时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, basketball was all about showmanship. | 八十年代 篮球最重要的就是炫技 |
[00:03] | Flying through the air, slamming and jamming with style. | 飞到空中 带着范儿的双手单手扣篮 |
[00:05] | And nobody did it better | 其中最优秀的 |
[00:07] | than the Harlem Globetrotters. | 就是哈林环球旅行者篮球队 |
[00:09] | And there was no bigger fan than my brother Barry. | 我哥巴瑞是他们最忠实的粉丝 |
[00:10] | He spent hours trying to be the next Curly Neal, | 为了成为下一个卷毛尼尔 他会花数小时 |
[00:13] | perfecting his buzzer-beating hook shot. | 完美自己的压哨勾手投篮技巧 |
[00:15] | 3…2…1! | 三 二 一 |
[00:18] | Still one! | 还是一 |
[00:19] | One! | 一 |
[00:21] | One! | 一 |
[00:22] | One — A dunk at the buzzer! | 一 哨声响起时投进 |
[00:24] | The Globetrotters are crowned champions of the universe! | 环球旅行者篮球队成为了宇宙冠军 |
[00:28] | That year, my dad got two tickets to a ‘Trotters game | 那年 我爸弄到了两张他们的票 |
[00:31] | and Barry was beside himself. | 巴瑞极度兴奋 |
[00:33] | Even walking pneumonia wouldn’t stop him. | 连轻度肺炎都阻止不了他 |
[00:35] | All set… | 准备好了 |
[00:36] | It’s 80 degrees out, you moron. | 外面26度 白痴 |
[00:38] | I got the shivers and sweats. | 我在发抖流汗 |
[00:39] | Just means I’m super psyched. | 就是说我超级激动 |
[00:40] | Not so fast. | 别急 |
[00:42] | Murray, look at your son! | 默里 看你的儿子 |
[00:43] | Can’t you see he’s pale and clammy? | 没看到他苍白冒汗吗 |
[00:45] | I don’t like looking at him too much. | 我不喜欢一直看着他 |
[00:47] | Okay, come here, I got to put my lips on your forehead | 过来 我把嘴唇放你额头上 |
[00:49] | and take your temperature. | 给你量体温 |
[00:50] | I’m fine! Keep your lips off me! | 我没事 你的嘴唇别碰我 |
[00:51] | Come here, come here. | 过来 |
[00:52] | Oh, my God! | 老天 |
[00:54] | You must be 102.3! You’re with fever! | 你肯定有39度 你发烧了 |
[00:57] | I’m not with fever. | 我没发烧 |
[00:58] | There’s no science to putting lips on a forehead. | 用嘴唇来测体温一点也不科学 |
[01:01] | Why do you think they call it a ther-mom-eter? | 你觉得为什么叫体温计 |
[01:03] | Mom is in the name. ‘Cause we invented it. | 拼写里有MOM[妈] 是我们当妈的发明的 |
[01:06] | Yeah, none of that’s real. | 全是假的 |
[01:07] | Enough. Come on, | 够了 来吧 |
[01:08] | let me carry you upstairs and tuck you in bed. | 我把你抱上楼 给你盖好被子 |
[01:11] | You’ll have to catch me first! | 你得先接住我 |
[01:13] | Oh! Body failing. | 我不行了 |
[01:14] | What am I gonna do with these damn tickets? | 我拿这些票怎么办 |
[01:16] | How about taking your healthy son? | 不如带你健康的儿子去 |
[01:17] | Adam? To a sporting event? | 亚当 看体育比赛 |
[01:19] | Yes. Why is that so crazy? | 对 这有什么不对的 |
[01:20] | Oh, good! An audience! | 太好了 有观众 |
[01:22] | Does this sound insanely realistic to you? | 你们觉不觉得这声音超真实 |
[01:26] | Son of a bitch, this one’s sick, too. | 妈的 这个也病了 |
[01:28] | No, I’m Michael Winslow from “Police Academy.” | 不 我是《警察学校》中的迈克尔·温斯洛 |
[01:31] | You know, the man of 10,000 sound effects! | 自带一万种音效的人 |
[01:33] | He’s cornered the market on mouth-based noise comedy — | 他垄断了口技喜剧界 |
[01:36] | until now! | 直到现在 |
[01:37] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[01:43] | Okay, you’re coming with me. | 好的 你和我一起去 |
[01:45] | We’re going to go see some basketball. | 我们去看篮球 |
[01:46] | Am I in trouble? | 我做错事了吗 |
[01:47] | No, this is gonna be good for you. | 不 这对你有好处 |
[01:49] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[01:50] | This nerd doesn’t know a lay-up from a bank shot. | 这呆子连擦板投篮和单手上篮都分不清 |
[01:53] | Go on, ask him! Ask him what a bank shot is! | 问他 问他什么是擦板投篮 |
[01:55] | Is it when you make tons of bank | 因为橙色球射得好 |
[01:57] | for shooting the orange ball real good? | 你可以拿到很多钱 |
[02:00] | If I could stand, I’d punch this entire house down! | 如果我能站起来 我就把这个家拆了 |
[02:02] | Come on, let’s put you snuggly in bed. | 来吧 小乖乖上床睡觉去 |
[02:04] | Schmoo, have fun with your dad. | 宝贝 和你爸爸玩得开心点 |
[02:07] | This is gonna suck. | 肯定差劲死了 |
[02:08] | Yep. | 对 |
[02:13] | This does not suck! Not at all! | 不差劲 一点也不差劲 |
[02:15] | This is so funny! Sports is so funny! | 太好玩了 运动太好玩了 |
[02:18] | I finally get the craze! | 我终于明白其中的疯狂了 |
[02:19] | He gets the craze! | 他明白其中的疯狂了 |
[02:37] | It was December 7, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的12月7日 |
[02:39] | a very special day in the Goldberg house. | 金伯格家非常特别的一天 |
[02:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:43] | Perfect! Hold that face and do it exactly like that | 完美 在今晚你的惊喜派对上 |
[02:46] | tonight at your surprise party, only be wearing pants. | 保持这个表情 只是要穿上长裤 |
[02:48] | No, no, no. I told you! | 不 我跟你说过了 |
[02:50] | No surprises, no parties, no anything! | 不要惊喜 不要派对 什么也不要 |
[02:53] | Murray, it’s your 50th birthday. | 默里 这是你50岁的生日 |
[02:56] | Your nifty-fifties. | 俏皮的50岁 |
[02:58] | I don’t see what’s so nifty about me throwing out my back | 我不觉得每次擤鼻涕就拉伤背 |
[03:01] | every time I blow my nose. | 有什么俏皮的 |
[03:02] | It’s a major milestone! | 这是重要的里程碑 |
[03:04] | That’s why I’ll be sitting in that chair | 所以我要穿着内裤在那张沙发上 |
[03:07] | watching TV in my underpants. | 看电视 |
[03:08] | No. That’s what you did for birthdays 19 through 49. | 不 从19岁到49岁生日可以这样做 |
[03:12] | This year you’re celebrating right, | 今年要好好地庆祝 |
[03:14] | so give Mama what she needs. | 老娘要的 你得成全 |
[03:16] | And — surprise! | 来 惊喜 |
[03:19] | That was terrible. And, again, | 太糟糕了 再来 |
[03:20] | 1, 2, 3, surprise! | 一二三 惊喜 |
[03:23] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[03:25] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[03:25] | I’m not surprised. | 我没觉得惊喜 |
[03:26] | Come on, one more time. And…surprise. | 来 再来一次 惊喜 |
[03:29] | I’m not digging this. This is just not good. | 我没兴趣 一点也不好 |
[03:32] | That negative attitude is what made Erica decide not to go to college. | 就是这种消极态度让爱丽卡决定不上大学了 |
[03:35] | What?! | 什么 |
[03:35] | That’s the face! | 这表情就对了 |
[03:36] | Now go upstairs | 现在上楼 |
[03:37] | and practice in the mirror, okay? | 对着镜子练习 |
[03:39] | Go, go, go. | 快去 |
[03:40] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[03:42] | As my mom was planning a kick-ass surprise party, | 我妈在计划超赞的惊喜派对 |
[03:44] | I was planning a badass Globetrotters routine. | 我则在安排超赞的环球旅行者篮球队的动作 |
[03:47] | All right, guys. The camera’s rolling — | 好了 各位 开始录了 |
[03:49] | let’s work on our tiny passes! | 先练习传球 |
[03:56] | I’m not sure what I’m watching, but this is wonderful. | 我不清楚我在看什么 但这太棒了 |
[03:59] | Commence ladder trick! | 开始梯子花招 |
[04:02] | Cut! | 停 |
[04:03] | Dude. You got to catch the ball. | 兄弟 你得接住球 |
[04:05] | But the ladder says don’t stand on the very top step. | 但梯子上写着不要站在最上一级 |
[04:07] | Bro, we’re training to be the next Globetrotters! | 兄弟 我们在训练成为下一个环球旅行者篮球队 |
[04:10] | That means we follow one rule — find the funny. | 就是说要遵守一条规矩 找到笑点 |
[04:14] | Ow! Not funny! | 不好笑 |
[04:16] | What are you dorks doing on my court/our driveway? | 你们这些呆子在我的球场兼咱家车道上做什么 |
[04:19] | Basketball is my sport, along with all the other sports. | 篮球和其他运动一样 都是属于我的 |
[04:22] | Get your own — but you can’t, ’cause they’re all mine! | 玩你自己的去 但不行 因为所有运动都是我的 |
[04:25] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[04:26] | You never told me basketball had so much flair | 你从来没告诉我篮球有这么多技巧 |
[04:29] | and showmanship and broad comedy. | 花哨动作和喜剧性 |
[04:31] | Being a ‘Trotter was my dream, not yours. | 成为环球旅行者篮球队员是我的梦想 不是你的 |
[04:33] | To be fair, you have like a million dreams. | 公平来说 你的梦想太多了 |
[04:36] | There’s bound to be some crossover with your brother. | 肯定会和你弟的梦想撞车 |
[04:38] | No way! Adam infects everything he touches | 不行 亚当的呆子毒 |
[04:41] | with his geeky nerd poison. | 碰到什么都会传染 |
[04:43] | I mean, look how wildly uncomfortable he is holding that ball. | 看他持球的方式 看起来多不舒服 |
[04:46] | Tell you what. How about we settle this once and for all? | 不如这样 我们一次解决问题 |
[04:49] | Trotters versus Generals. | 环球旅行者对将军 |
[04:50] | You want us to be the Generals? | 你要我们做华盛顿将军队吗 |
[04:52] | The pathetic losers that the Globetrotters always crush? | 总是在环球旅行者队手中惨败的可怜废柴吗 |
[04:55] | Okay, numb nuts, just to make it fair, we’ll play to 11 points. | 笨蛋们 公平起见 11分定输赢 |
[04:59] | I’ll spot you the first 10. | 先给你们10分 |
[05:00] | Let the basketball show commence. | 让篮球秀开始吧 |
[05:02] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[05:03] | Okay, routine one! | 好的 第一个动作 |
[05:05] | Let’s give them that razzle dazzle! | 让他们眼花缭乱吧 |
[05:06] | We’d razzle ’em but good. | 我们让他们好好眼花了一把 |
[05:08] | Yep, with our best Globetrotter moves, | 对 我们把环球旅行者队的招式耍得这么溜 |
[05:09] | there was no way we’d lose | 我们不可能输 |
[05:11] | especially with a 10-point lead. | 尤其是我们领先10分 |
[05:13] | Go, B. | 上吧 小巴 |
[05:16] | All net, no sweat. | 空心球 不用慌 |
[05:17] | Okay, a 9-point lead. | 好吧 领先9分 |
[05:19] | Um, could you back up a scooch? | 你后面去一点好吗 |
[05:21] | We need way more space for our antics. | 我们需要更多空间来表演滑稽动作 |
[05:22] | Turns out our antics were no match | 原来我们的滑稽动作 |
[05:25] | for their actual basketball skills. | 不是他们篮球技术的对手 |
[05:26] | Within two minutes, | 两分钟内 |
[05:28] | our 10-point lead became a 1-point lead. | 领先10分变成领先1分 |
[05:30] | Even the classic Globetrotters pants yanking | 就连经典的环球旅行者队拉裤子一招 |
[05:32] | was thwarted by their stupid belts. | 也因他们愚蠢的皮带而失败 |
[05:34] | Damn it! | 靠 |
[05:36] | No worries, let’s put this to bed with routine six. | 别担心 我们用第六招让他们歇菜 |
[05:39] | Which was the unbeatable water bucket trick. | 那就是不可战胜的倒水桶 |
[05:41] | One drop touches me and you’re dead. | 滴一滴在我身上 你就死定了 |
[05:43] | Yes, Mr. Naked, sir. | 是 裸体先生 |
[05:44] | Now pour it on yourself. Do it. | 倒自己身上 快 |
[05:48] | Dear Lord! | 老天 |
[05:49] | My beautiful hair! | 我美丽的头发 |
[05:51] | Have some pride, Dave Kim. | 有点自尊好吗 金戴夫 |
[05:53] | – This is so demeaning. – It really was. | -太损人格了 -的确是的 |
[05:56] | Turns out we were the Washington Generals. | 原来我们才是华盛顿将军队 |
[05:57] | And that is how you dominate at sports. | 这样才能在运动中称霸 |
[06:00] | You guys suck. Ain’t that right, JTP! | 你们太差劲了 对吗 JTP |
[06:03] | JTP Jtp! | |
[06:05] | While Barry put the brakes on my dreams, | 巴瑞粉碎了我的梦想时 |
[06:07] | my dad was getting ready for his nightmare of a party. | 我爸为派对噩梦做好了准备 |
[06:09] | But first, he’d take a classic Murray Goldberg power nap. | 但首先 他得来个经典的默里·金伯格超强小睡 |
[06:12] | Five minutes won’t hurt. | 睡5分钟不会死人的 |
[06:13] | And that five-minute catnap | 5分钟的小睡 |
[06:16] | lasted a whopping two hours. | 变成了两小时的大睡 |
[06:18] | – Erica, there’s more coats. – I’m moving as fast as I can. | -爱丽卡 又有衣服了 -我已经最快了 |
[06:21] | As the guests piled in, | 客人越来越多 |
[06:22] | my dad was nestled in a coat cocoon | 我爸睡在了外套茧里 |
[06:24] | and MIA from his own party. | 错过了自己的派对 |
[06:26] | After a frantic search, my mom had to improvise. | 在狂乱地找人后 我妈只能即兴创作了 |
[06:30] | Friends, family, co-workers, | 朋友 家人 同事 |
[06:32] | those closest to Murray. | 默里最亲近的人 |
[06:33] | I’d like to thank you so much for being here tonight, | 我非常感谢大家今晚能来 |
[06:36] | especially cousin Irving who pushed back | 尤其是欧文表弟推迟了 |
[06:38] | his gall bladder surgery to fly in from Boca. | 胆囊手术 从博卡坐飞机赶来 |
[06:41] | Ouch. | 好痛 |
[06:43] | And a big thank you to Aunt Rose | 还要感谢罗斯姨妈 |
[06:45] | who made us her famous ice cream cake. | 为我们做了她著名的冰淇淋蛋糕 |
[06:48] | The likeness is uncanny. Murray is so touched. | 真是太像了 默里非常感动 |
[06:51] | Then where the hell is he? | 他在哪里 |
[06:52] | Yes, it has been a beautiful night. | 这是一个美好的夜晚 |
[06:56] | Erica, they’re turning on us, | 爱丽卡 他们冲我们发火 |
[06:57] | go get their damn coats. | 去给他们拿外套 |
[07:00] | Oh sweet God! Dad! Wake up! | 我的天 爸 醒醒 |
[07:02] | What’s that? What’d I miss? | 什么事 我错过了什么 |
[07:04] | What time is it? | 什么时候了 |
[07:05] | Before you get mad, | 在你生气前 |
[07:07] | you should lie down under these coats. | 你应该躺在这些衣服下试试 |
[07:08] | It’s amazing. | 感觉太好了 |
[07:09] | Aunt Rose made your face out of ice cream! | 罗斯姨妈用冰淇淋做出了你的脸 |
[07:12] | Ooh! I’ll have a slice of me. | 我要吃块我自己 |
[07:14] | Well, you can’t! Thanks to your little disappearing act, | 没得吃 因为你的失踪 |
[07:17] | the whole thing melted! It’s ice cream soup. | 全化了 现在成了冰淇淋汤 |
[07:19] | I’m a milkshake. | 我是奶昔 |
[07:20] | Well, that’s the dream. | 美梦成真 |
[07:22] | Enjoy your coats! | 享受你的衣服吧 |
[07:24] | While my dad was cutting out on his party, | 我爸没参加他自己的派对 |
[07:26] | I was cutting together some b-ball greatness. | 我则剪辑出了篮球的精华镜头 |
[07:38] | And that, my friends, is what we call the magic of editing. | 朋友们 这就是所谓的神奇的剪辑 |
[07:40] | You made it look like we totally crushed them. | 好像我们战胜了他们一样 |
[07:43] | We…suck! You…dominate…at sports. | 我们 差劲 你们 称霸 运动 |
[07:46] | We are losers. | 我们是废柴 |
[07:47] | Whoa, it’s seamless! | 天衣无缝 |
[07:48] | Funny, what is that? | 真好笑 这是什么 |
[07:50] | Dude, super-cool senior | 兄弟 超级酷的 |
[07:51] | Rubén Amaro Jr.’s talking to us! | 小鲁本·阿马罗在和我们说话 |
[07:53] | I know, Dave Kim. | 我知道 金戴夫 |
[07:54] | Hey, yo, JC! Corbett! Get in here! | JC 科比特 进来 |
[07:56] | You got to see this video. | 你们得看看这个 |
[07:57] | Um, it’s more intended for a private audience. | 我们只是私下里播放 |
[07:59] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[08:00] | Win their friendship through a mutual love of sports. | 通过对运动的共同热爱赢得他们的友谊 |
[08:03] | I…smell…like…ball…sweat. | 我闻起来一股蛋汗味 |
[08:06] | – That’s hilarious. – Self-burn. | -太好笑了 -笑话自己 |
[08:08] | Man, this is classic. What’s your name, bro? | 太经典了 你叫什么 兄弟 |
[08:10] | Adam F. Goldberg. | 亚当·F·金伯格 |
[08:12] | Got to use the middle initial cause there’s another | 必须加上中间的F 因为学校还有一个 |
[08:14] | Adam Goldberg in school, | 亚当·金伯格 |
[08:15] | and he’s very mad about the whole same-name situation. | 他对重名的事很生气 |
[08:17] | Hey, can we get a copy? | 可以录一份给我们吗 |
[08:18] | – No. – Take the original. | -不行 -拿走原版 |
[08:20] | I guess you can borrow it. | 我想可以借给你 |
[08:22] | I just want to make sure we keep it between us athletic pals. Cool? | 我希望只有我们运动员兄弟们看到 好吗 |
[08:25] | Super cool, bro. | 没问题 兄弟 |
[08:27] | Barry Goldberg’s Globetrotting Suck Show? | 巴瑞·金伯格环球旅行者篮球吃瘪秀 |
[08:30] | In my defense, I only gave it to the jocks | 容我说一句 我把带子给体育尖子生 |
[08:32] | so I would look awesome and you would look dumb. | 这样显得我很帅气你很傻 |
[08:34] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[08:35] | Well, the jocks gave it to the burners | 体育尖子生给了大麻虫 |
[08:36] | who gave it to the debate team who gave it to the bell choir. | 他们给了辩论队 辩论队给了铃铛合唱队 |
[08:39] | Those weirdos laughed at me. The bell choir, dude! | 那些怪胎笑话我 铃铛合唱队 兄弟 |
[08:42] | They hold bells and go, bong! | 他们把铃铛提起来这样敲 |
[08:45] | I’m lower than bell people now! | 我现在比铃铛人还要差劲 |
[08:46] | Honestly, the tape was only meant to be shared | 说实话 这带子只是给我 |
[08:48] | with my bros on the basketball team. | 篮球队的兄弟们看的 |
[08:50] | Those bros are my bros, not yours! | 那些兄弟是我的兄弟 不是你的 |
[08:53] | From this point forward, | 从现在开始 |
[08:54] | I forbade you from liking anything I like. | 我禁止你喜欢我喜欢的东西 |
[08:56] | Yeah, you can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[08:57] | Oh, I can! | 我可以 |
[08:59] | Starting now, stay away from the following | 从现在开始 远离以下 |
[09:01] | Barry Goldberg trademark hobbies and interests — | 巴瑞·金伯格标志性的爱好与兴趣 |
[09:04] | Globetrotters, karate, Bo staff, Air Jordans, | 环球旅行者篮球 空手道 长棍 乔丹鞋 |
[09:08] | competitive kiting, extreme BMXing, | 风筝赛 极限单车 |
[09:10] | hot showers, conga lines, | 热水澡 康加舞 |
[09:12] | and diving into an icy river with a knife in your mouth. | 嘴里含着刀跳进冰冷的河里 |
[09:15] | I own that move. I also claim Skittles and soda! | 这招是我的 还有彩虹糖和汽水也是我的 |
[09:18] | You can’t claim an entire genre of beverage. | 你不能把饮料中一个类型全部归为已有 |
[09:21] | That’s madness! | 真是疯了 |
[09:21] | And it’s mine! | 是我的 |
[09:23] | I also own roller skating, eating chili, | 我拥有的还有旱冰 吃辣酱 |
[09:25] | half and full nelsons, Chuck Norris, and boobs. | 摔跤的反夹式 查克·诺里斯 还有咪咪 |
[09:29] | No! That’s too far! | 不 太过分了 |
[09:31] | You can’t claim boobs! | 你不能宣称咪咪是你的 |
[09:33] | Everyone likes boobs. | 所有人都喜欢咪咪 |
[09:35] | Have fun sticking to your dumb hobbies | 希望你和你的笨蛋爱好玩得开心 |
[09:37] | like robots and glasses. | 比如说机器人和眼镜 |
[09:38] | Glasses aren’t a hobby. | 眼镜不是爱好 |
[09:40] | They’re a corrective accessory to combat my wandering eyeball. | 它们是与我的斜眼做斗争的矫正配件 |
[09:42] | Exactly! | 正是 |
[09:43] | You stay in your lame nerdy world, | 你待在你差劲的呆子世界 |
[09:45] | and I’ll stay in my awesome one. | 我会待在我的世界里 |
[09:47] | ‘Sup, scrub? | 还好吗 菜鸟 |
[09:49] | Know your place, bell people! | 清楚自己的地位 铃铛人 |
[09:51] | No, your human oils! | 不 你的人类油脂 |
[09:58] | It had been a day since Barry said | 巴瑞说我不能分享他的兴趣 |
[10:00] | I couldn’t share his interests, and he was enforcing it. | 一天过去 他开始强制执行 |
[10:02] | Hey, I’m watching that. | 我正在看 |
[10:03] | “The A-Team’s mine, get your own show! | 《天龙特攻队》是我的 看你自己的节目去 |
[10:06] | Fruit-based accomplishments belong to Big Tasty! | 以水果为基础的成就统统属于大甜甜 |
[10:10] | Get your own weird talents. | 表现你自己奇怪的才艺去 |
[10:11] | Struggling to poke the straw | 吸管插不进饮料 |
[10:14] | into a juice pouch is my thing! | 是我的专属 |
[10:16] | Come on, man, this is crazy! | 拜托 你真是疯了 |
[10:18] | You can’t just lay claim to anything past, present, or future. | 你不能就这样将过去现在将来的东西宣称是你的 |
[10:21] | Oh, yes, I can! | 我可以的 |
[10:23] | And I’m gonna keep on doing it till you’re left with nothing. | 我会一直这样做 直到你一无所有 |
[10:26] | Nothing. | 一无所有 |
[10:29] | Barry had just declared war on me. | 巴瑞向我宣战了 |
[10:30] | Nothing! | 一无所有 |
[10:32] | Meanwhile, my dad was entering a battlefield of his own. | 与此同时 我爸也进入了他的战斗 |
[10:35] | Welcome home, darling. | 欢迎回家 亲爱的 |
[10:37] | Can I interest you in a cold beverage | 你对冷饮 |
[10:38] | or a delicious beefy snack? | 或美味的牛肉小吃有兴趣吗 |
[10:40] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:41] | Have a seat, Mur. | 坐下 老默 |
[10:41] | Forget parties. | 别管派对了 |
[10:43] | I know this is what you really wanted for you birthday. | 我知道你过生日想要的其实是这个 |
[10:45] | Clearly a trap, but sure. | 显然是陷阱 但没错 |
[10:49] | – Comfy? – Quite. | -舒服吗 -很舒服 |
[10:50] | – Fantastic. – Thank you. | -太棒了 -谢谢 |
[10:51] | It’s a trap! | 这是陷阱 |
[10:51] | – I know. – Erica! | -我知道 -爱丽卡 |
[10:54] | See, I’ve been scrapbooking our family for over 20 years. | 过去20年 我一直在做家庭剪贴簿 |
[10:57] | And not only do you refuse to be in any of the photos, | 你不仅拒绝上镜 |
[11:00] | the few times you are, you look like this. | 仅有的几次 你也是这个样子 |
[11:03] | What? That’s how I look. That’s my face. | 怎么了 我就是这个样子 我的脸就是这样 |
[11:05] | You don’t value any memories. | 你不重视任何回忆 |
[11:07] | So you are gonna sit here and look at all these books | 所以你要坐在这里看完这些剪贴簿 |
[11:09] | until you prove to me that you care about | 直到你向我证明你在乎 |
[11:11] | our meaningful moments. | 我们意义重大的时刻 |
[11:13] | Bevy, this is how I was raised. | 贝弗 我是这样被养大的 |
[11:15] | We don’t make a fuss. | 我们不会大惊小怪 |
[11:16] | Doesn’t mean I don’t pay attention. | 不代表我不重视 |
[11:18] | It’s all up here in my brain. | 全在我的大脑里 |
[11:19] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[11:21] | This noggin is the world’s greatest scrapbook. | 这个是全世界最棒的剪贴簿 |
[11:23] | Which baby is this? | 这是哪个孩子 |
[11:24] | Uh…the moron. | 那个白痴 |
[11:26] | Which moron? | 哪个白痴 |
[11:27] | Eri-baaaarry-aaaadam. | 爱丽巴瑞亚当 |
[11:32] | That’s it. I guess you’re gonna be looking at these books | 够了 我想你看这些剪贴簿 |
[11:34] | until your 60th birthday. | 得看到你过60岁生日 |
[11:38] | Son of a bitch. How many of these are there? | 我靠 到底有多少 |
[11:41] | Well, this is just the first nine months of my life. | 这只是我人生最开始的9个月 |
[11:44] | While my mother turned up the heat, | 我妈加大了力度 |
[11:45] | I was about to turn the tables on Barry. | 我也马上要对巴瑞进行反扑 |
[11:48] | What am I looking at? | 我在看什么 |
[11:50] | Oh, I’m just chilling in my Flyers shirt, | 我只是穿着飞人队的T恤放松一下 |
[11:52] | eating Boo Berry, watching Jean-Claude Van Damme, | 吃着小精灵麦片 看着尚格云顿的电影 |
[11:54] | you know, classic me stuff. | 我最喜欢的一些东西 |
[11:56] | That is not classic you, it’s classic me. | 这不是你最喜欢的 是我最喜欢的 |
[11:59] | Too bad you didn’t call it. | 只可惜你没宣称是你的 |
[12:00] | I mean, you gave me a specific list, | 你把清单说得很具体 |
[12:01] | and none of this stuff was on it. | 但这些都不在其中 |
[12:03] | Everyone knows I own spooky cereal, | 所有人都知道小鬼麦片 |
[12:05] | Flyers gear, and JC Van D. | 飞人队装备和尚格是我的 |
[12:07] | It goes without saying! Turn off that movie right now! | 根本不用说 马上关掉电影 |
[12:10] | Ooh, I would if it were a Chuck Norris flick, | 如果是查克·诺里斯的我就关了 |
[12:12] | but JC Van D wasn’t on your list, so now he’s on mine. | 但你没说尚格云顿 所以现在他是我的了 |
[12:15] | You take off my shirt | 你脱下我的T恤 |
[12:17] | and step away from the Boo Berry, | 离开小精灵麦片 |
[12:18] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[12:20] | Should I step away from the cereal like this? | 我应该这样离开麦片吗 |
[12:24] | Don’t you dare moonwalk away from that cereal. | 不准你这样离开麦片 |
[12:27] | I own that move that Michael Jackson made up! | 迈克尔·杰克逊发明的舞步是我的 |
[12:29] | But you didn’t call it, and I did! | 但你没有说出来 我说了 |
[12:31] | Those are fighting words, and you know it. | 这是找架打 你知道的 |
[12:33] | Go ahead. I already have | 来吧 反正我有 |
[12:34] | my favorite martial arts weaponry to protect me. | 我心爱的武术兵器来保护我 |
[12:37] | No, I called ‘chuking! I remember listing it off. | 不 我说了双截棍 我记得我说了 |
[12:41] | Yeah, you picked Bo staff, | 是啊 你选了长棍 |
[12:43] | which is basically just a long stick! | 就是一根长棍子 |
[12:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[12:46] | I want the trotters of Harlem who travel around the globe. | 我要环过球的来自哈林的旅行者 |
[12:50] | You give them to me, and you can be you again. | 你还给我 你就可以再做回你了 |
[12:52] | Never. | 休想 |
[12:53] | Fine, take your stick. | 行 拿上你的棍子 |
[12:55] | I’ve got a rap album to cut. | 我还得去整我的说唱专辑 |
[12:57] | Peace. | 走了 |
[12:57] | How could I forget rap? | 我怎么能忘了说唱 |
[12:59] | I called competitive kiting, but not rap? | 我说了风筝比赛 却没说说唱 |
[13:02] | Yep, I was great at being Barry. | 我做巴瑞很拿手 |
[13:04] | Only problem — he was just as great at being me. | 只是 他做我也很出色 |
[13:06] | Greetings, earthling. | 你好 地球人 |
[13:07] | What are you doing in my room? | 你在我房间做什么 |
[13:08] | Just diving into the world of nerd stuff | 跳进你没宣示主权的 |
[13:10] | I love that you never called. | 我喜欢的呆子世界 |
[13:11] | You know, playing with He-Guy, stretching Neil Armstrong, | 和希曼玩 给尼尔·阿姆斯特朗做下伸展 |
[13:15] | playing with this weirdly hot cat lady. | 和这个奇怪的热辣猫女玩 |
[13:17] | – That’s Cheetara. – Cheetabra. | -那是豹猫 -豹猫胸罩 |
[13:18] | – Her precognition… – Prenition. | -她的预知能力 -预能 |
[13:19] | -…and immense speed… – Fence speed. | -和极快的速度 -剑术速度 |
[13:20] | -…make her an asset to the Thundercats. – The Tundra Dads. | -令她成为霹雳猫的重要人物 -劈你的毛 |
[13:22] | Okay, I get it. You’re trying to take my things now. | 我懂了 你现在要抢走我的东西 |
[13:25] | Is that what’s going on? | 原来是这么回事 |
[13:27] | I was wondering why Barry was insisting | 我正纳闷为什么巴瑞坚持 |
[13:29] | I hang out with him and give him sage advice. | 要我陪他 给他明智的建议 |
[13:32] | Not now, old best friend. | 不是时候 年长的最好的朋友 |
[13:33] | I’m busy filming a movie, which is mine now. | 我忙着拍电影 现在这是我的专属了 |
[13:36] | I call all of movie-making. | 所以电影制作都是我的 |
[13:38] | Big action scene happens! Boom, Hollywood! | 精彩动作场景开拍 好莱坞 |
[13:40] | It’s tedious, but fun. | 真没劲 但好玩 |
[13:42] | You’re moving her too fast. It’s gonna look weird. | 你把她动得太快了 看起来很奇怪 |
[13:44] | Do you mind? This is my movie. | 你别插嘴好吗 这是我的电影 |
[13:47] | Wow, this is a commitment. | 真够费劲的 |
[13:49] | Move faster. I’m wasting my life here. | 走快点 我在浪漫我的生命 |
[13:52] | I could be outside riding my bike around. | 我本可以出去骑单车 |
[13:54] | How do you do this all day long?! | 你怎么能整天做这个 |
[13:56] | Don’t you get it? This isn’t a threat. | 你没明白吗 这不是威胁 |
[13:57] | I hate your hobbies! | 我讨厌你的爱好 |
[13:59] | Globetrotters are mine! | 环球旅行者篮球队是我的 |
[14:00] | Okay, this meshugaas has gone on long enough. | 你们已经胡闹太久了 |
[14:03] | There’s must be some way to work this out. | 肯定有什么解决办法 |
[14:06] | Fine, nerd. I’ll play for it. | 行 呆子 我就配合下 |
[14:08] | Winner takes all, both globe and Trotters. | 胜者拿走全部 不管是环球还是旅行 |
[14:10] | Fine. But we play by their rules. | 好 但我们按他们的规矩来 |
[14:12] | It’s not about who scores the most points, | 不是谁得分最多就赢 |
[14:14] | but who scores the most laughs! | 而是获得最多笑声的那队赢 |
[14:16] | You want funny? | 你要搞笑吗 |
[14:17] | No crowd can resist my antics. | 没有观众可以拒绝我的滑稽动作 |
[14:19] | Look what I’m doing. | 看我在做什么 |
[14:20] | Look at the way my body’s moving right now. | 看我的身体现在运动的方式 |
[14:23] | Oh no! I’m sneezing hilarity! | 不 我打喷嚏打出了开心 |
[14:27] | ‘Cause laughter’s the best medicine. | 因为笑是最好的良药 |
[14:29] | Antics! | 滑稽 |
[14:30] | You want comedy? These aren’t real, dude. | 你要搞笑吗 这不是真的 兄弟 |
[14:32] | That’s just my hand cupped into my sweaty armpit. | 这只是我的手在挤压我流汗的腋窝 |
[14:35] | I’m the greatest basketball player alive! | 我是世界上最伟大的篮球运动员 |
[14:38] | And I’m the most pregnant! Look at me, sports fans. | 我怀孕了 看我 体育粉 |
[14:41] | I’m with child, and you love me for it. | 我怀孕了 但你就是喜欢 |
[14:43] | And I’m a doctor delivering your ball baby! | 我是接生你球宝宝的医生 |
[14:46] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[14:48] | This is a sad day for Harlem. | 对哈林篮球队来说 这是悲惨的一天 |
[14:52] | Sorry, no TV until you go through every scrapbook. | 抱歉 没看完所有的剪贴簿前不准看电视 |
[14:56] | You know, I’ve given this a lot of thought. | 我想了很久 |
[14:59] | And I realize I do mark the moments. | 我意识到我也标记出了重要时刻 |
[15:02] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[15:03] | I kind of have my own scrapbook collection. | 我有自己的剪贴簿系列 |
[15:06] | You? Scrapbooks? | 你 剪贴簿 |
[15:08] | Take my hand, I want to show you something. | 牵着我的手 我给你看样东西 |
[15:14] | This — this right here, this is how I mark the moment. | 这些 这里的东西 是我标记的方式 |
[15:19] | These are our tax returns. | 这些是纳税申报单 |
[15:20] | To you. To me, | 对你来说是的 对我来说 |
[15:22] | they’re reminders of us, of our family. | 让我想起我们 我们的家 |
[15:25] | Every receipt has a memory. | 每张收据都是回忆 |
[15:28] | This right here, this is where Erica got her braces. | 这张 是爱丽卡箍牙 |
[15:31] | Ha, and look at this! | 看这张 |
[15:33] | This is where we bought Adam his first video camera! | 这是给亚当买的第一台摄像机 |
[15:36] | Wow, these receipts really mean a lot to you, huh? | 这些收据对你来说真的很重要 |
[15:39] | They mean everything. | 意味着一切 |
[15:40] | And I keep them all here in my heart file. | 我把它们保留在心档里 |
[15:44] | Oh, Murray. | 默里 |
[15:46] | That’s the thing about marking the moment, | 标志重要时刻就是这样 |
[15:48] | everyone does it in their own way. | 每个人都有自己的方式 |
[15:50] | What a crock of ! | 真是屁话 |
[15:53] | I mean, tax returns? In your heart file? | 纳税申报单 在你的心档里 |
[15:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[15:57] | Look. I had it rough as a child, | 听着 我小时候很可怜 |
[16:00] | and I just realized that my dad — | 我刚意识到我爸… |
[16:03] | You’re not buying it, | 你不信 |
[16:05] | not even the stuff about the mean Dad? | 就连刻薄的老爸也不信吗 |
[16:06] | – No.- So Mom didn’t buy your tax thing? | -不 -妈不信你纳税的鬼话吗 |
[16:08] | She did not. | 她不信 |
[16:09] | And you added the stuff about your crappy childhood? | 你加上了你的倒霉童年吗 |
[16:11] | – I did. – You know, you’ve always acted like you don’t care. | -是 -你总是表现得你根本不在乎 |
[16:15] | I guess, in my heart, | 我想 在我心里 |
[16:17] | I hoped it was all a front, | 我希望这只是表面假象 |
[16:19] | but if none of this really means anything to you, | 但如果这些真的对你来说没有任何意义的话 |
[16:23] | then I’ll stop trying. | 我也就不再尝试了 |
[16:31] | It was time for me and Barry | 是时候我和巴瑞 |
[16:32] | to face off in the biggest athletic matchup of our lives! | 开始人生中最大的体育对抗赛了 |
[16:38] | Okay, you know the rules. | 你们知道规则 |
[16:39] | First man to make Rubén and his crew crack up wins the game. | 最先让鲁本和他的队员笑的 赢得比赛 |
[16:42] | Is this gonna take long? ‘Cause we got practice. | 会花很长时间吗 我们还得训练 |
[16:44] | Trust me, time flies when you’re laughing your ass off. | 相信我 大笑时时间过得飞快 |
[16:47] | This was it. | 开始了 |
[16:48] | Globetrotter versus Globetrotter | 环球旅行者篮球队对环球旅行者篮球队 |
[16:50] | for the ultimate Globetrotter title! | 争夺终极环球旅行者篮球队头衔 |
[16:56] | They’re all passing in a circle. | 他们围成圈传球 |
[16:56] | It makes no sense! | 根本没道理 |
[16:58] | It really didn’t. And worst of all, | 的确是的 最糟糕的是 |
[17:01] | our antics amused no one and confused everyone. | 我们的滑稽动作没逗乐任何人 却糊涂了所有人 |
[17:04] | They’re all in the same uniform. | 他们穿着同样的队服 |
[17:05] | I can’t tell who’s on what team. | 我分不清哪队是哪队 |
[17:12] | Loose ball, somebody grab it already! | 丢球了 快来人去抢 |
[17:14] | We were forced to bring out the big guns — the worm! | 我们被迫亮绝招 虫虫舞 |
[17:18] | After that, our game descended into desperation | 之后 我们的比赛沦落为绝望的 |
[17:21] | and shoddy ventriloquism. | 假腹语大赛 |
[17:22] | It’s my family reunion! | 这是我的家庭聚会 |
[17:23] | Lucky for Barry, he had one last trick up his sleeve — | 对巴瑞来说很幸运 他还有一个绝招 |
[17:27] | the classic Globetrotter surprise pantsing. | 经典的环球旅行者惊喜扯裤子 |
[17:29] | No! Dude, you can’t pants yourself! That ruins the whole thing! | 不 兄弟 你不能自己脱 全被你毁了 |
[17:33] | Pull them up so I can do it! | 拉上去让我来 |
[17:35] | Never! | 别想 |
[17:36] | You can’t un-pants someone. | 你不能帮别人拉上裤子 |
[17:38] | That’s just helping them get dressed. | 这是在帮别人穿衣服 |
[17:39] | – Pull them up! Pull them up! – No! No! | -拉上 拉上 -不 不 |
[17:41] | Stop! Stop the game. | 停 别比了 |
[17:43] | You guys took something beautiful and silly | 你们将美丽愚蠢的东西 |
[17:45] | and made it ugly and silly. | 变得丑陋愚蠢 |
[17:46] | – But who won? – It’s zero-zero. | -谁赢了 -0比0 |
[17:47] | Nobody scored a point. | 没人得分 |
[17:48] | But who was funnier? | 但谁更搞笑 |
[17:50] | It kind of seems like you need a win so…you. | 似乎你需要一场胜利 所以 就你吧 |
[17:52] | Winner! | 赢了 |
[17:54] | Ha! It’s official! | 正式宣布 |
[17:55] | The Globetrotters are my thing! | 环球旅行者篮球队是我的 |
[17:57] | Add it to the list. | 加到清单上 |
[17:58] | Meadowlark, Curly, the other randoms. | 草地鹨 卷毛 其他随机的 |
[18:01] | Mine! | 我的 |
[18:02] | Fine. Take ’em. | 好的 拿走 |
[18:04] | Take everything. | 全拿走 |
[18:05] | You win, so I’ll stay out of your life. | 你赢了 我不会打扰你的生活 |
[18:08] | Sure, Barry had won the game, | 没错 巴瑞赢了比赛 |
[18:10] | but, at that moment, he realized he’d lost me. | 但那时他意识到他失去了我 |
[18:14] | As for my dad, he finally understood | 而我爸 终于明白了我妈所说的 |
[18:17] | what my mom meant about capturing meaningful moments. | “捕捉有意义的时刻” 是什么意思 |
[18:20] | And for the first time, he wanted to be the one to do it. | 有史以来第一次 他想成为捕捉那一刻的人 |
[18:26] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[18:28] | Oh, my God, look at her face. | 我的天 看她的表情 |
[18:30] | That’s the real deal! | 这才是真的惊喜 |
[18:32] | Are you throwing a surprise party for you…for me? | 你为了我 为自己办了个惊喜派对吗 |
[18:36] | You know I hate all the fuss, but you’re right. | 你知道我讨厌大惊小怪 但你是对的 |
[18:39] | I should be in the moment more. | 我应该多参与到有纪念意义的时刻中来 |
[18:42] | And that’s what I’m doing. | 这正是我所做的 |
[18:43] | Marking the moment… | 和你一起 |
[18:45] | with you. | 记住这一刻 |
[18:46] | Aww, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[18:50] | This is the best surprise party for you I’ve ever not thrown. | 这是我从未办过的对你来说最棒的惊喜派对 |
[18:55] | Speech! | 说两句 |
[18:56] | All right. Well… | 好的 |
[18:58] | Everyone knows I’m not much for words or parties. | 大家都知道我不喜欢说话和派对 |
[19:03] | But, um, I have to say, | 但是 我得说 |
[19:05] | looking out and seeing all of you… | 看到你们在这里 |
[19:08] | …that’s gonna stay with me for a long time. | 我会一直记在心中 |
[19:10] | For your scrapbook! | 为了剪贴簿 |
[19:11] | With that, my dad finally marked the moment. | 就这样 我爸终于标记下了重要时刻 |
[19:14] | As for me, I’d finally given sports back to Barry, | 而我 终于把运动还给了巴瑞 |
[19:18] | or so I thought. | 我以为是这样 |
[19:20] | Hey, so, I know you’re making one of your movies and all… | 我知道你在拍电影 |
[19:24] | …but I thought maybe we could shoot some hoops. | 但我想也许我们应该打篮球 |
[19:26] | No, sports are your thing. | 不 运动是属于你的 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I guess that’s why I went so crazy. | 我想所以我才发了疯 |
[19:31] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[19:34] | I’m supposed to be the athlete of the family, you know? | 我应该是家里擅长运动的那个人 |
[19:37] | If you start liking the Globetrotters, | 如果你开始喜欢环球旅行者篮球队 |
[19:39] | then who am I? | 那我是谁 |
[19:41] | But after our little showdown in the gym, | 但我们在体育馆一决胜负之后 |
[19:43] | I’m thinking this is the one thing we can share. | 我想这是我们可以分享的东西 |
[19:46] | Come on, I’ll be the Generals. | 来吧 我做将军队 |
[19:50] | Okay, just like we practiced. | 和我们练习时一样 |
[19:52] | – And… – Look, I’m doing it! | -还有 -我做到了 |
[19:54] | So maybe I’d never be great at sports… | 虽说我从来都不擅长运动 |
[19:57] | …and didn’t have a ton in common with my brother… | 和我哥也没有太多共同之处 |
[19:59] | …but that night, we were on the same team. | 但那晚 我们是同一队的 |
[20:02] | That’s the thing about family. | 家人就是这样 |
[20:04] | For all the fighting and surprises, | 总是有争吵和惊喜 |
[20:06] | it’s the little moments that make us remember | 而正是小小的时刻让我们记住 |
[20:09] | how lucky we really are. | 我们到底有多幸运 |
[20:15] | ♪ Happy birthday, dear Murray ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的默里 |
[20:19] | ♪ Happy birthday to you! ♪ | 祝你生日快乐 |
[20:25] | – So did you have fun, Dad? – I had a good time. | -你开心吗 爸爸 -很开心 |
[20:27] | – Good 50th birthday? – Wonderful. | -很棒的50岁生日吗 -非常棒 |