[05:11] | We should do this more often. | 我们应该经常这样做 |
[05:13] | You know, bros watching shows. | 兄弟一起看电视剧 |
[05:15] | This is us at our best. | 这是我们最开心的时候 |
[05:16] | Like when we’d watch “Lone Ranger” as kids? | 就像我们小时候看《孤胆奇侠》 |
[05:18] | You’d always be my Tonto. | 你永远是我的托托[印第安跟班] |
[05:20] | I got to hear this. | 我得听清楚 |
[05:22] | K.I.T.T.’s lost his nerve. | 基特失去了勇气 |
[05:23] | Who would’ve thought that a car could doubt itself? | 谁会想到一辆车会怀疑自己 |
[05:25] | It’s not nearly as crazy as when Michael fought | 完全比不上男主角和邪恶的山羊胡 |
[05:28] | his evil goateed twin, Garthe. | 双胞胎战斗时的疯狂 |
[05:30] | Or when K.I.T.T. battled his evil twin K.A.R.R. | 还有基特和他的邪恶双胞胎卡尔对决 |
[05:33] | with a yellow light instead of the red one! | 用的是黄灯而不是红灯 |
[05:35] | How do they come up with this stuff?! | 他们是怎么想到这些的 |
[05:36] | Man, that is one cool ride. | 老天 真是辆好车 |
[05:39] | I betcha it looks even better in person. | 我打赌亲眼看到会更棒 |
[05:43] | Hold on! | 慢着 |
[05:44] | This is the car that’s gonna be in the Thanksgiving Day parade! | 这辆车会参加感恩节游行 |
[05:47] | I remember hearing that before. | 我记得之前听到过这事 |
[05:48] | Mur-Man, they park all of the floats in the mall parking lot! | 老默 所有的花车都停在商场停车场 |
[05:51] | Must be déjà vu. | 应该是幻觉吧 |
[05:52] | Come on, you think that The Hoff | 拜托 你觉得霍夫[扮演男主的演员名] |
[05:54] | would bail on an opportunity like this? | 会放弃这样的机会吗 |
[05:55] | Never! Let’s ride. | 绝对不会 我们出发 |
[05:59] | I keep feeling like I’m forgetting something. | 我总是觉得我忘了什么 |
[06:03] | What could it be? | 会是什么呢 |
[06:06] | Ah, camera. | 相机 |
[06:09] | I can’t believe you! | 真不敢相信你会这样 |
[06:11] | What kind of monster won’t let her own son | 什么样的怪物不允许她的亲生儿子 |
[06:13] | abandon his entire family on Thanksgiving?! | 在感恩节当天抛下整家人 |
[06:16] | You left me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[06:17] | You know I would literally die | 你知道如果我的孩子们 |
[06:19] | if I didn’t have all my children here for Thanksgiving. | 没有在感恩节齐聚一堂 我会死的 |
[06:21] | Is that what you want — | 这是你想要的吗 |
[06:23] | To bury your mother on Thanksgiving? | 在感恩节当天埋葬你的母亲 |
[06:24] | Yes! | 是 |
[06:25] | Lainey’s dad inviting me to his house | 兰妮的爸爸邀请我去他家 |
[06:27] | is the first clear sign that he’s given up on hating my guts! | 这是很清楚的表明他已经不再讨厌我了 |
[06:31] | Boopie, now you have the best of both worlds. | 宝贝 现在你二者兼得了 |
[06:33] | You can have dinner with Lainey’s family | 你可以和兰妮一家吃晚餐 |
[06:35] | and with your actual family | 还有你真正的家人 |
[06:37] | who means so much more than those other people. | 我们比其他人重要多了 |
[06:40] | Hello. Welcome to a Goldberg Thanks- | 你好 欢迎来到金伯格家的感恩… |
[06:43] | Gangway, gangway! Have no fear, | 让开 让开 不用怕 |
[06:45] | the Thanksgiving cavalry is here! | 感恩节骑兵来了 |
[06:47] | Um, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[06:49] | Bill, I told you, you didn’t have to bring anything. | 比尔 我跟你说了 你什么也不用带 |
[06:52] | Oh, please! As a guest, | 别客气 作为客人 |
[06:53] | it’s my job to bring you a few snacks. | 我的工作就是带点小菜 |
[06:55] | Main course. Also six pies. | 主菜 还有六个派 |
[06:58] | That is so sweet. Really, but no. | 真是太好了 真的 但是不行 |
[07:00] | We’re covered on food, | 我们的食物已经准备好了 |
[07:02] | and I’m about to put my turkey in the oven. | 我马上就会把火鸡放进烤箱 |
[07:04] | Oven? Well, I guess that’s one less delicious way to do it. | 烤箱 我想这是不太好吃的一种做法 |
[07:07] | Dad, you promised to keep it breezy. | 爸 你跟我保证会放轻松的 |
[07:08] | That’s me — easy-breezy Bill, | 就是我 轻松和气的比尔 |
[07:10] | and he says it can’t be Thanksgiving without his famous fried turkey. | 他说没有他拿手的炸火鸡就不叫感恩节 |
[07:15] | Fried? | 炸 |
[07:17] | Never had a Thanksgiving without my fryer. | 从来都是炸着过感恩节 |
[07:19] | So, you know… | 所以 你知道的 |
[07:25] | Do something? | 做点什么 |
[07:27] | How about we serve both of them? | 不如两种火鸡都上桌 |
[07:28] | – Great idea, son. – You called me son. | -好主意 儿子 -你叫我儿子 |
[07:30] | Yes, thank you, my actual son. | 谢谢你 我的亲儿子 |
[07:33] | Double birds. | 两只火鸡 |
[07:34] | Makes total sense. | 太有道理了 |
[07:36] | Huge Thanksgiving announcement, Bill and Lainey. | 感恩节重大公告 比尔和兰妮 |
[07:38] | I won’t be eating turkey this year for moral reasons. | 出于道德原因 今天我不会吃火鸡 |
[07:41] | What’s her deal? | 她搞什么 |
[07:42] | Get out of here! | 快走开 |
[07:43] | No one has time for your thing this year. | 今年没人有时间管你的事 |
[07:45] | While Thanksgiving was off to a competitive start, | 感恩节比赛就此开始 |
[07:48] | I was realizing I lost out big time. | 我却意识到我错过了太多 |
[07:50] | I seemed to be the only person in all of Philadelphia | 我似乎是费城唯一一个 |
[07:52] | who wasn’t seeing K.I.T.T. that day. | 那天没看到基特的人 |
[07:54] | Oh, man. I wish I was there. | 老天 真希望我在那里 |
[07:56] | Literally. | 真的 |
[08:00] | What the hell is that?! | 这是什么情况 |
[08:02] | It looks your father and your uncle | 看起来你爸和你叔叔 |
[08:04] | doing the thing you wanted to do — | 在做你想做的事 |
[08:06] | I know what it is, Pops! | 我知道是什么 老爷子 |
[08:09] | That was amazing. | 太棒了 |
[08:12] | Who would’ve enjoyed this more than us?! | 谁会比我们更享受这一切 |
[08:13] | No one, that’s who! | 没人 |
[08:15] | There was someone — | 有一个人 |
[08:17] | a spiteful dork in a puffer vest | 一个怀恨在心穿着羽绒背心的呆子 |
[08:18] | ready to unleash pure nerd rage. | 准备好释放他纯粹的呆子怒气 |
[08:20] | You! | 你 |
[08:21] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么 |
[08:22] | I got to pull the car in! | 我得把车开进去 |
[08:24] | How could you two see K.I.T.T. without me?! | 你们两个怎么能不带我就去看基特 |
[08:26] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[08:27] | How was I supposed to know | 我怎么会知道 |
[08:28] | you wanted to see the awesome TV car? | 你想去看那么棒的电视里的车 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause I’m the one who told you about it! | 因为是我告诉你的 |
[08:33] | Ahh. That’s where I heard that. | 对了 就是听你说的 |
[08:35] | In my defense, you’re always talking about these He-Mans, | 容我说一句 你总是在说什么希曼 |
[08:39] | these robots, and these Trons, they all kind of blur together. | 机器人 电子争霸 全都混到一起了 |
[08:42] | You’re confusing sci-fi fantasy | 你居然分不清楚科幻动画 |
[08:44] | with reality-based sci-fi action. | 和电视科幻动作片 |
[08:46] | You’re embarrassing yourself! | 你真是太丢人了 |
[08:48] | Listen, kid, if it’s any consolation, | 听着 孩子 希望这话能安慰你 |
[08:50] | you were totally right. | 你太对了 |
[08:52] | Meeting K.I.T.T. in person — | 亲眼看到基特 |
[08:53] | it was, like, life changing. | 就像 人生就此改变了 |
[08:55] | It w– it was better than you could ever think! | 比你能想象到的还要好 |
[08:58] | That’s not a consolation! That’s rubbing my face in it! | 这不叫安慰 这叫显摆 |
[09:01] | Look, I know it meant a lot to you, so it’s on me. | 我知道这对你来说意义重大 所以算我错了 |
[09:03] | And…? | 然后呢 |
[09:04] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[09:05] | we should just move past this. | 我们忘了这事 |
[09:06] | No! | 不 |
[09:08] | Your father is opening up his heart to you, Adam. | 你爸对你敞开了心扉 亚当 |
[09:11] | You should be more sensitive to his feelings. | 你应该考虑到他的感受 |
[09:13] | It’s Thanksgiving, man! | 今天是感恩节 伙计 |
[09:14] | Kids, huh? | 瞧这些孩子 |
[09:15] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[09:17] | Fine! You want — You want to see bad?! | 行 你想见识下什么叫坏吗 |
[09:19] | Do– Mark my words, vengeance will be — | 记住我的话 我会复… |
[09:23] | Oh, man, this thing’s fast! | 老天 这东西真快 |
[09:24] | Vengeance will be mine! | 我会复仇的 |
[09:26] | Ew, there’s a spider here! | 这里有蜘蛛 |
[09:28] | It was still Thanksgiving, | 感恩节还没过完 |
[09:29] | and I was going to dish some sweet revenge | 我准备来点甜蜜的复仇 |
[09:31] | by turning my dad and uncle against each other. | 让我爸和叔叔反目成仇 |
[09:33] | Come on, they’re getting along. | 别这样 他们正和睦相处 |
[09:35] | Don’t take that away from them over some singing boat. | 别因为什么唱歌的船就拆散他们 |
[09:39] | Talking car. | 说话的车 |
[09:40] | Enough with this meshuggaas. | 别胡闹了 |
[09:42] | Dad and Uncle Marvin think they can just take | 爸和马文叔叔以为他们能夺走 |
[09:44] | my favorite TV show? | 我最爱的电视剧吗 |
[09:46] | We’ll see about that when I unleash the power of this. | 等我释放出这个的力量后咱们走着瞧 |
[09:49] | A fun kid’s game? | 好玩的孩子游戏吗 |
[09:51] | Ages 8 and up, | 适用于8岁及以上 |
[09:52] | and guaranteed to turn my uncle against my dad. | 保证能让我叔叔和我爸反目成仇 |
[09:55] | That’s it, we are officially not brothers! | 够了 我们正式断绝兄弟关系 |
[09:57] | Guys, relax. | 伙计们 放轻松 |
[09:59] | All I said was only one person | 我只是说只有一个人 |
[10:01] | could be the Michael Knight game piece. | 可能做游戏中的霹雳游侠 |
[10:03] | We just have to figure out which one of you is not the hero. | 我们只是要搞清楚你们中谁不是英雄 |
[10:07] | I’m the Hoff! | 我是霍夫 |
[10:08] | If anyone is Michael Knight, it’s me! | 要说有人是霹雳游侠 那绝对是我 |
[10:10] | Be the car! You love the car! | 做车吧 你爱那辆车 |
[10:12] | You think that I would ever let you ride in me? | 你觉得我会让你来开我吗 |
[10:17] | I ride in you! | 是我来开你 |
[10:19] | Oh, this is, like, crazy awkward. | 这真是超级尴尬 |
[10:22] | We can’t have two Michael Knights. | 不能有两个霹雳游侠 |
[10:24] | This is just like when we were kids | 就像我们小时候一样 |
[10:26] | and you always wanted to be the Lone Ranger, | 你总是要做孤胆奇侠 |
[10:28] | and you forced me to be Tonto! | 你强迫我做托托 |
[10:30] | You loved Tonto! | 你喜欢托托 |
[10:31] | Why don’t you both discuss | 你们不如讨论下 |
[10:32] | the childhood betrayal in detail? | 童年背叛的细节 |
[10:34] | I always wanted to be the Lone Ranger, | 我一直想做孤胆奇侠 |
[10:36] | but now I proved you wrong! | 现在我证明你错了 |
[10:38] | I’m a cop! | 我是警察 |
[10:38] | You’re not a cop! | 你不是警察 |
[10:40] | You just guard the fountain where the bored dads sit. | 你只是守卫着无聊爸爸们坐的喷泉 |
[10:42] | Ouch. Attacking you as a person. | 哎呀 个人攻击 |
[10:44] | Well, you know everything there is to know about sitting, | 你对”坐”真是太了解了 |
[10:46] | don’t you, Mur? | 对吗 老默 |
[10:48] | Because that’s all you ever do, you lazy ass! | 因为一直以来你就只会坐着 你这个大懒虫 |
[10:51] | Well, I’m walking now! | 我现在就走 |
[10:53] | Look at this! | 看 |
[10:54] | You can’t storm out! That’s my move! | 你不能这样甩手离开 这是我的招 |
[10:56] | He is the worst, huh? | 他最坏了吧 |
[10:58] | Know what’ll really piss him off? | 知道什么会让他暴跳如雷吗 |
[10:59] | I don’t. Tell me. Say it! | 不知道 告诉我 快说 |
[11:02] | A picture of you sitting in the real K.I.T.T. | 你坐在真正的基特里的照片 |
[11:04] | That would prove you’re the Hoff. | 这能证明你是霍夫 |
[11:05] | Hey! The mall where I work — | 我工作的商场 |
[11:07] | That’s where they’re storing all the Thanksgiving Day floats — | 所以感恩节花车都停在那里 |
[11:10] | K.I.T.T. included! Let’s go there now. | 包括基特 我们现在就去 |
[11:13] | What a brilliant idea, | 好棒的主意 |
[11:14] | which you had with no help from me. | 不是我帮你想到的 |
[11:16] | Here’s your jacket and car keys! | 你的外套和车钥匙 |
[11:18] | Let’s jam! | 我们走 |
[11:19] | As my plan was heating up, | 我的计划如火如荼地实施 |
[11:21] | things were getting frostier between Bill and my mom. | 比尔和我妈之间的关系却降到了冰点 |
[11:23] | Excusez-moi. | 不好意思 |
[11:25] | Okay, Bill, if you could just stay | 比尔 如果你待在 |
[11:27] | in your designated area, I would appreciate it. | 你的指定区域内 我会很感激的 |
[11:30] | Oh, my bad. You see, | 是我不好 是这样的 |
[11:31] | when you’re a pro at Thanksgiving like me, | 像我这样的感恩节高手 |
[11:32] | cooking is like jazz. | 做菜就像爵士 |
[11:33] | You just go where it takes you. | 随心所欲 |
[11:37] | Salt. | 盐 |
[11:38] | No one likes jazz, okay? No one. | 没人喜欢爵士 好吗 没人 |
[11:40] | Oh, well, maybe we should do a little Pepsi challenge. | 也许我们应该来场百事挑战赛 |
[11:43] | Put our birds side by side. Winner takes all! | 把咱们的火鸡放在一起 胜者为王 |
[11:45] | We’re not having a cook-off, okay? | 我们不会举行烹饪比赛 |
[11:47] | You’re a guest in my home. | 你是我家的客人 |
[11:48] | I couldn’t embarrass you like that. | 我不能让你出丑 |
[11:50] | Ooh! Sounds like someone’s scared. | 听起来某人害怕了 |
[11:51] | Maybe you should be cooking a chicken instead! | 也许你应该去烹饪一只鸡[胆小鬼] |
[11:54] | Okay, now he’s taunting her with the chicken squawk. | 现在他用鸡叫来嘲弄她 |
[11:56] | – This is bad. – Don’t sweat it, babe. | -太糟糕了 -别担心 宝贝 |
[11:58] | Big Tasty is the master at defusing tension. | 大甜甜是消除紧张的大师 |
[12:01] | – There’s a line. – Excuse me. | -别过线 -不好意思 |
[12:02] | – Stop it. – I’m gonna just help you. | -住手 -我只是要帮你 |
[12:03] | Mom. Bill. It’s Thanksgiving. | 妈 比尔 今天是感恩节 |
[12:05] | And me and Lainey both think — | 我和兰妮都觉得 |
[12:07] | Oh, sweet god of food, | 我的个天老爷 |
[12:09] | what is in my mouth-face right now?! | 现在我”嘴脸”里的是什么 |
[12:11] | Barry, no! | 巴瑞 不 |
[12:12] | My famous fried stuffing balls. | 我著名的炸馅丸子 |
[12:14] | Bill wins! Bill wins the Pepsi challenge for Thanksgiving! | 比尔胜出 比尔赢得了感恩节百事挑战赛 |
[12:17] | Okay, what Barry meant to say | 巴瑞想说的是 |
[12:18] | was let’s not make today a competition. | 今天不是比赛 |
[12:20] | It’s not what the holiday’s about. | 这不是节日精神 |
[12:21] | Ow, so hot! Don’t care. | 太烫了 不在乎 |
[12:22] | Kids make a good point, Bev. | 孩子们说得有道理 贝弗 |
[12:24] | Today’s not about winners or losers. | 今天的重点不是赢家与输家 |
[12:25] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[12:26] | You’re right. Shame on us for competing over | 你是对的 我们居然比 |
[12:28] | who cares more about Thanksgiving. | 谁更在乎感恩节 太不应该了 |
[12:30] | Although, if it was a competition, | 不过 如果这是比赛 |
[12:31] | clearly I’d win because I’m a single dad | 显然是我赢了 因为我是单亲父亲 |
[12:33] | and this day is all I got. | 这一天是我的全部 |
[12:34] | Oh, would you win, though? | 你会赢吗 |
[12:36] | ‘Cause I’m the one with three kids about to leave the nest | 因为我的三个孩子马上就要成人离家了 |
[12:38] | and pretty soon it’ll just be me and Murray | 很快只剩我和默里 |
[12:40] | staring silently at each other across a long table thinking, | 分坐在长桌子两头沉默地对视 想着 |
[12:44] | “Is this all there is?” | 就是这样了吗 |
[12:46] | Sad story, Bev. | 好伤心的故事 贝弗 |
[12:47] | But not as sad as the Thanksgiving when Lainey’s mommy left. | 但没有兰妮的妈妈在感恩节离开那么伤心 |
[12:49] | Which isn’t important, ’cause it’s not a competition. | 这不重要 因为这不是比赛 |
[12:51] | No, it isn’t. | 不是的 |
[12:52] | So it doesn’t matter that I tell you that year | 所以告诉你也没关系 那一年 |
[12:53] | I was too depressed to cook. | 我太沮丧没做饭 |
[12:55] | Little Lainey looked up at me and said, | 小兰妮抬头看着我说 |
[12:57] | “Why no twurkey, Dada?” | 为什么没火鸡 爸爸 |
[12:59] | In that moment, | 那一刻 |
[13:00] | I vowed that I would always fry her a turkey. | 我发誓我永远会给她做炸火鸡 |
[13:02] | Okay, now you’re both just competing | 现在你们只是在比 |
[13:04] | over whose life is sadder. | 谁的生活更悲惨 |
[13:05] | Oh, you want sad? I’ll give you sad. | 你要惨吗 我给你惨 |
[13:07] | It was Thanksgiving 1946, but where was Grandma? | 1946年感恩节 但奶奶在哪里 |
[13:11] | Not at dinner. | 没吃晚餐 |
[13:12] | She was pinned underneath a trolley car. | 她被有轨电车给扎了 |
[13:14] | Okay, stop. Just go back to your stupid turkey competition. | 够了 回到愚蠢的火鸡比赛吧 |
[13:17] | – May the best turkey win. – Which is mine! | -最好吃的火鸡胜出 -是我的 |
[13:19] | Excuse me, I need to get through. | 不好意思 我要过去 |
[13:20] | – I’m sorry. – Pardon me. | -对不起 -抱歉 |
[13:21] | – I’m sorry. – Pardon me. | -对不起 -抱歉 |
[13:23] | As the turkey competition turned into a nightmare, | 火鸡比赛变成噩梦时 |
[13:25] | I was about to meet the car of my dreams. | 我马上就要看到我梦想中的车了 |
[13:27] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:29] | Stick to the shadows and watch my 6:00. | 躲在阴暗中 注意我后面 |
[13:43] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[13:50] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[13:51] | I want you to take a picture of me as Michael Knight | 帮我拍张我是霹雳游侠的照片 |
[13:53] | and we can rub it in your dad’s ass face! | 我们可以当面让你爸吃屎 |
[13:55] | Say “Trans zam!” | 笑一个 |
[13:58] | Cool, and then m-maybe we could switch? | 太好了 我们换位置好吗 |
[14:01] | Or we can fire it up | 或者我们发动起来 |
[14:02] | and then your dad can see me behind the wheel! | 这样你爸会看到我开着它 |
[14:05] | Uhh, I think if we get caught driving it, | 我想如果我们被发现开这辆车 |
[14:07] | we could get into some serious trouble. | 会惹上很大的麻烦 |
[14:09] | Don’t worry, kid. | 别担心 孩子 |
[14:11] | The security in this mall is terrible. | 这个商场的安保工作很糟糕 |
[14:31] | I am the Knight Rider | 我是霹雳游侠 |
[14:36] | What the hell is this? | 你们搞什么 |
[14:37] | Now who’s Michael Knight, you dook nugget?! | 现在谁是霹雳游侠 你这个笨呆子 |
[14:40] | You made my son an accessory to grand theft auto | 你让我的儿子协助你偷车 |
[14:44] | just to get back at me? | 就是为了报复我吗 |
[14:45] | It was worth it! | 值了 |
[14:46] | Unless I go to jail. Then it was not worth it. | 除非我要坐牢 那就不值得了 |
[14:49] | Get ready to gobble gobble, Goldbergs! | 准备好大吃大吃吧 金伯格们 |
[14:51] | Yes, we’re all very excited to eat a turkey | 是 我们都非常期待吃一只垃圾桶里 |
[14:53] | that’s been fried in a trash can. | 炸的火鸡 |
[14:54] | Well, everybody hold on, your taste buds are about to explode! | 大家稳住了 你们的味蕾马上要爆炸了 |
[15:00] | Admit it. I’m the Michael Knight. | 承认吧 我是霹雳游侠 |
[15:02] | I’m even driving the car! | 我甚至开着这辆车 |
[15:05] | – Son of a bitch! – Holy crap! | -狗娘养的 -你娘的 |
[15:07] | Oh, no, K.I.T.T.’s hurt real bad! | 不 基特受了重伤 |
[15:09] | Balls! | 死定了 |
[15:09] | Somebody call a car doctor! | 快打电话叫车的医生 |
[15:11] | That’s called a mechanic, you moron. | 那个叫机修工 白痴 |
[15:13] | You shut up! | 你闭嘴 |
[15:14] | I’m the Michael Knight, okay?! | 我是霹雳游侠 好吗 |
[15:16] | I know exactly what to do here. | 我知道应该怎么做 |
[15:18] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[15:23] | It had been moments since the Great Goldberg Turkey Explosion, | 金伯格家火鸡大爆炸事件过去一阵了 |
[15:26] | but inside, my family was about to go nuclear. | 但内心深处 我家要爆发核战了 |
[15:28] | This is your fault, Mur! You did that to my car! | 全怪你 老默 你害我的车那样的 |
[15:31] | It’s not your car! | 那不是你的车 |
[15:32] | And how would I send a turkey flying out of the sky? | 而且我怎么让一只火鸡飞上天空 |
[15:35] | A turkey only goes airborne like that if it’s frozen, | 火鸡只有在冷冻情况下才会飞出去 |
[15:38] | which means somebody popped it in the freezer! You did this! | 就是说有人把它放进了冷冻库 你干的 |
[15:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:42] | It’s just like you | 真是典型的你 |
[15:43] | to steal a car on Thanksgiving. | 在感恩节偷车 |
[15:45] | Why don’t you bring it back before something worse happens?! | 你不如在出大事前把车还回去 |
[15:47] | There you go, bossing me around again! | 你又来了 对我呼来唤去 |
[15:50] | Face it — You’ve been jealous of my turkey | 承认吧 自我火鸡的爪子 |
[15:51] | since the moment it stepped claw in this house. | 踏进这个家 你就一直在嫉妒它 |
[15:53] | This is exactly why I hated playing the Lone Ranger when we were kids. | 这正是我们小时候我讨厌玩孤胆奇侠的原因 |
[15:56] | I had to be bossy! | 我必须发号施令 |
[15:57] | I was the one raising you, | 是我把你养大的 |
[15:59] | ’cause our dad was never there! | 因为咱爸根本不管我们 |
[16:01] | Admit it! You put that turkey in the freezer! | 承认吧 你把火鸡放进冷冻库的 |
[16:03] | I never asked you to be my father. | 我从来没要求你做我父亲 |
[16:05] | I never asked for you to be my brother, | 我从来没要你做我弟弟 |
[16:07] | but I didn’t get a choice in that either. | 但我也没有选择的权利 |
[16:08] | All right! Maybe I did want your turkey to be | 好了 也许我是想让你的火鸡比我的 |
[16:10] | a tad less delicious than mine, | 难吃那么一点点 |
[16:12] | but I didn’t know it was going to turn into a meat rocket! | 但我不知道它会变成鸡肉火箭 |
[16:15] | Oh, boy. Barry, say something. | 老天 巴瑞 说点什么 |
[16:16] | – I have no mother! – Something helpful. | -我没妈 -说点有用的 |
[16:18] | Then we both agree — We’re done being brothers! | 所以我们都同意 我们不再做兄弟了 |
[16:19] | Fine by me! | 我没意见 |
[16:21] | No! The idea here was to enjoy a car, | 不 本来是要大家都喜欢那辆车 |
[16:23] | not hate each other forever! | 不是永远互相讨厌 |
[16:24] | Don’t look at me! | 别看我 |
[16:26] | He’s the one that refused to let me be Michael Knight! | 他拒绝让我做霹雳游侠 |
[16:28] | I was wrong. There can be two! | 我错了 可以有两个 |
[16:29] | Like how there are two Adam Goldbergs in my school! | 我们学校就有两个亚当·金伯格 |
[16:31] | Come on, Lainey. We’re leaving! | 来吧 兰妮 我们走 |
[16:33] | Yeah! I’m leaving, as well! | 我也走 |
[16:35] | And I’m never coming back! | 而且我再也不回来了 |
[16:37] | The Hoff has spoken. | 霍夫说完了 |
[16:38] | Oh, no, he hasn’t. You know why? | 他没有 知道为什么吗 |
[16:40] | Because I’m the Hoff! | 因为我才是霍夫 |
[16:42] | Oh, look, now the Hoff’s spoken! | 听 现在霍夫说完了 |
[16:44] | Oh, no, you are mistaken because the Hoff already spoke! | 你错了 因为霍夫早就说完了 |
[16:45] | Uncle Marvin, don’t go! | 马文叔叔 别走 |
[16:47] | You know nothing of the Hoff! | 你根本不懂霍夫 |
[16:48] | I am the Hoff, infinity, no backsies! | 我就是霍夫 永远是 没得反悔 |
[16:50] | There’s two Adam Goldbergs! | 有两个亚当·金伯格 |
[16:51] | One of us uses an F to differentiate! | 我们中有个人加个中间名F区别开 |
[16:53] | What the — | 什么 |
[16:53] | Everyone, come back! | 大家回来 |
[16:54] | It’s Thanks–giving! | 今天是感恩节 |
[16:57] | This is what you get for being meat eaters. | 吃肉就会这样哦 |
[17:01] | Not the right time to talk about my thing, huh? | 还没到说我的事的正确时机吗 |
[17:03] | I’ll come back later. | 我等下再来 |
[17:09] | Look at that guy — | 看那个家伙 |
[17:11] | Born to be a pain in my ass. | 生来就是我的肉中刺 |
[17:13] | Look, don’t blame Uncle Marvin. | 别怪马文叔叔 |
[17:15] | I may have kind of purposely | 我是故意让你们俩 |
[17:18] | turned you guys against each other. | 吵起来的 |
[17:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:20] | I was mad you saw K.I.T.T. without me, | 我气你们不带我就去看基特 |
[17:22] | but it was wrong to tear you guys apart. | 但挑拨你们是错的 |
[17:25] | Also, it was shockingly easy to do. | 而且 容易得手程度让人害怕 |
[17:27] | Honestly, it weirdly took no effort. | 说实话 不费吹灰之力 |
[17:29] | Yeah, well, it’s on me not remembering | 忘记那是你最爱的电视剧 |
[17:32] | that that’s your favorite show. | 这是我的错 |
[17:33] | At least I finally got to see the car | 至少我终于看到那辆车了 |
[17:35] | ’cause, you know, w-we stole it. | 因为 我们偷来了 |
[17:38] | And I finally got along with my brother. | 我终于和兄弟能和睦相处了 |
[17:40] | For a little while, at least. | 至少有那么短暂一小会儿 |
[17:42] | Well, it doesn’t have to be over. | 其实不必结束 |
[17:52] | Let me guess. You came out here to tell me how much | 我猜猜 你来告诉我 我如何 |
[17:54] | I screwed everything up again. | 再次搞砸了一切 |
[17:56] | I came out here to tell you that, um… | 我来是要告诉你 |
[18:02] | …I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[18:03] | What? | 什么 |
[18:05] | Look, I know I wasn’t great to you when we were growing up… | 我知道成长过程中我对你不好 |
[18:08] | …but, you know, Dad wasn’t around, | 但是 爸不在 |
[18:11] | and I figured I had to be the boss. | 我觉得我必须做老大 |
[18:14] | Yeah, well, I’m sure it wasn’t easy. | 我相信肯定不容易 |
[18:17] | Point is, I should have given you the chance | 重点是 我应该也给你做 |
[18:18] | to be the Lone Ranger, too. | 孤胆奇侠的机会 |
[18:21] | Thanks, man, that means a lot. | 谢了 伙计 对我来说意义重大 |
[18:23] | Well, you can still be the Hoff. | 你依然可以做霍夫 |
[18:25] | It’s up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[18:26] | You know, you’re the one who’s the cop. | 你是警察 |
[18:28] | Aww, Mur. | 老默 |
[18:31] | – You’re choking me up here. – That was not my intention. | -我都哽咽了 -这不是我的本意 |
[18:34] | – Bring it in. – No, hugging in a car… | -来吧 -不 在车里拥抱… |
[18:38] | – Oh, buddy. – Okay. | -兄弟 -好了 |
[18:43] | What’s going on out there? | 外面怎么了 |
[18:44] | Dad apologized to Uncle Marvin. | 爸向马文叔叔道歉 |
[18:46] | No. | 不 |
[18:47] | I guess that’s what today’s about — | 我想这才是今天的节日精神 |
[18:49] | Being thankful for the people that are here, | 感恩身边的人 |
[18:51] | even if they drive you crazy. | 哪怕他们让你发疯 |
[18:53] | In that moment, | 那一刻 |
[18:54] | my mom realized she could still save Thanksgiving. | 我妈意识到她依然可以拯救感恩节 |
[18:58] | Well, well, it’s the Turkey Saboteur. | 这不是火鸡破坏王吗 |
[19:01] | I deserve that. But I, uh… | 是我活该 但是 我 |
[19:04] | …just wanted to tell you that…you win. | 想来告诉你 你赢了 |
[19:07] | – I do? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[19:10] | Your Thanksgivings were way sadder… | 你的感恩节要悲惨得多 |
[19:13] | And I realize that as much as the holiday means to me… | 我意识到虽然这个节日对我来说很重要 |
[19:17] | …it means way more to you. | 但对你来说更重要 |
[19:20] | Listen, I just wasn’t ready to change up Thanksgiving. | 我还没准备好让感恩节发生改变 |
[19:24] | It’s always been me and Lainey. | 一直是我和兰妮两个人 |
[19:27] | She’s all I have. | 我只有她 |
[19:29] | And now you have us, too. | 现在你还有我们 |
[19:31] | And we can figure out | 我们可以想办法 |
[19:33] | how to have the best Thanksgiving for both of us. | 让我们都过上最棒的感恩节 |
[19:38] | That year, our Thanksgiving got a little bigger. | 那一年 我们的感恩节规模有些大 |
[19:41] | Okay, folks, | 好了 各位 |
[19:42] | Bev and I aren’t quite sure what this will be like, | 贝弗和我不知道味道如何 |
[19:45] | but it’s her seasonings and a little bit | 但这是她的作料加上一点 |
[19:46] | of Lewis frying know-how. Dig in! | 我的炸技 开吃吧 |
[19:49] | Holy crap, that’s amazing! | 老天 太好吃了 |
[19:51] | What happened to your vegetable thing? | 你不是要吃素吗 |
[19:54] | I’ll try it again next year when everyone doesn’t have | 我等明年大家没这么多事的时候 |
[19:55] | as much stuff going on. | 再尝试 |
[19:58] | Turns out, doesn’t matter what kind of turkey you cook. | 原来 重要的不是你做的什么样的火鸡 |
[20:00] | And a Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. | 大家感恩节快乐 |
[20:02] | Happy Thanksgiving, you guys. | 感恩节快乐 |
[20:04] | Or what table you sit at. | 或是坐在哪张桌子前 |
[20:06] | It’s the people who you welcome into your home | 重要的是你迎进家门 |
[20:08] | and your heart who really matter. | 和你心中的人 |
[20:10] | And that’s something to be truly thankful for. | 这才是真正需要感恩的 |
[20:19] | Go! | 开始 |
[20:29] | Being a vegetarian sucked. | 做素食者真差劲 |
[20:30] | Honestly, I was just looking for something to distract me | 说实话 我只想用这个来分心 |
[20:32] | from thinking about Geoff all the time. | 不用时时想着杰夫 |
[20:34] | No, freakin’ way! | 不可能 |
[20:35] | Hey, Geoff! Look, it’s Geoff! | 杰夫 看 是杰夫 |
[20:38] | I thought Barry was messing with me when he said K.I.T.T. was here. | 巴瑞说基特在这里 我以为他骗我 |
[20:40] | “Knight Rider” is my favorite show! | 《霹雳游侠》是我最爱的电视剧 |
[20:41] | Mine too! I love the knights and horses and swords. | 我也是 我喜欢里面的骑士 马还有剑 |
[20:46] | Maybe don’t talk until you’ve seen it. | 等你看了再说 |
[20:47] | We should take her for a spin together! | 我们开出去转一圈 |
[20:48] | Uh, maybe grab a burger, just me and you? | 再吃个汉堡 就你和我 |
[20:51] | Oh, my God, yes! We can swing by Evy’s house and pick her up! | 好的 我们可以去艾菲家接她 |
[20:53] | She’s gonna flip! | 她会开心死的 |
[20:54] | That’s not how you wanted it to work, huh? | 这不是你想要的吧 |
[20:56] | Yeah, really not my week. | 对 这周太倒霉了 |
[20:58] | KITT, pick-up girlfriend. | 基特 去接女友 |