时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, before you could buy everything | 在八十年代 人们还不能坐在沙发上 |
[00:02] | from your couch, you had to drive | 网购一切 你得开车 |
[00:03] | to an actual location to get stuff. | 到一个实体地方购物 |
[00:05] | This magical place was known as “The Mall.” | 这个神奇的地方叫做”商场” |
[00:07] | It was the center of every teenager’s universe. | 那是所有青少年生活的中心 |
[00:10] | And nobody loved the mall more than my brother and sister. | 而没人比我哥我姐更喜欢商场 |
[00:13] | Mmm! Hickory Farms samples! | 山核桃农场的试吃品 |
[00:16] | What’s better than free meat? | 白给的肉是世上最好的东西 |
[00:17] | Do you even know what you’re eating right now? | 你根本不知道自己吃的是什么吧 |
[00:18] | Hello? It’s summer sausage. | 拜托 是夏日香肠 |
[00:21] | It’s delicious because it’s made by the sun. | 它如此美味是因为由阳光造就 |
[00:23] | This just might be the best day of my life. | 这可能是我人生里最美好的一天 |
[00:26] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[00:27] | For my brother, the mall took a dark turn | 对我哥而言 一到做柠檬水的时间 |
[00:29] | when it was time to make the lemonade. | 商场就会变成黑暗的地方 |
[00:31] | Attention, perverts! | 听我说 变态们 |
[00:33] | Look away from the Hot Dog On A Stick girl | 不准再盯着烤肠店的妹子看 |
[00:36] | or face my fury! | 不然我就要怒了 |
[00:38] | Uh, Barry? What’s the deal? | 巴瑞 你这是干什么 |
[00:39] | Well, honey, similar to Bruce Lee in “Enter The Dragon,” | 亲爱的 就像《龙争虎斗》里的李小龙 |
[00:42] | I am about to fight everyone! | 我要打趴所有人 |
[00:45] | Erica, hold my meat. | 爱丽卡 拿着我的肉 |
[00:46] | Hold your own meat! | 自己的肉自己拿 |
[00:47] | Babe, these guys aren’t here | 宝贝 这些人杵在这 |
[00:48] | just to watch me make lemonade. | 不是为了看我做柠檬水 |
[00:49] | They do it for everyone. See? Look at Dave Kim. | 换了谁他们都一样 你看金戴夫 |
[00:53] | That’s right, that’s right. | 这就对了 这就对了 |
[00:54] | Walk away. | 都走开 |
[00:55] | Will you stop it?! | 你别这样行吗 |
[00:56] | I want to keep this job. | 我想保住这份工作 |
[00:58] | The money’s good, and I got my eye on one of those. | 薪水很多 我想攒钱买那个 |
[01:00] | The best yellow boom box money can buy. | 市面上最好的黄色录音机 |
[01:02] | Look at all that yellow! | 看看那抹黄色 |
[01:03] | It’s so compact and waterproof. | 如此袖珍还防水 |
[01:05] | That’s perfect for my swim routine. | 我游泳训练时用再合适不过了 |
[01:07] | Well, keep dreaming, ’cause there’s no way | 继续做梦去吧 因为老爸 |
[01:09] | Dad’s ever gonna buy us one. | 是永远不可能买给我们的 |
[01:10] | Well, you could always get jobs. | 那你们也可以打工啊 |
[01:11] | A job?! | 打工 |
[01:12] | How would I be able to spend time after school at the mall | 如果我放学后要在商场打工 |
[01:15] | if I already have a job after school at the mall? | 我还怎么在放学后在商场闲逛 |
[01:17] | Eh, too bad, | 真可惜 |
[01:18] | ’cause they’re hiring at Spencer’s Gifts. | 因为斯宾塞礼品店正好在招人 |
[01:19] | Ah, Spencer Gifts — | 斯宾塞礼品店 |
[01:21] | the mall’s one and only novelty store | 商场里唯一的新奇特小商品店 |
[01:23] | that specialized in wacky gag gifts guaranteed to offend. | 专卖保证能惹毛别人的奇怪整人玩具 |
[01:27] | I can actually get a job at the store | 我在那家店买过两张广告明星狗海报 |
[01:30] | I bought two of my four Spuds MacKenzie posters? | 我居然能在那里打工吗 |
[01:32] | This is a dream come true! | 简直是梦想成真 |
[01:34] | ‘Cause I need money and they’re hiring! | 因为我需要钱而他们在招人 |
[01:37] | Dad, we need you to sign a permission slip. | 老爸 我们需要你签许可书 |
[01:39] | – Ask your mother. – She’s not home. | -找你妈去 -她不在家 |
[01:41] | I hope it’s not time-sensitive. | 我希望你们这张许可书不是急事 |
[01:42] | Good luck to both of you. | 祝你们俩好运 |
[01:43] | We both got jobs at Spencer’s Gifts, | 我们都在斯宾塞礼品店找了份工作 |
[01:45] | and we can’t start until we get parental consent. | 如果家长不同意我们不能开始上班 |
[01:47] | Give it to me! I’ll sign it right now! | 快给我 我这就签 |
[01:48] | Before you do, you should really understand | 在签字前 你该知道 |
[01:50] | – what you’re agreeing to. – I agree. | -你都许可了些什么 -我什么都许可 |
[01:51] | Just know if you sign that slip, there’s a good chance | 你要知道一旦你签字了 我们很可能会 |
[01:53] | we’ll become fully independent and move out. | 完全自立 搬出家去 |
[01:55] | Damn it, where’s my pen? | 可恶 我的笔呢 |
[01:56] | You might not even have to pay for college. | 搞不好上大学都不用你出钱 |
[01:57] | I need my pen! | 快给我笔 |
[01:58] | Here you go, Father. | 给您笔 父亲 |
[01:59] | Let’s sign this baby. | 这就签了这张宝贝 |
[02:02] | And that’s just one of the many hilarious items | 那支笔不过是我们在斯宾塞礼品店 |
[02:04] | we’ll be selling at Spencer Gifts. | 出售的众多搞笑玩具之一 |
[02:06] | Not even you being a moron can spoil my mood. | 你再白痴都不会毁了我现在的心情 |
[02:09] | This is the greatest day of my life! | 这是我这辈子最开心的一天 |
[02:12] | Uh, this’ll work. | 这笔还能写 |
[02:30] | It was February 15th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的2月15日 |
[02:32] | and I was hard at work honing my skills | 我当时在苦苦磨练 |
[02:34] | as a VHS home-movie maker. | 身为家庭录像电影制作人的技能 |
[02:36] | Not everyone was a fan, | 不是所有人都欣赏得来 |
[02:38] | but there was one blond-haired lady who couldn’t get enough. | 但有一位金发女士对此欲罢不能 |
[02:42] | Yeah, I stare at him, too. | 是啊 我也会忍不住看呆 |
[02:44] | It’s hard to believe that the bigger he gets, | 真难相信他年纪越大 |
[02:46] | the more delicious he becomes, huh? | 就越可爱 是吧 |
[02:48] | Are we looking at the same thing? | 我们注意的是同一个重点吗 |
[02:50] | The hell is in your son’s hands right now?! | 你儿子手里那是什么东西 |
[02:52] | Why does he have a waterproof Sports Boom Box with mega bass | 凭什么他有防水重低音的运动录音机 |
[02:55] | when we had to get jobs to get one?! | 而我们就得打工攒钱买 |
[02:57] | Adam is not like the two of you. | 亚当和你们不一样 |
[02:59] | He can’t just work any old job. | 他不能在普通工作上浪费生命 |
[03:02] | He’s, uh… What do I want to say here — | 他 我该怎么说呢 |
[03:04] | better than you. | 比你俩强 |
[03:05] | – He’s better than you! – You can’t say that! | -他还比你强呢 -你怎么能说这种话 |
[03:07] | I knew you’d understand. | 我就知道你们会理解 |
[03:08] | Dad, tell your wife to tell your boy son | 爸 叫你老婆告诉你小儿子 |
[03:12] | that he needs to get a job, like the rest of us. | 他得和我们一样去找工作 |
[03:14] | Hey, moron! | 小白痴 |
[03:15] | Get a job, like the other two morons. | 像那两个大白痴那样打工去 |
[03:17] | No, thanks. See, | 不了 谢谢 你瞧 |
[03:18] | I’m not so much the job guy. | 我不是那种找正式工作的人 |
[03:20] | I’m more the guy behind the job guy | 我更像是那种打工男身后的人 |
[03:22] | who just sits there and plays with his toys. | 就安静坐着摆弄自己的玩意 |
[03:24] | – You get it. – I don’t. Get a job. | -你懂的 -懂个屁 找工作去 |
[03:26] | No, n-n-n-n-n-n-no. Adam doesn’t need a job. | 不不不不不 亚当不需要找工作 |
[03:29] | – He’s already got a career. – Doing what? | -他已经有自己的事业了 -什么事业 |
[03:31] | Adam is going to be a famous director. | 亚当要成为著名导演 |
[03:34] | And if you don’t believe me, | 如果你们不相信我 |
[03:35] | just ask his guidance counselor. | 尽管去问他的辅导员 |
[03:37] | No, your son would do miserably in Hollywood, | 不 你儿子在好莱坞会混得很惨的 |
[03:40] | and that’s a fact. | 这是不争的事实 |
[03:41] | My son is a star, and you’re gonna die alone! | 我儿子会成为明星 而你会孤独终老 |
[03:43] | While I do feel that way, | 尽管我的确有那种预感 |
[03:44] | I’m just stating the hard truth. | 我只是忠言逆耳 |
[03:46] | It’s more likely that your puny son will become a power forward | 你那柔弱儿子成为76人队大前锋的机会 |
[03:49] | for the Sixers than a big Hollywood muckety-muck. | 都大过成为好莱坞大人物的机会 |
[03:51] | Oh, no, Mama. | 不是吧 妈妈 |
[03:53] | I don’t want to play whatever sport he’s talking about. | 我不想加入那支球队 不管是什么球 |
[03:54] | Don’t worry, sweet potato. | 别担心 小乖仔 |
[03:56] | Mr. Glascott doesn’t know anything. | 格拉斯科特老师什么都不懂 |
[03:57] | Oh, but I do. | 其实我懂 |
[03:59] | You see, I once made my way out to L.A. with my own foolish dreams. | 我也曾带着我愚蠢的梦想闯荡洛杉矶 |
[04:02] | I thought I’d become a big-time Hollywood scriptwriter. | 我以为我会成为好莱坞剧作家大腕 |
[04:06] | I even wrote a teleplay. | 我甚至写了本电视剧剧本 |
[04:08] | “Sole Brothers”? | “索尔兄弟” |
[04:09] | That’s “Sole” Spelled S-O-L-E. | 是”协蒂兄弟” 谐音鞋底 |
[04:11] | Upon their father’s death, two brothers take the reins — | 在父亲去世后 两兄弟继承了衣钵 |
[04:15] | or laces — of the family shoe store. | 或者说鞋带 经营起了家传鞋铺 |
[04:18] | They’re detectives, but they have different styles. | 他们是侦探 但作风不同 |
[04:21] | – You really need to read it. – No, I don’t. | -你要读了剧本才能明白 -我拒绝 |
[04:23] | What are you telling my boy? | 你到底想对我儿子说什么 |
[04:24] | I’m telling your son the same thing Robert Wagner told me | 我想对你儿子说 我在蔡森餐馆男厕 |
[04:27] | when I approached him in the men’s room at Chasen’s — | 找到演员罗伯特·瓦格纳时 他对我说的话 |
[04:29] | this is inappropriate. | 这样做太不合适了 |
[04:30] | Okay, let me clean this up. | 好吧 让我总结一下 |
[04:31] | He’s saying you’re definitely not gonna make it. | 他说你永远不会出头 |
[04:33] | Good talk. | 总结完毕 |
[04:34] | But Mom believes in me. | 但妈妈相信我 |
[04:36] | Yeah, well, she also believes | 是啊 但她也相信 |
[04:38] | that Erica’s gonna be on the cover of Rolling Stone | 爱丽卡能上《滚石》杂志封面 |
[04:40] | and Barry’s gonna be a surgeon. | 巴瑞能当上外科医生 |
[04:42] | Oh, sweet balls! None of those things are ever gonna happen! | 苍天大地啊 那些事怎么可能发生 |
[04:44] | I have to get a job. | 我必须得找份工作 |
[04:46] | But you already have one — making wonderful home movies | 但你已经有工作了 拍摄很棒的自制电影 |
[04:49] | and winning the Academy Award of my heart. | 赢得我心中的奥斯卡金像奖 |
[04:50] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 没关系的 |
[04:52] | Based on Mr. Glascott’s tale of broken dreams, | 格拉斯科特老师梦想破碎这个故事教育我 |
[04:54] | I should explore my options. | 我应该探索更多选择 |
[04:56] | Okay, fine. You can try one job. | 好吧 那你就打一份工试试看吧 |
[04:58] | But as soon as everyone realizes that this a detour | 但一旦人们意识到这不过是耽误你 |
[05:01] | from what is obviously your destiny, | 走上你命中注定的道路 |
[05:03] | you’re going back to being my little moviemaker. | 你就回来继续做我的小小电影制作人 |
[05:05] | Boom! He’s getting a job. | 万岁 他要找工作了 |
[05:07] | There you go. | 问题解决了 |
[05:08] | Oh, speaking of my screenplay, | 说到我的剧本 |
[05:10] | I mocked up a poster to help sell it in the room. | 我弄了张实体海报好让剧本更吸引人 |
[05:13] | These are twin shoe salesmen/detectives, | 这两个人是卖鞋匠兼侦探 |
[05:17] | Jeffrey Sole and David Alan Brothers. | 杰弗里·协蒂和大卫·艾伦两兄弟 |
[05:19] | If they’re brothers, why do they have different last names? | 如果他们是两兄弟 为什么姓不一样 |
[05:21] | If you read the script, you’d understand! | 如果你读了剧本就会明白了 |
[05:23] | While I was warming to the novelty of having a job, | 当我适应找工作的新奇感受时 |
[05:26] | Barry and Erica were warming to their jobs | 巴瑞和爱丽卡也在适应他们的工作 |
[05:28] | of selling novelties. | 卖新奇玩意 |
[05:29] | And last but not least, | 最后但同样重要的 |
[05:30] | we have our edible underpants in all flavors and sizes. | 我们有各种尺寸和口味的可食用内裤 |
[05:35] | – Questions? – I got one. | -有问题吗 -我有一个问题 |
[05:37] | This place is awesome. | 这地方太棒了 |
[05:38] | That’s not a question, kiss-ass. | 那不是问题 马屁精 |
[05:39] | That’s all right. | 没关系 |
[05:41] | I share young Barry’s verve for the gag game. | 我和巴瑞对整人有同样的热情 |
[05:43] | Well, sir, I’m gonna learn everything about this place, | 先生 我要学习关于这个地方的一切 |
[05:46] | starting with the exploding golf balls. | 就从爆炸高尔夫球开始 |
[05:48] | Sorry. Barry offers enthusiasm, but not much else. | 抱歉 巴瑞热情有余 其他全都不足 |
[05:50] | Really? ‘Cause on his application, | 真的吗 可是在他的简历上 |
[05:52] | he said he was a genius | 他自称是天才 |
[05:53] | who was studying pre-brain-surgery. | 还是脑外科预科生 |
[05:56] | Yep. They explode, all right. | 没错 这些球还真会爆炸 |
[05:59] | Okay, here’s what you need to know. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[06:00] | Barry’s gonna break stuff, scare customers, hurt himself. | 巴瑞会打破商品 吓跑客人 弄伤自己 |
[06:03] | But he’s my brother and I love the dope, | 但他是我弟 我爱那个大傻蛋 |
[06:05] | so I’m offering to be a buffer. | 我自愿当缓冲 |
[06:07] | Thanks for the heads-up, Erica. | 多谢事先提醒 爱丽卡 |
[06:09] | – How could you! – What? | -你怎么这样 -怎么了 |
[06:11] | I heard everything, thanks to this! | 多亏了这个 我全都听到了 |
[06:14] | You sold me out on the first day? | 你第一天就打我的小报告 |
[06:16] | I’m just protecting you from the biggest danger | 我只是保护你不受你生命中 |
[06:18] | in your life — you. | 最危险生物的威胁 你自己 |
[06:20] | You really think you’re better than me at everything? | 你真的觉得自己什么都比我强吗 |
[06:22] | That I’m a joke? | 觉得我就是个笑话 |
[06:23] | Barry, you’re covered in exploding golf ball dust. | 巴瑞 你一身爆炸高尔夫球粉末 |
[06:25] | Well, you’re the joke. | 你才是笑话 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause I’m not just gonna be the greatest brain doctor — | 因为我不只要成为最优秀的脑科医生 |
[06:29] | I’m also gonna be the greatest Spencer Gifts employee. | 我还会成为斯宾塞礼品店最优秀的店员 |
[06:33] | How, you ask? | 你问我怎么兼顾 |
[06:34] | I’ll out-Spencer Gifts you. | 我在斯宾塞礼品店把你比下去 |
[06:35] | Now, I got to get myself a new shirt, ’cause this one’s ruined. | 我得先去换件上衣 因为这件不能穿了 |
[06:38] | And so began the great | 于是金伯格姐弟 |
[06:40] | Goldberg Spencer gift-off. | 在斯宾塞礼品店的比试开始了 |
[06:42] | Sold my first item. Suck it. | 第一件商品卖出去了 傻眼了吧 |
[06:45] | Yep, my brother was convinced he would walk away the winner. | 没错 我哥自以为能以胜者的姿态离开 |
[06:48] | Meanwhile, I needed a job myself, | 与此同时 我自己也需要找份工作 |
[06:50] | and it was gonna take a true miracle. | 那得靠天降奇迹 |
[06:52] | – Wait a minute. – Help found! | -等一下 -你们有帮手了 |
[06:55] | If I could pass the impossible interview. | 只要我能通过难上天的面试 |
[06:57] | How many quarters are in a dollar? | 一块钱等于几个两毛五的硬币 |
[06:58] | Four. | 四个 |
[06:59] | I’ll be in the back, taking a nap. | 我到休息室打盹去了 |
[07:01] | – Sweet. – Oh. And we’re running a promotion. | -太好了 -对了 我们有促销活动 |
[07:04] | Every “A” a kid has on his report card, | 孩子们成绩单上的每个A |
[07:06] | he gets a quarter. | 都能换一个硬币 |
[07:07] | – Got it? – Sir, yes, sir! | -明白吗 -是的 长官 |
[07:08] | Don’t do that. | 别来这套 |
[07:11] | Dad, today I became a man! | 爸 今天我成为大人了 |
[07:13] | Go brag to your friends and your grandpa. | 朝你朋友和你外公炫耀去 |
[07:15] | That’s not a “Me” Thing. | 这个话题我不负责 |
[07:16] | No, no! I got a job! | 不是的 我找到工作了 |
[07:18] | A real one? | 正经工作吗 |
[07:19] | Yep, at my favorite place in the world — | 没错 在全世界我最喜欢的地方 |
[07:20] | the arcade. | 游戏厅 |
[07:22] | All my children have jobs?! | 我所有的孩子都有工作了 |
[07:23] | This is my dream. | 我的梦想成真了 |
[07:25] | I close my eyes, and this is what I see. | 每当我闭上双眼 想象的就是这一天 |
[07:27] | That’s a sad dream, | 这梦想真悲哀 |
[07:28] | but you have a sad life, so I get it. | 但你的人生也很悲哀 所以我理解 |
[07:29] | Come here! | 过来 |
[07:31] | – What’s happening? – This is me hugging you. | -这是什么情况 -我要拥抱你 |
[07:33] | No! I’m hugging you! Just accept it! | 我要拥抱你 你就受着吧 |
[07:35] | Mom! Dad’s trying to hug me! | 妈 老爸要抱我 |
[07:37] | Oh, Murray, you’re finally expressing | 默里 你终于向你的孩子们 |
[07:39] | your love and affection towards your children! | 表达爱与情感了 |
[07:41] | No, the little weird one got a job! | 不是 这个小怪胎找到工作了 |
[07:43] | What?! Who would hire him?! | 什么 谁会雇他啊 |
[07:45] | Don’t know. Don’t care. | 不知道 也不在乎 |
[07:46] | I thought he’d be singing in a wig for years. | 我还以为他要戴着假发唱好几年歌呢 |
[07:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:49] | Now, if you don’t mind, | 如果你们不介意 |
[07:50] | I’m gonna go adjust my change belt. | 我要去调整一下零钱腰带 |
[07:52] | It was hanging a little low. | 带子太长了 |
[07:55] | How could you let him accept a job and be part of the world? | 你怎么能让他接受工作融入世俗 |
[07:58] | I didn’t do anything. It was easy. | 我什么都没做 就这么简单 |
[07:59] | It’s fine. I’ll just wait it out until he quits or gets fired. | 没关系 我就等着他辞职或者被解雇好了 |
[08:02] | Or he’ll learn responsibility | 或者他会学会承担责任 |
[08:03] | and pride from a job well done. | 为工作出色而自豪 |
[08:05] | Oh, shut the up, Murray. | 你丫闭嘴 默里 |
[08:06] | As my parents debated my new job, | 当我父母为我的新工作争吵时 |
[08:08] | Erica was settling into hers. | 爱丽卡也适应了她的新工作 |
[08:10] | Welcome to Spencer’s. | 欢迎来到斯宾塞礼品店 |
[08:12] | Shopping for anything in particular? | 您具体有什么想买的吗 |
[08:13] | We’re looking for party favors for Billy’s birthday. | 我们想为比利的生日派对买点派对礼物 |
[08:15] | I’m turning this much! | 我就快这么大了 |
[08:17] | Okay… whatever that is. | 太好了 虽然不知道那代表几 |
[08:19] | Well, we have great stuff for kids — | 我们有很多适合小朋友的玩具 |
[08:21] | balloons, fake tattoos, bouncy balls. | 气球 纹身贴纸 跳跳球 |
[08:23] | Boring! | 真无聊 |
[08:25] | Let me guess, William — You like poo-poo? | 让我猜猜 威廉 你喜欢粑粑吗 |
[08:28] | You like fake barf? | 你喜欢仿真呕吐物吗 |
[08:30] | You like big ol’ farts? | 你喜欢大大的屁声吗 |
[08:31] | Yes! | 喜欢 |
[08:32] | Then come with me, ’cause you’re gonna have | 那就跟我来 你将拥有 |
[08:34] | the best birthday farty ever! | 最好的生日放屁派对 |
[08:37] | Let’s go, little man. | 来吧 小伙子 |
[08:39] | I know you were worried about your brother, | 我知道你很担心你弟弟 |
[08:40] | but he’s actually doing great. | 但他其实表现很好 |
[08:42] | I’d say he’s really embraced the spirit of Spencer’s. | 我认为他真的拥抱了斯宾塞的精神 |
[08:45] | Yeah, well, he’s not the only one. | 不只是他 |
[08:48] | Watch this. | 瞧我的 |
[08:49] | Hey, handsome. Welcome to Spencer’s. | 帅哥 欢迎来到斯宾塞礼品店 |
[08:52] | Can I help you with anything? | 有什么想买的吗 |
[08:53] | Nah, just kinda browsing. | 没有 我就随便看看 |
[08:54] | Dude! You like chicks? | 哥们 你喜欢小妞吗 |
[08:56] | Um…yeah. | 喜欢啊 |
[08:57] | I’m kind of talking to one. | 我这不正和一个聊着呢吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah, he’s kind of talking to one. | 是啊 他这不正和一个聊着呢吗 |
[09:00] | What about chicks in bikinis suntanning on rad sports cars? | 那穿比基尼在炫酷跑车上晒太阳的小妞呢 |
[09:04] | Isn’t that better than this dud? | 那不是比这木头疙瘩好多了吗 |
[09:05] | Yeah, probably. | 是啊 大概吧 |
[09:06] | Then step to your right | 那就朝你右边走过去 |
[09:07] | and check out our sweet posters! | 看看我们的优质海报 |
[09:09] | And for the first time, Barry was out-Spencering Erica. | 有史以来第一次 巴瑞赢过了爱丽卡 |
[09:12] | My Lord, look at that boy! | 我的天 看看那个小子 |
[09:15] | Scooping up ever super car and boobie poster we got. | 把我们的跑车和大胸妹的海报全买了 |
[09:18] | Just doing my job, sir. | 只是我应该做的 先生 |
[09:19] | I know this is a small detour on your way to becoming | 我知道你在成为脑科名医的路上 |
[09:22] | a big-time brain surgeon, but how would you like | 只是短暂在这里逗留 但你想不想 |
[09:25] | – to be assistant manager? – What? | -当副经理 -什么 |
[09:27] | I’ve been looking for somebody to help me run this place. | 我一直在找人帮我经营这家店 |
[09:29] | I found him. What do you say? | 我找到了 你怎么说 |
[09:31] | I say you’re gonna be out of business in two weeks. | 我说你会在两周后停业 |
[09:33] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 感谢您给我这个机会 |
[09:34] | Erica, your brilliant brother’s in charge. | 爱丽卡 现在你的天才老弟说了算 |
[09:37] | Now, I’m gonna go lose myself in a Cinnabon. | 我要去尽情享用一个肉桂卷面包了 |
[09:39] | Well, well, well. | 没想到啊 |
[09:41] | Looks like the master has become the student. | 看来大师已经成为学徒了 |
[09:44] | That’s not the expression. | 这句话不是这么说的 |
[09:45] | It is now, ’cause Barry’s the boss. | 现在是了 因为巴瑞是老板了 |
[09:48] | And the boss Barry says clean all the dribble glasses | 而巴瑞老板命令你把所有的漏水杯擦干净 |
[09:51] | and restock the fake turds. | 再把仿真便便的货架补满 |
[09:54] | As Erica faced the wrath of a new boss, | 正当爱丽卡愤怒于有了新老板时 |
[09:57] | I was facing bossy customers. | 我在面对蛮横的顾客 |
[09:59] | Hey, there. Nine quarters, please. | 你 请给我九个硬币 |
[10:01] | – What’s this? – It’s my report card. | -这是什么 -这是我的成绩单 |
[10:03] | I’m a straight-A student. | 我是全优学生 |
[10:04] | But I go to school with you, | 但我和你同校 |
[10:05] | and the report cards haven’t come out yet. | 成绩单还没发下来呢 |
[10:06] | Then why am I holding one? | 那我手里为什么有一张 |
[10:08] | That’s from three years ago! | 那是三年前的了 |
[10:09] | Plus, those aren’t A’s. They’re F’s you turned into A’s. | 再说那些根本不是A 是你把F改成了A |
[10:13] | Look. | 看 |
[10:14] | A’s don’t have right angles. | A是没有直角的 |
[10:15] | You should know that, ’cause you got an “A” in geometry. | 你应该知道 因为你的几何学得了A |
[10:18] | Well, here’s something you should know. | 有件事你应该知道 |
[10:20] | Give me a fistful of quarters | 给我一把硬币 |
[10:21] | before I give you a faceful of fist. | 否则我就让你满脸吃老拳 |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah — she’s got nine A’s too. | 对 她也得了九个A |
[10:27] | What?! No way! | 什么 不可能 |
[10:28] | I’ve got my report card right here. | 成绩单在这里 |
[10:29] | – That’s a napkin! – Less talking, more clicking. | -这是餐巾纸 -少废话 快给币 |
[10:33] | That’s it. | 这才对 |
[10:34] | Look me in the eye as you do it. | 看着我的眼睛 |
[10:37] | Don’t you look away! | 不准转开 |
[10:39] | Still day 1 at my new job, and I was already feeling | 新工作第一天 我已经感觉到 |
[10:43] | like it was “Game over.” | “游戏结束”了 |
[10:44] | Dude, where’d all these people come from? | 兄弟 这些人哪里来的 |
[10:46] | Everybody heard I was giving out free money! | 大家都听说我在派钱 |
[10:48] | But that’s not even a report card! | 这根本不是成绩单 |
[10:49] | That’s a Sbarro box! | 这是披萨盒 |
[10:50] | I know, Dave Kim! | 我知道 金戴夫 |
[10:52] | I’ve lost control. | 我失控了 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna get fired. | 我会被炒掉的 |
[10:54] | Oh, for sure. | 那是当然 |
[10:56] | Ah, dang it! I’m all out! | 见鬼 没了 |
[10:58] | You’re gonna need more quarters. | 你需要更多硬币 |
[11:00] | Wait! I’ve got all the quarters in the world! | 且慢 我有数不清的硬币 |
[11:02] | I had the perfect plan. | 我有完美的计划 |
[11:04] | I would just borrow a couple quarters | 我只需要向机器 |
[11:05] | – from the machine. – Free quarters! | -借点硬币 -不要钱的硬币 |
[11:07] | Oh, God! Not part of the plan! | 老天 这不是我的计划 |
[11:10] | What the hell is going on? | 出什么事了 |
[11:12] | It’s a funny story, really. | 说来有趣 |
[11:13] | I gave out free money. | 我在发钱 |
[11:16] | It’s not funny. | 并不有趣 |
[11:21] | Okay. Those beer helmets are clean enough. | 啤酒头盔够干净了 |
[11:24] | Go tidy up the naughty novelty section in the back. | 去整理后面的情趣区 |
[11:26] | No. There’s creepos over there. | 不 那边有变态 |
[11:28] | And they’re not buying anything. | 他们什么也不买 |
[11:29] | Erica, you’re objecting to a direct order | 爱丽卡 你不服从上级的 |
[11:32] | from your superior. | 直接命令 |
[11:33] | Know what would happen if this was the Army? | 知道在军队会怎样吗 |
[11:35] | Uh, this isn’t the Army. We sell butt mugs. | 这里不是军队 我们出售屁股马克杯 |
[11:37] | Watch yourself. | 小心点 |
[11:39] | Oh, Leon, I’m gonna need the keys to the glass case. | 利昂 我需要玻璃柜的钥匙 |
[11:41] | The glass case? | 玻璃柜 |
[11:42] | With the pewter dragons holding the crystal balls? | 托着水晶球的青龙 |
[11:45] | I haven’t opened this case in years. | 我已经好几年没打开这个了 |
[11:47] | Yeah, I saw this stupid goth kid in the mall, | 我在商场看到一个傻缺哥特风小子 |
[11:50] | and I said to myself, “That kid’ll buy a dragon.” | 我跟自己说 那小子会买只龙 |
[11:53] | So I struck up a convo, and he’s coming in. | 我找他聊 他会来 |
[11:55] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:57] | Son, you’ve got it. | 孩子 你拥有… |
[11:59] | The gift. | 天赋 |
[12:01] | The Spencer’s gift. | 斯宾塞的天赋 |
[12:02] | Come on. That’s not a thing. | 拜托 哪有这回事 |
[12:04] | This is a big moment for me. | 这一刻对我来说太重要了 |
[12:06] | I-I’ve never said this before. | 我之前没说过这话 |
[12:10] | – You can lock up tonight. – You sure? | -今晚你锁门 -你确定吗 |
[12:12] | I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life. | 我这辈子从未对任何事如此肯定过 |
[12:15] | You! | 你 |
[12:17] | Learn from him. | 跟他学学 |
[12:19] | He has the gift. | 他有天赋 |
[12:20] | Spencer’s gift — sure. | 斯宾塞的天赋 当然 |
[12:22] | Well, would you look at that. | 你瞧瞧 |
[12:23] | First, I’m made the boss. | 我先是做了你的上级 |
[12:25] | Now I get the keys to the store. | 现在我有了商店的钥匙 |
[12:27] | I don’t even have the keys to the house. | 我连家里的钥匙都没有 |
[12:29] | I have to sit in the tree until someone comes home! | 我得坐在树上等人回家 |
[12:31] | I have to hand it to you– | 我得承认 |
[12:32] | You really did out-Spencer Gifts me. | 在斯宾塞礼品店你的确比我强 |
[12:34] | Eh, don’t feel bad. Not everyone has the gift. | 别难过 不是人人都有天赋的 |
[12:36] | If anything, I feel bad you don’t get to see Chuck Norris. | 我只是替你遗憾你见不到查克·诺里斯了 |
[12:39] | Chuck Norris? What about him? | 查克·诺里斯 他怎么了 |
[12:42] | Oh, he’s signing his new book at B. Dalton. | 他在书店签售新书 |
[12:43] | What’s it called? | 什么书 |
[12:45] | “Punching America in the Throat.” | 《一拳击中美国的喉咙》 |
[12:47] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[12:48] | Why are the two most important things that ever happened to me tonight? | 为什么我人生中最重要的两件事要同时发生在今晚 |
[12:51] | I guess… I could cover for you. | 我想 我可以帮你顶着 |
[12:53] | Thank you, Erica. | 谢谢你 爱丽卡 |
[12:55] | You know, you’re not a good employee, | 你不是好员工 |
[12:56] | but you’re an average sister. | 但你是个还算不差的姐姐 |
[12:59] | Erica knew that in order to beat Barry, | 爱丽卡知道要胜过巴瑞 |
[13:01] | she’d have to play dirty. | 她必须出阴招 |
[13:02] | Meanwhile, I had to clean up the mess I made at work. | 同时 我得收拾工作的烂摊子 |
[13:05] | It was terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[13:06] | They shook me down for all my quarters. | 他们抢了我所有的硬币 |
[13:08] | Was one dressed like a ditzy redhead | 一个打扮得像古怪红发女郎 |
[13:10] | and the other like a smart-alec shoeshiner? | 另一个像自作聪明的擦鞋仔吗 |
[13:12] | Albert, not everything is a grift. | 艾伯特 不是所有事都是诈骗 |
[13:14] | Face it — Mom was right. | 我承认 妈妈是对的 |
[13:16] | I’m not qualified to do anything | 我不够格做任何事 |
[13:17] | besides make stupid home movies. | 除了拍愚蠢的自制电影 |
[13:19] | We can fix this — together. | 我们可以一起解决这个问题 |
[13:21] | How much they get you for? | 他们抢了多少钱 |
[13:22] | 110 $110. | |
[13:23] | You’re gonna fix this on your own. | 你得自己解决 |
[13:25] | Fine. I’ll think of something. | 好 我会想办法 |
[13:26] | Just don’t tell Mom I got fired. | 别告诉妈妈我被解雇了 |
[13:27] | Yes! I heard everything, thanks to Barry’s stupid giant ear. | 太好了 我听到了 多亏了巴瑞的愚蠢大耳朵 |
[13:31] | Our Hollywood dreams are back on the table. | 我们的好莱坞梦又回来了 |
[13:35] | Mom, you got to stop. I just lost a real job. | 妈 你别这样 我刚失去了真正的工作 |
[13:37] | You know what else is real? | 知道还有什么是真的吗 |
[13:38] | You walking me down the red carpet at the Academy Awards. | 你和我一起走奥斯卡红毯 |
[13:42] | To be clear, if I ever get a job in show business, | 说清楚 如果我在演艺圈混到任何工作 |
[13:45] | I am not taking you as my date to anything. | 我不会带你去参加任何活动 |
[13:47] | – Of course you are. – I’m super not. | -你当然会带 -绝对不会 |
[13:49] | Well, who else are you gonna take? | 那你带谁 |
[13:50] | Um, my wife? | 我老婆 |
[13:51] | Oh, it’s cool. She’ll understand. | 没事 她会理解的 |
[13:53] | – No, she won’t. – I’ll talk to her. She’ll get it. | -她不会的 -我会跟她谈的 她会明白 |
[13:55] | You stay away from her — seriously. | 你离她远点 说真的 |
[13:56] | She didn’t sign up for this. | 她嫁我可不是为了这个 |
[13:58] | So, what– I’m the only one who believes in you, | 怎样 我是唯一相信你的人 |
[14:00] | but I have to read about your successes | 却只能在《人物》杂志上 |
[14:01] | in People magazine, | 读到你的成功故事 |
[14:03] | like some poor slob at a dentist’s office? | 像牙医诊所里那些可怜的笨蛋一样吗 |
[14:04] | I’ll tell you before the article comes out, okay? | 我会在文章发表前告诉你 好吗 |
[14:07] | If I pay back the arcade, can I go to the Oscars then? | 如果我帮你还游戏厅的钱 我能参加奥斯卡吗 |
[14:10] | You can ride with me and my wife in the limo, | 你可以和我还有我老婆一起坐豪华轿车 |
[14:12] | – but you can’t go in. – I’ll find a way. | -但你不能进去 -我会想办法的 |
[14:14] | No! You’re not bailing him out of this. | 不 这次你不能保他 |
[14:16] | This is his job, not yours. | 这是他的工作 不是你的 |
[14:19] | You got to find a way to solve it on your own. | 你得想办法自己解决 |
[14:21] | And I just did — by trading in my future happiness for cash. | 想到了 我刚用未来的快乐换了现金 |
[14:24] | Here’s your money, plus a little extra | 给你钱 多给了一点 |
[14:26] | because you’re a special boy. | 因为你是个特别的男孩 |
[14:28] | Hey, my special-boy money! | 我的特别男孩的钱 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna be brutal here | 我得残忍一点 |
[14:30] | because your mom’s in la-la land. | 因为你妈在幻想世界 |
[14:32] | You’re not a boy, and you’re not special! | 你不是男孩 你不特别 |
[14:34] | What are you saying?! | 你说什么呢 |
[14:36] | He’s not some magic star. | 他不是神奇之星 |
[14:38] | He’s a regular Joe | 他是普通人 |
[14:39] | who’s got to learn the value of a hard day’s work. | 他要学习辛苦工作的价值 |
[14:43] | By wearing wigs and making home movies. | 通过戴假发和拍自制电影 |
[14:45] | Oh, my God! What are you doing to this kid? | 我的天 你对这孩子做什么 |
[14:47] | I’m being his mother. | 我在做他的母亲 |
[14:48] | Well, I’m being his father. | 我在做他的父亲 |
[14:50] | Welcome to reality. | 欢迎来到现实 |
[14:51] | You go down to that job, | 你去上班的地方 |
[14:53] | and you solve it any way you can! | 想尽办法解决问题 |
[14:59] | Solve it! | 解决问题 |
[15:01] | What a rip! | 骗人 |
[15:03] | Chuck Norris wasn’t even there — | 查克·诺里斯根本不在 |
[15:04] | just some lady named Maya Angelou. | 只有一个叫马娅·安杰卢的女士[诗人] |
[15:07] | She didn’t know anything about karate. | 她根本不懂空手道 |
[15:08] | Barry. We need to talk. | 巴瑞 我们得谈谈 |
[15:11] | Leon. What are you doing back? | 利昂 你怎么回来了 |
[15:13] | Someone paged me to come back to the store. | 有人打我Call机让我回来 |
[15:15] | When I got here, you were gone… | 我回来时 你不在 |
[15:17] | and so were all the bottled farts. | 瓶装屁也全都不见了 |
[15:20] | Oh, no! Not the bottled farts! | 不 不要是瓶装屁 |
[15:21] | Yes, the bottled farts. | 对 瓶装屁 |
[15:23] | When I saw all the bottled farts were gone, I was excited. | 我看到所有的瓶装屁没有了 我很开心 |
[15:25] | I thought you sold the bottled farts. | 我以为你卖完了 |
[15:27] | But now it seems you lost the bottled farts. | 但现在看来你弄丢了那些瓶装屁 |
[15:30] | I’d never lose the bottled farts. | 我永远不会弄丢瓶装屁 |
[15:31] | Barry, do you understand that each bottled fart | 巴瑞 你明白吗 每一瓶瓶装屁 |
[15:35] | was ass-crafted by a third-generation fartist | 都是科罗拉多普韦布洛的第三代放屁艺术家 |
[15:37] | in Pueblo, Colorado? | 亲屁制作的 |
[15:38] | So they just fart into the bottles? | 他们对着瓶子放屁吗 |
[15:40] | Oh, it’s so much more than that. | 何止如此 |
[15:43] | Inside every bottled fart lives a child’s wish. | 每一瓶瓶装屁都承载着一个孩子的希望 |
[15:48] | And now all those wishes have vanished, | 现在这些希望都落空了 |
[15:50] | like… something in the wind. | 就像 什么随风而逝了 |
[15:53] | A squeaky fart? | 一个响屁 |
[15:54] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[15:56] | No one gets it like you, Barry. | 你最懂 巴瑞 |
[15:59] | But I still need that name tag. | 但还是要把工作牌给我 |
[16:01] | Wait! You can’t fire him for just losing some farts. | 等等 你不能因为丢了一些屁就炒掉他 |
[16:04] | It’s not about the farts. | 重点不是屁 |
[16:07] | It’s about trust. | 重点是信任 |
[16:10] | You broke my heart, son. | 你伤透了我的心 孩子 |
[16:14] | You did this. | 是你做的 |
[16:15] | You couldn’t deal with the fact that I was better than you, | 你无法接受我比你优秀的事实 |
[16:18] | that I was good at something, that I’ll be a doctor one day. | 有些事我很能干 以后我会做医生 |
[16:21] | – Barry — – No! Just don’t talk to me. | -巴瑞 -不 别理我 |
[16:24] | My arcade job was a bust, | 我在游戏厅的工作彻底完蛋 |
[16:26] | but I had the perfect way to get my money back. | 但我有完美的计划拿回我的钱 |
[16:29] | Yo, ponytail! Give me my damn money! | 马尾辫 把我的钱还我 |
[16:31] | – No. – Okay, that didn’t work. | -不 -好吧 这样不行 |
[16:33] | Please do the right thing and give me my money. | 请做正确的事 把我的钱还我 |
[16:35] | I’ve considered your offer, and I have a counteroffer. | 我会考虑你的提议 并做出回应 |
[16:37] | Eat my butt. | 吃屎去 |
[16:39] | I totally thought you were gonna do the right thing, | 我以为你会做正确的事 |
[16:40] | and then you offered your butt! | 结果你让他吃屎 |
[16:42] | Can you guys please just give me the money back? | 拜托你们把我的钱还我好吗 |
[16:44] | Sorry, man. I need that money to feed my family. | 对不起 我需要那些钱养家 |
[16:46] | – Really? – No. My dad’s a lawyer. | -真的吗 -不是 我爸是律师 |
[16:48] | He has that commercial where he wears a neck brace | 他拍过广告 他戴着颈托 |
[16:50] | and tells you his number is dos dos dos, dos dos dos, | 告诉大家他的号码是222222 |
[16:52] | 2222 dos dos dos dos. | |
[16:53] | Wait! That’s it! I know how to fix this! | 等等 有了 我知道怎么解决了 |
[16:56] | Is it by you giving us more quarters? | 你给我们更多硬币吗 |
[16:57] | No, but what if I told you I could make you stars? | 不 但如果我告诉你 我可以让你变成明星呢 |
[17:01] | Johnny’s already a star. You’re a star, Johnny. | 强尼本来就是明星 你是明星 强尼 |
[17:03] | I know, girl. Everybody knows. | 我知道 姑娘 所有人都知道 |
[17:05] | So, you’ll do it? | 这样说你愿意 |
[17:06] | Sure. But I got two questions for you. | 当然 但我有两个问题 |
[17:09] | Can I play my sax? | 我可以演奏萨克斯风吗 |
[17:10] | And how loud can I play my sax? | 能够吹得多大声 |
[17:15] | Do you like video games? | 你喜欢电子游戏吗 |
[17:17] | Do you like girls? | 你喜欢姑娘吗 |
[17:18] | Do you like girls who like video games? | 你喜欢喜欢电子游戏的姑娘吗 |
[17:21] | Hey, big boy. | 帅哥 |
[17:22] | How ’bout we make that two-player? | 两个人玩怎么样 |
[17:24] | Well, all right. | 好的 |
[17:26] | Come on down to Challenges Arcade. | 快来挑战游戏厅 |
[17:29] | All the latest games, from Asteroids to Zaxxon. | 所有最新的游戏 从行星游戏到飞船逃生 |
[17:32] | Did somebody say “Zaxxon”?! | 有人说飞船逃生吗 |
[17:34] | More like sax-on. | 应该是飞管吹起 |
[17:40] | Dude, this commercial’s gonna be awesome. | 兄弟 这个广告会非常棒的 |
[17:42] | Commercial, huh? Not a bad idea. | 广告 这主意还行 |
[17:45] | And it can be yours for only $5,000. | 只需五千块就是你的 |
[17:47] | How about no dollars and you can have your job back? | 不要钱 你回来上班怎么样 |
[17:51] | Deal. | 成交 |
[17:55] | Go away, fart thief. | 走开 偷屁贼 |
[17:57] | Well, maybe this will cheer you up. | 也许这个能让你开心起来 |
[17:59] | Whoopee cushion? | 放屁垫 |
[18:01] | Bug in an ice cube? | 冰块虫 |
[18:02] | Even though all those items are hilarious, | 尽管这些东西都很搞笑 |
[18:04] | you can’t make up for what you did. | 你也不能弥补你所做的 |
[18:09] | Okay, fine. | 好的 |
[18:10] | I paged Leon, and… | 是我传呼利昂的 |
[18:13] | I hid all of the stinky bottles in the stockroom. | 我把所有臭瓶子都藏在仓库了 |
[18:17] | I did it because I was jealous. | 我这样做是因为我嫉妒 |
[18:20] | You’re better at Spencer’s Gifts than me. | 你在斯宾塞礼品店的表现比我好 |
[18:22] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:23] | I-I don’t want another gag gift. | 我不要什么恶作剧礼物 |
[18:25] | No, it’s a real one. | 这是正经礼物 |
[18:30] | A stethoscope? | 听诊器 |
[18:32] | For when you’re a doctor. | 你做医生后用 |
[18:34] | You don’t believe that. | 你对我没信心 |
[18:36] | Look, I know I’m always really hard on you, | 我知道我一直对你很不客气 |
[18:37] | but watching you at that job made me see | 但看你工作让我发现 |
[18:40] | that when you’re passionate about something, | 当你对什么有热情时 |
[18:43] | you can do anything. | 你什么都能办到 |
[18:45] | So you’re gonna be a doctor, all right? | 你会成为医生的 |
[18:49] | And a damn good one. | 非常优秀的医生 |
[18:51] | You may not be a good employee, | 虽说你不是好员工 |
[18:53] | but you’re a great sister. | 但你是一个好姐姐 |
[18:58] | Challenges Arcade, Willow Grove Park Hall. | 挑战游戏厅 威洛格罗夫公园商场 |
[19:00] | Is this going on TV? | 这个要上电视吗 |
[19:02] | My boss bought local air time, | 我老板买了本地的时段 |
[19:03] | and now the manager of Spencer’s Gifts | 现在斯宾塞礼品店的经理 |
[19:05] | wants me to shoot one for him, too. | 要我也为他们拍广告 |
[19:07] | Oh, my baby! | 我的宝贝 |
[19:09] | Told you, Murray! He is special! | 跟你说过了 默里 他是特别的 |
[19:11] | That’s his job — being amazing! | 他的工作就是做个了不起的人 |
[19:14] | You know, I think I’m gonna keep my actual job at the arcade. | 我会继续做游戏厅的真正的工作 |
[19:17] | – What? – Truth is, without it, | -什么 -事实上 没有这份工作 |
[19:18] | I never would have gotten my first real directing gig. | 我永远不可能有第一份正式的导演工作 |
[19:21] | Dad’s right — a real job is a good thing. | 爸说得对 真正的工作是件好事 |
[19:24] | Well, you’re still gonna take me to the Oscars, though, right? | 你依然会带我去参加奥斯卡 对吗 |
[19:26] | I’m taking my wife. | 我会带我老婆 |
[19:27] | You’ll take me to the Emmys. | 你会带我去参加艾米奖 |
[19:28] | Eh, I’m taking my wife. | 我会带我老婆去 |
[19:30] | Sure you are. | 当然 |
[19:32] | Bevy. | 贝弗 |
[19:33] | Fine. I’ll stop. | 行 我不说了 |
[19:34] | You know, your mom may be onto something. | 你妈也许说对了 |
[19:37] | You might be more special than I’m giving you credit for. | 也许你比我想象的要特别一些 |
[19:41] | You really think so? | 你真这样想吗 |
[19:42] | Don’t get a big head about it. | 别太得意 |
[19:44] | But, yeah, keep making your movies | 但是继续拍电影 |
[19:46] | with the, uh, singing and the wigs. | 用唱歌假发什么的 |
[19:49] | I thought you hate the wigs. | 我以为你讨厌假发 |
[19:51] | Oh, I — I really hate the wigs. | 我真心讨厌假发 |
[19:55] | Sometimes the people who push us the hardest | 有时候最严厉督促我们的人 |
[19:57] | are the most encouraging of all. | 是最大的鼓励所在 |
[19:59] | Sure, growing up’s messy, | 成长是烦恼的 |
[20:00] | but when we accept the love around us, | 但当我们接受身边的爱时 |
[20:02] | that’s when our true colors shine brightest. | 我们真正的颜色会大放光彩 |
[20:20] | Come on down to Spencer’s Gifts at the Willow Grove Mall, | 来威洛格罗夫商场的斯宾塞礼品店吧 |
[20:24] | where our gag gifts are a sight for sore eyes. | 我们的恶作剧礼物会令你赏心悦目 |
[20:28] | Spencer’s! | 斯宾塞礼品店 |
[20:30] | We’ve got fake barf! | 我们有仿真呕吐物 |
[20:31] | Underpants wallet! | 内裤钱包 |
[20:32] | Real lava lamps! | 真正的熔岩灯 |
[20:34] | Whoopie cushions! | 放屁坐垫 |
[20:35] | Joy buzzers! | 整人握手器 |
[20:37] | “No Fart Zone” tape. | “不准放屁”胶带 |
[20:39] | Wind-up chattering teeth! | 发条振动牙 |
[20:41] | Wacky shirts! | 创意文化衫 |
[20:42] | Silly wigs! | 愚蠢的假发 |
[20:44] | Edible underpants! | 可食用内裤 |
[20:45] | And of course, | 当然还有 |
[20:46] | our best seller, | 最畅销商品 |
[20:48] | Bottled farts! | 瓶装屁 |
[20:51] | And for the woman in your life, | 至于你生命中的女人 |
[20:52] | We have lilac hand lotion, for some reason. | 出于某种原因 我们有丁香护手霜 |
[20:55] | So come on down to Spencer’s, | 请光临斯宾塞礼品店 |
[20:58] | we got shenanigans for you! | 我们为您准备了恶作剧 |