时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Back in the ’80s, there was one TV doctor | 在八十年代 有一名电视医生 |
[00:02] | that stood out more than the rest — Doogie Howser, M.D. | 鹤立鸡群 他就是《天才小医生》 |
[00:05] | He was a genius teenage physician | 他是位天才青少年医生 |
[00:07] | who operated on, and won, America’s hearts. | 用手术赢得了全美观众的心 |
[00:11] | And there was no bigger Doogie-head than my brother, | 没有人比我哥更迷《天才小医生》了 |
[00:13] | who realized his calling in life was to be a doctor, too. | 他意识到他的人生志愿也是成为一名医生 |
[00:16] | Can we turn this off and make out now? | 我们能关掉电视开始亲热了吗 |
[00:19] | Doogie’s changing how old, | 天才小医生正在让 |
[00:20] | stuffy doctors look at medicine. | 古板的老医生们对医疗改观 |
[00:22] | Which is exactly what Barry wanted to do, | 那正是巴瑞想做的事 |
[00:24] | so he gave it a shot. | 所以他放手做了起来 |
[00:25] | – Doctoring! – Oh, no! Why?! | -看本医生的 -不 为什么 |
[00:27] | Just checking your reflexes. | 检查你的神经反射而已 |
[00:29] | Patient lacks muscle response and also seems highly agitated. | 病患肌反应较弱且看起来十分烦躁 |
[00:31] | Damn right I’m agitated! | 我能不烦躁吗 |
[00:33] | You just hit my knee with a hammer! | 你刚刚用锤子锤了我的膝盖 |
[00:37] | Oh, God! What’s happening?! | 天啊 你在干什么 |
[00:38] | Patient’s throat seems red and inflamed, | 病患的喉咙看起来红肿发炎 |
[00:41] | especially that dangly part in the back. | 特别是喉咙深处摇晃的小舌头 |
[00:43] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[00:44] | Damn it! Come back and get the remote I just threw at you! | 该死的 把我刚刚用来砸你的遥控器捡回来 |
[00:49] | Aah! I just want to sleep, moron! | 我只想睡一会 你个白痴 |
[00:51] | Patient appears to be emotionally unstable and also gassy. | 病患看起来情绪极不稳定并且胀气 |
[00:54] | What the hell’s on your face? | 你脸上戴的是什么鬼东西 |
[00:56] | Looks fancy and expensive. | 看起来很高级很贵 |
[00:57] | Who’s buying you this crap? | 这破玩意是谁买给你的 |
[00:58] | There’s my little Schmoopie Howser! | 我的宝贝小医生 |
[01:00] | Look what I got you at the medical-supply store today. | 看看我今天在医疗用品店给你买了什么 |
[01:02] | Noice! | 太棒了 |
[01:03] | Good to know at least someone around here supports my dream. | 幸好这个家里还有人支持我的梦想 |
[01:06] | Shame on you, Murray, | 你丢不丢人 默里 |
[01:07] | for not believing in your future-doctor son. | 居然不相信你未来的医生儿子 |
[01:09] | I just want to get some sleep! | 我只是想睡一会 |
[01:10] | Stop encouraging the moron! | 别再鼓励这个白痴了 |
[01:12] | No! That’s my doctor recorder I talk into for some reason! | 不 那是我不知道为啥要录音用的录音机 |
[01:15] | – I just want to get the damn tape! – Murray! That was expensive! | -我只想把磁带拿出来 -默里 那可贵了 |
[01:16] | – I just want to get the tape! – Stop it! | -我只想把磁带拿出来 -别闹了 |
[01:17] | Stop it! Get away! | 别闹了 走开 |
[01:19] | Okay, I’ve decided I’m either gonna be a doctor for the Phillies | 我决定要么做费城人队的医生 |
[01:22] | or the president’s personal brain surgeon. | 要么做总统的私人脑外科医生 |
[01:24] | Hey guys. I heard the amazing news. | 二位 我听说那个好消息了 |
[01:26] | That my idea for Barry Goldberg Appreciation Day | 我那个”全校感恩巴瑞·金伯格日”的主意 |
[01:28] | has been approved by the school board? | 已经被学校董事会批准了吗 |
[01:30] | I told you they said no. | 我都说了他们不同意 |
[01:31] | I’m referring to how Lainey got accepted | 我指的是兰妮 |
[01:33] | into the Savannah College of Art and Design. | 被萨凡纳艺术设计学院录取了 |
[01:35] | I think Mr. Glascott might be mistaken. | 我觉得格拉斯科特老师可能搞错了 |
[01:37] | No, it’s right here on official stationery. | 没搞错 这封录取通知书上写着呢 |
[01:39] | How is this the first I’m hearing about this? | 我怎么现在才听说这个消息 |
[01:40] | Well, I must… have gotten in this very second. Yay! | 我肯定是现在刚刚被录取的 |
[01:43] | No, this letter says you got in over a month ago. | 不 通知书上说你一个多月前就被录取了 |
[01:45] | That’s impossible! | 那不可能 |
[01:46] | Lainey would never hide something so big from me. | 兰妮永远不会瞒着这么重要的事不告诉我 |
[01:48] | Yes, that would be a terrible betrayal | 是的 否则就是严重的背叛 |
[01:50] | that would rock the very foundation of everything that you hold dear. | 那将动摇你所珍视的一切的根基 |
[01:52] | Read the room, dude. | 有点眼力价行吗 哥们 |
[01:53] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:55] | How could this happen? | 怎么会发生这种事 |
[01:57] | We had a plan — you graduate and take a year off, | 我们分明计划好的 你毕业后放一年假 |
[01:59] | and then I graduate, | 等我毕业 |
[02:01] | and you follow me to the college of my choosing. | 然后你跟我去我想读的大学 |
[02:03] | I never officially agreed to that. | 我从来没正式同意那个计划 |
[02:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[02:05] | But you can’t go to that school without me | 但你不能抛下我独自去那所学校 |
[02:07] | and surround yourself with all those fashion boys. | 与那些时尚男生们为伍 |
[02:09] | Fashion boys? | 时尚男生 |
[02:10] | Yeah, they’re all stylish and tan | 对 就是那些时髦又黝黑 |
[02:11] | and love dancing the night away with each other. | 喜欢和彼此整晚跳舞的家伙 |
[02:13] | I really don’t think you have to worry about fashion boys. | 我真的觉得你没必要担心那些时尚男生 |
[02:15] | This changes everything between us. | 你我间的一切都因为这件事改变了 |
[02:16] | I guess it was my dream | 我只是觉得这是我的梦想 |
[02:17] | and I just wanted to give it a shot. | 我只是想试试看 |
[02:19] | Well, I don’t want you to give up your dream. | 我不想让你放弃你的梦想 |
[02:20] | Oh, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[02:21] | Idea! | 有主意了 |
[02:22] | I’ll just go to the medical school | 我只要去萨凡纳 |
[02:23] | at the Savannah College of Art and Design! | 艺术设计学院的医学院就好了 |
[02:25] | I checked — they don’t have a pre-med program. | 我已经查过了 他们没有医学预科生项目 |
[02:27] | Ugh! That school makes no sense! | 那所学校真是不可理喻 |
[02:29] | Look, nothing’s written in stone. I may not even go there. | 一切还没定呢 我可能根本不会去呢 |
[02:31] | But you got a full scholarship! You’d be a fool not to attend! | 但你拿到了全额奖学金 不去就太蠢了 |
[02:33] | – Not now! – Roger that. | -别掺和了 -收到 |
[02:35] | I love you. We’ll talk about this later. | 我爱你 我们晚点再谈 |
[02:37] | Sure. We’ll figure it out. | 好 我们会想到对策的 |
[02:39] | Man, nothing — and I mean nothing — | 没有任何 任何一段感情 |
[02:41] | survives long distance. | 能经得起长距离的考验 |
[02:42] | How is this helping? | 你这话不是往伤口上撒盐吗 |
[02:43] | I get that a lot. | 常有人对我这么说 |
[02:45] | Toodles! | 回见 |
[02:59] | It was March 15th, 1980-something, | 那是一九八几年的3月15日 |
[03:01] | and my dad was coming home from work | 我爸下班回家 |
[03:03] | excited to see his favorite child… | 因为能见到他最喜欢的孩子非常激动 |
[03:05] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[03:06] | … our dog, Lucky. | 我们的狗狗 幸运 |
[03:07] | There she is! | 瞧瞧它啊 |
[03:08] | Oh, I love you, I love you, I love you. | 我爱你我爱你我爱你 |
[03:11] | And as the favorite Goldberg child, | 作为金伯格家最受宠的孩子 |
[03:13] | Lucky got a lot of privileges the rest of us didn’t, | 幸运有很多我们没有的特权 |
[03:15] | like free snacks. | 例如免费的零食 |
[03:16] | Soft pretzels — nice. | 软椒盐饼 好棒 |
[03:18] | Hey! I’m sorry. Are you an adorable pooch? | 不好意思 请问你是一只可爱的混种狗吗 |
[03:21] | I don’t think you are. | 我看不是 |
[03:22] | Hands off. | 不许碰 |
[03:24] | She also got showered with love and kisses | 它还获得了源源不绝的爱与亲吻 |
[03:26] | and… whatever this is. | 还有 我也不知道这是干什么 |
[03:27] | Come on! This is the way I talk! | 没错 我就是这么说话的 |
[03:29] | I’m Lucky, the Goldberg mascot! | 我是幸运 金伯格家的吉祥物 |
[03:33] | My dad taught her tricks, | 我爸教会了它小把戏 |
[03:34] | bought her outfits — | 给它买衣服 |
[03:35] | even a fancy dog bed. | 甚至还买了张高级狗狗床 |
[03:37] | The rest of us — not so much. | 我们就没有这么幸运了 |
[03:38] | Okay, very important question — | 问你个很重要的问题 |
[03:40] | on one hand, Florida has beaches, | 一边是佛罗里达州 有海滩 |
[03:42] | but on the other hand, Georgia has peaches. | 一边是乔治亚州 有桃子 |
[03:44] | So it’s beaches versus peaches. | 所以我要海滩桃子二选一 |
[03:46] | See my predicament? | 知道我有多难办了吧 |
[03:48] | What is this? Why are you talking to me? | 这是什么情况 你为什么要和我说话 |
[03:49] | For school. I’m trying to decide between Emory and Miami. | 选学校 艾莫利大学和迈阿密大学二选一 |
[03:52] | They both have awesome music programs. | 两所学校都有很棒的音乐项目 |
[03:54] | Oh! I can actually help you with this. | 我还真能帮你决定 |
[03:56] | Neither. | 哪所都别去 |
[03:57] | You’re telling me you’ll pony up for a designer dog bed | 你是说你肯掏腰包买名牌狗狗床 |
[04:00] | but not your own daughter’s future? | 却不肯为你亲生女儿的未来出钱 |
[04:02] | – Yes. – Oh, my God! | -是的 -我的天啊 |
[04:04] | Doesn’t she look like a handsome lady from the 1850s? | 它看起来像不像上世纪五十年代的妙女郎 |
[04:09] | Guess what, nerd. | 你猜怎么着 呆子 |
[04:10] | The dog is definitely Dad’s favorite. | 那只狗绝对是老爸最宠的宝贝 |
[04:12] | Oh, you saw Lucky’s new waterbed, huh? | 你也看到幸运的新水床了 |
[04:14] | It’s a waterbed?! | 居然还是水床 |
[04:15] | I don’t even have one! | 我都没有 |
[04:17] | It’s like he loves the dog more than his own kids. | 他好像爱那只狗胜过爱他的亲生孩子们 |
[04:19] | I’ve tried to point it out to him like a hundred times, | 我试过对他指明这点几百次了 |
[04:21] | but he won’t admit it. | 但他不承认 |
[04:23] | Well, it’s time I get him to. | 是时候了 看我让他不得不承认 |
[04:24] | As my sister cooked up a plan, | 在我姐做计划时 |
[04:26] | Barry was searching for answers. | 巴瑞在寻找答案 |
[04:28] | Pops, you’ve lived an impossibly long time. | 老爷子 你活了这么久说出来都没人信 |
[04:31] | Tell me an old-timey story that reassures me | 给我讲个过去的故事 |
[04:33] | a long-distance relationship can work. | 让我相信长距离恋爱是可行的 |
[04:36] | Well, I once dated a Tunisian woman named Marwa. | 有一次我和一个名叫莫娃的突尼斯女人交往 |
[04:39] | We would swim in the warm waters | 白天 我们会在地中海 |
[04:41] | of the Mediterranean during the day | 温暖的海水中一起游泳 |
[04:43] | and become one on the beach at night. | 入夜了就在海滩上结合 |
[04:46] | So it can work. | 所以是可行的 |
[04:47] | It did — until her father chased me | 是可行的 直到她爸拿着一柄弯刀 |
[04:49] | around an open-air bazaar with a scimitar. | 追得我绕着一个露天市集逃命 |
[04:51] | Why did I go down this incredibly long road with you for nothing? | 我为什么白白听你说了这么多废话 |
[04:54] | I’ll be honest with you, kiddo — | 跟你说实话 孩子 |
[04:55] | When I started that story, | 在我开始讲那个故事的时候 |
[04:57] | I didn’t remember how it ended. | 我还没想起来结局是什么样的 |
[04:59] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do! | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[05:00] | Lainey was supposed to be by my side | 我读医学院的时候 |
[05:01] | my entire time in medical school. | 兰妮应该一直在我身边 |
[05:03] | See? That’s the point of my story! | 瞧 这就是我故事的重点 |
[05:06] | Love is unpredictable. | 爱情是无法预测的 |
[05:08] | Don’t try to salvage your stupid story. | 别想着挽救你愚蠢的故事 |
[05:10] | I have to figure out how to be with the girl I love | 我得想办法既要和我爱的姑娘在一起 |
[05:12] | and go to medical school at the same time! | 同时又能上医学院 |
[05:14] | But then, there he was — | 然后 他在这里 |
[05:16] | the man-boy that would give Barry the answer! | 小男人给了巴瑞想要的答案 |
[05:18] | Unless… | 除非 |
[05:19] | No! Don’t look at the boy surgeon and get some farkakte idea. | 不 别看着那个医生男孩想到一些蠢主意 |
[05:24] | Nice chat, Pops. | 聊天真愉快 老爷子 |
[05:27] | Mother, you relentlessly and unrealistically | 妈 你比任何人都更无情 |
[05:29] | support my dreams more than anyone, right? | 不切实际地支持我的梦想对吗 |
[05:31] | Of course I do, Pumpkin. | 当然了 小南瓜 |
[05:33] | Not to overstate it, | 不是夸张 |
[05:34] | but I’d like to bottle you up and sell you at Bergdorf’s. | 但我想把你装瓶 拿去百货公司卖 |
[05:36] | That’s why I need your help to make sure I become | 所以我需要你帮我 |
[05:39] | a fully licensed and accredited doctor | 在兰妮高中毕业前 |
[05:40] | before Lainey leaves for college. | 让我成为有资格的医生 |
[05:42] | Um, Boopie? | 宝贝 |
[05:43] | It takes years to become a doctor. | 要花好多年才能成为医生 |
[05:45] | But Doogie’s 16 | 但天才小医生才16岁 |
[05:47] | and already does that thing when he yells “Clear!” | 已经在喊”安全” |
[05:48] | then shoots lightning into some dude’s heart. | 然后冲某人的胸膛电击 |
[05:50] | That sounds fun! | 听起来很有趣 |
[05:51] | But you’re still just a boy in high school. | 但你只是高中男生 |
[05:54] | Step 1 — take my GED, graduate tomorrow. | 第一步 参加普通高中同等学历考试 明天毕业 |
[05:57] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[05:58] | Four years of pre-med at college. | 大学里四年的医学预科 |
[05:59] | I’ll do it in six weeks. | 我六周完成 |
[06:01] | Done. Next. What else you got? | 完成 下一步 还有什么 |
[06:02] | Actual medical school, which takes another four years. | 真正的医学院 又得四年 |
[06:05] | I’ll knock it out in a month. | 我一个月搞定 |
[06:07] | Boom! Cutting out hearts and playing God. | 砰 开胸腔扮上帝 |
[06:09] | But to be a cardiologist, | 但成为心脏病医生 |
[06:10] | you need to do a residency at a hospital, | 你要在医院做实习医生 |
[06:12] | and that’s at least another two years. | 至少又是两年 |
[06:14] | I’ll do it in two days. | 我两天搞定 |
[06:16] | Done! Where are my golf clubs? | 搞定 我的高尔夫球杆呢 |
[06:17] | Dr. Tasty’s ready to save lives. | 大甜甜医生准备好拯救生命了 |
[06:19] | Honey, I love you, | 亲爱的 我爱你 |
[06:20] | but even I don’t believe all that can happen | 但连我也不会相信这些能在兰妮毕业前 |
[06:22] | before Lainey leaves. | 全部完成 |
[06:23] | This is so typical of you — | 你就是这样 |
[06:25] | never supporting anything I do! | 从来不支持我做的任何事 |
[06:27] | Don’t you say that! I support everything about you! | 别这样说 我支持你做的一切 |
[06:30] | Except this. This is insane. | 除了这个 太疯狂了 |
[06:31] | I know! This is hopeless! | 我知道 真是没希望了 |
[06:34] | So if I got to choose between being a regular-aged doctor | 如果我必须在成为普通年纪的医生 |
[06:37] | and being with Lainey, I choose her! | 和与兰妮在一起做选择 我选她 |
[06:38] | Stop. What are you saying? | 闭嘴 你说什么 |
[06:40] | If it’s between saving millions with my doctoring | 如果在挽救百万人的生命 |
[06:42] | or saving one with my loving, | 和挽留我爱的一个人间做选择 |
[06:44] | then I choose to let millions die. | 我选择让百万人去死 |
[06:45] | But I was looking forward to letting my friends | 但我还期待着让朋友们 |
[06:47] | ramble on about their boring sons, | 谈着他们无趣的儿子 |
[06:49] | and when they asked me about you, | 她们问你的时候 |
[06:51] | I’d smugly say, “He’s a doctor.” | 我能得意地说 他是医生 |
[06:53] | – Not anymore. – But I was gonna get | -别想了 -但我还准备 |
[06:54] | personalized license plates that say “DOC’S MOM” | 订制”医生妈妈”的车牌 |
[06:57] | and steal all your cream samples | 偷走你所有的膏药样品 |
[06:58] | and bother you on family vacations | 在你一家人度假时烦你 |
[07:00] | when I find a weird bump! | 因为我发现了奇怪的肿块 |
[07:01] | – Not anymore. – Honey? | -别想了 -亲爱的 |
[07:03] | Goodbye, tongue depressors. | 再见了 压舌板 |
[07:05] | I guess I ate all those Popsicles for nothing. | 看来那些冰棍白吃了 |
[07:09] | As Barry’s plan for his future was losing steam, | 巴瑞对未来的计划冷却时 |
[07:12] | Erica heated things up in the kitchen. | 爱丽卡在厨房里加热 |
[07:14] | Yep, she used a single smoke alarm | 对 她用简单的烟雾报警 |
[07:15] | to prove that Lucky was our dad’s favorite. | 来证明幸运是我们爸爸的最爱 |
[07:18] | Fire. | 火 |
[07:20] | Fire! | 火 |
[07:22] | Come here, Lucky. I gotcha. | 快来 幸运 在我在 |
[07:24] | I’ll rescue you, my little princess! | 我来救你 我的小公主 |
[07:26] | And so my dad proved her point — | 所以爸证明了她的观点 |
[07:28] | insultingly quick. | 快得有些欺侮人 |
[07:30] | I can’t believe you, dude! | 你有没有搞错 |
[07:31] | How could you save the dog over us? | 你怎能救狗不救我们 |
[07:33] | It’s a dog! She doesn’t know from fire alarms! You do! | 它是狗 它不懂火灾报警 你们懂 |
[07:36] | Just admit it — Lucky’s your favorite child. | 承认吧 幸运是你最爱的孩子 |
[07:38] | You’re just upset ’cause I won’t pay | 你只是生气 因为我不愿意 |
[07:39] | for some fancy out-of-state school. | 花钱让你读州外的高级学校 |
[07:41] | No, I’m upset because you don’t care. | 不 我生气是因为你不在乎 |
[07:43] | If Lucky was going to college, you’d be a hysterical mess! | 如果幸运去上大学 你肯定会歇斯底里 |
[07:46] | Don’t be a moron. There’s no such thing as dog college. | 别这么白痴 哪有什么狗大学 |
[07:48] | What would she even study? | 它要学什么 |
[07:49] | Frisbee catching? | 接飞盘 |
[07:50] | Please. Lucky hates Frisbees. | 得了 幸运讨厌飞盘 |
[07:52] | Fine — tail chasing. | 好 追尾巴 |
[07:53] | Lucky doesn’t chase her tail! | 幸运不追自己的尾巴 |
[07:55] | Duh! That’s why she’d take the class — to learn. | 所以它才要上学 去学习 |
[07:57] | Okay! I’m sorry I introduced dog college as a concept! | 好了 抱歉我说什么狗大学 |
[08:01] | My point is, I’m moving out, | 我想说的是 我要搬走了 |
[08:02] | and you haven’t shown a shred of emotion about it. | 你连一点情绪都没有表现出来 |
[08:05] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[08:06] | Well, I feel sorry for this dog, | 我为这只狗感到难过 |
[08:07] | because she’s stuck in this crazy family! | 因为它要一直住在这个疯子家庭 |
[08:08] | Let me tell you something. | 我跟你说 |
[08:09] | This dog loves this house, loves me, | 这只狗爱这个家 爱我 |
[08:11] | and isn’t running off anywhere. | 它哪里都不会去 |
[08:13] | Oh, no! Stop! | 不 停下 |
[08:15] | Lucky! Come to Daddy! | 幸运 回爸爸这里 |
[08:16] | As our dog was taking off, | 我们的狗跑了 |
[08:18] | Barry’s new career was on the runway. | 巴瑞的新事业上了T台 |
[08:20] | People of this house! | 这栋房子里的人 |
[08:23] | Are you ready to witness the future of fashion? | 你们准备好见证时尚的未来吗 |
[08:26] | What’s with the getup, Barry? | 你这是什么打扮 巴瑞 |
[08:27] | I no longer respond to “Barry.” | 叫我巴瑞我不会再理了 |
[08:29] | From now on, I am the fashion designer | 从现在开始 我是时装设计师 |
[08:31] | known only as…Baré. | 我叫 巴尔 |
[08:34] | Stop it right now. | 马上停下 |
[08:35] | You’re becoming a doctor — end of story! | 你要做医生 没得商量 |
[08:37] | Never! I am and forever will be a fashion boy. | 别想 我永远会是时尚男孩 |
[08:40] | And I must get my portfolio together for Savannah. | 我得为萨凡纳时装周准备好作品 |
[08:43] | Baré has it all — shirts, shorts, pants, | 巴尔系列应有尽有 衬衫 短裤 长裤 |
[08:45] | also pants shorter than normal pants. | 还有比普通裤子短的裤子 |
[08:47] | So…shorts. | 就是短裤 |
[08:49] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[08:50] | I’m ignoring that and moving on. | 我无视你的话继续 |
[08:52] | I give you Baré — | 请欣赏巴尔系列 |
[08:53] | formal active wear | 运动服正装 |
[08:55] | for going to a ball or slam-dunking one. | 可以参加舞会或扣篮 |
[08:57] | I’m a model! | 我是模特 |
[09:01] | Next, we got Naked Rob. | 接下来 有请裸罗伯 |
[09:04] | BaréStyles is the only clothing this nudist will wear. | 巴尔风是这个裸体主义者唯一会穿的衣服 |
[09:06] | It really breathes, bro. | 布料相当透气 兄弟 |
[09:09] | For the tiny man who can live in a shoe, | 对可以住在鞋里的小矮人来说 |
[09:11] | we got Andy Cogan modeling the…petite line. | 安迪·科根为大家献上小号系列 |
[09:15] | Aw, come on, dude! I’m helping you! | 别这样 我是在帮你 |
[09:16] | And finally, we got Matthew Bradley | 最终 马修·布莱德利 |
[09:19] | showing off our sportsedo. | 带来运动礼服 |
[09:21] | He shoots and scores… | 投篮并得分 |
[09:25] | …with the ladies. | 拿下女人 |
[09:27] | Okay, he’s making these poor boys wear a bunch of schmattas. | 他让这些可怜的孩子穿这些烂衣服 |
[09:30] | You got to get involved now! | 你得赶紧插手 |
[09:34] | me. | …我 |
[09:36] | We’d been all over Jenkintown, and still no sign of Lucky. | 我们找遍了珍金镇 也没见幸运 |
[09:39] | Oh, damn it! | 见鬼 |
[09:40] | She lost her collar! | 它的项圈掉了 |
[09:42] | Now we’ll never find her! | 现在永远找不到它了 |
[09:43] | Balls! I’m freaking out! | 该死 我怕死了 |
[09:45] | This is your fault, Dad! | 这是你的错 爸 |
[09:46] | Who ties a dog to the lid of a garbage can? | 谁会把狗系在垃圾桶盖子上 |
[09:49] | She was only out there ’cause you staged a fake fire | 它在外面 只因为你设计了假火灾 |
[09:51] | and ruined perfectly good fish sticks! | 毁了完美的鱼条 |
[09:53] | None of this would have even happened | 如果你们两个像正常人一样交谈 |
[09:55] | if you could just talk to each other like normal people! | 这一切根本不会发生 |
[09:57] | I’m always willing to talk about my feelings, | 我一直愿意谈我的感受 |
[09:59] | unlike Closed Off Johnson over here. | 哪像他 什么也不说 |
[10:01] | You want feelings? | 你要感受吗 |
[10:02] | I love that damn dog! | 我爱那只狗 |
[10:03] | It never asks for anything, never gives me any lip, | 它从未有要求 从未对我无礼 |
[10:06] | and then when I come home, she runs right up to me! | 我回家时 它会冲向我 |
[10:10] | Forgive me for not charging into your arms | 原谅我没有冲向你的怀抱 |
[10:11] | as you shed your swampy pants | 因为你脱下长裤 |
[10:13] | and head to your disgusting chair. | 直接走向你恶心的沙发 |
[10:14] | When you were a little girl, you used to run through the door | 你小时候 每次我回家 你都会跑过房间 |
[10:17] | into my arms every time I came home, | 奔向我的怀抱 |
[10:19] | and that was the best part of my day. | 那是我最开心的时候 |
[10:20] | And now that’s gone too, and my heart is broken! | 现在这些也没有了 我的心碎了 |
[10:23] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[10:24] | Yikes. | 妈呀 |
[10:25] | But now you’re leaving, | 现在你要走了 |
[10:26] | and it’s so painful, I can’t stand it! | 太痛苦了 我受不了 |
[10:28] | – Please make him stop. – I can’t. | -拜托让他停下 -停不下 |
[10:30] | I used to have a dog | 我曾经有只狗 |
[10:31] | that would sit by my side and not leave, | 坐在我身边不会离开 |
[10:34] | and now she’s gone, too. | 现在它也走了 |
[10:36] | No! Don’t cry-whisper! | 不 不要一边哭一边低语 |
[10:38] | The only thing that still loves me is gone. | 唯一爱我的也走了 |
[10:40] | I’m so lonely. | 我好孤单 |
[10:42] | – What have you done?! – What have I done?! | -你做了什么 -我做了什么 |
[10:43] | I’m scared! I’m scared to be alone! | 我害怕 我害怕一个人 |
[10:45] | We need to find the dog! | 我们要找到那只狗 |
[10:46] | Maybe she went in the Dumpster for food scraps. | 也许它去垃圾箱找吃的 |
[10:48] | Is she in there?! | 它在吗 |
[10:50] | Of course she’s not! | 当然不在 |
[10:51] | She’s a foot high and doesn’t have thumbs! | 它才30公分 而且没有拇指 |
[10:54] | I may have hurt my hand, | 虽说我伤了手 |
[10:55] | but Lainey was in for a way more painful surprise. | 但有更痛苦的惊喜等着兰妮 |
[10:58] | Hello, Lainey Lewis. | 你好 兰妮·路易斯 |
[11:01] | Not a fan of seat belts, I see. | 看来你不爱系安全带 |
[11:02] | I was just getting situated. | 我还在调整座位 |
[11:04] | We need to talk about your plans | 我们要谈谈你的计划 |
[11:06] | to drag my boy to the Deep South to become a fashionista. | 你要把我的儿子拖到南方腹地 做个时尚达人 |
[11:09] | How is this on me? | 这怎么能怪我 |
[11:10] | I’ve always supported his dreams, | 我一直支持他的梦想 |
[11:11] | even when they’ve been highly questionable — | 哪怕这些梦想相当有问题 |
[11:13] | like when he wanted to be a yo-yo champion | 比如说他想成为溜溜球冠军 |
[11:15] | or start a shelter for wayward lizards. | 或是为任性的蜥蜴建收容所 |
[11:17] | Look, I know you love Barry — | 我知道你爱巴瑞 |
[11:18] | not as much as me, but close. | 没有我那么爱 但接近了 |
[11:21] | And we share him now, | 我们现在分享他 |
[11:22] | and both have to think about what’s best for him. | 都要一心为他好 |
[11:25] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[11:26] | I really do want what’s best for him, | 我真的希望他最好 |
[11:28] | even if what’s best for him… doesn’t include me. | 哪怕这个最好中没有我 |
[11:31] | Then talk to him. | 那就和他谈 |
[11:32] | The future of Dr. Goldberg is in your hands. | 金伯格医生的未来在你手中 |
[11:35] | Otherwise…he’s Baré. | 否则 他就是巴尔 |
[11:38] | After my mom made her point, | 我妈阐明观点后 |
[11:39] | she made a very dramatic exit. | 来了个戏剧性的退场 |
[11:41] | Just got to squeeze — Aah! | 我挤出去 |
[11:43] | Stupid tiny teenage car. | 少女的小破车 |
[11:45] | Meanwhile, my sister and I were hoping to end our drama | 同时 我姐和我希望终结我们的戏剧化 |
[11:47] | and find Lucky. | 找到幸运 |
[11:48] | I don’t know what hurts worse — | 我不知道哪个更痛 |
[11:50] | my shattered heart or my broken hand. | 我破碎的心还是伤了的手 |
[11:51] | Forget the fact your fingers look like mangled sausages. | 别管你的手指看起来像香肠 |
[11:54] | We need to find Lucky so we don’t have to | 我们要找到幸运 这样不用再看 |
[11:56] | watch Dad cry-whisper over her ever again. | 老爸为它一边哭一边低语 |
[11:58] | Yeah, I don’t think it was about the dog. | 我想不是因为狗 |
[12:00] | – He was crying over you. – Don’t you say that. | -他是为你哭的 -别这样说 |
[12:02] | It’s true. You’re his Lucky. | 真的 你是他的幸运 |
[12:03] | You didn’t think he cared about you leaving, | 你觉得他不在乎你离开 |
[12:05] | but he, like, loves you so hard that he’s — he’s broken. | 但他太爱你 他崩溃了 |
[12:09] | He’s a broken man! | 他崩溃了 |
[12:10] | I know! | 我知道 |
[12:11] | He was so vulnerable and raw and real | 他为了我那么脆弱 感情真挚 |
[12:13] | and devastated over me. | 伤心至极 |
[12:15] | But this is what you wanted. | 但这是你想要的 |
[12:16] | No. No way. It’s too much. | 不可能 太夸张了 |
[12:18] | We got to find Lucky so that Dad can put his walls back up | 我们得找到幸运 这样爸可以重建心墙 |
[12:21] | and close himself off forever. | 永远把自己关在里面 |
[12:22] | Let’s put up those fliers, and fast. | 我们快点贴传单 |
[12:24] | Move, move, move! | 快点 |
[12:25] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停下 |
[12:27] | But as fate would have it, Lucky found us. | 命中注定 幸运找到了我们 |
[12:29] | All we had to do was grab her. | 我们要做的就是抓住它 |
[12:31] | Shh. No sudden movements. | 安静 不要突然有动作 |
[12:34] | She’ll think we’re playing and bolt if we try to grab her. | 它会以为我们在玩 想抓它 它会跑的 |
[12:37] | I got this. | 我能行 |
[12:38] | Hey, Lucky, Lucky. | 幸运 |
[12:39] | That’s a good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[12:41] | I got a doggie treat for — | 我有狗狗美食 |
[12:43] | Oh, balls! She’s running! | 该死 它跑了 |
[12:44] | Don’t worry. I got this. | 别担心 我能行 |
[12:47] | My leg not good! | 我的腿伤了 |
[12:49] | Turns out finding Lucky was a painful experience. | 找幸运是个痛苦的经历 |
[12:52] | Meanwhile, Lainey had some hurt in store for Barry. | 同时 兰妮为巴瑞准备了一些打击 |
[12:54] | ‘Sup? | 还好吗 |
[12:57] | Oh, my God! What is on your body right now? | 我的天 你身上穿的是什么 |
[12:59] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[13:00] | Just my favorite Rangers jersey, sweats, hat, and scarf. | 是我最喜欢的游骑兵的球衣 卫衣 帽子和围巾 |
[13:02] | But they’re the sworn enemy of the Broad Street Bullies. | 但他们是飞人队的死对头 |
[13:04] | That’s like saying New York is a better city than Philadelphia. | 这就像是在说纽约比费城强 |
[13:07] | Ooh. Honestly, it is. | 说实话 是的 |
[13:08] | Whoa, whoa. What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[13:09] | I guess I hate Philly. | 我讨厌费城 |
[13:10] | – What? – And cheesesteaks. | -什么 -还有牛排三明治 |
[13:11] | And Rocky Balboa. | 我讨厌洛基 |
[13:13] | – No! – I also hate rap and BMX biking | -不 -我还讨厌说唱 极限单车 |
[13:15] | and Macho Man Randy Savage, as well as Jean-Claude Van Damme. | “大丈夫”兰迪·萨维奇 以及尚格·云顿 |
[13:17] | You must’ve hit your head. You’re not thinking straight. | 你的头撞了吧 你现在不清醒 |
[13:19] | Speaking of stupid karate people, | 说到愚蠢的玩空手道的人 |
[13:21] | I also hate Chuck Norris, | 我也讨厌查克·诺里斯 |
[13:22] | and Bruce Lee is a wuss! | 李小龙是个胆小鬼 |
[13:24] | Don’t! Just don’t! | 别 别说了 |
[13:26] | Whatever. I’m off to watch “Breakin’ 1,” | 随便 我要去看《霹雳舞1》 |
[13:27] | which is far superior to “Breakin’ 2.” | 比《霹雳舞2》好看太多了 |
[13:29] | Oh, God, no! “Breakin’ 2” is the Electric Boogaloo! | 老天 不 《霹雳舞2》可是机械舞 |
[13:31] | What happened to the woman I love? | 我爱的女人这是怎么了 |
[13:33] | Hey, if you don’t like it, | 如果你不喜欢 |
[13:35] | I guess you’ll just have to break up with me. | 我想你只能和我分手了 |
[13:38] | You leave me no choice. | 你让我别无选择 |
[13:40] | Lainey, if it makes you happy… | 兰妮 如果这样你开心 |
[13:43] | I will completely change everything about myself. | 我会改变我的一切 |
[13:46] | The things I cherish, what defines who I am | 我珍爱的东西 定义我的东西 |
[13:49] | are meaningless if you don’t like them, too. | 如果你不喜欢 对我来说就没意义 |
[13:52] | That means no more Flavor Flav, | 就是说不再有风味弗拉福 |
[13:54] | and hit the bricks, Ron Hextall! | 滚吧 罗恩·赫克斯托 |
[13:56] | Damn it! Why are you so sweet? | 见鬼 你为什么这么好 |
[13:57] | All that matters is me and you. | 重要的只有我和你 |
[14:00] | Okay, fine! I admit it. | 好 我承认 |
[14:01] | The Flyers are superior to the Rangers… | 飞人队比游骑兵队强多了 |
[14:03] | Yes! | 对 |
[14:04] | – …”Breakin’ 2″ is rad… – Yes! | -《霹雳舞2》超棒 -对 |
[14:05] | …and Van Damme’s oiled-up, shredded body | 尚格·云顿油光光 满是肌肉的身体 |
[14:08] | and insane flexibility are sick. | 以及疯狂的灵活性 太酷了 |
[14:09] | Come back to me, baby! | 回到我身边 宝贝 |
[14:11] | I just didn’t want to stand in the way of you being a doctor, | 我只是不想妨碍你成为医生 |
[14:13] | but I couldn’t bear to break up with you myself, | 但我无法忍受与你分手 |
[14:15] | so I wanted you to do it for me. | 所以我想你提出来 |
[14:16] | But screw it. I can’t lose you next year. | 不管了 明年我不能失去你 |
[14:18] | Come to Savannah with me. | 跟我一起去萨凡纳 |
[14:19] | I don’t care what your mother thinks. | 我不管你妈妈怎么想 |
[14:21] | Wait. What does she have to do with this? | 等等 这和她有什么关系 |
[14:23] | Did she put you up to this? | 她让你这样做的吗 |
[14:24] | No. Kinda. I don’t know. | 不 算是 我不知道 |
[14:26] | She got in my head — and my car. | 她进了我的头脑 还有我的车 |
[14:35] | Must…release… extreme…rage! | 必须 释放 极端的 怒气 |
[14:38] | And so the rage was released. | 于是怒气被释放了 |
[14:40] | Barry, wait. | 巴瑞 等等 |
[14:42] | I know you’re mad, but please keep my name out of it. | 我知道你生气 但别把我供出来 |
[14:43] | Of course, my love. | 当然 我的爱 |
[14:44] | Lainey told me everything, Mom! | 兰妮把一切都告诉我了 妈 |
[14:47] | Come on, dude. You didn’t even make it two seconds. | 不是吧 你连两秒都没忍住 |
[14:48] | Everybody stop yelling | 大家别叫了 |
[14:50] | and have a calming hunk of my homemade banana bread. | 吃块自制香蕉冷静面包 |
[14:53] | – Come on. – No! | -来吧 -不 |
[14:54] | Warm, moist dessert bread will not stop our rage. | 温热湿润的甜点面包不能阻止我们的怒气 |
[14:57] | In fact, Lainey agrees. | 事实上 兰妮同意 |
[14:59] | I’m going with her to Savannah, Tennessee. | 我和她一起去田纳西州萨凡纳 |
[15:00] | – It’s in Georgia. – Ugh. Really? | -在乔治亚州 -真的吗 |
[15:02] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[15:04] | In fact, I will never break up with Lainey. | 反正 我永远不会和兰妮分手 |
[15:06] | The only person I’m gonna break up with is you. | 我唯一要分手的人就是你 |
[15:08] | So what are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[15:09] | You’re just gonna get married and have kids | 你们会结婚生子 |
[15:11] | and never see me? | 再也不见我 |
[15:12] | Is that what you wish on me? | 这是你的愿望吗 |
[15:14] | More than anything! | 最大的愿望 |
[15:15] | Lainey and I will have six boys. | 兰妮和我会生六个儿子 |
[15:16] | – Wait. What? – And three girls, | -慢着 什么 -三个女儿 |
[15:17] | and they’ll be strangers to you. | 他们对你来说是陌生人 |
[15:19] | Nine kids?! Are you crazy?! | 九个孩子 你疯了吗 |
[15:20] | Shh! This doesn’t concern you. | 这不关你的事 |
[15:21] | You will only be known | 他们只知道你是 |
[15:23] | as the weird blond lady who lives down the street, | 住在街上的奇怪金发女士 |
[15:25] | and you will never, ever be allowed | 永远永远不允许你 |
[15:27] | in our one-bedroom condo. | 去我们一个卧室的公寓 |
[15:29] | Whoa! Nine kids in one room? | 九个孩子一间房 |
[15:30] | The complex has a large common area. | 综合楼的公用区比较大 |
[15:31] | Don’t worry, Lainey. | 别担心 兰妮 |
[15:33] | Gam Gam will babysit whenever you want. | 有需要奶奶随时去看孩子 |
[15:35] | Okay, we’re getting just a smidge ahead of ourselves. | 有点想的太远了 |
[15:37] | We have to! | 必须的 |
[15:38] | Just listen to me. | 听我说 |
[15:40] | Lainey, we had all these big plans. | 兰妮 我们有远大的计划 |
[15:42] | Now everything’s falling apart. | 现在一切都崩溃了 |
[15:48] | With his future in shambles, | 未来一片混乱 |
[15:49] | Barry did what any reasonable man would — | 巴瑞做了所有理智的人会做的事 |
[15:51] | – lock himself in a closet. – Barry, please come out of there. | -把自己关在储物间 -巴瑞 出来 |
[15:53] | No! I’m staying in here until I’ve figured out | 不 没想清楚人生怎样之前 |
[15:56] | what I’m supposed to do with my life. | 我不会出来 |
[15:57] | If you only would’ve agreed to the nine kids, | 如果你同意生九个孩子 |
[15:59] | he wouldn’t be in there. This is your fault. | 他也不会进去 这是你的错 |
[16:01] | You’re the one forcing him to be a doctor | 是你逼他做医生的 |
[16:02] | to make your friends feel like losers. | 好让你的朋友感觉失败 |
[16:04] | Duh. Yeah. | 那还用说 |
[16:06] | Uh, good news — we found the dog. | 好消息 我们找到狗了 |
[16:08] | Bad news — all of Adam is broken. | 坏消息 亚当摔坏了 |
[16:10] | So much hurting, Mama! | 好痛 妈妈 |
[16:11] | Oh, my God! Call the hospital! | 我的天 叫救护车 |
[16:13] | This is the worst medical emergency the world has ever seen! | 这是世界上最严重的急诊 |
[16:15] | There’s a medical emergency?! | 有急诊吗 |
[16:17] | Clear a path! | 让开 |
[16:18] | Where’s the pain, little bro? | 哪里痛 小弟 |
[16:19] | In my arm and my leg. | 胳膊和腿 |
[16:22] | Do you know what you’re doing? | 你知道你在做什么吗 |
[16:23] | Don’t worry. I’ll fix everything. | 别担心 我会搞定一切 |
[16:25] | You didn’t answer the question! | 你没回答我的问题 |
[16:27] | Lainey, I need 50cc of ice — stat! | 兰妮 我需要50CC的冰 快 |
[16:29] | I don’t know how much that is, but I’m on it. | 我不知道是多少 但我去拿 |
[16:31] | Come on — fast! I need it fast! | 快 我马上要 |
[16:33] | Mom, I need a morphine drip. | 妈 我需要吗啡滴剂 |
[16:34] | If you can’t find that, two aspirin. | 如果找不到 来两片阿斯匹林 |
[16:36] | On it, Schmoo. | 马上来 |
[16:37] | Hurry! Move, move! | 快 要快 |
[16:39] | Why is everyone listening to him?! | 为什么大家都听他的 |
[16:40] | He’s not a medical professional! | 他又不是专业医生 |
[16:42] | Ice! Give me my ice! | 冰 把冰给我 |
[16:44] | Whew! That’s cold. | 好冷 |
[16:45] | It’s okay, little buddy. Stay with me. | 没事 小家伙 坚持住[留在我身边] |
[16:47] | Clearly, I can’t go anywhere! | 显然我哪里也去不了 |
[16:48] | I’m pretty sure my leg and arm are broken! | 我相当肯定我的胳膊和腿断了 |
[16:50] | Nothing is broken! Look at me! | 没什么断了 看我 |
[16:52] | You’re gonna pull through just fine! | 你会挺过去的 |
[16:55] | Open, damn it! | 打开 见鬼 |
[16:56] | Yes! | 好 |
[16:57] | Doctoring! | 看本医生的 |
[16:59] | He’s gonna pull through! | 他会挺过去的 |
[17:01] | My one baby saved my other baby. | 我的一个宝贝救了我另一个宝贝 |
[17:03] | I really did. | 我真的做到了 |
[17:05] | I cured him. | 我治好他了 |
[17:06] | Except…he didn’t. | 只是 他没有 |
[17:08] | Well, I was crazy-wrong. | 我完全错了 |
[17:09] | Good thing you went to the hospital for a second opinion. | 好在你去了医院 听取第二意见 |
[17:12] | The first and only opinion! | 那是第一也是唯一的意见 |
[17:14] | Seriously, what’s wrong with everyone? | 说真的 大家什么毛病 |
[17:16] | Doesn’t matter. My doctoring days are done. | 不重要 我行医的日子结束了 |
[17:18] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I got to admit — | 我不敢相信我会这样说 但我得承认 |
[17:22] | when everyone was freaking out, you really did take charge. | 当所有人吓坏时 你的确主持了大局 |
[17:25] | How did you know what to do? | 你怎么知道怎么做 |
[17:27] | I guess I kind of felt it in here — | 我想 我在这里感觉到 |
[17:30] | my heart. | 我的心 |
[17:31] | The other side, dude! | 心脏在另一边 伙计 |
[17:32] | I got a lot to learn. | 我要学的还有很多 |
[17:33] | So much, it’s scary. | 太多了 好吓人 |
[17:34] | Let me re-adjust your pillow. | 我帮你拍拍枕头 |
[17:37] | Look at that. | 看他 |
[17:38] | He’s a natural. | 他有天赋 |
[17:39] | He really is. | 的确 |
[17:43] | Lainey, I’m sorry. I should’ve never mixed in. | 兰妮 对不起 我不应该插手 |
[17:47] | I just want what’s best for him. | 我只是希望他最好 |
[17:50] | – Me, too. – But at the end of the day, | -我也是 -但最终 |
[17:53] | it doesn’t matter what we want. | 我们要什么不重要 |
[17:54] | It’s up to Barry to decide where his life goes. | 巴瑞的生活 要他自己决定 |
[17:59] | Yep, my mom and Lainey finally realized | 我妈和兰妮终于意识到 |
[18:01] | they couldn’t control Barry’s future, | 他们无法控制巴瑞的未来 |
[18:04] | while Erica was realizing | 而爱丽卡意识到 |
[18:05] | that it was time to take control of hers. | 是时候控制自己的未来了 |
[18:08] | Hey. Can we talk? | 可以谈谈吗 |
[18:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:12] | I was just worried about the dog. | 我之前只是担心狗 |
[18:13] | I didn’t mean half the things I said. | 我说的话都不是真心的 |
[18:15] | Fine. If you don’t want to talk, then I will. | 好 如果你不想谈 我来说 |
[18:18] | I never knew that you felt that way. | 我不知道你有这样的感受 |
[18:20] | And now that I do, maybe… | 现在我知道了 也许 |
[18:23] | I’ll just go to college in Philly. | 我上费城的大学好了 |
[18:25] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不想这样 |
[18:27] | It’s okay. There’s plenty of good schools close-by. | 没事 附近也有很多好学校 |
[18:30] | Look, as much as I’ll hate it having you gone, | 我很讨厌你离开 |
[18:33] | I’ll hate it even worse if you stay here because of me. | 但你因为我留下 我会更讨厌 |
[18:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:38] | Yeah, you got to get out there. | 你得出去 |
[18:40] | As hard as it is for me, | 虽然我很难过 |
[18:43] | it’s time for you to start your life. | 但是时候你开始你的生活了 |
[18:50] | Well…here we are. | 到了 |
[18:52] | When we’re young, | 我们年轻的时候 |
[18:54] | we want our future to go exactly as planned. | 希望未来完全按计划来 |
[18:57] | But then reality hits. | 但现实会打击我们 |
[18:58] | And sometimes it hits hard. | 有时候打击得特别重 |
[19:03] | Barry? | 巴瑞 |
[19:05] | You have to be a doctor. | 你必须成为医生 |
[19:07] | But that means that we — | 但这意味着我们 |
[19:08] | I know what it means. | 我知道意味着什么 |
[19:10] | But look at how great you were with Adam. | 但看你把亚当照顾得多好 |
[19:13] | It’s what you’re meant to do. | 这是你的宿命 |
[19:14] | What about us and our plan to be together forever? | 那我们呢 我们计划永远在一起 |
[19:17] | I guess… | 我想 |
[19:18] | life’s something you just can’t always plan out. | 生活不是永远可以计划好的 |
[19:21] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without you. | 我不知道没有你 我该怎么办 |
[19:24] | We still have the rest of school, the whole summer. | 我还没毕业 还有暑假 |
[19:26] | I hate we have this ticking clock on us. | 我讨厌这样过一天少一天的日子 |
[19:29] | Then I guess it only leaves us one choice — | 那我想我们只有一个选择 |
[19:32] | to make the next few months the best ever. | 让剩下的几个月成为这辈子最开心的日子 |
[19:41] | Turns out, you get too caught up in the future, | 结果 太专注于未来 |
[19:45] | you miss out on today. | 却错过了现在 |
[19:47] | ‘Cause even though it seems like | 因为尽管看起来 |
[19:48] | those you love may be running off, | 你爱的人会离开 |
[19:51] | when it comes to family, they’re not going anywhere. | 但你的家人 永远会在你的身边 |
[20:13] | As you know, now that my dreams are back on track, so are yours. | 大家知道 我的理想又恢复了 你们的也一样 |
[20:17] | It’s only a matter of time before the JTP opens the JTP — | 只是时间问题 JTP早晚会开JTP |
[20:21] | The Jenkintown Practice. | 珍金镇医院 |
[20:23] | – The Jenkintown Practice. – Sorry, I’m late, guys. | -珍金镇医院 -抱歉 我迟到了 |
[20:26] | – Hello, doctor. – Doctor. | -你好 医生 -医生 |
[20:28] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | -医生 -医生 |
[20:31] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | -医生 -医生 |
[20:35] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | -医生 -医生 |
[20:42] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | -医生 -医生 |
[20:51] | Look at the time. I’ve got go. Doctor. | 这么晚了 我得走了 医生 |
[20:53] | – Doctor. – Doctor. | -医生 -医生 |