时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Ah, the child stars of the ’80’s. | 八十年代的那些童星啊 |
[00:02] | They were the coolest kids around, | 他们是我们身边最酷的孩子 |
[00:03] | and we all wanted to be them. | 我们都想成为他们 |
[00:04] | As fate would have it, | 造化弄人 |
[00:06] | one grew up with me in Jenkintown. | 珍金镇就有个童星和我一同成长 |
[00:07] | It was RD Robb, | 他就是RD·罗伯 |
[00:09] | and I kind of knew him, sort of. | 我算是认识他 勉强算是 |
[00:11] | Well, go on, smartass, and do it. | 快点 机灵鬼 快舔啊 |
[00:13] | Guys, look, it’s RD Robb from school. | 你们快看 是咱们校的RD·罗伯 |
[00:16] | I can’t believe my best friend is famous and on TV. | 我真不敢相信我的死党上电视出名了 |
[00:18] | Dude, you said two words to RD on the school bus. | 哥们 你只在校车上和RD说过两个字 |
[00:20] | Now that he’s famous, he’s suddenly your best pal? | 现在他出名了 突然就变成你的死党了 |
[00:23] | We traded Matchbox cars in third grade. | 我们在三年级时交换过小汽车玩具 |
[00:24] | That’s not nothing. | 那可不是毫无意义的 |
[00:26] | You know, now that RD is on TV, | 现在RD上电视了 |
[00:27] | I am realizing that he is totally hot. | 我突然发现他好有吸引力啊 |
[00:30] | Yeah, dude is so lucky. | 是啊 那哥们太走运了 |
[00:31] | Did you know his mom is | 你知道他妈妈 |
[00:32] | the top talent manager in the city? | 是镇上最好的明星经纪人吗 |
[00:33] | Oh, yeah, Edie Robb’s got a sharp eye. | 知道 伊迪·罗伯火眼金睛 |
[00:35] | I’ve seen her scoop a kid up in the frozen-food aisle | 我见过她在超市冷冻食品区发掘的孩子 |
[00:38] | and put him on the cover of Bop magazine. | 上了青少年流行杂志《爆破》封面 |
[00:40] | Bop is the gateway to TigerBeat. | 上了《爆破》封面就能上《虎拍》封面 |
[00:42] | Hold up. You know Edie Robb? | 等等 你认识伊迪·罗伯 |
[00:44] | Loosely. | 算是吧 |
[00:45] | She and my mom swim in the same yenta circles. | 她和我妈是同一个长舌妇圈子的 |
[00:47] | They get their pastrami from the same deli guy. | 她们在同一间熟食店买熏肉 |
[00:49] | What the hell are you waiting for, bro? | 那你还在等什么 兄弟 |
[00:50] | Ask her to be your manager and make you famous. | 让她做你的经纪人帮你出名啊 |
[00:52] | Wrong! | 大错特错 |
[00:53] | If anyone’s gonna be famous, it’s gonna be me. | 就算要出名也是我出名 |
[00:55] | Please, what makes you think you can be famous? | 拜托 你凭什么认为自己能出名 |
[00:57] | ‘Cause I can play any part. | 因为我什么角色都能演 |
[00:59] | Badass action star, romantic lead, | 厉害的动作明星 爱情片主演 |
[01:00] | comic relief, | 搞笑角色 |
[01:01] | plus I do accents. | 我还会不同口音 |
[01:03] | I’m from Russia. Blue jeans. | 我从苏联来的 蓝色牛仔裤 |
[01:05] | The only talent you have is being delusional. | 你唯一的才能就是异想天开 |
[01:07] | I’ll make you eat those words | 等科里·海姆和科里·费尔德曼 |
[01:09] | once Haim and Feldman make me the third Corey. | 找我当科里三兄弟时你就哑口无言了 |
[01:11] | How can you be a Corey? | 你怎么能成为科里兄弟 |
[01:13] | Your name’s Barry. | 你的名字分明是巴瑞 |
[01:14] | Being a Corey is a way of life. | “科里”是一种生活方式 |
[01:15] | And when we’re on set, | 当我们一起拍戏时 |
[01:16] | I’m gonna make you my sad little assistant | 我会让你当我可怜兮兮的小助理 |
[01:18] | and I’ll say, “Go get me a Coke.” | 我会说”去给我拿罐可乐” |
[01:20] | Then you’ll come back and give me a Coke | 然后你会去给我拿罐可乐 |
[01:22] | and then I’ll yell, “I said Diet Coke!” | 然后我会大吼”我说的是无糖可乐” |
[01:23] | And then you’ll cry, “No, you said Coke!” | 然后你会哭着说”不 你说的是可乐” |
[01:25] | And then I’ll say, “Don’t you ever question me | 然后我会说”你永远不准 |
[01:27] | in front of the other two Coreys.” | 在另外两个科里面前质疑我” |
[01:29] | Well, then I’ll throw the Coke in your face, | 那我会把可乐扔到你脸上 |
[01:31] | and the director will see my passion | 然后导演会看到我的热情 |
[01:32] | and make me the lead of “Lost Boys 2.” | 让我当《捉鬼小精灵2》主演 |
[01:34] | And now I’m a Corey. | 现在我也是科里了 |
[01:35] | There can’t be four Coreys! | 不能有四个科里 |
[01:37] | Well, then we take a vote, and you’re out. | 那我们就投票 你就被淘汰了 |
[01:39] | You can’t do that! | 你们不能那么做 |
[01:40] | I own a Camaro and a beach house. | 我买了辆科迈罗和一幢海滨别墅 |
[01:42] | It takes a ton of money keeping up with the Coreys, | 为了迎合科里兄弟的生活方式要花不少钱 |
[01:45] | and now I’m broke, thanks to you! | 现在我破产了 都是因为你 |
[01:47] | We’re… just gonna go. | 我们 先走了 |
[01:49] | I’m the Corey! | 我才是科里 |
[02:06] | It was February 22, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的2月22日 |
[02:09] | and the punk-rock revolution was taking over our town. | 朋克摇滚席卷了我们小镇 |
[02:12] | Yikes, what happened to Matt Bradley? | 妈呀 马特·布莱德利这是怎么了 |
[02:15] | He looks like Billy Idol’s suburban nephew. | 他看起来像摇滚明星住在郊区的侄子 |
[02:17] | I think the punk look is crazy-hot. | 我觉得朋克装扮超级性感 |
[02:19] | He’s such a bad boy. | 他真是个浪荡子 |
[02:21] | Hey, I’m a bad boy. | 我也是浪荡子 |
[02:22] | Chill. I’m just suggesting | 别激动 我只是想说 |
[02:24] | that Matt’s an attractive single dude | 马特是个很有魅力单身男生 |
[02:25] | and Erica’s an attractive single girl. | 爱丽卡是个很有魅力的单身女生 |
[02:27] | Maybe she’s ready to get back out there. | 或许她准备好重返情场了 |
[02:28] | Erica, heard you were ready to get back out there. | 爱丽卡 听说你准备好重返情场了 |
[02:31] | Go away, Dave Kim. | 走开 金戴夫 |
[02:32] | You’ll know when it’s right. | 等时机到了你会感觉到的 |
[02:34] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[02:35] | And that’s a “No” On Matt, too. | 马特我也不喜欢 |
[02:36] | Dating bad boys is your thing. | 和浪荡子约会是你的作风 |
[02:38] | Obviously. That’s why she locked me down. | 显而易见 所以她才锁定了本大爷 |
[02:40] | Honey, you’re kind and sweet | 亲爱的 你人很好也很体贴 |
[02:41] | and that’s why I like you. | 所以我才喜欢你 |
[02:42] | But you’re the opposite of punk rock. | 但你的风格和朋克摇滚正相反 |
[02:44] | Then I’ll become | 那我就变成 |
[02:45] | the opposite of the opposite of punk rock. | 朋克摇滚的相反的相反 |
[02:47] | So, punk rock. | 也就是朋克摇滚 |
[02:48] | Please don’t, Barry. | 求你别闹 巴瑞 |
[02:49] | You just can’t pull it off. | 你可撑不起那个风格 |
[02:50] | Oh, I’ll pull it all the way off. | 我给你撑上天去 |
[02:52] | I’ll become the punkiest punk-ass punk | 我会变成这所学校里 |
[02:54] | this school has ever seen. | 最朋克的朋克族小朋克 |
[02:56] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你这是做什么 -没什么 |
[02:58] | Remember how Barry got jealous of Boy George, | 还记得上次巴瑞嫉妒乔治男孩 |
[03:00] | so he dressed up like him? | 所以打扮成他的样子吗 |
[03:01] | Well, now Barry’s gonna go all-out to be punk | 现在巴瑞要换上一身朋克装扮了 |
[03:03] | and oh, my God, you did this on purpose. | 我的天 你是故意这么说的 |
[03:05] | Punk is super sexy. | 朋克实在太性感了 |
[03:06] | I want to see Barry in a studded leather jacket and tight jeans | 我想看巴瑞穿铆钉皮夹克和紧身牛仔裤 |
[03:08] | and don’t gag like you always do. | 别像以往那样干呕 |
[03:10] | I’m sorry, I can’t… | 对不起 我 |
[03:11] | …help it. | 忍不住 |
[03:12] | You… | 你们 |
[03:14] | You two make me ill. | 你们俩让我恶心 |
[03:17] | Matt Bradley, I have huge news. | 马特·布莱德利 告诉你个大消息 |
[03:19] | You’re gonna be my Mentos. | 你将成为我的曼妥思[音近导师] |
[03:21] | You want me to be a European mint candy? | 你想让我当你的欧洲薄荷糖 |
[03:24] | No, I want you to teach me how to talk and dress. | 不 我想让你指点我的言谈和衣着 |
[03:26] | You know, be a punk. | 成为朋克族 |
[03:27] | Dude, punk isn’t just some cheap look. | 哥们 朋克不是一种廉价装扮而已 |
[03:29] | It’s a counterculture, a musical movement, | 是一种非主流文化 音乐运动 |
[03:31] | a life choice. | 生活方式的选择 |
[03:32] | No one cares about that. | 没人在乎那些 |
[03:33] | Hold up. What’s in this for me? | 等等 我有什么好处 |
[03:34] | Well, if you do a good job, | 如果你做得好 |
[03:36] | I’ll make you a member of the JTP. | 我就让你成为JTP的一员 |
[03:37] | Is that a band? | 那是个乐队吗 |
[03:38] | Jenkintown Posse is more of a small, | 珍金镇兄弟团更像是一个小规模的 |
[03:40] | weirdly tight-knit friend group. | 奇怪而紧密的朋友圈 |
[03:42] | Well, it has been hard to find people to sit with at lunch. | 最近的确没人愿意和我坐在一起吃午餐 |
[03:45] | I think people are afraid of me. | 我觉得人们很怕我 |
[03:46] | Aw, ’cause you dress like a lady ghost? | 因为你穿得像个女鬼一样吗 |
[03:48] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[03:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[03:50] | I’m in your hands. Mentos me. | 我把自己交给你了 曼妥思我吧 |
[03:53] | As Barry got schooled in punk, | 在巴瑞接受朋克教育的时候 |
[03:54] | I was teaching my mom about my future in showbiz | 我正给我妈看我剪的第一个表演合集 |
[03:57] | by cutting together my very first acting reel. | 指点她我在娱乐圈的前景 |
[04:00] | Nothing beats a Gino’s burger. | 没什么比基诺汉堡更好吃了 |
[04:05] | I can do all my own stunts. | 我表演特技不用替身 |
[04:09] | It should’ve been me. | 死的本该是我 |
[04:10] | It should’ve been me! | 死的本该是我 |
[04:14] | And I got all the modern moves. | 我会所有摩登舞步 |
[04:16] | Do the wolf. Do the wolf. | 狼人舞 狼人舞 |
[04:18] | Do the wolf. | 狼人舞 |
[04:25] | 亚当·F·金伯格 三栖明星 美国演员工会(即将加入) 美国电视与广播演员联合会(待定) | |
[04:28] | So, you think I got what it takes? | 你觉得我有成名潜质吗 |
[04:31] | Squishie, you’re so talented | 小可爱 你这么有才 |
[04:33] | they should give you all the Oscars. | 他们应该把所有的奥斯卡都颁给你 |
[04:35] | Best Little Snuggle Goblin, Adam Goldberg. | 最佳抱抱小妖精 亚当·金伯格 |
[04:38] | Adam F. Goldberg. | 亚当·F·金伯格 |
[04:39] | I don’t want to get confused | 我不想和学校里的另一个 |
[04:40] | with the other Adam Goldberg in my school. | 亚当·金伯格搞混了 |
[04:42] | He’s got more of a Jim Jarmusch vibe, | 他更接近吉姆·贾木许的风格 |
[04:44] | and I’m more of a Jim Varney. | 而我更像吉姆·法尼 |
[04:45] | Honey, I don’t care about that guy, | 宝贝 我才不在乎那个人 |
[04:47] | and neither does anyone else. | 其他人也不在乎 |
[04:48] | You are my favorite Adam Goldberg in the world. | 这个世界上你是我最爱的亚当·金伯格 |
[04:51] | So, does this mean you’ll show Edie my reel? | 所以 你会把我的表演合集给伊迪看吗 |
[04:53] | When I’m done with her, | 等我给她看完了 |
[04:54] | Edie Robb will not only represent you, | 她不只会为你做代理 |
[04:57] | she’s gonna make you a star. | 她会把你捧成明星 |
[04:59] | You know, usually I’m skeptical | 你知道吗 平时我总是怀疑 |
[05:00] | of your blind support of my talents, | 你对我天赋的盲目支持 |
[05:02] | but I think you might be right about this one. | 但这次我觉得你可能是对的 |
[05:08] | Hey. I’m Matt, I’m here to see — | 你好 我是马特 我是来找 |
[05:10] | Let me make this easy on you, Weird Fonzie. | 让我帮你搞清状况吧 诡异版方奇 |
[05:13] | Erica’s already got a boyfriend. | 爱丽卡已经有男朋友了 |
[05:15] | His name is Dante Kremp, | 他叫但丁·克伦普 |
[05:17] | and he lives across the street. | 他就住在街对面 |
[05:18] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸 你在瞎说什么 |
[05:20] | Um, I’m here for Barry. | 我是来找巴瑞的 |
[05:23] | Hey, there’s my punk-rock sensei. | 我的朋克摇滚老师来了 |
[05:26] | What’s happening with your head? | 你的头发怎么了 |
[05:27] | I’m a punk now. | 我现在是朋克族了 |
[05:28] | Deal with it, you corporate shill. | 随你能不能接受 你个主流社会的帮凶 |
[05:31] | That’s how punks talk to authority, right? | 朋克族就是这么对权威说话的 对吧 |
[05:33] | – No. – I got a lot to learn. | -不对 -我要学的还有很多 |
[05:35] | – Matt, this is the JTP. – JTP. | -马特 这是JTP -JTP |
[05:37] | – JTP, this is Matt. – Matt. | -JTP 这是马特 -马特 |
[05:38] | Time for me to enter the next level of punk | 是时候进入朋克的下一阶段 |
[05:40] | and pierce my ear. | 给我打耳洞了 |
[05:41] | This cannot go wrong. | 绝对不会出问题 |
[05:43] | Uh, Dad, what the hell was that? | 爸 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[05:44] | Yeah, what was that? | 是啊 怎么回事 |
[05:46] | I’m talking about you saying that I’m still dating Drew Kremp, | 我说的是你说我还在和德鲁·克伦普交往 |
[05:49] | which is his actual name — not Dante. | 那才是他的名字 不是但丁 |
[05:51] | By your tone, | 听你这语气 |
[05:52] | I’m guessing you two broke up. | 我猜你俩已经分手了 |
[05:54] | Three years ago! | 三年前就分了 |
[05:55] | Do you seriously not know anything about me? | 你真的对我一点都不了解吗 |
[05:57] | Peanut, I’m just bad at names, | 小花生 我只是不擅长记人名 |
[05:59] | especially when the people don’t interest me. | 特别是我不感兴趣的人的名字 |
[06:01] | Like most dads back then, | 像当时大多数老爸一样 |
[06:03] | our dad knew nothing of our lives, | 我们的老爸对我们的生活毫不了解 |
[06:04] | let alone the names of our friends. | 更别说我们朋友们的名字了 |
[06:05] | Name one of my friends, just one. | 说出一个我朋友的名字 一个就行 |
[06:07] | – Bill’s daughter. – Whose name is… | -比尔的女儿 -名字叫 |
[06:09] | La… Vondra. | 拉 芳德拉 |
[06:12] | LaVondra? | 拉芳德拉 |
[06:13] | – Larla. – Larla? | -拉拉 -拉拉 |
[06:14] | Wow! You just don’t care about me at all! | 你根本就不在乎我 |
[06:17] | Unreal. | 难以置信 |
[06:18] | Mur, would it kill you, for once in your life, to make an effort? | 老默 你这辈子主动努力一次能死吗 |
[06:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:23] | Tell me some stuff about the girl one. | 告诉我一些一号女娃的事 |
[06:24] | Well, Erica’s heartbroken | 爱丽卡心碎了 |
[06:27] | because she’s in love with a boy who’s not interested in her anymore. | 因为她喜欢的男孩不再喜欢她了 |
[06:30] | – What boy? – Geoff. | -哪个男孩 -杰夫 |
[06:31] | – The kid with the giant head? – No. | -头特大的那个孩子吗 -不是 |
[06:33] | – The one with the teeny head? – Who are these people? | -头特小的那个吗 -你说的这都是谁啊 |
[06:36] | I’m talking about Geoff Schwartz, | 我说的是杰夫·施瓦茨 |
[06:37] | the kid who’s around here all the time. | 那个总到咱家来的孩子 |
[06:39] | So that’s why she’s always terrible. | 所以她才总那么难相处 |
[06:42] | This has nothing to do with me at all. | 这根本不是我的原因 |
[06:43] | No, it’s mostly you. | 不 大部分是你的原因 |
[06:46] | So my dad set out to make Erica’s life better. | 于是我老爸想办法让爱丽卡的生活变得更好 |
[06:48] | Hey, you. | 你小子 |
[06:50] | Or not. | 或者更糟 |
[06:51] | You’re my son’s friend, right? | 你是我儿子的朋友 对吧 |
[06:52] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[06:53] | And you’ve been in love with Erica for a long time? | 你爱上爱丽卡很久了吧 |
[06:56] | Like, forever. | 差不多一辈子 |
[06:57] | She finally loves you back. | 她终于也爱你了 |
[06:58] | Mazel Tov. | 恭喜你 |
[07:00] | – Did that just happen? – Don’t question it. | -刚刚那一幕是真的吗 -不要质疑 |
[07:02] | Everything’s coming up Dave Kim. | 金戴夫的时代来临了 |
[07:04] | As my dad was screwing up love, | 在我爸乱点鸳鸯谱的时候 |
[07:06] | my mom was nailing down | 我妈正在敲定 |
[07:07] | a showbiz connection with Edie Robb, | 和伊迪·罗伯的娱乐圈关系 |
[07:09] | kid manager to the stars. | 童星们的经纪人 |
[07:10] | I’ll give you this — very good burger work. | 我得告诉你 汉堡广告很不错 |
[07:13] | He’s got a nice bite-and-smile. | 咬完就笑表现得很好 |
[07:15] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[07:16] | My baby Brando was made for the silver screen. | 我家的小白兰度为银幕而生 |
[07:18] | So, you’ll sign him? | 你会和他签约吗 |
[07:19] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[07:20] | I like you, Bev. You know how to schmooze. | 我喜欢你 贝弗 你很会拉关系 |
[07:22] | – I love to schmooze. – Obviously. | -我最爱拉关系了 -显而易见 |
[07:24] | We’re schmoozing right now. | 我们现在就在拉关系 |
[07:25] | So, what are we picturing here? | 那么我们的前景如何 |
[07:27] | Uh, soap-opera hunk? Swashbuckling action hero? | 肥皂剧里的猛男 惊心动魄的动作片英雄 |
[07:30] | Love interest for the hot girl on “My Two Dads”? | 和《我的两个父亲》里的小女孩搞暧昧 |
[07:32] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[07:33] | They’re holding auditions for “Meatballs II.” | 《肉丸》续集正在办试镜 |
[07:35] | Oh, yes. | 对了 |
[07:36] | That’s the silly, summer-camp movie | 是那部傻兮兮的夏令营电影 |
[07:38] | with Bill Murphy, right? | 比尔·墨菲演的 对吧 |
[07:40] | Yeah, Bill Murray, but yeah. | 是比尔·默里 但就是那部 |
[07:41] | All Adam needs is to get some headshots | 亚当只需要拍些特写照 |
[07:43] | and then I could submit him | 然后我就能推荐他 |
[07:45] | to play the spazzy schlemiel in the nerdy bunkhouse. | 去演呆子宿舍的抽疯傻蛋 |
[07:47] | Whoa, what’s happening here? | 等等 这是什么情况 |
[07:49] | Why are you using… those words | 你为什么要用那些词 |
[07:51] | to describe my handsome star? | 来形容我的帅气小明星 |
[07:53] | Listen, I get it. | 听我说 我明白的 |
[07:54] | I love my boy, RD, with all my kishkas. | 我也爱我儿子RD爱得不得了 |
[07:57] | But when it comes to booking roles, | 但到了订角色的时候 |
[07:59] | he’s the number-one shmendrick in town. | 他就是镇上的头一号呆瓜 |
[08:01] | – What do you mean? – There’s not a dork, dweeb, | -你什么意思 -没有呆子 笨蛋 |
[08:03] | yutz, putz, or jamoke | 蠢蛋 白痴 小窝囊废的角色 |
[08:04] | that my brilliant boy hasn’t booked. | 是我的天才儿子拿不下来的 |
[08:06] | But Adam could give him a run for his money, | 但亚当能分一杯羹 |
[08:08] | which is my money, too, ’cause I take 10%. | 那也是我的一杯羹 因为我抽一成佣金 |
[08:09] | Thing is, my baby is none of those things. | 问题是 我宝贝根本不是那些类型 |
[08:12] | He’s more like a handsome hunk from “The Outsiders.” | 他更像《小教父》里的猛男 |
[08:16] | Ah, I see what’s going on here. | 我明白是怎么回事了 |
[08:18] | You have a completely unrealistic view of your son. | 你儿子在你眼里的形象完全不现实 |
[08:21] | Please, I have a very realistic view of Adam, | 拜托 亚当在我眼里的形象非常现实 |
[08:24] | my little Patrick Swayze. | 他是我的小帕特里克·斯威兹 |
[08:25] | He’s not a Swayze. | 他可不是斯威兹 |
[08:27] | – Oh, he’s a Swayze. – No Swayze. | -他就是斯威兹 -不是斯威兹 |
[08:28] | So Swayze, it’s crazy. | 他比斯威兹还斯威兹 |
[08:30] | You know what? It really is. | 你知道吗 还真是 |
[08:31] | I think we’re done here. | 我想咱俩没什么好说的了 |
[08:32] | No, I’m done with you. | 不 是我和你没什么好说的了 |
[08:34] | The last thing my Adonis, angel-face boy needs | 我那有着阿多尼斯般天使样貌的儿子 |
[08:37] | is you as his manager. | 最不需要的就是你这种经纪人 |
[08:39] | Guess who’s gonna be represented by Edie Robb? | 猜猜伊迪·罗伯要给谁当经纪人了 |
[08:41] | She said “Yes”? | 她同意了吗 |
[08:43] | Like, 1,000 times. | 同意了一千次 |
[08:44] | She even said you’re the next Patrick Swayze. | 她甚至说你是下一个帕特里克·斯威兹 |
[08:46] | That’s no lie. | 没骗你 |
[08:47] | She said I’m a Swayze? | 她说我是斯威兹 |
[08:48] | She said you have the looks, charisma, | 她说你有他的外貌 有魅力 |
[08:50] | – and scrumptiousness. – Seriously? | -和吸引力 -没开玩笑吧 |
[08:52] | I’m directly quoting her on that. | 我这是直接引用的她的话 |
[08:53] | I always thought of myself as the nudgy comic relief, | 我一直以为我是装傻的喜剧角色 |
[08:56] | like Balki or a Skippy or a Boner, | 就像所有电视剧里那种搞笑配角 |
[08:58] | but if an objective third party is saying I’m a leading man, | 但如果第三方的客观观察说我是男主角 |
[09:01] | it must be true. | 那肯定是真的 |
[09:02] | Now all we need are some hunky headshots | 现在我们只需要帮你拍一些猛男特写照 |
[09:04] | to prove you’re not a total goob. | 证明你不是一个小傻蛋 |
[09:05] | Not that Edie thinks that. Nobody does. | 不是说伊迪认为你是傻蛋 没人那么认为 |
[09:07] | Sweet. I’ll go get my Vader cape. | 太棒了 我去拿黑武士的斗篷 |
[09:09] | No, wait, not cool enough. | 不 等等 不够酷 |
[09:10] | Voltron helmet. | 要战神金刚的头盔 |
[09:15] | Now that’s hunky. | 现在够猛了吧 |
[09:19] | Anarchy, U.K., Big Ben, soccer! | 无政府 英国 大本钟 足球 |
[09:22] | Whoa, what’s with the giant hoop? | 那个大耳环是怎么回事 |
[09:24] | I stole it from Mom’s jewelry box. | 从老妈的首饰盒里偷的 |
[09:26] | Petty theft is part of the movement. | 小偷小摸也是这项运动的一部分 |
[09:27] | Baby, I’m totally digging what I’m seeing. | 宝贝 我很喜欢你这身打扮 |
[09:29] | But it’s not, like, punk enough yet. | 但这还不够朋克 |
[09:32] | – Dude. – I know. I got problems. | -大姐 -我知道我有病 |
[09:33] | Aw, damn it. What else do I need to do? | 该死 我还要做些什么 |
[09:35] | Mm, your clothes need to be all ripped and shredded and hot. | 你的衣服得是撕坏的有洞的火辣的 |
[09:38] | Right, right. | 对对 |
[09:39] | Look more like an… | 看起来更混蛋一点 |
[09:41] | Good note. | 多谢提示 |
[09:42] | He’s just lashing out. | 他只是在乱发脾气 |
[09:44] | It’s a natural part of the process. | 这是自然反应 |
[09:46] | Erica Goldberg, this is for you. | 爱丽卡·金伯格 这是我为你准备的 |
[09:48] | Will you be the Kelly McGillis to my Maverick? | 如果我是马维克 你愿意做我的凯莉·麦吉利斯吗 |
[09:51] | Oh, he’s “Top Gun”-ing you. | 他在用《壮志凌云》向你告白 |
[09:52] | Oh, God, do not “Top Gun” Me right now. | 我的天 不准用《壮志凌云》向我告白 |
[09:54] | ♪ You never close your eyes anymore ♪ | 你不再闭上你的眼睛 |
[09:57] | ♪ When I kiss your lips ♪ | 当我吻上你的香唇时 |
[09:59] | Yep, And by Air Force law, | 根据空军法律 |
[10:00] | – now you have to date him. – It’s not a law. | -你必须和他约会 -没这个法律 |
[10:03] | ♪ You’re trying hard not to show it…♪ | 你努力不表现出来 |
[10:04] | He’s being emotionally vulnerable. | 他情感上很脆弱 |
[10:06] | That’s hilarious. | 太好笑了 |
[10:07] | ♪ …but baby I know it ♪ | 但是宝贝 我知道 |
[10:09] | Everyone. | 大家一起来 |
[10:12] | Erica’s dating a freshman. | 爱丽卡在约会高一生 |
[10:15] | Erica, you like that guy? | 爱丽卡 你喜欢他吗 |
[10:16] | Nope. He’s very confused. | 不 他糊涂了 |
[10:18] | Not confused — her dad specifically told me | 我没糊涂 她爸爸特别告诉我的 |
[10:20] | she was secretly in love with me, | 她偷偷爱着我 |
[10:21] | but could never admit it. | 但从来不承认 |
[10:23] | Okay, my dad did not do that. | 我爸没这样做 |
[10:24] | Her dad literally came into the basement, | 她爸来到地下室 |
[10:26] | looked me in the eye, and told me that directly. | 看着我的眼睛跟我说的 |
[10:28] | ♪ You’ve lost that lovin’ feeling ♪ | 你失去了爱的感觉 |
[10:31] | ♪ Now it’s gone, gone, gone ♪ | 现在消失了 |
[10:34] | And now I’m gone, | 现在我消失了 |
[10:35] | because I have a dad to strangle. | 我要去掐死我爸 |
[10:38] | I love a good train wreck. Sing it, dude. | 我就爱看这种惨剧 继续唱 |
[10:41] | Lainey had told Barry to up his punk game | 兰妮让巴瑞升级他的朋克游戏 |
[10:44] | and he was a man on a mission. | 他有任务在身 |
[10:45] | Pops, check out this polo I just shredded. | 老爷子 看我刚剪烂的T恤 |
[10:48] | Lainey said she wanted punk. I’ll give her punk. | 兰妮说要朋克 我给她朋克 |
[10:52] | Oy vey. | 老天 |
[10:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[10:55] | Where is the man who helped give me life, | 那个给了我生命 |
[10:56] | only to ruin it with his stupidity? | 又用愚蠢毁了我人生的人呢 |
[10:58] | Hey. There’s my peanut. | 我的小花生 |
[11:00] | I am not your peanut. | 我不是你的小花生 |
[11:01] | Because of you, | 因为你 |
[11:03] | I got serenaded in front of the whole school. | 我在全校人面前被献唱小夜曲 |
[11:05] | – You don’t have to thank me. – It was the wrong boy. | -你不必谢我 -不是那个男生 |
[11:07] | I like Geoff, but Dave Kim sang to me. | 我喜欢杰夫 但给我唱歌的人是金戴夫 |
[11:10] | – Oh, no! – Yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[11:12] | What have you done, Murray? | 你做了什么 默里 |
[11:13] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 说实话我不知道 |
[11:14] | This is all so confusing. | 好糊涂 |
[11:16] | This is Dave Kim, | 这是金戴夫 |
[11:18] | a tiny freshman creeper | 小个子高一变态 |
[11:20] | who dresses like Velma from “Scooby Doo.” | 打扮像《史酷比》中的维尔玛 |
[11:22] | And this loveable, sweet dope | 这个可爱帅气的人 |
[11:25] | is Geoff Schwartz. | 是杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[11:26] | So I picked the wrong boy. | 我认错了人 |
[11:28] | It’s the effort that counts. | 但我这么上心依然是好事 |
[11:29] | I liked it better when you knew nothing about me. | 你对我一无所知时我更高兴 |
[11:31] | I can’t wait to go to college | 我等不及想上大学 |
[11:33] | so I can ignore you for the next four years | 这样可以无视你四年 |
[11:34] | and the rest of my life. | 无视你一辈子 |
[11:37] | You know, I — | 你知道 我 |
[11:39] | I’m not usually known for feeling things, | 我通常没啥感觉 |
[11:42] | but that made me feel… sad. | 但这事令我觉得难过 |
[11:45] | – What was that? – Sad. | -你说什么 -难过 |
[11:46] | – Sad. – Speak up. | -难过 -大点声 |
[11:48] | It made me sad, damn it, | 让我难过 见鬼 |
[11:50] | like maybe I should participate in her life or something. | 好像我应该参与她的生活 |
[11:52] | Maybe? | 好像 |
[11:54] | Of course you should. | 你当然要这样做 |
[11:55] | Fine! | 好 |
[11:57] | Will you teach me? | 你会教我吗 |
[11:58] | Say he words out loud, Murray. | 大声说出来 默里 |
[12:00] | Teach me! | 教我 |
[12:01] | Tell me everything there is to know about her. | 告诉我关于她的一切 |
[12:04] | I’ll make you some note cards. | 我给你一些提示卡 |
[12:05] | Thanks, Al. | 多谢 老艾 |
[12:07] | You’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[12:08] | – I know. – Oh. That you heard. | -我知道 -这你能听见 |
[12:10] | While my dad learned the basics of Erica, | 我爸学习关于爱丽卡的基础知识时 |
[12:12] | I was ready to advance to a world of kid stardom. | 我准备进入童星的世界 |
[12:15] | You must be Paul Sirochman. | 你肯定是保罗·索罗克曼吧 |
[12:17] | Rumor has it you’re the headshot king of Philadelphia. | 传闻说你是费城的特写之王 |
[12:20] | That’s a negative. | 那是底片[消极] |
[12:21] | We’ll see what develops. | 我们看看显影出什么[发展] |
[12:23] | Photo jokes — that’s me. | 摄影术语笑话 是我 |
[12:24] | Neat. | 真好 |
[12:26] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[12:27] | Um, I need you to make my son | 我需要你把我儿子拍成 |
[12:28] | look like a chiseled, rugged man-star. | 轮廓分明的粗犷的男子汉明星 |
[12:30] | Can you do that? | 你能行吗 |
[12:33] | A challenge. | 挑战 |
[12:34] | All right, chin down, eyes up. | 下巴朝下 眼睛看上 |
[12:36] | Nice. | 不错 |
[12:37] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[12:39] | maybe lose that sword. | 把剑放下吧 |
[12:40] | You wanted rugged, right? | 你不是要粗犷吗 |
[12:41] | It doesn’t get more rugged than the Highlander. | 最粗犷的就是《高地人》 |
[12:43] | There can be only one. | 独一无二 |
[12:45] | Yep, I was ready to be a leading man. | 没错 我准备好做男主角了 |
[12:47] | It’s the communicator from “Quantum Leap.” | 这是《时光怪客》里的通讯器 |
[12:49] | Hello? I’m cool like Bakula. | 拜托 我和巴库拉一样酷 |
[12:50] | He’s the whole package. | 他是超级无敌帅哥 |
[12:52] | So, I took inspiration from every leading man I worshipped. | 所以我从所有崇拜的男主角身上找灵感 |
[12:55] | Should I turn on the finger, | 我要把手指的灯光打开吗 |
[12:56] | or will that screw up the lighting? | 会不会影响灯光 |
[12:57] | Just do what you want, kid. | 随你喜欢 孩子 |
[12:59] | And the results were epic. | 结果棒极了 |
[13:00] | All right, I know what you’re thinking — | 我知道你的想法 |
[13:02] | That you’re the best damn photographer in the universe? | 你是世间最优秀的摄影师 |
[13:05] | I thought you said you wanted Swayze? | 你不是想要斯威兹的效果吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, Adam’s no Swayze. | 亚当不是斯威兹 |
[13:08] | He’s Tom Cruise. | 他是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[13:10] | My baby is Tom Cruise. | 我的宝贝是汤姆·克鲁斯 |
[13:14] | There she is — | 她来了 |
[13:16] | the girl I know everything about. | 我对她无所不知 |
[13:19] | Whoa, what are those? | 这是什么 |
[13:20] | Pops gave me a master class all about you. | 老爷子给我上了一堂关于你的大师课 |
[13:23] | Now I know everything there is to know | 现在我知道了关于 |
[13:25] | about Erica Dorothy Goldberg. | 爱丽卡·桃乐茜·金伯格的一切 |
[13:28] | Age 17, who likes Christian Slater, | 17岁 喜欢克里斯汀·史莱特 |
[13:31] | Gibson guitars, | 吉布森吉他 |
[13:32] | and the occasional side pony, | 还有偶尔的歪马尾 |
[13:34] | which is a hairstyle. | 这是发型名字 |
[13:35] | Wow, great. You learned a few things about me, | 很好 你了解了我的几点 |
[13:38] | and now you’re, like, Dad of the Year. | 现在你成了年度最佳父亲 |
[13:40] | Card number 43 — | 43号卡 |
[13:42] | you cover insecurity with sarcasm. | 你用挖苦来掩饰不安全感 |
[13:44] | Classic Erica. | 典型的爱丽卡 |
[13:45] | Stop doing what you’re doing. | 别这样了 |
[13:46] | I get it. You’re mad. | 我明白 你生气 |
[13:48] | I told Dave Kim that you loved him, | 我告诉金戴夫你爱他 |
[13:50] | when it’s really Geoff Schwartz who you love. | 但其实你爱的是杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[13:52] | Dad, stop! | 爸 别说了 |
[13:53] | What, you think I’m gonna tell Geoff Schwartz | 你觉得我会告诉杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[13:55] | that you…love him. | 你爱他吗 |
[13:58] | That’s Geoff Schwartz. | 那是杰夫·施瓦兹 |
[14:01] | I know that because of card 27. | 我知道 因为27号卡 |
[14:04] | I didn’t hear all of that. | 我没听到 |
[14:05] | I’m — I’m just gonna run away for an unrelated reason. | 我是因为无关的原因跑开的 |
[14:09] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[14:12] | This hair dye itches me like crazy, dude. | 这个染发剂让我痒得难受 |
[14:15] | Don’t touch anything else. | 什么都别碰 |
[14:16] | Go wash your hands, quick, | 快去洗手 |
[14:17] | before it gets in your eyes. | 免得到眼睛里 |
[14:18] | Ow! I touched my eyes. | 我摸了眼睛 |
[14:20] | – He’s touching his eyes. – Why are you doing that? | -他摸了眼睛 -你为什么这样做 |
[14:21] | ‘Cause you told me not to, and I’m anti-establishment now. | 因为你让我别碰 我这人就喜欢对着干 |
[14:25] | Damn my punk lifestyle! | 该死的朋克生活方式 |
[14:28] | There she is, just in time for our 3:00 meeting. | 她在 正好赶上三点的见面 |
[14:30] | At the deli counter? | 在熟食柜台吗 |
[14:31] | Seems kind of weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[14:32] | Just zip it and take the meeting. | 闭嘴开会 |
[14:34] | Hi, Edie. It’s me, Bev, | 伊迪 是我 贝弗 |
[14:36] | and my gorgeous leading-man boy. | 还有我的男主角儿子 |
[14:38] | Man, boy — I’ll let you decide. | 男人 男孩 你来决定 |
[14:40] | Hello, Adam. | 你好 亚当 |
[14:41] | What a coincidence, running into you here. | 在这里碰到你真巧 |
[14:43] | Also a coincidence, | 还有更巧的是 |
[14:45] | I just happen to have Adam’s handsome new headshots. | 我刚拿到了亚当的帅气特写照 |
[14:47] | Doesn’t my son look like a movie star, | 我儿子是不是像电影明星 |
[14:49] | – Tony the deli guy? – Oh, yeah. | -熟食柜托尼 -是的 |
[14:51] | He looks like that twerpy guy, Rick Moranis. | 好像那个搞笑的里克·莫拉尼斯 |
[14:53] | With those glasses and that doofy, | 戴着眼镜 那股傻劲 |
[14:55] | deer-caught-in-the-headlights look. | 小鹿被车灯吓到的样子 |
[14:57] | Okay, that’s enough. Just slice the meat. | 够了 快切肉 |
[14:59] | No, he’s right. | 不 他说得对 |
[15:00] | These photos are fricking incredible. | 这些照片太棒了 |
[15:02] | I mean, look at that punim. | 看这张可爱小脸 |
[15:04] | It’s like getting a lotto ticket | 好像买了张彩票 |
[15:05] | and scratching off three Urkels and a Potsie. | 刮出了三个乌克尔和一个帕兹 |
[15:07] | Potsie’s a personal hero of mine. | 帕兹是我的英雄 |
[15:09] | You see? I knew it. | 瞧 我就知道 |
[15:11] | He would’ve been perfect for “Meatballs 2.” | 他本来是《肉丸2》的完美人选 |
[15:14] | Which reminds me, let me have meatballs, too, | 提醒我了 我还要肉丸 |
[15:15] | and all your tuna. You understand me? | 所有的吞拿鱼 明白吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t want that lady to have any. | 一点也不留给她 |
[15:19] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | 慢着 |
[15:21] | “Would’ve been”? | 本来是 |
[15:22] | You mean I missed out on | 你是说我没参加 |
[15:23] | auditioning for a “Meatballs” Sequel? | 《肉丸》续集的试镜吗 |
[15:25] | Okay, let me be clear. | 听我说 |
[15:26] | You are a Cruise or a Swayze, | 你是克鲁斯或斯威兹 |
[15:28] | not a geek or a goober. | 不是呆子或古柏 |
[15:29] | I don’t care how much those kinds of roles pay. | 我不在乎这些角色能拿多少片酬 |
[15:32] | A lot. You know Booger from “Revenge of the Nerds”? | 很多 知道《菜鸟大反攻》的鼻屎吗 |
[15:35] | Well, Booger has two Jet Skis — | 人家有两个喷气滑雪板 |
[15:37] | – one you sit, one you stand. – Wait. | -一个坐 一个站 -慢着 |
[15:39] | You’re the one who wanted those hunked-out photos | 是你想要这些帅气照片 |
[15:41] | to prove to her that I wasn’t a nerd. | 向她证明我不是呆子 |
[15:43] | Adam, look at me. Look at your mama. | 亚当 看着我 看着妈妈 |
[15:45] | You are not a nerd. | 你不是呆子 |
[15:47] | No, you look at me — right in my lazy eye. | 不 你看着我 看着我的斜视眼 |
[15:50] | I. Am. A. Nerd. | 我就是一个呆子 |
[15:52] | – Never. – Say it. | -别想 -说 |
[15:53] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死了 |
[15:56] | You know, sometimes you get so caught up | 有时候你一心只想着 |
[15:58] | in what is you want for me that you forget what I want. | 你对我的希望 却忘了我想要什么 |
[16:02] | Thanks for killing my dream. | 多谢你毁了我的梦想 |
[16:07] | It had been a day since Barry nearly lost an eye to punk rock, | 巴瑞因为朋克摇滚差点失去一只眼睛一天后 |
[16:10] | but he’d stop at nothing to impress Lainey. | 他依然没停止取悦兰妮 |
[16:12] | Before you say anything, | 你们先别说 |
[16:14] | my spikes are supposed to be blue | 我的头发应该是蓝色的 |
[16:15] | and the hair dye messed up my vision for about a week. | 染发剂让我失明一周 |
[16:18] | Barring that, | 除此之外 |
[16:20] | – I’m looking pretty punk rock, right? – Zero. | -我完全是朋克摇滚风对吗 -完全不是 |
[16:22] | – Nope. – It’s kind of hard to look at, bro. | -不 -你已经惨不忍睹了 兄弟 |
[16:23] | Stop. Don’t discourage the man. | 停下 别让他气馁 |
[16:25] | It’s just a little more pumpkin-y than punk. | 比起朋克 更像南瓜 |
[16:27] | But wear this until it grows out. | 头发长长前先戴这个 |
[16:30] | Aside from the hair, what about the rest? | 除了头发 其他方面呢 |
[16:32] | Do I look like Johnny Rotten or Sid Vicious. | 我像强尼·罗坦还是席德·维瑟斯 |
[16:34] | You look like a pirate, dude. | 你像海盗 兄弟 |
[16:36] | Your girl won’t say it, but we will. | 你女友不说 我们说 |
[16:37] | No, I’ll say it. | 不 我说 |
[16:38] | I went too far and now you’re a pirate. | 我太过分 现在你是海盗 |
[16:40] | And you think that’s hot? | 你觉得我性感吗 |
[16:41] | I got to go find a way to fix this. | 我想办法解决 |
[16:43] | But I did this for you, damn it. | 我是为你这样做的 见鬼 |
[16:46] | Oh, he just said “Argh.” That’s a thing a pirate says. | 他刚说了哎呀 这是海盗术语 |
[16:48] | And he’s hopping on one foot like he’s got a peg leg. | 他一条腿跳 好像他有条木假腿 |
[16:50] | This is all your fault, Matt Bradley. | 这全是你的错 马特·布莱德利 |
[16:52] | Wait, what are you wearing? | 慢着 你穿着什么 |
[16:54] | Yeah, watching you try too hard to be punk | 看你拼命想变成朋克 |
[16:56] | made me realize I need to mellow out. | 让我意识到我需要淡出 |
[16:58] | That’s why I’m a Deadhead now. | 所以现在我是感恩而死的粉 |
[17:00] | – The Grateful Dead is the opposite of punk. – For sure. | -感恩而死乐队是朋克的对立面 -没错 |
[17:02] | If you ask me, you guys need a chill member of the JTP. | 要我说 JTP需要一个淡定成员 |
[17:05] | – JTP. – See? | -JTP -瞧 |
[17:06] | Okay, guys, can we pivot to my thing, here? | 各位 可以关注下我的事吗 |
[17:08] | I’m — I’m kind of going through some stuff. | 我有麻烦 |
[17:09] | Good idea. Let’s divert the attention from me. | 好主意 别再注意我 |
[17:11] | It’s just, I’ve liked Erica forever, | 我一直喜欢爱丽卡 |
[17:13] | but I’m with Evy now, and I love her. | 但现在我和艾菲在一起 我爱她 |
[17:16] | Then, that’s your answer right there, man. | 那这就是你的答案 |
[17:17] | At the end of the day, | 毕竟最终 |
[17:19] | all that matters is that you’re honest | 最重要的就是你诚实 |
[17:20] | and listen to your heart. | 听从自己的心 |
[17:22] | That’s so deep and Jerry Garcia of you. | 好有深度 真像杰里·加西亚[音乐人] |
[17:27] | I’m a pirate. | 我是海盗 |
[17:28] | As Barry failed at punk, | 巴瑞的朋克风失败 |
[17:30] | my mom was trying to win back her little star. | 我妈则尝试赢回她的小明星 |
[17:33] | Schmoopy. | 宝宝 |
[17:35] | Schmoopaloo. | 贝贝 |
[17:36] | Schmoopy-booper. | 乖宝贝 |
[17:37] | Schmoop de jour. | 每天的宝贝儿 |
[17:39] | Schmoopy doopy poopy soupy, have a scoopy. | 乖乖宝宝贝贝 小乖宝贝 |
[17:42] | Stop saying variations of “Schmoo” and go away. | 别再说宝贝的变形词 走开 |
[17:47] | Listen, I know I shouldn’t have lied to you. | 我知道我不应该骗你 |
[17:50] | And if the only way you’re gonna forgive me | 如果能让你原谅我的唯一办法 |
[17:53] | is to say that thing you want me to say, | 是我说出你想我说的话 |
[17:55] | then I will say it. | 那我就说 |
[17:56] | You are a ner– oh, nope. | 你是个呆…不行 |
[17:59] | I — I’m sorry. I can’t say it. | 对不起 我说不出来 |
[18:01] | Well, at some point, you’ll have to. | 在某种程度上 你必须说 |
[18:03] | No. | 不 |
[18:05] | You will always be my amazing, handsome leading man. | 你永远是我了不起的帅气男主角 |
[18:09] | But if everyone else sees you as a nerd, | 但如果其他人都觉得你是呆子 |
[18:14] | then you go out | 那你就出去 |
[18:15] | and you be the best nerd the world has ever seen. | 成为世上最优秀的呆子 |
[18:20] | Deal. | 成交 |
[18:24] | As my mom was finally facing the fact | 我妈最终面对 |
[18:26] | that I wasn’t a leading man, | 我不是男主角的事实 |
[18:27] | Erica was coming to terms with the fact | 而爱丽卡接受了事实 |
[18:29] | that Geoff might not be hers. | 杰夫可能不是她的男主角 |
[18:34] | We got to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:38] | If it’s about what my dad said, we really don’t. | 如果是因为我爸说的话 没必要谈 |
[18:41] | I really think we should. | 我真心觉得我们应该谈谈 |
[18:43] | Geoff, come on. | 杰夫 别这样 |
[18:44] | You know my dad is utterly clueless. | 你知道我爸有多糊涂 |
[18:46] | True. | 是的 |
[18:47] | I mean, what does my dad always call you? | 我爸总是叫你什么 |
[18:49] | Jeremy or Jack. | 杰瑞米 杰克 |
[18:50] | He called me Jorf once. | 有次他叫我樵夫 |
[18:51] | That’s not even a name. | 这根本不是名字 |
[18:53] | So, yeah, he’s, like, dead wrong. | 他完全搞错了 |
[18:56] | Well, okay, um, that’s a relief, | 我真是松了口气 |
[18:59] | ’cause I’m with Evy now and we’re really happy. | 因为我和艾菲在一起 我们很开心 |
[19:02] | And I’m happy for you guys. | 我为你们开心 |
[19:04] | Cool. | 很好 |
[19:06] | Glad I checked in. | 好在我问了下 |
[19:07] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:19] | Sometimes we hide our feelings | 有时候我们会隐藏自己的感情 |
[19:21] | to protect ourselves from the unknown, | 在未知面前保护自己 |
[19:23] | even though we know it will hurt. | 尽管我们知道这样会伤心 |
[19:24] | But even worse than getting hurt | 但比伤心更可怕的 |
[19:26] | is not listening to your own heart. | 就是不听从自己的心 |
[19:32] | I was just… | 我正打算… |
[19:34] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:35] | Because if you don’t listen, | 因为如果你不听 |
[19:36] | you could miss one of the best moments of your life. | 你会错过人生中最精彩的时刻 |
[19:47] | This is gonna make things super awkward and confusing. | 这会让事情超级尴尬困惑 |
[19:50] | For sure. | 肯定的 |
[19:54] | In the end, love can come at the most unexpected time, | 最终 爱情会在最意想不到的时候到来 |
[19:57] | and ’cause of the most unexpected people. | 一切要感谢最意想不到的人 |
[19:59] | Uh, Dad. | 爸 |
[20:03] | Listen, I know I screwed up with these stupid things, | 我知道我做了傻事 |
[20:06] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[20:10] | Thank you for making a mess of things. | 多谢你把事情搞得一团糟 |
[20:12] | So, you’re not mad at me. | 你不生我的气吗 |
[20:14] | You know, it actually kind of worked out for the best. | 没想到却有了最好的结果 |
[20:16] | I knew it would, Erica Dorothy Goldberg. | 我知道会的 爱丽卡·桃乐茜·金伯格 |
[20:19] | No, you didn’t. | 你不知道 |
[20:26] | I never saw “Meatballs” part one, | 我没看过《肉丸》第一部 |
[20:28] | – but I’m very confused. – So am I. | -但续集让我糊涂 -我也是 |
[20:31] | Where’s Bill Murray, | 比尔·默里到哪里去了 |
[20:32] | and why is there an alien in their bunk? | 为什么外星人跑到床铺边 |
[20:33] | This makes no sense. | 根本说不通 |
[20:35] | Of course it does. | 当然说得通 |
[20:36] | All camps have end-of-the-summer boxing matches | 所有夏令营都有夏季结束拳击赛 |
[20:39] | to determine who gets the rights to the lake. | 来决定谁有权去湖边 |
[20:40] | Why is the photo guy here? | 为什么摄影师在这里 |
[20:43] | We’re taking new headshots to get you into “Meatballs 3,” | 我们新拍些照片 让你能演《肉丸3》 |
[20:45] | so we need to see where are we aiming for. | 所以要弄清楚以什么为目标 |
[20:47] | I’m gonna just focus on writting. | 我还是专心写剧本吧 |