时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, | 在八十年代 |
[00:01] | we were all obsessed with the movie “Karate Kid”, | 我们都很沉迷于电影《空手道少年》 |
[00:03] | the tale of a misfit teenager who teams up with Mr. Miyagi | 故事讲述了不合群的少年与宫城先生联手 |
[00:06] | to crane-kick his way to victory. | 用鹤踢取得了胜利 |
[00:08] | Wax on. Right. | 上蜡 右手 |
[00:10] | Wax off. Left. | 刮蜡 左手 |
[00:11] | Wax on. Right hand. | 上蜡 右手 |
[00:13] | Wax off. Left hand. | 刮蜡 左手 |
[00:14] | Wax on. Wax off. | 上蜡 刮蜡 |
[00:16] | Shh. It’s hard enough to hear the old karate gardener | 嘘 这空手道老园丁的口音本来就难懂 |
[00:18] | without you two morons talking over him. | 你们还一直盖过他的声音 |
[00:20] | Yep, “Karate Kid” | 没错 《空手道少年》 |
[00:21] | had something for everyone. | 有每个人都会喜欢的元素 |
[00:23] | Oh, man, I loved how Daniel-san beat up all those bullies. | 我特喜欢看丹尼尔君打倒所有恶霸 |
[00:26] | I mean, how many weeks did he train? Three? | 他才训练了几周啊 三周吗 |
[00:27] | So cool. | 太酷了 |
[00:29] | I loved the leg sweeping and face punches. | 我特喜欢看扫腿打脸那些招式 |
[00:31] | I loved the wise old man kicking all those kids’ butts. | 我特喜欢看那位老智者打趴那些臭小子 |
[00:34] | He should be arrested, but he’s not. | 按道理他该被捕的 但他没有 |
[00:37] | It even inspired me to write my very own movie-review column | 那部电影还给我灵感在校报专栏上 |
[00:40] | in the school newspaper. | 写了影评 |
[00:41] | Reading anything good there, Taz? | 读到什么精彩内容了吗 泰兹 |
[00:42] | Yeah, man, this review of “Karate Kid” is fresh. | 是啊 这篇《空手道少年》的影评真不错 |
[00:45] | That other Adam Goldberg in 11th grade knows his movies. | 11年级那个亚当·金伯格很懂电影 |
[00:47] | What? No. I wrote that. | 什么 不 那是我写的 |
[00:49] | It says here it’s by Adam Goldberg. | 但这里写着作者是亚当·金伯格 |
[00:51] | You’re Adam F. Goldberg. | 而你是亚当·F·金伯格 |
[00:53] | With one missing letter “F,” | 因为少了一个F |
[00:55] | my “Karate Kid” journey began. | 我的《空手道少年》之旅开始了 |
[00:57] | Oh, balls! | 糟了 |
[00:59] | You! | 你小子 |
[01:00] | Oh, balls! | 糟了 |
[01:01] | Balls, indeed. There he was, | 的确糟了 他来了 |
[01:04] | the other Adam Goldberg. | 另一个亚当·金伯格 |
[01:06] | Indie, artsy, and my nemesis | 独立电影人 有文艺气息的 我的死敌 |
[01:08] | who had been on my mind a bit lately. | 最近我很在意他 |
[01:10] | There’s another Adam Goldberg. | 还有一个亚当·金伯格 |
[01:11] | There’s another Adam Goldberg in school. | 学校里还有一个亚当·金伯格 |
[01:12] | He’s in 11th grade. He’s an actor, too. | 他读11年级 他还是个演员 |
[01:14] | He’s got more of a Jim Jarmusch vibe. | 他更接近吉姆·贾木许的风格 |
[01:15] | He’s more of a multi-hyphenate. | 他特长众多 |
[01:16] | He’s a loose cannon. | 他是个我行我素的人 |
[01:17] | He’s way more likely to win an award than me. | 他得奖的可能性比我高多了 |
[01:19] | And he’s very mad about the whole same-name situation. | 他因为重名这件事特别生气 |
[01:22] | He looks madder than usual. | 他看起来比平时还愤怒 |
[01:24] | He really does. Thanks for having my back, Taz. | 的确 谢谢你在这支持我 泰兹 |
[01:27] | We need to talk, Adam Goldberg. | 我们得谈谈 亚当·金伯格 |
[01:29] | Oh, yeah, sure. What’s on your mind, | 没问题 有什么烦心事吗 |
[01:31] | other Adam Goldberg? | 另一个亚当·金伯格 |
[01:32] | For the record, you’re the other Adam Goldberg, | 把话说清楚 你才是另一个亚当·金伯格 |
[01:34] | a-a-and you’re ruining my rep. | 我的名声都被你毁了 |
[01:36] | Everyone thinks I wrote this hacky tripe. | 所有人都以为是我写了这篇破玩意 |
[01:38] | It’s supposed to say “Adam F.” | 亚当后边本该加个”F”的 |
[01:40] | It’s a simple mistake, really. | 真的只是个小错误 |
[01:41] | It’s like that time the nurse gave you my inhaler, | 就像上次护士把我的吸入器给你了 |
[01:44] | even though you don’t have a problem with ragweed. | 尽管你不会因为豚草过敏呼吸困难 |
[01:46] | Don’t minimize this, bro. | 别想大事化小 兄弟 |
[01:47] | Do you have any idea how many people | 你知道已经有多少人恭喜我 |
[01:49] | have congratulated me on this article? | 这篇影评写得好了吗 |
[01:51] | – Two? – Wow, that’s a good guess. | -两个吗 -你猜得还挺准的 |
[01:53] | Point is, I’m tired of the marketplace confusion! | 重点是 我受够这种市场混乱了 |
[01:55] | You got to change your name now. | 你现在就得改名 |
[01:57] | I really don’t think people are gonna be | 我真的不认为人们会因为重名 |
[01:59] | confused by our names, dude. | 就把咱俩搞混 哥们 |
[02:00] | Hey, Goldberg, we’re playing basketball in the gym, | 金伯格 我们要去体育馆打篮球 |
[02:03] | and your mother is insisting you wear a jockstrap | 你妈坚持让你穿上运动护裆 |
[02:06] | so you don’t hurt your yam bag. | 以防你伤到蛋蛋 |
[02:07] | Ha! He’s worried about his reproductive health. | 他居然担心生殖器健康 |
[02:10] | His mom cares about him! That’s a weakness! | 他妈居然关心他 真够弱的 |
[02:13] | You’re changing your name. | 你必须改名 |
[02:22] | It was March 1, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的3月1日 |
[02:24] | and Erica was still obsessing | 爱丽卡还对 |
[02:25] | over her first kiss with Geoff Schwartz. | 她和杰夫·施瓦茨的初吻念念不忘 |
[02:28] | Hey. Can we talk, you know, | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[02:29] | about that thing that happened between us | 就是关于我们之间发生的那件事 |
[02:31] | with our lips and stuff? | 嘴唇碰到一起什么的 |
[02:33] | I know the thing, Geoff. | 我知道是哪件事 杰夫 |
[02:34] | Well, even though that thing was super-awesome, | 尽管那件事非常美好 |
[02:36] | i-it can’t happen again ’cause, like, | 但不能再次发生 |
[02:38] | me and Evy are together. | 因为我和艾菲还在交往 |
[02:40] | You get it. | 你明白的 |
[02:41] | Totally. | 明白 |
[02:42] | It was a stupid one-time mistake. | 那是个只会犯一次的错误 |
[02:48] | A one-time mistake that… | 那是个我们在过去三周里 |
[02:50] | we’ve made every day… | 每天都会 |
[02:52] | for the last three weeks. | 犯一次的错误 |
[02:54] | Right, but this is the last time. | 是啊 但这是最后一次了 |
[02:56] | Starting now. | 从现在开始 |
[02:57] | God! What is wrong with us?! | 天啊 我们这是有什么毛病 |
[02:59] | This has to stop! | 我们必须停止 |
[03:00] | – Does it? – I don’t know! | -是必须的吗 -我不知道 |
[03:01] | It does. | 是必须的 |
[03:02] | Does it, though? | 但真的是必须的吗 |
[03:03] | It doesn’t! And you know why? | 不是必须的 你知道为什么吗 |
[03:04] | I’m gonna break up with Evy today. | 我今天就和艾菲分手 |
[03:06] | Dude, you say that exact same thing every day, | 大哥 你每天都这么说 |
[03:08] | and we always end up hiding in here while Evy has volleyball practice. | 最后我们总是在艾菲练排球时躲在这 |
[03:10] | You’ll see. This time, I won’t get scared of her and wimp out. | 等着瞧 这次我不会因为怕她打退堂鼓的 |
[03:13] | Well, my lips aren’t touching yours until it’s official. | 在你们正式分手前 我不会再吻你了 |
[03:15] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[03:20] | As Erica and Geoff were living in denial, | 在爱丽卡和杰夫否认现实时 |
[03:22] | I was living in fear about my own name. | 我则因为我自己的名字活在恐惧中 |
[03:25] | And so it’s with a heavy heart | 带着沉重的心情 |
[03:26] | I must legally change my name. | 我必须正式改名 |
[03:28] | Let’s take a look at option one. | 让我们看看第一组选择 |
[03:30] | Examples of this might be Snake, Blade, or Axel. | 例如巨蟒 利刃 或者阿克塞尔 |
[03:35] | Axel Goldberg? | 阿克塞尔·金伯格吗 |
[03:37] | Moving on. | 话题继续 |
[03:38] | We have the second option. | 我们还有第二组选择 |
[03:40] | I can be Adam Kenobi, | 我可以叫亚当·克诺比 |
[03:42] | Adam Balboa, or Adam “Cobra” Commander. | 亚当·巴尔博亚 或亚当·眼镜蛇指挥官 |
[03:46] | Or there’s option three — | 或许还有第三组选择 |
[03:48] | Pick one of the names I’ve carefully crafted for you. | 从我精心为你打造的名字中选一个 |
[03:50] | Spazitron Spazzowitz. | 笨兹特龙·笨兹威兹 |
[03:53] | Nads Asshattington. | 蛋蛋·屁哈丁顿 |
[03:56] | Turd Smugglins. | 屎球·走私贩 |
[03:57] | No! | 灾难啊 |
[03:58] | Who would name their child Turd | 哪个姓走私贩的 |
[04:01] | if their last name was Smugglins?! Who?! | 会给他家孩子起名叫屎球 哪个会 |
[04:04] | Damn it, you’re still going on about this stupid name thing? | 该死 你还在纠结重名这破事呢 |
[04:07] | Dad’s right. | 老爸是对的 |
[04:08] | Stop running, and fight for your name and honor. | 别再逃跑了 为你的名字和荣耀而战 |
[04:12] | Fight? What fight? | 战 战什么战 |
[04:13] | There will be no fight. | 不许战 |
[04:15] | Stay out of this, Bevy. I’m gonna deal with it. | 不许插手 贝弗 我会处理的 |
[04:17] | First, you bop that kid in the nose. | 首先 你一拳揍向那小子的鼻子 |
[04:19] | Then you hit him with a chair. | 然后你用椅子打他 |
[04:21] | Why aren’t you writing this down? | 你为什么不开始记笔记 |
[04:23] | I think it’s easier if I just peacefully change my name | 我觉得我平和地改个名容易多了 |
[04:26] | ’cause the other Adam Goldberg is slightly inconvenienced every so often. | 因为另一个亚当·金伯格偶然会来找麻烦 |
[04:30] | No way. | 不可能 |
[04:31] | Your name is perfect, just like you. | 你的名字是完美的 就像你一样 |
[04:33] | Mama will take care of this. | 妈妈会搞定这件事的 |
[04:34] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[04:36] | You go tattle-taling to your mama, | 你向妈妈打小报告 |
[04:38] | it’s only gonna make things worse. | 只会让情况更糟糕 |
[04:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧好吧 |
[04:40] | I promise I won’t speak to the other Adam Goldberg | 我保证我不会去找另一个亚当·金伯格 |
[04:44] | at all, in any way. | 绝对不以任何形式找他谈 |
[04:46] | Your mom called my mom last night, dude. | 你妈昨晚给我妈打电话了 哥们 |
[04:48] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[04:50] | Damn it! She found a loophole. | 该死 她找到了一个漏洞 |
[04:52] | She convinced my mom that I should go by AJ | 她说服我妈我应该叫AJ |
[04:53] | ’cause my middle name’s Jacob. | 因为我的中间名是雅各布 |
[04:54] | – AJ. – Relax. | -AJ -放松点 |
[04:55] | No one’s calling you AJ. | 没人会叫你AJ的 |
[04:57] | Hey, everybody, the pretentious film nerd’s gonna go by AJ | 大家 那个自以为是的电影呆子改名叫AJ了 |
[04:59] | so we can tell the difference between him and the mainstream film nerd. | 这样我们可以把他和主流电影呆子区分开来 |
[05:02] | Your name’s just letters! You suck, AJ! | 你的名字只有字母 真烂 AJ |
[05:05] | That’s it. I was just gonna make you change your name, | 够了 我本来只要你改名字 |
[05:07] | but now I’m gonna beat the crap out of you | 现在我要把你打得连你妈都不认识 |
[05:09] | and make you change your name! | 再让你改名字 |
[05:10] | Let’s say you didn’t beat me up, | 不如你不打我 |
[05:11] | and I became a Mr. Turd Smugglins. | 我变成屎球·走私贩先生 |
[05:13] | Would that appeal to you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[05:14] | No. Be in the quad at 3:00. | 不可能 3点操场见 |
[05:17] | While I was forced to face my nemesis, | 我被迫面对我的敌人时 |
[05:19] | Erica was suddenly feeling bad for hers. | 爱丽卡突然为她的敌人感到难过 |
[05:21] | Evy, hey. | 艾菲 |
[05:23] | You…okay? | 你还好吗 |
[05:25] | – I’m fine. – You sure? | -我很好 -你确定吗 |
[05:26] | Something bad didn’t happen to you, | 你没碰上什么坏事吗 |
[05:28] | like a paper cut or a nasty break-up? | 比如被纸割伤或惨痛分手 |
[05:30] | I think something’s going on between me and Geoffrey. | 我觉得我和杰夫瑞之间有问题 |
[05:33] | Geoffrey… the Toys R’ Us giraffe? | 杰夫瑞 玩具反斗城里的长颈鹿吗 |
[05:36] | Schwartz! | 施瓦兹 |
[05:37] | I mean, I know I can be kind of smothering, | 我知道我会爱的对方喘不过气 |
[05:41] | but that’s only because I like him so much. | 那只是因为我太喜欢他了 |
[05:46] | Um, it’s gonna be fine. You’ll be fine. | 不会有事的 你会好起来的 |
[05:48] | Um, maybe not fine. | 也许不好 |
[05:51] | Life will move on. | 生活会继续的 |
[05:52] | Erica, you told her about us? | 爱丽卡 你把我们的事告诉她了吗 |
[05:54] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[05:55] | What about you guys? | 你们怎么了 |
[05:56] | What? No! | 什么 没什么 |
[05:57] | Nothing romantic is going on | 3点半到5点 |
[05:59] | while you’re at volleyball practice between 3:30 and 5:00. | 你练习排球时 我俩没有浪漫的事发生 |
[06:01] | Stop using so many specifics, Geoff! | 别说的这么具体 杰夫 |
[06:03] | All I’m saying is we were definitely not damaging | 我只是说我们绝对没有在激情下 |
[06:05] | some wind chimes in a moment of passion. | 弄坏风铃 |
[06:07] | – Geoff! – I’m so sorry! | -杰夫 -对不起 |
[06:08] | Anxiety makes me get extremely detailed! | 紧张让我吐露细节 |
[06:10] | Well, anger makes me throw stuff at cheating jerks! | 愤怒让我把饮料泼在出轨的混蛋身上 |
[06:15] | You got a face full of orange drink! | 你满脸的橙汁 |
[06:16] | It’s fun ’cause you’re sticky now! | 真好笑 因为你现在粘粘的 |
[06:18] | Dear Lord, are you two always just lurking around to bag on people? | 老天 你俩总是潜伏在周围嘲笑别人吗 |
[06:21] | – For sure. – It makes me feel better about myself. | -当然 -这让我自我感觉良好 |
[06:25] | Barry! I never thought I’d say this, | 巴瑞 我没想到我会这样说 |
[06:27] | but I need your street smarts and karate skills. | 但我需要你的街头智慧和空手道技巧 |
[06:29] | It’s one-stop shopping with me. Continue. | 在我这里一站式购齐 继续 |
[06:31] | The other Adam Goldberg | 另一个亚当·金伯格 |
[06:32] | says he’s gonna beat me into a pulp after school. | 说他要在放学后把我打成肉酱 |
[06:34] | You got to save me. | 你得救我 |
[06:35] | Don’t worry, bro. | 别担心 小弟 |
[06:36] | I know just what to do. | 我知道怎么办 |
[06:38] | As you know, it is strictly against school policy | 你们知道 在校内打架 |
[06:41] | to allow students to fight on school property. | 完全违反了学校规定 |
[06:44] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[06:45] | Which is why I’m allowing your brother here | 所以我允许你哥 |
[06:47] | to start an official after-school karate club. | 创办正式的课余空手道社团 |
[06:51] | – What? – Look, I already signed you up. | -什么 -看 我已经帮你报名了 |
[06:53] | I thought you were going to save me. | 你不是要救我吗 |
[06:54] | I am, by letting the other Adam Goldberg | 是啊 我让另一个亚当·金伯格 |
[06:57] | kick your ass in a loving, controlled, | 在我们最仁慈的老师监督下 |
[07:00] | school-sanctioned environment | 在有爱可控 |
[07:02] | monitored by our most lenient teacher. | 学校批准的环境下教训你 |
[07:05] | Karate club, huh? | 空手道社团 |
[07:06] | Too afraid to fight me on the streets? | 怕到不敢在街上和我打吗 |
[07:08] | Yes! I’ve mentioned that several times. | 对 我提过好几次了 |
[07:11] | Then I’ll beat you down on the mat, | 那我就在垫子上揍你 |
[07:12] | even though we both know you’ll wuss out. | 尽管我们都知道你会怕到不去 |
[07:14] | Friday. | 周五 |
[07:15] | I’m kickng butts and taking names. | 我会揍死你并清点人数 |
[07:17] | Literally. | 一点也不夸张 |
[07:19] | Thanks a lot, Barry. | 多谢你了 巴瑞 |
[07:20] | You officially just signed my death warrant. | 你正式签发了我的死刑执行令 |
[07:22] | Chill out. I got a plan. | 冷静 我有安排 |
[07:25] | The time has come for you to meet my sensei. | 是时候你去见我的师父了 |
[07:31] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[07:32] | Is it Thanksgiving already? | 又到感恩节了吗 |
[07:34] | No. You’ve got a new student. | 不 你有了新学生 |
[07:36] | Uncle Marvin is your sensei? | 马文叔叔是你的师父 |
[07:38] | Hai! | 是 |
[07:39] | Will you train the lazy-eyed one, master? | 你愿意训练斜眼仔吗 师父 |
[07:42] | Hai. | 是 |
[07:43] | But be forewarned, Adam-san. | 但有言在先 亚当君 |
[07:44] | You must always keep your focus sharp. | 你必须时刻保持警惕 |
[07:46] | You must not give in to distractions. | 不能屈服于打扰 |
[07:48] | And if anyone should walk in here and say, | 如果有人走进来说 |
[07:50] | “Get out of my apartment,” What do we say, Barry-san? | “滚出我的公寓” 怎么回答 巴瑞君 |
[07:52] | I’ve got squatters rights. | 我有占屋者权利 |
[07:54] | Excellent, my pupil. | 太棒了 我的学生 |
[07:55] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[07:56] | I always knew my crazy uncle was a man of many talents, | 我一直知道我的疯叔叔有很多天赋 |
[07:59] | but I never realized until that very moment | 但直到那一刻我才知道 |
[08:01] | that karate was one of them. | 其中还包括空手道 |
[08:03] | Soap the counter. | 给台面打肥皂 |
[08:04] | Rinse the counter. Hai! | 冲洗台面 是 |
[08:07] | And just like Mr. Miyagi, | 和宫城先生一样 |
[08:08] | he used household chores to teach me the art of karate. | 他用家务活来教我空手道的技巧 |
[08:12] | Wash the dishes! Hai! | 洗盘子 是 |
[08:14] | Scrape out that freezer. | 铲掉冰箱里的霜 |
[08:16] | Give me that juice! | 把果汁给我 |
[08:19] | Cheese my quesadilla! | 给玉米粉饼洒上芝士 |
[08:23] | Look in the neighbor’s trash for cans! | 在邻居的垃圾里找罐子 |
[08:25] | Good! | 很好 |
[08:26] | Good! | 很好 |
[08:27] | Shred my eight-year-old tax returns! | 粉碎8年前的纳税单 |
[08:29] | Hai! | 是 |
[08:32] | Hai! | 是 |
[08:33] | Take this old TV to the curb! | 把旧电视搬到路边 |
[08:34] | Yes, I was becoming a martial-arts master. | 没错 我在成为武术大师 |
[08:37] | I’m learning so much karate. | 我学会了好多空手道 |
[08:39] | Hai! | 是 |
[08:40] | At least that’s what he told me. | 至少他是这样跟我说的 |
[08:42] | Thanks to Uncle Marvin, I was almost ready for battle. | 多亏了马文叔叔 我差不多为战斗做好了准备 |
[08:45] | I just needed permission. | 我只是需要许可 |
[08:46] | I need you to sign my permission slip for the Karate Club. | 我需要你给空手道社团的同意书签名 |
[08:48] | I shall face my enemy in open combat. | 我要在公开的战斗中面对我的敌人 |
[08:52] | Look at you. Finally listening to your old man, huh? | 瞧你 终于听你老爸的话了 |
[08:54] | No, your stuff was useless. | 不 你说的屁用没有 |
[08:56] | I’m being trained by the most deadly | 镇上最致命的武术师父 |
[08:58] | martial-arts sensei in town. | 一直在训练我 |
[09:00] | Observe. | 观察 |
[09:01] | Spray TV. | 喷电视 |
[09:03] | Wipe TV. | 擦电视 |
[09:04] | Spray TV. | 喷电视 |
[09:06] | Wipe TV. | 擦电视 |
[09:07] | I don’t know what the hell that was, | 我不知道这是什么鬼东西 |
[09:09] | but good for you for defending yourself | 但真是好样的 维护自己 |
[09:12] | and for cleaning my TV. | 还有清洁电视 |
[09:14] | Stay still, Lucky. | 别动 幸运 |
[09:15] | Thank you. There we go. | 谢谢 给 |
[09:16] | I was officially ready for battle. | 我正式为战斗做好了准备 |
[09:18] | Meanwhile, Erica and Geoff were finally official. | 同时 爱丽卡和杰夫也终于正式了 |
[09:20] | So you guys must feel great | 你们一定感觉很棒吧 |
[09:22] | not having to hide your love anymore. | 不用再遮掩爱情了 |
[09:23] | Yeah, it’s, like, the best. | 太棒了 |
[09:25] | Yeah, you know, except for…that. | 是的 除了 那个 |
[09:30] | Look at her. She is a crazy person. | 看她 她是疯子 |
[09:32] | – Seriously. – She’s gone full Zabka on us. | -真的 -她对我们玩扎布卡那套 |
[09:35] | – Gone what? – Billy Zabka? | -什么 -比利·扎布卡 |
[09:36] | The dude who played the bad guy in “Karate Kid.” | 《空手道少年》中演坏人那个 |
[09:38] | He got dumped by Elisabeth Shue and couldn’t get over it. | 被伊丽莎白·苏甩了 无法忘怀 |
[09:41] | Not taking sides, but it really seems like | 不是说帮谁 但现在看来 |
[09:43] | you guys are the Zabka in this situation. | 你俩才是扎布卡 |
[09:45] | Yeah, you’re clearly the bad guys. | 显然你们是坏人 |
[09:47] | Us? | 我们 |
[09:48] | Come on, man. How can you even say that? | 拜托 怎么能这么说 |
[09:49] | There’s no way that we’re the Zabkas. | 我们不可能是扎布卡 |
[09:51] | Wrong. That night, Geoff went home and watched a movie marathon. | 错 那晚杰夫回家看了个电影马拉松 |
[09:55] | We’re totally the Zabkas. | 我们完全就是扎布卡 |
[09:56] | Okay, what is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[09:57] | I just watched every Zabka movie. | 我看了扎布卡的所有电影 |
[09:59] | “Karate Kid” — Zabka snap-kicks Daniel, | 《空手道少年》 扎布卡踢了丹尼尔 |
[10:01] | who was just handing Ali back her radio. | 他只是把收音机还给阿莉而已 |
[10:02] | “Back to School.” | 《回到学校》 |
[10:03] | Zabka punches Rodney Dangerfield. | 扎布卡打了罗德尼·丹泽菲尔德 |
[10:05] | He punches an old man in the face. | 他打了一个老人家的脸 |
[10:07] | “Just One of the Guys.” | 《年轻的主张》 |
[10:08] | Zabka throws a girl in the ocean. | 扎布卡把一个女生扔进了海里 |
[10:10] | She was just trying to succeed as a photographer. | 她只是想做个成功的摄影师而已 |
[10:11] | Hey! Terry lied to everybody about who she was, | 泰莉对所有人隐瞒了女生的身份 |
[10:14] | until she told him the truth with her boobs. | 直到她告诉他 她有咪咪 |
[10:16] | I’m Geoff Schwartz, man. I can’t be the Zabka. | 我是杰夫·施瓦兹 我不能做扎布卡 |
[10:18] | I’m the sweet, lovable, girl-next-door type. | 我是甜美可爱邻家女孩的类型 |
[10:21] | I’m the Elisabeth Shue. | 我是伊丽莎白·苏 |
[10:22] | Well, I am not the Zabka here. | 我不是扎布卡 |
[10:23] | Whoa! Are you saying I’m the solo Zabka here? | 你是说只有我是扎布卡吗 |
[10:26] | Evy is your girlfriend. | 艾菲是你的女友 |
[10:27] | You said you were going to break up with her, but you didn’t. | 你说了要和她分手 但你没有 |
[10:29] | Total Zabka move. | 完全是扎布卡的行为 |
[10:30] | Okay, you’re being a major Zabka right now, | 你现在是地道的扎布卡 |
[10:32] | and I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 |
[10:33] | Don’t you call me a Zabka, Zabka! | 别叫我扎布卡 扎布卡 |
[10:35] | Ha! Only a Zabka would call a Zabka a Zabka! | 只有扎布卡才会叫扎布卡为扎布卡 |
[10:38] | Well, if I’m such a freaking Zabka, then get out, you Zabka! | 如果我是讨厌的扎布卡 滚 你这个扎布卡 |
[10:43] | We’re still gonna make out in your brother’s tree house later, right? | 等下我们还是会在你弟的树屋里亲热对吗 |
[10:45] | – Obviously! – We’re such Zabkas! | -当然 -我们真是扎布卡 |
[10:46] | I know! | 我知道 |
[10:48] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[10:50] | The next phase of our training begins tomorrow. | 训练的下一阶段从明天开始 |
[10:53] | You will power-wash the driveway, | 用高压水枪冲洗车道 |
[10:55] | like a true Shinobi warrior. | 像真正的忍者战士一样 |
[10:56] | Um, I can’t wait till tomorrow. | 我不能等到明天 |
[10:58] | I’d rather not wait, either, grasshopper, | 我也不想等 心急鬼 |
[11:01] | but I have to rent the power washer | 但我得从五金店 |
[11:03] | from the hardware store — It’s a whole thing. | 租高压水枪 很麻烦的 |
[11:05] | No, I have the tournament tomorrow. | 不 我明天有比赛 |
[11:06] | The tournament — hi– the what? | 比赛 什么 |
[11:08] | Tomorrow’s the big day where Adam squares off | 明天是亚当和他同名的敌人 |
[11:10] | against his same-name nemesis — his namesis. | 名敌对战的大日子 |
[11:12] | Wait a minute, are you telling me | 等等 你是说 |
[11:14] | that someone’s gonna put their hands on you for real-skis? | 有人要和你真打吗 |
[11:16] | Fear not, Sensei. | 不要担心 师父 |
[11:17] | Once you show me how the chores become karate moves, | 一旦你教我如何将家务变成空手道招数 |
[11:19] | I shall not fail. | 我不会失败的 |
[11:23] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[11:24] | Um, technically, I’m not so much of a karate expert | 确切来说 我不算是空手道专家 |
[11:28] | as I am a guy whose housekeeper quit | 我只是一个钟点工辞职了的人 |
[11:31] | because he tried to pay her with “Massage.” | 因为我想用按摩付她工资 |
[11:35] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[11:36] | What are you saying right now?! | 你现在在说什么 |
[11:39] | All we’ve done is clean this slob’s apartment! | 我们做的只是给这个懒鬼打扫公寓 |
[11:42] | I must unleash my anger through karate! | 我必须用空手道来发泄我的怒气 |
[11:45] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[11:48] | This is all I know. | 我只会这些 |
[11:49] | What am I? | 我是什么人 |
[11:52] | Uncle Marvin, I have a battle to the death tomorrow. | 马文叔叔 我明天要决一死战 |
[11:55] | What am I going to do? | 我要怎么办 |
[11:56] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好了 |
[11:58] | I still can teach you one technique. | 我还是可以教你一招 |
[11:59] | It’s called duck and curl up into a ball. | 叫做躲起来缩成一团 |
[12:02] | Watch and learn. | 学着点 |
[12:07] | I just figured it out. | 我想明白了 |
[12:09] | You’re trying to shake my faith. | 你想动摇我的信念 |
[12:11] | This is all a test. | 这只是一个测试 |
[12:12] | It is? | 是吗 |
[12:13] | Of course I’m a 10th degree black belt. | 我当然是十级黑带 |
[12:15] | I have to be. | 我必须是 |
[12:17] | Otherwise, reality as I know it would implode, | 否则 我所知的现实会崩溃 |
[12:20] | and I’d find myself in a deep darkness | 我会身陷无尽黑暗中 |
[12:22] | and never fully recover. | 永远不会恢复 |
[12:23] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[12:24] | Back to training! | 继续训练 |
[12:25] | My fate was sealed. | 我的命运没救了 |
[12:26] | But little did I know, | 但我知道 |
[12:28] | there was a warrior still out there fighting for me. | 还有一位勇士在为我而战 |
[12:30] | I demand you shut down the Karate Club. | 我要求你关闭空手道社团 |
[12:32] | Woof! You’re awfully worked up. | 你真是激动 |
[12:34] | Must be a handful at home, huh? | 在家里也不好对付吧 |
[12:35] | – You think? – You do realize | -你觉得呢 -你知道 |
[12:37] | Adam shouldn’t even be in this club? | 亚当根本不应该加入这个社团吧 |
[12:39] | You know, there’s gonna be teachers and mats and referees. | 会有老师 垫子 裁判 |
[12:42] | This is literally the easiest way for Adam to take on a bully. | 这是亚当反抗霸凌的最简单的办法 |
[12:47] | Well, then, you leave me no choice. | 那我别无选择了 |
[12:51] | I am entering the karate tournament. | 我要参加空手道比赛 |
[12:55] | No, you’re an adult. | 不行 你是成年人 |
[12:57] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[13:01] | But Mrs. Mom-yagi had one more move up her sleeve. | 但妈城太太还有一招 |
[13:04] | Thanks to her, I’d fight someone | 多亏了她 我的对手是 |
[13:06] | she could easily bend to her will. | 她可以轻易操控的人 |
[13:09] | Welcome to the Huntington All Valley Karate Club! | 欢迎来到亨廷顿谷空手道社团 |
[13:16] | First match, Adam F. Goldberg vs. Big Tasty. | 第一场 亚当·F·金伯格对大甜甜 |
[13:22] | I don’t remember arranging that, but it’s on the big board, | 我不记得是这样安排的 但板上是这样写的 |
[13:25] | so let’s do this! | 那就这样比 |
[13:29] | Mama, did you do this wonderful thing for me? | 妈妈 你为我做了这件好事吗 |
[13:31] | I am always on your side, boopie. | 我永远是你这边的 宝贝 |
[13:36] | Take him out. | 干掉他 |
[13:37] | Are you telling me to sweep the leg? | 你是让我扫他的腿吗 |
[13:38] | if he wins, he has to face the other Adam Goldberg. | 如果他赢了 就得和另一个亚当打 |
[13:41] | I want my schmoo out of commission. | 我要我的宝贝不能比赛 |
[13:42] | But then I’ll get disqualified. | 但我会被取消资格的 |
[13:44] | Show no mercy. | 不要留情 |
[13:46] | You hear me? Sweep the leg. | 听到了吗 扫腿 |
[13:49] | Wait, why did mom yell, “Sweep the leg”? | 慢着 为什么妈妈喊”扫腿” |
[13:51] | Eh, no reason. | 没原因 |
[13:52] | Sweep the leggy. | 扫腿 |
[13:53] | Are you gonna sweep my leg? | 你会扫我的腿吗 |
[13:54] | Eh. Sweep the leggy, sweetie. | 扫腿 亲爱的 |
[13:56] | You are! You’re gonna sweep my leg! | 你会扫我的腿 |
[13:57] | Sweep the leggy! | 扫腿 |
[13:58] | Do not sweep the leg! | 不要扫腿 |
[13:59] | There was no way Barry would listen to my mom | 巴瑞不可能听我老妈的 |
[14:02] | and sweep the leg. | 扫我的腿 |
[14:02] | Leg sweep! | 扫腿 |
[14:04] | Balls! He swept my leg! | 该死的 他扫了我的腿 |
[14:06] | He swept it but good! | 狠狠地踢过来 |
[14:07] | Disqualification! | 取消资格 |
[14:09] | Adam F. Advances to fight the other one, | 亚当·F进级对战另一个亚当 |
[14:11] | if he can ever walk again. | 如果他还能走路的话 |
[14:15] | He did it! He swept my leg! | 他扫了 他扫了我的腿 |
[14:18] | How could you let this happen? | 你怎么能允许发生这样的事 |
[14:19] | I’m sorry. I had a brilliant plan to get you a little bit hurt | 抱歉 我有个天才计划 让你受点小伤 |
[14:22] | so you wouldn’t have to fight the other Adam and get very hurt. | 这样你不用和另一个亚当比 受更大的伤 |
[14:25] | That is so…genius! | 这真是太天才了 |
[14:28] | I’m gonna hug your body! | 我要拥抱你的身体 |
[14:30] | Hug it. | 抱抱 |
[14:32] | Hey, your leg’s better. | 你的腿好些了 |
[14:33] | Yeah, it was just a kick. | 只是踢了一下 |
[14:35] | Barry usually hurts me way worse. | 巴瑞通常把我伤得更重 |
[14:36] | Yesterday he threw me out of a tree. | 昨天他把我从树上摔下来 |
[14:38] | Okay, well, this, uh, faking your way out of this fight — | 假装受伤不比赛 |
[14:40] | It’ll be our little secret. | 是我们的小秘密 |
[14:42] | Shh. It’s Dad. | 爸来了 |
[14:43] | Hey, Dad. Bad news. | 爸 坏消息 |
[14:44] | Got my leg swept. | 我的腿被踢了 |
[14:46] | Fight’s off. | 比赛取消 |
[14:48] | But thanks for finally coming to one of my school things. | 但多谢你终于来观看我的学校活动 |
[14:50] | Looks fine to me. | 我觉得你的腿没事 |
[14:51] | Well, let’s not dig too deep. | 别太深入这个问题 |
[14:52] | The point is my baby is safe. | 重点是我的宝贝安全了 |
[14:54] | Listen, I want to tell you a story. | 我要跟你讲个故事 |
[14:57] | Forget it! I don’t want to hear | 别 我不想听你 |
[14:58] | how you bopped a bully in the nose! | 怎么打了霸凌者的鼻子 |
[15:00] | Adam, I was the bully. | 亚当 我才是霸凌的那个 |
[15:02] | I was an unhappy kid, and I took it out on other people. | 我小时候不开心 发泄在别人身上 |
[15:06] | And you know when I stopped? | 知道我什么时候停止这样吗 |
[15:07] | When a kid was brave enough to bop me back. | 一个孩子勇敢到还击我的时候 |
[15:12] | I thought you could be that kid. | 我以为你可以做这样的孩子 |
[15:14] | I guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[15:16] | In that moment, | 在那一刻 |
[15:18] | my dad made me realize I could no longer run and hide. | 我爸让我意识到我不能再躲避了 |
[15:22] | And that day, my sister realized | 那天 我姐意识到 |
[15:24] | she couldn’t hide the truth. | 她不能隐藏真相 |
[15:26] | She knew in her heart she didn’t want to be the bad guy. | 她内心知道她不想做坏人 |
[15:29] | As hard as it was, | 尽管非常难 |
[15:30] | she did the one thing she thought she never would. | 但她还是做了以为自己永远不会做的事 |
[15:33] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[15:37] | I’m sorry, Geoff. | 对不起 杰夫 |
[15:39] | I thought being with you was the only thing that mattered, | 我以为和你在一起是唯一重要的 |
[15:41] | but now I’m not so sure. | 但现在我不确定了 |
[15:43] | But we’re supposed to be together. | 但我们理应在一起 |
[15:45] | Not this way. | 不是以这样的方式 |
[15:47] | We don’t want to start our relationship by hurting someone else. | 我们不会想在伤害别人的基础上开始我们的爱情 |
[15:50] | – Then when? – Not until it feels right. | -那什么时候开始 -等感觉对的时候 |
[15:53] | I’m such an idiot. | 我真是白痴 |
[15:55] | I’ve known you for 10 years, | 我认识你十年了 |
[15:57] | and the timing has never been right. | 但时机从来都不对 |
[15:59] | Someday. | 总有一天 |
[16:01] | Hopefully. | 希望 |
[16:02] | Hopefully. | 希望 |
[16:11] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[16:12] | Dad was right. | 爸是对的 |
[16:14] | It’s time to stop running | 是时候不再逃避 |
[16:16] | and face the other Adam Goldberg once and for all. | 一次性面对另一个亚当·金伯格了 |
[16:18] | But you can’t. You have a slight limp. | 但你不行 你的腿都跛了 |
[16:20] | If Daniel-san can fight with a messed-up leg, so can I! | 如果丹尼尔君可以跛着腿战斗 我也可以 |
[16:23] | Daniel-san also had his sensei by his side. | 丹尼尔君还有师父在身边 |
[16:27] | And so shall you. | 你也一样 |
[16:28] | Uncle Marvin, you came! | 马文叔叔 你来了 |
[16:30] | I wasn’t about to abandon my star pupil in his time of need. | 我不会在我的明星学生有需要时抛弃他 |
[16:33] | Also, Bevy, I need to borrow $8,300. | 还有 贝弗 我要借8300美元 |
[16:38] | More on that later. | 稍后再说 |
[16:39] | Let’s focus on that leg. | 现在集中在这条腿上 |
[16:43] | He’s gonna use the ancient wisdom of the Orient to save me. | 他要用古老的东方智慧来拯救我 |
[16:46] | What? Oh, no, I was just trying to think of a way | 什么 不 我只是在想 |
[16:48] | for you to win this thing. | 你能赢的办法 |
[16:50] | I got nothing. You’re a dead man. | 什么也想不到 你死定了 |
[16:51] | Out of my way. | 让开 |
[16:53] | Look, schmoo, all I ever wanted to do was protect you, | 宝贝 我向来只想保护你 |
[16:56] | but maybe this time, | 但也许这次 |
[16:58] | protecting you actually hurts you in the end. | 保护你最终会伤害你 |
[17:00] | Does that mean you’re okay with Karate Club? | 这是说你对空手道社团没意见吗 |
[17:02] | Oh, God, no. | 当然不是 |
[17:03] | I’ll never stop worrying about you. | 我永远都会担心你 |
[17:06] | But this is your battle. | 但这是你的战斗 |
[17:08] | And if you need to fight for your honor, | 如果你需要为荣誉而战 |
[17:10] | then you fight with everything you’ve got. | 那你就全力以赴去战斗 |
[17:11] | I will, Mama. | 我会的 妈妈 |
[17:12] | Now go be a man, | 现在去成为男人吧 |
[17:14] | my delicious little baby boy. | 我可口的小宝贝 |
[17:23] | Last chance to give up, Gold Nerd. | 最后投降的机会 金呆子 |
[17:26] | Know what, other Adam? | 知道吗 另一个亚当 |
[17:28] | I’ve had enough of this! | 我受够了 |
[17:29] | Who cares about marketplace confusion?! | 谁在乎市场混淆 |
[17:32] | We’re not that important! | 我们不是大人物 |
[17:34] | No one gives a crap about us but us! | 根本没人在乎我们 除了我们自己 |
[17:37] | Let’s do this! | 咱们来吧 |
[17:38] | Yep, it was time to go get my ass kicked in front of everyone. | 是时候在众人面前我被痛揍一顿了 |
[17:42] | Yeah, here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[17:44] | I technically don’t know how to, uh… | 确切来说我不会 |
[17:46] | …fight. | 打架 |
[17:48] | What?! But you said you did. | 什么 但你说了你会 |
[17:50] | It’s called acting, bro. | 这叫表演 兄弟 |
[17:51] | I was certain you’d wuss out. | 我确定你会胆怯退出 |
[17:52] | Really bit me in the ass here. | 现在真是自食恶果 |
[17:53] | This is horrible! | 这太可怕了 |
[17:55] | We’re gonna embarrass ourselves in front of the whole school. | 我们会在全校面前出丑 |
[17:57] | I know. It’s like a nightmare version of “Karate Kid.” | 我知道 就像噩梦版的《空手道少年》 |
[18:00] | Wait, you saw the movie? | 你看了电影吗 |
[18:01] | I thought you hate big studio fare? | 你不是讨厌大片厂的作品吗 |
[18:03] | Eh, after I read your review, I gave it a shot. | 看到你的影评后 我给了电影一个机会 |
[18:05] | You’re an okay writer. | 你写东西还行 |
[18:06] | Not good enough for books. Maybe sitcoms or something. | 还不到写书级别 不过写喜剧什么的可以 |
[18:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:10] | Look, I-I really am sorry about all the confusion. | 真的很抱歉这些混淆 |
[18:13] | Truth is…I’m a huge fan of your work. | 真实上 我很欣赏你的作品 |
[18:16] | I’ve always looked up to you. | 我一直崇拜你 |
[18:18] | I just… want to be friends. | 我只想做朋友 |
[18:21] | Cool. | 酷 |
[18:23] | None of this changes the fact | 但这些都改变不了 |
[18:24] | that we’re about to bomb out there. | 我们马上要惨败的事实 |
[18:25] | Wait a minute — we both do school theater, | 等等 我们都表演学校戏剧 |
[18:28] | we both know stage combat, and we both know “Karate Kid.” | 我们都懂舞台战斗 都看过《空手道少年》 |
[18:31] | – So? – So what do you say | -怎样 -我说 |
[18:32] | we go out there and give those people a real show? | 我们出去为大家献上精彩的表演如何 |
[18:35] | It’s showtime! | 演出开始 |
[18:37] | I mean, aah! | 我是说 |
[18:41] | All right, the moment we’ve been waiting for. | 好的 我们一直等待的时刻 |
[18:44] | Due to injury, the winner by default I– | 因为受伤 胜者默认为… |
[18:49] | Adam Goldberg’s gonna fight? | 亚当·金伯格要比赛吗 |
[18:51] | Adam Goldberg is gonna fight! | 亚当·金伯格要比赛吗 |
[19:00] | Take your bows. | 鞠躬 |
[19:03] | Fight! | 开始 |
[19:04] | And so the other Adam Goldberg and I | 于是另一个亚当和我 |
[19:06] | acted out the final scene of “Karate Kid” perfectly. | 完美再现了《空手道少年》的最后一幕 |
[19:12] | Fight! | 开始 |
[19:17] | It was an epic performance | 那是经典的表演 |
[19:18] | filled with fake punches and flying kicks. | 充满了假打和飞踢 |
[19:22] | And it was awesome. | 太厉害了 |
[19:25] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[19:35] | Put him in a body bag, Adam! | 把他打到装尸袋里 亚当 |
[19:37] | Which Adam? | 哪个亚当 |
[19:38] | Uh, either one. | 都行 |
[19:41] | You ready for your big finale? | 准备好你的盛大最终章了吗 |
[19:42] | Our finale. | 我们的最终章 |
[19:45] | Fight. | 开始 |
[19:47] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[19:49] | No way. | 不可能 |
[19:50] | Double crane kick? It can’t be done. | 两人鹤踢 这不可能 |
[19:57] | That’s a tie. | 平手 |
[19:58] | Both nerds get to keep their name. | 两个呆子都不用改名 |
[20:15] | He learned that move from me. | 他这招跟我学的 |
[20:21] | Oh, no! Don’t hurt me! | 不 不要伤害我 |
[20:24] | He’s coming in with a right and a left. | 他从右进攻 从左 |
[20:27] | Stop it, Barry. You almost broke that light! | 住手 巴瑞 你差点把灯打破了 |
[20:30] | Wow, we’re in a real karate class. | 我们来上真正的空手道课 |
[20:32] | This is gonna be so much fun. | 一定非常有趣 |
[20:34] | I hear the sensei’s a really good guy. | 我听说这个师父是个好人 |
[20:36] | Love exists in this dojo, doesn’t it? | 爱存在于这个道场 对吗 |
[20:38] | Yes, master! | 是 大师 |
[20:40] | Kindness exists in this dojo, doesn’t it? | 友好存在于这个道场 对吗 |
[20:43] | Yes, master! | 是 大师 |
[20:44] | Everyone is a special winner in this dojo, aren’t they? | 每个人在这个道场都是特别的赢家对吗 |
[20:47] | Yes, master. | 是 大师 |
[20:49] | And what do we study here? | 我们在这里学什么 |
[20:50] | Hug first, hug hard, show mercy. | 拥抱第一 用力拥抱 尽量留情 |
[20:53] | Hey, you’re the best around. | 你是最优秀的 |
[20:55] | Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down. | 没什么会让你沮丧 |