时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, the teachers of our youth. | 我们年少时的那些恩师啊 |
[00:02] | They pushed us, inspired our minds, | 他们激励我们 为我们启蒙 |
[00:04] | and made us who we are today. | 使我们成为今天的我们 |
[00:05] | And when those great teachers got sick, | 而当那些优秀的教师生病时 |
[00:08] | my mom stepped in to be a sub. | 我妈掺和进来当起了代课老师 |
[00:10] | Bonjour, my little French fries. | 你们好 我的法式小薯条们 |
[00:13] | By the time I’m done with you, | 等我给你们上完这堂课 |
[00:14] | you’re going to be eating snails, not taking baths, | 你们就会像法国人一样吃蜗牛 不洗澡 |
[00:17] | and enjoying the silent art of mime. | 欣赏无言的哑剧了 |
[00:20] | Like most substitute teachers, | 和大多数代课老师一样 |
[00:22] | she didn’t know very much. | 她只是个半吊子 |
[00:23] | They’re a weird people, hmm? | 法国人可奇怪了 是吧 |
[00:25] | Then one day, everything changed. | 然而有一天 一切都变了 |
[00:26] | My mom saw the movie “Dead Poets Society.” | 我妈看了电影《死亡诗社》 |
[00:29] | O Captain! My Captain! | 啊船长 我的船长 |
[00:30] | O Captain! My Captain! | 啊船长 我的船长 |
[00:31] | When Robin Williams inspired those stuffy rich kids | 当罗宾·威廉姆斯鼓励那些刻板的富二代 |
[00:33] | to stand on their desks, | 站到课桌上时 |
[00:35] | my mom saw her true calling. | 我妈也感受到了使命的召唤 |
[00:37] | Who knew Mork from Ork had such a serious side? | 谁能想到演傻默克的他有这么正经的一面 |
[00:40] | This movie proves that a sub | 这部电影证明了 |
[00:42] | is the most important person in a child’s life. | 代课老师是孩子们生活中最重要的人 |
[00:45] | Come Monday, that’s just what I’m gonna do — | 等到周一 我就如法炮制 |
[00:47] | inspire my kids. | 激励我的孩子们 |
[00:48] | You mean your students or your actual kids? | 你是指你的学生们还是你生的孩子们 |
[00:51] | Both. It’s a win-win. | 都包括 这是双赢 |
[00:53] | I’m sure they’ll see it that way. | 我相信他们肯定也会那么想的 |
[00:54] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:55] | You shut up! | 你才闭嘴 |
[00:56] | Good morning, class. | 同学们 早上好 |
[00:57] | Uh, before we get started, does anyone need to make? | 在我们开始上课前 有人要上大号吗 |
[01:00] | Hmm? Anyone? | 有人要去吗 |
[01:02] | There’s gonna be a lot of learning today, | 今天要学的东西可多了 |
[01:03] | so if you got to make, do it now. | 所以如果你想上大号 现在就去 |
[01:05] | Anyone got to make poo-poos? | 有人要去上大号拉粑粑吗 |
[01:06] | Stop! | 你够了 |
[01:07] | – No one has to make! – Moving on. | -没人要上大号 -那我继续了 |
[01:09] | All right, according to this memo from Principal Ball, | 好了 从鲍尔校长的这张备忘来看 |
[01:12] | Mr. Gluckman has been checked into a rehab facility | 格拉克曼老师住进一家康复机构 |
[01:15] | to address his relationship with c’caine. | 去处理他对可卡因的迷恋了 |
[01:17] | “Please tell the students he has the flu.” | “请告诉学生们他得了流感” |
[01:19] | Okay. Mr. Gluckman has the flu. | 好吧 格拉克曼老师得了流感 |
[01:22] | I’ll be your sub for the next 30 days. | 接下来的30天就由我做你们的代课老师 |
[01:24] | – Sweet! – A sub! | -棒 -代课老师 |
[01:25] | We get to waste a whole month of critical learning | 我们可以浪费一整个月宝贵的学习时间 |
[01:26] | that’ll put us behind for years to come! | 那会让我们在接下来的学年里落后一大截的 |
[01:28] | No, JTP! History has proven | 不 JTP 有史为证 |
[01:30] | my mom turns awesome things to garbage! | 任何好事只要我妈经手都会搞砸 |
[01:32] | Aw, who’s that handsome fella? | 那个小帅哥是谁啊 |
[01:34] | Is he single? | 他还是单身吗 |
[01:35] | This is a nightmare. | 这简直是噩梦 |
[01:36] | Question — Who here is familiar | 提问 在座有谁 |
[01:37] | with the film “Dead Poets Society?” | 看过电影《死亡诗社》 |
[01:39] | Chill, dude. | 放松 哥们 |
[01:40] | Your mom’s gonna show us a movie. | 你妈要给我们放电影看 |
[01:41] | It’s a classic sub move. | 代课教师都这么干 |
[01:42] | Oh, we’re not watching it. | 我们不是要看那部电影 |
[01:43] | We’re living it! | 而是要亲身体验 |
[01:44] | – Oh, no. – Barry’s right. | -不要啊 -巴瑞是对的 |
[01:46] | In fact, I need a volunteer chosen completely at random | 其实我要做的是 随机选出一名志愿者 |
[01:49] | to come stand on my desk | 上来站到我的书桌上 |
[01:50] | and view the world from a new perspective. | 从全新的角度看待这个世界 |
[01:52] | – Oh, no! – She wants us to learn by standing on furniture? | -不是吧 -她想让我们站到家具上学习 |
[01:54] | Standing on a desk was how Robin Williams | 电影里罗宾·威廉姆斯就是这样让学生们 |
[01:56] | inspired his students. | 站到书桌上来激励他们 |
[01:57] | Unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[01:58] | not everyone liked to see things from a different angle. | 不是所有人都想从全新的角度看待世界 |
[02:03] | There’s no climbing in school! | 校内禁止攀爬 |
[02:04] | Unless it’s on a rope | 除非是在体育课上 |
[02:06] | hung dangerously from the rafters of the gymnasium. | 爬不结实地绑在体育馆屋梁上的绳子 |
[02:08] | Dude, the hot sub told us to do it. | 哥们 是性感代课老师叫我们这么做的 |
[02:10] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[02:11] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[02:12] | Ho! Look, everyone! | 大家快看 |
[02:13] | It’s the stuffy administration coming to clip my wings! | 刻板的官僚来折断我的双翼了 |
[02:16] | No! For the past 30 years, | 折什么折 过去30年里 |
[02:18] | Mr. Gluckman has sloshed corrosive chemicals | 格拉克曼老师洒了无数有腐蚀性的化学品 |
[02:20] | all over that old desk. | 在那张旧书桌上 |
[02:21] | It’s falling apart. | 它快散架了 |
[02:22] | I fear nothing. | 我无所畏惧 |
[02:24] | Like any great teacher, I encourage my students | 正如所有伟大的教师 我鼓励我的学生们 |
[02:26] | to seize the day! | 活在当下 |
[02:42] | It was January 4, 1980-something — | 那是一九八几年的1月4日 |
[02:45] | the day a single text message rocked my world. | 一条短信颠覆了我的生活 |
[02:48] | Yo. | 你 |
[02:49] | Get this note to Goldnerd for me. | 帮我把这张纸条传给金呆格 |
[02:51] | Yep, back in the ’80s, | 没错 在八十年代那会儿 |
[02:52] | this was our version of sending a text. | 传纸条就是我们发短信的方式 |
[02:54] | You’d have to pass a note the old-fashioned way — by hand. | 你得用传统的方式传递信息 靠手传 |
[02:57] | Only problem was, your messages weren’t password-protected. | 唯一的问题是 你的短信没有密码保护 |
[03:01] | Mr. Goldberg, since that little paper | 金伯格先生 既然那张纸条 |
[03:03] | is more important than life-saving CPR, | 比挽救生命的心肺复苏术更重要 |
[03:06] | maybe you’d like to stand | 不如你站起来 |
[03:07] | and share it with the rest of us. | 读出来给我们大家听吧 |
[03:10] | “Ballsssss.” | “爽啊” |
[03:13] | To be clear… | 事先声明 |
[03:15] | I did not write this. | 这不是我写的 |
[03:17] | “Dude, when did Emmy Mirsky | “哥们 艾米·莫斯基 |
[03:20] | get so dang foxy? | 什么时候变得这么性感的 |
[03:21] | I mean, holy boobs, Batman! | 好一对胸器 蝙蝠侠 |
[03:24] | Look at those sweatshirt puppies.” | 瞧瞧她上衣藏不住的双峰” |
[03:26] | Again, I did not write this. | 再次声明 这不是我写的 |
[03:28] | Oh, that sucked. | 太糟糕了 |
[03:29] | My intention was to teach you a lesson about note-passing, | 我的本意是教育你们上课不要传纸条 |
[03:32] | but instead, I just made us all feel wildly uncomfortable. | 但结果 我害大家都好不舒服 |
[03:35] | Let’s just move on to Chapter 6, okay? | 我们接着看第6章吧 好吗 |
[03:37] | Female reproductive — Nope. | “女性生殖系统” 教不下去了 |
[03:40] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[03:41] | Next time you get caught with a note, | 下次你被抓到传纸条 |
[03:44] | just do what a normal person does and eat it. | 就像普通人那样吃掉它 |
[03:46] | Dude, you can’t eat paper. | 伙计 纸不能吃 |
[03:48] | My mom says it plugs up your bottom. | 我妈说纸会卡在屁股里拉不出来 |
[03:49] | Small price to pay to avoid total humiliation. | 如果能避免当众受辱这个代价也值得 |
[03:51] | I know, right? | 可不是吗 |
[03:53] | I had to stand up in front of everyone | 我不得不当着所有人的面站起来 |
[03:55] | and talk about my best friend’s, you know, stuff. | 谈论我最好朋友的 那啥 |
[03:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:58] | You thought that note was embarrassing for you? | 你认为那张纸条羞辱的是你吗 |
[04:00] | Well, who else would it embarrass? | 不然羞辱到谁了 |
[04:02] | – Me! – Why? | -我 -为什么 |
[04:03] | The note said you were hot. | 纸条上说你很性感 |
[04:04] | You should be happy about it. | 你应该高兴才对 |
[04:05] | Are you serious right now? | 你跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[04:07] | Dork! | 呆子 |
[04:08] | Boy, you really know your way around relationships with human beings. | 天哪 你还真”擅长”和人类打交道啊 |
[04:12] | I agree I’m flawed, | 我承认我有缺陷 |
[04:13] | but I honestly have no idea what I said wrong here. | 但我真心不知道我说错了什么 |
[04:16] | Okay, I’m gonna shed some light | 让我帮你解释一下 |
[04:17] | on what it’s like to be a freshman girl, | 刚进高中的女生是个什么感觉吧 |
[04:19] | and it ain’t gonna be pretty. | 那可一点都不美好 |
[04:20] | The seniors called me “Frizzica Spazzberg.” | 当时高年级生都叫我”卷毛卡·金怪格” |
[04:24] | Every 9th-grade girl, no matter how she looks, | 每个高一女生 无论美丑 |
[04:26] | feels uncomfortable in her own skin. | 都对自己的外貌没有安全感 |
[04:28] | There’s a hunk of lettuce in your braces. | 你的牙套里卡了一大块生菜 |
[04:29] | How did you not feel it? | 你怎么会没感觉 |
[04:31] | I was going through a salad phase! | 我那段日子只吃沙拉 |
[04:32] | My point is, Emmy just needs a friend | 我的重点是 艾米只是需要一个 |
[04:34] | who understands how she feels. | 明白她感受的朋友 |
[04:35] | Seriously, though, | 不过 说真的 |
[04:36] | there’s like a whole head of romaine in there. | 一整块莴苣头都卡在里面了 |
[04:38] | I am gonna give you one second to walk away. | 我给你一秒时间逃命 |
[04:41] | 1! | 一 |
[04:42] | As I was learning how to be a better friend, | 在我学着如何做一个更好的朋友时 |
[04:44] | my mom was teaching Barry how to be a better student. | 我妈正在教导巴瑞如何做一个更好的学生 |
[04:46] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白 |
[04:47] | This is my house, not my school. | 这里是我家 又不是我学校 |
[04:49] | Now that I have the teaching tools I learned in a movie, | 如今我掌握了电影里学来的教学方法 |
[04:51] | I will not rest until you get an “A” In this class. | 我不让你在这门课上拿A誓不罢休 |
[04:54] | Okay, now, the atomic symbol “C” | 听着 元素符号C |
[04:57] | stands for what? | 代表什么 |
[04:59] | – Chemistry! – Carbon. | -化学 -是碳元素 |
[05:00] | It stands for Carbon. | 代表碳元素 |
[05:01] | But it also stands for chemistry, | 但也能代表化学 |
[05:03] | so half a point? | 所以给我半分吧 |
[05:04] | Okay. Name three types of inert gases. | 好吧 说出三种惰性气体[汽油] |
[05:07] | Easy. There’s regular, unleaded, | 太简单了 有普通汽油 无铅汽油 |
[05:09] | and… farts? | 还有 屁算吗 |
[05:11] | Farts? | 屁 |
[05:12] | Farts. | 屁 |
[05:13] | The answer is not farts! | 屁算什么答案 |
[05:14] | How is fart not a gas?! | 屁为什么不算气体 |
[05:16] | Science makes no sense, and I don’t need it! | 科学根本说不通 我不需要 |
[05:18] | Especially ’cause I’m gonna marry Kathy Ireland. | 尤其是我要娶凯西·爱尔兰 |
[05:21] | – Who? – Supermodel Kathy Ireland. | -谁 -超模凯西·爱尔兰 |
[05:23] | I’m gonna be her lazy mooch of a husband | 我将成为她的吃软饭老公 |
[05:25] | who lives in her mansion in Ireland! | 住在她爱尔兰的豪宅里 |
[05:27] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在恕我失陪 |
[05:29] | I’m gonna go brush up on my Irish culture | 我要去温习下爱尔兰文化 |
[05:31] | and find me gold at the end of the rainbow, mon. | 在彩虹尽头找到金矿 妈 |
[05:34] | Well, that accent was definitely Jamaican. | 那口音绝对是牙买加的 |
[05:37] | Boopie, don’t give up! | 宝贝 别放弃 |
[05:38] | Mama believes in you! | 妈妈相信你 |
[05:40] | Question — Why? | 问一下 为什么 |
[05:41] | You’re a substitute teacher. | 你是个代课老师 |
[05:43] | Just give the boy a damn “A” already. | 给儿子一个A得了 |
[05:44] | You want me to cheat? | 你想让我作弊吗 |
[05:45] | Of course I do. | 当然想 |
[05:47] | We got to get that moron into some sort of college. | 我们得送那白痴上大学 |
[05:49] | Can you believe this, Dad? | 你相信吗 爸 |
[05:50] | He thinks Barry can’t do it. | 他觉得巴瑞做不到 |
[05:51] | His answer was “Farts.” | 他的答案是”屁” |
[05:53] | Okay, you really want him to buckle down? | 你真的希望他全力以赴吗 |
[05:55] | Let me go upstairs and get his ass in gear. | 我这就上楼让他开动起来 |
[05:57] | By yelling at him and calling him a moron? | 通过吼他叫他白痴吗 |
[05:59] | No way. That doesn’t work. | 不行 这不管用 |
[06:00] | Barry needs inspiration. | 巴瑞需要激励 |
[06:01] | All I need to do is unlock his potential, | 我只需要释放他的潜力 |
[06:04] | and then the sky’s the limit. | 那么他的潜力便没有上限了 |
[06:05] | His many limits are the limit. | 他的很多限制就是限制 |
[06:08] | His answer was “Farts.” | 他的答案是”屁” |
[06:10] | That day, I was also on a mission | 那天 我也有任务 |
[06:12] | to prove to Emmy I felt her pain. | 向艾米证明我明白她的痛苦 |
[06:14] | All right, hormonal disasters! | 好了 荷尔蒙灾难们 |
[06:16] | It’s time to pick teams! | 是时候挑选队员了 |
[06:18] | Shirts, Skins, Shirts, Skins, | 衣服 赤膊 衣服 赤膊 |
[06:19] | Shirts, Skins… Okay, so why exactly did we cut math | -衣服 赤膊 -我们为什么不上数学课 |
[06:22] | to sit in on some random gym class? | 而来上别班的体育课 |
[06:24] | What you’re witnessing | 你眼前的 |
[06:25] | is a barbaric practice known as “Shirts vs. Skins.” | 是著名的野蛮行为”衣服对赤膊” |
[06:28] | Nothing is worse than having to awkwardly disrobe in front of your bros. | 没有比在兄弟前尴尬脱掉衣服更糟糕的事 |
[06:32] | You got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:33] | I know! | 我知道 |
[06:34] | I mean, why not shorts vs. Pants? | 为什么不能是衣服对短裤 |
[06:36] | or red shirts vs. Blue shirts? | 或是红衣服对蓝衣服 |
[06:37] | Sure, it would take some planning the night before, | 当然 前一晚得做些安排 |
[06:40] | but I could get a phone tree going. | 但我可以打电话联系 |
[06:42] | I mean we are not the same. | 我们是不同的 |
[06:44] | Do you wear thick, baggy-ass clothes | 你会在32度时 穿上又厚又宽大的衣服 |
[06:46] | when it’s 90 degrees out to hide your body? | 来隐藏自己的身体吗 |
[06:48] | I thought you wear that ’cause you love Epcot. | 我以为你穿这个是因为你喜欢”未来世界” |
[06:50] | I’ve never even been there! | 我从来没过去 |
[06:51] | Why would I love it? | 我为什么要喜欢 |
[06:52] | ‘Cause it’s like taking a trip around the world | 因为那可以像周游世界 |
[06:54] | without leaving the safe confines of Orlando? | 但不用离开奥兰多的安全范围 |
[06:56] | Being a Skin in gym | 在体育馆打赤膊 |
[06:57] | is nothing compared to being stared at all day. | 和整天被盯着完全没法比 |
[06:59] | Well, if you think about it, | 如果你仔细想想 |
[07:01] | my thing’s actually way worse | 我的问题更糟糕 |
[07:03] | ’cause at least you get to cover up with bulky fabrics. | 至少你可以用宽大的厚衣服遮住 |
[07:06] | I get no fabrics! None! | 我没有衣服 赤膊 |
[07:08] | You’re a douche lord! | 你真是个极品混蛋 |
[07:12] | Hey, Bar, how’s studying with Mom going? | 小巴 跟妈妈学的怎么样 |
[07:14] | Rad as all get-out. | 相当好 |
[07:15] | Only took two minutes | 只花了两分钟 |
[07:17] | to finish all of my homework. | 就做完了作业 |
[07:18] | She’s really teaching you science stuff? | 她真的教了你科学知识吗 |
[07:20] | Let’s just say Mom is gonna be very pleased with my answers. | 这样说吧 妈妈会非常满意我的答案 |
[07:23] | Pops, give us a taste. | 老爷子 念来听听 |
[07:25] | Question 1. | 第一题 |
[07:26] | “What is the chemical symbol for sodium?” | 钠的元素符号是什么 |
[07:28] | And my answer? | 我的答案呢 |
[07:29] | “My mommy is the best mommy ever | 我的妈咪是妈咪星球上 |
[07:32] | of all mommies on Planet Mommy.” | 所有妈咪中最好的妈咪 |
[07:35] | Nailed it! | 答得好 |
[07:36] | What the hell are you doing, you moron? | 你做什么 白痴 |
[07:37] | Just giving the lady | 给那位女士 |
[07:38] | the answers she always wanted to hear. | 她一直想要的答案 |
[07:40] | Pops, what’s the atomic weight of chloride? | 老爷子 氯化物的原子量是什么 |
[07:43] | “Wittle Barry-wary like Mummy’s snuggy-wuggies.” | 小巴巴喜欢妈咪抱抱 |
[07:46] | Okay, this is just nonsense. | 这根本是一通屁话 |
[07:48] | And with that, my dad knew it was time | 就这样 我爸知道是时候 |
[07:50] | to inspire Barry in his own way. | 用他的方式来激励巴瑞 |
[07:52] | Look, I hate to tell you this, | 听着 我不想跟你说的 |
[07:55] | but your mom is looking for any excuse to fail you. | 但你妈在寻找一切借口给你不及格 |
[07:58] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:59] | Mom telling you to study is just a trick, | 妈妈让你学习只是在耍诡计 |
[08:03] | because she knows you never do what she says. | 因为她知道你从来不听她的话 |
[08:06] | I do don’t do that! | 我的确从来不听 |
[08:07] | She really wants you to fail so you don’t graduate. | 她要你不及格 这样不能毕业 |
[08:10] | And no college means you live here forever. | 不上大学意味着永远住在家里 |
[08:14] | And that means she picks out your clothes | 就是说你这辈子每天穿什么 |
[08:16] | for the rest of your life. | 都是她给你挑的 |
[08:17] | But I want Kathy Ireland to pick out my clothes for the rest of my life. | 但我希望给我挑衣服的是凯西·爱尔兰 |
[08:20] | Well, I hope she enjoys sharing a family bathroom. | 我希望她不介意家人共用厕所 |
[08:23] | No! She likes sushi and smoothies and Malibu! | 不 她喜欢寿司 冰沙和马里布 |
[08:26] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[08:27] | Mom will not control me. | 妈妈别想控制我 |
[08:28] | I will learn all chemistry — | 我会学习化学 |
[08:30] | No, all science! | 不 所有的科学 |
[08:31] | – Mom says you won’t. – Oh, I will. | -妈妈说你不会 -我会的 |
[08:33] | Time for me to tear off this plastic shrink-wrap | 是时候撕开塑料膜 |
[08:36] | and get to learning. | 开始学习 |
[08:37] | But the year is half-over. | 但学年已经过了一半了 |
[08:39] | And that, my friend, is how you truly inspire a kid. | 我的朋友 激励孩子就得这样 |
[08:43] | All you did was use his mother as a weapon to rile him up. | 你只是利用他母亲作为武器 激怒他 |
[08:45] | I do it all the time. | 我一直这样做 |
[08:47] | It’s how I got Erica to learn piano, | 爱丽卡才愿意学钢琴 |
[08:49] | Adam to ice skate. | 亚当学会溜冰 |
[08:50] | I just tell them that their mom is holding them back. | 我跟他们说 妈妈拖了他们的后腿 |
[08:52] | You do know that if Bev finds out about this, | 你应该知道如果贝弗发现了 |
[08:54] | she’ll never forgive you. | 她永远不会原谅你吧 |
[08:56] | No doubt. | 那是一定的 |
[08:57] | Aw, screw it. You did what you had to do. | 算了 你做了你必须做的 |
[09:01] | It had been days since Emmy talked to me, | 艾米几天没理我了 |
[09:03] | so I decided to recruit someone who spoke her language. | 我决定找个懂她语言的人 |
[09:06] | Okay, before you throw a hard object at me and say “Get out”… | 在你冲我扔东西说”滚”之前 |
[09:08] | Get out! | 滚 |
[09:10] | …I have a big favor to ask | 我找你帮忙 |
[09:12] | and will pay a huge sum of money to do it. | 并且会付很多钱 |
[09:14] | I’m listening. | 说来听听 |
[09:15] | I need you to give this note to Emmy | 帮我把这个给艾米 |
[09:16] | and make her read it. | 让她看看 |
[09:17] | She’s still not talking to you, huh? | 她还是不理你吗 |
[09:19] | Honestly, she’s being crazy and irrational, | 说实话 她疯狂而且不可理喻 |
[09:21] | but as you can see in this note, | 你在信上也会看到 |
[09:22] | I’m the bigger man and still willing to apologize. | 我更大度 愿意道歉 |
[09:25] | “Dear Emmy, you’re being crazy and irrational. | 亲爱的艾米 你疯狂而且不可理喻 |
[09:27] | Let me explain the many reasons | 让我解释下种种原因 |
[09:29] | why your super-silly female body issues | 为什么你超级愚蠢的女性身体问题 |
[09:31] | are all in your head.” | 只是无端猜测 |
[09:32] | No. | 不 |
[09:33] | Fine! Then — Then you fix it. | 行 那你去解决 |
[09:35] | Exactly how much money are we talking here? | 你打算给我多少钱 |
[09:37] | $1,000. | 一千块 |
[09:40] | Which is what this Megatron will be worth | 30年后 这个威震天在黑市上 |
[09:41] | on the black market in 30 years. | 就会值这么多钱 |
[09:44] | I’ll do it for 20 bucks. | 我只要20块 |
[09:44] | 5 bucks and a Skeletor? | 5块加骷髅王 |
[09:46] | I’ll do it if you just go away now. | 你现在就走 我就不要钱 |
[09:47] | And so my sister would help me, but not by going to Emmy. | 我姐准备帮我 但不是去找艾米 |
[09:51] | Hey, Coach. Got a minute? | 教练 有时间吗 |
[09:52] | Kind of busy, female Goldberg. | 有点忙 金伯格家的闺女 |
[09:54] | I’m inventing a new hybrid sport. | 我在发明一种新的混合运动 |
[09:56] | Either, uh, baseball fencing or water-polo squash. | 棒球击剑或是水球壁球 |
[09:59] | You can’t play squash under water. | 水下不能打壁球 |
[10:00] | People need to breathe. | 人需要呼吸 |
[10:01] | Need to breathe. | 需要呼吸 |
[10:04] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[10:05] | “Need…to…breathe.” | 需要呼吸 |
[10:10] | So, my brother’s been a bad friend to Emmy Mirsky. | 我弟是艾米·莫斯基的损友 |
[10:13] | Ah, stabbed in the back by her best amigo. | 被最好的朋友在背后捅了一刀 |
[10:15] | That is a crime worse than all the murders in the world. | 这是比全世界的谋杀更糟糕的犯罪 |
[10:18] | I don’t think that’s right, but sure. | 我觉得不对 但算了 |
[10:21] | So, could you help her by blatantly abusing your authority? | 你能通过公开滥用你的权利帮她吗 |
[10:24] | You want old Coach to exact sweet revenge, huh? | 你希望教练来场甜蜜的复仇吗 |
[10:27] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[10:28] | You’re an amazing teacher. | 你真是一个好老师 |
[10:29] | I’m sure of it. | 那是自然 |
[10:31] | While Erica was looking to teach me a lesson, | 爱丽卡想给我一个教训 |
[10:33] | Barry was ready to learn. | 巴瑞准备好学习 |
[10:34] | JTP Jtp! | |
[10:35] | JTP Jtp! | |
[10:36] | I need you to teach me everything about chemistry | 我需要你们教我化学的所有知识 |
[10:38] | so I can get an “A.” | 这样我可以考试得A |
[10:40] | Are you sure you want to join us, bro? | 你确定要加入我们吗 兄弟 |
[10:41] | Yeah, you tend to just sort of peter out, insult us, | 你一般是失去兴趣 羞辱我们 |
[10:43] | and then leave us high and dry. | 然后把我们晾在这里 |
[10:45] | Not this time, my tiny friend I can fit in my pocket! | 这次不会 可以装进我口袋的小个子朋友 |
[10:47] | I have enough anger in me | 我体内的怒气 |
[10:49] | to last for at least three days. | 至少够用三天 |
[10:50] | Let’s do this! | 来吧 |
[10:51] | What are you doing? | 你做什么 |
[10:53] | Taking photographs with my mind. | 用我的心拍照 |
[10:54] | You mean memorizing? | 你是说记忆吗 |
[10:55] | Done! Quiz me. | 完成 问我 |
[10:56] | – Fire away. – Dude. | -来吧 -伙计 |
[10:58] | It takes more than just glancing at our note cards | 仅仅看一眼知识卡片 |
[11:00] | to know what elements are in Group Four of the Periodic Table. | 哪能记住元素周期表中的第四组 |
[11:03] | Titanium, Zirconium, Hafnium, and Rutherfordium. | 钛 锆 铪 炉 |
[11:05] | Whoa. When you’ve got hate in your heart, | 你心里充满仇恨时 |
[11:07] | you’re, like, crazy-smart. | 你真是超级聪明 |
[11:08] | Also, it totally proves | 也证明了 |
[11:09] | you were never living up to your potential. | 你根本没有发掘潜力 |
[11:10] | Indeed, Geoffrey. | 没错 杰夫瑞 |
[11:12] | And I will use that potential to stop my mom’s evil plan. | 我将用我的潜力来阻止我妈妈的邪恶计划 |
[11:15] | And he did. Barry was so psyched to teach my mom a lesson, | 他做到了 巴瑞一心只想给我妈一个教训 |
[11:18] | he couldn’t stop teaching himself. | 他根本停不下教育自己 |
[11:20] | Well, look at you guys studying. | 你们在学习啊 |
[11:22] | Just tutoring my boys. | 辅导一下兄弟们 |
[11:23] | They’re having a hard time keeping up. | 他们有点跟不上 |
[11:25] | Keeping up…with you? | 跟上你吗 |
[11:27] | Turns out science just kind of clicks when I try. | 原来我努力时 科学很简单 |
[11:29] | Barry’s even read four chapters ahead — for fun. | 巴瑞提前学了四章 只会好玩 |
[11:32] | That’s right. He knows stuff we can’t even begin to comprehend. | 没错 他懂的东西我们根本不理解 |
[11:34] | Until we read that far into the book. | 我们学到时就懂了 |
[11:36] | Thanks to you telling me about Mom’s awful plan | 多谢你告诉我妈妈的邪恶计划 |
[11:38] | to keep me here to love me forever. | 想把我留在这里永远爱我 |
[11:39] | You’re really showing her. | 你的确战胜她了 |
[11:41] | Uh, just maybe you keep your rage-learning between us. | 就让你的愤怒学习成为我们间的秘密 |
[11:44] | But what’s the point of knowledge | 如果不用这点来消灭母亲 |
[11:45] | if you don’t use it to destroy your mother? | 那学知识还有什么意义 |
[11:47] | You know what would really stick it to her? | 知道怎样做最让她生气吗 |
[11:49] | If you tell her after you got into college. | 你在上大学后告诉她 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | 对 |
[11:52] | Imagine how miserable she’ll be when I go off to Harvard. | 想象下我上了哈佛 她会多痛苦 |
[11:55] | You’ll destroy her for sure. | 你一定把她消灭得干干净净 |
[11:56] | But until then, let’s just keep it our secret. | 但在那之前 把这当作我们的秘密 |
[11:59] | Our wonderful secret. | 我们美好的秘密 |
[12:01] | As my dad was trying to keep Barry quiet, | 我爸想让巴瑞不说漏嘴 |
[12:03] | I was just trying to keep my shirt on. | 我则不想打赤膊 |
[12:05] | Shirt. | 衣服 |
[12:05] | Skin. | 赤膊 |
[12:07] | Shirt, Skin, Shirt, Skin, Shirt, Skin, Shirt. | 衣服 赤膊 衣服 赤膊 衣服 赤膊 衣服 |
[12:09] | Yes! I’m golden. | 棒 安全了 |
[12:10] | Shirt. | 衣服 |
[12:11] | Skin. | 赤膊 |
[12:12] | Skin. | 赤膊 |
[12:14] | Whoa. Hey, hang on! | 等等 |
[12:15] | This better be important, Goldfarb! | 最好是有重要事 金巴巴 |
[12:16] | It is. You double-Skinned. | 重要事 你说了两个赤膊 |
[12:18] | Oh, how about that? | 怎么样 |
[12:19] | I did double-Skin. | 我说了两个赤膊 |
[12:20] | But you can’t double-Skin. | 但你不能这样 |
[12:21] | It’s Shirt, Skin, Shirt, Skin. | 就是衣服赤膊 衣服赤膊 |
[12:23] | I can Skin-Skin anytime I like. | 我喜欢 随时可以赤膊赤膊 |
[12:25] | If you Skin-Skin, there’s no rules! It’s chaos! | 如果赤膊赤膊 那就没规矩了 乱七八糟 |
[12:27] | Maybe now you’ll know what it feels like to be a young girl coming of age! | 也许现在你会明白一个青春期少女的感觉 |
[12:29] | Wait, is this about Emmy? | 等等 是因为艾米的事吗 |
[12:31] | The best teachers never reveal if it’s about Emmy. | 最好的老师永远不会说出是否是因为艾米 |
[12:32] | So it is about Emmy! | 就是因为艾米 |
[12:34] | You should have just eaten the note. | 你应该吃下纸条 |
[12:35] | Everybody eats the note! | 所有人都吃下纸条 |
[12:36] | Why do people think eating paper is a viable option?! | 为什么人们会觉得吃纸是可行的 |
[12:38] | Just for the back-talk, | 你顶嘴 |
[12:39] | you’re a Skin for the rest of the week! | 这周你都是赤膊 |
[12:41] | – No! – Now you’re a Skin for the rest of the year! | -不 -这个学年你都是赤膊 |
[12:42] | You keep it up, you’ll be a Skin for life! | 继续说的话 你这辈子都是赤膊 |
[12:44] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[12:45] | Trust me — On your wedding day, | 相信我 在你结婚那天 |
[12:46] | you will walk down the aisle shirtless. | 你会赤膊走过红毯 |
[12:48] | No respectable venue would allow that! | 高格调的婚礼地点不会允许这样 |
[12:50] | It’ll be a beach wedding! | 海滩婚礼 |
[12:51] | That sounds wonderful… | 听起来太棒了 |
[12:53] | and like my worst nightmare. | 像我最可怕的噩梦 |
[12:54] | That was when I realized | 然后我意识到 |
[12:56] | the person I’d enlisted to help me | 我招来帮我的人 |
[12:58] | only made it worse. | 令情况更糟 |
[12:59] | You did this! | 是你干的 |
[13:00] | You said you wanted my help, so I’m helping you. | 你说要我帮你 所以我帮了 |
[13:02] | I meant talk to her and make everything better for me. | 我是说找她谈 为我开脱 |
[13:05] | Instead, you got Mellor all riled up! | 你却让梅勒怒了 |
[13:07] | You know he riles easily! | 你知道他轻易就能发怒 |
[13:08] | I wasn’t just gonna bail you out. | 我不能仅是保你没事 |
[13:10] | – You’d never learn if I did that. – Learn what? | -这样你就得不到教训 -什么教训 |
[13:12] | Do you know how hard it was for me to be Frizzica? | 知道我以前做卷毛卡时有多难受吗 |
[13:15] | I used to eat lunch in the bathroom stalls. | 我在厕所隔间里吃午餐 |
[13:17] | I’d take the back hallways to avoid boys. | 我走后门走廊避开男生 |
[13:19] | I even spent Saturday nights at home | 我周六晚在家 |
[13:21] | watching the news with Dad. | 和爸一起看新闻 |
[13:23] | He yells so much at the news. | 他看新闻时总爱大叫 |
[13:24] | It’s like he thinks they can hear him! | 好像他觉得电视里的人能听到一样 |
[13:26] | But you want to know the worst part? | 你想知道最差劲的部分吗 |
[13:27] | Is I had no one to talk to about any of it. | 我没人倾诉 |
[13:30] | But Emmy does. She has you. | 但艾米有 她有你 |
[13:32] | But you’re only thinking about yourself | 但你只想到你自己 |
[13:33] | instead of being there for her. | 却不是支持她 |
[13:36] | All right. Enough lesson-learning. | 好了 教训受够了 |
[13:37] | Shirt off. Get in the game. | 脱掉衣服 开始运动 |
[13:39] | You’ll have to catch me first! | 你得先抓住我 |
[13:42] | I’m athletic when determined. | 我全力投入时运动能力很强 |
[13:45] | I’m a Skin. | 我打赤膊 |
[13:53] | Read it and weep. | 看完等着哭吧 |
[13:54] | Read it to me. It hurts when I look down. | 念我听 我往下看不舒服 |
[13:55] | It’s Barry’s chemistry test, and guess what? | 巴瑞的化学测验 你猜怎样 |
[13:57] | He aced it! | 他得了A |
[13:59] | Or should I say, I aced him! | 也许我应该说 我让他得了A |
[14:00] | Guess you did, huh? | 看来你做到了 |
[14:02] | No, you said I couldn’t “Captain” him, | 不 你说我不能”船长”他 |
[14:03] | but you were wrong, sucka! | 但你错了 衰人 |
[14:05] | You showed me. | 你厉害 |
[14:06] | Attention, people in the room. | 注意了 各位 |
[14:08] | I have a huge announcement about my future | 我有关于我未来的重要公告 |
[14:10] | that I need to rub in my mother’s face. | 我需要在我妈面前耀武扬威一番 |
[14:13] | No, no, no. We said we were gonna be rubbing at a much later date. | 不不 说好了等很久再威武 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 不好意思 爸 |
[14:16] | I couldn’t wait for Harvard to beg me to join their ranks. | 我迫不及待哈佛求我加入 |
[14:19] | This is too good. It must be rubbed. | 这太棒了 必须现在威武 |
[14:21] | Wait, did I hear “Harvard”? | 慢着 你刚说哈佛吗 |
[14:22] | I think I heard “Harvard.” | 我想我听到了哈佛 |
[14:24] | Oh, you heard it. | 你听到了 |
[14:26] | Thanks to my newfound love of sciences, | 多亏了我新发现的对科学的爱 |
[14:27] | I’ve officially decided what to do with my life. | 我正式决定了人生方向 |
[14:31] | I shall be a doctor. | 我要成为医生 |
[14:34] | I give you the JTP. | 请看JTP |
[14:35] | JTP Jtp! | |
[14:36] | Not the Jenkintown Posse. | 不再代表珍金镇兄弟团 |
[14:37] | I’m talkin’ about the Jenkintown Practice — | 而是珍金镇医院 |
[14:40] | an all-in-one medical facility | 一体化医疗机构 |
[14:42] | where I’ll be C.E.O. and lead surgeon. | 我会是总裁兼头牌外科医生 |
[14:44] | I’m the in-house ophthalmologist. | 我是眼科医生 |
[14:46] | I’m the foot doc, y’all! | 我是足部医生 |
[14:47] | And I’ma play drums in the waiting room. | 我在候诊室里打鼓 |
[14:48] | I cannot believe what I’m hearing! | 真不敢相信我听到的 |
[14:50] | Tell me more! | 再说再说 |
[14:51] | No. Let’s not. | 不 别说了 |
[14:52] | – Sorry, Mom. You lose. – We’ve heard enough. | -抱歉 妈 你输了 -听够了 |
[14:55] | – I will succeed in life just to spite you. – No! | -我会拥有成功的人生 让你不爽 -不 |
[14:58] | What’chu have to say about that? | 你有什么话可说 |
[14:59] | This is the happiest day of my life! | 这是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[15:02] | What?! Why is this good news? | 什么 为什么这是好消息 |
[15:04] | ‘Cause I inspired you to learn! | 因为我激励你好好学习 |
[15:06] | Now, get up on that table and “O Captain! My Captain!” me. | 快站上桌子跟我说”啊船长 我的船长” |
[15:09] | But I thought you secretly wanted me to fail. | 你不是暗地里想我不及格吗 |
[15:11] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:12] | Uh, who would give you such a nasty idea? | 谁让你有这种阴险想法的 |
[15:19] | Maybe we should go. | 也许我们应该走人 |
[15:21] | What the hell’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:22] | Ooh, I’d like to stay and quietly watch. | 我想留下来安静地欣赏 |
[15:24] | I may have slightly motivated the kid | 我稍稍激励了一下这个孩子 |
[15:26] | using you as a springboard for his hate. | 用你来激发他心中的仇恨 |
[15:29] | Yeah, you get it. | 你明白的 |
[15:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:31] | My mom genuinely wants me to thrive? | 我妈真心希望我成功吗 |
[15:34] | This is horrible! | 太可怕了 |
[15:35] | No, it’s great! | 不 这非常好 |
[15:36] | You love science now. We all win. | 你现在热爱科学了 我们都赢了 |
[15:38] | It’s all built on lies! | 这一切建立在谎言之上 |
[15:40] | I fully reject science and all learning! | 我完全拒绝科学和一切学习 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, JTP. | 抱歉 JTP |
[15:45] | We’re no longer the JTP. | 我们不再是JTP |
[15:47] | We’re just the JTP. | 我们只是JTP |
[15:49] | JTP Jtp. | |
[15:51] | Bevy, I only wanted to help the kid succeed. | 贝弗 我只是想帮这孩子成功 |
[15:55] | Well, your way worked. Congrats. | 你的办法很管用 恭喜 |
[15:58] | Wait. Wh-Where you going? | 等等 你去哪里 |
[15:59] | To quit. | 去辞职 |
[16:01] | I’m no teacher. | 我不适合做老师 |
[16:03] | And the worst part is, | 最糟糕的是 |
[16:04] | the only thing I inspired in my son | 我唯一能激发我儿子的 |
[16:06] | is resentment. | 就是仇恨 |
[16:11] | I had messed up with Emmy, | 我搞砸了和艾米的关系 |
[16:12] | and it would take a miracle to fix our friendship — | 需要奇迹才能修复我们的友谊 |
[16:14] | – or a couple of jerks. – Dude. | -或是两个混蛋 -伙计 |
[16:16] | Fresh hottie, 9:00. | 高一美女 9点方向 |
[16:17] | Nice rack. | 漂亮的咪咪 |
[16:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:19] | Allergies. | 过敏 |
[16:21] | In that moment, I finally saw how hard it was for Emmy, | 那一刻 我终于看到对艾米来说有多艰难 |
[16:24] | and I knew just what I had to do, | 我知道我必须做什么 |
[16:25] | even if it killed me. | 哪怕会害我没命 |
[16:26] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[16:27] | Hi, I’m Adam F. Goldberg. | 你们好 我是亚当·F·金伯格 |
[16:29] | Not be confused with the other Adam Goldberg. | 别和另一个亚当·金伯格弄混了 |
[16:31] | The artsy dude? | 爱艺术的家伙 |
[16:32] | Actually, we both have an appreciation for the arts. | 其实我们都喜爱艺术 |
[16:34] | He’s more of a multi-hyphenate. | 他特长众多 |
[16:35] | I’ve been focusing on the written word. | 我侧重于书面文字 |
[16:36] | What the hell is your problem, dorknard? | 你有什么毛病 呆子 |
[16:38] | I just heard you talking about my friend here. | 我听到你们在说我的朋友 |
[16:40] | Dude! Go away, it’s fine. | 伙计 走开 没事的 |
[16:42] | No, it’s not! | 不 有事 |
[16:43] | I mean, how would you feel if every time you walked through school, | 如果你每次走在校园里 女生就谈论你的身体 |
[16:46] | the girls talked about your body? | 你会有什么感受 |
[16:47] | I’d nod and say, “This saddle seats one. | 我会点头说 “座位只能坐一个人 |
[16:50] | Unless you’re a twin, then it seats two.” | 除非是双胞胎 那就能坐两人” |
[16:52] | Point is, maybe we should just be more sensitive. | 重点是 也许我们应该敏感些 |
[16:56] | It’s hard enough to be a freshman hoping you can fit in. | 做一个希望能融入的高一生已经够难了 |
[16:58] | I’m hoping you can fit in that trash can. | 我希望你能融进那个垃圾桶 |
[16:59] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[17:00] | W-Wait, what? | 慢着 什么 |
[17:02] | Oh! Oh, God! | 老天 |
[17:04] | Not the trash! | 不要是垃圾桶 |
[17:05] | That’s where Nurse Steve dumps all the old Band-Aids. | 史蒂夫护士把创口贴都扔这里 |
[17:09] | Hands off the dork. | 别动呆子 |
[17:10] | Or what? | 否则怎样 |
[17:11] | I sit behind you in Spanish. | 西班牙语课 我坐你后面 |
[17:13] | Next siesta you take in class, | 你下次上课打盹 |
[17:15] | snip-snip, you lose the ponytail. | 手起剪落 你的马尾就没了 |
[17:16] | But that’s where my soul resides. | 但我的灵魂在马尾里 |
[17:18] | Come on, man. | 走吧 |
[17:19] | She’s turning the tables on us, and I don’t like it. | 她让我们处于下风 我不喜欢这样 |
[17:22] | Dude! That was badass. | 伙计 好厉害 |
[17:24] | Well, you’re a tough girl. | 你是个坚强的姑娘 |
[17:26] | It may take you a few years, but you’ll get there. | 也许要花几年时间 但你也能行的 |
[17:28] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:30] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[17:32] | You almost got trashed! | 你差点被扔进垃圾桶 |
[17:33] | I just figured I should be there for you, | 我只是觉得我应该帮你 |
[17:36] | no matter how hard it gets. | 无论有多困难 |
[17:38] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢了 |
[17:40] | Now I’m crying at school | 现在我在学校里哭 |
[17:41] | ’cause you’re such a dumb, great friend. | 因为你是个愚蠢的好朋友 |
[17:43] | The dumbest. | 最蠢的 |
[17:44] | Yep, growing up is an awkward adventure, | 没错 成长是尴尬的冒险 |
[17:47] | but with a little understanding, | 但加上一点理解 |
[17:49] | we can help each other get through the rough spots. | 我们可以互相帮助 度过难关 |
[17:52] | Please don’t make a big deal out of this. | 请别小题大做 |
[17:57] | I get a hug even though I made you a Skin for life? | 尽管我害你终生打赤膊 你还拥抱我吗 |
[18:01] | You also just saved it. | 你刚也救我了 |
[18:03] | I’m your big sis. | 我是你的姐姐 |
[18:04] | That’s what I’m here for. | 这是姐姐应该做的 |
[18:07] | I’m gonna hug you again. | 我要再抱你 |
[18:08] | Do it and you die. | 抱了你就死定了 |
[18:09] | No, I — | 不 我 |
[18:14] | Sometimes, we’re so consumed with our own problems, | 有时候 我们太专注于自身的问题 |
[18:17] | we can’t see what other people are going through | 看不到其他人所经历的 |
[18:20] | until we open our eyes and our hearts. | 直到我们打开我们的眼睛和心 |
[18:23] | Dude! | 伙计 |
[18:25] | Knock first! | 先敲门 |
[18:26] | What’d you put under the mattress? | 你把什么放床垫下了 |
[18:27] | Magazine. | 杂志 |
[18:28] | Dirty kind with lady parts. | 色情杂志 女生裸体 |
[18:31] | Physics? | 物理 |
[18:33] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:35] | Look, I love science. | 我爱科学 |
[18:36] | I’m good at it, and I feel ashamed. | 我很厉害 我很羞愧 |
[18:38] | Well, don’t. | 别这样 |
[18:40] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[18:42] | You are? | 是吗 |
[18:43] | Look, it was wrong to use your mother against you, | 利用你妈妈来针对你是错的 |
[18:46] | but now we know how much you can do if you actually try. | 但现在我们知道了 只要你努力你能有怎样的成绩 |
[18:49] | Yeah. Who knew? | 对 谁知道呢 |
[18:52] | I’ll tell you who knew — Beverly Goldberg. | 我告诉你谁知道 贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[18:54] | She believed in you the whole time. | 她一直相信你 |
[18:58] | I guess she is a good teacher. | 我想她是个好老师 |
[18:59] | And she’s also a damn-good mother. | 她也是一个非常好的母亲 |
[19:02] | And maybe it wouldn’t hurt if you let her know. | 你让她知道这点 不会有坏处 |
[19:09] | All right! Quiet down! | 好了 安静 |
[19:11] | I’m your substitute sub, | 我是你们代课老师的代课老师 |
[19:13] | which means study hall for a month! | 就是说自修一个月 |
[19:16] | Sorry to interrupt. I just came to get my mug. | 抱歉打扰 我是来拿杯子的 |
[19:21] | Wait! | 等等 |
[19:22] | Mom! | 妈 |
[19:28] | O Captain! My Captain! | 啊船长 我的船长 |
[19:30] | Sit down, Mr. Goldberg! | 坐下 金伯格先生 |
[19:31] | On behalf of me | 我代表我 |
[19:33] | and the rest of the Jenkintown Practice, | 以及珍金镇医院其他成员 |
[19:35] | thank you for believing in us. | 谢谢你相信我们 |
[19:38] | And in me. | 相信我 |
[19:39] | I said sit down, Mr. Goldberg! | 我说了坐下 金伯格先生 |
[19:42] | O Captain! My Captain! | 啊船长 我的船长 |
[19:43] | O Captain! My Captain! | 啊船长 我的船长 |
[19:45] | O Captain! My Captain! | 啊船长 我的船长 |
[19:46] | What’d I say about standing on the desks? | 不是说了不能站桌子上吗 |
[19:47] | Everybody down! | 所有人下去 |
[19:48] | Dude, they’re sticking it to Mellor by standing on school property! | 伙计 他们站在学校财产上对抗梅勒 |
[19:51] | I’m king of whatever class this is! | 无论这是什么课 我是本课之王 |
[19:53] | – This school sucks! – Screw you, Dad! | -这所学校烂透了 -滚蛋 老爸 |
[19:55] | – Rush rules! – I will never die! | -激流乐队最棒 -我永远不会死 |
[19:57] | Turns out, Beverly Goldberg | 原来 贝弗莉·金伯格 |
[20:00] | was way more than just a substitute teacher. | 远远不止是代课老师 |
[20:02] | She was permanent inspiration. | 她是永恒的激励 |
[20:05] | My baby’s gonna be a doctor. | 我的孩子会成为医生 |
[20:08] | Eh, I’ll believe that when I see it. | 到了那一天我才信 |
[20:14] | Dad, say something. How do you feel? | 爸 讲两句 有何想法 |
[20:16] | I am so proud and happy. | 非常骄傲和开心 |
[20:18] | Now that he’s gonna be going to medical school, | 现在他要去上医学院了 |
[20:20] | I cried like a baby. | 我哭得像孩子一样 |
[20:22] | Because that means for another four years, | 因为这表示接下来四年 |
[20:23] | he’ll still be out of the house | 他依然不会在家 |
[20:25] | and we can keep the room neat. | 我们可以保持房间整洁 |
[20:28] | And that is how you perform CPR on a man. | 这就是如何对人施行心肺复苏术 |
[20:31] | Whoa, Mr. Goldberg, what is that you have there? | 金伯格先生 你那里是什么 |
[20:34] | Is that another note? | 又是纸条吗 |
[20:35] | What? You just — | 什么 你刚… |
[20:36] | You know the rule. | 你知道规则 |
[20:37] | If you get caught with a note, | 被抓到传纸条 |
[20:38] | you have to stand up and read it out loud | 你必须站起来大声念 |
[20:39] | so that everybody can hear it. | 这样所有人可以听到 |
[20:41] | “Hey, Adam. Who’s your favorite teacher? | 亚当 你最喜欢的老师是谁 |
[20:44] | I know mine’s old Glascott. | 我知道我最喜欢格拉斯科特 |
[20:46] | He’s hip like us. Dude just gets it. | 他和我们一样潮 兄弟们明白 |
[20:49] | Did you know he’s in a funk-fusion band called Funk and Games? | 你知道他是放克乐队”放克与游戏”的成员吗 |
[20:52] | I heard he’s playing at the farmer’s market this weekend.” | 我听说这周末他们在农产品市场上演出 |
[20:55] | I can’t read any more. I’m just gonna eat it. | 我念不下去了 我还是吃了吧 |
[20:58] | You can’t eat paper! It’ll plug you up! | 你不能吃纸 会卡在屁股里拉不出来 |